PDA

View Full Version : Modern Magic

Raindancer
January 6th, 2018, 10:00 AM
Magic is real. The fantastic is fathomable. And wizards shop for groceries just like you.

Since the era of human interaction with magic is waning, the creatures and beings of myth have retreated underground to a world of their own. Where they are safe from humanity's corruption, and from the hunters of magic who wish to expose them. Transitioning into the modern age has not been easy, but the old and new are slowly coming together. The gateway in is through the catacombs of Paris, and once you're through a new life can begin.

Okay guys! This is a spinoff from a lovely comic I'm reading on Tapas called Les Normaux by Knight JJ. Basically a semi-modern magical world! You can be any creature or human being from myth or legend (excluding the ultra-famous like Merlin) and you can choose whether to live more modernised or more traditionally fantastical. Now, the modern hub is gonna be the underground Paris, but you can be anywhere in the world, if you'd like. You can also choose to be a standing resident or an immigrant fresh from the catacombs! I'll post my character and the form below. I look forward to having fun with everyone!

Name: Eden LaRose
Sexulaity: Pan
Personality: Generally friendly and easygoing, always up for an adventure
Species: Human (warlock)
Description:file:///Users/Maddy/Desktop/tumblr_owb57b27vc1qas1mto1_540.gif
Modern or fantastic: Modern
Job(if any): Owns and operates his own magic shoppe 'Runes and Relics'
Background: Grew up in Paris with his mother who was a wiccan. His father was a Unicorn Keeper and thus never around. High school wasn't very memorable, as he kept to himself and made few friends. Started his shop after his mother died and has been alone ever since.
Other: Has a black cat familiar ironically named Salem.

Form
Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Species:
Description:
Modern or fantastic:
Job(if any):
Background:
Other:

Raindancer
January 7th, 2018, 12:03 PM