PDA

View Full Version : flare within the soul ( dragon rp )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 7th, 2018, 12:03 AM
For years, man kind has hunted dragons down. Killing them for game or similar rewards in a desperate attempt to free themselves from this fate. The great dragon, created a world hidden from man and safe for dragons of all kinds.
Welcome to the world of Wartorn!

https://w-dog.net/wallpapers/16/1/436900341992221/art-fantasy-world-landscape-triomphe-plants-green-water-waterfalls-mountain-helicopters.jpg

Forum
Name
Looks
Type of dragon ( make up your own if y’all want!)
Powers or abilities
Personality
Sexuality
Love interest ( don’t be shy on telling me your crush :puddled: )
Other
Questions

tinyalienkid I know short I’ll add more to it soon!

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 12:10 AM
Is this private? Or..?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 7th, 2018, 12:14 AM
Is this private? Or..?
My friend!! It’s open for everyone!

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 12:15 AM
My friend!! It’s open!
Great!

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 12:21 AM
Name; Lillithian (Lillith, Lilly, Lily, Lill, Lil.) / Tide
Gender; Female, both.
Age; 19? 20.
Looks; A purple dragon with deep blue eyes. / A blue dragon with Sea Green eyes.
Type of dragon; Lyxonalle / Dlarensxa
Powers or abilities; Darkness / Water
Personality; TBRP'd? / TBRP'd?
Sexuality; Unknown for both.
Love interest; Open!
Other; Lyxonalle and Dlarensxa are from my roleplay, The Cat with the One White Whisker. (Based off of my book)
Questions; Nada!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 7th, 2018, 12:23 AM
Name; Lillithian (Lillith, Lilly, Lily, Lill, Lil.) / Tide
Gender; Female, both.
Age; 19? 20.
Looks; A purple dragon with deep blue eyes. / A blue dragon with Sea Green eyes.
Type of dragon; Lyxonalle / Dlarensxa
Powers or abilities; Darkness / Water
Personality; TBRP'd? / TBRP'd?
Sexuality; Unknown for both.
Love interest; Open!
Other; Lyxonalle and Dlarensxa are from my roleplay, The Cat with the One White Whisker. (Based off of my book)
Questions; Nada!
Ohh accepted!!

lio
January 7th, 2018, 12:36 AM
NAME
paxx
seventeen-hundred moons ♡ one thousand, four hundred and sixteen years ♡
LOOKS
paxx has a rather large form, with strong muscles and a long tail. his feet have no claws and are instead like hooves, only made of flesh and bone. he has scales in which are a deep, ruby red color, but a gradient rises from the tips of his feet and tail. paxx's eyes are of a light blue color with a darker pupil. he has no whites within his eyes. his snout is long and pointed with a blue gradient seeping down to his chest. atop his head and tip of his tail, an orange flame bursts, though it is heatless and will not harm those who touch it. paxx's scales are soft and much like fur, giving him the look of a really big, fluffy animal. his voice is deep, yet quiet and holds an eastern american accent.
TYPE OF DRAGON
rubyflare dragon - the last of his kind. and my own breed.
POWERS OR ABILITIES
rubyflare dragons hold the special ability to phase in and out of the materialistic zone, becoming a living, breathing being or a mere shimmer of dust in the atmosphere. they got their name due to the colouring of their scales, but also because of the way they were legended to be able to create rubies from their flame,
although it is only a myth.
PERSONALITY
| peaceful | shy | lonely | helpful | secretive | caring |
SEXUALITY
aromantic asexual
LOVE INTEREST
none
OTHER
that is a vERY BIG PICTURE HOLY
also credit to dragon cave for the ability idea lol
QUESTIONS
iS THE AGE OKAY

Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 7th, 2018, 12:41 AM
NAME
paxx
seventeen-hundred moons ♡ one thousand, four hundred and sixteen years ♡
LOOKS
paxx has a rather large form, with strong muscles and a long tail. his feet have no claws and are instead like hooves, only made of flesh and bone. he has scales in which are a deep, ruby red color, but a gradient rises from the tips of his feet and tail. paxx's eyes are of a light blue color with a darker pupil. he has no whites within his eyes. his snout is long and pointed with a blue gradient seeping down to his chest. atop his head and tip of his tail, an orange flame bursts, though it is heatless and will not harm those who touch it. paxx's scales are soft and much like fur, giving him the look of a really big, fluffy animal. his voice is deep, yet quiet and holds an eastern american accent.
TYPE OF DRAGON
rubyflare dragon - the last of his kind. and my own breed.
POWERS OR ABILITIES
rubyflare dragons hold the special ability to phase in and out of the materialistic zone, becoming a living, breathing being or a mere shimmer of dust in the atmosphere. they got their name due to the colouring of their scales, but also because of the way they were legended to be able to create rubies from their flame,
although it is only a myth.
PERSONALITY
| peaceful | shy | lonely | helpful | secretive | caring |
SEXUALITY
aromantic asexual
LOVE INTEREST
none
OTHER
that is a vERY BIG PICTURE HOLY
also credit to dragon cave for the ability idea lol
QUESTIONS
iS THE AGE OKAY

Sasukewolf (madness)
XD accepted and yes!

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 12:43 AM
When does we start?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 7th, 2018, 12:54 AM
When does we start?
When one more peep comes! Than I shall bring in my peeps and we shall start!

Fuzzy
January 7th, 2018, 12:57 AM
I'm so joining!

Name: Ryoko(Dragon in Japanese.)
Looks: A black dragon with silver and gray scales down her chest and neck, with dark blackish purple inside of the wings, two scales on her tail a bunch on her head and a pointed black face and yellow eyes.
Type of dragon: Night clock.(Just made it up.)
Powers or abilities: None.
Personality: TBRP?
Sexuality: Straight.
Love interest: Open!
Other: Is around 9 1/2 feet tail. Sasukewolf (madness) I've drawn her before, once I figure out how to put it here I will.
Questions: Nope.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 7th, 2018, 01:15 AM
I'm so joining!

Name: Ryoko(Dragon in Japanese.)
Looks: A black dragon with silver and gray scales down her chest and neck, with dark blackish purple inside of the wings, two scales on her tail a bunch on her head and a pointed black face and yellow eyes.
Type of dragon: Night clock.(Just made it up.)
Powers or abilities: None.
Personality: TBRP?
Sexuality: Straight.
Love interest: Open!
Other: Is around 9 1/2 feet tail. Sasukewolf (madness) I've drawn her before, once I figure out how to put it here I will.
Questions: Nope.
Accepted!!! And put it on DA that always works for me!

Now .. we can start!!
My ocs are:
Nightmare male shadow dragon : https://irenbee.deviantart.com/art/Dragon-Vermitor-Vulom-3D-665223623

Solar a male glass dragon: https://img00.deviantart.net/298a/i/2014/305/0/d/on_patrol_by_exileden-d84vidi.jpg

Aziz a female dream dragon: https://pre00.deviantart.net/5bc8/th/pre/i/2014/124/7/4/dream_salvage_by_shinerai-d7h5gkt.jpg

Each single and bisexual! Now let’s start!

lio
January 7th, 2018, 01:34 AM
leaping up, a ruby-colored dragon spread his wings before shifting into a sparkling cloud of dust, flying through the air in that form. his eyes, though hidden, looked out among the land as he soared across the vast sky, hoping to get to his cave before he was forced to become a solid form once again. the dragon, by the name of paxx, dove into a forest after finding that his body had begun to materialize after a few minutes of searching. so close, he thought bitterly, hating the limits to his power. no matter how old he became, his abilities would still never conquer the strength of his father's. with a somber hum of discontent, paxx dragged himself back to his cave and lay in the darkness, curled into a large ball. the flame upon his head and tail grew until it was surrounding him before it became invisible to all humans, but not dragons, an old survival ability given to his breed. silently, he thanked whoever had created this safe-haven for them all to thrive safely, and had given all dragons certain powers in order to survive.

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 01:39 AM
Tide was relaxing in her cave. She didn't feel the need to exit the comfort of her cave,
(Open!)
-
Lillithian was flying around Wartorn. She eventually settled on to a nice cliff, and began to rest.
(Open!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 12th, 2018, 11:41 AM
Bumps!