PDA

View Full Version : The omega's

Barnabas
December 27th, 2017, 11:23 AM
This is the rp of The Omega's. If you haven't signed up click here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13379). Once I mention you you can start!

oooooo

Mystic
Sasukewolf (madness)
Tazzy
DragonChaos
Raven hollow

Mystic
December 27th, 2017, 11:30 AM
You've seen Fawn's new look right? Sorry just making sure!
For now I'll just make her running away from the male apha's))

Fawn, A Alpha female had escaped from her evil mate, who she did not like what so ever. It was more of a force of love kind of thing, and if she didn't agree, she would have been dead!
She found a old den of another animal and she ducked inside, her heart was pounding loudly and she barely had any breathe left! I'll need help! she thought worriedly.

Open for anybody who will find Fawn first.

Ghost was pacing around under a tree, worried, he had a terrible feeling of another wolf was getting killed.. or in danger. He shook off the idea quickly.

Open!

cute skeleton
December 27th, 2017, 11:44 AM
snow was laying under a tree,
she had joined the group not that long ago seeing as she needed shelter and they had helped her. she watched the surroundings around her, not for a wolf, but to see the what she called the beauty of nature.

moon was playing by herself pretending she was chasing an elk and had caught it or either pretending she was fighting another wolf.

flare has smelled another sent of a wolf and was following the scent, pretty sure that he didnt know who the scent belonged to.

stone was walking threw the forest in search of a mate. his old one had left without a word one night and he hadnt seen her since, after that he had been in search of a new on.

Mystic
December 27th, 2017, 11:47 AM
snow was laying under a tree,
she had joined the group not that long ago seeing as she needed shelter and they had helped her. she watched the surroundings around her, not for a wolf, but to see the what she called the beauty of nature.

moon was playing by herself pretending she was chasing an elk and had caught it or either pretending she was fighting another wolf.

flare has smelled another sent of a wolf and was following the scent, pretty sure that he didnt know who the scent belonged to.

stone was walking threw the forest in search of a mate. his old one had left without a word one night and he hadnt seen her since, after that he had been in search of a new on.

Ghost padded over to Snow, ``Hi.`` He.... uh.. barked? (Idk)

She held her breathe and soon the other wolves were gone, She slowly stepped outside of the abandoned den, ``H-Hello? A-A-Anybody?`` She asked worriedly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 27th, 2017, 11:53 AM
A loud growl was heard from Sliver “ Ender leave me be! I’m just going to talk to her and that-“ Ender huffs “ lies! You’re going to end up flirting with her! Than eventually get her to fall for you than break the poor girls heart “ sliver sighs “ it’s different this time! She’s not some girl! She’s a angel, beautiful and graceful and not like the rest “ she growls soon they were barking and growling at each other.
A normal thing between these siblings
Open :3

DragonChaos
December 27th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Mystic was currently taking shelter in a small den hidden by some bushes. Her mate had gotten more abusive lately and she decided that enough was enough, though confronting her mate about it didn't go so well, as it forced her to flee from her pack, going into hiding since. She didn't ask for help, but knew that she would like some in case that happened again. For now, though, she kept quiet, and kept herself hidden until she was either hungry or thirsty.

(open)

Barnabas
December 27th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Foxy sat back, starring at the other wolves as she kept back away from them. 'I'll just have to make a few friends. Lets go,' thought Foxy, starring around her for another wolf to talk to. She sat down, not feeling lke going to a wolf, so she will let somebody come to her.
(Open)

cute skeleton
December 27th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Ghost padded over to Snow, ``Hi.`` He.... uh.. barked? (Idk)

She held her breathe and soon the other wolves were gone, She slowly stepped outside of the abandoned den, ``H-Hello? A-A-Anybody?`` She asked worriedly.

"hi" she barked back to him. "how have you been?" she asked looking at him.

Mystic
December 27th, 2017, 05:34 PM
"hi" she barked back to him. "how have you been?" she asked looking at him.

``Not so good.`` He admitted, ``I have this feeling some wolves are in trouble! And not just one.`` He said, looking down at his paws.

Fawn looked all around her, ``Hello!? Can anybody hear me? I need help!`` She hollered, maybe her "mate" was gone far away not to hear her. She really didn't like him, who forces a wolf to become mates with them?! Her mate had abused her and barely paid attention to her, he only became mates with Fawn because he could use her, or maybe for her looks or even maybe manipulate her that he would help find her lost parents who she had lost not long ago. She was positive her family was still alive and not killed by other pack of big wolves.

