PDA

View Full Version : fnaf high school

cute skeleton
December 7th, 2017, 11:20 PM
welcome to fnaf high school! a normal high school but instead with human versions of animatronics!! they can be the animatronics from the fnaf games or from fan games or possibly even from fnac! (thats five nights at candies). they can be your own i dont care.

principle: nightmare puppet (me for now unless someone wants him.)

vice principle:

cafferteria managers (basically the people who hand out food and make sure everything is fine):

helpers (help the teachers if needed or help the students if they need help):

teachers: MR. WB, MR Rat (me)

students: ghost, puppet, nightmare chica (me) dyrion, goldie, jackie, solnixx ( Redwood Sienna ) bonnet and yenndo ( Ennard ) baby ( CinnamonCookie ) foxy ( DragonChaos ) nova, candy, mangle ( SolarWarrior )

form:
name:
Nickname:
age: (this is a highschool rp, so i want an age only the principle and teachers can have unknown)
looks:
role:
if student what year: (freshmean, senier, etc)
family: (this is optional but if you want another character to be part of their family ask and if they say no then that is no)
crush/boyfriend/girlfriend:
anything i missed?:
questions?:
other:

my forms:
name: nightmare chica // nightmare marionete // puppet // ghost
Nickname: mica // MR. P OR MR. M // she has none yet // just ghost
perso: all tbrp
looks: https://dragontamer73.deviantart.com/art/Pole-Bear-Fnaf4-Nightmare-Chica-607844241 // just a lot taller https://www.deviantart.com/art/Nightmare-Trio-569989750 // https://purrrfectartist.deviantart.com/art/Puppet-FNAF2-529509446 mask can go over face // https://tfafangirl14.deviantart.com/art/FNAF-Oc-Neko-507792162 only the ears and tail are yellow
role: student // principle // student // student
if student what year: freshman // ... // frashman // seiner
family: open // daughter puppet // father nightmare marionete // open
crush/boyfriend/girlfriend: open // ... // open // open
anything i missed?:
questions?:
other:

Ariii
December 7th, 2017, 11:35 PM
form:
name: Dyrion//Goldie//Jyran//Solnixx
age: (this is a highschool rp, so i want an age only the principle and teachers can have unknown) 16//15//17//16
role: All students
if student what yearfreshmean, senier, etc) Sophmore//Junior//Senior//Sophmore
family: (this is optional but if you want another character to be part of their family ask and if they say no then that is no) no//no//no//no
crush: Solnixx//Dyrion//Goldie/Jyran
anything i missed?: Dyrion is a fennec fox with Sandy fur and a bowtie//Goldie is an orange tabby cat with a top hat//Jyran is a coyote with tan fur and a hoodie on at all times//Solnixx is a leopard with golden fur, brown spots, and a hairbow
questions?: No
other: they are all OC's.

cute skeleton
December 7th, 2017, 11:40 PM
form:
name: Dyrion//Goldie//Jyran//Solnixx
age: (this is a highschool rp, so i want an age only the principle and teachers can have unknown) 16//15//17//16
if student what yearfreshmean, senier, etc) Sophmore//Junior//Senior//Sophmore
family: (this is optional but if you want another character to be part of their family ask and if they say no then that is no) no//no//no//no
crush: Solnixx//Dyrion//Goldie/Jyran
anything i missed?: Dyrion is a fennec fox with Sandy fur and a bowtie//Goldie is an orange tabby cat with a top hat//Jyran is a coyote with tan fur and a hoodie on at all times//Solnixx is a leopard with golden fur, brown spots, and a hairbow
questions?: No
other: they are all OC's.

accepted! though i had made it to where they looked humanish with certain features as it says right, welcome to fnaf high school! a normal high school but instead with human versions of animatronics!! but im letting it pass this time.

