PDA

View Full Version : In the darkness, there is evil.

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 09:05 AM
A shadowy evil lurks over.. You always feel like you're being watched, but you ignore it. Why do you ignore it?? You shrug it off. Say it's nothing. But deep down.. You know something bad will happen. And soon, too. But you don't care. Or.. Do you? It's up to you to decide.

Form:
Name:
G/E?:
Looks:
Personality:
Catchphrase:
Other:

Rules and info:
TBRP'd is accepted-
General WCO Rules apply. -
Your characters eventually get powers. -

If you make multiple characters, at least one of them has to be evil/good, and another the opposite. (i.e. You make an evil Charrie, but wanna make another, it has to be good.) -
g/e means Good/Evil. -

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 09:35 AM
Name: Glitch | Shade | Maple | Daex
G/E?: E | E | G | G
Looks: Short black hair, pale skin, red eyes, tall. | Short spiky black hair, pale skin, black eyes. | Short blonde hair, pale skin, brown eyes. | Short spiky blonde hair, pale skin, brown eyes.
Personality: Your typical evil person. Rude, manipulative, mean. | Just like Glitch, except he'll be kind and sweet, lead you somewhere, where Glitch and the gang live. He'll whisper sorry with an evil smile before killing you. | Kind, sarcastic, hates manipulative people, and trickery. | Just like Maple, except he holds grudges for the rest of his life, unlike Maple, who's all "forgive and forget".
Catchphrase: "Some people just wanna watch the world burn." | "I'm apologizing. Don't ask." | "Death isn't an option today." | "I won't forget this."
Other: Glitch can teleplort, but creepily. She turns all black and gray and deconstructs. | Shade can turn himself into a living shadow.

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 10:08 PM
Bump

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 10:51 PM
Bump

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 10:57 PM
I'm just going to do this to a few people who might be interested.
littleChristmasdragon
FadingEchoes
SpiritedSecrets