First Years
Phoebe Ross FadingEchoes
Rachel Lee Redwood Reindeer
Rayne Hisheli SpiritedSecrets
Rowan O'Sullivan Shoes
Sade Veronica Lyon Christmas Star
Mallory Adrickson Mayflower
Robin Peck ThatOneWarriorCatNerd
Signups (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13344)

FadingEchoes
December 22nd, 2017, 05:16 PM
We can start now! We'll start off on the Hogwarts Express! Feel free to be in the same cart as any of my charries!

Phoebe stared wide-eyed at her surroundings as she boarded the large, beautiful train. She scurried through the walkway in between carts, finally settling on one that was presently empty.

Jason grinned confidently as he bid farewell to his parents, waving at the through the window in the side of his cart. This was his third year at Hogwarts, and he was getting more and more relaxed with all the customs each year. And, with his permission slip signed by his parents, he would be able to venture into Hogsmeade this year!
(Writer's block)

Fireflower
December 22nd, 2017, 05:33 PM
We can start now! We'll start off on the Hogwarts Express! Feel free to be in the same cart as any of my charries!

Phoebe stared wide-eyed at her surroundings as she boarded the large, beautiful train. She scurried through the walkway in between carts, finally settling on one that was presently empty.

Jason grinned confidently as he bid farewell to his parents, waving at the through the window in the side of his cart. This was his third year at Hogwarts, and he was getting more and more relaxed with all the customs each year. And, with his permission slip signed by his parents, he would be able to venture into Hogsmeade this year!
(Writer's block)
ember walked thought the carts a bag of gallons in her hand and she looked in each cart "can i sit in here?"she asked walking up to phoebe's cart.

FadingEchoes
December 22nd, 2017, 05:42 PM
ember walked thought the carts a bag of gallons in her hand and she looked in each cart "can i sit in here?"she asked walking up to phoebe's cart.
Pheobe's eyes jerked away from the window where they had been resting, "Wha- Oh! Oh, of course." She said quickly, scooting her things to the sid eto make room for Ember.

Ariii
December 22nd, 2017, 06:01 PM
Rachel waved goodbye to her parents and boarded the train, she sat by herself. She set her things down next to her and sighed. (She also has a cat named Red, I forgot to add that to the form..) she picked up a book and started looking at it, but quickly put it down. She hoped someone would sit with her.

FadingEchoes
December 22nd, 2017, 06:18 PM
Rachel waved goodbye to her parents and boarded the train, she sat by herself. She set her things down next to her and sighed. (She also has a cat named Red, I forgot to add that to the form..) she picked up a book and started looking at it, but quickly put it down. She hoped someone would sit with her.
Jason, after a few minutes of no one joining him in his cart, set out to find someone else who was sitting alone, he then found blonde girl sitting by herself, the slightly older boy stepped in, "Do you mind if I sit here?" He inquired, indicating an empty spot in the carts.

Ariii
December 22nd, 2017, 06:39 PM
Jacob, after a few minutes of no one joining him in his cart, set out to find someone else who was sitting alone, he then found blonde girl sitting by herself, the slightly older boy stepped in, "Do you mind if I sit here?" He inquired, indicating an empty spot in the carts.
"No, feel free." She said. She adjusted to a comfortable position and picked back up her book, and started to read.

FadingEchoes
December 22nd, 2017, 06:53 PM
"No, feel free." She said. She adjusted to a comfortable position and picked back up her book, and started to read.
Jason nodded, hesitating in the awkward silence, "I'm Jason, by the way." He said slowly, hoping she wouldn't be cross with him for interrupting her reading.

Socks
December 22nd, 2017, 06:59 PM
Tyler stood next to their brother, being just a little bit shorter, wearing the 'usual' attire of a white shirt, black hoodie and skinny jeans, quite the opposite of Alex who wore a pastel cat-themed hoodie with black shorts and tall black socks. If you didn't know them, you probably wouldn't think they were twins, you maybe wouldn't think they were related at all. Except maybe, for the similar eyes and freckles. But other than that, they were like opposites. Tyler protectively grabbed the taller twin's arm, gently pulling him down the train aisle behind them.
"We're gonna sit alone in the middle cart like we always do. If I see any first years, or anyone else for that matter, I'll kick them out." Tyler didn't like other students, they didn't like pure-bloods, half-bloods, or Muggle-borns, except his brother.
Alex let out a short giggle, stopping his twin and pulling him into the nearest cart along with all their stuff that hadn't been put in the luggage compartment. He quickly signed to his twin with a smile. 'Make some friends, we won't be here much longer, no times better.'
(open)

