PDA

View Full Version : The dark order of madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 28th, 2017, 12:57 AM
Welcome to the world of madness, a order created by a now gone warrior called Sasuke. This order was made to save the weak and end to evil, to give you a choice to end the one who makes you suffer.

Simply go to the darkest place and sing our song, a light will glow in front of you with a mask of the warrior of madness.
Say the name of the one who hurts
Say what they do to you
And say how you want them to die.
If they don’t accept the light will go out
If they accept they take the mask and say their mad name.

But to join madness is a whole different story, you must be trained by one of the warriors of madness with a talent they also have. Than after many months of training, you will face the proving. Three tests, three trials, one result.
If you make it, you will be given a whole new life, mask and a new name to use for jobs.
If you don’t make it... you will be either trained again or... die.

But dark forces move against madness, 3 children of Sasuke has grown up. And because of this a whole new evil has moved but.. they remain hidden for now.
Now than madness lays in a dark forest, hidden by a magic barrier put up by the mage of madness Sage. Protected by the warrior leader called smile along with his apprentice Skye.
Many warriors of madness lays here, many monsters and many who have suffered stay here. Hidden and helping many around the world. Under the rule of rose, apprentice of Sasuke with the second in command Sliver daughter of Sasuke.
Now come forward, speak your name and forget your suffering and smile once more in the world of madness!!!

Roles
Leader: Rose, ( mine )
Second in command: Sliver (mine)
Main mage: Sage ( Rubinaito )
Wise one: lion ( Celestial )
Weapon makers and warrior leader: Smile ( mine)
Weapon assistant: Tide ( Celestial )
Maid of madness: Rachel with Tide Celestial)
Tech support: Dj ( mine)
Herb grower: Naruto ( mine)
Job seekers and hunters: lost soul, stone, red, blue, saber and Suzy ( mine)
Demon tamer and healer: Deadmind (Mine)
Experimenter and healer: Doctor aka Sliva ( mine)
Animal tamer: black widow, saber ( mine)
Job recorder and writer: no name ( mine)
Mad eater: rage
Warriors: Shadow,
Trainees: Skye Taught by Smile ( Teggy ); Constance Taught by Deadmind ( Teggy )

To join you must suffer to give a job you must sing the song:
I can feel the cold hand of death, and the end drawing near..
I've seen gods of the men, and all which they fear..

Sing to me songs of the darkness
Farewell to heaven, my friend
Come to me, bury your sorrow
Temptation await the condemned

Fourms:
Name
Powers
New?
If not what’s your mad name and what does your mask look like
Role
If trainee who’s your mentor?
Sexuality
Love interest
Why are you in madness?
Other
Questions
Or anything I should add

@Rubinato
Celestial
Teggy
.:Blue Wishes:.

It is done. :3

wren
December 28th, 2017, 01:03 AM
Is tide going to be smiled asistant?
Rachel will be rides personal maid

Teggy
December 28th, 2017, 01:04 AM
*stares at form* my attention doesnt span this far... So... yah..... U know Skye. But ill make a form for Constance

Name
Constance Madden
Looks
Snow white hair and white eyes
Powers
She can force fear into someones mind
New?
Role
A trainee
I dont remember
Sexuality
Straight
Love interest
Open :3
Why are you in madness?
She was bored with life
Other
Questions
Or anything I should add

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 28th, 2017, 01:05 AM
Is tide going to be smiled asistant?
Rachel will be rides personal maid
Yes!! :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 28th, 2017, 01:08 AM
*stares at form* my attention doesnt span this far... So... yah..... U know Skye. But ill make a form for Constance

Name
Constance Madden
Looks
Snow white hair and white eyes
Powers
She can force fear into someones mind
New?
Role
A trainee
I dont remember
Sexuality
Straight
Love interest
Open :3
Why are you in madness?
She was bored with life
Other
Questions
Or anything I should add
XD Constance can be the trainee with deadmind :3

Teggy
December 28th, 2017, 01:09 AM
XD Constance can be the trainee with deadmind :3
Kk :3 posted on light within btw

:blue:
December 28th, 2017, 05:04 AM
i really don’t feel like i could somehow belong in this-

rubinaito
December 28th, 2017, 12:19 PM
*huggles*
It's okay
I didn't either but apparently I do now because of one character I made--
Maybe Alex could fit in?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 28th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Don’t worry my friend everyone has a place in madness!! XD each oc y’all make has a place in madness no matter how small or big of a role they have. They’re needed!!! Everyone is needed y’all my dearest friends so I’ll whatever it takes to make you belong to madness! :3

wren
December 28th, 2017, 12:44 PM
I got an idea, since I’ve known madness for around... 5/2 Year’s now sasuke? Anyway I’ve known it for a long time roleplayed them in odd places and odd forms. Now with that said I do have lion in a role that makes her really old because of the timeline. If you want a character of yours to join as a child, option 1, lion could train and teach you how to fit into it? Or, option 2, you come in as tord or an older character and lion can simply show them around too? She can teach you and the character how to fit in? Like mentor apprentice

December 28th, 2017, 03:29 PM
*huggles*
It's okay
I didn't either but apparently I do now because of one character I made--
Maybe Alex could fit in?
Don’t worry my friend everyone has a place in madness!! XD each oc y’all make has a place in madness no matter how small or big of a role they have. They’re needed!!! Everyone is needed y’all my dearest friends so I’ll whatever it takes to make you belong to madness! :3

I got an idea, since I’ve known madness for around... 5/2 Year’s now sasuke? Anyway I’ve known it for a long time roleplayed them in odd places and odd forms. Now with that said I do have lion in a role that makes her really old because of the timeline. If you want a character of yours to join as a child, option 1, lion could train and teach you how to fit into it? Or, option 2, you come in as tord or an older character and lion can simply show them around too? She can teach you and the character how to fit in? Like mentor apprentice

(( you all built something so big though, it feels like i’m messing with it-

well...i like your idea celestial, I actually might make Tord a younger kid, like...eh...young, i donno Though- ))

wren
December 28th, 2017, 04:41 PM
(( you all built something so big though, it feels like i’m messing with it-

well...i like your idea celestial, I actually might make Tord a younger kid, like...eh...young, i donno Though- ))
It’s fine with me!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 28th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Don’t worry my friend! Everyone has a place and we shall find that place!!
Now we may begin!! Let madness forever stay with us and stand by us as the wolf howls to the moon.
We shall prevail!!
Should I start us off :3)

December 28th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Don’t worry my friend! Everyone has a place and we shall find that place!!
Now we may begin!! Let madness forever stay with us and stand by us as the wolf howls to the moon.
We shall prevail!!
Should I start us off :3)

(( yeah you can- ))

rubinaito
December 28th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)
What if I had a thread for Scarlet's gang, and we crossed the two together in another thread? So everyone in Madness gets to know and trust each other here, and everyone in Insanity gets to know and trust each other in the other one?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 28th, 2017, 05:20 PM
(( yeah you can- ))
Alright let’s have some fun!!!)

It was a calm day within the home of madness and Rose, a handsome looking woman with rose colored hair and purple eyes was sitting on the leaders desk looking over some papers aka jobs checking them before having some of the warriors of madness go do it. Of course like always Sliver was in front of her explaining expertly about what the job is and how good is it. Then rose eyes was set on a rather instead job, from Rain one of the orders healers. She picks it up and looks over it “ Sliver why does rain what this man dead? And what’s.... Never mind I’m not going to ask.” Sliver nods slowly rubbing the back of her head. “ well I pushed him to give the job and I believe it’s important we-“
A loud angered yell was heard downstairs saying “ TELL ME RIGHT NOW WHERE THE HELL IS THAT SMILING LITTLE PUNK!! OR I WILL TEAR YOUR INSIDES OUT AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROATS!!” And that came from Deadmind a other healer of madness and a rather hot tempered one at that.
They both sigh. Rose smiles softly “ go get lion and Tord and have them at least try to calm him down before he brings out suzy. I don’t want a other unnecessary battle again. Also it’ll teach Tord about what not to do around deadmind.” She says laughing softly as Sliver smiles and nods “ of course. However I believe you should call back Tide before deadmind actually finds smile again” she says as she bows and leaves the room. Sighing softly as she looks around and begins to walk down the hallway heading downstairs.

Meanwhile in deadminds room, deadmind was sitting down in a small little tea table with some fake tea set in front of him aside of him was a little girl named Suzy aka a demon. One of deadmind strongest demons to be exact and she was happily playing around drinking air while in front of them was Red and Blue hanging upside due one of deadminds demons which is actually a huge shadow like tentacle monster. Deadmind was a handsome man with many demon and angel tattoos on him, along with this. His hair was brown and his skin tanned and he had one eye tattoo on his head and for some reason he had a pink fluffy boa around his neck and a little fake crown on his head but he sure looked pissed as he glares at Red and Blue who were looking away knowing that if they did look at deadmind they’ll be dead.

While all of this happened Smile was just in the forge banging some metal into shape unaware of what was going on and what was after him. But he did feel a cold shiver down his spine. Strange huh? Smile was a handsome guy, with long black hair usually tied up in a metal ponytail and onyx eyes however he held a permanent smile on his face due to the sewing and the scars pointed up into a forced smile.

Naruto was in the garden tending to some herbs but only to jump a bit at the sudden yell. He laughs a bit to himself “ sassy as always.” He Says To no one as he continues what he was doing. Naruto was a cute guy with blonde hair and sky blue eyes however he held a scar over his neck but it didn’t bother the man at all. In fact he was quite happy about it.
Rubinaito
Celestial
Teggy

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 28th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)
What if I had a thread for Scarlet's gang, and we crossed the two together in another thread? So everyone in Madness gets to know and trust each other here, and everyone in Insanity gets to know and trust each other in the other one?
Yes!! Do it!! :3

December 28th, 2017, 06:06 PM
i’m waiting for Celestial

wren
December 28th, 2017, 07:19 PM
i’m waiting for Celestial
Lion was sitting on an old chair in one of the rooms. Her old worn body looking settled as she rocked back and fourth, when she heard the call the older woman’s eyebrows raised slightly. “Like I said when you began... nobody here has any common sense whatsoever” she whispered beneath her breath. Than stood shakily and gestured for Todd to follow, “just remember.. madness members will never hurt you on purpose. But they are violent- so be cautious of it” she said to the boy. Her eyes shone with such joy in teaching someone much younger.

December 28th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Lion was sitting on an old chair in one of the rooms. Her old worn body looking settled as she rocked back and fourth, when she heard the call the older woman’s eyebrows raised slightly. “Like I said when you began... nobody here has any common sense whatsoever” she whispered beneath her breath. Than stood shakily and gestured for Todd to follow, “just remember.. madness members will never hurt you on purpose. But they are violent- so be cautious of it” she said to the boy. Her eyes shone with such joy in teaching someone much younger.

Tord nodded awkwardly. There was still a lot of fear he was trying to hold in. Madness. Violent. They weren’t exactly words that the boy liked to hear. “B-But...” He was quiet, trying to figure out how to put his thoughts together. “What am I supposed to do exactly?” he asked, wondering if the question he had asked was stupid. Then again, that was always how he felt about every part of himself, and every thing his did. Lion could help. He told himself. He told himself that she could help him, but he didn’t know for sure what he needed help with, shifting uncomfortably.

wren
December 28th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Tord nodded awkwardly. There was still a lot of fear he was trying to hold in. Madness. Violent. They weren’t exactly words that the boy liked to hear. “B-But...” He was quiet, trying to figure out how to put his thoughts together. “What am I supposed to do exactly?” he asked, wondering if the question he had asked was stupid. Then again, that was always how he felt about every part of himself, and every thing his did. Lion could help. He told himself. He told himself that she could help him, but he didn’t know for sure what he needed help with, shifting uncomfortably.
Lion sighed happily. “When your older, I’m supposed to sort you into a job that I think suits you. But for now I am suppposed to teach you about every role- once I see that sparkle in your eye. I will know where to put you” she mused happily as she walked down the hall slightly struggling as she moved quickly. Honestly lion wasn’t sure where tord was going to fit.. healers was her number 1 option but something about it wasn’t right. In time she would find out or uncover his talent. Than she would know. “For now you help an old paddy do her daily chores” she joked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 28th, 2017, 07:50 PM
A knock was heard at the door, “ My lady lion. Smile did something dumb and I believe Deadmind just summoned Suzy... he’s holding red and blue captive... again .” The second in command said in a sigh as she steps back awaiting for the elder to come out with the new one Tord. Sliver was a muscular handsome girl with sliver eyes and long black and sliver hair. She also has a red slash like mark over her left eye and shoulder. She rubs the back of her neck a bit as she waits Than suddenly pulls out her phone texting Tide who should be in a job right now but is hopefully finishing up.
You’re boyfriend is at it again DM is pissed
She sends the text and puts her phone away slowly thinking about something... Lion... the mother of her father who she herself never met... he died on the day of her birth.. yet she’s heard so many stories from everyone about him but... she can’t really.. find herself to love a man she never knew yet she found herself wanting to get to know him. To speak to him... but she’s a second in command not a healer.
Celestial

December 28th, 2017, 07:53 PM
A knock was heard at the door, “ My lady lion. Smile did something dumb and I believe Deadmind just summoned Suzy... he’s holding red and blue captive... again .” The second in command said in a sigh as she steps back awaiting for the elder to come out with the new one Tord. Sliver was a muscular handsome girl with sliver eyes and long black and sliver hair. She also has a red slash like mark over her left eye and shoulder. She rubs the back of her neck a bit as she waits Than suddenly pulls out her phone texting Tide who should be in a job right now but is hopefully finishing up.
She sends the text and puts her phone away slowly thinking about something... Lion... the mother of her father who she herself never met... he died on the day of her birth.. yet she’s heard so many stories from everyone about him but... she can’t really.. find herself to love a man she never knew yet she found herself wanting to get to know him. To speak to him... but she’s a second in command not a healer.
Celestial

Lion sighed happily. “When your older, I’m supposed to sort you into a job that I think suits you. But for now I am suppposed to teach you about every role- once I see that sparkle in your eye. I will know where to put you” she mused happily as she walked down the hall slightly struggling as she moved quickly. Honestly lion wasn’t sure where tord was going to fit.. healers was her number 1 option but something about it wasn’t right. In time she would find out or uncover his talent. Than she would know. “For now you help an old paddy do her daily chores” she joked.

