December 12th, 2017, 10:21 AM
La-da-da-da-da, la-da-da-da-da
Da-da-da

We are searchlights, we can see in the dark
We are rockets, pointed up at the stars
We are billions of beautiful hearts
And you sold us down the river too far

What about us?
What about all the times you said you had the answers?
What about us?
What about all the broken happy ever afters?
What about us?
What about all the plans that ended in disaster?
What about love? What about trust?
What about us?

We are problems that want to be solved
We are children that need to be loved
We were willin', we came when you called
But man, you fooled us, enough is enough, oh

What about us?
What about us?
Oh, what about us?
Oh, what about love? What about trust?
What about us?

Oh, what about us?
What about love? What about trust?
What about us?

Sticks and stones, they may break these bones
But then I'll be ready, are you ready?
It's the start of us, waking up come on
Are you ready? I'll be ready
I don't want control, I want to let go
Are you ready? I'll be ready
'Cause now it's time to let them know
We are ready, what about us?

What about us?
So what about us?
Oh, what about us?
Oh, what about love? What about trust?
What about us?

What about us?
What about us?
What about us?
What about us?
What about us?
What about us?

Skye...

Sasuke...

Winter...

Sage...

Tord...

Lion...

Aspen...

Naruto...

Each have been threw hell and back,

But they have never given up on themselves and others.

But what happens there placed in an alternate where everything is switched around...

Everything is now opposite of of there real world...

They are still there same gender, just there pasts and present has switched...

Sasukewolf (madness) Celestial Rubinaito @.:Blue Whishes:.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 12th, 2017, 12:06 PM
XD so Killer is going to be bad guy?

Teggy
December 12th, 2017, 12:32 PM
everyone has opposite personalities

Teggy
December 12th, 2017, 12:41 PM
ok to clarify everything.
anything that bad has happened in ur characters life is now good and anything good has gone bed.

:blue:
December 12th, 2017, 12:58 PM
jesus christ tord's backstory/life is going to be the worst,

Teggy
December 12th, 2017, 12:59 PM
jesus christ tord's backstory/life is going to be the worst,
lol

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 12th, 2017, 01:10 PM
Oh no! XD my god! So Sasuke is going to a blushing shy cute, winter a hot tempered shy guy and Naruto a full on high class flirt! And the father killer is going to be one those loving father!!

December 12th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Oh no! XD my god! So Sasuke is going to a blushing shy cute, winter a hot tempered shy guy and Naruto a full on high class flirt! And the father killer is going to be one those loving father!!

tord would...god i don’t even know, he’d probably be more of a narcissist to be honest
not innocent anymore-

Teggy
December 12th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Lets begin! Everyone should be just now waking up)

Skyes eyes opened as she looked around, the sound of a soft knock waking her up.
"What the hell? Winter?" she turned to her side expecting him to be there. Hmm... the door opened to reveal a tall lady with black hair and the same grey eyes as skye. "M-Mom?!" she said, suddenly her voice sounded off.
"Ok what is going on?" she said grabbing her phone and tried to call Winter.

December 12th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Lets begin! Everyone should be just now waking up)

Skyes eyes opened as she looked around, the sound of a soft knock waking her up.
"What the hell? Winter?" she turned to her side expecting him to be there. Hmm... the door opened to reveal a tall lady with black hair and the same grey eyes as skye. "M-Mom?!" she said, suddenly her voice sounded off.
"Ok what is going on?" she said grabbing her phone and tried to call Winter.

(( wait how exactly is everything happening? ))

Teggy
December 12th, 2017, 03:57 PM
What i have in thought is everyone is waking up in a place that they where most at. Ex. My oc Skye was happy in her old house. So she woke up there.

December 12th, 2017, 04:31 PM
What i have in thought is everyone is waking up in a place that they where most at. Ex. My oc Skye was happy in her old house. So she woke up there.

(( oh, okay, is everything different right now or will it progress over time? ))

wren
December 12th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Aspen will be so violent... Oh god she would be flirty too! This hurts my insides...

Lion will just be... Oh god... She will be nice for once!!

Teggy
December 12th, 2017, 05:10 PM
(( oh, okay, is everything different right now or will it progress over time? ))
Everything has changed immediantly. Its like there waking up into a whole diffrent world)

December 12th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Aspen will be so violent... Oh god she would be flirty too! This hurts my insides...

Lion will just be... Oh god... She will be nice for once!!
Everything has changed immediantly. Its like there waking up into a whole diffrent world)

(( we could have tord and aspen as partners in crime if you’d like- ))
(( and thanks teggy ))

Tord found himself face first on what appeared to be a mattress. He didn’t feel as though this was right, though it maybe was. He pushed himself up and found himself unable to see through one eye. Placing a badly scared hand on the space, he felt crevices of bad scars, and the fabric of an eyepatch where his eye should have been. He was wearing a simple gray t-shirt, with black shorts. He didn’t know whether it was right or not, the short Norwegian staring across the wall from him in dead silence, not knowing what to do, though he kind of wanted to find Sasuke, one thing that stood out to him in a jumble of thoughts.

(( i take back the thing i said about tord being a narcissist, i might as well just have him be cruel, trigger happy, and reckless, because why not- ))

Teggy
December 12th, 2017, 05:55 PM
The women walked over to skye and placed her hand on jer shoulders. "Whats wrong Skypes?" She said smiling. "That name..." skye jumped out of her bed found the quickest mirrior. She nearly screamed when she caught her reflection. Her hair was brown, just like it had been before her mother died, and her scared arms and legs where silky smooth. Skye was in aw at her tanned skin and single peireced ears. "How did this happen..." she said turning to her mom. "Mom... Is... she here?" Skye said as her mom cocked an eyebrow. "She's in her room." Her mom said as skye rushed out of the bedroom and down the hall. this has to be a dream... There is no way she is alive... she thought as she burst into a pink painted door.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 12th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Sasuke was sleeping in his bed unaware of the changes but this was soon coming to a end as the door opens and Killer a handsome guy with not a scar on his smooth tan skin and blood red eyes filled with warmth and kindness comes in. He had two pans in his hands and within a few seconds begins to bang them together. “ wake up sleepy head!!” Sasuke immediately wakes up His eyes widened as he grabs the pans and tosses them to the side “ the hell are you doing!” But he suddenly stops seeing the man clearly .... what? Killer didn’t look kind, he didn’t had such warm eyes or a smile like this one did. He begins to look at his arms quickly seeing absolutely no scars. “ .... where’s winter and Naruto?!” He growls suddenly

Teggy
December 12th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Skye dropped to her knees with the sight infront of her...
There i the middle of the floor sat a small child with fuzzy black hair and grey eyes. The little girl was trying to take a dolls head off as her gaze turned to skye, with toothy grin the little girl stood up and wobbled over to skye.
"Momma!" The child said as skye broke into tears holding her close to her. i gotta call winter.... she thought as she pulled her phone out and tried calling him again while she held her child next to her.

wren
December 12th, 2017, 10:51 PM
(( we could have tord and aspen as partners in crime if you’d like- ))
(( and thanks teggy ))

Tord found himself face first on what appeared to be a mattress. He didn’t feel as though this was right, though it maybe was. He pushed himself up and found himself unable to see through one eye. Placing a badly scared hand on the space, he felt crevices of bad scars, and the fabric of an eyepatch where his eye should have been. He was wearing a simple gray t-shirt, with black shorts. He didn’t know whether it was right or not, the short Norwegian staring across the wall from him in dead silence, not knowing what to do, though he kind of wanted to find Sasuke, one thing that stood out to him in a jumble of thoughts.

(( i take back the thing i said about tord being a narcissist, i might as well just have him be cruel, trigger happy, and reckless, because why not- ))

[ Works for me. Aspen was always such a peacemaker bows she going to be the most violent person on this planet... ]

Aspen suddenly jerked awake her eyes darting around the room, she looked around with confusion and let her mind slowly adjust to her surroundings. Sure she was on her couch and her living room but it felt so alien to her. Like it was new and strange but she couldn't quite put a finger on why it felt the way it did. She gracefully pulled herself up from the couch and walked across the living room into the kitchen. She stopped when she saw punch marks pinning every wall, old blood stains that she was positive wouldn't come out of the paint. "Wha-" she suddenly walked back into the living room and picking up her phone. She oddly felt compelled to call tord, a new member to her family as a brother in law. Not even her biological kin, she sailed the number and waited

December 12th, 2017, 11:40 PM
[ Works for me. Aspen was always such a peacemaker bows she going to be the most violent person on this planet... ]

Aspen suddenly jerked awake her eyes darting around the room, she looked around with confusion and let her mind slowly adjust to her surroundings. Sure she was on her couch and her living room but it felt so alien to her. Like it was new and strange but she couldn't quite put a finger on why it felt the way it did. She gracefully pulled herself up from the couch and walked across the living room into the kitchen. She stopped when she saw punch marks pinning every wall, old blood stains that she was positive wouldn't come out of the paint. "Wha-" she suddenly walked back into the living room and picking up her phone. She oddly felt compelled to call tord, a new member to her family as a brother in law. Not even her biological kin, she sailed the number and waited

Tord kept feeling over the scars on his face. He knew that those hadn’t been there, but he didn’t know where they had come from. He didn’t know whether to get up or just continue to lay on the mattress, which was unnaturally comfortable for him. He rolled over on his bed, staring at the ceiling, wondering what happened in his sleep. Had he been in a coma? That would explain how confused he was, but not why there were scars. Why was that what he kind kept coming back to? His thoughts were interrupted by hearing his phone vibrate, and he rolled over and picked it up. Well...maybe it was Sas...Aspen? He blinked as he noticed the number, but sighed a picked it up. “Hello?” he asked, his accent sounding a little thicker as he spoke, not knowing if it was from fear or if it was normal.

wren
December 12th, 2017, 11:49 PM
Tord kept feeling over the scars on his face. He knew that those hadn’t been there, but he didn’t know where they had come from. He didn’t know whether to get up or just continue to lay on the mattress, which was unnaturally comfortable for him. He rolled over on his bed, staring at the ceiling, wondering what happened in his sleep. Had he been in a coma? That would explain how confused he was, but not why there were scars. Why was that what he kind kept coming back to? His thoughts were interrupted by hearing his phone vibrate, and he rolled over and picked it up. Well...maybe it was Sas...Aspen? He blinked as he noticed the number, but sighed a picked it up. “Hello?” he asked, his accent sounding a little thicker as he spoke, not knowing if it was from fear or if it was normal.

relieved to hear fords voice she was banging out questions instantly "Where was I las night? What was I doing? Who was I with?" she suddenly asked giving him no time to really say much else as she walked towards the bathroom and passed the mirror but as she did somthing caught her eye. She suddenly turned and faced the mirror her jaw dropping and her phone falling out of her hand into the sink, "WHAT!" she shrieked grabbing her head and feeling her hair which was now dyed red and down to the arch of her back. "N- N- N- No what happened!" she cried out feeling her hair and the new piercings that appeared all over her body. She swallowed the bile rising in her throat and shakily picked up the phone... "What... Happened... To my hair?"

December 13th, 2017, 04:44 AM
relieved to hear fords voice she was banging out questions instantly "Where was I las night? What was I doing? Who was I with?" she suddenly asked giving him no time to really say much else as she walked towards the bathroom and passed the mirror but as she did somthing caught her eye. She suddenly turned and faced the mirror her jaw dropping and her phone falling out of her hand into the sink, "WHAT!" she shrieked grabbing her head and feeling her hair which was now dyed red and down to the arch of her back. "N- N- N- No what happened!" she cried out feeling her hair and the new piercings that appeared all over her body. She swallowed the bile rising in her throat and shakily picked up the phone... "What... Happened... To my hair?"

Tord almost wanted to snap that he knew nothing, but he was interrupted by the many questions he was being asked. He was waiting for her to stop saying things, he was opening his mouth to say something to her, but he heard a clang and flinched, waiting in almost an annoyed silence. Let her ponder these kinds of things, he told himself, too confused to really care. He could hear Aspen worrying about...whatever she was worrying about. A moment later, he heard the phone being picked up again, and a question being asked to him. “I have no idea,” He said simply, having gotten slightly unnaturally annoyed at Aspen. “Do you need me to come over?” he asked, his voice still lacking emotion, as he was no idea how to feel.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 13th, 2017, 08:16 AM
Skye dropped to her knees with the sight infront of her...
There i the middle of the floor sat a small child with fuzzy black hair and grey eyes. The little girl was trying to take a dolls head off as her gaze turned to skye, with toothy grin the little girl stood up and wobbled over to skye.
"Momma!" The child said as skye broke into tears holding her close to her. i gotta call winter.... she thought as she pulled her phone out and tried calling him again while she held her child next to her.
Winter immediately answers, he just woke up to a happy looking guy named killer and it scared him. He was checking his body to find absolutely no scars not even a tattoo. He answers the phone shaking a bit “ what the hell is going on mi amor?! Killer ... he’s.... he’s “ he growls a bit as he looks at the mirror. “ what’s happening?”

Sasuke eyes widened when killer spoke telling him... about something about school which... is odd. He and his kin were homeschooled not ... schooled. He grabs his head hand shaking in disbelief as Killer looks at him worry in his eyes... “ is something the matter Sasuke? It seems like you’ve seen a ghost?” He asks worryingly as he steps forward and touches Sasukes head causing the man to jump a bit. He growls softly as he pushes killers hand away slowly “ .... I’m fine. Just tired that’s all... mind if I start getting change?” Killer nods as he begins to walk out. And with that Sasuke immediately picks up the phone but... who should he call? Is Tord the same or changed as well? He never felt so confused Killer wasn’t kind! Killer was a monster! Not this is this a trick some sick game?! He looks at the phone and soon... began putting in Tords number .:Blue Wishes:. Celestial

If you want to add his call and make it a group call :3.

Teggy
December 13th, 2017, 08:41 AM
Winter immediately answers, he just woke up to a happy looking guy named killer and it scared him. He was checking his body to find absolutely no scars not even a tattoo. He answers the phone shaking a bit “ what the hell is going on mi amor?! Killer ... he’s.... he’s “ he growls a bit as he looks at the mirror. “ what’s happening?”

Sasuke eyes widened when killer spoke telling him... about something about school which... is odd. He and his kin were homeschooled not ... schooled. He grabs his head hand shaking in disbelief as Killer looks at him worry in his eyes... “ is something the matter Sasuke? It seems like you’ve seen a ghost?” He asks worryingly as he steps forward and touches Sasukes head causing the man to jump a bit. He growls softly as he pushes killers hand away slowly “ .... I’m fine. Just tired that’s all... mind if I start getting change?” Killer nods as he begins to walk out. And with that Sasuke immediately picks up the phone but... who should he call? Is Tord the same or changed as well? He never felt so confused Killer wasn’t kind! Killer was a monster! Not this is this a trick some sick game?! He looks at the phone and soon... began putting in Tords number
"You think you have issues?! My kid thats been dead since I was 15 is alive and in my arms!" skye cried, "Leslie stop, mommies on the phone!"
she said pulling the kids hands away. "Where are you?" skye asked as she stood up with her kid in her arms and walked out of the house.

rubinaito
December 13th, 2017, 08:52 AM
(So since Sage's two main personalities have been roleplayed, I think I'll choose the shy one as opposed to his typically flirty and brave one.)

Sage's eyes fluttered open. He was gazing up at a white ceiling with a flickering light just above him. He tilted his head and looked to the side, seeing familiar white walls and bars covering a window. The same bed with a thin mattress and a tattered blanket, the same door to the outside. Dread settled in Sage's stomach as he realized where he was. Was it all just a dream? He got up unsteadily, staring at the fresh wounds littered all over his body. Shards of glass were next to him and surprisingly he was... clean. He looked up as the door open, flinching as the warm light poured into the cold room.

"Sage? I heard a crash, what happened?" An unnaturally warm voice came from the top of the stairwell. The man leaning over the railing had a concerned frown on his face and surprisingly looked... happy to see him, unlike the usual anger that came from just looking at Sage. His eyes were a beautiful blue to offset Sage's green eyes, and his long black hair was pulled back into a ponytail. He had a small scar on one cheek, which wasn't there before. His eyes landed on the glass and the cuts littering Sage's hands and his eyes widened. "Oh dear. Let me go get the first-aid kit." He rushed out of the room.

"What?" Sage said faintly, blinking. Looking closer, there were shards of glass in his hands as well- any other scars he remembered weren't there. He blinked in surprise and stood there silently. He felt his phone in his pocket, but he didn't pull it out. His hands hurt enough as it was- if James was really going to go get the first-aid kit, then he would have to wait for James to treat the wounds.

"Got it!" James shouted triumphantly, and Sage flinched uncharacteristically at the loud sound. He wasn't typically scared of anything, but the racing heart and sweaty palms alerted him that he was scared. Bile rose in his throat and dread settled in his stomach as James descended the stairs, heading straight for him. "I'm just going to pull out the glass and use some disinfectant." He explained calmly to Sage as if he knew what Sage was thinking. He cupped Sage's face in his hand and gently kissed him on the forehead. "Don't be scared, love. I'm not Naruto." He said softly before beginning to treat Sage carefully. "What were you doing back down here, darling?"

(So, in this timeline I assume that Naruto had been the abusive one and James saved Sage from Naruto instead of the other way around.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 13th, 2017, 09:07 AM
Omg yes! XD I just remembered something... Naruto will wake up with parents!)
Winter eyes widened “ what?! “ he begins to step back a bit “ .... Naruto... omg where’s Naruto?! I know Sasuke is here! Killer didn’t say anything about him. And sage? Valentine? ... is lion here? My god what about Tord! “ he begins to get dressed quickly and suddenly walk out the door to see... a normal neighborhood. No gangs, no dead bodies just a normal neighborhood “ .... what.... I’ll meet you at the old cafe.. if it’s there”

Naruto eyes were wide when he looked around a normal room. With pictures of two people and.. him. He picks up a picture and looks at it... confused. Who were these people? Where’s sage? Where’s Sasuke and winter? He looks at his arms seeing... bruises but no scars at all. He grabs his head a bit as he looks at the door hearing warm voices but none were Sasuke or winter’s.... he begins to pick up the phone and immediately put sages number down calling him. He was... confused, unsure on where he was at or who these people are? And sage was always there for him when he woke up... what’s going on?

Teggy
December 13th, 2017, 09:31 AM
Winter eyes widened “ what?! “ he begins to step back a bit “ .... Naruto... omg where’s Naruto?! I know Sasuke is here! Killer didn’t say anything about him. And sage? Valentine? ... is lion here? My god what about Tord! “ he begins to get dressed quickly and suddenly walk out the door to see... a normal neighborhood. No gangs, no dead bodies just a normal neighborhood “ .... what.... I’ll meet you at the old cafe.. if it’s there”

Naruto eyes were wide when he looked around a normal room. With pictures of two people and.. him. He picks up a picture and looks at it... confused. Who were these people? Where’s sage? Where’s Sasuke and winter? He looks at his arms seeing... bruises but no scars at all. He grabs his head a bit as he looks at the door hearing warm voices but none were Sasuke or winter’s.... he begins to pick up the phone and immediately put sages number down calling him. He was... confused, unsure on where he was at or who these people are? And sage was always there for him when he woke up... what’s going on?
"ok. I have to bring Leslie with." Skye said as she began to walk to the old cafe. "Thank god its still here" she thought as Leslie wiggled in her arms.

rubinaito
December 13th, 2017, 09:39 AM

Sage's phone buzzed a couple of times and he picked up the phone. "Naruto?" His voice trembled a little. "What's wrong?"

