PDA

View Full Version : Chains of insanity (private )

Leucos
December 28th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)
I'll start

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 28th, 2017, 08:36 PM
K :3

Leucos
December 28th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Raven was laying in bed she had her eyes closed tight she grabbed the pillow tightly her teeth bared a bit she also whined a few times she has been having nightmares every night about ...dark things ..some times they were so dark and just plain scary that she would wake up in the middle of the night and scream her head off . She has also been hearing her voices more often they were wanting her to just kill and do the worst things possible , well she was a demon any ways but she didn't act upon her demonic senses although she did tend to loose control of her anger from time to time . And now it was scaring her . Strange that was the only thing she was afraid of and another thing she was afraid of but just really that main thing...being a monster. Raven grip on the pillow tightened with another whine
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 28th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Raven was laying in bed she had her eyes closed tight she grabbed the pillow tightly her teeth bared a bit she also whined a few times she has been having nightmares every night about ...dark things ..some times they were so dark and just plain scary that she would wake up in the middle of the night and scream her head off . She has also been hearing her voices more often they were wanting her to just kill and do the worst things possible , well she was a demon any ways but she didn't act upon her demonic senses although she did tend to loose control of her anger from time to time . And now it was scaring her . Strange that was the only thing she was afraid of and another thing she was afraid of but just really that main thing...being a monster. Raven grip on the pillow tightened with another whine
Sasukewolf (madness)
A knock was heard at the door, “ Raven are you there? You didn’t come for dinner?” Asked Sliver, a handsome girl with sliver eyes and sliver hair most likely where she got her name however she had scars over her left eye and shoulder. She was wearing a white shirt and some black pants, she steps back a bit listening for a response “ ... my love?”

Leucos
December 28th, 2017, 08:59 PM
A knock was heard at the door, “ Raven are you there? You didn’t come for dinner?” Asked Sliver, a handsome girl with sliver eyes and sliver hair most likely where she got her name however she had scars over her left eye and shoulder. She was wearing a white shirt and some black pants, she steps back a bit listening for a response “ ... my love?”

Ravens eyes opened quickly her blue eyes flickered from red and back her expression was one of fear until she heard sliver speak . She took a deep breath and exhailed now sitting up and rubbed her eyes now standing up and opened the door she looked at sliver with a tilt of her head you could see that she was tired but like her stubborn self said other wise
" sorry I'm..not really hungry " she said and rubbed her forehead she winced and sighed

Anger - why is shestill here!?! You know what she's trying to do to us . So kill her already and be the beast you are!
Insanity - the darkness is you friend raven! Just talk to us were lonely she growled now
" shut ..up" she said under her breath now her voices were starting to drive her crazy

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 28th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Ravens eyes opened quickly her blue eyes flickered from red and back her expression was one of fear until she heard sliver speak . She took a deep breath and exhailed now sitting up and rubbed her eyes now standing up and opened the door she looked at sliver with a tilt of her head you could see that she was tired but like her stubborn self said other wise
" sorry I'm..not really hungry " she said and rubbed her forehead she winced and sighed

Anger - why is shestill here!?! You know what she's trying to do to us . So kill her already and be the beast you are!
Insanity - the darkness is you friend raven! Just talk to us were lonely she growled now
" shut ..up" she said under her breath now her voices were starting to drive her crazy
Sliver eyes glowed a bit as she held her hand “ bed now” she says calmly as she begins to walk in leading her to the bed. “ forgot about that voices and only thing about me..and only me”

Leucos
December 28th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Sliver eyes glowed a bit as she held her hand “ bed now” she says calmly as she begins to walk in leading her to the bed. “ forgot about that voices and only thing about me..and only me”

Raven narrowed her eyes she has been trying to get a descent nights sleep she would rather not sleep right now she yanked her hand away and her eyes flickered a bit from frustration " id rather not " she said sternly she is wanting to dodge those horrible nightmares now . She grumbled and opened her door again starting to walk out of the room " and those voices never left me alone. Every where I go I can't escape my demons " she said well atleast her voices silenced for now hopefully .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 28th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Raven narrowed her eyes she has been trying to get a descent nights sleep she would rather not sleep right now she yanked her hand away and her eyes flickered a bit from frustration " id rather not " she said sternly she is wanting to dodge those horrible nightmares now . She grumbled and opened her door again starting to walk out of the room " and those voices never left me alone. Every where I go I can't escape my demons " she said well atleast her voices silenced for now hopefully .
She smiles “ who said you were sleeping?” She says as she begins to lay down on the bed “ come lay down with me or on me?” She asks playfully as she held her arms out

Leucos
December 28th, 2017, 09:18 PM
She smiles “ who said you were sleeping?” She says as she begins to lay down on the bed “ come lay down with me or on me?” She asks playfully as she held her arms out

Raven growled again her hands formed to fists she needed some fresh air any ways she looked over at sliver then walked out of the room saying
" I still need fresh air . I'll be outside " she said and sighed she didn't like to say no to her some times but she didn't want sliver to be in this mess with her . This is her problem not slivers she wondered if sliver knew about her current ...problem . She walked outside and sat down on the grass sitting Indian style meditating always seemed to help , she took a deep breath and focused on her surroundings trying to calm herself.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 28th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Raven growled again her hands formed to fists she needed some fresh air any ways she looked over at sliver then walked out of the room saying
" I still need fresh air . I'll be outside " she said and sighed she didn't like to say no to her some times but she didn't want sliver to be in this mess with her . This is her problem not slivers she wondered if sliver knew about her current ...problem . She walked outside and sat down on the grass sitting Indian style meditating always seemed to help , she took a deep breath and focused on her surroundings trying to calm herself.
She sighs softly until a soft glow from a small little firefly was seen and she smiles “ about Time..” she says as she begins to head out soon she was behind Raven. “ shh.” She says softly as she looks up her eyes glowing a bit as she held her hands out and soon many fireflies came flouting around as if welcoming something big

Leucos
December 28th, 2017, 09:34 PM
She sighs softly until a soft glow from a small little firefly was seen and she smiles “ about Time..” she says as she begins to head out soon she was behind Raven. “ shh.” She says softly as she looks up her eyes glowing a bit as she held her hands out and soon many fireflies came flouting around as if welcoming something big

Raven closed her tighter she was trying to focus she still heard sliver for some reason her anger was rising she opened her eyes again and hit the ground now she noticed the fireflies and tilted her head in confusion
" what's going on " she said her tone didn't seem very happy she changed a bit from the last few years her happiness slowly fadded as well . The darkness was taking its toll on her but slowly " this isn't some light show is it ? " she asked sarcastically

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 28th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Raven closed her tighter she was trying to focus she still heard sliver for some reason her anger was rising she opened her eyes again and hit the ground now she noticed the fireflies and tilted her head in confusion
" what's going on " she said her tone didn't seem very happy she changed a bit from the last few years her happiness slowly fadded as well . The darkness was taking its toll on her but slowly " this isn't some light show is it ? " she asked sarcastically
She smiles “ remember my love I’m not normal. My blood holds the blood of some sassy guy named deadmind... you’ll see why!” She says as a Green and red glowing dragon suddenly appears out of thin air touching slivers hand a bit as it purred loudly

Leucos
December 28th, 2017, 09:43 PM
She smiles “ remember my love I’m not normal. My blood holds the blood of some sassy guy named deadmind... you’ll see why!” She says as a Green and red glowing dragon suddenly appears out of thin air touching slivers hand a bit as it purred loudly

