PDA

View Full Version : Narnia (Private)

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 11:27 AM
Narnia! A magical place we go!
I think everyone gets it. Because.. NARNIA!
FadingEchoes
littleChristmasdragon
SpiritedSecrets
Be whatever you want. Lol.
Let's goo!
Also form if you want, don't have to.
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Perso:
Anything else:

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 11:57 AM
Bump guys

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 12:14 PM
Name: Sienna Birch
Age: Uhh.. What's the age range for this movie? Until I find out, she's 16.
Species: Half human half dragon half vampire half witch-- she's half a lot of things.
Appearance: whew.. As a human, she has long blonde hair, deep blue eyes, pale skin, and she's tall. As a dragon, she's a white dragon with blue eyes. As a vampire, she has short black hair, very pale skin, red eyes, and she's tall. As a witch, she has long black hair, a witch hat, blue eyes, and she's short. As a wolf she's a white wolf with blue eyes. As a cat, she's a pastel yellow cat, with blue eyes.
Perso: TBRP'd
Anything else: FOR NARNIAAA

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 12:17 PM
Sienna paced back and forth, she kept shape-shifting. She waited for her friends to arrive. She got impatient and fell onto a chair. She got back up, and kept looking outside, she waited for them to come.

(SETTING: Sienna's house)

FadingEchoes
December 21st, 2017, 12:28 PM
Name: Berone Lupine
Species: Werewolf (http://narnia.wikia.com/wiki/Werewolf)
Appearance: As a wolf. (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/narnia/images/3/39/Caspian-werewolf-artwork.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/173?cb=20070924200603) As a Human (https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9e/61/f4/9e61f49c9c960541f73df853477752db.jpg)
Perso: Stealthy, cunning, clever, vicious, cold.
Anything else: Fun Fact: Narnian Werewolves don't turn people into werewolves with their bite. Also, heads up, he's evil.

Name: Amelia Jones
Species: Daughter of Eve/Human
Appearance: Boop (http://media.ruralradio.co/wordpress/2015/08/Mackenzie-Shook-1024x920.jpg)
Anything else:

Name: Azer Vulpes
Species: Fox (http://narnia.wikia.com/wiki/Fox)
Appearance: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/narnia/images/e/e7/Mfo1.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/300?cb=20170522162126
Anything else:

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 12:37 PM
Great! Feel free to start whenever, also, on Amelia, you used a fox photo for her appearance FadingEchoes)

FadingEchoes
December 21st, 2017, 12:44 PM
Great! Feel free to start whenever, also, on Amelia, you used a fox photo for her appearance FadingEchoes)
(Oh woops! I'll fix that.)

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 12:48 PM
Thanks, it makes sense now lol)

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 12:56 PM
Sienna sighed and laid on the floor. 'Why are they taking so long??' she thought.

SacredMadness
December 21st, 2017, 02:29 PM
Name: Dragonix Draco
Species: Weredragon
Appearance: Human (WIP) Dragon (WIP)
Perso: TBRPed
Anything else: Redwood Reindeer

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 02:30 PM
Name: Dragonix Draco
Species: Weredragon
Appearance: Human (WIP) Dragon (WIP)
Perso: TBRPed
Anything else: Redwood Reindeer
Great! Also sorry we decided this without you..

SacredMadness
December 21st, 2017, 02:32 PM
Great! Also sorry we decided this without you..
Human (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=929&pictureid=4066) Dragon on its way.

It’s fine I LOVE NARNIA!!
Dragon_> http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=965&pictureid=4575

FadingEchoes
December 21st, 2017, 02:34 PM
Sienna sighed and laid on the floor. 'Why are they taking so long??' she thought.
Azer strolled through the forest that was his home, his bushy tail sweeping the floor as he did so.

Amelia walked cautiously through the beautiful forests of Narnia, this was her second time venturing into it's depths and it had not yet revealed it's secrets to her.

Berone sat in human form in the crook of a tree, no particular plans on his mind.
(All open)

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the human looks! And when you're ready just join in, the current setting is Sienna's house, unless you want your characters to eventually meet them.

