PDA

View Full Version : Family matters ( private)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 03:40 PM
Y'all know your roles but if you wish you may make a forum for your peep with just a name pic and role!
My ocs are
Naruto foxheart: https://i2.wp.com/i.pinimg.com/236x/9c/8d/75/9c8d75e87736f87e1883d53b945eae4f--anime-hot-anime-guys.jpg?resize=236%2C302&ssl=1

Sasuke wolfheart: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/9f/8b/aa/9f8baa15ecdb9878ff006ebeb3093b85--celebs-red-green.jpg

Winter dragonheart: https://s1.zerochan.net/Kaneki.Ken.600.1814536.jpg

Anapos kingheart: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DO6WEg-UEAE1UzZ.jpg:large

And lastly Sano martinez: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d4/ca/74/d4ca74aeaa5f238481a18cc67bc6e4e1--anime-idol-anime-boy-oc.jpg

If anyone else is needed I shall put them in if y’all want :3

Celestial
.:Blue Wishes:.
Rubinaito
Teggy

Who wants to start?!

:blue:
January 6th, 2018, 03:48 PM
(( i call not starting - ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 11:28 PM
(( i call not starting - ))
XD k!

rubinaito
January 7th, 2018, 12:33 AM
Not me

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 7th, 2018, 12:42 AM
Not me
K XD should I do it?

January 7th, 2018, 01:37 AM
K XD should I do it?

(( if you want to- ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 7th, 2018, 02:05 AM
K I’m going to start it :3)
Soft clicking of shoes can be heard walking towards some old warehouse. After a few buttons were clicked the door opens and the man who stepped In was none other than Sasuke wolfheart. Head of the animal team specializing in weapons or tech with animal like abilities. Sasuke was a handsome man, with mixed colored eyes. One amber red like flames one might even say and the left one was as blue as the sea, cold, deep and dark like he. His hair long and tied up in a ponytail however a bit messy here and there, he wore a black business suit and blowed out some smoke from his cigarette when he looked at the bloody man before him alongside... countless dead bodies. However the man was unfazed, as he looks at the face of the man he knew as father aka head of the high tech company named Anapos. His father and his teacher, the man was a old of course but he still held his built body and rather handsome face, his hair neat and as black as the night sky, his eyes purr red like the blood on his hands. He licks his fingers clean from blood, “ Hello wolf. What do you need? “
Sasuke nods “ The Star has put under protection recently and under the top dog swat girl named Aspen. The little detective is also with him. I was wondering if I could perhaps prove supplies to them?” He Says in his dark husky voice. Making the man laugh a bit as he pulls his ax from the skull of somebody he just killed. “ you’re obsessed with the star! Like the fox, obsessed with the detective that shot him once and the dragon who claims he loves some protecter of aspen... however so be it. Go ahead my boy.. just remember we have a lot to do~” he purrs as he turn around and Sasuke begins to leave with a smile on his face “ I know “ he says with glowing eyes.

Naruto was sitting alone in the cafe, reading a book sage recommended to him. Something about a wizard or something, he laughs softly as he begins to close the book. “ he always picks the weirdest one huh?” He Says softly to himself as he begins to drink some coffee. Naruto was a cute but handsome man with sky blue eyes and short messy blonde hair, he was wearing a louse white shirt showing a bit of his muscles and fox tattoo on his chest, and some blue jeans. Around his neck a necklace given to him by sage a while back. It was a simple necklace really with a ring hanging from a black thread. The ring itself was a sight to behold with a little fox on it along with his and sages name. He begins to hold it a bit and smiles softly “ ... where are you now little detective?”

Winter was sitting alone at a bar, drinking something strong again. He was a scary but handsome looking man. With ice blue eyes and messy white hair. He wore a black leather jacket and some ripped jeans. He growls softly as he pushes the drink away “ you call this strong!” He yells as he begins to stand up growling at the bartender that immediately apologizes and begins to take the drink away and begins something new. Winter sighs loudly as he begins to sit back down and just wait.

