PDA

View Full Version : Private: first meeting

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 6th, 2017, 09:11 AM
Kk normal magical humans visiting kingdoms and cities like today. Future fantasy one might say so want me to start?
.:Blue Wishes:.

:blue:
December 6th, 2017, 10:52 AM
Kk normal magical humans visiting kingdoms and cities like today. Future fantasy one might say so want me to start?
.:Blue Wishes:.

(( yeah you can start ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 6th, 2017, 11:58 AM
(( yeah you can start ))
Alright!!) Sasuke was riding on a black horse with knight like armor on it but he only a robe and a hood on hiding his face as he rides slowly into town. “ we’re here..” he says calmly

December 6th, 2017, 01:44 PM
Alright!!) Sasuke was riding on a black horse with knight like armor on it but he only a robe and a hood on hiding his face as he rides slowly into town. “ we’re here..” he says calmly

Tord had been traveling with Sasuke. He didn’t exactly know why, maybe it was just because he didn’t want to be alone. He had been holding onto Sasuke, trying not to scream in the process, as he had never exactly been good with horses. However, they were here now, what to get off the animal.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 6th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Tord had been traveling with Sasuke. He didn’t exactly know why, maybe it was just because he didn’t want to be alone. He had been holding onto Sasuke, trying not to scream in the process, as he had never exactly been good with horses. However, they were here now, what to get off the animal.
He eventually stops the horse and begins to get down holding out his hand to his fellow companion “ come we rest here. Tomorrow we’ll head out soon “ he says in his dark usually cold husky voice it was a bit warm today for some reason

December 6th, 2017, 02:35 PM
He eventually stops the horse and begins to get down holding out his hand to his fellow companion “ come we rest here. Tomorrow we’ll head out soon “ he says in his dark usually cold husky voice it was a bit warm today for some reason

Tord ignored the hand currently, jumping down early, his short legs finally hitting the ground a moment later. “We can do that,” he sighed, shifting his weight from one leg to another. “Where are we planning on staying?” he asked, crossing his arms.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 6th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Tord ignored the hand currently, jumping down early, his short legs finally hitting the ground a moment later. “We can do that,” he sighed, shifting his weight from one leg to another. “Where are we planning on staying?” he asked, crossing his arms.
He looks around “ in a inn nearby. “ he says simply as he looks at him. “ .... is something wrong?” He asks coldly

December 6th, 2017, 03:17 PM
He looks around “ in a inn nearby. “ he says simply as he looks at him. “ .... is something wrong?” He asks coldly

Tord nodded, of course they would be staying at an inn. “Nothing is wrong,” he remarked, rolling his eyes. He wondered what made Sasuke ask what was wrong, but he didn’t really care.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 6th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Tord nodded, of course they would be staying at an inn. “Nothing is wrong,” he remarked, rolling his eyes. He wondered what made Sasuke ask what was wrong, but he didn’t really care.
Sasuke nods slowly “ ... I see” he says calmly as he begins to walk forward “ come. Before the night falls.” He says softly

December 6th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Sasuke nods slowly “ ... I see” he says calmly as he begins to walk forward “ come. Before the night falls.” He says softly

Tord crossed his arms, but nodded, following Sasuke silently. This man seemed to switch between emotions so very quickly. He wasn’t going to point that out however, just following Sasuke silently.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 12:16 AM
Tord crossed his arms, but nodded, following Sasuke silently. This man seemed to switch between emotions so very quickly. He wasn’t going to point that out however, just following Sasuke silently.
Sasuke suddenly stops smelling the air a bit “ ... of all times why now.... “ he looks at Tord “ did you bring the book? I believe death is nearby today.”

December 7th, 2017, 03:46 AM
Sasuke suddenly stops smelling the air a bit “ ... of all times why now.... “ he looks at Tord “ did you bring the book? I believe death is nearby today.”

Tord flinched as Sasuke stopped, nearly bumping into him. “Yes, I brought it,” he muttered, quickly trying to find it. He didn’t see why Sasuke couldn’t bring the book himself, but it was whatever he wanted to do he guessed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 09:03 AM
Tord flinched as Sasuke stopped, nearly bumping into him. “Yes, I brought it,” he muttered, quickly trying to find it. He didn’t see why Sasuke couldn’t bring the book himself, but it was whatever he wanted to do he guessed.
He nods slowly “ good. As soon as we get to the inn. Burn the book. We have no use for it now.” He says calmly as he continues walking

December 7th, 2017, 11:20 AM
He nods slowly “ good. As soon as we get to the inn. Burn the book. We have no use for it now.” He says calmly as he continues walking

"Tord blinked, "Uh...okay." he said, trying not to seem too confused. He was confused, but he wasn't going to admit that,
just following Sasuke quietly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 11:29 AM
"Tord blinked, "Uh...okay." he said, trying not to seem too confused. He was confused, but he wasn't going to admit that,
just following Sasuke quietly.
He nods slowly as he walks into the inn tossing a bag of gold to the inn keeper “ follow closely. And Tord ... do stay safe okay?

