PDA

View Full Version : ~~Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story~~(Private)

Teggy
December 31st, 2017, 10:12 PM
Let me tell you what I wish I’d known
When I was young and dreamed of glory
You have no control:

Who lives
Who dies
Who tells your story?

Sasuke...
Dies protecting the one he loved...

Who lives
Who dies
Who tells your story?

Tord...
Died after the one he loved tried to save him...

Who lives
Who dies
Who tells your story?

Naruto...
Was killed beside the one he loved...

Who lives
Who dies
Who tells your story?

Sage...
Killed beside Naruto....

Who lives
Who dies
Who tells your story?

Skye...
Died giving birth...

Who lives
Who dies
Who tells your story?

Winter...
Consumed by grief he killed himself...

Who lives
Who dies
Who tells your story?

Lion...
Was the last to die, but died a peaceful death by sleep....

And when your gone who remembers your name?
Who keeps your flame?

Who tells your story...

Constance...

"She tells our story!"

We tell there story...

The ones who have protected the world through hell and back have fallen...

And now the new generation of madness have begun to rise...

But a darkness only the orignal heros know how to defeat has risen...

Now the new genaration has to go back in time and prevent their deaths...

Form for the new gen:
Name:
Are they a child of the origanls? If so who?:
Look:

Sasukewolf (madness)
Celestial
Rubinaito
.:Blue Wishes:.

wren
December 31st, 2017, 10:16 PM
Name: Alexander
Are they a child of the origanls? If so who?: sage and Narutos son
Look: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d0/10/af/d010af1678a212d190e48693aed3c6fc--anime-sorozatok-anime-guys.jpg

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 10:19 PM
Shadow wolfheart
Yes of Tord and Sasuke along with Silver and Rain and Sano
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a1/53/0c/a1530c9813baff5a3698c0748d6c652b--manga-eyes-manga-boy.jpg

Sliver wolfheart
Of Tord and Sasuke
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/34/2f/63/342f63c9f1171ee271764eb3a27785ba--military-girl-silver-hair.jpg

Rain wolfheart
Of tord and Sasuke
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/cd/a3/2f/cda32fa58e95c66c87784b1532bf51a9--anime-%C4%91%C3%B4i-anime-boys.jpg

Sano wolfheart
Of tord and Sasuke
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a6/58/7e/a6587e76ba3813bed2520de251ee11c5--anime-male-anime-hot.jpg

Anymore kids needed?

Teggy
December 31st, 2017, 10:23 PM
Name:
Demetria
Are they a child of the origanls? If so who?:
Skye and Winter
Look:

just with grey hair

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/75/8a/e5/758ae52207ac173ae64df48c2ebc93bc.jpg

rubinaito
December 31st, 2017, 10:32 PM
Name: Katelyn (prefers to be called Kate)
Parents: Sage and Naruto
Look: https://data.whicdn.com/images/7354222/original.jpg
Other: Like Alexander, she was adopted; she has powers but refuses to use them because they scare her quite a bit. (Has to do with time... HINT HINT)

Name: Lacy
Parents: Winter and Skye
Look: https://azurro4cielo.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/yy-2.jpg

Name: Serah
Parents: Tord and Sasuke
Look: http://wallpaperscraft.com/image/man_arm_girl_little_sad_12669_1600x1200.jpg

Name: Amelia and Peter
Parents: Lion and Killer
Look: https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/degrassi-wiki-ships/images/0/0c/Len_rin.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141215013148
Other: Twins~ I named them after, well, Amelia and Peter.

