PDA

View Full Version : Private

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 22nd, 2017, 12:18 AM
Forbidden love between royalty and one on death role.
A knight saved by a light to teach it until the day of which they marry which is also the day the knights Time is up.
What will happen in the kingdom of light?
Love is tricky after all

Spiraling Snow

Want me to use Anapos? Or new oc :3 will you be using DNA or someone new?!

wolfie
December 22nd, 2017, 12:21 AM
Hmm, I can use DNA if you like. Are we roleplaying humans, wolves, werewolves, or...?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 22nd, 2017, 12:22 AM
Hmm, I can use DNA if you like. Are we roleplaying humans, wolves, werewolves, or...?
Humans with powers :3 want me to start my awesome friend?

wolfie
December 22nd, 2017, 12:26 AM
Sure!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 22nd, 2017, 12:32 AM
Sure!
Alright!! By the way Anapos as a human https://captain-toki.deviantart.com/art/Jumin-Han-684926442 )

It was morning in the kingdom of light, the sun has arisen and now was lightning up to town as Anapos in his uniform aka knight armor with just a chest plate and knee and elbow plates as well with a black cloak and black pants to fit the set. He just finished patrol and his daily work out and was now heading towards his masters room. Around his neck a necklace of knighthood given to him by the very man that saved his life and... his selfish heart began to fell for the man but this necklace, he adored and took of was also a painful reminder of what’s to come... and how unworthy he was of the lord. Soon he knocks on DNA’s bedroom door and speaks in a soft husky voice “ My lord. It’s time to get up”

wolfie
December 22nd, 2017, 09:16 PM
Alright!! By the way Anapos as a human https://captain-toki.deviantart.com/art/Jumin-Han-684926442 )

It was morning in the kingdom of light, the sun has arisen and now was lightning up to town as Anapos in his uniform aka knight armor with just a chest plate and knee and elbow plates as well with a black cloak and black pants to fit the set. He just finished patrol and his daily work out and was now heading towards his masters room. Around his neck a necklace of knighthood given to him by the very man that saved his life and... his selfish heart began to fell for the man but this necklace, he adored and took of was also a painful reminder of what’s to come... and how unworthy he was of the lord. Soon he knocks on DNA’s bedroom door and speaks in a soft husky voice “ My lord. It’s time to get up”

(DNA as a human -------> boop (http://static.zerochan.net/Ookurikara.full.1859056.jpg) )

DNA rubbed his eyes, a groan escaping his lips. Burying his head in his pillow, "But it so early!" He whined in a soft tone. He was unware of who it was. Slowly rising from his bed like the dead has arisen, he stretched his arms. Last night had been extra stressful for the young man. The lord did like his bedroom too much however it was the only way he got away from work if you didn't count someone else. His thoughts raced back to the man, the knight on the death role. DNA blamed his heart for it. Why did he like him? He was going to get his heart crushed anyway! His appearance was a bit scary looking causing him to be misjudge where DNA didn't even fight. Changing into his outfit, not bothering with his hair like always. Easing the door open a little, "Hey! Call me Gene, not `my lord`." He chuckled. Happy to see the familiar face. DNA's real name was DNA but he was mostly called lord or Gene. He preferred Gene, however.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 22nd, 2017, 11:47 PM
(DNA as a human -------> boop (http://static.zerochan.net/Ookurikara.full.1859056.jpg) )

DNA rubbed his eyes, a groan escaping his lips. Burying his head in his pillow, "But it so early!" He whined in a soft tone. He was unware of who it was. Slowly rising from his bed like the dead has arisen, he stretched his arms. Last night had been extra stressful for the young man. The lord did like his bedroom too much however it was the only way he got away from work if you didn't count someone else. His thoughts raced back to the man, the knight on the death role. DNA blamed his heart for it. Why did he like him? He was going to get his heart crushed anyway! His appearance was a bit scary looking causing him to be misjudge where DNA didn't even fight. Changing into his outfit, not bothering with his hair like always. Easing the door open a little, "Hey! Call me Gene, not `my lord`." He chuckled. Happy to see the familiar face. DNA's real name was DNA but he was mostly called lord or Gene. He preferred Gene, however.

He laughs softly seeing DNA and thinks for a bit... it was there last day together. Tomorrow is the ball and the very place the lord will find his love... and he will be killed for the sins he’s caused in the past. He smiles softly deciding on this day, this very day where the lord can rest and they can hang out in peace. The day ... he will confess his sins. “ .. As you wish Gene” He says his name with warm tone. “ my lord I wish to request something on your resting day... I was wondering if we can spend this day together? I wish to speak with you before the ball and I know you’re tired so why not hang out one might say? “ he says sounding a bit hesitant to ask “ of course if you want to..”

wolfie
December 23rd, 2017, 12:03 PM
He laughs softly seeing DNA and thinks for a bit... it was there last day together. Tomorrow is the ball and the very place the lord will find his love... and he will be killed for the sins he’s caused in the past. He smiles softly deciding on this day, this very day where the lord can rest and they can hang out in peace. The day ... he will confess his sins. “ .. As you wish Gene” He says his name with warm tone. “ my lord I wish to request something on your resting day... I was wondering if we can spend this day together? I wish to speak with you before the ball and I know you’re tired so why not hang out one might say? “ he says sounding a bit hesitant to ask “ of course if you want to..”

