PDA

View Full Version : A FNAF Fan's Roleplay

Ariii
December 29th, 2017, 06:24 PM
INTRO::
You wake up early in the morning. The paper has recently arrived at your door. You pick it up and see the same old boring stuff. But, something catches your eye.

"Hello! Looking for a job? Great! We've got a few jobs open! Welcome to Celeste's Chicken Tenders! Where we'll offer you a high paying job of $22.82 an hour from 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM! And you get to work with our mascot, Celeste!!

Or, you can get in one of our suits, and become a mascot too! You won't get paid as much. You'll be paid 11.41 an hour from 6:00 AM to 12:00 AM. Not currently looking, though! Just become a night security guard. "

You quickly decide to get that job, but you never read the fine print. Which said:

"[]WARNING: If you accept this job, there is a risk of injury or death.
The animatronics have been known to come alive at night and attack our security guards. That's why we're looking. []

You sign up. Unaware of this.

Other::

Only one security guard at a time.

Use the color Cyan for Security Guards.

Use the color Sienna for animatronics.

Form:

Animatronic:
Name:
Type of animal:
Looks:
Other:

Security Guard:

Name:
Last Name:
Personality:
How you feel about the animatronics:
Looks:
Other:

You cannot be any of the original animatronics.
You cannot be the original security guard.

Security Guard:

Thomas Schmidt- Male- Jingle Fox

Animatronics:

Celeste- Female- Calico Cat- Redwood Sienna

Glitch- Non-binary, but designed as a Female- Raccoon- Aleka

Tangle- Male- Probably a small bear- DragonChaos

Whisper- Female- Fennec Fox- Ashthorn

Vortex- Male- Okapi- Ashthorn

Indigo- Male- Rabbit- Aleka

Sasuke the Forgotten- Male- Fox- Sasukewolf (madness)

Caligo Everton
December 29th, 2017, 06:26 PM
This will be fun to stalk

Ariii
December 29th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Name: Celeste
Personality: TBRP'd
Type of animal: Calico cat
Looks: A plastic brown, black, and white cat. She has green eyes and pointed ears.
Other: °=°

Ariii
December 29th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Bump

Nomad
December 29th, 2017, 07:45 PM
INTRO::
You wake up early in the morning. The paper has recently arrived at your door. You pick it up and see the same old boring stuff. But, something catches your eye.

"Hello! Looking for a job? Great! We've got a few jobs open! Welcome to Celeste's Chicken Tenders! Where we'll offer you a high paying job of $22.82 an hour from 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM! And you get to work with our mascot, Celeste!!

Or, you can get in one of our suits, and become a mascot too! You won't get paid as much. You'll be paid 11.41 an hour from 6:00 AM to 12:00 AM. Not currently looking, though! Just become a night security guard. "

You quickly decide to get that job, but you never read the fine print. Which said:

"[]WARNING: If you accept this job, there is a risk of injury or death.
The animatronics have been known to come alive at night and attack our security guards. That's why we're looking. []

You sign up. Unaware of this.

Other::

Only one security guard at a time.

Use the color Cyan for Security Guards.

Use the color Sienna for animatronics.

Form:

Animatronic:
Name:
Type of animal:
Looks:
Other:

Security Guard:

Name:
Last Name:
Personality:
How you feel about the animatronics:
Looks:
Other:

You cannot be any of the original animatronics.
You cannot be the original security guard.

Name:Thomas
Last Name:Schmidt (no relation to mike)
Personality: he's very aware of things and avid energy drink and tea drinker he's kind and highly intelligent he's quite most of the time and handles pressure well
How you feel about the animatronics:he likes them and he's always liked them
Looks:he's Mexican American with dark brown eyes and his hair is cut close but not buzzed the front has two inches on it for a flip up if he uses gel
Other: hi

Ariii
December 29th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Name:Thomas
Last Name:Schmidt (no relation to mike)
Personality: he's very aware of things and avid energy drink and tea drinker he's kind and highly intelligent he's quite most of the time and handles pressure well
How you feel about the animatronics:he likes them and he's always liked them
Looks:he's Mexican American with dark brown eyes and his hair is cut close but not buzzed the front has two inches on it for a flip up if he uses gel
Other: hi
Accepted!

aleka!
December 30th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Name: Glitch

Gender: non-binary, although they appear to be designed as a female

Personality: tbrped

Type of animal: Raccoon

Looks: boop (https://alekaowo.deviantart.com/art/Oh-look-a-FNaF-OC-722861536)

Other: jeez I made the feet look weird

Maybe I'll make more forms.

