PDA

View Full Version : Start of Something New ±Open Limited Semi-Lit Roleplay±

dino.
January 6th, 2018, 09:15 PM
Don't deny it - we've all done things we regret. Whether it be a lie or an argument, it's happened. And then something happened after that, and you never got to tell the other person, "I'm sorry."
It's happened to me, and I regret every moment of it. There were times where I wished I could go back in time and change that, to throw myself at their feet and cry. Or to go further back so it never happened at all.

But what if that could really happen?

Hello mateys! Hopefully that little intro wasn't too depressing. Heh. But, yes, I'm pretty sure we've all done something we still regret. So that's why I'm making this roleplay: to help people get these things off their shoulders and get rid of some of the guilt.

Roles
Boy 1
Perry Cain||| @Northern Lights
Girl 1
Lillith Bane||| Redwood Sienna
Boy 2
Ren Harlow||| Vortex
Girl 2
Luna "Moony" Wolff||| Aura
Boy 3
James||| meraki
Girl 3
Open
Time-Turner
Northern Lights

Open Roles: 1

Roleplay Prompt

With a groan, you role out of bed to the sound of someone knocking on your door. Vision blurred and eyes half-closed, you walk over to the door and tug it open, only to find that no one is there. The only thing is a package on your porch.

Grumbling, you pull the delivery into your home and shut the door, then carry it over to the kitchen table and flip the light on. Now in better light you can see that it's just a metal box. You tug the lid off, now wide awake and very intrigued.

Inside is a letter, a piece of paper, and a wax seal. You slip your finger under the open flap in the envelope containing the letter and tear it open, then pull out the letter.

I know who you are, it says. I know you have your regrets and you want to change them. What if I were to tell you that you have a chance to make a difference to your choice?

If you're interested, come to Red Top Mountain State Park & Lodge. The address is 50 Lodge Rd SE, Cartersville, GA 30121. Be there in seven days, at the lodge. At the visitor center, ask for the Clear Water Cove cabin and give your names. They should give you a key and let you through. If not, tell them you're with Hirokawa. If they still decline, say in a low voice, "I'm with TTT."

Once at the cabin, sit down at the dining table with the other five. I'll show you what's going to happen then. Bring your Wax Seals.

Hirowaka K.

Seven Days Later...
You arrive at the cabin, surprised to see several other cars pull into the driveway and to see people get out. After a bit of pretending to mess with your phone, you step out too and follow the others.

You all seem on uncomfortable. Who is this guy? What does TTT stand for? What the heck is going on?

You walk inside and you're surprised to see a dark haired man already sitting at the table, sipping from a cup. He sets it down and looks up, then spreads his arms and smiles.

"Ah," he says. "Welcome! I am Hirowaka Taro. Welcome to TTT's vacation home.

"Now, I assume you're wondering why you're here. You all have regrets, hai? You wish to change them, hai?"

You look at the others, and they nod. Hirokawa motions for you and the group to sit, and you comply. "Now, you all brought the seals, hai?" the Japanese man says. You pull out the stamp and set it on the table, mimicking the others. Hirowaka smiles again. Hai, hai, good. Pass them to me."

You roll the wax seal out and roll it over to him. He stops it with his palm and does the same to rest, then picks them up and stick them in a red ink pad. He walks around and stamps each person's cheek with it.

"this will allow me to communicate telepathicly with each of you," he explains. "You will be sent back to the time of your regret. It is up to you to fix it. But! Be careful NOT to change anything else. You could altar the present." He stamps a price of paper and points to three lines. "You have three chances. Each time you fail, one line will disappear. If you fail thrice, you return here." Then he shrugs. "Or you can return somewhere entirely different. But that's a risk you're willing to take, hai?" Hirowaka smiles for the millionth time and claps his hands. "You may encounter each other in your Re-Tries! Good luck!"

And then darkness consumes you, and you're falling...

Form
Name:
Appearance:
Regret:
Questions:

My Form
Name: Perry Cain
Appearance: light blonde hair, bright teal eyes, usually found wairing a plain white shirt and blue jeans
Regret: he had an argument with his mother before she went on a bus to meet a friend. That bus was hijacked, and his mother was shot and killed. He blames himself.