Raven was wide eyed and stood up quickly now backing up she stared at the dragon she was a bit nervous she stood ready for combat
" are you sure that dragon won't harm us? " she asked she didn't know this dragon so of course she will be skeptical about it . Her right hand glowed a mixture of purple and black just in case this dragon decided to attack .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 28th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Raven was wide eyed and stood up quickly now backing up she stared at the dragon she was a bit nervous she stood ready for combat
" are you sure that dragon won't harm us? " she asked she didn't know this dragon so of course she will be skeptical about it . Her right hand glowed a mixture of purple and black just in case this dragon decided to attack .
She laughs softly “ don’t worry it won’t. It’s a part of me” She says as the dragon disappears into pure colorful fireflies “ my family has a little thing about dealing with demons and angels and all that beastly things yet I’m the first to be able to create my own monsters”

Leucos
December 28th, 2017, 09:59 PM
She laughs softly “ don’t worry it won’t. It’s a part of me” She says as the dragon disappears into pure colorful fireflies “ my family has a little thing about dealing with demons and angels and all that beastly things yet I’m the first to be able to create my own monsters”

Ravens hand stopped glowing as sliver said it was apart of her then she looked down when she said the second sentence
" that can come in handy in battle ... just a question am I another one of those beastly creatures that you ...deal with " she asked curiously and a bit worryingly that all of those sweet things were just a..lie. Even now she's beginning to question if this is even real and she's beginning to trust a bit of what her voices are saying but she knew that most of it was just a waste of their breath Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 28th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Ravens hand stopped glowing as sliver said it was apart of her then she looked down when she said the second sentence
" that can come in handy in battle ... just a question am I another one of those beastly creatures that you ...deal with " she asked curiously and a bit worryingly that all of those sweet things were just a..lie. Even now she's beginning to question if this is even real and she's beginning to trust a bit of what her voices are saying but she knew that most of it was just a waste of their breath Sasukewolf (madness)
she immediately shakes her head “ no ... you’re the one who tamed me. One might say I’m your little demon” she says playfully as she begins to walk up to her and hold her close “ I only desire you. You’re smile and everything about you. You’ve captured me... when I have captured many demons yet this tamer has been tamed by you my love. Tell me what’s wrong you’ve been... rather ... you’ve been pushing me away a lot.”

Leucos
December 28th, 2017, 10:48 PM
she immediately shakes her head “ no ... you’re the one who tamed me. One might say I’m your little demon” she says playfully as she begins to walk up to her and hold her close “ I only desire you. You’re smile and everything about you. You’ve captured me... when I have captured many demons yet this tamer has been tamed by you my love. Tell me what’s wrong you’ve been... rather ... you’ve been pushing me away a lot.”

Raven smiled a bit it was strange that it was the other way around normally people would try to tame demons ones like her but she isn't so easy to tame if her other self will take control . She looked down as she hugged sliver
" I ... You know about my condition it's getting worse . I push you away because it's my problem and you'll only get hurt trying to help. Sometimes I think I'm meant to be a ...well you know . Like I said I can't escape my demons " raven admitted " she wants control " she added and sighed

her Clothes )

Caligo Everton
December 28th, 2017, 11:21 PM
(Sorry to butt in but this is truly beautiful. XD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 07:23 AM
Raven smiled a bit it was strange that it was the other way around normally people would try to tame demons ones like her but she isn't so easy to tame if her other self will take control . She looked down as she hugged sliver
" I ... You know about my condition it's getting worse . I push you away because it's my problem and you'll only get hurt trying to help. Sometimes I think I'm meant to be a ...well you know . Like I said I can't escape my demons " raven admitted " she wants control " she added and sighed

her Clothes )
Shs nods slowly “ .... your problem is my problem. Raven I’ve fallen in love with you and only you and that means I’m perfectly willing to die for you. I’ve already gained enough scars just to get here and I’m than willing to get more..... but I know someone who can help. He’s a much better tamer than I and Is a very powerful guy however... he’s a bit how to say sassy in a way..” she says with a soft smile “ he can help us”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 07:24 AM
(Sorry to butt in but this is truly beautiful. XD)
XD thanks!)

Leucos
December 29th, 2017, 09:02 AM
Shs nods slowly “ .... your problem is my problem. Raven I’ve fallen in love with you and only you and that means I’m perfectly willing to die for you. I’ve already gained enough scars just to get here and I’m than willing to get more..... but I know someone who can help. He’s a much better tamer than I and Is a very powerful guy however... he’s a bit how to say sassy in a way..” she says with a soft smile “ he can help us”

Raven looked down and grunted she didn't like the thought of sliver being...killed by her. She backed up and looked at her in the eye her own showing unease and a bit of fear " what if he cant. I don't want you being hurt more " she said " what if I do hurt you? I'm pretty sure most people won't mind killing me instead of helping me " she said a bit quickly . Her head started pounding again she winced and almost fell to her knees
anger - and you will hurt her so might as well do it now . You thought we left you? Ha! You can't escape Destiny raven!
Insanity - tic tock says the clock! C'mon rae rae! Times running out hahahahaha
Raven growled she shook her head a few times and hissed in pain.She opened her eyes and instead of the normal blue they were dark red. They looked a bit insane . She wasn't in her demonic form no. But when she is being controlled by her other self her eyes are dark red instead of blue. She grinned and looked at sliver . Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 09:58 AM
Raven looked down and grunted she didn't like the thought of sliver being...killed by her. She backed up and looked at her in the eye her own showing unease and a bit of fear " what if he cant. I don't want you being hurt more " she said " what if I do hurt you? I'm pretty sure most people won't mind killing me instead of helping me " she said a bit quickly . Her head started pounding again she winced and almost fell to her knees
anger - and you will hurt her so might as well do it now . You thought we left you? Ha! You can't escape Destiny raven!
Insanity - tic tock says the clock! C'mon rae rae! Times running out hahahahaha
Raven growled she shook her head a few times and hissed in pain.She opened her eyes and instead of the normal blue they were dark red. They looked a bit insane . She wasn't in her demonic form no. But when she is being controlled by her other self her eyes are dark red instead of blue. She grinned and looked at sliver . Sasukewolf (madness)
Her eyes glowed a bit “ he can I know he can. Don’t forget-“ she growls a bit when she noticed her eyes dark red like blood. Her eyes glowed dangerously “ ...... why can’t you just leave her be? Why must you torment a angel?” She asks coldly her shadow slowly changing

Leucos
December 29th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Her eyes glowed a bit “ he can I know he can. Don’t forget-“ she growls a bit when she noticed her eyes dark red like blood. Her eyes glowed dangerously “ ...... why can’t you just leave her be? Why must you torment a angel?” She asks coldly her shadow slowly changing

This only made raven laugh madly did that girl seriously just say Angel ? She laughed so much that she had to take a few minutes to catch her breath she looked up at sliver again and started walking around her
" you honestly think that she's an angel ? Hahah! Wow this is the funniest thing I've ever heard you say and I torment because its fun! But my dear she's no Angel she's had darkness follow her ever since she was a child . we are one .we are the same person , if you kill us...you kill raven. " she said and her red eyes glowed a bit as she looked over at sliver again with a insane looking grin Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 11:38 AM
This only made raven laugh madly did that girl seriously just say Angel ? She laughed so much that she had to take a few minutes to catch her breath she looked up at sliver again and started walking around her
" you honestly think that she's an angel ? Hahah! Wow this is the funniest thing I've ever heard you say and I torment because its fun! But my dear she's no Angel she's had darkness follow her ever since she was a child . we are one .we are the same person , if you kill us...you kill raven. " she said and her red eyes glowed a bit as she looked over at sliver again with a insane looking grin Sasukewolf (madness)
She laughs darkly “ so? Doesn’t mean a damn thing..you two made me work a lot just to get rid of you two. “ she says calmly as her eyes glowed and her shadow grows “ I had to take a damn god but it’s worth it I mean you two should know her well the guardian of heaven right?”

