PDA

View Full Version : Remade the suffering of madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 10:31 PM
You and many of your little friends has just found something that will be your worst nightmare. Welcome to the lab of hell, a old lab that was once used for horrific experiments that still live there to this day especially three. They were left in three huge experimental tubes filled with a unusual red blood like liquid, they are kept in separate rooms that are dark and filled with extremely old dry blood. But that's not all, broken tubes can be seen here and there meaning only one little thing. You're Not Alone. You can't escape so easily, your curiosity brought you here, some will die! Some will fight back! All will know the reason, the past behind these blood stained, broken and old walls. The reason why these beasts or one might say demons run free! And how greatly they have suffered just to be free. You are the reason. You are the key to true freedom. These monsters will not show mercy but they don't for a reason. They will not bow down or give up so easily.
Who will fall?
Who will live?
Who will give in?
And who will listen to the suffering voices of the damned?
The last main question: who will save them?
The three are left in those tubes, others are out and free seeking freedom or a way to free these three beasts. ...... what will happen to you?

Roles
Teenagers who end up dying: unlimited but it's recommended to have a living oc to stay in the rp but that's your choice.
The leaders: ( 3 open they guide the group if needed )
The smart ones: ( 4 open they know what to do and how to heal)
The fighters: ( 5 open they protect the group and fight back against the beasts )
The kind ones: ( 4 open they are curious and often explore they see the kindness in everything even if it means getting hurt)

The beasts: 6 open ( these are the tanks, they fight head on because of their strength and power)
The runners: 4 open ( fast, smart and tend to watch and learn before striking head on or form the shadows)
The 3: ( are not open, I will be rping them and they are known for being the fathers or just the protecters of the monsters but they will not come out until at least one of the kind or any one else accidentally lets one of them out giving you a few hours until the next one comes out than they all are free. )
The shadows: 4 open ( they are sneak around within the shadows watching and learning they fight with stealth )

Human Forum
Name
Role
If fighter what weapons you have
Strengths
Weaknesses
What do you have with you
Will you fight against them or listen to them?
Why are you here?
Love interest
Other
Questions

Monster forum
Name
Looks
Personality
Abilities
Strengths
Weaknesses
What happened to you? Or what did they do to you?
Do you know the 3?
If so what's your relationship?
Love interest
Other
Questions

My oc that are human will be Sasuke ( http://pre00.deviantart.net/973c/th/...ir-d3jvqse.jpg ) a fighter with a pistol and a knife. And sano ( http://ruebird.tumblr.com/image/106742846154 ) a smart one.
The 3 will be revealed when let free.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 10:39 AM
Rubinaito
Rivergold
Shadow
Bump :3

:blue:
December 7th, 2017, 11:05 AM
(( i might join, i donno though- ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 01:19 PM
(( i might join, i donno though- ))
Do it!! :3 of course if you want to

rubinaito
December 7th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Ya'll know my character~

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Ya'll know my character~
I know it bo!

aleka!
December 7th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Name: Nona
Role: Runner
Looks: bop (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1b/e4/6e/1be46eaaff72e6577fe0dcc0dbe74d94--mythological-creatures-bestiary-mythical-creatures.jpg)
Personality: TBRP'ed (?)
Abilities: He can glide using his wings, and that's about it. Also, he's strangely adapt to running, being able to hang onto almost any surface.
Strengths: He's very quick and good at quick escapes
Weaknesses: he panics when cornered
What happened to you? Or what did they do to you?: kind of added bird dna to him or something- I dunno e3e
Do you know the 3?: kind of
If so what's your relationship?: he's kind of afraid of them
Love interest: none
Other: open
Questions: open

December 7th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Do it!! :3 of course if you want to

(( i mean i would but the last time i joined one like this you got 60 posts in one night so i donno

i don’t even know how i could make a new oc, or even find some way to fit tord in here really- ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 06:38 PM
(( i mean i would but the last time i joined one like this you got 60 posts in one night so i donno

i don’t even know how i could make a new oc, or even find some way to fit tord in here really- ))
Yea sorry about that XD well it’s like a game one might say, for example if you’re close to one of the 3 I’ll give you a hint for your oc to unlock the beast thus he becomes a part of you and only you. A soulmate made by chance and suffering Sasuke is in this but he’s human why not make new ocs for each other? :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Name: Nona
Role: Runner
Looks: bop (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1b/e4/6e/1be46eaaff72e6577fe0dcc0dbe74d94--mythological-creatures-bestiary-mythical-creatures.jpg)
Personality: TBRP'ed (?)
Abilities: He can glide using his wings, and that's about it. Also, he's strangely adapt to running, being able to hang onto almost any surface.
Strengths: He's very quick and good at quick escapes
Weaknesses: he panics when cornered
What happened to you? Or what did they do to you?: kind of added bird dna to him or something- I dunno e3e
Do you know the 3?: kind of
If so what's your relationship?: he's kind of afraid of them
Love interest: none
Other: open
Questions: open

