PDA

View Full Version : wolf rp(private)

Static
December 20th, 2017, 12:13 PM
This is a private wolf RP between me and Tgwtgfan

In a forest,isolated from the rest of the world lives the pack of flame.The wolves had lived in harmony for many years,living off of the rabbits and deer that also reside in the forest,untill a deadly sickness spread through the forest like wildfire,causing some of the animals to become hostile,even when they usually fear larger animals.This sickness has yet to reach the pack,but comes closer every day,chasing off prey,or making most of it uneatable.Will the lack survive,of will they perish with the other animals?

Ranks

Alpha-Dawn
Beta(2-3)-
Healer-
Queens-
Pups-
Fighters-
Hunters-Cloud,White Fang
Tranies-
Elders-
Omega-

Tgwtgfan I can change the plot if you want.You can be alpha or anything you want.

Form

Name-
Age-
Rank-
Gender-
Family-

So you can add or take things away from the form if you want,and sence it was your idea to RP,you can make the first firm and take any ranks you want.

Tgwtgfan
December 20th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Name: White Fang
Family: Unknown

White Fang treaded on the snowy precipice, aware that someone or something else was also there.

Static
December 20th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Name- Cloud
Age- 15 moons
Rank-Hunter
Gender-Female
Family- white Fang's sister?
Appearence-Solid white wolf with yellow eyes

Name- Dawn
Age-38 moons
Rank-Alpha
Gender-Male
Family-
(I'll make more as needed)

Cloud poked her head out of the bush,holding a scrawney rabbit.She dropped it on the ground after seeing whitefang."Have you found anything yet?The alpha said to bring back atleast one peice of prey.All I could find was a rabbit." She said,hoping he had found prey but stashed it somewhere to get more.

Tgwtgfan
December 20th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Name- Cloud
Age- 15 moons
Rank-Hunter
Gender-Female
Family- white Fang's sister?
Appearence-Solid white wolf with yellow eyes

Name- Dawn
Age-38 moons
Rank-Alpha
Gender-Male
Family-
(I'll make more as needed)

Cloud poked her head out of the bush,holding a scrawney rabbit.She dropped it on the ground after seeing whitefang."Have you found anything yet?The alpha said to bring back atleast one peice of prey.All I could find was a rabbit." She said,hoping he had found prey but stashed it somewhere to get more.

"It depends" White Fang replied looking down.

Static
December 20th, 2017, 12:44 PM
"It depends" White Fang replied looking down.
"You could just say yes or no you know.You can take the rabbit.I can find something else." She said,not wanting him to take the punishment when he was trying,and the rabbit had basically just ran into her paws.

Tgwtgfan
December 20th, 2017, 12:50 PM
"You could just say yes or no you know.You can take the rabbit.I can find something else." She said,not wanting him to take the punishment when he was trying,and the rabbit had basically just ran into her paws.

"No, I mean i found something, just not what you'd expect. Look for yourselves." He pointed his older brother and twin sister to a dead and mangled rabbit surrounded by a puddle of blood in the snow.

Static
December 20th, 2017, 01:08 PM
"No, I mean i found something, just not what you'd expect. Look for yourselves." He pointed his older brother and twin sister to a dead and mangled rabbit surrounded by a puddle of blood in the snow.
Whos his older brother?)
Cloud walked over to the rabbit,sniffing it cautiously."I think something's wrong with it.Maby it was sick or something." She said,takin g a step back.

Tgwtgfan
December 20th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Whos his older brother?)
Cloud walked over to the rabbit,sniffing it cautiously."I think something's wrong with it.Maby it was sick or something." She said,takin g a step back.

(Gaff on my part)
"It looks like it was mauled by a larger beast." Greypaw deduced. "Must have been a bear."

Static
December 20th, 2017, 01:15 PM
(Gaff on my part)
"It looks like it was mauled by a larger beast." Greypaw deduced. "Must have been a bear."
Sorry)
" Oh.That would explain it." She said,starting to pick it up."Its still eatable then." She concluded."Do any of you want it?If not,then I'll eat it when we get back."

Tgwtgfan
December 20th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Sorry)
" Oh.That would explain it." She said,starting to pick it up."Its still eatable then." She concluded."Do any of you want it?If not,then I'll eat it when we get back."

