PDA

View Full Version : Hexedkit's Travels

doghouse
January 7th, 2018, 07:12 PM
Stolen from WindClan by two legs at just two moons, here the young tom was just five moons later. Escaped from TwolegPlace and on an adventure to find his home again. A navy blue collar dangled around his neck, but no scent or other evidence of his short time as a kittypet remained. He padded across the slightly rocky terrain, head low and tail dragging behind him, but determination gleamed in the young tomcat's pale green hues. He was hungry and tired, but he wasn't going to stop searching, even if he didn't know who would be waiting for him. His father, Cavemist had been killed trying to keep him safe, and Hexedkit knew that Cavemist was in StarClan, guiding him. The young blue-gray cat's faith was strong, and he continued to walk through the forest, giant trees towering over him. Suddenly Hexedkit halted, the scent of a strange cat reaching him. Alarmed, he looked around, searching for whoever it might be.

Boba Fett

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 07:21 PM
Stolen from WindClan by two legs at just two moons, here the young tom was just five moons later. Escaped from TwolegPlace and on an adventure to find his home again. A navy blue collar dangled around his neck, but no scent or other evidence of his short time as a kittypet remained. He padded across the slightly rocky terrain, head low and tail dragging behind him, but determination gleamed in the young tomcat's pale green hues. He was hungry and tired, but he wasn't going to stop searching, even if he didn't know who would be waiting for him. His father, Cavemist had been killed trying to keep him safe, and Hexedkit knew that Cavemist was in StarClan, guiding him. The young blue-gray cat's faith was strong, and he continued to walk through the forest, giant trees towering over him. Suddenly Hexedkit halted, the scent of a strange cat reaching him. Alarmed, he looked around, searching for whoever it might be.

Boba Fett

Crystal tried to stay hidden from the newcomer. But when he looked around, she knew his nose was sharp. It was either wait for him to find her and look unthreatening or come out now and try to look tough, cool, collected, and menacing. She liked the sound of the second option much better than the first. She took a deep breath and stalked calmly out from behind the bush that she was hiding by,"well, well. Seems I got one of them pampered cats in my territory. Whatcha doing out here KITTYPET?" She snarled menacingly. But then she took a step back, sat down, and lifted her paw up to her mouth to lick it,"why are you so far from home. The town is that way," she flicked her tail, pointing and grinned,"so very far from home," she puffed out her chest slightly, trying to look muscular, which was one thing that she wasn't.

doghouse
January 7th, 2018, 07:31 PM
Crystal tried to stay hidden from the newcomer. But when he looked around, she knew his nose was sharp. It was either wait for him to find her and look unthreatening or come out now and try to look tough, cool, collected, and menacing. She liked the sound of the second option much better than the first. She took a deep breath and stalked calmly out from behind the bush that she was hiding by,"well, well. Seems I got one of them pampered cats in my territory. Whatcha doing out here KITTYPET?" She snarled menacingly. But then she took a step back, sat down, and lifted her paw up to her mouth to lick it,"why are you so far from home. The town is that way," she flicked her tail, pointing and grinned,"so very far from home," she puffed out her chest slightly, trying to look muscular, which was one thing that she wasn't.
Hexedkit started trembling slightly when he couldn't see the cat, and was just about to keep walking and hope the scent faded when a cat stepped out if the bushes nearby. He flinched and jumped in surprise at her words as she snarled at him, and his legs nearly buckled under him, making him stumble slightly. Wild fear was wide in the young tom's eyes, even if this cat couldn't have been much older than him, he couldn't help the way he was. “I-I'm soryy-y!” Hexedkit yelped, taking deep breaths in a failed attempt to calm himself down as the molly sat down. At her next words, he looked to where she pointed, then back at her, his eyes slightly watery, because he cried quite easily. “I'm n-ot a kittypet,” he told her, trying to sound brave and failing miserably. He opened his jaws to say more, but quickly stopped himself, looking at her nervously, still shaking and fur bristling.

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 07:40 PM
Hexedkit started trembling slightly when he couldn't see the cat, and was just about to keep walking and hope the scent faded when a cat stepped out if the bushes nearby. He flinched and jumped in surprise at her words as she snarled at him, and his legs nearly buckled under him, making him stumble slightly. Wild fear was wide in the young tom's eyes, even if this cat couldn't have been much older than him, he couldn't help the way he was. “I-I'm soryy-y!” Hexedkit yelped, taking deep breaths in a failed attempt to calm himself down as the molly sat down. At her next words, he looked to where she pointed, then back at her, his eyes slightly watery, because he cried quite easily. “I'm n-ot a kittypet,” he told her, trying to sound brave and failing miserably. He opened his jaws to say more, but quickly stopped himself, looking at her nervously, still shaking and fur bristling.