Accepted!!

rubinaito
December 7th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Wouldn't it be interesting if Scarlet was like one of our secret characters and worked alongside them?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Wouldn't it be interesting if Scarlet was like one of our secret characters and worked alongside them?
Yes!! XD

rubinaito
December 7th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Yes!! XD
One of the only times that Madness and Insanity will work together xD

December 7th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Yea sorry about that XD well it’s like a game one might say, for example if you’re close to one of the 3 I’ll give you a hint for your oc to unlock the beast thus he becomes a part of you and only you. A soulmate made by chance and suffering Sasuke is in this but he’s human why not make new ocs for each other? :3

(( i mean sure this’ll be fun -

Name: Ethan Fresco (( i don’t know ))
Looks: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAA (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1e/37/06/1e3706b58626ec576ca3020d47bd5021--baby-blue-obsession.jpg)HHHHHHHHHHHH (https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C7c-UW1U4AEweJj.jpg)
Role: kind boyo
If fighter what weapons you have: n/a
Strengths: observant, light on his feet, great lier
Weaknesses: Curiousity that often gets the best of him, liar, very loud sometimes
What do you have with you: Water, iPhone, flashlight, food, knife
Will you fight against them or listen to them?: depends, he doesn’t really know ((tbrp))
Why are you here?: doesn’t know (tbrp)
Love interest: Open
Other: Nada
Questions: Non

CreatureOfHabit
December 7th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Monster forum
Name: Zeckel
Role: Strength
Looks: https://goo.gl/images/LTJMqm
Personality: She can talk, as she isn't a complete "brawns not brains" type, but usually is primal, letting her instinct guide her, can be impulsive, but cares a lot for her fellow experiments, though she is often excluded for being a runt.
Abilities: Her snake tail usually shows her true feelings, making her a bad liar. She often drinks blood, similar to that of a vampire, and despite her small size, when she feeds she gains brute strength.
Strengths:She has picked up several ways to heal, like the workers used to, but hides this, as she knows many would shun her if they knew.
Weaknesses: She doesn't like being alone, and can be easily trusting, which usually comes back to bite her.
What happened to you? Or what did they do to you?/Plot Explanation/Story: Mythology is a major thing, and feeling good with their creations so far, the humans decided to make a cryptid, a chupicabra. Their recent success and pride got to their heads, and the project was rushed, resulting in her small size.
Do you know the 3?: Vaugely, because they help her learn to fight.
If so what's your relationship?: She sees them as teachers.
Love interest:Open
Other:
Question:

-The Skies Are Made of Diamonds!-

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Y’all accepted!!

December 7th, 2017, 07:27 PM
(( nice, well i’m calling it a night so yeah

don’t start without me i guess- ))

aleka!
December 7th, 2017, 09:39 PM
(( i mean sure this’ll be fun -

Name: Ethan Fresco (( i don’t know ))
Looks: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAA (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1e/37/06/1e3706b58626ec576ca3020d47bd5021--baby-blue-obsession.jpg)HHHHHHHHHHHH (https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C7c-UW1U4AEweJj.jpg)
Role: kind boyo
If fighter what weapons you have: n/a
Strengths: observant, light on his feet, great lier
Weaknesses: Curiousity that often gets the best of him, liar, very loud sometimes
What do you have with you: Water, iPhone, flashlight, food, knife
Will you fight against them or listen to them?: depends, he doesn’t really know ((tbrp))
Why are you here?: doesn’t know (tbrp)
Love interest: Open
Other: Nada
Questions: Non

well im triggered

December 7th, 2017, 11:21 PM
well im triggered

im sorry-

ineedideasimnotcreativeanymoreandijust-

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 11:29 PM
XD don’t worry! You’re very creative to me just need a push or something to inspire you!! Like this! We shall start!!
For the normal start at the beginning of the lab, barely coming in with Sasuke as leader and Sano as just some shy guy

Those that are not normal will remain hidden until the first beast is out!! Would y’all like for me to start?