Leucos
December 29th, 2017, 12:35 PM
She laughs darkly “ so? Doesn’t mean a damn thing..you two made me work a lot just to get rid of you two. “ she says calmly as her eyes glowed and her shadow grows “ I had to take a damn god but it’s worth it I mean you two should know her well the guardian of heaven right?”

Raven growled demonicaly now she bared her teeth
" never speak of her! This is our home now this shall be the greatest of all tests!you shall see your ' Angel ' break down into dust , you shall see your precious raven be tortured by madness and become the beast she is or you'll just have to kill her as well along with every other beast you faced pick your poison " raven snarled and was in sliver face she smirked and waved goodbye she blinked and her eyes now returned to her normal blue . Raven blinked in confusion and gulped she backed up slowly now " i..I'm ... " she said she was just too shocked to say anything else at the moment shocked that she let her other self take control for that small amount of time

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Raven growled demonicaly now she bared her teeth
" never speak of her! This is our home now this shall be the greatest of all tests!you shall see your ' Angel ' break down into dust , you shall see your precious raven be tortured by madness and become the beast she is or you'll just have to kill her as well along with every other beast you faced pick your poison " raven snarled and was in sliver face she smirked and waved goodbye she blinked and her eyes now returned to her normal blue . Raven blinked in confusion and gulped she backed up slowly now " i..I'm ... " she said she was just too shocked to say anything else at the moment shocked that she let her other self take control for that small amount of time
She begins to suddenly hold her close kissing her head “ let’s go now before cielo gets.... bored”

Leucos
December 29th, 2017, 12:56 PM
She begins to suddenly hold her close kissing her head “ let’s go now before cielo gets.... bored”

Raven blinked again " whos this cielo? " she asked and quickly pulled back she just didn't feel ..like she could be trusted . She needed to leave before things get worse before she hurt the one thing she cares about
Im Not Gonna Let her Be Hurt Ill ...leave when She Least Espects
" And You..saw...it Still Amazes Me That Your By My Side...even Though At Times I Dont Feel Worthy" she Said And Looked Down

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Raven blinked again " whos this cielo? " she asked and quickly pulled back she just didn't feel ..like she could be trusted . She needed to leave before things get worse before she hurt the one thing she cares about
Im Not Gonna Let her Be Hurt Ill ...leave when She Least Espects
" And You..saw...it Still Amazes Me That Your By My Side...even Though At Times I Dont Feel Worthy" she Said And Looked Down
She smiles softly “ ... you’ll see her soon. Come let’s go my love. He can’t wait for long. “ she kisses her head “ and don’t worry.... I’ll always love you no matter what. You’re always worthy to me okay?”

Leucos
December 29th, 2017, 03:45 PM
She smiles softly “ ... you’ll see her soon. Come let’s go my love. He can’t wait for long. “ she kisses her head “ and don’t worry.... I’ll always love you no matter what. You’re always worthy to me okay?”

Raven sighed and nodded with a smile if this person can help her then she will give it a shot . She scratched the back of her neck a bit
" so is this cielo some kind of...tamer? " she asked as she started to walk Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Raven sighed and nodded with a smile if this person can help her then she will give it a shot . She scratched the back of her neck a bit
" so is this cielo some kind of...tamer? " she asked as she started to walk Sasukewolf (madness)
she shakes her head “ she’s something more. But we won’t be meeting her today come my love” she says with a soft smile as she begins to walk

Leucos
December 29th, 2017, 04:33 PM
she shakes her head “ she’s something more. But we won’t be meeting her today come my love” she says with a soft smile as she begins to walk

Raven tilted her head in confusion what were they doing out here then? " why are we out here then? " she asked amd sighed now following sliver she smiled a bit smelling the fresh air
" Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
It's not warm when she's away
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
And she's always gone too long
Anytime she goes away
Wonder this time where she's gone
Wonder if she's gone to stay
And this house just ain't no home
Anytime she goes away " she sang she sighed but in a happy way she did like to spend time out here . Away from the insanity

Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Raven tilted her head in confusion what were they doing out here then? " why are we out here then? " she asked amd sighed now following sliver she smiled a bit smelling the fresh air
" Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
It's not warm when she's away
And she's always gone too long
Anytime she goes away
Wonder this time where she's gone
Wonder if she's gone to stay
And this house just ain't no home
Anytime she goes away " she sang she sighed but in a happy way she did like to spend time out here . Away from the insanity

Sasukewolf (madness)
sliver smiles softly as her eyes glowed a bit and a portal opens in front of them “ than walk though my love.... our sunshine won’t be taken away my love”

Leucos
December 29th, 2017, 07:28 PM
sliver smiles softly as her eyes glowed a bit and a portal opens in front of them “ than walk though my love.... our sunshine won’t be taken away my love”

She smirked now and tilted her head she took a few steps to the portal but hesitated she looked back at sliver
" are you sure this is safe? " she asked and looked at the portal again she slowly reached her hand out to touch it unsure of what could be on the other side she herself never used portal magic she just mostly teleported to where she wanted to go. Her dark purple hair got blown a bit . She looked back at sliver again Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 30th, 2017, 09:49 PM
She smirked now and tilted her head she took a few steps to the portal but hesitated she looked back at sliver
" are you sure this is safe? " she asked and looked at the portal again she slowly reached her hand out to touch it unsure of what could be on the other side she herself never used portal magic she just mostly teleported to where she wanted to go. Her dark purple hair got blown a bit . She looked back at sliver again Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)
sliver nods “ yep. Just go in and don’t say anything... he’ll get mad when someone he doesn’t know is in his lab.. so let me do the talking “

Leucos
December 30th, 2017, 09:59 PM
sliver nods “ yep. Just go in and don’t say anything... he’ll get mad when someone he doesn’t know is in his lab.. so let me do the talking “

Raven took a deep breath and exhaled she looked in the portal again
" oh will he? " she said with a smirk she rolled her shoulders a bit and started walking to the portal and was now inside it who is this person? How many people does sliver know? she looked around when she was in the other side and shrugged " wooow spooky " she whispered sarcastically she smirked again knowing that something might happen .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 30th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Raven took a deep breath and exhaled she looked in the portal again
" oh will he? " she said with a smirk she rolled her shoulders a bit and started walking to the portal and was now inside it who is this person? How many people does sliver know? she looked around when she was in the other side and shrugged " wooow spooky " she whispered sarcastically she smirked again knowing that something might happen .
they appeared in a white room with many lab looking things as silver steps though as well almost immediately a low growl was heard from a tanned man with brown hair and tattoos everywhere on his body his eyes sliver and very pissed “ who are you?” He asks coldly Sliver was about to speak but the man glared at her

Leucos
December 30th, 2017, 10:12 PM
they appeared in a white room with many lab looking things as silver steps though as well almost immediately a low growl was heard from a tanned man with brown hair and tattoos everywhere on his body his eyes sliver and very pissed “ who are you?” He asks coldly Sliver was about to speak but the man glared at her

Raven only looked at the man without flinching now she grinned she liked to mess with people. She didn't like to take orders much either but this...this was just to fun to pass up! She sighed and stretched
" well I'm not the boogy man .. What's this doctor who? " she said sarcastically and her grin was still on her face . She can be a little trouble maker at times too.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 30th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Raven only looked at the man without flinching now she grinned she liked to mess with people. She didn't like to take orders much either but this...this was just to fun to pass up! She sighed and stretched
" well I'm not the boogy man .. What's this doctor who? " she said sarcastically and her grin was still on her face . She can be a little trouble maker at times too.
Deadmind growls “ I’m Deadmind, the father of that lion by you. Now tell me what’s your problem? And than get the hell out.” Sliver sighs softly “ .... Rage ain’t home..” Deadmind growls. “ you shut up “