James stopped, looking at the phone. His gaze flicked back to Sage, who looked as if this was normal. "Sage?" He leaned forward, whispering so that Naruto couldn't hear over the phone. "Why are you talking to him?" He looked concerned, his throat tightening. If Naruto was forcing Sage into something again, he was going to kill the man.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 13th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Winter was already there his eyes widened when he saw the little one. And he immediately begins to hug them both “ you’re alright! Do you know what’s happening? I don’t have any scars. Killer is ... nice and Naruto is no where to be found.” He says as he grabs his head feeling like he was losing his mind “ what’s happening...”

Naruto immediately begins to speak “ I don’t know. Sasuke isn’t here. Winter isn’t here... but somebody is here. They’re not killer or lion. I have bruises but no scars... they sound happy. They sound like a family..” his voice was shaking as he begins to sit down on the bed “ I don’t know what’s going on... where are you? I need you here. I don’t understand what’s going on. These people... I don’t know them at all yet they are pictures of them and me ... but none of us mi amor. None of Sasuke or winter.... it’s as if... we’r not a family anymore...” tears begins to fall down his face as he begins to beg a bit “ please tell me you’re okay. Please tell me that you know me. “ Rubinaito

Teggy
December 13th, 2017, 12:54 PM
Winter was already there his eyes widened when he saw the little one. And he immediately begins to hug them both “ you’re alright! Do you know what’s happening? I don’t have any scars. Killer is ... nice and Naruto is no where to be found.” He says as he grabs his head feeling like he was losing his mind “ what’s happening...”

Naruto immediately begins to speak “ I don’t know. Sasuke isn’t here. Winter isn’t here... but somebody is here. They’re not killer or lion. I have bruises but no scars... they sound happy. They sound like a family..” his voice was shaking as he begins to sit down on the bed “ I don’t know what’s going on... where are you? I need you here. I don’t understand what’s going on. These people... I don’t know them at all yet they are pictures of them and me ... but none of us mi amor. None of Sasuke or winter.... it’s as if... we’r not a family anymore...” tears begins to fall down his face as he begins to beg a bit “ please tell me you’re okay. Please tell me that you know me. “
"I dont know... My hair is brown... My mom and kid is alive..." Skye said looking at Leslie who wanted to be put down. "Down mommy. Down." she cried out, "No Leslie!" skye said, "take her for a second." she said nudging the kid towards him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 13th, 2017, 01:11 PM
"I dont know... My hair is brown... My mom and kid is alive..." Skye said looking at Leslie who wanted to be put down. "Down mommy. Down." she cried out, "No Leslie!" skye said, "take her for a second." she said nudging the kid towards him.
winter begins to hold the kid a bit “ .... she’s so cute “ he says as he begins to hold her up “ but how is this possible?”

Teggy
December 13th, 2017, 01:15 PM
winter begins to hold the kid a bit “ .... she’s so cute “ he says as he begins to hold her up “ but how is this possible?”
Skye laughed softly. "You were not my first love..." skye said as she brushed her hand over leslies head. "I had her when I was 15... But she was already gone the moment I had her..." she said smiling sadly. "After that he left me and ran off, my mom killed herself, then my dad married another women. Im sure you know everything after that..." skye said as she looked up at him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 13th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Skye laughed softly. "You were not my first love..." skye said as she brushed her hand over leslies head. "I had her when I was 15... But she was already gone the moment I had her..." she said smiling sadly. "After that he left me and ran off, my mom killed herself, then my dad married another women. Im sure you know everything after that..." skye said as she looked up at him.
He nods slowly “.. I know all...” he says as he looks at her “... yet she’s alive... Killer was the cause of our suffering our scars yet... he spoke so kindly and I don’t have any scars... something is wrong “ he says as he puts the kid on his shoulders “... does this mean you’re still... lovers with her father?”

Teggy
December 13th, 2017, 01:35 PM
He nods slowly “.. I know all...” he says as he looks at her “... yet she’s alive... Killer was the cause of our suffering our scars yet... he spoke so kindly and I don’t have any scars... something is wrong “ he says as he puts the kid on his shoulders “... does this mean you’re still... lovers with her father?”
Skyes eyes widened at the thought. "I... I dont know..." she said looking at the ground. "But dont worry about it, if he is here Ill end it." She reassured him with a smile as she placed a kiss on his cheek.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 13th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Skyes eyes widened at the thought. "I... I dont know..." she said looking at the ground. "But dont worry about it, if he is here Ill end it." She reassured him with a smile as she placed a kiss on his cheek.
He nods slowly smiling a bit as he looks at the little one “ good... but have you heard anything about everyone else like Naruto or Tord or even sage and valentine... something is up ... and I don’t know if Killer has something to do about it.. by he’s changed as well ... mind if I stay with you?”

Teggy
December 13th, 2017, 01:42 PM
He nods slowly smiling a bit as he looks at the little one “ good... but have you heard anything about everyone else like Naruto or Tord or even sage and valentine... something is up ... and I don’t know if Killer has something to do about it.. by he’s changed as well ... mind if I stay with you?”
"Havent heard a word..." Skye said looking at Leslie, who was playing with Winters hair. "And sure. Maybe you can finally meet my parents. Since they where dead in our time." Skye said grabbing his hand and making her way to her house.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 13th, 2017, 01:44 PM
"Havent heard a word..." Skye said looking at Leslie, who was playing with Winters hair. "And sure. Maybe you can finally meet my parents. Since they where dead in our time." Skye said grabbing his hand and making her way to her house.
He nods slowly as he follows her laughing softly as Leslie played with his hair “ should I cut my hair now?” He asks playfully

Teggy
December 13th, 2017, 01:48 PM
He nods slowly as he follows her laughing softly as Leslie played with his hair “ should I cut my hair now?” He asks playfully
"No of course. Leslie needs hair to start practicing on! Huh baby?" Skye said as Leslie nodded. Eventually skye walked into her front yard and lead him to the door walking in.
"Mom! Come here." Skye shouted as she said that a guy came walking down the halls.
"Hey babe wheres Les at?" The guy said as skyes eyes widened.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 13th, 2017, 01:52 PM
"No of course. Leslie needs hair to start practicing on! Huh baby?" Skye said as Leslie nodded. Eventually skye walked into her front yard and lead him to the door walking in.
"Mom! Come here." Skye shouted as she said that a guy came walking down the halls.
"Hey babe wheres Les at?" The guy said as skyes eyes widened.
Winter eyes glowed a bit as he held Leslie close “ ... she’s with me. Names winter wolfheart.” He says calmly holding out his hand to the man

Teggy
December 13th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Winter eyes glowed a bit as he held Leslie close “ ... she’s with me. Names winter wolfheart.” He says calmly holding out his hand to the man
"Uh... Lance... Skye what is this guy doing here? And why is he holding our kid?" Lance asked. "She isnt yours anymore now leave..." Skyesaid coldy. "But-" he tried to speak but skye stopped him. "Get your ass out of my life, I don't love you anymore. " skye said darkly as she glared at him. "Fine." He said walking out.

December 13th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Tord almost wanted to snap that he knew nothing, but he was interrupted by the many questions he was being asked. He was waiting for her to stop saying things, he was opening his mouth to say something to her, but he heard a clang and flinched, waiting in almost an annoyed silence. Let her ponder these kinds of things, he told himself, too confused to really care. He could hear Aspen worrying about...whatever she was worrying about. A moment later, he heard the phone being picked up again, and a question being asked to him. “I have no idea,” He said simply, having gotten slightly unnaturally annoyed at Aspen. “Do you need me to come over?” he asked, his voice still lacking emotion, as he was no idea how to feel.

Celestial

(( hey Sasukewolf (madness) what if tord and sasuke met up at some point somehow and...i donno, things could happen, i have ideas but they’re dumb ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 13th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Celestial

(( hey Sasukewolf (madness) what if tord and sasuke met up at some point somehow and...i donno, things could happen, i have ideas but they’re dumb ))
YES!! tell me you're awesome ideas mi amor! ;3 )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 13th, 2017, 02:10 PM
"Uh... Lance... Skye what is this guy doing here? And why is he holding our kid?" Lance asked. "She isnt yours anymore now leave..." Skyesaid coldy. "But-" he tried to speak but skye stopped him. "Get your ass out of my life, I don't love you anymore. " skye said darkly as she glared at him. "Fine." He said walking out.
He laughs softly as the man left " .... rather cold huh? was he... not good for you?" he asks calmly as he steps by her

Teggy
December 13th, 2017, 02:13 PM
He laughs softly as the man left " .... rather cold huh? was he... not good for you?" he asks calmly as he steps by her
Skye looked over at Winter as she took Leslie off of him gently. "He was the reason she was dead..." skye said softly as she held leslie close.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 13th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Skye looked over at Winter as she took Leslie off of him gently. "He was the reason she was dead..." skye said softly as she held leslie close.
He nods slowly " .... than I should've killed him as he passed by but it seems... our mafia " he looks at her " its gone. we're just normal family at least I think... the neighborhood its... fancy looking but kind." he says calmly

Teggy
December 13th, 2017, 02:31 PM
He nods slowly " .... than I should've killed him as he passed by but it seems... our mafia " he looks at her " its gone. we're just normal family at least I think... the neighborhood its... fancy looking but kind." he says calmly
Skye nodded slowly. "We really need to find the others... im sure they are just as confused " skye said softly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 13th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Skye nodded slowly. "We really need to find the others... im sure they are just as confused " skye said softly
He nods quickly " yes we need to.... Sasuke is already at home with ... that killer and lion. Naruto I don't know where he is. the rest I don't know as well."

Teggy
December 13th, 2017, 02:39 PM
He nods quickly " yes we need to.... Sasuke is already at home with ... that killer and lion. Naruto I don't know where he is. the rest I don't know as well."
Skye nodded. "Have you tried calling anyone." She asked walking to leslies room and putting her down for a nap.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 13th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Skye nodded. "Have you tried calling anyone." She asked walking to leslies room and putting her down for a nap.
he shakes his head " no I haven't..... I should try calling them.. but what if... they haven't changed as well... killer changed what if they have as well?"

Teggy
December 13th, 2017, 02:42 PM
he shakes his head " no I haven't..... I should try calling them.. but what if... they haven't changed as well... killer changed what if they have as well?"
"That would be bad..." skye said as she walked out of the room and led him to her room. "Its almost like where in a alternative universe..."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 13th, 2017, 02:44 PM
"That would be bad..." skye said as she walked out of the room and led him to her room. "Its almost like where in a alternative universe..."
he nods slowly " maybe thats it... " he says calmly as he begins to put his head on her shoulder " it has to be... "

Teggy
December 13th, 2017, 02:46 PM
he nods slowly " maybe thats it... " he says calmly as he begins to put his head on her shoulder " it has to be... "
"I like it here... Winter... I dont think ive told you how many lods ive had..." skye said looking around her room and all the pictures in it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 13th, 2017, 03:14 PM
"I like it here... Winter... I dont think ive told you how many lods ive had..." skye said looking around her room and all the pictures in it.
He nods slowly “... it’s scary for me. For years I have proved myself. For years I have killed and killed for the sake of the family... I proved myself worthy for you... yet to wake up like this... it’s.. not right..”

Teggy
December 13th, 2017, 03:29 PM
He nods slowly “... it’s scary for me. For years I have proved myself. For years I have killed and killed for the sake of the family... I proved myself worthy for you... yet to wake up like this... it’s.. not right..”
"I have you with me and thats all i need to be happy. " skye said wrapping her arms around him.

rubinaito
December 13th, 2017, 04:26 PM

Naruto immediately begins to speak “ I don’t know. Sasuke isn’t here. Winter isn’t here... but somebody is here. They’re not killer or lion. I have bruises but no scars... they sound happy. They sound like a family..” his voice was shaking as he begins to sit down on the bed “ I don’t know what’s going on... where are you? I need you here. I don’t understand what’s going on. These people... I don’t know them at all yet they are pictures of them and me ... but none of us mi amor. None of Sasuke or winter.... it’s as if... we’r not a family anymore...” tears begins to fall down his face as he begins to beg a bit “ please tell me you’re okay. Please tell me that you know me. “ Rubinaito

"I'm okay. And I know you. I don't know what's going on, but I'm back at James' place and he's being nice and I'm so confused." Sage whimpered. James wrapped his arms around Sage and leaned his head against Sage's, trying to comfort him. "All of my scars are gone and I'm bleeding because I broke some glass." He murmured, stiffening up slightly at James' touch but relaxing after a moment and subconsciously leaning into his embrace.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 13th, 2017, 11:16 PM
"I have you with me and thats all i need to be happy. " skye said wrapping her arms around him.
he nods slowly as he looks at her “.... but what am I now?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 13th, 2017, 11:21 PM
"I'm okay. And I know you. I don't know what's going on, but I'm back at James' place and he's being nice and I'm so confused." Sage whimpered. James wrapped his arms around Sage and leaned his head against Sage's, trying to comfort him. "All of my scars are gone and I'm bleeding because I broke some glass." He murmured, stiffening up slightly at James' touch but relaxing after a moment and subconsciously leaning into his embrace.
Naruto eyes widened “ James?! What... he’s being kind? I killed him! Why is he there? Why is he...” his eyes widened a bit “ .... Did ... Sage we need to meet up. We all need to meet up together immediately... I have a feeling we all changed. This ... this isn’t our world... this isn’t our timeline or whatever it’s called. We need to meet up now... “ he jumps a bit at the knock at the door and a worried voice came though “ Naruto are you okay?” It was a females and within seconds his heart quickens “ ... if what I’m thinking is true than the ones of this world... are going though hell...”

Teggy
Celestial
.:Blue Wishes:.

random idea what If the ones of this world ended up in our normal world should we rp them as well? :3

December 13th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Naruto eyes widened “ James?! What... he’s being kind? I killed him! Why is he there? Why is he...” his eyes widened a bit “ .... Did ... Sage we need to meet up. We all need to meet up together immediately... I have a feeling we all changed. This ... this isn’t our world... this isn’t our timeline or whatever it’s called. We need to meet up now... “ he jumps a bit at the knock at the door and a worried voice came though “ Naruto are you okay?” It was a females and within seconds his heart quickens “ ... if what I’m thinking is true than the ones of this world... are going though hell...”

Teggy
Celestial

random idea what If the ones of this world ended up in our normal world should we rp them as well? :3

(( ooh that would be cool i guess ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 13th, 2017, 11:27 PM
(( ooh that would be cool i guess ))
Yes!! Wanna rp opposite Sasuke and Tord a bit? They’ll most likely wake up together since they’re married and all. But I just realized something fun between them now wanna hear it? :3

December 13th, 2017, 11:33 PM
Yes!! Wanna rp opposite Sasuke and Tord a bit? They’ll most likely wake up together since they’re married and all. But I just realized something fun between them now wanna hear it? :3

(( yeah! sure. tell me though i definitely want to hear it- ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 13th, 2017, 11:37 PM
(( yeah! sure. tell me though i definitely want to hear it- ))
you know how Sasuke is the big bad flirt and Tord is the blushing cutie. It’s switched now. Sasuke is the blushing wolf pup ans Tord is the big bad flirting star boy :3 despite Sasuke being taller and all

December 14th, 2017, 03:01 AM
you know how Sasuke is the big bad flirt and Tord is the blushing cutie. It’s switched now. Sasuke is the blushing wolf pup ans Tord is the big bad flirting star boy :3 despite Sasuke being taller and all

(( that sounds cool, though i’d kind of like to see them getting together over time, since tord isn’t with sasuke in the other world ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 06:27 AM
(( that sounds cool, though i’d kind of like to see them getting together over time, since tord isn’t with sasuke in the other world ))
Yes!! XD shall we begin?

December 14th, 2017, 07:19 AM
Yes!! XD shall we begin?

(( sure, can you star though? ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 07:26 AM
(( sure, can you star though? ))
Sure!) Sasuke suddenly wakes up breathing heavily as he grabs his chest, waking from a nightmare is a rare thing for him yet he just did but his heart began to beat fast out of fear as he looks around a unfamiliar room. It was dark, fancy made for some kind of gang king of something like that. He looks down to see many scars on his body for some odd reason he didn’t have a shirt so his powerful muscles along with many scars and tattoos unfamiliar to him was seen. He grabs his head a bit “ wait... what..” his hand begins to press against something soft, he jumps a bit seeing a sleeping tord right next to him he was indeed so shocked he ended up falling off the bed because of it.

Teggy
December 14th, 2017, 07:41 AM

Teggy
Celestial

sounds good

Teggy
December 14th, 2017, 07:44 AM
he nods slowly as he looks at her “.... but what am I now?”
Skye shrugged. "I wonder what happened to the people in this world?" she said thinking outloud.

December 14th, 2017, 08:14 AM
Sure!) Sasuke suddenly wakes up breathing heavily as he grabs his chest, waking from a nightmare is a rare thing for him yet he just did but his heart began to beat fast out of fear as he looks around a unfamiliar room. It was dark, fancy made for some kind of gang king of something like that. He looks down to see many scars on his body for some odd reason he didn’t have a shirt so his powerful muscles along with many scars and tattoos unfamiliar to him was seen. He grabs his head a bit “ wait... what..” his hand begins to press against something soft, he jumps a bit seeing a sleeping tord right next to him he was indeed so shocked he ended up falling off the bed because of it.

Tord's eyes slowly opened, he didn't exactly feel like he wanted to get up, his gray eyes staring at the wall across from him. He was surprised that he wasn't wrapped in a thin blanket, and on a broken mattress, but in an actual bed. A minute later, he realized he could see through both eyes, and he threw himself out of the bed. He heard a thud behind him, but he was too excited to care. "I can..." he grew quiet, realizing what he was wearing. "What...?" his voice trailed off, staring at Sasuke as he turned around, pulling out a nearby gun and pointing it at Sasuke. "Who are you?" he hissed, his finger right on the tigger.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 09:03 AM
Skye shrugged. "I wonder what happened to the people in this world?" she said thinking outloud.
He nods slowly as his eyes widened a bit “ .... they’re in our world... in our hell”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 09:05 AM
Tord's eyes slowly opened, he didn't exactly feel like he wanted to get up, his gray eyes staring at the wall across from him. He was surprised that he wasn't wrapped in a thin blanket, and on a broken mattress, but in an actual bed. A minute later, he realized he could see through both eyes, and he threw himself out of the bed. He heard a thud behind him, but he was too excited to care. "I can..." he grew quiet, realizing what he was wearing. "What...?" his voice trailed off, staring at Sasuke as he turned around, pulling out a nearby gun and pointing it at Sasuke. "Who are you?" he hissed, his finger right on the tigger.
He immediately holds up his hand “ whoa! My name is Sasuke! .... I’m part of the wolfheart family I swear I didn’t do anything to you “ he says absolutely scared as he presses his back against the wall. “ ... is this your room? Do you know how I got here?”

Teggy
December 14th, 2017, 09:15 AM
He nods slowly as his eyes widened a bit “ .... they’re in our world... in our hell”
"I hope my other self can make it... Winter... You where the one who practically saved me... Other skye doesnt know you..." skye said. "What if when we return everything stays the way they changed it..." she said feeling worried

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 09:17 AM
"I hope my other self can make it... Winter... You where the one who practically saved me... Other skye doesnt know you..." skye said. "What if when we return everything stays the way they changed it..." she said feeling worried
He nods slowly “ .... I don’t think they can really change anything and we can’t really change anything as well... all we can do is live... and hope they make it in our world.... where nightmares are our dreams.”

