PDA

View Full Version : Gay Beans -PRIVATE-

shark sailor
December 14th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)

I have my little child Samuel/Sammy https://www.google.com/search?q=scrawny+anime+boy&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS748US748&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiB0Mv6zIrYAhUG44MKHSBHC0EQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=637#imgrc=GWz9Cjf0A1PRwM:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 05:01 PM
And this is my handsome flirt child Sasuke :3 https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShxS9AALVgiC7Nwtfmwj4bqCx2-MO7HEDWLWcn4wfYiNq5PaY2
Should Sakura be in this as well?

shark sailor
December 14th, 2017, 05:02 PM
And this is my handsome flirt child Sasuke :3 https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShxS9AALVgiC7Nwtfmwj4bqCx2-MO7HEDWLWcn4wfYiNq5PaY2
Should Sakura be in this as well?
Aw I miss her from AHS tbh X3 go ahead.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Aw I miss her from AHS tbh X3 go ahead.
Here’s lesbian bean two :3 https://www.instagram.com/p/BXlOuq6h7Ck/
You want to start us off

shark sailor
December 14th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Here’s lesbian bean two :3 https://www.instagram.com/p/BXlOuq6h7Ck/
You want to start us off
Oh and Doe https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+girl+with+short+brown+hair&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS748US748&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwic0JSZ5orYAhWG8oMKHbcrCscQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=637#imgrc=Sw6OGkvaxWlKpM:

Sammy walked down the hall, his eyes trained on the ground. If he didn't look up, maybe they wouldn't notice him? His glasses started sliding off his nose so he looked up and pushed them up. Someone walked up behind him and snatched the glasses. The boy laughed and held up above his head. Sammy huffed. He was short. He gave them what they wanted and jumped up to try and grab the glasses. Then the taller boy flung them down the hall. Sammy sniffled and just started walking to his locker.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Oh and Doe https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+girl+with+short+brown+hair&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS748US748&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwic0JSZ5orYAhWG8oMKHbcrCscQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=637#imgrc=Sw6OGkvaxWlKpM:

Sammy walked down the hall, his eyes trained on the ground. If he didn't look up, maybe they wouldn't notice him? His glasses started sliding off his nose so he looked up and pushed them up. Someone walked up behind him and snatched the glasses. The boy laughed and held up above his head. Sammy huffed. He was short. He gave them what they wanted and jumped up to try and grab the glasses. Then the taller boy flung them down the halls. Sammy sniffled and just started walking to his locker.
A tap was felt on the boys shoulder “ hi you seemed to have dropped this?” Said Sasuke a handsome looking man with one red eye and one blue eye, his hair as black as night and long enough to be tied up in a rouge looking ponytail. His voice was dark and husky but kind when he spoke to Sammy. Sasuke was a new kid in school yet he and his sister Sakura who was behind him were already to talk of the school because of their model like looks. Sakura had pure white hair and ice blue eyes, she looked like a warrior than anything yet she somehow held a bad girl look like her brother. She speaks “ that boy... is he the school bully?” She asks in a strong husky voice

shark sailor
December 14th, 2017, 07:02 PM
A tap was felt on the boys shoulder “ hi you seemed to have dropped this?” Said Sasuke a handsome looking man with one red eye and one blue eye, his hair as black as night and long enough to be tied up in a rouge looking ponytail. His voice was dark and husky but kind when he spoke to Sammy. Sasuke was a new kid in school yet he and his sister Sakura who was behind him were already to talk of the school because of their model like looks. Sakura had pure white hair and ice blue eyes, she looked like a warrior than anything yet she somehow held a bad girl look like her brother. She speaks “ that boy... is he the school bully?” She asks in a strong husky voice
Sammy blinked and took the glasses slowly.
"He teases me about be short sometimes..." He murmured. "But nothing too bad." His voice was soft and low so you could hardly hear him. He rubbed his neck. "He usually takes my glasses then holds them over me. Everyone laughs."

Doe walked down the hall, listening to music. A boy tried to talk to her and she just shoved him away, eyes closed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Sammy blinked and took the glasses slowly.
"He teases me about be short sometimes..." He murmured. "But nothing too bad." His voice was soft and low so you could hardly hear him. He rubbed his neck. "He usually takes my glasses then holds them over me. Everyone laughs."