DNA smiled at his name, jumping in some delight. "Yay! Anapos, you said it!" He acted like a giddy school girl. His gaze saddened a little when he remembered was to come tomorrow, he had a plan. Well the plan was something the knight didn't know about. The lord was known for his tricks not fighting and that was what he was going to do. DNA smiled a little, when the day was to come he was going to do his best to prevent it. The knight to him did nothing wrong. Just mistakes that all humans do. His eyes lit up with joy but a yawn escaped his mouth but he cut it short. Wrapping his arms around Anapos, "Gene, and of course! Who cares about sleep. " He liked how hesitant he was, chuckling to himself a little. "Your such a big furball." He muttered to himself. If DNA had a tail it would be wagging wildly, "Sooo.... what should we do, Anapos?" He asked, curious if he had a plan.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 23rd, 2017, 12:09 PM
DNA smiled at his name, jumping in some delight. "Yay! Anapos, you said it!" He acted like a giddy school girl. His gaze saddened a little when he remembered was to come tomorrow, he had a plan. Well the plan was something the knight didn't know about. The lord was known for his tricks not fighting and that was what he was going to do. DNA smiled a little, when the day was to come he was going to do his best to prevent it. The knight to him did nothing wrong. Just mistakes that all humans do. His eyes lit up with joy but a yawn escaped his mouth but he cut it short. Wrapping his arms around Anapos, "Gene, and of course! Who cares about sleep. " He liked how hesitant he was, chuckling to himself a little. "Your such a big furball." He muttered to himself. If DNA had a tail it would be wagging wildly, "Sooo.... what should we do, Anapos?" He asked, curious if he had a plan.
He laughs softly a rare thing from the man, “ well... “ he smiles a bit as he looks at his lord “ why not a walk though the garden? .... it’s the only place we can be alone and ...” he looks away a bit shyly “ I wish to confess something to you as soon as possible my lord... I may never have a other chance “ he says almost sadly as he begins to wrap his arms around the lord waist. “ of course if you wish to hear my sin sooner? Or how about some breakfast first? You haven’t eaten much yesterday and I don’t wish for you to black out from hunger on this fine day. So if you’ll like to...” he trails off waiting for a answer from his lord like a tamed wolf waiting for a order to play.

wolfie
December 23rd, 2017, 12:30 PM
He laughs softly a rare thing from the man, “ well... “ he smiles a bit as he looks at his lord “ why not a walk though the garden? .... it’s the only place we can be alone and ...” he looks away a bit shyly “ I wish to confess something to you as soon as possible my lord... I may never have a other chance “ he says almost sadly as he begins to wrap his arms around the lord waist. “ of course if you wish to hear my sin sooner? Or how about some breakfast first? You haven’t eaten much yesterday and I don’t wish for you to black out from hunger on this fine day. So if you’ll like to...” he trails off waiting for a answer from his lord like a tamed wolf waiting for a order to play.

DNA couldn't help but find his laugh surprising cute. He never heard it before and it made his heart flutter. His cheeks lit up when he wrapped his arms around him, feeling like the taller man would lift him up. "Geennnneeee. The garden it purrrfect! You can confess anything to me, I don't mind and don't talk like that! You will have manyyy chances. " He reassured him. He let out a squeak when he mentioned breakfast, DNA had forgot about the delicious food. He didn't eat much but.. he loved food. It was his favorite thing to do if he wasn't with Anapos. "Foooooddd! Anapos, let's eat breakfast together! Then if you are up to it, you can say what you wish." His voice went high-pitch, his face was redder than a tomato. Licking his cheek but stopped, "Okay. I didn't do that." DNA said, looking in his eyes. For some reason he rarely looked people in the eyes, scared to see what they saw in him. He only saw his eye color, a wide smile spread throughout his face.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 23rd, 2017, 02:10 PM
DNA couldn't help but find his laugh surprising cute. He never heard it before and it made his heart flutter. His cheeks lit up when he wrapped his arms around him, feeling like the taller man would lift him up. "Geennnneeee. The garden it purrrfect! You can confess anything to me, I don't mind and don't talk like that! You will have manyyy chances. " He reassured him. He let out a squeak when he mentioned breakfast, DNA had forgot about the delicious food. He didn't eat much but.. he loved food. It was his favorite thing to do if he wasn't with Anapos. "Foooooddd! Anapos, let's eat breakfast together! Then if you are up to it, you can say what you wish." His voice went high-pitch, his face was redder than a tomato. Licking his cheek but stopped, "Okay. I didn't do that." DNA said, looking in his eyes. For some reason he rarely looked people in the eyes, scared to see what they saw in him. He only saw his eye color, a wide smile spread throughout his face.
He smiles softly as he nods “ if I’m allowed to... the king doesn’t really like me eating in the same place as you... or even eating at all” he says recalling his so called food which is just scarps and raw meat... guess the king saw it fitting for a monster like he. He laughs softly again when the lord began to act so excited and cute, his heart began beating fast suddenly but he kept his composure no matter how hard it is around him. “ but I shall accompany you as you wish. Than we’ll head to the garden after if that’s okay for you my... Gene~” he says in playful tone, If he was going to die he might as well go down flirting with the one he fell for no matter how unworthy he is

wolfie
December 23rd, 2017, 08:53 PM
He smiles softly as he nods “ if I’m allowed to... the king doesn’t really like me eating in the same place as you... or even eating at all” he says recalling his so called food which is just scarps and raw meat... guess the king saw it fitting for a monster like he. He laughs softly again when the lord began to act so excited and cute, his heart began beating fast suddenly but he kept his composure no matter how hard it is around him. “ but I shall accompany you as you wish. Than we’ll head to the garden after if that’s okay for you my... Gene~” he says in playful tone, If he was going to die he might as well go down flirting with the one he fell for no matter how unworthy he is

