PDA

View Full Version : The World of Averandi {Roleplay}

Liekki
December 14th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Still accepting forms throughout the roleplay! Sign-ups (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13004)
Official Story
(http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13615)Current Event: Normal Day
-Season: Winter
-Weather: Sunny, 29 Degrees Fahrenheit

Announcements: 1 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=441383&postcount=9)

CinnamonCookie
littleChristmasdragon
Cheshire cat
SolarWarrior
ScarredSecrets
BTS.official.__
ThatOneWarriorCatNerd
I think that's everyone!
Feel free to start, the king and queen will mention everyone when they make an announcement.

Fireflower
December 14th, 2017, 09:28 PM
dragon set up the sign on her post,her tradeing post was open for its first day!it took forever for ember to give her the time to set it up.she quickly ran inside and out of the cold.she grabbed her book and walked to the cafe connected to the tradeing post she started the fire in the fireplace and walked behide the counter to make her a cup of tea.as she grabbed her tea bag the bell rang meaning someone had come. surprised she ran to the other counter "welcome to dragons tradeing post may i help you?"she said and saw her sister at the counter "were did you put the cafe?"she said looking in the worgne place"over here ember!"dragon said leading her there and them walked behide the counter"can in get you anything?"she asked"yes,a cup of tea,you should know how i like it"ember said holding out a silver coin"comeing up she said and quickly started"its warm in here"ember said "i like it!i may be here a lot,well win im not at my magic weaving place next door"she said and gave a little laugh she took the tea and started walking out the door"thank"she yelled as the door sut behide her.dragon walked over to finsh her tea and jumped over to the place she kept the animals.after grabbing the food and putting down her tea she fed all the animals and grabbbed her favorite one named ash he leaped on her arm and she grabbed her tea and sat down behide the counter and started to read.(its to much!~)(open!!!!)

CinnamonCookie
December 15th, 2017, 01:17 PM
dragon set up the sign on her post,her tradeing post was open for its first day!it took forever for ember to give her the time to set it up.she quickly ran inside and out of the cold.she grabbed her book and walked to the cafe connected to the tradeing post she started the fire in the fireplace and walked behide the counter to make her a cup of tea.as she grabbed her tea bag the bell rang meaning someone had come. surprised she ran to the other counter "welcome to dragons tradeing post may i help you?"she said and saw her sister at the counter "were did you put the cafe?"she said looking in the worgne place"over here ember!"dragon said leading her there and them walked behide the counter"can in get you anything?"she asked"yes,a cup of tea,you should know how i like it"ember said holding out a silver coin"comeing up she said and quickly started"its warm in here"ember said "i like it!i may be here a lot,well win im not at my magic weaving place next door"she said and gave a little laugh she took the tea and started walking out the door"thank"she yelled as the door sut behide her.dragon walked over to finsh her tea and jumped over to the place she kept the animals.after grabbing the food and putting down her tea she fed all the animals and grabbbed her favorite one named ash he leaped on her arm and she grabbed her tea and sat down behide the counter and started to read.(its to much!~)(open!!!!)
Fliff Hubbinns entered the animal place and saw Ember. She waved, saying hi. "How are you? And who's that cutie in your arms?" She smiled.

Fireflower
December 15th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Fliff Hubbinns entered the animal place and saw Ember. She waved, saying hi. "How are you? And who's that cutie in your arms?" She smiled.
"hey fliff!"ember said as she saw her enter"im good,its is ash one of my dragons that i sell"she said looking at the dragon on her.ash was an older dragon and so far no one had wanted him so she took care of the beast"can i get you anything?"she asked putting down her book and tea not careing of the dragon leaping on her head and giveing a little roar.

Liekki
December 15th, 2017, 04:56 PM
|TOWN|
Aella opened her eyes, and stretched. She peeked out the window to see the sunrise. She quickly threw on her dress and apron. She walked down the street and unlocked her shop. She ran her eyes along the shelves to make sure everything was in place. She took a sign that said: ARUD BOOKSHOP and hung it in the window, along with an open sign. She had just gotten a new set of spellbooks, and hoped it would increase the business. She sat down at the counter, eating a pastry.

|TOWN|
Thea quickly strode down the streets, making sure everyone was obeying the laws. One wrong move, and the whole kingdom could be thrown off balance. She stopped in the middle of town, finding that most people were in their houses and shops. If shopkeepers wanted to close their shops at a reasonable time, they would open soon. She sat on a bench, pulling her cloak closer to her arms.

|TOWN|
Celso woke up, tumbling out of bed with a grumble. He fixed his disheveled har quickly, and ran out of his house. Thea's going to kill me! He thought. He was an hour late, he should've been on patrol awhile ago. He slowed to a stop and looked at the dawn sky. He adjusted his cloak and continued walking, almost wanting someone to break the law so he could get some excitement. The king and queen said they were going to make an announcement later today, and Celso was eager to see what it would be about.

|CASTLE|
Queen Dawn opened her eyes softly, and stepped out of bed. She pulled a maroon ballgown from her wardrobe. She looked around for her husband, and on finding he wasn't in the bedroom, smiled. She had despised her husband. She didn't marry him by choice, it was arranged. She slipped into her gown and shoes. She stepped out of her room and walked down the hallway towards the eating hall.

|TOWN OUTSKIRTS| (By castle)
King Arell swiftly walked to the horse pen. He hopped onto a thoroughbred and galloped towards town. After all, he needed to interact with the people. Even being near his wife made him claustrophobic. He felt that she tended to manipulate people to her linking. He watched the cold wind sway the grass, and created a small ball of light to help him see better. Even though the sun was rising, it hadn't gone over the treeline. Only the town was lit up by the sun.

CinnamonCookie
December 15th, 2017, 05:23 PM
"hey fliff!"ember said as she saw her enter"im good,its is ash one of my dragons that i sell"she said looking at the dragon on her.ash was an older dragon and so far no one had wanted him so she took care of the beast"can i get you anything?"she asked putting down her book and tea not careing of the dragon leaping on her head and giveing a little roar.
"Aw Ash is so cute!" She chuckled, inclining her head. "I'm just here to look around at the dragons. I might adopt a cute one!" She winked.

Fireflower
December 16th, 2017, 04:12 PM
"Aw Ash is so cute!" She chuckled, inclining her head. "I'm just here to look around at the dragons. I might adopt a cute one!" She winked.
"thats great,but there not cheap"dragon said and ran to the back room."with you being a dreamwatcher i think this would be good"dragon said pulling pure white dragon with blue eyes out of the cage she set it down.the dragon crawled out and looked at ash who jumped on the counter"this is a ice dragon,i think with a bit of training it could be able to help catch people who run"she said happily,her first real customer!

CreatureOfHabit
December 17th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Emilia blinked her eyes open. She had always been a light sleeper, and by the looks of it, it was early morning. For once, she had woken up at the right time. She went to the window, looking outside. She supposed she could let her children sleep in a little while, but soon she would have to open her shop. The kids didn't have anywhere to go, as she didn't trust the schools, so they tagged along and help her work at the shop. She grabbed her mask, slipping on, and walked downstairs to get some breakfast.

Liekki
December 17th, 2017, 06:32 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT
The queen cleared her throat as she pulled out the scroll with her decrees written in it. She smiled, thinking that these would surely keep her kingdom under control. Her husband was out to go check on her- their people. She spoke loudly on her balcony, seeing a crowd of lowly townspeople at her feet. "In response to the recent crime rise, there is a reminder of the laws. They are as follows: No same-sex couples, no mating outside of race, no stealing, murder, or vandalism, shopkeepers must have their shops open for eight hours, and no one no one is allowed out during curfew except dreamwatchers. Curfew is from 11 P.M. to 4 A.M. In order to keep outlaws to a minimum, more laws are being enforced. They are as follows: Any act of rebellion or treason will result in immediate hanging (OOC: your character won't die if you don't want them to), if any weapons are found in the possession of darklings they will be sent to the dungeon for life in imprisonment. Any failure to follow these laws will result in necessary punishment."
CinnamonCookie
littleChristmasdragon
Cheshire cat
SolarWarrior
@ScarredSecrets
BTS.official.__
ThatOneWarriorCatNerd

Dawn sneered and walked back into the castle, skin crawling from interacting with lowly people. Even her servants were cleaner than them. Queen Dawn Mirasol walked past her daughter's room. If anyone found out about her, she wouldn't hesitate to put them to death. No one could find out about her mixed-breed daughter. Dawn told herself that the gene came from Arell's side of the family. She couldn't accept anything else.

Liekki
December 17th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Aella finished eating her pastry and began sweeping her bookshop. As she was about to push the dust out the back door, something shiny in the dust pile caught her eye. She picked it up. It was an emerald ring with a silver band. She held it, thinking about what she should do. I could get accused of stealing... but this ring could keep my bookshop open for years if I sold it to the black market dealers. As long as no one sees it... Aella shoved it into her pocket and began sweeping again, quickly looking around to see if anybody had seen her. Cheshire cat

Leucos
December 17th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Aella finished eating her pastry and began sweeping her bookshop. As she was about to push the dust out the back door, something shiny in the dust pile caught her eye. She picked it up. It was an emerald ring with a silver band. She held it, thinking about what she should do. I could get accused of stealing... but this ring could keep my bookshop open for years if I sold it to the black market dealers. As long as no one sees it... Aella shoved it into her pocket and began sweeping again, quickly looking around to see if anybody had seen her. Cheshire cat

Lalia returned from a hunting trip she had a fox skin and three rabbits strapped around her waist to keep them from being stolen and also to have her hands free . She noticed the bookshop and smiled her eyes lit up she was outside the doorway she knocked three times even though the sign said open
" hello may I enter? " she asked she noticed that The shopkeeper was busy so she waited .

Liekki
December 17th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Lalia returned from a hunting trip she had a fox skin and three rabbits strapped around her waist to keep them from being stolen and also to have her hands free . She noticed the bookshop and smiled her eyes lit up she was outside the doorway she knocked three times even though the sign said open
" hello may I enter? " she asked she noticed that The shopkeeper was busy so she waited .
"Hmm?" Aella swiveled around. She never had customers! "Oh, yes! Come in, have a look around. We've got lots of books! Spellbooks, cookbooks, fiction, non-fiction, biographies. Lots of stuff." Her heart was beating quickly. Ever since her father had passed away and given her the shop, business had gone down. The customers had enjoyed the eccentric old man, but didn't know her. She lost a lot of business, so she sounded over-enthusiastic. She smiled and put the broom in the corner. "Let me know if you need anything. Is there a specific title you're looking for?"

Leucos
December 17th, 2017, 07:29 PM
"Hmm?" Aella swiveled around. She never had customers! "Oh, yes! Come in, have a look around. We've got lots of books! Spellbooks, cookbooks, fiction, non-fiction, biographies. Lots of stuff." Her heart was beating quickly. Ever since her father had passed away and given her the shop, business had gone down. The customers had enjoyed the eccentric old man, but didn't know her. She lost a lot of business, so she sounded over-enthusiastic. She smiled and put the broom in the corner. "Let me know if you need anything. Is there a specific title you're looking for?"

Lalia smiled and walked in she looked at the shelves and listened to what the shopkeeper was saying she walked up to a shelf and her purple eyes scanned each book " I'll let you know " she said with a giggle at the enthusiasm that the shopkeeper had . She did love books but she loved to hunt even more and fight , her hand reached up to grab a book and turned it around to look at the title
Romeo and Juliet she smiled softly and sighed she did like some love stories . " how much? " she asked and held the book up

Liekki
December 17th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Lalia smiled and walked in she looked at the shelves and listened to what the shopkeeper was saying she walked up to a shelf and her purple eyes scanned each book " I'll let you know " she said with a giggle at the enthusiasm that the shopkeeper had . She did love books but she loved to hunt even more and fight , her hand reached up to grab a book and turned it around to look at the title
Romeo and Juliet she smiled softly and sighed she did like some love stories . " how much? " she asked and held the book up
"Eight averos (same as dollars lol). For that. The hardcover is fifteen. Is that all you need today? You're a sunling, yes? I have a book of sunling spells for everyday occasions. Teaches you new ways to use your power. If you don't want it that's fine too. If you're looking for a pet there's a new shop across the path. The owner is really nice. Anyway, you can come this way to pay," Aella rambled on, leading her to the counter. She saw the cover: Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare. "Love story, huh? That was a good book. My father would read it to me when I was young. Sorry." She looked away, blushing. She didn't want to impose her life on her customers, that's what drove them away in the first place.