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Name: Glitch

Gender: non-binary, although they appear to be designed as a female

Personality: tbrped

Type of animal: Raccoon

Looks: boop (https://alekaowo.deviantart.com/art/Oh-look-a-FNaF-OC-722861536)

Other: jeez I made the feet look weird

Maybe I'll make more forms.
Accepted!

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Name: Tangle
Personality: Unknown
Type of animal: Hard to tell, but most likely designed to be a small bear
Looks: #Broken (https://orig00.deviantart.net/f923/f/2015/074/9/5/fnaf_oc___withered_tangle_by_koili-d8ltezb.png)
Other: He resides in the Parts/Services room, mainly on disrepair from the lack of specific parts/furs he needs in order to be ready for the stage as Celeste's little bear partner. (you can decide if that underlined part would be alright. If not, then replace all the underlined part with the word 'functional'.)

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Name: Tangle
Personality: Unknown
Type of animal: Hard to tell, but most likely designed to be a small bear
Looks: #Broken (https://orig00.deviantart.net/f923/f/2015/074/9/5/fnaf_oc___withered_tangle_by_koili-d8ltezb.png)
Other: He resides in the Parts/Services room, mainly on disrepair from the lack of specific parts/furs he needs in order to be ready for the stage as Celeste's little bear partner. (you can decide if that underlined part would be alright. If not, then replace all the underlined part with the word 'functional'.)

Accepted! And the Underlined part is fine!

Nomad
December 30th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Poor Thomas is going to be scared

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 08:15 PM
XD

Nomad
December 30th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Lolz

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 08:26 PM
If you know anyone who would be interested in this, please mention them! You don't have to!!
It's just a suggestion

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2017, 08:31 PM

Nah. he'll be fiiine

he's only against 2 big animatronics and 1 small broken animatronic so far

Nomad
December 30th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Nah. he'll be fiiine

he's only against 2 big animatronics and 1 small broken animatronic so far

Maybe his smarts will keep him alive or maybe one of them will be nice to him?

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Maybe his smarts will keep him alive or maybe one of them will be nice to him?

wait animatronics are nice? XD

I mean they could be by killing him via hugging
at the same time Tangle is broken, so he's probably just going to wander around for help and maybe accidentally scare Thomas

Ashthorn
December 30th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Name: Whisper
Type of animal: Fennec Fox (They're small)
Looks: White fennec fox with amber eyes.

Name: Vortex
Type of animal: Okapi
Looks: Okapi with very dark green eyes.

aleka!
December 30th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Eh, we need more animatronics

Name: Indigo

Personality: TBRP'ed

Type of animal: Rabbit

Looks: Indigo is a light indigo-shaded rabbit, being slightly short. He has two different color eyes, one being a bright green, the other being a dark gray shade. He has dark red cheeks, that seem to be made from something like glass. The tips of his ears are a darker shade, and his muzzle, lower sides of his hands, and toes are a white, as well as a patch on his chest. Located at the base of his neck, he has a crisp, red bow tie

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 09:54 PM
All accepted!

aleka!
December 30th, 2017, 11:02 PM
All accepted!

When are we starting?

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 11:13 PM
We can start now!)
Celeste waited for the next group of kids to come in and see the show. This was her favorite time of day. The group of kids entered, and she waited for her friends to join her on stage.

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2017, 11:24 PM
Tangle lay in the parts and services room, being as still as possible. He was currently in the corner of the room, away from the door and under the camera in there. The only people who really knew he was in there was the repairmen, the senior staff, and Celeste. He gave a slight sigh and looked at his hands he had no right hand, and his left was mostly endoskeleton. He sat then went back to his blank stare, acting as if he was off, though checking the time through an internal clock system, though it didn't help much because he was a broken animatronic, so it was rare for him to get a working time unless he focused all his power into the internal clock.

