PDA

View Full Version : Our family times redo!(private)

Darky
December 16th, 2017, 12:09 PM
. Cheshire cat

Sam rode the bus to her new home. She had gotten adopted as she would have a sister. They shared the same birthday. She was a bit nervous.
-----
Lioness was waiting for her new sister. 'What if she's mean. Will she make fun of my name?' She thought. Her dad told her to calm down.

(Don't copy from the old one)

Leucos
December 16th, 2017, 12:22 PM
. Cheshire cat

Sam rode the bus to her new home. She had gotten adopted as she would have a sister. They shared the same birthday. She was a bit nervous.
-----
Lioness was waiting for her new sister. 'What if she's mean. Will she make fun of my name?' She thought. Her dad told her to calm down.

(Don't copy from the old one)

Yes little ruby and yang and Weiss )
Sam walked up to the house and looked at the door she was standing in the side walk holding a single suitcase . She sighed and looked around wondering if this was the right house or not
" is this the right place it says it but I'm not sure.. " she said out loud
she's probably gonna be just the same as every one else! Why would she be any different ? she shrugged and knocked on the door

Darky
December 16th, 2017, 12:28 PM
Yes little ruby and yang and Weiss )
Sam walked up to the house and looked at the door she was standing in the side walk holding a single suitcase . She sighed and looked around wondering if this was the right house or not
" is this the right place it says it but I'm not sure.. " she said out loud
she's probably gonna be just the same as every one else! Why would she be any different ? she shrugged and knocked on the door
(I wanted the same charries from last time.)
Lioness opened the door. She wonder were her dad was probably out working.
"Your sam?" Lioness asked. Bradbury was either asleep or out.(you play Bradbury, {roman, dean, ruby, dillan, Leah and Weiss})({}= not introduced right be but soon)

Leucos
December 16th, 2017, 12:35 PM
(I wanted the same charries from last time.)
Lioness opened the door. She wonder were her dad was probably out working.
"Your sam?" Lioness asked. Bradbury was either asleep or out.(you play Bradbury, {roman, dean, ruby, dillan, Leah and Weiss})({}= not introduced right be but soon)
Sam nodded
" tadda " she said sarcastically her arms out a bit but then back at her side's she didn't seem so happy . She scratched the back of her neck she grabbed her iPod and looked at the other kid " are you...lioness? " she asked a bit nervously but looked at a car passing by ( no dillan )

Darky
December 16th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Sam nodded
" tadda " she said sarcastically her arms out a bit but then back at her side's she didn't seem so happy . She scratched the back of her neck she grabbed her iPod and looked at the other kid " are you...lioness? " she asked a bit nervously but looked at a car passing by ( no dillan )
"Yes. I don't know were dad is but he's either at work or asleep. Either one" lioness said. "So. I have some friends coming over soon but I can show you our room" she added closing the door when Sam came in.

( Cheshire cat )

Leucos
December 16th, 2017, 02:17 PM
"Yes. I don't know were dad is but he's either at work or asleep. Either one" lioness said. "So. I have some friends coming over soon but I can show you our room" she added closing the door when Sam came in.

Sam walked in and nodded she switch to a different song she was listening to and looked at lioness maybe this will be a new start? A family that likes me .
' saying such bold and beautiful things there something dark inside of me there s something rumbling in my mind secrets that you weren't ment to find you thought you knew me so well?
She looked down and sighed
" so this is your place? And what friends ? How many ? " she asked

Darky
December 16th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Sam walked in and nodded she switch to a different song she was listening to and looked at lioness maybe this will be a new start? A family that likes me .
' saying such bold and beautiful things there something dark inside of me there s something rumbling in my mind secrets that you weren't ment to find you thought you knew me so well?
She looked down and sighed
" so this is your place? And what friends ? How many ? " she asked
"5 friends. It's not mine. It's my dads. This is our room. It took forever to paint" lioness said as it showed a jungle on one side and a dark forest with a wolf howling on the other side. There were two beds. Lioness heard the door knock. It was her friends.
"It's unlocked" lioness said. Ari came in and when to the training room. Abby opened the door. Foxy was talking to ruby.

Leucos
December 16th, 2017, 02:27 PM
"5 friends. It's not mine. It's my dads. This is our room. It took forever to paint" lioness said as it showed a jungle on one side and a dark forest with a wolf howling on the other side. There were two beds. Lioness heard the door knock. It was her friends.
"It's unlocked" lioness said. Ari came in and when to the training room. Abby opened the door. Foxy was talking to ruby.

Sam emedietly whent over to the wolf side of the room she sat on the bed and looked out the window she wasn't much for socializing . She took out her notebook and started to draw a wolf that had its head down and ears back looking lonely
Ruby giggled and vanished in rose petals now appearing in the middle of the living room she smiled at foxy
" bet you cant do that!also I have a rocking sister! She can beat you any time! " ruby said Leah walked in and had mud on her shoes she hummed the campfire song she walked across ruby's red cape . Ruby huffed " dude " ruby said she noticed the mud prints on her cape

Darky
December 16th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Sam emedietly whent over to the wolf side of the room she sat on the bed and looked out the window she wasn't much for socializing . She took out her notebook and started to draw a wolf that had its head down and ears back looking lonely
Ruby giggled and vanished in rose petals now appearing in the middle of the living room she smiled at foxy
" bet you cant do that!also I have a rocking sister! She can beat you any time! " ruby said Leah walked in and had mud on her shoes she hummed the campfire song she walked across ruby's red cape . Ruby huffed " dude " ruby said she noticed the mud prints on her cape(Leah appears at the school. Look back at the old thread. The 5 friends are foxy, ruby{Dillain sister}, Abby, ari, and dean)(Not ruby rose. She appers when they grow older. I'm talking about dillain sister ruby)(it's kinda like the old one just don't copy the posts)
Abby came up stairs.
"Hi lioness. Whose that?" Abby asked looking at Sam.
"That's Sam my new sister" lioness said.
"Hi I'm abby" abby said as she walked to Sam.(sorry if i sound bossy but I been wanting to do this like the original but not like the original if you get what I'm saying. Also where is Bradbury?)

