PDA

View Full Version : school of the tortured and lies

cute skeleton
December 23rd, 2017, 07:48 PM
"dont trust them...they arent as they appear..dont stay for to long or you will regret it. follow their rules, dont make a sound, dont get caught, dont tell the truth, trust very little, and make sure you escape untouched by them. this is a warning to you, and you alone. this school might seem like a heaven but its not...its a place of toture...and lies....a place that should not exist..how do i know? because i've been here for 13 years, the longest anyone has managed to live for here without dieing. anyways besides i was tortured myself while trying to escape after finding out what happened to one of my friends who disobeyed them. i cant keep this recording any longer or they will find out, remember what i said and oh one more thing. you need to use your powers to get out but you have 5 minutes to use them before someone detects power usage and comes after you. goodluck, hope you escape" the recording ended. some kids got the recording when they first arrived, you where one of them. it didnt specify who they where talking about when they said 'them' or 'they' but you thought they meant the teachers and principle along with the staff, you hid the recording somewhere that it might not be found and finished upacking your things in your room. you along with some others had just arrived that morning and where getting settled for the years to come. each student was givin a room to themselves which they should keep tidy and not messy so that is was easier to find things and get around threw the room, but really...just so that some staff can make sure you werent hiding anything. soon a knock is heard at the door and you open it, its one of your friends. "did you get 'it' to?" they said showing a small disk you also had which contained the message, they come in and you talk, soon the day passes by and you each seperate you staying in your room and they go back to theirs and you get ready for tomorrow.

ROLES AND JOBS

staff members:

principle:

vice principle:

students: blue angel, alex smith (me)

tortured, they are the ones who have been tortured to learn a lesson and are hiding what was done to them but are still students that obey the rules and dont try escaping: andrew oil (me) ebony felis (cheshire cat)

forgotten, these are the ones who are supposedly "dead" but arent. they have been totured and decided to fake their own death and help other students who arrive, this is a small group with a leader that keeps everyone else safe in the group. they live in an abandoned part of the school: glitch oil (me)

RULES

1.your aloud up to 2 powers, more if i think it is needed.
2. characters can be different species such as vampires, werewolves, werecats, witchs, angels, demons, and many more even humans are aloud.
3. i do not want to many demons and angels so there will be a max of 7 demons and angels each.
4. i will allow up 4 hybrids of anything but not overpowered.
5. there is a thing such as experiments, which are things created by scientist to be something. only two of those seeing as they are not very common and only one scientist group made two of. (comes later in the roleplay)
6. no OP powers or roleplaying. i notice people tend to make characters OP so please dont do that.
7. no fighting saying someones characters is OP, i will decide if it is or not.
8. i want equal amount of roles, so that means there cant be more forgotton ones then students or the staff. i will also limit the forgotten ones to 10, not including the leader.
9. shapeshifting i do not count as a power but they must have one main animal, were's only shape shift into their animal. werewolves into wolves and werecats into any large or small cat and etc.
10. not everyone reads this so i want you to put something that has secret somewhere in your form so i know you read the entire things, or the important parts. (no the secret thing itself doesnt count)

forms:
name:
species:
family:
sexuality:
appearance:
personality:
role:
crush:
just arriving or already live there?:
power(s):
strength:
weakness:
secrets?:
other/questions:
anything i forgot?:

my forms:

name: glitch oil // blue angel // alex smith // andrew oil
species: experiment // angel // human // unknown
family: andrew oil // open // open // glitch oil
sexuality: all straight
appearance: a girl with dark cherry red hair and bright green eyes. she has red wolf ears and tail with a red and blue scarf covering her mouth. she always wears a dark green hoodie with pants. // a blue haired girl with white wings and silver eyes // brown hair with brown eyes. // he has very dark cherry red hair though it looks dark brown or black to most. he has bright blue eyes and wears a dark red hat over his head. he also has a red and blue scarf that stays around his neck and covers his mouth.
personality: all tbrp
role: forgotten // student // student // tortured
crush: all open
just arriving or already live there?: already lives there // just arriving // just arriving // already lives there
power(s): fire, telepathy, not really telepathy she can only talk to her brother in his mind and they can only do that. // wind and water // illusion // unknown
strength: unknown // being able to use water and wind // his illusions // unknown
weakness: her past // her wings // his personality (find out later) // his past
dislikes: again find out later in the roleplay for all of them
secrets: yes // no // no // yes
other/questions:
anything i forgot?:

cute skeleton
December 26th, 2017, 02:03 PM
bump

cute skeleton
December 26th, 2017, 02:17 PM
bump

cute skeleton
December 26th, 2017, 04:35 PM
bump

cute skeleton
December 26th, 2017, 05:09 PM
bump

cute skeleton
December 26th, 2017, 06:26 PM
bump

cute skeleton
December 26th, 2017, 11:09 PM
bump

cute skeleton
December 26th, 2017, 11:54 PM
bump, i feel ignored most of the time..

cute skeleton
December 27th, 2017, 06:17 PM
bump, maybe i am ignored...

