PDA

View Full Version : Age of darkness ( rp)

Leucos
January 4th, 2018, 07:05 PM
It's here mah peeps
Mad-Hatter Sasukewolf (madness)
SpiritedSecrets
Any one can start

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 5th, 2018, 08:44 AM
XD how do I start?

Leucos
January 5th, 2018, 05:18 PM
Agni narrowed her pitch black eyes she looked out the window of her ....castle well kinda a castle . She placed a hand on the glass and smiled at her darkness at her fear that she created she chuckled seeing as it was so easy. She had her ' friends ' she called them friends they were just her little soldiers she tapped her pointer finger on the glass the world looked dark the sky was a dark red color the ground had these purple/black vine like things in it. She for once smiled at her masterpiece she remembered a ' friend ' that she did want to speak to the goddess of war and weapons . She smiled evily
" Naruko! " Agni called as she looked over her shoulder Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 5th, 2018, 08:38 PM
Agni narrowed her pitch black eyes she looked out the window of her ....castle well kinda a castle . She placed a hand on the glass and smiled at her darkness at her fear that she created she chuckled seeing as it was so easy. She had her ' friends ' she called them friends they were just her little soldiers she tapped her pointer finger on the glass the world looked dark the sky was a dark red color the ground had these purple/black vine like things in it. She for once smiled at her masterpiece she remembered a ' friend ' that she did want to speak to the goddess of war and weapons . She smiled evily
" Naruko! " Agni called as she looked over her shoulder Sasukewolf (madness)
Naruko smiles " yes my lady?" she asks calmly as she swings a sword playfully " bored already?"

Leucos
January 5th, 2018, 09:08 PM
Naruko smiles " yes my lady?" she asks calmly as she swings a sword playfully " bored already?"

Agni just narrowed her eyes with a slight growl and sighed she walked over to her chair and sat down crossing her legs she laid back in her chair looking at Naruko " tell me hows the damage on these feeble ...humans? " she asked as she rested her cheek on her left hand with a raised eyebrow
" and no . Just simply wanted to talk to a loyal... Friend is all " she said she didn't really like using the word friend but she did have to gain some ones trust . And thankfully she was great at using her emotions when needed but mainly she doesn't feel anything when she talks . She's just...hollow .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 5th, 2018, 11:43 PM
Agni just narrowed her eyes with a slight growl and sighed she walked over to her chair and sat down crossing her legs she laid back in her chair looking at Naruko " tell me hows the damage on these feeble ...humans? " she asked as she rested her cheek on her left hand with a raised eyebrow
" and no . Just simply wanted to talk to a loyal... Friend is all " she said she didn't really like using the word friend but she did have to gain some ones trust . And thankfully she was great at using her emotions when needed but mainly she doesn't feel anything when she talks . She's just...hollow .
She laughs softly “ than talk to Sasuke or Naruto. I’m not exactly loyal and Sasuke is based off a wolf so why not him” She asks playfully as her sword disappears “ and it’s going well. They just started a other war again over some fake bomb I happened to make” she says playfully. “ they really don’t trust each other do they”

Leucos
January 6th, 2018, 09:49 AM
She laughs softly “ than talk to Sasuke or Naruto. I’m not exactly loyal and Sasuke is based off a wolf so why not him” She asks playfully as her sword disappears “ and it’s going well. They just started a other war again over some fake bomb I happened to make” she says playfully. “ they really don’t trust each other do they”

Agni smiled evily humans always were easy to trick
" good. To bad it's not a real bomb ... That'll mean more destruction and no they do not " she said with amusement ringing in her voice
" and I'm certain sasuke has a lot of things on his hands. Why would you say your not loyal? You've proven worthy . And for that I'll give you the power you so deserve . " she added " what I like is loyalty " Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 10:17 AM
Agni smiled evily humans always were easy to trick
" good. To bad it's not a real bomb ... That'll mean more destruction and no they do not " she said with amusement ringing in her voice
" and I'm certain sasuke has a lot of things on his hands. Why would you say your not loyal? You've proven worthy . And for that I'll give you the power you so deserve . " she added " what I like is loyalty " Sasukewolf (madness)
She smiles “ it’s all tricks and games when it comes to war my dear “ She purrs as she looks at her “ and I’ve proved my worth? How did I do that? By looking downright hot or is it perhaps something more?”