Doe walked down the hall, listening to music. A boy tried to talk to her and she just shoved him away, eyes closed.
He nods slowly “ ... how about staying with us for now on. We’re new here and ... well...” Sakura laughs softly “ this idiot got us lost. Do you perhaps have gym next?”

Have awesome idea! Have doe and him go to gym! They’ll have a reason to fall for them than! XD)

shark sailor
December 14th, 2017, 07:12 PM
He nods slowly “ ... how about staying with us for now on. We’re new here and ... well...” Sakura laughs softly “ this idiot got us lost. Do you perhaps have gym next?”

Have awesome idea! Have doe and him go to gym! They’ll have a reason to fall for them than! XD)
Yis)
Sammy nodded. "Y-yeah..." He said and started walking to gym. "Hey Doe!"
He suddenly called, smiling.

Doe turned and smiled. "Hey Sammy." She said. She looked at Sakura. She grabbed Sammy by the arm and spoke in his ear. "Hot damn, who's that chick?" She whispered.

Sammy shrugged and turned to the other two. "This is my friend, Aaliyah. She goes by Doe though." He rubbed his nose.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Yis)
Sammy nodded. "Y-yeah..." He said and started walking to gym. "Hey Doe!"
He suddenly called, smiling.

Doe turned and smiled. "Hey Sammy." She said. She looked at Sakura. She grabbed Sammy by the arm and spoke in his ear. "Hot damn, who's that chick?" She whispered.

Sammy shrugged and turned to the other two. "This is my friend, Aaliyah. She goes by Doe though." He rubbed his nose.
He nods “ this is Sakura my sister and my name is Sasuke wolfheart. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” He says with a warm friendly smile as Sakura looks at doe and smiles a playful smile “ cute name buttercup~” she says playfully as Sasuke looks at them “ gym is right here?so we have to get changed right? Any rules on it?”

shark sailor
December 14th, 2017, 07:18 PM
He nods “ this is Sakura my sister and my name is Sasuke wolfheart. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” He says with a warm friendly smile as Sakura looks at doe and smiles a playful smile “ cute name buttercup~” she says playfully as Sasuke looks at them “ gym is right here?so we have to get changed right? Any rules on it?”
Sammy smiled. "You change out and then go back to the gym. They call your name, all you say is here. Then we run the track today." He said, gesturing to the changing rooms.

Doe walked to the girls to change out.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Sammy smiled. "You change out and then go back to the gym. They call your name, all you say is here. Then we run the track today." He said, gesturing to the changing rooms.

Doe walked to the girls to change out.
He nods as he begins to walk towards the changing rooms as Sakura heads over the the girls. After a while a few people began to speak saying if they were fat or just had a good looking face but all stopped when they stepped out and many jaws hit the floor because of it. Each were ripped, Sasuke had no shirt on showing powerful muscles and a tattoo of a wolf on his chest and Sakura wore a workout bra, and it showed the powerful abs she had along with a wolf tattoo on her shoulder. She stretches a bit as Sasuke looks around confused “ ... did we do something wrong?”
Sakura laughs softly “ don’t know now. Where’s the boy and the little doe?” Once she saw them she smiles “ hi! Guys come here!”

shark sailor
December 14th, 2017, 07:35 PM
He nods as he begins to walk towards the changing rooms as Sakura heads over the the girls. After a while a few people began to speak saying if they were fat or just had a good looking face but all stopped when they stepped out and many jaws hit the floor because of it. Each were ripped, Sasuke had no shirt on showing powerful muscles and a tattoo of a wolf on his chest and Sakura wore a workout bra, and it showed the powerful abs she had along with a wolf tattoo on her shoulder. She stretches a bit as Sasuke looks around confused “ ... did we do something wrong?”
Sakura laughs softly “ don’t know now. Where’s the boy and the little doe?” Once she saw them she smiles “ hi! Guys come here!”
Doe didn't move. She just stared at Sakura.
She shook her head and walked over.

Sammy blinked and walked over. He wore a plain gray t-shirt which revealed a yin and yang tattoo on his upper arm. He rubbed his neck. He felt scrawny next to the others. He took off his glasses and stared at them quietly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Doe didn't move. She just stared at Sakura.
She shook her head and walked over.