Leucos
December 30th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Deadmind growls “ I’m Deadmind, the father of that lion by you. Now tell me what’s your problem? And than get the hell out.” Sliver sighs softly “ .... Rage ain’t home..” Deadmind growls. “ you shut up “

Raven now narrowed her eyes did he just say lion? She huffed and crossed her arms " that lion has a name . And she can say what she wants . And I just like to cause mischief here and there but I don't think I'll be leaving buddy " raven said her tone darkened a bit she stood closer to sliver her eyes flickered a tad bit.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 30th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Raven now narrowed her eyes did he just say lion? She huffed and crossed her arms " that lion has a name . And she can say what she wants . And I just like to cause mischief here and there but I don't think I'll be leaving buddy " raven said her tone darkened a bit she stood closer to sliver her eyes flickered a tad bit.
He growls “ no she’s dead. Sliver possess the lion god. But just.. explain what’s going on? I can feel Darkness and that means a demon”

Leucos
December 30th, 2017, 10:35 PM
He growls “ no she’s dead. Sliver possess the lion god. But just.. explain what’s going on? I can feel Darkness and that means a demon”

Ravens anger was growing she bared her teeth her eyes flickered more
" that demon is me. What's the matter ? Afraid" she growled she walked up closer to deadmind " and the only person who is gonna be dead is you in a few minutes " she snarled her hands fists

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 30th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Ravens anger was growing she bared her teeth her eyes flickered more
" that demon is me. What's the matter ? Afraid" she growled she walked up closer to deadmind " and the only person who is gonna be dead is you in a few minutes " she snarled her hands fists
He laughs softly “ Nope just interested “ He Says calmly as he begins to lean back “... what symbol do you see when these demons take control “

Leucos
December 30th, 2017, 10:48 PM
He laughs softly “ Nope just interested “ He Says calmly as he begins to lean back “... what symbol do you see when these demons take control “

" and now your laughing? " she asked a bit confused she only shook her head trying to calm down but it was getting to be tricky since she already didn't like deadmind " I see no symbol. I AM a demon..it's complicated actually.. My darker side my true self wants control I try to keep it hidden but it's maddening . Instead of referring to it as two I refer to it as another person .. " she said and looked down

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 30th, 2017, 10:51 PM
" and now your laughing? " she asked a bit confused she only shook her head trying to calm down but it was getting to be tricky since she already didn't like deadmind " I see no symbol. I AM a demon..it's complicated actually.. My darker side my true self wants control I try to keep it hidden but it's maddening . Instead of referring to it as two I refer to it as another person .. " she said and looked down
He sighs softly “ half demon. Means you’re half possessed but some annoying bug after your power..” he sighs softly “ what do they say?”

Leucos
December 30th, 2017, 11:01 PM
He sighs softly “ half demon. Means you’re half possessed but some annoying bug after your power..” he sighs softly “ what do they say?”

" one says to kill some one...that's my only source of light that says that person is tricking me and trying to tear us apart it tells me to be what I'm meant to be . The other says that were a family that they love me that the darkness is my only friend .. They won't stop until ...until my soul is nothing but darkness " she said her voice slowly went to a whisper she gulped

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 30th, 2017, 11:03 PM
" one says to kill some one...that's my only source of light that says that person is tricking me and trying to tear us apart it tells me to be what I'm meant to be . The other says that were a family that they love me that the darkness is my only friend .. They won't stop until ...until my soul is nothing but darkness " she said her voice slowly went to a whisper she gulped
He nods slowly “ obviously a dark demon... much more rare especially two at once.. this is more dangerous that I thought... thankfully we have rage. “ he says as he begins to stand up “ tell me .. have they said any names like Libtina, Lucifer, cielo or xenon?”

Leucos
December 30th, 2017, 11:15 PM
He nods slowly “ obviously a dark demon... much more rare especially two at once.. this is more dangerous that I thought... thankfully we have rage. “ he says as he begins to stand up “ tell me .. have they said any names like Libtina, Lucifer, cielo or xenon?”

Raven shook her head as a ' No ' she backed up a bit
" why you ask? They never said any of those names " she said she narrowed her eyes now " the heck is going on ." she growled her eyes flickered trying to scare deadmind off what this was leading to she didn't like the sound of it she bared her teeth now going into defensive mode

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 30th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Raven shook her head as a ' No ' she backed up a bit
" why you ask? They never said any of those names " she said she narrowed her eyes now " the heck is going on ." she growled her eyes flickered trying to scare deadmind off what this was leading to she didn't like the sound of it she bared her teeth now going into defensive mode
he smiles softly “ simply finding a weakness... seems like I hit a nerve why is that? “

Leucos
December 30th, 2017, 11:24 PM
he smiles softly “ simply finding a weakness... seems like I hit a nerve why is that? “

Raven snarled
" I don't have to answer every question you ask! " she growled her eyes now glowed dark red " we have no WEAKESS! " she snarled she looked between deadmind and sliver her eyes still dark red " hello fools enjoying the drama?oh and ps you'll never get rid of us " she said with a grin

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 30th, 2017, 11:29 PM
Raven snarled
" I don't have to answer every question you ask! " she growled her eyes now glowed dark red " we have no WEAKESS! " she snarled she looked between deadmind and sliver her eyes still dark red " hello fools enjoying the drama?oh and ps you'll never get rid of us " she said with a grin
He smiles softly “ found it. Silver summon cielo “ sliver immediately nods as her eyes changed into a glowing burning sliver and soon flames, white flames as she steps forward and speaks in a whole new voice “ demons of my brother Lucifer to what I owe the honor “ said cielo god of heaven aka it’s protecter

Leucos
December 30th, 2017, 11:37 PM
He smiles softly “ found it. Silver summon cielo “ sliver immediately nods as her eyes changed into a glowing burning sliver and soon flames, white flames as she steps forward and speaks in a whole new voice “ demons of my brother Lucifer to what I owe the honor “ said cielo god of heaven aka it’s protecter

Raven growled demonicaly she stuck her tongue out at sliver or cielo
" you owe nothing why are you herethis feeble child is our home she was born with us!time is slowly running out my dears each passing minute this child you hold dear so much will fade away . She thought she is strong but she's opposite now if I may ask again why are you here? " she said she bared her sharp teeth
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 12:07 PM
Raven growled demonicaly she stuck her tongue out at sliver or cielo
" you owe nothing why are you herethis feeble child is our home she was born with us!time is slowly running out my dears each passing minute this child you hold dear so much will fade away . She thought she is strong but she's opposite now if I may ask again why are you here? " she said she bared her sharp teeth
Sasukewolf (madness)
Cielo smiles softly “ for the girl! Of course.. Lucifer notice that his prized pets were gone. Didn’t think you’ll be reborn as a human female so... I must get rid of both of you. Unless you want Lucifer to deal with you either way the girl.. is mine “

Leucos
December 31st, 2017, 12:12 PM
Cielo smiles softly “ for the girl! Of course.. Lucifer notice that his prized pets were gone. Didn’t think you’ll be reborn as a human female so... I must get rid of both of you. Unless you want Lucifer to deal with you either way the girl.. is mine “

Her eyes narrowed
" I'm afraid not cielo. And Lucifer never controlled us! We have our prize that we so gratefully deserve you won't get rid of us " she snarled she formed to her demonic form this time her shadow tentacles formed so did her shark like teeth and her four red eyes . She grinned and roared at cielo " SHE ISours! " she roared and one of her tentacles aimed for cielo.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 12:15 PM
Her eyes narrowed
" I'm afraid not cielo. And Lucifer never controlled us! We have our prize that we so gratefully deserve you won't get rid of us " she snarled she formed to her demonic form this time her shadow tentacles formed so did her shark like teeth and her four red eyes . She grinned and roared at cielo " SHE ISours! " she roared and one of her tentacles aimed for cielo.
Her eyes as she smiles “ ... wrong move” she says as Sliver flames began to suddenly spread as her body grows and changes into a huge armored lion with white wings and swords coming out of her back “ may god be with you” she says before she roars loudly