Leucos
December 16th, 2017, 02:44 PM
(Leah appears at the school. Look back at the old thread. The 5 friends are foxy, ruby{Dillain sister}, Abby, ari, and dean)(Not ruby rose. She appers when they grow older. I'm talking about dillain sister ruby)(it's kinda like the old one just don't copy the posts)
Abby came up stairs.
"Hi lioness. Whose that?" Abby asked looking at Sam.
"That's Sam my new sister" lioness said.
"Hi I'm abby" abby said as she walked to Sam.(sorry if i sound bossy but I been wanting to do this like the original but not like the original if you get what I'm saying. Also where is Bradbury?)

Nuuu! I had the cape bit already done! Please please just let me use ruby T^T and besides that's only ruby I use and yes. Bradburys...taking care of things with Roman ..and yes rwby version I'm stuck with it so dill with it )
Sam looked up from her notebook and tilted her head she paused her next song that was playing and looked at Abby
" hi...ugh ... Names sam. Are you one of her friends ? " she said a bit nervously her brown eyes looked over at lioness in a silent cry for help then she looked at Abby then back at her drawing . why a conversation now! This is awkward ....

Darky
December 16th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Nuuu! I had the cape bit already done! Please please just let me use ruby T^T and besides that's only ruby I use and yes. Bradburys...taking care of things with Roman ..and yes rwby version I'm stuck with it so dill with it )
Sam looked up from her notebook and tilted her head she paused her next song that was playing and looked at Abby
" hi...ugh ... Names sam. Are you one of her friends ? " she said a bit nervously her brown eyes looked over at lioness in a silent cry for help then she looked at Abby then back at her drawing . why a conversation now! This is awkward ....
(How about ruby is the same ruby that is dillan sister just with a red cape. This Leah in the house is Lilly{played by you} that way Leah is still Sam enemy. Also you forgot to rp as dean)(#sloveit)(they should discover their powers now or a couple posts later)(cause dean needs to make fun of Sam that causes her to go bsck up stairs the. They get their powers)
"I'm one of her friends. Neat name." Abby said. "What are you drawing" abby added. She was the shy one.

Leucos
December 16th, 2017, 03:00 PM
(How about ruby is the same ruby that is dillan sister just with a red cape. This Leah in the house is Lilly{played by you} that way Leah is still Sam enemy. Also you forgot to rp as dean)(#sloveit)(they should discover their powers now or a couple posts later)(cause dean needs to make fun of Sam that causes her to go bsck up stairs the. They get their powers)
"I'm one of her friends. Neat name." Abby said. "What are you drawing" abby added. She was the shy one.

^^ Good enough )
Dean walked in the door and sighed he hated walking a long ways to the house he walked up the stairs and noticed Abby and Sam he couldn't help but chuckle . Sam showed Abby her wolf drawing it was a black wolf with its head down
" so your the orphan ? " Dean asked with his arms crossed . Sam narrowed her eyes and growled " what it's what you are isn't it? " Dean asked again and Sam looked down

Darky
December 16th, 2017, 03:09 PM
^^ Good enough )
Dean walked in the door and sighed he hated walking a long ways to the house he walked up the stairs and noticed Abby and Sam he couldn't help but chuckle . Sam showed Abby her wolf drawing it was a black wolf with its head down
" so your the orphan ? " Dean asked with his arms crossed . Sam narrowed her eyes and growled " what it's what you are isn't it? " Dean asked again and Sam looked down(I'll play Lilly)
"Be nice" Abby said to dean elbow. "It's a great drawing. I can only draw deer" Abby said. Lilly walked over ruby cape again without realizing.

Leucos
December 16th, 2017, 03:19 PM
(I'll play Lilly)
"Be nice" Abby said to dean elbow. "It's a great drawing. I can only draw deer" Abby said. Lilly walked over ruby cape again without realizing.

Ruby huffed again and narrowed her eyes
" ahem! Cape hello! Please be careful next time dolt " she said and grabbed her red cape she made a disgusted look then pouted . Dean also narrowed his eyes and his mouth was open a bit " well excuse me for saying what she is! It's not like she's that important " Dean said. Sam growled again now her teeth bared a hint of yellow flashed in her brown eyes , Dean gulped and backed up
" did you see that!?! She's a freak! " Dean pointed at Sam who snarled
" don't you even dare " Sam said . Dean backed up more
" I dared freak " Dean said. Sam was ready to punch him

Darky
December 16th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Ruby huffed again and narrowed her eyes
" ahem! Cape hello! Please be careful next time dolt " she said and grabbed her red cape she made a disgusted look then pouted . Dean also narrowed his eyes and his mouth was open a bit " well excuse me for saying what she is! It's not like she's that important " Dean said. Sam growled again now her teeth bared a hint of yellow flashed in her brown eyes , Dean gulped and backed up
" did you see that!?! She's a freak! " Dean pointed at Sam who snarled
" don't you even dare " Sam said . Dean backed up more
" I dared freak " Dean said. Sam was ready to punch him
"I'm sorry. Let me get the mud off it" Lilly said as she got the mud off. Ruby clock was red with no stains.
"Umm ruby. Your arms there on fire!" Lilly said. She had husky ears and a wolf like tail.
-----
Foxy threw dean down the stairs.
"You mess with one orphan you mess with me" foxy growled. Lioness and Abby started to itch as they were suddenly cheetahs.