Tord nodded. He supposed that worked. He did need some kind of job, he just didn’t know what that would be. Everything scared him, and that made him feel pathetic. He dressed in pastels, while others dressed in black in such, which also made him feel pathetic. He was stuck, always feeling angry at himself for dumb things, which made him even more angry at himself. As Lion spoke once again, he didn’t know exactly what he had been expecting, but he nodded happily anyways. That was something he could use to get his mind off of everything else. “Let’s do that,” he laughed, trying his best to seem happy, even though he wasn’t. He blinked as Silver entered, backing up a bit. He knew he was inferior, so he’d rather stay back, just watching quietly.

wren
December 28th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Celestial

Tord nodded. He supposed that worked. He did need some kind of job, he just didn’t know what that would be. Everything scared him, and that made him feel pathetic. He dressed in pastels, while others dressed in black in such, which also made him feel pathetic. He was stuck, always feeling angry at himself for dumb things, which made him even more angry at himself. As Lion spoke once again, he didn’t know exactly what he had been expecting, but he nodded happily anyways. That was something he could use to get his mind off of everything else. “Let’s do that,” he laughed, trying his best to seem happy, even though he wasn’t. He blinked as Silver entered, backing up a bit. He knew he was inferior, so he’d rather stay back, just watching quietly.

lion smiled happily and ran her fingers through thirds hair in a loving way. “Don’t worry... I’ll find you a good place. I promise” she said softly before hearing the knock and explanation. ”You all can’t keep your heads screwed on right for ten minutes?” she snapped angrily. She kicked the door open before walking out and bustling by silver. “Idiots I tell you. Idiots!” she said storming off at a mild pace.
Tide hears her phone buzz in her pocket but ignored it for a second as she reaches up to the second shelf of a home department store. She pulled a sheet of metal down and examined it happily. “Perfect” she than pulled out her phone and read the text briefly. She’s sighed unhappily.
Seriously? I was just in town. I’m coming. NOW
She quickly replied to silver before slipping the phone back into her pocket and pulling the scarf around her neck over her scars.

[ Sorry it’s short! ]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 28th, 2017, 08:15 PM

lion smiled happily and ran her fingers through thirds hair in a loving way. “Don’t worry... I’ll find you a good place. I promise” she said softly before hearing the knock and explanation. ”You all can’t keep your heads screwed on right for ten minutes?” she snapped angrily. She kicked the door open before walking out and bustling by silver. “Idiots I tell you. Idiots!” she said storming off at a mild pace.
Tide hears her phone buzz in her pocket but ignored it for a second as she reaches up to the second shelf of a home department store. She pulled a sheet of metal down and examined it happily. “Perfect” she than pulled out her phone and read the text briefly. She’s sighed unhappily.
Seriously? I was just in town. I’m coming. NOW
She quickly replied to silver before slipping the phone back into her pocket and pulling the scarf around her neck over her scars.

[ Sorry it’s short! ]
Sliver quickly moves to the side as Lion stormed off. She laughs a bit as she looks at Tord. “ hello there, also don’t worry there is a reason She’s named lion, the woman can even send deadmind hell even Sage running for the hills. But anyway, “ she begins to walk of course slowly so Tord can follow. “ how are you doing? Have the wounds healed? “ she asks worryingly as her phone buzzed a bit and she checks it laughing a bit as she puts her phone away. “ also one more thing, when smile does something you don’t like never call lion always call tide.” She says playfully.

Smile sneezed when he was putting the weapon to dry. “ I must be getting sick.”

Deadmind growls loudly “ that’s it in the count of three. You tell me where he is or Suzy will have a whole new set of toys made with your bones!” He growls as Suzy cheers “ yay!! Red first! Red first.” The little demons cheers as the tentacles began to turn into knives ready to cut red and blue open.

December 29th, 2017, 05:32 AM
Sliver quickly moves to the side as Lion stormed off. She laughs a bit as she looks at Tord. “ hello there, also don’t worry there is a reason She’s named lion, the woman can even send deadmind hell even Sage running for the hills. But anyway, “ she begins to walk of course slowly so Tord can follow. “ how are you doing? Have the wounds healed? “ she asks worryingly as her phone buzzed a bit and she checks it laughing a bit as she puts her phone away. “ also one more thing, when smile does something you don’t like never call lion always call tide.” She says playfully.

Tord blinked, nodding every so slightly. He didn’t exactly want to talk. It wasn’t that he just got nervous around people of higher authority, he got nervous around everyone. Mix higher authority people and just anyone together, and Tord would probably be screaming by the end. He knew how Lion could be, he was being trained by her after all. However, he had never seen her blow up, like she did here. “I’m fine,” he managed to force out of his mouth, despite his lips practically feeling glued together. He laughed softly as Silver continued to speak, him following her quietly, hands clasped tightly together.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Tord blinked, nodding every so slightly. He didn’t exactly want to talk. It wasn’t that he just got nervous around people of higher authority, he got nervous around everyone. Mix higher authority people and just anyone together, and Tord would probably be screaming by the end. He knew how Lion could be, he was being trained by her after all. However, he had never seen her blow up, like she did here. “I’m fine,” he managed to force out of his mouth, despite his lips practically feeling glued together. He laughed softly as Silver continued to speak, him following her quietly, hands clasped tightly together.
She nods slowly as she looks ahead “ ..... I wonder tell me Tord have you found a interest yet? “ she asks calmly as she looks around a bit and begins to stop a bit and look outside to see the garden with Naruto “ if not how about asking lion to take you to Naruto? He’s a peaceful guy and one of the calm people of madness since he .... is way too damn pure for his own good..” she laughs softly “ yet he’s sages boy so you’ll definitely love him... I don’t think our healers is ..... good enough for you “ she says mostly referring to deadmind who was indeed a healer of madness.
Celestial
Rubinaito

December 29th, 2017, 01:40 PM
She nods slowly as she looks ahead “ ..... I wonder tell me Tord have you found a interest yet? “ she asks calmly as she looks around a bit and begins to stop a bit and look outside to see the garden with Naruto “ if not how about asking lion to take you to Naruto? He’s a peaceful guy and one of the calm people of madness since he .... is way too damn pure for his own good..” she laughs softly “ yet he’s sages boy so you’ll definitely love him... I don’t think our healers is ..... good enough for you “ she says mostly referring to deadmind who was indeed a healer of madness.
Celestial
Rubinaito

Tord shrugged, he hadn’t really found something. “Not really,” he muttered, looking away. As Silver kept speaking, he stayed quiet, not knowing exactly how to respond. He didn’t know what he could no, nor what he wanted to do. He was just stuck being in training, a person who just stood there the whole time, being...useless. Shaking his head, he sighed, following Silver once again. “Than What is good for me?” he asked after a moment, his idea getting stuck in his throat. How would Silver know? Well, it didn’t hurt to ask he supposed. But he still felt stupid that the words had escaped his mouth, and now he was silently screaming at himself.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Tord shrugged, he hadn’t really found something. “Not really,” he muttered, looking away. As Silver kept speaking, he stayed quiet, not knowing exactly how to respond. He didn’t know what he could no, nor what he wanted to do. He was just stuck being in training, a person who just stood there the whole time, being...useless. Shaking his head, he sighed, following Silver once again. “Than What is good for me?” he asked after a moment, his idea getting stuck in his throat. How would Silver know? Well, it didn’t hurt to ask he supposed. But he still felt stupid that the words had escaped his mouth, and now he was silently screaming at himself.
She smiles “ something we don’t have. Something you little one. Each role we have is built on us, deadmind may be a healer but he’s a demon and angel tamer at best. We all have our little roles, while I have second in command my main role is spirit speaker... I speak for the souls who died in the hands of bad to find out more about the job. You have a role here. We just to find it and lion will definitely help you on that she is .... my fathers mother after all...” she rubs the back of her head. “ either way I believe Naruto is a good start unless you want to deal with the screaming lunatic aka the healer “ she says playfully but warmly

wren
December 29th, 2017, 03:09 PM
As the older woman walked ahead she raised her hand and grabbed a necklace around her neck, a claw to be exact. In her prime lion had been quite powerful, capable of taking killer and all of her sons at once. She had been the balancer which was a role long forgotten. But as her age crept up on her like a huntress going after prey and those she loved began to fade away like a dream. she found her nightmares became all too real to her. During the night her terrors seemed to real and on occasion she would set fire to her room, morph into the beasts she killed, or simply be trapped screaming. Her power had outgrown her age so she converted it into a keepsake. Her first pets claw, a noble creature who’s memory followed her around. By converting her powers into something small which she could only unlock with her voice she avoided the downsides or old age and power she couldn’t control. She wrapped her pale fingers around it and chanted something under her breath. And within a moment her body shifted. Her pale and old form melted and faded leaving a large lioness in her place. Before lion had been the balancer she had been a tamer. And all of her love for it was carried into her powers now. The lioness was larger than a normal big cat would be, with a body untouched by scars. Eyes unscathed by the horror of the world and the pendant still hung over its neck. As they reached DMs room she roared a mighty roar than raised onto her hind legs and pressed both front paws on the door. And with lacking effort it fell and clattered in his room. She walked in her tail fdisappearing from the hallway. She only glared at the man her mouth and nostrils leaking an orange light. Pure energy

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 03:17 PM
As the older woman walked ahead she raised her hand and grabbed a necklace around her neck, a claw to be exact. In her prime lion had been quite powerful, capable of taking killer and all of her sons at once. She had been the balancer which was a role long forgotten. But as her age crept up on her like a huntress going after prey and those she loved began to fade away like a dream. she found her nightmares became all too real to her. During the night her terrors seemed to real and on occasion she would set fire to her room, morph into the beasts she killed, or simply be trapped screaming. Her power had outgrown her age so she converted it into a keepsake. Her first pets claw, a noble creature who’s memory followed her around. By converting her powers into something small which she could only unlock with her voice she avoided the downsides or old age and power she couldn’t control. She wrapped her pale fingers around it and chanted something under her breath. And within a moment her body shifted. Her pale and old form melted and faded leaving a large lioness in her place. Before lion had been the balancer she had been a tamer. And all of her love for it was carried into her powers now. The lioness was larger than a normal big cat would be, with a body untouched by scars. Eyes unscathed by the horror of the world and the pendant still hung over its neck. As they reached DMs room she roared a mighty roar than raised onto her hind legs and pressed both front paws on the door. And with lacking effort it fell and clattered in his room. She walked in her tail fdisappearing from the hallway. She only glared at the man her mouth and nostrils leaking an orange light. Pure energy
Deadmind eyes widened “ .... oh..” he says looking at the lioness knowing full well who it was. His eyes glowed as Suzy and the demon disappear and he was already booking it to the window but Red eyes glowed and some shadows grabbed onto deadmind stopping him “ there you go my lady. I can’t hold him much-“ deadmind eyes glowed as red power pushed away the shadows and he just jumps out of the window breaking it.
Yes, he jumped out of the window of a 3 story home... and he’s at the very top floor that’s how scary Lion was to him. Thankfully he was a madness warrior and managed to land safely but he felt like it was a smart idea to yell “ Try to catch me now old hag!!!” He Says while booking it. Blue sighs in relief “ thank you lady lion... but I’m guessing we’re going to be punish too?”

wren
December 29th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Deadmind eyes widened “ .... oh..” he says looking at the lioness knowing full well who it was. His eyes glowed as Suzy and the demon disappear and he was already booking it to the window but Red eyes glowed and some shadows grabbed onto deadmind stopping him “ there you go my lady. I can’t hold him much-“ deadmind eyes glowed as red power pushed away the shadows and he just jumps out of the window breaking it.
Yes, he jumped out of the window of a 3 story home... and he’s at the very top floor that’s how scary Lion was to him. Thankfully he was a madness warrior and managed to land safely but he felt like it was a smart idea to yell “ Try to catch me now old hag!!!” He Says while booking it. Blue sighs in relief “ thank you lady lion... but I’m guessing we’re going to be punish too?”

[ Yo. With that piece of background I feel like lion could make a new role for tord. Since different powers are contained in different objects she could “teach” tord how to use her power and once she’s dies, which she will, she will hand all of the pendants to tord and this new role! ]
.:Blue Wishes:. Sasukewolf (madness)

With a content smirk she watch him rub but suddenly as he jumped out the window and yelled at her, the claws of the lioness slid out. She turned to look and red and blue. “There’s no punishment to dole out on inconce” than the lions muscles bunched and she leapt, soaring through the window and landing right behind dead mind. She had struggled to get through the window but she had got through at last. She also may have slightly broken off parts of the wall surrounding the window but she didn’t seem concerned. Than with a massive paw she swiped at deadline taking out his legs. Than she padded forward and looked over him, the orange energy still leaking through her eyes, nostrils and between her teeth.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 03:30 PM
[ Yo. With that piece of background I feel like lion could make a new role for tord. Since different powers are contained in different objects she could “teach” tord how to use her power and once she’s dies, which she will, she will hand all of the pendants to tord and this new role! ]
.:Blue Wishes:. Sasukewolf (madness)

With a content smirk she watch him rub but suddenly as he jumped out the window and yelled at her, the claws of the lioness slid out. She turned to look and red and blue. “There’s no punishment to dole out on inconce” than the lions muscles bunched and she leapt, soaring through the window and landing right behind dead mind. She had struggled to get through the window but she had got through at last. She also may have slightly broken off parts of the wall surrounding the window but she didn’t seem concerned. Than with a massive paw she swiped at deadline taking out his legs. Than she padded forward and looked over him, the orange energy still leaking through her eyes, nostrils and between her teeth.

That’s... A Awesome idea!! He can be the new seer! Or something like that :3 I love it!!)
Deadmind growls as he fell to the ground “ my god smile is so dead for this” he says looking up at her with calm eyes “ first, this is smiles fault. Secondly it’s smiles fault and lastly...” his eyes glowed as shadows begin to come out of the ground around Lion this he knew won’t do a thing to her but it gave him a chance to freaking run which he did only to fall head first before even making it to the forest. “ ... okay I give up!! Just don’t tell rage about this if you have any sense of mercy old bag just don’t tell him...” he says while covering his face already thinking about his will since he knew he was most likely going to die because of this.

