December 21st, 2017, 02:34 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Redwood Reindeer
Boba Fett
Lets Begin! Its In The Island And kingdom ^^

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 02:40 PM
Ok!)
Redwood was sitting on the floor, his tail swishing back and forth. He got up and began to walk in circles. He got dizzy after awhile and laid down on the floor.

(Open)

Seraphon
December 21st, 2017, 02:46 PM
Faith stood up and watched the birds fly overhead. Was she really like them? An animal, like everyone said she was? All she knew was that she was exactly like them except sentient.

Levi was alert, slitted eyes searching for any signs of movement. He had been assigned the darkest place around the town to protect, as that was where he worked best and he was going to do his job properly.

Holly looked around for something to catch. She was hungry and so were others.

Eli had been assigned to the place no one attacks. He felt useless! Without fire he wasn't a threat, but with fire, the fire was a threat!

(All Open!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 21st, 2017, 03:24 PM
Sasuke was walking towards the queens room, he blows out some smoke a bit and begins to drop a cigarette onto the floor and steps on it as he knocks on the door “ my lady you wished to see me?”

SacredMadness
December 21st, 2017, 03:25 PM
(I’m hereeeeeee!!)
(I forgot to mention! She is pretty small, cause Dholes are small)
Siblium Canis ran through the forest using her Dhole ears to guide her away from danger. She stopped and let out a high pitched whistle. Her animal was lonely. Most Dholes wouldn’t be able to survive on their own. Luckily for her, the civiliazation was able to keep her alive. She longed for another wolffish creature like her to be her companion. Even a fox. But she would give anything to meet another Dhole.

Leucos
December 21st, 2017, 03:29 PM
Sasuke was walking towards the queens room, he blows out some smoke a bit and begins to drop a cigarette onto the floor and steps on it as he knocks on the door “ my lady you wished to see me?”

Ochre opened the door and her yellow cat eyes glowed her skin was dark she had a dark yellow outfit on laced with purple designs her leopard ears flattened and covered her nose " yes I did sasuke but could you please smoke outside? I very much dislike it's smell " she said her voice was deep but also feminine she just didn't like the smell of it . Then she narrowed her eyes at the squished cigarette. " and it ruins the carpet please next time do it outside " she pleaded

Leucos
December 21st, 2017, 03:32 PM
(I’m hereeeeeee!!)
(I forgot to mention! She is pretty small, cause Dholes are small)
Siblium Canis ran through the forest using her Dhole ears to guide her away from danger. She stopped and let out a high pitched whistle. Her animal was lonely. Most Dholes wouldn’t be able to survive on their own. Luckily for her, the civiliazation was able to keep her alive. She longed for another wolffish creature like her to be her companion. Even a fox. But she would give anything to meet another Dhole.

Umber was taking a walk in the forest as well her hazel eyes looked down she sighed but froze when she heard something getting closer to her , her wolf ears perked up and she grabbed her sword now pointing behind her
" show yourself " she said

SacredMadness
December 21st, 2017, 03:40 PM
Umber was taking a walk in the forest as well her hazel eyes looked down she sighed but froze when she heard something getting closer to her , her wolf ears perked up and she grabbed her sword now pointing behind her
" show yourself " she said
Sibilium has heard the wolffish creature and slowly turned around, gazing at the wolf figure. “Are wolves always that mean,” She asked sourly. She had nothing to fear. Her skills could allow her to dodge any attack the wolf made. If worse comes to worse she could give off a concussive sound, liable to damage the wolf’s hearing and other senses.

Leucos
December 21st, 2017, 03:49 PM
Sibilium has heard the wolffish creature and slowly turned around, gazing at the wolf figure. “Are wolves always that mean,” She asked sourly. She had nothing to fear. Her skills could allow her to dodge any attack the wolf made. If worse comes to worse she could give off a concussive sound, liable to damage the wolf’s hearing and other senses.

Umber ears twitched and she huffed now putting her sword away she spotted the other person now her ears flattened
" wolves are loyal creatures we care for our loved ones . I just didn't know who you were was all" she said her hazel eyes narrowed a tad bit she took it as an insult . Her short hair was a bit messy she a brown jacket on and light brown shirt with bandages on her arms . A scar across her left eye

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 21st, 2017, 03:52 PM
Ochre opened the door and her yellow cat eyes glowed her skin was dark she had a dark yellow outfit on laced with purple designs her leopard ears flattened and covered her nose " yes I did sasuke but could you please smoke outside? I very much dislike it's smell " she said her voice was deep but also feminine she just didn't like the smell of it . Then she narrowed her eyes at the squished cigarette. " and it ruins the carpet please next time do it outside " she pleaded
He nods “ I’ll try” he says calmly as he steps inside “ now than, what do you need? Does someone need to be hanged or something?” He asks calmly

Seraphon
December 21st, 2017, 04:03 PM
Faith stood up and watched the birds fly overhead. Was she really like them? An animal, like everyone said she was? All she knew was that she was exactly like them except sentient.

