Tundra
December 24th, 2017, 08:37 PM
I'm bad at starting, Lol. You start.

Merrypotatoes

Fallpotato
December 24th, 2017, 11:34 PM
I'm bad at starting, Lol. You start.

Merrypotatoes
Jake woke up and stretched. He got up and took a shower, got into white shorts and a white and red sweatshirt. https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71ZkK8m90oL._UX385_.jpg . He ate breakfast and went outside and started walking to the high school. He first stopped at his friends house ( Flameleaf ) and sat down on her porch and waited for her

Tundra
December 25th, 2017, 07:13 AM
By the time Jake began to wait Kristina was already putting on her shoes. She zoomed back up the stairs and grabbed her binder before rushing back down. She looked at her clothes; Blue jeans, light gray hoodie, white shirt and blue nikes. She shrugged and swung her door open, then stepped out onto the porch.
Kristina smiled. "Oh, hey Jake!"

Fallpotato
December 26th, 2017, 11:52 PM
By the time Jake began to wait Kristina was already putting on her shoes. She zoomed back up the stairs and grabbed her binder before rushing back down. She looked at her clothes; Blue jeans, light gray hoodie, white shirt and blue nikes. She shrugged and swung her door open, then stepped out onto the porch.
Kristina smiled. "Oh, hey Jake!"
He stood up and smiled, “Hey Kristina!” He picked up his stuff and stepped off her porch. “Ready for school?”

Tundra
December 27th, 2017, 04:30 AM
Kristina nodded as she walked off her porch. "I think I got all my homework done." She listed her classes in her head. Math, Science, Social Studies... She gasped. "Oh no! I forgot to do my Science homework!"

Merrypotatoes