December 29th, 2017, 04:16 PM
She smiles “ something we don’t have. Something you little one. Each role we have is built on us, deadmind may be a healer but he’s a demon and angel tamer at best. We all have our little roles, while I have second in command my main role is spirit speaker... I speak for the souls who died in the hands of bad to find out more about the job. You have a role here. We just to find it and lion will definitely help you on that she is .... my fathers mother after all...” she rubs the back of her head. “ either way I believe Naruto is a good start unless you want to deal with the screaming lunatic aka the healer “ she says playfully but warmly

(( oooh i like that idea! ))

Tord blinked. Well, now he felt even more useless. The teen sighed as he walked, though he quickly tried to muffle it. Useless. That word was echoing in his ears. Useless. Useless, useless, useless. He was mentally screaming by that point. Why keep him around if he was just not going to end up mattering? Shoving his hands in his pockets, he looked away for a moment, before the Norwegian looked back at Silver. “I mean, as much as I would love to deal with a screaming lunatic,” He said sarcastically, “I’d rather meet Naruto,” he finished softly. He was aware of the amount of sarcasm in his voice, and now he didn’t want to look at Silver, letting the mess that was his hair fall over his eyes for a minute, before looking back up ever so slightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 04:23 PM
(( oooh i like that idea! ))

Tord blinked. Well, now he felt even more useless. The teen sighed as he walked, though he quickly tried to muffle it. Useless. That word was echoing in his ears. Useless. Useless, useless, useless. He was mentally screaming by that point. Why keep him around if he was just not going to end up mattering? Shoving his hands in his pockets, he looked away for a moment, before the Norwegian looked back at Silver. “I mean, as much as I would love to deal with a screaming lunatic,” He said sarcastically, “I’d rather meet Naruto,” he finished softly. He was aware of the amount of sarcasm in his voice, and now he didn’t want to look at Silver, letting the mess that was his hair fall over his eyes for a minute, before looking back up ever so slightly.
She laughs softly “ dang that sass of yours is going to cut someone I swear “ she says playfully as she begins to turn around “ than follow me! I bet Lion already caught Deadmind by now and Tide should be coming in for Smile so we have some time before your training with her. Besides Naruto is almost as wise the lion just a bit more pure since unlike us... he just tends to the garden that’s all he really does aside from reading books with his love. But he has a role here. So do you know that well my friend “

Caligo Everton
December 29th, 2017, 04:28 PM
What even is this))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 04:29 PM
What even is this))
Madness!!! A whole new version!!

Caligo Everton
December 29th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Madness!!! A whole new version!!
Sooooooo any room for me and my crazy self?

rubinaito
December 29th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Of course~

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Yes!! Tell me your peeps bring them to madness!!!

Caligo Everton
December 29th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Yes!! Tell me your peeps bring them to madness!!!
Quinn and caligo as portrayed in our private rp. Anything important happen and what’s the general idea of this rp?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Quinn and caligo as portrayed in our private rp. Anything important happen and what’s the general idea of this rp?
Just some normal peeps for now.
Sasuke has passed on killed by his brother winter who also died.
Deadmind is pissed and is about to be punished by lion
Smile is in trouble and his girlfriend is about to come and punish him too
And sliver is showing new peep Tord around a bit to Naruto who is tending to the garden :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Naruto was in the garden tending to some herbs but only to jump a bit at the sudden yell. He laughs a bit to himself “ sassy as always.” He Says To no one as he continues what he was doing. Naruto was a cute guy with blonde hair and sky blue eyes however he held a scar over his neck but it didn’t bother the man at all. In fact he was quite happy about it.
Rubinaito

Teggy
December 29th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Man i suck at rping on WCO now a days... I dont even know what to put half the time so i just dont post ;;;;^;;;;

rubinaito
December 29th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Rubinaito
Two arms wrapped around Naruto's shoulders, covered in a green, soft sweater. Sage leaned his head on Naruto's shoulder, watching him as he worked in the garden. "Hello, Naruto." He murmured sleepily, kissing him on the cheek and closing his eyes.

Caligo Everton
December 29th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Sooooo what do I do

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Two arms wrapped around Naruto's shoulders, covered in a green, soft sweater. Sage leaned his head on Naruto's shoulder, watching him as he worked in the garden. "Hello, Naruto." He murmured sleepily, kissing him on the cheek and closing his eyes.
His eyes widened a bit when something suddenly hugged him but he laughs softly looking at sage “ Hello my little book keeper” he says playfully with a soft purr as He kisses his cheek “ tired? Want some tea?” He asks in a warm sweet voice as he held one of Sages hand

December 29th, 2017, 04:47 PM
What even is this))

(( edge, weirdness, and occasionally gayness ))

She laughs softly “ dang that sass of yours is going to cut someone I swear “ she says playfully as she begins to turn around “ than follow me! I bet Lion already caught Deadmind by now and Tide should be coming in for Smile so we have some time before your training with her. Besides Naruto is almost as wise the lion just a bit more pure since unlike us... he just tends to the garden that’s all he really does aside from reading books with his love. But he has a role here. So do you know that well my friend “

Tord smiled, a little proud of himself. However, he still felt like he shouldn’t have exactly done what he did. “Yeah, that sounds better than...other things,” he muttered. He didn’t know what he had wanted to say, but he wasn’t saying that now. “I...uh...maybe?” he murmured. Feeling something fall in on himself, he looked at the floor once again. He didn’t want to say anything, starting to wiggle the fabric in his pockets quietly, following Silver, as he didn't Know what he wanted to do.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 04:50 PM

Tord smiled, a little proud of himself. However, he still felt like he shouldn’t have exactly done what he did. “Yeah, that sounds better than...other things,” he muttered. He didn’t know what he had wanted to say, but he wasn’t saying that now. “I...uh...maybe?” he murmured. Feeling something fall in on himself, he looked at the floor once again. He didn’t want to say anything, starting to wiggle the fabric in his pockets quietly, following Silver, as he didn't Know what he wanted to do.
Don’t judge our gay edge!!)
She smiles “ also I know this is random and all but have you found yourself a little love?” She asks playfully as she walks downstairs. “ you don’t have to answer but I’m curious since we do have a lot of interesting people here does anyone catch your eye little star?” She asks playfully as she looks around “ oh! Don’t worry I’m not interested I’m homosexual so just gay friend trying to get her gay friend a lover!”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Sooooo what do I do
Stuff!! Lostsoul and No name is here why not speak to some peeps!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Man i suck at rping on WCO now a days... I dont even know what to put half the time so i just dont post ;;;;^;;;;
Smile is in working shop!! Go to him!

rubinaito
December 29th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Haha I like to focus on the gayness~
Although being edgy and weird is fun too

Sasukewolf (madness)

Sage mumbled a 'yes', burying his head in Naruto's shoulder and closing his eyes again. The man was known to be strong ruthless, and quite intimidating- to everyone who wasn't Naruto. Then he became as docile and sweet as a kitten, hardly frightening.

Caligo Everton
December 29th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Stuff!! Lostsoul and No name is here why not speak to some peeps!
Caligo watched everyone quietly from a distance, shadows swirling around her and wispering in her ear.

Quinn walked up to a figure, man or woman she couldn’t tell which. “Hello.” She said sharply. Her hand balled in fists in nervousness.
(You guys pick who she said hi to. XD)
(GAYNESS ALL THE WAY. XD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Haha I like to focus on the gayness~
Although being edgy and weird is fun too

Sasukewolf (madness)

Sage mumbled a 'yes', burying his head in Naruto's shoulder and closing his eyes again. The man was known to be strong ruthless, and quite intimidating- to everyone who wasn't Naruto. Then he became as docile and sweet as a kitten, hardly frightening.
He laughs softly as he begins to suddenly stand up holding Sages hands “ than come~ we can’t be out here when it’s so much warmer inside with the roses my love. I’ll make your favorite “ He Says with a soft smile as he kisses Sages nose. “ what are you working on this time my love?”

Teggy
December 29th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Skye walked into the workshop, her silver eyes dull amd her black hair messy.
"Hey..." she said to Smile as she sat down and began to work on something to keep her occupied

December 29th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Don’t judge our gay edge!!)
She smiles “ also I know this is random and all but have you found yourself a little love?” She asks playfully as she walks downstairs. “ you don’t have to answer but I’m curious since we do have a lot of interesting people here does anyone catch your eye little star?” She asks playfully as she looks around “ oh! Don’t worry I’m not interested I’m homosexual so just gay friend trying to get her gay friend a lover!”

Tord blinked. Love? He flinched at the word. “I think anyone I would have been able to love would be dead,” he murmured. “Though you’re right about the gay part,” He said, his voice was even softer. “Yeah, but I don’t...I’m not into anything,” he muttered, still staring at the ground. Now he felt awkward, since love had never exactly been his strong point at any time.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Skye walked into the workshop, her silver eyes dull amd her black hair messy.
"Hey..." she said to Smile as she sat down and began to work on something to keep her occupied
Smile laughs loudly when he saw her “ what’s with you?! “ he says laughing loudly “ ... Jesus kid! What happened don’t tell me Deadmind made you do something again “

Caligo Everton
December 29th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Caligo watched everyone quietly from a distance, shadows swirling around her and wispering in her ear.

Quinn walked up to a figure, man or woman she couldn’t tell which. “Hello.” She said sharply. Her hand balled in fists in nervousness.
(*cough cough COUGH COUGH*)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Tord blinked. Love? He flinched at the word. “I think anyone I would have been able to love would be dead,” he murmured. “Though you’re right about the gay part,” He said, his voice was even softer. “Yeah, but I don’t...I’m not into anything,” he muttered, still staring at the ground. Now he felt awkward, since love had never exactly been his strong point at any time.
She nods slowly “ hmm... well no one can die easily here so... I would recommend Shadow but he’s... in the closet about it so how Rain? He’s nice a healer and some say a bit like Naruto in a way” she says as she opens the mansion doors

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 05:19 PM

This man she spoke to was rage , A tall man with sewn up eyes and mouth. He was well known for being Deadminds lover. His fluffy brown hair moved a bit as he looks at her using sign language to speak “ hi!” He signs happily

Caligo Everton
December 29th, 2017, 05:23 PM
This man she spoke to was rage , A tall man with sewn up eyes and mouth. He was well known for being Deadminds lover. His fluffy brown hair moved a bit as he looks at her using sign language to speak “ hi!” He signs happily
Quinn tilted her head then smiled. “No need to sign.” She signed back calmly as she slipped into his head. “My name is Quinn” She said, her voice echoing in his mind.

December 29th, 2017, 05:24 PM
She nods slowly “ hmm... well no one can die easily here so... I would recommend Shadow but he’s... in the closet about it so how Rain? He’s nice a healer and some say a bit like Naruto in a way” she says as she opens the mansion doors

Tord shrugged. “I...don’t know” he sighed. “I mean...you...you can’t just shove me with other people and expect me to love them,” he murmured, as nice as it sounded. He blinked as the door opened, hands still fidgeting in his pockets.

(( dammit sas why do you kill off sasuke and then try to get tord with someone else- ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Quinn tilted her head then smiled. “No need to sign.” She signed back calmly as she slipped into his head. “My name is Quinn” She said, her voice echoing in his mind.
His voice within the mind wasn’t exactly good in fact it was multiple voices at once screaming loudly at her and he soon just grabs her hands shaking his head no. He signs “ no! ... they’ll scare you no voice in mind please?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Tord shrugged. “I...don’t know” he sighed. “I mean...you...you can’t just shove me with other people and expect me to love them,” he murmured, as nice as it sounded. He blinked as the door opened, hands still fidgeting in his pockets.

(( dammit sas why do you kill off sasuke and then try to get tord with someone else- ))
Because reasons!)
She smiles “ don’t worry we have plenty of men here and I’m just helping... love makes us strong here. Loves moves us and love made us what we are.. “ she looks away eyes hurt a bit due to a memory but she quickly shakes it off “ ... love moves us... now come on I’m willing to be he’s at the lake”

Caligo Everton
December 29th, 2017, 05:33 PM
His voice within the mind wasn’t exactly good in fact it was multiple voices at once screaming loudly at her and he soon just grabs her hands shaking his head no. He signs “ no! ... they’ll scare you no voice in mind please?”
“I’m not easily scared.” She said, caressing his mind with her words.

Caligos eyes flicked to Quinn standing with a man. She smiled as she saw the man flinch and hoped that Quinn didn’t give them a bad name as soon as they arrive.

December 29th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Because reasons!)
She smiles “ don’t worry we have plenty of men here and I’m just helping... love makes us strong here. Loves moves us and love made us what we are.. “ she looks away eyes hurt a bit due to a memory but she quickly shakes it off “ ... love moves us... now come on I’m willing to be he’s at the lake”

(( i mean that’s cool and all but why-

also he’s like the youngest there as well so that’s just weird ))

Tord just smiled awkwardly. He didn’t think he could find anyone. He didn’t know why she looked so pained, but he didn’t say anything. He didn’t want to pry any more then he should. He couldn’t understand why so many people cared about love, but things happened he guessed. “Uh...yeah, sure,” He said after a moment, snapping back to attention from his thoughts as Silver spoke once more.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 06:35 PM
(( i mean that’s cool and all but why-

also he’s like the youngest there as well so that’s just weird ))

Tord just smiled awkwardly. He didn’t think he could find anyone. He didn’t know why she looked so pained, but he didn’t say anything. He didn’t want to pry any more then he should. He couldn’t understand why so many people cared about love, but things happened he guessed. “Uh...yeah, sure,” He said after a moment, snapping back to attention from his thoughts as Silver spoke once more.
Sliver. Shadow and rain are 18 years old :3 they are the first ones to be born into madness)
Sliver smiles softly “ come” she says as she begins to step to the side letting Tord go out first but instead A wolf suddenly walks into the door it was a strange looking wolf with his black and orange colors and he was holding a basket of strawberries. He shakes his pelt a bit making sliver laugh a bit “ never mind! tord meet rain”

Caligo Everton
December 29th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Sliver. Shadow and rain are 18 years old :3 they are the first ones to be born into madness)
Sliver smiles softly “ come” she says as she begins to step to the side letting Tord go out first but instead A wolf suddenly walks into the door it was a strange looking wolf with his black and orange colors and he was holding a basket of strawberries. He shakes his pelt a bit making sliver laugh a bit “ never mind! tord meet rain”
Who is dis shadow :3))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 06:37 PM
“I’m not easily scared.” She said, caressing his mind with her words.

