PDA

View Full Version : No more mr nice guy ( horror rp)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 04:01 PM
A soft sigh escapes the mouth of a man sitting before you, he wore a mask dripping with blood and his hair was combed back and rather hard to see in the darkness all you can really see is his mask and rather interesting suit made almost for a Funeral. He taps the arms of his chair than begins to speak in a silk soothing voice that many would easily recognize however it’s tone was dark almost deadly even as he spoke words that were ... demonic.
“ Hello there, I am ... the one who’s been hiding in the darkness of light. For you see, in many of my time here as a god, lover or anything else. My soul is usually good. I’m that innocent little fox, that blushing bride and that adorable lover however... that’s just the good side of me. We’ve never showed our dark colors and freaky y’all loved my little adorable self that I decided to make a change on that.”
The man says as he stands by him were two men also wearing masks however their suits were covered in blood here and there unlike the man in the middle their hair showed, one was a mix of black and white and the other pure white. The man laughs softly as he snaps his fingers and the two men step forward, it was obvious who they were men usually known for thier loving ways and rather interesting painful past or just men who can capture the heart of many now .. Sasuke wolfheart and winter wolfheart were covered in blood eyes cold and showed no emotion whatsoever they... were just there. Shells with darkness and madness within the eyes than the man speaks again.
“ Sasuke and winter, lovers of many yet only keep true to two. Skye and tord yet... they’ve never seen what they can do. What insanity they have, and what wars, battles and suffering they can cause. It’s time we change that. Sasuke the wolf strong loyal and brave will become the cannibal, only after you for food. No longer will he love... only lies he will speak to lure you into his demonic world. Winter the dragon will simply be in it for fun. To watch you suffer, to see pain in your eyes and the look of pure disbelief when he takes off that pretty little mask. While I-“ he steps forward showing his sun colored hair and cold sky blue eyes “ will push them to it. I will use lies, tricks and games to make the most kindest into monsters of pure hell. No longer will I blush or cry. No longer will I laugh and smile. All I will do ... is become your best nightmare. But I am not the only one, in the city of Tokyo I will spread my evil to others. But some will indeed fight against us. Trying to fix us... let them try. I am Naruto wolfheart, spreader of evil and true selfs, I will be your ultimate demise and your best nightmare. I will turn best friends into enemies, lovers into killers and ... sheep into wolves. Try to stop the ones you’ve loved. Try to bring us back into light, try to fix us. Just try ... it’s always fun to destroy your hope when you find out... there is no turning back”
The video cuts off and you are left alone.
What will you do?

This rp will be limited.
This rp will recommend that you use your most favorite or characters and change them into monsters if you desire.
This rp will have a little gore warning but please don’t push it too far.
This rp will be like the hunger games but different.

For each group they will be up to 10 players for the turned and the same. One person may have up to 3 ocs and it will not take up the roles of the group just as long as 10 rpers are in it rping these ocs.
You may have a oc in each group, you may try to revert other ocs to become a part of your group but with permission and a reason.
You may fall for the turned however they are no longer the same just remember once you die. That oc can not be brought back to life so please ask to be Killed or to kill.
Once a oc have been reverted from evil to good they adds a high chance to end the other group however the turned can revert one of yours into evil. Like Naruto has done with Sasuke and winter.
Try to write as much as you can no small sentences unless you have winters block for that I completely understand. :3

Either way, this is all up to y’all
I can not control what happens. But I will control the ones who started it all. No mercy shall be shown. No more mr nice guy.

Group of turned
9 open ( my ocs: Naruto wolfheart, Sasuke wolfheart, winter wolfheart) ( ScarredSecrets ocs are Michelle Hallward) ( Sage barrows aka Narutos pet who’s the oc of Rubinaito)

Group of good
9 open ( Rubinaitos oc of the good Ruby ) ( Celestial oc is Aspen barrows sister is sage )

Fourms
Name
Personality
Weaknesses
Skills
Fears
Group you are in
Love interest
Sexuality
Family
Will your oc die?
Other
Questions

rubinaito
December 4th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Save me three spots! I don't know what they'll be yet, though.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Save me three spots! I don't know what they'll be yet, though.
Okay! ;3

rubinaito
December 4th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Okay! ;3
Question: can Sage be like a pet to Naruto? He'll be shy and sweet, and will do anything to make sure that Naruto doesn't hate him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Question: can Sage be like a pet to Naruto? He'll be shy and sweet, and will do anything to make sure that Naruto doesn't hate him.
Yes!! That would be awesome!!

SacredMadness
December 4th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Fourms
Name
Michelle Hallward
Looks
The usual I suppose.....tall, natural bronze skin, blue eyes, long, brown hair
Personality
Feisty, merciless, stubborn,
Weaknesses
Love
Skills
Hand to hand combat, archery
Fears
Love
Group you are in
Turned? (Up to you really...)
Love interest
Open~
Sexuality
Heterosexual
Family
N/A
Will your oc die?
I hope not..
Other
Sasukewolf (madness)
Questions

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Fourms
Name
Michelle Hallward
Looks
The usual I suppose.....tall, natural bronze skin, blue eyes, long, brown hair
Personality
Feisty, merciless, stubborn,
Weaknesses
Love
Skills
Hand to hand combat, archery
Fears
Love
Group you are in
Turned? (Up to you really...)
Love interest
Open~
Sexuality
Heterosexual
Family
N/A
Will your oc die?
I hope not..
Other
Sasukewolf (madness)
Questions
Accepted!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 06:23 PM
(( aaaasAAAAHHHHH

i’ll use poor tordie boyo again i suppose
i don’t know for what
but i will use him ))
Okay!! :3 good?

rubinaito
December 4th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Name
Sage Barrows
Looks
Picture 1 (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/24/c4/b3/24c4b33dca623793acecdcde60c17bfe.jpg) || Picture 2 (https://img00.deviantart.net/6425/i/2015/154/d/0/gahenn_by_las_t-d6yi9s7.jpg) || Picture 3 (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a9/76/89/a9768995469db52c8f6c1f80f1d597ef--drawing-reference-anime-characters.jpg)
Sage is taller than Naruto by six inches. His skin tone is fair and pale, having rarely seen the sun; he has multiple scars on him, from his wrists to his back from various things. He keeps them covered by wearing a green turtleneck sweater, which covers some scars that are visible on his neck as well. He has soft green eyes and a sweet smile, an absolutely adorable figure when you first see him. He has a black collar of sorts with a blue gem in the center marking him as Naruto's 'pet'. His black hair is windswept and slightly longer than usual guy haircuts, framing his face well.
Personality
Sage is shy and sweet, doing everything he can to make sure that Naruto isn't angry with him. He adores the man with all of his heart and tries to see past the monster that he is, hoping that one day that the Naruto he fell in love with would return to him. He's exceedingly loyal to Naruto, and hardly leaves his side unless ordered to do so. He will put his own life on the line for the man, which will play into a plot idea I have for later.
Weaknesses
- Naruto
- His back is really sensitive and hurts like hell if someone even touches his scars.
- His wrists have cigarette burns from a previously abusive relationship, which also still hurt despite having scarred over for a long time now.
Skills
- Sage is really fast and quick on his feet (and that's about it.)
Fears
- That Naruto will hate him
- Dogs
- Anger from anyone, even the timidest person on the planet
Group
Although he technically isn't a 'good guy' in terms of being on the good side, he isn't insane nor a monster. So, I suppose he goes in the 'good' group?
Love Interest
Naruto, and only Naruto
Sexuality
Bisexual
Family
Aspen Celestial
Kill or Be Killed
So, I plan for Sage to almost die later on in the roleplay right when Naruto grows the most attached to him. This will further Naruto's hatred for the good side, hopefully, and he'll become much more aggressive in his attempts to get rid of them (once again, hopefully.) However, Sage will still be alive.
Other
So, I ended up making only two characters simply because I only want to focus on these two.
Questions
Nada

Name
Ruby [Last Name Unknown]
Looks
Picture 1 (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b6/78/b3/b678b3e7d0bdf49efdaa30c4e2aca4f4--black-hair-green-eyes-black-curly-hair.jpg) || Picture 2 (https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/iron-throne-rp/images/4/47/235b51986485a22f46de0a48b3530a7c-d55xctp.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150102124745) || Picture 3 (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ef/9d/80/ef9d80f1c6bab3ce3216ef75885ee8a2--black-hair-green-eyes-fullmetal-alchemist.jpg)
Ruby is a young woman with a thin frame and a short stature. Her skin is pale except for her cheeks and the very tips of her fingers and nose. Her skin is smooth and pink, not marred by any scars of any sort. Her hair, which is black like ebony, is naturally curly and tumbles down her shoulders and reaches her waist. She usually keeps her hair tied back in a ponytail so that things (like fighting) are easier for her. She has enchanting green eyes and a beautiful, rare smile that takes your breath away. She usually wears a red sleeveless shirt underneath a leather jacket, and dark blue, tattered jeans. She has a gun hidden within her leather jacket.
Personality
Ruby is a sassy individual who doesn't take disrespect kindly. She despises the other side with all of her heart and makes it a personal goal to eliminate them.
Weaknesses
- Long hair, is easier to grab onto and stop her from running away
- Self-conscious
- Very thin and easily breakable, like a doll
Skills
- Handy with a gun
- Fast and strong
Fears
- Becoming a monster
- Being the reason someone good dies
- Naruto
Group
The 'good' one.
Love Interest
Open
Sexuality
Panromantic Bisexual
Family
None
Kill or Be Killed
She'll survive for awhile.
Other
Nope
Questions
Nada