---

Rowan was nervous, to say the least, clutching a knapsack on her shoulder. Her Father's owl was in a cage loosely held in her other hand. She wore her favourite summer dress, a short jean jacket, and an amethyst necklace. It was her first year and she didn't know exactly what to expect. She had lived in a muggle neighbourhood close to the ministry, where her father worked 'cleaning up' messes made by irresponsible wizards and witches. He was the wizard of the family but wasn't around often to talk about Hogwarts. She knew things about the wizarding world, of course, she played on a junior quidditch team with kids a few years back, which made her disappointed to hear that she couldn't play as a first year. Her father had been so happy to see the letter, and take her shopping, but hadn't been able to drop her off to properly say goodbye.
A loud sound and laughs came from behind her and she yelped, running forward a bit before entering one of the carts, closing the door behind her as quick as she could. She sighed in relief, before looking back to see if anyone else was with her.
(open)

Leucos
December 22nd, 2017, 08:11 PM
FadingEchoes
Ecru held her luggage it was one bag that was filled with two books , some journals penciles and her magic books . And of course clothes . She sighed
" well let's start this year with a bang " she said and smiled or did her best to . She held her iPod in one hand it was on full blast she walked up to a empty seat and sat down she placed her bag on her lap and looked out the window of the train that smile still on her face she wondered who she will meet this year . Maybe make some enemies or friends her wand was tucked away in a safe place she nodded her head to the beat of a song
" Ha oh
I was looking for a breath of life
A little touch of heavenly light
But all the choirs in my head sang no
To get a dream of life again
A little of vision of the start and the end
But all the choirs in my head sang no " she sang she took singing classes at her home in England .She was pretty good at it too her parents thought so.

FadingEchoes
December 22nd, 2017, 08:20 PM
FadingEchoes
Ecru held her luggage it was one bag that was filled with two books , some journals penciles and her magic books . And of course clothes . She sighed
" well let's start this year with a bang " she said and smiled or did her best to . She held her iPod in one hand it was on full blast she walked up to a empty seat and sat down she placed her bag on her lap and looked out the window of the train that smile still on her face she wondered who she will meet this year . Maybe make some enemies or friends her wand was tucked away in a safe place she nodded her head to the beat of a song
" Ha oh
I was looking for a breath of life
A little touch of heavenly light
But all the choirs in my head sang no
To get a dream of life again
A little of vision of the start and the end
But all the choirs in my head sang no " she sang she took singing classes at her home in England .She was pretty good at it too her parents thought so.
Evelyn rushed through the corridor of the train, looking for a cart with sufficient room, she finally came to Ecru's, "Er, do you mind? There's no room anywhere else." She said slowly, her eyes sweeping the room. "I'm Evelyn by the way. Evelyn Wood. Though my friends call me Eve or Evy. Or... They would I guess." She muttered the last part, twirling her hair carefully around her finger. She was well aware of the prejudice against Slytherins. She had experienced it all to well herself, unable to find friendship in her own house because of her unwillingness to involve in their pompous arrogance. Unable to find friends elsewhere simply because of the color of her robes.

Panic
December 22nd, 2017, 08:33 PM
Tyler stood next to their brother, being just a little bit shorter, wearing the 'usual' attire of a white shirt, black hoodie and skinny jeans, quite the opposite of Alex who wore a pastel cat-themed hoodie with black shorts and tall black socks. If you didn't know them, you probably wouldn't think they were twins, you maybe wouldn't think they were related at all. Except maybe, for the similar eyes and freckles. But other than that, they were like opposites. Tyler protectively grabbed the taller twin's arm, gently pulling him down the train aisle behind them.
"We're gonna sit alone in the middle cart like we always do. If I see any first years, or anyone else for that matter, I'll kick them out." Tyler didn't like other students, they didn't like pure-bloods, half-bloods, or Muggle-borns, except his brother.
Alex let out a short giggle, stopping his twin and pulling him into the nearest cart along with all their stuff that hadn't been put in the luggage compartment. He quickly signed to his twin with a smile. 'Make some friends, we won't be here much longer, no times better.'
(open)