Leucos
December 31st, 2017, 12:23 PM
Her eyes as she smiles “ ... wrong move” she says as Sliver flames began to suddenly spread as her body grows and changes into a huge armored lion with white wings and swords coming out of her back “ may god be with you” she says before she roars loudly

Raven didn't flinch she only smirked she retracted her tentacle and her hands glowed a mixture of purple and black she laughed madly as she created a huge energy ball and blasted it at cielo. Suddenly many of her tentacles aimed for cielo to try to push her away .
" he never was! Tic tock tic tock little lion pray for a better death " she snarled

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 12:24 PM
Raven didn't flinch she only smirked she retracted her tentacle and her hands glowed a mixture of purple and black she laughed madly as she created a huge energy ball and blasted it at cielo. Suddenly many of her tentacles aimed for cielo to try to push her away .
" he never was! Tic tock tic tock little lion pray for a better death " she snarled
A shield appears in front of her blocking the blast and with it swords began to appear everywhere slashing the tentacles as she begins to open her mouth white light already starting to glow within her mouth

Leucos
December 31st, 2017, 12:28 PM
A shield appears in front of her blocking the blast and with it swords began to appear everywhere slashing the tentacles as she begins to open her mouth white light already starting to glow within her mouth

Raven shrieked as her tentacles were cut off she bared her teeth and they regenerated back. She tilted her head in confusion when she spotted a white light in the lions jaws. " seriously a flash light?well sorry but LIGHTS OUT! " she said with a evil grin she vanished and reappeared behind cielo a few tentacles wrapped around the lion
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 02:22 PM
Raven shrieked as her tentacles were cut off she bared her teeth and they regenerated back. She tilted her head in confusion when she spotted a white light in the lions jaws. " seriously a flash light?well sorry but LIGHTS OUT! " she said with a evil grin she vanished and reappeared behind cielo a few tentacles wrapped around the lion
Sasukewolf (madness)
Cielo eyes glowed as she closes her mouth “ mistake!” She roars as flames begins to cover her body burning the tentacles

Leucos
December 31st, 2017, 02:26 PM
Cielo eyes glowed as she closes her mouth “ mistake!” She roars as flames begins to cover her body burning the tentacles

Raven shrieked again now backing up as she formed out of her demonic form she hissed now " well ..this has been fun butI got to go tata " she said and with a wave of her hand she would send cielo flying at a wall. She smirked and vanished returning to her home .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 02:30 PM
Raven shrieked again now backing up as she formed out of her demonic form she hissed now " well ..this has been fun butI got to go tata " she said and with a wave of her hand she would send cielo flying at a wall. She smirked and vanished returning to her home .
cielo eyes widened as she was sent flying though the wall but managed to claw to the ground and growl loudly when she vanished with a loud power roar the earth shoke with anger

Leucos
December 31st, 2017, 02:36 PM
cielo eyes widened as she was sent flying though the wall but managed to claw to the ground and growl loudly when she vanished with a loud power roar the earth shoke with anger

Raven was wide eyed as well she grunted as she fell backwards from the roar she bared her teeth " that lion thinks that she can scare us? Bah! We don't scare easil...no no.no!stay down you little!....sliver ? " she said as she gained back control again her eyes returned to her normal blue she noticed she was home but no body else was . Her head hung now " you really won't stop will you you dolts.. " she said to her other self .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 02:39 PM
Raven was wide eyed as well she grunted as she fell backwards from the roar she bared her teeth " that lion thinks that she can scare us? Bah! We don't scare easil...no no.no!stay down you little!....sliver ? " she said as she gained back control again her eyes returned to her normal blue she noticed she was home but no body else was . Her head hung now " you really won't stop will you you dolts.. " she said to her other self .
Soon the light disappears leaving sliver in her place she kneeled onto the ground throwing up out of pain and shock “ ... too long..” she says to herself as she looks up

Leucos
December 31st, 2017, 02:44 PM
Soon the light disappears leaving sliver in her place she kneeled onto the ground throwing up out of pain and shock “ ... too long..” she says to herself as she looks up

Raven closed her eyes using some type of magic she had learned
sliver?..sliver can you here me??! Listen I'm so sorry about what happened ...I didn't mean to fight I ...I'm at home please just think something back if you can here me! she used her mind communicating magic . It was strange whith how much you can learn when you have nothing but spare time .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 03:06 PM
Raven closed her eyes using some type of magic she had learned
sliver?..sliver can you here me??! Listen I'm so sorry about what happened ...I didn't mean to fight I ...I'm at home please just think something back if you can here me! she used her mind communicating magic . It was strange whith how much you can learn when you have nothing but spare time .
She nods slowly “ yes I can... I’ll get there soon” she says loudly so she can hear with magic she was using

Leucos
December 31st, 2017, 03:17 PM
She nods slowly “ yes I can... I’ll get there soon” she says loudly so she can hear with magic she was using

Raven sat in a corner of the house now holding her knees looking quite ... Upset I'm sorry... I was gonna keep this a secret but ...I guess now should be a good time to tell you..im..leaving for your safety tho I'll be here when you arrive so you can see me one more time before I leave she sighed and hung her head
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 03:39 PM
Raven sat in a corner of the house now holding her knees looking quite ... Upset I'm sorry... I was gonna keep this a secret but ...I guess now should be a good time to tell you..im..leaving for your safety tho I'll be here when you arrive so you can see me one more time before I leave she sighed and hung her head
Sasukewolf (madness)
She growls as she begins to stand up “ like hell! We’re in this together my love! I didn’t tame a god to let you leave just like that! You’re staying.... you ain’t leaving me again” she says as she begins to run

Leucos
December 31st, 2017, 03:45 PM
She growls as she begins to stand up “ like hell! We’re in this together my love! I didn’t tame a god to let you leave just like that! You’re staying.... you ain’t leaving me again” she says as she begins to run

Raven blinked a bit at the confusion
wait..you tamed a god??? Let me guess its that cielo isnt? It's getting worse sliv you know it I could have hurt you back there ... And what do you mean again? Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 06:58 PM
Raven blinked a bit at the confusion
wait..you tamed a god??? Let me guess its that cielo isnt? It's getting worse sliv you know it I could have hurt you back there ... And what do you mean again? Sasukewolf (madness)
She nods “ .... never mind. Yes it’s cielo and I don’t care! I love you therefore I’m going to stay with you period!” She says as she continues running

Leucos
December 31st, 2017, 07:03 PM
She nods “ .... never mind. Yes it’s cielo and I don’t care! I love you therefore I’m going to stay with you period!” She says as she continues running

Raven sighed in defeat she just kept her head down after wards
you win sliv . Sometimes you can be just as stubborn but mostly for a good cause , that's another part I like you won't let me give up so easily . I'll be here when you arrive ...what's taking you so long any ways? Can't you just use your portal abillity? she hummed the once upon a dream song Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 1st, 2018, 01:02 PM
Raven sighed in defeat she just kept her head down after wards
you win sliv . Sometimes you can be just as stubborn but mostly for a good cause , that's another part I like you won't let me give up so easily . I'll be here when you arrive ...what's taking you so long any ways? Can't you just use your portal abillity? she hummed the once upon a dream song Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)
she smiles softly “ I like to surprise my love like -“ she suddenly opens the door to the house “ so~” she says with a soft smile

Leucos
January 1st, 2018, 01:14 PM
she smiles softly “ I like to surprise my love like -“ she suddenly opens the door to the house “ so~” she says with a soft smile

