PDA

View Full Version : Weddings of madness ( private among peeps)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 6th, 2017, 09:09 AM
Here weddings of the madness family becomes true.
Today a wedding with joy and plenty of snow, marriage between the darkness and the stars. Between a wolf and a angel.
Sasuke wolfheart has proposed to Tord within the party of Winters, and Tord has said yes with the acceptance of Killer and his kin they have finally moved to the final point of their relationship. Marriage no longer fiancés now husband and husband finally.
Let the wedding begin, let the bells ring and let the wolves sing.
Now it’s time for the first wedding of madness to begin.

First marriage: a Christmas wedding with Deadmind as the priest. Who will be marrying Sasuke and tord.

Second marriage: unknown

Third marriage: unknown

Fourth marriage: unknown

.:Blue Wishes:.
Celestial
Teggy
Rubinaito

:blue:
December 6th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Here weddings of the madness family becomes true.
Today a wedding with joy and plenty of snow, marriage between the darkness and the stars. Between a wolf and a angel.
Sasuke wolfheart has proposed to Tord within the party of Winters, and Tord has said yes with the acceptance of Killer and his kin they have finally moved to the final point of their relationship. Marriage no longer fiancés now husband and husband finally.
Let the wedding begin, let the bells ring and let the wolves sing.
Now it’s time for the first wedding of madness to begin.

First marriage: a Christmas wedding with Deadmind as the priest. Who will be marrying Sasuke and tord.

Second marriage: unknown

Third marriage: unknown

Fourth marriage: unknown

.:Blue Wishes:.
Celestial
Teggy
Rubinaito

(( so are you starting or- ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 6th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Yes! They’ll start getting ready for the marriage!)
Sasuke was in front of the mirror checking his suit a bit than he heard a sigh behind him. It was Naruto “ you sly wolf, getting married before all of us.” He says playfully as Sasuke laughs softly “ I am the oldest after all” he says kindly

Angel was knocking on Tords door softly “ Hi Tord need any help?” He asks kindly as winter stands behind angel sighing softly

December 6th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Yes! They’ll start getting ready for the marriage!)
Sasuke was in front of the mirror checking his suit a bit than he heard a sigh behind him. It was Naruto “ you sly wolf, getting married before all of us.” He says playfully as Sasuke laughs softly “ I am the oldest after all” he says kindly

Angel was knocking on Tords door softly “ Hi Tord need any help?” He asks kindly as winter stands behind angel sighing softly

Tord had been trying his best to figure out whether to wear a dress, or a suit. He honestly didn’t care about either, but he had to look presentable he supposed. He had settled on a sort of white suit, and a veil. He almost screamed as he heard Angel at his door, calming down slightly as he figured out who it was. “I’d appreciate it!” he called, trying to mauver himself so he could put the veil on his head the correct way.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 6th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Tord had been trying his best to figure out whether to wear a dress, or a suit. He honestly didn’t care about either, but he had to look presentable he supposed. He had settled on a sort of white suit, and a veil. He almost screamed as he heard Angel at his door, calming down slightly as he figured out who it was. “I’d appreciate it!” he called, trying to mauver himself so he could put the veil on his head the correct way.
Angel opens the door and smiles happily “ you look awesome! I still can’t believe he proposed to you! I’m so happy for you!” He says happily as winter laughs softly “ yea to think he would do it first. It’s cute”

December 6th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Angel opens the door and smiles happily “ you look awesome! I still can’t believe he proposed to you! I’m so happy for you!” He says happily as winter laughs softly “ yea to think he would do it first. It’s cute”

Tord tensed up as he saw Winter with Angel, but once again relaxed. “I don’t think he would have accepted it if I proposed to him” he shrugged. “Anyways, can you help me with this veil?” Tord asked, gesturing to the gossamer fabric on his face.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 6th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Tord tensed up as he saw Winter with Angel, but once again relaxed. “I don’t think he would have accepted it if I proposed to him” he shrugged. “Anyways, can you help me with this veil?” Tord asked, gesturing to the gossamer fabric on his face.
He smiles happily as he begins to step forward fixing the veil a bit “ knowing him. He’ll say yes but be all shy about it since he is the manly one” he says playfully as winter laughs softly “ yet he’s the most shyest of us”

December 6th, 2017, 03:18 PM
He smiles happily as he begins to step forward fixing the veil a bit “ knowing him. He’ll say yes but be all shy about it since he is the manly one” he says playfully as winter laughs softly “ yet he’s the most shyest of us”