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Name
Sage Barrows
Looks
Picture 1 (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/24/c4/b3/24c4b33dca623793acecdcde60c17bfe.jpg) || Picture 2 (https://img00.deviantart.net/6425/i/2015/154/d/0/gahenn_by_las_t-d6yi9s7.jpg) || Picture 3 (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a9/76/89/a9768995469db52c8f6c1f80f1d597ef--drawing-reference-anime-characters.jpg)
Sage is taller than Naruto by six inches. His skin tone is fair and pale, having rarely seen the sun; he has multiple scars on him, from his wrists to his back from various things. He keeps them covered by wearing a green turtleneck sweater, which covers some scars that are visible on his neck as well. He has soft green eyes and a sweet smile, an absolutely adorable figure when you first see him. He has a black collar of sorts with a blue gem in the center marking him as Naruto's 'pet'. His black hair is windswept and slightly longer than usual guy haircuts, framing his face well.
Personality
Sage is shy and sweet, doing everything he can to make sure that Naruto isn't angry with him. He adores the man with all of his heart and tries to see past the monster that he is, hoping that one day that the Naruto he fell in love with would return to him. He's exceedingly loyal to Naruto, and hardly leaves his side unless ordered to do so. He will put his own life on the line for the man, which will play into a plot idea I have for later.
Weaknesses
- Naruto
- His back is really sensitive and hurts like hell if someone even touches his scars.
- His wrists have cigarette burns from a previously abusive relationship, which also still hurt despite having scarred over for a long time now.
Skills
- Sage is really fast and quick on his feet (and that's about it.)
Fears
- That Naruto will hate him
- Dogs
- Anger from anyone, even the timidest person on the planet
Group
Although he technically isn't a 'good guy' in terms of being on the good side, he isn't insane nor a monster. So, I suppose he goes in the 'good' group?
Love Interest
Naruto, and only Naruto
Sexuality
Bisexual
Family
Aspen Celestial
Kill or Be Killed
So, I plan for Sage to almost die later on in the roleplay right when Naruto grows the most attached to him. This will further Naruto's hatred for the good side, hopefully, and he'll become much more aggressive in his attempts to get rid of them (once again, hopefully.) However, Sage will still be alive.
Other
So, I ended up making only two characters simply because I only want to focus on these two.
Questions
Nada

Name
Ruby [Last Name Unknown]
Looks
Picture 1 (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b6/78/b3/b678b3e7d0bdf49efdaa30c4e2aca4f4--black-hair-green-eyes-black-curly-hair.jpg) || Picture 2 (https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/iron-throne-rp/images/4/47/235b51986485a22f46de0a48b3530a7c-d55xctp.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150102124745) || Picture 3 (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ef/9d/80/ef9d80f1c6bab3ce3216ef75885ee8a2--black-hair-green-eyes-fullmetal-alchemist.jpg)
Ruby is a young woman with a thin frame and a short stature. Her skin is pale except for her cheeks and the very tips of her fingers and nose. Her skin is smooth and pink, not marred by any scars of any sort. Her hair, which is black like ebony, is naturally curly and tumbles down her shoulders and reaches her waist. She usually keeps her hair tied back in a ponytail so that things (like fighting) are easier for her. She has enchanting green eyes and a beautiful, rare smile that takes your breath away. She usually wears a red sleeveless shirt underneath a leather jacket, and dark blue, tattered jeans. She has a gun hidden within her leather jacket.
Personality
Ruby is a sassy individual who doesn't take disrespect kindly. She despises the other side with all of her heart and makes it a personal goal to eliminate them.
Weaknesses
- Long hair, is easier to grab onto and stop her from running away
- Self-conscious
- Very thin and easily breakable, like a doll
Skills
- Handy with a gun
- Fast and strong
Fears
- Becoming a monster
- Being the reason someone good dies
- Naruto
Group
The 'good' one.
Love Interest
Open
Sexuality
Panromantic Bisexual
Family
None
Kill or Be Killed
She'll survive for awhile.
Other
Nope
Questions
Nada
Accepted!! And yes!! I love it!

wren
December 4th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Starts crying.
Sage... Sage no! Poor Aspen is a little Daisy.
Too weak to stand up to the world.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Starts crying.

XD Narutos evil!!! Want me to bring in killer?

wren
December 4th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Starts crying.

Name;
Aspen barrows
Age;
24 years
Looks;
Well. At the moment she has blonde hair
With darker brown hints within it. Yet as the
Roleplay goes on she will dye it red for the
Main fact she will look so cool. Pale skin and
Inherits much of the same body structure like
Sage does. So athlete ill gifted and slender/tall
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/db/f2/2c/dbf22c523efeae717514f125f4bf2641--red-heads-manga-art.jpg
Personality;
Grr. We know who she is right? I hate forms with
A burning passion it's unbelievable
Weaknesses;
Her brother
- If he's hurt or used as leverage
Lack of Social life
- She loves taking. Can't stand being alone
Harmful words
- being yelled at or told lies hurts her lots
Skills
Manipulating others
- being able to make people believe something
Err... I'm too lazy
Fears;
For anything to happen to her friends or one family
Member. Or any members. Not being able to do anything
To help anyone who is sick/harmed
Group there in;
The good one of course.
Love interest;
She don't need no man to keep her company! She's a
Fully grown woman who can handle herself!
Family
Sage barrows Rubinaito
Will your oc die?
I would hope she doesn't die
Other
She has two dogs called Titan and Mamoth

wren
December 4th, 2017, 08:52 PM
XD Narutos evil!!! Want me to bring in killer?
Eh. I just like having Aspen at the moment

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Starts crying.

Name;
Aspen barrows
Age;
24 years
Looks;
Well. At the moment she has blonde hair
With darker brown hints within it. Yet as the
Roleplay goes on she will dye it red for the
Main fact she will look so cool. Pale skin and
Inherits much of the same body structure like
Sage does. So athlete ill gifted and slender/tall
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/db/f2/2c/dbf22c523efeae717514f125f4bf2641--red-heads-manga-art.jpg
Personality;
Grr. We know who she is right? I hate forms with
A burning passion it's unbelievable
Weaknesses;
Her brother
- If he's hurt or used as leverage
Lack of Social life
- She loves taking. Can't stand being alone
Harmful words
- being yelled at or told lies hurts her lots
Skills
Manipulating others
- being able to make people believe something
Err... I'm too lazy
Fears;
For anything to happen to her friends or one family
Member. Or any members. Not being able to do anything
To help anyone who is sick/harmed
Group there in;
The good one of course.
Love interest;
She don't need no man to keep her company! She's a
Fully grown woman who can handle herself!
Family
Sage barrows Rubinaito
Will your oc die?
I would hope she doesn't die
Other
She has two dogs called Titan and Mamoth

Accepted!! I’ll shall begin the first post!

rubinaito
December 4th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Accepted!! I’ll shall begin the first post!
Yeet

wren
December 4th, 2017, 09:30 PM
I'm excited... :music:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 09:49 PM
It was evening Within the building filled with monsters wearing human skin and thoughout the building yelling was heard from none other than winter, the coldest Killer there who was going on about how they can easily kill those little good ones. Naruto simply sat in his desk watching the man, his neat blonde hair like always combed back to show that he was indeed the boss here and his sky blue eyes just watched the white haired man before it was dimmed with boredom however anger sparked a bit in them when he began speaking about the good ones “ Naruto, we can end those things easily! We know where they are and we have the most deadly people in this very building eager to kill! Why aren’t you making a move on something so obvious! ” He growls in anger as he looks at sage, a pet to the leader and someone to be shown respect to unless Naruto says it to be so than he growls out of anger as he speaks again this time his attention was towards the pet. “ Is it because you don’t want to risk losing your damn mutt? Have you gone-“ Naruto cuts him off with a simple wave of his hand and begins to speak in a calm soothing voice however it was dark in nature. “ Mad? No I just don’t want to start a losing battle without a plan. Are you a fool or desperate winter? We will not attack unless I say it so understood?” He asks calmly as winter slams his hands on the desk “ You lie! It is because of him! Every since you made this mutt your dog, you’ve gone soft! Weak a coward! And you dare call yourself our leader when you got a soft spot for a weakling like him!” he yells loudly stopping a bit to catch his breath as Naruto begins to simply move some stuff to the side after a few seconds he looks at winter and suddenly grabs his hair slamming his head against the desk causing the man to fall back and grab his nose which was bleeding now as Naruto stood and began to walk over to winter. “ What did we learn?” He asks coldly as winter just laughs “ That you do have-” was cut off by Naruto kicking him hard in the stomach repeating what he said now more deadly “ What Did We Learn?” winter was holding his stomach growling in pain but he smiles “That mutt is your weakness. ” He says with a dark smile as Naruto eyes glowed a bit and begins to walk towards the desk looking at sage a bit before grabbing a bottle of wine from his desk and as winter was try to get up shakily Naruto breaks the bottle over his head and before winter could hit the floor again he grabs winter by his hair growling darkly “ What did we learn winter? ” winter groans a bit in pain before speak again this time weakly “ respect.. what’s yours my lord” Naruto nods letting him go “ Good now leave” He says coldly as he walks back to his desk and sits down as winter quickly leaves the room. Naruto sighs softly moving his hand a bit beckoning Sage to come to him.

wren
December 4th, 2017, 10:00 PM
muffled cries echoed through a dark hallway. At the end of it Aspen lay crouched at the end of it, clutch int a small book in her arms. Titan was curled up gently by her side. Silent and purring. [ Turning Titan into a cat ] it had been a few weeks of endless torment, or had it been months? She wasn't quite sure if it was or not. It could be years and she would have never known. Time passed in odd intervals. Speeding up and slowing whenever it pleased, making it so hard for her to cope with things. She than grabbed her head and crocuses over. Her sobs dimming until she finally found herself sleeping agasint the cement wall. At rest at last

