PDA

View Full Version : [PRIVATE] Fluff Time

rubinaito
January 1st, 2018, 05:35 PM
Ack, my heart can't take anymore heartbreaking stuff. It's time we just settle down and have at least one thread where we can roleplay heartwarming, lovey-dovey stuff between our characters.
Celestial
Teggy
Sasukewolf (madness)
Aleka
.:Blue Wishes:.
Caligo Everton

:blue:
January 1st, 2018, 05:41 PM
(( yeah this sounds cool i guess ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 12:02 AM
i will always say yes to this!! My peeps will be
Sasuke wolfheart who will be a professor and a part time singer: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/9e/55/59/9e55599b9d40042f0bf1c8e98bba392a--sexy-anime-guys-hot-anime-boy.jpg

Naruto wolfheart who will be a school doctor and a part time bartender: https://i0.wp.com/s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/39/a1/8b/39a18b28e3e93641d7dbd43536c0d02d.jpg?resize=583%2C 735&ssl=1

Winter wolfheart who will be a chief and part time model: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3b/12/a9/3b12a93711b2b11b2e1945d108ff469d.png

Naruko who will be a singer and owner of a bar: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/34/2f/63/342f63c9f1171ee271764eb3a27785ba--military-girl-silver-hair.jpg

And random new peep if anyone wants her
Aziz who will be a writer and a piano and violin player: https://scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e15/11352334_109988972671798_1614920811_n.jpg?ig_cache _key=MTAwNjU4NzYxNjIzODg3MTU1MQ%3D%3D.2

rubinaito
January 2nd, 2018, 12:12 AM
Sasuke wolfheart who will be a professor and a part time singer: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/9e/55/59/9e55599b9d40042f0bf1c8e98bba392a--sexy-anime-guys-hot-anime-boy.jpg

Naruto wolfheart who will be a school doctor and a part time bartender: https://i0.wp.com/s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/39/a1/8b/39a18b28e3e93641d7dbd43536c0d02d.jpg?resize=583%2C 735&ssl=1

Winter wolfheart who will be a chief and part time model: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3b/12/a9/3b12a93711b2b11b2e1945d108ff469d.png

Naruko who will be a singer and owner of a bar: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/34/2f/63/342f63c9f1171ee271764eb3a27785ba--military-girl-silver-hair.jpg

Aziz who will be a writer and a piano and violin player: https://scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e15/11352334_109988972671798_1614920811_n.jpg?ig_cache _key=MTAwNjU4NzYxNjIzODg3MTU1MQ%3D%3D.2
*pops up and steals Aziz with Cronos*

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 12:14 AM
*pops up and steals Aziz with Cronos*
It appears Aziz has been taken! XD :colorwah::puddled::lovesquee:

January 2nd, 2018, 01:38 AM

sasuke is tord’s

i mean i have little to no motivation to do anything but i can at least do this-

wren
January 2nd, 2018, 02:28 AM
sasuke is tord’s

i mean i have little to no motivation to do anything but i can at least do this-
I believe in you <3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 10:27 AM
I believe in you <3
Hmmm want me to bring in Sasukes twin brother Sosuke? :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 10:28 AM
sasuke is tord’s

Yes!!! XD I believe in the stary love!

aleka!
January 2nd, 2018, 01:47 PM
Oooooh hey-

I'm just gonna pop in Sabina, who I guess can also be having a mid-life crisis

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 11:30 PM
So we starting? :3

rubinaito
January 3rd, 2018, 02:55 AM
.:Blue Wishes:. Sasukewolf (madness)

"Daddy!" Serah's soft voice cooed gently as the little girl stumbled up to Tord with a drawing clenched in her small fist. It was a page torn from a coloring book of family, and Serah had crudely colored it in and tried to 'change' it with her black crayon so that the mother looked like Tord. "Look at what I drew!" She held it up excitedly, balancing on her tip toes in an attempt to appear taller. "It's you, and Papa, and me, and Cory!" She sounded so proud of herself as she held up the picture, crudely colored and drawn as it were. The massive Tibetan Mastiff that loyally followed Sera everywhere huffed, shaking out his fur and biting down on the back of Serah's collar to lift her up a little much to the delight of the child who kicked her feet out with joy.