"Hold on a second, Cloud." He barked. "The blood trail is still fresh, meaning that whatever did this isn't too far away."

Static
December 20th, 2017, 01:24 PM
"Hold on a second, Cloud." He barked. "The blood trail is still fresh, meaning that whatever did this isn't too far away."
She set the rabbit down." Probably just a young fox.Dawn will send a fighting patrol to handle it." She replied."If your really concerned though,we can check it out when we get the rabbits back to camp."

Tgwtgfan
December 20th, 2017, 01:27 PM
"Uh Uh" White Fang shook his head, "No fox could've have done all of this." Suddenly, he heard something rustling in the trees.

Static
December 20th, 2017, 01:36 PM
"Uh Uh" White Fang shook his head, "No fox could've have done all of this." Suddenly, he heard something rustling in the trees.
Cloud turned her head in the direction of the bushes,waiting for whatever was in there to come out.

Tgwtgfan
December 20th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Cloud turned her head in the direction of the bushes,waiting for whatever was in there to come out.

From the forest emerged a few birds, The wolves initially took a sigh of relief - Only to be greeted by a giant bear.

Static
December 20th, 2017, 01:42 PM
From the forest emerged a few birds, The wolves initially took a sigh of relief - Only to be greeted by a giant bear.
Cloud yelped,taking a step back.'Three hunters can't take o a bear! It will slaughter us!' she thought,but new there wouldn't be enough time to get back to camp for help.She looked at white fang,wondering if he would retreat or attack,because that would determine her answer aether she should run or fight.

Tgwtgfan
December 20th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Cloud yelped,taking a step back.'Three hunters can't take o a bear! It will slaughter us!' she thought,but new there wouldn't be enough time to get back to camp for help.She looked at white fang,wondering if he would retreat or attack.

The bear began to pursue Cloud. "Hey!" White Fang barked loudly distracting it. He kept his eyes on the towering animal, he knew that it would immediately chase them if they took their eyes off of it. He slowly backed away from the bear as it neared him, luring it towards the edge of a cliff.

Static
December 20th, 2017, 01:59 PM
The bear began to pursue Cloud. "Hey!" White Fang barked loudly distracting it. He kept his eyes on the towering animal, he knew that it would immediately chase them if they took their eyes off of it. He slowly backed away from the bear as it neared him, luring it towards the edge of a cliff.
Cloud was about to tell him to stop,but held her tounge,not wanting to ruin the plan if it had a chance of working.

Tgwtgfan
December 20th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Cloud was about to tell him to stop,but held her tounge,not wanting to ruin the plan if it had a chance of working.

White Fang caught a glimlpse of Cloud and winked slightly, he then turn his back on the bear as it lunged towards him and slid off of the cliff.

Cloud watched the bear go over, but couldn't see White Fang.

Static
December 20th, 2017, 02:08 PM
White Fang caught a glimlpse of Cloud and winked slightly, he then turn his back on the bear as it lunged towards him and slid off of the cliff.

Cloud watched the bear go over, but couldn't see White Fang.
She ran towards to the edge,trying to see him."White fang are you okay?" She barked worridly,and then listened for a response.

Tgwtgfan
December 20th, 2017, 02:10 PM
She ran towards to the edge,trying to see him."White fang are you okay?" She backed worridly,and then listened for a response.

She peaked over the edge only to find White Fang holding on to the cliff face. "Oh hi." He quipped as he made his way on top of the cliff.

Static
December 20th, 2017, 02:18 PM
She peaked over the edge only to find White Fang holding on to the cliff face. "Oh hi." He quipped as he made his way on top of the cliff.
She stared at him in shock."How could you be so reckless?You could have died!" She burst out finally.

Tgwtgfan
December 20th, 2017, 02:20 PM
She stared at him in shock."How could you be so reckless?You could have died!" She burst out finally.

"Alright, first, let's get some of that bass out of your voice. Second, I'm pretty sure I just saved all of our lives back there." White Fang responded.