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 10:07 PM
muffled cries echoed through a dark hallway. At the end of it Aspen lay crouched at the end of it, clutch int a small book in her arms. Titan was curled up gently by her side. Silent and purring. [ Turning Titan into a cat ] it had been a few weeks of endless torment, or had it been months? She wasn't quite sure if it was or not. It could be years and she would have never known. Time passed in odd intervals. Speeding up and slowing whenever it pleased, making it so hard for her to cope with things. She than grabbed her head and crocuses over. Her sobs dimming until she finally found herself sleeping agasint the cement wall. At rest at last
A few minutes later, the door usually locked tight opens showing Sasuke the most feared due to his... unusual diet. He looks at her coldly with mixed colored eyes one blue and one red. His long black and white hair was tied up in a ponytail it moved gracefully for a bit as he walks forward sliently standing before her. He speaks in a dark husky voice. “ The lord wishes to see you. Seems like your brother misses you greatly. Rare for the lord to show such... weaknesses to weaklings like you.” He says darkly as he looks at the cat than at the book “ If you need anymore books simply ask me. I can probably sneak in some of course...I’ll need something in return ”

rubinaito
December 4th, 2017, 10:15 PM
It was evening Within the building filled with monsters wearing human skin and thoughout the building yelling was heard from none other than winter, the coldest Killer there who was going on about how they can easily kill those little good ones. Naruto simply sat in his desk watching the man, his neat blonde hair like always combed back to show that he was indeed the boss here and his sky blue eyes just watched the white haired man before it was dimmed with boredom however anger sparked a bit in them when he began speaking about the good ones “ Naruto, we can end those things easily! We know where they are and we have the most deadly people in this very building eager to kill! Why aren’t you making a move on something so obvious! ” He growls in anger as he looks at sage, a pet to the leader and someone to be shown respect to unless Naruto says it to be so than he growls out of anger as he speaks again this time his attention was towards the pet. “ Is it because you don’t want to risk losing your damn mutt? Have you gone-“ Naruto cuts him off with a simple wave of his hand and begins to speak in a calm soothing voice however it was dark in nature. “ Mad? No I just don’t want to start a losing battle without a plan. Are you a fool or desperate winter? We will not attack unless I say it so understood?” He asks calmly as winter slams his hands on the desk “ You lie! It is because of him! Every since you made this mutt your dog, you’ve gone soft! Weak a coward! And you dare call yourself our leader when you got a soft spot for a weakling like him!” he yells loudly stopping a bit to catch his breath as Naruto begins to simply move some stuff to the side after a few seconds he looks at winter and suddenly grabs his hair slamming his head against the desk causing the man to fall back and grab his nose which was bleeding now as Naruto stood and began to walk over to winter. “ What did we learn?” He asks coldly as winter just laughs “ That you do have-” was cut off by Naruto kicking him hard in the stomach repeating what he said now more deadly “ What Did We Learn?” winter was holding his stomach growling in pain but he smiles “That mutt is your weakness. ” He says with a dark smile as Naruto eyes glowed a bit and begins to walk towards the desk looking at sage a bit before grabbing a bottle of wine from his desk and as winter was try to get up shakily Naruto breaks the bottle over his head and before winter could hit the floor again he grabs winter by his hair growling darkly “ What did we learn winter? ” winter groans a bit in pain before speak again this time weakly “ respect.. what’s yours my lord” Naruto nods letting him go “ Good now leave” He says coldly as he walks back to his desk and sits down as winter quickly leaves the room. Naruto sighs softly moving his hand a bit beckoning Sage to come to him.

Sage watched the whole thing with wide eyes, trembling slightly as he watched Winter's violent outburst (which deeply frightened him) and how Naruto dealt with it. He didn't mind being called a mutt or a dog; that's what he was, after all. But such anger was cause for fright with the timid man. He walked over to Naruto, kneeling down on the floor beside him, looking up at him and waiting for him to say something, be it words of abuse or something a little more soothing. "Did... I do something wrong?" He asked, his voice soft and small, not usually one to talk to Naruto out of turn.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Sage watched the whole thing with wide eyes, trembling slightly as he watched Winter's violent outburst (which deeply frightened him) and how Naruto dealt with it. He didn't mind being called a mutt or a dog; that's what he was, after all. But such anger was cause for fright with the timid man. He walked over to Naruto, kneeling down on the floor beside him, looking up at him and waiting for him to say something, be it words of abuse or something a little more soothing. "Did... I do something wrong?" He asked, his voice soft and small, not usually one to talk to Naruto out of turn.
”Didn’t I say to never kneel beside me again?” He says coldly but a bit more soft as he begins to make sage stand up and grab his hand placing it against his cheek causing the man to sigh softly out of relief. For some strange reason, this man’s soft hands always calmed him no matter what. It was relaxing to feel the man’s cold hands against his skin as if it was something he needed since day one. He leans against Sages hand and closes his eyes “ What did I say about standing up for yourself Sage? You know how I get when people insult you. Why didn’t you speak up?” he says calmly as he opens his eyes looking into Sages eyes with his own calm, and almost warm eyes awaiting a answer from the man.

wren
December 4th, 2017, 10:25 PM
A few minutes later, the door usually locked tight opens showing Sasuke the most feared due to his... unusual diet. He looks at her coldly with mixed colored eyes one blue and one red. His long black and white hair was tied up in a ponytail it moved gracefully for a bit as he walks forward sliently standing before her. He speaks in a dark husky voice. “ The lord wishes to see you. Seems like your brother misses you greatly. Rare for the lord to show such... weaknesses to weaklings like you.” He says darkly as he looks at the cat than at the book “ If you need anymore books simply ask me. I can probably sneak in some of course...I’ll need something in return ”

Aspen sat up instantly her eyes blazing red from instant crying. Her eyes narrowed dangerously. "Being weak in soul and mind is far worse than body" she responded, standing. "as If I needed his permission to see my brother" she retorted tucking the book under her arm as she pulled out her bag and shoved it in. Titan followed willingly behind her as she stood and walked past sasuke with a snort. "I could just steal the books from them anyway" she growled under her breath

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Aspen sat up instantly her eyes blazing red from instant crying. Her eyes narrowed dangerously. "Being weak in soul and mind is far worse than body" she responded, standing. "as If I needed his permission to see my brother" she retorted tucking the book under her arm as she pulled out her bag and shoved it in. Titan followed willingly behind her as she stood and walked past sasuke with a snort. "I could just steal the books from them anyway" she growled under her breath
He laughs softly “ You can try however a little warning. Naruto is in a bit of a mood right now. He just beat winter a while ago so I would watch your tongue if you truly love your brother after all. That pet is Narutos favorite ” He says with a dark smile as he begins to follow her “ His life is in the leaders hand. Your life is in your brothers and leaders hands. I am simply a wolf eager for new meat... do have fun “ He says darkly licking his lips dangerously as he begins to walk past her leading her upstairs

rubinaito
December 4th, 2017, 10:33 PM
”Didn’t I say to never kneel beside me again?” He says coldly but a bit more soft as he begins to make sage stand up and grab his hand placing it against his cheek causing the man to sigh softly out of relief. For some strange reason, this man’s soft hands always calmed him no matter what. It was relaxing to feel the man’s cold hands against his skin as if it was something he needed since day one. He leans against Sages hand and closes his eyes “ What did I say about standing up for yourself Sage? You know how I get when people insult you. Why didn’t you speak up?” he says calmly as he opens his eyes looking into Sages eyes with his own calm, and almost warm eyes awaiting a answer from the man.

Sage fidgeted nervously with his free hand, unsure of how to answer. "It's... um, scary." He murmured, looking down at his feet and shuffling them a little bit. "I'm not like you, Mas-- Naruto. I'm not confident, or strong." He explained softly, raising his eyes to look at Naruto. His voice trembled slightly from the frightening display of power he had seen just moments before.

wren
December 4th, 2017, 10:38 PM
He laughs softly “ You can try however a little warning. Naruto is in a bit of a mood right now. He just beat winter a while ago so I would watch your tongue if you truly love your brother after all. That pet is Narutos favorite ” He says with a dark smile as he begins to follow her “ His life is in the leaders hand. Your life is in your brothers and leaders hands. I am simply a wolf eager for new meat... do have fun “ He says darkly licking his lips dangerously as he begins to walk past her leading her upstairs
aspen growled under her breath "he's not some sort of pet!" she retorted angrily her hands forming fists

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Sage fidgeted nervously with his free hand, unsure of how to answer. "It's... um, scary." He murmured, looking down at his feet and shuffling them a little bit. "I'm not like you, Mas-- Naruto. I'm not confident, or strong." He explained softly, raising his eyes to look at Naruto. His voice trembled slightly from the frightening display of power he had seen just moments before.
He nods slowly, as he begins to kiss the front of Sages hand “ I see... You’re shaking.” he says calmly as he begins to suddenly pull Sage towards him grabbing Sages collar rather roughly as he begins to speak into Sages ear his breath warm against the man’s skin as he spoke in a low slim voice soft almost kind even however Cold enough to send shivers down his pets spine “ This collar is not for nothing my little pet~ you are my second half, my respected pet. You have a right to everything I have for as long as you don’t betray me. Now tell me-” He let’s go of sage leaning back “ Why did I make you mine? ” He says coldly with a small dark smile yet his eyes glowed with amusement almost pride even.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 10:42 PM
aspen growled under her breath "he's not some sort of pet!" she retorted angrily her hands forming fists
He laughs “ Sorry to break it to you. But he is to Naruto, a simple pet that should be respected that’s why he beat up winter because the man called sage a mutt. Naruto left him beaten and bloody” He says as he opens the door that opened to a huge hallway “ Come he’s waiting ”

rubinaito
December 4th, 2017, 10:44 PM
He nods slowly, as he begins to kiss the front of Sages hand “ I see... You’re shaking.” he says calmly as he begins to suddenly pull Sage towards him grabbing Sages collar rather roughly as he begins to speak into Sages ear his breath warm against the man’s skin as he spoke in a low slim voice soft almost kind even however Cold enough to send shivers down his pets spine “ This collar is not for nothing my little pet~ you are my second half, my respected pet. You have a right to everything I have for as long as you don’t betray me. Now tell me-” He let’s go of sage leaning back “ Why did I make you mine? ” He says coldly with a small dark smile yet his eyes glowed with amusement almost pride even.
Sage let out a shuddering gasp as he was pulled closer to Naruto, his eyes widening ever so slightly. He stared up at Naruto for a moment, unsure how to respond. "I-I d-don't kn-know." He stammered, massaging his neck slightly as he sat just below Naruto, looking up at him with wide, fearful eyes with live shimmering just beneath it,