Barnabas
December 8th, 2017, 12:02 AM
name: Bonnet | Yenndo
perso: Sweet, Kind, and Giggly | Surprising, Creepy, can be sweet at times
looks: https://orig00.deviantart.net/da5f/f/2016/358/4/9/_fnaf_sl__bonnet_by_xxblaze-dasp80v.png | https://68.media.tumblr.com/94e573118a4e4d8f1914f15626ba796c/tumblr_otzn2tHNI81tt6ma1o1_500.png
role: both students
if student what year: freshmean and Junior
family: (this is optional but if you want another character to be part of their family ask and if they say no then that is no)
crush/boyfriend/girlfriend: Open
anything i missed?: nope
questions?: nope
other: nope

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2017, 03:22 AM
name: Baby (prefers Babi )
[B]age: 15
perso: She is cunning, and playful. Clever and manipulative to get what she wants. But she can be genually nice.
looks: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d0/2d/db/d02ddb84f69ae9fd5275c8462aa6da31--anime-fnaf-fnaf-.jpg
role: Student
if student what year: Junior
family: (I would like an evil sister or a goody-2 shoes good one...) I have none
crush/boyfriend/girlfriend: open (she is straight.)
anything i missed?: Umm...not that i can think of...
questions?: No, thanks. Thanks though!
other: Hi!

cute skeleton
December 8th, 2017, 02:09 PM
name: Bonnet | Yenndo
perso: Sweet, Kind, and Giggly | Surprising, Creepy, can be sweet at times
looks: https://orig00.deviantart.net/da5f/f/2016/358/4/9/_fnaf_sl__bonnet_by_xxblaze-dasp80v.png | https://68.media.tumblr.com/94e573118a4e4d8f1914f15626ba796c/tumblr_otzn2tHNI81tt6ma1o1_500.png
role: both students
if student what year: freshmean and Junior
anything i missed?: nope
questions?: nope
other: nopeaccepted

cute skeleton
December 8th, 2017, 02:29 PM
name: Baby (prefers Babi )
[B]age: 15
perso: She is cunning, and playful. Clever and manipulative to get what she wants. But she can be genually nice.
looks: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d0/2d/db/d02ddb84f69ae9fd5275c8462aa6da31--anime-fnaf-fnaf-.jpg
family: (I would like an evil sister or a goody-2 shoes good one...) I have none
crush/boyfriend/girlfriend: open (she is straight.)
anything i missed?: Umm...not that i can think of...
questions?: No, thanks. Thanks though!
other: Hi!

accepted

DragonChaos
December 8th, 2017, 02:29 PM
name: Foxy (Nicknames: Fox, Red)
perso: TBRP, but mostly sadistic and lonely, maybe Psychotic?
looks: Sadistic Foxy (http://pm1.narvii.com/6600/af3cd6cc1a72d19c9b9bca23e8d8040d661aec16_hq.jpg)
family: Open
anything i missed?:
questions?:
other: He's more on watch/placed in a seperate room from the others because of...an incident that happened in his freshman year (He Basically broke someone's skull due to reasons, which made him Sadistic and possibly psychotic) (idk why I like Foxy being the cause of the bite of '87 in the games)

@Raven hollow (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1005)

cute skeleton
December 8th, 2017, 04:12 PM
name: Foxy (Nicknames: Fox, Red)
perso: TBRP, but mostly sadistic and lonely, maybe Psychotic?
looks: Sadistic Foxy (http://pm1.narvii.com/6600/af3cd6cc1a72d19c9b9bca23e8d8040d661aec16_hq.jpg)
family: Open
anything i missed?:
questions?:
other: He's more on watch/placed in a seperate room from the others because of...an incident that happened in his freshman year (He Basically broke someone's skull due to reasons, which made him Sadistic and possibly psychotic) (idk why I like Foxy being the cause of the bite of '87 in the games)

@Raven hollow (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1005)

accepted

cute skeleton
December 8th, 2017, 04:37 PM
bump

cute skeleton
December 8th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Bump