Sasukewolf (madness) Celestial

Sage sat under the shade of a large willow tree with his eyes closed, listening to the sounds of Katelyn running after Jessie, the dog that Alexander had found awhile back. The little girl was a tad bizarre to be sure, which only prompted Sage to love her as fiercely as he did Alexander. Kate was capable of weak time magic, although Sage suspected that she was much stronger than she let on. The girl could slow down time for a little while, and even stop it for a couple of seconds if she wanted to.

Kate let out a gasp, tumbling forward and falling towards Naruto. The small eight year old snapped her fingers and managed to slow down the time around her for long enough to right herself so she wouldn't crash into her 'Papa.' Kate slightly favored Naruto over Sage- he was quirky and fun compared to Sage's quiet seriousness.

Teggy

Lacy kicked her feet out and giggled slightly, watching the shoes fall off of the dock and onto the dried out floor of a pond that has evaporated in the she.

Aleka
Want me to make a character for you?

Teggy
January 3rd, 2018, 07:38 AM
wut

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 3rd, 2018, 11:31 AM

"Daddy!" Serah's soft voice cooed gently as the little girl stumbled up to Tord with a drawing clenched in her small fist. It was a page torn from a coloring book of family, and Serah had crudely colored it in and tried to 'change' it with her black crayon so that the mother looked like Tord. "Look at what I drew!" She held it up excitedly, balancing on her tip toes in an attempt to appear taller. "It's you, and Papa, and me, and Cory!" She sounded so proud of herself as she held up the picture, crudely colored and drawn as it were. The massive Tibetan Mastiff that loyally followed Sera everywhere huffed, shaking out his fur and biting down on the back of Serah's collar to lift her up a little much to the delight of the child who kicked her feet out with joy.

Sage sat under the shade of a large willow tree with his eyes closed, listening to the sounds of Katelyn running after Jessie, the dog that Alexander had found awhile back. The little girl was a tad bizarre to be sure, which only prompted Sage to love her as fiercely as he did Alexander. Kate was capable of weak time magic, although Sage suspected that she was much stronger than she let on. The girl could slow down time for a little while, and even stop it for a couple of seconds if she wanted to.

Kate let out a gasp, tumbling forward and falling towards Naruto. The small eight year old snapped her fingers and managed to slow down the time around her for long enough to right herself so she wouldn't crash into her 'Papa.' Kate slightly favored Naruto over Sage- he was quirky and fun compared to Sage's quiet seriousness.

Teggy

Lacy kicked her feet out and giggled slightly, watching the shoes fall off of the dock and onto the dried out floor of a pond that has evaporated in the she.

Aleka
Sasuke hears little serah and laughs softly " what she draw this time my love" he asks as he begins to stand up leaving he old guitar there as he walks over to them and begins to pet Cory a bit. " alright little star show me what you made!" he says playfully as he smiles happily at them. yes this was life a happy family with a big old dog... of course Cory as well.

naruto eyes glowed softly as he quickly catches Kate and smiles softly " nice magic my little fox!" he says happily as he begins to hold her close " someday you end up being like your grumpy dad!" he says playfully as he begins carry her happily. " or maybe like me! " he says happily.

Aziz sat in her room, once again checking the song she wrote after a while, she takes a deep breath and begins to play the piano, a soft but dark melody came from the piano as she played it as skilled as she can. she eventually just stops and sighs once again "..... its missing something." she says softly to herself as she begins to stand up

winter smiles as he looks at lacy " hi daring! what are you doing?" he asks playfully as he begins to walk up to her

rubinaito
January 3rd, 2018, 12:46 PM
wut
Just warm and happy fluff time. No depressing crap.