December 7th, 2017, 01:41 PM
He nods slowly as he walks into the inn tossing a bag of gold to the inn keeper “ follow closely. And Tord ... do stay safe okay?

Tord blinked, looking at the gold, before calming down a bit. ”I know what I’m doing,” He said, his arms at his sides as he stood there, his silver eyes watching Sasuke, emotionless pools almost right in the middle of his face.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Tord blinked, looking at the gold, before calming down a bit. ”I know what I’m doing,” He said, his arms at his sides as he stood there, his silver eyes watching Sasuke, emotionless pools almost right in the middle of his face.
He nods slowly “ yes. But you don’t know all. Tonight a battle will happen. You have a choice to stay or join me. Either way I won’t show mercy. You should know that by now Tord.” He says darkly

December 7th, 2017, 02:55 PM
He nods slowly “ yes. But you don’t know all. Tonight a battle will happen. You have a choice to stay or join me. Either way I won’t show mercy. You should know that by now Tord.” He says darkly

Tord rolled his eyes. “Yes, I know that,” He said coldly. He didn’t know about the battles, but he wasn’t going to admit that. He just wanted to keep an air of obliviousness around him, just so he apeared weak in case other things happened, ignoring Sasuke’s darkness.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Tord rolled his eyes. “Yes, I know that,” He said coldly. He didn’t know about the battles, but he wasn’t going to admit that. He just wanted to keep an air of obliviousness around him, just so he apeared weak in case other things happened, ignoring Sasuke’s darkness.
He looks at him “ ... okay” he says simply as he heads upstairs opening the door to their room. “ we’ll rest for five hours and began later on. You sleep first I’ll keep watch “ said the warrior with a cold expression than he smiles playfully which was.. rare. “ unless you need me to hold your hand”

December 7th, 2017, 11:33 PM
He looks at him “ ... okay” he says simply as he heads upstairs opening the door to their room. “ we’ll rest for five hours and began later on. You sleep first I’ll keep watch “ said the warrior with a cold expression than he smiles playfully which was.. rare. “ unless you need me to hold your hand”

Tord blinked. He didn’t know why they needed to have a watchguard when they were sleeping in an inn, which made him wonder whether Sasuke was the right person to trust. However, he decided that if he hadn’t been murdered yet, he was good. “Yeah that sounds good,” Tord shrugged simply, before elbowing Sasuke playfully, “You wish, I think you’ll be the one needing the hand holding,” he teased, before going back to his kind of serious self again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Tord blinked. He didn’t know why they needed to have a watchguard when they were sleeping in an inn, which made him wonder whether Sasuke was the right person to trust. However, he decided that if he hadn’t been murdered yet, he was good. “Yeah that sounds good,” Tord shrugged simply, before elbowing Sasuke playfully, “You wish, I think you’ll be the one needing the hand holding,” he teased, before going back to his kind of serious self again.
He laughs softly “ yea right. Okay rest now my friend.” He says as he begins to just pull out a chair and sit down watching the door carefully “ ..... one question before you sleep... do you feel anything when you touch the book?” He asks calmly

December 8th, 2017, 04:34 AM
He laughs softly “ yea right. Okay rest now my friend.” He says as he begins to just pull out a chair and sit down watching the door carefully “ ..... one question before you sleep... do you feel anything when you touch the book?” He asks calmly

Tord was just about to lay down when he heard Sasuke. “Other than a book?” he asked sarcastically, rolling his eyes, “I don’t feel anything,” He said simply, looking turning over quietly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 8th, 2017, 06:39 AM
Tord was just about to lay down when he heard Sasuke. “Other than a book?” he asked sarcastically, rolling his eyes, “I don’t feel anything,” He said simply, looking turning over quietly.
He nods slowly “ ...... I see” he says simply as he begins to lean back watching the door “ .... sleep well my friend “

December 8th, 2017, 07:25 AM
He nods slowly “ ...... I see” he says simply as he begins to lean back watching the door “ .... sleep well my friend “

Tord blinked, but finally nodded, rolling over and stuffing his face into a pillow, despite not being able to sleep, just staring into the darkness that had enveloped his vision

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 8th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Tord blinked, but finally nodded, rolling over and stuffing his face into a pillow, despite not being able to sleep, just staring into the darkness that had enveloped his vision
He smiles softly as he let’s Tord sleep... a few hours later Sasuke suddenly begins to stand looking at Tord before leaving suddenly without saying a word.... one of pure blood doesn’t need to see the hell a demon can cause.