---

Rowan was nervous, to say the least, clutching a knapsack on her shoulder. Her Father's owl was in a cage loosely held in her other hand. She wore her favourite summer dress, a short jean jacket, and an amethyst necklace. It was her first year and she didn't know exactly what to expect. She had lived in a muggle neighbourhood close to the ministry, where her father worked 'cleaning up' messes made by irresponsible wizards and witches. He was the wizard of the family but wasn't around often to talk about Hogwarts. She knew things about the wizarding world, of course, she played on a junior quidditch team with kids a few years back, which made her disappointed to hear that she couldn't play as a first year. Her father had been so happy to see the letter, and take her shopping, but hadn't been able to drop her off to properly say goodbye.
A loud sound and laughs came from behind her and she yelped, running forward a bit before entering one of the carts, closing the door behind her as quick as she could. She sighed in relief, before looking back to see if anyone else was with her.
(open)

Juniper had barely made it to the express that morning, and walked down the hall, hoping to find an empty cart to sit in. It feels so weird to walk into a cart and just ask to sit, but... She adjusted her smaller bags behind her and opened one of the doors a little. There was a young girl, probably a first year, Juniper guessed, just by looking at her. "Mind if I sit here?" She wrapped her scarf a little tighter around her neck, out of both a need to fidget and cold.

Leucos
December 22nd, 2017, 08:33 PM
Evelyn rushed through the corridor of the train, looking for a cart with sufficient room, she finally came to Ecru's, "Er, do you mind? There's no room anywhere else." She said slowly, her eyes sweeping the room. "I'm Evelyn by the way. Evelyn Wood. Though my friends call me Eve or Evy. Or... They would I guess." She muttered the last part, twirling her hair carefully around her finger. She was well aware of the prejudice against Slytherins. She had experienced it all to well herself, unable to find friendship in her own house because of her unwillingness to involve in their pompous arrogance. Unable to find friends elsewhere simply because of the color of her robes.

Ecru snapped out of the trance that the music seemed to have on her she looked at the slytherin student at the door she didn't like slytherins but that didn't mean that she hated them . She kinda feared them a bit , she heard of draco mouthvoy and the other slytherin students before them . She gulped and scooted closer to the corner of the seat she nodded quickly
" h-have a seat... " she said and looked out the window she wondered if Evelyn heard the fear in her voice hoping that the slytherin student wouldn't harm her in any way. Her song switched to another one it was O ' children by Nick cave .

FadingEchoes
December 22nd, 2017, 08:41 PM
Ecru snapped out of the trance that the music seemed to have on her she looked at the slytherin student at the door she didn't like slytherins but that didn't mean that she hated them . She kinda feared them a bit , she heard of draco mouthvoy and the other slytherin students before them . She gulped and scooted closer to the corner of the seat she nodded quickly
" h-have a seat... " she said and looked out the window she wondered if Evelyn heard the fear in her voice hoping that the slytherin student wouldn't harm her in any way. Her song switched to another one it was O ' children by Nick cave .
Evelyn nodded, setting down her books and taking The Dark Arts Outsmarted from her bag and opening it slowly, "Umm, what's your name? I don't think you said." She asked uncomfortably. "I'm a 6th year, how about you?" She asked yet another question, tracing her fingers lovingly over the pages of her book, it happened to be one of her favorites as she was studying to be an Auror. She then watched the other student carefully, her eyes looking her up and down as though sizing up an opponent. This was a common habit for her, she had gained it as a small child and did it subconciously whenever she met someone new.

Fireflower
December 22nd, 2017, 08:41 PM
Pheobe's eyes jerked away from the window where they had been resting, "Wha- Oh! Oh, of course." She said quickly, scooting her things to the sid eto make room for Ember.
"im ember nice to meet you"ember said sitting down

Socks
December 22nd, 2017, 08:51 PM
Juniper had barely made it to the express that morning, and walked down the hall, hoping to find an empty cart to sit in. It feels so weird to walk into a cart and just ask to sit, but... She adjusted her smaller bags behind her and opened one of the doors a little. There was a young girl, probably a first year, Juniper guessed, just by looking at her. "Mind if I sit here?" She wrapped her scarf a little tighter around her neck, out of both a need to fidget and cold.