DNA furrowed his eyebrows, unhappy what he said. "That old man, how dare he think like that. Everyone should eat, everyone. Don't listen to him, okay?" His tone raised a little, his gaze softening. He knew what the King thought of Anapos. Their were times he didn't even know why he was King, how could someone be so cold-hearted and deserve to be the King? A sigh escape his lips, chuckling to himself at his laugh. Ba-dump. The tone down redness disappeared and was bright red again. Playfully DNA stuck his tongue at him, "Of course it is! Wait... M-my?" He buried his head in the crook of his neck, "Stop making me flustered!" He said. Huffing a little but still smiled. "Anapos, if you don't want to I can get food for the both of us and you wait in the garden. If you want..." DNA said, his anger drifted away.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 23rd, 2017, 09:01 PM
DNA furrowed his eyebrows, unhappy what he said. "That old man, how dare he think like that. Everyone should eat, everyone. Don't listen to him, okay?" His tone raised a little, his gaze softening. He knew what the King thought of Anapos. Their were times he didn't even know why he was King, how could someone be so cold-hearted and deserve to be the King? A sigh escape his lips, chuckling to himself at his laugh. Ba-dump. The tone down redness disappeared and was bright red again. Playfully DNA stuck his tongue at him, "Of course it is! Wait... M-my?" He buried his head in the crook of his neck, "Stop making me flustered!" He said. Huffing a little but still smiled. "Anapos, if you don't want to I can get food for the both of us and you wait in the garden. If you want..." DNA said, his anger drifted away.
He laughs softly “ can’t help but tease you my lord. I am your teacher~” he says playfully as he nods slowly “ yes that would be for the best. Now than are you going to let me go? Or shall I carry you to the kitchen? I don’t mind doing either “ he says almost challenging. He was happy about this, about this moment they had. Despite being small it was enough for him. To ease his soul and to almost make him feel a bit happier about himself despite knowing... that he was a monster from the start. His crimes are even sang by kids and used to scare little ones to behave. The fallen wolf... a fitting name huh?

wolfie
December 23rd, 2017, 09:13 PM
He laughs softly “ can’t help but tease you my lord. I am your teacher~” he says playfully as he nods slowly “ yes that would be for the best. Now than are you going to let me go? Or shall I carry you to the kitchen? I don’t mind doing either “ he says almost challenging. He was happy about this, about this moment they had. Despite being small it was enough for him. To ease his soul and to almost make him feel a bit happier about himself despite knowing... that he was a monster from the start. His crimes are even sang by kids and used to scare little ones to behave. The fallen wolf... a fitting name huh?

"Stilll! It's worst you make me blush but do you have to be so.. cute?!" DNA pouted, poking his cheek a little. Lifting his head from the crook of his neck, a mischievous look in his eyes. Wrapping his arms around his neck, "Carrrrryyy!" The lord was down right childish and a jokester. DNA didn't mind being called it because it was true. Even if it would be a bit embarrassing to be carried, however he had a serious expression on his face if you didn't count his gleaming eyes and smile. DNA could feel any tiredness he had before disappear. Like it was never there. Anapos was like his own personal coffee but just his voice filled him up with energy. DNA was known for his scary manner. He did stick to it by his icy cold eyes to the people even if he was trying to. DNA's marking along his arm didn't help either. People feared him because of his looks and couldn't disobey. The king wanted him to be what they thought he was.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 23rd, 2017, 09:23 PM
"Stilll! It's worst you make me blush but do you have to be so.. cute?!" DNA pouted, poking his cheek a little. Lifting his head from the crook of his neck, a mischievous look in his eyes. Wrapping his arms around his neck, "Carrrrryyy!" The lord was down right childish and a jokester. DNA didn't mind being called it because it was true. Even if it would be a bit embarrassing to be carried, however he had a serious expression on his face if you didn't count his gleaming eyes and smile. DNA could feel any tiredness he had before disappear. Like it was never there. Anapos was like his own personal coffee but just his voice filled him up with energy. DNA was known for his scary manner. He did stick to it by his icy cold eyes to the people even if he was trying to. DNA's marking along his arm didn't help either. People feared him because of his looks and couldn't disobey. The king wanted him to be what they thought he was.
He laughs softly “ I’m cute? You’re the one blushing and asking to be carried “ he says as he begins to carry him princess style. “ but I cannot turn down a order and a wonderful opportunity~” he says playfully with a big old smile. A true smile that will make many fall for him with ease however this smile was only seen by the one he fell for. His lord DNA himself. He begins to walk slowly towards the kitchen, “ once there and once I ... drop you. I’ll head over to the garden with some tea. Would you like anything sweet with that?” He asks with a soft smile and a warm voice as he continues walking. His eyes forward but of course he stole some glances at him every now and than. “ also about what you said about me being cute. I believe that’s wrong, you are by far the cutest thing in this land even when you act scary~” he teases as they reach the kitchen doors

wolfie
December 23rd, 2017, 09:35 PM
He laughs softly “ I’m cute? You’re the one blushing and asking to be carried “ he says as he begins to carry him princess style. “ but I cannot turn down a order and a wonderful opportunity~” he says playfully with a big old smile. A true smile that will make many fall for him with ease however this smile was only seen by the one he fell for. His lord DNA himself. He begins to walk slowly towards the kitchen, “ once there and once I ... drop you. I’ll head over to the garden with some tea. Would you like anything sweet with that?” He asks with a soft smile and a warm voice as he continues walking. His eyes forward but of course he stole some glances at him every now and than. “ also about what you said about me being cute. I believe that’s wrong, you are by far the cutest thing in this land even when you act scary~” he teases as they reach the kitchen doors