Leucos
December 27th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Raven hollow
name: Ebony Felis
species: Black Cat Neko! Just With The Black Cat Ears
family: None Orphan
sexuality: Homo
appearance: she does have a scar near her right eye and a few big scars on her back from being tortured and her skin is ebony color beautiful emerald green eyes . black hair about shoulder length
personality: Tbrp
role: Tortured One
crush: OPEN!
just arriving or already live there?: Already Live Here
power(s):To Make As Many Dark Red Clones Of Herself SHe Uses Them To Help Attack and Defend But They Dont Communicate Back .
strength: Secret
weakness: well Hates Being Tortured Will Flinch At Even A Raise Of A Hand Even If its in Friendly manner
dislikes: being Tortured , People Making Fun Of Her cat Ears
secrets?: Nope
other/questions: Can They Be A Neko? And Can Torture One Still Talk Freely Among Others?
anything i forgot?: Na Not Really

cute skeleton
December 27th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Raven hollow
name: Ebony Felis
species: Black Cat Neko! Just With The Black Cat Ears
family: None Orphan
sexuality: Homo
appearance: ...later but she does have a scar near her right eye and a few big scars on her back from being tortured
personality: Tbrp
role: Tortured One
crush: OPEN!
just arriving or already live there?: Already Live Here
power(s):To Make As Many Dark Red Clones Of Herself SHe Uses Them To Help Attack and Defend But They Dont Communicate Back .
strength: Secret
weakness: well Hates Being Tortured Will Flinch At Even A Raise Of A Hand Even If its in Friendly manner
dislikes: being Tortured , People Making Fun Of Her cat Ears
secrets?: Nope
other/questions: Can They Be A Neko? And Can Torture One Still Talk Freely Among Others?
anything i forgot?: Na Not Really
accepted and yes, she can be Nekos and tortured ones can talk freely

Leucos
December 27th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Ebony gulped she was sitting at her desk chair only a hour left until the end of class thank goodness since the teachers she never liked but she didn't want to be harmed again so she just kept her head down reading her book her ears twitched as she listened to each tick the clock made . She flipped a page of her book her emerald green eyes scanned each word of the page the book she was reading was Alice in deadland she felt a small smile form on her face but it quickly faded and she looked up at the teacher for a while then back at her book her ears twitched as she did so. She had a black hoodie on and dark grey pants .
Raven hollow

cute skeleton
December 27th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Ebony gulped she was sitting at her desk chair only a hour left until the end of class thank goodness since the teachers she never liked but she didn't want to be harmed again so she just kept her head down reading her book her ears twitched as she listened to each tick the clock made . She flipped a page of her book her emerald green eyes scanned each word of the page the book she was reading was Alice in deadland she felt a small smile form on her face but it quickly faded and she looked up at the teacher for a while then back at her book her ears twitched as she did so. She had a black hoodie on and dark grey pants .
Raven hollow

andrew was fiddling with something small, a broken pocket watch. he was trying to fix it, putting the gears in different positions and seeing if it would work. he glanced at ebony here and there but didnt try anything to get her attention not wanting either of them to get in trouble.

blue was in a different class listening to the teacher happily. she kept her wings folded and only moved to watch the teacher and do as she was told

alex was also in a different. he was waiting for class to end so he could get out seeing as he was bored and wasnt having fun.

glitch had slipped the last disk under the new students door and went into the shadows.
she walked along them stopping when she heard someone coming and went against the wall closing her eyes so that they wouldnt give her away. once they passed she would continue till she was near the abandoned part of the school and then she went farther running. she sprinted till she was passed and made sure she was unfollowed before fixing her scarf to cover her mouth and kept going.

Leucos
December 27th, 2017, 08:00 PM
andrew was fiddling with something small, a broken pocket watch. he was trying to fix it, putting the gears in different positions and seeing if it would work. he glanced at ebony here and there but didnt try anything to get her attention not wanting either of them to get in trouble.

blue was in a different class listening to the teacher happily. she kept her wings folded and only moved to watch the teacher and do as she was told

alex was also in a different. he was waiting for class to end so he could get out seeing as he was bored and wasnt having fun.

glitch had slipped the last disk under the new students door and went into the shadows.
she walked along them stopping when she heard someone coming and went against the wall closing her eyes so that they wouldnt give her away. once they passed she would continue till she was near the abandoned part of the school and then she went farther running. she sprinted till she was passed and made sure she was unfollowed before fixing her scarf to cover her mouth and kept going.

Ebony ears perked up when she heard something else clicking it sounded like a pocket watch she looked over to where Andrew was and she was right it was a pocket watch her ears twitched again when she heard the clock tick . She tilted her head as she watched Andrew play with the watch one of her ears flattened while on stayed up her eyes showed curiosity in what ever Andrew was doing.
" strange ... " she murmured to herself

cute skeleton
December 27th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Ebony ears perked up when she heard something else clicking it sounded like a pocket watch she looked over to where Andrew was and she was right it was a pocket watch her ears twitched again when she heard the clock tick . She tilted her head as she watched Andrew play with the watch one of her ears flattened while on stayed up her eyes showed curiosity in what ever Andrew was doing.
" strange ... " she murmured to herself

he seen her watching him and put it down doing the symbles in sound language for 'i will explain later' then continued working on the pocket watch before flipping it over and moved the arms of the clock to the right time before flipping it over again and moved something in place.