( open but kinda not XP Redwood Sienna )

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 11:22 AM
Celeste missed having Tangle on stage with her.
(Writers block)

aleka!
December 31st, 2017, 02:22 PM
Glitch fiddled with a scrap of fur that was peeling near their right wrist. Their one eyed-gaze lingered over Tangle, the other animontronic out of commission. The movement was stiff and slow. They were propped stiffly against the wall, away from the door. They were slightly out of view of the camera, and their ear slowly twitching slowly. How much longer until nightfall? They wondered, their hands dropping slowly. At times, the raccoon-styled animatronic often was tempted to sometimes just wander out of parts-and-service, but in a way they just knew... it would somehow end badly. Their tail drew out from under them, flicking slightly.

DragonChaos
January 1st, 2018, 10:59 PM
Tangle soon came out from his internal clock system, his right eye powering up normally, but his left eye, broken as is, became just a white pupil with a line going horizontally through the whole eye,mainly due the the fact that the center of his face had no body, just the endoskeleton.. His left eye then darted quickly over to look at Glitch, the only other broken animatronic in this room. He then gave out a sigh. He knew that he probably wasn't going to have enough power to do much, but said nothing about it, mainly because it would be obvious, seeing all the loose wires coming out his right arm, chest, and the legs. Most of the loose wiring was in the chest, because the entire chest and stomach area was just endoskeleton and frayed or loose wires.

Nomad
January 2nd, 2018, 07:20 AM
(Sits in the dark eating popcorn waiting for it to be night)

aleka!
January 5th, 2018, 10:10 PM
Tangle soon came out from his internal clock system, his right eye powering up normally, but his left eye, broken as is, became just a white pupil with a line going horizontally through the whole eye,mainly due the the fact that the center of his face had no body, just the endoskeleton.. His left eye then darted quickly over to look at Glitch, the only other broken animatronic in this room. He then gave out a sigh. He knew that he probably wasn't going to have enough power to do much, but said nothing about it, mainly because it would be obvious, seeing all the loose wires coming out his right arm, chest, and the legs. Most of the loose wiring was in the chest, because the entire chest and stomach area was just endoskeleton and frayed or loose wires.

(Welp, this is gonna die... soooooo)

Glitch's gaze once again wandered over to Tangle, this time staying firmly. Luckily, they themselves weren't exactly that corroded and broken looking, but the raccoon animtronic still didn't look the best. Why would they be in Parts and Service after all? They could never be brought onto stage.
Brought onto stage again, it was. Every now and then, the memories of laughing children and flashing lights would suddenly erupt out of their mind, reminding them of how they had messed up. Their tail twitched suddenly, producing a soft tapping sound.
"The-e- da-ay is to-o-o- sl-lo-w fo-r my lik-king..." They suddenly tried. Their voice was slow and dragging, laden and throaty with rust and age. They let their lower jaw fall slack for a moment as they suddenly glanced at the camera, sparing their gaze from Tangle's for a moment, before their glowing eye wandered back over.

Ariii
January 5th, 2018, 10:19 PM
Celeste performed one of her favorite Paramore songs, (As if the first cut wasn't deep enough
I dove in again 'cause I'm not into giving up
Could've gotten the same rush from any lover's touch
Why get used to something new?
'Cause no one breaks my heart like you
And you kiss me, and you wish could see what happens next
For a moment, I can forget what happens in my head
If I doubt you, will you come through with a happy second chance?
A happy ending
But this time you don't leave me sinking
I'm underwater
With no air in my lungs
My eyes are open
I'm done giving up
You are the wave
I could never tame
If I survive
I'll dive back in
As if the first blood didn't thrill enough
I went further out to see what else was left of us
Never found the deep end of our little ocean
Drain the fantasy of you
Headfirst into shallow pools
And I wonder, is it better to get it over with?
The illusion, can shatter before we begin
If you're really sorry
Happy second chance, I think I could forgive
This time you won't leave me sinking
I'm underwater
With no air in my lungs
My eyes are open
I'm done giving up
You are the wave
I could never tame
If I survive
I'll dive back in
Dive back into
Right back into
Dive right back into you
Now I know you
Now I know you
Now that I know you
Dive right back into you
Dive back into
Right back into you
Dive right back into you
Now I know you
Now I know you
Now that I know you
Dive right back into you
I'm underwater
With no air in my lungs
My eyes are open
I'm done giving up
You are the wave
I could never tame
If I survive
I'll dive back in
I'm underwater
With no air in my lungs
My eyes are open
I'm done giving up
You are the wave
I could never tame
If I survive
I'll dive back in
I'll dive back in
I'll dive back) after that, she waved goodbye to the kids, and watched as the restaurant closed.
She glanced up at the clock, and saw the time. 10:16!
Oh no.. " She said to herself. She hated the night, but the night corrupted her. She couldn't control it. She felt bad for the security guards. They have- er, had
families. She stepped behind the curtains, and wondered how any animatronic could ever enjoy night-time.