Wanna start rping the other two :3)

December 14th, 2017, 09:20 AM
He immediately holds up his hand “ whoa! My name is Sasuke! .... I’m part of the wolfheart family I swear I didn’t do anything to you “ he says absolutely scared as he presses his back against the wall. “ ... is this your room? Do you know how I got here?”

Tord's eyes were narrowed, not trusting Sasuke in any way. "If you didn't do anything..." Tord glanced away, testing that he actually had his eye, and he felt smooth flesh. "Why do I have my eye back?" He hissed, still pointing the gun at Sasuke. "And no is the answer to both of those," He hissed, "I don't think someone like me could afford this," he laughed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 09:27 AM
Tord's eyes were narrowed, not trusting Sasuke in any way. "If you didn't do anything..." Tord glanced away, testing that he actually had his eye, and he felt smooth flesh. "Why do I have my eye back?" He hissed, still pointing the gun at Sasuke. "And no is the answer to both of those," He hissed, "I don't think someone like me could afford this," he laughed.
he immediately shakes his head “ I don’t know! I never had these scars and tattoos yet I just woke up with them. “ he noticed something shiny on his ring finger and began to look at it. It was a rather interesting looking wedding ring “ what?... wait... did I get married?”

Teggy
December 14th, 2017, 09:28 AM
He nods slowly “ .... I don’t think they can really change anything and we can’t really change anything as well... all we can do is live... and hope they make it in our world.... where nightmares are our dreams.”

Wanna start rping the other two :3)
(sure. They should wake up next to one another, cause im sure skye and winter where sleeping before they come to the new world...) Skye nodded. "I should probably get my hair dyed black... Im not liking this brown..." she said playing with a starand.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 10:13 AM
(sure. They should wake up next to one another, cause im sure skye and winter where sleeping before they come to the new world...) Skye nodded. "I should probably get my hair dyed black... Im not liking this brown..." she said playing with a starand.
Yes!! :3)
Winter laughs softly “ but you look cute with brown hair~” he says playfully as he kisses her head.

Meanwhile, a loud thud was heard from the dragons room and it came from winter who’s eyes were wide at the young lady in his bed and the sudden scars on his body “ what’s going on?!”

Teggy
December 14th, 2017, 10:21 AM
Yes!! :3)
Winter laughs softly “ but you look cute with brown hair~” he says playfully as he kisses her head.

Meanwhile, a loud thud was heard from the dragons room and it came from winter who’s eyes were wide at the young lady in his bed and the sudden scars on his body “ what’s going on?!”
Skye blushed. "I look so different though..." skye complained

Skye woke up to a sound and muttered under her breath. "Not now Leslie mommies sleeping..." she said as she pulled the blanket tighter around her. When she heard a mans voice and her eyes snapped open. "Who the hell are you?!" she yelled

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 10:24 AM
Skye blushed. "I look so different though..." skye complained

Skye woke up to a sound and muttered under her breath. "Not now Leslie mommies sleeping..." she said as she pulled the blanket tighter around her. When she heard a mans voice and her eyes snapped open. "Who the hell are you?!" she yelled
he smiles “ but you’re still my girl “ he says playfully as he kisses her lips a bit “ no matter what you will always be my girl “

Winter growls “ that’s what I want to know! Who are you? What is this place and why do I have scars?! “ he yells as he begins to stand up

December 14th, 2017, 10:32 AM
he immediately shakes his head “ I don’t know! I never had these scars and tattoos yet I just woke up with them. “ he noticed something shiny on his ring finger and began to look at it. It was a rather interesting looking wedding ring “ what?... wait... did I get married?”

Tord's eyes narrowed. He wasn't exactly going to be trusting in this situation. He woke up in a completely new place, he didn't know exactly what to do then. Married? Tord stared at Sasuke, before looking down at his own hand. "Oh hell no," he said coldly, practically ripping the ring off his finger. "I'm not getting married." he hissed, throwing the ring across the room. "Yeah okay that didn't happen." he said quickly, before his thought came to something else. "Where's Aspen?" he hissed,
his voice becoming thick with his accent, not wanting to lose the only one that felt like family.

Teggy
December 14th, 2017, 10:33 AM
he smiles “ but you’re still my girl “ he says playfully as he kisses her lips a bit “ no matter what you will always be my girl “

Winter growls “ that’s what I want to know! Who are you? What is this place and why do I have scars?! “ he yells as he begins to stand up
"You look different without your scars" skye said as she touched his arms.

"Screw your issues! Where is my kid!!!" Skye screamed as she stood as well

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 10:39 AM
Tord's eyes narrowed. He wasn't exactly going to be trusting in this situation. He woke up in a completely new place, he didn't know exactly what to do then. Married? Tord stared at Sasuke, before looking down at his own hand. "Oh hell no," he said coldly, practically ripping the ring off his finger. "I'm not getting married." he hissed, throwing the ring across the room. "Yeah okay that didn't happen." he said quickly, before his thought came to something else. "Where's Aspen?" he hissed,
his voice becoming thick with his accent, not wanting to lose the only one that felt like family.
He jumps a bit when he threw the ring " who's -" suddenly the door opens and a deadly looking man with blood red eyes and long black hair tied up in a ponytail steps in, he wore a red and black suit and had a scar over his left eye. his very presence was like meeting the devil itself.
his cold eyes landed on Tord and the gun "......the hell is going on here? is this some new play you two have or did the ... experiment work?" he asks darkly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 10:42 AM
"You look different without your scars" skye said as she touched his arms.

"Screw your issues! Where is my kid!!!" Skye screamed as she stood as well
He laughs softly " .... I feel somehow... weaker without them. as if I didn't work for what I got.. and for you" he says as he watches her with glowing loving eyes

Winter eyes widen as he begins to growl softly " what kid? this isn't even our house! I don't know you and you don't know me lets try to calm down and figure out whats going on!?"

Teggy
December 14th, 2017, 10:56 AM
He laughs softly " .... I feel somehow... weaker without them. as if I didn't work for what I got.. and for you" he says as he watches her with glowing loving eyes

Winter eyes widen as he begins to growl softly " what kid? this isn't even our house! I don't know you and you don't know me lets try to calm down and figure out whats going on!?"

Skye wrapped her arms around him as she smiled. " wish you never had to do those things... Especially for me..." she said softly

"How can I calm down... My kid could lost somewhere and i-i" skye began to break down in tears as she cried.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Skye wrapped her arms around him as she smiled. " wish you never had to do those things... Especially for me..." she said softly

"How can I calm down... My kid could lost somewhere and i-i" skye began to break down in tears as she cried.
He laughs softly “ in order to love we must suffer. In order to prove strength, loyalty and happiness we must fight for it.” He kisses her arm a bit “ ever since I met you the scars seemed like battle scars fighting for the one I love. I couldn’t be more happier “

Winter eyes widened as he begins to walk up to her rubbing her back “ it’s okay. We’ll find your kid.. we just need to stick together and work together “

Teggy
December 14th, 2017, 11:05 AM
We r rping in the new world with our characters and then the characters from this new world are in our characters world.)

December 14th, 2017, 11:06 AM
He jumps a bit when he threw the ring " who's -" suddenly the door opens and a deadly looking man with blood red eyes and long black hair tied up in a ponytail steps in, he wore a red and black suit and had a scar over his left eye. his very presence was like meeting the devil itself.
his cold eyes landed on Tord and the gun "......the hell is going on here? is this some new play you two have or did the ... experiment work?" he asks darkly

Tord's eyes were narrowed as he looked at Sasuke, but he automatically whipped around as he heard the new man. He now had the gun pointed at him, being creeped out, but hiding it. "I'm leaving," he said coldly, trying to force his way past the man. "I'm not dealing with this, I'm not deformed" He spat the word out, "Anymore, I can get past the posters, no one will know it's me," he smirked, trying to get to the exit.

We r rping in the new world with our characters and then the characters from this new world are in our characters world.)

(( i've become aware of that- ))

Teggy
December 14th, 2017, 11:08 AM
He laughs softly “ in order to love we must suffer. In order to prove strength, loyalty and happiness we must fight for it.” He kisses her arm a bit “ ever since I met you the scars seemed like battle scars fighting for the one I love. I couldn’t be more happier “

Winter eyes widened as he begins to walk up to her rubbing her back “ it’s okay. We’ll find your kid.. we just need to stick together and work together “
Skye smiled softly at him as she kissed his cheek. "How did I find a guy like you?" she said happily

"O-Ok... Im sure Lance w-will take c-c-care of her." skye said as she sniffled and wiped her eyes. As her arm went to rub her eyes she look astound when there where faded scars up and down her arm and wrists. "What?" she said as she noticed her hair was diffrent to. "H-How did this happen?"

Teggy
December 14th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Tord's eyes were narrowed as he looked at Sasuke, but he automatically whipped around as he heard the new man. He now had the gun pointed at him, being creeped out, but hiding it. "I'm leaving," he said coldly, trying to force his way past the man. "I'm not dealing with this, I'm not deformed" He spat the word out, "Anymore, I can get past the posters, no one will know it's me," he smirked, trying to get to the exit.

my notification came slow... Oops XD I just got the notification now, my bad...)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 12:06 PM

Killer smiles darkly “ not here~” he says as he suddenly grabs Tords arm holding it against his back pinning him to the wall hard. Using his free hand he grabs the gun “ this isn’t your world boy. The reason why you aren’t like your.. other self is because you’re in a new body. My true sons husband body. “ he says as he looks at Sasuke who looked terrified as Killer steps back tossing Tord to the bed. “ here nightmares come to life. You’re in my little world. Where you are considered as the star boy aka the wolf’s bride. Feared by all. Cops don’t even dare look at you knowing what we can do. Welcome I am Killer. I’m the one who gave you this new little life for now. Enjoy it! Have fun but please do act the part don’t want the gang thinking you’re weak now do we?” He says darkly with glowing eyes

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Skye smiled softly at him as she kissed his cheek. "How did I find a guy like you?" she said happily

"O-Ok... Im sure Lance w-will take c-c-care of her." skye said as she sniffled and wiped her eyes. As her arm went to rub her eyes she look astound when there where faded scars up and down her arm and wrists. "What?" she said as she noticed her hair was diffrent to. "H-How did this happen?"
winter laughs softly “ don’t know~ I am a special guy” he says playfully

Winter nods slowly “ I don’t know... I honestly don’t know what’s happening... but I have a feeling.. that it isn’t good”

Teggy
December 14th, 2017, 12:57 PM
winter laughs softly “ don’t know~ I am a special guy” he says playfully

Winter nods slowly “ I don’t know... I honestly don’t know what’s happening... but I have a feeling.. that it isn’t good”
Skye laughed softly as she kissed him gently.
"God I love you..." she whispered.

Skye nodded as she bit her lip. "Im... Skye..." she said shyly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Skye laughed softly as she kissed him gently.
"God I love you..." she whispered.

Skye nodded as she bit her lip. "Im... Skye..." she said shyly.
He laughs softly “ getting so romantic I see. Cute~” he says playfully as he kisses her back softly

Winter nods “ I’m winter of the wolfheart Family don’t worry we’ll get out of this. I’m a lawyer in training after all”

December 14th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Killer smiles darkly “ not here~” he says as he suddenly grabs Tords arm holding it against his back pinning him to the wall hard. Using his free hand he grabs the gun “ this isn’t your world boy. The reason why you aren’t like your.. other self is because you’re in a new body. My true sons husband body. “ he says as he looks at Sasuke who looked terrified as Killer steps back tossing Tord to the bed. “ here nightmares come to life. You’re in my little world. Where you are considered as the star boy aka the wolf’s bride. Feared by all. Cops don’t even dare look at you knowing what we can do. Welcome I am Killer. I’m the one who gave you this new little life for now. Enjoy it! Have fun but please do act the part don’t want the gang thinking you’re weak now do we?” He says darkly with glowing eyes

”Excuse me,” Tord raised his right hand, trying to ignore the fact that he had feeling in it, and it wasn’t a scared piece of crap. “This hand isn’t scared anymore, I can see, no one’s after me, and guess what?” Tord pointed to where the ring used to be. “I’m not married to anyone,” he smirked. “That other guy might be, but I’m not, trust me, things will be so much better from here on out,” he smiled, before flinching as he felt cuts on his arms. “Your little star boy is suicidal by the way,” he added, as though he couldn’t care less. It was easy to tell when he was like this, however, this guy, the one he apparently was now, was just as suicial as he had been a few years back. However, instead of becoming numb, he clung onto something that could leave him. Some people were stupid in that way. Crossing his legs on the bed so he was sitting in the middle of it, he opened and closed his hand several times. “Can you inform me on why this happened exactly?” He said coldly, despite being happy he could get away with almost anything now.

Teggy
December 14th, 2017, 02:21 PM
He laughs softly “ getting so romantic I see. Cute~” he says playfully as he kisses her back softly

Winter nods “ I’m winter of the wolfheart Family don’t worry we’ll get out of this. I’m a lawyer in training after all”
Skye punched his arm playfully as she smiled.

Skye only nodded as she looked around the room. She noticed pictures of her family and some other people she didnt know was scattered on the walls. "Where are we?" She said

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 02:24 PM
”Excuse me,” Tord raised his right hand, trying to ignore the fact that he had feeling in it, and it wasn’t a scared piece of crap. “This hand isn’t scared anymore, I can see, no one’s after me, and guess what?” Tord pointed to where the ring used to be. “I’m not married to anyone,” he smirked. “That other guy might be, but I’m not, trust me, things will be so much better from here on out,” he smiled, before flinching as he felt cuts on his arms. “Your little star boy is suicidal by the way,” he added, as though he couldn’t care less. It was easy to tell when he was like this, however, this guy, the one he apparently was now, was just as suicial as he had been a few years back. However, instead of becoming numb, he clung onto something that could leave him. Some people were stupid in that way. Crossing his legs on the bed so he was sitting in the middle of it, he opened and closed his hand several times. “Can you inform me on why this happened exactly?” He said coldly, despite being happy he could get away with almost anything now.
He laughs softly “ yes I know. I’m the reason for it. Oh how the wolf tries to stop him even took the boys punishment for him to save him. But unfortunately it’s gotten boring the boy as stopped and Sasuke and him became so happy and loving. Since they got married. “ he sighs softly “ now I wished for some new fun. Thus you guys come into play, you will live in my world in the world of the other you. And that boy” he says referring to Sasuke “ is your husband the wolf king, and leader of the gang you see now. You must obey and act normal or die. As simple as that. Unless you think you can take me?”

rubinaito
December 14th, 2017, 02:38 PM

Teggy
Celestial

Sage fell silent, listening to Naruto. Tears spilled out of his eyes and fell to the ground gently and he nodded. "Okay." His wiped his eyes roughly, wincing as the tears dripped into the cuts that hadn't been bandaged yet. "How about under our tree in the park?" He suggested, looking up into James' eyes and calming down as James pulled him closer. "I gotta go now, I'll see you later." He hung up and sat silently for a few moments, resting in James' embrace and closing his eyes.

December 14th, 2017, 02:39 PM
He laughs softly “ yes I know. I’m the reason for it. Oh how the wolf tries to stop him even took the boys punishment for him to save him. But unfortunately it’s gotten boring the boy as stopped and Sasuke and him became so happy and loving. Since they got married. “ he sighs softly “ now I wished for some new fun. Thus you guys come into play, you will live in my world in the world of the other you. And that boy” he says referring to Sasuke “ is your husband the wolf king, and leader of the gang you see now. You must obey and act normal or die. As simple as that. Unless you think you can take me?”

”Exactly what’s normal?” Tord said coldly. “Because none of this is very normal,” he gestured, his eyes narrowed in annoyance. “Just adding, however, that it’s not exactly nice how you take joy in other people’s misery.” He said, a touch of anger building in the Norwegian’s voice. “Sure, I cause misery occasionally, but it’s because that person deserves it,” He said, smiling at the thought. “Just saying that I might deserve it,” he shrugged, “But I’m reasonably positive that this other me is not happy with having to run all the time, and he’ll probably be dead by tomorrow,” Tord finished, before rolling over on the bed. “Anything else you have to tell me to do? Wear pastels and flower crowns?” Tord hissed, rolling over in the white t-shirt and black shorts he was wearing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Sage fell silent, listening to Naruto. Tears spilled out of his eyes and fell to the ground gently and he nodded. "Okay." His wiped his eyes roughly, wincing as the tears dripped into the cuts that hadn't been bandaged yet. "How about under our tree in the park?" He suggested, looking up into James' eyes and calming down as James pulled him closer. "I gotta go now, I'll see you later." He hung up and sat silently for a few moments, resting in James' embrace and closing his eyes.
He nods slowly as Sage hangs up and he begins to stand up breathing out shakingly. Before opening the door to see a young, beautiful woman with blonde hair and brown eyes, his eyes widened as he looks at her “ .... who are you?” He says coldly as the women eyes widened a bit “ Naruto what’s wrong with you? It’s me you’re mother!” Naruto shakes his head “ ... this isn’t my home...”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 03:31 PM
”Exactly what’s normal?” Tord said coldly. “Because none of this is very normal,” he gestured, his eyes narrowed in annoyance. “Just adding, however, that it’s not exactly nice how you take joy in other people’s misery.” He said, a touch of anger building in the Norwegian’s voice. “Sure, I cause misery occasionally, but it’s because that person deserves it,” He said, smiling at the thought. “Just saying that I might deserve it,” he shrugged, “But I’m reasonably positive that this other me is not happy with having to run all the time, and he’ll probably be dead by tomorrow,” Tord finished, before rolling over on the bed. “Anything else you have to tell me to do? Wear pastels and flower crowns?” Tord hissed, rolling over in the white t-shirt and black shorts he was wearing.
He laughs softly “ yep! That’s what the boy wore to seduce the wolf. Now than “ he looks at Sasuke “ get dressed. You may not be my son but you have his role. His killer needs. And you” he looks at Tord “ at least try to love the man for a bit only until nightfall than you are free to explore this world our family made” he smiles darkly as he leans back “ understood or do I have to beat it into you?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Skye punched his arm playfully as she smiled.

Skye only nodded as she looked around the room. She noticed pictures of her family and some other people she didnt know was scattered on the walls. "Where are we?" She said
He laughs softly “ what?” He says playfully as he looks at her “ I love you mi amor”

Winter looks around as well “ ... I don’t know “ he says as he begins to pick up a picture “ ... this one looks like my brother but.... he looks... scary. And you’re here as well... with me a lot. Maybe... we’re married?”

December 14th, 2017, 04:22 PM
He laughs softly “ yep! That’s what the boy wore to seduce the wolf. Now than “ he looks at Sasuke “ get dressed. You may not be my son but you have his role. His killer needs. And you” he looks at Tord “ at least try to love the man for a bit only until nightfall than you are free to explore this world our family made” he smiles darkly as he leans back “ understood or do I have to beat it into you?”

Tord beat his face into his palms, groaning as he did so. “You are kidding me,” he spat, not looking up. “I suck at being things I’m not,” He said coldly, now looking up, ”So forgive me if I don’t have an eye tomorrow,” he laughed. “Just keep me here awhile, I’d love to be off the charts for once,” he added, looking at Sasuke, his stare blank, as he didn’t know how to feel.

Teggy
December 14th, 2017, 04:30 PM
He laughs softly “ what?” He says playfully as he looks at her “ I love you mi amor”

Winter looks around as well “ ... I don’t know “ he says as he begins to pick up a picture “ ... this one looks like my brother but.... he looks... scary. And you’re here as well... with me a lot. Maybe... we’re married?”
Skye smiled as a small blush crept up her cheeks.