Tord tried not to flinch as he felt Angel’s hands on his head, though he was greatful for the help. “Well, that’s surprising,” he laughed, adjusting the veil for the last time. He wanted to admit that he was terrified everything would go wrong, but he didn’t, calmly smiling instead.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 6th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Tord tried not to flinch as he felt Angel’s hands on his head, though he was greatful for the help. “Well, that’s surprising,” he laughed, adjusting the veil for the last time. He wanted to admit that he was terrified everything would go wrong, but he didn’t, calmly smiling instead.
He smiles “ it might be but he’s a lot more than just a flirt just a little shy but now he won’t be as shy” he says happily as he moved back “ so are you ready or would you like to talk a bit. I believe Sasuke is still getting ready “

December 6th, 2017, 04:05 PM
He smiles “ it might be but he’s a lot more than just a flirt just a little shy but now he won’t be as shy” he says happily as he moved back “ so are you ready or would you like to talk a bit. I believe Sasuke is still getting ready “

Tord blinked in surprise, he never would have guessed. “Well, that’s nice,” he shrugged, smiling awkwardly. “And yes, it’d be nice to talk,” he confessed, not sure he was ready for this yet.

wren
December 6th, 2017, 04:45 PM
aspen was hopping around to every room looking disspointed or extremely proud as she passed by each. She took it onto herself to make eveyrhting perfect and honestly most things where going according to her tedious plan. and she was overjoyed to be planning everything. She looked through the one door to the dinning room adorned with wonderous flowers, balls pinning every plate and the table cloths as rounded to perfection. She gave a little jump of excitement and moved onto the next room checking off a box ona small clipboard with paper as she moved about, she petted into the one room and spotted tord and angel. Thinking better than to go and disrupt the whole thing she softly pulled the door shut and moved on, "it's almost time" she whispered under her breath

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 12:11 AM
Tord blinked in surprise, he never would have guessed. “Well, that’s nice,” he shrugged, smiling awkwardly. “And yes, it’d be nice to talk,” he confessed, not sure he was ready for this yet.
Winter smiles “ okay... what would you like to talk about?” He asks kindly as he sits down

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 12:14 AM
aspen was hopping around to every room looking disspointed or extremely proud as she passed by each. She took it onto herself to make eveyrhting perfect and honestly most things where going according to her tedious plan. and she was overjoyed to be planning everything. She looked through the one door to the dinning room adorned with wonderous flowers, balls pinning every plate and the table cloths as rounded to perfection. She gave a little jump of excitement and moved onto the next room checking off a box ona small clipboard with paper as she moved about, she petted into the one room and spotted tord and angel. Thinking better than to go and disrupt the whole thing she softly pulled the door shut and moved on, "it's almost time" she whispered under her breath
Killer was right behind her following her playfully until he spoke “ a really big day huh? Still can’t believe Sasuke is the first one to get married. Say have you seen lion?” He asks calmly almost playfully as he begins to stand in front of her stopping her “ ... and don’t everything is perfect I couldn’t ask for a better planner than you my dear “ He says with a bow “ and for that I thank you “

wren
December 7th, 2017, 12:21 AM
Killer was right behind her following her playfully until he spoke “ a really big day huh? Still can’t believe Sasuke is the first one to get married. Say have you seen lion?” He asks calmly almost playfully as he begins to stand in front of her stopping her “ ... and don’t everything is perfect I couldn’t ask for a better planner than you my dear “ He says with a bow “ and for that I thank you “
aspen smiled at her adoptive father "It's odd. I would have seen naruto and sage but only if sage wasn't such a big baby" she said with a chuckle under her breath as she tucked the paper under her arm "lion? No why? I would imagine she's with sasuke doing his hair or something" she said with a shallow laugh

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 12:28 AM
aspen smiled at her adoptive father "It's odd. I would have seen naruto and sage but only if sage wasn't such a big baby" she said with a chuckle under her breath as she tucked the paper under her arm "lion? No why? I would imagine she's with sasuke doing his hair or something" she said with a shallow laugh
Killer laughs softly “ to be honest I thought Naruto was going to propose first. He may be the cutie but when it comes to love he’s always the one who strikes first while still being cute.” He says playfully as he looks around “ well I’ll check with Sasuke knowing winter he’ll probably growl at me if I go in to check on Tord. “ he says with a soft laugh as he begins to pet her head “ Live well my child. You’re a amazing sister to them “ he says kindly as he begins to turn around

December 7th, 2017, 03:43 AM
Winter smiles “ okay... what would you like to talk about?” He asks kindly as he sits down

Tord was just awkwardly leaning against the wall as he shrugged. “I really don’t know,” he admitted, as he actually had no idea. He could talk about anything really, he was just desperate to pass the time. He wanted to get out every worry he had about the wedding, but he knew that would take longer than the wedding itself, just shrugging instead.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 09:08 AM
Tord was just awkwardly leaning against the wall as he shrugged. “I really don’t know,” he admitted, as he actually had no idea. He could talk about anything really, he was just desperate to pass the time. He wanted to get out every worry he had about the wedding, but he knew that would take longer than the wedding itself, just shrugging instead.
He thinks a bit “ .... oh! Want to learn about Sasukes-“ angel elbows him in the stomach “ ignore him. Anyway how about we talk about how he proposed! Y’all never told us about it! Come on dear give us the juicy details” he says very excited

Teggy
December 7th, 2017, 09:17 AM
(Lol didnt even see this XD)
Skye was exited for the wedding as she got herself ready. "Im exited to have an excuse to get drunk off my ass!" she said out loud to no one in particular.