Crystal widened her eyes in faux shock,"oh, I'm sorry. Did I scare you?" She grinned again, this cat actually thought she was scary! No one had ever thought that she was this scary before. So, without realizing it she puffed out her chest in pride and closed her eyes for a moment, realizing what it was like to feel superior over another cat. Especially one almost as big as you! Then she opened her eyes at the cat and suddenly remembered how she felt when others were superior to her. Then, abandoning her pride, she padded slowly up to that cat, a look of sorrow and shame on her face,"I-I'm sorry... I'm really not scary... I just..." She stopped mid-sentence. She wasn't about to tell this stranger her life story! What if he made fun of her? Even if he's not exactly in the right position to do that considering how scared he was at the moment. She sighed. Yet another cat that wound be better than, or superior to, her. She then looked at her paws in dismay.

doghouse
January 7th, 2018, 07:50 PM
Crystal widened her eyes in faux shock,"oh, I'm sorry. Did I scare you?" She grinned again, this cat actually thought she was scary! No one had ever thought that she was this scary before. So, without realizing it she puffed out her chest in pride and closed her eyes for a moment, realizing what it was like to feel superior over another cat. Especially one almost as big as you! Then she opened her eyes at the cat and suddenly remembered how she felt when others were superior to her. Then, abandoning her pride, she padded slowly up to that cat, a look of sorrow and shame on her face,"I-I'm sorry... I'm really not scary... I just..." She stopped mid-sentence. She wasn't about to tell this stranger her life story! What if he made fun of her? Even if he's not exactly in the right position to do that considering how scared he was at the moment. She sighed. Yet another cat that wound be better than, or superior to, her. She then looked at her paws in dismay.
Hexedkit looked at her with uncertainty, too scared to run away, and it wasn't helping that he was surrounded by trees, and, being born in a place with no trees, he was honestly quite scared of them. They looked like they could fall at any moment. The four-eared tom watched her closely, feeling even more nervous when she started walking up to him, but he stood his ground. Only when he noticed her expression did the fear vanish from his own face, and his eyes widened. He stared in silent shock for a moment. “I-i'ts okay....” he promised her, inclining his head slightly, though not looking away for even a moment, still too wary to do that. “Just what...?” Hexedkit whispered, concern lacing his tone. He always put other ahead of himself, and didn't care who they were. He recognized the sorrow on her face. He slowly sat down, wrapping his tail over his small paws and looking at her, still wary, but now a bit worried.

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 08:04 PM
Hexedkit looked at her with uncertainty, too scared to run away, and it wasn't helping that he was surrounded by trees, and, being born in a place with no trees, he was honestly quite scared of them. They looked like they could fall at any moment. The four-eared tom watched her closely, feeling even more nervous when she started walking up to him, but he stood his ground. Only when he noticed her expression did the fear vanish from his own face, and his eyes widened. He stared in silent shock for a moment. “I-i'ts okay....” he promised her, inclining his head slightly, though not looking away for even a moment, still too wary to do that. “Just what...?” Hexedkit whispered, concern lacing his tone. He always put other ahead of himself, and didn't care who they were. He recognized the sorrow on her face. He slowly sat down, wrapping his tail over his small paws and looking at her, still wary, but now a bit worried.
Crystal shook her head,"I-it's nothing..." She said. Surprised that he wasn't trying to be scary, like she was. She got up, ears low and tail lower, and started to walk away. To ashamed of herself to do anything else.

doghouse
January 7th, 2018, 08:11 PM
Crystal shook her head,"I-it's nothing..." She said. Surprised that he wasn't trying to be scary, like she was. She got up, ears low and tail lower, and started to walk away. To ashamed of herself to do anything else.
Hexedkit watched her uncertainly, hesitating. Then he stood up and cautiously trailed after her, his eyes softening as he looked at the other cat. “Are you okay?” he asked her, all signs of fear almost completely gone, blocked out by his unconditional concern. He was always like this, worrying more about other cats than even himself. He didn't like to see others sad or upset, and constantly wanted to help. “I-I didn't mean to upset you or anything.”

