PDA

View Full Version : IT (2017) Roleplay

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 05:30 AM
IT.. What a movie. A clown in sewers who kills kids and is actually a demon. The 2017 one just came out in September, and I can't wait til it comes out on DVD, on Jan 9th. Here are the rules.

You can be a main character, just ask me first, but I won't be picky.

I'll make a thread with the plot soon enough, while I do that, make your characters with this form!!

Name:
Last Name:
Hair looks:
Eye Color:
Skin tone:
Clothes:
Basic looks:
Image(s):
Evil or Good?:
Personality:
Other:
Thank you! Also until I let someone be a main character, I'll be roleplaying them all for now.

Current plot:
N/A

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 05:36 AM
Name: Alexis
Last Name: Monroe
Nickname: Alex, but only to her good friends.
Hair looks: Brown, goes down to her neck,
Eye Color: Ocean Blue
Skin tone: Pale
Clothes: A black tank top with the writing "Don't Be Afraid" Written in white bold across it, she wears black shorts all the time, even in winter. She wears black and white sandals.
Basic looks: Tall-ish, everything above basically covers it.
Image(s): N/A
Evil or Good?: Good
Personality: TBRP'd
Other: Nada

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 10:06 PM
Bump

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 10:51 PM
Bump

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 10:58 PM
Gonna do this to a few people who might be interested.
FadingEchoes
littleChristmasdragon
SpiritedSecrets

Burnpaw
December 21st, 2017, 11:25 PM
IT.. What a movie. A clown in sewers who kills kids and is actually a demon. The 2017 one just came out in September, and I can't wait til it comes out on DVD, on Jan 9th. Here are the rules.

You can be a main character, just ask me first, but I won't be picky.

I'll make a thread with the plot soon enough, while I do that, make your characters with this form!!

Name:
Last Name:
Hair looks:
Eye Color:
Skin tone:
Clothes:
Basic looks:
Image(s):
Evil or Good?:
Personality:
Other:
Thank you! Also until I let someone be a main character, I'll be roleplaying them all for now.

Current plot:
N/A
Do you have to have actually watched "IT" Or can I still join in with my basic knowledge?

Name: Blake
Last Name: Blistakren
Nickname:'Lake
Hair looks: wild, brown, falling into his face and stuck out in all directions
Eye Color: Pale blue-green
Skin tone: Fair with almost invisible freckles only seen when he's blushing
Clothes: Dark blue T-shirt, camouflage pants, Dog-tags, brown combat boots
Basic looks: He's 6 foot 4 and wiry, with an anxious air about him. He's awkward with his height and sometimes bumps into things. He has several scars, a branding labeled A-3702 on his shoulder, and a lotus tattoo on the other shoulder. Has a band-aid over his constantly broken nose to keep it straight.
Evil or Good?: He is a good boy
Personality: Anxious, paranoid, resentful, severely hopeless, acts goofy around others but was going to blow his brains out, has a "cornered stray dog" attitude when it comes to people he doesn't know, will get into fist fights if irritated... (Also, he's accident prone and clumsy!)
Other: He has a really screwed up past that I'm too tired to go into too much detail about. To sum it up, his parents were shot and killed when he was eleven and he was taken by them to another country, tortured, and forced to work. He got out when he was fifteen, and fought on the side of the military group who freed him for about a month until he could be flown home to his little sister. Despite the PTSD he experienced, he ended up joining the military again when he turned eighteen, but is on leave right now and spending time with his little sister Lotus.

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 11:32 PM
Well, no you don't have to have seen it, I haven't seen the new one yet.

Ariii
December 21st, 2017, 11:51 PM
Do you have to have actually watched "IT" Or can I still join in with my basic knowledge?

Name: Blake
Last Name: Blistakren
Nickname:'Lake
Hair looks: wild, brown, falling into his face and stuck out in all directions
Eye Color: Pale blue-green
Skin tone: Fair with almost invisible freckles only seen when he's blushing
Clothes: Dark blue T-shirt, camouflage pants, Dog-tags, brown combat boots
Basic looks: He's 6 foot 4 and wiry, with an anxious air about him. He's awkward with his height and sometimes bumps into things. He has several scars, a branding labeled A-3702 on his shoulder, and a lotus tattoo on the other shoulder. Has a band-aid over his constantly broken nose to keep it straight.
Evil or Good?: He is a good boy
Personality: Anxious, paranoid, resentful, severely hopeless, acts goofy around others but was going to blow his brains out, has a "cornered stray dog" attitude when it comes to people he doesn't know, will get into fist fights if irritated... (Also, he's accident prone and clumsy!)
Other: He has a really screwed up past that I'm too tired to go into too much detail about. To sum it up, his parents were shot and killed when he was eleven and he was taken by them to another country, tortured, and forced to work. He got out when he was fifteen, and fought on the side of the military group who freed him for about a month until he could be flown home to his little sister. Despite the PTSD he experienced, he ended up joining the military again when he turned eighteen, but is on leave right now and spending time with his little sister Lotus.
Accepted!

SacredMadness
December 22nd, 2017, 05:30 AM
I have only watched the original one.

Name: Scarlett
Last Name: Onyx
Nickname: Scar (or whatever Blake calls her)
Hair looks: really long brown and straight
Eye Color: ocean blue
Skin tone: naturally bronze
Clothes: short but not to short denim shorts. Tank top that says, “I’d be rich if I killed Zombies for a living”
Basic looks: 5’9”, athletic
Image(s): N/A
Evil or Good?: Ggoood
Personality: Ask Burnpaw XD
Other: Burnpaw Blarlett Scake? Redwood Reindeer

Fireflower
December 22nd, 2017, 10:27 AM
no offense:i hate horror

Ariii
December 22nd, 2017, 10:35 AM
~snipped~

Same, "IT"'s (I apologize)coming out January 9th as mentioned in the first post, and I can't wait!!
no offense;I hate horror
So do I! But from what I've heard from everyone who's seen it in theaters, it isn't scary at all

Fireflower
December 22nd, 2017, 10:41 AM
So do I! But from what I've heard from everyone who's seen it in theaters, it isn't scary at all
still i think im good

Ariii
December 22nd, 2017, 10:44 AM
no offense:i hate horror

still i think im good
The roleplay won't be scary! In fact, you can even be Pennywise the demon clown

Fireflower
December 22nd, 2017, 10:47 AM
The roleplay won't be scary! In fact, you can even be Pennywise the demon clown
im still good!(whos leader here!.....wait your not saif dang it!)

Ariii
January 8th, 2018, 08:38 PM
Is this actually dying?~