"M-Married..." skye said in shock. "I think we shouod find these people. Maybe your family is here? And mine!" Skye said excitedly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Tord beat his face into his palms, groaning as he did so. “You are kidding me,” he spat, not looking up. “I suck at being things I’m not,” He said coldly, now looking up, ”So forgive me if I don’t have an eye tomorrow,” he laughed. “Just keep me here awhile, I’d love to be off the charts for once,” he added, looking at Sasuke, his stare blank, as he didn’t know how to feel.
He smiles “ for a while yes soon my gang will need it’s old order back. True killers that never bark only bite. Now than to ... help you with you’re act I shall you show some fun tapes of what Sasuke can do!” He says darkly as he begins to walk over to Sasuke making him stand up “ of course I’ll show you along with you’re kin the tapes. For now get to know each other, fall in love and all that fun stuff. Just remember...” his eyes glowed dangerously as Sasuke looks at Tord “ this isn’t your world. “ he says as he begins to leave

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Skye smiled as a small blush crept up her cheeks.

"M-Married..." skye said in shock. "I think we shouod find these people. Maybe your family is here? And mine!" Skye said excitedly
Winter laughs softly “ getting embarrassed~ that’s rare” he says playfully

Winter nods slowly “ .... they... they’re not... I don’t think this is my family. My mother is usually in and this man... he looks like my father but... more deadly.. more dark. We should be careful around here”

December 14th, 2017, 06:47 PM
He smiles “ for a while yes soon my gang will need it’s old order back. True killers that never bark only bite. Now than to ... help you with you’re act I shall you show some fun tapes of what Sasuke can do!” He says darkly as he begins to walk over to Sasuke making him stand up “ of course I’ll show you along with you’re kin the tapes. For now get to know each other, fall in love and all that fun stuff. Just remember...” his eyes glowed dangerously as Sasuke looks at Tord “ this isn’t your world. “ he says as he begins to leave

Tord blinked. “I mean that might be cool, but what can I do?” Tord asked, raising an eyebrow. “Wait...kin?” Tord blinked. “Thanks but they’re all dead.” He muttered, looking away. They were all gone. Aspen was the closest thing he had had to a sister, but she was god knew where. He leaned back, sighing. “I know it isn’t my world,” He called as Killer left, “Don’t think I’m not going to have fun though!” he laughed, hands in his pockets as he starred at the ceiling. He had done every crime imaginable, yet now he had to wear pastels and do god knew what, leaning forward in an almost annoyed way.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Tord blinked. “I mean that might be cool, but what can I do?” Tord asked, raising an eyebrow. “Wait...kin?” Tord blinked. “Thanks but they’re all dead.” He muttered, looking away. They were all gone. Aspen was the closest thing he had had to a sister, but she was god knew where. He leaned back, sighing. “I know it isn’t my world,” He called as Killer left, “Don’t think I’m not going to have fun though!” he laughed, hands in his pockets as he starred at the ceiling. He had done every crime imaginable, yet now he had to wear pastels and do god knew what, leaning forward in an almost annoyed way.
He laughs loudly “ if only my boy fell for a man like you! What fun you two would have had!” He yells out as he disappears leaving Sasuke and Tord alone. Sasuke stands up showing that he was still taller than Tord “ are you really going though with this? That man... he’s dangerous. A killer... maybe even worst that you..” he says quietly as he looks away “ ... what is this place...”

December 14th, 2017, 07:04 PM
He laughs loudly “ if only my boy fell for a man like you! What fun you two would have had!” He yells out as he disappears leaving Sasuke and Tord alone. Sasuke stands up showing that he was still taller than Tord “ are you really going though with this? That man... he’s dangerous. A killer... maybe even worst that you..” he says quietly as he looks away “ ... what is this place...”

Tord smiled, before Killer was gone. He looked over at Sasuke, trying not to cringe as he realized he was shorter than him. Then again, he shouldn’t be surprised, he was shorter than everyone, though he had been hoping he would have at least grown a centimeter or two. “I mean, one, it’ll keep be from being killed, and two, I can do what I want after dark,” he shrugged as he heard Sasuke. “And honestly, I think he’s all talk,” Tord added, the Norwegian smirking. As he looked away, Tord sighed. “So we have to do this love thing?” he laughed, crossing his arms. “Well, I mean, maybe we could see if any of your ‘family’ is alive?” he suggested, shrugging. ”Tord Lairson and Sasuke...whatever your last name is” he laughed, standing up, still moving his arm every so often, as if he couldn’t believe it was okay.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Tord smiled, before Killer was gone. He looked over at Sasuke, trying not to cringe as he realized he was shorter than him. Then again, he shouldn’t be surprised, he was shorter than everyone, though he had been hoping he would have at least grown a centimeter or two. “I mean, one, it’ll keep be from being killed, and two, I can do what I want after dark,” he shrugged as he heard Sasuke. “And honestly, I think he’s all talk,” Tord added, the Norwegian smirking. As he looked away, Tord sighed. “So we have to do this love thing?” he laughed, crossing his arms. “Well, I mean, maybe we could see if any of your ‘family’ is alive?” he suggested, shrugging. ”Tord Lairson and Sasuke...whatever your last name is” he laughed, standing up, still moving his arm every so often, as if he couldn’t believe it was okay.
His eyes glowed a bit as he looks at him “ it’s wolfheart of the Justice family. This place is dangerous and you should be scared. Acting big won’t help you “ He says almost coldly before suddenly blushing in embarrassment “ I’m sorry! I spoke out of line.... let’s go Than “

Teggy
December 14th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Winter laughs softly “ getting embarrassed~ that’s rare” he says playfully

Winter nods slowly “ .... they... they’re not... I don’t think this is my family. My mother is usually in and this man... he looks like my father but... more deadly.. more dark. We should be careful around here”
"Sh-shut up." Skye said looking away from him.

Skye looked at the pictures closely. "I dont see my kid..." she said sadly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 07:17 PM
"Sh-shut up." Skye said looking away from him.

Skye looked at the pictures closely. "I dont see my kid..." she said sadly.
winter laughs softly as he suddenly holds her close “ come on! Look at me!” He says playfully

Winter nods slowly “ ... i see. We should look around maybe my brother is here as well... hopefully he’s not like whoever this guy is in the picture “

Teggy
December 14th, 2017, 08:26 PM
winter laughs softly as he suddenly holds her close “ come on! Look at me!” He says playfully

Winter nods slowly “ ... i see. We should look around maybe my brother is here as well... hopefully he’s not like whoever this guy is in the picture “
Skye continued to look away as she blushed..

"Ok." Skye said sadly

rubinaito
December 14th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Despite all that was happening, Sage could only sit there on the cold floor and let James hug him. Seeing as this wasn't his universe, he would need to tread lightly... very lightly. James was likely not abusive in this timeline, which made things both easier and harder for the shy man. One one hand, he didn't need to worry about being hurt or having to be scared for his life... but on the other hand, he was still a broken man, barely able to keep up with Naruto and force himself to not flinch every time he raised his hand or kissed him. Sitting there, a realization hit him. He needed to call his sister. He gently punched in the number, and waited.

Celestial

~~~

Valentine opened his eyes, gazing up at the ceiling. Unlike the others, the only sign that he was in a different world was the picture at his bedside, which was strangely not of Angel, but rather a cute young woman hat looked like him. Wait...Valentine sat up and stared at himself.... or rather, herself. She blinked, before smiling. "Ooh, I can tell this will be fun already!" He chirped happily.

(What if in this universe, Angel and Valentine are girls?)

Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 08:57 PM
~~~

Valentine opened his eyes, gazing up at the ceiling. Unlike the others, the only sign that he was in a different world was the picture at his bedside, which was strangely not of Angel, but rather a cute young woman hat looked like him. Wait...Valentine sat up and stared at himself.... or rather, herself. She blinked, before smiling. "Ooh, I can tell this will be fun already!" He chirped happily.

Sasukewolf (madness)
Omg yes!! XD)
Angel jumps a bit when he or should I say she heard valentine chirp so happily. She groans a bit “ fine more minutes...” than her eyes widened as she suddenly sits up “ ....? ... I’m... What valentine I’m “ her eyes widened more when she saw... beautiful female valentine “ .. I’ve gone mad haven’t I?”

rubinaito
December 14th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Omg yes!! XD)
Angel jumps a bit when he or should I say she heard valentine chirp so happily. She groans a bit “ fine more minutes...” than her eyes widened as she suddenly sits up “ ....? ... I’m... What valentine I’m “ her eyes widened more when she saw... beautiful female valentine “ .. I’ve gone mad haven’t I?”
"Nope~" Valentine giggled, leaning over to kiss Angel. She pulled away, her eyes gleaming teasingly. "You should take a look at yourself, darling." She suggested, smiling happily.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 09:18 PM
"Nope~" Valentine giggled, leaning over to kiss Angel. She pulled away, her eyes gleaming teasingly. "You should take a look at yourself, darling." She suggested, smiling happily.
She blushes madly and begins to dive into the covers hiding “ I don’t want to... please tell me Winter got me to crossdress again..” she says blushing as she looks at valentine “ why are you so happy about this?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Skye continued to look away as she blushed..

"Ok." Skye said sadly
He laughs softly “ so embarrassed! What? Is this new look too much for you?”

Winter nods “ don’t worry... we’ll find her. we just need to find out where we are”

December 14th, 2017, 10:28 PM
His eyes glowed a bit as he looks at him “ it’s wolfheart of the Justice family. This place is dangerous and you should be scared. Acting big won’t help you “ He says almost coldly before suddenly blushing in embarrassment “ I’m sorry! I spoke out of line.... let’s go Than “

Tord glared at Sasuke in response. “I think I know what I’m doing,” he hissed, before calming down as he listened to Sasuke began to get embarrassed. “Yeah let’s just go, I’ve had enough of this.” Tord muttered, taking the one red hoodie he could find, not even staring at a pastel the entire time.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Tord glared at Sasuke in response. “I think I know what I’m doing,” he hissed, before calming down as he listened to Sasuke began to get embarrassed. “Yeah let’s just go, I’ve had enough of this.” Tord muttered, taking the one red hoodie he could find, not even staring at a pastel the entire time.
He nods as he begins to put in a white shirt and stood behind Tord “ ... so do we seek the others or head to.. wherever he wants us to go?”

wren
December 14th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Despite all that was happening, Sage could only sit there on the cold floor and let James hug him. Seeing as this wasn't his universe, he would need to tread lightly... very lightly. James was likely not abusive in this timeline, which made things both easier and harder for the shy man. One one hand, he didn't need to worry about being hurt or having to be scared for his life... but on the other hand, he was still a broken man, barely able to keep up with Naruto and force himself to not flinch every time he raised his hand or kissed him. Sitting there, a realization hit him. He needed to call his sister. He gently punched in the number, and waited.