Aleka
.:Blue Wishes:.
Rubinaito
ThatOneWarriorCatNerd

December 7th, 2017, 11:34 PM
XD don’t worry! You’re very creative to me just need a push or something to inspire you!! Like this! We shall start!!
For the normal start at the beginning of the lab, barely coming in with Sasuke as leader and Sano as just some shy guy

Those that are not normal will remain hidden until the first beast is out!! Would y’all like for me to start?

Aleka
Rubinaito
ThatOneWarriorCatNerd

(( i mean you can but i won’t be responding till like 5 in the morning where i live because i’m very tired right now ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 11:37 PM
(( i mean you can but i won’t be responding till like 5 in the morning where i live because i’m very tired right now ))
Hmmm k we’ll wait for you!!

December 8th, 2017, 04:25 AM
Hmmm k we’ll wait for you!!

(( i mean you didn’t have to do that- ))

rubinaito
December 8th, 2017, 08:33 AM

Aleka
Rubinaito
ThatOneWarriorCatNerd
Yes please~

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 8th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Yes please~
Lets began!!)
A soft clicking sound can be heard in front of the lab, it was coming from Sasuke who was turning his lighter on.. than off our of pure boredom while Sano was just laying back waiting as well with a book in hand. “ .... are they coming?” He asks calmly in a rather husky voice than Sasuke spoke his voice dark but husky like his half brother “ yep. You should know them. They can’t back out of this”

aleka!
December 8th, 2017, 03:37 PM
(If you're a monster, should you start?)

December 8th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Lets began!!)
A soft clicking sound can be heard in front of the lab, it was coming from Sasuke who was turning his lighter on.. than off our of pure boredom while Sano was just laying back waiting as well with a book in hand. “ .... are they coming?” He asks calmly in a rather husky voice than Sasuke spoke his voice dark but husky like his half brother “ yep. You should know them. They can’t back out of this”

Ethan had his hands shoved in his pockets, a beanie covering most of his hair. There was a hoodie covering the rest of his body. He honestly didn’t know why he was here, watching his breath form in front of him. Was it just for the...adventure? That was probably it, playing with the fabric that made up the pockets of his hoodie, unsure of where he was supposed to go, as he had barely payed any attention at any point for any of this.

rubinaito
December 8th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Scarlet sighed, adjusting her bright red coat as a chilly wind swept through. Her blue eyes landed on the building in front of them, her lips twisting into a grimace. She popped open her purse to take out a cigarette, which she briefly held over the flame flickering from her own lighter, sparking life into the embers. She set it into her mouth, inhaling the smoke and blowing it out in a ring, which drifted off into the air. Scarlet glanced up art the old, decrepit building again, running her tongue over her red lips in silent thought. She didn't like Sasuke very much, but both of them had managed to agree on this little trip to he infamous lab before them. She didn't move, her thoughts drifting to an older memory associated with the place, not saying a word.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 9th, 2017, 12:18 AM
Sasuke smiles when he sees them “ y’all made it... Scarlet you know the rule if you smoke you share” he says playfully as Sano begins to stand up “ are y’all ready? We’re going to spend a night here so if you need anything say it now. There is no backing out now” he says with a smile as Sasuke begins to look at the old chained door “ also cover your ears “ he says as he begins to pull out a pistol.
Rubinaito

December 9th, 2017, 01:17 AM
Sasuke smiles when he sees them “ y’all made it... Scarlet you know the rule if you smoke you share” he says playfully as Sano begins to stand up “ are y’all ready? We’re going to spend a night here so if you need anything say it now. There is no backing out now” he says with a smile as Sasuke begins to look at the old chained door “ also cover your ears “ he says as he begins to pull out a pistol.
Rubinaito

Ethan was silent the entire time, keeping a joking air of silence around him. He just didn’t know what to say, and he just found it better to be quiet instead of making a dumb joke like he usally did. Okay. No backing out now. That was okay, that was good. This is not okay- He was almost running in circles in his mind. He was really debating just leaving again, shifting from one foot to another in a sort of rapid fire. Then there was being told to cover his ears. Placing his hands on his ears so all he could hear was the soft muffle of fabric, he watched the other three blankly, still very confused.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 9th, 2017, 01:23 AM
Ethan was silent the entire time, keeping a joking air of silence around him. He just didn’t know what to say, and he just found it better to be quiet instead of making a dumb joke like he usally did. Okay. No backing out now. That was okay, that was good. This is not okay- He was almost running in circles in his mind. He was really debating just leaving again, shifting from one foot to another in a sort of rapid fire. Then there was being told to cover his ears. Placing his hands on his ears so all he could hear was the soft muffle of fabric, he watched the other three blankly, still very confused.
Sasuke laughs softly “ boom” he says as he shoots the chains and door a couple times than he kicks it down the stairs with ease. He puts the gun away and smiles at the three behind him. “ open sesame “ he says playfully as he looks at Ethan “ still as quiet as a fox. How cute-“ He was cut off by Sano elbowing him in the stomach “ no flirting “

rubinaito
December 9th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Rubinaito