Teggy
January 3rd, 2018, 12:56 PM
Just warm and happy fluff time. No depressing crap.
o h

January 3rd, 2018, 02:26 PM

Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasuke hears little serah and laughs softly " what she draw this time my love" he asks as he begins to stand up leaving he old guitar there as he walks over to them and begins to pet Cory a bit. " alright little star show me what you made!" he says playfully as he smiles happily at them. yes this was life a happy family with a big old dog... of course Cory as well.

Tord had been poking his hand, another pathetic attempt to see if he had powers. He didn’t. Sighing, he leaned back, but automatically pushed himself back up as he saw Serah. He looked at the drawling, and smiled widely. Sure, he knew he played more of the mother part, and he assumed some males wouldn’t be okay with that, but he was. “It’s beautiful,” He said, smiling as he looked at the drawing. Serah did what she could, and honestly, in Tord’s eyes, she did beautifully, a sort of mother instinct that he didn’t know exactly where it came from. He looked at Sasuke and nodded ever so slightly, looking back at his daughter, still smiling.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 3rd, 2018, 07:27 PM
Tord had been poking his hand, another pathetic attempt to see if he had powers. He didn’t. Sighing, he leaned back, but automatically pushed himself back up as he saw Serah. He looked at the drawling, and smiled widely. Sure, he knew he played more of the mother part, and he assumed some males wouldn’t be okay with that, but he was. “It’s beautiful,” He said, smiling as he looked at the drawing. Serah did what she could, and honestly, in Tord’s eyes, she did beautifully, a sort of mother instinct that he didn’t know exactly where it came from. He looked at Sasuke and nodded ever so slightly, looking back at his daughter, still smiling.
He smiles playfully “ a artist huh? “ he says playfully as he looks at the drawing smiling happily. “ your ... mother is right! It is beautiful “ he says teasingly as he begins to stand up “ hmm.... wanna try using some magic my loves?” He asks them both.
Rubinaito

wren
January 3rd, 2018, 09:30 PM

Teggy

Aleka

[ And lastly it's time for grace to return. I suppose we should just expand this family again ]
Rubinaito

Alexander was in the grass laying with his back to the ground looking up at the sky. He was quiet and had been that way for his whole life, silent and never speaks unless it was through his mind. Like always. He looked up at the tree behind him where his favorite father lay. Well not favorite but the one he seemed to connect to the most. During nights when sage and naruto fell asleep before Him, Alexander would come into their room and crawl into their bed to sleep. And sometimes when sage had nightmares or naruto had nightmares he would tune in... And Discreetly get rid of it without them knowing. Multiple times he had been warned not to turn into their dreams. Even if they where good. Some contained a woman, dark hair and fair skin, delicate green eyes. He had focus the woman so comforting during their dreams but he was confused as to who she actually was. He looked up at his father and blinked "dad. Tell me about the woman" he asked, making sure Jessie couldn't hear him speaking, he closed his eyes a second time. "The woman in purple who visits your dream... " he said calmly opening his eyes back up and staring into the sky. Not looking at his dad but simply looking into the sky
Rubinaito

rubinaito
January 6th, 2018, 08:34 PM
He smiles playfully “ a artist huh? “ he says playfully as he looks at the drawing smiling happily. “ your ... mother is right! It is beautiful “ he says teasingly as he begins to stand up “ hmm.... wanna try using some magic my loves?” He asks them both.
Rubinaito

Serah beamed proudly as Tord called her drawing beautiful. When Sasuke came over, the girl’s smile grew bigger and she went over to hug his leg. “Thank you Papa.” She giggles at his little tease towards her Daddy and shuffled back. Cory let out a growling bark as Sasuke mentioned magic, walking over and sitting beside Serah with an annoyed look clear on his face. He didn’t like Sasuke, as if he could smell everything the man had done wrong and never let Serah out of his sight around Sasuke. Serah patted his head and sat down beside him. “I think I’ll just watch.” She responded solemnly. “I don’t have magic,” She added. “But I bet Daddy does.”