Teggy
December 31st, 2017, 10:42 PM
We can start the beginning while we wait for Blue

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 10:45 PM
Ahh I feel like I should make kids for everyone since it seems like tord and Sasuke might have a lot of kids so!
Rubinaito
Teggy
Celestial
Which of the four would you like as a kid :3

wren
December 31st, 2017, 10:50 PM
Shadow wolfheart
Yes of Tord and Sasuke along with Silver and Rain and Sano
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a1/53/0c/a1530c9813baff5a3698c0748d6c652b--manga-eyes-manga-boy.jpg

Sliver wolfheart
Of Tord and Sasuke
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/34/2f/63/342f63c9f1171ee271764eb3a27785ba--military-girl-silver-hair.jpg

Rain wolfheart
Of tord and Sasuke
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/cd/a3/2f/cda32fa58e95c66c87784b1532bf51a9--anime-%C4%91%C3%B4i-anime-boys.jpg

Sano wolfheart
Of tord and Sasuke
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a6/58/7e/a6587e76ba3813bed2520de251ee11c5--anime-male-anime-hot.jpg

Anymore kids needed?

Sassy, wouldn’t these kids originally be Rachel’s? Since she was the only woman but since she died Peter came and than tord. They would be too old at that point! Why don’t you make a new character? Like an adopted daughter for those two? And since it’s a girl tord and sasuke struggle since they aren’t girls and- just an idea

Teggy
December 31st, 2017, 10:50 PM
Ahh I feel like I should make kids for everyone since it seems like tord and Sasuke might have a lot of kids so!
Rubinaito
Teggy
Celestial
Which of the four would you like as a kid :3
Dont make babies Skye and Winter! PLEASE NO XD

Teggy
December 31st, 2017, 10:51 PM
Name: Katelyn (prefers to be called Kate)
Parents: Sage and Naruto
Look: https://data.whicdn.com/images/7354222/original.jpg
Other: Like Alexander, she was adopted; she has powers but refuses to use them because they scare her quite a bit. (Has to do with time... HINT HINT)

Name: Lacy
Parents: Winter and Skye
Look: https://azurro4cielo.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/yy-2.jpg

Name: Serah
Parents: Tord and Sasuke
Look: http://wallpaperscraft.com/image/man_arm_girl_little_sad_12669_1600x1200.jpg

Name: Amelia and Peter
Parents: Lion and Killer
Look: https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/degrassi-wiki-ships/images/0/0c/Len_rin.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141215013148
Other: Twins~ I named them after, well, Amelia and Peter.
Um Rubin... im not sure Skye and Winter would have any other kids ;-;

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 10:56 PM
Sassy, wouldn’t these kids originally be Rachel’s? Since she was the only woman but since she died Peter came and than tord. They would be too old at that point! Why don’t you make a new character? Like an adopted daughter for those two? And since it’s a girl tord and sasuke struggle since they aren’t girls and- just an idea
Yes I shall!! XD but what am I going to do with these peeps.... older half siblings of adopted peep! I’m guessing they should be like .. 30 or so

rubinaito
December 31st, 2017, 11:00 PM
Um Rubin... im not sure Skye and Winter would have any other kids ;-;
Well, I was hoping that Lacy would be the kid that Skye died with, and Demetria would blame Lacy for it.

Sasukewolf (madness) Look! It's Serah! *points at cute five year old for Sasuke and Tord*

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 11:02 PM
Well, I was hoping that Lacy would be the kid that Skye died with, and Demetria would blame Lacy for it.

Sasukewolf (madness) Look! It's Serah! *points at cute five year old for Sasuke and Tord*
XD she’s adorable!! Okay I’ll get rid of three! So you pick who do you want as your older sibling!!
Rain
Sliver
Shadow
Or Sano :3

Teggy
December 31st, 2017, 11:02 PM

But i wanted to Demi to blame herself and feel deppresssed cause she killer her mom ;-;

wren
December 31st, 2017, 11:04 PM
Yes I shall!! XD but what am I going to do with these peeps.... older half siblings of adopted peep! I’m guessing they should be like .. 30 or so
They will be there. Back in time of course and I don’t think they’ll know who the kid is because they’ve been transported into the past?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 11:05 PM
They will be there. Back in time of course and I don’t think they’ll know who the kid is because they’ve been transported into the past?
Yep let’s do that! XD they’ll be so confused

wren
December 31st, 2017, 11:07 PM
Yep let’s do that! XD they’ll be so confused
Yuppies

rubinaito
December 31st, 2017, 11:08 PM
But i wanted to Demi to blame herself and feel deppresssed cause she killer her mom ;-;
Well, I have a solution for that.
Lacy is born and Skye dies, right? Winter basically gives her to Demetria and says 'she's yours now, take care' and goes off to die. Demi goes to the older kids (like, Shadow or something) and dumps Lacy with them because she was angry and blamed Lacy for the death of their mother and father, and runs off. Lacy grows up without knowing her sister and Demi begins to regret what she did since she basically did what Winter and Skye wouldn't have wanted. Demi proceeds to get all depressed because she can't find her little sister.