Levi was alert, slitted eyes searching for any signs of movement. He had been assigned the darkest place around the town to protect, as that was where he worked best and he was going to do his job properly.

Eli had been assigned to the place no one attacks. He felt useless! Without fire he wasn't a threat, but with fire, the fire was a threat!

(All Open!)
Bump

Leucos
December 21st, 2017, 04:04 PM
He nods “ I’ll try” he says calmly as he steps inside “ now than, what do you need? Does someone need to be hanged or something?” He asks calmly

Ochre sighed with a smile and closed the door her ears perked back up and held her right arm " I want you to train our warriors harder " she said and looked down not even looking at sasuke her ears twitched
" I'm fearing that the black sun alpha is making his own warriors stronger recruiting stronger people . I don't want my people to be harmed or fear them .fear of the name only increases fear itself " she said

SacredMadness
December 21st, 2017, 04:28 PM
Umber ears twitched and she huffed now putting her sword away she spotted the other person now her ears flattened
" wolves are loyal creatures we care for our loved ones . I just didn't know who you were was all" she said her hazel eyes narrowed a tad bit she took it as an insult . Her short hair was a bit messy she a brown jacket on and light brown shirt with bandages on her arms . A scar across her left eye
Sibilium rolled her amber eyes and her stance was one of annoyance. “Ya da, ya da, I don’t wanna listen to your insufferable ‘Wolves are loyal’ bull. Do you know anything about Dholes?” Her brownish red tail swished behind her and her humane face had a smug look across it. Even though she was way smaller than the wolf, she knew she could outdo almost anything this wolf claimed she could do. She yawned and turned around. “See ya around Wolfie,”

Leucos
December 21st, 2017, 05:01 PM
Sibilium rolled her amber eyes and her stance was one of annoyance. “Ya da, ya da, I don’t wanna listen to your insufferable ‘Wolves are loyal’ bull. Do you know anything about Dholes?” Her brownish red tail swished behind her and her humane face had a smug look across it. Even though she was way smaller than the wolf, she knew she could outdo almost anything this wolf claimed she could do. She yawned and turned around. “See ya around Wolfie,”

Umber growled now and bared her teeth her ears now perked up her hazel eyes flickered from dark red and back
" my name is UMBER , umber manitoba ! . Why do you hate my kind!? " she shouted her hands were fists wanting to grab her sword again and teach this Dhole a lesson . Her eyes narrowed she didn't attack yet but she so badly wanted to .

SacredMadness
December 21st, 2017, 07:26 PM
Umber growled now and bared her teeth her ears now perked up her hazel eyes flickered from dark red and back
" my name is UMBER , umber manitoba ! . Why do you hate my kind!? " she shouted her hands were fists wanting to grab her sword again and teach this Dhole a lesson . Her eyes narrowed she didn't attack yet but she so badly wanted to .
“I don’t hate your kind, I dislike,” she said without turning. She turned and looked over shoulder, “We all know Dholes are the elite predator,” she used her super speed and sped off.

Leucos
December 21st, 2017, 07:32 PM
“I don’t hate your kind, I dislike,” she said without turning. She turned and looked over shoulder, “We all know Dholes are the elite predator,” she used her super speed and sped off.

Umber growled her ears flattened her eyes flashed to dark red and stayed there her fists tightened her canine like teeth showed
" GRRRAH! " she yelled and started punching a near by tree she punched hard enough to create a hole in it she kicked it a few times
" wolves are pack animals they help each other there loyal and faster! " she said to herself while hitting the tree

SacredMadness
December 21st, 2017, 07:34 PM
Umber growled her ears flattened her eyes flashed to dark red and stayed there her fists tightened her canine like teeth showed
" GRRRAH! " she yelled and started punching a near by tree she punched hard enough to create a hole in it she kicked it a few times
" wolves are pack animals they help each other there loyal and faster! " she said to herself while hitting the tree
Her highly sensitive ears picked up the sound Sibilum rolled her eyes. She let out a high pitched, concussive whistle.

Leucos
December 21st, 2017, 07:40 PM
Her highly sensitive ears picked up the sound Sibilum rolled her eyes. She let out a high pitched, concussive whistle.

Umber stoped and fell to her knees she covered her ears and whined her dark red eyes now looked deadly she still kept her ears covered and looked at Sibilum her teeth bared and she looked like she was slightly in pain
" if you wanna fight your in for it " she said darkly she tried to get up but wobbled a bit

SacredMadness
December 21st, 2017, 07:45 PM
Umber stoped and fell to her knees she covered her ears and whined her dark red eyes now looked deadly she still kept her ears covered and looked at Sibilum her teeth bared and she looked like she was slightly in pain
" if you wanna fight your in for it " she said darkly she tried to get up but wobbled a bit
She raised the pitch the whistle so high it was beginning to hurt her own ears.