(There are some Animatronics that do, but Celeste HATES the night.)

DragonChaos
January 5th, 2018, 10:56 PM
(Welp, this is gonna die... soooooo)

Glitch's gaze once again wandered over to Tangle, this time staying firmly. Luckily, they themselves weren't exactly that corroded and broken looking, but the raccoon animtronic still didn't look the best. Why would they be in Parts and Service after all? They could never be brought onto stage.
Brought onto stage again, it was. Every now and then, the memories of laughing children and flashing lights would suddenly erupt out of their mind, reminding them of how they had messed up. Their tail twitched suddenly, producing a soft tapping sound.
"The-e- da-ay is to-o-o- sl-lo-w fo-r my lik-king..." They suddenly tried. Their voice was slow and dragging, laden and throaty with rust and age. They let their lower jaw fall slack for a moment as they suddenly glanced at the camera, sparing their gaze from Tangle's for a moment, before their glowing eye wandered back over.

Tangle turned his head to face Glitch as they spoke, hearing them make a soft tapping sound with their tail. He gave a slight nod in response, but couldn't say anything, for if he were to try, he would just be producing loud static noises. Though he did check his internal clock again, his eyes turning off for a second and then back on. Soon enough, he then slowly stood himself up, managing to stand on his to legs. He then carefully moved over to the Parts and Services door, now being visible to the camera, and took a peek outside to see if any staff were walking around. He did want to see if he could leave the room before midnight undetected to at least maybe spend some time with the star of this place. If only she could fix him, though. But that wasn't possible. There was just not enough spare 'Tangle the Bear' parts for him.

( Redwood Sienna just gonna mention you because idk if you fit in anywhere here at the moment )

Ariii
January 5th, 2018, 11:23 PM
Tangle turned his head to face Glitch as they spoke, hearing them make a soft tapping sound with their tail. He gave a slight nod in response, but couldn't say anything, for if he were to try, he would just be producing loud static noises. Though he did check his internal clock again, his eyes turning off for a second and then back on. Soon enough, he then slowly stood himself up, managing to stand on his to legs. He then carefully moved over to the Parts and Services door, now being visible to the camera, and took a peek outside to see if any staff were walking around. He did want to see if he could leave the room before midnight undetected to at least maybe spend some time with the star of this place. If only she could fix him, though. But that wasn't possible. There was just not enough spare 'Tangle the Bear' parts for him.

( Redwood Sienna just gonna mention you because idk if you fit in anywhere here at the moment )

(I don't, but I'll try.)
Celeste walked over and peered at the door leading to Parts and Services. She let out a sigh and sat on the floor. She missed the days Tangle wasn't broken. She didn't notice the door was open a bit,
and sighed again.

DragonChaos
January 5th, 2018, 11:30 PM
(I don't, but I'll try.)
Celeste walked over and peered at the door leading to Parts and Services. She let out a sigh and sat on the floor. She missed the days Tangle wasn't broken. She didn't notice the door was open a bit,
and sighed again.

Tangle couldn't really see any staff walking around at the moment, so he felt like its okay for them to move around a bit, though he didn't want to try in his state. He did hear the familiar noises of Celeste, though, and wanted to talk to her badly. Well, he would if he could. For now, though, he could signal her by giving off a small static noise emitted from his mouth, or to be more precise, his damaged voicebox.
(I tried as well XP)

Ariii
January 5th, 2018, 11:36 PM
Tangle couldn't really see any staff walking around at the moment, so he felt like its okay for them to move around a bit, though he didn't want to try in his state. He did hear the familiar noises of Celeste, though, and wanted to talk to her badly. Well, he would if he could. For now, though, he could signal her by giving off a small static noise emitted from his mouth, or to be more precise, his damaged voicebox.
(I tried as well XP)

(Did he do the static noise or is that just you saying he can only do that, and he can't speak?)

DragonChaos
January 5th, 2018, 11:37 PM
(Did he do the static noise or is that just you saying he can only do that, and he can't speak?)