December 7th, 2017, 11:18 AM
He thinks a bit “ .... oh! Want to learn about Sasukes-“ angel elbows him in the stomach “ ignore him. Anyway how about we talk about how he proposed! Y’all never told us about it! Come on dear give us the juicy details” he says very excited

Tord shrugged, smiling awkwardly. "Well..." he looked away, his face turning red. "It's kind of a long story," he murmured, not exactly knowing how to word it, glancing away as his face flushed a light shade of red.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Tord shrugged, smiling awkwardly. "Well..." he looked away, his face turning red. "It's kind of a long story," he murmured, not exactly knowing how to word it, glancing away as his face flushed a light shade of red.
He smiles happily “ come on! Tell us. Or we’ll get Sasuke to tell us” angel says stubbornly

December 7th, 2017, 02:50 PM
He smiles happily “ come on! Tell us. Or we’ll get Sasuke to tell us” angel says stubbornly

Tord’s face turned a bright pink as he stood there. “Well, it happened at the Christmas party,” Tord started, “we went outside and...he proposed!” He said simply, smiling in a sort of way, shifting awkwardly from one foot to another.

rubinaito
December 7th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Sage checked his watch before adjusting his suit and walking down the long, red-carpeted aisle towards the doors. He opened them up and poked his head into Tord's room. "You ready?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Angel jumps when sage poked his head In “ Hi no peeking go flirt with the fox we’re not ready “ he says pushing sage out as winter laughs softly “ so cute. Let me guess he used some big romantic lines to propose “

Sasuke was tense when Naruto fixed his tie a bit and stood back slowly “ ... congrats Sasuke. To think you’ll be getting married... with a other..” Sasuke eyes glowed a bit “ ... we made our choice Naruto. You have sage and I have Tord. It was meant to be... the sun can not be with the darkness “ Naruto smiles softly as he sighs stepping back “ ... I know that better than anybody Sasuke for me.. protect him, love him and do whatever wolf things you do to keep him... like you did to me.” Sasuke smiles as he begins to suddenly hug Naruto close “ I will old friend..” Naruto smiles softly hugging him back quietly

December 7th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Sage checked his watch before adjusting his suit and walking down the long, red-carpeted aisle towards the doors. He opened them up and poked his head into Tord's room. "You ready?"
Angel jumps when sage poked his head In “ Hi no peeking go flirt with the fox we’re not ready “ he says pushing sage out as winter laughs softly “ so cute. Let me guess he used some big romantic lines to propose “

Tord was going to speak as he saw Sage, and as quickly as he appeared, he was pushed out by Angel. He hadn’t exactly been expecting that, blinking, “You can let him in!” he called, smiling awkwardly. As Winter asked him about the proposal, “That’s basically what he did,” Tord shrugged, smiling, trying to remember the moment in silence.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 8th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Tord was going to speak as he saw Sage, and as quickly as he appeared, he was pushed out by Angel. He hadn’t exactly been expecting that, blinking, “You can let him in!” he called, smiling awkwardly. As Winter asked him about the proposal, “That’s basically what he did,” Tord shrugged, smiling, trying to remember the moment in silence.
Rubinaito
Angel laughs softly “ no! The fox can come in ... wait .” He opens the door a bit “ don’t tell me the fox is the man in the relationship?” He says playfully “ ohh! He makes you blush doesn’t he?!”
Winter laughs softly “ that romantic man” he says playfully

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 8th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Killer laughs softly “ to be honest I thought Naruto was going to propose first. He may be the cutie but when it comes to love he’s always the one who strikes first while still being cute.” He says playfully as he looks around “ well I’ll check with Sasuke knowing winter he’ll probably growl at me if I go in to check on Tord. “ he says with a soft laugh as he begins to pet her head “ Live well my child. You’re a amazing sister to them “ he says kindly as he begins to turn around
Celestial

wren
December 8th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Celestial
"Thank you~"

Lion was busy icing a small cake in the kitchen

December 8th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Rubinaito
Angel laughs softly “ no! The fox can come in ... wait .” He opens the door a bit “ don’t tell me the fox is the man in the relationship?” He says playfully “ ohh! He makes you blush doesn’t he?!”