Rowan jumped slightly when the door opened, looking at the other slightly frightened at first, but quickly switching to a smile. She looked older, but she couldn't tell, she'd met a people who don't look their age before. She has just gotten settled, the owl cage sitting beside her. "Yeah, sure!" She moved herself a bit closer to the window, looking out at the families as the train was going to leave soon. When she didn't see her mother, she turned back to the girl, running a hand through her curly dyed hair. "I'm Rowan, or Ro! I'm a first year." She stuck out her hand to shake for a greeting, making sure to move slowly to not spoke the barn owl next to her.

Leucos
December 22nd, 2017, 09:01 PM
Evelyn nodded, setting down her books and taking The Dark Arts Outsmarted from her bag and opening it slowly, "Umm, what's your name? I don't think you said." She asked uncomfortably. "I'm a 6th year, how about you?" She asked yet another question, tracing her fingers lovingly over the pages of her book, it happened to be one of her favorites as she was studying to be an Auror. She then watched the other student carefully, her eyes looking her up and down as though sizing up an opponent. This was a common habit for her, she had gained it as a small child and did it subconciously whenever she met someone new.

Ecru took out her ear buds the music could be heard through them she looked at Evelyn a bit and looked at her hands since staring was rude
" Ecru Schoneke...6th year as well " she said " the last name means little beauty in old german... " she explained . She stopped her music and placed it in her bag she decided to take out a book as well so she could still hear the slytherin next to her . She could talk very easily with other houses but slytherins were tough , she held a book called snow white and rose red a German fairy tail and she loves it dearly her mother red this every night when she was little

Panic
December 22nd, 2017, 09:33 PM
Rowan jumped slightly when the door opened, looking at the other slightly frightened at first, but quickly switching to a smile. She looked older, but she couldn't tell, she'd met a people who don't look their age before. She has just gotten settled, the owl cage sitting beside her. "Yeah, sure!" She moved herself a bit closer to the window, looking out at the families as the train was going to leave soon. When she didn't see her mother, she turned back to the girl, running a hand through her curly dyed hair. "I'm Rowan, or Ro! I'm a first year." She stuck out her hand to shake for a greeting, making sure to move slowly to not spoke the barn owl next to her.

"Nice to meet you, Ro. I'm Juniper!" She was louder than she meant to be, and the owl in the cage fluttered some. "Ah, sorry." she said, quieter this time. "I'm a fifth year. I'd be able to answer any big questions, if you like. Maybe we'll end up in the same House or something- any you're hoping for?" She avoided the topic of her own house, hoping that the girl was unfamiliar enough with the wizarding world to not know that her scarf meant anything.

FadingEchoes
December 22nd, 2017, 09:54 PM
"im ember nice to meet you"ember said sitting down
"So, what year are you?" Amelia inquired cautiously, her eyes searching the other students.
Ecru took out her ear buds the music could be heard through them she looked at Evelyn a bit and looked at her hands since staring was rude
" Ecru Schoneke...6th year as well " she said " the last name means little beauty in old german... " she explained . She stopped her music and placed it in her bag she decided to take out a book as well so she could still hear the slytherin next to her . She could talk very easily with other houses but slytherins were tough , she held a book called snow white and rose red a German fairy tail and she loves it dearly her mother red this every night when she was little
"It's a beautiful name..." She said slowly, fidgeting with her hands, "It's a wonder we haven't met before, seeing as how we're the same year and same house." Evelyn mused, her gaze turning to the window before shifting back to Ecru. "Of course, I don't really talk to other Slytherins much." She said quickly, realizing she had said more than she had meant to. Evelyn had always had a habit of speaking before thinking, though the deer in the headlights look that clouded her eyes probably made that evident.

Fireflower
December 22nd, 2017, 09:56 PM
"So, what year are you?" Amelia inquired cautiously, her eyes searching the other students.

"It's a beautiful name..." She said slowly, fidgeting with her hands, "It's a wonder we haven't met before, seeing as how we're the same year and same house." Evelyn mused, her gaze turning to the window before shifting back to Ecru. "Of course, I don't really talk to other Slytherins much." She said quickly, realizing she had said more than she had meant to. Evelyn had always had a habit of speaking before thinking, though the deer in the headlights look that clouded her eyes probably made that evident.
"2nd year!and you?im guessing your 1st,i havent seen you around here before"she said

FadingEchoes
December 22nd, 2017, 09:57 PM
"2nd year!and you?im guessing your 1st,i havent seen you around here before"she said
Phoebe nodded cautiously, "Yes this is my first year." She said slowly.