Leucos
January 6th, 2018, 10:26 AM
She smiles “ it’s all tricks and games when it comes to war my dear “ She purrs as she looks at her “ and I’ve proved my worth? How did I do that? By looking downright hot or is it perhaps something more?”

She sighed
" well you are the goddess of war and weapons am I wrong? You clearly enjoy causing a little mayhem by creating that false bomb . And you haven't decided to attack or betray me. So why not? " she said with a slight wave of her hand and a smirk " tho I am curious .... why haven't you betrayed me yet? " she asked mostly she would find some resistance or fear from her own ...soldiers but this one was different .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 11:32 AM
She sighed
" well you are the goddess of war and weapons am I wrong? You clearly enjoy causing a little mayhem by creating that false bomb . And you haven't decided to attack or betray me. So why not? " she said with a slight wave of her hand and a smirk " tho I am curious .... why haven't you betrayed me yet? " she asked mostly she would find some resistance or fear from her own ...soldiers but this one was different .
She smiles “ because I have a interest in a god like you. “ she says as she looks at her “ because I have the pleasure of working under a god like you. I can’t help but be interested in you in more ways than one ol dear queen “

Leucos
January 6th, 2018, 12:04 PM
She smiles “ because I have a interest in a god like you. “ she says as she looks at her “ because I have the pleasure of working under a god like you. I can’t help but be interested in you in more ways than one ol dear queen “

Agni chuckled slightly followed by a sigh
" I'm flattered " she said with a hint of sarcasm and a bit of amusement she looked out her window again a grin showed upon her face
soon all the light shall be snuffed out leaving nothing but ...well darkness this is my greatest achievement ! she looked back at Naruko
" this world is ment for God's like us . even the smallest spark of hope is enough to ignite change, and in time, man's passion, resourcefulness, and ingenuity led them to the tools that would help even the odds Nature's wrath in hand, man lit their way through the darkness, and in the shadow's absence came strength, civilization, and most importantly, life. But even the most brilliant lights eventually flicker and die. And when they are gone... darkness will return.

So you may prepare your guardians, build your monuments to a so-called "free world", but take heed... there will be no victory in strength " she stated her tone was darker she smiled ( I had to )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Agni chuckled slightly followed by a sigh
" I'm flattered " she said with a hint of sarcasm and a bit of amusement she looked out her window again a grin showed upon her face
soon all the light shall be snuffed out leaving nothing but ...well darkness this is my greatest achievement ! she looked back at Naruko
" this world is ment for God's like us . even the smallest spark of hope is enough to ignite change, and in time, man's passion, resourcefulness, and ingenuity led them to the tools that would help even the odds Nature's wrath in hand, man lit their way through the darkness, and in the shadow's absence came strength, civilization, and most importantly, life. But even the most brilliant lights eventually flicker and die. And when they are gone... darkness will return.

So you may prepare your guardians, build your monuments to a so-called "free world", but take heed... there will be no victory in strength " she stated her tone was darker she smiled ( I had to )
Naruko smiles as she laughs softly “ who said I need guardians. I simply push them. They give in easily to lust, greed, desire and everything else we made. They kill for the sake of love and land. And start wars over things they fear. Things they don’t understand, they kill it. Or just make it into their new pets. I can’t stop something that is bound to happen either way. Death comes to those that push” she says with a soft dark smile as she begins to sit down “ I just push and provide the things for entertainment nothing more”

Leucos
January 6th, 2018, 12:33 PM
Naruko smiles as she laughs softly “ who said I need guardians. I simply push them. They give in easily to lust, greed, desire and everything else we made. They kill for the sake of love and land. And start wars over things they fear. Things they don’t understand, they kill it. Or just make it into their new pets. I can’t stop something that is bound to happen either way. Death comes to those that push” she says with a soft dark smile as she begins to sit down “ I just push and provide the things for entertainment nothing more”