"Hey! It's called being chhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiilllllllllldish." He dragged out the word `childish`. Happily being carried by the one he foolishly fall for, while still actin like a giddy school girl. DNA smiled at his smile, poking his lip gently with his finger. "Happy Smile." He chirped, his eyes lit up in fear. "D-drop me?" He clung to Anapos' clothing, scared of being dropped and shattering to million of pieces. His nails dug a little into his back, which someone would have forcefully made him get off when he did that. DNA didn't know why but he was horrified by heights and the thought of being dropped made him think about getting dropped 100 ft. . When they reached the kitchen doors, he pecked him lightly on the cheek. "I already got the sweetest thing. I am not cute! I am handsome, mister." DNA chuckled, looking up into his eyes. His brown hair was messy, like always. He didn't let go of Anapos yet, scared when he did he would lose him forever.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 23rd, 2017, 09:44 PM
"Hey! It's called being chhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiilllllllllldish." He dragged out the word `childish`. Happily being carried by the one he foolishly fall for, while still actin like a giddy school girl. DNA smiled at his smile, poking his lip gently with his finger. "Happy Smile." He chirped, his eyes lit up in fear. "D-drop me?" He clung to Anapos' clothing, scared of being dropped and shattering to million of pieces. His nails dug a little into his back, which someone would have forcefully made him get off when he did that. DNA didn't know why but he was horrified by heights and the thought of being dropped made him think about getting dropped 100 ft. . When they reached the kitchen doors, he pecked him lightly on the cheek. "I already got the sweetest thing. I am not cute! I am handsome, mister." DNA chuckled, looking up into his eyes. His brown hair was messy, like always. He didn't let go of Anapos yet, scared when he did he would lose him forever.
He laughs softly “ don’t worry I’m going to put you down slowly “ he says happily as he begins to put him down slowly like he just said. Now with DNA not in his arms, he smiles playfully “ oh so you admit it. You’re the sweetest, cutest thing here?” He asks with a playful smile and he holds DNA hand and bows kissing it as he did. “ and don’t worry. This day is our resting day. I won’t disappear just yet my lord. You have a ball to attend tomorrow and I have to....” his eyes were sad for a second as he stands back up. “ I’ll be in the garden unless you need something else?”

wolfie
December 24th, 2017, 04:24 PM
He laughs softly “ don’t worry I’m going to put you down slowly “ he says happily as he begins to put him down slowly like he just said. Now with DNA not in his arms, he smiles playfully “ oh so you admit it. You’re the sweetest, cutest thing here?” He asks with a playful smile and he holds DNA hand and bows kissing it as he did. “ and don’t worry. This day is our resting day. I won’t disappear just yet my lord. You have a ball to attend tomorrow and I have to....” his eyes were sad for a second as he stands back up. “ I’ll be in the garden unless you need something else?”

"Okay." It was a bit hard to hear, he didn't want Anapos to hear the disappointment from being put down in his voice. He chuckled, "I'm talking about you, you... you.. fluffy hair guy!" He said. Obviously the lord had trouble with coming up insults. DNA often just wrote ones he already heard from people but didn't have the paper now. DNA grinned like a idiot when he hold his hand, swinging it a little. His cheeks were dusted with red now, rubbing his nose a little. "Good.. I don't want you to ever disappear." At the mention of the ball his hand clench into a fist. Turning the skin to a white color. Nodding, "Alright. I'll bring us some tea and stuff." He nodded. A small sad smile was on his face as he kissed him one last time before entering the room to get food and the tea.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 24th, 2017, 09:59 PM
"Okay." It was a bit hard to hear, he didn't want Anapos to hear the disappointment from being put down in his voice. He chuckled, "I'm talking about you, you... you.. fluffy hair guy!" He said. Obviously the lord had trouble with coming up insults. DNA often just wrote ones he already heard from people but didn't have the paper now. DNA grinned like a idiot when he hold his hand, swinging it a little. His cheeks were dusted with red now, rubbing his nose a little. "Good.. I don't want you to ever disappear." At the mention of the ball his hand clench into a fist. Turning the skin to a white color. Nodding, "Alright. I'll bring us some tea and stuff." He nodded. A small sad smile was on his face as he kissed him one last time before entering the room to get food and the tea.
He laughs softly “ once again try harder “ he says playfully “ don’t worry... I will never disappear until you order it so...” he says as he watches the lord leave him. His eyes glowed a bit as he begins to turn around and walk towards the garden soon arriving at the middle of the garden which held a small table fit for only two. He moves towards it touching it a bit before looking around. This was the place.... where his heart became selfish. Where He first fell for the lord and ... began to become afraid. He looks up at the roses that colored the little ceiling a bit “ .... I would ask for forgiveness.... I can beg and cry .... I can run and walk... I can do what the devil does but I cannot earn that feeling.... that sense of pride, that warm touch, soft smiles and little slient whispers that ... send shivers down my spine. I can not feel the touch of a angel for a wolf can only stay to the ground and hunt like the beast it is... yet i howl, I hunt in the name of the lord. I sing his name to the moon and my heart does not feel like a beast... more man than ever. But...” he picks a rose and looks at it. “ this beast is no ordinary beast.... I have ruin lands, ended families. Called up to gods and ended their children with but a smile on my face. I am unworthy.... impure and deadly to this land... I am a monster only rasied to kill, and bring down anything that gets in my way... yet death has not answered my call... I wonder why...” he says calmly but a bit broken as he let the thron on the rose cut his hand.

wolfie
December 25th, 2017, 11:12 PM
He laughs softly “ once again try harder “ he says playfully “ don’t worry... I will never disappear until you order it so...” he says as he watches the lord leave him. His eyes glowed a bit as he begins to turn around and walk towards the garden soon arriving at the middle of the garden which held a small table fit for only two. He moves towards it touching it a bit before looking around. This was the place.... where his heart became selfish. Where He first fell for the lord and ... began to become afraid. He looks up at the roses that colored the little ceiling a bit “ .... I would ask for forgiveness.... I can beg and cry .... I can run and walk... I can do what the devil does but I cannot earn that feeling.... that sense of pride, that warm touch, soft smiles and little slient whispers that ... send shivers down my spine. I can not feel the touch of a angel for a wolf can only stay to the ground and hunt like the beast it is... yet i howl, I hunt in the name of the lord. I sing his name to the moon and my heart does not feel like a beast... more man than ever. But...” he picks a rose and looks at it. “ this beast is no ordinary beast.... I have ruin lands, ended families. Called up to gods and ended their children with but a smile on my face. I am unworthy.... impure and deadly to this land... I am a monster only rasied to kill, and bring down anything that gets in my way... yet death has not answered my call... I wonder why...” he says calmly but a bit broken as he let the thron on the rose cut his hand.