Caligos eyes flicked to Quinn standing with a man. She smiled as she saw the man flinch and hoped that Quinn didn’t give them a bad name as soon as they arrive.
Rage shakes his head quickly as a man with bandaged eyes and blue hair suddenly grabs Quinn’s shoulder “ it is forbidden to speak with words of the mind around rage. He’s not like you and me” lostsoul said with a calm voice

Caligo Everton
December 29th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Rage shakes his head quickly as a man with bandaged eyes and blue hair suddenly grabs Quinn’s shoulder “ it is forbidden to speak with words of the mind around rage. He’s not like you and me” lostsoul said with a calm voice
“What if I like the forbidden.” She hissed into his mind yet again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Who is dis shadow :3))
Shadow is the son of Sasuke, possesser of the god of hell Lucifer :3 a Bisexual bean with a cold voice.)

Caligo Everton
December 29th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Shadow is the son of Sasuke, possesser of the god of hell Lucifer :3 a Bisexual bean with a cold voice.)
Can Cali have him? :3))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Can Cali have him? :3))
Hmmmmm sure :3)

Caligo Everton
December 29th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Hmmmmm sure :3)
Yeeeeeee where is he. Also. Replyyy))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 06:47 PM
“What if I like the forbidden.” She hissed into his mind yet again.
Lostsoul grabs her roughly “ than you die. Rage is not like us.” He growls as rage immediately tried to calm them down using sign language to say “ it’s okay! Calm down” and all that.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Yeeeeeee where is he. Also. Replyyy))
Just walking around :3

Caligo Everton
December 29th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Lostsoul grabs her roughly “ than you die. Rage is not like us.” He growls as rage immediately tried to calm them down using sign language to say “ it’s okay! Calm down” and all that.
She smiled “now... your fun.” She said out loud her breath taken away.

Caligo stalked around intill she bumped into shadow. “H-hello.” She stuttered as she looked at his beautiful face. (Do you have photo reference of shadow?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 06:55 PM
She smiled “now your fun.” She said out loud her breath taken away.

Caligo stalked around intill she bumped into shadow. “H-hello.” She stuttered as she looked at his beautiful face. (Do you have photo reference of shadow?)
https://img00.deviantart.net/46d0/i/2016/221/9/a/caesar_dyed_his_hair_by_ahniki-d9t0mdk.png :3 here)
Lostsoul quickly let’s go of her “ .... Rage I believe Deadmind is in need of you.” Rage nods slowly walking off as lostsoul looks at her and growls “ stay the hell away from me”

Shadow jumps a bit when someone bumped into him and he looks at her “ oh Caligo right?” He asks in his dark husky voice as he tied up his arm a bit

December 29th, 2017, 06:57 PM

(( okay maybe you have a point there

still- ))

Tord was prepared to walk out, but he nearly fell over as he saw Rain, tensing up. He smiled awkwardly, feeling as though his fear was stupid. Maybe it wasn’t. That was the kind of mindset he was in, where he thought everything he did was stupid. “Um...hi?” He said, smiling awkwardly, waving sheepishly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 07:13 PM
(( okay maybe you have a point there

still- ))

Tord was prepared to walk out, but he nearly fell over as he saw Rain, tensing up. He smiled awkwardly, feeling as though his fear was stupid. Maybe it wasn’t. That was the kind of mindset he was in, where he thought everything he did was stupid. “Um...hi?” He said, smiling awkwardly, waving sheepishly.
He’s got Sasukes flirting skills, kindness and playfullness of Naruto all together :3. Son of Sasuke raised by Naruto)
Sliver laughs softly as the wolf drops the basket, it’s eyes glowed pure green as it changes into a human. Soon a man with black and orange hair and bright green eyes. Thankfully he had some louse pants however no shirt. So his powerful muscles can be seen “ forgive me for that. Naruto would kill me if picked them without him knowing. So a wolf it is!” He says playfully as he picks up the basket “ want some?”

December 29th, 2017, 07:30 PM
He’s got Sasukes flirting skills, kindness and playfullness of Naruto all together :3. Son of Sasuke raised by Naruto)
Sliver laughs softly as the wolf drops the basket, it’s eyes glowed pure green as it changes into a human. Soon a man with black and orange hair and bright green eyes. Thankfully he had some louse pants however no shirt. So his powerful muscles can be seen “ forgive me for that. Naruto would kill me if picked them without him knowing. So a wolf it is!” He says playfully as he picks up the basket “ want some?”

(( tord might see about this but

sASukE ))

Tord blinked as the wolf transformed. Okay, this wasn’t normal, wait, maybe it was. He had no idea. What even was normal anymore? “I um...” he grew quiet for a moment. “Sure,” he smiled awkwardly. He had never exactly eaten very much, he didn’t exactly like food, but the strawberries did look kind of good. He quietly stood there, unsure of whether to reach for one or not.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 08:51 PM
(( tord might see about this but

sASukE ))

Tord blinked as the wolf transformed. Okay, this wasn’t normal, wait, maybe it was. He had no idea. What even was normal anymore? “I um...” he grew quiet for a moment. “Sure,” he smiled awkwardly. He had never exactly eaten very much, he didn’t exactly like food, but the strawberries did look kind of good. He quietly stood there, unsure of whether to reach for one or not.
Hes a pure version of Sasuke!! XD also Sasuke may or may not be coming back!) Rain smiles softly “ don’t be shy my friend they’re the sweetest thing we have! “ sliver laughs “ aside from rage and no name”
Rain smiles “ of course aside from them” he says kindly as he moves it forward a bit “ come on sweet things should be eaten by cute sweet things “ he says with a playful wink

December 29th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Hes a pure version of Sasuke!! XD also Sasuke may or may not be coming back!) Rain smiles softly “ don’t be shy my friend they’re the sweetest thing we have! “ sliver laughs “ aside from rage and no name”
Rain smiles “ of course aside from them” he says kindly as he moves it forward a bit “ come on sweet things should be eaten by cute sweet things “ he says with a playful wink

(( wait wHAT- ))

Tord smiled awkwardly. Well, okay, that had turned out better than he thought it would. “I mean...if you say so,” he murmured shyly. His face heated up as Rain winked at him, something Tord obviously hadn’t been expecting. He just grabbed a strawberry and shoved it in his mouth, trying to distract himself for a quick moment from the situation he had just put himself in.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 09:03 PM
(( wait wHAT- ))

Tord smiled awkwardly. Well, okay, that had turned out better than he thought it would. “I mean...if you say so,” he murmured shyly. His face heated up as Rain winked at him, something Tord obviously hadn’t been expecting. He just grabbed a strawberry and shoved it in his mouth, trying to distract himself for a quick moment from the situation he had just put himself in.
i ain’t Saying nothing!! But random question would you perhaps like to see Sasuke in dreams? It’s for a idea I have but I ain’t saying it!! )
Rain laughs softly “ so is it sweet?” He asks warmly as he begins to walk up to tord a bit “ also follow me. You too sliver I need some help with something important.” He Says with happy warm smile. “ oh! Don’t worry little Star it ain’t going to be scary “ he says as he heads upstairs

Caligo Everton
December 29th, 2017, 09:07 PM
https://img00.deviantart.net/46d0/i/2016/221/9/a/caesar_dyed_his_hair_by_ahniki-d9t0mdk.png :3 here)
Lostsoul quickly let’s go of her “ .... Rage I believe Deadmind is in need of you.” Rage nods slowly walking off as lostsoul looks at her and growls “ stay the hell away from me”

Shadow jumps a bit when someone bumped into him and he looks at her “ oh Caligo right?” He asks in his dark husky voice as he tied up his arm a bit
quinn laughed like a manic and smiled darkly. "now why would i do that?" she purred.

"uh... yeah that's me. you shadow right?" she said, her voice almost a whisper. her purple eyes gleamed in the dusk light and a small smile slid onto her face.

December 29th, 2017, 09:14 PM
i ain’t Saying nothing!! But random question would you perhaps like to see Sasuke in dreams? It’s for a idea I have but I ain’t saying it!! )
Rain laughs softly “ so is it sweet?” He asks warmly as he begins to walk up to tord a bit “ also follow me. You too sliver I need some help with something important.” He Says with happy warm smile. “ oh! Don’t worry little Star it ain’t going to be scary “ he says as he heads upstairs

(( mayBE- yes, a lot, please ))

Tord nodded ever so slightly. He wasn’t used to dealing with this. He knew others had powers, he was just there. They called him a star boy, he was just there. Useless. How? How did his mind keep coming back to this? Maybe it was true. Shaking his head, he quietly followed Rain, unsure of what laid ahead. Hoping that Rain hadn’t been lying, he pushed himself to walk a little faster, nearly falling over in the process.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 09:54 PM
quinn laughed like a manic and smiled darkly. "now why would i do that?" she purred.

"uh... yeah that's me. you shadow right?" she said, her voice almost a whisper. her purple eyes gleamed in the dusk light and a small smile slid onto her face.
Lostsoul simply turns around “ because this is madness. Not a playground “

Shadow nods “ yep that’s me. Need anything?” He asks with a playful smile as he begins to stand up

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 09:57 PM
(( mayBE- yes, a lot, please ))

Tord nodded ever so slightly. He wasn’t used to dealing with this. He knew others had powers, he was just there. They called him a star boy, he was just there. Useless. How? How did his mind keep coming back to this? Maybe it was true. Shaking his head, he quietly followed Rain, unsure of what laid ahead. Hoping that Rain hadn’t been lying, he pushed himself to walk a little faster, nearly falling over in the process.
than it shall be done!! XD)
Rain smiles as he begins to open a door to a flower covered room with many types of plants. He puts the basket down and begins to grab some things “ tell me what type of flower pops into your head when you think of love?”
He asks as he begins to cut something. Sliver stands by the door leaning against it

December 30th, 2017, 03:41 AM
than it shall be done!! XD)
Rain smiles as he begins to open a door to a flower covered room with many types of plants. He puts the basket down and begins to grab some things “ tell me what type of flower pops into your head when you think of love?”
He asks as he begins to cut something. Sliver stands by the door leaning against it

Tord’s eyes widened as he saw the room. He adored flowers, and he adored plants in general, but he didn’t believe he had seen this many in one place. “Roses.” he responded simply to Sasuke. “They’re pretty much the flower of love,” he added quietly, looking around in quite a bit of wonder.

Caligo Everton
December 30th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Lostsoul simply turns around “ because this is madness. Not a playground “

Shadow nods “ yep that’s me. Need anything?” He asks with a playful smile as he begins to stand up
“Isn’t it the same?” She asked tilting her head in mock confusion. She smiled again.

“Oh... no. I don’t need anything. I was just wondering around.” She said blushing a bit.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 30th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Tord’s eyes widened as he saw the room. He adored flowers, and he adored plants in general, but he didn’t believe he had seen this many in one place. “Roses.” he responded simply to Sasuke. “They’re pretty much the flower of love,” he added quietly, looking around in quite a bit of wonder.
Rain smiles softly “ yep! So I made some.. a little burners to not only bring scent of roses but have you see your one true love in your sleep! I’ve been working on it for a while and need you two to try it tonight and tell me about tomorrow okay?”

December 30th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Rain smiles softly “ yep! So I made some.. a little burners to not only bring scent of roses but have you see your one true love in your sleep! I’ve been working on it for a while and need you two to try it tonight and tell me about tomorrow okay?”

Tord blinked. That hadn’t exactly been what he had been expecting to hear. “That sounds...kind of cool?” He said, smiling awkwardly. It sounded cool to him, but he didn't see how he would see some kind of true love in his sleep. However, sighing, he forced himself to listen to Rain, nodding awkwardly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 30th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Tord blinked. That hadn’t exactly been what he had been expecting to hear. “That sounds...kind of cool?” He said, smiling awkwardly. It sounded cool to him, but he didn't see how he would see some kind of true love in his sleep. However, sighing, he forced himself to listen to Rain, nodding awkwardly.
He nods with a smile “ yep! I have one for myself as well. Don’t worry it’s just a prototype so it may or may not work but if it does and you do see someone that makes your heart beat than tell me quickly! Now than...” he begins to push them out “ off to bed with you!!” He Says as he closes the door quickly on them but he opens the door to put down two little burners pink in color and rather odd looking but smelled good either way.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 30th, 2017, 07:40 PM
“Isn’t it the same?” She asked tilting her head in mock confusion. She smiled again.

“Oh... no. I don’t need anything. I was just wondering around.” She said blushing a bit.
Lostsoul growls “ not in this place” he says darkly as he begins to walk

Shadow nods slowly “ I see. Okay than um... mind helping me with something?”

December 30th, 2017, 10:06 PM
He nods with a smile “ yep! I have one for myself as well. Don’t worry it’s just a prototype so it may or may not work but if it does and you do see someone that makes your heart beat than tell me quickly! Now than...” he begins to push them out “ off to bed with you!!” He Says as he closes the door quickly on them but he opens the door to put down two little burners pink in color and rather odd looking but smelled good either way.

Tord nodded, looking back down at the device, trying to figure out which part was which. He managed to find an on/off switch, and quickly turned it on. Staring at the device for the longest time, he finally realized what he was doing and lie down, preferring to rather not fall on the ground with the device, silver eyes blinking rapidly as he slowly sank into sleep.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 30th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Tord nodded, looking back down at the device, trying to figure out which part was which. He managed to find an on/off switch, and quickly turned it on. Staring at the device for the longest time, he finally realized what he was doing and lie down, preferring to rather not fall on the ground with the device, silver eyes blinking rapidly as he slowly sank into sleep.
Soon ... As darkness took over, Tord ended up in a dark and light star like forest however he was in the middle of a line between a dark place and a light place and sitting in the middle of both was a chained man with black star filled hair and mixed colored eyes. One red and burning like fire and the other blue and flowing like water. He wore some kind of louse prison clothing and had black and white chains around his neck, wrists and legs. He turns his head seeing Tord “ .... oh? And you are?” He asks in a dark husky voice however it was calm, peaceful almost wise in a way.

rubinaito
December 30th, 2017, 11:58 PM
He laughs softly as he begins to suddenly stand up holding Sages hands “ than come~ we can’t be out here when it’s so much warmer inside with the roses my love. I’ll make your favorite “ He Says with a soft smile as he kisses Sages nose. “ what are you working on this time my love?”