SolarWarrior
December 8th, 2017, 10:46 PM
name: Nova//Candy (Candy? Cindy? Candi? I don't remember!)//Mangle
Nickname: Nova or Comet//Candy (No nickname)//Mangle (No nickname)
age: 15 (Skipped a grade)//16//15 (Also skipped a grade)
Perso: TBRPed (I guess Candy would be childish,Mangle would be shy and Nova would be overly confident? That's all I have)
looks: Nova: A 5"2 pale slim female with long curly black hair,icy blue eyes and black feathery wings that change from black to dark purple,navy blue,bright blue and even green depending on the light and angle//Candy: A 4"9 slightly tan female with shoulder length straight purple hair and icy blue eyes (I believe her eyes are blue I forgot XD) she always wears a bow tie//Mangle: A tall 5"11 pale female with yellow eyes,she wears a patch on her left eye since she lost it in a incident,shoulder length straight white hair and rosy cheeks. Seen proudly wearing a red bow tie//
if student what year: All are freshman
family: Nova: None//Candy: Cindy? (Status Unknown// Mangle: Are Foxy and Mangle considered family? (@DragonChaos Hey would you mind Mangle being Foxy's sister?)
crush/boyfriend/girlfriend: All Open//Nova: Bisexual//Candy: Straight//Mangle:Pansexual
anything i missed?: Nope
questions?: Is the female cat Candy or Cindy? I can't remember.
other: Quick facts: Nova: Nova in animatronic form is a Purple Martin//Candy: Candy in animatronic form is a purple cat// Mangle: In animatronic form Mangle is a fox.

DragonChaos
December 9th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Perso: TBRPed (I guess Candy would be childish,Mangle would be shy and Nova would be overly confident? That's all I have)
looks: Nova: A 5"2 pale slim female with long curly black hair,icy blue eyes and black feathery wings that change from black to dark purple,navy blue,bright blue and even green depending on the light and angle//Candy: A 4"9 slightly tan female with shoulder length straight purple hair and icy blue eyes (I believe her eyes are blue I forgot XD) she always wears a bow tie//Mangle: A tall 5"11 pale female with yellow eyes,she wears a patch on her left eye since she lost it in a incident,shoulder length straight white hair and rosy cheeks. Seen proudly wearing a red bow tie//
family: Nova: None//Candy: Cindy? (Status Unknown// Mangle: Are Foxy and Mangle considered family? (@DragonChaos Hey would you mind Mangle being Foxy's sister?)
crush/boyfriend/girlfriend: All Open//Nova: Bisexual//Candy: Straight//Mangle:Pansexual
other: Quick facts: Nova: Nova in animatronic form is a Purple Martin//Candy: Candy in animatronic form is a purple cat// Mangle: In animatronic form Mangle is a fox.

(I'm fine with Mangle being Foxy's sis, just remember about what I put in my forms 'other' section, so mangle prolly has heard of that)

SolarWarrior
December 9th, 2017, 12:13 PM
(I'm fine with Mangle being Foxy's sis, just remember about what I put in my forms 'other' section, so mangle prolly has heard of that)

(Ok. She'll know about that of course.)

cute skeleton
December 9th, 2017, 05:44 PM

accepted, and candy is the boy cindy is the girl. yeah i did the same at first when i found out about candy and cindy.

cute skeleton
December 9th, 2017, 09:20 PM
( Redwood Sienna Ennard CinnamonCookie DragonChaos SolarWarrior since no one has made a teacher yet im going to since that was basically what i was waiting for really)

name: withered bonnie // nightmare rat (yes im doing this, i couldnt think of anything else)
Nickname: WB or mr WB // MR. Rat
perso: tbrp // tbrp
looks: https://en-wakwaw.deviantart.com/art/Withered-Bonnie-And-Chica-527393486 // http://www.cleanvideosearch.com/media/action/yt/watch?v=sLQ_zztElCw go to the end where it shows him if it doesnt work then just search monster rat human and look till you find one with a mask covering his mouth
role: teacher
if student what year: (freshmean, senier, etc)
family: open // open
crush/boyfriend/girlfriend: .... //...
anything i missed?:
questions?:
other: MR. WB teaches math // MR. Rat teaches how to jumpscare properly and how to kill your victiom unnoticed and many other things in that catagory

(we may now starts! a new school year has started so the kids will either be in class, just getting in or in the hallway)

MR. WB was writing on the chalk bourd rules

MR. Rat had everything set up already.

puppet was with her father in the office while he waited for everyone to be in the school

mica was at her locker

ghost was heading to her first class even though it wasnt time

cute skeleton
December 9th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Redwood Sienna Ennard CinnamonCookie DragonChaos SolarWarrior bump

cute skeleton
December 9th, 2017, 10:14 PM
bump..

cute skeleton
December 9th, 2017, 11:26 PM
bump..

