PDA

View Full Version : A private rp

Static
January 6th, 2018, 04:43 PM
Sorry peeps!This is a private RP.You can ask to join though....

This is between me, KayMew07 ,and Redwood Sienna

So basically in short there are a brother and a sister with very harsh parents who don't really care that much for them(about like Harry and the dursleys on Harry Potter if u have seen that),but one day,they is walking around and see a black cat with one red eye and one blue eye.They both pet it and they both move on.they go home that night and find there parents simply gone.The cat however is in the house and it's red eye is glowing brightly.It notices them and moves toward them,but pauses,not sensing the harshness and hate kit had sender in their parents, so it decided not to harm them.It explains it is a grim reaper working for both heaven and the underworld(that's why it's eyes are that color).It says their parents where on the list for being in a orginazation that worked with demons,and needed to be dealt with by the angels,but dosnt explain more about that.Instead,the cat says he is looking for the leader who supposedly became half demon.It asks them if they would like to help him find this person and they both agree and it goes from there.

We can RP the beggining or not.I will RP the townspeople and stuff they might come across in the beggining sence Dawn won't be there at first unless we don't do the explained part.
The ages should be around 14-16

Form
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Role-
Appearance-
Personality(optional)-

My form

Name-Dawn
Age-been in the human world for 3 years.He is really 142 years old but looks like a 3 year old cat.
Gender-Male
Role-Grim reaper
Appearence-Solid black cat.His left eye is blue and his right eye is red.(there will be another form sometime.I'll explain it then)
Personality-Tbrp'd

Ariii
January 6th, 2018, 05:32 PM
Name- Lillith
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Role- Sister?
Appearance- Long purple hair, blue eyes, pale skin, black boots, black gloves that go all the way up to her elbows. A black T-shirt that says "Don't Be Afraid" written in bold white. Ripped jeans.
Personality(optional)- TBRP'd

Static
January 6th, 2018, 05:53 PM
Name- Lillith
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Role- Sister?
Appearance- Long purple hair, blue eyes, pale skin, black boots, black gloves that go all the way up to her elbows. A black T-shirt that says "Don't Be Afraid" written in bold white. Ripped jeans.
Personality(optional)- TBRP'd
Accepted.:)

KayMew07
January 6th, 2018, 06:00 PM
name- Eathan
age- 14 I guess
gender- male
role- brother
Appearance- short black hair with blue streak, blue eyes, a light blue flannel with a white shirt under it, black nikes, and blue jeans
personality- Tbrp'd

Static
January 6th, 2018, 07:38 PM
Ok we can start!@Redwood Sienna KayMew07
And should we start before the explaining part or after?

Ariii
January 6th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Ok we can start!@Redwood Sienna KayMew07
And should we start before the explaining part or after?
Before

KayMew07
January 6th, 2018, 08:03 PM
Before
I too say before! Swiftheart

Static
January 6th, 2018, 08:17 PM
Ok then,we can start.)

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 04:23 PM
Ok then,we can start.)
(where are we starting?)

Static
January 7th, 2018, 04:48 PM
(where are we starting?)
Yhea.I can't post first though cause I'm the cat and side charecters )

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 05:06 PM
Yhea.I can't post first though cause I'm the cat and side charecters )
(ok but I meant Where are the characters?)

Static
January 7th, 2018, 05:21 PM
(ok but I meant Where are the characters?)
Walking down the street or at the house or something?
Redwood Sienna we are starting now)

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 05:30 PM
Walking down the street or at the house or something?
Redwood Sienna we are starting now)
Ethan walked down the sidewalk with a bored expression on his face. he glanced at his sister

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 06:04 PM
Ethan walked down the sidewalk with a bored expression on his face. he glanced at his sister
Lillith waved slightly at Ethan.
(Writers Block)

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 06:15 PM
Lillith waved slightly at Ethan.
(Writers Block)
(I get that all the time)
he sighed in annoyance "Lilith?" he said trying to get her attention

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 06:26 PM
(I get that all the time)
he sighed in annoyance "Lilith?" he said trying to get her attention
Lillith looked at Ethan. "What?" She asked. She wasn't trying to be rude, it just came across that way.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 06:33 PM
Lillith looked at Ethan. "What?" She asked. She wasn't trying to be rude, it just came across that way.
"do you have any candy?" he asked with a grin

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 06:37 PM
"do you have any candy?" he asked with a grin
"No." She said.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 06:49 PM
"No." She said.
Ethan sighs as they reach the gat of their house "after you" he sighed

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 07:43 PM
Ethan sighs as they reach the gat of their house "after you" he sighed
Lillith walked inside.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 11:44 AM
Lillith walked inside.
he
they walk in the door where usually their mom or dad would be doing something like cleaning or cooking but they saw no one