Leucos
December 27th, 2017, 08:16 PM
he seen her watching him and put it down doing the symbles in sound language for 'i will explain later' then continued working on the pocket watch before flipping it over and moved the arms of the clock to the right time before flipping it over again and moved something in place.

Ebony still tilted her head but seemed to understand his message even though she never understood sign language . But whatever Andrew was doing he was doing it pretty quick and he seemed to be interested in fixing those types of things her ears twitched again and looked up at the teacher who seemed to have a red dot pointing at each word on the board ( ya know what I mean right? ) she knew it wasn't supposed to be there to be rude but for educational purposes . But her cat senses couldn't stay down she tried her hardest to not just go after that red dot even though her eyes looked quickly where ever that red dot whent , her ears pointed to it as well she gulped again and bit her lip trying not to look like a fool. don't mess up don t mess up! You'll be in detention for acting upon your other senses ! . You could tell she was having trouble .

cute skeleton
December 27th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Ebony still tilted her head but seemed to understand his message even though she never understood sign language . But whatever Andrew was doing he was doing it pretty quick and he seemed to be interested in fixing those types of things her ears twitched again and looked up at the teacher who seemed to have a red dot pointing at each word on the board ( ya know what I mean right? ) she knew it wasn't supposed to be there to be rude but for educational purposes . But her cat senses couldn't stay down she tried her hardest to not just go after that red dot even though her eyes looked quickly where ever that red dot whent , her ears pointed to it as well she gulped again and bit her lip trying not to look like a fool. don't mess up don t mess up! You'll be in detention for acting upon your other senses ! . You could tell she was having trouble .

(laser pointer)

andrew looked up quickly at the teacher then at ebony at back at the pocket watch, he moved a small lever he added to it and the bell chimed. he looked at the clock which now had the time that meant class was over and got up. 'i did it sis, i did it!' he thought in his head waiting for a reply.

'good job, dont let the teachers find out but good job. you managed to change the time' she said continuing her way to the old library

(reason why i had him do the explain later symbols)

Leucos
December 27th, 2017, 08:29 PM
(laser pointer)

andrew looked up quickly at the teacher then at ebony at back at the pocket watch, he moved a small lever he added to it and the bell chimed. he looked at the clock which now had the time that meant class was over and got up. 'i did it sis, i did it!' he thought in his head waiting for a reply.

'good job, dont let the teachers find out but good job. you managed to change the time' she said continuing her way to the old library

(reason why i had him do the explain later symbols)

Ebony sighed in relief and her ears relaxed she stood up quickly grabbing her book and head out the door not even looking at the laser pointer on her way out " any longer and that would have been a big disaster... " She said and rubbed the back of her neck she looked over at Andrew again and smiled
" so you like to fix things? " she asked him with a slight tilt of her head still holding her book. Raven hollow

Fireflower
December 27th, 2017, 08:33 PM
forms:
name:fireflower
species:human,part dragon
family:eh.......not here
sexuality:straight
appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b4/00/33/b40033586177c7b8bea3a3a39fa6ded2--fashion-mode-girl-fashion.jpg but has these wings https://i.imgur.com/gpvSyMu.png
personality:tbrp if ok.
role:leader of the forgotten
crush:open
just arriving or already live there?:lived there
power(s):fire,and any that i dragon has so can fly and breath fire
strength:she can read fast,and has good eyesight and hearing
weakness:cant swim
likes:fire,loyalty,people being forgotten cause that mean that more people join them
dislikes: idiots and people questioning her actions
secrets?:none
other/questions:none
anything i forgot?:dout it

cute skeleton
December 27th, 2017, 10:39 PM
forms:
name:fireflower
species:human,part dragon
family:eh.......not here
sexuality:straight
appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b4/00/33/b40033586177c7b8bea3a3a39fa6ded2--fashion-mode-girl-fashion.jpg but has these wings https://i.imgur.com/gpvSyMu.png
personality:tbrp if ok.
role:leader of the forgotten
crush:open
just arriving or already live there?:lived there
power(s):fire,and any that i dragon has so can fly and breath fire
strength:she can read fast,and has good eyesight and hearing
weakness:cant swim
likes:fire,loyalty,people being forgotten cause that mean that more people join them
dislikes: idiots and people questioning her actions
secrets?:none
other/questions:none
anything i forgot?:dout it

accepted! you can start roleplaying when you want.