Leucos
December 21st, 2017, 07:50 PM
She raised the pitch the whistle so high it was beginning to hurt her own ears.

Umber fell to her hands and knees now she shook her head a few times then covered her ears with a whine . She looked up at the Dhole and snarled her ears ached badly was this girl trying to become her enemy?
" c'mon ... Afraid of fighting hand to hand? I said..fight not whistle.. " she said through grunts she shook her head again

SacredMadness
December 21st, 2017, 07:55 PM
Umber fell to her hands and knees now she shook her head a few times then covered her ears with a whine . She looked up at the Dhole and snarled her ears ached badly was this girl trying to become her enemy?
" c'mon ... Afraid of fighting hand to hand? I said..fight not whistle.. " she said through grunts she shook her head again
“I’d fight you, but I don’t feel like getting my hands covered in wolf germs, “ she yawned and her throat let out a squeak. She quickly threw her long brown hair up into a ponytail, just incase she was forced to fight. Dholes don’t normally fight alone. They have strength in numbers. Her naturally bronze skin shone in the sun. “Why do you hate me Wolfie?” (Maybe they become friends and that is Sibilum’s nickname for her.)

Leucos
December 21st, 2017, 08:02 PM
“I’d fight you, but I don’t feel like getting my hands covered in wolf germs, “ she yawned and her throat let out a squeak. She quickly threw her long brown hair up into a ponytail, just incase she was forced to fight. Dholes don’t normally fight alone. They have strength in numbers. Her naturally bronze skin shone in the sun. “Why do you hate me Wolfie?” (Maybe they become friends and that is Sibilum’s nickname for her.)

Umber sighed in relief uncovering her ears and scratched them she stood up
" because of you saying rude things about my kind... Like insufferable or wolf germs . We are pack animals we work in packs ...and a wolf alone is good as dead.. I've always been alone . I aimed my sword because I didn't know who you were I thought you were an intruder " she said and looked down now her eyes turned back to hazel

SacredMadness
December 21st, 2017, 08:06 PM
Umber sighed in relief uncovering her ears and scratched them she stood up
" because of you saying rude things about my kind... Like insufferable or wolf germs . We are pack animals we work in packs ...and a wolf alone is good as dead.. I've always been alone . I aimed my sword because I didn't know who you were I thought you were an intruder " she said and looked down now her eyes turned back to hazel
“A Dhole alone is more likely than a wolf dead, your kind think that they are all hot crap. Which I don’t understand because, instead of feeding the pups first, like my kind, the Alpha eats first. Can you fight off humongous tigers and vicious leopards?”

Leucos
December 21st, 2017, 08:11 PM
“A Dhole alone is more likely than a wolf dead, your kind think that they are all hot crap. Which I don’t understand because, instead of feeding the pups first, like my kind, the Alpha eats first. Can you fight off humongous tigers and vicious leopards?”

Umber twitched her ears and looked at her feet
" with every hit I get stronger . So yeah probably . I'll probably get scratched a lot but I'll survive " she said with a small smile on her face then she sighed
" I've never really understood why the alpha eats first either but you go by their rules... " she added

SacredMadness
December 21st, 2017, 08:14 PM
Umber twitched her ears and looked at her feet
" with every hit I get stronger . So yeah probably . I'll probably get scratched a lot but I'll survive " she said with a small smile on her face then she sighed
" I've never really understood why the alpha eats first either but you go by their rules... " she added
She rolled her eyes. “I meant normal wolves.....”

Leucos
December 21st, 2017, 08:19 PM
She rolled her eyes. “I meant normal wolves.....”

She growled and huffed she started to walk to her little hut her ears flattened a bit but not in anger . She looked over her shoulder
" sorry " she mumbled and continued walking she grabbed her sword and looked at it , it had a symbol on the bottom of it ..it was her family's emblem now she whined

SacredMadness
December 21st, 2017, 08:22 PM
She growled and huffed she started to walk to her little hut her ears flattened a bit but not in anger . She looked over her shoulder
" sorry " she mumbled and continued walking she grabbed her sword and looked at it , it had a symbol on the bottom of it ..it was her family's emblem now she whined
(I really want this to be a Short (small movie))
At first the Dhole flattened her ears and then perked them again. “You’re pretty soft for a big bad wolf, aren’t ya Wolfie....” she chuckled to herself.

Leucos
December 21st, 2017, 08:35 PM
(I really want this to be a Short (small movie))
At first the Dhole flattened her ears and then perked them again. “You’re pretty soft for a big bad wolf, aren’t ya Wolfie....” she chuckled to herself.