Static
December 20th, 2017, 02:59 PM
"Alright, first, let's get some of that bass out of your voice. Second, I'm pretty sure I just saved all of our lives back there." White Fang responded.
She flicked an ear and went back over to the rabbits."Let's just get these back to camp." She muttered,changing the subject.She picked up the tattered one,leaving the one in good shape for White Fang and Gray Paw so they wouldn't get in trouble with the alpha.

Tgwtgfan
December 20th, 2017, 03:05 PM
She flicked an ear and went back over to the rabbits."Let's just get these back to camp." She muttered,changing the subject.She picked up the tattered one,leaving the one in good shape for White Fang and Gray Paw so they wouldn't get in trouble with the alpha.

As they walked back to the camp, White Fang have his sister a perplex look.

Static
December 20th, 2017, 03:18 PM
As they walked back to the camp, White Fang have his sister a perplex look.
She tilted her head,not knowing why he was looking at her like that.Dawn lifted his head from the high rock,jumping down to greet them."What took so long?And why is that rabbit half eaten?" He demanded,looking at the rabbit cloud was carrying.The large black alpha turned his head to Gray Paw and White Fang,seeing their rabbit.Seeing nothing wrong with it,he foccased his attention back on cloud,waiting for an answer.She layed the rabbit down,thinking of an explanation he would belive.

Tgwtgfan
December 24th, 2017, 12:47 PM
She tilted her head,not knowing why he was looking at her like that.Dawn lifted his head from the high rock,jumping down to greet them."What took so long?And why is that rabbit half eaten?" He demanded,looking at the rabbit cloud was carrying.The large black alpha turned his head to Gray Paw and White Fang,seeing their rabbit.Seeing nothing wrong with it,he foccased his attention back on cloud,waiting for an answer.She layed the rabbit down,thinking of an explanation he would belive.

"Cloud, I need to talk with you about something." White Fang said.

Static
December 24th, 2017, 01:24 PM
"Cloud, I need to talk with you about something." White Fang said.
Dawn growled."I was asking her questions first!" He snapped,the fir along his spine rising.Cloud didn't flinch,but instead turned to white fang, ignoring the alpha."What is it?" She muttered.
Dawn's eyes glowed with rage,but he looked back at the camp entrance ,seeming to remember something.."We will continue this later when I have more time. " he growled, walking past them and out of camp.

Tgwtgfan
December 24th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Dawn growled."I was asking her questions first!" He snapped,the fir along his spine rising.Cloud didn't flinch,but instead turned to white fang, ignoring the alpha."What is it?" She muttered.
Dawn's eyes glowed with rage,but he looked back at the camp entrance ,seeming to remember something.."We will continue this later when I have more time. " he growled, walking past them and out of camp.

"You know I did what I did to save you right?"

Tgwtgfan
December 24th, 2017, 01:40 PM
"I never meant to scare you, honest." White Fang grinned hoping that it would lighten the mood and difuse the tension between them.

Static
December 24th, 2017, 01:49 PM
"You know I did what I did to save you right?"
"I never meant to scare you, honest." White Fang grinned hoping that it would lighten the mood and difuse the tension between them.
She nodded slowly,starting to understand."But you still had me worried.Your plan could have gone wrong.The bear could have saw the trap and came back for us,or you could have not grabbed on in time."

Tgwtgfan
December 24th, 2017, 01:52 PM
She nodded slowly,starting to understand."But you still had me worried.Your plan could have gone wrong.The bear could have saw the trap and came back for us,or you could have not grabbed on in time."

"I'm aware of all of that." White Fang replied. "But there's always an inherit risk."

Static
December 24th, 2017, 01:55 PM
"I'm aware of all of that." White Fang replied. "But there's always an inherit risk."
Cloud sighed." I guess your right.It did kill the bear after all."

Tgwtgfan
December 24th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Cloud sighed." I guess your right.It did kill the bear after all."

"Exactly, now, if we get back to the camp back in time, we can beat the vultures to old Smokey down there." White Fang snickered.

Static
December 24th, 2017, 02:07 PM
"Exactly, now, if we get back to the camp back in time, we can beat the vultures to old Smokey down there." White Fang snickered.
(I thought they where in the camp?)
Cloud nodded."Let's go then!I'm ready to eat!" She exclaimed.