Sasukewolf (madness)
MMMMMMMmmmmmm Shadow~!

Teggy
December 31st, 2017, 11:12 PM
Well, I have a solution for that.
Lacy is born and Skye dies, right? Winter basically gives her to Demetria and says 'she's yours now, take care' and goes off to die. Demi goes to the older kids (like, Shadow or something) and dumps Lacy with them because she was angry and blamed Lacy for the death of their mother and father, and runs off. Lacy grows up without knowing her sister and Demi begins to regret what she did since she basically did what Winter and Skye wouldn't have wanted. Demi proceeds to get all depressed because she can't find her little sister.

Sasukewolf (madness)
MMMMMMMmmmmmm Shadow~!
I kinda wanted Demi to blame herself and feel unloved cause her father left her. I had a plan for the future with Slye and Winter and her tho... 😢

wren
December 31st, 2017, 11:12 PM
Anybody relies most of these kids won’t exist unless they were previously born before this roleplay. If the kids somehow succeed in saving the parents lives their whole history would be changed I.e erasing the kids who weren’t previously born. Take Demi for example, she killed Skye as she was giving birth hence why she still exists, Alexander was adopted prior to sage and Naruto death. In this instance take any other oc just made meaning in the timeline that the parents parish if they manage to reverse this...

Nvm I just got myself into a worm hole

rubinaito
December 31st, 2017, 11:17 PM
I kinda wanted Demi to blame herself and feel unloved cause her father left her. I had a plan for the future with Slye and Winter and her tho... 😢
Hrm...
Maybe...
No... That wouldn't work
Ah!
Lacy is Demi's adopted little sister? Demi took in Lacy because they had a similar situation (i.e., Lacy's mom died during childbirth and her father died a few months prior) and Lacy doesn't know that she was adopted because Demi never told her?

rubinaito
December 31st, 2017, 11:19 PM
Anybody relies most of these kids won’t exist unless they were previously born before this roleplay. If the kids somehow succeed in saving the parents lives their whole history would be changed I.e erasing the kids who weren’t previously born. Take Demi for example, she killed Skye as she was giving birth hence why she still exists, Alexander was adopted prior to sage and Naruto death. In this instance take any other oc just made meaning in the timeline that the parents parish if they manage to reverse this...

Nvm I just got myself into a worm hole
Well, Kate was adopted prior to Sage and Naruto's death, Serah was adopted before the untimely demise of Sasuke and Tord, and Amelia and Peter got to live a good chunk of their life before their mother died (idk what happened to Killer)

Teggy
December 31st, 2017, 11:21 PM
Hrm...
Maybe...
No... That wouldn't work
Ah!
Lacy is Demi's adopted little sister? Demi took in Lacy because they had a similar situation (i.e., Lacy's mom died during childbirth and her father died a few months prior) and Lacy doesn't know that she was adopted because Demi never told her?
Demi wouldnt ever adopt a kid cause she is 15

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 11:23 PM
XD shadow it is. Sasuke and Tord could have adopted Serah when Shadow was 20 something since shadow is grown up. It’s now up to him to raise Serah

I believe Killer would have been killed before anyone since he is usually the one who dies first.

I’ll just use shadow for now :3 if needed I’ll add more kids or some kids of madness
Like from Deadmind and rage
Why I say this well Deadmind is ... well he’s both male and female XD he just prefers being called male and all since it’s annoying to be hit on by ever guy he meets

rubinaito
December 31st, 2017, 11:26 PM
Well, that's why it's 'adopted sister' rather than daughter. She'd be considered Winter and Skye's adopted kid if the duo weren't dead.

wren
December 31st, 2017, 11:26 PM
XD shadow it is. Sasuke and Tord could have adopted Serah when Shadow was 20 something since shadow is grown up. It’s now up to him to raise Serah

I believe Killer would have been killed before anyone since he is usually the one who dies first.