Rubinaito
.:Blue Wishes:.
Teggy
Celestial

rubinaito
January 7th, 2018, 02:33 AM
Sage shifted slightly in his seat, annoyed by the paperwork in front of him. His eyes narrowed at a very blurry picture taken by one of his workers, showing the Killer standing over a dead body- his eyes shielded from the camera and his devious smirk obvious. He frowned, vaguely irritated by the picture. Something about the man was familiar but he couldn't place where he had seen them. He needed a clear look at their eyes but the man hadn't gotten a better picture before he was brutally slaughtered. There was still blood on the phone that just wouldn't seem to wash off. Sage let out a heavy six and placed the picture on the desk. It was the only lead to what the man even looked like, and one of very few leads to who he was. Sage personally suspected Sasuke Wolfheart, who managed to still be alive despite all of his flirting with Tord. After all, he was a prime target- and yet he was still alive and well. However, there wasn't enough evidence; the murderer had been so careful to keep from being tracked down. No finger prints, no hairs... camera footage was scarce and even then the man had a mask that kept everything hidden. He heaved a frustrated sigh and began sifting through the papers once again in hopes that he would find something.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 7th, 2018, 02:54 AM
Sage shifted slightly in his seat, annoyed by the paperwork in front of him. His eyes narrowed at a very blurry picture taken by one of his workers, showing the Killer standing over a dead body- his eyes shielded from the camera and his devious smirk obvious. He frowned, vaguely irritated by the picture. Something about the man was familiar but he couldn't place where he had seen them. He needed a clear look at their eyes but the man hadn't gotten a better picture before he was brutally slaughtered. There was still blood on the phone that just wouldn't seem to wash off. Sage let out a heavy six and placed the picture on the desk. It was the only lead to what the man even looked like, and one of very few leads to who he was. Sage personally suspected Sasuke Wolfheart, who managed to still be alive despite all of his flirting with Tord. After all, he was a prime target- and yet he was still alive and well. However, there wasn't enough evidence; the murderer had been so careful to keep from being tracked down. No finger prints, no hairs... camera footage was scarce and even then the man had a mask that kept everything hidden. He heaved a frustrated sigh and began sifting through the papers once again in hopes that he would find something.
Naruto yawns a bit and soon begins to text Sage. Why? Because he had a feeling his little detective was getting stressed again and he knew exactly how to release that stress.
He types “ hi sage you busy mi amor? “ of course with a few hearts here and there. He laughs softly to himself when he read what he wrote “ I swear if he says he is..” he says loudly to himself as he begins to finish his coffee a bit.

January 7th, 2018, 06:53 AM
Tord has entered an ever so slight depression. Everyone around him seemed to be dying. One day, a reasonable friendship, an argument, and then the guy was dead. It made him fear for the few remaining people he had left, which essentially watered down to his parents. He had never really had a stable relationship with one of his parents, though the other was reasonable. He thought of every different way to avoid an argument with anyone now, and that brought him to bigger problems. Now he was placed under watch of two people that almost scared him. His life had just gone downwards in every way, causing himself to barely eat, barely sleep, and barely talk to anyone. Occasionally he forced himself to do those things, and it just felt like he was building himself up to be someone he wasn’t, just so no one would get murdered.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 7th, 2018, 10:57 AM
Tord has entered an ever so slight depression. Everyone around him seemed to be dying. One day, a reasonable friendship, an argument, and then the guy was dead. It made him fear for the few remaining people he had left, which essentially watered down to his parents. He had never really had a stable relationship with one of his parents, though the other was reasonable. He thought of every different way to avoid an argument with anyone now, and that brought him to bigger problems. Now he was placed under watch of two people that almost scared him. His life had just gone downwards in every way, causing himself to barely eat, barely sleep, and barely talk to anyone. Occasionally he forced himself to do those things, and it just felt like he was building himself up to be someone he wasn’t, just so no one would get murdered.
After a while a knock was heard on the door, it was once again Sasuke. He was still wearing his business suit and had stop smoking for the time being knowing full well that Tord didn’t like smoking. He pulls his tie a bit and began to look around a bit waiting. Than he begins to speak “ hello! My name is Sasuke wolfheart of the high company. I’m here to assist anyway I can my friends” he says calmly as he looks at the door. His heart was beating fast and his eyes for a second held a excited glow why won’t he be excited his little star is right behind this door. I believe it’s time he meets his howling wolf.