Fireflower
December 27th, 2017, 10:52 PM
accepted! you can start roleplaying when you want.
(thx)
fireflower looked around at the place the forgetten layed they needed to fix the place up even with them in hideing.thought it seened only her and glitch stayed around to help.

cute skeleton
December 28th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Ebony sighed in relief and her ears relaxed she stood up quickly grabbing her book and head out the door not even looking at the laser pointer on her way out " any longer and that would have been a big disaster... " She said and rubbed the back of her neck she looked over at Andrew again and smiled
" so you like to fix things? " she asked him with a slight tilt of her head still holding her book. Raven hollow

"yeah...i do but i also like to make things into something else" he said puttting the pocket watch in his pocket and looking up at her, he was young only 5 years old yet he had learned things from being there but more from his sister. he along with glitch where raised there and while being raised there they had grown a bit more quickly then children would with their own parents. "when the bell rang, that was me. i made the pocket watch to not only tell the time but if i flip the switch i added to it the time i have on it the clocks around the school will change to that time but it only works once a month seeing as its only a prototype" he said speaking clearly. even though he had a scarf covering his mouth he still spoke like nothing was even covering it.

cute skeleton
December 28th, 2017, 02:02 PM
(thx)
fireflower looked around at the place the forgetten layed they needed to fix the place up even with them in hideing.thought it seened only her and glitch stayed around to help.

"hi, fireflower" she greated appearing near an arch door way. "i put the disks underneath the new students doors and slid them in,
i managed to do it without being noticed and they should be getting the message soon seeing the bell rang"
she said leaning against the wall. her red wolf ears where pointing at an angle to the sides showing that they where relaxed, her tail was going side to side slowly but was pointed down and her green eyes seemed to be looked else where. she didnt tell how she knew the bell had rang seeing as it wasnt needed.

Leucos
December 28th, 2017, 02:15 PM
"yeah...i do but i also like to make things into something else" he said puttting the pocket watch in his pocket and looking up at her, he was young only 5 years old yet he had learned things from being there but more from his sister. he along with glitch where raised there and while being raised there they had grown a bit more quickly then children would with their own parents. "when the bell rang, that was me. i made the pocket watch to not only tell the time but if i flip the switch i added to it the time i have on it the clocks around the school will change to that time but it only works once a month seeing as its only a prototype" he said speaking clearly. even though he had a scarf covering his mouth he still spoke like nothing was even covering it.

Ebony hummed she was interested in this she kept her head tilted and smiled her ears twitched " well I'd like to thank you for doing that any longer and I would have been clawing the smartboard trying to get to that laser pointer " she said with a small blush she hated acting upon her other senses let alone mention them but she would have to explain any ways or he would think something else was wrong .

cute skeleton
December 28th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Ebony hummed she was interested in this she kept her head tilted and smiled her ears twitched " well I'd like to thank you for doing that any longer and I would have been clawing the smartboard trying to get to that laser pointer " she said with a small blush she hated acting upon her other senses let alone mention them but she would have to explain any ways or he would think something else was wrong .
"your welcome" he said pulling his has down a bit. "hey, uhh i have a question and i want to see if you have noticed what i noticed to" he said looking up into her eyes, his blue eyes turned serious like he was in some sort of battle with something. "have you noticed that not everyone is the same age in class? or in the whole school? dont you find that a bit weird" he asked her.

Leucos
December 28th, 2017, 02:33 PM
"your welcome" he said pulling his has down a bit. "hey, uhh i have a question and i want to see if you have noticed what i noticed to" he said looking up into her eyes, his blue eyes turned serious like he was in some sort of battle with something. "have you noticed that not everyone is the same age in class? or in the whole school? dont you find that a bit weird" he asked her.

Ebony now gulped her ears started to slowly flatten she wasn't sure if she was supposed to be talking about this yes she did notice it but she didn't want to be hurt again for saying it. She tapped the book and looked around now then down at her feet " I..yes I've noticed but nothing strange no...no" she said nervously you could hear the slight fear in her voice , she was afraid of the consequences.

cute skeleton
December 28th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Ebony now gulped her ears started to slowly flatten she wasn't sure if she was supposed to be talking about this yes she did notice it but she didn't want to be hurt again for saying it. She tapped the book and looked around now then down at her feet " I..yes I've noticed but nothing strange no...no" she said nervously you could hear the slight fear in her voice , she was afraid of the consequences.

"alright" he said his look becoming normal. "how long have you been here?" he asked her seeing she was afraid of talking about that and decided to change what they where talking about.

Leucos
December 28th, 2017, 02:56 PM
"alright" he said his look becoming normal. "how long have you been here?" he asked her seeing she was afraid of talking about that and decided to change what they where talking about.

Her ears stayed flattened but twitched a bit she looked at him and held onto her book tightly her emerald green eyes now looked sad and empty she had been here ever since she was old enough to talk and walk she was an orphan this was the only home she had ever known
" I'm 17 years old so ...ever since I was old enough to talk and walk I guess...this is my only home " she said her voice was almost a whisper

cute skeleton
December 28th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Her ears stayed flattened but twitched a bit she looked at him and held onto her book tightly her emerald green eyes now looked sad and empty she had been here ever since she was old enough to talk and walk she was an orphan this was the only home she had ever known
" I'm 17 years old so ...ever since I was old enough to talk and walk I guess...this is my only home " she said her voice was almost a whisper

"s-same here...only i had my sister...glitch...." he became quite after that and started heading towards his room. 'sis you there?' he thought.