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 08:15 PM
Hexedkit watched her uncertainly, hesitating. Then he stood up and cautiously trailed after her, his eyes softening as he looked at the other cat. “Are you okay?” he asked her, all signs of fear almost completely gone, blocked out by his unconditional concern. He was always like this, worrying more about other cats than even himself. He didn't like to see others sad or upset, and constantly wanted to help. “I-I didn't mean to upset you or anything.”
She turned around,"no,no... You didn't upset me... I did..." It was something to do with me being 'scary'," she sighed again, and sat down, not meeting the other cat's gaze,"it's stupid, I'm sorry... I'll go..."

doghouse
January 7th, 2018, 08:25 PM
She turned around,"no,no... You didn't upset me... I did..." It was something to do with me being 'scary'," she sighed again, and sat down, not meeting the other cat's gaze,"it's stupid, I'm sorry... I'll go..."
Hexedkit tipped his head to one side, unsure of what to say really. He tried to meet her gaze, but couldn't, so he just sat there, kneading the ground with his paws. “You don't have to go-o,” he told her hopefully, a different sort of fear entering his tone. He had been by himself for too long, and after being raised in a whole Clan of cats, alone was not something he'd ever had to experience until it'd been forced upon him.

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 08:29 PM
Hexedkit tipped his head to one side, unsure of what to say really. He tried to meet her gaze, but couldn't, so he just sat there, kneading the ground with his paws. “You don't have to go-o,” he told her hopefully, a different sort of fear entering his tone. He had been by himself for too long, and after being raised in a whole Clan of cats, alone was not something he'd ever had to experience until it'd been forced upon him.
"Why don't you want me to go? I-i was a jerk to you..." Crystal argued,looking back up again. She got up and bolted off. She didn't want to be with someone that she felt shameful for being mean to.

doghouse
January 7th, 2018, 08:36 PM
"Why don't you want me to go? I-i was a jerk to you..." Crystal argued,looking back up again. She got up and bolted off. She didn't want to be with someone that she felt shameful for being mean to.
Hexedkit blinked and shook his head. “Great StarClan,” he muttered under his breath, looking away before speaking to her. “But you aren't being mean now,” he said, turning his head to look back at her, only to realize that she was gone. He looked down sadly, feeling mad at himself for being the way he was and upsetting her. He hadn't even gotten a chance to ask if she knew how to get to the Clans from here. Sighing, he stood up and started following her scent, but he didn't know if he'd be able to find her or not, but he really needed to ask her.

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 08:42 PM
Hexedkit blinked and shook his head. “Great StarClan,” he muttered under his breath, looking away before speaking to her. “But you aren't being mean now,” he said, turning his head to look back at her, only to realize that she was gone. He looked down sadly, feeling mad at himself for being the way he was and upsetting her. He hadn't even gotten a chance to ask if she knew how to get to the Clans from here. Sighing, he stood up and started following her scent, but he didn't know if he'd be able to find her or not, but he really needed to ask her.
She kept running at top speed for as long as she could without running out of breath. Which wasn't very long. She stopped and climed a tree with the last of her strength and lay there, unable to move because of weariness, knowing he would find her and dreading that moment that the cat would probably force her to tell him why she was so disappointed in herself.

doghouse
January 7th, 2018, 08:52 PM
She kept running at top speed for as long as she could without running out of breath. Which wasn't very long. She stopped and climed a tree with the last of her strength and lay there, unable to move because of weariness, knowing he would find her and dreading that moment that the cat would probably force her to tell him why she was so disappointed in herself.
Hexedkit sighed and broke into a run, careful to avoid the tall trees and broad bushes that obscured his path. He ran almost as fast as any other WindClan cat, except that he had to move slower due to obstacles. Something WindClan had very few of. He quickly found where her scent ended and sat down, looking up to spot her in a tree, but he dared not follow, for his fear of heights. “You don't have to tell me a-anything if you don't want to.... But I can tell that something is wr-ong,” Hexedkit paused and took a deep breath, looking up at her and hoping she would come down. He wasn't scared of her anymore, just worried.

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 09:24 PM
Hexedkit sighed and broke into a run, careful to avoid the tall trees and broad bushes that obscured his path. He ran almost as fast as any other WindClan cat, except that he had to move slower due to obstacles. Something WindClan had very few of. He quickly found where her scent ended and sat down, looking up to spot her in a tree, but he dared not follow, for his fear of heights. “You don't have to tell me a-anything if you don't want to.... But I can tell that something is wr-ong,” Hexedkit paused and took a deep breath, looking up at her and hoping she would come down. He wasn't scared of her anymore, just worried.
She glanced at him and whispered,"it's just... " she sighed,"e-everyone's always been superior to me so... I... I just... I wanted..." She looked away and then mumbled,"it's stupid and Imstupid and angry... At myself."

doghouse
January 7th, 2018, 09:30 PM
She glanced at him and whispered,"it's just... " she sighed,"e-everyone's always been superior to me so... I... I just... I wanted..." She looked away and then mumbled,"it's stupid and Imstupid and angry... At myself."
Understanding flooded Hexedkit, and he shook his head, frowning slightly. “I understand that. It's okay, I just reacted badly, and I-I'm sorry,” he told her, shrugging. “But you're not, and please don't.... I don't like when cats get angry at themselves like that,” he told her, a pained expression crossing his face. He was angry at himself for many reasons, but he didn't let on to that. “Wh-why don't we just start over?” he suggested, forcing a smile, but it quickly disappeared. “My name is Hexedkit,” he told her, looking up at where the molly was perched in the tree.