Celestial

~~~

Sasukewolf (madness)

After connecting a few dots she had finally figured out what was wrong, everyone was reversed. At least she wasn't a boy though. That was at least still in place. She had too many piercings around her body in places she would never had wished to have them, and better yet her hair was cherry red and down to her butt! She wouldn't have ever let her hair go that low. EVER. Than suddenly her phone rang and she gently lifted it, reading the name. Finally. He pulled himself together huh? she answered the phone and held it up to her ear taking a breath, "hey sage, what's up" she said with a slight sigh. A few minutes ago she was in complete hysterics screaming and running around like she woke up with no legs, yet something compelled her to calm herself and act as if nothing had effected her. Obviously one of her many adaptations...

December 15th, 2017, 02:11 AM
He nods as he begins to put in a white shirt and stood behind Tord “ ... so do we seek the others or head to.. wherever he wants us to go?”

(( hey sas do you want to start that thing with the other versions of tord and sasuke now? ))

Tord shrugged, not exactly knowing how to feel about the shirtless thing. Well, that was kind of fixed now he supposed, breathing evenly for once. He wasn’t usally like this, so why was it happening now? Weird things happened sometimes he supposed, sighing. “He wasn’t very clear about where he wanted us to go,” he pointed out, rolling his eyes. “So I’m assuming it’s fair game wherever we go” he smiled. “Basically, seek the others and try not to have your eyes fall out,” He said, part of his sentence joking, and the other half somewhat serious.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 15th, 2017, 06:42 AM
(( hey sas do you want to start that thing with the other versions of tord and sasuke now? ))

Tord shrugged, not exactly knowing how to feel about the shirtless thing. Well, that was kind of fixed now he supposed, breathing evenly for once. He wasn’t usally like this, so why was it happening now? Weird things happened sometimes he supposed, sighing. “He wasn’t very clear about where he wanted us to go,” he pointed out, rolling his eyes. “So I’m assuming it’s fair game wherever we go” he smiled. “Basically, seek the others and try not to have your eyes fall out,” He said, part of his sentence joking, and the other half somewhat serious.
Yes! :3 mind posting first?)

Sasuke laughs softly “ how interesting. So you can make jokes” he says laughing still as he begins to look around “ but as you wish. However what if the others are like Killer? Would you act or just speak to them?” He asks calmly

Teggy
December 15th, 2017, 07:37 AM
He laughs softly “ so embarrassed! What? Is this new look too much for you?”

Winter nods “ don’t worry... we’ll find her. we just need to find out where we are”
||Lightwithin||
"God your so embarrassing... You ask why I dont take you to public places, this is my reason." Skye joked.

Skye nodded as she looked around the house. "Lets find some diffrent clothes, cause this other me likes to where little clothing."

December 15th, 2017, 08:45 AM
Yes! :3 mind posting first?)

Sasuke laughs softly “ how interesting. So you can make jokes” he says laughing still as he begins to look around “ but as you wish. However what if the others are like Killer? Would you act or just speak to them?” He asks calmly

(( yeah sure ))

Tord was still feeling around his arm and face, trying to get used to the feeling. Of course, he wasn't really able to get used to the feeling, staying curled up on the mattress for awhile. He desperately wanted there to be some kind of clothing he liked, but all he could find was a red hoodie. That was the closest thing to something he might normally wear. Placing his head against the wall for the longest time, he began to wonder if anyone knew him, hands forced in the hoodie pockets.

"What? You were thinking I couldn't?" Tord snorted. "I find things funny, and I can be funny, don't underestimate me," he smirked. "Trust me sweetie," He said, smiling in a teasing yet cruel way, "I'm not letting anyone just talk if they're like that weirdo," he finished, finding the gun and sliding it into a bag he had found. "They're probably getting choked then," he laughed.

(( hey Celestial want to get the actual "other" aspen involved with "other" tord? if not that's fine too. ))

rubinaito
December 15th, 2017, 08:56 AM
After connecting a few dots she had finally figured out what was wrong, everyone was reversed. At least she wasn't a boy though. That was at least still in place. She had too many piercings around her body in places she would never had wished to have them, and better yet her hair was cherry red and down to her butt! She wouldn't have ever let her hair go that low. EVER. Than suddenly her phone rang and she gently lifted it, reading the name. Finally. He pulled himself together huh? she answered the phone and held it up to her ear taking a breath, "hey sage, what's up" she said with a slight sigh. A few minutes ago she was in complete hysterics screaming and running around like she woke up with no legs, yet something compelled her to calm herself and act as if nothing had effected her. Obviously one of her many adaptations...

"I-I'm assuming that you're m-my Aspen." Sage's voice was a little muffled, and he gently shook his head at James and gestured for him to leave the room for a few minutes. He pulled his knees up to his chest, cold. He wanted his warm, green sweater back, not this sleeveless black shirt. He tugged at it anxiously, continuing. "James is here. He's... nice but I'm scared." His voice was quiet and he closed his eyes. "C-Could you come ge-get me?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 15th, 2017, 11:07 AM
||Lightwithin||
"God your so embarrassing... You ask why I dont take you to public places, this is my reason." Skye joked.

Skye nodded as she looked around the house. "Lets find some diffrent clothes, cause this other me likes to where little clothing."
Winter laughs softly “ oh? Is that so?” He says as he begins to kiss her “ I’m just loving my girl is that not enough?”

Winter nods as he looks around “ ... it seems so. Okay would you like to check out the room for any clothes. I’ll be outside waiting “

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 15th, 2017, 11:11 AM
(( yeah sure ))

Tord was still feeling around his arm and face, trying to get used to the feeling. Of course, he wasn't really able to get used to the feeling, staying curled up on the mattress for awhile. He desperately wanted there to be some kind of clothing he liked, but all he could find was a red hoodie. That was the closest thing to something he might normally wear. Placing his head against the wall for the longest time, he began to wonder if anyone knew him, hands forced in the hoodie pockets.

"What? You were thinking I couldn't?" Tord snorted. "I find things funny, and I can be funny, don't underestimate me," he smirked. "Trust me sweetie," He said, smiling in a teasing yet cruel way, "I'm not letting anyone just talk if they're like that weirdo," he finished, finding the gun and sliding it into a bag he had found. "They're probably getting choked then," he laughed.

(( hey Celestial want to get the actual "other" aspen involved with "other" tord? if not that's fine too. ))
Sasuke began to leave the house looking around soon he begins to look at his phone calling Tord as he walks off in a hurry. “ come on love pick up...” he says as he begins to walk quickly

Sasuke nods slowly but he laughs a bit “ how interesting “ he says with a slight blush on his face as he looks around “ ... okay but still at least find out if they are like him. Seems like we’re big bad monsters here so at least we should... speak with our fellow friends “

Teggy
December 15th, 2017, 11:13 AM
Winter laughs softly “ oh? Is that so?” He says as he begins to kiss her “ I’m just loving my girl is that not enough?”

Winter nods as he looks around “ ... it seems so. Okay would you like to check out the room for any clothes. I’ll be outside waiting “
"Do you have to be embarrassing about it?!" skye said as she pouted.

Skye nodded as she began to look around. "Dear god why is her clothes so revealing??" she asked

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 15th, 2017, 11:29 AM
"Do you have to be embarrassing about it?!" skye said as she pouted.

Skye nodded as she began to look around. "Dear god why is her clothes so revealing??" she asked
He smiles playfully “ I can be as embarrassing as I want my love. As long as you know I love you Than so be it”

Winter waited outside looking down to hallway his eyes glowed softly as he watches and waits

December 15th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Sasuke began to leave the house looking around soon he begins to look at his phone calling Tord as he walks off in a hurry. “ come on love pick up...” he says as he begins to walk quickly

Sasuke nods slowly but he laughs a bit “ how interesting “ he says with a slight blush on his face as he looks around “ ... okay but still at least find out if they are like him. Seems like we’re big bad monsters here so at least we should... speak with our fellow friends “

Tord tensed up as he heard his phone ring, turning around and picking up the device. Staring at the number for a moment, having no idea who it was, before something clicked in his head, and he answered the call. “Hello?” He asked, surprised by how emotionless his voice sounded, shivering as he stood there, shifting awkwardly from one leg to another.

Tord smirked. He noticed that Sasuke was blushing, and his smirk grew even wider. “Who counts as a friend here?” he asked, rolling his eyes. “Seems like the world is more against us than normal.” he shrugged, “At least, well, for me,” he sighed. “Anyone you know that wouldn’t normally kill you on sight?” Tord asked, looking at Sasuke, fidgeting with the flower crown on his head, something he had been very against wearing.

Teggy
December 15th, 2017, 12:32 PM
He smiles playfully “ I can be as embarrassing as I want my love. As long as you know I love you Than so be it”

Winter waited outside looking down to hallway his eyes glowed softly as he watches and waits
Skye smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "I love you more though." she said

Skye eventually found a pair of clothes and changed out. She walked outside the room and looked around for winter.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 15th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Tord tensed up as he heard his phone ring, turning around and picking up the device. Staring at the number for a moment, having no idea who it was, before something clicked in his head, and he answered the call. “Hello?” He asked, surprised by how emotionless his voice sounded, shivering as he stood there, shifting awkwardly from one leg to another.

Tord smirked. He noticed that Sasuke was blushing, and his smirk grew even wider. “Who counts as a friend here?” he asked, rolling his eyes. “Seems like the world is more against us than normal.” he shrugged, “At least, well, for me,” he sighed. “Anyone you know that wouldn’t normally kill you on sight?” Tord asked, looking at Sasuke, fidgeting with the flower crown on his head, something he had been very against wearing.
Sasuke immediately speaks “ Mi amor!? Are you okay? Where are you? Is anyone there with you? Are you okay?!” He asks quickly and each sounding very worried and scared as Sasuke continues walking “ my love please speak do you know me?”

Sasuke nods “ yes but the world is usually with me but evil is always against me... and yes I do. My brother. He’s someone we can trust” he says looking down to hallway “ ... maybe we should go down..” he laughs softly “ need help with that?” He asks referring to the crown.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 15th, 2017, 12:53 PM
Skye smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "I love you more though." she said

Skye eventually found a pair of clothes and changed out. She walked outside the room and looked around for winter.
Winter laughs softly “ no I love you more. “ he says holding her close

Winter looks at skye and nods “ cute outfit “ he says playfully

December 15th, 2017, 01:31 PM
Sasuke immediately speaks “ Mi amor!? Are you okay? Where are you? Is anyone there with you? Are you okay?!” He asks quickly and each sounding very worried and scared as Sasuke continues walking “ my love please speak do you know me?”

Sasuke nods “ yes but the world is usually with me but evil is always against me... and yes I do. My brother. He’s someone we can trust” he says looking down to hallway “ ... maybe we should go down..” he laughs softly “ need help with that?” He asks referring to the crown.

Tord blinked as he heard Sasuke’s voice, calming down a whole bunch. He was safe, he remembered Tord, that made him feel so much better. “I’m...fine, I’m somewhere downtown, but I don’t exactly know where,” Tord murmured. He was lying about being fine, he was an emotional wreck. Plus, there was the fact that his arm wasn’t working, despite him wanting to ignore that part. “I know you,” he murmured, before finding a mirror with bits of blood in the cracks. “I just don’t know who I am,” He said softly, choking back tears, staring at the mirror in horror.

”Well aren’t you lucky,” Tord said coldly, “World always catering to your needs,” he muttered. “Let’s find your brother then,” he finished, pushing everything past him. As he heard Sasuke, he scowled, knowing that the man had seen him fidgeting with the crown. “Yes, actually, He said, “Burn it off my head,” he muttered, crossing his arms, the crown just barely staying on his head.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 15th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Tord blinked as he heard Sasuke’s voice, calming down a whole bunch. He was safe, he remembered Tord, that made him feel so much better. “I’m...fine, I’m somewhere downtown, but I don’t exactly know where,” Tord murmured. He was lying about being fine, he was an emotional wreck. Plus, there was the fact that his arm wasn’t working, despite him wanting to ignore that part. “I know you,” he murmured, before finding a mirror with bits of blood in the cracks. “I just don’t know who I am,” He said softly, choking back tears, staring at the mirror in horror.

”Well aren’t you lucky,” Tord said coldly, “World always catering to your needs,” he muttered. “Let’s find your brother then,” he finished, pushing everything past him. As he heard Sasuke, he scowled, knowing that the man had seen him fidgeting with the crown. “Yes, actually, He said, “Burn it off my head,” he muttered, crossing his arms, the crown just barely staying on his head.
sasuke nods “ I’m heading there now... I don’t know who I am as well. My scars and tattoos are gone, Killer... he’s nice. Kind even called me his son..” he says as he heads downtown soon seeing posters his eyes glowed a bit at the picture “.... are you... injured?” He asks calmly

Sasuke nods and laughs softly “ a simple man can’t wear a flower crown. How cute “ he says playfully as he begins to fix it a bit “ there. Now let’s go, unless you need help with anything else?”

December 15th, 2017, 01:58 PM
sasuke nods “ I’m heading there now... I don’t know who I am as well. My scars and tattoos are gone, Killer... he’s nice. Kind even called me his son..” he says as he heads downtown soon seeing posters his eyes glowed a bit at the picture “.... are you... injured?” He asks calmly

Sasuke nods and laughs softly “ a simple man can’t wear a flower crown. How cute “ he says playfully as he begins to fix it a bit “ there. Now let’s go, unless you need help with anything else?”

Tord became more quiet as Sasuke began to speak. That seemed so small compared to everything on his face. He didn’t mention anything, and once the question was asked, the murmured a soft “No, I’m fine” Yes, it was lying, but it wasn’t like he could change these things. Scars couldn’t heal, they could just fade, but the damaged was obviously done, trying to find a way to hide the scars now.

”I’m not exactly simple,” Tord laughed, rolling his eyes. However, he had glared at Sasuke at the mention of cute. He was not cute, he had never been cute, he would never be cute. “Let’s just go,” He said, walking quickly out of the door, finding himself thrust into a place where he had no idea what he was doing.

wren
December 15th, 2017, 02:02 PM
"I-I'm assuming that you're m-my Aspen." Sage's voice was a little muffled, and he gently shook his head at James and gestured for him to leave the room for a few minutes. He pulled his knees up to his chest, cold. He wanted his warm, green sweater back, not this sleeveless black shirt. He tugged at it anxiously, continuing. "James is here. He's... nice but I'm scared." His voice was quiet and he closed his eyes. "C-Could you come ge-get me?"

(( yeah sure ))

Aspen steadily rocked n her seat and listened to her brothers raspy breathing. "Y- yes sage of course I'll come get you" she said soothingly as she stood and rubbed her thighs with a soft huff. "Go and hide. I'll take care of the rest" she said softly her voice a mere whisper even though nobody was around her. Without waiting for his response she hung up and called Tord. Waiting for his response

December 15th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Aspen steadily rocked n her seat and listened to her brothers raspy breathing. "Y- yes sage of course I'll come get you" she said soothingly as she stood and rubbed her thighs with a soft huff. "Go and hide. I'll take care of the rest" she said softly her voice a mere whisper even though nobody was around her. Without waiting for his response she hung up and called Tord. Waiting for his response

(( i meant like the aspen that’s actually partners with tord, like the one that actually dyed her hair and the one that did all those things with tord waking up as the actual innocent Aspen, like they switched bodies

does that make any sense
i don’t think it does... ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 15th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Tord became more quiet as Sasuke began to speak. That seemed so small compared to everything on his face. He didn’t mention anything, and once the question was asked, the murmured a soft “No, I’m fine” Yes, it was lying, but it wasn’t like he could change these things. Scars couldn’t heal, they could just fade, but the damaged was obviously done, trying to find a way to hide the scars now.

”I’m not exactly simple,” Tord laughed, rolling his eyes. However, he had glared at Sasuke at the mention of cute. He was not cute, he had never been cute, he would never be cute. “Let’s just go,” He said, walking quickly out of the door, finding himself thrust into a place where he had no idea what he was doing.
Sasuke nods slowly “ ... don’t lie to me this time. Do you have any scars? “ he asks as he begins to tear down the poster. “ amor... please answer me truthfully this time.” He says as he begins to walk fast again

Sasuke laughs softly “ don’t like being called cute huh?” He asks playfully as he begins to follow him quickly “ .... so... the scars you had before.. how did you get them? “ he asks suddenly

December 15th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Sasuke nods slowly “ ... don’t lie to me this time. Do you have any scars? “ he asks as he begins to tear down the poster. “ amor... please answer me truthfully this time.” He says as he begins to walk fast again

Sasuke laughs softly “ don’t like being called cute huh?” He asks playfully as he begins to follow him quickly “ .... so... the scars you had before.. how did you get them? “ he asks suddenly

”Only a...few” Tord muttered, not exactly wanted to address how any of this was. Sure, half of his vision was gone, he would be fine. No he wouldn’t, Yes he would. His mind was just spiraling in circles, up, then down. He couldn’t stop, just silently waiting there, blinking as he heard paper being torn.

Tord’s eyes narrowed once again as the word cute was mentioned again. ”I just don’t like the word in general,” he muttered. It was a word based entirely on opinion, nothing else. That’s why he hated it, it had no meaning if everyone had a different opinion on it. Maybe that meant he had no meaning, since he had heard people having mixed feelings about him. Well, he was sticking around, whether they liked it or not. He turned around as he heard Sasuke ask about his scars. “Those things?” He said in annoyance. “Explosion.” He said simply, not going any farther on the topic.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 15th, 2017, 02:44 PM
”Only a...few” Tord muttered, not exactly wanted to address how any of this was. Sure, half of his vision was gone, he would be fine. No he wouldn’t, Yes he would. His mind was just spiraling in circles, up, then down. He couldn’t stop, just silently waiting there, blinking as he heard paper being torn.

Tord’s eyes narrowed once again as the word cute was mentioned again. ”I just don’t like the word in general,” he muttered. It was a word based entirely on opinion, nothing else. That’s why he hated it, it had no meaning if everyone had a different opinion on it. Maybe that meant he had no meaning, since he had heard people having mixed feelings about him. Well, he was sticking around, whether they liked it or not. He turned around as he heard Sasuke ask about his scars. “Those things?” He said in annoyance. “Explosion.” He said simply, not going any farther on the topic.

Sasuke nods as he begins to look at a building and begins to knock on the door “ ... that damn man... he did this. This isn’t our world.” He says mostly to himself as he begins to speak again to Tord “ can you hear the knocking?”

He nods as he begins to open his shirt a bit Checking out his scars “ ... I believe... this guy. Has been stabbed... shot and ..” he begins to turn around “ mind telling me what kind of scars are on my back?” He asks as he begins to pull down his shirt showing his muscular back along with many whip scars literally covering his back hardly any normal tissue was shown at all due to the many Scars

December 15th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Sasuke nods as he begins to look at a building and begins to knock on the door “ ... that damn man... he did this. This isn’t our world.” He says mostly to himself as he begins to speak again to Tord “ can you hear the knocking?”

He nods as he begins to open his shirt a bit Checking out his scars “ ... I believe... this guy. Has been stabbed... shot and ..” he begins to turn around “ mind telling me what kind of scars are on my back?” He asks as he begins to pull down his shirt showing his muscular back along with many whip scars literally covering his back hardly any normal tissue was shown at all due to the many Scars

”W-Who Exactly?” Tord asked, a little confused by what Sasuke meant. He was interrupted by knocking he heard on his door, flinching as he heard the noise. “Yes, I can,” he muttered. He set the phone down and opened the door, tensing up as he saw who was in front of him. He looked slightly like Sasuke, but nothing like Sasuke at the same time. “P-Pardon me, but who are you?” he asked, flinching as he was met with colder air, though he kept his one silver eye trained in the other man.

Tord flinched as he heard Sasuke talk. “Oof,” He said, recoiling slightly at the idea of being stabbed, or shot, or any of those things. As he was asked to look at his back, Tord tensed up. Letting the breath out he got past the idea of looking under someone’s shirt long enough to stare at the scar. “Whip marks,” He said simply, his eyes widening, before turning away. “Let’s just try to find the others,” he decided, forcing the thought away.

wren
December 15th, 2017, 04:35 PM
(( i meant like the aspen that’s actually partners with tord, like the one that actually dyed her hair and the one that did all those things with tord waking up as the actual innocent Aspen, like they switched bodies

does that make any sense
i don’t think it does... ))
[ I'm not quite sure I follow ]

December 15th, 2017, 04:45 PM
[ I'm not quite sure I follow ]

(( yeah that’s my fault

i’ll try to explain, i’ll try an example

so we have starboy tord, the sweet/innocent boyo, who i’ll call starboy, and we have the other tord, the criminal, the one with the scars, who i’ll call demonboy

so, from what we have roleplayed so far, starboy has ended up as demonboy, stuck in the world where he’s a wanted criminal
meanwhile, demonboy has found himself in starboy’s situation, married to sasuke and all that stuff

so...uh...your innocent aspen has ended up as the aspen who has pericings and all that good stuff, while the other aspen has ended up as the sweet aspen

what i meant was, since demonboy and the other, more innocent version of sasuke, are trying to find the other people they knew, i was thinking that maybe demonboy and the other aspen could reunite and do crimes or something

or i could just quote sas on this-

i tried-

Teggy
December 15th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Winter laughs softly “ no I love you more. “ he says holding her close

Winter looks at skye and nods “ cute outfit “ he says playfully
Skye shook her head. "Nope. Not possible." She said smiling at him.

Skye blushed profoundly, "Th-thanks..." she said shyly

wren
December 15th, 2017, 05:32 PM
(( yeah that’s my fault

i’ll try to explain, i’ll try an example