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Sage let out a shuddering gasp as he was pulled closer to Naruto, his eyes widening ever so slightly. He stared up at Naruto for a moment, unsure how to respond. "I-I d-don't kn-know." He stammered, massaging his neck slightly as he sat just below Naruto, looking up at him with wide, fearful eyes with live shimmering just beneath it,
He begins to laugh softly “ Because you’ve gained my interest. Which is very rare sage even after all these years and all of the things I’ve done. You still always amuse me. You have earned your rights for it and for being such a good boy. Now than a other reward for you. You’re sister will be coming here soon with Sasuke. You will speak with her and hang out until I say so. Is this understood?” He says as he begins to stand up pulling his tie a bit as he smiles down at sage “ You may stand” He says almost playfully

wren
December 4th, 2017, 10:51 PM
He laughs “ Sorry to break it to you. But he is to Naruto, a simple pet that should be respected that’s why he beat up winter because the man called sage a mutt. Naruto left him beaten and bloody” He says as he opens the door that opened to a huge hallway “ Come he’s waiting ”
aspen snarled at him and walked up to him grabbing his shoulder "nobody ever calls him a pet, a mutt, a dog, none of that or you'll loose all of your teeth" she snapped angrily. Than she let go and stormed off

rubinaito
December 4th, 2017, 10:51 PM
He begins to laugh softly “ Because you’ve gained my interest. Which is very sage even after all these years and all of the things I’ve done. You still always amuse me. You have earned your rights for it and for being such a good boy. Now than a other reward for you. You’re sister will be coming here soon with Sasuke. You will speak with her and hang out until I say so. Is this understood?” He says as he begins to stand up pulling his tie a bit as he smiles down at sage “ You may stand” He says almost playfully
"My... my sister? She's alive?" Happiness blossomed in Sage's heart and he stood up. "Thank you!"

(Gotta go to bed, night)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 10:56 PM
aspen snarled at him and walked up to him grabbing his shoulder "nobody ever calls him a pet, a mutt, a dog, none of that or you'll loose all of your teeth" she snapped angrily. Than she let go and stormed off
He smiles “ Try saying that to Naruto. He won’t be too happy with that. ” He says playfully as he quickly follows after her

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 10:58 PM
"My... my sister? She's alive?" Happiness blossomed in Sage's heart and he stood up. "Thank you!"

(Gotta go to bed, night)
(Good night!) he laughs softly “ Yes She is. Sasuke is bringing her now. We’ve finally found her luckily she safe and sound my little one so do enjoy this reward. You’ve earned it ” He says while petting sage a bit he had to tippytoe a bit for it but it was worth it for him Rubinaito

wren
December 4th, 2017, 11:07 PM
He smiles “ Try saying that to Naruto. He won’t be too happy with that. ” He says playfully as he quickly follows after her
She laughed under her breath "I'm not scared of what he could do to me. I've never been. It's always been sage that matters. Always" she said looking over her shoulder dismissively

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 11:14 PM
She laughed under her breath "I'm not scared of what he could do to me. I've never been. It's always been sage that matters. Always" she said looking over her shoulder dismissively
He smiles darkly “ how about what he could do to sage? The boy is wrap around his finger. All that boy knows is What Naruto can do if one steps out of line. Still not afraid? I thought you loved your dear brother ” He says darkly with a smile

wren
December 4th, 2017, 11:40 PM
He smiles darkly “ how about what he could do to sage? The boy is wrap around his finger. All that boy knows is What Naruto can do if one steps out of line. Still not afraid? I thought you loved your dear brother ” He says darkly with a smile
With an agravated scream aspen spun on her heels than landed a heavy punch to sasukes face knocking him against the wall and snorting in contempt. "If anybody touches my big brother I'll kill then. Don't think in scared to pull a trigger on naruto" she snapped

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 11:42 PM
With an agravated scream aspen spun on her heels than landed a heavy punch to sasukes face knocking him against the wall and snorting in contempt. "If anybody touches my big brother I'll kill then. Don't think in scared to pull a trigger on naruto" she snapped
Sasuke hits the wall hard, growling loudly as he holds his nose which was bleeding a bit now “ Even if it means killing your brothers first love. Your brother he loves Naruto will do anything for him like a dog.” He growls as he begins to stand up “ and besides if you kill Naruto. You’ll have to either prove that you can lead us or die immediately “

wren
December 4th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Sasuke hits the wall hard, growling loudly as he holds his nose which was bleeding a bit now “ Even if it means killing your brothers first love. Your brother he loves Naruto will do anything for him like a dog.” He growls as he begins to stand up “ and besides if you kill Naruto. You’ll have to either prove that you can lead us or die immediately “
she laughs coldly "sages well being matters more than his heart. He could love gain" she said flexing her arm from the swing "if I could kill naruto offing the rest if you monsters isn't that hard" she spat

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 11:51 PM
she laughs coldly "sages well being matters more than his heart. He could love gain" she said flexing her arm from the swing "if I could kill naruto offing the rest if you monsters isn't that hard" she spat
He smiles “ than try. But he warned. He isn’t exactly easy to kill” he says darkly as he begins to stand up and walk up to a door

( wanna rp in cityclan together until Rubin comes back I can make Endheart a warrior for now :3)

wren
December 4th, 2017, 11:55 PM
He smiles “ than try. But he warned. He isn’t exactly easy to kill” he says darkly as he begins to stand up and walk up to a door

( wanna rp in cityclan together until Rubin comes back I can make Endheart a warrior for now :3)
That's fine ))

"I never said I would. I said I could" she snapped back

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 08:18 AM
That's fine ))

"I never said I would. I said I could" she snapped back
He laughs softly “ I see. Okay let me speak first don’t want you to die immediately now do we ” He says playfully as he knocks on the door

rubinaito
December 5th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Sage bent down ever so slightly for Naruto, purring almost like a kitten. He looked into Naruto's eyes, smiling ever so slightly. "Thank you." He said, his voice soft and gentle. His eyes flicked to the door as Sasuke approached, flinching at the sudden noise of his knock. He swallowed slightly before straightening himself and tugging ever so slightly at his collar, a habit when he was anxious. Celestial

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Sage bent down ever so slightly for Naruto, purring almost like a kitten. He looked into Naruto's eyes, smiling ever so slightly. "Thank you." He said, his voice soft and gentle. His eyes flicked to the door as Sasuke approached, flinching at the sudden noise of his knock. He swallowed slightly before straightening himself and tugging ever so slightly at his collar, a habit when he was anxious.
He smiles kindly as he steps back and speaks calmly “ Come in. “ he says as Sasuke opens the door stepping to the side “ go right in my dear” Sasuke says almost darkly as he stands by

Celestial

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 6th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Dj was outside the building smoking quietly as he leans back just chilling there waiting quietly for a order or something. Soon he begins to walk to a nearby cafe.
ScarredSecrets

SacredMadness
December 6th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Dj was outside the building smoking quietly as he leans back just chilling there waiting quietly for a order or something. Soon he begins to walk to a nearby cafe.
ScarredSecrets
Michelle walked with a powerful aura, though not being powerful at all. She strutted out if the cafe not paying attention to where she was going.. Sasukewolf (madness)

wren
December 6th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Sage bent down ever so slightly for Naruto, purring almost like a kitten. He looked into Naruto's eyes, smiling ever so slightly. "Thank you." He said, his voice soft and gentle. His eyes flicked to the door as Sasuke approached, flinching at the sudden noise of his knock. He swallowed slightly before straightening himself and tugging ever so slightly at his collar, a habit when he was anxious. Celestial
He smiles kindly as he steps back and speaks calmly “ Come in. “ he says as Sasuke opens the door stepping to the side “ go right in my dear” Sasuke says almost darkly as he stands by

Celestial

as if all Alden had said wasn't true the girl shrank slightly. Pulling her hands closer to her chest as she walked past Sauske giving him a nasty glare before timidly walking in. There was a gun in her back pocket hidden by the baggy clothes. If matters demanded such attention. She would answer the call. But when she saw sage her whole tough girl faded into something smaller and insignificant. To see her bigger brother weakened by a monster was breaking down her whole will to live. She rushed forward stepping in front of naruto without touching him and embraced her older brother with a hug that wrapped itself ared him. She couldn't contain the tears that now flowed from her cheeks and continued to sob into his shirt, saying nothing. Just crying,

rubinaito
December 6th, 2017, 05:01 PM
as if all Alden had said wasn't true the girl shrank slightly. Pulling her hands closer to her chest as she walked past Sauske giving him a nasty glare before timidly walking in. There was a gun in her back pocket hidden by the baggy clothes. If matters demanded such attention. She would answer the call. But when she saw sage her whole tough girl faded into something smaller and insignificant. To see her bigger brother weakened by a monster was breaking down her whole will to live. She rushed forward stepping in front of naruto without touching him and embraced her older brother with a hug that wrapped itself ared him. She couldn't contain the tears that now flowed from her cheeks and continued to sob into his shirt, saying nothing. Just crying,

Sage raised a hand gently, not sure if he should hug her back or smooth down her hair. He settled on a mixture of the two, wrapping one arm around her shoulders in comfort and using the other to smooth back her hair. He looked down at her, unsure what to say as she sobbed into his green sweater and unsure how to react. He looked over at Naruto with widened eyes, before looking down at her and kneeling down to look her in the eyes. "Aspen." He said softly, brushing her hair out of her eyes and looking into hers with his own deep, green ones. "Please don't cry." He begged her, taking her hands into his own and squeezing them slightly.