(Well, considering I said he could do that last post, lets just go with him actually emitting the white noise)

Ariii
January 5th, 2018, 11:49 PM
(Well, considering I said he could do that last post, lets just go with him actually emitting the white noise)

(Okay)
Celeste's eyes darted from the ground as she heard a static sound. She got up and opened the door to the Parts and Services room, to find Tangle.
She gasped. "Tangle!" She said.

DragonChaos
January 5th, 2018, 11:52 PM
(Okay)
Celeste's eyes darted from the ground as she heard a static sound. She got up and opened the door to the Parts and Services room, to find Tangle.
She gasped. "Tangle!" She said.

When Celeste opened the door, he stopped emitting the white noise, and gave a slight wave with his left arm and hand, since his right hand was nothing but a few wires that was supposed to go to it, moving up to her to give her a hug in silence, glad to see her again.

(if you don't remember what state he's in here (https://orig00.deviantart.net/f923/f/2015/074/9/5/fnaf_oc___withered_tangle_by_koili-d8ltezb.png))

Ariii
January 5th, 2018, 11:57 PM
When Celeste opened the door, he stopped emitting the white noise, and gave a slight wave with his left arm and hand, since his right hand was nothing but a few wires that was supposed to go to it, moving up to her to give her a hug in silence, glad to see her again.

(if you don't remember what state he's in here (https://orig00.deviantart.net/f923/f/2015/074/9/5/fnaf_oc___withered_tangle_by_koili-d8ltezb.png))

Celeste leaned down to hug the little bear. She felt strange because she could talk. She peered outside and saw the clock again. "11:56"
She said quietly. Her smile faded into a frown.

DragonChaos
January 6th, 2018, 12:03 AM
Celeste leaned down to hug the little bear. She felt strange because she could talk. She peered outside and saw the clock again. "11:56"
She said quietly. Her smile faded into a frown.

Tangle watched as her smile faded into a frown, hearing her say the time, which also gave him a frown. He remembered when he was possessed, or at least when the soul possessing him was angry. It was horrible. But now his soul was no longer angry, but now just in depression and despair that it was stuck in his broken body forever. He gave a quiet static noise, and his broken eye leaked a bit of mysterious black goo, as if his soul tried to communicate with Celeste's angry one.

Ariii
January 6th, 2018, 12:06 AM
Tangle watched as her smile faded into a frown, hearing her say the time, which also gave him a frown. He remembered when he was possessed, or at least when the soul possessing him was angry. It was horrible. But now his soul was no longer angry, but now just in depression and despair that it was stuck in his broken body forever. He gave a quiet static noise, and his broken eye leaked a bit of mysterious black goo, as if his soul tried to communicate with Celeste's angry one.

Celeste looked at Tangle, and tilted her head. She looked at the black goo, and her head returned to normal position.
( Foxfur, we need you!)

DragonChaos
January 6th, 2018, 12:16 AM
Celeste looked at Tangle, and tilted her head. She looked at the black goo, and her head returned to normal position.
( @Foxfur (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2510), we need you!)

Seeing how her angry soul didn't respond immediately, Tangle knew his soul would need to wait a bit before trying again. For now, the black goo stopped leaking, and the broken eye focused on Celeste, knowing what was going to happen.

(they're currently offline, so we have to waaaaiiiiitt)

Ariii
January 6th, 2018, 12:20 AM
Seeing how her angry soul didn't respond immediately, Tangle knew his soul would need to wait a bit before trying again. For now, the black goo stopped leaking, and the broken eye focused on Celeste, knowing what was going to happen.

(they're currently offline, so we have to waaaaiiiiitt)

(*Realizes I made the roleplay and am using the wrong color*)
Celeste twitched slightly, and sat down. She had to wait until the guard got here to attack,
but, why did she want to? She twitched slightly again.

DragonChaos
January 6th, 2018, 12:24 AM
(*Realizes I made the roleplay and am using the wrong color*)
Celeste twitched slightly, and sat down. She had to wait until the guard got here to attack,
but, why did she want to? She twitched slightly again.

(was waiting for you to notice XP)

Tangle simply just slipped onto her lap when she sat down, looking at his broken arm/missing hand for a few seconds, then looking at all the other broken parts and wires coming out of him, careful not to harm any of Celeste's systems.