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 02:37 PM
Azer strolled through the forest that was his home, his bushy tail sweeping the floor as he did so.

Amelia walked cautiously through the beautiful forests of Narnia, this was her second time venturing into it's depths and it had not yet revealed it's secrets to her.

Berone sat in human form in the crook of a tree, no particular plans on his mind.
(All open)
"Hmm.." Sienna thought. She transformed into a witch, she looked around with her mind (I have no idea how to word it) She saw Amelia walking through Narnia's forests, and she stepped outs looked around and sighed again. (Her house is obviously in Narnia, it's obvious because she's half a lot of stuff.)

SacredMadness
December 21st, 2017, 02:38 PM
Dragonix swooped around the clouds and let out a mighty roar. Not as great as Aslans but still mighty. “Woooooooo!” She yelled, doing a back flip into a plummet towards the ground. At the last possible second, she opened up her wings and let them be used a parachute. She landed heavily on the ground and let out a stream of ice intoxicating the sky. Her electric blue scales shone in the bright sun and her faint markings flowed a bit.

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 02:43 PM
Sienna sat in a chair, waiting for her friend(s) to arrive. She drifted off to sleep.

(Open)

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 02:48 PM
I just realized, if everyone is telling the truth about their gender, then we have an all girls roleplay. Except for the characters.)

Fireflower
December 21st, 2017, 03:08 PM
Sienna paced back and forth, she kept shape-shifting. She waited for her friends to arrive. She got impatient and fell onto a chair. She got back up, and kept looking outside, she waited for them to come.

(SETTING: Sienna's house)
name:they just call her fireflower or dragon
form:human,dragon,wolf
looks: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/aa/eb/b6/aaebb605fd98a98cc402d10632f365eb--fantasy-art-women-fantasy-girl.jpg dragon form https://i.ytimg.com/vi/om_C7H5aZ4A/maxresdefault.jpg wolf form https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6d/06/6d/6d066d6291f8297011fe2a8732e912d8.jpg
perso:tbrpsorry im late

SacredMadness
December 21st, 2017, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the human looks! And when you're ready just join in, the current setting is Sienna's house, unless you want your characters to eventually meet them.
I posted, and I put the dragon looks too.

FadingEchoes
December 21st, 2017, 03:42 PM
(So what's going on? I'm confused.)

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 03:58 PM
(Dragonix was flying,
Sienna is waiting for her friends (that can be you if you want, if not, she'll just give up.)
And you're doing whatever you want.)

Fireflower
December 21st, 2017, 05:48 PM
Sienna sat in a chair, waiting for her friend(s) to arrive. She drifted off to sleep.

(Open)
dragon walked in the door to find sienna sleeping"wake up!"she yelled"this better be important!"

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 10:05 PM
dragon walked in the door to find sienna sleeping"wake up!"she yelled"this better be important!"
Sienna burst awake.
"It is!" She said. "I saw some wolves gathered in the forest. I listened, and they were plotting to kill us. I don't know why. Or how they even know who we are."

Fireflower
December 21st, 2017, 10:24 PM
Sienna burst awake.
"It is!" She said. "I saw some wolves gathered in the forest. I listened, and they were plotting to kill us. I don't know why. Or how they even know who we are."
"wolves?"dragon said"first:reason? second:have they met us?im part dragon,and wolf.we can take them!"and then randomly yelled "for Narina!'

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 10:41 PM
"wolves?"dragon said"first:reason? second:have they met us?im part dragon,and wolf.we can take them!"and then randomly yelled "for Narina!'
"I never heard a reason, they just wanted to kill us." She said. "And I can take them too! But.. there's something off about them.. I don't know what it is."

Fireflower
December 21st, 2017, 10:45 PM
"I never heard a reason, they just wanted to kill us." She said. "And I can take them too! But.. there's something off about them.. I don't know what it is."
"i can go spy on them"dragon said"i can go in as a wolf and if it goes bad i can fly out of there"

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 10:50 PM
"i can go spy on them"dragon said"i can go in as a wolf and if it goes bad i can fly out of there"
Alexa sighed, but said yes. "Just be careful." She said.

