PDA

View Full Version : The mafia of gods (private )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 20th, 2017, 08:36 PM
the king and queen
Killer and lion ( Celestial )

The second in commands and what they lead

Sasuke and Tord of the celestial wolves ( .:Blue Wishes:. )

Sage and Naruto of the wisdom foxes ( Rubinaito )

Winter and skye of the fighting dragons ( Teggy )

Just idea to put Aspen and the rest more into the story!!
Wanna hear it or we just start :3

rubinaito
December 21st, 2017, 11:19 AM
Probably would be a good thing to hear how the others fit into the story,

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 21st, 2017, 11:56 AM
Probably would be a good thing to hear how the others fit into the story,
Yes!! Well I was thinking about it why not make Aspen be the protecter of Tord, demon the protecter of Sasuke and angel the protecter of Naruto and valentine the protecter of sage!!
Each have a huge role in this whole story!
Angel sees the change in Naruto but is bounded by the protecter code to say nothing!
Valentine tries to help sage but fails when sage pushes him away nearly killing him if you want!
Aspen has always been there for Tord helping him emotionally until the fight making her take matters into her own hands to lead Tord to safety!
And demon will be there helping Sasuke with anything he needs until the fight and his leaders own lose he tries to fight against Naruto but only ends up getting killed by his own brother!

How about it :3

wren
December 21st, 2017, 08:07 PM
That's works for me. But I won't be posting lots on here due to the deputy trial roleplay which should be starting soon but I'm not completely sure... When they will. Anyways...
.:Blue Wishes:. Rubinaito Sasukewolf (madness) Teggy

rubinaito
December 21st, 2017, 08:28 PM
Should I start?

:blue:
December 22nd, 2017, 04:25 AM
That's works for me. But I won't be posting lots on here due to the deputy trial roleplay which should be starting soon but I'm not completely sure... When they will. Anyways...

(( yeah i’m having to study for four different tests today so that’s a little crazy but eventually i can roleplay here

once again celestial, congrats on the nomination c: ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 22nd, 2017, 08:03 AM
Congrats!!!!! :3 I know you’ll be awesome!!!
:colorwah: :spinning:
We’ll have a party once you get it!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 22nd, 2017, 08:03 AM
Should I start?
Yes if you want to :3

wren
December 22nd, 2017, 02:43 PM
Congrats!!!!! :3 I know you’ll be awesome!!!
:colorwah: :spinning:
We’ll have a party once you get it!!

(( yeah i’m having to study for four different tests today so that’s a little crazy but eventually i can roleplay here

once again celestial, congrats on the nomination c: ))
Should I start?

[ Thanks guys it really means a lot <3 ]

Aspen was sleeping on a couch in the safe house. Her feet kicked out over the arm rest and her eyes closed tightly. For the last few days she had been exhausted with the idea of tensions eagerly rising between naruto and her master sasuke. That's why she was here at the safe house. She was assigned the task of protecting tord which wasn't too hard since she felt as though herself and Tord got along quite well. And she wasn't opposed to protecting a companion such as him. Than suddenly her phone buzzed her pocket and she sat up like she had just heard a gunshot gasping as she did. She patted herself down and suddenly sighed with relief when she felt it in her pocket.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 22nd, 2017, 02:58 PM
[ Thanks guys it really means a lot <3 ]

Aspen was sleeping on a couch in the safe house. Her feet kicked out over the arm rest and her eyes closed tightly. For the last few days she had been exhausted with the idea of tensions eagerly rising between naruto and her master sasuke. That's why she was here at the safe house. She was assigned the task of protecting tord which wasn't too hard since she felt as though herself and Tord got along quite well. And she wasn't opposed to protecting a companion such as him. Than suddenly her phone buzzed her pocket and she sat up like she had just heard a gunshot gasping as she did. She patted herself down and suddenly sighed with relief when she felt it in her pocket.
The door opens to the room and in came Sasuke with a cigarette in his mouth and his phone at his ear. “ found you “ He Says in his dark husky voice blood was on his suit and the mask he had on his hand which he just tosses onto the counter. “ oh by the way, Tord will be here soon and I want you to relay a message to him.” He Says as he walks to the fridge. “ also Killer was asking about you again. Wanted to know if you’re doing okay here. Want me to leave him a message?” He asks calmly as he begins to pull out a soda from the fridge even holding a other one up for her asking if she wanted one as well.