"I am.. I am trying!" DNA snorted, flickering a strand of hair away from his face. "Why would I do that?" He chuckled. He threw his head back to look him upside down, giggling softly as he entered the room. The sweet scent of food enter his nose, fixing the necklace he wore. DNA slowly walked into the kitchen, glancing around. His fingers lightly skim the surface of the walls. Leading him to the freshly back food, he grinned. What was Anapos' favorite again? DNA face palm, he had forgotten. With a sigh he grabbed two cups of tea, which he much preferred and a biscuit. "What does Anapos like?!" He fretted to himself, pouting a little. Finally he decided just 2 biscuts and a cup of tea for both of them would work. His hands were a bit full, trying to sneak away before he was seen. DNA realized something; he barely knew anything about Anapos, not ever his favorite color. He felt guilty a little. What if Anapos was wasting his time with him? As he walked out, pushing the door open with his foot he didn't look up. Instead his eyes seem to look at the floor. He noticed the beautiful designs but also the light dust it had. DNA bit his lip, shaking he his head. "Gah, I am just being paranoid." He mumbled. As he entered the garden to look for Anapos. "I got tea and some biscuits!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 25th, 2017, 11:20 PM
"I am.. I am trying!" DNA snorted, flickering a strand of hair away from his face. "Why would I do that?" He chuckled. He threw his head back to look him upside down, giggling softly as he entered the room. The sweet scent of food enter his nose, fixing the necklace he wore. DNA slowly walked into the kitchen, glancing around. His fingers lightly skim the surface of the walls. Leading him to the freshly back food, he grinned. What was Anapos' favorite again? DNA face palm, he had forgotten. With a sigh he grabbed two cups of tea, which he much preferred and a biscuit. "What does Anapos like?!" He fretted to himself, pouting a little. Finally he decided just 2 biscuts and a cup of tea for both of them would work. His hands were a bit full, trying to sneak away before he was seen. DNA realized something; he barely knew anything about Anapos, not ever his favorite color. He felt guilty a little. What if Anapos was wasting his time with him? As he walked out, pushing the door open with his foot he didn't look up. Instead his eyes seem to look at the floor. He noticed the beautiful designs but also the light dust it had. DNA bit his lip, shaking he his head. "Gah, I am just being paranoid." He mumbled. As he entered the garden to look for Anapos. "I got tea and some biscuits!"

He smiles when he sees DNA. “ great! Here let me carry that.” He Says as he begins to take the tray from DNA and immediately begins to set up the table. Once done, he pulls a chair for DNA “ please have a seat my lord.” He says happily forgetting about the bleeding cut on his finger as he begins to sit down as well in front of DNA. After a while he speaks “ my lord... may I confess now? “ he asks calmly however worryingly as well

wolfie
December 25th, 2017, 11:43 PM
He smiles when he sees DNA. “ great! Here let me carry that.” He Says as he begins to take the tray from DNA and immediately begins to set up the table. Once done, he pulls a chair for DNA “ please have a seat my lord.” He says happily forgetting about the bleeding cut on his finger as he begins to sit down as well in front of DNA. After a while he speaks “ my lord... may I confess now? “ he asks calmly however worryingly as well

DNA chuckled as he took a seat. "Thanks.. ugh, I will get a lovey dovey nickname just to annoy you one day!" He declared. His eyes instantly darted to his finger. Seeing it made him queasy, like he was going to vomit. DNA couldn't handle much blood. Digging in his pockets to find a small bandage, just in case. He lean over, wrapping it around his finger. Even if it was just a cut, barely.. DNA still got queasy a little. "Of course." His voice was soft as he lean back into the seat. Taking a sip of the tea. He offered a goofy reassuring smile. Urging for him to speak. Their were something, a special trait DNA had. It was his eye color. It was a mix of brown and yellow; unsure of which it was. Usually it was referred to as yellow but it also had a brown tint. DNA couldn't lie; he loved his eye color. It made him a bit more... different even if he didn't want that. A good different.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 25th, 2017, 11:56 PM
DNA chuckled as he took a seat. "Thanks.. ugh, I will get a lovey dovey nickname just to annoy you one day!" He declared. His eyes instantly darted to his finger. Seeing it made him queasy, like he was going to vomit. DNA couldn't handle much blood. Digging in his pockets to find a small bandage, just in case. He lean over, wrapping it around his finger. Even if it was just a cut, barely.. DNA still got queasy a little. "Of course." His voice was soft as he lean back into the seat. Taking a sip of the tea. He offered a goofy reassuring smile. Urging for him to speak. Their were something, a special trait DNA had. It was his eye color. It was a mix of brown and yellow; unsure of which it was. Usually it was referred to as yellow but it also had a brown tint. DNA couldn't lie; he loved his eye color. It made him a bit more... different even if he didn't want that. A good different.
He smiles softly trying his hardest not to get lost in those golden like eyes of his than he takes a deep breath and speaks. “ I have sinned... I have been selfish, my body won’t listen to me, my heart holds no reason yet my mind still tries to speak truth... of what I am. What I have done. My lord... I’m no angel. Nor am I a man. I’m a beast, a monster beaten to kill and survive.... I killed over a thousand of your people... and I did it with pride and pure joy but now ... I feel guilt over it. My dreams now nightmares... I am slowly starting to feel pain and fear again because... because of you. “ now he was shaking a bit as he holds his hands together looking down “ ..... because of you... I’m scared... I’m hurting... I’m feeling things that I wish I can’t feel because I know... it’s not to be. A beast can’t be with a prince a loyal night or a beautiful princess is supposed to by your love ... not a ...” he trails off as he looks up eyes sad and almost holding back tears. “ I’m scared of what you would think of me when you find out more about me.... I’m hurting at the fact that you’re heart is too pure for me... and I’m afraid that if I touch it. I may end up making it... impure like I.... why am I feeling this way? Why am I worrying over you despite knowing that I don’t have a god damn chance in hell to .... “ tears slowly fall as he looks down “ make you mine and mine alone. I crave for your touch, your voice is the reason I live! Your eyes capture me everytime and everytime you smile at me... my mind goes blank and all I can really see is you.... DNA .... Gene. This beast has sinned, this beast has grown greedy... for this beast has... falling in love with you... and he can’t seem to get out..” he says shakingly as he looks as expected to get hit or something... he was expecting to be rejected