Raven jumped a little bit when she heard the door open then she chuckled
" well ya surprised me alright " she said she stayed where she was a few flashes showed up of her fighting then she looked down with a frustrated growl
" do you remember what I said When ...I was ..being controlled then? Before we whent to deadmind ? That you would watch me fade or kill me?" she asked she stayed looking down . Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 1st, 2018, 02:49 PM
Raven jumped a little bit when she heard the door open then she chuckled
" well ya surprised me alright " she said she stayed where she was a few flashes showed up of her fighting then she looked down with a frustrated growl
" do you remember what I said When ...I was ..being controlled then? Before we whent to deadmind ? That you would watch me fade or kill me?" she asked she stayed looking down . Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)
She looks at her “ ... “ and begins to look away “ ... I would try to save you... would never kill you unless... it’s really needed”

Leucos
January 1st, 2018, 02:54 PM
She looks at her “ ... “ and begins to look away “ ... I would try to save you... would never kill you unless... it’s really needed”

" if I go down to deep...if I can't be saved .....would you please kill me? So for one I won't suffer and two won't hurt any one else? " she asked her voice turned to a whisper " I would rather let you kill me then to have you watch me fade away " she admitted she stood up and hugged sliver " watching would be torture for both of us "she added " I only trust you with this job " she said
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 11:15 AM
" if I go down to deep...if I can't be saved .....would you please kill me? So for one I won't suffer and two won't hurt any one else? " she asked her voice turned to a whisper " I would rather let you kill me then to have you watch me fade away " she admitted she stood up and hugged sliver " watching would be torture for both of us "she added " I only trust you with this job " she said
Sasukewolf (madness)
She nods slowly as she holds her close “ .... I shall do what you ask... but once you fall... I will fall as well “ she says kissing her head “ ... I would rather end my own life than to end yours.. I love you “

Leucos
January 2nd, 2018, 11:24 AM
She nods slowly as she holds her close “ .... I shall do what you ask... but once you fall... I will fall as well “ she says kissing her head “ ... I would rather end my own life than to end yours.. I love you “

Raven just kept hugging she sighed with a hint of frustration
" put it this way . Would you rather have me being controlled you watching me destroy things me being in pain possibly try to kill you or... Be at peace? " she asked
" I love you to but sometimes things have to be done wether we like it or not or for good or worse . In a situation like that it would have to be done I've already caused enough problems I imagine " she added
" I'm sorry " she whispered

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 11:27 AM
Raven just kept hugging she sighed with a hint of frustration
" put it this way . Would you rather have me being controlled you watching me destroy things me being in pain possibly try to kill you or... Be at peace? " she asked
" I love you to but sometimes things have to be done wether we like it or not or for good or worse . In a situation like that it would have to be done I've already caused enough problems I imagine " she added
" I'm sorry " she whispered
” I don’t mind dying but having you suffer is something I don’t want... I wish to fix this.. I need to help you and if I can’t find anything else and you ... change than I shall do it.. but after you die.. I will end my own life “ she says seriously “ I mean it”

Leucos
January 2nd, 2018, 11:40 AM
” I don’t mind dying but having you suffer is something I don’t want... I wish to fix this.. I need to help you and if I can’t find anything else and you ... change than I shall do it.. but after you die.. I will end my own life “ she says seriously “ I mean it”

Raven frowned at that thought she looked up at sliver
" I won't permit that I swear if you try to end your life I'll come back and haunt you " she said " others need you like naruto..your dad...your mom .. don't just die because I'm gone ok? When that time comes.. " she said then a thought clicked in her head she tilted her head " do you have a mom? " she asked curiously she forgot if she did or not

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 11:44 AM
Raven frowned at that thought she looked up at sliver
" I won't permit that I swear if you try to end your life I'll come back and haunt you " she said " others need you like naruto..your dad...your mom .. don't just die because I'm gone ok? When that time comes.. " she said then a thought clicked in her head she tilted her head " do you have a mom? " she asked curiously she forgot if she did or not
She laughs softly “ yes... Deadmind is my mom.... he prefers to be called a male despite being.... both” she says looking away “ but.. he gave birth to me.. that’s for sure”

Leucos
January 2nd, 2018, 11:52 AM
She laughs softly “ yes... Deadmind is my mom.... he prefers to be called a male despite being.... both” she says looking away “ but.. he gave birth to me.. that’s for sure”

Raven was wide eyed she cleared her throat and backed up a tiny bit
" oh..alright then um sorry just wanted to know.. " she said nervously she mentally smacked herself this just got awkward .. she shook her head slightly she looked at the door " wanna go some where ? I'm tired of being inside " she said they haven't really been to any public places in a while and her illness was the cause of it likely .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 11:54 AM
Raven was wide eyed she cleared her throat and backed up a tiny bit
" oh..alright then um sorry just wanted to know.. " she said nervously she mentally smacked herself this just got awkward .. she shook her head slightly she looked at the door " wanna go some where ? I'm tired of being inside " she said they haven't really been to any public places in a while and her illness was the cause of it likely .
She laughs softly “ ... just don’t tell him I told you “ she says softly as she begins to hold her hand “ and sure lead the way”

Leucos
January 2nd, 2018, 12:03 PM
She laughs softly “ ... just don’t tell him I told you “ she says softly as she begins to hold her hand “ and sure lead the way”

Raven smirked " who said were walking ? " she said and chuckled she teleported to a local bar the building looked pretty old but was still in good use technically this was an inside place but some where else other than home for sure she opened the door to the bar and the people looked at her some held guns " guess who's back " raven said with a smirk her hands up ( I had to :3 )
A song played it was called I am the best by 2NE1 . The people stood up and watched the two carefully Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 02:11 PM
Raven smirked " who said were walking ? " she said and chuckled she teleported to a local bar the building looked pretty old but was still in good use technically this was an inside place but some where else other than home for sure she opened the door to the bar and the people looked at her some held guns " guess who's back " raven said with a smirk her hands up ( I had to :3 )
A song played it was called I am the best by 2NE1 . The people stood up and watched the two carefully Sasukewolf (madness)
XD Yang!) Sliver laughs softly “ ohh so I’m guessing you’re known here” she says playfully as her eyes glowed softly

Leucos
January 2nd, 2018, 03:22 PM
XD Yang!) Sliver laughs softly “ ohh so I’m guessing you’re known here” she says playfully as her eyes glowed softly

Raven winked and walked up to the counter the people just watched them
" I had some trouble with....an old ' friend '...But he's cool with it now " she said and sat on the stool " strawberry sunrise oh and one of those little umbrellas " she said and the bartender shrugged walking to get a glass . A man that had a black suit and pants gloves and a gold chain was with the dj he looked over to where the two girls were " no no no! Stop the music! " the guy said and the dj stopped the song that was currently playing
" why is she here?! " the guy asked while slowly walking up to the two. Raven just smirked ( memories :3 )
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 04:03 PM
Raven winked and walked up to the counter the people just watched them
" I had some trouble with....an old ' friend '...But he's cool with it now " she said and sat on the stool " strawberry sunrise oh and one of those little umbrellas " she said and the bartender shrugged walking to get a glass . A man that had a black suit and pants gloves and a gold chain was with the dj he looked over to where the two girls were " no no no! Stop the music! " the guy said and the dj stopped the song that was currently playing
" why is she here?! " the guy asked while slowly walking up to the two. Raven just smirked ( memories :3 )
Sasukewolf (madness)
sliver eyes glowed softly as she stands by Raven “ I see. Interesting “ she says as she glares at the man

Leucos
January 2nd, 2018, 04:10 PM
sliver eyes glowed softly as she stands by Raven “ I see. Interesting “ she says as she glares at the man

The man or the owner finally made it to the two he looked over at sliver
" and who are you? Don't remember a lass like you around here. Now I'm fine with you being here but that....thing has to go " he said meaning raven who chuckled and turned around to face him " oh c'mon Veles can't still be mad huh? " raven asked veles growled and pinched the bridge of his nose " after what you did yes! " veles growled raven rolled her eyes " boohoo sorry your feelings are hurt princess " raven said sarcastically

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 04:14 PM
The man or the owner finally made it to the two he looked over at sliver
" and who are you? Don't remember a lass like you around here. Now I'm fine with you being here but that....thing has to go " he said meaning raven who chuckled and turned around to face him " oh c'mon Veles can't still be mad huh? " raven asked veles growled and pinched the bridge of his nose " after what you did yes! " veles growled raven rolled her eyes " boohoo sorry your feelings are hurt princess " raven said sarcastically
She laughs softly “ Sliver wolfheart daughter to Deadmind and rage heirs to the blood moon family. “ she bows a bit “ a pleasure but do tell me why my girl Isn’t allowed here?”