Fireflower
December 22nd, 2017, 10:11 PM
Amelia nodded cautiously, "Yes this is my first year." She said slowly.
"well trust me,youll love it here"ember said.the lady with the candy cart came by"can i get you two anything?"the lady asked"a chocolate frog please,can i get you anything?"ember asked amelia.

Leucos
December 22nd, 2017, 10:13 PM

Ecru opened her book as she was on the first page
" I'm a ...Gryffindor " she said nervously she looked at Evelyn again then back at her book you could tell she was nervous and a bit scared. She sighed and shrugged " w-well I'm not much of a socializer.. " she added she looked at the page again ' The two children were so fond of one another that they always held each other by the hand when they went out together, and when Snow-white said: ‘We will not leave each other,’ Rose-red answered: ‘Never so long as we live,’ and their mother would add: ‘What one has she must share with the other.’ ' she smiled a bit as she read that passage she wondered what it would be like to have a sister but she was an only child .

Ariii
December 23rd, 2017, 12:44 AM
Jason nodded, hesitating in the awkward silence, "I'm Jason, by the way." He said slowly, hoping she wouldn't be cross with him for interrupting her reading.
She looked up from her book. "I'm Rachel" She said. She picked back up her book and started to read again.

Socks
December 23rd, 2017, 12:55 AM
"Nice to meet you, Ro. I'm Juniper!" She was louder than she meant to be, and the owl in the cage fluttered some. "Ah, sorry." she said, quieter this time. "I'm a fifth year. I'd be able to answer any big questions, if you like. Maybe we'll end up in the same House or something- any you're hoping for?" She avoided the topic of her own house, hoping that the girl was unfamiliar enough with the wizarding world to not know that her scarf meant anything.

"Oh, it's fine. Cornelius is old, he's easily spooked." She took off her jacket and put it over the cage, calming the bird so he'd hopefully sleep on the ride. "I'm hoping for Hufflepuff, like my grandmother, my father was in Slytherin but I don't think I'll get sorted there, because of my mother." She kind of laughed at herself, pushing her fingers together out of habit. She'd been afraid of certain houses after reading about them, they all seemed to require extreme traits, but Rowan considered herself typical, normal, not deserving of the titles of the houses. But Hufflepuff seemed fitting, you only needed to be kind, really, it felt fitting for Rowan.
"I don't think Slytherins are all 'evil,' some past incidents don't define the whole house. Same with thinking pure-bloods all hate Muggle-borns and half-bloods, just some of them, ya know." She laughed and smiled, spotting the other's scarf, it was fitting with her looks.

FadingEchoes
December 23rd, 2017, 11:00 AM
"well trust me,youll love it here"ember said.the lady with the candy cart came by"can i get you two anything?"the lady asked"a chocolate frog please,can i get you anything?"ember asked amelia.
"No, I'm fine." She said quietly, fidgeting with her hands uncomfortably.
Ecru opened her book as she was on the first page
" I'm a ...Gryffindor " she said nervously she looked at Evelyn again then back at her book you could tell she was nervous and a bit scared. She sighed and shrugged " w-well I'm not much of a socializer.. " she added she looked at the page again ' The two children were so fond of one another that they always held each other by the hand when they went out together, and when Snow-white said: ‘We will not leave each other,’ Rose-red answered: ‘Never so long as we live,’ and their mother would add: ‘What one has she must share with the other.’ ' she smiled a bit as she read that passage she wondered what it would be like to have a sister but she was an only child .
"Oh, my bad." Evelyn said awkwardly, once again fidgeting. After a slight pause, she continued the conversation, "Um, is it a good book?" She inquired, her hands glancing down to the book in Ecru's hands. "Mine is great. It's about Defense Against the Dark Arts." She said, then lowering her voice slightly as if to tell a secret, "I'm going to be an Auror. Or at least, I want to." Evelyn said, her face going slightly pink.
(Writer's block.)