Leucos
December 17th, 2017, 07:46 PM
"Eight averos (same as dollars lol). For that. The hardcover is fifteen. Is that all you need today? You're a sunling, yes? I have a book of sunling spells for everyday occasions. Teaches you new ways to use your power. If you don't want it that's fine too. If you're looking for a pet there's a new shop across the path. The owner is really nice. Anyway, you can come this way to pay," Aella rambled on, leading her to the counter. She saw the cover: Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare. "Love story, huh? That was a good book. My father would read it to me when I was young. Sorry." She looked away, blushing. She didn't want to impose her life on her customers, that's what drove them away in the first place.

Lalia laughed softly she did look like a cold hunter but she was opposite of it although when she is in battle or hunting her personality changed rather quickly . " it's quite alright and yes I am a sunling but I use my abilities less then most . I use them when ever they're needed " she said and set the book on the counter she looked down and smiled then nodded when the shopkeeper mentioned the book. She reached in her pocket to grab the coins and placed them on the counter " do people come here often ? Looks rather lonely here .. " she asked

Liekki
December 17th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Lalia laughed softly she did look like a cold hunter but she was opposite of it although when she is in battle or hunting her personality changed rather quickly . " it's quite alright and yes I am a sunling but I use my abilities less then most . I use them when ever they're needed " she said and set the book on the counter she looked down and smiled then nodded when the shopkeeper mentioned the book. She reached in her pocket to grab the coins and placed them on the counter " do people come here often ? Looks rather lonely here .. " she asked
"No, it's pretty quiet around here. The kingdom is much smaller than it used to be because of the new laws. It's just... I don't know. But this place doesn't get much business now. There aren't much other job choices out there either. I suppose I could add some stuff to my chop instead of just books, but I don't know what," Aella said, taking the coins and placing the book into the other girl's hands. "I didn't quite catch your name. I'm Aella. Nice to meet you," she said and stuck out her hand.

Leucos
December 17th, 2017, 08:04 PM
"No, it's pretty quiet around here. The kingdom is much smaller than it used to be because of the new laws. It's just... I don't know. But this place doesn't get much business now. There aren't much other job choices out there either. I suppose I could add some stuff to my chop instead of just books, but I don't know what," Aella said, taking the coins and placing the book into the other girl's hands. "I didn't quite catch your name. I'm Aella. Nice to meet you," she said and stuck out her hand.

Lalia smiled she grabbed the book and placed it underneath her right arm and shook Aella hand
" mine's Lalia and a pleasure as well. Well you could always add Greek mythology I find that rather interesting , like Artemis fowl , Athena .
Etc . " she said she did like to meet new people
" then I'll make sure to stop by " she said with a smile ( I just wanna add some drama ...like some one stealing )

Fireflower
December 17th, 2017, 08:10 PM

"thats great,but there not cheap"dragon said and ran to the back room."with you being a dreamwatcher i think this would be good"dragon said pulling pure white dragon with blue eyes out of the cage she set it down.the dragon crawled out and looked at ash who jumped on the counter"this is a ice dragon,i think with a bit of training it could be able to help catch people who run"she said happily,her first real customer!
bump?

SolarWarrior
December 17th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Nova walked around the place,the young teen now worried. Would they blame me for stealing for being a darkling?! Would they frame me for something?! I'm only 14 this isn't fair! Just because some of us are Darklings doesn't make us different!! Nova' s mind screamed all these thoughts at her and all she could do is awkwardly shiver at the thought of being sent to the dungeon or worse hanged. She was in an alley. She didn't have a family or place so the curfew was the biggest problem for her.

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2017, 10:30 AM
"That's true." She replied. When the dragon was taken out, she put her hands on her cheeks and her wings flapped slightly in excitement. "Awwww...Its A-dor-ABLE!" She smiled. She reached a hand out to pet it. "I love it. I think I'm able to train it." She looked up at the shop keeper. "How much?"
ANNOUNCEMENT
The queen cleared her throat as she pulled out the scroll with her decrees written in it. She smiled, thinking that these would surely keep her kingdom under control. Her husband was out to go check on her- their people. She spoke loudly on her balcony, seeing a crowd of lowly townspeople at her feet. "In response to the recent crime rise, there is a reminder of the laws. They are as follows: No same-sex couples, no mating outside of race, no stealing, murder, or vandalism, shopkeepers must have their shops open for eight hours, and no one no one is allowed out during curfew except dreamwatchers. Curfew is from 11 P.M. to 4 A.M. In order to keep outlaws to a minimum, more laws are being enforced. They are as follows: Any act of rebellion or treason will result in immediate hanging (OOC: your character won't die if you don't want them to), if any weapons are found in the possession of darklings they will be sent to the dungeon for life in imprisonment. Any failure to follow these laws will result in necessary punishment."
CinnamonCookie
littleChristmasdragon
Cheshire cat
SolarWarrior
@ScarredSecrets
BTS.official.__
ThatOneWarriorCatNerd

Dawn sneered and walked back into the castle, skin crawling from interacting with lowly people. Even her servants were cleaner than them. Queen Dawn Mirasol walked past her daughter's room. If anyone found out about her, she wouldn't hesitate to put them to death. No one could find out about her mixed-breed daughter. Dawn told herself that the gene came from Arell's side of the family. She couldn't accept anything else.
Fluff heard the queen's words, as she nodded slightly at them, accepting the laws. She was a Dreamwatcher after all.

Liekki
December 18th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Lalia smiled she grabbed the book and placed it underneath her right arm and shook Aella hand
" mine's Lalia and a pleasure as well. Well you could always add Greek mythology I find that rather interesting , like Artemis fowl , Athena .
Etc . " she said she did like to meet new people
" then I'll make sure to stop by " she said with a smile ( I just wanna add some drama ...like some one stealing )
"Thank you, and I'll consider your suggestion. It's nice to have regular around here. Aella wrote down a reminder to order some new books and think of some better advertising. She mainly had classics, but more modern (well, not modern but you know what I mean) works of fiction. "The more books, the better."
(Like who stealing from who? Someone from Aella?)

Leucos
December 18th, 2017, 03:46 PM
"Thank you, and I'll consider your suggestion. It's nice to have regular around here. Aella wrote down a reminder to order some new books and think of some better advertising. She mainly had classics, but more modern (well, not modern but you know what I mean) works of fiction. "The more books, the better."
(Like who stealing from who? Someone from Aella?)

( like stealing from the bookstore maybe lalia can show her skills?)
Lalia nodded And smiled
" so are you the only one who takes care of this place ? ... Surely some one helps you " she said and tilted her head still holding the book in her hands she didn't have anything else to do at the moment so a conversation would be nice or a friend . She tapped the spine of the book she looked at the shelves awaiting an answer .

Liekki
December 18th, 2017, 04:03 PM
( like stealing from the bookstore maybe lalia can show her skills?)
Lalia nodded And smiled
" so are you the only one who takes care of this place ? ... Surely some one helps you " she said and tilted her head still holding the book in her hands she didn't have anything else to do at the moment so a conversation would be nice or a friend . She tapped the spine of the book she looked at the shelves awaiting an answer .
(Like Lalia steal, or someone else and she fights them off? I'm good with either one)
"Nope. Only me. I haven't really thought of hiring help because I get very little customers. My father owned this shop, and he passed it on to me," Aella answered, fiddling with the ring in her pocket. What should I do? Should I ask her if it's hers? But what if it's not and she takes it? But aren't I stealing it anyway... so which is worse? Aella sighed and pulled the ring out from her pocket. "Is this yours? I found it on the ground and wondered," Aella started. But the ring was there before Lalia was... whatever. Too late now.

Leucos
December 18th, 2017, 04:11 PM
(Like Lalia steal, or someone else and she fights them off? I'm good with either one)
"Nope. Only me. I haven't really thought of hiring help because I get very little customers. My father owned this shop, and he passed it on to me," Aella answered, fiddling with the ring in her pocket. What should I do? Should I ask her if it's hers? But what if it's not and she takes it? But aren't I stealing it anyway... so which is worse? Aella sighed and pulled the ring out from her pocket. "Is this yours? I found it on the ground and wondered," Aella started. But the ring was there before Lalia was... whatever. Too late now.

Some one else stealing )
Lalia looked at the ring and tilted her head she gave it a good long look it did look beautiful but nothing seemed to click in place , she shook her head and shrugged looked back at Aella " no nothing seems to snap in place but the old saying finders keepers " she said and some other person walked in he looked rather rugged he noticed the ring and walked up to a near by bookshelf . Lalia narrowed her eyes he seemed a bit suspicious . The man walked a bit closer near where the ring was he held a book from the shelf and placed it on the counter " how much? " the guy asked. Lalia just didn't feel right her purple eyes Looking quite deadly her hand was inching to her dagger .

Fireflower
December 18th, 2017, 04:26 PM
"That's true." She replied. When the dragon was taken out, she put her hands on her cheeks and her wings flapped slightly in excitement. "Awwww...Its A-dor-ABLE!" She smiled. She reached a hand out to pet it. "I love it. I think I'm able to train it." She looked up at the shop keeper. "How much?"

Fluff heard the queen's words, as she nodded slightly at them, accepting the laws. She was a Dreamwatcher after all.

"15 sliver coins,dragons aren't cheap,they dont need a different food they can hunt themselves"she said and then queen spoke after that she said"remind me to carry a sword or bow with me so no one robs my post"she said with a smile.

Liekki
December 18th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Some one else stealing )
Lalia looked at the ring and tilted her head she gave it a good long look it did look beautiful but nothing seemed to click in place , she shook her head and shrugged looked back at Aella " no nothing seems to snap in place but the old saying finders keepers " she said and some other person walked in he looked rather rugged he noticed the ring and walked up to a near by bookshelf . Lalia narrowed her eyes he seemed a bit suspicious . The man walked a bit closer near where the ring was he held a book from the shelf and placed it on the counter " how much? " the guy asked. Lalia just didn't feel right her purple eyes Looking quite deadly her hand was inching to her dagger .
Aella quickly shoved the ring back into her pocket and looked at the hard man. She glanced at the title of the book: Frog and Toad. It was obvious had pulled a random book off the shelf, but Aella didn't say anything. As his eyes darted around the room, Aella looked around for anything that she could manipulate using her magic. But there was no water or plants nearby, so she clutched a frail piece of wood beneath the counter, praying he was just here to buy the book. After all, the wood wouldn't do anything against him... it was probably going to break in her hand any second now. Aella gulped, "Five averos. One-tenth of a silver coin." She was unsure why she had added that last part in. Maybe it was that she wanted to show him that nothing in the store was worth much. Everything in here is super cheap. Everything... but... Aella felt the ring in her pocket, and she pushed it deeper into the pocket, making it settle at the bottom. She hoped he hadn't seen it.

Leucos
December 18th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Aella quickly shoved the ring back into her pocket and looked at the hard man. She glanced at the title of the book: Frog and Toad. It was obvious had pulled a random book off the shelf, but Aella didn't say anything. As his eyes darted around the room, Aella looked around for anything that she could manipulate using her magic. But there was no water or plants nearby, so she clutched a frail piece of wood beneath the counter, praying he was just here to buy the book. After all, the wood wouldn't do anything against him... it was probably going to break in her hand any second now. Aella gulped, "Five averos. One-tenth of a silver coin." She was unsure why she had added that last part in. Maybe it was that she wanted to show him that nothing in the store was worth much. Everything in here is super cheap. Everything... but... Aella felt the ring in her pocket, and she pushed it deeper into the pocket, making it settle at the bottom. She hoped he hadn't seen it.

The guy nodded and scratched the back of his neck where Lalia just stayed near by in the store she looked at the man from the corner of her eye now looking like an actual hunter and seemed kinda frightening . The man searched for some money in his pockets and sighed his head was down
" aw man sorry but it seems I left my change at home! Mind if I go get it? " he asked his hand reached for the book and held it now raised his eyebrow
" I'll be back " he said Lalia bared her teeth she held onto her dagger

Liekki
December 18th, 2017, 05:14 PM
The guy nodded and scratched the back of his neck where Lalia just stayed near by in the store she looked at the man from the corner of her eye now looking like an actual hunter and seemed kinda frightening . The man searched for some money in his pockets and sighed his head was down
" aw man sorry but it seems I left my change at home! Mind if I go get it? " he asked his hand reached for the book and held it now raised his eyebrow
" I'll be back " he said Lalia bared her teeth she held onto her dagger
When the man was out the door she said, "at least he didn't steal anything important. Steal? I mean, we don't know if he stole it but... how likely is it that he'll give it back? If he doesn't we could report it to the dreamcatchers..." Aella said. She was unsure of what to do. It was her first encounter with something like this. She quickly looked around the store to see if anything was taken. Calm down, he only left to get his money. He'll be right back, she told herself. But she still feared the worst.