wolfie
December 26th, 2017, 12:16 AM
He smiles softly trying his hardest not to get lost in those golden like eyes of his than he takes a deep breath and speaks. “ I have sinned... I have been selfish, my body won’t listen to me, my heart holds no reason yet my mind still tries to speak truth... of what I am. What I have done. My lord... I’m no angel. Nor am I a man. I’m a beast, a monster beaten to kill and survive.... I killed over a thousand of your people... and I did it with pride and pure joy but now ... I feel guilt over it. My dreams now nightmares... I am slowly starting to feel pain and fear again because... because of you. “ now he was shaking a bit as he holds his hands together looking down “ ..... because of you... I’m scared... I’m hurting... I’m feeling things that I wish I can’t feel because I know... it’s not to be. A beast can’t be with a prince a loyal night or a beautiful princess is supposed to by your love ... not a ...” he trails off as he looks up eyes sad and almost holding back tears. “ I’m scared of what you would think of me when you find out more about me.... I’m hurting at the fact that you’re heart is too pure for me... and I’m afraid that if I touch it. I may end up making it... impure like I.... why am I feeling this way? Why am I worrying over you despite knowing that I don’t have a god damn chance in hell to .... “ tears slowly fall as he looks down “ make you mine and mine alone. I crave for your touch, your voice is the reason I live! Your eyes capture me everytime and everytime you smile at me... my mind goes blank and all I can really see is you.... DNA .... Gene. This beast has sinned, this beast has grown greedy... for this beast has... falling in love with you... and he can’t seem to get out..” he says shakingly as he looks as expected to get hit or something... he was expecting to be rejected

DNA was speechless, not in a bad way but ... a good way kind of. He stood up, sitting next to Anapos now. He turned his head to look at him, putting his forehead to his own. "Hey, listen to me. I don't care. I killed people.. people in war.. without mercy. You aren't a beast, they say you are but you aren't. Anapos, all you need to know is that I love you. Don't be scared or worried; I'll protect you." He wiped the tears from his lover's cheek. His gaze seem sad. He looked horrified not because of him; because of what will happen if Anapos left. DNA never realized how much it would break him if he left him. "Just.. just promise to stay with me.. and forgive." His voice came out shaky a little. Kissing him on the forehead, then both cheeks and then the tip of his nose. "Because Truefully I don't mind if I had to give everything up for you, I need you."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 26th, 2017, 12:21 AM
DNA was speechless, not in a bad way but ... a good way kind of. He stood up, sitting next to Anapos now. He turned his head to look at him, putting his forehead to his own. "Hey, listen to me. I don't care. I killed people.. people in war.. without mercy. You aren't a beast, they say you are but you aren't. Anapos, all you need to know is that I love you. Don't be scared or worried; I'll protect you." He wiped the tears from his lover's cheek. His gaze seem sad. He looked horrified not because of him; because of what will happen if Anapos left. DNA never realized how much it would break him if he left him. "Just.. just promise to stay with me.. and forgive." His voice came out shaky a little. Kissing him on the forehead, then both cheeks and then the tip of his nose. "Because Truefully I don't mind if I had to give everything up for you, I need you."

His eyes widened when DNA placed his head against his own and he listened to him carefully his heart beating fast with each word, as his tears were wiped off he felt himself staring in the lords eyes even after he kissed him. He smiles happily as he suddenly begins to pin DNA to the table “ as your faithful dog. I will forever stay by your side... I promise I will stay by your side. Loving you and holding close no matter what.... because I need you too.... I can prove it.” He Says with a happy smile as he leans in and suddenly kisses DNA on the lips soft but passionate

wolfie
December 26th, 2017, 12:37 AM
His eyes widened when DNA placed his head against his own and he listened to him carefully his heart beating fast with each word, as his tears were wiped off he felt himself staring in the lords eyes even after he kissed him. He smiles happily as he suddenly begins to pin DNA to the table “ as your faithful dog. I will forever stay by your side... I promise I will stay by your side. Loving you and holding close no matter what.... because I need you too.... I can prove it.” He Says with a happy smile as he leans in and suddenly kisses DNA on the lips soft but passionate

DNA let out a small squeak when he was pinned to the table. His cheeks were red once again, his heart seem to pound out of his chest. "Dominant, eh?" Their was a small joke in it but it was mostly for himself; quiet. "Your not a dog.." He chuckled, it was sudden but he would never get use to his kisses. They left him breathless and squealing inside. He knew Anapos loved him and he didn't need to fret about it. DNA snorted when the kiss was done. "Surprise, you could have warned be first." He joked even if he didn't really care. "So... are you just gonna keep me pinned to the table, knowing I am helpless.. and talk? Or we eat food and talk?" DNA said, a bit too casually. He slowly reach for Anapos' hair, ruffling it. "Cute."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 26th, 2017, 12:43 AM
DNA let out a small squeak when he was pinned to the table. His cheeks were red once again, his heart seem to pound out of his chest. "Dominant, eh?" Their was a small joke in it but it was mostly for himself; quiet. "Your not a dog.." He chuckled, it was sudden but he would never get use to his kisses. They left him breathless and squealing inside. He knew Anapos loved him and he didn't need to fret about it. DNA snorted when the kiss was done. "Surprise, you could have warned be first." He joked even if he didn't really care. "So... are you just gonna keep me pinned to the table, knowing I am helpless.. and talk? Or we eat food and talk?" DNA said, a bit too casually. He slowly reach for Anapos' hair, ruffling it. "Cute."
He laughs softly “ ahh but I didn’t want to and ..” he begins to think a bit “ ahh I’m not sure... you do look really cute under me but than again you are hungry....” he laughs softly when DNA ruffled his hair “ fine I’ll let you go!” He Says happily as e begins to let go of DNA however when he tried to get up, Anapos took the chance and stole a other kiss from his lord “ okay now I’m happy “ he says happily as he helps the lord up and the table