Ariii
December 10th, 2017, 01:43 AM
Dyrion looked around. He stood in front of his locker, and just stood there and did nothing.
Goldie walked by and waved at Dyrion.
Jyran paced back and forth in front of his locker.
Solnixx walked with Goldie and adjusted her hairbow.

cute skeleton
December 10th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Dyrion looked around. He stood in front of his locker, and just stood there and did nothing.
Goldie walked by and waved at Dyrion.
Jyran paced back and forth in front of his locker.
Solnixx walked with Goldie and adjusted her hairbow.

ghost stopped seeing jyran pacing by his locker and went to say hi. "hey jyran,
is something wrong?" she asked him.

cute skeleton
December 10th, 2017, 08:25 PM
( Ennard CinnamonCookie DragonChaos SolarWarrior the roleplay has started already)

DragonChaos
December 10th, 2017, 08:33 PM
( Raven hollow I didnt notice because I never got the mentions... whoops XP)

Foxy sat alone in a dim, fairly isolated room that was nearby the principals office. He normally sat in there in silence, and was rarely allowed any visitors.

cute skeleton
December 10th, 2017, 08:35 PM
( Raven hollow I didnt notice because I never got the mentions... whoops XP)

Foxy sat alone in a dim, fairly isolated room that was nearby the principals office. He normally sat in there in silence, and was rarely allowed any visitors.

(its fine that happens to me sometimes)

Ariii
December 10th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Jyran looked at Ghost. " Waiting for class to start." He replied.

cute skeleton
December 10th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Jyran looked at Ghost. " Waiting for class to start." He replied.

"oh" ghost was holding some books in her hands. "what is your first cl-" she tried to say before the speaker came on

MR. P's voice came threw saying "welcome to a new school year, we welcome the new students to our school and are glad the students from last year a hear again. everyones classes are now starting and everyone should be there before the bell rings" he said and soon the speaker went off.

Barnabas
December 11th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Bonnet listened to the entercome, staying close to Yenndo, so she didn't get lost. Her ears stood up as the voice of Mr. P came along. "Hey Yenndo! I have to ask you something." Bonnet said in a whisper, so that she didn't enterupt the other students that were listening to the staff member.

Yenndo turned to Bonnet a bit annoyed as she was very close to him. He moved away a bit, giving them space between teach other. "Can't you see i'm trying to listen," asked Yenno in an annoyed voice "Fine what is it?"

Bonnet rolled her eyes a bit. "Do you think I'll be good at my classes? Do you think I can make friends?" wondered Bonnet.

Yenndo looked at her with a slight smile. "I'm sure you'll be fine." He replied.

CinnamonCookie
December 11th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Baby was in the classroom, smilimg like a good little girl. She looked around at the others, then looked at Bonnet. I'll make her my friend. she thought. She went up to the girl, then asked, "Wanna be my friend?" She smiled.
Ennard

Barnabas
December 11th, 2017, 02:40 PM
CinnamonCookie
Bonnet looked at baby with a friendly smile. "I would love to be your friend." replied Bonnet almost immediately.

Ariii
December 11th, 2017, 04:07 PM
"Sorry, gotta go." Jyran said. He walked to class.
Dyrion joined Jyran and went to class with him.
Goldie walked to her first class.
Solnixx departed from Goldie and went to her first class.

cute skeleton
December 11th, 2017, 04:48 PM
ghost nodded and went the oppiset way to math.

"you gonna be alright for class?"
MR. M asked his daughter. he normally didnt ask things like that but seeing its his daughters first day of high school, of course he was going to be. "if something happens tell me and i will deal with it" he growled.

"im fine dad, its just the first day of school everything will be alright" she said. she was a shy girl when talking to others she didnt now but when it came to things independent she was good at that, to good at that. "can i get to class? i dont want to be late"
she asked.