Sammy blinked and walked over. He wore a plain gray t-shirt which revealed a yin and yang tattoo on his upper arm. He rubbed his neck. He felt scrawny next to the others. He took off his glasses and stared at them quietly.
Sakura smiles playfully “ hi amor~ eyes up here” she says playfully as Sasuke rolls his eyes as he looks at Sammy, “ cute shirt “ he smiles playfully “ so what now? We start running or?”

shark sailor
December 14th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Sakura smiles playfully “ hi amor~ eyes up here” she says playfully as Sasuke rolls his eyes as he looks at Sammy, “ cute shirt “ he smiles playfully “ so what now? We start running or?”
The whistle blew and Sammy started running. He was faster than the others. Well, except for Doe. She was really fast. When they were kids they would race her huge dog around the yard, which was huge. She slowly got faster and practiced everyday.

Doe looked over her shoulder a bit and smirked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 07:52 PM
The whistle blew and Sammy started running. He was faster than the others. Well, except for Doe. She was really fast. When they were kids they would race her huge dog around the yard, which was huge. She slowly got faster and practiced everyday.

Doe looked over her shoulder a bit and smirked.
As soon as the whistle was blown Sasuke and Sakura just stretched a bit at first than, they took off, passing many eventually making side by side Doe, Sasuke on her left and Sakura on her right “ hi there buttercup! Getting tired?” She says playfully as Sasuke ran by Sammy “ hello”

shark sailor
December 14th, 2017, 08:08 PM
As soon as the whistle was blown Sasuke and Sakura just stretched a bit at first than, they took off, passing many eventually making side by side Doe, Sasuke on her left and Sakura on her right “ hi there buttercup! Getting tired?” She says playfully as Sasuke ran by Sammy “ hello”
Sammy smiled sheepishly. "Hi. I'm Sammy." He huffed.

Doe smiled at Sakura. "Not at all, puppy."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Sammy smiled sheepishly. "Hi. I'm Sammy." He huffed.

Doe smiled at Sakura. "Not at all, puppy."
He laughs softly “ and I’m Sasuke. Nice to meet a cutie like you but unfortunately this wolf has a race and a bet to win so..” he suddenly takes off as Sakura laughs “ that’s my name now huh? Cute! “ she sees Sasuke “ oh no you don’t!” She yells as she begins to run faster as Sasuke caught up

shark sailor
December 14th, 2017, 08:12 PM
He laughs softly “ and I’m Sasuke. Nice to meet a cutie like you but unfortunately this wolf has a race and a bet to win so..” he suddenly takes off as Sakura laughs “ that’s my name now huh? Cute! “ she sees Sasuke “ oh no you don’t!” She yells as she begins to run faster as Sasuke caught up
Sammy smiled at Sasuke's back and ran beside Doe. "Hot damn." He whispered.

"He must be special, if you cussed, cousin." She nudged him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Sammy smiled at Sasuke's back and ran beside Doe. "Hot damn." He whispered.

"He must be special, if you cussed, cousin." She nudged him.
soon they made it to the finishing point and it was Sakura who won. She cheered “ I am the alpha! Who won?!” Sasuke growls a bit “ cheater you had a head start!” Sakura laughs softly “ making up excuses now! Come on brother you know better than that now than... onto our bet.” She says smiling playfully as Sasuke laughs softly “ ahh..... rematch?” Sakura shakes her head “ nope. Now than where’s that little cuties? Oh where they come!”

shark sailor
December 14th, 2017, 08:23 PM
soon they made it to the finishing point and it was Sakura who won. She cheered “ I am the alpha! Who won?!” Sasuke growls a bit “ cheater you had a head start!” Sakura laughs softly “ making up excuses now! Come on brother you know better than that now than... onto our bet.” She says smiling playfully as Sasuke laughs softly “ ahh..... rematch?” Sakura shakes her head “ nope. Now than where’s that little cuties? Oh where they come!”
Sammy stopped and sat down in the grass. A jerk saw him sit down and kicked a soccer ball at his head, laughing when it hit him right on the side of his face.

Doe balled her hands into first and stalked towards him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Sammy stopped and sat down in the grass. A jerk saw him sit down and kicked a soccer ball at his head, laughing when it hit him right on the side of his face.

Doe balled her hands into first and stalked towards him.
Sasuke was already there punching the man hard in the face, “ don’t get up.” He says darkly as Sakura held doe back “ easy there daring. Let the wolves take care of this.” She says as Sasuke kicks the man in the stomach than began to grab his hair making him look up “ tell him you’re sorry “ he says coldly

shark sailor
December 14th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Sasuke was already there punching the man hard in the face, “ don’t get up.” He says darkly as Sakura held doe back “ easy there daring. Let the wolves take care of this.” She says as Sasuke kicks the man in the stomach than began to grab his hair making him look up “ tell him you’re sorry “ he says coldly
"Sasuke, stop." Sammy shouted. He stood up quietly, staring at the grass. "It's fine." He grumbled. The coach started walking over, his eyes narrowed.