She nods in agreement she placed both of her hands together
" indeed they do. They always think that our kind is the problem when they are too blind to see that they are the true problem. And YEs Very entertaining weapons I must say like bombs" she said with a smile and begins to stand up " but yet I wonder.... No man has tried to arrive here have they? " she asked her

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 12:45 PM
She nods in agreement she placed both of her hands together
" indeed they do. They always think that our kind is the problem when they are too blind to see that they are the true problem. And YEs Very entertaining weapons I must say like bombs" she said with a smile and begins to stand up " but yet I wonder.... No man has tried to arrive here have they? " she asked her
She smiles “ nope. They are usually scared off by my little pets of war. While Sasuke and winter do tend to... gain a few one might say followers though it. Winter is a mad man! “ she says laughing softly “ either way they don’t come here and they most likely will never. “

Leucos
January 6th, 2018, 12:54 PM
She smiles “ nope. They are usually scared off by my little pets of war. While Sasuke and winter do tend to... gain a few one might say followers though it. Winter is a mad man! “ she says laughing softly “ either way they don’t come here and they most likely will never. “

She nodded " good.good. And what do you mean by followers by chance? I'm slightly surprised that winter didn't drive sasuke himself mad " she said with a grin she had her hands behind her back and started walking slowly
" and what pets of war ? " she asked with a evil smile . She had many thoughts about the ' pets ' Naruko could be using .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 12:59 PM
She nodded " good.good. And what do you mean by followers by chance? I'm slightly surprised that winter didn't drive sasuke himself mad " she said with a grin she had her hands behind her back and started walking slowly
" and what pets of war ? " she asked with a evil smile . She had many thoughts about the ' pets ' Naruko could be using .
She smiles “ a devil must make his deals right? For slaves a wish but he’s a trickster for a reason and Sasuke simply makes sure it’s not rigged but he found himself enjoying it as well “ she says as she looks at her following her “ would you like to see them? “

Leucos
January 6th, 2018, 01:06 PM
She smiles “ a devil must make his deals right? For slaves a wish but he’s a trickster for a reason and Sasuke simply makes sure it’s not rigged but he found himself enjoying it as well “ she says as she looks at her following her “ would you like to see them? “

She chuckled
"Some enjoy the madness but don't want to admit it " she said and looked at Naruko her eyes hollow " don't mind if I do " she said with a toothy grin she looked out the window again " you know your free to do as your wish right? You don't have to follow me every where " She added

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 01:17 PM
She chuckled
"Some enjoy the madness but don't want to admit it " she said and looked at Naruko her eyes hollow " don't mind if I do " she said with a toothy grin she looked out the window again " you know your free to do as your wish right? You don't have to follow me every where " She added
She smiles “ but this is what I want to do my lady. When I say I’m interested in you I mean it in a more fun way. “ she says playfully as she begins to lean in a bit and whisper into her ear “ I means I desire you my queen. I want you and only you “ she says with a playful smile as she steps back and begins to walk ahead

Leucos
January 6th, 2018, 01:28 PM
She smiles “ but this is what I want to do my lady. When I say I’m interested in you I mean it in a more fun way. “ she says playfully as she begins to lean in a bit and whisper into her ear “ I means I desire you my queen. I want you and only you “ she says with a playful smile as she steps back and begins to walk ahead

Her eyebrow raised as she quickly looked at Naruko her eyes narrowed a bit she bared her teeth doesn't she know that I have no heart!?! Let alone feelings ? her hands turned to fists but took a deep breath then exhailed
atleast you have a loyal soldier
" any ways where are those two? " she asked ( should I bring in veles and raven??)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 02:27 PM
Her eyebrow raised as she quickly looked at Naruko her eyes narrowed a bit she bared her teeth doesn't she know that I have no heart!?! Let alone feelings ? her hands turned to fists but took a deep breath then exhailed
atleast you have a loyal soldier
" any ways where are those two? " she asked ( should I bring in veles and raven??)
She smiles “ Veles is most likely with rose flirting with the god of flora like always and Raven may be with sliver one of my war pets. I don’t know “ she says playfully