Leucos
January 2nd, 2018, 04:24 PM
She laughs softly “ Sliver wolfheart daughter to Deadmind and rage heirs to the blood moon family. “ she bows a bit “ a pleasure but do tell me why my girl Isn’t allowed here?”

Veles smiled and bowed as well a hand behind his back
" pleasure to meet you miss wolfheart I've heard of your bloodline and may I say very interesting I am veles Aidan but most call me the dragon. And beg your pardon but that's yours? " veles said as he stood back up he repositioned the gold chain around his neck he sighed and glared at raven again
" she took out nearly half of my men half! Over some idiotic information this place costs billions to recover since the dance floor was ruined " veles growled
" and she's ...dangerous with a side of crazy and it's bad for business " veles added . Raven sighed " that's what you get for not giving me what I want " raven said her eyes narrowed Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 07:11 PM
Veles smiled and bowed as well a hand behind his back
" pleasure to meet you miss wolfheart I've heard of your bloodline and may I say very interesting I am veles Aidan but most call me the dragon. And beg your pardon but that's yours? " veles said as he stood back up he repositioned the gold chain around his neck he sighed and glared at raven again
" she took out nearly half of my men half! Over some idiotic information this place costs billions to recover since the dance floor was ruined " veles growled
" and she's ...dangerous with a side of crazy and it's bad for business " veles added . Raven sighed " that's what you get for not giving me what I want " raven said her eyes narrowed Sasukewolf (madness)
She smiles softly “ I see... than how about forgiving her? In the name of wolfheart family now that I think of it. My grandfather is a dragon as well. Winter wolfheart I believe you’ve heard of him and his... deadly ways” she says playfully

Leucos
January 2nd, 2018, 07:35 PM
She smiles softly “ I see... than how about forgiving her? In the name of wolfheart family now that I think of it. My grandfather is a dragon as well. Winter wolfheart I believe you’ve heard of him and his... deadly ways” she says playfully

( I think I'm keeping veles :3 )
Veles nodded " yes I've heard of him as well, your whole family line is very unique . But my dear the reason why they call me the Dragon is three things fire and to turn to any Dragon I so desire .and my name to which is a name of a god....But I don't forgive easily my dear I'm afraid she will have to leave or...things will get messy " he said his eyes glowed yellow as a warning " as known my bloodline doesn't forgive so easily " he added his voice darkened a tad bit. Raven huffed as she stood up she grabbed her glass " Dragon breath " raven said " beast " veles growled back

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 07:41 PM
( I think I'm keeping veles :3 )
Veles nodded " yes I've heard of him as well, your whole family line is very unique . But my dear the reason why they call me the Dragon is three things fire and to turn to any Dragon I so desire .and my name to which is a name of a god....But I don't forgive easily my dear I'm afraid she will have to leave or...things will get messy " he said his eyes glowed yellow as a warning " as known my bloodline doesn't forgive so easily " he added his voice darkened a tad bit. Raven huffed as she stood up she grabbed her glass " Dragon breath " raven said " beast " veles growled back
She smiles softly “ yes we are unique our powers are based off what we are. Winter the dragon, Sasuke the wolf, Naruto the fox each leaders of the wolfheart mafia. Each have killed and ended other families with ease.” She says darkly as she steps forward her eyes glowed dangerously “ either you forgive or my whole family will be out and on your tail killing each and everyone of you until you are the last one left “

Leucos
January 2nd, 2018, 07:50 PM
She smiles softly “ yes we are unique our powers are based off what we are. Winter the dragon, Sasuke the wolf, Naruto the fox each leaders of the wolfheart mafia. Each have killed and ended other families with ease.” She says darkly as she steps forward her eyes glowed dangerously “ either you forgive or my whole family will be out and on your tail killing each and everyone of you until you are the last one left “

Veles chuckled as he scratched his chin his eyes stayed a dangerous yellow glow that left light trails " such strong words for a pretty girl. But tell me miss wolfheart do you ever think that sometimes your not cut out for what you say? People say brave things but do they act upon them? Most ..no. I am the owner of this place my rules are clear one last chance get that monster out or I'll force her out . Your testing my patients . Go ahead send as many as you want . But the Dragon will not bow " he said and started to walk up to the dj

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 07:52 PM
Veles chuckled as he scratched his chin his eyes stayed a dangerous yellow glow that left light trails " such strong words for a pretty girl. But tell me miss wolfheart do you ever think that sometimes your not cut out for what you say? People say brave things but do they act upon them? Most ..no. I am the owner of this place my rules are clear one last chance get that monster out or I'll force her out . Your testing my patients . Go ahead send as many as you want . But the Dragon will not bow " he said and started to walk up to the dj
She laughs softly “ a dragon always falls before a knight “ she says coldly as her eyes glowed dangerously within seconds she suddenly kicks the man in the chest sending him flying back. “ I am Sliver the protecter of wolfhearts! Also you’re end!”

Leucos
January 2nd, 2018, 08:00 PM
She laughs softly “ a dragon always falls before a knight “ she says coldly as her eyes glowed dangerously within seconds she suddenly kicks the man in the chest sending him flying back. “ I am Sliver the protecter of wolfhearts! Also you’re end!”

Veles flew back and hit the stone wall he growled and landed on his feet brushing off his suit acting as if nothing happened he grinned his fingers snapped and the dj turned the music back on to something more sinister (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak_hTyeuwAo) he rolled his shoulders his arms out wide as if welcoming sliver to try and fight
" I don't wish to fight you my lady but if this is what it shall be then it shall be . But tell me my lady what is a knight without its sword ? " he asked he waited for sliver

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 08:14 PM
Veles flew back and hit the stone wall he growled and landed on his feet brushing off his suit acting as if nothing happened he grinned his fingers snapped and the dj turned the music back on to something more sinister (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak_hTyeuwAo) he rolled his shoulders his arms out wide as if welcoming sliver to try and fight
" I don't wish to fight you my lady but if this is what it shall be then it shall be . But tell me my lady what is a knight without its sword ? " he asked he waited for sliver
She laughs softly “ daring I ain’t the knight. But she is “ she says referring to the rose haired woman with purple eyes and a strong looking body was drinking away but she laughs softly “ hello! Names rose,” she says as she begins to stand up “ leader of the wolfheart mafia well 4th leader “

Leucos
January 2nd, 2018, 08:20 PM
She laughs softly “ daring I ain’t the knight. But she is “ she says referring to the rose haired woman with purple eyes and a strong looking body was drinking away but she laughs softly “ hello! Names rose,” she says as she begins to stand up “ leader of the wolfheart mafia well 4th leader “