wolfie
December 26th, 2017, 12:51 AM
He laughs softly “ ahh but I didn’t want to and ..” he begins to think a bit “ ahh I’m not sure... you do look really cute under me but than again you are hungry....” he laughs softly when DNA ruffled his hair “ fine I’ll let you go!” He Says happily as e begins to let go of DNA however when he tried to get up, Anapos took the chance and stole a other kiss from his lord “ okay now I’m happy “ he says happily as he helps the lord up and the table

DNA chuckled, "Food!" He said as he landed on his feet. Spinning around and sitting back down. He gave him the two biscuits and ate his two. A bit of crumbles covered his mouth, "Nom nom.. nom.." He mumbled, eating quietly. His feet lightly kicked. DNA finished his tea, which was quickly like always. "Mmmmmmm..." He rubbed his stomach a little before laughing. He rest his head on Anapos' shoulder. "I think I will call you.. fluffy.. fluffy... is your nickname!" DNA did a `aha`, he looked excited. Like he solved all their problems, "Fluffy for your personality, your hair, and your hair.. your hair.. your hair.. " Was all the reasoning he had.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 29th, 2017, 05:33 PM
DNA chuckled, "Food!" He said as he landed on his feet. Spinning around and sitting back down. He gave him the two biscuits and ate his two. A bit of crumbles covered his mouth, "Nom nom.. nom.." He mumbled, eating quietly. His feet lightly kicked. DNA finished his tea, which was quickly like always. "Mmmmmmm..." He rubbed his stomach a little before laughing. He rest his head on Anapos' shoulder. "I think I will call you.. fluffy.. fluffy... is your nickname!" DNA did a `aha`, he looked excited. Like he solved all their problems, "Fluffy for your personality, your hair, and your hair.. your hair.. your hair.. " Was all the reasoning he had.
He laughs softly as he sits down and eats as well “ is that really why you’ll call me that” he says playfully as he eats as well and drinks his tea a bit. “ I do change into a wolf when needed... oh! Right I never really showed you my powers! “ he says calmly as he begins to stand up

wolfie
December 29th, 2017, 05:40 PM
He laughs softly as he sits down and eats as well “ is that really why you’ll call me that” he says playfully as he eats as well and drinks his tea a bit. “ I do change into a wolf when needed... oh! Right I never really showed you my powers! “ he says calmly as he begins to stand up

"Of courseeee....?" DNA's tone sounded like a question. He blinked, tilting his head a little in confusion. "Wollfff? Pooweerrss?" He had heard of some people being gifted powers or what not but he never been a strong believer. Looks like he would see it now, if it was real. However if it was true it gave him another reason to love him and call him fluffy. DNA's favorite animal was wolf. Such loyal and wonderful creatures.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 31st, 2017, 09:13 PM
"Of courseeee....?" DNA's tone sounded like a question. He blinked, tilting his head a little in confusion. "Wollfff? Pooweerrss?" He had heard of some people being gifted powers or what not but he never been a strong believer. Looks like he would see it now, if it was real. However if it was true it gave him another reason to love him and call him fluffy. DNA's favorite animal was wolf. Such loyal and wonderful creatures.
He smiles as he begins to stand up “ than mind tossing the last biscuit to me? A wolf gotta fetch right?” He asks playfully as he begins to head back a bit and turn around to face DNA, his eyes was glowing and his body seemed ready for something. “ come on! You want to pet me right?”

wolfie
January 1st, 2018, 02:34 AM
He smiles as he begins to stand up “ than mind tossing the last biscuit to me? A wolf gotta fetch right?” He asks playfully as he begins to head back a bit and turn around to face DNA, his eyes was glowing and his body seemed ready for something. “ come on! You want to pet me right?”

DNA watched with interest, a wide smile on his face like a child. It was hard to think of him as scary. "Okie dookie!" He laughed softly, grabbing the last biscuit, he threw it at Anapos. "Catch!" He said. He could see the somewhat glowing illumining from his eyes. DNA let out a quiet `wow` at what he could see. "Hell yeah I do!" He couldn't help but find it a bit funny what he said. Though he was excited to actually pet him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 3rd, 2018, 10:34 PM
DNA watched with interest, a wide smile on his face like a child. It was hard to think of him as scary. "Okie dookie!" He laughed softly, grabbing the last biscuit, he threw it at Anapos. "Catch!" He said. He could see the somewhat glowing illumining from his eyes. DNA let out a quiet `wow` at what he could see. "Hell yeah I do!" He couldn't help but find it a bit funny what he said. Though he was excited to actually pet him.
His eyes glowed as his body quickly changes catching the biscuit with large canine teeth and soon in His place was a horse sized black wolf with mix of white here and there. He eats the biscuit fast and licks his jaws, his eyes a burning green now and his tail wagged softly, his pelt smooth but fluffy even more reason to call him that. He huffs a bit as he walks up to dna and spoke using magic into DNA’s mind “ what do you think?”

wolfie
January 3rd, 2018, 10:40 PM
His eyes glowed as his body quickly changes catching the biscuit with large canine teeth and soon in His place was a horse sized black wolf with mix of white here and there. He eats the biscuit fast and licks his jaws, his eyes a burning green now and his tail wagged softly, his pelt smooth but fluffy even more reason to call him that. He huffs a bit as he walks up to dna and spoke using magic into DNA’s mind “ what do you think?”