Ariii
January 6th, 2018, 12:28 AM
(was waiting for you to notice XP)

Tangle simply just slipped onto her lap when she sat down, looking at his broken arm/missing hand for a few seconds, then looking at all the other broken parts and wires coming out of him, careful not to harm any of Celeste's systems.

(;-; )

Celeste looked down at Tangle sitting in her lap and gave a sigh. She began to think about all the previous security guards.

Nomad
January 6th, 2018, 10:42 PM
Geez I missed a ton of stuff Redwood Sienna

Tom sat down in his seat and swivelled getting used to what he was going to be doing

Ariii
January 6th, 2018, 10:50 PM
Geez I missed a ton of stuff Redwood Sienna

Tom sat down in his seat and swivelled getting used to what he was going to be doing
Celeste heard Thomas sit down,
and her eats perked up. Or, they felt like they did. "Someone's here."She whispered. She twitched slightly again.

Nomad
January 6th, 2018, 10:53 PM
Celeste heard Thomas sit down,
and her eats perked up. Or, they felt like they did. "Someone's here."She whispered. She twitched slightly again.
poor Thomas flipped up his camera and gave a small sound of surprise Celeste wasn't on her stage! " Oi." He said sitting back and drinking one of the cans of nos he had brought with him (160ml of caffeine per can)

Ariii
January 6th, 2018, 10:54 PM
poor Thomas flipped up his camera and gave a small sound of surprise Celeste wasn't on her stage! " Oi." He said sitting back and drinking one of the cans of nos he had brought with him (160ml of caffeine per can)
Celeste moved into a dark corner of the room, bringing Tangle with her. You could only barely see the glow of her eyes. She twitched slightly.

Nomad
January 6th, 2018, 10:59 PM
Celeste moved into a dark corner of the room, bringing Tangle with her. You could only barely see the glow of her eyes. She twitched slightly.
Thomas checked the P&S room and sure enough right in the corner she was there just barely visible,What IS she doing? he thought breaking a small sweat then he flipped down the camera

Ariii
January 6th, 2018, 11:07 PM
Thomas checked the P&S room and sure enough right in the corner she was there just barely visible,What IS she doing? he thought breaking a small sweat then he flipped down the camera
Celeste slowly pushed Tangle down off her lap, and exited Parts and Services, and entered the stage room.

Nomad
January 6th, 2018, 11:12 PM
Celeste slowly pushed Tangle down off her lap, and exited Parts and Services, and entered the stage room.
Thomas coughed many times something was bothering his body he could tell and it wasn't the caffiene it must've been that the fact Celeste wasn't there must've shocked him

Ariii
January 6th, 2018, 11:13 PM
Thomas coughed many times something was bothering his body he could tell and it wasn't the caffiene it must've been that the fact Celeste wasn't there must've shocked him
Celeste heard coughing, and she entered the hallway. "where do I go again? I always get confused." She whispered.

Nomad
January 6th, 2018, 11:15 PM
Celeste heard coughing, and she entered the hallway. "where do I go again? I always get confused." She whispered.
after his fit of coughing Thomas thought just thought he heard something In the hall

Ariii
January 6th, 2018, 11:17 PM
after his fit of coughing Thomas thought just thought he heard something In the hall
Celeste heard his coughing stop,
and she knew she'd have to be quiet. She attempted to remember which way to go.

(She's in front of a camera by the way, in case you wanna check before she moves. You don't have to.)

Nomad
January 6th, 2018, 11:20 PM
Celeste heard his coughing stop,
and she knew she'd have to be quiet. She attempted to remember which way to go.

(She's in front of a camera by the way, in case you wanna check before she moves. You don't have to.)
(Oh this'll be great lol) Thomas after taking a drink from his Nos and absentmindedly flipped through the camera until he saw... Was that,
it was! It was Celeste right there (spluttering liquid of of mouth noise) he screamed cause it startled him and he flipped down the camera and kept his eyes trained on the door

Ariii
January 6th, 2018, 11:22 PM
(Oh this'll be great lol) Thomas after taking a drink from his Nos and absentmindedly flipped through the camera until he saw... Was that,
it was! It was Celeste right there (spluttering liquid of of mouth noise) he screamed cause it startled him and he flipped down the camera and kept his eyes trained on the door
(I laughed. I don't know why. XD)
Celeste heard the camera flip,
and a liquid sputtering noise, and a scream. She knew he saw her. She climbed into the vent, making some noise.

