PDA

View Full Version : The Orphanage -Private RP-

|+sari+|
December 23rd, 2017, 02:09 PM
There is an orphanage in a bustling city, run by a sweet, plump middle-aged woman who goes by the name Muffin. She watches over the orphans, caring for each one deeply and loving each one equally. She makes sure each one goes to school and is fed. Nobody seems to want to adopt these orphans, which is just as well, because they are all close to one another, like one big family.

My characters:

Name: Margaret ''Muffin'' Lanilen
Looks: huge chocolate brown eyes. Long wavy black hair that reaches her knees. Tanned skin with a few wrinkles. Round short and slightly plump. Usually wears cotten dresses with flower prints and an apron around her waist. On her feet she wears blue slippers or black rain boots.
Persona: kind, sweet and caring. Is like a mother to the orphans.
Other: nicknamed Muffin for her ability to cook the most delicious muffins in the country.

Name: Rose Iris
Looks: long straight raven black hair that reaches her hips. Emerald green eyes. Pale skin. Slim with curves. Wears old faded graphic tees and boys skinny jeans. The most beautiful of the orphans.
Persona: being the oldest female orphan she is also the most mature. She basically is like the oldest sister, caring for the others when Muffin cannot. The other orphans look up to her, coming to her when in need of advice or comfort.
Other: has an incredible ability in art. Her room has shelf after shelf with sketchbooks. Her paintings cover her walls. She is also very sickly and frail.

Name: Jacob Iris
Looks: has black hair that falls in feathery soft whisps over his emerald green eyes and around his ears. Has a lady killer smile. Tanned skin. Tall and lean. Wears black tshirts and gray jeans.
Persona: smooth talking and cool. He seems to make all the girls swoon. But being the oldest orphan he is also like a big brother to the younger orphans. Very protective of his blood sister, Rose.

Name: Kara Danielle
Looks: big wide sky blue eyes with long lashes. Golden curly hair that when not in pigtails is worn down, reaching her waist. Wears pink dresses and white sandals.
Persona: although most kids her age would be in kindergarten, Kara has the IQ of a top ranking scientist. No class at any school is hard enough for her, so she stays at home, where Muffin will try to challenge the child's incredible mind with tests, which Kara always passes. The other orphans go to her for school help.
Other: despite her amazing mind, Kara is still very much a child, playing with Barbies and stuffed animals. She also is a master at any video game.

Name: Ben Bistock
Looks: sandy blond hair and hazel eyes. Wears super hero tshirts and cargo pants. Skinny with fair skin.
Other: loves to play video games on his electronics. Is a big eater. Eats all the time but never gains a pound.

Name: Alex Norman
Looks: brown curly hair that frames his round face. Aquamarine eyes. Wears onesies or tshirts with shorts.
Persona: being the youngest of all the orphans, Alex follows the others around. He is especially attatched to Rose. He does not talk most of the time.
Other: loves to watch people do things and copy them. He also is fascinated with crayons.
Okay! Here it is! You can have as many characters as you want Chessy!

This is a private RP between me and Cheshire cat but you may stalk and lurk all you wish!

Leucos
December 23rd, 2017, 02:29 PM
I have
Itzal Male
Reece female
Thea female
Taupe male RosePelt145

|+sari+|
December 23rd, 2017, 02:48 PM
I have
Itzal Male
Reece female
Thea female
Taupe male RosePelt145
Okay! I will start :3 )

The orphanage was full of activity.
Rose was in the living room on the sofa, humming as she drew in her sketchbook. Her brother Jacob sat beside her, watching her draw.
Alex chased Kara around the sofa, giggling and trying to catch her. Kara laughed and babbled some scientific explanation of what laughter is.
Ben sat in a corner of the living room, his eyes glued to a game on his tablet.
Kara forgot about Alex chasing as she ran over to Ben, tugging his sleeve. ''Can I play?''
Ben glanced at her warily. ''All right. I know you will beat me, though''
Alex gazed at the two like an abandoned puppy before running over to Rose and crawling in her lap.

Leucos
December 23rd, 2017, 04:59 PM
Okay! I will start :3 )

The orphanage was full of activity.
Rose was in the living room on the sofa, humming as she drew in her sketchbook. Her brother Jacob sat beside her, watching her draw.
Alex chased Kara around the sofa, giggling and trying to catch her. Kara laughed and babbled some scientific explanation of what laughter is.
Ben sat in a corner of the living room, his eyes glued to a game on his tablet.
Kara forgot about Alex chasing as she ran over to Ben, tugging his sleeve. ''Can I play?''
Ben glanced at her warily. ''All right. I know you will beat me, though''
Alex gazed at the two like an abandoned puppy before running over to Rose and crawling in her lap.
Itzal watched Alex and Kara Chase each other around the sofa he only tilted his head " doesn't that get boring? " Itzal asked the two. Suddenly he remembered his own friend Reece he gasped as Reece hug tackled him she was always hyper " I got you I got you Itzal! " the 16 year old Reece said with a wide smile . Itzal was 17 years old which meant he acted more adult then Reece " yeah you got me. But we're teenagers you should act more grown up " Itzal said and patted Reece on her head who only stuck her tongue out , Reece looked over to Alex and Kara run for a bit . Taupe was 15 years old he sat in a corner as well but he was meditating eyes closed he looked totally in peace he only flinched when he heard laughter " silence is golden " Taupe said. Thea was 18 years old she stood near the couch watching rose draw she smiled
" not bad rose " thea complimented