I’ll just use shadow for now :3 if needed I’ll add more kids or some kids of madness
Like from Deadmind and rage
Why I say this well Deadmind is ... well he’s both male and female XD he just prefers being called male and all since it’s annoying to be hit on by ever guy he meets

We starting now? I’m already confused as heck

Teggy
December 31st, 2017, 11:31 PM
Well, that's why it's 'adopted sister' rather than daughter. She'd be considered Winter and Skye's adopted kid if the duo weren't dead.
Wait i have an idea! So when Demi saves her mom and then goes to save Winter in his time period Lacy appears as her adopted sister cause Skye lived.

rubinaito
December 31st, 2017, 11:33 PM
Wait i have an idea! So when Demi saves her mom and then goes to save Winter in his time period Lacy appears as her adopted sister cause Skye lived.
Oh my god.
I am so dense.
That would work perfectly.
(Although if Skye is still living, Lacy would be her biological sister from a different timeline?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 11:38 PM
XD can we start now

wren
December 31st, 2017, 11:40 PM
Anybody know how much this is freaking messing with my mind right now?

Hey guys. Idea time.

Since the only two kids who existed before where Alexander and Demi cause they were born before this right? So they grew up with their parents dead, using Alexander’s powers of the mind he transports himself and Demi to this alternate timeline to try and fix thier parents death. But when they get there the world is screwed up to them I.e all the newly made ocs. So when everything is foxes Alexander and Demi go back to their own timeline and continue to live their lives while the others remain in their timeline. So ultimately nothing is disrupted except semi and Alexander have memory of traveling to the other timeline to see the other kids who in the real timeline that are never born? Idk what do you guys think?

Teggy
December 31st, 2017, 11:41 PM
Ok we can start now! And Rubin yes to ur question

rubinaito
December 31st, 2017, 11:42 PM
Anybody know how much this is freaking messing with my mind right now?

Hey guys. Idea time.

Since the only two kids who existed before where Alexander and Demi cause they were born before this right? So they grew up with their parents dead, using Alexander’s powers of the mind he transports himself and Demi to this alternate timeline to try and fix thier parents death. But when they get there the world is screwed up to them I.e all the newly made ocs. So when everything is foxes Alexander and Demi go back to their own timeline and continue to live their lives while the others remain in their timeline. So ultimately nothing is disrupted except semi and Alexander have memory of traveling to the other timeline to see the other kids who in the real timeline that are never born? Idk what do you guys think?
Well, Kate was adopted prior to Sage and Naruto's death, Serah was adopted before the untimely demise of Sasuke and Tord, and Amelia and Peter got to live a good chunk of their life before their mother died. I've been trying to figure out how to bring these characters in but never got the chance until now.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 11:44 PM
XD okay! Who wants to start us off!?

Teggy
December 31st, 2017, 11:50 PM
Ill do it

Teggy
December 31st, 2017, 11:51 PM
Demi sat off in the distance thinking deeply, her blue grey eyes cold and empty as she stared at a wall.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 1st, 2018, 12:42 AM
Shadow was sitting in the kitchen looking at some pictures hanging on the wall. He sighs softly moving his hand though his hair and than begins to look down. Shadow was a handsome hard working man, with black eyes and short black hair a classic bad boy one might say. His voice wasn’t as husky as his father, Sasuke but it was enough to have many fall for him even men do to his little sweet side from his biological mom Rachel than it only added when Tord came around. He sighs a bit as he begins to drink his coffee a bit waiting.. for something

wren
January 1st, 2018, 12:43 AM
Demi sat off in the distance thinking deeply, her blue grey eyes cold and empty as she stared at a wall.
Alexander was on the floor just a bit away from Demi. He looked up into the lonesome darkness of her cold eyes for a moment than looked down as he continued to pluck pieces of a small dandelion. He never spoke, ever. Unless it was through someone else’s minds.