Leucos
December 18th, 2017, 05:19 PM
When the man was out the door she said, "at least he didn't steal anything important. Steal? I mean, we don't know if he stole it but... how likely is it that he'll give it back? If he doesn't we could report it to the dreamcatchers..." Aella said. She was unsure of what to do. It was her first encounter with something like this. She quickly looked around the store to see if anything was taken. Calm down, he only left to get his money. He'll be right back, she told herself. But she still feared the worst.

The man smiled and started walking out the door then he full blown ran off . Lalia growled she set her book down now aiming her dagger at the man who looked back and was wide eyed , Lalia threw the dagger at the man ankle causing him to trip and have a poor excuse for a scream . Lalia grabbed the book from the man " next time make sure there isn't a hunter and fighter in the store ok? " she said and walked back in the store and set the same book on the counter now looking up at aella " here " she said with a soft smile .

Liekki
December 18th, 2017, 05:26 PM
The man smiled and started walking out the door then he full blown ran off . Lalia growled she set her book down now aiming her dagger at the man who looked back and was wide eyed , Lalia threw the dagger at the man ankle causing him to trip and have a poor excuse for a scream . Lalia grabbed the book from the man " next time make sure there isn't a hunter and fighter in the store ok? " she said and walked back in the store and set the same book on the counter now looking up at aella " here " she said with a soft smile .
Aella took the book with shaking hands, "you didn't have to do that. It wasn't worth much anyway. I don't want you to get in trouble because of me." She sighed. "What motivates people to steal? Sure, we all need money, but why steal that book? He literally took the thing with the least value. It's like he stole it to practice, or as a trial run. I don't know anymore. With our corrupt queen and horrible laws, nothing is going well in Averandi." Aella looked out the window, thinking about what she had just said.

Liekki
December 18th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Emilia blinked her eyes open. She had always been a light sleeper, and by the looks of it, it was early morning. For once, she had woken up at the right time. She went to the window, looking outside. She supposed she could let her children sleep in a little while, but soon she would have to open her shop. The kids didn't have anywhere to go, as she didn't trust the schools, so they tagged along and help her work at the shop. She grabbed her mask, slipping on, and walked downstairs to get some breakfast.
(Open? Do you mind if a dreamwatcher bullies you a bit? Nothing serious, just like searching the house and some words exchanged?)

Leucos
December 18th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Aella took the book with shaking hands, "you didn't have to do that. It wasn't worth much anyway. I don't want you to get in trouble because of me." She sighed. "What motivates people to steal? Sure, we all need money, but why steal that book? He literally took the thing with the least value. It's like he stole it to practice, or as a trial run. I don't know anymore. With our corrupt queen and horrible laws, nothing is going well in Averandi." Aella looked out the window, thinking about what she had just said.

Lalia walked back up to the man to retrieve her dagger and sighed she walked back inside the store as she put her dagger away. She noticed the shopkeepers fear when she grabbed the book back , she grabbed her own book and looked at Aella " ...but it is yours He shouldn't steal it. He should have looked at who the people he was gonna have to deal with first before taking it.... " she said and looked down her eyes had a look of slight sadness in them . She wasn't frightening or she seemed not to be frightening but her scars and strong look didn't help that . But she couldn't help but wonder if Aella was afraid now
is she afraid of me now? That I threw my dagger at a theif? How else was I supposed to stop him??

Liekki
December 18th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Lalia walked back up to the man to retrieve her dagger and sighed she walked back inside the store as she put her dagger away. She noticed the shopkeepers fear when she grabbed the book back , she grabbed her own book and looked at Aella " ...but it is yours He shouldn't steal it. He should have looked at who the people he was gonna have to deal with first before taking it.... " she said and looked down her eyes had a look of slight sadness in them . She wasn't frightening or she seemed not to be frightening but her scars and strong look didn't help that . But she couldn't help but wonder if Aella was afraid now
is she afraid of me now? That I threw my dagger at a theif? How else was I supposed to stop him??
Aella sighed as she put the book back on the shelf. "I know he shouldn't have stolen it, but it really wasn't worth that much trouble. I just don't want to have you go to the queen for that..." she said, unsure of how to continue. Don't worry about it, she's a sunling. Honored by the people, including the queen. She'd get off lightly, if charged at all. "Should we take the thief to the dreamwatchers?" Aella asked lightly, wondering what Lalia's response would be.

Leucos
December 18th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Aella sighed as she put the book back on the shelf. "I know he shouldn't have stolen it, but it really wasn't worth that much trouble. I just don't want to have you go to the queen for that..." she said, unsure of how to continue. Don't worry about it, she's a sunling. Honored by the people, including the queen. She'd get off lightly, if charged at all. "Should we take the thief to the dreamwatchers?" Aella asked lightly, wondering what Lalia's response would be.

Lalia still looked down she heard what Aella said she now looked at her
" it's the right thing to do " she said and looked at the man who held his ankle he hissed in pain " she tried to kill me! Kill me! I think my ankle is broken! " he yelled . Lalia growled and sighed she walked up to the man and grabbed him by his shirt collar " shall we? " she asked still holding her book

Liekki
December 18th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Lalia still looked down she heard what Aella said she now looked at her
" it's the right thing to do " she said and looked at the man who held his ankle he hissed in pain " she tried to kill me! Kill me! I think my ankle is broken! " he yelled . Lalia growled and sighed she walked up to the man and grabbed him by his shirt collar " shall we? " she asked still holding her book
Aella was internally laughing but knew it was probably not okay to do so, so she kept it in. She watched the happenings before her silently, and hoping the man would learn his lesson. He shouldn't have to spend his life in prison... but he couldn't steal either. The easiest thing for him would be to accept he had done something wrong, and never do it again. But Aella knew this was unlikely, so she let what happened, happen.

Leucos
December 18th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Aella was internally laughing but knew it was probably not okay to do so, so she kept it in. She watched the happenings before her silently, and hoping the man would learn his lesson. He shouldn't have to spend his life in prison... but he couldn't steal either. The easiest thing for him would be to accept he had done something wrong, and never do it again. But Aella knew this was unlikely, so she let what happened, happen.

The man kept saying nonsense " I think my ankle is broken! She broke it! She's insane ! " the man said and Lalia rolled her eyes she tossed him in the middle of the street then he grunted . " will you be quiet your still alive now leave before the queen finds you " Lalia said her eyes narrowed looking deadly again. The man ran off but he did trip every few seconds . She thought he learned his lesson she now looked back at Aella
" so..... What you wanna do now? " she asked

CreatureOfHabit
December 19th, 2017, 12:13 PM
(Open? Do you mind if a dreamwatcher bullies you a bit? Nothing serious, just like searching the house and some words exchanged?)
Not at all.
Silas opened his eyes, scanning the room. The blinds were still pulled back.
He sat up, pulling them open as sun trickled in the room. Most of his kind shrank back..but he stayed, taking it in. He knew this was odd, but it was just for him, his own little comfort. He heard a timid knock on the door, and closed the blinds once more, slipping on his mask as he went to open the door. Just as he had expected. Laslo stood at the door in her nightgown. He smirked.
"Mornin'." He said, letting her in. He paused, as she sat on the bed, to look outside, then shut the door. His mom was probably downstairs, or still asleep.
Laslo and Silas tended to do this, in case they woke her up. This way, they could quietly talk and play.

Liekki
December 19th, 2017, 03:36 PM
The man kept saying nonsense " I think my ankle is broken! She broke it! She's insane ! " the man said and Lalia rolled her eyes she tossed him in the middle of the street then he grunted . " will you be quiet your still alive now leave before the queen finds you " Lalia said her eyes narrowed looking deadly again. The man ran off but he did trip every few seconds . She thought he learned his lesson she now looked back at Aella
" so..... What you wanna do now? " she asked
Aella shrugged. "I don't know... maybe if you had time... you could teach me to fight? So I could defend myself," she said hopefully. Ever since she was younger, she had wanted to be able to do everything. She had wanted to dance, read, write, fight, play an instrument, sing, and everything else that anyone could hope for. As she had gotten older, her childish dream had faded. But now that there was an opportunity for her to get one step closer... she had to take it, or at least try. She remembered what her father had told her. He said to have realistic expectations, or she would be disappointed. All the girls her age told her to be content with what she had. But Aella never really shook that hope off.

Liekki
December 19th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Not at all.
Silas opened his eyes, scanning the room. The blinds were still pulled back.
He sat up, pulling them open as sun trickled in the room. Most of his kind shrank back..but he stayed, taking it in. He knew this was odd, but it was just for him, his own little comfort. He heard a timid knock on the door, and closed the blinds once more, slipping on his mask as he went to open the door. Just as he had expected. Laslo stood at the door in her nightgown. He smirked.
"Mornin'." He said, letting her in. He paused, as she sat on the bed, to look outside, then shut the door. His mom was probably downstairs, or still asleep.
Laslo and Silas tended to do this, in case they woke her up. This way, they could quietly talk and play.
Celso walked up to a house known for being home to a family of darklings. He sneered as he saw a woman wearing a mask inside the home. He pounded on the door, "Mandatory search! Open the door, or I'll open it for you!" Sure it wasn't in his job description to search homes, but he honestly was scared of the darklings. He felt the need to 'put them in their place' so that he didn't feel threatened. Coupled with his horrible personality, this turned into prejudice and led to hate. The Alpha Shadows scared him... he thought they were unpredictable and outrageous. He saw no cause behind it, like all the rest of the ignorant people that made up his friend group. He rolled his eyes as he waited for the people inside to respond.

Leucos
December 19th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Aella shrugged. "I don't know... maybe if you had time... you could teach me to fight? So I could defend myself," she said hopefully. Ever since she was younger, she had wanted to be able to do everything. She had wanted to dance, read, write, fight, play an instrument, sing, and everything else that anyone could hope for. As she had gotten older, her childish dream had faded. But now that there was an opportunity for her to get one step closer... she had to take it, or at least try. She remembered what her father had told her. He said to have realistic expectations, or she would be disappointed. All the girls her age told her to be content with what she had. But Aella never really shook that hope off.

She smiled wide she loves to fight and maybe she hoped she can pass her skills down to some one .
" of course! I can teach you to hunt as well maybe give you a few tips on how to actually stalk your prey " she said her voice was laced with excitement . She remembered when she first gotten her shield and dagger her father said that there's nothing wrong with a lady learning how to fight . And it did come to great use for protection and other things .Her shield ...She looked behind herself to see her trusty protector it was a bit old made of metal painted red with a black symbol in the middle "when do you wish to start?" She asked now looking back at Aella

CreatureOfHabit
December 19th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Celso walked up to a house known for being home to a family of darklings. He sneered as he saw a woman wearing a mask inside the home. He pounded on the door, "Mandatory search! Open the door, or I'll open it for you!" Sure it wasn't in his job description to search homes, but he honestly was scared of the darklings. He felt the need to 'put them in their place' so that he didn't feel threatened. Coupled with his horrible personality, this turned into prejudice and led to hate. The Alpha Shadows scared him... he thought they were unpredictable and outrageous. He saw no cause behind it, like all the rest of the ignorant people that made up his friend group. He rolled his eyes as he waited for the people inside to respond.
Emilia opened the door, looking him up and down. She could sense his annoyance, and wanted to spite him further. "Let me get the kids" she said, as she turned to walk upstairs. She saw that Laslo's door was open. She assumed she was with Silas, so she called loud, so it was enough to be heard despite the door,'' Come on out you two!" "We have company.." Silas and Laslo opened the door, their heads peeking out. Laslo took her hand, her stuffed cat in the other, from when they had been playing, and the three walked downstairs to greet the man.

Liekki
December 19th, 2017, 06:55 PM
She smiled wide she loves to fight and maybe she hoped she can pass her skills down to some one .
" of course! I can teach you to hunt as well maybe give you a few tips on how to actually stalk your prey " she said her voice was laced with excitement . She remembered when she first gotten her shield and dagger her father said that there's nothing wrong with a lady learning how to fight . And it did come to great use for protection and other things .Her shield ...She looked behind herself to see her trusty protector it was a bit old made of metal painted red with a black symbol in the middle "when do you wish to start?" She asked now looking back at Aella
"When? Now would work... except my shop has to be open for eight hours," Aella said, thinking how she could circumvent that rule. "Oh! We could go behind the shop, and put a bell out. Customers ring it when they need assistance or to pay," Aella continued, "and to discourage stealing, tell them I'm in the back of the shop, so they wouldn't dare." She remembered how the other man had waltzed in and stolen the book, but she decided to not think about that. Besides, I think a dreamwatcher was walking by here not too long ago. They'll see if something's up She assured herself, and decided not to think about all of the other possibilities. She looked to Lalia for approval.