Rhubarb
December 6th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Sage raised a hand gently, not sure if he should hug her back or smooth down her hair. He settled on a mixture of the two, wrapping one arm around her shoulders in comfort and using the other to smooth back her hair. He looked down at her, unsure what to say as she sobbed into his green sweater and unsure how to react. He looked over at Naruto with widened eyes, before looking down at her and kneeling down to look her in the eyes. "Aspen." He said softly, brushing her hair out of her eyes and looking into hers with his own deep, green ones. "Please don't cry." He begged her, taking her hands into his own and squeezing them slightly.
Hi dere
Name Jack
Age 13
Looks Black haired blue eyed and white male
Personality Loveless but enjoys to play with your heart
Weaknesses Some one with true love for him
Skills Cooking
Fears He will be weak and truley love again
Group you are in Killers
Love interest anyone who he can watch die in the end
Sexuality straight
Family dead
Will your oc die? No idea
Other
Questions can I be an evil maniac killer?

rubinaito
December 6th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Hi dere
Name Jack
Age 13
Skills Cooking
Group you are in Killers
Sexuality straight
Family dead
Other
Hello~
How are you?

Rhubarb
December 6th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Hello~
How are you?
(good we seem to meet alot)

rubinaito
December 6th, 2017, 05:17 PM
(good we seem to meet alot)
Haha, we do.

Rhubarb
December 6th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Haha, we do.
Btw would you check your school of magic I wanted to join but i can't find the rp place so I posted my characters on the what the rp is about thread
Also how do you make threads I've been wanting to make rps but can't find the button

rubinaito
December 6th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Btw would you check your school of magic I wanted to join but i can't find the rp place so I posted my characters on the what the rp is about thread
Also how do you make threads I've been wanting to make rps but can't find the button
For the first question, the roleplay wasn't getting the attention I wanted it to get because it involves a lot of characters so I gave up on it; thus, I'm not paying attention to it either. Secondly, the New Thread button can be found in the upper left corner just below the Archived folder.

wren
December 6th, 2017, 05:52 PM

"your in such- such a horrible place" she sniffles covering her face with her hands and looking at the ground a moment later "a- are they treating you right?" she said with a plastic smile

Rhubarb
December 6th, 2017, 06:09 PM
For the first question, the roleplay wasn't getting the attention I wanted it to get because it involves a lot of characters so I gave up on it; thus, I'm not paying attention to it either. Secondly, the New Thread button can be found in the upper left corner just below the Archived folder.
I looked and there is nothing there..... hmmmm

rubinaito
December 6th, 2017, 06:51 PM
"your in such- such a horrible place" she sniffles covering her face with her hands and looking at the ground a moment later "a- are they treating you right?" she said with a plastic smile

"..." Sage didn't reply to her first comment, only letting his eyes drift closed for a moment. He smiled a little, his eyes open as he looked into hers. "They're treating me well." He said softly, gently taking her hands away from her face. "Aspen, please don't worry about me. I'm fine here." He stood up and looked down at her. "So," He developed a slightly teasing tone in his voice, one that only a brother could produce. "Have you met any guys or girls that you like?" He asked, trying to divert away from the subject. Celestial

rubinaito
December 6th, 2017, 06:59 PM
I looked and there is nothing there..... hmmmm
It's possible that you can't because you're new? Talk to Mad King about it, he might be able to help you out.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 12:04 AM
Hi dere
Name Jack
Age 13
Skills Cooking
Group you are in Killers
Sexuality straight
Family dead
Other
Accepted!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 12:05 AM
Sasuke nods as he begins to leave closing the door leaving them alone with the big boss. Who just watched them with amusement in his eyes “ how interesting...” he says simply to himself as he watches them

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Michelle walked with a powerful aura, though not being powerful at all. She strutted out if the cafe not paying attention to where she was going.. Sasukewolf (madness)
Dj eyes glowed when she saw her than slowly he follows her. His eyes glowed softly as he watches her than he begins to step forward “ ... are you with the fox?”

Rhubarb
December 7th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Sasuke nods as he begins to leave closing the door leaving them alone with the big boss. Who just watched them with amusement in his eyes “ how interesting...” he says simply to himself as he watches them
Jack stood waiting outside the door. He had been leaning against a wall till he saw Sasuke "Hey Sasuke havinng fun the guys life?" He thought inwardlyNo one

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Jack stood waiting outside the door. He had been leaning against a wall till he saw Sasuke "Hey Sasuke havinng fun the guys life?" He thought inwardlyNo one
Sasuke eyes glowed when he saw him “ yep. Say... have you.. killed anyone?” He asks calmly

Rhubarb
December 7th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed when he saw him “ yep. Say... have you.. killed anyone?” He asks calmly
"Ya some girl barely knew and she fell for me." He snickered "You should have seen her face when she told me about her faimly members being killed and then as I raised my knife to kill her." He burst out laughing wiping a tear from his eye "Oh hahaha! It was fun hehe! Just her face priceless." Then straighting his face half way "I don't *snicker* Think the cops found her yet HA!" Wiping another tear from his eye "Oh dang it was funny!" He could barely breath now he was laughing so hard. "I barely had to play around for long! She just loved me with all her heart oh dang HA!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 06:18 PM
"Ya some girl barely knew and she fell for me." He snickered "You should have seen her face when she told me about her faimly members being killed and then as I raised my knife to kill her." He burst out laughing wiping a tear from his eye "Oh hahaha! It was fun hehe! Just her face priceless." Then straighting his face half way "I don't *snicker* Think the cops found her yet HA!" Wiping another tear from his eye "Oh dang it was funny!" He could barely breath now he was laughing so hard. "I barely had to play around for long! She just loved me with all her heart oh dang HA!"
He smiles darkly as he begins to suddenly pin the man to the wall “ take me to the body immediately.” He says almost excited he was the Fox’s wolf and mad eater. The cannibal with a bloodthirsty job but hi He was happy about it

Rhubarb
December 7th, 2017, 06:25 PM
He smiles darkly as he begins to suddenly pin the man to the wall “ take me to the body immediately.” He says almost excited he was the Fox’s wolf and mad eater. The cannibal with a bloodthirsty job but hi He was happy about it
"Sure just off me." Then push sasuke off he went towards the car outside. "I'll go fast and grab her. By the way should I bring her head too? I might have had fun choping her body afterward *Snicker*" Then getting the car without another word he drove off to get the body from the house.
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 07:31 PM
"Sure just off me." Then push sasuke off he went towards the car outside. "I'll go fast and grab her. By the way should I bring her head too? I might have had fun choping her body afterward *Snicker*" Then getting the car without another word he drove off to get the body from the house.
( Sasukewolf (madness) )
He Smiles playfully immediately following him as he eventually rides after him in his motorcycle. Soon he stops right in front of his house. He licks his lips “ hurry boy. I don’t like them spoiled”

SacredMadness
December 7th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Dj eyes glowed when she saw her than slowly he follows her. His eyes glowed softly as he watches her than he begins to step forward “ ... are you with the fox?”
She snapped her head towards the voice and studied the speaker. “No? Why?” She answered cautiously.

Rhubarb
December 7th, 2017, 07:36 PM
He Smiles playfully immediately following him as he eventually rides after him in his motorcycle. Soon he stops right in front of his house. He licks his lips “ hurry boy. I don’t like them spoiled”
"Boy huh?" He wacked sasuke over the head with his fist then opened the door into the house. "Eat wolf your not going to get this treat for awhile." Then turning away from sasuke "What do you think of the new pet? do think Naruto might keep him for later or really let him stay... Eh I doubt it myself Naruto take a pet? Heh he's worse than you and your diet when it come to humans."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 07:50 PM
"Boy huh?" He wacked sasuke over the head with his fist then opened the door into the house. "Eat wolf your not going to get this treat for awhile." Then turning away from sasuke "What do you think of the new pet? do think Naruto might keep him for later or really let him stay... Eh I doubt it myself Naruto take a pet? Heh he's worse than you and your diet when it come to humans."
He laughs softly “ no I’ve already gotten my treat a while ago. Just normal food doesn’t sit right with me no more.” He says darkly as he begins to check the body “ ... Naruto is going to keep him. Speak like that in front of him and you’ll end up like winter who dared called that pet a mutt. The boy... he’s doing something to our king. Making him soft ... weak almost.” He says as he begins to pull out a knife to cut the arm off “ ... he’s the reason for this diet. We must eat to live after all.” He says as creaking sounds can be heard from him. He was indeed eating a normal meal for a proud wolf.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 07:51 PM
She snapped her head towards the voice and studied the speaker. “No? Why?” She answered cautiously.
He nods slowly “ ... Do you know the fox by name? Does the wolf howl or does the dragon roar?” He asks calmly observing her carefully