Sage mumbled something in reply, reluctantly getting up with Naruto and frowning. "I'm trying to find who has been killing some of our members, and the spell I'm crafting for it is quite annoying to work with." He grumbled, following Naruto and still holding onto his hand. "So far all it's giving me is extremely blurry faces and locations- without color, too. It's really bothersome." He huffed, taking a seat as soon as they went inside.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 12:10 AM
Sage mumbled something in reply, reluctantly getting up with Naruto and frowning. "I'm trying to find who has been killing some of our members, and the spell I'm crafting for it is quite annoying to work with." He grumbled, following Naruto and still holding onto his hand. "So far all it's giving me is extremely blurry faces and locations- without color, too. It's really bothersome." He huffed, taking a seat as soon as they went inside.
He smiles softly “ hmm maybe because you haven’t slept in day!” He Says flicking sages head a bit. “ just relax for now. Gain some rest and try again once you’re well rested besides..” he smiles softly as he begins to start making some tea. “ you’ve made me feel kinda lonely my love. Do spend some time with your little fox~” he says with a playful wink as he continues making some tea.

December 31st, 2017, 03:19 AM
Soon ... As darkness took over, Tord ended up in a dark and light star like forest however he was in the middle of a line between a dark place and a light place and sitting in the middle of both was a chained man with black star filled hair and mixed colored eyes. One red and burning like fire and the other blue and flowing like water. He wore some kind of louse prison clothing and had black and white chains around his neck, wrists and legs. He turns his head seeing Tord “ .... oh? And you are?” He asks in a dark husky voice however it was calm, peaceful almost wise in a way.

Tord had been swept into calm for one moment, thinking the love part was just a lie. Soon enough, however, he left as though he was awake once again. Lucid dream? he wondered to himself, staring at the man in front of him. For a moment, he tried to figure out if he was corporeal or something of the sort. After figuring out he wasn’t, he looked back at the man across from him. After being asked who he was, Tord became silent. “I...don’t really know,” he murmured, unsure of what was happening, of whether this was a dream or a nightmare or neither, his hands behind his back, clenched together in a kind of worried way,

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 09:21 AM
Tord had been swept into calm for one moment, thinking the love part was just a lie. Soon enough, however, he left as though he was awake once again. Lucid dream? he wondered to himself, staring at the man in front of him. For a moment, he tried to figure out if he was corporeal or something of the sort. After figuring out he wasn’t, he looked back at the man across from him. After being asked who he was, Tord became silent. “I...don’t really know,” he murmured, unsure of what was happening, of whether this was a dream or a nightmare or neither, his hands behind his back, clenched together in a kind of worried way,
He nods slowly "..... do you know who I am?" je asks calmly as he begins to stand " also bury away your worries. I am not alive nor am I dead. I am trapped there for I can't touch you... even if I wanted to. your the new little one, Tord ? " he asks calmly as he begins to walk forward to him.

December 31st, 2017, 10:20 AM
He nods slowly "..... do you know who I am?" je asks calmly as he begins to stand " also bury away your worries. I am not alive nor am I dead. I am trapped there for I can't touch you... even if I wanted to. your the new little one, Tord ? " he asks calmly as he begins to walk forward to him.

Tord was quiet, staring at Sasuke with a mix of fear and confusion. He couldn’t be touched, sure, but the fact that was somthing that this man could do made him a little more scared then he should have been. “Not...really.” he murmured after a moment. “But...yeah...I’m Tord,” he murmured, wondering if he could move forwards. He had so many questions, but kept his mouth shut, afraid that his questions would be the end of him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 11:58 AM
Tord was quiet, staring at Sasuke with a mix of fear and confusion. He couldn’t be touched, sure, but the fact that was somthing that this man could do made him a little more scared then he should have been. “Not...really.” he murmured after a moment. “But...yeah...I’m Tord,” he murmured, wondering if he could move forwards. He had so many questions, but kept his mouth shut, afraid that his questions would be the end of him.
He nods slowly “ .... yes the one with the stars learning from my mother. “ he looks away almost sadly “ ... please tell me how is madness? How are my children? Are they well or..” he cuts himself off “ ... forgive its been a long time since I’ve heard of them.. and so far none of them are able to speak to me... it’s to be expected I am.. trapped after all” he says as he stands before Tord “ like I said child no need to fear me. I’m a good person.. I’m Sasuke wolfheart former leader of madness “

December 31st, 2017, 12:31 PM
He nods slowly “ .... yes the one with the stars learning from my mother. “ he looks away almost sadly “ ... please tell me how is madness? How are my children? Are they well or..” he cuts himself off “ ... forgive its been a long time since I’ve heard of them.. and so far none of them are able to speak to me... it’s to be expected I am.. trapped after all” he says as he stands before Tord “ like I said child no need to fear me. I’m a good person.. I’m Sasuke wolfheart former leader of madness “

Tord nodded ever so slightly, unsure of what else to do in this situation. “They’re...fine,” He said softly, unsure of how else to word it. “Trapped?” the word slipped from his mouth, Tord quickly glancing away as his face heated up. As Sasuke finally introduced himself, Tord’s eyes widened. Okay. He hadn’t been expecting that. Trying to calm his nerves, he nodded slightly, now knowing he was looking at an old leader. He was told not to be afraid, but he was anyways, managing to hold in his shaking.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 12:35 PM
Tord nodded ever so slightly, unsure of what else to do in this situation. “They’re...fine,” He said softly, unsure of how else to word it. “Trapped?” the word slipped from his mouth, Tord quickly glancing away as his face heated up. As Sasuke finally introduced himself, Tord’s eyes widened. Okay. He hadn’t been expecting that. Trying to calm his nerves, he nodded slightly, now knowing he was looking at an old leader. He was told not to be afraid, but he was anyways, managing to hold in his shaking.
He nods “ yes trapped. For years since my death.. I’ve been caged here in the middle of Darkness and light.. I’m trapped here yet nothing is speaking or doing anything to me... I’ve been alone this whole time. Unable to watch over my family and help them... yet you’re here little star. Tell me .. what have you used to get here or .. did this just came to be?” He asks as he begins to hold his hand calmly “ relax...” he says as he kisses Tords hand “ don’t fear me... I’m here for you not against you little star.”

December 31st, 2017, 12:47 PM
He nods “ yes trapped. For years since my death.. I’ve been caged here in the middle of Darkness and light.. I’m trapped here yet nothing is speaking or doing anything to me... I’ve been alone this whole time. Unable to watch over my family and help them... yet you’re here little star. Tell me .. what have you used to get here or .. did this just came to be?” He asks as he begins to hold his hand calmly “ relax...” he says as he kisses Tords hand “ don’t fear me... I’m here for you not against you little star.”

Tord listened in silence, unsure of what to say. Why? How? When? Questions were screaming in his mind, but he remained silent, trying to figure out how to word how he got there’s. “River...made a thing...” he murmured, trying to explain how he got there. He should have just said that it just came to be. Well, maybe it was a mix of that. As he felt a hand slip into his own, Tord tensed up for a moment, before managing to relax, looking at Sasuke quietly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 12:54 PM
Tord listened in silence, unsure of what to say. Why? How? When? Questions were screaming in his mind, but he remained silent, trying to figure out how to word how he got there’s. “River...made a thing...” he murmured, trying to explain how he got there. He should have just said that it just came to be. Well, maybe it was a mix of that. As he felt a hand slip into his own, Tord tensed up for a moment, before managing to relax, looking at Sasuke quietly.
He nods slowly “ ... rain made something huh? ... explains the scent. Well than.. we have a lot of time. Anything you wish to ask me?” He asks as he begins to sit down a bit “ come take a seat child”

December 31st, 2017, 01:43 PM
He nods slowly “ ... rain made something huh? ... explains the scent. Well than.. we have a lot of time. Anything you wish to ask me?” He asks as he begins to sit down a bit “ come take a seat child”

Tord nodded awkwardly. He wanted to figure out what exactly Rain had done, but that was for a different time. Questions? The boy blinked as he heard Sasuke ask about what Tord wanted to ask. “Quite a few things, actually,” he murmured nervously, his accent thickening for a moment, before he looked back at Sasuke. “H-How did you die?” he asked, sitting down quietly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 02:11 PM
Tord nodded awkwardly. He wanted to figure out what exactly Rain had done, but that was for a different time. Questions? The boy blinked as he heard Sasuke ask about what Tord wanted to ask. “Quite a few things, actually,” he murmured nervously, his accent thickening for a moment, before he looked back at Sasuke. “H-How did you die?” he asked, sitting down quietly.
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit “ ... I died fighting for the order. My brother.. he wanted to end my family... he was too strong for any of madness so I took up the call and fought him. I won.. but the wounds were too deep... I died before my little ones... I named Sliver and shadow but rain... they named him.” He says looking away “ .... anything else?”

December 31st, 2017, 02:56 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit “ ... I died fighting for the order. My brother.. he wanted to end my family... he was too strong for any of madness so I took up the call and fought him. I won.. but the wounds were too deep... I died before my little ones... I named Sliver and shadow but rain... they named him.” He says looking away “ .... anything else?”

Tord’s eyes widened as Sasuke spoke, trembling. Okay. That was bad. That was horrible actually. He looked away, not wanting to say anything sensitive. After a moment, he looked back at Sasuke. He had to keep his calm. Taking a deep breath, he opened his mouth. “Is there...is there any way to bring you back?” he asked softly, remembering what rain had said about soulmates. Tord knew his was dead. But he wanted to know if there was anything he could do about that, glancing away as he tried to regain his breath.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 03:20 PM
Tord’s eyes widened as Sasuke spoke, trembling. Okay. That was bad. That was horrible actually. He looked away, not wanting to say anything sensitive. After a moment, he looked back at Sasuke. He had to keep his calm. Taking a deep breath, he opened his mouth. “Is there...is there any way to bring you back?” he asked softly, remembering what rain had said about soulmates. Tord knew his was dead. But he wanted to know if there was anything he could do about that, glancing away as he tried to regain his breath.
He nods “ yes there is however now is not the time to speak of such things now I must wait for that time... in the mean time please... if you can ... visit me. It’s rather lonely here alone... with hardly a sound to be heard.” He smiles softly “ it would be interesting to speak to someone new to my family. I’m happy..” he says with a soft kind smile

wren
December 31st, 2017, 03:28 PM
[ what the actual heck did I miss? ]

December 31st, 2017, 04:23 PM
He nods “ yes there is however now is not the time to speak of such things now I must wait for that time... in the mean time please... if you can ... visit me. It’s rather lonely here alone... with hardly a sound to be heard.” He smiles softly “ it would be interesting to speak to someone new to my family. I’m happy..” he says with a soft kind smile

Tord crumpled in a somewhat dejected way. Why not now? Why couldn’t he have some love in his life? Forcing himself to smile, he nodded. Hide anything else, he told himself. They could get him out of this! But no, he had to stay, Tord pushed his hands back in his pockets then, forcing himself to not break down.

December 31st, 2017, 04:24 PM

(( just Sasuke and Tord being Sasuke and Tord ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 04:27 PM
That’s... A Awesome idea!! He can be the new seer! Or something like that :3 I love it!!)
Deadmind growls as he fell to the ground “ my god smile is so dead for this” he says looking up at her with calm eyes “ first, this is smiles fault. Secondly it’s smiles fault and lastly...” his eyes glowed as shadows begin to come out of the ground around Lion this he knew won’t do a thing to her but it gave him a chance to freaking run which he did only to fall head first before even making it to the forest. “ ... okay I give up!! Just don’t tell rage about this if you have any sense of mercy old bag just don’t tell him...” he says while covering his face already thinking about his will since he knew he was most likely going to die because of this.
Celestial
You caught a Deadmind!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 04:28 PM
Tord crumpled in a somewhat dejected way. Why not now? Why couldn’t he have some love in his life? Forcing himself to smile, he nodded. Hide anything else, he told himself. They could get him out of this! But no, he had to stay, Tord pushed his hands back in his pockets then, forcing himself to not break down.
He nods slowly as he looks at him “ .... Tord please sit with me...I must confess something... something you must keep hidden from the rest. Something only you will know until the shadow leaves... please sit”

wren
December 31st, 2017, 04:39 PM
Celestial
You caught a Deadmind!
Look snarled and formed into her human form holding the claw as she returned. She looked at the shadows and a low grumbling hiss slithered through her teeth. “Now- like civilized people I want you to explain what went through your freaking mind when you decided to hold them captive?” she growled under her breath

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 04:45 PM
Look snarled and formed into her human form holding the claw as she returned. She looked at the shadows and a low grumbling hiss slithered through her teeth. “Now- like civilized people I want you to explain what went through your freaking mind when you decided to hold them captive?” she growled under her breath
he sighs loudly “ they know where smile is and smile has my.... personal book! And it’s very important that I have it! If I must capture my own kin to do it.... so be it “ he says coldly as he begins to sit up “ ... it’s the book that would help me ....cure rage..”

wren
December 31st, 2017, 04:49 PM
he sighs loudly “ they know where smile is and smile has my.... personal book! And it’s very important that I have it! If I must capture my own kin to do it.... so be it “ he says coldly as he begins to sit up “ ... it’s the book that would help me ....cure rage..”
Lion nodded “why did smile take it? Have you ever thought of talking like civil people?” she snapped s bjt Of anger hiddenin her voice

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 04:52 PM
Lion nodded “why did smile take it? Have you ever thought of talking like civil people?” she snapped s bjt Of anger hiddenin her voice
He glares at her “ this is smile we’re talking about the only thing he talks about is weapons and his idiotic girlfriend Tide! I swear what does she see in that man..” he says looking at her “ .... I’m going to be punished?”

wren
December 31st, 2017, 04:58 PM
He glares at her “ this is smile we’re talking about the only thing he talks about is weapons and his idiotic girlfriend Tide! I swear what does she see in that man..” he says looking at her “ .... I’m going to be punished?”
Lions eyes flashed with rage “if it where not for lI’ve you wouldn’t be here! Who do you think made sasuke? Who married killer? Where would madness be without love!” she snapped giving him a harsh slap across the face before grabbing ear and hauling him to his feet and dragging him back to the place he jumped out the window. “Clean that up while I think about a reasonable punishment”

December 31st, 2017, 05:02 PM
He nods slowly as he looks at him “ .... Tord please sit with me...I must confess something... something you must keep hidden from the rest. Something only you will know until the shadow leaves... please sit”

Tord blinked, walking towards Sasuke and sitting next to him quietly, slightly worried. “okay...” He murmured, looking at Sasuke quietly. “W-what did you want to..confess?” he murmured, unsure of how to word this.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 05:07 PM
Lions eyes flashed with rage “if it where not for lI’ve you wouldn’t be here! Who do you think made sasuke? Who married killer? Where would madness be without love!” she snapped giving him a harsh slap across the face before grabbing ear and hauling him to his feet and dragging him back to the place he jumped out the window. “Clean that up while I think about a reasonable punishment”
His eyes widened a bit when she slapped him and was suddenly pulled up by the ear. He growls a bit as he roughly pulls away “ ..... than where were you when he died?” He asks coldly “ .... you weren’t there... when he named his children... love ... just powers us nothing more.” He Says coldly as he begins to step forward his eyes glowed as magic begins to pick up the glass “ ... I need that book... it’s the only way we can cure rage.. a dead body powered by the love your son had... aka dark power. Yet he can’t see nor speak ... I just want to get him to see.. to live. Is that so wrong?” He asks calmly. “ I would say sorry but I don’t have my book!”