Liekki
December 19th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Emilia opened the door, looking him up and down. She could sense his annoyance, and wanted to spite him further. "Let me get the kids" she said, as she turned to walk upstairs. She saw that Laslo's door was open. She assumed she was with Silas, so she called loud, so it was enough to be heard despite the door,'' Come on out you two!" "We have company.." Silas and Laslo opened the door, their heads peeking out. Laslo took her hand, her stuffed cat in the other, from when they had been playing, and the three walked downstairs to greet the man.
Celso looked coldly at the family. "Where's your husband?" he asked. He was of the opinion that a man should rule the family, no exceptions. "What's with the..." he gestured to the masks, "disguises. Are you Alpha shadows?" Celso raised an eyebrow. He always spoke before thinking about what he was going to say, so he rolled his eyes and continued on his unnecessary speech, "I'm searching your house for illegal weapons or evidence of any other... illegal stuff." Despite being a dreamwatcher, he was not familiar with the darkling laws, so he often made up his own. He made sure Thea wasn't around to tattle on him, then he waltzed into the home. How do darklings have such a nice home? Probably stealing jobs and goods from cloaklings. The winglings probably gave up all their money for these people. Sometimes winglings are just as bad as darklings. Celso sighed and shook his head. He was the most racist you could get without making a terrorist group made of cloaklings. The sad part was that he could probably do it if he tried, but he wouldn't. He was much too lazy to do that.

Leucos
December 19th, 2017, 08:17 PM
"When? Now would work... except my shop has to be open for eight hours," Aella said, thinking how she could circumvent that rule. "Oh! We could go behind the shop, and put a bell out. Customers ring it when they need assistance or to pay," Aella continued, "and to discourage stealing, tell them I'm in the back of the shop, so they wouldn't dare." She remembered how the other man had waltzed in and stolen the book, but she decided to not think about that. Besides, I think a dreamwatcher was walking by here not too long ago. They'll see if something's up She assured herself, and decided not to think about all of the other possibilities. She looked to Lalia for approval.

Lalia nodded in approval she started to walk out of the store she grabbed her shield and held her dagger she looked at Aella from the corner of her eye " I'll let you get ready " she said with a smile she turned the the corner that would lead to the back. She was actually excited as much as the shopkeeper was . father will be proud of me! I'm finally teaching some one how to fight

CreatureOfHabit
December 20th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Celso looked coldly at the family. "Where's your husband?" he asked. He was of the opinion that a man should rule the family, no exceptions. "What's with the..." he gestured to the masks, "disguises. Are you Alpha shadows?" Celso raised an eyebrow. He always spoke before thinking about what he was going to say, so he rolled his eyes and continued on his unnecessary speech, "I'm searching your house for illegal weapons or evidence of any other... illegal stuff." Despite being a dreamwatcher, he was not familiar with the darkling laws, so he often made up his own. He made sure Thea wasn't around to tattle on him, then he waltzed into the home. How do darklings have such a nice home? Probably stealing jobs and goods from cloaklings. The winglings probably gave up all their money for these people. Sometimes winglings are just as bad as darklings. Celso sighed and shook his head. He was the most racist you could get without making a terrorist group made of cloaklings. The sad part was that he could probably do it if he tried, but he wouldn't. He was much too lazy to do that.
Ok, two ideas I forgot to mention, but when Silas opened the curtains, what if they were half breeds? That would explain why the father isn't in the picture, and why Silas secretly likes the warmth of the sun. Also, what if the only reason they try to be good is because they have evolved into civility? Whenever their bad side shows is when they lash out by means of violence, sarcasm, for example. That would explain why they appear more sinister. Anyways, away we go!

Before his mother could speak, irritated by the man's nosiness, Silas replied "We have our reasons.'' "Although I'm sure someone like you wouldn't understand the dislike for publicity, as high and mighty as you are." Whether or not Emilia was shocked or displeased at her son for speaking out of turn, it didn't show. "We aren't." "Although I'm sure that won't satisfy you." She turned, wanting to talk with him in private. Emilia's voice grew more threatening, as she said,"You've done enough by coming here, but the law is law." "However," she said, her voice chillingly pleasant once more. ''Don't think I didn't hear you." "You may go through what you please, but I don't want you tearing apart our house, nor completely disregarding our privacy.""Some questions I don't wish to answer."

Liekki
December 20th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Ok, two ideas I forgot to mention, but when Silas opened the curtains, what if they were half breeds? That would explain why the father isn't in the picture, and why Silas secretly likes the warmth of the sun. Also, what if the only reason they try to be good is because they have evolved into civility? Whenever their bad side shows is when they lash out by means of violence, sarcasm, for example. That would explain why they appear more sinister. Anyways, away we go!

Before his mother could speak, irritated by the man's nosiness, Silas replied "We have our reasons.'' "Although I'm sure someone like you wouldn't understand the dislike for publicity, as high and mighty as you are." Whether or not Emilia was shocked or displeased at her son for speaking out of turn, it didn't show. "We aren't." "Although I'm sure that won't satisfy you." She turned, wanting to talk with him in private. Emilia's voice grew more threatening, as she said,"You've done enough by coming here, but the law is law." "However," she said, her voice chillingly pleasant once more. ''Don't think I didn't hear you." "You may go through what you please, but I don't want you tearing apart our house, nor completely disregarding our privacy.""Some questions I don't wish to answer."
(Ooh, I like that idea)
Celso's anger flared at the family's response. He did consider himself as 'high and mighty', although he didn't catch the sarcasm in the boy's voice. "I can do whatever I want," he replied coldly. Walking further into the house, he noticed that the house was nicely furnished, unlike the type that he had seen in the slums of Averandi. He faltered, unsure why exactly he was searching the house. First of all, where do I start? And second of all, what do I look for? Celso wondered. He glanced around the house, and began shuffling through trunks of items. Amazingly, none of this embarrassed Celso. He had trouble imagining anyone thinking of him as anything but 'noble'. After all, the only reason he had become a dreamwatcher is because he had exceptional talent in his power, and he hated darklings. That was all that was really required in the job. Celso thought of some of them a disgrace. Some of them are winglings, and a few of them want peace with the darklings. How disgusting. he thought. His thought process mainly consisted of (1) Boosting his self-esteem abnormally high. (2) putting others down so that he seems better. And (3) making sure he can do whatever he wants. He stopped looking through things and looked at the family. A small shred of guilt ran through him but soon disappeared. He cursed his conscience.

Liekki
December 20th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Lalia nodded in approval she started to walk out of the store she grabbed her shield and held her dagger she looked at Aella from the corner of her eye " I'll let you get ready " she said with a smile she turned the the corner that would lead to the back. She was actually excited as much as the shopkeeper was . father will be proud of me! I'm finally teaching some one how to fight
Aella quickly scribbled on a piece of paper and put it on the desk next to a bell. She ran upstairs and changed into pants and a work shirt. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail and looked into the mirror. She willed her wings to appear, admiring them in her reflection. She rarely had her wings out because of all of the unrest between the races. She leaped downstairs and walked outside. She smiled and asked, "So, what first?"

Leucos
December 20th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Aella quickly scribbled on a piece of paper and put it on the desk next to a bell. She ran upstairs and changed into pants and a work shirt. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail and looked into the mirror. She willed her wings to appear, admiring them in her reflection. She rarely had her wings out because of all of the unrest between the races. She leaped downstairs and walked outside. She smiled and asked, "So, what first?"

Lalia had a small smile but it quickly vanished her happiness was replaced by seriousness he grip on her weapons were tighter
" First grab a suitable item you think is a good weapon we are learning how to fight. This means no laughing or giggling . only focus and seriousness . This isn't a game this is preparation for when you need to defend yourself or fight for this kingdom . For there is no laughing or giggling in battles " she stated her tone was stern her eyes looked a bit deadly

Liekki
December 20th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Lalia had a small smile but it quickly vanished her happiness was replaced by seriousness he grip on her weapons were tighter
" First grab a suitable item you think is a good weapon we are learning how to fight. This means no laughing or giggling . only focus and seriousness . This isn't a game this is preparation for when you need to defend yourself or fight for this kingdom . For there is no laughing or giggling in battles " she stated her tone was stern her eyes looked a bit deadly
Aella was shocked by Lalia's sudden change in tone. "Uh, okay," she replied, grabbing a heavy stick from the ground, "I don't have any other weapons. Will this so?" She mentally prepared herself for what was to come. Her palms began to sweat and she held the stick up. She tried to keep her wrists straight, but they kept bending, not used to having to exercise. Aella blushed, “I’m not going to be any good. I’m starting from scratch… and I don’t know anything yet.” She bit her lip and hoisted the stick up.

Leucos
December 20th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Aella was shocked by Lalia's sudden change in tone. "Uh, okay," she replied, grabbing a heavy stick from the ground, "I don't have any other weapons. Will this so?" She mentally prepared herself for what was to come. Her palms began to sweat and she held the stick up. She tried to keep her wrists straight, but they kept bending, not used to having to exercise. Aella blushed, “I’m not going to be any good. I’m starting from scratch… and I don’t know anything yet.” She bit her lip and hoisted the stick up.

Lalia nodded " it will have to do . Now then this will also focus on your balance in strength " she added and put her fists up
" I'm gonna try to land a few punches on you I want to see how great your reflexes are . Block my punches with that stick " she said and she narrowed her eyes she aimed a hit for Aella stomach giving her enough time to block the attack you can do this Aella don't let fear stop you from what you want to do or learn

Liekki
December 21st, 2017, 03:45 PM
Lalia nodded " it will have to do . Now then this will also focus on your balance in strength " she added and put her fists up
" I'm gonna try to land a few punches on you I want to see how great your reflexes are . Block my punches with that stick " she said and she narrowed her eyes she aimed a hit for Aella stomach giving her enough time to block the attack you can do this Aella don't let fear stop you from what you want to do or learn
Aella yelped as Lalia hit her stomach. "Sorry. Can we try again?" she asked. She sighed and told herself that she would get better. Practice makes perfect. Besides, it's my first time trying this anyway. I'll just work extra hard so it won't take as long. She breathed deeply and looked at Laila. "I'm ready."

Leucos
December 21st, 2017, 04:00 PM
Aella yelped as Lalia hit her stomach. "Sorry. Can we try again?" she asked. She sighed and told herself that she would get better. Practice makes perfect. Besides, it's my first time trying this anyway. I'll just work extra hard so it won't take as long. She breathed deeply and looked at Laila. "I'm ready."

Lalia narrowed her eyes but nodded she aimed a hit again for the same place but she kicked instead this time " don't hold back " she said sternly

Liekki
December 22nd, 2017, 03:45 PM
Lalia narrowed her eyes but nodded she aimed a hit again for the same place but she kicked instead this time " don't hold back " she said sternly
Aella yelped once again, but still barely blocked the attack. Don't get ahead of yourself, all you've learned is to block a straightforward attack. And that was when I already knew where she was going to hit. Pull yourself together and concentrate. "Well, I sorta did it," Aella said, about to say she would need more practice; she decided to leave that up to the instructor, Lalia.

Leucos
December 22nd, 2017, 06:21 PM
Aella yelped once again, but still barely blocked the attack. Don't get ahead of yourself, all you've learned is to block a straightforward attack. And that was when I already knew where she was going to hit. Pull yourself together and concentrate. "Well, I sorta did it," Aella said, about to say she would need more practice; she decided to leave that up to the instructor, Lalia.

Lalia stopped her actions and sighed frustratingly she passed back and forth then looked at Aella " you are holding back . Don't . It keeps you from achieving your goals and what you want to do. We're done for the day . Unless you wish to continue " she said as she put away her shield

Liekki
December 25th, 2017, 08:57 AM
Lalia stopped her actions and sighed frustratingly she passed back and forth then looked at Aella " you are holding back . Don't . It keeps you from achieving your goals and what you want to do. We're done for the day . Unless you wish to continue " she said as she put away her shield
"No, no. I'm sorry. I'll do better tomorrow, I won't hold back," Aella said. At first she had worried about hurting Lalia, but now she saw that that wasn't going to happen. Lalia was too skilled to let a hit from Aella hurt her. Aella went back into the shop, scanning to make sure everything was in order.

Leucos
December 25th, 2017, 09:56 AM
"No, no. I'm sorry. I'll do better tomorrow, I won't hold back," Aella said. At first she had worried about hurting Lalia, but now she saw that that wasn't going to happen. Lalia was too skilled to let a hit from Aella hurt her. Aella went back into the shop, scanning to make sure everything was in order.