Celestial

wren
January 7th, 2018, 11:08 AM
Aspen was seated at a desk her head buried in her hands like always. Than she raised her head to the team assembled in front of her. She stared at the team and examined them very closely. “This sucks” she said throwing up her hands in defeat.

Not done

January 7th, 2018, 11:43 AM
After a while a knock was heard on the door, it was once again Sasuke. He was still wearing his business suit and had stop smoking for the time being knowing full well that Tord didn’t like smoking. He pulls his tie a bit and began to look around a bit waiting. Than he begins to speak “ hello! My name is Sasuke wolfheart of the high company. I’m here to assist anyway I can my friends” he says calmly as he looks at the door. His heart was beating fast and his eyes for a second held a excited glow why won’t he be excited his little star is right behind this door. I believe it’s time he meets his howling wolf.
Celestial

Tord blinked as he heard a knock on the door. “Hello?” he asked quietly, trying to remain calm. As Sasuke spoke, Tord backed away from the door ever so slightly. “I’m not the one you should be talking to,” he murmured. “You should talk to Aspen or Sage,” he added, pushing his hands in his pockets quietly. He honestly didn’t want to talk, keeping his eyes trained on the floor, not wanting to wake up to another report on the news about this guy being dead. Liking him or not, Tord just stayed out of the way, hiding his eyes under a pastel flower crown and honey brown hair.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 7th, 2018, 11:49 AM
Tord blinked as he heard a knock on the door. “Hello?” he asked quietly, trying to remain calm. As Sasuke spoke, Tord backed away from the door ever so slightly. “I’m not the one you should be talking to,” he murmured. “You should talk to Aspen or Sage,” he added, pushing his hands in his pockets quietly. He honestly didn’t want to talk, keeping his eyes trained on the floor, not wanting to wake up to another report on the news about this guy being dead. Liking him or not, Tord just stayed out of the way, hiding his eyes under a pastel flower crown and honey brown hair.
He smiles kindly. he’s afraid He thinks to himself as he begins to step forward and hold Tords face up by his chin “ hi little Star, don’t you go finding yourself from me. I’ve heard about the case and I’ve taken up some protection and some training to make sure I won’t die. So please don’t hide from me little Star” he says playfully as he begins to step in. “ now where’s Aspen? I believe this matter should be up to her since she is watching over you and I did bring... a lot of stuff “ he says playfully with a smile.

January 7th, 2018, 01:56 PM
He smiles kindly. he’s afraid He thinks to himself as he begins to step forward and hold Tords face up by his chin “ hi little Star, don’t you go finding yourself from me. I’ve heard about the case and I’ve taken up some protection and some training to make sure I won’t die. So please don’t hide from me little Star” he says playfully as he begins to step in. “ now where’s Aspen? I believe this matter should be up to her since she is watching over you and I did bring... a lot of stuff “ he says playfully with a smile.

Tord tensed up, pulling his head away from Sasuke’s hand. “Don’t, protection or not, don’t,” he kept his eyes trained on the ground for a few more moments, before sighing and looking up at Sasuke. “Aspen...she’s...somewhere,” he shrugged, unsure of where exactly Aspen was. “What...kind of stuff?” he asked after a moment, fear appearing in his mind for a moment.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 7th, 2018, 02:42 PM
Tord tensed up, pulling his head away from Sasuke’s hand. “Don’t, protection or not, don’t,” he kept his eyes trained on the ground for a few more moments, before sighing and looking up at Sasuke. “Aspen...she’s...somewhere,” he shrugged, unsure of where exactly Aspen was. “What...kind of stuff?” he asked after a moment, fear appearing in his mind for a moment.
He smiles “ some supplies of course. Food and any other thing you need. Since you can’t really leave right?” He asks calmly as he begins to look around “ like I said don’t worry about me. I’m a stubborn man” he says with a playful smile

January 7th, 2018, 04:31 PM
He smiles “ some supplies of course. Food and any other thing you need. Since you can’t really leave right?” He asks calmly as he begins to look around “ like I said don’t worry about me. I’m a stubborn man” he says with a playful smile

Tord blinked, shrugging. He was greatful, yes, but he was a little confused over why he needed that currently. They seemed to have enough, and he didn’t eat that much anyways. “Being stubborn won’t keep you from being killed, you can’t refuse to die,” he muttered, his hands in the pockets of his jeans, shifting uneasily, hoping Aspen or Sage would come to his rescue.

wren
January 7th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Tord blinked, shrugging. He was greatful, yes, but he was a little confused over why he needed that currently. They seemed to have enough, and he didn’t eat that much anyways. “Being stubborn won’t keep you from being killed, you can’t refuse to die,” he muttered, his hands in the pockets of his jeans, shifting uneasily, hoping Aspen or Sage would come to his rescue.