'im here andrew, whats wrong?' he asked him still staying where she was but thought in her head.

'nothing just started thinking of mom and dad..'

'...'

Leucos
December 28th, 2017, 04:25 PM
"s-same here...only i had my sister...glitch...." he became quite after that and started heading towards his room. 'sis you there?' he thought.

'im here andrew, whats wrong?' he asked him still staying where she was but thought in her head.

'nothing just started thinking of mom and dad..'

'...'

Ebony twitched her ears and watched him walk off she turned to the opposite direction and started walking with her head down her eyes looked at the ground not even noticing who she may bump into . She sighed she needed a friend or some one that kept her company but she didn't know any one that would like a neko that's an orphan she remembered a song that stuck with her when she heard it for the first time. " if you must wait..wait for them here in my arms as I wake if you must weep , weep right here in my bed as I sleep . If you must mourn my love mourn to the moon and stars above .if you must leave , leave as tho fire burns under your feet ... " she sang her ears still stayed down now feeling more lonely then ever but she was also wondering who she would meet next. Raven hollow

Fireflower
December 28th, 2017, 05:18 PM
"hi, fireflower" she greated appearing near an arch door way. "i put the disks underneath the new students doors and slid them in,
i managed to do it without being noticed and they should be getting the message soon seeing the bell rang"
she said leaning against the wall. her red wolf ears where pointing at an angle to the sides showing that they where relaxed, her tail was going side to side slowly but was pointed down and her green eyes seemed to be looked else where. she didnt tell how she knew the bell had rang seeing as it wasnt needed.
"grreat!with that hopfully the new kids will be careful"fireflower said."we need to start cleaning up this place as much as we can without anyone knowing.(im guessing the forgottens hall is dusty and old)if anymore people fake there death we need this place to be better so they plan to stay and help us learn to stop this place"

cute skeleton
December 28th, 2017, 05:54 PM
"grreat!with that hopfully the new kids will be careful"fireflower said."we need to start cleaning up this place as much as we can without anyone knowing.(im guessing the forgottens hall is dusty and old)if anymore people fake there death we need this place to be better so they plan to stay and help us learn to stop this place"

(yep)

"hmm we could possibly try to find dusters but i dont think any would be around here"
she said starting to think more, "i could go see if i can somehow get some without being seen" she said again her ears went up a bit and her tail stopped moving and curled up a bit.

Fireflower
December 28th, 2017, 06:10 PM
(yep)

"hmm we could possibly try to find dusters but i dont think any would be around here"
she said starting to think more, "i could go see if i can somehow get some without being seen" she said again her ears went up a bit and her tail stopped moving and curled up a bit.
that well be great"fireflower said aiming to fly up to the roof looking at the dusted place finding a room for her to sleep in.she never had a room of her own before.

cute skeleton
December 28th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Ebony twitched her ears and watched him walk off she turned to the opposite direction and started walking with her head down her eyes looked at the ground not even noticing who she may bump into . She sighed she needed a friend or some one that kept her company but she didn't know any one that would like a neko that's an orphan she remembered a song that stuck with her when she heard it for the first time. " if you must wait..wait for them here in my arms as I wake if you must weep , weep right here in my bed as I sleep . If you must mourn my love mourn to the moon and stars above .if you must leave , leave as tho fire burns under your feet ... " she sang her ears still stayed down now feeling more lonely then ever but she was also wondering who she would meet next. Raven hollow

(planning of possibly having glitch bump into her)

cute skeleton
December 28th, 2017, 07:20 PM
that well be great"fireflower said aiming to fly up to the roof looking at the dusted place finding a room for her to sleep in.she never had a room of her own before.

glitch nodded and walked out of the room heading back to the main part of the school,
she thought the students would at least be in their rooms or eating or something and that she could sneak some dusters unnoticed

Fireflower
December 28th, 2017, 07:34 PM
glitch nodded and walked out of the room heading back to the main part of the school,
she thought the students would at least be in their rooms or eating or something and that she could sneak some dusters unnoticed
fireflower nodded back.(when you have nothing to say)

cute skeleton
December 29th, 2017, 12:30 PM

glitch was heading towards her brothers room seeing as he was someone she could trust.
she didnt pay attention seeing as she thought most of the students where in their rooms and thought the cost was clear, intill she bumped into ebony. her green eyes looked up wide, her red ears went back and her tail went inbetween her legs. "s-sorry, guess i should've paid more attention" she said pulling her red and blue scarf up to make sure her mouth staid covered.

(hmm maybe her and ebony could have a past together? like they used to be friends and where tortured together? i only started thinking that seeing as they both been their basically their entire lives just different ages)

Leucos
December 29th, 2017, 12:43 PM
glitch was heading towards her brothers room seeing as he was someone she could trust.
she didnt pay attention seeing as she thought most of the students where in their rooms and thought the cost was clear, intill she bumped into ebony. her green eyes looked up wide, her red ears went back and her tail went inbetween her legs. "s-sorry, guess i should've paid more attention" she said pulling her red and blue scarf up to make sure her mouth staid covered.