so we have starboy tord, the sweet/innocent boyo, who i’ll call starboy, and we have the other tord, the criminal, the one with the scars, who i’ll call demonboy

so, from what we have roleplayed so far, starboy has ended up as demonboy, stuck in the world where he’s a wanted criminal
meanwhile, demonboy has found himself in starboy’s situation, married to sasuke and all that stuff

so...uh...your innocent aspen has ended up as the aspen who has pericings and all that good stuff, while the other aspen has ended up as the sweet aspen

what i meant was, since demonboy and the other, more innocent version of sasuke, are trying to find the other people they knew, i was thinking that maybe demonboy and the other aspen could reunite and do crimes or something

or i could just quote sas on this-

i tried-

R

[ Oh I get it now I love it! That sounds like a good idea I'm just going to get Aspen to pick up sage- wait what if Aspen came and picked up Ford forst and completely like flipped sasuke off by being rude than picked him up and left leaving sasuke really jelous as they pick up sage together... And perhaps get into lots of trouble?? I mean since James was scaring sage I was planning on having Aspen literally walk into the house and start beating the crap out of James just because she wanted to ]

Rubinaito .:Blue Wishes:.

rubinaito
December 15th, 2017, 05:39 PM
R

[ Oh I get it now I love it! That sounds like a good idea I'm just going to get Aspen to pick up sage- wait what if Aspen came and picked up Ford forst and completely like flipped sasuke off by being rude than picked him up and left leaving sasuke really jelous as they pick up sage together... And perhaps get into lots of trouble?? I mean since James was scaring sage I was planning on having Aspen literally walk into the house and start beating the crap out of James just because she wanted to ]

Rubinaito .:Blue Wishes:.

Wait, this Sage and James is in the alternate universe, and the Tord you're talking about is in the actual universe.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 15th, 2017, 11:29 PM
”W-Who Exactly?” Tord asked, a little confused by what Sasuke meant. He was interrupted by knocking he heard on his door, flinching as he heard the noise. “Yes, I can,” he muttered. He set the phone down and opened the door, tensing up as he saw who was in front of him. He looked slightly like Sasuke, but nothing like Sasuke at the same time. “P-Pardon me, but who are you?” he asked, flinching as he was met with colder air, though he kept his one silver eye trained in the other man.

Tord flinched as he heard Sasuke talk. “Oof,” He said, recoiling slightly at the idea of being stabbed, or shot, or any of those things. As he was asked to look at his back, Tord tensed up. Letting the breath out he got past the idea of looking under someone’s shirt long enough to stare at the scar. “Whip marks,” He said simply, his eyes widening, before turning away. “Let’s just try to find the others,” he decided, forcing the thought away.
Sasuke eyes widened as he looked at the scarred man, hearing the man’s voice had his heart breaking as he suddenly hugs Tord “ it’s me mi amor... it’s me Sasuke. Oh god.. who did this to you? Who do I have to kill!? Did Killer do this!?” He asks worryingly and out of anger and frustration of what he couldn’t stop.

Sasuke nods slowly as he pulls the shirt down “ .... what hell did this guy go though... and who did it?” He asks himself as he begins to follow him again “ ....I believe this is far more than we thought.. we need to find our kin or family and get out of here. It’s.. too dangerous “

December 16th, 2017, 12:46 AM
Sasuke eyes widened as he looked at the scarred man, hearing the man’s voice had his heart breaking as he suddenly hugs Tord “ it’s me mi amor... it’s me Sasuke. Oh god.. who did this to you? Who do I have to kill!? Did Killer do this!?” He asks worryingly and out of anger and frustration of what he couldn’t stop.

Sasuke nods slowly as he pulls the shirt down “ .... what hell did ””this guy go though... and who did it?” He asks himself as he begins to follow him again “ ....I believe this is far more than we thought.. we need to find our kin or family and get out of here. It’s.. too dangerous “

Tord tensed up as he was hugged, placing his head against Sasuke’s shoulder. “No! No...” he shook his head, not wanting to see Sasuke murder anyone. “I think it might be my own fault,” he murmured, not looking at something for too long. He felt like if he did, something in the word would break, trying not to cry.

”No idea.” Was Tord’s answer, preferring to shove all that away from his mind. “Correction, your family.” He said quickly after a moment. “Let’s just try to find someone,” he sighed after a minute. He wanted to find Aspen, but he knew that would probably not happen. All of this seemed like it was trying to break him, but Tord kept saying he wouldn’t give in, fidgeting as he walked to try and find some location he knew.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 16th, 2017, 12:52 AM
Tord tensed up as he was hugged, placing his head against Sasuke’s shoulder. “No! No...” he shook his head, not wanting to see Sasuke murder anyone. “I think it might be my own fault,” he murmured, not looking at something for too long. He felt like if he did, something in the word would break, trying not to cry.

”No idea.” Was Tord’s answer, preferring to shove all that away from his mind. “Correction, your family.” He said quickly after a moment. “Let’s just try to find someone,” he sighed after a minute. He wanted to find Aspen, but he knew that would probably not happen. All of this seemed like it was trying to break him, but Tord kept saying he wouldn’t give in, fidgeting as he walked to try and find some location he knew.
He nods slowly holding him close “ .. no .. this isn’t you... this isn’t me. This isn’t our world “ he says holding him close kissing his head “ you didn’t recognize me... I almost didn’t recognize you meaning... that the souls that lived in this world.. never met each other like we... my love... this isn’t your fault... it’s mine.”

Sasuke nods soon jumping a bit when a door was clicked down, and Naruto came though, his once bright blue eyes were ice cold and he had a cigarette in his mouth. He glares at them a bit before looking at Tord mostly “ ... You tord? The big class bomb dude?” He asks coldly as Sasuke quickly moves behind Tord

December 16th, 2017, 04:43 AM
He nods slowly holding him close “ .. no .. this isn’t you... this isn’t me. This isn’t our world “ he says holding him close kissing his head “ you didn’t recognize me... I almost didn’t recognize you meaning... that the souls that lived in this world.. never met each other like we... my love... this isn’t your fault... it’s mine.”

Sasuke nods soon jumping a bit when a door was clicked down, and Naruto came though, his once bright blue eyes were ice cold and he had a cigarette in his mouth. He glares at them a bit before looking at Tord mostly “ ... You tord? The big class bomb dude?” He asks coldly as Sasuke quickly moves behind Tord

Tord was quiet, holding himself closer to Sasuke. His body was still, as he barely was able to register any of this. He was quiet for longer than he probably should have been. Confusion was just overtaking him by now, making it hard to register these kinds of things. Things...happened, and now he was...in someone else’s body. None of it made sense! Now they...he shook his head. “I don’t get any of this, so I don’t see the point of throwing around blame,” he murmured, holding himself closer to Sasuke in dead silence.

Tord’s eyes widened as he heard the door. He knew that anyone that didn’t want to kill him would probably knock. He had the gun in his hands before Sasuke had finished speaking, holding it up defensively. Bomb dude? Tord snorted at the question. “I’d rather you not bring it up, but yes, that’s part of things I do,” He said, trying to act like he didn’t really care. However, if he got killed now, all his opportunities would be gone, just like that, watching the new guy with as much calm as he could possibly muster.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 16th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Tord was quiet, holding himself closer to Sasuke. His body was still, as he barely was able to register any of this. He was quiet for longer than he probably should have been. Confusion was just overtaking him by now, making it hard to register these kinds of things. Things...happened, and now he was...in someone else’s body. None of it made sense! Now they...he shook his head. “I don’t get any of this, so I don’t see the point of throwing around blame,” he murmured, holding himself closer to Sasuke in dead silence.

Tord’s eyes widened as he heard the door. He knew that anyone that didn’t want to kill him would probably knock. He had the gun in his hands before Sasuke had finished speaking, holding it up defensively. Bomb dude? Tord snorted at the question. “I’d rather you not bring it up, but yes, that’s part of things I do,” He said, trying to act like he didn’t really care. However, if he got killed now, all his opportunities would be gone, just like that, watching the new guy with as much calm as he could possibly muster.
Sasuke nods slowly “ ... it’s Killers fault. This is probably some other game of his... he’s making the others suffer “ he says as he begins to suddenly carry Tord “ ... let’s rest inside... you’re.. um.... kinda wanted out there “

Naruto blows some smoke “ Ahh so you’re also not a part of this place. That’s good I was starting to think I was alone here.” He says coldly as Sasuke looks at Tord “ ... do you know him?” He asks worryingly

December 16th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Sasuke nods slowly “ ... it’s Killers fault. This is probably some other game of his... he’s making the others suffer “ he says as he begins to suddenly carry Tord “ ... let’s rest inside... you’re.. um.... kinda wanted out there “

Naruto blows some smoke “ Ahh so you’re also not a part of this place. That’s good I was starting to think I was alone here.” He says coldly as Sasuke looks at Tord “ ... do you know him?” He asks worryingly

”I just said I’d rather not throw around accusations,” Tord sighed, though he knew that Sasuke was right. Killer probably was the one behind this, despite Tord not wanting to point fingers at anyone. As he was carried he tensed up, a reflex in his mind telling him to punch Sasuke, though he restrained himself. “I’m...I’m what exactly?” He stammered when Sasuke told him about being wanted, not knowing what Sasuke meant.

Tord didn’t flinch at the smoke, despite wanting to. He wasn’t exactly good around smoke, something involving PTSD from the explosion. However, he managed to stay still through it. As Sasuke spoke, Tord shrugged. “No idea,” he shrugged. “How exactly do you know me? Despite the wanted posters and stuff I mean,” Tord raised an eyebrow, still holding the gun, just in case.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 16th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Sasuke nods as he begins to head there but he heard a knock on the door. He immediately puts Tord down, “ stay here” he says as he begins to pick up a gun and his hand on the doorknob.. soon he swings the door open aiming the gun at aspens head. “ who are you? Do you know the fox by name? “ he asks coldly Hoping that he was indeed the Aspen he knew but still. He couldn’t take any risks in this place.

Sasuke jumps a bit blushing when Tord leaned against him. He begins to take a deep breath putting on his game face. Luckily he was a actor as a side job, he holds Tord close and begins to speak in a dark husky voice “ and I can prove that. This star is mine, in death and life. He’s my mate and has no interest and worthless girls “ he says darkly making Naruto move back a bit and laugh softly “ didn’t work huh? Yep my bad I lied there. Let me start again. I’m Naruto Foxheart a man who’s been on your tail for a while now. Why? Some guy wants you dead and I’m just the info guy “

rubinaito
December 16th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door as Aspen stood just outside. She was heading over for sage when she heard James was being questionable. Which meant she was going to need someone there to take care of it. Sage became as wimpy as a sock in this new... Paradox you could say? Whatever it was she became the dominant sibling and she was starting to like it. She picked up her phone again and failed her brothers number as she waited for tord to open the door. When he picked up [ assuming he did ] "Are you still hiding like I said?" she asked cooly. Her voice smooth and calm despite his situation.

Sage picked up the phone before it had the chance to ring and murmured a quiet yes. "Please stay on the phone." He whispered. He didn't like this feeling of fright and timidness flaring up in him.

December 16th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Sasuke nods as he begins to head there but he heard a knock on the door. He immediately puts Tord down, “ stay here” he says as he begins to pick up a gun and his hand on the doorknob.. soon he swings the door open aiming the gun at aspens head. “ who are you? Do you know the fox by name? “ he asks coldly Hoping that he was indeed the Aspen he knew but still. He couldn’t take any risks in this place.

Sasuke jumps a bit blushing when Tord leaned against him. He begins to take a deep breath putting on his game face. Luckily he was a actor as a side job, he holds Tord close and begins to speak in a dark husky voice “ and I can prove that. This star is mine, in death and life. He’s my mate and has no interest and worthless girls “ he says darkly making Naruto move back a bit and laugh softly “ didn’t work huh? Yep my bad I lied there. Let me start again. I’m Naruto Foxheart a man who’s been on your tail for a while now. Why? Some guy wants you dead and I’m just the info guy “

Tord tensed up as he saw Sasuke walk off with a gun. As he heard Sasuke talking to the person at the door. He peeked around and saw that it was Aspen. At that, he backed up slightly, unsure of what to do as he stood behind the wall.

Tord smiled as he heard Sasuke behind him. That made him comforted a bit, though when he said worthless girls he flinched slightly, but he wasn’t going to question anything, squeezing Sasuke’s hand as a mark of a good job. As Naruto spoke, his eyes widened. “That’s even worse!” he sighed, rolling his eyes. “Yeah you’re not getting anywhere now,” He said coldly, moving around so he was behind Naruto. “Who’s after me?” he asked, pressing the gun against Naruto’s back, waiting for the answer, an air of coldness now surrounding him.

wren
December 16th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Tord tensed up as he saw Sasuke walk off with a gun. As he heard Sasuke talking to the person at the door. He peeked around and saw that it was Aspen. At that, he backed up slightly, unsure of what to do as he stood behind the wall.

Tord smiled as he heard Sasuke behind him. That made him comforted a bit, though when he said worthless girls he flinched slightly, but he wasn’t going to question anything, squeezing Sasuke’s hand as a mark of a good job. As Naruto spoke, his eyes widened. “That’s even worse!” he sighed, rolling his eyes. “Yeah you’re not getting anywhere now,” He said coldly, moving around so he was behind Naruto. “Who’s after me?” he asked, pressing the gun against Naruto’s back, waiting for the answer, an air of coldness now surrounding him.
Sage picked up the phone before it had the chance to ring and murmured a quiet yes. "Please stay on the phone." He whispered. He didn't like this feeling of fright and timidness flaring up in him.

Aspen nodded silently even though he couldn't see her she still nodded solemnly. "I promise sage... I'm coming for you" she whispered throguh the phone when suddenly Sauske walked out holding a gun at her head. A pulse of instant rage ran through her body and unlike herself she lunged and punched him square in the face pulling back an arm and looking at him. She didn't even make a Sound and still held the phone to her head. She smiled pleasantly. Than stepped in and walked right over sasuke looking around, "TORD!! I need you. I have a job to do and I'm not going alone. So if you don't mind?" she calls out. If the paradox was repeating she would be correct in thinking that tord in this world would be his own opposite, completely violent and dangerous. Like herself betraying her old tendencies and giving them up with this one.

December 16th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Aspen nodded silently even though he couldn't see her she still nodded solemnly. "I promise sage... I'm coming for you" she whispered throguh the phone when suddenly Sauske walked out holding a gun at her head. A pulse of instant rage ran through her body and unlike herself she lunged and punched him square in the face pulling back an arm and looking at him. She didn't even make a Sound and still held the phone to her head. She smiled pleasantly. Than stepped in and walked right over sasuke looking around, "TORD!! I need you. I have a job to do and I'm not going alone. So if you don't mind?" she calls out. If the paradox was repeating she would be correct in thinking that tord in this world would be his own opposite, completely violent and dangerous. Like herself betraying her old tendencies and giving them up with this one.

Tord tensed up as he saw Sasuke punched, and Apsen standing there in front of him. His eye widened as he watched, though he quickly calmed down. “One, you legit just punched my husband,” He said, glaring, before he calmed down slightly. “Two, Yes, I’ll help you,” He was surprised by this sudden air of calm, but he didn’t mind it, it was relief after everything else that had happened, watching Aspen and Sasuke both, nervous to see what would happen.

wren
December 16th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Tord tensed up as he saw Sasuke punched, and Apsen standing there in front of him. His eye widened as he watched, though he quickly calmed down. “One, you legit just punched my husband,” He said, glaring, before he calmed down slightly. “Two, Yes, I’ll help you,” He was surprised by this sudden air of calm, but he didn’t mind it, it was relief after everything else that had happened, watching Aspen and Sasuke both, nervous to see what would happen.
Aspen snorted. "He could walk it off" she said with a shrug but happily smiled when he offered to help. She than stepped over sasuke a second time and raised the phone to her ear a second time. "Sage. Sage listen to me. We are coming. And when you hear us, don't come out. Wait until I call you ok?" she snapped urgently before walking out the door and down the hall. She looked over her shoulder at toes "sage, he's in a tough place and it's going to get messy. Hope your not to worried about it?" she asked holding up one of tords wanted signs with a grin.

wren
December 16th, 2017, 05:12 PM
@Rubinaito

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 16th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Sasuke growls as he gets back up “ damn... this boy sure can feel pain” He says groaning a bit as he gets up “ yes nice to see you too Aspen.” He says kinda coldly as he looks at them “ ... tough place? ... is Naruto not with him? ... does he know where Naruto is?” He asks calmly as he begins to stand by Tord “ .... “ he was thinking a bit than his eyes widened “ oh... Jamie is alive isn’t he? “ he asks kinda worryingly

Naruto laughs softly as he holds up his hands “ ahh he’s a guy. A gay guy. “ he says playfully “ no he’s married with some chick what was her name... ahh but you should them. I mean..” he smiles darkly at Sasuke “ he is your boyfriends father. “ Sasuke eyes widened “ you lie! Father will-“ Naruto laughs softly “ I don’t know his reasons but I do know. Dear old father has his eyes on Tords head. I don’t know why and personally I don’t care. It’s good money for a easy kill but now...” he sighs softly “ it got harder now this new killer around.. odd guy.”

rubinaito
December 16th, 2017, 05:51 PM
While Aspen kept the phone on, Sage simply listened, quiet and curled up just behind the ratty old bed, trying his best to not start crying. Being here, in a place where he once suffered the pain of death without dying, he couldn't help but feel vulnerable and scared for his life, frightened beyond belief. James in the world he lived in had been abusive, more than what would be considered usual for abuse. Locked in a basement and used only as a living punching bag... it had hardened him, but also tore him to pieces from within. And now, sitting behind the bed that held no comfort, boxed in the stone cold walls of the basement, he couldn't help but feel helpless again. He flinched as he heard the brief scuffle on Aspen's end, and let out a shudder breath, murmuring in confirmation as Aspen instructed him.
Sasukewolf (madness) Celestial .:Blue Wishes:.

December 16th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Aspen snorted. "He could walk it off" she said with a shrug but happily smiled when he offered to help. She than stepped over sasuke a second time and raised the phone to her ear a second time. "Sage. Sage listen to me. We are coming. And when you hear us, don't come out. Wait until I call you ok?" she snapped urgently before walking out the door and down the hall. She looked over her shoulder at toes "sage, he's in a tough place and it's going to get messy. Hope your not to worried about it?" she asked holding up one of tords wanted signs with a grin.
Sasuke growls as he gets back up “ damn... this boy sure can feel pain” He says groaning a bit as he gets up “ yes nice to see you too Aspen.” He says kinda coldly as he looks at them “ ... tough place? ... is Naruto not with him? ... does he know where Naruto is?” He asks calmly as he begins to stand by Tord “ .... “ he was thinking a bit than his eyes widened “ oh... Jamie is alive isn’t he? “ he asks kinda worryingly

Naruto laughs softly as he holds up his hands “ ahh he’s a guy. A gay guy. “ he says playfully “ no he’s married with some chick what was her name... ahh but you should them. I mean..” he smiles darkly at Sasuke “ he is your boyfriends father. “ Sasuke eyes widened “ you lie! Father will-“ Naruto laughs softly “ I don’t know his reasons but I do know. Dear old father has his eyes on Tords head. I don’t know why and personally I don’t care. It’s good money for a easy kill but now...” he sighs softly “ it got harder now this new killer around.. odd guy.”

Tord smiled, inwardly being surprised by how excited he was.”If you thought I wasn’t ready you were wrong,” he smirked. He tried to ignore the wanted poster, the long scars hard to look at. Shaking his head, grabbing part of the poster and ripping it. As he heard Sasuke next to him, he blinked. “Who’s Jamie?” he asked, blinking in confusion. He had no idea, but he sounded bad, rubbing his scarred arm quietly.

”Ah yes wonderful description,” Tord said as Naruto began to talk. That didn’t help him in any way. However, as the moments passed, the words became to link together, his eyes widening, before they narrowed in anger. “Touch my head and you won’t have one,” He said coldly, slowly dragging the gun up Naruto’s back until it was even with his temple. “Why would he be after me though?” he asked quietly, curiosity taking over him.

wren
December 16th, 2017, 09:58 PM
While Aspen kept the phone on, Sage simply listened, quiet and curled up just behind the ratty old bed, trying his best to not start crying. Being here, in a place where he once suffered the pain of death without dying, he couldn't help but feel vulnerable and scared for his life, frightened beyond belief. James in the world he lived in had been abusive, more than what would be considered usual for abuse. Locked in a basement and used only as a living punching bag... it had hardened him, but also tore him to pieces from within. And now, sitting behind the bed that held no comfort, boxed in the stone cold walls of the basement, he couldn't help but feel helpless again. He flinched as he heard the brief scuffle on Aspen's end, and let out a shudder breath, murmuring in confirmation as Aspen instructed him.
Sasukewolf (madness) Celestial .:Blue Wishes:.

Tord smiled, inwardly being surprised by how excited he was.”If you thought I wasn’t ready you were wrong,” he smirked. He tried to ignore the wanted poster, the long scars hard to look at. Shaking his head, grabbing part of the poster and ripping it. As he heard Sasuke next to him, he blinked. “Who’s Jamie?” he asked, blinking in confusion. He had no idea, but he sounded bad, rubbing his scarred arm quietly.

”Ah yes wonderful description,” Tord said as Naruto began to talk. That didn’t help him in any way. However, as the moments passed, the words became to link together, his eyes widening, before they narrowed in anger. “Touch my head and you won’t have one,” He said coldly, slowly dragging the gun up Naruto’s back until it was even with his temple. “Why would he be after me though?” he asked quietly, curiosity taking over him.

"James" Aspen corrected with a slight tip of her head. "It's sages abuseive boyfriend..." she said with a slight shiver. There was parts of her life from before she could remember. She had been too scared to protect sage when he needed it most. It had left her feeligj weak and dainty. She would never let it happen again. Not while she was the way she was. . [ time skip! ] Aspen pulled into the driveway. She sighed heavily and pulled the blade from the glove compartment and smiled as the cool metal touched her pale skin. "Ready?" she asked tore softly