Nomad
January 6th, 2018, 11:27 PM
(I laughed. I don't know why. XD)
Celeste heard the camera flip,
and a liquid sputtering noise, and a scream. She knew he saw her. She climbed into the vent, making some noise.
Thomas frightened crawled under the desk and pulled the chair in so there was nor trace of him he even stifled his breathing he was scared for his life he just didn't like celest's look 2:00 AM his watch read he wanted to cry but that would give him away for sure so he stayed silent under the desk

DragonChaos
January 6th, 2018, 11:29 PM
(im missing too much, will respond soon)

Ariii
January 6th, 2018, 11:29 PM
Thomas frightened crawled under the desk and pulled the chair in so there was nor trace of him he even stifled his breathing he was scared for his life he just didn't like celest's look 2:00 AM his watch read he wanted to cry but that would give him away for sure so he stayed silent under the desk
Celeste made her way to the office,
but was greeted with a metal grate. She growled softly and turned around.

Nomad
January 6th, 2018, 11:34 PM
Celeste made her way to the office,
but was greeted with a metal grate. She growled softly and turned around.
Thomas heard growling and whimpered lightly

Ariii
January 6th, 2018, 11:37 PM
Thomas heard growling and whimpered lightly
Celeste made her way out of the vent,
but was covered in oil and dust, which made her look scary. She sat in the hallway thinking of ideas.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 11:41 PM
Animatronic:
Name: Sasuke the forgotten
Personality: usually by himself, quiet, calm and rarely speaks unless he feels the need or when he’s gone made
Type of animal: wolf
Looks: https://pin.it/kyyresvgosnwr2
Other: usually chained up

Ariii
January 6th, 2018, 11:43 PM
Animatronic:
Name: Sasuke the forgotten
Personality: usually by himself, quiet, calm and rarely speaks unless he feels the need or when he’s gone made
Type of animal: wolf
Looks: https://pin.it/kyyresvgosnwr2
Other: usually chained up
Accepted!

Ariii
January 6th, 2018, 11:43 PM
(im missing too much, will respond soon)

Okay)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 11:46 PM
Accepted!
Yay! What’s happening so far and how do y’all want Sasuke to jump in!”

Nomad
January 6th, 2018, 11:48 PM
Poor Thomas will be injured but will stay alive and still work and won't die for i don't want him too lol

Ariii
January 6th, 2018, 11:48 PM
It's nighttime and Celeste is bullying Thomas.. That's it basically.

You can jump in however you want!

Nomad
January 6th, 2018, 11:51 PM
It's nighttime and Celeste is bullying Thomas.. That's it basically.

You can jump in however you want!
Thomas couldn't hold back a pesky sneeze and then a sound of disgust as snot flew everywhere so with a kleanex he began to wipe up the Nos projectile

Ariii
January 6th, 2018, 11:54 PM
Thomas couldn't hold back a pesky sneeze and then a sound of disgust as snot flew everywhere so with a kleanex he began to wipe up the Nos projectile
Celeste's eyes darted upwards after hearing a sneeze. She got up, and growled lightly.
She looked around for the doors of the office, her plastic feet hitting the ground loudly.

DragonChaos
January 6th, 2018, 11:56 PM
Seeing as how The nightguard had arrived, and Celeste left him in the Parts and Services room. Tangle took a peek out the Parts and Services door, Seeing the coast was clear and moving out of the Parts and Services room slowly. He wanted to go to the stage and relive some memories, but due to his horrible state (https://orig00.deviantart.net/f923/f/2015/074/9/5/fnaf_oc___withered_tangle_by_koili-d8ltezb.png), he didn't have too much power to be the energetic bear he used to be.

Nomad
Celeste's eyes darted upwards after hearing a sneeze. She got up, and growled lightly.
She looked around for the doors of the office, her plastic feet hitting the ground loudly.
Thomas screeched and hit his head on the desk and fell into the chair knocking it over and her lay there so sad as he heard Celeste come up to him

Galaxy Of Wisdom
Sasuke’s eyes began to glow a bit as he looks up, at the old door. He soon begins to stand up making old creaking sounds with his metal like body and soon began to pull on the chains soon breaking the rusty chains. He begins to walk to the door and suddenly begins to break it down, roaring loudly as he did.