Umber exhailed and looked over her shoulder again her ears twitched her eyes narrowed a bit " not all wolfs are bad . They can be good ...but sometimes were labeled as bad " she said and now looked at the Emblem (https://www.google.com/search?q=wolf+emblem&oq=wolf+emblem&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l15.3005j0j4&sourceid=silk&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=X6LTq0s2_N064M:) again her ears twitched she had a memory
little umber giggled happily she ran around her mother who laughed she picked umber up and nuzzled her nose . Umber giggled happily , her father returned with a smile the same emblem was on his shoulder as a tattoo . Her mother set Umber down and hugged her father when night arrived umber woke up she heard her mother's scream and she was wide eyed , she got up and ran to her mother's room but hid behind the wall . A black sun member stabbed her mother . Her father growled his tail thrashed angrily he tried to attack the black sun member but it stabbed him as well . Umber ran off as fast as she could away from her camp
Umber closed her eyes and stabbed the ground with a yell

SacredMadness
December 21st, 2017, 08:39 PM
Umber exhailed and looked over her shoulder again her ears twitched her eyes narrowed a bit " not all wolfs are bad . They can be good ...but sometimes were labeled as bad " she said and now looked at the Emblem (https://www.google.com/search?q=wolf+emblem&oq=wolf+emblem&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l15.3005j0j4&sourceid=silk&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=X6LTq0s2_N064M:) again her ears twitched she had a memory
little umber giggled happily she ran around her mother who laughed she picked umber up and nuzzled her nose . Umber giggled happily , her father returned with a smile the same emblem was on his shoulder as a tattoo . Her mother set Umber down and hugged her father when night arrived umber woke up she heard her mother's scream and she was wide eyed , she got up and ran to her mother's room but hid behind the wall . A black sun member stabbed her mother . Her father growled his tail thrashed angrily he tried to attack the black sun member but it stabbed him as well . Umber ran off as fast as she could away from her camp
Umber closed her eyes and stabbed the ground with a yell
The Dhole jumped back and instinctively fell into a defensive stance. “Woah,”

Leucos
December 21st, 2017, 08:44 PM
The Dhole jumped back and instinctively fell into a defensive stance. “Woah,”

Umber stood back up she breathed a bit quicker now she looked at the Dhole her eyes narrowed she yanked her sword from the ground and sighed
" I'm not attacking you . Just a really really bad memory ... " she said and shook her head she sounded a bit frustrated her ears twitched and she looked up at the sky now wondering if she should have stayed and fought that member . To try and save them..but she was only a kid then .so it was impossible .

SacredMadness
December 21st, 2017, 08:48 PM
Umber stood back up she breathed a bit quicker now she looked at the Dhole her eyes narrowed she yanked her sword from the ground and sighed
" I'm not attacking you . Just a really really bad memory ... " she said and shook her head she sounded a bit frustrated her ears twitched and she looked up at the sky now wondering if she should have stayed and fought that member . To try and save them..but she was only a kid then .so it was impossible .
She stood up straight and shrugged. “I know, just Instincts,” she sniffed the air and frowned. “I don’t smell any other canines on you... Aren’t you part of a pack?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 21st, 2017, 08:49 PM
Ochre sighed with a smile and closed the door her ears perked back up and held her right arm " I want you to train our warriors harder " she said and looked down not even looking at sasuke her ears twitched
" I'm fearing that the black sun alpha is making his own warriors stronger recruiting stronger people . I don't want my people to be harmed or fear them .fear of the name only increases fear itself " she said
He nods slowly “.... I see understood. I’ll train them like the black sun trains there own however more better. As a former black sun I shall do what I can to destroy that group... however something... may be needed for that “

Leucos
December 21st, 2017, 08:57 PM
He nods slowly “.... I see understood. I’ll train them like the black sun trains there own however more better. As a former black sun I shall do what I can to destroy that group... however something... may be needed for that “

Ochre tilted her head and her ears twitched with curiosity she crossed her arms and now looked at her co-commander her eyes narrowed a bit
" do tell what that may be I figured it wouldn't be tricky for you " she said her tone kinda darkened a bit wondering what he needed

Leucos
December 21st, 2017, 09:01 PM
She stood up straight and shrugged. “I know, just Instincts,” she sniffed the air and frowned. “I don’t smell any other canines on you... Aren’t you part of a pack?”

Umber looked at the ground now her ears twitched with a shake of her head
" no ...not any more. Not ever again " she said her voice faded to a whisper that sounded sad . A tear escaped and it slid down her cheek she whipped it away with her finger and it was still there on it , she looked at the tear for a second before brushing her hand on her jacket . " aren't you? " she asked

SacredMadness
December 21st, 2017, 09:04 PM
Umber looked at the ground now her ears twitched with a shake of her head
" no ...not any more. Not ever again " she said her voice faded to a whisper that sounded sad . A tear escaped and it slid down her cheek she whipped it away with her finger and it was still there on it , she looked at the tear for a second before brushing her hand on her jacket . " aren't you? " she asked
Although it phased her greatly, she pretended it didn’t. “Dholes are rare. If there was a pack of Dholes around here, I’d know. “ she shrugged and her reddish brown tail swished and she glanced around.