December 17th, 2017, 02:54 AM
"James" Aspen corrected with a slight tip of her head. "It's sages abuseive boyfriend..." she said with a slight shiver. There was parts of her life from before she could remember. She had been too scared to protect sage when he needed it most. It had left her feeligj weak and dainty. She would never let it happen again. Not while she was the way she was. . [ time skip! ] Aspen pulled into the driveway. She sighed heavily and pulled the blade from the glove compartment and smiled as the cool metal touched her pale skin. "Ready?" she asked tore softly

”Sage had a...?” Tord grew silent over the next couple of seconds, deciding not to go any farther. This was a sensitive topic for anyone, and he didn’t want to push it. A while later, when they were there, Tord had a gun stuffed in his hoodie pocket. He didn’t exactly know what else to do, “Ready.” he felt the words come out of his mouth no matter what he wanted to say. He didn’t even know what he had wanted to say, smiling in an excited sort of way as he sat there.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 17th, 2017, 02:59 AM
Sasuke nods “ can’t really remember the name of a dead man “ he says darkly as they eventually moved on now he was loading his own gun and began to put it away when he was done. “ I’m always ready my friend. Don’t you know who I am?” He says playfully as he watches them.

Naruto laughs softly “ I don’t know. He just wants you dead more than anything. I don’t know why but how about asking this sick killer instead maybe he can provide some information about his other self?” Sasuke begins to suddenly grab Tords arm “ ... calm down.” He says softly but almost begging as he looks down to hallway to see a open door at the end and out came Killer with a bag in his hand.

December 17th, 2017, 06:05 AM
Sasuke nods “ can’t really remember the name of a dead man “ he says darkly as they eventually moved on now he was loading his own gun and began to put it away when he was done. “ I’m always ready my friend. Don’t you know who I am?” He says playfully as he watches them.

Naruto laughs softly “ I don’t know. He just wants you dead more than anything. I don’t know why but how about asking this sick killer instead maybe he can provide some information about his other self?” Sasuke begins to suddenly grab Tords arm “ ... calm down.” He says softly but almost begging as he looks down to hallway to see a open door at the end and out came Killer with a bag in his hand.

Tord listened. Part of him was screaming for him to move the gun away, but he kept it there, pure anger running the other half of his body. “I’m not lowering it until either he’s dead or your dad is instead.” he spat at Sasuke, his eyes narrowed coldly. He heard the door open, and he automatically wrapped his free hand around Naruto’s mouth, kicking the back of Naruto’s legs where Tord knew they would give out. “Talk to that ‘Killer’” he spat at Sasuke, beginning to drag Naruto to a different room.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 17th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Tord listened. Part of him was screaming for him to move the gun away, but he kept it there, pure anger running the other half of his body. “I’m not lowering it until either he’s dead or your dad is instead.” he spat at Sasuke, his eyes narrowed coldly. He heard the door open, and he automatically wrapped his free hand around Naruto’s mouth, kicking the back of Naruto’s legs where Tord knew they would give out. “Talk to that ‘Killer’” he spat at Sasuke, beginning to drag Naruto to a different room.
Naruto growls trying to get out of the man’s grasp as he was dragged into a room. Sasuke eyes widened as he watches tord but he does what he was ordered and began to walk up to killer who wasn’t exactly in the happiest mood. He growls “ what?” He says coldly making Sasuke step back a bit “ well... I was wondering these tapes... are they.. .. not normal?” Killer laughs darkly “ you’re a fool. Where’s they husband of yours and why are you here trying to speak with me hmm?”

December 17th, 2017, 11:08 AM
Naruto growls trying to get out of the man’s grasp as he was dragged into a room. Sasuke eyes widened as he watches tord but he does what he was ordered and began to walk up to killer who wasn’t exactly in the happiest mood. He growls “ what?” He says coldly making Sasuke step back a bit “ well... I was wondering these tapes... are they.. .. not normal?” Killer laughs darkly “ you’re a fool. Where’s they husband of yours and why are you here trying to speak with me hmm?”

Tord gently shut the door behind him, using one arm to restrain Sasuke, while reaching for a t-shirt that he tied around Naruto’s hands, making sure it was tight enough that it could cut off the circulation to his hands. Next came the legs, which he tied a blanket around, making do with what he had. Now there was trying to figure out to do with the mouth, and settled on a sheet of cloth that he tied a little looser than everything else. “A single word that will alert someone to the location will make you have a bullet in the head a few moments later,” he hissed, pressing the gun next to Naruto’s head. Now, there was questioning he could do, tying the knot a little looser for a reason. “What do you know about all of this?” he hissed, silver eyes narrowed. It was almost funny to see a small boy wearing pastels and flower crowns acting like this, but Tord didn’t care, watching Naruto coldly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 17th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Tord gently shut the door behind him, using one arm to restrain Sasuke, while reaching for a t-shirt that he tied around Naruto’s hands, making sure it was tight enough that it could cut off the circulation to his hands. Next came the legs, which he tied a blanket around, making do with what he had. Now there was trying to figure out to do with the mouth, and settled on a sheet of cloth that he tied a little looser than everything else. “A single word that will alert someone to the location will make you have a bullet in the head a few moments later,” he hissed, pressing the gun next to Naruto’s head. Now, there was questioning he could do, tying the knot a little looser for a reason. “What do you know about all of this?” he hissed, silver eyes narrowed. It was almost funny to see a small boy wearing pastels and flower crowns acting like this, but Tord didn’t care, watching Naruto coldly.
Naruto growls dangerously “ ... nothing I don’t know a damn a thing” he growls as he glares at Tord “ all I know is that he wants you dead and he’s paying a high price for it. In fact 5 million bucks on your head kid.” He says coldly as Sasuke was trying to stop killer who was now walking away. Soon Killer began to suddenly grab Sasuke by the neck pinning him against the wall. “ where is the star boy?” He asks darkly chocking Sasuke a bit than he suddenly let’s him go looking at the room door. “ ... is he there?” Sasuke immediately shakes his head trying to regain his breath

December 17th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Naruto growls dangerously “ ... nothing I don’t know a damn a thing” he growls as he glares at Tord “ all I know is that he wants you dead and he’s paying a high price for it. In fact 5 million bucks on your head kid.” He says coldly as Sasuke was trying to stop killer who was now walking away. Soon Killer began to suddenly grab Sasuke by the neck pinning him against the wall. “ where is the star boy?” He asks darkly chocking Sasuke a bit than he suddenly let’s him go looking at the room door. “ ... is he there?” Sasuke immediately shakes his head trying to regain his breath

Tord’s eyes narrowed. “Fine then,” He said coldly, before pushing the cloth into Naruto’s mouth and tying the knot. “Stay silent, or I’ll make sure you get it,” He said, smiling in a creepy sort of way. Sighing, he pushed the gun into his pocket and opened the gun, making sure the door was locked before he walked out. He froze for a moment as he saw Sasuke being choked, but he let a calm smile spread across his face as he spread his arms out. “Did you need something?” he asked, looking directly at Killer, his eyes glaring, though the rest of his body was calm, smiling coldly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 17th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Tord’s eyes narrowed. “Fine then,” He said coldly, before pushing the cloth into Naruto’s mouth and tying the knot. “Stay silent, or I’ll make sure you get it,” He said, smiling in a creepy sort of way. Sighing, he pushed the gun into his pocket and opened the gun, making sure the door was locked before he walked out. He froze for a moment as he saw Sasuke being choked, but he let a calm smile spread across his face as he spread his arms out. “Did you need something?” he asked, looking directly at Killer, his eyes glaring, though the rest of his body was calm, smiling coldly.
Naruto growls loudly trying to break free as Killer eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at Tord “ ... You filthy mutt” he says darkly as he begins to suddenly punch Tord in the face. “ you just had to start something didn’t you?” He says darkly as he begins to open the door and looks at Naruto who’s eyes widened when he saw Killer “ so let me guess, you found out about that little hit on your head?”

December 17th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Naruto growls loudly trying to break free as Killer eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at Tord “ ... You filthy mutt” he says darkly as he begins to suddenly punch Tord in the face. “ you just had to start something didn’t you?” He says darkly as he begins to open the door and looks at Naruto who’s eyes widened when he saw Killer “ so let me guess, you found out about that little hit on your head?”

Tord narrowed avoided the punch, adrenaline running through him now. “You’re the one that started something,” he smirked, pretending he was hit. That was easier than trying to avoid another punch. As he opened the door, Tord tried not to flinch, looking at Naruto, smiling. “Nice work tying him up, don’t you think?” he laughed, glancing back at Sasuke to make sure he as okay. “And yes, I definitely found out about that,” He said coldly, narrowing his eyes.

wren
December 17th, 2017, 03:03 PM
”Sage had a...?” Tord grew silent over the next couple of seconds, deciding not to go any farther. This was a sensitive topic for anyone, and he didn’t want to push it. A while later, when they were there, Tord had a gun stuffed in his hoodie pocket. He didn’t exactly know what else to do, “Ready.” he felt the words come out of his mouth no matter what he wanted to say. He didn’t even know what he had wanted to say, smiling in an excited sort of way as he sat there.

Aspen smiled happily and she got out of the car and stretched her arms. "I was almost sure you weren't coming" she said with a slight chuckle and she walked up the cracked driveway. Not hesitating to knock obnoxiously on the door. "Open up James!" she yelled angrily banging on the door agin and again.

rubinaito
December 17th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Aspen smiled happily and she got out of the car and stretched her arms. "I was almost sure you weren't coming" she said with a slight chuckle and she walked up the cracked driveway. Not hesitating to knock obnoxiously on the door. "Open up James!" she yelled angrily banging on the door agin and again.

James opened the door, blinking. "Can I help you?" He asked pleasantly. "Oh! Aspen! Are you here to see Sage?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Tord narrowed avoided the punch, adrenaline running through him now. “You’re the one that started something,” he smirked, pretending he was hit. That was easier than trying to avoid another punch. As he opened the door, Tord tried not to flinch, looking at Naruto, smiling. “Nice work tying him up, don’t you think?” he laughed, glancing back at Sasuke to make sure he as okay. “And yes, I definitely found out about that,” He said coldly, narrowing his eyes.
He laughs darkly “ yes. The other me is so protective over his kin. When I told him... a little lie. He believed me. Two souls bounded by fate. Aka the wolf with the stars. You’re his worst nightmare of a son in law so.. you have to die” he says darkly as he begins to walk up to Naruto letting the boy go. “ in that world you’re feared. Here you’re loved. He only knows you not ours”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2017, 11:24 AM
James opened the door, blinking. "Can I help you?" He asked pleasantly. "Oh! Aspen! Are you here to see Sage?"

Sasuke begins to check his pockets for something but he sighs softly when he couldn’t find it. He looks at tord “ amor do you-“ he cuts himself off seeing James. His eyes glowed dangerously as he begins to text someone, this someone was Naruto who was not in a good mood and was running straight towards them

December 18th, 2017, 02:18 PM
He laughs darkly “ yes. The other me is so protective over his kin. When I told him... a little lie. He believed me. Two souls bounded by fate. Aka the wolf with the stars. You’re his worst nightmare of a son in law so.. you have to die” he says darkly as he begins to walk up to Naruto letting the boy go. “ in that world you’re feared. Here you’re loved. He only knows you not ours”

Tord’s eyes narrowed. “Exactly What did you tell him?” he asked coldly, narrowing his eyes. “Excuse me but if he kills me he doesn’t really do anything,” he pointed out, unsure how to get out of this situation. Now fear was starting to settle in, not knowing what to do now.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Tord’s eyes narrowed. “Exactly What did you tell him?” he asked coldly, narrowing his eyes. “Excuse me but if he kills me he doesn’t really do anything,” he pointed out, unsure how to get out of this situation. Now fear was starting to settle in, not knowing what to do now.
He smiles darkly “ that you would end up falling in love with his son. Next heir to the wolfheart name. Fate has made you fall in love in this world why not the next? He doesn’t want a rouge becoming his son in law no he wants a woman to give birth to the next family heir. You are in his way” he says darkly “ but don’t worry I’m not interested in your death here just your suffering that’s all”

December 18th, 2017, 03:06 PM
He smiles darkly “ that you would end up falling in love with his son. Next heir to the wolfheart name. Fate has made you fall in love in this world why not the next? He doesn’t want a rouge becoming his son in law no he wants a woman to give birth to the next family heir. You are in his way” he says darkly “ but don’t worry I’m not interested in your death here just your suffering that’s all”

Tord flinched. “Of course,” he sighed. “You think I haven’t suffered enough?” he hissed after a moment as he heard Killer continue to talk. “Cuts and bullet wounds occasionally feel like nothing compared to having half of your face ripped to shreds” he hissed, gesturing to the part of his face that was now healed completely, but had previously held scars. “One day, less than one day actually, to have some kind of freedom, to feel at least somewhat normal? Gone.” he muttered, pulling the gun out coldly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Tord flinched. “Of course,” he sighed. “You think I haven’t suffered enough?” he hissed after a moment as he heard Killer continue to talk. “Cuts and bullet wounds occasionally feel like nothing compared to having half of your face ripped to shreds” he hissed, gesturing to the part of his face that was now healed completely, but had previously held scars. “One day, less than one day actually, to have some kind of freedom, to feel at least somewhat normal? Gone.” he muttered, pulling the gun out coldly.
He smiles as he begins to look at Sasuke “ come here and hand me your hand” He orders and Sasuke for some reason quickly obeyed most likely instincts from the other him. As Killer held Sasukes hand, he looks at Tord and smiles “ drop the gun or-“ he begins to pull out a knife suddenly stabbing it though Sasukes hand causing the man to yell at the sudden pain his legs gave out and he was kneeling on the floor while Killer still held the boys hand twisting the knife into the hand more “ he gets your suffering. Those scars of his. They are from me. The boy nearly killed himself when I gave him the chance but..” he laughs darkly “ I didn’t let it happen the rope was old... he broke it easily. “ he says darkly as he looks at Tord “ drop the gun. Stand down and continue living this life. Trust me I won’t be your last.”

December 18th, 2017, 03:51 PM
He smiles as he begins to look at Sasuke “ come here and hand me your hand” He orders and Sasuke for some reason quickly obeyed most likely instincts from the other him. As Killer held Sasukes hand, he looks at Tord and smiles “ drop the gun or-“ he begins to pull out a knife suddenly stabbing it though Sasukes hand causing the man to yell at the sudden pain his legs gave out and he was kneeling on the floor while Killer still held the boys hand twisting the knife into the hand more “ he gets your suffering. Those scars of his. They are from me. The boy nearly killed himself when I gave him the chance but..” he laughs darkly “ I didn’t let it happen the rope was old... he broke it easily. “ he says darkly as he looks at Tord “ drop the gun. Stand down and continue living this life. Trust me I won’t be your last.”

Tord stared at Killer, his face twisting into one of shock and horror. He fell back in the process. His mind turned foggy, a majority of him screaming, memories of his own pain coming back as his finger tightened on the trigger. It was aimed at Killer, but Tord had no idea where it ended up, the gun clattering from his hands. Shock was now enveloping his body. He couldn’t find words that would willing form in his mouth. They were just screaming in his mind. How had he grown so close to Sasuke in this short amount of time, he didn’t know, trembling as the stood there, his eyes blinking rapidly as he tried to make sense of everything.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Tord stared at Killer, his face twisting into one of shock and horror. He fell back in the process. His mind turned foggy, a majority of him screaming, memories of his own pain coming back as his finger tightened on the trigger. It was aimed at Killer, but Tord had no idea where it ended up, the gun clattering from his hands. Shock was now enveloping his body. He couldn’t find words that would willing form in his mouth. They were just screaming in his mind. How had he grown so close to Sasuke in this short amount of time, he didn’t know, trembling as the stood there, his eyes blinking rapidly as he tried to make sense of everything.
Killer smiles darkly as he pulls out the knife and began to pick up the gun. “ do you know why he did it? Why my boy has those scars well..” he begins to tilt Tords head up “ he did it for his little star. Do remember that.” He says laughing darkly as he roughly let’s him go “ now than carry on.” He says as he begins to walk away leaving Sasuke and Tord along with Naruto alone. Naruto couldn’t say anything and Sasuke quickly moves towards Tord grabbing his shoulders “ Tord! Come on. He’s gone... he’s gone.” He says trying to snap Tord out of this shocked state

December 18th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Killer smiles darkly as he pulls out the knife and began to pick up the gun. “ do you know why he did it? Why my boy has those scars well..” he begins to tilt Tords head up “ he did it for his little star. Do remember that.” He says laughing darkly as he roughly let’s him go “ now than carry on.” He says as he begins to walk away leaving Sasuke and Tord along with Naruto alone. Naruto couldn’t say anything and Sasuke quickly moves towards Tord grabbing his shoulders “ Tord! Come on. He’s gone... he’s gone.” He says trying to snap Tord out of this shocked state

Tord could barely hear Killer, and Sasuke. As soon as he was gone, something broke inside him, and he pulled himself down to his knees, his body shaking as tears rolled down his cheeks, and he dry-heaved for a stomach he had forgotten existed. This was messed up. He thought he was messed up, but god, he had been wrong, grasping for security for something that wasn’t there. How? How had he broken like this? He had no idea, staring at the blurry landscape in silence

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 18th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Tord could barely hear Killer, and Sasuke. As soon as he was gone, something broke inside him, and he pulled himself down to his knees, his body shaking as tears rolled down his cheeks, and he dry-heaved for a stomach he had forgotten existed. This was messed up. He thought he was messed up, but god, he had been wrong, grasping for security for something that wasn’t there. How? How had he broken like this? He had no idea, staring at the blurry landscape in silence
Sasuke eyes widened a bit as he begins to suddenly hold Tord close. “ breath. Let it go... this isn’t our world. What happens here isn’t us.... “ he says as he begins to make Tord look at him wiping away the tears off Tords eyes “ he’s messing with you. He’s trying to break you. Don’t give in to it”

December 18th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Sasuke eyes widened a bit as he begins to suddenly hold Tord close. “ breath. Let it go... this isn’t our world. What happens here isn’t us.... “ he says as he begins to make Tord look at him wiping away the tears off Tords eyes “ he’s messing with you. He’s trying to break you. Don’t give in to it”

Tord wanted to shove Sasuke away, internally screaming the entire time he was being held. However, there was a sort of comfort that came with it, smiling slightly as he began to calm down. He just shoved his face against Sasuke, letting the sobs continue to shake his body, laying practically limp.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 19th, 2017, 09:29 AM
Tord wanted to shove Sasuke away, internally screaming the entire time he was being held. However, there was a sort of comfort that came with it, smiling slightly as he began to calm down. He just shoved his face against Sasuke, letting the sobs continue to shake his body, laying practically limp.
Sasuke smiles softly petting his head as the boy cried. “ it’s okay... it’s not your fault. We’ll get out of here. You will have a normal life and..” he kisses Tords head “ Killer will not harm anyone of us anymore “ he says seriously as he begins to look at his wounded hand. “ stay close to me. Don’t let him get to you.” He smiles “ don’t let him win”

December 19th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Sasuke smiles softly petting his head as the boy cried. “ it’s okay... it’s not your fault. We’ll get out of here. You will have a normal life and..” he kisses Tords head “ Killer will not harm anyone of us anymore “ he says seriously as he begins to look at his wounded hand. “ stay close to me. Don’t let him get to you.” He smiles “ don’t let him win”

Tord blinked, pushing other thoughts away, trying his best to focus. “Yeah, but my life will never be exactly normal,” he laughed sadly, smiling awkwardly. “These past few hours have shown that,” he sighed, leaning against Sasuke. “Well...uh...maybe we should bandage that,” he murmured, gesturing to Sasuke’s hand.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 19th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Tord blinked, pushing other thoughts away, trying his best to focus. “Yeah, but my life will never be exactly normal,” he laughed sadly, smiling awkwardly. “These past few hours have shown that,” he sighed, leaning against Sasuke. “Well...uh...maybe we should bandage that,” he murmured, gesturing to Sasuke’s hand.
He smiles “ yes ... this life... is far from normal but I do one thing...” he touches his chest a bit “ ... the soul who lives in this world.. this Sasuke is... happy. Those pictures only showed happy faces and ..” he laughs softly “ call me crazy but I somehow feel proud to have these scars.. he must have really loved his little star” he says flinching a bit when he moved his hand “ ... and yes that would be best” he says blushing a bit

December 19th, 2017, 05:11 PM
He smiles “ yes ... this life... is far from normal but I do one thing...” he touches his chest a bit “ ... the soul who lives in this world.. this Sasuke is... happy. Those pictures only showed happy faces and ..” he laughs softly “ call me crazy but I somehow feel proud to have these scars.. he must have really loved his little star” he says flinching a bit when he moved his hand “ ... and yes that would be best” he says blushing a bit

Tord, as Sasuke continued to speak, slowly began to smile a little more. Sure, there were still tinges of Sadness in his eyes, but he was beginning to get rid of those. He could feel like a good person now. Sure, he was still pretty bad, but he could feel better now. Pushing himself off Sasuke slightly reluctantly, the boy began to start looking for banages, having no idea where they might be.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 19th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Tord, as Sasuke continued to speak, slowly began to smile a little more. Sure, there were still tinges of Sadness in his eyes, but he was beginning to get rid of those. He could feel like a good person now. Sure, he was still pretty bad, but he could feel better now. Pushing himself off Sasuke slightly reluctantly, the boy began to start looking for banages, having no idea where they might be.