Leucos
January 6th, 2018, 02:41 PM
She smiles “ Veles is most likely with rose flirting with the god of flora like always and Raven may be with sliver one of my war pets. I don’t know “ she says playfully

Agni sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose
" so is sliver one of your war pets? Or that beast? And that dragon can have his free time " she said crossing her arms . She looked a bit frustrated now

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 02:56 PM
Agni sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose
" so is sliver one of your war pets? Or that beast? And that dragon can have his free time " she said crossing her arms . She looked a bit frustrated now
She smiles “ she’s the vessel to my beasts a cage built only to keep it in until I need it. Nothing more” she says playfully as she looks around “ but it seems keeping one of Sasukes kids hidden is harder now than Sliver is almost a full god”

Leucos
January 6th, 2018, 03:02 PM
She smiles “ she’s the vessel to my beasts a cage built only to keep it in until I need it. Nothing more” she says playfully as she looks around “ but it seems keeping one of Sasukes kids hidden is harder now than Sliver is almost a full god”

She smirked her eyes seemed to shine
almost a full god? Great! More to add to the family! she chuckled darkly
" then I welcome sliver with open arms into our family . More gods means more power and power brings fear and fear brings loyalty " she said with her arms wide in a welcoming way

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 03:03 PM
She smirked her eyes seemed to shine
almost a full god? Great! More to add to the family! she chuckled darkly
" then I welcome sliver with open arms into our family . More gods means more power and power brings fear and fear brings loyalty " she said with her arms wide in a welcoming way
She laughs softly “ there’s a problem with that. She isn’t exactly happy to be by your side. Her blood is half wolf and fox. The daughter of Sasuke and Naruto. With the power of one of Sasukes creations inside her. She won’t be a part of our family so easily “

Leucos
January 6th, 2018, 03:12 PM
She laughs softly “ there’s a problem with that. She isn’t exactly happy to be by your side. Her blood is half wolf and fox. The daughter of Sasuke and Naruto. With the power of one of Sasukes creations inside her. She won’t be a part of our family so easily “

Agni huffed her arms at her side tilting her head one arm was behind her back she looked at her nails on the other hand " well then I'll just have to persuade her wont i? After all aren't sasuke and Naruto apart of our family as well? And besides if I can't persuade her some one else might have to " She said with a grin " some one she might trust more " she added

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 03:17 PM
Agni huffed her arms at her side tilting her head one arm was behind her back she looked at her nails on the other hand " well then I'll just have to persuade her wont i? After all aren't sasuke and Naruto apart of our family as well? And besides if I can't persuade her some one else might have to " She said with a grin " some one she might trust more " she added
She smiles softly “ they are no longer a part of this family. Winter the dragon, Sasuke the wolf and Naruto the fox has stood against us. They have began their own family with sliver as the example, however she’s a fool to love and she appears to have fallen for Raven.”

Leucos
January 6th, 2018, 03:26 PM
She smiles softly “ they are no longer a part of this family. Winter the dragon, Sasuke the wolf and Naruto the fox has stood against us. They have began their own family with sliver as the example, however she’s a fool to love and she appears to have fallen for Raven.”

Her eyes went wide
" WHAT!?! those ...TRAITORS! " she shouted her hands fists but she still heard Naruko " very well then...RAVEN " she called and raven walked out of the shadows her eyes flashed red but then to blue she looked at the two
" what now " raven said annoyance in her tone
" Naruko will you go with raven to make sure that she doesn't betray us like those fools have? " Agni asked . Raven huffed and a puff of smoke fell from her nose

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 03:28 PM
Her eyes went wide
" WHAT!?! those ...TRAITORS! " she shouted her hands fists but she still heard Naruko " very well then...RAVEN " she called and raven walked out of the shadows her eyes flashed red but then to blue she looked at the two
" what now " raven said annoyance in her tone
" Naruko will you go with raven to make sure that she doesn't betray us like those fools have? " Agni asked . Raven huffed and a puff of smoke fell from her nose
She laughs softly “ sure~ “ she says playfully as she looks at Raven “ lead the way little bird. Or sliver won’t be as cheery as she is now”