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 09:34 PM
Understanding flooded Hexedkit, and he shook his head, frowning slightly. “I understand that. It's okay, I just reacted badly, and I-I'm sorry,” he told her, shrugging. “But you're not, and please don't.... I don't like when cats get angry at themselves like that,” he told her, a pained expression crossing his face. He was angry at himself for many reasons, but he didn't let on to that. “Wh-why don't we just start over?” he suggested, forcing a smile, but it quickly disappeared. “My name is Hexedkit,” he told her, looking up at where the molly was perched in the tree.

Crystal looked at him,"... Where are you from... Hexedkit? I've never heard a name like that before. Every cat that I've met has had a normal name like mine. I'm Crystal. You also said you weren't a Kittypet... Do you need help with your collar then?" She smiled. Her body wasn't out of breath anymore but she was still tired so she stayed in the tree.

doghouse
January 7th, 2018, 09:42 PM
Crystal looked at him,"... Where are you from... Hexedkit? I've never heard a name like that before. Every cat that I've met has had a normal name like mine. I'm Crystal. You also said you weren't a Kittypet... Do you need help with your collar then?" She smiled. Her body wasn't out of breath anymore but she was still tired so she stayed in the tree.
Hexedkit blinked at her, realizing that maybe she didn't know where the Clans were after all. He'd still find a way to get there, he knew it. “It's nice to meet you, Crystal,” he meowed, trying out the feel of the strange name, for it was quite strange in his opinion. “And... I'm from WindClan. It's a... a big group of cats that live in the moors,” he told her, his eyes glazing over with a mixture of determination and sadness. Sadness at the thought that Cavemist wasn't going to be there when he got back. “Y-yes, actually. You would help me?” he asked, his gaze brightening at once, and he crouched down to scratch that the collar with his hind leg, hating having that thing around his neck.

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 09:47 PM
Hexedkit blinked at her, realizing that maybe she didn't know where the Clans were after all. He'd still find a way to get there, he knew it. “It's nice to meet you, Crystal,” he meowed, trying out the feel of the strange name, for it was quite strange in his opinion. “And... I'm from WindClan. It's a... a big group of cats that live in the moors,” he told her, his eyes glazing over with a mixture of determination and sadness. Sadness at the thought that Cavemist wasn't going to be there when he got back. “Y-yes, actually. You would help me?” he asked, his gaze brightening at once, and he crouched down to scratch that the collar with his hind leg, hating having that thing around his neck.
Crystal struggled slightly to get up for a second and jumped down, stumbling slightly. She got back to her feet and went to Hexedkit. She put her teeth around the collar where it was weakest, gnawed for a second and tugged at it, feeling it fall limp in her mouth,"actually, I have seen a big group of cats before, but they lived in a swamp and forest and sometimes fought each other. Causing some to get injured and even killed, I never understood them."

doghouse
January 7th, 2018, 09:53 PM
Crystal struggled slightly to get up for a second and jumped down, stumbling slightly. She got back to her feet and went to Hexedkit. She put her teeth around the collar where it was weakest, gnawed for a second and tugged at it, feeling it fall limp in her mouth,"actually, I have seen a big group of cats before, but they lived in a swamp and forest and sometimes fought each other. Causing some to get injured and even killed, I never understood them."
Hexedkit's eyes widened slightly, but he didn't move away, just let her. When he felt it fall away from him, he stepped backwards and sighed with relief at the feeling of no longer having that thing around his neck. “Thank you!” he gasped, only to freeze at her words, a shiver if fear running down his spine. “Um, was it a real place, or a dream?” he asked her worriedly, tipping his head to one side. Either way, it scared him a little bit, though he didn't say so. It was dangerous either way. He was worried that she was either talking about the Dark Forest or the Dusk Syndicate, since it didn't sound like any of the Clans.