Tord blinked, he was a little confused to be honest, though he laughed either way. He just sat there awkwardly, hiding his face under the veil, smiling at Sage awkwardly as he stood there.

rubinaito
December 8th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Rubinaito

Tord blinked, he was a little confused to be honest, though he laughed either way. He just sat there awkwardly, hiding his face under the veil, smiling at Sage awkwardly as he stood there.

Sage's face grew red as Angel teased him, stuffing his hands in his pockets and glaring at the man. His fingers brushed up against the velvet case he kept he ring in, calming him down ever so slightly. "You will be thoroughly surprised tonight, then." He responded to Angel casually. He could almost imagine the magical moment, when he would lead Naruto out onto the balcony and share a beautiful kiss as the sun began to set. And as the moon rose into the air, Sage would bend down on one knee and offer the ring to Naruto. The ring was as modest golden band with a silver heart carved into it. He looked over at Tord and smiled happily. He moved over to him, adjusting the veil slightly and smoothing down a few stray hairs. "Well, Star-Boy." Sage chuckled. "Aren't you a sight to see." He personally considered Tord as his younger brother, and loved him as he loved Aspen. He looked down at Tord and smiled. "Mind if I walk you down the aisle to give you away to Sasuke?" He asked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 8th, 2017, 06:08 PM
angel laughs softly “ I thought Killer was going to do that... wait maybe he’ll do that to you “ he says playfully as winter laughs softly “ I’ll go check on Sasuke. Knowing him Naruto is probably speaking with him now. See yea” he says as he walks out of the room

Killer smiles “ well I’m off” he says as he begins to walk soon reaching the kitchen. He sees lion and smiles as he leans against the door “ hi beautiful... seems like our wolf isn’t a pup anymore huh?”

December 8th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Sage's face grew red as Angel teased him, stuffing his hands in his pockets and glaring at the man. His fingers brushed up against the velvet case he kept he ring in, calming him down ever so slightly. "You will be thoroughly surprised tonight, then." He responded to Angel casually. He could almost imagine the magical moment, when he would lead Naruto out onto the balcony and share a beautiful kiss as the sun began to set. And as the moon rose into the air, Sage would bend down on one knee and offer the ring to Naruto. The ring was as modest golden band with a silver heart carved into it. He looked over at Tord and smiled happily. He moved over to him, adjusting the veil slightly and smoothing down a few stray hairs. "Well, Star-Boy." Sage chuckled. "Aren't you a sight to see." He personally considered Tord as his younger brother, and loved him as he loved Aspen. He looked down at Tord and smiled. "Mind if I walk you down the aisle to give you away to Sasuke?" He asked.

Tord's face turned a shade of pink as he heard Sage call him Star Boy. That was certainly a different nickname, however, he liked it, a lot actually. Stars. It almost fit him perfectly. Take that back, it fit him perfectly.
The small Norwegian smiled awkwardly, as everything felt so much more overwhelming than he had originally intended. However, he felt it slightly easier to deal with as he talked to more people, which was weird, because that usually stressed him out. "I don't mind that at all," he responded, smiling now. Being given away to Sasuke. That was a weird way to put it. Well, he was happy that Sage would be there either way, his silver eyes lit up as he sat there awkwardly.

rubinaito
December 8th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Tord's face turned a shade of pink as he heard Sage call him Star Boy. That was certainly a different nickname, however, he liked it, a lot actually. Stars. It almost fit him perfectly. Take that back, it fit him perfectly.
The small Norwegian smiled awkwardly, as everything felt so much more overwhelming than he had originally intended. However, he felt it slightly easier to deal with as he talked to more people, which was weird, because that usually stressed him out. "I don't mind that at all," he responded, smiling now. Being given away to Sasuke. That was a weird way to put it. Well, he was happy that Sage would be there either way, his silver eyes lit up as he sat there awkwardly.

Sage smiled happily before turning to Angel. "I'm going to check on the preparations." He walked through the doors and headed down the hall.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 9th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Sage smiled happily before turning to Angel. "I'm going to check on the preparations." He walked through the doors and headed down the hall.
Angel laughs softly “ yes check the preparations... of course didn’t think a fox can be called such a thing “ he says playfully as Sage leaves.

Naruto eventually leaves Sasuke alone he sees sage and smiles softly “ let me guess Angel teasing you again?” He asks playfully as he begins to walk up to his love.

rubinaito
December 9th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Angel laughs softly “ yes check the preparations... of course didn’t think a fox can be called such a thing “ he says playfully as Sage leaves.