Aspen crept along the wall before letting her presence be known. She spotted the man who tord had unwillingly let enter the house. She crossed her arms and walked towards the front door which sasuke had slightly let himself in, just to the door mat though. Good. she stepped up next to Todd but made sure her one foot was in front of him preventing sasuke from entering much further. "Excuse my absence, I was busy" she said harshly her eyes hardening as she stepped more n front of her friend making sure the gun in her belt was noticed. "We have a strict list of who is supposed to visit, I don't think your on that list" Aspen said cocking her head back in the slightest bit of amusement

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 7th, 2018, 09:54 PM
Aspen crept along the wall before letting her presence be known. She spotted the man who tord had unwillingly let enter the house. She crossed her arms and walked towards the front door which sasuke had slightly let himself in, just to the door mat though. Good. she stepped up next to Todd but made sure her one foot was in front of him preventing sasuke from entering much further. "Excuse my absence, I was busy" she said harshly her eyes hardening as she stepped more n front of her friend making sure the gun in her belt was noticed. "We have a strict list of who is supposed to visit, I don't think your on that list" Aspen said cocking her head back in the slightest bit of amusement

He smiles “ well add me to the list now. I’ve come bringing supplies and anything else you need all from the high tech company. I have heard of what was happening and wanted to help out anyway I can. So if I may, “ He Says as a truck parks outside of the house. “ can I have my men come in and ... make the place better and much safer or is that too much?” He asks calmly as he looks at Tord than at aspen and soon Sano begins to step in by Aspen. His gun was showing too but his eyes was .. curious “ ... have we met before?” Sasuke smiles at Sano “ nope. Now than aspen if I may. Or do you want to check the supplies I’ve brought. All of the highest quality so again forgive me for not saying earlier I didn’t know your number so this was the best way I can speak and bring this to y’all “

January 8th, 2018, 07:05 AM

He smiles “ well add me to the list now. I’ve come bringing supplies and anything else you need all from the high tech company. I have heard of what was happening and wanted to help out anyway I can. So if I may, “ He Says as a truck parks outside of the house. “ can I have my men come in and ... make the place better and much safer or is that too much?” He asks calmly as he looks at Tord than at aspen and soon Sano begins to step in by Aspen. His gun was showing too but his eyes was .. curious “ ... have we met before?” Sasuke smiles at Sano “ nope. Now than aspen if I may. Or do you want to check the supplies I’ve brought. All of the highest quality so again forgive me for not saying earlier I didn’t know your number so this was the best way I can speak and bring this to y’all “

Tord listened quietly, his eyes widening at the mention of a list of people that could visit. He hadn't exactly heard of that before now, and now that he knew about it, he was left to wonder who was on that list. However, he remained quiet, saving the question for another time.He just listened to the conversation, tempted to just tell them to leave, that he was fine, and didn't need anything. He just stayed where he was, backing up ever so slightly. This wasn't for him to handle, this was for someone else to deal with, as he barely even knew where he was, and what he was doing anymore, tempted to walk away and just end it all, though something was keeping his feet where they were.

rubinaito
January 8th, 2018, 06:17 PM
Naruto yawns a bit and soon begins to text Sage. Why? Because he had a feeling his little detective was getting stressed again and he knew exactly how to release that stress.
He types “ hi sage you busy mi amor? “ of course with a few hearts here and there. He laughs softly to himself when he read what he wrote “ I swear if he says he is..” he says loudly to himself as he begins to finish his coffee a bit.