"alright, but if something happens you will tell me im still the principe of the school and i dont care if it concerns you or not you will tell me if it is something i will not like" he said and then he placed a hand on his daughters shoulder and they teleported out of the room.

(the first time your kid reaches high school)

mika hurried to class which was performace

(i need to start putting classes down....)

MR. WB welcomed the students as they started coming in class waiting for the students to take their seats before introducing himself.

MR. Rat watched as the students came, he was by the board which had nothing on it and he was standing still the only thing moving was his tail which was down and slightly moving across the floor and his eyes followed the students as they came in and sat. his lesson was to test them and to see if they knew about himself and the other students, he would do this sometimes to see if the improved and once the end of the year came, he would do the ultimate test, to make sure they where ready for the year to come.

cute skeleton
December 11th, 2017, 07:12 PM
( SolarWarrior i dont know if you are getting the mentions or not but i mentioned you a couple of times already)

SolarWarrior
December 11th, 2017, 09:21 PM
(@RavenHallow Really? I don't think I'm getting them!)

Cindy walked down the hall in a hurry. She had come in a bit late and was not in the mood to get to class late. She quickly grabbed her schedule and rushed to class. Her first class was with Mr.WB,she walked inside and quickly took a seat,her face red,she was slightly sweating and looked tired.

Nova had been stuck in traffic and when she arrived to school late it worried her a bit. Either way she took her time and went up to her locker and grabbed her stuff. Then she calmly walked towards her first class which was with Mr.Rat. Though she was calm his eyes following her and the others as they entered scared a her a bit. She quickly sat down and decided to look at the ground instead of the teacher since he already scared her a bit.

Mangle had arrives to school a bit early and decided she wanted to visit her brother before heading to class. She reached the room that her brother was in and knocked,"Hello." She said kindly. "May I come in?"

(@DragonChaos)

cute skeleton
December 12th, 2017, 01:19 PM
MR. WB didnt seem at all mad, actually... no one could tell his expression seeing as all they could see was his two glowing red eyes with blackness around it along with what was supposed to be wgat was left of a jaw. The only way to tell was with his actions and tone of voice. "Welcome to your first class of the day, some of you already know about the classes like performance and MR. Rats class"
His voice was cold when he said MR. Rat then he continued "this is not one of them, this is math class" he said nodding to the board which had welcome to math on top of it and rules below it.

MR. Rat watched as nova came in late. He waited till everyone was seated "today you will not be learning anything, but I will be testing on what you know of me and your fellow students." He said his voice cold and low, only loud enough for everyone to hear. Before he continued a knock was heard at the door and it opened, puppet and her father where there. "Im guessing she is also part of my class?" He asked, Puppet nodded while her father said nothing. She entered and her father closed the door heading back to his office and she took a seat in the back. Then MR. Rat continued "as i was saying, on each of your desk there is a flashlight. Your goal is to stay in the longest not getting caught by me, i will trying to get you and those flashlights will help you find me, i will dissapears to another spot after the flashlight touches me but only after it is in my eyes. If i get you, you either stay out or help me get the rest of you but as it is for more if the light is in your eyes move other then that, grab your flashlights and we shall begin"
He said smiling underneath the mask covering his mouth.

SolarWarrior
December 12th, 2017, 06:15 PM
(@RavenHallow)

Cindy looked slightly happy that this class had nothing to do with scaring. I mean,who would be scared about a pale girl with purple hair? Well at the same time math wasn't what she was best at either. She will still sitting in her seat reading the rules and when she finished she waited for the teacher to tell the first equation for today.

Looks like Nova had a reason to be afraid! The guy was going to sneak around in the dark and try to get them! And all they had was a stinking flashlight! She picked up the flashlight and folded her wings behind her back in case he would try to get her by grabbing a hold of her wings. She looked around a bit scared and took a deep breath. She was ready..Well..She thought she was..

Mangle had arrives to school a bit early and decided she wanted to visit her brother,Foxy,before heading to class. She reached the room that her brother was in and knocked,"Hello." She said kindly. "May I come in?"