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 09:56 PM
Hexedkit's eyes widened slightly, but he didn't move away, just let her. When he felt it fall away from him, he stepped backwards and sighed with relief at the feeling of no longer having that thing around his neck. “Thank you!” he gasped, only to freeze at her words, a shiver if fear running down his spine. “Um, was it a real place, or a dream?” he asked her worriedly, tipping his head to one side. Either way, it scared him a little bit, though he didn't say so. It was dangerous either way. He was worried that she was either talking about the Dark Forest or the Dusk Syndicate, since it didn't sound like any of the Clans.
Crystal nodded,"your welcome. I-it was real. But now I've tried going back to that place... It's like those cats never existed... They're not there anymore. They're just... Gone... Do you know what happened to them?"

doghouse
January 7th, 2018, 10:02 PM
Crystal nodded,"your welcome. I-it was real. But now I've tried going back to that place... It's like those cats never existed... They're not there anymore. They're just... Gone... Do you know what happened to them?"
Hexedkit blinked, his eyes widening with amazement at the idea. “No.... Well, maybe. That's the Dusk Syndicate. They used to attack us, then I got... separated,” he told her, frowning thoughtfully. “Maybe the Clans chased then out while I was gone. My father... he... he used to live there, in the Dusk Syndicate,” he told her, faltering slightly. “Do you know hot to get there?” he asked her hopefully, jaws splitting into a wide yawn as he realized just how tired he was.

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 10:05 PM
Hexedkit blinked, his eyes widening with amazement at the idea. “No.... Well, maybe. That's the Dusk Syndicate. They used to attack us, then I got... separated,” he told her, frowning thoughtfully. “Maybe the Clans chased then out while I was gone. My father... he... he used to live there, in the Dusk Syndicate,” he told her, faltering slightly. “Do you know hot to get there?” he asked her hopefully, jaws splitting into a wide yawn as he realized just how tired he was.
Crystal nodded,"yes, but you need rest, follow me," she waved her tail and walked a little ways waiting for him to follow.

doghouse
January 7th, 2018, 10:09 PM
Crystal nodded,"yes, but you need rest, follow me," she waved her tail and walked a little ways waiting for him to follow.
Hexedkit was about to protest, but he didn't want to get left behind, so he hurried after her, his fluffy gray pelt sticking up everywhere, a trait inherited from his father. He looked a lot more like Cavemist had looked than what Brambleflash looked like. Or had looked like, since he didn't know how his other father was doing.

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 10:18 PM
Hexedkit was about to protest, but he didn't want to get left behind, so he hurried after her, his fluffy gray pelt sticking up everywhere, a trait inherited from his father. He looked a lot more like Cavemist had looked than what Brambleflash looked like. Or had looked like, since he didn't know how his other father was doing.
Crystal led Hexedkit to an abandoned badger den,"this is my den. Make yourself at home." She smiled, Hexedkit had no idea that his family was half a day's walk away. He was going to bed so excited when he found out. But then her face turned grim, what was she going to do after he left? Get shown up by more cats?

doghouse
January 7th, 2018, 10:24 PM
Crystal led Hexedkit to an abandoned badger den,"this is my den. Make yourself at home." She smiled, Hexedkit had no idea that his family was half a day's walk away. He was going to bed so excited when he found out. But then her face turned grim, what was she going to do after he left? Get shown up by more cats?
Hexedkit nodded happily to her and sitting down, yawning. But suddenly his eyes widened, and he looked around carefully. “Thank you so much,” he purred, stretching slightly. He sighed quietly and curled up into a ball, tail over his nose, and fell asleep in moments. But not long afterwards, the gray tomcat sat up again, looking at nothing in particular with half open eyes. He was still asleep actually, and it was likely that he might get up even, like he sometimes did.

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 10:28 PM
Hexedkit nodded happily to her and sitting down, yawning. But suddenly his eyes widened, and he looked around carefully. “Thank you so much,” he purred, stretching slightly. He sighed quietly and curled up into a ball, tail over his nose, and fell asleep in moments. But not long afterwards, the gray tomcat sat up again, looking at nothing in particular with half open eyes. He was still asleep actually, and it was likely that he might get up even, like he sometimes did.
Crystal smiled as Hexedkit curled up. She breathed a sigh of relief just before jumping when that young tom sat up. She inspected him more to find out that he was still asleep. She decided that him being angry at her for not bringing him to the clans would be worse than any cat overpowering her, so she concluded that she would take him back to his WindClan.

doghouse
January 7th, 2018, 10:34 PM
Crystal smiled as Hexedkit curled up. She breathed a sigh of relief just before jumping when that young tom sat up. She inspected him more to find out that he was still asleep. She decided that him being angry at her for not bringing him to the clans would be worse than any cat overpowering her, so she concluded that she would take him back to his WindClan.
Hexedkit mumbled something incoherent and stood up, padding around the den a couple time before laying back down and falling into a deeper, more relaxed sleep. He stayed that way until dawn, where the young cat woke up. He looked to see Crystal still asleep, and quietly snuck out of the den. Sitting down outside, he stared at the trees around him. He glanced back at the den, and realized that he was going to mids traveling. Miss meeting all these interesting cats, and he was going to miss her. Sighing, he shook his head in confusion.