Naruto eventually leaves Sasuke alone he sees sage and smiles softly “ let me guess Angel teasing you again?” He asks playfully as he begins to walk up to his love.
"Yeah." Sage grumbled, walking through the hall. "And to think he's making fun of the man who gave him life." He laughed slightly and spotted a hidden little alcove. He grabbed onto Naruto and tugged him behind the wall, his back pressed up against the wall. He tipped Naruto's face up and he smiled mischievously. "Finally, some alone time." He purred, swooping down to press his lips against Naruto's in a deep, passionate kiss that lasted for about half a minute. His eyes sparkled happily, and he dug his hand into his pocket, his fingers brushing against the smooth velvet box to check that it was still there. He pulled his hand out, knowing that he would need to wait until the wedding reception. Again, he fantasized about the setting, his smile widening slightly. "I love you." He murmured, interlacing his figure with Naruto's and gently pressing his forehead against the other's.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 9th, 2017, 12:25 PM
"Yeah." Sage grumbled, walking through the hall. "And to think he's making fun of the man who gave him life." He laughed slightly and spotted a hidden little alcove. He grabbed onto Naruto and tugged him behind the wall, his back pressed up against the wall. He tipped Naruto's face up and he smiled mischievously. "Finally, some alone time." He purred, swooping down to press his lips against Naruto's in a deep, passionate kiss that lasted for about half a minute. His eyes sparkled happily, and he dug his hand into his pocket, his fingers brushing against the smooth velvet box to check that it was still there. He pulled his hand out, knowing that he would need to wait until the wedding reception. Again, he fantasized about the setting, his smile widening slightly. "I love you." He murmured, interlacing his figure with Naruto's and gently pressing his forehead against the other's.
His eyes widened a bit when Sage brought him behind the wall but it didn’t matter, he laughs softly as he immediately kisses the man back he of course wanted to it last a bit longer as they kissed his hand unconsciously checked if a small box, onyx with a hint of gold was still there and as the kiss ended he pulls out his hand and places it on sages cheek. Smiling happily “ I love you more than the sun itself.” He says with a soft, warm and loving voice as his arm rests by sages neck as his hand softly touches his cheek. “ ... hmm I believe we still have time for a other kiss.” He says teasingly as he kisses sages cheek.

rubinaito
December 9th, 2017, 12:35 PM
His eyes widened a bit when Sage brought him behind the wall but it didn’t matter, he laughs softly as he immediately kisses the man back he of course wanted to it last a bit longer as they kissed his hand unconsciously checked if a small box, onyx with a hint of gold was still there and as the kiss ended he pulls out his hand and places it on sages cheek. Smiling happily “ I love you more than the sun itself.” He says with a soft, warm and loving voice as his arm rests by sages neck as his hand softly touches his cheek. “ ... hmm I believe we still have time for a other kiss.” He says teasingly as he kisses sages cheek.
Sage placed his hand over Naruto's, his eyes sparkling happily as he gazed into the eyes of the man he loved. He drew closer to him, gently pressing his lips against Naruto's again and stealing away a kiss from the golden haired man. "You are my everything." He murmured, his voice hushed and deep as he gazed into Naruto's crystal blue eyes with his own emerald ones. He gently curled his fingers around Naruto's, stepping out of the alcove and spinning him around gently before pulling Naruto close and beginning to lead a waltz with him. "Today has been perfect, no?" He asked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 9th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Sage placed his hand over Naruto's, his eyes sparkling happily as he gazed into the eyes of the man he loved. He drew closer to him, gently pressing his lips against Naruto's again and stealing away a kiss from the golden haired man. "You are my everything." He murmured, his voice hushed and deep as he gazed into Naruto's crystal blue eyes with his own emerald ones. He gently curled his fingers around Naruto's, stepping out of the alcove and spinning him around gently before pulling Naruto close and beginning to lead a waltz with him. "Today has been perfect, no?" He asked.
Naruto smiles happily into the kiss and laughs softly as he gazed into his lovers eyes “ you stole my line” he says playfully as he let’s Sage began a waltz with him. Following his every movement Perfectly in sync with the man he loved. He smiles softly “ yes it has. To think a wolf can bow to the stars is quite interesting... yet so exciting” he says as he begins to rest his head on sages shoulder his warm breath against his neck as he smiles happily at him “ one might say it’s too perfect. I’m willing to bet winter is planning something for sure” he says playfully

