We are gonna start at the beginning where there fighting right now

here is who everyone starts dating after the break up

Sasuke x Sage

Lion x Angel

Winter x Tord

skye x Naruto

Killer x Valentine

tiny form:
Why did they break up?(If u have already discussed it then u don't have to do this)

Sasukewolf (madness) .:Blue Wishes:. Rubinaito Celestial

rubinaito
December 2nd, 2017, 08:33 PM
Sage breaks up with Naruto because of a petty arguement they had.

Valentine breaks up with Angel because he thinks that he's clingy.

This is as normal people, right?

Teggy
December 2nd, 2017, 08:34 PM
Sage breaks up with Naruto because of a petty arguement they had.

Valentine breaks up with Angel because he thinks that he's clingy.

This is as normal people, right?
yah

Teggy
December 2nd, 2017, 08:37 PM
who wants to start?

Teggy
December 2nd, 2017, 08:43 PM
Ill post

Teggy
December 2nd, 2017, 08:48 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Lets get starteddddd!)
Skye sat at the kitchen table with Winter in front of her as she ate her food in silence. The night before hadn't gone as she planned.... She asked Winter if they could get married, just to up their relationship up a level... But he didn't take like she had expected. Instead it started a huge fight between them. Both of them said some pretty harsh words and Skye couldn't seem to bring herself to forgive him.
Skye looked up at Winter and stared at him blankly then looked back at her food.

rubinaito
December 2nd, 2017, 09:02 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Sage wasn't sure what came over him as he stormed into the room he shared with Naruto, but it wasn't good. He turned around and looked Naruto in the eyes, angry. It had been a stressful night for the both of them- Sage had just gotten home from work to find the house empty. It had been planned for the duo to go out on a date, but Naruto had taken forever to get home from his own job. To Sage, things felt like they were slowly falling apart. Little things were building up, adding to stress and anxiety. "I just don't get it." He burst out, running a hand through his hair. "We had planned for this night, you know? I got reservations for the fanciest restruant in town, made plans for the evening, and you just don't show up?" He stared at Naruto, unsure of what else to say. "What am I doing wrong here?"

Valentine sighed, slowly making his way to the Coffee Shop door. The keys jangled slightly as he closed the door behind him, locking up the cafe for the night and shutting off the lights. He didn't really want to go home, to Angel. Not that night. It felt suffocating to go home to him, to cuddles and kisses when sometimes he just wanted some alone time. And if he even said that he needed some time to himself, Angel's feelings were hurt. To Valentine, Angel was sensitive and clingy and he didn't know how long he could do this for. He slid into his car, starting up the engine and placing his drink in the cupholder. He backed out of the lot, sliding his belt across his lap and buckling up before he hit the street, slowly going down the narrow street. He lived only five minutes away from the cafe, in a nice apartment downtown. Pulling into the apartment's garage, he fished out his keycard and walked into the apartment. He slid the card into the mail slot and opened up his mailbox, taking out the small pile of various mail. He closed it and headed towards the elevator, pressing the buttons he needed to and waiting for his floor to arrive. He glanced down at his phone, oddly relieved to see that there weren't any messages from Angel yet. With a slight *ding*, the elevator stopped and Valentine got out, shuffling down the hall to his apartment where Angel was.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 09:13 PM
I’m here!! Sorry was fueling the truck!
I believe blue amor~ has idea for Sasuke and Tord .:Blue Wishes:.
Don’t know about Killer Celestial
Strawberry amor already did the two
And you already know skyes and winter teg amor
So ... :3 )
Winter sighs softly “ what is it? Why are you staring at me like that?” He asks almost coldly as he begins to stand up holding the empty plate in his hands as he walks towards the Sink and begins to wash his plate.

Naruto sighs softly “ I said I’m sorry my love. You know how Busy I am during this month. As a lawyer a lot of people depend on me my love. I tried my love I really did. “ he says calmly. “ we’ll go tomorrow. Come on mi amor, the nights still young unless you’re going to start a other unnecessary fight “ he says now sounding annoyed. He couldn’t help it, he truly did wanted to go but his boss was constantly on his back about all the cases he needed to do. He really did try this time but it just couldn’t be helped. This was a normal thing to have since he gotten the job. He rubs the back of his neck “ ... look Amor I’m tried let’s talk about this tomorrow okay?” He asks with a soft smile.