Fireflower
December 23rd, 2017, 11:05 AM

"Oh, my bad." Evelyn said awkwardly, once again fidgeting. After a slight pause, she continued the conversation, "Um, is it a good book?" She inquired, her hands glancing down to the book in Ecru's hands. "Mine is great. It's about Defense Against the Dark Arts." She said, then lowering her voice slightly as if to tell a secret, "I'm going to be an Auror. Or at least, I want to." Evelyn said, her face going slightly pink.
(Writer's block.)
"ok then"ember said and the laby gave her a chocolate frog.'thank you"she said and put it down next to her book
(im ready to be a hogwarts anytime)

Leucos
December 23rd, 2017, 11:37 AM

(Writer's block.)

Ecru looked up at Evelyn again her fear fading atleast with this one. She smiled a bit " yeah it's snow white and rose red. German fairytale of course . I'm in defense against the dark arts as well! And also learning how to use dark arts. That's the best way to learn something learn how to use dark magic and defend yourself against it . You can use the dark magic against its owners " she said with a full smile . She turned the page again

Ariii
December 23rd, 2017, 11:49 AM
The candy cart lady came by Rachel's cart. "Would you two like anything?" She asked them.
"No, I'm good." She said. "How about you?" She asked Jason.

FadingEchoes
December 23rd, 2017, 01:36 PM
"ok then"ember said and the laby gave her a chocolate frog.'thank you"she said and put it down next to her book
(im ready to be a hogwarts anytime)
Phoebe peered at the chocolate frog carefully, it was surprisingly realistic, and she didn't think she would want to something that looked that much like a frog in her mouth.
Ecru looked up at Evelyn again her fear fading atleast with this one. She smiled a bit " yeah it's snow white and rose red. German fairytale of course . I'm in defense against the dark arts as well! And also learning how to use dark arts. That's the best way to learn something learn how to use dark magic and defend yourself against it . You can use the dark magic against its owners " she said with a full smile . She turned the page again
Evelyn nodded thoughtfully, "I suppose we'll be in the same class then." She said slowly, pulling out her wand and now fidgeting with it. "Of course, you can't use the Unforgiveable Curses." She mused, thinking of when she had covered the said curses in her Fourth Year. "Those would earn you a one way ticket to Azkaban." Evelyn thought aloud. "Is Defense Against the Dark Arts your favorite subject?" She asked, twirling her wand in her fingers.
The candy cart lady came by Rachel's cart. "Would you two like anything?" She asked them.
"No, I'm good." She said. "How about you?" She asked Jason.
"I'll take a box of Droobles and two Licorice Wands." He said to the Trolley Lady, handing her a small amount of money.

Fireflower
December 23rd, 2017, 01:46 PM
Phoebe peered at the chocolate frog carefully, it was surprisingly realistic, and she didn't think she would want to something that looked that much like a frog in her mouth.

"so are you hopping to get in a certain house?"ember asked eating a frog leg

FadingEchoes
December 23rd, 2017, 02:07 PM
"so are you hopping to get in a certain house?"ember asked eating a frog leg
"There's four right?" She thought aloud, "Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Huff... Huffpuff? Something like that." Phoebe said, scrunching her eyebrows in concentration, "I don't really know which one I'd like."

Fireflower
December 23rd, 2017, 02:18 PM
"There's four right?" She thought aloud, "Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Huff... Huffpuff? Something like that." Phoebe said, scrunching her eyebrows in concentration, "I don't really know which one I'd like."
"yes those are the houses and its hufflpuff "ember said"im in gryffindor the house of the brave!"

FadingEchoes
December 23rd, 2017, 03:02 PM
"yes those are the houses and its hufflpuff "ember said"im in gryffindor the house of the brave!"
"Do you like Gryffindor?" She asked curiously, her blue eyes flashing.

Panic
December 23rd, 2017, 03:14 PM
"Oh, it's fine. Cornelius is old, he's easily spooked." She took off her jacket and put it over the cage, calming the bird so he'd hopefully sleep on the ride. "I'm hoping for Hufflepuff, like my grandmother, my father was in Slytherin but I don't think I'll get sorted there, because of my mother." She kind of laughed at herself, pushing her fingers together out of habit. She'd been afraid of certain houses after reading about them, they all seemed to require extreme traits, but Rowan considered herself typical, normal, not deserving of the titles of the houses. But Hufflepuff seemed fitting, you only needed to be kind, really, it felt fitting for Rowan.
"I don't think Slytherins are all 'evil,' some past incidents don't define the whole house. Same with thinking pure-bloods all hate Muggle-borns and half-bloods, just some of them, ya know." She laughed and smiled, spotting the other's scarf, it was fitting with her looks.