Rules
▪Please have at least 5 sentences when roleplaying
▪Please mention instead of quote - this will help keep the thread look nicer
▪No OOC arguing - this makes the thread highly cluttered, so please take it to PM
▪Do not ask for the Time-Turner; I already have that role, and that is just to monitor what's going on in the roleplay
▪No cursing
▪WCO rules apply
▪Hate the character, not the person
▪DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST

Ariii
January 6th, 2018, 09:35 PM
Name: Lillith Bane
Appearance: Long purple hair that goes down to her waist, 5"6, pale skin, deep blue eyes, long black gloves that go up to her elbows, long black boots that go up to her knees, T-shirt that is black, that says "Don't Be Afraid" written in bold white. She wears ripped jeans that she has neatly tucked into her boots.
Regret: She had an argument with her boyfriend, and she said all the wrong things. Her boyfriend went outside and got hit by a car. She blames herself for his death.
Questions: Nope!

doghouse
January 6th, 2018, 09:45 PM
Name → Ren Harlow
Age → 18
Gender → Male
Appearance → 5'0" with messy brown hair and pale, silvery gray eyes, and often seen wearing black skinny jeans and a plain t-shirt
Regret → He started a fight with his parents, and left them. A few days passed, and while they were looking for him, they were involved in a bad car accident, resulting in both of their deaths. Ren blames himself for it.
Questions → --

dino.
January 7th, 2018, 08:59 AM
Redwood Sienna Vortex

You are both accepted!

dino.
January 7th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Bump~

dino.
January 8th, 2018, 07:29 AM
Bump~

vellichor
January 8th, 2018, 07:38 AM
Save girl 2 please. I’ll make a form

dino.
January 8th, 2018, 11:15 AM
Aura

Got it!

vellichor
January 9th, 2018, 12:46 PM
Equinox

Name: Luna "Moony" Wolff

Gender: Demi-girl [ she / her / hers or they / them / theirs depending upon how they feel ]

Appearance: realistic (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9e/21/8a/9e218aab904b2a7b2d3716c7a177956d.jpg) anime (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/24/72/2d/24722d906905027781ae18004eda048d.jpg)

5'8; wavy, bright red hair that flows to their mid-back; freckles; bright green eyes. Is often seen wearing a necklace with a small book, Hamilton shirts, and leggings.

Regret: Their little sister, who was about 12, committed suicide. They blame themself for not being there to support her.

Questions: Bumps

dino.
January 9th, 2018, 02:38 PM
Aura

Thanks for signing up! Your form is accepted ^^

vellichor
January 10th, 2018, 06:01 PM
Bumpo for a friendo~

Mystic
January 10th, 2018, 06:20 PM
Name: Allison "Ally" Reyes
Appearance: Boop (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/eb/b0/b5/ebb0b5a80f3590c940b1a59769c80bd0--blue-artwork-fantasy-artwork.jpg)
Regret: She had a huge fight with her mother, and a couple days later her parents had a divorce because they thought Allison "hated" them and all stuff like that. Later her mom started drinking.. later Allison's mother died of suicide because she couldn't take the pain of Allison "hating" her and getting divorced. She blames herself.
Questions: I don't think so? Equinox

The_10th_Doctor
January 10th, 2018, 06:39 PM
Form
Name: Nova Jay
Appearance: smaller girl, about 5'3, gray-brown, medium-length hair that goes down to her shoulders. She has these weird eyes that kind of look like galaxies, hence the name. She also tends to wear combat/hiking boots and a lot of flannel. Usually keeps a dagger strapped to her outer thigh.
Regret:her best friend was being abused by her boyfriend. She knew, but she never told anybody because she was afraid and insecure. Her friend ended up killing herself.
Questions:

meraki
January 10th, 2018, 06:59 PM
(if boy 3 is open~)

name: james martin
appearance: a thinly built boy who just barely reaches the 5’9 mark. he bears dark brown hair that’s slightly longer than most; mainly in need of a hair cut. he has fair skin and pale blue eyes, with a thin yet slightly upturned nose. high cheekbones sculpt this boys thin face, and he tends to dress simply in long sleeved tees and jeans.
regret: at a very young age he’d witnessed his mother’s suicide right before his eyes and did nothing. thus the reasoning for his slightly psychopathic nature.
Equinox

dino.
January 10th, 2018, 07:13 PM
meraki

You're accepted! I'll add your character to the list.

Gabriel The Archangel Mystic

Unfortunately there's only one spot left for the girl... if you two like you could discuss you could take the spot? I'm very sorry : (