Lalia watched the Shopkeeper go back to her little store she sighed and scratched the back of her neck . She wondered if this was gonna be trickier then she thought of course it would be . Nothing is easy right away if to was easy then ....we won't learn anything at all she walked back into the shop and tilted her head " was I too hard on you? " she asked worryingly

Liekki
December 26th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Lalia watched the Shopkeeper go back to her little store she sighed and scratched the back of her neck . She wondered if this was gonna be trickier then she thought of course it would be . Nothing is easy right away if to was easy then ....we won't learn anything at all she walked back into the shop and tilted her head " was I too hard on you? " she asked worryingly
Aella turned around. She felt guilty for giving Lalia that impression, "No, no. I just don't live up to my own expectations, I guess. I just need to work harder, that's all." She continued sweeping the shop, her eyes scanning the shelves once again. Sometimes she discovered books on her shelves that she could have sworn she had never seen before. She stopped when she saw a book with blue binding and gold swirls sitting on her shelf. The Whole and Unaltered History of Averandi the title read. She snatched it off the shelf and quickly tried to hide it. This book wasn't technically against the law, but the queen didn't approve of it. She had 'tweaked' most history books so that they were to her liking. This one was missed by the queen. She hurriedly ran upstairs and shoved the incriminating book into her clothes trunk, wrapping it in a spare apron. She leaped back down the stairs and continued sweeping as if nothing had happened.

Leucos
December 26th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Aella turned around. She felt guilty for giving Lalia that impression, "No, no. I just don't live up to my own expectations, I guess. I just need to work harder, that's all." She continued sweeping the shop, her eyes scanning the shelves once again. Sometimes she discovered books on her shelves that she could have sworn she had never seen before. She stopped when she saw a book with blue binding and gold swirls sitting on her shelf. The Whole and Unaltered History of Averandi the title read. She snatched it off the shelf and quickly tried to hide it. This book wasn't technically against the law, but the queen didn't approve of it. She had 'tweaked' most history books so that they were to her liking. This one was missed by the queen. She hurriedly ran upstairs and shoved the incriminating book into her clothes trunk, wrapping it in a spare apron. She leaped back down the stairs and continued sweeping as if nothing had happened.

Lalia blinked a few times when she saw Aella grab a certain book and run upstairs only to come back down and act as if nothing had ever happened . She walked in the store and looked at the shelves again then back at Aella
" if I ever am too hard on you let me know ... " she said softly her purple eyes looked back at the shelves wondering if it was possible to by another book . She ran her finger across the spines of the books she started to hum a song and it turned to signing which she rarely did since she was embarrassed to do so " I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you'll do... " she sang and looked down a small blush was on her cheeks .

Liekki
December 29th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Lalia blinked a few times when she saw Aella grab a certain book and run upstairs only to come back down and act as if nothing had ever happened . She walked in the store and looked at the shelves again then back at Aella
" if I ever am too hard on you let me know ... " she said softly her purple eyes looked back at the shelves wondering if it was possible to by another book . She ran her finger across the spines of the books she started to hum a song and it turned to signing which she rarely did since she was embarrassed to do so " I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you'll do... " she sang and looked down a small blush was on her cheeks .
Aella shook her head and continued sweeping. I've heard that song before, she thought distantly. She twirled around the store, thinking about the book. She decided she was going to keep it. After all, she wanted to know the whole history of Averandi. She wanted more than anything to know what really happened before the queen came into power. Aella glanced at Lalia, sensing her embarrassment.

Leucos
December 29th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Aella shook her head and continued sweeping. I've heard that song before, she thought distantly. She twirled around the store, thinking about the book. She decided she was going to keep it. After all, she wanted to know the whole history of Averandi. She wanted more than anything to know what really happened before the queen came into power. Aella glanced at Lalia, sensing her embarrassment.

Lalia cleared her throat and looked at Aella from the corner of her eye
" s...sorry. I just haven't sang in a while ..no one would think of a person like me trying to sing so..I don't normally do it " she explained and looked back at the books still trying to find another one
" I think I've over stayed my welcome ....a good guest does not overstay a perfect guest goes home " she said

Liekki
December 31st, 2017, 08:07 AM
Lalia cleared her throat and looked at Aella from the corner of her eye
" s...sorry. I just haven't sang in a while ..no one would think of a person like me trying to sing so..I don't normally do it " she explained and looked back at the books still trying to find another one
" I think I've over stayed my welcome ....a good guest does not overstay a perfect guest goes home " she said
"It's quite alright. You can come over any time you want. Feel free to stop by anytime. And... will we continue fighting lessons?" Aella glanced at her backyard, and then looked back at Lalia. "Do you... need another book?" she asked, seeing Lalia scan the shelves.

Leucos
December 31st, 2017, 11:00 AM
"It's quite alright. You can come over any time you want. Feel free to stop by anytime. And... will we continue fighting lessons?" Aella glanced at her backyard, and then looked back at Lalia. "Do you... need another book?" she asked, seeing Lalia scan the shelves.

Lalia smiled a bit she looked over to Aella
" well I would like another book. And if you wish to continue the lessons we shall " she said she looked back at the shelves again her eyes lit up as she found one tales of beedle the bard she grabbed it and smiled
" how much? " she asked again holding the book up showing the cover .She almost forgotten about her other one and she grabbed it too

Liekki
January 1st, 2018, 02:35 PM
Queen Dawn sighed heavily and a maid looked at her curiously before being waved off. She walked briskly through the halls, people rushing out of her way. She was quite intimidating when she wanted to be, but this time her anger was directed towards her husband. He had gone out into town without consulting with her, and had been there for hours. Dawn yelled at a servant to ready a carriage for her. She was helped into the overly expensive carrige and began riding out to town. A few minutes later, she arrived on the main road and told the driver to meet her in that spot an hour later. She growled as townspeople crowded the streets, horses pushing the villagers this way and that. A few people gave her bewildered looks before they were swept into the crown. Breathing deeply, Dawn held her head high and shoved through the crowd until she got to a lonely side street near a run-down bookstore. Cheshire cat

Leucos
January 1st, 2018, 02:45 PM
Queen Dawn sighed heavily and a maid looked at her curiously before being waved off. She walked briskly through the halls, people rushing out of her way. She was quite intimidating when she wanted to be, but this time her anger was directed towards her husband. He had gone out into town without consulting with her, and had been there for hours. Dawn yelled at a servant to ready a carriage for her. She was helped into the overly expensive carrige and began riding out to town. A few minutes later, she arrived on the main road and told the driver to meet her in that spot an hour later. She growled as townspeople crowded the streets, horses pushing the villagers this way and that. A few people gave her bewildered looks before they were swept into the crown. Breathing deeply, Dawn held her head high and shoved through the crowd until she got to a lonely side street near a run-down bookstore. Cheshire cat

Lalia sighed as she existed the bookstore she smiled back at it not knowing that the queen was in front of her a few feet she turned to walk out of the side street she was looking at her new book . She hoped that her new friend would do alright for running the shop she she accidentally bumped into some one and dropped her book
" I'm so sorry who ever you ar-" she said as she looked up she gasped now covering her mouth and backed up ever so slowly she now had her head down forgetting book " I'm sorry your majesty ...I should have looked where I was going ...are you ok " she asked . nervously

Liekki
January 1st, 2018, 03:00 PM
Lalia sighed as she existed the bookstore she smiled back at it not knowing that the queen was in front of her a few feet she turned to walk out of the side street she was looking at her new book . She hoped that her new friend would do alright for running the shop she she accidentally bumped into some one and dropped her book
" I'm so sorry who ever you ar-" she said as she looked up she gasped now covering her mouth and backed up ever so slowly she now had her head down forgetting book " I'm sorry your majesty ...I should have looked where I was going ...are you ok " she asked . nervously
Queen Dawn stumbled back. She smoothed out her dress and looked disdainfully at the girl. She was about to scold her when she paused, "you're a sunling." Sunlings weren't common in Averandi, so seeing one on the streets was rare. "What's your name?" Dawn inquired, her voice much softer.

Leucos
January 1st, 2018, 03:04 PM
Queen Dawn stumbled back. She smoothed out her dress and looked disdainfully at the girl. She was about to scold her when she paused, "you're a sunling." Sunlings weren't common in Averandi, so seeing one on the streets was rare. "What's your name?" Dawn inquired, her voice much softer.

Lalia kept her head down she felt terrible for bumping into the queen but was shocked as to why she wasn't scolded for her action
" y..yes I'm a sunling ...my name's Lalia " she said she was still nervous around her " a hunter and fighter " she added

Liekki
January 1st, 2018, 03:16 PM
Lalia kept her head down she felt terrible for bumping into the queen but was shocked as to why she wasn't scolded for her action
" y..yes I'm a sunling ...my name's Lalia " she said she was still nervous around her " a hunter and fighter " she added
"Were you born in the town?" Dawn asked, genuinely curious for once. All of the sunlings that she had seen lived in the castle or with the lords and ladies of the court. She wanted to know the girl's past and how she got into the town, but she could tell if she pressed too hard for information the girl would shut down. "You know, you're a sunling. You could have a better job. A lady of the court, maybe. You don't have to stay in this filth," she added. She had forgotten her husband's disappearance by this time, and was focused on Lalia.

Leucos
January 1st, 2018, 03:24 PM
"Were you born in the town?" Dawn asked, genuinely curious for once. All of the sunlings that she had seen lived in the castle or with the lords and ladies of the court. She wanted to know the girl's past and how she got into the town, but she could tell if she pressed too hard for information the girl would shut down. "You know, you're a sunling. You could have a better job. A lady of the court, maybe. You don't have to stay in this filth," she added. She had forgotten her husband's disappearance by this time, and was focused on Lalia.

Lalia now looked up and tilted her head
" well yes actually I was born in the kingdom .. My father trained me the best he could made me the women I am today " she said with a smile then she sighed
" that would be lovely your majesty but... I don't want that as kind as your offer is I want some one to see me as who I am not what I am. I wanna play my part . Possibly befriend a few people . I want them to see me as me not a sunling but being a sunling does come with good benefits " she said with a soft smile

Liekki
January 3rd, 2018, 02:18 PM
Lalia now looked up and tilted her head
" well yes actually I was born in the kingdom .. My father trained me the best he could made me the women I am today " she said with a smile then she sighed
" that would be lovely your majesty but... I don't want that as kind as your offer is I want some one to see me as who I am not what I am. I wanna play my part . Possibly befriend a few people . I want them to see me as me not a sunling but being a sunling does come with good benefits " she said with a soft smile
The queen blinked and said, "but wouldn't you like to live... better? You're a sunling, you should live like one. And, with more money and a bigger place, you could even have your own training arena built. More money means you have the ability to befriend more people." She genuinely didn't understand why anyone would turn down power and wealth. She refrained from anger, after all, they were both sunlings. She's a sunling. Another sunling in my court would show the other kingdoms what they're dealing with. "What if..." the queen started, "you don't become a lady of the court. Instead, you can become the commander of the army. You don't have to fight, if you don't want to. Just train the soldiers, keep them in check. You'd be the first female commander." She hoped that offer would catch her.

Leucos
January 3rd, 2018, 03:33 PM
The queen blinked and said, "but wouldn't you like to live... better? You're a sunling, you should live like one. And, with more money and a bigger place, you could even have your own training arena built. More money means you have the ability to befriend more people." She genuinely didn't understand why anyone would turn down power and wealth. She refrained from anger, after all, they were both sunlings. She's a sunling. Another sunling in my court would show the other kingdoms what they're dealing with. "What if..." the queen started, "you don't become a lady of the court. Instead, you can become the commander of the army. You don't have to fight, if you don't want to. Just train the soldiers, keep them in check. You'd be the first female commander." She hoped that offer would catch her.

Lalia looked down she was thinking this through
I'll tell her I'll think about it she looks up at the queen her purple eyes shined a bit " yes money does have good benefits but if one is rich to where he wasn't before it may blind him and he may loose apart of himself . Money holds great power in many things miss but sometimes it holds power over us . I'll think on your offer your majesty is that alright? " Lalia asked with a tilt of her head she HOpped SHe DIdnt Anger Her QUEen

Liekki
January 4th, 2018, 12:36 PM
Lalia looked down she was thinking this through
I'll tell her I'll think about it she looks up at the queen her purple eyes shined a bit " yes money does have good benefits but if one is rich to where he wasn't before it may blind him and he may loose apart of himself . Money holds great power in many things miss but sometimes it holds power over us . I'll think on your offer your majesty is that alright? " Lalia asked with a tilt of her head she HOpped SHe DIdnt Anger Her QUEen
"Yes, think very carefully. This is the most generous offer I have given to anyone, just know that," the queen replied. That wasn't quite true. She had given VERY generous offers as bribes when she didn't want to let a scandal get out. "What is this street?" Dawn asked, "I have never seen this before. Or any of the shops on it." She was unaware that this may have made her sound careless- like she didn't know any streets in her own kingdom.

Leucos
January 4th, 2018, 03:28 PM
"Yes, think very carefully. This is the most generous offer I have given to anyone, just know that," the queen replied. That wasn't quite true. She had given VERY generous offers as bribes when she didn't want to let a scandal get out. "What is this street?" Dawn asked, "I have never seen this before. Or any of the shops on it." She was unaware that this may have made her sound careless- like she didn't know any streets in her own kingdom.