|+sari+|
December 30th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Itzal watched Alex and Kara Chase each other around the sofa he only tilted his head " doesn't that get boring? " Itzal asked the two. Suddenly he remembered his own friend Reece he gasped as Reece hug tackled him she was always hyper " I got you I got you Itzal! " the 16 year old Reece said with a wide smile . Itzal was 17 years old which meant he acted more adult then Reece " yeah you got me. But we're teenagers you should act more grown up " Itzal said and patted Reece on her head who only stuck her tongue out , Reece looked over to Alex and Kara run for a bit . Taupe was 15 years old he sat in a corner as well but he was meditating eyes closed he looked totally in peace he only flinched when he heard laughter " silence is golden " Taupe said. Thea was 18 years old she stood near the couch watching rose draw she smiled
" not bad rose " thea complimented
Rose held Alex to her chest with one arm and continued sketching with her other hand. She was drawing a dolphin jumping out of the water in front of a sunset. She glanced up at Thea and smiled. "Thank you, Thea" She said. She glanced at her wristwatch and set aside her sketchbook before standing on her feet, holding Alex to her. The toddler gently pulled her hair playfully as Rose counted to make sure all the orphans were in the room.

"Who's ready to eat?!" She said. Rose knew all the orphans enjoyed her cooking. That was because Muffin had taught her.

Ben and Kara scampered past her towards the kitchen table. Jason appeared at Rose's side and immediately took Alex from her arms. When she shot her brother a questioning look he murmured, "Your breathe was ragged and you were shaking. I don't know why the symptoms are coming back, but I'm taking you to the doctor after you cook the meals for everybody and eat something. Don't push it alright?"

Rose nodded, realizing he was right. She was showing the symptoms of the cancer she had supposedly been free of a year ago.

Kara and Ben, who were watching with wide eyes, came over to Jason and Rose. Ben asked quietly "Will she be alright? What is it?" Kara just clutched her Raggedy Anne doll to her chest.

Jason shook his head. "I dunno, kiddo. The cancer may be sneaking back. But it could also be a false alarm. That's why I'm taking her to the d- Hey, Rose!!! Rose?!?! What's wrong?!"
Rose was on her hands and knees on the floor, looking ready to black out. "I'm... fine..." She gasped.
Jason set Alex down and scooped up his sister, carrying her towards the sofa in the living room. "Call an ambulance!" He said to Taupe, who was closest to the wall phone.Alex could be heard sobbing and saying repeatedly "Rosie hurt" while being hushed and hugged by a scared Ben.

Leucos
December 30th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Rose held Alex to her chest with one arm and continued sketching with her other hand. She was drawing a dolphin jumping out of the water in front of a sunset. She glanced up at Thea and smiled. "Thank you, Thea" She said. She glanced at her wristwatch and set aside her sketchbook before standing on her feet, holding Alex to her. The toddler gently pulled her hair playfully as Rose counted to make sure all the orphans were in the room.

"Who's ready to eat?!" She said. Rose knew all the orphans enjoyed her cooking. That was because Muffin had taught her.

Ben and Kara scampered past her towards the kitchen table. Jason appeared at Rose's side and immediately took Alex from her arms. When she shot her brother a questioning look he murmured, "Your breathe was ragged and you were shaking. I don't know why the symptoms are coming back, but I'm taking you to the doctor after you cook the meals for everybody and eat something. Don't push it alright?"

Rose nodded, realizing he was right. She was showing the symptoms of the cancer she had supposedly been free of a year ago.

Kara and Ben, who were watching with wide eyes, came over to Jason and Rose. Ben asked quietly "Will she be alright? What is it?" Kara just clutched her Raggedy Anne doll to her chest.

Jason shook his head. "I dunno, kiddo. The cancer may be sneaking back. But it could also be a false alarm. That's why I'm taking her to the d- Hey, Rose!!! Rose?!?! What's wrong?!"
Rose was on her hands and knees on the floor, looking ready to black out. "I'm... fine..." She gasped.
Jason set Alex down and scooped up his sister, carrying her towards the sofa in the living room. "Call an ambulance!" He said to Taupe, who was closest to the wall phone.Alex could be heard sobbing and saying repeatedly "Rosie hurt" while being hushed and hugged by a scared Ben.
The four were wide eyed Taupe nodded quickly he ran to the phone and emedietly called an ambulance . Thea gulped she didn't know this was gonna happen she took a deep breath " ok every one just calm d..down panicking is only gonna make this worse . Some one go get Margaret ...or an ice pack something to help rose in time being " Thea said trying to stay calm but you could see that was failing . Reece looked at itzal who now had his eyes closed his head down he didn't look very happy . Reece cleared HEr throat
" Guys Thea Is Right Panicking Is gonna Make It Worse... Think Happy Thoughts Rose Will Get Better " Reece Said In A Cheery Voice Trying To Keep A Happy Atmosphere