Doe sighed and stared the coach right in the face.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 08:46 PM
"Sasuke, stop." Sammy shouted. He stood up quietly, staring at the grass. "It's fine." He grumbled. The coach started walking over, his eyes narrowed.

Doe sighed and stared the coach right in the face.
Sasuke eyes glowed as he stands tall looking down at the coach. “ this punk striked first I finished it. Nothing to explain my friend “ he says coldly as Sakura stood at Sasukes side each looked .. deadly now. Eyes cold and protective like alphas protecting the ones they love

shark sailor
December 14th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he stands tall looking down at the coach. “ this punk striked first I finished it. Nothing to explain my friend “ he says coldly as Sakura stood at Sasukes side each looked .. deadly now. Eyes cold and protective like alphas protecting the ones they love
Sammy walked over and stared the boy right in the face. "Now you know what happens when you're a jerk." He said and walked away passively, pulling his hair into a fluffy ponytail.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Sammy walked over and stared the boy right in the face. "Now you know what happens when you're a jerk." He said and walked away passively, pulling his hair into a fluffy ponytail.
Sasuke eyes widened at Sammy’s sudden bravery. He whistles a bit “ cutie got bite~” Sakura smiles “ remember the bet Sasuke “ Sasuke huffs stubbornly “ Than hurry up with yours!”

shark sailor
December 14th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Sasuke eyes widened at Sammy’s sudden bravery. He whistles a bit “ cutie got bite~” Sakura smiles “ remember the bet Sasuke “ Sasuke huffs stubbornly “ Than hurry up with yours!”
Doe tilted her head a bit.

Sammy sat inside the hallway and against a pole quietly, rubbing the side of his head.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Doe tilted her head a bit.

Sammy sat inside the hallway and against a pole quietly, rubbing the side of his head.
Sakura laughs softly as she begins to walk up to doe “ mind we speak alone for a bit?”

Sasuke Begins to head out seeing Sammy and soon he sits by Sammy petting his head a bit “ still hurt?”

shark sailor
December 14th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Sakura laughs softly as she begins to walk up to doe “ mind we speak alone for a bit?”

Sasuke Begins to head out seeing Sammy and soon he sits by Sammy petting his head a bit “ still hurt?”
"Just dizzy." He murmured, shaking his head. He sighed. "Thanks. Nobody has ever done that for me, not even Doe."

Doe looked at Sakura. "Sure, puppy."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 10:17 PM
"Just dizzy." He murmured, shaking his head. He sighed. "Thanks. Nobody has ever done that for me, not even Doe."

Doe looked at Sakura. "Sure, puppy."
He smiles “ a wolf must always protect his loved ones no matter what. Show no mercy is the law for us.” He says smiling at him.

Sakura smiles “ ... are you perhaps seeing anyone?”

shark sailor
December 14th, 2017, 10:19 PM
He smiles “ a wolf must always protect his loved ones no matter what. Show no mercy is the law for us.” He says smiling at him.

Sakura smiles “ ... are you perhaps seeing anyone?”
Sammy leaned his head against Sasuke's shoulder silently. "Thanks at any rate..." He whispered

Doe snorted. "I've been single since 8th grade, puppy, don't worry."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Sammy leaned his head against Sasuke's shoulder silently. "Thanks at any rate..." He whispered

Doe snorted. "I've been single since 8th grade, puppy, don't worry."
Sasuke smiles kindly “ don’t mention it cutie.” He says kindly

Sakura smiles “ than how about we stop that record? Wanna be not single with me?” She asks playfully but warmly

shark sailor
December 14th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Sasuke smiles kindly “ don’t mention it cutie.” He says kindly

Sakura smiles “ than how about we stop that record? Wanna be not single with me?” She asks playfully but warmly
Doe crossed her arms. "Convince me."
She said playfully.

Sammy turned his head a bit and smiled into Sasuke's shoulder. "You're like a teddy bear. You can be a bit rough but you're really just a soft little stuffie." He said, taking Sasuke's hand intertwining their fingers.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Doe crossed her arms. "Convince me."
She said playfully.