Leucos
December 21st, 2017, 09:11 PM
Although it phased her greatly, she pretended it didn’t. “Dholes are rare. If there was a pack of Dholes around here, I’d know. “ she shrugged and her reddish brown tail swished and she glanced around.

Umber chuckled now it was strange they did have some things in common like their kind being small in numbers they both had no pack .
" I guess lonely souls find each other like magnets " she said and sighed she looked at the dhole again " you know it doesn't have to be like this.. Us disliking each other kind. Maybe...we can..be friends? " she asked she was wanting a friend and this dhole didn't seem so bad when you were on her nicer side .Her ears perked back up .

SacredMadness
December 21st, 2017, 09:13 PM
Umber chuckled now it was strange they did have some things in common like their kind being small in numbers they both had no pack .
" I guess lonely souls find each other like magnets " she said and sighed she looked at the dhole again " you know it doesn't have to be like this.. Us disliking each other kind. Maybe...we can..be friends? " she asked she was wanting a friend and this dhole didn't seem so bad when you were on her nicer side .Her ears perked back up .
Being way smaller than the wolf, the Dhole jumped onto Umber’s shoulders then into a tree. “You sure you’re a lemon to handle this bundle of energy Wolfie?” She jumped to the ground and grinned devilishly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 21st, 2017, 09:17 PM
Ochre tilted her head and her ears twitched with curiosity she crossed her arms and now looked at her co-commander her eyes narrowed a bit
" do tell what that may be I figured it wouldn't be tricky for you " she said her tone kinda darkened a bit wondering what he needed
He nods slowly as he begins to take off his shirt showing his powerful muscles which made him co commander along with many painful looking scars so many of them some old but each looked to be really painful. “ to hurt them.”

Leucos
December 21st, 2017, 09:17 PM
Being way smaller than the wolf, the Dhole jumped onto Umber’s shoulders then into a tree. “You sure you’re a lemon to handle this bundle of energy Wolfie?” She jumped to the ground and grinned devilishly.

Umber gasped the Dhole jumped on her shoulders she stumbled back a bit but chuckled " how bad can it be? It's certainly better then being alone for both of us , I'm willing to try new things " she said now she smiled she brushed off her jacket and smiled again

Leucos
December 21st, 2017, 09:20 PM
He nods slowly as he begins to take off his shirt showing his powerful muscles which made him co commander along with many painful looking scars so many of them some old but each looked to be really painful. “ to hurt them.”

Ochre narrowed her eyes completely she growled now bared her teeth she showed her fangs as her ears flattened her yellow eyes glowed
" Explain . Now. " she demanded her voice was stern she didn't understand his strategy in all this . But she certainly didn't want her people hurt ! Only to be protected how was this supposed to help?!

SacredMadness
December 21st, 2017, 09:21 PM
Umber gasped the Dhole jumped on her shoulders she stumbled back a bit but chuckled " how bad can it be? It's certainly better then being alone for both of us , I'm willing to try new things " she said now she smiled she brushed off her jacket and smiled again
“You’ve got another thing coming for you.” She chuckled, leaning against a tree. (I feel like there needs to be another person. Ask Sas if Ochre and his Charrie can meet up with Sibilum and Umber [if you want]]

Leucos
December 21st, 2017, 09:25 PM
“You’ve got another thing coming for you.” She chuckled, leaning against a tree. (I feel like there needs to be another person. Ask Sas if Ochre and his Charrie can meet up with Sibilum and Umber [if you want]]

Sienna is open )
Umber smirked and rolled her shoulders her ears twitched
" wanna do a little sparing? I need a good work out and I haven't been practicing much " she asked and cracked her knuckles " hand to hand " she added and looked up with a smile she wondered how strong this Dhole was compared to her ability .

SacredMadness
December 21st, 2017, 09:29 PM
Sienna is open )
Umber smirked and rolled her shoulders her ears twitched
" wanna do a little sparing? I need a good work out and I haven't been practicing much " she asked and cracked her knuckles " hand to hand " she added and looked up with a smile she wondered how strong this Dhole was compared to her ability .
(Okay!)
Sibilum dropped into an offensive stance and without warning, lunged at Umber. She darted between the wolf’s legs and waited for a counter attack.

Leucos
December 21st, 2017, 09:34 PM
(Okay!)
Sibilum dropped into an offensive stance and without warning, lunged at Umber. She darted between the wolf’s legs and waited for a counter attack.