SacredMadness
December 7th, 2017, 07:55 PM
He nods slowly “ ... Do you know the fox by name? Does the wolf howl or does the dragon roar?” He asks calmly observing her carefully
(Eep! I’m confused)
“Who wants to know?” She responded slyly.

rubinaito
December 7th, 2017, 07:59 PM
(Eep! I’m confused)
Naruto is the fox, Sasuke is the wolf, Winter is the dragon

SacredMadness
December 7th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Naruto is the fox, Sasuke is the wolf, Winter is the dragon
Thank you!))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 08:10 PM
(Eep! I’m confused)
He nods slowly “ ... The thunderbird. Name I will not give until you answer the question. Do you know the fox by name? Does the dragon roar to you? Or does the wolf howl with you? “ he asks more seriously this time

SacredMadness
December 7th, 2017, 08:13 PM
He nods slowly “ ... The thunderbird. Name I will not give until you answer the question. Do you know the fox by name? Does the dragon roar to you? Or does the wolf howl with you? “ he asks more seriously this time
(I’m not sure how to respond to this....) (FORGIVE ME!)
“What if I do,” she answered with a voice as cold as stone.

rubinaito
December 7th, 2017, 08:14 PM
(The Thunderbird is DJ if that helps)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 08:19 PM
XD Dj is trying to figure out who you follow If you follow Naruto you’re a enemy, Sasuke a ally or winter a friend. They may be the part of the same group but Dj the kind one only follows the dragon seeing the wolf as a ally and the fox as a enemy if you’re not a part of any of this just try to ruin it or something so he can understand that you’re not a part of it :3)
He begins to pull out a knife “ Do you know the fox by name? Does the dragons roar call you? Or does the wolf howl by you? Do you know a thing about what I am talking about?”

SacredMadness
December 7th, 2017, 08:26 PM
XD Dj is trying to figure out who you follow If you follow Naruto you’re a enemy, Sasuke a ally or winter a friend. They may be the part of the same group but Dj the kind one only follows the dragon seeing the wolf as a ally and the fox as a enemy if you’re not a part of any of this just try to ruin it or something so he can understand that you’re not a part of it :3)
He begins to pull out a knife “ Do you know the fox by name? Does the dragons roar call you? Or does the wolf howl by you? Do you know a thing about what I am talking about?”
(Thank you XD)
Her hand immediately went to her back pocket where she kept her own knife and defiance was strong in her eyes. “The dragons roar over powers them all,” she answered low and emotionlessly.([insert wince of fear/pain here])

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 08:34 PM
(Thank you XD)
Her hand immediately went to her back pocket where she kept her own knife and defiance was strong in her eyes. “The dragons roar over powers them all,” she answered low and emotionlessly.([insert wince of fear/pain here])
He smiles softly as he puts the knife away “ Winter huh? It’s nice to meet a fellow friend “ he says kindly as he looks at her “ I’m Dj his hacker one might say”

SacredMadness
December 7th, 2017, 08:36 PM
He smiles softly as he puts the knife away “ Winter huh? It’s nice to meet a fellow friend “ he says kindly as he looks at her “ I’m Dj his hacker one might say”
Her eyes softened and she removed her hand from the hilt in her back pocket. “Michelle, but I preferred to be called Mitch,” she answered shrugging.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Her eyes softened and she removed her hand from the hilt in her back pocket. “Michelle, but I preferred to be called Mitch,” she answered shrugging.
He smiles “ it’s a pleasure to finally meet you. Say did you hear what happened to the dragon today? The fox hurt him real bad. He was bleeding pretty badly when I saw him... he’s angry “

SacredMadness
December 7th, 2017, 09:18 PM
He smiles “ it’s a pleasure to finally meet you. Say did you hear what happened to the dragon today? The fox hurt him real bad. He was bleeding pretty badly when I saw him... he’s angry “
“Yeah, I saw...” she replied quietly. She felt fidgety for some reason and looked around her nervously. (I don’t know where this is going but I needed to put more than two words.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 09:30 PM
“Yeah, I saw...” she replied quietly. She felt fidgety for some reason and looked around her nervously. (I don’t know where this is going but I needed to put more than two words.)
XD let me try something)
He smiles “ yea... is something wrong?” He asks calmly as he looks around as well soon He saw him, the dragon himself speaking no flirting with his new victim. However his ice blue eyes glowed when he saw them. With a dark smile he begins to walk off suddenly

SacredMadness
December 7th, 2017, 09:36 PM
XD let me try something)
He smiles “ yea... is something wrong?” He asks calmly as he looks around as well soon He saw him, the dragon himself speaking no flirting with his new victim. However his ice blue eyes glowed when he saw them. With a dark smile he begins to walk off suddenly
She was about to answer but instead followed DJ’s gaze.
Sasukewolf (madness)

Rhubarb
December 8th, 2017, 02:20 PM
She was about to answer but instead followed DJ’s gaze.
"So sasuke did you ever find out what I am?"
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

rubinaito
December 8th, 2017, 02:24 PM
"..." Sage didn't reply to her first comment, only letting his eyes drift closed for a moment. He smiled a little, his eyes open as he looked into hers. "They're treating me well." He said softly, gently taking her hands away from her face. "Aspen, please don't worry about me. I'm fine here." He stood up and looked down at her. "So," He developed a slightly teasing tone in his voice, one that only a brother could produce. "Have you met any guys or girls that you like?" He asked, trying to divert away from the subject. Celestial
Celestial

wren
December 8th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Celestial
Aspen hav a slight cough. She didn't really believe him, even though he tried to reassure her she couldn't really beleuev it. She raised her eyes to look at him and she sniffles "why would- why would you ask that" she said with a slight laugh

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 8th, 2017, 02:39 PM
"So sasuke did you ever find out what I am?"
( Sasukewolf (madness) )
Sasuke smiles “ you’re simply a killer. A pawn for my rule to power nothing more nothing less”

Rhubarb
December 8th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Sasuke smiles “ you’re simply a killer. A pawn for my rule to power nothing more nothing less”
"Sure but you know everyone will betray you if they can get on top of you and Naruto. So your a wolf? Thats barely monsterous more of a mortals pre form of dog..."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 8th, 2017, 02:54 PM
"Sure but you know everyone will betray you if they can get on top of you and Naruto. So your a wolf? Thats barely monsterous more of a mortals pre form of dog..."
Hs laughs softly “ .... you don’t understand do you... We wolves don’t perform in shows, or stay in cages Like the lion and tiger: we may be small but we are far more powerful than any of you. Why do you think y’all are still living. I could’ve killed each and every one of you and none of you would know. You can run, you can hide. But a wolf only needs a enough luck to find you once. “ he says as he begins to stand the body now just a bloody mess on the floor. “ I am the alpha, killer of the former werewolf king, brother to the dragon and slave to the fox of flames. You are just a killer following orders like a mutt begging for a bone. But you can be so much more... if you actually see the hell we’ve made.. you are just a pawn but one day if you actually... do something worthy, something big! Something out of this world only than will you become the beast many fear.... like I”

Rhubarb
December 8th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Hs laughs softly “ .... you don’t understand do you... We wolves don’t perform in shows, or stay in cages Like the lion and tiger: we may be small but we are far more powerful than any of you. Why do you think y’all are still living. I could’ve killed each and every one of you and none of you would know. You can run, you can hide. But a wolf only needs a enough luck to find you once. “ he says as he begins to stand the body now just a bloody mess on the floor. “ I am the alpha, killer of the former werewolf king, brother to the dragon and slave to the fox of flames. You are just a killer following orders like a mutt begging for a bone. But you can be so much more... if you actually see the hell we’ve made.. you are just a pawn but one day if you actually... do something worthy, something big! Something out of this world only than will you become the beast many fear.... like I”
"If you only knew what I am then" He looked at the bloody mess "Then you wouldn't stand me in your mind" Then looking into the mans eyes "I now I'm weak on the outside but I rule the mind like a king coming back to his throne" looking at the bloody mass. "She's not just dead she's insane. Thats why she's so funny. She thought she was sane for awhile... Heh funny..."
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 8th, 2017, 03:33 PM
"If you only knew what I am then" He looked at the bloody mess "Then you wouldn't stand me in your mind" Then looking into the mans eyes "I now I'm weak on the outside but I rule the mind like a king coming back to his throne" looking at the bloody mass. "She's not just dead she's insane. Thats why she's so funny. She thought she was sane for awhile... Heh funny..."
( Sasukewolf (madness) )
” ..... “ he laughs softly “ yet outside you’re nothing a king is nothing without a kingdom with or without a mind. A king can fall easily. Anyone can fall easily if you simply use ... fear, insanity, madness and twisted lies that sound so true. Why do you think I’m here? Why do you think I kill?” He says playfully as he steps forward staring at him in the eye “ ... insanity is hidden within us all just need a little madness to wake it up0

rubinaito
December 8th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Aspen hav a slight cough. She didn't really believe him, even though he tried to reassure her she couldn't really beleuev it. She raised her eyes to look at him and she sniffles "why would- why would you ask that" she said with a slight laugh
Sage pouted, his eyes gleaming mischievously for a moment. "Can't a brother know who his sister likes?" He huffed, an amused smile playing at the edge of his mouth as he looked down at his younger sister. He raised at hand to scratch behind his neck, the sleeve falling to reveal white and pink scars on his wrists that looked like they had come from deep wounds. The man didn't notice his scars were showing, and smiled happily at Aspen, dropping his hand. "What do you want to do?" He asked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 10th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Sage pouted, his eyes gleaming mischievously for a moment. "Can't a brother know who his sister likes?" He huffed, an amused smile playing at the edge of his mouth as he looked down at his younger sister. He raised at hand to scratch behind his neck, the sleeve falling to reveal white and pink scars on his wrists that looked like they had come from deep wounds. The man didn't notice his scars were showing, and smiled happily at Aspen, dropping his hand. "What do you want to do?" He asked.
Naruto eyes glowed dangerously “ ... Sage” he says demanding “ you’re arm. It’s showing “ he says darkly as he looks at Aspen. “ .... if you two wish to do something. I’l arrange a walk soon with Sasuke unless you wish for deadmind or smile to go. Perhaps rose can join us. Either my world is yours my little pet~” he purrs playfully as he stands up