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 10:43 PM
Hexedkit mumbled something incoherent and stood up, padding around the den a couple time before laying back down and falling into a deeper, more relaxed sleep. He stayed that way until dawn, where the young cat woke up. He looked to see Crystal still asleep, and quietly snuck out of the den. Sitting down outside, he stared at the trees around him. He glanced back at the den, and realized that he was going to mids traveling. Miss meeting all these interesting cats, and he was going to miss her. Sighing, he shook his head in confusion.
Crystal stretched and mumbled something that sounded like,"stupid syndicate," in her sleep. She opened one eye and when she realized Hexedkit was gone she bolted out of the den to find him sitting. She sighed in relief and sat down to trying to slow down her quickly beating heart.

doghouse
January 7th, 2018, 10:46 PM
Crystal stretched and mumbled something that sounded like,"stupid syndicate," in her sleep. She opened one eye and when she realized Hexedkit was gone she bolted out of the den to find him sitting. She sighed in relief and sat down to trying to slow down her quickly beating heart.
Hexedkit blinked when he noticed Crystal bolting from the den. He gazed after for a minute, worried, and a bit confused. “Are you alright?” he asked her, frowning slightly. Then he turned his head and looked out to the distance. He scuffled his paws in the dirt,
then looked back at her.

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 10:48 PM
Hexedkit blinked when he noticed Crystal bolting from the den. He gazed after for a minute, worried, and a bit confused. “Are you alright?” he asked her, frowning slightly. Then he turned his head and looked out to the distance. He scuffled his paws in the dirt,
then looked back at her.
Crystal sighed,"yeah, I'm fine," then she looked at what he was looking at,"this is what I wake up to every morning. A bit bright, isn't it?" She laughed a bit.

doghouse
January 7th, 2018, 10:55 PM
Crystal sighed,"yeah, I'm fine," then she looked at what he was looking at,"this is what I wake up to every morning. A bit bright, isn't it?" She laughed a bit.
Hexedkit looked at her for a moment, not believing her, but he didn't press. “Bright? This is nothing,” he told her happily, motioning to all the shadows cast by the trees, which made it quite dark in his opinion. There were no trees or tall things or much in the way of shelter where he'd lived, if only for two moons. He'd spent more time as a loner and kittypet than he had in his home. “But it's interesting.”

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 10:59 PM
Hexedkit looked at her for a moment, not believing her, but he didn't press. “Bright? This is nothing,” he told her happily, motioning to all the shadows cast by the trees, which made it quite dark in his opinion. There were no trees or tall things or much in the way of shelter where he'd lived, if only for two moons. He'd spent more time as a loner and kittypet than he had in his home. “But it's interesting.”
Crystal smiled,"geez it must be bright where you live. I honestly like the shade of trees. Otherwise I think I'd burn to death."

doghouse
January 7th, 2018, 11:07 PM
Crystal smiled,"geez it must be bright where you live. I honestly like the shade of trees. Otherwise I think I'd burn to death."
Hexedkit nodded in agreement, or to the first part of what she said anyways. “But there were rabbit tunnels that we lived in,” he told her, then grinned faintly. “So that we don't burn to death,” he finished, looking at her as he spoke the last part, amusement in his eyes.

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 11:11 PM
Hexedkit nodded in agreement, or to the first part of what she said anyways. “But there were rabbit tunnels that we lived in,” he told her, then grinned faintly. “So that we don't burn to death,” he finished, looking at her as he spoke the last part, amusement in his eyes.
Crystal giggled and that giggle quickly became a laugh,"well, you seem to be fine out here with the sun. But I'm not, I'm going back in the den. Come get me when your... When your ready for our departure..." Then she disappeared into her den.

doghouse
January 7th, 2018, 11:39 PM
Crystal giggled and that giggle quickly became a laugh,"well, you seem to be fine out here with the sun. But I'm not, I'm going back in the den. Come get me when your... When your ready for our departure..." Then she disappeared into her den.
Hexedkit huffed quietly and looked at her, shrugging. He watched her go, and realized that he had a decision to make, and it was going to be easy. Because he now saw her as his friend, and he didn't want to say goodbye. He sighed and shook his head, then stood up and followed after her, tail dragging on the ground. “I want to wait,” he told her, knowing that his Clan wasn't going anywhere.