She blinked at her queen
" honestly ma'am I don't know either" she said but she remembered a certain some one who did need help
I'll join if she can do something for her ...and I'll join any ways because it is a good offer
She cleared her throat her head held up high with a smile
" and I'll join .....if.......you do something for me " she stated her hands behind her back hoping just hoping that she could get the queen to help Aella

Liekki
January 4th, 2018, 03:42 PM
She blinked at her queen
" honestly ma'am I don't know either" she said but she remembered a certain some one who did need help
I'll join if she can do something for her ...and I'll join any ways because it is a good offer
She cleared her throat her head held up high with a smile
" and I'll join .....if.......you do something for me " she stated her hands behind her back hoping just hoping that she could get the queen to help Aella
"I do many things for people. What do you want me to do?" Dawn asked. She wanted that sunling in a high position, and bribes never seemed to bother Dawn. "I've got money and jewels. I can basically do anything. After all, I make the rules in this place. You name it, I can do it." The queen could hardly believe that she was bargaining with a villager. A sunling villiager, she reminded herself.

Leucos
January 4th, 2018, 03:47 PM
"I do many things for people. What do you want me to do?" Dawn asked. She wanted that sunling in a high position, and bribes never seemed to bother Dawn. "I've got money and jewels. I can basically do anything. After all, I make the rules in this place. You name it, I can do it." The queen could hardly believe that she was bargaining with a villager. A sunling villiager, she reminded herself.

She hummed for a bit her eyes seemed to shine
" caaaaaaan.... You help a friend? Her names Aella. " she said with a wide smile . She noticed that her hands felt empty her eyes were wide her book! She dropped it she looked around at the ground she found it a few inches away she sighed in relief and picked it back up now looking back at the queen

Liekki
January 4th, 2018, 03:53 PM
She hummed for a bit her eyes seemed to shine
" caaaaaaan.... You help a friend? Her names Aella. " she said with a wide smile . She noticed that her hands felt empty her eyes were wide her book! She dropped it she looked around at the ground she found it a few inches away she sighed in relief and picked it back up now looking back at the queen
"Yes, yes," the queen said, waving her hand dismissively. "I can do lots of things. What does she need?" Dawn watched as the girl scrambled to find something, coming back up with a book. "What book is that?" she asked, slightly curious.

Leucos
January 4th, 2018, 03:59 PM
"Yes, yes," the queen said, waving her hand dismissively. "I can do lots of things. What does she need?" Dawn watched as the girl scrambled to find something, coming back up with a book. "What book is that?" she asked, slightly curious.

She just kept smiling as she held her book close
" Romeo and Juliet of course " she said with happiness ringing in her tone she looked back at the direction of the bookshop
" she needs ....Some money to keep her shop running no one hardly ever walks in there . And she does it alone. Miss please if you could help her " she said and sighed she felt a bit odd using the words need and money together but Aella did need help and she gained her trust .

Liekki
January 4th, 2018, 04:10 PM
She just kept smiling as she held her book close
" Romeo and Juliet of course " she said with happiness ringing in her tone she looked back at the direction of the bookshop
" she needs ....Some money to keep her shop running no one hardly ever walks in there . And she does it alone. Miss please if you could help her " she said and sighed she felt a bit odd using the words need and money together but Aella did need help and she gained her trust .
"Yes, fine. Done. Money is the easiest thing to give," the queen said carelessly. "So now you want to become the captain of the army? Of course you'll get paid, housing if you wish. Anything you want, really. Is that all?"

Leucos
January 4th, 2018, 04:16 PM
"Yes, fine. Done. Money is the easiest thing to give," the queen said carelessly. "So now you want to become the captain of the army? Of course you'll get paid, housing if you wish. Anything you want, really. Is that all?"

She nods
" Yes . I have drempt of having an apprentice one day. But training a whole army! That's amazing ! " she said she couldn't really contain the excitement but she took a deep breath calming down a bit but Aella will always be my first apprentice . And friend
" can I ask you something ? " she asked again

CreatureOfHabit
January 4th, 2018, 04:16 PM

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.. :cuddle:

Emilia, despite her disgust, knew the risks this presented. If anything would please this man, perhaps some food would help. She sighed, trying her best to hold her temper in, and walked into the kitchen. She called out as she did to him. "Sir, we were just about to have breakfast, would you care to join us? " -Meanwhile- Silas sat on the couch that was near the door, keeping a close eye on the man. Seeing as he was going to be searching the house, there he was, awkwardly sitting, not sure of whether to be a host, or stand to the side. Laslo sat beside him, curious. "Silas, what is the man going to do?" "Are we going get arrested?" Silas looked to his sister, and couldn't help but be amused. "He's here to search the house, you know, like when a health official searches a restaurant." "They try to make sure everything is safe, in tip top shape." They both freezed, hearing their mom call for them to set the table. Silas jumped off the couch, taking his sister's hand. "Look, we're going to be ok." "If that man dares touch us, he'll have me to deal with."

Liekki
January 4th, 2018, 04:18 PM
She nods
" Yes . I have drempt of having an apprentice one day. But training a whole army! That's amazing ! " she said she couldn't really contain the excitement but she took a deep breath calming down a bit but Aella will always be my first apprentice . And friend
" can I ask you something ? " she asked again
"Yes, darling. What is it?" Dawn asked, examining her nails. Perfect, as always. Did I take my potion today? Probably. I normally do. But what if I didn't? Better drink another one, just in case. Dawn looked up, forgetting their conversation. "Yes?"

Liekki
January 4th, 2018, 04:25 PM
Sorry I haven't posted in a while.. :cuddle:

Emilia, despite her disgust, knew the risks this presented. If anything would please this man, perhaps some food would help. She sighed, trying her best to hold her temper in, and walked into the kitchen. She called out as she did to him. "Sir, we were just about to have breakfast, would you care to join us? " -Meanwhile- Silas sat on the couch that was near the door, keeping a close eye on the man. Seeing as he was going to be searching the house, there he was, awkwardly sitting, not sure of whether to be a host, or stand to the side. Laslo sat beside him, curious. "Silas, what is the man going to do?" "Are we going get arrested?" Silas looked to his sister, and couldn't help but be amused. "He's here to search the house, you know, like when a health official searches a restaurant." "They try to make sure everything is safe, in tip top shape." They both freezed, hearing their mom call for them to set the table. Silas jumped off the couch, taking his sister's hand. "Look, we're going to be ok." "If that man dares touch us, he'll have me to deal with."
(That's okay. I like playing Celso because compared to him, I seem much less stupid. Even I get angry at him sometimes. Oh wait, all the time.)
"Oh, no. I wouldn't want to waste your money. You obviously don't have any to spare." (oof) That wasn't necessarily true, but Celso had spent his life in a castle, spoiled and everyone 'loved' him and gave him everything he wanted. "Are those your children? You must have a husband. I presume he is a darkling as well?" Celso asked, trying to find anything he could get the family in trouble for. He decided that the reason he hated them is that they were not only darklings, but they were too perfect. He thought that he should be the only one to have a family such as this. Where everyone was loved. Celso obviously thought that the children were spoiled as he had been. He wouldn't admit it, but he was slightly jealous.

Leucos
January 4th, 2018, 04:27 PM
"Yes, darling. What is it?" Dawn asked, examining her nails. Perfect, as always. Did I take my potion today? Probably. I normally do. But what if I didn't? Better drink another one, just in case. Dawn looked up, forgetting their conversation. "Yes?"

Lalias grip on her book tightened she looked down then at the queen
" Are... You happy? Your the queen you have anything you can possibly want . You give people what they need make them happy and yet....I have noticed that non caring tone in your voice. One who gives joy may not receive it back no matter how...great there life seems. Are you happy? " she asked calmly and softly hoping to not anger her queen . She had noticed her ..unhappy tone. She was a bit worried

Liekki
January 4th, 2018, 04:41 PM
Lalias grip on her book tightened she looked down then at the queen
" Are... You happy? Your the queen you have anything you can possibly want . You give people what they need make them happy and yet....I have noticed that non caring tone in your voice. One who gives joy may not receive it back no matter how...great there life seems. Are you happy? " she asked calmly and softly hoping to not anger her queen . She had noticed her ..unhappy tone. She was a bit worried
"Happy? Of course I'm happy," Dawn replied. "Why do you ask?" The queen didn't want to tell anyone about her potion dilemma. The people knew she was old, but no one had questioned her. She wanted to keep it that way. "Are you happy? I mean, living in the town must be hard to bear."

Leucos
January 4th, 2018, 04:52 PM
"Happy? Of course I'm happy," Dawn replied. "Why do you ask?" The queen didn't want to tell anyone about her potion dilemma. The people knew she was old, but no one had questioned her. She wanted to keep it that way. "Are you happy? I mean, living in the town must be hard to bear."

She sighed
" I just noticed your tone is all " she said and looked down again
" not really ... My father died a year agao...I've been lonely since then but I've been doing my best in looking on the bright side of things " she said her tone changed a bit to where it sounded sad. She cleared her throat
" that's how Destiny works I I guess. Do you believe in destiny ? " she said with a tilt of her head

CreatureOfHabit
January 5th, 2018, 09:28 AM
(That's okay. I like playing Celso because compared to him, I seem much less stupid. Even I get angry at him sometimes. Oh wait, all the time.)
"Oh, no. I wouldn't want to waste your money. You obviously don't have any to spare." (oof) That wasn't necessarily true, but Celso had spent his life in a castle, spoiled and everyone 'loved' him and gave him everything he wanted. "Are those your children? You must have a husband. I presume he is a darkling as well?" Celso asked, trying to find anything he could get the family in trouble for. He decided that the reason he hated them is that they were not only darklings, but they were too perfect. He thought that he should be the only one to have a family such as this. Where everyone was loved. Celso obviously thought that the children were spoiled as he had been. He wouldn't admit it, but he was slightly jealous.

Emilia strained, holding back all of her venom towards this man, and said, again "Sir, I'm sure you've worked up an appetite." Before she could give him a chance to respond, she took his hand, wanting to go somewhere private, and led him down the hallway." "Now, I'm sure you don't believe me, but I don't intend to hurt you." "There are some things in this house hold that I kept quiet about" "Before you interrupt, I'm sure even your family had its share of secrets." "My husband betrayed us, sneaking away before I could even blink." "I'd rather let these children stay happy, than be sad later." "That's why I'm saying this here.."Emilia knew as vague as this was, she would not crack under his gaze.
She had a right to her privacy, and would reveal nothing more.

Liekki
January 5th, 2018, 03:55 PM
She sighed
" I just noticed your tone is all " she said and looked down again
" not really ... My father died a year agao...I've been lonely since then but I've been doing my best in looking on the bright side of things " she said her tone changed a bit to where it sounded sad. She cleared her throat
" that's how Destiny works I I guess. Do you believe in destiny ? " she said with a tilt of her head
"I believe in destiny. I also believe that one can make their destiny... if they can find the courage," Dawn replied. "Sometimes you shouldn't look on the bright side of things, or else you will always be disappointed." She frowned slightly and looked off into the distance. "You haven't seen the king, have you? He seems to have wandered off..."

Liekki
January 5th, 2018, 04:35 PM
Emilia strained, holding back all of her venom towards this man, and said, again "Sir, I'm sure you've worked up an appetite." Before she could give him a chance to respond, she took his hand, wanting to go somewhere private, and led him down the hallway." "Now, I'm sure you don't believe me, but I don't intend to hurt you." "There are some things in this house hold that I kept quiet about" "Before you interrupt, I'm sure even your family had its share of secrets." "My husband betrayed us, sneaking away before I could even blink." "I'd rather let these children stay happy, than be sad later." "That's why I'm saying this here.."Emilia knew as vague as this was, she would not crack under his gaze.
She had a right to her privacy, and would reveal nothing more.
Celso's breath caught in his throat, but he disguised it as a cough. Pulling back his hand he said, "You know, some water would be nice. Assuming you have clean water, of course." He had added the second sentence after he realized he could be seen as kind towards the darlings. Why is it that I hate darklings? I mean, the queen is always saying how awful they are... but was it always like this? Celso internally punished his rebellious thoughts and brought his attention back to the woman. "Disgiuing the truth will only lead to strife in the end," Celso said dismissively.

Leucos
January 5th, 2018, 05:02 PM
"I believe in destiny. I also believe that one can make their destiny... if they can find the courage," Dawn replied. "Sometimes you shouldn't look on the bright side of things, or else you will always be disappointed." She frowned slightly and looked off into the distance. "You haven't seen the king, have you? He seems to have wandered off..."