Rhubarb
December 10th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Naruto eyes glowed dangerously “ ... Sage” he says demanding “ you’re arm. It’s showing “ he says darkly as he looks at Aspen. “ .... if you two wish to do something. I’l arrange a walk soon with Sasuke unless you wish for deadmind or smile to go. Perhaps rose can join us. Either my world is yours my little pet~” he purrs playfully as he stands up
"Fine fine. Hey are you done yet I need some food too." He walked toward the pityful looking girl. "Tsk tsk you let the blood spill they will find it you know." He looked toward sasuke. "Your going to drink it? You better at least or the cops will come and find us. I know we can kill 'em but still they'll be on high alert and raid our place!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 10th, 2017, 06:59 PM
"Fine fine. Hey are you done yet I need some food too." He walked toward the pityful looking girl. "Tsk tsk you let the blood spill they will find it you know." He looked toward sasuke. "Your going to drink it? You better at least or the cops will come and find us. I know we can kill 'em but still they'll be on high alert and raid our place!"
He licks his lips “ no need. My men has scared off the cops for a while. Besides... it’s not like anyone can really stand against us. We are feared and to take us head in is a death wish. Fox leads us we follow they fear but if they get cocky. They die by the orders of the fox nothing more nothing less besides rage should come and clean this soon”

rubinaito
December 11th, 2017, 08:43 AM

Celestial

Sage's face paled as Naruto called attention to his bunched up sleeve and he yanked it down hurriedly, not in embarrassment but more like in terror. He shivered ever so slightly, hoping that Aspen hadn't spotted the ugly purple and white gashes on his arm. He looked over at Naruto and smiled hesitantly, love returning to his gaze. His love for Naruto was like a dog's, which was why he got the nickname of 'mutt' from Winter. It was unconditional, and no matter what Naruto did to him or to others his love for the man would never die. Perhaps that's why he was willing to suffer more than anyone else at the hand of a man whose love was deadly. "I'd love a walk." He said softly, tugging at his sleeve to make sure it still covered his arm. "Could, maybe, Deadmind come along?" Sasuke and Smile gave him the creeps, even if it was unintentional. Deadmind, on the other hand, was a little more like Naruto; calmer, if not terrifying when he was angry. A sweet smile appeared on Sage's face, overjoyed that Naruto was even allowing for him to spend time with his sister.

wren
December 11th, 2017, 09:08 AM
Wether or not sage was aware she could see the scars, like a parading flashlight in the dark. Hard to miss. She had only seen a small amount of his wrist by the size and amount made her believe there was more to be uncovered... And it was just as worse. She stumbled back forgetting all of the conversation and staring at him with blazing eyes of fear. She jerked her head at naruto and snarled "he's nobody's pet!" she spat turning around and locking eyes with safe for another long moment. Aspen was crying now but she wasn't quite aware. She simply stared at him for a longer moment until she leapt forward grabbing his arm and yanking the sleeve until it revealed the cuts. Her eyes widened two times their size and she sniffled. She pulled his sleeve back down and averted her gaze "you- you weren't going to tell me? she asked softly

rubinaito
December 11th, 2017, 09:27 AM
Wether or not sage was aware she could see the scars, like a parading flashlight in the dark. Hard to miss. She had only seen a small amount of his wrist by the size and amount made her believe there was more to be uncovered... And it was just as worse. She stumbled back forgetting all of the conversation and staring at him with blazing eyes of fear. She jerked her head at naruto and snarled "he's nobody's pet!" she spat turning around and locking eyes with safe for another long moment. Aspen was crying now but she wasn't quite aware. She simply stared at him for a longer moment until she leapt forward grabbing his arm and yanking the sleeve until it revealed the cuts. Her eyes widened two times their size and she sniffled. She pulled his sleeve back down and averted her gaze "you- you weren't going to tell me? she asked softly

Sage flinched as Aspen lunged forward, trying to jerk his arm away from her. His eyes widened as she yanked the sleeve up, revealing his heavily scarred arm. He was frozen as Aspen unknowingly pressed her nails into his skin, not drawing blood but causing pain nevertheless. As she let go of him and tugged his sweater's sleeve down, he held his hands close to his chest and stepped back. He looked smaller than ever, almost cowering under Aspen's fearful, betrayed gaze. "I... I didn't w-want you to worry." He whispered, averting his eyes. "Pl-Please do-don't m-make-make this a-a scene o-or something." His stutter grew worse. He was afraid of what Naruto might do to her for her blatant act of disrespect in front of him.

Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 11th, 2017, 11:02 AM
Sage flinched as Aspen lunged forward, trying to jerk his arm away from her. His eyes widened as she yanked the sleeve up, revealing his heavily scarred arm. He was frozen as Aspen unknowingly pressed her nails into his skin, not drawing blood but causing pain nevertheless. As she let go of him and tugged his sweater's sleeve down, he held his hands close to his chest and stepped back. He looked smaller than ever, almost cowering under Aspen's fearful, betrayed gaze. "I... I didn't w-want you to worry." He whispered, averting his eyes. "Pl-Please do-don't m-make-make this a-a scene o-or something." His stutter grew worse. He was afraid of what Naruto might do to her for her blatant act of disrespect in front of him.

Sasukewolf (madness)
His eyes glowed dangerously as he steps forward grabbing sages arm looking at it carefully. “ ..... you hurt him.” He says darkly as he looks at her “ .... you’re scaring him. And you dare speak against me while scaring what’s mine. “ he says darkly as he begins to grab her arm suddenly. “ you are damn lucky you’re his sister. Or you would have been feed to the wolf” he says darkly as he roughly let’s go of her. “ I’ll get deadmind, Sage come with me. She stays I don’t want her hurting you again. Unless you have something to say about it”
Celestial

Rhubarb
December 11th, 2017, 11:27 AM
His eyes glowed dangerously as he steps forward grabbing sages arm looking at it carefully. “ ..... you hurt him.” He says darkly as he looks at her “ .... you’re scaring him. And you dare speak against me while scaring what’s mine. “ he says darkly as he begins to grab her arm suddenly. “ you are damn lucky you’re his sister. Or you would have been feed to the wolf” he says darkly as he roughly let’s go of her. “ I’ll get deadmind, Sage come with me. She stays I don’t want her hurting you again. Unless you have something to say about it”
Celestial
(Btw I'm a nightmare thing thats has a physical form)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 11th, 2017, 11:37 AM
(Btw I'm a nightmare thing thats has a physical form)
Nightmare thing? :3

Rhubarb
December 11th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Nightmare thing? :3
When I sleep I turn into some kind of gas then enter a persons mind and turn the insane with nightmares that they have and with fears

Rhubarb
December 11th, 2017, 03:18 PM
When I sleep I turn into some kind of gas then enter a persons mind and turn the insane with nightmares that they have and with fears
So really I took the fears from the characters sheets and then used them in nightmares so I "control" the mind

rubinaito
December 11th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Celestial
Sage watched helplessly, looking over at his sister. He looked concerned, but didn't speak up against Naruto. Things were too tense right now, and that was enough to scare him even more than he had been when Aspen grabbed onto him. He felt a couple of tears from in the corners of his eyes and he wiped them away, the tiny drops soaking into his sweater. "Okay." He said softly, looking away from Aspen and over at Naruto. Celestial

CreatureOfHabit
December 11th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Group of turned
9 open ( my ocs: Naruto wolfheart, Sasuke wolfheart, winter wolfheart) ( ScarredSecrets ocs are Michelle Hallward) ( Sage barrows aka Narutos pet who’s the oc of Rubinaito)

Group of good
9 open ( Rubinaitos oc of the good Ruby ) ( Celestial oc is Aspen barrows sister is sage )

Name:Ian Velderrose
Looks:He wears a sweater that goes down to his knees, fading from gray to purple at the very bottom, and dark purple gloves that almost go up to his elbows. If you were to have him wear other things, since he doesn't usually dress causally, he would still have the gloves to conceal the ugly purple cracks on his arms, and legs, with he wears matching dark purple boots for.(STVTFOE reference..squee!!!) He has lilac eyes, and messy sliver hair that goes down to his back, and a mouth full of sharp teeth with a teal tongue.
Personality : A bit of a nervous wreck, but he tries to be kind, not that it often shows. If you mess with his friends, he can become very psychotic, and possessive.
Weaknesses: He often holds back on his strength, clutching onto the sanity he has left, hates guilt. Often finds it hard to stand up for himself.
Skills: He is a rather talented cook, and good with witchcraft, and rituals
Fears: His guilt and shame consuming him
Group you are in: Good, but slowly turning
Love interest:Open (He can be a bit of a romantic, as he gets flustered and bashful easily, much to other people's amusement.)
Sexuality:Homo Sexual
Family: None Currently
Will your oc die?: Maybe..I'm thinking of him getting sick, then at his final stage of the symptoms, transforming.
Other: This is my babies first thread/home! :inlove:
Questions: Nope!