Smile begins to put the weapon out and begins to head outside stretching a bit “ .. now what should I do?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 05:11 PM
Tord blinked, walking towards Sasuke and sitting next to him quietly, slightly worried. “okay...” He murmured, looking at Sasuke quietly. “W-what did you want to..confess?” he murmured, unsure of how to word this.
Sasuke looks up “ ... darkness is coming soon for the Order.. first rage, than a smile, than a lost soul.. one by one they will be captured and controlled however... rage will join me” He says calmly as he looks at him. “ ... I can’t do anything nor can you but .. just be prepared for it. ... I can’t help nor are y’all strong enough to go against each other... “ he smiles sadly “ all I can do is warn you of what’s to come... it’ll start when the shadow leaves.. just.. take care of them until then”

December 31st, 2017, 06:28 PM
Sasuke looks up “ ... darkness is coming soon for the Order.. first rage, than a smile, than a lost soul.. one by one they will be captured and controlled however... rage will join me” He says calmly as he looks at him. “ ... I can’t do anything nor can you but .. just be prepared for it. ... I can’t help nor are y’all strong enough to go against each other... “ he smiles sadly “ all I can do is warn you of what’s to come... it’ll start when the shadow leaves.. just.. take care of them until then”

”Dark...ness?” Tord listened in quiet, terrified. How? Why? “W-What Shadow?” He asked, slipping into a thicker accent once more. Evil? Death? Why? How? He was scared. There was no other way to put it. His breath was uneven by now, looking away once again to try and control himself, wanting to promise that he would take care of everyone, though screaming was taking over his mind.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 06:45 PM
”Dark...ness?” Tord listened in quiet, terrified. How? Why? “W-What Shadow?” He asked, slipping into a thicker accent once more. Evil? Death? Why? How? He was scared. There was no other way to put it. His breath was uneven by now, looking away once again to try and control himself, wanting to promise that he would take care of everyone, though screaming was taking over his mind.
He looks away “ that I cannot answer” He says calmly as he holds Tords hand “ just promise me you will watch over them until I return?”

December 31st, 2017, 07:21 PM
He looks away “ that I cannot answer” He says calmly as he holds Tords hand “ just promise me you will watch over them until I return?”

Tord was quiet. What was he supposed to do? He feebly nodded as he couldn’t find any words coming out of his mouth. “I...promise,” He murmured, knowing that was probably what he was supposed to say. “Can...can I tell anyone about this?” He asked, blinking.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 07:27 PM
Tord was quiet. What was he supposed to do? He feebly nodded as he couldn’t find any words coming out of his mouth. “I...promise,” He murmured, knowing that was probably what he was supposed to say. “Can...can I tell anyone about this?” He asked, blinking.
He shakes his head “ ... you may tell lion however never tell rose... she may be leader but she’s still young.. my death did make her wiser but with all that’s happening I believe she’s doubting herself.. I don’t want her to lead you all to death so soon... so do not tell her “

January 1st, 2018, 01:30 AM
He shakes his head “ ... you may tell lion however never tell rose... she may be leader but she’s still young.. my death did make her wiser but with all that’s happening I believe she’s doubting herself.. I don’t want her to lead you all to death so soon... so do not tell her “

Tord nodded. He didn’t know why this was being trusted to him. Why him? Glancing away and then looking back at Sasuke, he tried not to hyperventilate. “W-Why was it me who has to tell everyone?” He murmured after a moment, blinking, scared over what the answer might be.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 1st, 2018, 10:30 AM
Tord nodded. He didn’t know why this was being trusted to him. Why him? Glancing away and then looking back at Sasuke, he tried not to hyperventilate. “W-Why was it me who has to tell everyone?” He murmured after a moment, blinking, scared over what the answer might be.
He smiles sadly “ because you’re the only one I can speak to.... the rest can’t hear my voice...my mother can’t hear me as well. So far you’re the only one that can hear me... I’m sorry that may be a bit much for you but I know.. that you can do it”

January 1st, 2018, 11:06 AM
He smiles sadly “ because you’re the only one I can speak to.... the rest can’t hear my voice...my mother can’t hear me as well. So far you’re the only one that can hear me... I’m sorry that may be a bit much for you but I know.. that you can do it”

Tord nodded, knowing how that made sense. He wanted to say he could understand, but he really didn’t. “I...erm...” He honestly didn’t know what to say, just nodding awkwardly, even though he had no faith in himself, unsure of what to say or do next.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 1st, 2018, 11:36 AM
Tord nodded, knowing how that made sense. He wanted to say he could understand, but he really didn’t. “I...erm...” He honestly didn’t know what to say, just nodding awkwardly, even though he had no faith in himself, unsure of what to say or do next.
He smiles softly as he holds Tord hand “ but I believe there is a other reason you’re here. Close your eyes for me “ He says softly as he leans in a bit

January 1st, 2018, 11:41 AM
He smiles softly as he holds Tord hand “ but I believe there is a other reason you’re here. Close your eyes for me “ He says softly as he leans in a bit

Tord tensed up for a minute, but forced himself to relax. He wanted to protest, but confusion was keeping his mouth from moving. He closed his eyes, unsure of what to expect, parts of his body tensing up just in case.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 1st, 2018, 11:53 AM
Tord tensed up for a minute, but forced himself to relax. He wanted to protest, but confusion was keeping his mouth from moving. He closed his eyes, unsure of what to expect, parts of his body tensing up just in case.
He laughs softly as he softly touches Tords cheek and begins to kiss him softly “ .... Only a soulmate can enter this place... I guess this means I’m yours “

January 1st, 2018, 12:01 PM
He laughs softly as he softly touches Tords cheek and begins to kiss him softly “ .... Only a soulmate can enter this place... I guess this means I’m yours “

Tord smiled once Sasuke said that. So he did know! However, the kissing caused his face to heat up, a huge smile covering his face. “I...suppose so,” he murmured, still smiling.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 1st, 2018, 12:52 PM
Tord smiled once Sasuke said that. So he did know! However, the kissing caused his face to heat up, a huge smile covering his face. “I...suppose so,” he murmured, still smiling.
He laughs softly “ there’s the smile.” He Says playfully as he begins to kiss his head “ I believe it’s time we part for now. Don’t worry whenever you sleep I’ll be there in your dreams. Waiting for you to return but before you go... do you have anything to say or ask “

January 1st, 2018, 01:15 PM
He laughs softly “ there’s the smile.” He Says playfully as he begins to kiss his head “ I believe it’s time we part for now. Don’t worry whenever you sleep I’ll be there in your dreams. Waiting for you to return but before you go... do you have anything to say or ask “

Tord glanced away, his face heating up, though he was still smiling. He didn’t want to part yet. He couldn’t part yet! All this was happening, and he didn’t want to lose the one thing that felt right, that felt normal. “I...erm...I love you,” he murmured after Sasuke asked if he had anything he wanted to say, trying to smile while he felt everything was being torn away from him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 1st, 2018, 01:45 PM
Tord glanced away, his face heating up, though he was still smiling. He didn’t want to part yet. He couldn’t part yet! All this was happening, and he didn’t want to lose the one thing that felt right, that felt normal. “I...erm...I love you,” he murmured after Sasuke asked if he had anything he wanted to say, trying to smile while he felt everything was being torn away from him.
He smiles softly “ I love you most “ He Says kissing his cheek softly “ ... now go. The sliver wolf calls you “ he says as his eyes glowed and the world they were in slowly disappears

January 1st, 2018, 02:02 PM
He smiles softly “ I love you most “ He Says kissing his cheek softly “ ... now go. The sliver wolf calls you “ he says as his eyes glowed and the world they were in slowly disappears

Tord was tempted to say that he wouldn’t be leading. He didn’t want to go. Not now, not ever. However, he supposed he had to, flinching back as Sasuke’s eyes lit up, trying to figure out who the silver wolf was already.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 1st, 2018, 02:10 PM
Tord was tempted to say that he wouldn’t be leading. He didn’t want to go. Not now, not ever. However, he supposed he had to, flinching back as Sasuke’s eyes lit up, trying to figure out who the silver wolf was already.
A yell was heard “ wake up sleepy head!” Said Sliver trying to wake up Tord with Rain at the door yawning a bit. His hair all messy

January 1st, 2018, 02:25 PM
A yell was heard “ wake up sleepy head!” Said Sliver trying to wake up Tord with Rain at the door yawning a bit. His hair all messy

Tord bolted straight up, nearly punching Silver as he did so. He was breathing heavily, something he controlled after a few seconds. “I’m up...” he muttered, running his fingers through his hair

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 1st, 2018, 02:42 PM
Tord bolted straight up, nearly punching Silver as he did so. He was breathing heavily, something he controlled after a few seconds. “I’m up...” he muttered, running his fingers through his hair
She laughs softly “ whoa! Must have been a good dream! “ She says playfully “ who’d you dream about?”

January 1st, 2018, 02:48 PM
She laughs softly “ whoa! Must have been a good dream! “ She says playfully “ who’d you dream about?”

Tord shrugged. “It was okay,” he decided, trying his best to lie. Should he say who he saw? “Some...dead guy,” He said, not saying the same. “I didn’t learn his name,” Tord sighed, lying. He didn’t know whether to say anything or not, just smiling awkwardly as he looked at the others.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 1st, 2018, 02:55 PM
Tord shrugged. “It was okay,” he decided, trying his best to lie. Should he say who he saw? “Some...dead guy,” He said, not saying the same. “I didn’t learn his name,” Tord sighed, lying. He didn’t know whether to say anything or not, just smiling awkwardly as he looked at the others.
She laughs softly “ a dead guy so it didn’t work huh?” Rain nods “ .. yea I guess I still have to work on it”

January 1st, 2018, 03:37 PM
She laughs softly “ a dead guy so it didn’t work huh?” Rain nods “ .. yea I guess I still have to work on it”

Tord shrugged. “It kind of worked,” he pointed out. “Just maybe not the way you wanted it to,” he added, smiling awkwardly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 1st, 2018, 05:50 PM
Tord shrugged. “It kind of worked,” he pointed out. “Just maybe not the way you wanted it to,” he added, smiling awkwardly.
Rain sighs softly “ ... maybe it worked too well... now than tell me what did this man look like?”

January 1st, 2018, 06:05 PM
Rain sighs softly “ ... maybe it worked too well... now than tell me what did this man look like?”

Tord blinked. “Um...how do I describe this...” he looked away, gesturing with his hands as though he was trying to gather his thoughts. “He had dark hair...and...and blue eyes...” He said, trying to grasp the memory of what Sasuke looked like. “That’s all I can really remember,” He murmured, shrugging.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 1st, 2018, 09:39 PM
Tord blinked. “Um...how do I describe this...” he looked away, gesturing with his hands as though he was trying to gather his thoughts. “He had dark hair...and...and blue eyes...” He said, trying to grasp the memory of what Sasuke looked like. “That’s all I can really remember,” He murmured, shrugging.
She nods slowly “ .... that... that’s very familiar in both living and dead ways um...” rain sighs softly “ ... so that may be shadow or .. our father Sasuke however it’s probably most likely shadow”

January 2nd, 2018, 01:36 AM
She nods slowly “ .... that... that’s very familiar in both living and dead ways um...” rain sighs softly “ ... so that may be shadow or .. our father Sasuke however it’s probably most likely shadow”

Tord shrugged, parts of him tensing up as she mentioned Sasuke. However, once she said it was probably Shadow, he decided to just go with it. “Yeah, it was probably Shadow,” he agreed, smiling awkwardly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 10:31 AM
Tord shrugged, parts of him tensing up as she mentioned Sasuke. However, once she said it was probably Shadow, he decided to just go with it. “Yeah, it was probably Shadow,” he agreed, smiling awkwardly.
Rain nods slowly “ .... so a dead man!” He Says darkly as Sliver holds him back “ no bad rain! Okay than let’s go meet your soulmate!” She says happily while rain seemed kinda pissed about it

January 2nd, 2018, 10:44 AM
Rain nods slowly “ .... so a dead man!” He Says darkly as Sliver holds him back “ no bad rain! Okay than let’s go meet your soulmate!” She says happily while rain seemed kinda pissed about it

Tord blinked, a little confused as to why Rain seemed angry. He pushed it away, and just awkwardly nodded. “Erm...okay,” he murmured, trying to make sense of everything still, looking at Rain cautiously.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 10:50 AM
Tord blinked, a little confused as to why Rain seemed angry. He pushed it away, and just awkwardly nodded. “Erm...okay,” he murmured, trying to make sense of everything still, looking at Rain cautiously.
Sliver laughs softly “ don’t worry about rain.. he’s just a little upset that shadow ended up being your number one” Rain rolls his eyes as he begins to walk out. Sliver holds out her hand “ now come on my dear let’s meet a shadow!”