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 11:44 PM
Hexedkit huffed quietly and looked at her, shrugging. He watched her go, and realized that he had a decision to make, and it was going to be easy. Because he now saw her as his friend, and he didn't want to say goodbye. He sighed and shook his head, then stood up and followed after her, tail dragging on the ground. “I want to wait,” he told her, knowing that his Clan wasn't going anywhere.
Crystal whirled around,"wait, what!? Don't you want to go back to your Clan? It takes half a day to get there. It won't be to far from here," she studied him, her tail swishing and ears pricked in confusion.

doghouse
January 7th, 2018, 11:49 PM
Crystal whirled around,"wait, what!? Don't you want to go back to your Clan? It takes half a day to get there. It won't be to far from here," she studied him, her tail swishing and ears pricked in confusion.
Hexedkit frowned and closed his eyes and turned his head away. “I do want to go back, but.... I'm worried that my family won't be there, or that they're mad at me... for... something,” he told her, shaking slightly. “And, I don't want to have to say goodbye yet,” he added, looking at her after a long pause. He was shocked to hear that it was that close. Maybe he could go and check, then if it wasn't right, he'd come back. He nodded slightly to himself, but not yet.

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 11:52 PM
Hexedkit frowned and closed his eyes and turned his head away. “I do want to go back, but.... I'm worried that my family won't be there, or that they're mad at me... for... something,” he told her, shaking slightly. “And, I don't want to have to say goodbye yet,” he added, looking at her after a long pause. He was shocked to hear that it was that close. Maybe he could go and check, then if it wasn't right, he'd come back. He nodded slightly to himself, but not yet.
Crystal laid down,"all right then, I'm still tired," she yawned and curled up, falling quickly into a deep sleep.

doghouse
January 7th, 2018, 11:56 PM
Crystal laid down,"all right then, I'm still tired," she yawned and curled up, falling quickly into a deep sleep.
Hexedkit watched her, then stood up and turned around, where he left the den and padded through the forest, searching for prey. He wasn't great at hunting, but he wasn't horrible either, otherwise he'd be dead by now. After awhile, he managed to catch a couple of mice, where he then padded back to the den and crouched down to eat one of the mice, leaving the other untouched.

Seraphon
January 8th, 2018, 12:08 AM
Hexedkit watched her, then stood up and turned around, where he left the den and padded through the forest, searching for prey. He wasn't great at hunting, but he wasn't horrible either, otherwise he'd be dead by now. After awhile, he managed to catch a couple of mice, where he then padded back to the den and crouched down to eat one of the mice, leaving the other untouched.
Crystal stirred slightly and muttered something about Hexedkit and the wind but she didn't wake up.

doghouse
January 8th, 2018, 12:12 AM
Crystal stirred slightly and muttered something about Hexedkit and the wind but she didn't wake up.
Hexedkit turned his head and looked at her, frowning slightly, then finished up his mouse and fell asleep stretched out on the ground in the den, twitching every few seconds and occasionally making small noises.

Seraphon
January 8th, 2018, 12:14 AM
Hexedkit turned his head and looked at her, frowning slightly, then finished up his mouse and fell asleep stretched out on the ground in the den, twitching every few seconds and occasionally making small noises.
Crystal opened her eyes slightly, smelling mouse. She wasn't hungry but decided to bury it so no other cats found it.

doghouse
January 8th, 2018, 12:20 AM
Crystal opened her eyes slightly, smelling mouse. She wasn't hungry but decided to bury it so no other cats found it.
Hexedkit woke up, sitting upright with wide eyes, and he looked around for her. Shaking his head, he started grooming his rather scruffy and dirty gray fur, since he hadn't been relaxed enough to properly take care of himself in awhile.

Seraphon
January 8th, 2018, 02:26 PM
Hexedkit woke up, sitting upright with wide eyes, and he looked around for her. Shaking his head, he started grooming his rather scruffy and dirty gray fur, since he hadn't been relaxed enough to properly take care of himself in awhile.
Crystal looked around and realized that she had no extra food anywhere. The only way to tell how much food there was, was by looking for slight bumps in the dirt. There was none other than the one she had just buried a mouse under,"I'm going to go hunting for extra food," she told Hexedkit, stretching.

doghouse
January 8th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Crystal looked around and realized that she had no extra food anywhere. The only way to tell how much food there was, was by looking for slight bumps in the dirt. There was none other than the one she had just buried a mouse under,"I'm going to go hunting for extra food," she told Hexedkit, stretching.
Hexedkit looked away for a minute, hoping that he was making the right decision. He really did enjoy the life of a loner, even if he did miss his family. But he knew that maybe his family was mad at him, after all, he'd accidentally gotten Cavemist killed by dogs than disappeared. They probably thought that he was dead anyways. At her words, Hexedkit looked back at her and flicked his tail. “Can I come?”