Teggy
January 1st, 2018, 12:46 AM
Alexander was on the floor just a bit away from Demi. He looked up into the lonesome darkness of her cold eyes for a moment than looked down as he continued to pluck pieces of a small dandelion. He never spoke, ever. Unless it was through someone else’s minds.
Demi felt eyes of someone on her as she looked up, her grey hair falling over one eyes as she looked at Alexander. A small smile appeared on the young girls face as she watched him pluck pieces of dandelion.

rubinaito
January 1st, 2018, 12:59 AM
Celestial
Katelyn was hardly the type to cry. She preferred to be off by herself, without the company of anyone besides her small kitten, who she had named Misty The cat shared the same intense blue eyes that Naruto had, and Katelyn like to think that despite the odds, the young cat was her father reincarnated. At that moment in time, Katelyn was busying herself in the kitchen of the small cottage that Sage and Naruto had owned before their death. While Katelyn and Alexander lived with their various cousins, Katelyn refused to call anywhere else her home and ended up spending all of her time keeping the abandoned cottage clean. The young girl hesitated, her rose-colored hair bouncing as she turned her head to watch Misty curl up in a very particular arm chair with a picture of Naruto next to it- and she let out a gasp and rushed towards Misty. "No!" She plucked the kitten off of the chair and set it down on the floor, trying to clean off the black and brown hairs the kitten had left behind. While Alexander had shared a strong bond with Sage, Kate had bonded easily with Naruto, the kind and rather funny man who made her day with every smile. She sniffled, tugging at the hem of her dress and sinking to the ground, staring up at the soft chair, hardly noticing as Misty let out a concerned mew and butted her head against the girl's torso. "Papa..." She whimpered, and soon tears began streaming down her face despite how much she loathed crying. "I miss you." She wiped her face roughly, trying her best to stop crying.

The girl trembled, and leaned on the chair, her lovely rose hair spilling over the white cushion. She clung to her pink and white dress, sniffling and holding back tears all the while as Misty curled up in her lap. Her eyes squeezed shut, little tiny beads of water forming on her eyelashes and little tears falling out of her eyes. Kate sat there for a good minute, trying to get herself to calm down and cease her crying and once she finally did she got up and turned away from the chair and headed back into the kitchen. She had been in the middle of washing a cup she had used to hold a flower a few days ago, the bloom having already wilted and pressed into a blank sketchbook that Kate collected flowers in. The seven-year old finished up quickly, knowing that she'd have to go back to where she and Alexander were staying soon- the sun was already beginning to climb down towards the western horizon, threatening to begin setting. Placing the cup back into it's cupboard, Kate picked up little Misty and walked out the door, using a little copper key to lock the door behind her before running down the little trail leading into the woods that would bring her to the house she and Alexander were living in. Misty let out a disgruntled meow as Kate picked up the pace, sinking her claws into Kate's white blouse to try and steady herself.

-<>-
Sasukewolf (madness)
Serah hummed, roughly coloring in a bird in a coloring book that Amelia had given her. The five year old kicked out her feet, the tips of her toes hitting the ground roughly as she stood up and closed the book. Coloring had already become boring. The little brown-haired girl focused her eyes on the door that was often kept locked by Shadow that went to the outside, particularly the front yard. Serah hadn't had any need or want to go out that door before but now she really, really wanted to. Running over, she reached up as far as she could and pushed the lock up, unlocking the door and allowing her to grasp onto the bronze knob and twisting it. With a delighted laugh, Serah toddled outside and stood on the steps watching the clouds roll in from above. In the distance she could see a girl running towards the house, unable to recognize her from where she stood. A few feet away, a rabbit was sitting peacefully on the lawn, chewing on a few blades of grass blissfully without worrying about the little girl just behind it. Serah let out a gasp and giggled, hopping down the steps and running towards the poor creature. "Bunny!" She called out cheerfully, and tried her best to grab the grey furred rodent before it bounded away and into the bushes much to the girl's dismay. Serah pouted for a moment before looking up to see a big black dog staring right at her from a few feet away, on the driveway.