January 2nd, 2018, 11:09 AM
Sliver laughs softly “ don’t worry about rain.. he’s just a little upset that shadow ended up being your number one” Rain rolls his eyes as he begins to walk out. Sliver holds out her hand “ now come on my dear let’s meet a shadow!”

Tord tensed up. Shadow. Shadow! Everything came back to him from the dream, and he tensed up. No, this wasn’t good. Tord managed to walk next to Silver, not holding her hand, now too scared to do that.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 11:12 AM
Tord tensed up. Shadow. Shadow! Everything came back to him from the dream, and he tensed up. No, this wasn’t good. Tord managed to walk next to Silver, not holding her hand, now too scared to do that.
Shs tilts her head “ something wrong?” She asks worryingly as a dark husky voice was heard “ What was that thing you needed from me?” Asked Shadow who was a handsome guy like his father with short black messy hair and burning blue eyes. He looks at Tord “ .... hi”

January 2nd, 2018, 01:14 PM
Shs tilts her head “ something wrong?” She asks worryingly as a dark husky voice was heard “ What was that thing you needed from me?” Asked Shadow who was a handsome guy like his father with short black messy hair and burning blue eyes. He looks at Tord “ .... hi”

”Nothing,” Tord muttered, looking away. He looked back up after a moment, and, seeing Shadow, he became dead silent. “Erm...hi...” he managed to sputter out, looking at Shadow nervously.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 01:37 PM
”Nothing,” Tord muttered, looking away. He looked back up after a moment, and, seeing Shadow, he became dead silent. “Erm...hi...” he managed to sputter out, looking at Shadow nervously.
Sliver smiles playfully “ ohh he’s nervous well I’ll leave you two to it!” She says playfully as she pushes rain out leaving them alone. Shadow looks at Tord than rubs the back of his neck “ ... so ... what is happening?”

January 2nd, 2018, 01:45 PM
Sliver smiles playfully “ ohh he’s nervous well I’ll leave you two to it!” She says playfully as she pushes rain out leaving them alone. Shadow looks at Tord than rubs the back of his neck “ ... so ... what is happening?”

Tord almost wanted to yell who he had actually met, but he kept his mouth shut, and delt with all the confusing things being thrown at him. “Erm...well...I don’t really know,” he confess, glancing at the door for a second before looking back at Shadow.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 02:05 PM
Tord almost wanted to yell who he had actually met, but he kept his mouth shut, and delt with all the confusing things being thrown at him. “Erm...well...I don’t really know,” he confess, glancing at the door for a second before looking back at Shadow.
He nods slowly “ okay...anything else?” He asks softly as he begins to turn around a bit

January 2nd, 2018, 02:10 PM
He nods slowly “ okay...anything else?” He asks softly as he begins to turn around a bit

Tord shrugged. “Honestly, I don’t know,” he sighed. He didn’t know what to say, looking around quietly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 02:18 PM
Tord shrugged. “Honestly, I don’t know,” he sighed. He didn’t know what to say, looking around quietly.
He laughs softly “ okay.... well I’m going to go now if you need anything just call “ He Says as he begins to walk outside and almost immediately sliver pops out “ did you kiss?”

January 2nd, 2018, 02:46 PM
He laughs softly “ okay.... well I’m going to go now if you need anything just call “ He Says as he begins to walk outside and almost immediately sliver pops out “ did you kiss?”

Tord nodded, glad that the encounter was over. “See you,” he murmured, trying his best not to look too relieved. Once Silver popped in, he nearly fell over. “No!” he almost yelled, his face heating up.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 03:46 PM
Tord nodded, glad that the encounter was over. “See you,” he murmured, trying his best not to look too relieved. Once Silver popped in, he nearly fell over. “No!” he almost yelled, his face heating up.
She laughs softly “ why you blushing than huh? How was it? Was it spicy or shy tell me!” She asks playfully as she begins to sit down by him. “ or maybe He isn’t the one?”

January 2nd, 2018, 04:13 PM
She laughs softly “ why you blushing than huh? How was it? Was it spicy or shy tell me!” She asks playfully as she begins to sit down by him. “ or maybe He isn’t the one?”

Tord took an awkward breath, still trying to regain himself. “Literally nothing happened!” He said, rolling his eyes. “I...don’t know,” he sighed, looking away from Silver and letting out a breath he didn’t know he was holding in.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 04:20 PM
Tord took an awkward breath, still trying to regain himself. “Literally nothing happened!” He said, rolling his eyes. “I...don’t know,” he sighed, looking away from Silver and letting out a breath he didn’t know he was holding in.
She sighs loudly “ you’re so boring...” she smiles softly “ so how about going on a date on him first? Try to figure out if he indeed is the man... wait if I may. Mind if I show you a picture?”

January 2nd, 2018, 04:25 PM
She sighs loudly “ you’re so boring...” she smiles softly “ so how about going on a date on him first? Try to figure out if he indeed is the man... wait if I may. Mind if I show you a picture?”

”I am absolutely fine with that,” Tord rolled his eyes. “Maybe...and yeah, you could show me a picture,” he sighed. Why was Silver so hell-bent on getting him a date? He didn’t understand, sighing as he looked at her.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 04:28 PM
”I am absolutely fine with that,” Tord rolled his eyes. “Maybe...and yeah, you could show me a picture,” he sighed. Why was Silver so hell-bent on getting him a date? He didn’t understand, sighing as he looked at her.
Sliver smiles softly as she begins to pull out a picture showing... Sasuke smiling happily while playfully rubbing the head of rose while Deadmind and lion were behind them laughing... it was a happy picture yet she smiled sadly because of it. “ ... is this man.. the one you saw?” She asks rather desperately

January 2nd, 2018, 04:45 PM
Sliver smiles softly as she begins to pull out a picture showing... Sasuke smiling happily while playfully rubbing the head of rose while Deadmind and lion were behind them laughing... it was a happy picture yet she smiled sadly because of it. “ ... is this man.. the one you saw?” She asks rather desperately

Tord looked at the photo and froze, glancing up at Silver, then back down at the photo. “Yeah...” he muttered after a moment, deciding not to hide the truth anymore. He didn’t say anything else, just watching the picture as though he expected something to move in it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 04:47 PM
Tord looked at the photo and froze, glancing up at Silver, then back down at the photo. “Yeah...” he muttered after a moment, deciding not to hide the truth anymore. He didn’t say anything else, just watching the picture as though he expected something to move in it.
She smiles softly “ ... I knew it. Don’t tell rain or shadow... what did he say? Or ... what did he look like? Was he in heaven or.. hell? “ she laughs softly as she puts her hand on her head “ sorry if I’m asking a lot it’s just... I’ve never met him.. yet you can “

January 2nd, 2018, 04:52 PM
She smiles softly “ ... I knew it. Don’t tell rain or shadow... what did he say? Or ... what did he look like? Was he in heaven or.. hell? “ she laughs softly as she puts her hand on her head “ sorry if I’m asking a lot it’s just... I’ve never met him.. yet you can “

Tord just shrugged, not wanting to admit he had seen it, but knowing he couldn’t go back now. “He was in a good place,” He half-lied, smiling ever so slightly. “And it’s fine,” he murmured, looking away.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 04:54 PM
Tord just shrugged, not wanting to admit he had seen it, but knowing he couldn’t go back now. “He was in a good place,” He half-lied, smiling ever so slightly. “And it’s fine,” he murmured, looking away.
She nods slowly “ ... why didn’t he come when Rose was made leader than? ..... why wasn’t he there when I was made deputy..” she asks softly as she looks at him. “ .... is he truly okay?”

January 2nd, 2018, 05:11 PM
She nods slowly “ ... why didn’t he come when Rose was made leader than? ..... why wasn’t he there when I was made deputy..” she asks softly as she looks at him. “ .... is he truly okay?”

Tord was silent, as he didn’t know how to answer those questions. “Yes, He is, at least, he seemed that way,” Tord sighed, shrugging, unsure of what to do here.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 2nd, 2018, 06:55 PM
Tord was silent, as he didn’t know how to answer those questions. “Yes, He is, at least, he seemed that way,” Tord sighed, shrugging, unsure of what to do here.
She nods slowly “ I see... thank you. “ she says as she stands up “ .... if you see him again.. can you ask him something for me?”

January 3rd, 2018, 01:17 AM
She nods slowly “ I see... thank you. “ she says as she stands up “ .... if you see him again.. can you ask him something for me?”

Tord nodded. He didn’t exactly know what Silver wanted to say, but he guessed he would have to see, listening to her in silence.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 3rd, 2018, 12:08 PM
Tord nodded. He didn’t exactly know what Silver wanted to say, but he guessed he would have to see, listening to her in silence.
She nods “ ..... why did he do it? Why fight and risk his life.... when he had a chance to live and run...” she asks sadly as she stands up

January 3rd, 2018, 02:16 PM
She nods “ ..... why did he do it? Why fight and risk his life.... when he had a chance to live and run...” she asks sadly as she stands up

Tord just nodded, he couldn’t understand the amount of pain Silver was probably in, but he tried to. “I’ll...do that,” he managed to force out, trying to keep his breathing even.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 4th, 2018, 08:59 AM
Tord just nodded, he couldn’t understand the amount of pain Silver was probably in, but he tried to. “I’ll...do that,” he managed to force out, trying to keep his breathing even.
she nods and smiles " okay... thank you. now.." she smiles as she messes up the boys hair " cheer up! lets go out today! you haven't been on a job right why not take a job with me?"

January 4th, 2018, 09:10 AM
she nods and smiles " okay... thank you. now.." she smiles as she messes up the boys hair " cheer up! lets go out today! you haven't been on a job right why not take a job with me?"

Tord nodded once again, blinking as he felt a hand on his hair. “That’d be cool!” He said, forcing enthusiasm into his voice, smiling awkwardly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 4th, 2018, 10:25 AM
Tord nodded once again, blinking as he felt a hand on his hair. “That’d be cool!” He said, forcing enthusiasm into his voice, smiling awkwardly.
she smiles " okay! now than lets go to rose and talk to her about what types of jobs will be good"

January 4th, 2018, 10:57 AM
she smiles " okay! now than lets go to rose and talk to her about what types of jobs will be good"

Tord nodded, letting Silver show him where he was supposed to go, since he honestly didn’t know.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 4th, 2018, 11:07 AM
Tord nodded, letting Silver show him where he was supposed to go, since he honestly didn’t know.
she smiles as she begins to walk " so tell me has Lion told you about what jobs are and why we do them?"

January 4th, 2018, 11:30 AM
she smiles as she begins to walk " so tell me has Lion told you about what jobs are and why we do them?"

Tord shook his head. “Not really,” he admitted, shrugging. He hadn’t heard that much, unsure what he needed to understand about the jobs.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 12:52 AM
:flyingpenguin:

Tord shook his head. “Not really,” he admitted, shrugging. He hadn’t heard that much, unsure what he needed to understand about the jobs.
She nods “ jobs are people. They are people who caused many to suffer and are given to us by the victims. We kill the way they want us to. Tonight will be a simple one a sniper shot to the skull of a man with power. Smile will be with us so don’t worry if you miss the shot “

January 6th, 2018, 02:46 AM
:flyingpenguin:
She nods “ jobs are people. They are people who caused many to suffer and are given to us by the victims. We kill the way they want us to. Tonight will be a simple one a sniper shot to the skull of a man with power. Smile will be with us so don’t worry if you miss the shot “

Tord blinked, but nodded. He had forgotten that most of the time, some kind of suffering was involved. He didn’t want to think about that, so he just nodded. “Wait, I have to take the shot?” he asked, his entire body tensing up, he had never held a gun in his life before, much less fired it. Well, that was something he would probably have to get used to. Once again he nodded, nervously pushing his hands in his pockets.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 02:48 AM
Tord blinked, but nodded. He had forgotten that most of the time, some kind of suffering was involved. He didn’t want to think about that, so he just nodded. “Wait, I have to take the shot?” he asked, his entire body tensing up, he had never held a gun in his life before, much less fired it. Well, that was something he would probably have to get used to. Once again he nodded, nervously pushing his hands in his pockets.
She nods “ only if you want to. We won’t force anything you don’t want. So tell me would you like to see the details of y
The job and want me to tell you once we get there”

January 6th, 2018, 03:14 AM
She nods “ only if you want to. We won’t force anything you don’t want. So tell me would you like to see the details of y
The job and want me to tell you once we get there”

Tord really didn’t know how to respond to that, a shiver going through his body for a moment, before he forced himself to shrug. ”Whichever one...works,” he murmured, shrugging as he looked over at Silver.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 09:25 AM
Tord really didn’t know how to respond to that, a shiver going through his body for a moment, before he forced himself to shrug. ”Whichever one...works,” he murmured, shrugging as he looked over at Silver.
She smiles “ don’t worry if you miss smile will be there” she says calmly as she begins to walk

January 6th, 2018, 09:45 AM
She smiles “ don’t worry if you miss smile will be there” she says calmly as she begins to walk

Tord shrugged, just nodding for the time being, before he tensed up ever so slightly. “Why do you say that?” he asked, trying to hide the nervousness in his voice as he looked at Silver.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 10:19 AM
Tord shrugged, just nodding for the time being, before he tensed up ever so slightly. “Why do you say that?” he asked, trying to hide the nervousness in his voice as he looked at Silver.
She laughs softly “ well it’s doesn’t seem like you know how to use a gun and forgive me if I’m being rude but I feel that you may mostly miss. But don’t worry if you want we can put some training in you”

January 6th, 2018, 12:54 PM
She laughs softly “ well it’s doesn’t seem like you know how to use a gun and forgive me if I’m being rude but I feel that you may mostly miss. But don’t worry if you want we can put some training in you”