(hmm maybe her and ebony could have a past together? like they used to be friends and where tortured together? i only started thinking that seeing as they both been their basically their entire lives just different ages)
Yus! )
Ebony stumbled back a bit and her ears twitched her emerald green eyes shined a bit as she tilted her head she shook her head
" no..no I should have watched where I was going .. I was looking at the ground not in front " she said with a nervous smile she twitched her ears again this person did seem a bit familiar but she couldn't trace any of it. And they both have green eyes

cute skeleton
December 29th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Yus! )
Ebony stumbled back a bit and her ears twitched her emerald green eyes shined a bit as she tilted her head she shook her head
" no..no I should have watched where I was going .. I was looking at the ground not in front " she said with a nervous smile she twitched her ears again this person did seem a bit familiar but she couldn't trace any of it. And they both have green eyes

glitch stepped back a bit her ears going up a bit, why does she remind me of someone? she thought looking at her. "i guess it was both of our faults then..whats your name?" she asked trying to see if they possibly did know each other at one time.
her wolf tail went up a bit again to return to its normal position as she looked at her, she noticed that they both had green eyes but she couldnt think of much.

Leucos
December 29th, 2017, 01:02 PM
glitch stepped back a bit her ears going up a bit, why does she remind me of someone? she thought looking at her. "i guess it was both of our faults then..whats your name?" she asked trying to see if they possibly did know each other at one time.
her wolf tail went up a bit again to return to its normal position as she looked at her, she noticed that they both had green eyes but she couldnt think of much.

" Ebony Felis " she said her ears pointed towards the other person she didn't hide the fact that there was a scar near her eye but the others she did hide.
" you are? " she asked and tilted her head one ear was flattened now

cute skeleton
December 29th, 2017, 01:47 PM
" Ebony Felis " she said her ears pointed towards the other person she didn't hide the fact that there was a scar near her eye but the others she did hide.
" you are? " she asked and tilted her head one ear was flattened now

it cant be...can it?she thought pulling down her scarf to reveal her mouth was stitched together yet she could still talk. "glitch oil"
she said looking at her,if she does know me then i know who this is, and for real she thought looking at her, her tail went side to side a bit almost as if it wanted to wag like an actual dogs but was waiting for the right moment and her ears where up even more.

Leucos
December 29th, 2017, 03:50 PM
it cant be...can it?she thought pulling down her scarf to reveal her mouth was stitched together yet she could still talk. "glitch oil"
she said looking at her,if she does know me then i know who this is, and for real she thought looking at her, her tail went side to side a bit almost as if it wanted to wag like an actual dogs but was waiting for the right moment and her ears where up even more.

Ebonys eyes widened that name sounded so familiar to her her ears twitched
" glitch ? But...when I was little I swore I remember some one named glitch... . " she said her eyes glued to the person in front of her her cat ears twitched and pointed towards glitch

cute skeleton
December 29th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Ebonys eyes widened that name sounded so familiar to her her ears twitched
" glitch ? But...when I was little I swore I remember some one named glitch... . " she said her eyes glued to the person in front of her her cat ears twitched and pointed towards glitch

"that died by a fire with no body found?" she asked she was sure it was no positive that it was her, the ebony from when they were younger and before glitch faked her own death. one of the only people she had trusted and still trusts from one they where younger. her ears where up more and her tail wagged more almost as if waiting for them to great each other again, her green eyes shown more almost with excitement yet with anxiety wondering if this was her or of another ebony thinking of another glitch but it couldnt be,
right? she was the only glitch at the school at that time at least what she thought.

Leucos
December 29th, 2017, 05:40 PM
"that died by a fire with no body found?" she asked she was sure it was no positive that it was her, the ebony from when they were younger and before glitch faked her own death. one of the only people she had trusted and still trusts from one they where younger. her ears where up more and her tail wagged more almost as if waiting for them to great each other again, her green eyes shown more almost with excitement yet with anxiety wondering if this was her or of another ebony thinking of another glitch but it couldnt be,
right? she was the only glitch at the school at that time at least what she thought.

Ebonys ears dropped and looked down her grip on her book tightened
" I've heard of that death... yes... When I heard it ... I just stayed quiet for a while " she said she never really had any friends other then glitch from her childhood memories now she felt like a lost kitten all over again
" wait...are..are you? " she asked and looked up at glitch she did look like a lost and hurt kitten now

cute skeleton
December 29th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Ebonys ears dropped and looked down her grip on her book tightened
" I've heard of that death... yes... When I heard it ... I just stayed quiet for a while " she said she never really had any friends other then glitch from her childhood memories now she felt like a lost kitten all over again
" wait...are..are you? " she asked and looked up at glitch she did look like a lost and hurt kitten now

"yes, its me. i never died"
she said looking at her. she smiled at her, glad to see her again "i never left you and will never leave, after all we are friends right?" glitch said to her.

(i cant think of anything else to type at that point...)