Killer was in his office again, signing some reports and doing whatever he needed to do as king but soon found himself bored once again. He sighs softly and leans back against the chair, rubbing the back of his neck a bit, Killer was a handsome man of the age of 37 but seemed younger despite the scars. His hair long with hints of red here and there but black as night either way tied up in a ponytail. He wore a black and red suit and a blank mask beside his desk, he begins to think a bit first about work than his mind wondered off again to his beautiful wife Lion. He smiles warmly to himself as he thought of her unaware of the opening door

wren
December 22nd, 2017, 03:06 PM
The door opens to the room and in came Sasuke with a cigarette in his mouth and his phone at his ear. “ found you “ He Says in his dark husky voice blood was on his suit and the mask he had on his hand which he just tosses onto the counter. “ oh by the way, Tord will be here soon and I want you to relay a message to him.” He Says as he walks to the fridge. “ also Killer was asking about you again. Wanted to know if you’re doing okay here. Want me to leave him a message?” He asks calmly as he begins to pull out a soda from the fridge even holding a other one up for her asking if she wanted one as well.

Killer was in his office again, signing some reports and doing whatever he needed to do as king but soon found himself bored once again. He sighs softly and leans back against the chair, rubbing the back of his neck a bit, Killer was a handsome man of the age of 37 but seemed younger despite the scars. His hair long with hints of red here and there but black as night either way tied up in a ponytail. He wore a black and red suit and a blank mask beside his desk, he begins to think a bit first about work than his mind wondered off again to his beautiful wife Lion. He smiles warmly to himself as he thought of her unaware of the opening door

Aspen scratched the back of her neck and sat up "he is? Oh I'll just call him later" she said standing up and brushing herself off before walking across the living room to the kicthen. She grabbed the cigar out of his mouth and frowned. "How many times do I have to tell you not in the house?" she cooed happily putting it out and throwing it into a bucket which was full of many other unfinished cigarettes she had taken from him. She Thant Pom off the first part of his suit and walked over to the hallway where she's tossed it into the washing machine and tunred it on with another load. "One day I won't be able to get the blood out" she said walking back out to the kitchen

Like walked in. She was wearing shorts and a sleeping shirt and look comfortable as she sat on his desk without saying anything.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 22nd, 2017, 03:13 PM
Aspen scratched the back of her neck and sat up "he is? Oh I'll just call him later" she said standing up and brushing herself off before walking across the living room to the kicthen. She grabbed the cigar out of his mouth and frowned. "How many times do I have to tell you not in the house?" she cooed happily putting it out and throwing it into a bucket which was full of many other unfinished cigarettes she had taken from him. She Thant Pom off the first part of his suit and walked over to the hallway where she's tossed it into the washing machine and tunred it on with another load. "One day I won't be able to get the blood out" she said walking back out to the kitchen

Like walked in. She was wearing shorts and a sleeping shirt and look comfortable as she sat on his desk without saying anything.
” yep” he says as she takes the cigar from him and he sighs “ like two times?” He Says playfully knowing full well how many times she told him. He let’s her take off a part of his suit and watches her toss it to the washer and laughs softly when she speak again. “ the day you can’t get blood off a suit is the day I stop smoking and suddenly become straight “ He says playfully as he sits down on the counter “ so tell me my friend any news on sage or Naruto. I haven’t heard from lately and angel hasn’t answered any of my texts. Is something up?” He asks a bit worryingly