Leucos
December 16th, 2017, 03:36 PM
"I'm sorry. Let me get the mud off it" Lilly said as she got the mud off. Ruby clock was red with no stains.
"Umm ruby. Your arms there on fire!" Lilly said. She had husky ears and a wolf like tail.
-----
Foxy threw dean down the stairs.
"You mess with one orphan you mess with me" foxy growled. Lioness and Abby started to itch as they were suddenly cheetahs.

Ruby looked at Lilly and jumped back
" speak for yourself ! You have ears and tail! " ruby said she waved one arm around so the flame would go out but she gave up and whent to the sink now turning the faucet on and puting her arms in the water
" much better .. " she said and turned the faucet off she spotted a bag of chocolate chips and smiled wide now grabbing them she started to eat them . But the flames returned but this time the flames were in her cape

Darky
December 16th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Ruby looked at Lilly and jumped back
" speak for yourself ! You have ears and tail! " ruby said she waved one arm around so the flame would go out but she gave up and whent to the sink now turning the faucet on and puting her arms in the water
" much better .. " she said and turned the faucet off she spotted a bag of chocolate chips and smiled wide now grabbing them she started to eat them . But the flames returned but this time the flames were in her cape
"It's just me and Abby" lioness said. "Dad talked about this. That we should see these two women I think their named Weiss and sky" lioness said.
-----
Sky smiled at her wife.
"Weiss it's time. Let's go. I'll get in touch with one" sky said as she spread her hippogriff wings out.

Leucos
December 16th, 2017, 03:55 PM
"I'm a husky sweet" Lilly said.
-----
"It's just me and Abby" lioness said. "Dad talked about this. That we should see these two women I think their named Weiss and sky" lioness said.
-----
Sky smiled at her wife.
"Weiss it's time. Let's go. I'll get in touch with one" sky said as she spread her hippogriff wings out.

Weiss sighed and nodded the ice queen looked at sky her scar making her look even colder " I'll get in touch with the two cat ones . You help Lilly and ruby " she said and looked in front of her " where do you think Bradbury is? He should be with his two daughters at this time " she said

Darky
December 16th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Weiss sighed and nodded the ice queen looked at sky her scar making her look even colder " I'll get in touch with the two cat ones . You help Lilly and ruby " she said and looked in front of her " where do you think Bradbury is? He should be with his two daughters at this time " she said
" guys!! Where's the fire extinguisher " ruby said and stepped on her cape Lilly put the fire out. Abby fell asleep as a brown tabby. Sky flew to them. 'Sam. Open th window. I'm sky I'm here you help you and your friends with your powers. I mean no harm.' Sky thought to Sam.

Leucos
December 16th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Lilly put the fire out. Abby fell asleep as a brown tabby. Sky flew to them. 'Sam. Open th window. I'm sky I'm here you help you and your friends with your powers. I mean no harm.' Sky thought to Sam.

Ruby smiled " thanks " she said to Lilly .Sam was wide eyed when she heard someone speaking to her
i..ok what ever you say invisible person .... she thought and whent to the window now opening it she stepped back and looked at ruby who was talking with Lilly now " Why do i smell smoke? " Sam asked . Ruby narrowed her eyes
" Lilly Explain please " ruby said

Darky
December 16th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Ruby smiled " thanks " she said to Lilly .Sam was wide eyed when she heard someone speaking to her
i..ok what ever you say invisible person .... she thought and whent to the window now opening it she stepped back and looked at ruby who was talking with Lilly now " Why do i smell smoke? " Sam asked . Ruby narrowed her eyes
" Lilly Explain please " ruby said sky flew though the window. She landed.
"Ruby I believe I can explain. Ruby you have fire powers" sky said. "Weiss will be here in a second I have to talk to dean" sky added going downstairs, grabbing dean and flying though the door and when up high above the ground.

Leucos
December 16th, 2017, 04:19 PM
sky flew though the window. She landed.
"Ruby I believe I can explain. Ruby you have fire powers" sky said. "Weiss will be here in a second I have to talk to dean" sky added going downstairs, grabbing dean and flying though the door and when up high above the ground.

Weiss arrived in the hall way and stood at the door entrance she looked at the kids and sighed " so . Seems you finally discovered your abilities kids " Weiss said and Sam backed up she didn't feel comfortable around this women
Ruby looked at Weiss " yeah? What's yours princess ? Ice? " ruby asked
Weiss narrowed her eyes " as a matter of fact yes. Abbys and lioness can turn to cheetahs . Lilly has husky ears and tail. Sam is a black wolf shifter " she said . Ruby gulped
_____
Dean held onto sky he closed his eyes
don't look down don't look down don't look down!
" who the heck are you!!! " Dean asked

Darky
December 16th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Weiss arrived in the hall way and stood at the door entrance she looked at the kids and sighed " so . Seems you finally discovered your abilities kids " Weiss said and Sam backed up she didn't feel comfortable around this women
Ruby looked at Weiss " yeah? What's yours princess ? Ice? " ruby asked
Weiss narrowed her eyes " as a matter of fact yes. Abbys and lioness can turn to cheetahs . Lilly has husky ears and tail. Sam is a black wolf shifter " she said . Ruby gulped
_____
Dean held onto sky he closed his eyes
don't look down don't look down don't look down!
" who the heck are you!!! " Dean asked
"Felines" lioness corrected. She turned into a white tiger.
"You forgot ari and I'm a canine shifter" Lilly said.
"Teleportation and drago with magic" ari said."foxy is a fox and healer" ari said who teleporting away.
----
"I'm Sam protector" sky said.