"Hello!' She waved at the dog, getting up from where she was sitting to toddle over to the big black Tibetan Mastiff, tripping and falling towards the large dog. Just after she collided with the concrete, the dog gently grabbed the back of her shirt between it's teeth and helped her stand back up, licking the large scrape on her hand gently. To the young child, the dog was like a giant; but the girl wasn't intimidated and proceeded to pet the huge dog, her hand disappearing in it's long, fluffy fur. "Nice doggy," She mumbled, her little face lighting up as the dog bent down to nuzzle her gently. As a five-year-old was prone to do, Serah got the idea to try and climb onto the back of the dog- a feat aided by the dog itself, who sat down to let her climb up and grab onto it's ears, letting out a disgruntled bark as she pulled just a little to hard but not making any move to bite her. Once Serah was comfortable enough, the Mastiff stood up and shook out it's fur much to Serah's delight, the jangle of a collar brought to the girl's attention. She dug through the fur and seized the leather piece in her little hand, parting the fur with the other so she could read the large tag that read 'Hello! My name is Cory. Adopt me?' Her face lit up and she hugged the dog tightly. "I bet Shadow will love you!" She squealed.

-<>-
Sasukewolf (madness)
Amelia let out a giggle as she leaned over her brother's shoulder, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and resting her head on his. "Whatcha doing?" She asked Peter in a sing-song tone. Her blonde hair tumbled down her shoulders and over Peter's eyes, which the twin moved aside silently and showed his screen to Amelia- he was playing Tetris, of all things. Amelia frowned in faint disappointment, letting out a huff. "That's booooring." She moaned, rolling her eyes to the back of her head and dragging her hands down her face to stretch out her bottom eyelids. "You should come with me to see little Serah." She added as an afterthought, returning her face to normal and grabbing at Peter's phone in an attempt to snatch it away (although he managed to hold onto it and tug it out of Amelia's grasp).

"Why?" Peter asked, turning his phone off and looking at Amelia with half-lidded, vaguely bored eyes.

"Cause I'm bored." Amelia announced, rolling her eyes and tumbling down the back of the couch and falling to the floor. She sat there for a moment before sitting up and staring up at Peter with her tongue sticking out slightly. "Come ooooon, it'll be fun to see our niece!" She said happily.

Peter grunted in response, shaking his head. "She's not our niece. We're adopted." He pointed out.

"So?" Amelia stuck her tongue out at Peter again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 1st, 2018, 01:08 AM
-<>-
Sasukewolf (madness)
Serah hummed, roughly coloring in a bird in a coloring book that Amelia had given her. The five year old kicked out her feet, the tips of her toes hitting the ground roughly as she stood up and closed the book. Coloring had already become boring. The little brown-haired girl focused her eyes on the door that was often kept locked by Shadow that went to the outside, particularly the front yard. Serah hadn't had any need or want to go out that door before but now she really, really wanted to. Running over, she reached up as far as she could and pushed the lock up, unlocking the door and allowing her to grasp onto the bronze knob and twisting it. With a delighted laugh, Serah toddled outside and stood on the steps watching the clouds roll in from above. In the distance she could see a girl running towards the house, unable to recognize her from where she stood. A few feet away, a rabbit was sitting peacefully on the lawn, chewing on a few blades of grass blissfully without worrying about the little girl just behind it. Serah let out a gasp and giggled, hopping down the steps and running towards the poor creature. "Bunny!" She called out cheerfully, and tried her best to grab the grey furred rodent before it bounded away and into the bushes much to the girl's dismay. Serah pouted for a moment before looking up to see a big black dog staring right at her from a few feet away, on the driveway.