Leucos
January 6th, 2018, 03:33 PM
She laughs softly “ sure~ “ she says playfully as she looks at Raven “ lead the way little bird. Or sliver won’t be as cheery as she is now”

Ravens eyes narrowed they flashed again baring her teeth
" why would I lead you to her ? I may be apart of this so called family but I won't let you hurt her " raven snarled . Agni sighed " not the response we want . I like your darker side better bird . Naruko if you'll please teach her a lesson " agni said . Raven just growled hands fists " try " she taunted

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 03:42 PM
Ravens eyes narrowed they flashed again baring her teeth
" why would I lead you to her ? I may be apart of this so called family but I won't let you hurt her " raven snarled . Agni sighed " not the response we want . I like your darker side better bird . Naruko if you'll please teach her a lesson " agni said . Raven just growled hands fists " try " she taunted
She smiles “ sure! “ she says playfully as her eyes glowed as swords suddenly began to stab Raven in many places at once. “ tell me and she lives little bird she is a part of my power might as well use her right?!” She says darkly

Leucos
January 6th, 2018, 04:17 PM
She smiles “ sure! “ she says playfully as her eyes glowed as swords suddenly began to stab Raven in many places at once. “ tell me and she lives little bird she is a part of my power might as well use her right?!” She says darkly

Agni smiled as raven screamed she was in pain the bird growled demonicaly she narrowed her burning red eyes now hissing " NEVER!! " she yelled she teleported to sliver and fell down weakly her healing abilities will take a while .

Agni was wide eyed " that beast! I don't understand surely that would have made her do as we asked " Agni growled she stomped the ground Sasukewolf (madness) Sasukewolf (madness) Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 7th, 2018, 12:14 PM
Agni smiled as raven screamed she was in pain the bird growled demonicaly she narrowed her burning red eyes now hissing " NEVER!! " she yelled she teleported to sliver and fell down weakly her healing abilities will take a while .

Agni was wide eyed " that beast! I don't understand surely that would have made her do as we asked " Agni growled she stomped the ground Sasukewolf (madness) Sasukewolf (madness) Sasukewolf (madness)
She laughs loudly “ don’t worry~ “ she purrs as she holds out her hand and a shadow like hawk appears “ she will be found quickly my Fair lady “ she purrs

Sliver eyes widened as she quickly goes to her “ what happened?!” She asks worryingly

Leucos
January 7th, 2018, 12:27 PM
zShe laughs loudly “ don’t worry~ “ she purrs as she holds out her hand and a shadow like hawk appears “ she will be found quickly my Fair lady “ she purrs

Sliver eyes widened as she quickly goes to her “ what happened?!” She asks worryingly

Agni smirked what she wants she will get . Luckily there was always a way to get what she wanted " perfect. We will get her one way or another " she said

Raven growled she looked up at sliver her eyes still dark red she huffed and a puff of smoke fell from her nose . She tried to get back up but she was only able to rest on her hands and knees
" Naruko wanted me to lead her to you they want you to join themI didn't. She stabbed me with a lot of swords as a lesson... Agni wants you to join . " she said her breathing was a bit slow Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 06:32 AM
z

Agni smirked what she wants she will get . Luckily there was always a way to get what she wanted " perfect. We will get her one way or another " she said

Raven growled she looked up at sliver her eyes still dark red she huffed and a puff of smoke fell from her nose . She tried to get back up but she was only able to rest on her hands and knees
" Naruko wanted me to lead her to you they want you to join themI didn't. She stabbed me with a lot of swords as a lesson... Agni wants you to join . " she said her breathing was a bit slow Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)
naruko smiles as the hawk soon leaves them “ yes that is true but... a battle will come. You know this right?”

Sliver nods slowly as she begins to hold her up “ but why? I don’t understand why would she want me?”

Leucos
January 10th, 2018, 06:46 AM
naruko smiles as the hawk soon leaves them “ yes that is true but... a battle will come. You know this right?”