Leucos
December 16th, 2017, 04:46 PM
"Felines" lioness corrected. She turned into a white tiger.
"You forgot ari and I'm a canine shifter" Lilly said.
"Teleportation and drago with magic" ari said."foxy is a fox and healer" ari said who teleporting away.
----
"I'm Sam protector" sky said.

Weiss rolled her eyes " yes yes . Now then sky and I will be helping you kids learn to control these powers before they control you " she said and heard the front door unlock . Footsteps could be heard that were getting closer to the room , Weiss growled and aimed her sword at the door way . She backed up .
" lioness? You alright . I hear others here " Bradbury said and was in the door way. Weiss sighed in relief and put her sword away. Sam just stayed quiet next to her new sister and Abby . Her ear buds on full blast . " everything alright girls? " he asked
_______
Dean was wide eyed and looked up at sky
" You mean your that Orphans fairy godmother ? " he asked with a slight chuckle " yeah right why not lioness or abby? " he asked

Darky
December 16th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Weiss rolled her eyes " yes yes . Now then sky and I will be helping you kids learn to control these powers before they control you " she said and heard the front door unlock . Footsteps could be heard that were getting closer to the room , Weiss growled and aimed her sword at the door way . She backed up .
" lioness? You alright . I hear others here " Bradbury said and was in the door way. Weiss sighed in relief and put her sword away. Sam just stayed quiet next to her new sister and Abby . Her ear buds on full blast . " everything alright girls? " he asked
_______
Dean was wide eyed and looked up at sky
" You mean your that Orphans fairy godmother ? " he asked with a slight chuckle " yeah right why not lioness or abby? " he asked "let's see what ari has to say. I know she hates you and you fear her. Cause she can kick your ass" sky said teleporting inside with dean.
"Hello Bradbury! Long time no see" Sky said. Ari grabbed dean and dragged him into the training room.
"Weiss that's my dad. We are fine!" Lioness said. She heard dean making a high pitch scream.
"Almost everyone" lioness said.

Leucos
December 16th, 2017, 05:32 PM
"let's see what ari has to say. I know she hates you and you fear her. Cause she can kick your ass" sky said teleporting inside with dean.
"Hello Bradbury! Long time no see" Sky said. Ari grabbed dean and dragged him into the training room.
"Weiss that's my dad. We are fine!" Lioness said. She heard dean making a high pitch scream.
"Almost everyone" lioness said.

Bradbury smiled at sky and Weiss then chuckled at the scream thankfully he wasn't the one who was in dean's position .
" been a while sky . Hello miss schnee " he said and smiled . Weiss nodded and bowed a bit she looked at lioness and narrowed her eyes . He looked at the kids " sorry I'm late guys ugh business caught up with me finally . So who wants a little relaxing time before we actually get to work? I need a break and I am sure that the rest of you would like to as well " Bradbury said. Weiss walked out of the room and entered the training room where she waited .

Darky
December 16th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Bradbury smiled at sky and Weiss then chuckled at the scream thankfully he wasn't the one who was in dean's position .
" been a while sky . Hello miss schnee " he said and smiled . Weiss nodded and bowed a bit she looked at lioness and narrowed her eyes . He looked at the kids " sorry I'm late guys ugh business caught up with me finally . So who wants a little relaxing time before we actually get to work? I need a break and I am sure that the rest of you would like to as well " Bradbury said. Weiss walked out of the room and entered the training room where she waited . ari had dean in a chokehold but he was able to talk.
"What to make fun of one of my pack members? do dean! I could kill you right now!" Ari asked. Lioness hugged her dad. She formed back before.
"We are willows you missed the wedding" sky said.

Leucos
December 16th, 2017, 06:01 PM
ari had dean in a chokehold but he was able to talk.
"What to make fun of one of my pack members? do dean! I could kill you right now!" Ari asked. Lioness hugged her dad. She formed back before.
"We are willows you missed the wedding" sky said.

Dean face was purple he was wide eyed and shook his head frantically Weiss was behind Ari and smirked she tapped ari shoulder " enough Ari he's learned his lesson " Weiss said and glared at Dean who nodded . Bradbury hugged back and smiled I really hope Roman backs off for now .
Sam rolled her eyes and sighed she stood up and walked out of the room and into the living room
' .I couldn't take it, couldn't stand another minute
Couldn't bear another day without you in it
All of the joy that I had known for all my life
Was stripped away from me the minute that you died

To have you in my life was all I ever wanted
But now without you I'm a soul forever haunted
Can't help but feel that I had taken you for granted ' the lyrics played over and over . Sam looked upset now ( just go with it songs stuck in head )

Darky
December 16th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Dean face was purple he was wide eyed and shook his head frantically Weiss was behind Ari and smirked she tapped ari shoulder " enough Ari he's learned his lesson " Weiss said and glared at Dean who nodded . Bradbury hugged back and smiled I really hope Roman backs off for now .
Sam rolled her eyes and sighed she stood up and walked out of the room and into the living room
' .I couldn't take it, couldn't stand another minute
Couldn't bear another day without you in it
All of the joy that I had known for all my life
Was stripped away from me the minute that you died

To have you in my life was all I ever wanted
But now without you I'm a soul forever haunted
Can't help but feel that I had taken you for granted ' the lyrics played over and over . Sam looked upset now ( just go with it songs stuck in head )
"Fine. But he should mess with my pack!" Ari said throwing him down. Lioness heard her dad alarm go off.
"Aww!" Lioness said sadly.