Fireflower
December 21st, 2017, 10:53 PM
Alexa sighed, but said yes. "Just be careful." She said.
"are the other two coming?"she asked

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 10:55 PM
"No, but if you need backup, I can come with you." She said.

Fireflower
December 22nd, 2017, 10:28 AM
"No, but if you need backup, I can come with you." She said.
"ok then ill go tonight"dragon said

FadingEchoes
December 22nd, 2017, 10:35 AM
Berone dropped down gracefully from the tree had had been resting in. He then strode carefully through the woods, his refined sense of hearing being cast out for other lifeforms.

Amelia cautiously walked forward, her eyes wide as she watched carefully for others, whether kind or otherwise.

Azer lifted his snout into the air, definitely catching the scent of human, possibly sensing werewolf as well, but he dismissed it, he was always paranoid about a werewolf in these parts of Narnia, but he had yet to see one.
(All open)

Ariii
December 22nd, 2017, 10:47 AM
"ok then ill go tonight"dragon said
"Ok. Until then.. Are you hungry?" Sienna asked. Sienna was hungry, but she wanted to make sure she makes enough, in case Dragon is hungry, but doesn't wanna make to much in case she isn't.

Fireflower
December 22nd, 2017, 10:49 AM
"Ok. Until then.. Are you hungry?" Sienna asked. Sienna was hungry, but she wanted to make sure she makes enough, in case Dragon is hungry, but doesn't wanna make to much in case she isn't.
"a little,yes"dragon said

Ariii
December 22nd, 2017, 10:49 AM
Berone dropped down gracefully from the tree had had been resting in. He then strode carefully through the woods, his refined sense of hearing being cast out for other lifeforms.

Amelia cautiously walked forward, her eyes wide as she watched carefully for others, whether kind or otherwise.

Azer lifted his snout into the air, definitely catching the scent of human, possibly sensing werewolf as well, but he dismissed it, he was always paranoid about a werewolf in these parts of Narnia, but he had yet to see one.
(All open)
(If you want, you could find Sienna's house, and do whatever you want from then on)

Ariii
December 22nd, 2017, 10:55 AM
"a little,yes"dragon said
Sienna transformed into a witch, and created cookies out of thin air. She took a bite of one. "Mmm" She said. "These are so good!"

Ariii
December 22nd, 2017, 10:56 AM
(and we could timeskip to the wolf thing, and maybe Amelia can run into us on our way there? If you want, FadingEchoes and littleChristmasdragon

FadingEchoes
December 22nd, 2017, 11:00 AM
(and we could timeskip to the wolf thing, and maybe Amelia can run into us on our way there? If you want, FadingEchoes and littleChristmasdragon
(That works for me.)

Ariii
December 22nd, 2017, 11:04 AM
(That works for me.)
How about you, littleChristmasdragon?

Fireflower
December 22nd, 2017, 11:18 AM
How about you, littleChristmasdragon?
(timeskip?....meh)

Fireflower
December 22nd, 2017, 11:19 AM
Sienna transformed into a witch, and created cookies out of thin air. She took a bite of one. "Mmm" She said. "These are so good!"
"great thank!"dragon said eating one of the cookies

Ariii
December 22nd, 2017, 11:25 AM
"great thank!"dragon said eating one of the cookies
"No problem!"
(Timeskip to wolves?)

Fireflower
December 22nd, 2017, 11:26 AM
"No problem!"
(Timeskip to wolves?)
(ok then)

Ariii
December 22nd, 2017, 11:27 AM
"It's time! It's that perfect time of night, we need to find the wolves." She said.

Fireflower
December 22nd, 2017, 11:30 AM
"It's time! It's that perfect time of night, we need to find the wolves." She said.
"ok then"dragon saids running out the door and turning into a wolf.

Ariii
December 22nd, 2017, 12:07 PM
Sienna followed Dragon, also turning into a wolf. "So, I saw them over here." She said, turning to the left.