Sliver nods slowly as she begins to hold her up “ but why? I don’t understand why would she want me?”

Agni thought for a moment then she sighed " actually ... Forget it . Ill talk to her myself when the time is right . To dodged any unwanted battles " she said and rubbed her forehead

Raven hissed as she stood up but she didn't ...form back
" your half god....She wants more gods to join the family joining her ruined me ....... I won't let them ruin you " she said her healing ability slowly worked now . Her dark red eyes stared at sliver " the old raven...is gone..because of her only a small bit remains who knows what she will do to you.....I'm sorry " she said and looks down it was true a tiny bit of the old raven still remains but most of it was ruined by agni

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 06:54 AM
Agni thought for a moment then she sighed " actually ... Forget it . Ill talk to her myself when the time is right . To dodged any unwanted battles " she said and rubbed her forehead

Raven hissed as she stood up but she didn't ...form back
" your half god....She wants more gods to join the family joining her ruined me ....... I won't let them ruin you " she said her healing ability slowly worked now . Her dark red eyes stared at sliver " the old raven...is gone..because of her only a small bit remains who knows what she will do to you.....I'm sorry " she said and looks down it was true a tiny bit of the old raven still remains but most of it was ruined by agni
Her eyes widened a bit as she held raven close “ what can I do to help? Please tell me. “ she says desperately as a small cry of a hawk was heard above them.

Naruko smiles “ .... such a interesting sight. “ she says as she looks a Agni. “ fun I’ll follow your order but I need that girl more than you. Sasuke is nearby and I can tell He ain’t happy nor is the flames to the north and the frost to the south.

Leucos
January 10th, 2018, 03:18 PM
Her eyes widened a bit as she held raven close “ what can I do to help? Please tell me. “ she says desperately as a small cry of a hawk was heard above them.

Naruko smiles “ .... such a interesting sight. “ she says as she looks a Agni. “ fun I’ll follow your order but I need that girl more than you. Sasuke is nearby and I can tell He ain’t happy nor is the flames to the north and the frost to the south.

Raven just looked down she didn't say anything for a while but she looked back at sliver " just don't go near .... her ..run hide something so that you'll be safe my soul is torn too much to be stitched up . I'll try hard to hold on what ever I have left ... " she said and hugged sliver " no more will my green see turn a deeper blue I could not foresee this thing happening to you.... " raven sang sadly

Agni sighed and narrowed her black eyes
" we'll get her soon enough child. And what sight is so interesting ? " she said as she crossed her arms with a tilt of her head

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 03:34 PM
Raven just looked down she didn't say anything for a while but she looked back at sliver " just don't go near .... her ..run hide something so that you'll be safe my soul is torn too much to be stitched up . I'll try hard to hold on what ever I have left ... " she said and hugged sliver " no more will my green see turn a deeper blue I could not foresee this thing happening to you.... " raven sang sadly

Agni sighed and narrowed her black eyes
" we'll get her soon enough child. And what sight is so interesting ? " she said as she crossed her arms with a tilt of her head
Sliver nods as she begins to hold her close “ ..... I’ll make this right and come back to you.. I promise. I love you raven don’t leave me” she says as she kisses her head.

Naruko smiles “ you” she says simply as her eyes glowed and flaming blue and black wings come out of her back “ but I need her now. Forgive me it’s just time is running out”

Leucos
January 10th, 2018, 03:41 PM
Sliver nods as she begins to hold her close “ ..... I’ll make this right and come back to you.. I promise. I love you raven don’t leave me” she says as she kisses her head.

Naruko smiles “ you” she says simply as her eyes glowed and flaming blue and black wings come out of her back “ but I need her now. Forgive me it’s just time is running out”

Agni growled " then a war might break out !! " she snapped she forgotten what she said before that she bared her teeth she now had a demonic growl
" if you want to start a war be my guest " she said her tone darkened a bit and looked away quickly

Raven whined she hugged sliver tightly
" go....don't worry just go....and besides they should have thought about who they were dealing with before awakening the beast! " she half snarled she backed up and sighed " just be careful " she added