Leucos
December 16th, 2017, 06:45 PM
"Fine. But he should mess with my pack!" Ari said throwing him down. Lioness heard her dad alarm go off.
"Aww!" Lioness said sadly.

Bradbury sighed
" sorry kiddo got to go again you know how the boss gets " he said and hugged lioness he grabbed his coat and ran out the door
" later guys " he said . Sam put her arm out her mouth was open to say wait but she put her arm back next to her side and sighed. She grumbled and sat in the corner of the living room " what's the point with having family and they ignore you? " she asked herself . Dean caught his breath and looked down

Darky
December 16th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Bradbury sighed
" sorry kiddo got to go again you know how the boss gets " he said and hugged lioness he grabbed his coat and ran out the door
" later guys " he said . Sam put her arm out her mouth was open to say wait but she put her arm back next to her side and sighed. She grumbled and sat in the corner of the living room " what's the point with having family and they ignore you? " she asked herself . Dean caught his breath and looked down
Lioness sat down beside Sam. Sky and ari followed Bradbury quickly and quietly. "Were are they Bradbury?" Ella asked. Her dagger was out. She narrowed her eyes. Ari read the signs on Ella dagger. It read Ella. "We need them! Now" Ella said.

Leucos
December 16th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Lioness sat down beside Sam. Sky and ari followed Bradbury quickly and quietly. "Were are they Bradbury?" Ella asked. Her dagger was out. She narrowed her eyes. Ari read the signs on Ella dagger. It read Ella. "We need them! Now" Ella said.

Roman appeared behind Ella and smirked
" yes where are they? You know we need their powers " roman said and shifted his hat he spun his cane. Bradbury gulped
" there not ready . And I'm not telling you " he said eyes narrowed . Roman sighed " tsk tsk that's not the answer we needed . Ella if you please " roman said and motioned to Bradbury who gulped
_____
Sam looked at lioness with a sad expression she whined and hugged her sister
" I'm tired of being alone " she whined . She did want to be alone but not this much she did want a family who cares about her not forgets that she is there

Roman )

Darky
December 16th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Roman appeared behind Ella and smirked
" yes where are they? You know we need their powers " roman said and shifted his hat he spun his cane. Bradbury gulped
" there not ready . And I'm not telling you " he said eyes narrowed . Roman sighed " tsk tsk that's not the answer we needed . Ella if you please " roman said and motioned to Bradbury who gulped
_____
Sam looked at lioness with a sad expression she whined and hugged her sister
" I'm tired of being alone " she whined . She did want to be alone but not this much she did want a family who cares about her not forgets that she is there

Roman )
Ella put a control spell on Bradbury.
"I'll get them. Or one" Ella said making Bradbury bow and tell where they were and weakness of the 3 girls. Sky and ari teleported back and told Weiss everything.
-----
"You will never be alone again. We will stick by you" Abby said. Lioness smiled hugging Sam. Lilly looked at her pack leader. She put her head back down.

Leucos
December 16th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Ella put a control spell on Bradbury.
"I'll get them. Or one" Ella said making Bradbury bow and tell where they were and weakness of the 3 girls. Sky and ari teleported back and told Weiss everything.
-----
"You will never be alone again. We will stick by you" Abby said. Lioness smiled hugging Sam. Lilly looked at her pack leader. She put her head back down.

Roman grinned " so the wolf weakness is silver should have known ...the others are interesting " he said and aimed his cane at Bradbury now shooting him and killing him . " that's all we needed him for and Ella get the two felines I'll get the canine. But wait till their the most vulnerable like school or something " he said and vanished in shadows.
_____
Weiss was wide eyed
" is he ok? We need to protect them! " she said
Sam looked at Abby and smiled for once since she arrived here . She hugged Abby as well her eyes started flickering back and forth from goldish yellow and back to brown . She back up she had a small headache now

Darky
December 16th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Roman grinned " so the wolf weakness is silver should have known ...the others are interesting " he said and aimed his cane at Bradbury now shooting him and killing him . " that's all we needed him for and Ella get the two felines I'll get the canine. But wait till their the most vulnerable like school or something " he said and vanished in shadows.
_____
Weiss was wide eyed
" is he ok? We need to protect them! " she said
Sam looked at Abby and smiled for once since she arrived here . She hugged Abby as well her eyes started flickering back and forth from goldish yellow and back to brown . She back up she had a small headache now
"No need. The strongest is already here" Ella said. She had Abby. Abby had gone upstairs to get something when Ella drago sign grabbed her. Ella took Abby back to base.Foxy healed Bradbury enough to keep him Alive and carried him to the house. Sky was so close to grabbing Abby. But Ella[ella:my sign] was quicker.

Leucos
December 16th, 2017, 07:48 PM
"No need. The strongest is already here" Ella said. She had Abby. Abby had gone upstairs to get something when Ella drago sign grabbed her. Ella took Abby back to base.Foxy healed Bradbury enough to keep him Alive and carried him to the house. Sky was so close to grabbing Abby. But Ella[ella:my sign] was quicker.