Static
January 8th, 2018, 11:58 AM
he
they walk in the door where usually their mom or dad would be doing something like cleaning or cooking but they saw no one
A black cat was sitting on the floor near the door.It looked over at them,just noticing them.It had one red eye,which was glowing brightly in the dark room,and one blue eye.It looked like the same cat they had seen that morning.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 12:09 PM
A black cat was sitting on the floor near the door.It looked over at them,just noticing them.It had one red eye,which was glowing brightly in the dark room,and one blue eye.It looked like the same cat they had seen that morning.
he looked at his sister then the cat "umm... that cats following us." he said looking at it with confusion

Ariii
January 8th, 2018, 12:46 PM
he looked at his sister then the cat "umm... that cats following us." he said looking at it with confusion
Lillith tilted her head slightly at the cat.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 12:51 PM
Lillith tilted her head slightly at the cat.
"h-hi?" he aid waving at the cat "are you lost"

Ariii
January 8th, 2018, 01:05 PM
"h-hi?" he aid waving at the cat "are you lost"
"Um." She said confused. "Can you understand us?"

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 01:09 PM
He shrugged ( Swiftheart123 ) "um are you here for something?" he asked the cat

Static
January 8th, 2018, 01:57 PM
He shrugged ( Swiftheart123 ) "um are you here for something?" he asked the cat
The cat walked toward,it's eye still glowing,but it paused.Uncertainty appearing on its face before it answered.'I've already done what needs to be done.I don't see any reason to do the same to you.' it said,but it wasn't speaking aloud.The voice seemed to be in there heads like tylapathy.

Ariii
January 8th, 2018, 02:01 PM
The cat walked toward,it's eye still glowing,but it paused.Uncertainty appearing on its face before it answered.'I've already done what needs to be done.I don't see any reason to do the same to you.' it said,but it wasn't speaking aloud.The voice seemed to be in there heads like tylapathy.
Lillith stumbled backwards after the voice appeared in her head.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 02:20 PM
Ethans eyes widened in shock "w-whats going on" he asked stunned

Ariii
January 8th, 2018, 02:21 PM
"Yeah! What's going on?" She asked. She jumped into a karate pose.

Static
January 8th, 2018, 02:32 PM
"Yeah! What's going on?" She asked. She jumped into a karate pose.
The cat seemed to smile a bit.'Your parents where working for a certain group of people that liked combining demons with humans.I was sent here to make sure they couldn't do that to anyone else.' it explained calmly.

Ariii
January 8th, 2018, 02:34 PM
The cat seemed to smile a bit.'Your parents where working for a certain group of people that liked combining demons with humans.I was sent here to make sure they couldn't do that to anyone else.' it explained calmly.
Lillith dropped her pose. "W-what do y-you mean?" She stuttered.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 02:40 PM
"you- your say t-that... their gone... for good" Ethan said shocked

Static
January 8th, 2018, 02:43 PM
Lillith dropped her pose. "W-what do y-you mean?" She stuttered.
"you- your say t-that... their gone... for good" Ethan said shocked
'It couldn't be helped.It was what I was told to do.' he said.
(Writers block)

Ariii
January 8th, 2018, 02:45 PM
(Writers block)
"What did you do with our parents?" She said softly.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 03:31 PM
(Writers block)
Ethan stood in silence he questioned weather this was a cat or not

Static
January 8th, 2018, 03:52 PM
"What did you do with our parents?" She said softly.
Ethan stood in silence he questioned weather this was a cat or not
'You would really call those monsters your parents?They didn't treat you like parents should treat there children.' the cat said, but couldn't keep the guilt out of his voice, knowing it was his fault they had no parents now,even if it was his orders.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 03:57 PM
'You would really call those monsters your parents?They didn't treat you like parents should treat there children.' the cat said, but couldn't keep the guilt out of his voice, knowing it was his fault they had no parents now,even if it was his orders.
"what even are you" Ethan raised a brow at the "cat"

Ariii
January 8th, 2018, 04:00 PM
"What did you do with them??". She asked louder.

Static
January 8th, 2018, 04:05 PM
"what even are you" Ethan raised a brow at the "cat"
"What did you do with them??". She asked louder.
It decided that it would answer the easier question first,so it looked at Ethan.'I'm a grim reaper.You have probably heard of them before.' it said and then looked at lillthe.And I would have liked to send them to a better place,but because of how they treated you and others,I couldn't do that.I had to send them to the underworld.' it told them.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 04:08 PM
It decided that it would answer the easier question first,so it looked at Ethan.'I'm a grim reaper.You have probably heard of them before.' it said and then looked at lillthe.And I would have liked to send them to a better place,but because of how they treated you and others,I couldn't do that.I had to send them to the underworld.' it told them.
Ethan looked down in shock then back up in fear "what's going to happen to us? if we don't have parents were going into Foster care" he said his voice laced in fear he's heard of those places they weren't fun

Ariii
January 8th, 2018, 04:11 PM
A tear fell from Lillith's eye. She covered her mouth with her hand and closed her eyes.