[ And lastly it's time for grace to return. I suppose we should just expand this family again ]
Rubinaito

Alexander was in the grass laying with his back to the ground looking up at the sky. He was quiet and had been that way for his whole life, silent and never speaks unless it was through his mind. Like always. He looked up at the tree behind him where his favorite father lay. Well not favorite but the one he seemed to connect to the most. During nights when sage and naruto fell asleep before Him, Alexander would come into their room and crawl into their bed to sleep. And sometimes when sage had nightmares or naruto had nightmares he would tune in... And Discreetly get rid of it without them knowing. Multiple times he had been warned not to turn into their dreams. Even if they where good. Some contained a woman, dark hair and fair skin, delicate green eyes. He had focus the woman so comforting during their dreams but he was confused as to who she actually was. He looked up at his father and blinked "dad. Tell me about the woman" he asked, making sure Jessie couldn't hear him speaking, he closed his eyes a second time. "The woman in purple who visits your dream... " he said calmly opening his eyes back up and staring into the sky. Not looking at his dad but simply looking into the sky
Rubinaito

Sage stiffened slightly. “Alex, I told you not to tune into our dreams.” He grumbled slightly although he couldn’t get mad at his son. He made their nights peaceful and Sage was no longer so tired like he used to be. “That woman...” He considered his words carefully. “Naruto and I loved her very much and she loved us back. She had gone off to war a few years ago and it made things a little lonelier. Naruto and I weren’t used to sleeping without her at her sides.” He looked up into the branches, exhaling softly. “Her name was Grace. Grace would have adored you and Katelyn. I never found out if she was dead or alive... We didn’t have the chance to get married to her and her family didn’t like us very much.” He finished, refusing to talk any more about her. He missed her terribly and couldn’t bear to continue.

wren
January 6th, 2018, 08:59 PM
Serah beamed proudly as Tord called her drawing beautiful. When Sasuke came over, the girl’s smile grew bigger and she went over to hug his leg. “Thank you Papa.” She giggles at his little tease towards her Daddy and shuffled back. Cory let out a growling bark as Sasuke mentioned magic, walking over and sitting beside Serah with an annoyed look clear on his face. He didn’t like Sasuke, as if he could smell everything the man had done wrong and never let Serah out of his sight around Sasuke. Serah patted his head and sat down beside him. “I think I’ll just watch.” She responded solemnly. “I don’t have magic,” She added. “But I bet Daddy does.”

Sage stiffened slightly. “Alex, I told you not to tune into our dreams.” He grumbled slightly although he couldn’t get mad at his son. He made their nights peaceful and Sage was no longer so tired like he used to be. “That woman...” He considered his words carefully. “Naruto and I loved her very much and she loved us back. She had gone off to war a few years ago and it made things a little lonelier. Naruto and I weren’t used to sleeping without her at her sides.” He looked up into the branches, exhaling softly. “Her name was Grace. Grace would have adored you and Katelyn. I never found out if she was dead or alive... We didn’t have the chance to get married to her and her family didn’t like us very much.” He finished, refusing to talk any more about her. He missed her terribly and couldn’t bear to continue.

alex listened carefully to his fathers words stil not looking back at him. There’s a way you can tell. When you dream of someone... you must look over their body and if it’s a white light.. they are alive somewhere in the world.. if it’s any other darker colour... they aren’t here anymore. he simply said closing his eyes for a moment is she my mother? he asked softly before sitting up and looking at the tree way above him. Than rolled over and looked at sage his eyes darkened “wanna see” he asked softly, the one time he spoke in about two weeks now.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 11:22 PM
Rubinaito
Aziz sat in her room, once again checking the song she wrote after a while, she takes a deep breath and begins to play the piano, a soft but dark melody came from the piano as she played it as skilled as she can. she eventually just stops and sighs once again "..... its missing something." she says softly to herself as she begins to stand up