Roman smirked and bend down to Abby hight he took his hat off and smiled
" please to meet you Abby . This is where you'll be staying for ...oh...the rest of your life. You can forget about your friends and that Orphan .your gonna be apart of something spectacular ! " Roman said and stood back up he had his arms out wide after he put his hat back on and laughed
" glorious day children ! Glorious day!! " he said

Darky
December 16th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Roman smirked and bend down to Abby hight he took his hat off and smiled
" please to meet you Abby . This is where you'll be staying for ...oh...the rest of your life. You can forget about your friends and that Orphan .your gonna be apart of something spectacular ! " Roman said and stood back up he had his arms out wide after he put his hat back on and laughed
" glorious day children ! Glorious day!! " he said"but I can't forget my friends. Dude I have shcool tomorrow" Abby said.
"Your going to school but when your not in school your friends are enemies (timeskip?)" Ella said.

Leucos
December 16th, 2017, 08:05 PM
"but I can't forget my friends. Dude I have shcool tomorrow" Abby said.
"Your going to school but when your not in school your friends are enemies (timeskip?)" Ella said.

Roman growled
" kids these days ! Don't they understand that there's no school for a captive ? Fine school it is " he said ( timeskip )

Darky
December 16th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Roman growled
" kids these days ! Don't they understand that there's no school for a captive ? Fine school it is " he said ( timeskip )
(Everyone arrvives at school)
Sky tries not to growl at Ella. Ella tries not to attack. Foxy saw his old Oprah roommate.
"Leah!" He yelled and hugged her. "How's your arm?" he asked.
"Ruby look what i got you" Theo said as he gave her a bag full of chocolate chips and cookies. Abby hugs Sam as flash talks to Weiss while eating some seeds.
'So this blue jay comes up to me and I'm like the robin is over there' flash said.

Leucos
December 16th, 2017, 08:39 PM
(Everyone arrvives at school)
Sky tries not to growl at Ella. Ella tries not to attack. Foxy saw his old Oprah roommate.
"Leah!" He yelled and hugged her. "How's your arm?" he asked.
"Ruby look what i got you" Theo said as he gave her a bag full of chocolate chips and cookies. Abby hugs Sam as flash talks to Weiss while eating some seeds.
'So this blue jay comes up to me and I'm like the robin is over there' flash said.

Ruby smiled wide and squeaked happily she hug tackled theo
" thank you thank you thank you! " she said and grabbed the bag she started eating one . She smiled at theo
Leah hugged back and shrugged
" can be worse but hey Yolo! " Leah said and playfully punched foxy arm . Sam hugged Abby back and sat at the table in the lunchroom she continued to draw again " so .... About yesterday . Where you ok? I didn't see you after a while " Sam asked . Weiss just looked bored to death and nodded to flash
" Very interesting flash .. " Weiss said and hit her head on the table

Darky
December 16th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Ruby smiled wide and squeaked happily she hug tackled theo
" thank you thank you thank you! " she said and grabbed the bag she started eating one . She smiled at theo
Leah hugged back and shrugged
" can be worse but hey Yolo! " Leah said and playfully punched foxy arm . Sam hugged Abby back and sat at the table in the lunchroom she continued to draw again " so .... About yesterday . Where you ok? I didn't see you after a while " Sam asked . Weiss just looked bored to death and nodded to flash
" Very interesting flash .. " Weiss said and hit her head on the table
"Ella got me" Abby said.
"Hey don't kill Sam" foxy said going inside they were 2 hours early. Theo hugged ruby, he wanted to be pet.

Leucos
December 16th, 2017, 08:51 PM
"Ella got me" Abby said.
"Hey don't kill Sam" foxy said going inside they were 2 hours early. Theo hugged ruby, he wanted to be pet.

Leah snorted then chuckled
" I can't make any promises " she said and Sam frowned then she growled her eyes flickered again " where is Ella " she snarled . Leah noticed Sams eyes and huffed " so another one? She looks like an omega to me " Leah said her eyes narrowed . Sam looked at Leah and now she snarled again
" I'm not an omega " she growled . Leah laughed " prove it! " Leah taunted .
Ruby pet theo with a smile and a giggle

Darky
December 16th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Leah snorted then chuckled
" I can't make any promises " she said and Sam frowned then she growled her eyes flickered again " where is Ella " she snarled . Leah noticed Sams eyes and huffed " so another one? She looks like an omega to me " Leah said her eyes narrowed . Sam looked at Leah and now she snarled again
" I'm not an omega " she growled . Leah laughed " prove it! " Leah taunted .
Ruby pet theo with a smile and a giggle
Theo barked. Abby shrugged. Lilly looked at Leah. She waited for Sam orders.

Leucos
December 16th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Theo barked. Abby shrugged. Lilly looked at Leah. She waited for Sam orders.

Leah and Sam stared each other down Leah took the first move by forming to a huge gray wolf . Sam gulped she hasn't been able to activate her other self yet but she knew what Leah ment by another one she backed up and hid behind Abby . Leah had her ears pinned and charged at the two Sam ran for it
" guuys what do I do!?! " Sam asked as she ran . Leah barked angrily

Darky
December 16th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Leah and Sam stared each other down Leah took the first move by forming to a huge gray wolf . Sam gulped she hasn't been able to activate her other self yet but she knew what Leah ment by another one she backed up and hid behind Abby . Leah had her ears pinned and charged at the two Sam ran for it
" guuys what do I do!?! " Sam asked as she ran . Leah barked angrily
Lilly turned into a big brown wolf.
"Come at me" Lilly growled. Her claws were out.

Leucos
December 16th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Lilly turned into a big brown wolf.
"Come at me" Lilly growled. Her claws were out.