rubinaito
December 9th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Naruto smiles happily into the kiss and laughs softly as he gazed into his lovers eyes “ you stole my line” he says playfully as he let’s Sage began a waltz with him. Following his every movement Perfectly in sync with the man he loved. He smiles softly “ yes it has. To think a wolf can bow to the stars is quite interesting... yet so exciting” he says as he begins to rest his head on sages shoulder his warm breath against his neck as he smiles happily at him “ one might say it’s too perfect. I’m willing to bet winter is planning something for sure” he says playfully
Sag frowned. "He better not or I'll knock him flat." He grumbled ever so slightly, although smiling as he gently rested his head against Naruto's. "Star-boy deserves this happy day, and it doesn't need to be disturbed." He huffed, sounding strongly like the older brother he was. His face relaxed though and he lead Naruto across the room as they danced, the sun high in the sky. The wedding was likely to be in soon, but Sage was going to savor this moment. He gently spun Naruto around again, before swaying to the side and bringing Naruto back to continue the dance. He gently pressed his lips against Naruto's forehead. "You know, if Angel saw this he wouldn't let it go." He joked gently, finishing the dance and holding Naruto close, resting his head on Naruto's. "And Valentine would tease us mercilessly."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 9th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Sag frowned. "He better not or I'll knock him flat." He grumbled ever so slightly, although smiling as he gently rested his head against Naruto's. "Star-boy deserves this happy day, and it doesn't need to be disturbed." He huffed, sounding strongly like the older brother he was. His face relaxed though and he lead Naruto across the room as they danced, the sun high in the sky. The wedding was likely to be in soon, but Sage was going to savor this moment. He gently spun Naruto around again, before swaying to the side and bringing Naruto back to continue the dance. He gently pressed his lips against Naruto's forehead. "You know, if Angel saw this he wouldn't let it go." He joked gently, finishing the dance and holding Naruto close, resting his head on Naruto's. "And Valentine would tease us mercilessly."
He laughs softly “ I know and to be honest I don’t care” he says smiling “ besides I know a lot about Angel. So it won’t work with me just stay by me when they tease” he says playfully as he begins to hold sages head in his hands “ te Amor mi amor. Or should I call you my bookkeeper~” he says playfully his heart beating in the same time as his lover. His eyes held a loving glow as he suddenly and playfully kisses sage, passionately, filled with pure love,warmth and every good thing Naruto had within his heart and soul. This kiss lasted five minutes due to the fox stubborn need to last long. He eventually pulls away from the kiss when sage needed to breath “ did it last too long?” He says playfully and lovingly

rubinaito
December 9th, 2017, 01:42 PM
He laughs softly “ I know and to be honest I don’t care” he says smiling “ besides I know a lot about Angel. So it won’t work with me just stay by me when they tease” he says playfully as he begins to hold sages head in his hands “ te Amor mi amor. Or should I call you my bookkeeper~” he says playfully his heart beating in the same time as his lover. His eyes held a loving glow as he suddenly and playfully kisses sage, passionately, filled with pure love,warmth and every good thing Naruto had within his heart and soul. This kiss lasted five minutes due to the fox stubborn need to last long. He eventually pulls away from the kiss when sage needed to breath “ did it last too long?” He says playfully and lovingly
"It's never too short with you around, my dear~" Sage purred.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 9th, 2017, 01:48 PM
"It's never too short with you around, my dear~" Sage purred.
He laughs softly “ so cheesy!” He says playfully as he kisses sages head. “ just in the world did I end up falling for you? A fox with a bookkeeper is a very interesting relationship but fun nonetheless “ he says happily as he looks at him. “ .... you’re too amazing for words my love”

rubinaito
December 9th, 2017, 01:49 PM
He laughs softly “ so cheesy!” He says playfully as he kisses sages head. “ just in the world did I end up falling for you? A fox with a bookkeeper is a very interesting relationship but fun nonetheless “ he says happily as he looks at him. “ .... you’re too amazing for words my love”
"I could say the same about you, Darling." Sage laughed.
(Sorry for short responses, working on a thread.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 9th, 2017, 02:13 PM
"I could say the same about you, Darling." Sage laughed.
(Sorry for short responses, working on a thread.)
its okay :3) He laughs softly “ god I love you “ He says as he kisses his lips a bit before pulling back “ we should get going my love don’t want -“ Angel was behind them with a camera in hand “ ... you two are so cute “ he says playfully as Naruto sighs softly “ ... never mind”

rubinaito
December 9th, 2017, 04:42 PM
its okay :3) He laughs softly “ god I love you “ He says as he kisses his lips a bit before pulling back “ we should get going my love don’t want -“ Angel was behind them with a camera in hand “ ... you two are so cute “ he says playfully as Naruto sighs softly “ ... never mind”

Sage laughed slightly, his eye twitching as he heard Angel. "Hello, Angel"

Valentine poked his head around the corner with a mischievous grin.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 9th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Sage laughed slightly, his eye twitching as he heard Angel. "Hello, Angel"

Valentine poked his head around the corner with a mischievous grin.
( at work will try to reply as much as I can) Angel smiles “ hello~” he says playfully as he looks at valentine and smiles “ seems like we caught ourselves a couple of lovebirds “