Lalia blinked has their king abandoned their queen? Maybe that's why she sounds a bit unhappy
" No ma'am I'm sorry . ..but if one doesn't look on the bright side at all they'll be angry and unhappy making it very difficult " she said she scratched the back of her neck " so...when shall we get started ? Oh and if you don't mind may I tell my friend ? Just so she knows " she said

Liekki
January 5th, 2018, 05:20 PM
Lalia blinked has their king abandoned their queen? Maybe that's why she sounds a bit unhappy
" No ma'am I'm sorry . ..but if one doesn't look on the bright side at all they'll be angry and unhappy making it very difficult " she said she scratched the back of her neck " so...when shall we get started ? Oh and if you don't mind may I tell my friend ? Just so she knows " she said
"Yes, dear. As soon as you're back I will lead you to the barracks myself, to ensure there are no... complaints about a new female commander," Dawn said. She could live with inequality, but only when the inequality didn't include her. And sexism included her. She coughed lightly and began to lean against the brick side of a building, jumping when she noticed a spider climbing down the wall. She carefully scooted away from the arachnid, not wanting to reveal her one and only weakness: spiders.
(Lol Dawn is so me right now.)

Leucos
January 5th, 2018, 05:23 PM
"Yes, dear. As soon as you're back I will lead you to the barracks myself, to ensure there are no... complaints about a new female commander," Dawn said. She could live with inequality, but only when the inequality didn't include her. And sexism included her. She coughed lightly and began to lean against the brick side of a building, jumping when she noticed a spider climbing down the wall. She carefully scooted away from the arachnid, not wanting to reveal her one and only weakness: spiders.
(Lol Dawn is so me right now.)

Lalia bowed slightly with a soft smile " thank you ma'am " she said and turned around to where she had came from she ran to the shopkeeper now opening the door quickly " Aella! You'll never believe what happened to me today ! " she said happily should I tell her what I did for her? Or should I keep it a surprise ?

Liekki
January 5th, 2018, 05:31 PM
Lalia bowed slightly with a soft smile " thank you ma'am " she said and turned around to where she had came from she ran to the shopkeeper now opening the door quickly " Aella! You'll never believe what happened to me today ! " she said happily should I tell her what I did for her? Or should I keep it a surprise ?
Aella looked up from a book she was reading, "Oh, hey. You're back! What happened?" She set down her book and looked at Lalia curiously. She hadn't seen her so excited before, so Aella was eager to hear what she had to say.

Dawn examined her fingernails casually, glancing into the windows of the shop. Why is that sunling associating with a poor wingling? No matter, she's a high rank now, so she can do whatever she wishes. The queen glared at the spider on the side of the shop and turned away from it.

Leucos
January 5th, 2018, 05:37 PM
Aella looked up from a book she was reading, "Oh, hey. You're back! What happened?" She set down her book and looked at Lalia curiously. She hadn't seen her so excited before, so Aella was eager to hear what she had to say.

Dawn examined her fingernails casually, glancing into the windows of the shop. Why is that sunling associating with a poor wingling? No matter, she's a high rank now, so she can do whatever she wishes. The queen glared at the spider on the side of the shop and turned away from it.

Lalia smiled wide her hands were together
" the queen gave me the position of army commander ! Seeing as I am sunling... And I accepted but only if she did something for me " she said
oh forget it being a surprise ! " well technically not for me...Some one I know " she added with a giggle

Liekki
January 5th, 2018, 05:48 PM
Lalia smiled wide her hands were together
" the queen gave me the position of army commander ! Seeing as I am sunling... And I accepted but only if she did something for me " she said
oh forget it being a surprise ! " well technically not for me...Some one I know " she added with a giggle
"Lalia, you know you don't have to do anything for me. You deserve every good thing out there, because you work so hard to please everyone. I'm happy without needing anything... but that you," Aella said. "What is it?" She felt bad for assuming it was her, but she knew it was implied that it was for her. She just didn't want to seem selfish, so she did everything in her power to be kind.

Leucos
January 5th, 2018, 05:58 PM
"Lalia, you know you don't have to do anything for me. You deserve every good thing out there, because you work so hard to please everyone. I'm happy without needing anything... but that you," Aella said. "What is it?" She felt bad for assuming it was her, but she knew it was implied that it was for her. She just didn't want to seem selfish, so she did everything in her power to be kind.

She just kept smiling
" well to bad ! Because I asked if the queen can give you some money to keep your shop up and running since I see that you basically do it all alone...And I just felt bad. She said she will do it. It's what friends do Aella " she said calmly but excitement still rang in her voice
" we are friends ....right? " she asked with a tilt of her head she didn't really have friends much her friend was her father. Even tho she tries hard to please people it just didn't seem...good enough .

Liekki
January 5th, 2018, 06:02 PM
She just kept smiling
" well to bad ! Because I asked if the queen can give you some money to keep your shop up and running since I see that you basically do it all alone...And I just felt bad. She said she will do it. It's what friends do Aella " she said calmly but excitement still rang in her voice
" we are friends ....right? " she asked with a tilt of her head she didn't really have friends much her friend was her father. Even tho she tries hard to please people it just didn't seem...good enough .
"Yes of course we're friends! But... you could have done something for yourself! Thank you... so so much! I can't express my gratitude in words! I'll be able to build a storage cellar and store more books so that I can have more of one! I'll be able to advertise my shop! Thank you so much Lalia," Aella said, panting from speaking so long. She couldn't figure out how to express her gratitude.
(Sorry for the short replies. I'm working on chapter 3 for the Averandi book)

Leucos
January 5th, 2018, 06:13 PM
"Yes of course we're friends! But... you could have done something for yourself! Thank you... so so much! I can't express my gratitude in words! I'll be able to build a storage cellar and store more books so that I can have more of one! I'll be able to advertise my shop! Thank you so much Lalia," Aella said, panting from speaking so long. She couldn't figure out how to express her gratitude.
(Sorry for the short replies. I'm working on chapter 3 for the Averandi book)

Lalia laughed softly seeing the other girls excitement
" just don't pass out " she said through her laughter she looked over her shoulder out the window wondering if she should head back to the queen or.. Stay. She also wondered how much time she will be able to spend with her friend .she is my first friend I don't want to have to leave right now! Maybe after my first mission I can see her again?? Will the queen let me?
" I think I should be heading back... Maybe we can talk later? " she suggested and looked back at her friend

Liekki
January 5th, 2018, 06:21 PM
Lalia laughed softly seeing the other girls excitement
" just don't pass out " she said through her laughter she looked over her shoulder out the window wondering if she should head back to the queen or.. Stay. She also wondered how much time she will be able to spend with her friend .she is my first friend I don't want to have to leave right now! Maybe after my first mission I can see her again?? Will the queen let me?
" I think I should be heading back... Maybe we can talk later? " she suggested and looked back at her friend
"Any time you want is good with me," Aella said, still grinning. "And tell the queen I said 'hi'! Don't, actually. I was joking. I just mean, it's crazy you actually met the queen in person. What is she like?"
(I got to go for today. I'll be on tomorrow)

Leucos
January 5th, 2018, 06:26 PM
"Any time you want is good with me," Aella said, still grinning. "And tell the queen I said 'hi'! Don't, actually. I was joking. I just mean, it's crazy you actually met the queen in person. What is she like?"
(I got to go for today. I'll be on tomorrow)

Aw k)
Lalia giggled
" she's ....different . She says she's happy but I can tell something is off . The way she said don't always look on the bright side you'll be disappointed ... Honeslty I kinda feel bad. And I maaaaay have bumped into her... But she actually said it was fine which I thought was strange . " she said

CreatureOfHabit
January 6th, 2018, 12:34 PM
Celso's breath caught in his throat, but he disguised it as a cough. Pulling back his hand he said, "You know, some water would be nice. Assuming you have clean water, of course." He had added the second sentence after he realized he could be seen as kind towards the darlings. Why is it that I hate darklings? I mean, the queen is always saying how awful they are... but was it always like this? Celso internally punished his rebellious thoughts and brought his attention back to the woman. "Disgiuing the truth will only lead to strife in the end," Celso said dismissively.
Emilia turned to him, responding with "Very well, I can get you some." "You have your ways and I have mine."
As Emilia turned to walk back, she thought *Maybe this won't be so bad...Despite his, I won't let my guard down.." With a quick move back around she walked into her room, pulling out a photo, its corners worn thin. She held it out saying, "If you want to know more...this is Tobias.. before he left." The man in the photo had a face that shocking resembled Silas's. (Urgh I've been sick.. my brain is on the fritz... ithurtstothink)

Liekki
January 8th, 2018, 03:59 PM
Aw k)
Lalia giggled
" she's ....different . She says she's happy but I can tell something is off . The way she said don't always look on the bright side you'll be disappointed ... Honeslty I kinda feel bad. And I maaaaay have bumped into her... But she actually said it was fine which I thought was strange . " she said
Aella frowned saying, "That does sound pretty strange. Usually the queen seems so self-assured, and kind of haughty. I mean, she goes on about darklings and how they're so horrid, and sunlings well... I don't know why she favors them so much. I mean, no offense, but I can't help but wonder. And it's weird that she would be so okay with someone bumping into her. There's gossip that says she cut off a servant's arm after they dropped hot tea onto her lap. She always seemed kind of..." She tilted her head, thinking about what Lalia had said.

Leucos
January 8th, 2018, 04:25 PM
Aella frowned saying, "That does sound pretty strange. Usually the queen seems so self-assured, and kind of haughty. I mean, she goes on about darklings and how they're so horrid, and sunlings well... I don't know why she favors them so much. I mean, no offense, but I can't help but wonder. And it's weird that she would be so okay with someone bumping into her. There's gossip that says she cut off a servant's arm after they dropped hot tea onto her lap. She always seemed kind of..." She tilted her head, thinking about what Lalia had said.

Lalia sighed
" Maybe this is a way in showing that she is in pain.. " she said she looked over her shoulder " sometimes people who act like that have something happen to them and has caused them to be like that ...And I do think I should be on my way Aella " she said and hugged Aella with a smile she backed up and waved by now exiting the shop and turned the corner to see her queen once again

Liekki
January 8th, 2018, 05:13 PM
Emilia turned to him, responding with "Very well, I can get you some." "You have your ways and I have mine."
As Emilia turned to walk back, she thought *Maybe this won't be so bad...Despite his, I won't let my guard down.." With a quick move back around she walked into her room, pulling out a photo, its corners worn thin. She held it out saying, "If you want to know more...this is Tobias.. before he left." The man in the photo had a face that shocking resembled Silas's. (Urgh I've been sick.. my brain is on the fritz... ithurtstothink)
"I-uh. Okay," Celso said. "I didn't know that..." He felt almost guilty for his questioning of the family. I guess darklings are just like the rest of us. I can't let the queen know of my change of heart, or she'll denounce me... or worse, Celso thought. He looked back up at the woman and said, "So. What were your children's names again?" He lacked conversational skills, and didn't know how to start a casual conversation among two equals. (Oh, I'm sorry. Hope you feel better)

Liekki
January 10th, 2018, 05:31 PM
Lalia sighed
" Maybe this is a way in showing that she is in pain.. " she said she looked over her shoulder " sometimes people who act like that have something happen to them and has caused them to be like that ...And I do think I should be on my way Aella " she said and hugged Aella with a smile she backed up and waved by now exiting the shop and turned the corner to see her queen once again
Queen Dawn stood up straight as Lalia came out of the shop, and she brushed herself off. "Finished, then?" Dawn asked impatiently. She wanted to show the people of Averandi that she was competent at running the kingdom and could choose good commanders. More than anything, Dawn wanted to see what Lalia was made of, and how skilled she was.

Leucos
January 10th, 2018, 05:49 PM
Queen Dawn stood up straight as Lalia came out of the shop, and she brushed herself off. "Finished, then?" Dawn asked impatiently. She wanted to show the people of Averandi that she was competent at running the kingdom and could choose good commanders. More than anything, Dawn wanted to see what Lalia was made of, and how skilled she was.

Lalia nodded " yes ma'am " she said with a smile she made sure her weapons were still at the same spot and they were she just didn't like things stolen especially her own things. She looked around then at the queen
" when will we start? " she asked

Liekki
January 11th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Lalia nodded " yes ma'am " she said with a smile she made sure her weapons were still at the same spot and they were she just didn't like things stolen especially her own things. She looked around then at the queen
" when will we start? " she asked
"Now, if you're ready," Dawn replied. "The sooner, though, the better. It's a big responsibility, you're sure you can handle this job?" The queen had always hated when people asked her if she could 'handle' it, but Dawn wanted to be sure. After all, Lalia would basically have almost as much power as the queen herself. This was the only thing that interested her, so I suppose it was meant to be... Queen Dawn thought, not sure her logic really worked.