Ariii
January 6th, 2018, 11:59 PM
Thomas screeched and hit his head on the desk and fell into the chair knocking it over and her lay there so sad as he heard Celeste come up to him
Celeste ran to the office doors,
peering in through the window. She gave a robotic chuckle (her voice gets robotic when she's evil) when she saw Thomas fall.

Nomad
January 7th, 2018, 06:21 AM
@Redwood Sienna Thomas lifted hois head up in a daze "oh my head he whispered he knew Celeste was in the room he could hear her laughing

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 01:08 PM
@Redwood Sienna Thomas lifted hois head up in a daze "oh my head" he whispered he knew Celeste was in the room he could hear her laughing
Celeste stayed near the window, but not in any light. She was waiting to be seen.

Nomad
January 7th, 2018, 06:06 PM
Celeste stayed near the window, but not in any light. She was waiting to be seen.
(Thomas isn't going to get up he's too frozen in fear o.0 Thomas stayed on the ground petrified he knew celeste was there but he couldn't lift a muscle it was like he was made of lead

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 06:28 PM
(Thomas isn't going to get up he's too frozen in fear o.0 Thomas stayed on the ground petrified he knew celeste was there but he couldn't lift a muscle it was like he was made of lead
Celeste walked over to Thomas.
"This will be easier than I thought." She said quietly, her voice sickingly sweet.

Nomad
January 8th, 2018, 04:52 AM
Celeste walked over to Thomas.
"This will be easier than I thought." She said quietly, her voice sickingly sweet.
Thomas turned his head just to see a pair of red dots staring at him he ntried to scream but his jaw wouldn't move

Ariii
January 8th, 2018, 12:48 PM
Thomas turned his head just to see a pair of red dots staring at him he ntried to scream but his jaw wouldn't move
Celeste chuckled again.

aleka!
January 8th, 2018, 06:23 PM
(Yeah- I'm totally not late)

Indigo blinked his bi-colored eyes, seeing how the building had already grew dark. The rabbit flicked his furred ears, stepping off the stage, making his way towards the office. He stopped at the door, watching Sasuke for a moment. It would take preciously about a few moments for him to complete this task, or perhaps even longer. His eyes had darkened, leaving two dots of light in the place where his regular pupil would've been. The rabbit animatronic left the rusty, old one do his work. He stoppe near the doorway with Celeste, peering in.

Glitch watched Tangle leave the Parts and Service room, leaving the old animontronic by themselves for a few moments. Should they really do this? They had been through countless night guards, that by now, the old animatronic couldn't exactly be bothered to count. They glanced at the vent for a second. At their original pizzeria, they had used the system to their advantage, and every place had to have one. Slowly, they stood up, reaching their full height. While they weren't exactly the tallest, they were still about six feet tall, after all. Ears flattening, they wrenched the cover to the vent off, letting it clatter loudly onto the floor before hoisting themselves into the small space. Slinking through the compact space, they could still get glances of the rooms, including Tangle. "Well, hey there." They said blatantly, pausing for a moment. They knew this would probably make for a one-sided conversation but they didn't really care.

Foxfur Redwood Dragon Sasukewolf (madness) DragonChaos

Nomad
January 8th, 2018, 07:04 PM
Celeste chuckled again.
A single tear rolled off of Thomas's check as he stared into Celeste's hateful eyes

Ariii
January 8th, 2018, 07:05 PM
A single tear rolled off of Thomas's check as he stared into Celeste's hateful eyes
Celeste attacked Thomas, but didn't kill him.

Nomad
January 8th, 2018, 07:07 PM
Celeste attacked Thomas, but didn't kill him.
(What is the injury going to be?)

Ariii
January 8th, 2018, 07:15 PM
(What is the injury going to be?)
You choose! He's your character)

Nomad
January 8th, 2018, 07:16 PM
You choose! He's your character)
*broken ribs*

Ariii
January 8th, 2018, 07:17 PM
*broken ribs*
(Okay)

Nomad
January 8th, 2018, 07:23 PM
(Okay)
*time skip till after he's out of the hospital and is told not to work but goes anyway?*

Ariii
January 8th, 2018, 07:27 PM
*time skip till after he's out of the hospital and is told not to work but goes anyway?*
(Maybe?)