Naruto sighs softly “ ... should I ...” he says as flames appeared in his hands

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 9th, 2017, 11:35 PM
@.:Blue Wishes:.
Sasuke fixes his tie a bit and sighs softly as he smiles “ ... finally...” he says happily as his eyes glowed a bit as If He was sending something which winter got.
Winter smiles as he begins to stand straight “ Sasuke is ready? Are you?” He asks playfully as he held out his hand “ I’ll go find sage as soon as I take you to the door. Take care of him star boy. Light up his dark sky” he says kindly and happily

rubinaito
December 10th, 2017, 11:47 AM
( at work will try to reply as much as I can) Angel smiles “ hello~” he says playfully as he looks at valentine and smiles “ seems like we caught ourselves a couple of lovebirds “

Naruto sighs softly “ ... should I ...” he says as flames appeared in his hands
@.:Blue Wishes:.
Sasuke fixes his tie a bit and sighs softly as he smiles “ ... finally...” he says happily as his eyes glowed a bit as If He was sending something which winter got.
Winter smiles as he begins to stand straight “ Sasuke is ready? Are you?” He asks playfully as he held out his hand “ I’ll go find sage as soon as I take you to the door. Take care of him star boy. Light up his dark sky” he says kindly and happily

Sage sighed. "No, don't. Can't risk ruining everything for Tord and Sasuke." He murmured, gently covering Naruto's hands and putting put the fire. "I need to go find Tord. Escorting him down the aisle and everything. I'll see you soon." He leaned over Naruto's shoulder to kiss him on the cheek, wrapping his arms around the man and hugging him from behind before turning around and walking off, humming the wedding march under his breath as he did so.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 12th, 2017, 12:22 AM
Sage sighed. "No, don't. Can't risk ruining everything for Tord and Sasuke." He murmured, gently covering Naruto's hands and putting put the fire. "I need to go find Tord. Escorting him down the aisle and everything. I'll see you soon." He leaned over Naruto's shoulder to kiss him on the cheek, wrapping his arms around the man and hugging him from behind before turning around and walking off, humming the wedding march under his breath as he did so.
The wedding begins!!
Teggy
Celestial
.:Blue Wishes:. )
Naruto smiles as he nods quickly he began pushing Angel and valentine to the chapel.

Winter smiles as he begins to open the door for Tord “ you’re man is waiting for you. Come on star boy time to light up His world. “ he says playfully as he walks off.

Sasuke was already waiting by deadmind who was looking rather... happy rare for a hot head like him but he was happy for his adoptive father. Deadmind laughs softly seeing Sasuke move a bit like a child that can’t stand still. “ easy there father. You can wait a few more minutes.” Sasuke laughs softly “ says the one who can’t wait a minute for your good morning kiss.” He teases making deadmind huff a bit stubbornly “ this is different “ Sasuke smiles happily “ ... yes it is. But a minute away from him is hell to me... I’m happy deadmind... finally... I’ve regained my smile again”

wren
December 12th, 2017, 12:25 AM
aspen was front and CENTER. Sure she wasn't part of any of the ceremony but she certainly was there. She could almost consider tord like the ying to her adopted brothers yang. Finally. [ wait... What is sasuke to sage and aspen? Brother or father I'm so confused ]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 12th, 2017, 12:36 AM
aspen was front and CENTER. Sure she wasn't part of any of the ceremony but she certainly was there. She could almost consider tord like the ying to her adopted brothers yang. Finally. [ wait... What is sasuke to sage and aspen? Brother or father I'm so confused ]
I believe adoptive brother :3) Sasuke sees Aspen and smiles waving at her as Killer came in sitting by Aspen “ what did Sasuke do while I was away?” He says playfully

wren
December 12th, 2017, 12:54 AM
I believe adoptive brother :3) Sasuke sees Aspen and smiles waving at her as Killer came in sitting by Aspen “ what did Sasuke do while I was away?” He says playfully
Ight )) Aspen looked at sasuke and waved back with a smirk. As killer sat down she smiled and kissed him On the cheek. "as of right now he hasn't done much but worry and awkwardly smile" she said with a charming grin

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 12th, 2017, 12:59 AM
Ight )) Aspen looked at sasuke and waved back with a smirk. As killer sat down she smiled and kissed him On the cheek. "as of right now he hasn't done much but worry and awkwardly smile" she said with a charming grin
He laughs softly “ he’s got Lions smart mouth and wisdom but he has my shyness. I was like him when I married Lion. So childish. But I held a big old grin in my face... it was the best day of my life.” He says playfully as he looks around “ by the way where is my beautiful wife?”

December 12th, 2017, 04:56 AM
The wedding begins!!
Teggy
Celestial
.:Blue Wishes:. )
Winter smiles as he begins to open the door for Tord “ you’re man is waiting for you. Come on star boy time to light up His world. “ he says playfully as he walks off.

Tord was still in a kind of daze, trying to ignore now fast everything had happened. He saw the door in front of him open, and his eyes widened for a second, before realizing what had happened. Calming down, he started to walk. He believed he was walking towards where he was getting married. But he didn’t know, walking quickly, unsure of what to think still.