Static
January 8th, 2018, 04:35 PM
Ethan looked down in shock then back up in fear "what's going to happen to us? if we don't have parents were going into Foster care" he said his voice laced in fear he's heard of those places they weren't fun
A tear fell from Lillith's eye. She covered her mouth with her hand and closed her eyes.
'I'll make sure that doesn't happen.I can assure your safty on one condition.' it said.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 04:44 PM
'I'll make sure that doesn't happen.I can assure your safty on one condition.' it said.
"and what would that be?" Ethan asked the grim reaper cat coldly

Ariii
January 8th, 2018, 04:48 PM
Lillith listened with her eyes still closed.

Static
January 8th, 2018, 05:27 PM
"and what would that be?" Ethan asked the grim reaper cat coldly
Lillith listened with her eyes still closed.
'I'm looking for someone in the organization your poarents where in who supposedly survived a test that made them a half demon,and the leader of the organization.' it explained.

Ariii
January 8th, 2018, 05:28 PM
'I'm looking for someone in the organization your poarents where in who supposedly survived a test that made them a half demon,and the leader of the organization.' it explained.
Lillith stayed quiet.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Ethan nodded listening carefully

Static
January 8th, 2018, 05:53 PM
Lillith stayed quiet.
Ethan nodded listening carefully
'So you want to help or not?' it asked,looking at them seriously.

Ariii
January 8th, 2018, 05:57 PM
"Sure." Lillith said quietly.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 05:57 PM
Ethan glanced at his sister "ill take your offer" he said simply

Static
January 8th, 2018, 05:59 PM
"Sure." Lillith said quietly.
Ethan glanced at his sister "ill take your offer" he said simply
'Ok then.What are your names?' it asked, sitting down and curling it's tail around its paws.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 06:13 PM
'Ok then.What are your names?' it asked, sitting down and curling it's tail around its paws.
"Ethan" he said in a cold tone he wasn't in the happiest of moods

Ariii
January 8th, 2018, 06:18 PM
"Lillith, or Lilly." She said.

Static
January 8th, 2018, 06:39 PM
"Lillith, or Lilly." She said.
"Ethan" he said in a cold tone he wasn't in the happiest of moods
The cat nodded.'Ok then.You can grab the things you need,but don't bring to much.' the cat said.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 06:41 PM
The cat nodded.'Ok then.You can grab the things you need,but don't bring to much.' the cat said.
Ethan went to a room that was his and took a few thing those being a wallet with some money, a pocket knife and a hoodie (also his phone if thy have those?)

Ariii
January 8th, 2018, 06:51 PM
Lillith went to her room and put a book, (an iPod and headphones if they have those?), Candy, a change of gloves, and her hairbrush (it says Lillith on it.).

Static
January 12th, 2018, 11:15 AM
Ethan went to a room that was his and took a few thing those being a wallet with some money, a pocket knife and a hoodie (also his phone if thy have those?)
Lillith went to her room and put a book, (an iPod and headphones if they have those?), Candy, a change of gloves, and her hairbrush (it says Lillith on it.).
(They do.this takes place in modern time)
The cat waited patiently by the door, but was lost in thought.

Ariii
January 12th, 2018, 11:47 AM
(Okay)
Lillith draped her bag over her shoulder, and exited her room.

KayMew07
January 12th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Ethan put them in a bag his ear buds were stuffed in his pocket as he walked over to the cat and his sister.

Static
January 12th, 2018, 04:08 PM
(Okay)
Lillith draped her bag over her shoulder, and exited her room.
Ethan put them in a bag his ear buds were stuffed in his pocket as he walked over to the cat and his sister.
'Is that all you need?' it asked when they reentered the room.

KayMew07
January 12th, 2018, 04:23 PM
"hmm... wait" he goes to the bathroom grabbing a comb, tooth brush, and tooth paste. he walks back over to them placing the items in his bag "that should be all" he smiles

Ariii
January 12th, 2018, 09:02 PM
"hmm... wait" he goes to the bathroom grabbing a comb, tooth brush, and tooth paste. he walks back over to them placing the items in his bag "that should be all" he smiles
"I have everything." Lilith said, looking through her bag.

Static
January 13th, 2018, 11:01 AM
"I have everything." Lilith said, looking through her bag.
The cat nodded."Ok then.Let's go." It said,walking outside.

KayMew07
January 13th, 2018, 11:10 AM
Ethan followed quietly questioning his life

Ariii
January 13th, 2018, 03:51 PM
Lillith followed.

Static
January 17th, 2018, 05:25 PM
Ethan followed quietly questioning his life
Lillith followed.
They got to a road and the cat paused,waiting for an opening.

KayMew07
January 17th, 2018, 05:40 PM
Ethan sighed with bored

Ariii
January 17th, 2018, 06:02 PM
Lillith waited patiently