PDA

View Full Version : ~ Private RP ~

doghouse
January 3rd, 2018, 01:04 PM
Redwood Sienna

Here we go. Didn't really know what to put here, so eh ~

I actually do have a couple ideas now, if you'd like to hear them?

Ariii
January 3rd, 2018, 01:14 PM
Redwood Sienna

Here we go. Didn't really know what to put here, so eh ~

I actually do have a couple ideas now, if you'd like to hear them?
Sure!

doghouse
January 3rd, 2018, 01:20 PM
Sure!
Okay, so my first idea is that the world has changed a lot, the air and climate becoming too low in oxygen and too frigid for many animals to survive, including humans. But, in the years leading up to these changes, before the world became a barren wasteland, humans tried to create animals that could survive the new world. Using canines and a few other animals as test subjects, they changed the dogs, but the side affects were too dangerous, and they couldn't do the same on humans. These monster creatures were supposedly destroyed before the humans all died off, but they weren't, and now the monster canines have taken over the earth, along with the very few other species that were mutated, which become the prey source for these beasts.

There's one idea, and I can probably come up with a few more if that doesn't peak your interest.

Ariii
January 3rd, 2018, 01:22 PM
Okay, so my first idea is that the world has changed a lot, the air and climate becoming too low in oxygen and too frigid for many animals to survive, including humans. But, in the years leading up to these changes, before the world became a barren wasteland, humans tried to create animals that could survive the new world. Using canines and a few other animals as test subjects, they changed the dogs, but the side affects were too dangerous, and they couldn't do the same on humans. These monster creatures were supposedly destroyed before the humans all died off, but they weren't, and now the monster canines have taken over the earth, along with the very few other species that were mutated, which become the prey source for these beasts.

There's one idea, and I can probably come up with a few more if that doesn't peak your interest.
Hm, I like it, but I'm interested to hear some more?

doghouse
January 3rd, 2018, 01:23 PM
Hm, I like it, but I'm interested to hear some more?
Well, what sort of things would you be interested in?

Ariii
January 3rd, 2018, 01:26 PM
Well, what sort of things would you be interested in?
I don't mind! Anything is fine, so if you want to do your idea, we can! Or if you want to do something else, we can! It doesn't matter to me!

doghouse
January 3rd, 2018, 03:03 PM
I don't mind! Anything is fine, so if you want to do your idea, we can! Or if you want to do something else, we can! It doesn't matter to me!
I can't really think of anything else at the moment, so if you're okay with doing the first one, we can.

Ariii
January 3rd, 2018, 03:05 PM
I can't really think of anything else at the moment, so if you're okay with doing the first one, we can.
Okay! We need characters..

doghouse
January 3rd, 2018, 03:12 PM
Okay! We need characters..
I actually have one that I'm going to use.

Ariii
January 3rd, 2018, 03:28 PM
I actually have one that I'm going to use.
I don't.. XD

doghouse
January 3rd, 2018, 03:39 PM
I don't.. XD
That's okay ;]

Do you want to just wing it then? Or make one then we can start?

Ariii
January 3rd, 2018, 03:58 PM
That's okay ;]

Do you want to just wing it then? Or make one then we can start?
I kinda wanna make one first.

doghouse
January 3rd, 2018, 03:59 PM
I kinda wanna make one first.
Okay then ^^ I'll wait for you to do that =3

Ariii
January 3rd, 2018, 04:24 PM
Okay then ^^ I'll wait for you to do that =3
You can go ahead! I'll just make one in a bit. I don't want you to have to wait for me to create a character.

doghouse
January 3rd, 2018, 04:32 PM
You can go ahead! I'll just make one in a bit. I don't want you to have to wait for me to create a character.
Okay. Well, here's (https://img00.deviantart.net/7583/i/2018/002/3/d/zero_by_vor_vi_nochi-dbypkf3.png) who I'll be using. That pretty much covers most information I think :/

Ariii
January 3rd, 2018, 04:46 PM
Okay. Well, here's (https://img00.deviantart.net/7583/i/2018/002/3/d/zero_by_vor_vi_nochi-dbypkf3.png) who I'll be using. That pretty much covers most information I think :/
Okay, I don't have anything like that, I'll make a thing soon.