Tord listened quietly, his eyes widening at the mention of a list of people that could visit. He hadn't exactly heard of that before now, and now that he knew about it, he was left to wonder who was on that list. However, he remained quiet, saving the question for another time.He just listened to the conversation, tempted to just tell them to leave, that he was fine, and didn't need anything. He just stayed where he was, backing up ever so slightly. This wasn't for him to handle, this was for someone else to deal with, as he barely even knew where he was, and what he was doing anymore, tempted to walk away and just end it all, though something was keeping his feet where they were.

Yeah. I've got a lot of work to do-- Sage has almost finished texting Naruto back when he heard the commotion outside of his office. He grimaced and deleted what he had been going to say and replaced it with something a little more concrete. 'Yeah, sorry. There's someone that's... shown up at the door that I need to deal with.' He texted and sent the message before getting up, scraping his chair slightly against the polished wooden floor. He strode across the room, taking about two steps from his office to the doors that led outside and into the main 'house' they were staying in. Swinging open the giant, intimidating dark oak doors he stared darkly at the people gathered in front of the door. "What's going on?" He asked, his voice booming throughout the corridor. He walked closer, clasping a firm hand on Tord's shoulder and gently moving him and Aspen back. While Aspen was in charge of taking care of Tord, Sage was the boss of the house. He narrowed his eyes briefly at Sasuke, although keeping up a rather calm face.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 8th, 2018, 11:35 PM
Yeah. I've got a lot of work to do-- Sage has almost finished texting Naruto back when he heard the commotion outside of his office. He grimaced and deleted what he had been going to say and replaced it with something a little more concrete. 'Yeah, sorry. There's someone that's... shown up at the door that I need to deal with.' He texted and sent the message before getting up, scraping his chair slightly against the polished wooden floor. He strode across the room, taking about two steps from his office to the doors that led outside and into the main 'house' they were staying in. Swinging open the giant, intimidating dark oak doors he stared darkly at the people gathered in front of the door. "What's going on?" He asked, his voice booming throughout the corridor. He walked closer, clasping a firm hand on Tord's shoulder and gently moving him and Aspen back. While Aspen was in charge of taking care of Tord, Sage was the boss of the house. He narrowed his eyes briefly at Sasuke, although keeping up a rather calm face.
Naruto sighs a bit when he reads the text than remembers something. He laughs softly “ finally moving in huh Sasuke?” He asks as he quickly stands up and begins to take off.

Sasuke smiles “ I’m here to help my friends. My name is Sasuke wolfheart, head of the animal tech part of my fathers high tech company. I’m also the brother of Naruto foxheart of the flame and speed part of the company and winter dragonheart of the frost and power part of the company. It’s a pleasure “ he says with a small bow. “ I’m here to help that’s all. I’ve brought in a truck of many supplies and anything else you may need. If you wish to order anything simply say. “ he says as his phone rings a bit and he checks it quickly “ ... oh seems like Naruto is coming here as well. “ he says calmly as he looks at sage. “ well may we be a part of your protection the whole company will be at your side”

January 9th, 2018, 05:41 AM
Naruto sighs a bit when he reads the text than remembers something. He laughs softly “ finally moving in huh Sasuke?” He asks as he quickly stands up and begins to take off.

Sasuke smiles “ I’m here to help my friends. My name is Sasuke wolfheart, head of the animal tech part of my fathers high tech company. I’m also the brother of Naruto foxheart of the flame and speed part of the company and winter dragonheart of the frost and power part of the company. It’s a pleasure “ he says with a small bow. “ I’m here to help that’s all. I’ve brought in a truck of many supplies and anything else you may need. If you wish to order anything simply say. “ he says as his phone rings a bit and he checks it quickly “ ... oh seems like Naruto is coming here as well. “ he says calmly as he looks at sage. “ well may we be a part of your protection the whole company will be at your side”

Tord just listened, glancing over at Aspen, hoping she would give him some signal to leave. This was getting weird enough, and honestly, if he could, he would just push everyone away, so he could just be alone, and never be the cause of anyone’s troubles again. If he could have found the strength, he would have just ended it all. However, he was still just standing there, a short Norwegian man, dressed in pastels and flower crowns. He was aware he would be weird, and that was why he wondered anyone ever got close to him. Watching Sasuke quietly, he tried to register everything, and why suddenly all these people were coming to their house.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 08:07 AM
Waiting for y’all Rubinaito
Celestial
Teggy

:3