Veles now raised a eyebrow looking quite confused but shrugged it off he put his hands up " alright alright . I do believe that we can agree that this is all rather childish , I just got too protective of my property like a wolf with its territory no? I forgive I am sorry for my rude behavior " he said calmly only to save himself but he still didn't truly forgive that monster " and besides I don't think this place will be able to handle any more damage " he added with a softer smile his eyes slowly stopped glowing . Raven growled her eyes flickered and stayed dark red for a while then returned to blue then she snarled . Veles smiled at rose and slightly bowed " miss rose " he greeted Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 3rd, 2018, 10:09 PM
Veles now raised a eyebrow looking quite confused but shrugged it off he put his hands up " alright alright . I do believe that we can agree that this is all rather childish , I just got too protective of my property like a wolf with its territory no? I forgive I am sorry for my rude behavior " he said calmly only to save himself but he still didn't truly forgive that monster " and besides I don't think this place will be able to handle any more damage " he added with a softer smile his eyes slowly stopped glowing . Raven growled her eyes flickered and stayed dark red for a while then returned to blue then she snarled . Veles smiled at rose and slightly bowed " miss rose " he greeted Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)
Rose smiles “ hello there Veles, by the way the debt you owe madness when are you going to pay? “ she asks playfully as she stands up and walks up to him.
Sliver nods as she looks at Raven “ .... my love do you want to go? “ she asks calmly

Leucos
January 3rd, 2018, 10:20 PM
Rose smiles “ hello there Veles, by the way the debt you owe madness when are you going to pay? “ she asks playfully as she stands up and walks up to him.
Sliver nods as she looks at Raven “ .... my love do you want to go? “ she asks calmly

Veles smiled " debt? Please explain " he asks with a tilt of his head
Raven bared her teeth just listening to this dragon made her even more angry her eyes flickered some shadow tentacles formed . Veles looked over at sliver "miss wolfheart feel free to drop by -" he was cut off and wide eyed . Some of his men loaded their guns veles looked over at rose " see what I mean? Dangerous " he whispered trying to prove a point

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 3rd, 2018, 10:25 PM
Veles smiled " debt? Please explain " he asks with a tilt of his head
Raven bared her teeth just listening to this dragon made her even more angry her eyes flickered some shadow tentacles formed . Veles looked over at sliver "miss wolfheart feel free to drop by -" he was cut off and wide eyed . Some of his men loaded their guns veles looked over at rose " see what I mean? Dangerous " he whispered trying to prove a point
She nods slowly “ yes one of your men is in debt with us. Hasn’t paid us back and even had the balls to try to get more money off us in a game of cards. He lost he’s in at least... 10,000 dollars worth of debt..” she sees Raven and laughs softly “ she’s definitely dangerous and sliver is definitely Deadminds girl...” she sighs softly as Sliver begins to hold her close “ calm down my love!” Rose smiles softly “ ... yes she is . But she’s her problem not mine. If she hurts silver she dies. Simple as that”

Leucos
January 3rd, 2018, 10:38 PM
She nods slowly “ yes one of your men is in debt with us. Hasn’t paid us back and even had the balls to try to get more money off us in a game of cards. He lost he’s in at least... 10,000 dollars worth of debt..” she sees Raven and laughs softly “ she’s definitely dangerous and sliver is definitely Deadminds girl...” she sighs softly as Sliver begins to hold her close “ calm down my love!” Rose smiles softly “ ... yes she is . But she’s her problem not mine. If she hurts silver she dies. Simple as that”

Veles almost choked on the air he breathed on he was wide eyed
" WHAAAT!?! Ok who did this! " veles glared at his men and they put their hands up . The dragon sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose
" terribly sorry miss rose I'll do what I can " he said with a frustrated sigh .
Raven frowned and hugged back but her tentacles were still there the men aimed their guns at raven which made the demon hiss her eyes narrowed and roared at them.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 3rd, 2018, 10:44 PM
Veles almost choked on the air he breathed on he was wide eyed
" WHAAAT!?! Ok who did this! " veles glared at his men and they put their hands up . The dragon sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose
" terribly sorry miss rose I'll do what I can " he said with a frustrated sigh .
Raven frowned and hugged back but her tentacles were still there the men aimed their guns at raven which made the demon hiss her eyes narrowed and roared at them.
She smiles “ don’t worry it can be fixed if your men put their guns away and you and I have a little chat. Madness has had their eyes on your group for a while. We’re willing to forget the debt if you of course become our ally. But also work for us, we will share 25 of our profits with your group and will help you with anything you need of course if you can hold up your end. “ she says with a smile.
Sliver eyes glowed “ calm down my love. Rose is taking care of this “

Leucos
January 3rd, 2018, 10:54 PM
She smiles “ don’t worry it can be fixed if your men put their guns away and you and I have a little chat. Madness has had their eyes on your group for a while. We’re willing to forget the debt if you of course become our ally. But also work for us, we will share 25 of our profits with your group and will help you with anything you need of course if you can hold up your end. “ she says with a smile.
Sliver eyes glowed “ calm down my love. Rose is taking care of this “

Veles tilted his head now crossing his arms " I believe we are talking right now miss rose . If you say the truth then fine ... Men stand down we ...work for Madness now and WHO ever has caused this whole mess is FIRRED " veles shouted the men put their guns down . Raven snarled and hissed a few times the demon took some deep breaths the tentacles slowly vanished
" c...can..we..leave... " raven whined

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 3rd, 2018, 10:57 PM
Veles tilted his head now crossing his arms " I believe we are talking right now miss rose . If you say the truth then fine ... Men stand down we ...work for Madness now and WHO ever has caused this whole mess is FIRRED " veles shouted the men put their guns down . Raven snarled and hissed a few times the demon took some deep breaths the tentacles slowly vanished
" c...can..we..leave... " raven whined
rose smiles “ good choice my friend also -“ She purrs playfully “ I do love a fighting man. How about a more .. private chat my friend?” She says in a smooth silky voice.

Sliver nods as she begins to carry raven “ yes we can let’s go home “ she says softly

Leucos
January 3rd, 2018, 11:06 PM
rose smiles “ good choice my friend also -“ She purrs playfully “ I do love a fighting man. How about a more .. private chat my friend?” She says in a smooth silky voice.

Sliver nods as she begins to carry raven “ yes we can let’s go home “ she says softly

Veles chuckled
" sometimes you need to choose the right choice even though you may not like it. As soon as these two...leave we can talk " he said with a smile he snapped his fingers and the dj changed the music (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1rfSHisyHdc)

Raven whined again " im...I'm .sorry maybe I should have thought about the consequences " she said

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 3rd, 2018, 11:19 PM
Veles chuckled
" sometimes you need to choose the right choice even though you may not like it. As soon as these two...leave we can talk " he said with a smile he snapped his fingers and the dj changed the music (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1rfSHisyHdc)

Raven whined again " im...I'm .sorry maybe I should have thought about the consequences " she said
love that song XD)
She smiles “ don’t worry. Madness will treat you well I’ll make sure of it “ She says happily as she hears the song “ castle huh? Cute song for a Strong man”

Sliver nods as her eyes glowed and they immediately teleported back to the house “ don’t worry it’s not your fault “

Leucos
January 4th, 2018, 06:34 AM
love that song XD)
She smiles “ don’t worry. Madness will treat you well I’ll make sure of it “ She says happily as she hears the song “ castle huh? Cute song for a Strong man”

Sliver nods as her eyes glowed and they immediately teleported back to the house “ don’t worry it’s not your fault “

Veles sighed with a slight eye roll " my club my music " he said with a smile he walked over to the stool and sat down " what do you wish to talk about? " he asked (:3)

Raven hissed now how wasn't it her fault? She looked up at sliver
" how isn't it my fault!?! I almost changed again and almost caused which would be a pretty nasty fight " she snapped and sighed " why aren't you angry ? " she asked