PDA

View Full Version : :: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:: (Continued, Private)

Gone
December 12th, 2017, 08:18 PM
A continuation of an old rp but a private one between me, RosePelt145 and DragonChaos if you want to join, you need to pm both of us and get approval from both of us (Rose and I). We will most likely say yes.

There, to help you a little Rose.

Rose gazed into his eyes, then reached up with a paw, setting it on his nose. She licked his cheek, and was about to say something when her stomach growled loudly.

"Oops..." she said in embarrassment. "Hehe.... guess I need to eat..."

---

The Silvally's eyes widened slightly as he felt her paw on his nose, his body heating up as she decided to lick his cheek, he kept his gaze on her and tried to remain as calm as possible, though, as her stomach grumbled, he chuckled and nodded. "Would be the best thing to do, we'll stay here after I guess." He said, looking away to hide the blush on his face.

DragonChaos
December 18th, 2017, 11:59 PM
( RosePelt145 since you never fulfilled your promise, im mentioning you )

|+sari+|
December 19th, 2017, 08:29 AM
A continuation of an old rp but a private one between me, RosePelt145 and DragonChaos if you want to join, you need to pm both of us and get approval from both of us (Rose and I). We will most likely say yes.

There, to help you a little Rose.

Rose gazed into his eyes, then reached up with a paw, setting it on his nose. She licked his cheek, and was about to say something when her stomach growled loudly.

"Oops..." she said in embarrassment. "Hehe.... guess I need to eat..."

---

The Silvally's eyes widened slightly as he felt her paw on his nose, his body heating up as she decided to lick his cheek, he kept his gaze on her and tried to remain as calm as possible, though, as her stomach grumbled, he chuckled and nodded. "Would be the best thing to do, we'll stay here after I guess." He said, looking away to hide the blush on his face.

The Leafeon got to her paws weakly, still feeling the damage from the battle the day before. She knew she needed some Oran Berries soon to get her strength up. There was none here at the Base but she knew that Flare would buy some at the Market Square before he came back.
For now she would have to eat some Gummies and Apples.
Rose padded towards the storage part of the Base. She put some food in her jaws and took it to Shade. She set it down in front of him.
''Share?'' she asked.

|+sari+|
December 19th, 2017, 08:31 AM
( RosePelt145 since you never fulfilled your promise, im mentioning you )

There. You happy? X3

DragonChaos
December 19th, 2017, 01:19 PM
There. You happy? X3

(YESH im happy :3)

Gone
December 19th, 2017, 06:17 PM
The Leafeon got to her paws weakly, still feeling the damage from the battle the day before. She knew she needed some Oran Berries soon to get her strength up. There was none here at the Base but she knew that Flare would buy some at the Market Square before he came back.
For now she would have to eat some Gummies and Apples.
Rose padded towards the storage part of the Base. She put some food in her jaws and took it to Shade. She set it down in front of him.
''Share?'' she asked.
The Silvally gazed at her as she got up, a little worried, she was weak and using her energy wasn't the best thing to do right now, but as she brought food, he didn't know if he wanted to say yes or no, after all, she needed to eat more than he did right now, but to make her happy, he nodded. "Take what you want first, you need it more than I do." Shade said softly, small ears twitching.

|+sari+|
December 19th, 2017, 06:31 PM
The Silvally gazed at her as she got up, a little worried, she was weak and using her energy wasn't the best thing to do right now, but as she brought food, he didn't know if he wanted to say yes or no, after all, she needed to eat more than he did right now, but to make her happy, he nodded. "Take what you want first, you need it more than I do." Shade said softly, small ears twitching.
Rose smiled and used her paw to push a couple of Apples and three Gummies towards her, leaving one Apple and two Gummies for Shade. She began to wolf hers down, not bothering to eat in her usual dainty delicate way. She was much too hungry.

Gone
December 19th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Rose smiled and used her paw to push a couple of Apples and three Gummies towards her, leaving one Apple and two Gummies for Shade. She began to wolf hers down, not bothering to eat in her usual dainty delicate way. She was much too hungry.
Shade watched her eat with wide eyes before he started eating what he had been given and, not being very hungry, slowly ate the Gummies and finished it off with the apple. "You won't be getting up for a while... You're pretty weak right now." He said.

|+sari+|
December 19th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Shade watched her eat with wide eyes before he started eating what he had been given and, not being very hungry, slowly ate the Gummies and finished it off with the apple. "You won't be getting up for a while... You're pretty weak right now." He said.
Rose nodded. ''You're probably right'' the Leafeon replied. ''I am pretty tired...'' Yawning she went to Shade and laid beside him, curling up so her muzzle was buried in the soft fur of his shoulder. Soon, she had fallen asleep.

Gone
December 19th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Rose nodded. ''You're probably right'' the Leafeon replied. ''I am pretty tired...'' Yawning she went to Shade and laid beside him, curling up so her muzzle was buried in the soft fur of his shoulder. Soon, she had fallen asleep.
Shade watched Rose walk over to him and curl up by his side, something he sure was't ready to see happen, his fur quickly warming up as she buried her muzzle in his fur, he gave the top of her head a nuzzle and layed his head down.

DragonChaos
December 19th, 2017, 08:43 PM
(just shoot me a mention whenever you want Blue to come in)

DragonChaos
December 23rd, 2017, 05:53 AM
( Raven & Co RosePelt145 tryin to keep this alive )