PDA

View Full Version : A very PRIVATE RP.

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 01:21 AM
So, Sasukewolf (madness), here it is.
We need to make some characters..

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 7th, 2018, 01:25 AM
Alright! I got a neat peep named Hades who is a demon that only can be tamed or controlled if someone has his orb aka his soul. He can be a male or female but his monster or should I say demon forms are usually wolves or full on monsters. :3
Also uses shadow magic! And a other thing if the orb breaks he breaks so if it breaks a bit he will be in a huge amount of pain!
Unless you want someone else :3

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 01:34 AM
That's fine! Mine will come via PM, because I feel more comfortable doing that.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 7th, 2018, 01:47 AM
That's fine! Mine will come via PM, because I feel more comfortable doing that.
K! :3 so ... what’s this going to be about XD

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 01:48 AM
K! :3 so ... what’s this going to be about XD
Um.. I'm not sure..
Maybe we can just RP, and see where it goes from there?

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 01:58 AM
Gotta go! Be on tomorrow!

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 01:10 PM
So, now what?
Lol.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 7th, 2018, 01:21 PM
Hmmm should we start with them coming to a forest

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 01:24 PM
Hmmm should we start with them coming to a forest
I guess, could you start?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 7th, 2018, 01:29 PM
k! :3

Some smoke was seen coming from a cave as a orb glows a bit and many wolves begins to stand up and howl loudly as one huge wolf begins to walk out growling loudly as it begins to walk out. He howl loudly and suddenly begins to run off

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 01:35 PM
k! :3

Some smoke was seen coming from a cave as a orb glows a bit and many wolves begins to stand up and howl loudly as one huge wolf begins to walk out growling loudly as it begins to walk out. He howl loudly and suddenly begins to run offLillith was walking in the eerie forest. Why did she have to be such a Daredevil? She was walking slowly..

"Well, go on immortal girl!" Tide joked.
She always made Lillith do dumb stuff.

"I'm not immortal." Lillith whispered.
She stumbled back after hearing howling. She didn't want to do this anymore.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 08:03 AM
Lillith was walking in the eerie forest. Why did she have to be such a Daredevil? She was walking slowly..

"Well, go on immortal girl!" Tide joked.
She always made Lillith do dumb stuff.

"I'm not immortal." Lillith whispered.
She stumbled back after hearing howling. She didn't want to do this anymore.
Soon the howling stopped and loud growls can be heard all around them. And soon the huge wolf stepped forward growling loudly showing teeth at them as a voice spoke all around them “ who are you?”

Ariii
January 10th, 2018, 10:50 AM
Soon the howling stopped and loud growls can be heard all around them. And soon the huge wolf stepped forward growling loudly showing teeth at them as a voice spoke all around them “ who are you?”
Lillith felt a lump rise in her throat as the huge wolf spoke. "Lillith" She said quietly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 10:52 AM
Lillith felt a lump rise in her throat as the huge wolf spoke. "Lillith" She said quietly.
The wolf stops growling a bit “ are you here for power ?”

Ariii
January 10th, 2018, 10:53 AM
The wolf stops growling a bit “ are you here for power ?”
"No.. My friend made me enter the forest." She said.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 10:56 AM
"No.. My friend made me enter the forest." She said.
its eyes glowed “ reason is pure... you may come. Follow me now!” He barks growling loudly

Ariii
January 10th, 2018, 11:02 AM
its eyes glowed “ reason is pure... you may come. Follow me now!” He barks growling loudly
Lillith followed without question.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 11:05 AM
Lillith followed without question.
It begins to walk stepping deeper into the forest. His eyes glowed as a cave suddenly appears

Ariii
January 10th, 2018, 11:09 AM
It begins to walk stepping deeper into the forest. His eyes glowed as a cave suddenly appears
Lillith followed the wolf until they reached a cave. She waited for something to happen.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 11:19 AM
Lillith followed the wolf until they reached a cave. She waited for something to happen.
the wolf sits down and looks at her “ go in”

Ariii
January 10th, 2018, 11:21 AM
the wolf sits down and looks at her “ go in”
Lillith nodded and entered.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 11:23 AM
Lillith nodded and entered.
within the room, they were many animals even a bear which stood up than something glowed a bit. A shining orb almost calling Lilith calling her towards it

Ariii
January 10th, 2018, 11:49 AM
within the room, they were many animals even a bear which stood up than something glowed a bit. A shining orb almost calling Lilith calling her towards it
Lillith stepped towards the glowing orb. Curiosity glowing in her eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 11:53 AM
Lillith stepped towards the glowing orb. Curiosity glowing in her eyes.
all the animals began to step back a bit as the orb glows softly and a voice soft but dark was heard “ protection... master... will you... be it... I can give... I can protect... I can do... whatever you want “

Ariii
January 10th, 2018, 12:05 PM
all the animals began to step back a bit as the orb glows softly and a voice soft but dark was heard “ protection... master... will you... be it... I can give... I can protect... I can do... whatever you want “
Lillith stepped forward, almost touching the orb.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Lillith stepped forward, almost touching the orb.
Suddenly shadows grab onto her hands and a shadow like skull begins to appear growling loudly. “ you seek power right?’l

Ariii
January 10th, 2018, 12:27 PM
Suddenly shadows grab onto her hands and a shadow like skull begins to appear growling loudly. “ you seek power right?’l
Lillith gasped and almost screamed. She attempted to escape.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 01:16 PM
Lillith gasped and almost screamed. She attempted to escape.
his eyes glowed as a mark appears on her hand “ speak my name!” It roars as he grabs her tighter and soon his eyes were locked with hers

Ariii
January 10th, 2018, 01:40 PM
his eyes glowed as a mark appears on her hand “ speak my name!” It roars as he grabs her tighter and soon his eyes were locked with hers
"I don't know!" She said.