”Well, you’re not wrong,” Tord shrugged. As much as he didn't Want to admit he couldn’t do that, he supposed he had to do that if he didn’t want to be trusted too much. He just nodded after that, smiling awkwardly, despite feeling slightly angry at himself that he barely knew how to do anything with a gun.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 01:01 PM
”Well, you’re not wrong,” Tord shrugged. As much as he didn't Want to admit he couldn’t do that, he supposed he had to do that if he didn’t want to be trusted too much. He just nodded after that, smiling awkwardly, despite feeling slightly angry at himself that he barely knew how to do anything with a gun.
She smiles “ see? Would you like to try it for a bit? It may give you a good chance to see how it is before doing the real thing “ she says calmly as he heads downstairs

January 6th, 2018, 01:37 PM
She smiles “ see? Would you like to try it for a bit? It may give you a good chance to see how it is before doing the real thing “ she says calmly as he heads downstairs

Tord nodded, eager to have some kind of experience for when he actually did this. However, he was still nervous about this whole “you’re going to assassinate someone and that’s perfectly normal” thing. For him that didn’t seem like something that would work very well, however, in the end, he just forced himself to smile and nod.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 9th, 2018, 03:10 AM
Tord nodded, eager to have some kind of experience for when he actually did this. However, he was still nervous about this whole “you’re going to assassinate someone and that’s perfectly normal” thing. For him that didn’t seem like something that would work very well, however, in the end, he just forced himself to smile and nod.
she smiles “ forgive me if this is too sudden or boring but.. I don’t think you can take a torture job... especially from that guy” she says calmly as she looks at him “ well ready?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 9th, 2018, 03:12 AM
@celestial

Dead mind sighs a bit as he fixes the window than he suddenly remembers something. “ oh lion! Wait up a bit I need some advice for something important!” He Says as he quickly fixes whatever he broke and began to run up a bit to her. “ okay don’t tell rage or anyone else about this. But I’m pregnant have any advice for it?” He asks as if it was a normal thing

Smile yawns a bit as he begins to text tide “ hi cutie coming home?” He sends the text as he lays on his back waiting for a answer

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 9th, 2018, 03:13 AM
He smiles softly “ hmm maybe because you haven’t slept in day!” He Says flicking sages head a bit. “ just relax for now. Gain some rest and try again once you’re well rested besides..” he smiles softly as he begins to start making some tea. “ you’ve made me feel kinda lonely my love. Do spend some time with your little fox~” he says with a playful wink as he continues making some tea.
Rubinaito

January 9th, 2018, 05:35 AM
she smiles “ forgive me if this is too sudden or boring but.. I don’t think you can take a torture job... especially from that guy” she says calmly as she looks at him “ well ready?”

Tord shrugged. “I’m fine with that,” he muttered, not knowing exactly what words to say. He just stood there and stayed silent, letting Silver show him what to do.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 9th, 2018, 06:41 PM
Tord shrugged. “I’m fine with that,” he muttered, not knowing exactly what words to say. He just stood there and stayed silent, letting Silver show him what to do.
She nods as her eyes glowed and a portal opens in front of her “ well than come on in”

January 9th, 2018, 06:48 PM
She nods as her eyes glowed and a portal opens in front of her “ well than come on in”

Tord stared at the portal. One more thing to add to the list of things he hadn’t been expecting. Managing to nod, he walked through the portal, a shiver shooting up his spine as he began to walk.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 06:29 AM
Tord stared at the portal. One more thing to add to the list of things he hadn’t been expecting. Managing to nod, he walked through the portal, a shiver shooting up his spine as he began to walk.
She smiles as she follows him and soon they appeared in a forest, bright and alive and more real than any other forest. She laughs softly “ we’re here.” She says referring to the targets and the many weapons here and there. “ take your pick little warrior”

January 10th, 2018, 08:19 AM
She smiles as she follows him and soon they appeared in a forest, bright and alive and more real than any other forest. She laughs softly “ we’re here.” She says referring to the targets and the many weapons here and there. “ take your pick little warrior”

Tord was stiff, saring at all the weapons. No,
he didn't really like this, not at all. He simply nodded, shivering once, before looking at the weapons, unsure of which one he was going to pick.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 08:24 AM
Tord was stiff, saring at all the weapons. No,
he didn't really like this, not at all. He simply nodded, shivering once, before looking at the weapons, unsure of which one he was going to pick.
She smiles as she looks at him “ come on little star! Cheer up! You’re little boyfriend Sasuke made each weapon you see here. Maybe he made one after the Stars?”

January 10th, 2018, 12:53 PM
She smiles as she looks at him “ come on little star! Cheer up! You’re little boyfriend Sasuke made each weapon you see here. Maybe he made one after the Stars?”

Tord's face heated up as she mention Sasuke once again, and him being Sasuke's boyfriend. "Maybe," he murmured,
shrugging. "Let's look," he murmured, looking at all the weapons quietly.

(( Wolves hidden in plain sight? ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 01:03 PM
Tord's face heated up as she mention Sasuke once again, and him being Sasuke's boyfriend. "Maybe," he murmured,
shrugging. "Let's look," he murmured, looking at all the weapons quietly.

(( Wolves hidden in plain sight? ))
She smiles as she looks around “ hmm maybe it’s a sword?” She says as she looks around “ oh! Also if you’re my dads soulmate does that make you my dad so?”

January 10th, 2018, 02:23 PM
She smiles as she looks around “ hmm maybe it’s a sword?” She says as she looks around “ oh! Also if you’re my dads soulmate does that make you my dad so?”

Tord shrugged, “Hell If I know,” he murmured. He was looking around quietly when he heard Silver once again. “Honestly, I don’t know, and that’s not something I want to think about right now,” He said, feeling his cheeks heat up once again as he stood there.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 02:30 PM
Tord shrugged, “Hell If I know,” he murmured. He was looking around quietly when he heard Silver once again. “Honestly, I don’t know, and that’s not something I want to think about right now,” He said, feeling his cheeks heat up once again as he stood there.
she smiles “ alright... mom” she says playfully as she begins to walk towards a chest “ hmm it’s locked..maybe it’s in here! Did lion give you a key or something ?”

January 10th, 2018, 02:53 PM
she smiles “ alright... mom” she says playfully as she begins to walk towards a chest “ hmm it’s locked..maybe it’s in here! Did lion give you a key or something ?”

”Shut up,” Tord said, his face heating up once again. “Erm...maybe?” he blinked as he looked at the chest, digging in his pockets for anything that may have showed up.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 03:36 PM
”Shut up,” Tord said, his face heating up once again. “Erm...maybe?” he blinked as he looked at the chest, digging in his pockets for anything that may have showed up.
Sliver smiles “ what is it mother? Can’t find it. ... maybe shadow can break in. Which yes is also your little boy” she teases as she looks up Her eyes glowing a bit as she looks at tord “ he’s coming mom so don’t worry “

January 10th, 2018, 04:40 PM
Sliver smiles “ what is it mother? Can’t find it. ... maybe shadow can break in. Which yes is also your little boy” she teases as she looks up Her eyes glowing a bit as she looks at tord “ he’s coming mom so don’t worry “

Tord blinked, tempted to grab Silver, “If I’m your mother, I’m just an adoptive one, young lady,” he teased. “So please call me Tord for the time being” he said, looking at the chest once again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 04:51 PM
Tord blinked, tempted to grab Silver, “If I’m your mother, I’m just an adoptive one, young lady,” he teased. “So please call me Tord for the time being” he said, looking at the chest once again.
shes smiles “ so my step mom?” She asks playfully as shadow appears from a portal. He looks at them “ what is it?” He asks calmly as sliver smiles “ the chest over there is locked” he sighs softly “ fine” he says as he begins to walk up to the chest and simply just tap it and suddenly it opens “ there “ sliver smiles playfully “ okay little star go ahead and see if it’s the one”

January 10th, 2018, 05:03 PM
shes smiles “ so my step mom?” She asks playfully as shadow appears from a portal. He looks at them “ what is it?” He asks calmly as sliver smiles “ the chest over there is locked” he sighs softly “ fine” he says as he begins to walk up to the chest and simply just tap it and suddenly it opens “ there “ sliver smiles playfully “ okay little star go ahead and see if it’s the one”

Tord sighed, “Yes, I suppose so,” he laughed, rolling his eyes. He looked over at the chest, and tapped his hand on the chest, unsure of what he was supposed to be expecting as he opened it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 05:14 PM
Tord sighed, “Yes, I suppose so,” he laughed, rolling his eyes. He looked over at the chest, and tapped his hand on the chest, unsure of what he was supposed to be expecting as he opened it.
A shining star like sword was there, almost looking exactly like the whole universe by the way magic moved in its black blade. The handle built in the shape of falling stars with random colorful Jews here and there alone with a small norwegian words hidden in the blade saying Til min stjerne som jeg ikke kan se ennå drømme om. Sliver smiles “ so did you find it!?”

January 10th, 2018, 05:40 PM
A shining star like sword was there, almost looking exactly like the whole universe by the way magic moved in its black blade. The handle built in the shape of falling stars with random colorful Jews here and there alone with a small norwegian words hidden in the blade saying Til min stjerne som jeg ikke kan se ennå drømme om. Sliver smiles “ so did you find it!?”

(( i’m sorry for laughing at this autocorrect but i just-

“random colorful jews” ))

Tord stared at the blade, placing his hands on it. He’d never thought he’d be holding something like this. Something apparently made just for him. “Y-Yeah, I did,” he stammered, Taken by shock as he looked at the blade, tempted to run his finger along it, forcing himself not to.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 05:47 PM
(( i’m sorry for laughing at this autocorrect but i just-

“random colorful jews” ))

Tord stared at the blade, placing his hands on it. He’d never thought he’d be holding something like this. Something apparently made just for him. “Y-Yeah, I did,” he stammered, Taken by shock as he looked at the blade, tempted to run his finger along it, forcing himself not to.
XD I meant gems! Why didn’t I see that?! )
Sliver smiles “ hmmm wanna try it out maybe it will unlock your powers as well?” She says as she begins to step back a bit

January 11th, 2018, 05:17 AM
XD I meant gems! Why didn’t I see that?! )
Sliver smiles “ hmmm wanna try it out maybe it will unlock your powers as well?” She says as she begins to step back a bit

”Try it on what?” Tord asked, raising his eyebrows. He didn’t exactly know what she meant, still trying to control himself while holding the blade, which somehow felt like he was barely holding anything, trying to figure out the right position to hold it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 11th, 2018, 08:55 AM
”Try it on what?” Tord asked, raising his eyebrows. He didn’t exactly know what she meant, still trying to control himself while holding the blade, which somehow felt like he was barely holding anything, trying to figure out the right position to hold it.
She smiles “ on those targets over there unless you want to try to fight me against me a bit “

January 11th, 2018, 01:02 PM
She smiles “ on those targets over there unless you want to try to fight me against me a bit “

Tord flinched at the idea of fighting Silver, the woman he had looked up to for the longest time. "I'll try it on the dummies," he said, a shiver shooting down his spine for a moment before he smiled.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 11th, 2018, 01:05 PM
Tord flinched at the idea of fighting Silver, the woman he had looked up to for the longest time. "I'll try it on the dummies," he said, a shiver shooting down his spine for a moment before he smiled.
She laughs softly “ okay then!” She says as she begins to set the dummies up “ okay... strike now!” She yells suddenly

January 11th, 2018, 01:21 PM
She laughs softly “ okay then!” She says as she begins to set the dummies up “ okay... strike now!” She yells suddenly

Tord nearly screamed, before he lunged at the dummies, trying his best to slash through them, surprised at how easy it seemed, his silver eyes widening as he did so.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 11th, 2018, 01:23 PM
Tord nearly screamed, before he lunged at the dummies, trying his best to slash through them, surprised at how easy it seemed, his silver eyes widening as he did so.
She laughs loudly “ yes that’s it! Again! “
She says watching him honestly surprised about how fast tord was moving

January 11th, 2018, 01:28 PM
She laughs loudly “ yes that’s it! Again! “
She says watching him honestly surprised about how fast tord was moving

Tord blinked but once again started slashing, trying to keep himself calm, so he didn't get out of hand.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 11th, 2018, 01:31 PM
Tord blinked but once again started slashing, trying to keep himself calm, so he didn't get out of hand.
She smiles playfully “ now than strike at me! “ she says as she summons a sliver sword. “ have at me!”

January 11th, 2018, 02:50 PM
She smiles playfully “ now than strike at me! “ she says as she summons a sliver sword. “ have at me!”

Tord tensed up. "A-At you?" he stammered.
He didn't really want to do this, taking a steady breath, he forced himself to lunge at Silver, shaking ever so slightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 11th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Tord tensed up. "A-At you?" he stammered.
He didn't really want to do this, taking a steady breath, he forced himself to lunge at Silver, shaking ever so slightly.
She smiles as she easily blocks but was taken back a bit. “ dang you got some bite mom~ “ she says playfully

January 11th, 2018, 06:57 PM
She smiles as she easily blocks but was taken back a bit. “ dang you got some bite mom~ “ she says playfully

Tord rolled his eyes, before once again trying to lunge, shaking ever so slightly still, but trying his best to land some kind of hit, not wanting to hurt Silver.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 12th, 2018, 12:10 AM
Tord rolled his eyes, before once again trying to lunge, shaking ever so slightly still, but trying his best to land some kind of hit, not wanting to hurt Silver.
Shs smiles as she tried to block this one but the sword cut her arm and she quickly moved back away from Tord “ ... you cut me on the first day! You sure Sasuke didn’t train you or anything because hardly any one can lay a hand on me! Until now!” She says excitedly

January 12th, 2018, 04:52 AM
Shs smiles as she tried to block this one but the sword cut her arm and she quickly moved back away from Tord “ ... you cut me on the first day! You sure Sasuke didn’t train you or anything because hardly any one can lay a hand on me! Until now!” She says excitedly

Tord’s eyes widened. He had? He had cut her? Was that good or bad? He didn’t exactly know. He shrugged, trying to hide the worry in his eyes, he forced a smile. “Well, no,” He said, shrugging. “I don’t know where that came from actually,” he murmured, blinking.