Killer jumps a bit even cursing a bit in Spanish when he looked up to her. He smiles happily “ amor~ you didn’t had to scare me like that.” He Says playfully as he looks at her “ I was just starting to miss you. Tell me do you need anything or simply desire my attention?” He asks playfully and warmly as he looks up to her staring into her eyes with his own blood red eyes. “ by the way if I may you are looking rather dashing today. Took my breath away just by looking at you.” Celestial
Killer? :3

December 22nd, 2017, 03:46 PM
Tord’s silver eyes had found himself staring into the reflection across from him, an exact replica of him staring back. He sighed, watching the male from the other side of the glass do the same motion at the same time. His hair looked like it was sticking in every direction, making him look stupid in his eyes. He quickly slashed his fingers through it, hoping to change the situation, though it only made it worse. Trembling, he rolled until he hit the wall across from him, snapping him from the daze he was in. Letting out a yelp, he sat up, and found out he was alone. Quickly slipping his feet into a pair of sneakers, he decided to try and find Sasuke and/or Aspen. He pushed his hands in the pockets of his jeans, finding himself awkwardly adjusting the collar of his shirt as he finally found himself at the safe house, unsure of whether he wanted to go in or not.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 23rd, 2017, 05:45 PM
Tord’s silver eyes had found himself staring into the reflection across from him, an exact replica of him staring back. He sighed, watching the male from the other side of the glass do the same motion at the same time. His hair looked like it was sticking in every direction, making him look stupid in his eyes. He quickly slashed his fingers through it, hoping to change the situation, though it only made it worse. Trembling, he rolled until he hit the wall across from him, snapping him from the daze he was in. Letting out a yelp, he sat up, and found out he was alone. Quickly slipping his feet into a pair of sneakers, he decided to try and find Sasuke and/or Aspen. He pushed his hands in the pockets of his jeans, finding himself awkwardly adjusting the collar of his shirt as he finally found himself at the safe house, unsure of whether he wanted to go in or not.
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he looks at the door. “ my little star is here~” he says playfully as he pets aspens head “ don’t tell him I’m here. Go greet the boy bring him in and just try a conversation on me. “ he says playfully and quietly. “ I wanna surprise him~” he says playfully as his eyes glowed a bit and he steps into a shadow hidden well within the dark corner of the room.

Forgot to say y’all can have powers :3)
Celestial
Rubinaito
Teggy

wren
December 23rd, 2017, 05:54 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he looks at the door. “ my little star is here~” he says playfully as he pets aspens head “ don’t tell him I’m here. Go greet the boy bring him in and just try a conversation on me. “ he says playfully and quietly. “ I wanna surprise him~” he says playfully as his eyes glowed a bit and he steps into a shadow hidden well within the dark corner of the room.

Forgot to say y’all can have powers :3)
Celestial
Rubinaito
Teggy

Aspen simply grumbled and moved his hand away playfully until she walked over to the door. It was a mystery how sasuke knew everything before it was going to happen, she wouldn't have known tord was here at all. With a deep sigh she quickly opened the door, and smiled,pleasantly at tore wh stood their looking contemplative. "You know I don't bite right?" she asked happily opening up the screen door to and stepping aside to let him through

December 23rd, 2017, 06:09 PM
Aspen simply grumbled and moved his hand away playfully until she walked over to the door. It was a mystery how sasuke knew everything before it was going to happen, she wouldn't have known tord was here at all. With a deep sigh she quickly opened the door, and smiled,pleasantly at tore wh stood their looking contemplative. "You know I don't bite right?" she asked happily opening up the screen door to and stepping aside to let him through

Tord flinched as he saw the door open, before smiling slightly. Well, he didn’t know what he was expecting, so a kind of calm settled over him as Aspen stood there. “Well I don’t exactly have any proof that you do,” He said sheepishly, trying to make a joke to the best of his ability. He slipped in through the door a few moments later, smiling a little wider now. However, he didn’t know what to say or do, clinging to the wall for the time being, as he knew that he could at least trust that, if he couldn’t trust anything else.