"Heh, for a first year, you seem to know more than some of the seventh-years." She smiled and shuffled in her seat a little. "Hufflepuff, huh? I have a couple friends in that house; I think you'd be a good fit. I mean, this is just going off first impressions, so..." She shrugged. "I think you'll like Hogwarts! Most of the classes are interesting, and most people are pretty friendly. Plus, you hardly seem like a fish out of water." She looked over to the window, and the crowded station. "Out of curiosity, did you come alone? Or did someone drop you off?"

Reverie
December 23rd, 2017, 04:27 PM
Sasha inhaled as she stood up, closing her eyes for a quick moment. The fourth-year pureblood was still a bit nervous, but with her clenched fists, and tense steps, I'd say she was as ready as she'd ever be.

(Open)

Fireflower
December 23rd, 2017, 10:40 PM
"Do you like Gryffindor?" She asked curiously, her blue eyes flashing.
"i havent been in any other but i guess ravenclaw may be nice which(i think)are the smart ones.and i 100% dont belong in hufflpuff (the nice ones right?) so yea i like my house i was chosen for that house for a reason"ember said

Stario&Co.
December 26th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Sade stood nervously in the walkway, her note gripped tightly in her hands, along with the envelope. She hadn't even thought of getting rid of it since the tawny owl appeared with it by her bedroom window. She felt if she got rid of it, her new life would disappear. She never thought that she was anything out of the ordinary, but the letter confirmed it. She was a wizard. Well, witch actually.
Her mother and father were beyond proud of her. However she didn't know why. She hadn't done anything yet. Besides be born a witch. Her siblings all began to pack her favorite snacks and clothing. It began to be to much, and eventually she insisted on starting fresh. Now however, she wished she decided to bring her stuffed elephant with her. She was nervous out of her wits. She guessed that witches and wizards with normal human blood weren't that common, and now she was only scared of one thing. Not fitting in.

FadingEchoes
January 3rd, 2018, 11:44 AM
"i havent been in any other but i guess ravenclaw may be nice which(i think)are the smart ones.and i 100% dont belong in hufflpuff (the nice ones right?) so yea i like my house i was chosen for that house for a reason"ember said
"Well I'm glad you fit in there." She said slowly, "I wonder what I'll get?"

FadingEchoes
January 9th, 2018, 02:05 PM
(Bump. We're pulling into hogsmeade station. First years will ride the boats across the lake, all others will take the carriages.)
Phoebe stood slowly, walking gingerly out of the Hogwarts Express, her blonde hair sweeping across her shoulders as she turned her head to survey her surroundings.

Jason looked excitedly around the wizarding town, striding confidently towards the carriages, which, he had heard, were pulled by invisible thestrals, that you could only see if you were dead.

Warren stood over most of the students, he was rather tall anyway and most of these people were children. "First Years to to the boats! All others to the carriages!" He bellowed out, gesturing to indicate both of the methods of transportation.

Eve walked quickly through the crowds, settling herself in one of the carriages, fidgeting with her wand as she did so.

Oscar looked through the crowd, hoping to spot a familiar face, though he was unsuccessful. He too headed towards the carriages.
(Major writer's block)

Mayflower
January 11th, 2018, 06:37 AM
Mallory carefully walked down to the lake, holding up the hem of her too-big robe as the hordes of first years surrounded her. She was never much of a people person, preferring the company of her cat Mango, but the excitement about going to Hogwarts was enough to let her deal with the crowds for now. Mango meowed from his cage as it bumped into another first year’s leg, the three legged feline being jostled to much for comfort. “It’s okay Mango boy, we’ll be there soon.”

CreatureOfHabit
January 11th, 2018, 04:22 PM
Robin struggled, dragging her suitcases onto the train. She had come alone, something she rather regretted,
as at the time the thought of leaving in secret had been rather impulsive.
She had done quite a lot of research ahead of time, and was thankful her parents knew nothing about howlers. -Mini Time Skip- Finally free of the heavy luggage, she went to find a seat. She was new, and she knew being a muggle wouldn't help, so as she sat, she didn't expect to make any friends right away. In fact at the moment, she was rather irritable and flustered, and not in the mood for taking to anyone.