Teggy
December 12th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Skye sat in a seat smiling. “It was about time one of us tied the damn not.” she said to a random stranger, who looked at the girl, who was already drunk. “You should really get your drinking under control…” the person said while Skye just smiled. “It’s a wedding, I can get drunk all I want.” she said

rubinaito
December 12th, 2017, 08:46 AM
Tord was still in a kind of daze, trying to ignore now fast everything had happened. He saw the door in front of him open, and his eyes widened for a second, before realizing what had happened. Calming down, he started to walk. He believed he was walking towards where he was getting married. But he didn’t know, walking quickly, unsure of what to think still.
Sage turned the corner and held out his arm, taking it into his to escort Tord down the aisle with a beaming smile.

December 12th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Sage turned the corner and held out his arm, taking it into his to escort Tord down the aisle with a beaming smile.

Tord was tensed up, but still kind of smiling. He took Sage's arm awkwardly, clutching a small bouquet in the hand that wasn't holding onto Sage. He was nervous, that was obvious, despite him trying to hide it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 12th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Winter sits by Skye “ getting drunk again. Especially on the wolf’s birthday are you Hoping for some trouble?” He asks playfully.
Sasuke stood there waiting as Deadmind laughs softly “ He’s coming.” Sasuke jumps a bit when deadmind heard that and eagerly looks at the door. Excitement in his eyes and a warm smile on his face honestly he was like a dog eagerly awaiting for his master

CreatureOfHabit
December 12th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Hopefully it's not too late to join, and if so here is my intro to this roleplay! (Emilia is taking Ian with her to the wedding, as a friend. Obviously, this is the adult version, as she had long since had Laslo and Silas.)
Emilia walked up to the church, taking hurried steps. She was late, as it had taken forever to convince Silas to look after his little sister. The two children were usually well behaved, but their fierce competition could often get violent. She was glad to have managed to even stepped a foot out of the house without her children trailing behind. As she nervously brushed a fiery orange strand of hair away from her eyes, she turned to see Ian, who flashed a sympathetic smile. The two had been friends for quite a while, and many had said that they could have been a couple, with all the things they had in common. At the moment, they could have fooled anyone too, as each of them had a pair of gloves on.

rubinaito
December 12th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Hopefully it's not too late to join, and if so here is my intro to this roleplay! (Emilia is taking Ian with her to the wedding, as a friend. Obviously, this is the adult version, as she had long since had Laslo and Silas.)
Emilia walked up to the church, taking hurried steps. She was late, as it had taken forever to convince Silas to look after his little sister. The two children were usually well behaved, but their fierce competition could often get violent. She was glad to have managed to even stepped a foot out of the house without her children trailing behind. As she nervously brushed a fiery orange strand of hair away from her eyes, she turned to see Ian, who flashed a sympathetic smile. The two had been friends for quite a while, and many had said that they could have been a couple, with all the things they had in common. At the moment, they could have fooled anyone too, as each of them had a pair of gloves on.
(This is private roleplay between Sasukewolf, Teggy, Celestial, Blue and I.)

December 12th, 2017, 04:32 PM
(This is private roleplay between Sasukewolf, Teggy, Celestial and I.)

(( hello i am here as well- ))

rubinaito
December 12th, 2017, 04:34 PM
(( hello i am here as well- ))
Difhwidhwidb
I ALWAYS forget somebody, dammit.

December 12th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Difhwidhwidb
I ALWAYS forget somebody, dammit.

(( it’s fine, don’t worry about it ))

CreatureOfHabit
December 12th, 2017, 04:44 PM
(This is private roleplay between Sasukewolf, Teggy, Celestial, Blue and I.)
Ok, then I'm sorry for intruding. Recently I have really been enjoying the threads that you guys have either joined, or made. I don't mean to come off as annoying. You all just seem like a cool bunch, and I want to be a part of that.

rubinaito
December 12th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Ok, then I'm sorry for intruding. Recently I have really been enjoying the threads that you guys have either joined, or made. I don't mean to come off as annoying. You all just seem like a cool bunch, and I want to be a part of that.
(You're not being annoying! Generally we keep things private between the five of us because everything is really interwoven and it kinda gets a little complicated, and not a lot of people understand the storyline behind each of the roleplays.)

CreatureOfHabit
December 12th, 2017, 05:40 PM
(You're not being annoying! Generally we keep things private between the five of us because everything is really interwoven and it kinda gets a little complicated, and not a lot of people understand the storyline behind each of the roleplays.)
Thanks. I don't know how old you guys are, nor am I trying to be weird, but I'm still in middle school, so I know sometimes older kids can be annoyed by younger kids, so I was saying that, should that be the case.