Barnabas
December 28th, 2017, 01:01 AM
Foxy sat back, starring at the other wolves as she kept back away from them. 'I'll just have to make a few friends. Lets go,' thought Foxy, starring around her for another wolf to talk to. She sat down, not feeling lke going to a wolf, so she will let somebody come to her.
(Open)

boop

DragonChaos
December 28th, 2017, 01:09 AM
Mystic was currently taking shelter in a small den hidden by some bushes. Her mate had gotten more abusive lately and she decided that enough was enough, though confronting her mate about it didn't go so well, as it forced her to flee from her pack, going into hiding since. She didn't ask for help, but knew that she would like some in case that happened again. For now, though, she kept quiet, and kept herself hidden until she was either hungry or thirsty.

(open)

(boop thy snoot)

Tazzy
December 28th, 2017, 03:22 AM
Fang stood next to Star looking at the other wolves "Well..we're here.."he trailed off looking at his sister "Are you ok?" He asked concerned.

"Err.. you go ahead. I think I'll umm..stay here a bit." Star replied. She was terrified but she wasn't about to admit this. She sat down showing that her decision was final.

Fang shrugged and noticed another wolf by themselves "well I'm going to meet others" he called over his shoulder. He walked towards foxy. "Hello. I'm Fang what's your name?" He asked tilting his head.
Megan

cute skeleton
December 28th, 2017, 02:28 PM
``Not so good.`` He admitted, ``I have this feeling some wolves are in trouble! And not just one.`` He said, looking down at his paws.

Fawn looked all around her, ``Hello!? Can anybody hear me? I need help!`` She hollered, maybe her "mate" was gone far away not to hear her. She really didn't like him, who forces a wolf to become mates with them?! Her mate had abused her and barely paid attention to her, he only became mates with Fawn because he could use her, or maybe for her looks or even maybe manipulate her that he would help find her lost parents who she had lost not long ago. She was positive her family was still alive and not killed by other pack of big wolves.

"hmmm, do you want to go and see if some wolves need help?" she asked standing up. she knew how ghost was feeling seeing as someone she had felt the same long ago.

cute skeleton
December 28th, 2017, 02:31 PM

(open)

flare had stopped by smelling a wolves scent. he had followed it but stopped there seeing if someone was close by, "hello? is someone out here?
i want to help" he called out hoping someone would hear him. the orange wolf waited for a reply his ears perked up.

Mystic
December 28th, 2017, 02:31 PM
"hmmm, do you want to go and see if some wolves need help?" she asked standing up. she knew how ghost was feeling seeing as someone she had felt the same long ago.

``A-Are you sure you want to come with me?`` He asked, a slight tilt of his head. ``I mean, It can be dangerous!`` He said nervously. He actually never experimented talking to other wolves are having friends so it felt a little weird and awkward to him.

cute skeleton
December 28th, 2017, 02:38 PM
``A-Are you sure you want to come with me?`` He asked, a slight tilt of his head. ``I mean, It can be dangerous!`` He said nervously. He actually never experimented talking to other wolves are having friends so it felt a little weird and awkward to him.

"i know, but i can still come" she said facing towards him. "im not helpless, i know how to fight plus the more wolves there are the more easier it is finding other wolves along with defending each other" she barked to him, snow was determined to come no matter what plus she want to explore the forest a bit more.

Mystic
December 28th, 2017, 02:41 PM
"i know, but i can still come" she said facing towards him. "im not helpless, i know how to fight plus the more wolves there are the more easier it is finding other wolves along with defending each other" she barked to him, snow was determined to come no matter what plus she want to explore the forest a bit more.

``I guess you're right.`` He said, ``Then let's go!`` He said and began to lead the way, he followed his instincts of where to go and followed it.

I guess our characters get to know each other as they are walking

cute skeleton
December 28th, 2017, 04:22 PM
``I guess you're right.`` He said, ``Then let's go!`` He said and began to lead the way, he followed his instincts of where to go and followed it.

I guess our characters get to know each other as they are walking
(yep)
snow followed behind him, her ears up so she could hear anything coming at them. she was staying alert so he wouldnt have to, it was also easier that way with one leading and the other being alert while following.

Mystic
December 28th, 2017, 04:35 PM
(yep)
snow followed behind him, her ears up so she could hear anything coming at them. she was staying alert so he wouldnt have to, it was also easier that way with one leading and the other being alert while following.

Ghost felt a little awkward when walking in silent with another wolf, ``So.. Uh, do you think there is actually a wolf in trouble?`` He asked nervously.

``Hello? Can somebody help me?`` She called out, not to loud, her ears flattened and she sighed, ``No use...`` She told herself..