(@DragonChaos)

Ariii
December 12th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Solnixx smiled, 'I cannot WAIT!' she thought to herself.

cute skeleton
December 12th, 2017, 08:02 PM
he turned off the light and the room became pitch black, there was no windows in the room besides on the door but he had covered the light coming in from the halls with a poster that was black with red lettering saying, better to kill then perform, and for him it was true, he never liked to perform and never would. then he moved behind them, he was silent as ever and swift with his movements, not even the air seemed to move to his movement. he watched a bit before appearing near one of the students close enough to grab them,
he was close by nova all he had to do was touch her and she would be out.

( SolarWarrior )

puppet turned her flashlight and pointed it towards where she thought he had been,
fear creeping up her back seeing he was not there anymore, how does he move so fast?? she thought.

Ariii
December 13th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Solnixx was hyped up

cute skeleton
December 13th, 2017, 11:15 PM
(any of your characters in MR. Rats class the class has begin already Megan CinnamonCookie DragonChaos )

DragonChaos
December 14th, 2017, 05:32 AM
(any of your characters in MR. Rats class the class has begin already Megan CinnamonCookie DragonChaos )

(Seeing as how my character is in a dimly lit room next to the principals office, I don't think he'll be in Mr Rats' class)

DragonChaos
December 14th, 2017, 05:48 AM
Mangle had arrives to school a bit early and decided she wanted to visit her brother,Foxy,before heading to class. She reached the room that her brother was in and knocked,"Hello." She said kindly. "May I come in?"

(@DragonChaos)

(Fact: mentioning doesn't work unless you add a space between the mention and the parenthesis')
( SolarWarrior )
Foxy twitched and ear as he heard a knock on the door, and a familiar voice. It was his sisters. He didnt know what to think, but he tried to keep calm, and said in a low, slightly raspy voice, "Y-You can try...the door is probably locked, and I-I think the principal has the k-key..."

CinnamonCookie
December 14th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Baby knocked on Mr. Rat's door, ashamed that she was late.

cute skeleton
December 14th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Baby knocked on Mr. Rat's door, ashamed that she was late.

he moved away from cindy and growled a bit before opening the door, the room was pitch black and he turned the lights on once it was open.
"yes?" he asked annoyance in his voice, his tail was off the ground a bit almost as if it was up at one point but went down and his left ear was twitching. his gaze was cold and he was fixing the mask that covered his mouth.

CinnamonCookie
December 14th, 2017, 04:00 PM
he moved away from cindy and growled a bit before opening the door, the room was pitch black and he turned the lights on once it was open.
"yes?" he asked annoyance in his voice, his tail was off the ground a bit almost as if it was up at one point but went down and his left ear was twitching. his gaze was cold and he was fixing the mask that covered his mouth.
Baby opened her mouh to speak, but she was intimidated. She straightened up then said, "Sorry I'm late. May I come in to learn your handome smartness?" She asked smoothly, so that he wouldn't be as mad at her and calm down.

cute skeleton
December 14th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Baby opened her mouh to speak, but she was intimidated. She straightened up then said, "Sorry I'm late. May I come in to learn your handome smartness?" She asked smoothly, so that he wouldn't be as mad at her and calm down.

"yes you can come in, and we arent learning anything but me learning what you know of me and your fellow students. find an empty desk with a flashlight and try not to get caught by me, once the light is in my eyes i will move but if i get you, your out and can help me get them or sit and wait for everyone to be caught" he explained to her stepping out of the way. he was mad still and didnt really care if she tried smooth talking him or not, he did not like to be bothered in the middle of something especially when he was trying to see what they know

SolarWarrior
December 17th, 2017, 12:16 PM
( RavenHallow )

Cindy looked slightly happy that this class had nothing to do with scaring. I mean,who would be scared about a pale girl with purple hair? Well at the same time math wasn't what she was best at either. She will still sitting in her seat reading the rules and when she finished she waited for the teacher to tell the first equation for today.

Nova grabbed her flashlight and turned around only to find out Mr.Rat was talking to a student that came in late. Oh thank goodness! She thought to her self but kept her wings folded behind her back.

"Ok." Mangle said kindly and tried to open the door. It was locked. "It's locked." She said simply. "I'll go get the keys from the principal ok?" She asked softly getting ready to go into the principal's office.

( DragonChaos )