Umber quickly leaped back and chuckled she did a spinning kick at Sibilum then aimed for her chest . She loved to spar or fight . Sienna was walking in his forest and he stopped when he heard two familiar people training
sibilum and umber oh boy.. the king sighed as he walked up to a near by tree now leaning against it his tiger tail curled and uncurled and his Amber eyes glowed from the shade " don't break any legs now girls " he said with a friendly chuckle and smile

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 21st, 2017, 11:33 PM
Ochre narrowed her eyes completely she growled now bared her teeth she showed her fangs as her ears flattened her yellow eyes glowed
" Explain . Now. " she demanded her voice was stern she didn't understand his strategy in all this . But she certainly didn't want her people hurt ! Only to be protected how was this supposed to help?!
His eyes glowed softly “ I’m your best warrior. I have taken a army head on, killed many in your name and assassinate many to save this kingdom how... because of the hell the black sun put me through.. these scars are not from battle in fact none of them are they are from training. Mental training, physical training each made the man you see here but I will not put them though the hell i faced I will only show them the reason to live to fight for our kingdom “

SacredMadness
December 22nd, 2017, 05:17 AM
Umber quickly leaped back and chuckled she did a spinning kick at Sibilum then aimed for her chest . She loved to spar or fight . Sienna was walking in his forest and he stopped when he heard two familiar people training
sibilum and umber oh boy.. the king sighed as he walked up to a near by tree now leaning against it his tiger tail curled and uncurled and his Amber eyes glowed from the shade " don't break any legs now girls " he said with a friendly chuckle and smile
Ignoring Sienna, Sibilum jumped over the leg and used Umber’s chest as wall. She ran up it and twisted and landed behind Sienna. She grinned and pulled his tiger’s tail. Then, she jumped over him and assumed a defensive stance in between the wolf and the tiger.

Seraphon
December 22nd, 2017, 05:28 AM

(All Open!)
-3-

Leucos
December 22nd, 2017, 10:41 AM
His eyes glowed softly “ I’m your best warrior. I have taken a army head on, killed many in your name and assassinate many to save this kingdom how... because of the hell the black sun put me through.. these scars are not from battle in fact none of them are they are from training. Mental training, physical training each made the man you see here but I will not put them though the hell i faced I will only show them the reason to live to fight for our kingdom “

Ochre growled then lifted her head with a raised eyebrow her ears twitched as well . Then she looked at her family picture on the wall above the fireplace and sighed " I'll think about it. But that doesn't mean I'll say yes " she said

Leucos
December 22nd, 2017, 10:44 AM
Ignoring Sienna, Sibilum jumped over the leg and used Umber’s chest as wall. She ran up it and twisted and landed behind Sienna. She grinned and pulled his tiger’s tail. Then, she jumped over him and assumed a defensive stance in between the wolf and the tiger.

Sienna closed his eyes at the pain in his tail now he was angry he didn't come here to train " SIBILUM! I'm not here to train. No one touches my tail you forget I'm the king! " he growled his eyes narrowed and glowed dangerously . Umber glanced at the Dhole with her eyes narrowed " seriously ! " umber scolded

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 22nd, 2017, 11:05 AM
Ochre growled then lifted her head with a raised eyebrow her ears twitched as well . Then she looked at her family picture on the wall above the fireplace and sighed " I'll think about it. But that doesn't mean I'll say yes " she said
He puts his shirt back on “ I completely understand.” He Says calmly as his eyes glowed a bit at the picture “ .... Naruto isn’t coming back.... you know this right?” He Says almost coldly but it’s to be expected Naruto was his ex and he ... was killed by the black sun a few years back. But he was important to the kingdom a skilled healer... now gone.

Leucos
December 22nd, 2017, 11:13 AM
He puts his shirt back on “ I completely understand.” He Says calmly as his eyes glowed a bit at the picture “ .... Naruto isn’t coming back.... you know this right?” He Says almost coldly but it’s to be expected Naruto was his ex and he ... was killed by the black sun a few years back. But he was important to the kingdom a skilled healer... now gone.

Ochre looked at the picture again it was her , her mother , her father , sienna , naruto and her co-commander. Her ears flattened and looked down again she knew that there was no coming back from being dead she looked a bit sad now
" I know sasuke I'm not stupid . Just it's not as ..lively here as it used to be " she said now she looked in the fireplace

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 22nd, 2017, 11:17 AM
Ochre looked at the picture again it was her , her mother , her father , sienna , naruto and her co-commander. Her ears flattened and looked down again she knew that there was no coming back from being dead she looked a bit sad now
" I know sasuke I'm not stupid . Just it's not as ..lively here as it used to be " she said now she looked in the fireplace
He nods slowly “ I know..... I know that better than anyone...” he says almost broken as he looks at her “ but.... “ he laughs softly remembering something about the little fox “ man, he won’t be happy if keep being sad like this. If he was here he probably would pop some puns or something about that fire” he says warmly and sadly as he stands by her “ ... they’ll want us keep moving... to move forward and end the ones who went against our family...” he smiles at her “ we won’t be giving up anytime soon or Naruto will have our heads” he says playfully