Seraphon
January 8th, 2018, 05:41 PM
Hexedkit looked away for a minute, hoping that he was making the right decision. He really did enjoy the life of a loner, even if he did miss his family. But he knew that maybe his family was mad at him, after all, he'd accidentally gotten Cavemist killed by dogs than disappeared. They probably thought that he was dead anyways. At her words, Hexedkit looked back at her and flicked his tail. “Can I come?”
"Sure!" She smiled and padded out of the den. How long would he stay here before wanting to leave? She was so distracted by this that she didn't realize that there was a scent of vole up ahead until the last minute. She crouched down, hoping it hadn't sensed her, and she hoped that Hexedkit did the same.

doghouse
January 8th, 2018, 08:10 PM
"Sure!" She smiled and padded out of the den. How long would he stay here before wanting to leave? She was so distracted by this that she didn't realize that there was a scent of vole up ahead until the last minute. She crouched down, hoping it hadn't sensed her, and she hoped that Hexedkit did the same.
Hexedkit's ears flicked slightly and he nodded happily at her and followed her out, shrinking down slightly and parting his jaws to get a better scent. But all he could smell was trees and other forest smells. Better than TwolegPlace scents, but still. He wasn't meany to be under the trees, he was meant for wide open space, hills. When he noticed that Crystal was crouching down, he copied her, finally catching the scent if vole. After a moment, he started creeping around the scent so he was on the opposite side of where the scent was, the vole between the two of them.

Seraphon
January 8th, 2018, 08:17 PM
Hexedkit's ears flicked slightly and he nodded happily at her and followed her out, shrinking down slightly and parting his jaws to get a better scent. But all he could smell was trees and other forest smells. Better than TwolegPlace scents, but still. He wasn't meany to be under the trees, he was meant for wide open space, hills. When he noticed that Crystal was crouching down, he copied her, finally catching the scent if vole. After a moment, he started creeping around the scent so he was on the opposite side of where the scent was, the vole between the two of them.
Crystal nodded. Seemed he knew how to catch his prey. She wriggled her haunches slightly, getting ready to chase the Cole towards Hexedkit. She waited an extra moment to make sure that he understood that he was to deliver the final blow, and then she pounced around the area that the hidden vole should be and let out an earsplitting screech.

doghouse
January 8th, 2018, 09:57 PM
Crystal nodded. Seemed he knew how to catch his prey. She wriggled her haunches slightly, getting ready to chase the Cole towards Hexedkit. She waited an extra moment to make sure that he understood that he was to deliver the final blow, and then she pounced around the area that the hidden vole should be and let out an earsplitting screech.
Hexedkit shifted slightly, though he was careful not to let any branches snap under his paws as he did. He watched her closely, waiting for her to either signal for him to pounce or make the first move. When he saw her pounce, he flinched and watches as a small gray creature- a vole- leaped out of the leaves and raced right into his waiting claws. He pinned it down and slammed his paws on to it. There was a snap, and the creature fell limp.

Seraphon
January 8th, 2018, 11:37 PM
Hexedkit shifted slightly, though he was careful not to let any branches snap under his paws as he did. He watched her closely, waiting for her to either signal for him to pounce or make the first move. When he saw her pounce, he flinched and watches as a small gray creature- a vole- leaped out of the leaves and raced right into his waiting claws. He pinned it down and slammed his paws on to it. There was a snap, and the creature fell limp.
Crystal bounced up to him,"nice catch!" She purred happily. At this rate we won't even have to go hunting tomorrow. She spoke as if she had forgotten that he might leave tomorrow. But she hadn't,"and... Just in case you wanted to know... The Clans are that way," she pointed with her tail through the forest where the sun was rising.

doghouse
January 8th, 2018, 11:50 PM
Crystal bounced up to him,"nice catch!" She purred happily. At this rate we won't even have to go hunting tomorrow. She spoke as if she had forgotten that he might leave tomorrow. But she hadn't,"and... Just in case you wanted to know... The Clans are that way," she pointed with her tail through the forest where the sun was rising.
Hexedkit purred and started burying the vole. When he was finished, he straightened and looked to where she'd pointed, nodding gratefully at her in response. “Thank you so much,” he meowed, looking up at her with wide green eyes. He gazed around the forest, trying to pretend the trees weren't there, because he still didn't like them. He turned back around and stared at the direction of his home, then turned back to face Crystal. “You live out here a-alone?” he asked her suddenly, his eyes widening a bit more.

Seraphon
January 8th, 2018, 11:57 PM
Hexedkit purred and started burying the vole. When he was finished, he straightened and looked to where she'd pointed, nodding gratefully at her in response. “Thank you so much,” he meowed, looking up at her with wide green eyes. He gazed around the forest, trying to pretend the trees weren't there, because he still didn't like them. He turned back around and stared at the direction of his home, then turned back to face Crystal. “You live out here a-alone?” he asked her suddenly, his eyes widening a bit more.
Crystal nodded,"yes. Except when cats pass through. But, I don't really think that counts..." She tilted her head,"your the first and only one that's ever really talked to me nicely... Without growling..." She smiled halfheartedly.