Sasuke laughs softly when he looks at Cory, his eyes glowing dangerously for a second than he stands up “ I bet he does have some power and I have a feeling on how we can unlock it!” He Says happily as he begins to look outside seeing the upcoming clouds “ for you see, you’re a wolfheart now along with my beautiful, amazing adorable husband Tord. You both have a call a song! All we need to do is find it so you can do this!” He Says as he begins to walk outside “ oh follow me! But stay inside it’s going to rain a bit “

January 7th, 2018, 01:57 AM
Sasuke laughs softly when he looks at Cory, his eyes glowing dangerously for a second than he stands up “ I bet he does have some power and I have a feeling on how we can unlock it!” He Says happily as he begins to look outside seeing the upcoming clouds “ for you see, you’re a wolfheart now along with my beautiful, amazing adorable husband Tord. You both have a call a song! All we need to do is find it so you can do this!” He Says as he begins to walk outside “ oh follow me! But stay inside it’s going to rain a bit “

Tord simply shrugged. He knew he probably didn’t have any powers, and he was quietly trying to come to terms with it. He knew he wasn’t exactly a Wolfheart. He was one through marriage, and it wasn’t like they could suddenly just appear. At least, that was what he thought. Looking at Serah, he shrugged, smiling as though he knew that she had something, even though he didn’t know if she did or not. He noticed the flash in Sasuke’s eyes and tensed up, before relaxing. “I already know my power,” He said calmly, “It’s being a mom,” he shrugged, smiling. He got up as Sasuke did, reaching down and picking up Serah, hoping Cory would let him, since he always seemed to be guarding Serah, at least most of the time anyways. Walking after Sasuke, Tord was quiet, unsure of why he needed to stay indoors.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 06:42 AM
Tord simply shrugged. He knew he probably didn’t have any powers, and he was quietly trying to come to terms with it. He knew he wasn’t exactly a Wolfheart. He was one through marriage, and it wasn’t like they could suddenly just appear. At least, that was what he thought. Looking at Serah, he shrugged, smiling as though he knew that she had something, even though he didn’t know if she did or not. He noticed the flash in Sasuke’s eyes and tensed up, before relaxing. “I already know my power,” He said calmly, “It’s being a mom,” he shrugged, smiling. He got up as Sasuke did, reaching down and picking up Serah, hoping Cory would let him, since he always seemed to be guarding Serah, at least most of the time anyways. Walking after Sasuke, Tord was quiet, unsure of why he needed to stay indoors.
He laughs softly “ a beautiful mom~” he says playfully as he stands outside and soon it began to rain at the same time Naruto and winter alone aziz looked out to the sky. Sasuke smiles as he looks at his family “ we wolfheart always know where the other is at. We alone can send a storm away with one quick call as one. “ his eyes glowed as he looks up “ like so.” He says as his body begins to grow and change into a huge black wolf and almost immediately he howled loudly and clear.

Naruto hears it and smiles “ oh my little ones! I may have your fathers last name but.” His eyes glowed as his nine tails begins to appear “ he’s always a wolfheart in the eyes of my family.” He Says as she suddenly changes in a bursts of flames into a huge nine tailed beast and quickly he howled as well. Loud and as sweet as he.

Winter laughs softly “ see little one as soon as you grow up. You’ll be a wolfheart like this!” He Says laughing as he suddenly changes in bursts of ice into a huge white and blue dragon and quickly he roars Loud and proud.

Aziz laughs softly hearing her family outside the door and playfully she stepped towards the window opening it as her body began to change into a huge tiger. She purrs at first and almost immediately roars loudly and kindly.

With this the clouds began to part and light can be shining down on each and every one of them, Sasuke was already soaking wet but he was smiling happily as he turned back into a human “ see like that! “ he says playfully

Rubinaito
Celestial
Teggy