Leucos
December 22nd, 2017, 11:41 AM
He nods slowly “ I know..... I know that better than anyone...” he says almost broken as he looks at her “ but.... “ he laughs softly remembering something about the little fox “ man, he won’t be happy if keep being sad like this. If he was here he probably would pop some puns or something about that fire” he says warmly and sadly as he stands by her “ ... they’ll want us keep moving... to move forward and end the ones who went against our family...” he smiles at her “ we won’t be giving up anytime soon or Naruto will have our heads” he says playfully

Ochre looked at sasuke with a smile her ears perked back up
end the ones who go against our family ? But that will make us no better then the black sun
" ending people will make us no better then the black sun. We won't end them we'll end their evil not their life. " she said and sat down on her bed she looked up at sasuke again " thank you for being here when sienna isn't " she said

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 22nd, 2017, 11:44 AM
Ochre looked at sasuke with a smile her ears perked back up
end the ones who go against our family ? But that will make us no better then the black sun
" ending people will make us no better then the black sun. We won't end them we'll end their evil not their life. " she said and sat down on her bed she looked up at sasuke again " thank you for being here when sienna isn't " she said
He laughs softly “ who said I was any better than them.... I still have the nightmares my friend... to calm them.. I must become what I fear most. “ he says calmly as he begins to look at her “ and you’re welcome anything for a friend “ he says with a soft smile

Leucos
December 22nd, 2017, 11:51 AM
He laughs softly “ who said I was any better than them.... I still have the nightmares my friend... to calm them.. I must become what I fear most. “ he says calmly as he begins to look at her “ and you’re welcome anything for a friend “ he says with a soft smile

Ochre narrowed her eyes " you are better then them . You have chosen to make a new life here with us. You ARE better " she said her ears twitched she sighed
" those who have gone down the wrong path don't have the strength to bring themselves out again . But you have brought yourself out of that path that's why you are so much different . You have that strength " she said

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 22nd, 2017, 01:13 PM
Ochre narrowed her eyes " you are better then them . You have chosen to make a new life here with us. You ARE better " she said her ears twitched she sighed
" those who have gone down the wrong path don't have the strength to bring themselves out again . But you have brought yourself out of that path that's why you are so much different . You have that strength " she said
He laughs softly “ a wolf can howl. A wolf can bark. A wolf can growl all it wants but it’s can’t escape it’s nature. Once broken there is no going back for a wolf, I howl to the sun and dance with the fox... but once that sun fades and that fox disappears what is that wolf? The moon has looked away and the stars dark to this wolf... what Than? What can the wolf do now but howl a song ... longing for a answer “ he says rather sadly as he looks away “ .... what is broken can not be fixed. No matter how much this wolf howls “ he says as he begins to walk towards the door

Leucos
December 22nd, 2017, 02:11 PM
He laughs softly “ a wolf can howl. A wolf can bark. A wolf can growl all it wants but it’s can’t escape it’s nature. Once broken there is no going back for a wolf, I howl to the sun and dance with the fox... but once that sun fades and that fox disappears what is that wolf? The moon has looked away and the stars dark to this wolf... what Than? What can the wolf do now but howl a song ... longing for a answer “ he says rather sadly as he looks away “ .... what is broken can not be fixed. No matter how much this wolf howls “ he says as he begins to walk towards the door

Ochre was wide eyed now she grabbed sasuke gently and looked at him her ears twitched " you are a protector of this kingdom . Apart of the royal family , we've all lost things that are dear to us believe me I've lost things as well. Never think that your one of them . Your apart of this family " ochre said her ears flattened a bit

SacredMadness
December 22nd, 2017, 03:12 PM
Sienna closed his eyes at the pain in his tail now he was angry he didn't come here to train " SIBILUM! I'm not here to train. No one touches my tail you forget I'm the king! " he growled his eyes narrowed and glowed dangerously . Umber glanced at the Dhole with her eyes narrowed " seriously ! " umber scolded
Sibilum giggles. “Take a joke once in awhile, “ she chuckled.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 22nd, 2017, 03:14 PM
Ochre was wide eyed now she grabbed sasuke gently and looked at him her ears twitched " you are a protector of this kingdom . Apart of the royal family , we've all lost things that are dear to us believe me I've lost things as well. Never think that your one of them . Your apart of this family " ochre said her ears flattened a bit
He pulls his arm away “ .... I know... and that’s what scares me the most” he says as he begins to walk out of room saying nothing more to his dear friend

Leucos
December 22nd, 2017, 06:18 PM
He pulls his arm away “ .... I know... and that’s what scares me the most” he says as he begins to walk out of room saying nothing more to his dear friend

Ochre was gonna say something else but then she looked away her ears still down she sighed and decided to exit her room and out of the castle into the kingdom

Leucos
December 22nd, 2017, 07:10 PM
Sibilum giggles. “Take a joke once in awhile, “ she chuckled.