Leah skidded to a halt she snarled as she bared her teeth ears still back she roared and leapt at Lilly and bit her shoulder blade . Sam was near the back of the lunchroom and she looked a little upset she looked for a way to help Lilly out but she didn't find any good item to use as a weapon
" sorry Lilly! ! " Sam yelled

Darky
December 16th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Leah skidded to a halt she snarled as she bared her teeth ears still back she roared and leapt at Lilly and bit her shoulder blade . Sam was near the back of the lunchroom and she looked a little upset she looked for a way to help Lilly out but she didn't find any good item to use as a weapon
" sorry Lilly! ! " Sam yelled
Lilly clawed her badlgy. Apollyon watched his sis.(night)

Leucos
December 16th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Lilly clawed her badlgy. Apollyon watched his sis.(night)

Night )
Leah backed up and snarled she chose a different target to get this coward to change to her other self . She charged at Abby instead and leapt in the air to tackle her but Sam was wide eyed she snarled " LEAVE HER ALONE! " Sam roared and finally tackled Leah as a huge black wolf with yellow/gold eyes and sharp teeth now snarling at the gray wolf . Ruby took a picture
" somebody has a cruush~" ruby sang with a cute smile

Darky
December 17th, 2017, 06:31 AM
Night )
Leah backed up and snarled she chose a different target to get this coward to change to her other self . She charged at Abby instead and leapt in the air to tackle her but Sam was wide eyed she snarled " LEAVE HER ALONE! " Sam roared and finally tackled Leah as a huge black wolf with yellow/gold eyes and sharp teeth now snarling at the gray wolf . Ruby took a picture
" somebody has a cruush~" ruby sang with a cute smile
Abby helped Lilly up. Leah sister(had to I want some part of it) came in as she growled at Abby and Lilly. Liz aimed for Abby but Lilly stopped her throwing her at Leah.
"That's right my smart little ruby(SHIP!)" Theo said. Liz tackled Sam down.
"Leah grab the cat!" liz said clawing Sam down.

Leucos
December 17th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Abby helped Lilly up. Leah sister(had to I want some part of it) came in as she growled at Abby and Lilly. Liz aimed for Abby but Lilly stopped her throwing her at Leah.
"That's right my smart little ruby(SHIP!)" Theo said. Liz tackled Sam down.
"Leah grab the cat!" liz said clawing Sam down.

Sam snarled she tried to bite the other wolf she looked very angry she even tried kicking her off she barked and growled her other side was the one in control not her . Leah grinned and walked up to abby very slowly her ears pinned tail and fur fluffed up she tackled Abby down and snarled but inside she was laughing victory!! Ok Liz I think after we claw the lights out of Sam were done . Abby isn't the main target just to get that Orphan to phase Leah thought to her sister . Ruby smiled wide but blushed " hey!!! " she said and booped theo even with her angry face she's still cute.

Darky
December 17th, 2017, 09:57 AM
Sam snarled she tried to bite the other wolf she looked very angry she even tried kicking her off she barked and growled her other side was the one in control not her . Leah grinned and walked up to abby very slowly her ears pinned tail and fur fluffed up she tackled Abby down and snarled but inside she was laughing victory!! Ok Liz I think after we claw the lights out of Sam were done . Abby isn't the main target just to get that Orphan to phase Leah thought to her sister . Ruby smiled wide but blushed " hey!!! " she said and booped theo even with her angry face she's still cute.
Abby tried to get out. Lilly tackled Leah down. She growled in anger.
"What wrong" Theo asked.i

Leucos
December 17th, 2017, 10:14 AM
Abby tried to get out. Lilly tackled Leah down. She growled in anger.
"What wrong" Theo asked.i

Ruby looked the other direction and crossed her arms
" I'm not little! " ruby said and stomped the ground . Leah growled then smirked she formed back and put her hands up in defence
" ok you win Lilly . Easy ok? I promise not to lay a hand on that...beast " Leah said calmly . Sam roared and bucked Liz off . She stood to her paws and her fur was all fluffy now her eyes looked Mad she looked at Leah then Abby she shook her head and howled long and deep now she started walking off with her fur still fluffy she couldn't change back yet.

Darky
December 17th, 2017, 10:20 AM
Ruby looked the other direction and crossed her arms
" I'm not little! " ruby said and stomped the ground . Leah growled then smirked she formed back and put her hands up in defence
" ok you win Lilly . Easy ok? I promise not to lay a hand on that...beast " Leah said calmly . Sam roared and bucked Liz off . She stood to her paws and her fur was all fluffy now her eyes looked Mad she looked at Leah then Abby she shook her head and howled long and deep now she started walking off with her fur still fluffy she couldn't change back yet.
Liz followed her sister. Lilly took Sam to sky and Weiss.
"There was an pack fight. Sam can't turn back" Lilly said.
-----
"Well done girls. Especially you leah" Apollyon said. Liz rolled her eyes as she was the omega of the family.

Leucos
December 17th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Liz followed her sister. Lilly took Sam to sky and Weiss.
"There was an pack fight. Sam can't turn back" Lilly said.
-----
"Well done girls. Especially you leah" Apollyon said. Liz rolled her eyes as she was the omega of the family.