"Hello!' She waved at the dog, getting up from where she was sitting to toddle over to the big black Tibetan Mastiff, tripping and falling towards the large dog. Just after she collided with the concrete, the dog gently grabbed the back of her shirt between it's teeth and helped her stand back up, licking the large scrape on her hand gently. To the young child, the dog was like a giant; but the girl wasn't intimidated and proceeded to pet the huge dog, her hand disappearing in it's long, fluffy fur. "Nice doggy," She mumbled, her little face lighting up as the dog bent down to nuzzle her gently. As a five-year-old was prone to do, Serah got the idea to try and climb onto the back of the dog- a feat aided by the dog itself, who sat down to let her climb up and grab onto it's ears, letting out a disgruntled bark as she pulled just a little to hard but not making any move to bite her. Once Serah was comfortable enough, the Mastiff stood up and shook out it's fur much to Serah's delight, the jangle of a collar brought to the girl's attention. She dug through the fur and seized the leather piece in her little hand, parting the fur with the other so she could read the large tag that read 'Hello! My name is Cory. Adopt me?' Her face lit up and she hugged the dog tightly. "I bet Shadow will love you!" She squealed.

-<>-
Sasukewolf (madness)
Amelia let out a giggle as she leaned over her brother's shoulder, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and resting her head on his. "Whatcha doing?" She asked Peter in a sing-song tone. Her blonde hair tumbled down her shoulders and over Peter's eyes, which the twin moved aside silently and showed his screen to Amelia- he was playing Tetris, of all things. Amelia frowned in faint disappointment, letting out a huff. "That's booooring." She moaned, rolling her eyes to the back of her head and dragging her hands down her face to stretch out her bottom eyelids. "You should come with me to see little Serah." She added as an afterthought, returning her face to normal and grabbing at Peter's phone in an attempt to snatch it away (although he managed to hold onto it and tug it out of Amelia's grasp).

"Why?" Peter asked, turning his phone off and looking at Amelia with half-lidded, vaguely bored eyes.

"Cause I'm bored." Amelia announced, rolling her eyes and tumbling down the back of the couch and falling to the floor. She sat there for a moment before sitting up and staring up at Peter with her tongue sticking out slightly. "Come ooooon, it'll be fun to see our niece!" She said happily.

Peter grunted in response, shaking his head. "She's not our niece. We're adopted." He pointed out.

"So?" Amelia stuck her tongue out at Peter again.
Shadow quickly stood up when he heard the door unlocked and quickly begins to check it out, the door was open and shadow’s heart sank. He quickly moves outside and sees her on the driveway with a dog. Now his heart quicken as he begins to run suddenly carrying Serah immediately as soon as he reached her. “ don’t scare me like that again Serah just what are you doing out here...” he looks at the dog. He begins to kneel down a bit reading the tag, than he looks at Serah knowing full well that she’ll want the dog. He sighs softly “ ... come on Cory. Time for dinner.. I guess you’re just in Time little man” he says petting the dog a bit as he begins to stand back up and head on inside of course leaving the door open a bit for the dog. He looks at Serah “ next time tell me when you go outside. I don’t want to lose a little angel like you “ he says worryingly as he puts her down. “ and don’t even think about feeding your veggies to him. Understood?” He Says playfully as he begins to walk towards the kitchen

:blue:
January 1st, 2018, 02:28 AM
(( i have read through this several different times can someone please help me understand- ))

(( i might just wait until they...go back in time? anyways, when that happens might be the only time i have some use- ))

Teggy
January 1st, 2018, 12:56 PM
(( i have read through this several different times can someone please help me understand- ))

(( i might just wait until they...go back in time? anyways, when that happens might be the only time i have some use- ))
So all our characters r dead. There kids have to go back in time and change it to where there parents arnt dead

January 1st, 2018, 01:03 PM
So all our characters r dead. There kids have to go back in time and change it to where there parents arnt dead

(( okay that sounds cool ))

(( i’ll just wait though, i don’t see how i could start when you guys have already done so ))

Teggy
January 1st, 2018, 01:06 PM
(( okay that sounds cool ))

(( i’ll just wait though, i don’t see how i could start when you guys have already done so ))
We really havent started much tbh. You can hop in whenever you like though

January 1st, 2018, 01:09 PM
We really havent started much tbh. You can hop in whenever you like though

(( i’d have to make a form- right? since tord’s dead and all

yeah i don’t even know anymore ))