PDA

View Full Version : Wings of fire ice palace rp (must have signed up on sign up page!)

toriel
November 26th, 2016, 10:44 AM
Welcome to the ice palace,home of the icewing royal family!
News
Princess blizzard and her sister polar bear,have built the palace
Queen:none
King:none
Princesses:blizzard and polar bear
Princes:none
Servants:none

aleka!
November 26th, 2016, 10:48 AM
Blizzard's nostrils flared as she looked around. Spines bristling, she looked around.

toriel
November 26th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Polar bear pounded down the hallway,her polar bear,napoleon,running behind her. She was adorned in jewlry. She also had a long flowing cape made of polar bear fur. As you can tell,she was obsessed with polar bears. Poler bear knew she could never become queen,beacause 1.she was smaller than most icewings and 2. She was a scaredy cat. However,she wanted her sister,blizzard,to become queen.

toriel
November 26th, 2016, 10:58 AM
Blizzard's nostrils flared as she looked around. Spines bristling, she looked around.
Polar bear skiddded to a stop as she passed blizzard."whats wrong?"she asked. Napoleon rubbed up against her leg and polar bear pet him.

aleka!
November 26th, 2016, 10:58 AM
A small burst of frostbreath flared from her nose. Spines relaxing, she walked up to her younger sister. "Nothing really...." She replied, wings tucked tightly to her sides. She herself only had two pieces of jewelry. One silver chain necklace, and silver armband, with amethyst jewels spread across it like dark blue speckles.

toriel
November 26th, 2016, 11:27 AM
A small burst of frostbreath flared from her nose. Spines relaxing, she walked up to her younger sister. "Nothing really...." She replied, wings tucked tightly to her sides. She herself only had two pieces of jewelry. One silver chain necklace, and silver armband, with amethyst jewels spread across it like dark blue speckles.
Polar bear played with her diamond earring for a second. Then,she asked"do you want to go wolf hunting? I've been dying to see the hides of a few wolves on the walls of the palace."(BTW in order to hunt we need to go to the icewing territory thread,which i will create if you accept)

aleka!
November 26th, 2016, 11:45 AM
Polar bear played with her diamond earring for a second. Then,she asked"do you want to go wolf hunting? I've been dying to see the hides of a few wolves on the walls of the palace."(BTW in order to hunt we need to go to the icewing territory thread,which i will create if you accept)
(Okay)
"Yes." Blizzard said, her serrated claws curling into the ice floor.