DNA yelped in surprised, not because of the wolf but because of the voice. He squinted his eyes at Anapos or the wolf. His mouth didn't move but DNA heard it. Guessing it was Anapos. He got off the bench, kneeling down to the grass as he wrapped his arms around Anapos' neck. Ruffling his fluffy fur. "It's beautiful.." He said, burying his face into Anapos' fur. DNA grinned. It was real and his lover was one. Cliché. "Your soo fluffy!" DNA laughed, his eyes twinkling with delight

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 3rd, 2018, 10:45 PM
DNA yelped in surprised, not because of the wolf but because of the voice. He squinted his eyes at Anapos or the wolf. His mouth didn't move but DNA heard it. Guessing it was Anapos. He got off the bench, kneeling down to the grass as he wrapped his arms around Anapos' neck. Ruffling his fluffy fur. "It's beautiful.." He said, burying his face into Anapos' fur. DNA grinned. It was real and his lover was one. Cliché. "Your soo fluffy!" DNA laughed, his eyes twinkling with delight
he laughs softly within DNA’s mind “ thank
You” he says happily with a wagging tail. He licks his shoulder a bit and begins to sit down of course carefully with dna around his neck. “ I can howl as well wanna hear it?”

wolfie
January 3rd, 2018, 10:50 PM
he laughs softly within DNA’s mind “ thank
You” he says happily with a wagging tail. He licks his shoulder a bit and begins to sit down of course carefully with dna around his neck. “ I can howl as well wanna hear it?”

DNA quickly nodded his head, "Mhm!" Unwrapping his arms around Anapos' neck as he sat down next to him. DNA always admired the people who were gifted singers, he could sing and loved it but he didn't consider himself to be remotely good at it. To him, wolves were the best of singers. Their howls were always a wonderful song. Unique and beautiful.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 3rd, 2018, 10:54 PM
DNA quickly nodded his head, "Mhm!" Unwrapping his arms around Anapos' neck as he sat down next to him. DNA always admired the people who were gifted singers, he could sing and loved it but he didn't consider himself to be remotely good at it. To him, wolves were the best of singers. Their howls were always a wonderful song. Unique and beautiful.
He nods as he takes a deep breath and suddenly began to howl. A song of love and desire, a warm song only Anapos can sings. It was loud and clear with its message. He howled a song for DNA and only for him. His eyes closed and his nose to the sky. He howled, a song of love. A song of happiness. A song all for DNA, it didn’t had words but it did had feeling and that’s all it needed.

wolfie
January 3rd, 2018, 11:03 PM
He nods as he takes a deep breath and suddenly began to howl. A song of love and desire, a warm song only Anapos can sings. It was loud and clear with its message. He howled a song for DNA and only for him. His eyes closed and his nose to the sky. He howled, a song of love. A song of happiness. A song all for DNA, it didn’t had words but it did had feeling and that’s all it needed.

DNA looked at Anapos while he howled. The song had no lyrics but he felt it was clear to know the theme. His body swayed with the music. A soft humming noise came from DNA, keeping to the tune of Anapos' `song`. His gaze drifted to the morning sky. He always enjoyed night more than the morning sky, however they both held beauty in them. DNA enjoyed the rain and the night sky because they were calming and quiet. Where you could be alone.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 3rd, 2018, 11:16 PM
DNA looked at Anapos while he howled. The song had no lyrics but he felt it was clear to know the theme. His body swayed with the music. A soft humming noise came from DNA, keeping to the tune of Anapos' `song`. His gaze drifted to the morning sky. He always enjoyed night more than the morning sky, however they both held beauty in them. DNA enjoyed the rain and the night sky because they were calming and quiet. Where you could be alone.
Soon he stops howling softly as he yawns a bit “ haven’t done that in a while” he says with a wagging tail as he begins to lick DNA’s nose “ want me to turn back?”

wolfie
January 3rd, 2018, 11:24 PM
Soon he stops howling softly as he yawns a bit “ haven’t done that in a while” he says with a wagging tail as he begins to lick DNA’s nose “ want me to turn back?”

"You aren't rusty, that is for sure." DNA replied, blowing a strand of brown hair away from his face. He shrugged, "It really is your choice, fluffy." He grinned at the nickname. He didn't know why but he loved the way it rolled off his tongue.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 3rd, 2018, 11:26 PM
"You aren't rusty, that is for sure." DNA replied, blowing a strand of brown hair away from his face. He shrugged, "It really is your choice, fluffy." He grinned at the nickname. He didn't know why but he loved the way it rolled off his tongue.
He laughs softly as he begins to lay down and lick Dna Face “ I’ll stay like this for a while. To keep you warm with my fluffy fur!” He barks playfully as he lays his head down

wolfie
January 3rd, 2018, 11:55 PM
He laughs softly as he begins to lay down and lick Dna Face “ I’ll stay like this for a while. To keep you warm with my fluffy fur!” He barks playfully as he lays his head down

DNA laughed, wiping his face. He huddled closer to Anapos, feeling just a mere gust of wind could blow him a inch away from Anapos and he didn't want that. "Yay!" He chuckled. Scratching gently behide Anapos' ear. "Who's a good puppy? Yes you are, yes you are!" DNA giggled. "Wait.. was that offensive?" He blinked, realization hitting him. He yelped, "Ah! I'm so, so, so, so, sorry if it is!" He fretted. What if Anapos hate him now? Their were no mistake that DNA was a bit flustered.