Sammy turned his head a bit and smiled into Sasuke's shoulder. "You're like a teddy bear. You can be a bit rough but you're really just a soft little stuffie." He said, taking Sasuke's hand intertwining their fingers.
She smiles “ how long can you last?” She asks as she begins to step forward

Sasuke laughs softly holding Sammy’s hand kissing it playfully “ only for you mi amor~” he says playfully as he looks at him. “ and you can stand up for yourself just need a little push from this big old teddy bear”

shark sailor
December 14th, 2017, 10:41 PM
She smiles “ how long can you last?” She asks as she begins to step forward

Sasuke laughs softly holding Sammy’s hand kissing it playfully “ only for you mi amor~” he says playfully as he looks at him. “ and you can stand up for yourself just need a little push from this big old teddy bear”
Sammy's face went from pale to cherry red.

Doe rose an eyebrow. "Really?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Sammy's face went from pale to cherry red.

Doe rose an eyebrow. "Really?"
He smiles “ getting shy now are we?” He asks playfully

Sakura smiles as she suddenly holds her close “ never mind I’ll figure that out on my own” she says leaning in and suddenly kissing her passionately

shark sailor
December 14th, 2017, 11:04 PM
He smiles “ getting shy now are we?” He asks playfully

Sakura smiles as she suddenly holds her close “ never mind I’ll figure that out on my own” she says leaning in and suddenly kissing her passionately
Sammy rubbed his neck. "Most of the boys I talk to don't like me." He smiled a bit. "Like Reggie, the one that kicked the soccer ball at my head."

Doe flinched. She shut her eyes and slipped her arms around Sakura. Coach rolled his eyes, as if he has seen this before.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 11:15 PM
Sammy rubbed his neck. "Most of the boys I talk to don't like me." He smiled a bit. "Like Reggie, the one that kicked the soccer ball at my head."

Doe flinched. She shut her eyes and slipped her arms around Sakura. Coach rolled his eyes, as if he has seen this before.
He growls a bit “ foolish kids can’t see a angel even if they were right in front of them. “ he looks at him “ I’m not like most boys mi amor. I’m not blind to beauty”

After a full five minutes Sakura pulls away when doe needed to breath “ still need more proof?” She asks playfully

shark sailor
December 14th, 2017, 11:20 PM
He growls a bit “ foolish kids can’t see a angel even if they were right in front of them. “ he looks at him “ I’m not like most boys mi amor. I’m not blind to beauty”

After a full five minutes Sakura pulls away when doe needed to breath “ still need more proof?” She asks playfully
Doe smiled and kissed her cheek. "Not at all, amour." She murmured and walked to the changing rooms.

Sammy smiled and kissed his hand. "Je t'aime, loup." He said in smooth french. He then stood and went to change.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 11:24 PM
Doe smiled and kissed her cheek. "Not at all, amour." She murmured and walked to the changing rooms.

Sammy smiled and kissed his hand. "Je t'aime, loup." He said in smooth french. He then stood and went to change.
Sakura smiles “ aww~ “ she says playfully as she begins to head towards the rooms as well getting changed.

Sasuke eyes widened when Sammy walked away he covers his face a bit blushing softly “ that cheat..” he says a bit embarrassed but extremely happy nonetheless

shark sailor
December 15th, 2017, 09:14 AM
Sakura smiles “ aww~ “ she says playfully as she begins to head towards the rooms as well getting changed.

Sasuke eyes widened when Sammy walked away he covers his face a bit blushing softly “ that cheat..” he says a bit embarrassed but extremely happy nonetheless
Sammy changed into his normal clothes, fixing his wild hair quickly.

Doe change and grabbed her stuff. She started walking to her next class, smiling to herself.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 15th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Sammy changed into his normal clothes, fixing his wild hair quickly.

Doe change and grabbed her stuff. She started walking to her next class, smiling to herself.

Sakura was already outside waiting already dressed up along with Sasuke who was talking with her in some other language. Soon Sakura sees doe and immediately walks after her “ hi wait up amor~”

shark sailor
December 15th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Sakura was already outside waiting already dressed up along with Sasuke who was talking with her in some other language. Soon Sakura sees doe and immediately walks after her “ hi wait up amor~”
Doe lookef at her and smiled. “Hi, puppy.”

Sammy gathered his stuff and walked to choir, pushing his glasses up.