CreatureOfHabit
December 11th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Hi dere
Name Jack
Age 13
Skills Cooking
Group you are in Killers
Sexuality straight
Family dead
Other

I have a feeling that Jack would mess with Ian..Just a plot idea..

wren
December 11th, 2017, 11:35 PM
aspen looked more rabid than a dog with violent rabies. She looked at naruto and instead of shrinking away stood up taller getting into to his face "He's not your pet, he's not your toy, HE'S NOT YOUR PROPERTY!" she started yelling after the two first sentences. And than like a ballon she deflated. Slinking to the corner where she gripped her head and refused to look up, she only spoke but to none in particular "this is your fault... All yours aspen... You didn't protect him like mom wanted... You failed... I've failed" she let out a sickening sob and she buried her face farther into her sweater. Suddenly her head jerked up and she looked at naruto her bloodshot eyes looking almost animal like. "I hurt him. I hurt him? He's like a love sick puppy. He fell in love with a monster and he doesn't even know it! He can't stop himself from trying to please you... But you are to worth his precious time. He may choose love over family but that's because he can't speak for himself anymore" she cried out
Rubinaito Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 12th, 2017, 12:08 AM
aspen looked more rabid than a dog with violent rabies. She looked at naruto and instead of shrinking away stood up taller getting into to his face "He's not your pet, he's not your toy, HE'S NOT YOUR PROPERTY!" she started yelling after the two first sentences. And than like a ballon she deflated. Slinking to the corner where she gripped her head and refused to look up, she only spoke but to none in particular "this is your fault... All yours aspen... You didn't protect him like mom wanted... You failed... I've failed" she let out a sickening sob and she buried her face farther into her sweater. Suddenly her head jerked up and she looked at naruto her bloodshot eyes looking almost animal like. "I hurt him. I hurt him? He's like a love sick puppy. He fell in love with a monster and he doesn't even know it! He can't stop himself from trying to please you... But you are to worth his precious time. He may choose love over family but that's because he can't speak for himself anymore" she cried out
Naruto takes a deep breath and suddenly slaps her “ ... I didn’t make him like. I saved him. He was already like this. Weak, scared and always in fear of me especially when I punish my men. I didn’t hurt him and I never will. I am trying to show him strength and self worth... I didn’t make him like that and I killed the man who did. To the group he’s a pet to me he’s someone who can keep me in check.” He says coldly as he begins to turn around “ he means too much to me to hurt him yes I did... in the past but now. I will never hurt him again. You can call me a monster, a beast or whatever you want to call me but you are not a failure! ..... I am.. “ he says as he puts his hand on the desk “ I am the one in fault here. I knew him before I ... became this monster. I knew him before he was ... in a relationship with that sick man. You knew me as well. The innocent pure boy with golden hair and a pure smile. “ he laughs dryly “ oh how I have fallen. I’m the man you two saved no... I’m the fox you saved.” He says as he begins to look at them. “..... I swore to find you. I swore to repay my debt to you but.... all I have caused is more pain.” He says coldly as he looks away “ I’m the failure.... I’m the monster you fear... I’m the damn devil itself!” He yells in anger as he punches a wall hard making a hole in it. “ .... I’m a coward a fool with a empty dream who hopes for a new beginning.” He begins to sit down on his desk “ but hope is for the weak here. I’m not weak” he says coldly
Rubinaito

rubinaito
December 12th, 2017, 08:42 AM
Naruto takes a deep breath and suddenly slaps her “ ... I didn’t make him like. I saved him. He was already like this. Weak, scared and always in fear of me especially when I punish my men. I didn’t hurt him and I never will. I am trying to show him strength and self worth... I didn’t make him like that and I killed the man who did. To the group he’s a pet to me he’s someone who can keep me in check.” He says coldly as he begins to turn around “ he means too much to me to hurt him yes I did... in the past but now. I will never hurt him again. You can call me a monster, a beast or whatever you want to call me but you are not a failure! ..... I am.. “ he says as he puts his hand on the desk “ I am the one in fault here. I knew him before I ... became this monster. I knew him before he was ... in a relationship with that sick man. You knew me as well. The innocent pure boy with golden hair and a pure smile. “ he laughs dryly “ oh how I have fallen. I’m the man you two saved no... I’m the fox you saved.” He says as he begins to look at them. “..... I swore to find you. I swore to repay my debt to you but.... all I have caused is more pain.” He says coldly as he looks away “ I’m the failure.... I’m the monster you fear... I’m the damn devil itself!” He yells in anger as he punches a wall hard making a hole in it. “ .... I’m a coward a fool with a empty dream who hopes for a new beginning.” He begins to sit down on his desk “ but hope is for the weak here. I’m not weak” he says coldly
Rubinaito

Sage curled his knees up to his chest from where he sat, trembling even more. The shouting and the screaming... he flinched violently as Naruto punched a hole in the wall, looking back and forth from his sister and his lover, his heart beating rapidly with fear and his gaze uncertain. "Please, don't fight." He whispered, his words hardly loud enough to be heard in the midst of Lloyd the chaos. He let out a shuddering whimper, tears beginning to fall down his face, dripping down his cheeks and hitting the floor beneath him. He buried his face in his arms, his shoulders shuddering with each silent sob.

Celestial Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 12th, 2017, 09:39 AM
Sage curled his knees up to his chest from where he sat, trembling even more. The shouting and the screaming... he flinched violently as Naruto punched a hole in the wall, looking back and forth from his sister and his lover, his heart beating rapidly with fear and his gaze uncertain. "Please, don't fight." He whispered, his words hardly loud enough to be heard in the midst of Lloyd the chaos. He let out a shuddering whimper, tears beginning to fall down his face, dripping down his cheeks and hitting the floor beneath him. He buried his face in his arms, his shoulders shuddering with each silent sob.

Celestial Sasukewolf (madness)
Naruto eyes glowed dangerously a bit as he looks at Sage “ .... Sage come here.” He says calmly as he begins to stand up and look at Sage. “ .... don’t be scared come ..” he says calmly

Rhubarb
December 12th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Naruto eyes glowed dangerously a bit as he looks at Sage “ .... Sage come here.” He says calmly as he begins to stand up and look at Sage. “ .... don’t be scared come ..” he says calmly
( sasuke why did you close the lab of hell? and yes I have been looking for more horror rps please don't judge me!)

rubinaito
December 12th, 2017, 08:22 PM

Sage looked up, wiping at his face roughly to get rid of the tears. He stood up obediently and shuffled over to Naruto, head bowed. "I'm sorry..." He sniffled.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 13th, 2017, 07:58 AM
Sage looked up, wiping at his face roughly to get rid of the tears. He stood up obediently and shuffled over to Naruto, head bowed. "I'm sorry..." He sniffled.
Naruto sighs softly as he begins to wipe some of his tears a bit “ no need. It’s my fault. My deeds doesn’t exactly put me in as a good guy.” He says as he begins to suddenly pull him close his eyes looking into sages “ but that doesn’t mean I can’t change. I lead this group but you are also a part of this group. Speak my dear what do you desire from me?”

rubinaito
December 13th, 2017, 08:38 AM
Naruto sighs softly as he begins to wipe some of his tears a bit “ no need. It’s my fault. My deeds doesn’t exactly put me in as a good guy.” He says as he begins to suddenly pull him close his eyes looking into sages “ but that doesn’t mean I can’t change. I lead this group but you are also a part of this group. Speak my dear what do you desire from me?”

Sage buried his face in Naruto's shoulder despite being taller, his eyes squeezing shut. "..." He considered Naruto's question, but he could remember Winter and Sasuke's reactions to him... vividly. If Naruto showed any sign of weakness, he'd get hurt and Sage knew he wouldn't be able to help him. His fingers tightened slightly and he swallowed back a lump. "D-Don't let-let m-me ge-get in the w-way of wh-what you-you need t-to do to k-keep l-leading th-this g-group." He shivered, trying to calm himself down enough to be able to speak more coherently. "They'll k-kill you if you sh-show any weakness because of me. They'll kill me too." He whispered. "That's what I want from you. I want you to live and keep ahold of this place."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 13th, 2017, 09:14 AM
Sage buried his face in Naruto's shoulder despite being taller, his eyes squeezing shut. "..." He considered Naruto's question, but he could remember Winter and Sasuke's reactions to him... vividly. If Naruto showed any sign of weakness, he'd get hurt and Sage knew he wouldn't be able to help him. His fingers tightened slightly and he swallowed back a lump. "D-Don't let-let m-me ge-get in the w-way of wh-what you-you need t-to do to k-keep l-leading th-this g-group." He shivered, trying to calm himself down enough to be able to speak more coherently. "They'll k-kill you if you sh-show any weakness because of me. They'll kill me too." He whispered. "That's what I want from you. I want you to live and keep ahold of this place."
Naruto smiles softly as he kisses sages cheek “ ... I understand. But how about when we are alone? When the gang is out and busy and you and I are all alone? What would you want from me than?” He says as he begins to hold sages hand “ do you wish to remain just a pet to me? Or something more? Something important to me. Something that only you can be. “ he says calmly as he begins to place sages hand on his fast beating heart “ what Than?”

rubinaito
December 13th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Naruto smiles softly as he kisses sages cheek “ ... I understand. But how about when we are alone? When the gang is out and busy and you and I are all alone? What would you want from me than?” He says as he begins to hold sages hand “ do you wish to remain just a pet to me? Or something more? Something important to me. Something that only you can be. “ he says calmly as he begins to place sages hand on his fast beating heart “ what Than?”
Sage trembled a little, looking at Naruto with tear filled eyes. "I just want to be loved, and you already do that for me." He said, voice hushed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 13th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Sage trembled a little, looking at Naruto with tear filled eyes. "I just want to be loved, and you already do that for me." He said, voice hushed.
He laughs softly “ ... I loved you like a friend. Now ..” he begins to touch Sages cheek leaning forward “ I shall love you like a lover~” he says as he begins to suddenly and softly kiss the boy