Sasuke laughs softly “ boom” he says as he shoots the chains and door a couple times than he kicks it down the stairs with ease. He puts the gun away and smiles at the three behind him. “ open sesame “ he says playfully as he looks at Ethan “ still as quiet as a fox. How cute-“ He was cut off by Sano elbowing him in the stomach “ no flirting “

Scarlet didn't respond to Sasuke besides blowing a smoke ring in his general direction and flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder. She watched as Sasuke pulled out the pistol, arching an eyebrow ever so slightly. The blast from the gun didn't even make her blink, the smoke curling from her mouth simply combining with that of the smoke coming from the gun. Pulling out her silver .44 Magnum, she sauntered up to the door and flicked her cigarette to the ground, crushing it beneath her heel and walking in. She glanced over her shoulder, arching her eyebrow completely. "Well?" Her voice was soft and as smooth as glass. "Aren't you coming?" She spun the chamber with her thumb, the satisfying clicking noise echoing through the dusty entrance. With it being dark, it was hard to see the gun itself but the moonlight highlighted certain parts, such as the pearl-studded handle and the red engraving along the barrel. It was an old, but trustworthy gun.

CreatureOfHabit
December 9th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Zeckel's eyes scanned the room.
It had been so long-too long since a human had stepped foot in here. Her stomach screamed, sensing the warmth of one, but Zeckel stayed still.
Her chance would come soon enough.

December 9th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Scarlet didn't respond to Sasuke besides blowing a smoke ring in his general direction and flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder. She watched as Sasuke pulled out the pistol, arching an eyebrow ever so slightly. The blast from the gun didn't even make her blink, the smoke curling from her mouth simply combining with that of the smoke coming from the gun. Pulling out her silver .44 Magnum, she sauntered up to the door and flicked her cigarette to the ground, crushing it beneath her heel and walking in. She glanced over her shoulder, arching her eyebrow completely. "Well?" Her voice was soft and as smooth as glass. "Aren't you coming?" She spun the chamber with her thumb, the satisfying clicking noise echoing through the dusty entrance. With it being dark, it was hard to see the gun itself but the moonlight highlighted certain parts, such as the pearl-studded handle and the red engraving along the barrel. It was an old, but trustworthy gun.

Ethan tried not to grimace at the flirting, as he wasn’t exactly comfortable with it. He flinched as he heard the gun, not sure how to handle it. Loud noises had never really sat well with him, and this wasn’t exactly the exception. It was everything he could take not to scream or make some noise that was similar. He blinked as he began to follow Scarlet awkwardly. Should he have brought a weapon? He had a water bottle, that was a good weapon, right? No, it wasn’t, he knew that, but it appeared everyone else had weapons, and maybe he would find one for himself, trying to ignore how everything seemed to get darker as he continued to walk.

aleka!
December 10th, 2017, 04:24 PM
(Whenever you don't know when you should start)

Nona was balanced high on a wall, above a doorway. His sharp eyes weren't exactly the best in the darkness, but he could still see the flicks of movement, causing his head to tilt and lower slightly, tracking the movements. It had been a such long time since he had seen, or smelled humans. Almost long enough to forget how dreadful they smelled. He opened his jowls slightly, though because of his position, some saliva started to drip from his lower jaw. His view flickered toward Zeckel, causing him to wonder if she was going to attack.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 10th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Sasuke growls softly “ pesty-“ He was cut off by Sanos glare as he looks at Ethan “ are you okay? Did it scare you?” He asks worryingly as Sasuke soon follows scarlets. He catches up to her “ remember girl they’re mine” He says in a low dark voice as he walks past her roughly

rubinaito
December 10th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Sasuke growls softly “ pesty-“ He was cut off by Sanos glare as he looks at Ethan “ are you okay? Did it scare you?” He asks worryingly as Sasuke soon follows scarlets. He catches up to her “ remember girl they’re mine” He says in a low dark voice as he walks past her roughly
"Don't forget your place, Wolf." Scarlet said smoothly in response.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 10th, 2017, 05:43 PM
"Don't forget your place, Wolf." Scarlet said smoothly in response.
He laughs darkly “ I haven’t but you’ve seem to forgotten yours” He says darkly