PDA

View Full Version : The Dreamwalkers -RP-

|+sari+|
December 22nd, 2017, 09:41 PM
The Dreamwalkers. People who enter dreams and explore them. Just the stuff of legends, all myths, right? No. Wrong. Very, very wrong.
The Dreamwalkers go in the dream world at night, a place where every sleeping being's dreams mingle together. Dreamwalkers also dream. They have to to get here. But the Dreamwalkers have full control of what happens to them and they have powers while in the dream world, though some have powers that other Dreamwalkers do not. But they have rules. One: they must keep it a secret from those who do not know. Two: they must keep their red ribbon with the blue bell around their wrist. The only way home by the Dream Morning is to shake the bell while it is in the hollow of their wrist where the veins are most visible. If they do not get home by the Dream Morning, they will be stuck in the dream world forever while their physical bodies in the waking world are in a coma for life.
And three: beware of Black Midnight. It is at this time of night in the dream world when the Nightmare Demon will unleash its power, giving horrid nightmares to innocent people in the waking world.
And a Dreamwalker's mission is simple: keep those who live in the Dream world and those who sleep in the waking world safe.
There are four Districts in the dream world, each led and watched over a person who is considered royalty. David Ghuan of the Dials district, a poor place that is in desperate need. Kayla Berrek of the Flowers district, where people flourish on the crops and land there. Jenny K. of the Creation district, where factories create things for people to buy. And Lanian Swan of the Grace district, a place of beauty for the beautiful.
Okay! What an awesome plot lolz. I didn't think it all up, mind you! I got the idea from a book I read years ago. I just tweaked it a bit. Credit to whoever that author was.
Do NOT post here until sign ups thread is available and you have signed up and been accepted. Link to it will be provided soon, either tonight or tomorrow, depends on how I feel, as I have strept. Info in the sign ups thread will be forms and available positions and position info.
People who may be interested:

Sasukewolf (madness)
Slash-GNR
Swiftheart
Here is the link to Sign Ups:warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13358