Leucos
December 29th, 2017, 10:45 PM
"yes, its me. i never died"
she said looking at her. she smiled at her, glad to see her again "i never left you and will never leave, after all we are friends right?" glitch said to her.

(i cant think of anything else to type at that point...)

Her ears perked up and pointed at glitch she dropped her book and hugged glitch tightly she purred happily and her ears twitched with a smile
" yes we are...why did you fake your death in the first place? " she asked she missed glitch a lot but if she knew that glitch was still alive all those years she would have searched for her . She still hugged glitch tightly her ears twitched again

cute skeleton
December 30th, 2017, 12:09 AM
Her ears perked up and pointed at glitch she dropped her book and hugged glitch tightly she purred happily and her ears twitched with a smile
" yes we are...why did you fake your death in the first place? " she asked she missed glitch a lot but if she knew that glitch was still alive all those years she would have searched for her . She still hugged glitch tightly her ears twitched again

"i couldnt stand having to watch other suffer and being punished for breaking the simple rule or trying to get out, so i faked it so i wouldnt have to. after that i started helping new students in secret by slipping discs with messages under their door then disappear" she explained to her. "while doing that i joined a group called the forgotten, for anyone who faked their own death, there isnt really many of us right now"
she said hugging her back.

Leucos
December 30th, 2017, 10:55 AM
"i couldnt stand having to watch other suffer and being punished for breaking the simple rule or trying to get out, so i faked it so i wouldnt have to. after that i started helping new students in secret by slipping discs with messages under their door then disappear" she explained to her. "while doing that i joined a group called the forgotten, for anyone who faked their own death, there isnt really many of us right now"
she said hugging her back.

Ebony whined now her ears slowly flattened she looked up at her friend
" you could have told me... You scared and hurt me by doing that . You are the only friend I ever had " she said and looked down she didn't want to fake her death because she might meet people and her family might come looking for her if they new she was here . But apart of her doubted it that this was her one and only home she will have .

cute skeleton
December 30th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Ebony whined now her ears slowly flattened she looked up at her friend
" you could have told me... You scared and hurt me by doing that . You are the only friend I ever had " she said and looked down she didn't want to fake her death because she might meet people and her family might come looking for her if they new she was here . But apart of her doubted it that this was her one and only home she will have .

"im sorry..i was just afraid that if i did i would get caught and possibly get the both of us punished even more...and eventually i guess i forgot...after it being so long..." she broke off another tear coming down. she became quiet after that her ears goings down almost as if ashamed.

Leucos
December 30th, 2017, 04:37 PM
"im sorry..i was just afraid that if i did i would get caught and possibly get the both of us punished even more...and eventually i guess i forgot...after it being so long..." she broke off another tear coming down. she became quiet after that her ears goings down almost as if ashamed.

Her ears twitched as they were down she sighed and hugged glitch again a small purr could be heard followed by a smile
" your here now...sorry if I sounded rude. It's just been really lonely is all. But I'm still hoping that they'll find me ..maybe they can take care of us both " she said her voice broke a bit she said they meaning her parents .
Raven hollow

cute skeleton
December 31st, 2017, 06:46 PM
Her ears twitched as they were down she sighed and hugged glitch again a small purr could be heard followed by a smile
" your here now...sorry if I sounded rude. It's just been really lonely is all. But I'm still hoping that they'll find me ..maybe they can take care of us both " she said her voice broke a bit she said they meaning her parents .
Raven hollow

"maybe...but..." she broke off from the hug and took a step back looking at her, glitchs look was sad as she continued to speak "i cant leave my brother...i cant leave without doing what i can for him and the ones ive grown close to...i cant..i just..cant..."
she said more tears coming down. "im sorry but when a time like that comes...i wont be able to come..."she
said looking at her. glitchs voice turned into a whisper at the end only loud enough for both of them to hear.

Leucos
December 31st, 2017, 06:51 PM
"maybe...but..." she broke off from the hug and took a step back looking at her, glitchs look was sad as she continued to speak "i cant leave my brother...i cant leave without doing what i can for him and the ones ive grown close to...i cant..i just..cant..."
she said more tears coming down. "im sorry but when a time like that comes...i wont be able to come..."she
said looking at her. glitchs voice turned into a whisper at the end only loud enough for both of them to hear.

Ebony looked down to then her ears perked up
" Maybe your brother can come along to! " she said with a smile but realized that she sounded like she was planning an escape . She gulped and looked away "We shouldn't be talking a..about this...others may..rumor if you understand . But I don't want to loose a friend again so I'll stay " she said and picked her book up she sighed and her ears twitched

cute skeleton
January 1st, 2018, 06:52 PM
Ebony looked down to then her ears perked up
" Maybe your brother can come along to! " she said with a smile but realized that she sounded like she was planning an escape . She gulped and looked away "We shouldn't be talking a..about this...others may..rumor if you understand . But I don't want to loose a friend again so I'll stay " she said and picked her book up she sighed and her ears twitched