Umber walked up to her friend and sighed " he's the king you think he will like his tail pulled? Don't forget that you have a tail as well . Think of what that will feel like " umber said . Sienna narrowed his eyes and his tail thrashed a bit angrily " miss Manitoba makes a point Sibilum . Treat others how you want to be treated . That includes space . Now then while you two were out here you didn't find any intruders did you? Or more importantly black sun members ? " he said and crossed his muscular arms over his chest the behemoth man tilted his head

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 23rd, 2017, 09:31 AM
Ochre was gonna say something else but then she looked away her ears still down she sighed and decided to exit her room and out of the castle into the kingdom
Once He was outside, he pulls out a other cigarette and lights it as he looks at the sky “ ..... I’m really pitiful aren’t i” he asks softly as his eyes glowed a bit as soon... he disappears suddenly

Leucos
December 23rd, 2017, 10:01 AM
Once He was outside, he pulls out a other cigarette and lights it as he looks at the sky “ ..... I’m really pitiful aren’t i” he asks softly as his eyes glowed a bit as soon... he disappears suddenly

Ochre ears twitched as she heard her co-commander she grumbled she had no choice but to use her ability most people couldn't tell that she used her's since it was so subtle while others you could tell they were using them
" sasuke " she called her ears twitched .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 23rd, 2017, 10:05 AM
Ochre ears twitched as she heard her co-commander she grumbled she had no choice but to use her ability most people couldn't tell that she used her's since it was so subtle while others you could tell they were using them
" sasuke " she called her ears twitched .
A dark husky voice answers her “ what?” Said the voice with a dark growl, Sasuke was in his wolf demon form walking though the forest

Leucos
December 23rd, 2017, 10:20 AM
A dark husky voice answers her “ what?” Said the voice with a dark growl, Sasuke was in his wolf demon form walking though the forest

Ochre walked up to sasuke and knealed down she touched his forehead gently and pet him she activated her power as her ears twitched , her yellow eyes were soft and calm looking . She made sasuke feel happy about himself that he wouldn't think that he was nothing practically .
" you are a protector apart of this family. understood? " she said softly her leopard ears twitched again

SacredMadness
December 24th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Umber walked up to her friend and sighed " he's the king you think he will like his tail pulled? Don't forget that you have a tail as well . Think of what that will feel like " umber said . Sienna narrowed his eyes and his tail thrashed a bit angrily " miss Manitoba makes a point Sibilum . Treat others how you want to be treated . That includes space . Now then while you two were out here you didn't find any intruders did you? Or more importantly black sun members ? " he said and crossed his muscular arms over his chest the behemoth man tilted his head
Sibilum rolled her eyes. “No, all I noticed was a very grumpy Kitty and a suck up Wolfie,” she said bouncing away. She stopped after 19 miles or so and sat on the edge of a cliff. She thought back on her actions and realized it was not a wise thing to do. She picked a rock and chucked it randomly. She needed a pack with large numbers. What she needed was a companion and a lover (two separate things).

Leucos
December 24th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Sibilum rolled her eyes. “No, all I noticed was a very grumpy Kitty and a suck up Wolfie,” she said bouncing away. She stopped after 19 miles or so and sat on the edge of a cliff. She thought back on her actions and realized it was not a wise thing to do. She picked a rock and chucked it randomly. She needed a pack with large numbers. What she needed was a companion and a lover (two separate things).

Umber flattened her ears and snarled suck up!?! her eyes flickered a bit from anger . Sienna tail still thrashed his Amber eyes glowed dangerously with a snarl as well " kitty? This kitty is a tiger! The king . I would advise you to watch your words dhole " sienna warned his tail flicked now he looked over at umber who only stayed quiet looking down . The king narrowed his eyes at sibilum and sighed he walked up to her and sat down next to her
" what's wrong " he asked calmly

SacredMadness
December 26th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Umber flattened her ears and snarled suck up!?! her eyes flickered a bit from anger . Sienna tail still thrashed his Amber eyes glowed dangerously with a snarl as well " kitty? This kitty is a tiger! The king . I would advise you to watch your words dhole " sienna warned his tail flicked now he looked over at umber who only stayed quiet looking down . The king narrowed his eyes at sibilum and sighed he walked up to her and sat down next to her
" what's wrong " he asked calmly
Sibilum continued staring at the horizon, feeling very lonely.