Leucos
January 11th, 2018, 09:02 PM
"Now, if you're ready," Dawn replied. "The sooner, though, the better. It's a big responsibility, you're sure you can handle this job?" The queen had always hated when people asked her if she could 'handle' it, but Dawn wanted to be sure. After all, Lalia would basically have almost as much power as the queen herself. This was the only thing that interested her, so I suppose it was meant to be... Queen Dawn thought, not sure her logic really worked.

Lalia looked down for a moment thinking it through one last time she looked back at the queen smiling as she nodded
" I'm positive I'm ready .there's nothing wrong with trying new things " she said with a smile her hands now behind her back her purple eyes shined

Liekki
January 15th, 2018, 05:39 PM
Lalia looked down for a moment thinking it through one last time she looked back at the queen smiling as she nodded
" I'm positive I'm ready .there's nothing wrong with trying new things " she said with a smile her hands now behind her back her purple eyes shined
The queen nodded and said, "okay. We can head back to the castle now. Follow me." She briskly walked away from the lonely street and approached the meeting spot where her carriage was supposed to be. "It's noon, the carriage should be here... any minute now," Dawn mumbled to herself. She pulled her coat closer to herself and stood quietly in the snow.

Leucos
January 15th, 2018, 05:49 PM
The queen nodded and said, "okay. We can head back to the castle now. Follow me." She briskly walked away from the lonely street and approached the meeting spot where her carriage was supposed to be. "It's noon, the carriage should be here... any minute now," Dawn mumbled to herself. She pulled her coat closer to herself and stood quietly in the snow.

Lalia stood next to the queen she looked to the left then the right she felt like something was off . Her purple eyes seemed to shine a bit . She looked at her queen " maybe it's taking them a while ? " she suggested her hand was near her dagger in case anything bad may happen. She kept looking around keeping her eyes open watching people pass watching for anything out of place .
" don't worry ma'am I'm sure they are on they're way " she added reassuringly

Liekki
January 16th, 2018, 03:07 PM
Lalia stood next to the queen she looked to the left then the right she felt like something was off . Her purple eyes seemed to shine a bit . She looked at her queen " maybe it's taking them a while ? " she suggested her hand was near her dagger in case anything bad may happen. She kept looking around keeping her eyes open watching people pass watching for anything out of place .
" don't worry ma'am I'm sure they are on they're way " she added reassuringly
"Mmhm," Dawn replied skeptically. If they're not here in twenty minutes, we'll have to walk, she thought. She looked at Lalia and said, "Well. In the meantime, how about I get you some new weapons and gear? After all, the commander must have the best in order to train and fight. I'll get you whatever you want, as long as you know the way to the shop." The queen saw no trouble in this, and she could feel her bag of gold coins in her pocket weigh heavily.

Leucos
January 16th, 2018, 04:19 PM
"Mmhm," Dawn replied skeptically. If they're not here in twenty minutes, we'll have to walk, she thought. She looked at Lalia and said, "Well. In the meantime, how about I get you some new weapons and gear? After all, the commander must have the best in order to train and fight. I'll get you whatever you want, as long as you know the way to the shop." The queen saw no trouble in this, and she could feel her bag of gold coins in her pocket weigh heavily.

Lalia looked at the queen and tilted her head her weapons were given to her by her father it was like the only thing she had left from him she held onto her dagger tight " ma'am actually I'm fine with these ....my father gave me these and it's the only thing I have left from ..him I don't wish to part from them " she said and looked down her pointer finger traced the handle of the dagger remembering that time . She looked back up at the queen

Liekki
January 17th, 2018, 05:02 PM
Lalia looked at the queen and tilted her head her weapons were given to her by her father it was like the only thing she had left from him she held onto her dagger tight " ma'am actually I'm fine with these ....my father gave me these and it's the only thing I have left from ..him I don't wish to part from them " she said and looked down her pointer finger traced the handle of the dagger remembering that time . She looked back up at the queen
Queen Dawn blinked in surprise, "Are you sure? Even so, don't you want some back-up weapons? What about armor?" She wasn't sure why she wanted to buy the girl new weapons, but she suspected it was because she wanted to show off a little bit. Clearing her throat she said, "If the carriage isn't here in ten minutes we'll have to walk."
(Do you want them to walk or do you want the carriage to come?)

Leucos
January 17th, 2018, 05:08 PM
Queen Dawn blinked in surprise, "Are you sure? Even so, don't you want some back-up weapons? What about armor?" She wasn't sure why she wanted to buy the girl new weapons, but she suspected it was because she wanted to show off a little bit. Clearing her throat she said, "If the carriage isn't here in ten minutes we'll have to walk."
(Do you want them to walk or do you want the carriage to come?)

Walk )
Lalia had a second thought she sighed and put her dagger away in its pouch
" I'm still keeping these . But I guess a little upgrade won't hurt ...maybe some armor and.... a new sword will do " she said with a smile but like she said she will never part from them she rubbed her left wrist and looked around
" and a little walking won't hurt either " she added

Liekki
January 17th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Walk )
Lalia had a second thought she sighed and put her dagger away in its pouch
" I'm still keeping these . But I guess a little upgrade won't hurt ...maybe some armor and.... a new sword will do " she said with a smile but like she said she will never part from them she rubbed her left wrist and looked around
" and a little walking won't hurt either " she added
Dawn nodded sharply and said, "I have a place in mind, but if you have somewhere else we can try there." She shivered at her own kindness, for it was foreign to her. She normally was cold and above everyone, but now the fact that Lalia was a sunling almost didn't make a difference to her... almost. The queen looked at Lalia blankly, waiting patiently for her response.

Leucos
January 17th, 2018, 05:25 PM
Dawn nodded sharply and said, "I have a place in mind, but if you have somewhere else we can try there." She shivered at her own kindness, for it was foreign to her. She normally was cold and above everyone, but now the fact that Lalia was a sunling almost didn't make a difference to her... almost. The queen looked at Lalia blankly, waiting patiently for her response.

Her purple eyes showed curiosity again with a tilt of her head
" we can try your place . I honestly don't do that much weapon shopping so I'm not really familiar with much weapon stores " she admitted she looked around at the area again in case anything was out of place
she isn't that bad she seems kind

Liekki
January 17th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Her purple eyes showed curiosity again with a tilt of her head
" we can try your place . I honestly don't do that much weapon shopping so I'm not really familiar with much weapon stores " she admitted she looked around at the area again in case anything was out of place
she isn't that bad she seems kind
"Alright," Queen Dawn replied, "follow me, then." She crossed the street carefully, all the while holding her head high and dignified. She walked down a stone path to a large intersection and crossed the stone road again. She arrived at a tall stone building with a hanging sign that read 'Griffin Surplus Weaponry.' Dawn nodded to herself and stepped inside, looking for the shopkeeper.

Leucos
January 17th, 2018, 05:42 PM
"Alright," Queen Dawn replied, "follow me, then." She crossed the street carefully, all the while holding her head high and dignified. She walked down a stone path to a large intersection and crossed the stone road again. She arrived at a tall stone building with a hanging sign that read 'Griffin Surplus Weaponry.' Dawn nodded to herself and stepped inside, looking for the shopkeeper.

Lalia ran across the street to catch up with the queen her purple eyes looked to the store that said Griffin surplus weaponry she tilted her head at the name but it brought her a smile . She ran into the store she slipped but caught her balance by grabbing the counter so she wouldn't fall and make a fool of herself in front of her queen . She looked up at the queen and laughed nervously
" maybe too fast... " she said in slight embarrassment . She hung her head a bit .

Liekki
January 17th, 2018, 05:58 PM
Lalia ran across the street to catch up with the queen her purple eyes looked to the store that said Griffin surplus weaponry she tilted her head at the name but it brought her a smile . She ran into the store she slipped but caught her balance by grabbing the counter so she wouldn't fall and make a fool of herself in front of her queen . She looked up at the queen and laughed nervously
" maybe too fast... " she said in slight embarrassment . She hung her head a bit .
Dawn glanced at Lalia and smiled slightly and turned her attention to a man carrying in a box of swords and a woman who stepped behind the counter. Her eyes betrayed her shock for a moment before she said, "How can I help you, Your Majesty?" Queen Dawn looked at Lalia, not sure of what to say.

Leucos
January 17th, 2018, 06:13 PM
Dawn glanced at Lalia and smiled slightly and turned her attention to a man carrying in a box of swords and a woman who stepped behind the counter. Her eyes betrayed her shock for a moment before she said, "How can I help you, Your Majesty?" Queen Dawn looked at Lalia, not sure of what to say.

Lalia cleared her throat and stood up she brushed off her clothes her hands behind her back with another friendly smile
" hello um I hope it's not any trouble but do you by any chance have some armor ? Maybe a good sword ? " she asked a bit nervously she sighed with relief grateful that she didn't look like a fool

Liekki
January 18th, 2018, 06:02 PM
Lalia cleared her throat and stood up she brushed off her clothes her hands behind her back with another friendly smile
" hello um I hope it's not any trouble but do you by any chance have some armor ? Maybe a good sword ? " she asked a bit nervously she sighed with relief grateful that she didn't look like a fool
"Yes, yes," the woman replied waving her hand vaguely. "What material? We have copper, iron, gold, silver. We have titanium, but that's heavier and more expensive. She walked to a table with bars of ores on the table. "Each of these bars is about as a sword would be," she continued. Each of the bars was of a different material, as to show how heavy a sword of that material would approximately be. She straightened out the bars on the table and looked back up at Dawn and Lalia.

Leucos
January 18th, 2018, 06:15 PM
"Yes, yes," the woman replied waving her hand vaguely. "What material? We have copper, iron, gold, silver. We have titanium, but that's heavier and more expensive. She walked to a table with bars of ores on the table. "Each of these bars is about as a sword would be," she continued. Each of the bars was of a different material, as to show how heavy a sword of that material would approximately be. She straightened out the bars on the table and looked back up at Dawn and Lalia.

Lalia looked at everything and her mouth was open she was excited
" wow.... How about silver? Got anything that's in the middle for a sword? " she asked she blinked " for weight wise I mean " she added to be more clear she smiled wide

Liekki
January 19th, 2018, 04:06 PM
Lalia looked at everything and her mouth was open she was excited
" wow.... How about silver? Got anything that's in the middle for a sword? " she asked she blinked " for weight wise I mean " she added to be more clear she smiled wide
"Well, we actually do have a light silver sword, if you want it. The only problem is that it's slim too, so mainly meant for finesse, not brute force. Which isn't a problem if that's your style," the woman replied and stepped through a door. After a few minutes, she stepped back out with an ornate silver sword that had a gold handle. It was thin and slim, but looked strong enough to hold up to most battles. "Another drawback is that it would be hard to block because it's so slim. It would hardly be able to stop an iron sword, but it's good if you just want to do some slicing and dicing," she said carelessly. "It may rust if it sits in blood, but overall it has an ointment on it that should stop most rusting."

Leucos
January 19th, 2018, 04:15 PM
"Well, we actually do have a light silver sword, if you want it. The only problem is that it's slim too, so mainly meant for finesse, not brute force. Which isn't a problem if that's your style," the woman replied and stepped through a door. After a few minutes, she stepped back out with an ornate silver sword that had a gold handle. It was thin and slim, but looked strong enough to hold up to most battles. "Another drawback is that it would be hard to block because it's so slim. It would hardly be able to stop an iron sword, but it's good if you just want to do some slicing and dicing," she said carelessly. "It may rust if it sits in blood, but overall it has an ointment on it that should stop most rusting."

Lalia rubbed the back of her neck and she shook her head
" Actually I change my mind... How strong is gold? " she asked with a tilt of her head she didn't want a flimsy sword she wanted a good strong one but is also easy to carry but if she couldn't find one then she would just have to suck it up and learn out to use a heavier one

Liekki
January 19th, 2018, 04:21 PM
Lalia rubbed the back of her neck and she shook her head
" Actually I change my mind... How strong is gold? " she asked with a tilt of her head she didn't want a flimsy sword she wanted a good strong one but is also easy to carry but if she couldn't find one then she would just have to suck it up and learn out to use a heavier one
"The gold is strong, and fairly light as well. The major drawback of the gold is that it is flexible. Your sword won't be turned into an 'L' or anything, but it will get some dents. I would go with iron if you want a strong sword. The iron is heavier, but very strong and normally a bit cheaper. There are many options. The titanium is strong and light, but very pricey. If you have enough money, I think the titanium would be your best bet," the shopkeeper said, catching her breath at the end of her words.

The queen looked from the shopkeeper to Lalia and said, "I don't think money is an issue. Whatever Lalia wishes to have, she will have." Dawn didn't say this to be nice, though she was happy that it may have. She wanted her army commander to be fierce and have strong weaponry.