He smiles “ hmm... how about we use this?” He says as he begins to rip his shirt a bit “ of course it’s until we find some real bandages “ he says with a soft smile. As he looks at Tord “ you’re a good man”

December 20th, 2017, 01:39 AM
He smiles “ hmm... how about we use this?” He says as he begins to rip his shirt a bit “ of course it’s until we find some real bandages “ he says with a soft smile. As he looks at Tord “ you’re a good man”

Tord flinched as he heard the ripping of the fabric. Okay. Well, Tord guessed he could do that. “I mean I guess you could do that,” He murmured, shrugging. As Sasuke continued to speak, Tord’s mouth twisted into a mischievous smile. “I’m far from good,” he laughed, “You just haven’t seen the bad part of me yet,” He said, still smiling.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 20th, 2017, 01:46 AM
Tord flinched as he heard the ripping of the fabric. Okay. Well, Tord guessed he could do that. “I mean I guess you could do that,” He murmured, shrugging. As Sasuke continued to speak, Tord’s mouth twisted into a mischievous smile. “I’m far from good,” he laughed, “You just haven’t seen the bad part of me yet,” He said, still smiling.
Hs laughs softly as he begins to wrap the cloth around his hand only to jump a bit at his smile and blush madly at what he said. “ ... you’re a tease” he says blushing as he fixes the cloth a bit and begins to suddenly hold Tords hand “ than prove it bad boy. Kiss me” He says now being mischievous in his own embarrassed way

December 20th, 2017, 04:58 AM
Hs laughs softly as he begins to wrap the cloth around his hand only to jump a bit at his smile and blush madly at what he said. “ ... you’re a tease” he says blushing as he fixes the cloth a bit and begins to suddenly hold Tords hand “ than prove it bad boy. Kiss me” He says now being mischievous in his own embarrassed way

Tord smirked. “Finish that wrapping,” he smiled, looking down at the cloth in a slightly concerned way. He was worried about Sasuke, but he wasn’t going to admit that just yet. As he felt something wrap around his hand, he whirled around, but his smirk returned. “Well, if you say so,” He said, Before wrapping one of his hands gently around Sasuke’s chin, and bringing it up to his mouth, smiling the entire time.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 20th, 2017, 06:32 AM
Tord smirked. “Finish that wrapping,” he smiled, looking down at the cloth in a slightly concerned way. He was worried about Sasuke, but he wasn’t going to admit that just yet. As he felt something wrap around his hand, he whirled around, but his smirk returned. “Well, if you say so,” He said, Before wrapping one of his hands gently around Sasuke’s chin, and bringing it up to his mouth, smiling the entire time.
He blushes madly, he truly didn’t think trod will go though with this and he didn’t think he would be so close to him but he smiles back at the boy his eyes glowing softly as they gazed into Tords eyes “ than hurry up bad boy. Or are we a little shy?” He says playfully despite his blushing face

December 20th, 2017, 08:20 AM
He blushes madly, he truly didn’t think trod will go though with this and he didn’t think he would be so close to him but he smiles back at the boy his eyes glowing softly as they gazed into Tords eyes “ than hurry up bad boy. Or are we a little shy?” He says playfully despite his blushing face

"I'll take my time, thank you very much," Tord said, his smirk growing a little wider. He leaned back in for another kiss then,
his face heating up slightly, though he elected to ignore it, smiling the whole time.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 20th, 2017, 09:05 AM
"I'll take my time, thank you very much," Tord said, his smirk growing a little wider. He leaned back in for another kiss then,
his face heating up slightly, though he elected to ignore it, smiling the whole time.
Eager, the boy immediately leans in kissing Tord first, the boy didn’t liked to be teased however he did blush a bit as he kiss Tord with a big ol smile on his face. He holds Tords hand as he did it to. Eventually moving back a bit stopping the kiss blushing a bit as he did “ ... sorry did you still need time on that?” He asks playfully

December 20th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Eager, the boy immediately leans in kissing Tord first, the boy didn’t liked to be teased however he did blush a bit as he kiss Tord with a big ol smile on his face. He holds Tords hand as he did it to. Eventually moving back a bit stopping the kiss blushing a bit as he did “ ... sorry did you still need time on that?” He asks playfully

Tord blinked, he saw that Sasuke was eager, rolling his eyes, he joined for a moment, before finally moving away. He smiled awkwardly as Sasuke asked him if he needed time. “Kind of?” he smiled, now holding Sasuke’s hand as well.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 20th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Tord blinked, he saw that Sasuke was eager, rolling his eyes, he joined for a moment, before finally moving away. He smiled awkwardly as Sasuke asked him if he needed time. “Kind of?” he smiled, now holding Sasuke’s hand as well.
He smiles happily " see there's a smile!" he says happily as he kisses Tords hand " shall we get going or are you going to keep staring at me?"

December 20th, 2017, 05:23 PM
He smiles happily " see there's a smile!" he says happily as he kisses Tords hand " shall we get going or are you going to keep staring at me?"

Tord smiled awkwardly, his face flushing red for a moment. “As much as I would love to continue staring at you,” He said, smiling, “I’d rather get going,” he smiled, his eyes lighting up in The process.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 20th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Tord smiled awkwardly, his face flushing red for a moment. “As much as I would love to continue staring at you,” He said, smiling, “I’d rather get going,” he smiled, his eyes lighting up in The process.
He laughs softly “ as you wish “ he says as he begins to stand up looking at Tord “ lead the way my star “

December 21st, 2017, 12:57 AM
He laughs softly “ as you wish “ he says as he begins to stand up looking at Tord “ lead the way my star “

Tord smiled, pushing himself up and smiling awkwardly. “Well, I can’t exactly say I know where we’re going,” he muttered, “But I can try!” he smiled. He couldn’t believe how comfortable he was getting around Sasuke, as a voice in his head was screaming that his heart could get broken any minute now. However, something kept him there, smiling as calmly as he possibly could.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 21st, 2017, 07:03 AM
Tord smiled, pushing himself up and smiling awkwardly. “Well, I can’t exactly say I know where we’re going,” he muttered, “But I can try!” he smiled. He couldn’t believe how comfortable he was getting around Sasuke, as a voice in his head was screaming that his heart could get broken any minute now. However, something kept him there, smiling as calmly as he possibly could.
He laughs softly “ don’t worry. I’m sure your strong enough to protect us” he says playfully as he walks by Tord. Looking around as he did eventually holding Tords hand “ oh. What about Naruto?”

December 21st, 2017, 01:29 PM
He laughs softly “ don’t worry. I’m sure your strong enough to protect us” he says playfully as he walks by Tord. Looking around as he did eventually holding Tords hand “ oh. What about Naruto?”

Tord blinked, rolling his eyes. "I'm practically a foot shorter than you, but if you say so," he laughed. As he felt a hand slip into his own, he blinked, smiling awkwardly. "Oh...Naruto..." he muttered after Sasuke asked about him, shrugging. "What do you want to do?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 21st, 2017, 01:41 PM
Tord blinked, rolling his eyes. "I'm practically a foot shorter than you, but if you say so," he laughed. As he felt a hand slip into his own, he blinked, smiling awkwardly. "Oh...Naruto..." he muttered after Sasuke asked about him, shrugging. "What do you want to do?"
He laughs softly “ but I’m not much of a fighter despite being in this body.” He says playfully as he looks at him tha. Looks behind him “ well... he is passed out so I guess we can leave him “

December 21st, 2017, 02:17 PM
He laughs softly “ but I’m not much of a fighter despite being in this body.” He says playfully as he looks at him tha. Looks behind him “ well... he is passed out so I guess we can leave him “

”I’ve noticed,” Tord murmured, flinching as he remembered what happened only a few moments ago. Glancing back at Naruto, he shrugged. “Yeah, we can do that,” he agreed. “Anyone you want to see now?” he asked, not knowing who he wanted to talk to.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 21st, 2017, 02:18 PM
”I’ve noticed,” Tord murmured, flinching as he remembered what happened only a few moments ago. Glancing back at Naruto, he shrugged. “Yeah, we can do that,” he agreed. “Anyone you want to see now?” he asked, not knowing who he wanted to talk to.
He thinks a bit “ ... if we’re here maybe my brother is here as well. Let’s go find him quickly “ he says calmly as he begins to walk forward a bit

December 21st, 2017, 03:16 PM
He thinks a bit “ ... if we’re here maybe my brother is here as well. Let’s go find him quickly “ he says calmly as he begins to walk forward a bit

Tord blinked. “Who’s your brother?” he asked, not wanting to go after someone whose name he didn’t know. That was basically a death trap, just trying his best to walk even with Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 23rd, 2017, 05:42 PM
Tord blinked. “Who’s your brother?” he asked, not wanting to go after someone whose name he didn’t know. That was basically a death trap, just trying his best to walk even with Sasuke.
Sasuke looks at him “ his name is winter wolfheart... a rather flirty man but don’t worry I’ll keep him away from you “ he says playfully

December 23rd, 2017, 05:50 PM
Sasuke looks at him “ his name is winter wolfheart... a rather flirty man but don’t worry I’ll keep him away from you “ he says playfully

”Wonderful, a flirt,” Tord sighed, before smirking. “I feel like I should be the one protecting you!” he laughed, leaning against Sasuke for a moment, smiling the entire time, slowly beginning to feel a little more comfortable.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 23rd, 2017, 05:54 PM
”Wonderful, a flirt,” Tord sighed, before smirking. “I feel like I should be the one protecting you!” he laughed, leaning against Sasuke for a moment, smiling the entire time, slowly beginning to feel a little more comfortable.
He blushes a bit when Tord leaned against him “ no need I can-“ he cuts himself off when a man that looked kinda like Sasuke only with short white hair and ice blue eyes steps though a door seeing them. His eyes widened a bit “ Sasuke?! “ he says almost happily Than he saw Tord “ ... who’s the cutie?” Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously at this making winter quickly look away but the man still had a smile “ Yep that’s my Sasuke!” He says playfully as Sasuke looks at Tord “ never mind found my idiot “

December 23rd, 2017, 06:20 PM
He blushes a bit when Tord leaned against him “ no need I can-“ he cuts himself off when a man that looked kinda like Sasuke only with short white hair and ice blue eyes steps though a door seeing them. His eyes widened a bit “ Sasuke?! “ he says almost happily Than he saw Tord “ ... who’s the cutie?” Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously at this making winter quickly look away but the man still had a smile “ Yep that’s my Sasuke!” He says playfully as Sasuke looks at Tord “ never mind found my idiot “

Tord blinked as he saw Winter, unsure of how to react to any of that. As he heard the flirt, he tensed up, wanting to grab Winter by the neck. However, he held that all back, looking at Winter quietly. “Yeah I’d have to agree,” he muttered to Sasuke, smiling awkwardly. He shifted from leg to leg awkwardly, unsure of how to react to this.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 23rd, 2017, 06:22 PM
Tord blinked as he saw Winter, unsure of how to react to any of that. As he heard the flirt, he tensed up, wanting to grab Winter by the neck. However, he held that all back, looking at Winter quietly. “Yeah I’d have to agree,” he muttered to Sasuke, smiling awkwardly. He shifted from leg to leg awkwardly, unsure of how to react to this.
Winter laughs softly “ how mean to say it like that” he says playfully as Sasuke just looks at Tord “ yes so... I guess we head to that room now. To see those tapes right?”

December 23rd, 2017, 07:04 PM
Winter laughs softly “ how mean to say it like that” he says playfully as Sasuke just looks at Tord “ yes so... I guess we head to that room now. To see those tapes right?”

Tord rolled his eyes, “You could word it that way,” he sighed. He looked back at Sasuke as he spoke, nodding slowly. “Yes...? I think so anyways,” he shrugged, trying to figure out where to go from where they were currently standing, which made him feel dumb in a way.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 23rd, 2017, 08:44 PM
Tord rolled his eyes, “You could word it that way,” he sighed. He looked back at Sasuke as he spoke, nodding slowly. “Yes...? I think so anyways,” he shrugged, trying to figure out where to go from where they were currently standing, which made him feel dumb in a way.
He nods as he looks around “ .... if I’m correct about this... and it does kinda look like our home so ..” he looks in front of him “ down the hall towards the stairs?” He says a bit embarrassed “ but I’m not sure..”

December 24th, 2017, 01:40 AM
He nods as he looks around “ .... if I’m correct about this... and it does kinda look like our home so ..” he looks in front of him “ down the hall towards the stairs?” He says a bit embarrassed “ but I’m not sure..”

Tord shrugged. “Hell if I know,” he muttered. “I have no memory of this place whatsoever, so you’re the one that has to show me these things,” he sighed. “Let’s just try that,” He said after Sasuke said what might be some directions, nearly punching the wall as he tried to figure out where he was going.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 24th, 2017, 11:08 AM
Tord shrugged. “Hell if I know,” he muttered. “I have no memory of this place whatsoever, so you’re the one that has to show me these things,” he sighed. “Let’s just try that,” He said after Sasuke said what might be some directions, nearly punching the wall as he tried to figure out where he was going.
He nods slow as he begins to kiss Tords head “ don’t worry my love we will get out of here” he says happily and warmly as he begins to walk towards from Tord

December 24th, 2017, 01:14 PM
He nods slow as he begins to kiss Tords head “ don’t worry my love we will get out of here” he says happily and warmly as he begins to walk towards from Tord

”We better,” Tord muttered, crossing his arm as he followed Sasuke. He didn’t like this, but he was forcing himself to live with it, his hands pushed in his pockets the whole time.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 24th, 2017, 11:59 PM
”We better,” Tord muttered, crossing his arm as he followed Sasuke. He didn’t like this, but he was forcing himself to live with it, his hands pushed in his pockets the whole time.
He smiles as he nods walking as he did “ ... Tord whatever he’s going to show us... can... you handle it? Will you be able to take it...” he asks worryingly as he walks

December 25th, 2017, 02:31 AM
He smiles as he nods walking as he did “ ... Tord whatever he’s going to show us... can... you handle it? Will you be able to take it...” he asks worryingly as he walks

Tord shrugged. “I mean I’ve seen some stuff, but I don’t know anything about this,” He said. “So I guess we’ll just have to see,” he murmured, smiling awkwardly. However, a small pang of fear had hit him, the fear that he couldn’t take it was there, just trying to smile through it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 25th, 2017, 02:33 AM
Tord shrugged. “I mean I’ve seen some stuff, but I don’t know anything about this,” He said. “So I guess we’ll just have to see,” he murmured, smiling awkwardly. However, a small pang of fear had hit him, the fear that he couldn’t take it was there, just trying to smile through it.
He nods as he continues walking eventually making it to the stairs with winter catching up behind them. “ ... well maybe.. we’ll find out why we have so many scars.” He Says calmly as Sasuke takes a deep breath “ ... yes maybe...”

December 25th, 2017, 02:37 AM
He nods as he continues walking eventually making it to the stairs with winter catching up behind them. “ ... well maybe.. we’ll find out why we have so many scars.” He Says calmly as Sasuke takes a deep breath “ ... yes maybe...”

Tord shrugged. “I know how I got these,” he sighed, looking at his arm and sighing. “Though it might be nice to figure out how we got where we got,” He smiled. To be honest, this was all a sort of facade for him. He could hide his emotions and replace them with others that he couldn’t feel. He was okay with that as well, just following Sasuke and Winter instead.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 25th, 2017, 02:40 AM
Tord shrugged. “I know how I got these,” he sighed, looking at his arm and sighing. “Though it might be nice to figure out how we got where we got,” He smiled. To be honest, this was all a sort of facade for him. He could hide his emotions and replace them with others that he couldn’t feel. He was okay with that as well, just following Sasuke and Winter instead.
Sasuke nods “ but we don’t know why that star did it? We know how and what he was thinking but what pushed him to doing it? Wasn’t in love and happy with the-“ winter eyes glowed “ ... proving?.... maybe that wolf... wasn’t there. “ he looks at Tord “ yes it would but.... I have a feeling we won’t like it.” He said as he walks down the stairs only to end up in a basement with a Tv in front of a sofa and Killer was there with a dark smile on his face “ welcome! Take a seat!”

December 25th, 2017, 03:13 AM
Sasuke nods “ but we don’t know why that star did it? We know how and what he was thinking but what pushed him to doing it? Wasn’t in love and happy with the-“ winter eyes glowed “ ... proving?.... maybe that wolf... wasn’t there. “ he looks at Tord “ yes it would but.... I have a feeling we won’t like it.” He said as he walks down the stairs only to end up in a basement with a Tv in front of a sofa and Killer was there with a dark smile on his face “ welcome! Take a seat!”

Tord shrugged. He honestly didn’t really care what the other version of himself had done. As long as he didn’t do anything bad while in the other world, he could breathe ever so slightly more than normal. “Well how’d you know,” he sighed as Sasuke as he saw Killer. Honestly, Tord was getting tired of seeing him all the time, almost to the point of wanting to punch him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 25th, 2017, 03:16 AM
Tord shrugged. He honestly didn’t really care what the other version of himself had done. As long as he didn’t do anything bad while in the other world, he could breathe ever so slightly more than normal. “Well how’d you know,” he sighed as Sasuke as he saw Killer. Honestly, Tord was getting tired of seeing him all the time, almost to the point of wanting to punch him.
Killer laughs softly “ oh? Finished crying now? Did little wolf cheer you up with a makeout?” He Says playfully as he looks at the sofa “ sit down and relax also I .. may have lied about what’s on the tapes what I’m really going to show you is much more interesting “ he says darkly as Sasuke holds Tords hand smiling at him as he leads Tord the the sofa

December 25th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Killer laughs softly “ oh? Finished crying now? Did little wolf cheer you up with a makeout?” He Says playfully as he looks at the sofa “ sit down and relax also I .. may have lied about what’s on the tapes what I’m really going to show you is much more interesting “ he says darkly as Sasuke holds Tords hand smiling at him as he leads Tord the the sofa

Tord glared at Killer, ignoring his words as he tried to calm down. “I don’t know what your definition of interesting is,” He said coldly after a moment, unsure of what to expect still, scared that it would be something horrible.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 25th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Tord glared at Killer, ignoring his words as he tried to calm down. “I don’t know what your definition of interesting is,” He said coldly after a moment, unsure of what to expect still, scared that it would be something horrible.
He laughs softly “ I’m going to show you what I can do. All those scars this video will show you how and why they got them”

December 25th, 2017, 04:03 PM
He laughs softly “ I’m going to show you what I can do. All those scars this video will show you how and why they got them”

Tord got more and more quiet as Killer spoke. Why? Why would he want to show them this? He found the words being forced out of his mouth before he could do anything. “Why?” he hissed, silver eyes narrowing into cold orbs.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 25th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Tord got more and more quiet as Killer spoke. Why? Why would he want to show them this? He found the words being forced out of his mouth before he could do anything. “Why?” he hissed, silver eyes narrowing into cold orbs.
He smiles darkly “ why not? It’s not they mean anything to you. Y’all just other versions not them.” He says darkly “ it’s to show you how easy you all have it. “

December 25th, 2017, 05:37 PM
He smiles darkly “ why not? It’s not they mean anything to you. Y’all just other versions not them.” He says darkly “ it’s to show you how easy you all have it. “

Tord tensed up, feeling something slowly begin to boil over inside of him. “Honey, I’m not sure if you realized this, but I had part of my face ripped off,” He said coldly. Easy? He had never had it easy. Sure, he knew people were going through bad times, but he was right there with them, his eye twitching slightly. “I can’t hear firecrackers, smell hand sanitizer, or even drop something without pain anymore,” he hissed. Slowly mental needles were squeezing him, trembling in anger as he looked at Killer, anger now flaring in his eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 25th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Tord tensed up, feeling something slowly begin to boil over inside of him. “Honey, I’m not sure if you realized this, but I had part of my face ripped off,” He said coldly. Easy? He had never had it easy. Sure, he knew people were going through bad times, but he was right there with them, his eye twitching slightly. “I can’t hear firecrackers, smell hand sanitizer, or even drop something without pain anymore,” he hissed. Slowly mental needles were squeezing him, trembling in anger as he looked at Killer, anger now flaring in his eyes.
He smiles “ easy as hell. Having some ripped off isn’t special kid. “ he says as he begins to open his shirt showing a huge almost burnt like scar on his side. “ still hurts like hell but I got it from something other that huge little bombs. The wolf did it to me and a blind rage, he was mad that day well it’s to be expected his star did try to.. you know give up weakly on life just because little wolf wasn’t there to play!”

December 25th, 2017, 07:07 PM
He smiles “ easy as hell. Having some ripped off isn’t special kid. “ he says as he begins to open his shirt showing a huge almost burnt like scar on his side. “ still hurts like hell but I got it from something other that huge little bombs. The wolf did it to me and a blind rage, he was mad that day well it’s to be expected his star did try to.. you know give up weakly on life just because little wolf wasn’t there to play!”

”Oh, and getting in a stupid fight is?” Tord remarked, laughing. “Maybe you won’t be saying that once something you treasure is ripped away,” His voice suddenly turned cold, the small boy in pastels beginning to advance, anger glistening in his eyes, a flick of insanity appearing as well. Parts of him were screaming to stop, but they were just the voices in his ears, things he had gotten used to. “I might be a narcissist, or I might seem like one, and I know that everyone has something they love, whether it’s someone else, or themselves, or their life.” He said coldly. “One of the last things I loved? My life,” He said coldly. “Ripped away. My own body? Also ripped away of me,” Pulling his hands behind his back, he tried to control himself, while also just letting words stream out his mouth. “So? What exactly do you care for? I know it’s not your children, they all seem to hate you, and I could see why,” He said, a smile returning to his face, though something wicked was behind it. “No one could truely love an asshole like you.” he hissed. “So what is it? What keeps you going every day?” he asked, his face going emotionless.