Weiss bent over to study the black wolf who bared its teeth she stood back up and grabbed Myrtenaster now creating ice chains around the wolfs paws and muzzle
" that's because Sam isn't in control right now. This is her first phase but when ever she phases the wolf will take over until she learns how to control it , she is really dangerous in this form so I would suggest keeping her in these chains until she forms back " Weiss said and sighed . Sam bared her teeth as she bucked trying to get out of the chains
________
Leah smiled pridefully and nodded
" thank you but my sister did help me . She deserves the same praise " she said and looked at Liz then she hugged her " don't worry sis ... I got your back " she whispered

Darky
December 17th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Weiss bent over to study the black wolf who bared its teeth she stood back up and grabbed Myrtenaster now creating ice chains around the wolfs paws and muzzle
" that's because Sam isn't in control right now. This is her first phase but when ever she phases the wolf will take over until she learns how to control it , she is really dangerous in this form so I would suggest keeping her in these chains until she forms back " Weiss said and sighed . Sam bared her teeth as she bucked trying to get out of the chains
________
Leah smiled pridefully and nodded
" thank you but my sister did help me . She deserves the same praise " she said and looked at Liz then she hugged her " don't worry sis ... I got your back " she whispered
Abby pet sam trying to calm he down.
-----
"Thanks beta" Liz said.
"I have to speak with nabook" Apollyon said.

Leucos
December 17th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Abby pet sam trying to calm he down.
-----
"Thanks beta" Liz said.
"I have to speak with nabook" Apollyon said.

Leah frowned she nodded to Apollyon but she returned her attention to her sister " just call me Leah . We're sisters in a family not wolfs in a pack..... well yet " Leah said with a smile
______
Sam snarled at Abby her claws were out and her tail was up a line of fur down her back was on end . She huffed and sat down her anger slowly fading after a while she formed back still having the ice chains she blinked
" ugh... " Sam said

Darky
December 17th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Leah frowned she nodded to Apollyon but she returned her attention to her sister " just call me Leah . We're sisters in a family not wolfs in a pack..... well yet " Leah said with a smile
______
Sam snarled at Abby her claws were out and her tail was up a line of fur down her back was on end . She huffed and sat down her anger slowly fading after a while she formed back still having the ice chains she blinked
" ugh... " Sam said
"Long story" Abby said.
-----
"Okay" Liz said. She looked at the ring. So many memories.

Leucos
December 17th, 2017, 12:41 PM
"Long story" Abby said.
-----
"Okay" Liz said. She looked at the ring. So many memories.

Sam gulped and blinked a few times but probably best not to make her explain
" r..right.. C-can some one get me out of these chains I'm in? I'm not a wild animal for crying out loud! " she said she rubbed her forehead a bit and looked around "my head hurts like a bricks been thrown at it " she added
_____
Leah frowned again and tilted her head
" what's wrong ?.. " she asked her voice was soft . She was nice to her family and friends if she has friends. But definitely not that omega

Darky
December 17th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Sam gulped and blinked a few times but probably best not to make her explain
" r..right.. C-can some one get me out of these chains I'm in? I'm not a wild animal for crying out loud! " she said she rubbed her forehead a bit and looked around "my head hurts like a bricks been thrown at it " she added
_____
Leah frowned again and tilted her head
" what's wrong ?.. " she asked her voice was soft . She was nice to her family and friends if she has friends. But definitely not that omega
Abby broke the chains.
----
"I want things back to normal before I got my rank. Why doesn't Apollyon like me? I only remember sports make me happy but he jut finds ways to make my life miserable" Liz said sadly. "I didn't want to attack Lilly but I had to. She was my only friend" Liz added putting her head down. Ella over heard this she felt bad for liz.

Leucos
December 17th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Abby broke the chains.
----
"I want things back to normal before I got my rank. Why doesn't Apollyon like me? I only remember sports make me happy but he jut finds ways to make my life miserable" Liz said sadly. "I didn't want to attack Lilly but I had to. She was my only friend" Liz added putting her head down. Ella over heard this she felt bad for liz.

Leah growled her eyes narrowed
" if Apollyon does anything let me know . your my sister ! No one harms my sister " Leah growled and hugged Liz " you don't always have to follow his orders you know " she said with a smile " rules are meant to be broken " she whispered

Darky
December 17th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Leah growled her eyes narrowed
" if Apollyon does anything let me know . your my sister ! No one harms my sister " Leah growled and hugged Liz " you don't always have to follow his orders you know " she said with a smile " rules are meant to be broken " she whispered
---
"Yea I guess. Thanks" Liz said.

Leucos
December 17th, 2017, 01:24 PM
"Still have an hour and 30 minutes" Abby said.
---
"Yea I guess. Thanks" Liz said.

Sam nodded she stood up and walked to the library she's never been much of a reader before but eh . She was near the back of one of the bookshelfs she grabbed one and opened she shook her head
" nope " she said and put it away she grabbed another one and smiled

Darky
December 17th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Sam nodded she stood up and walked to the library she's never been much of a reader before but eh . She was near the back of one of the bookshelfs she grabbed one and opened she shook her head
" nope " she said and put it away she grabbed another one and smiled
Abby was still drawing in if her deer photos.

Leucos
December 17th, 2017, 01:41 PM
(let's have them snowed in the school)
Liz race Leah there.
Abby was still drawing in if her deer photos.

Leah laughed as they were tied she grabbed a basket ball and started bouncing it " hey think fast! " Leah said and threw Liz the basket ball.
Sam sat down near Abby and started reading man with two souls she looked at the picture she was drawing and smiled
" pretty good " she commented

Darky
December 17th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Leah laughed as they were tied she grabbed a basket ball and started bouncing it " hey think fast! " Leah said and threw Liz the basket ball.
Sam sat down near Abby and started reading man with two souls she looked at the picture she was drawing and smiled
" pretty good " she commented
Liz caught it and smiled. She threw it at the hoop. Abby yawned.