"agreed...but you dont have to stay...if the time does come we could always find each other again. not like im staying here forever" she said with a smile, though tears still came down. "i gotta get going before someone sees me, i have to see if andrew has any dusters seeing as me and firefly are cleaning up our space so when other people come they wont leave just for seeing how dusty and how many cobwebs their are" she said at her "you can come if you want, just if you do remember i have to stay in the shadows so im not seen she said again looking at her, she pulled her scarf back over her mouth and her ears went up ready to listen for sounds. surprised no ones has noticed now she thought

Leucos
January 1st, 2018, 07:05 PM
"agreed...but you dont have to stay...if the time does come we could always find each other again. not like im staying here forever" she said with a smile, though tears still came down. "i gotta get going before someone sees me, i have to see if andrew has any dusters seeing as me and firefly are cleaning up our space so when other people come they wont leave just for seeing how dusty and how many cobwebs their are" she said at her "you can come if you want, just if you do remember i have to stay in the shadows so im not seen she said again looking at her, she pulled her scarf back over her mouth and her ears went up ready to listen for sounds. surprised no ones has noticed now she thought
Ebony tilted her head " andrew? Wasn't he the one with the pocket watch? I think I met him not long ago and you bet I'm coming with you . Who says cats don't get lonely ? " she said her ears twitched " not loosing ya again " she whispered to where she could only hear she looked behind herself then at glitch " wait if I choose to stick with you does that mean I'll have to fake my death too? " She asked again one of her ears flattened

cute skeleton
January 1st, 2018, 07:25 PM
Ebony tilted her head " andrew? Wasn't he the one with the pocket watch? I think I met him not long ago and you bet I'm coming with you . Who says cats don't get lonely ? " she said her ears twitched " not loosing ya again " she whispered to where she could only hear she looked behind herself then at glitch " wait if I choose to stick with you does that mean I'll have to fake my death too? " She asked again one of her ears flattened

"you dont have to, but you would have to keep going to your normal classes everyday and keep the part we live at secret since only the ones who explore the school and the ones who live there know of it." she said "also yes, andrew is the one with the pocket watch." she said not going to tell her right away about them being siblings.

Leucos
January 1st, 2018, 07:36 PM
"you dont have to, but you would have to keep going to your normal classes everyday and keep the part we live at secret since only the ones who explore the school and the ones who live there know of it." she said "also yes, andrew is the one with the pocket watch." she said not going to tell her right away about them being siblings.

Ebony nodded " I see...I'll think on it. I wish things won't be so complicated can't we just be friends without all this..nonsense " she said her ears twitched
" oh and I can finally learn how to use my abilities " she said with a wide smile since when they were little it was tricky for her . She closed her eyes and a dark red clone of herself formed looking like the original just a solid color .

cute skeleton
January 1st, 2018, 09:01 PM
Ebony nodded " I see...I'll think on it. I wish things won't be so complicated can't we just be friends without all this..nonsense " she said her ears twitched
" oh and I can finally learn how to use my abilities " she said with a wide smile since when they were little it was tricky for her . She closed her eyes and a dark red clone of herself formed looking like the original just a solid color .

"woah, that actually really cool"
she said her eyes wide. "i would like to show you what i could do but its gonna cause to much attention, come on lets start heading towards andrews room and once we are there i can show you" she said starting to walk past her before stopping her eyes where still wide looking at ebony and her clone.

Leucos
January 1st, 2018, 09:44 PM
"woah, that actually really cool"
she said her eyes wide. "i would like to show you what i could do but its gonna cause to much attention, come on lets start heading towards andrews room and once we are there i can show you" she said starting to walk past her before stopping her eyes where still wide looking at ebony and her clone.

Her clone had vanished as her ears twitched she turned around with a smile and followed " ok and I can make the clones defend and attack I can also make as many as I want " she said her ears pointed forward she scanned the hall in case any one decided to attack them

cute skeleton
January 7th, 2018, 06:49 PM
Her clone had vanished as her ears twitched she turned around with a smile and followed " ok and I can make the clones defend and attack I can also make as many as I want " she said her ears pointed forward she scanned the hall in case any one decided to attack them

"cool" she said smiling widely as she led the way towards andrews room.

Leucos
January 7th, 2018, 06:53 PM
"cool" she said smiling widely as she led the way towards andrews room.

Ebony was behind Glitch she smiled too
" so who else faked their death? Or is it just you and andrew? " she asked her voice was now at a whisper just in case any one could over hear

cute skeleton
January 7th, 2018, 07:02 PM
Ebony was behind Glitch she smiled too
" so who else faked their death? Or is it just you and andrew? " she asked her voice was now at a whisper just in case any one could over hear

"andrew is still in his classess, its fireflower your thinking of. and as of right now, yes its just me and fireflower" she explained quietly as they neared her brothers room.

Leucos
January 7th, 2018, 07:07 PM
"andrew is still in his classess, its fireflower your thinking of. and as of right now, yes its just me and fireflower" she explained quietly as they neared her brothers room.

She looked down " whoops " she whispered her ears twitched and looked back at glitch " was it lonely ? " she asked again her ears flattened a tad bit