Angel immediately opens the door seeing valentine. He smiles happily “ mi amor you’re home! “ he says happily as he immediately begins to hug valentine “ how was work my love” He asks kindly giving him a kiss on the head before leading him into the apartment. “ also I spoke with Killer today. He said he’ll be coming to visit us soon! Isn’t that great?” He says happily unaware of what valentine had in mind. That his love for the man was seen as too much however he didn’t know ... at least not yet

Teggy
December 2nd, 2017, 09:20 PM
Winter sighs softly “ what is it? Why are you staring at me like that?” He asks almost coldly as he begins to stand up holding the empty plate in his hands as he walks towards the Sink and begins to wash his plate.

Naruto sighs softly “ I said I’m sorry my love. You know how Busy I am during this month. As a lawyer a lot of people depend on me my love. I tried my love I really did. “ he says calmly. “ we’ll go tomorrow. Come on mi amor, the nights still young unless you’re going to start a other unnecessary fight “ he says now sounding annoyed. He couldn’t help it, he truly did wanted to go but his boss was constantly on his back about all the cases he needed to do. He really did try this time but it just couldn’t be helped. This was a normal thing to have since he gotten the job. He rubs the back of his neck “ ... look Amor I’m tried let’s talk about this tomorrow okay?” He asks with a soft smile.

Angel immediately opens the door seeing valentine. He smiles happily “ mi amor you’re home! “ he says happily as he immediately begins to hug valentine “ how was work my love” He asks kindly giving him a kiss on the head before leading him into the apartment. “ also I spoke with Killer today. He said he’ll be coming to visit us soon! Isn’t that great?” He says happily unaware of what valentine had in mind. That his love for the man was seen as too much however he didn’t know ... at least not yet
Skye had to bite her tongue to hold back a snarky comment as she simply stood up and used the other side of the sink to wash her plate. She avoided his gaze as she did what she was doing, once she was done she dried to dish. Skye could barley think straight due to all this tension in the house. Eventually she had enough.
"Why?" skye said slamming the dish on the counter as she glared at him.
"Why is getting married a bad thing? It isn't even that damn bad!" she argued.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 09:29 PM
He growls “my love I thought we agreed not to talk about it. Besides we’re not ready for such a thing. It’s too soon” he says calmly as he begins to put his plate away. “ besides aren’t we happy the way we are now? I mean come on my love marriage? You know what that means right?”

rubinaito
December 2nd, 2017, 09:34 PM

(So, in this instance, Sage is basically being immature and not wanting to take the blame for starting a fight like he usually would.)

"No, no, wait." Sage held up a hand, narrowing his eyes ever so slightly. "Starting another unnecessary fight?" He stared at Naruto for a moment before letting out a short laugh. "I don't start fights, Naruto. I point things out that I don't like and you get offended." He glared slightly at Naruto, frowning. "Oh, you're tired?" The man was angry, tired, and stressed. "I've been working my ass off today trying to make sure everything was perfect for my presentation tomorrow at work, not to mention I had to cram in extra work to make up for taking off time for a date that you didn't show up for!" He threw his hands into the air, turning around. "And you're tired?" He spun around, glaring at Naruto. "Stop being such a doormat, Naruto. Stop letting your boss work you to the bone." He crossed his arms. "It's ruining things for us at every turn and I'm done with that. I'm done with you always missing out on dates, or complaining about things not going your way. I'm done with how you just won't grow a freaking spine and stand up for yourself. You're a lawyer, Naruto. You know your rights as a working citizen of the United States- why don't you tell your boss off for being a jerk? I'm done with having to wait for you to get your crap together. I'm done." He took the key that Naruto had given him to the house and put it on the desk, grabbing his jacket and heading out of the room. "Maybe we should have some space for awhile." He stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind him and getting into his car.

Valentine grimaced as Angel planted yet another kiss on his face, letting the man lead him into the room. He smiled faintly as Angel talked about Killer coming to visit, trying to appear at least interested in what Angel was saying. "Work was... fine." He said slowly, frowning a little. "Look, uh, Angel? I was hoping that maybe I could, ah, have some 'me' time tonight?" He released Angel's hand, looking at his feet. "I'm a little stressed and I can't deal with your clingyness and I-" He froze, realizing what he had said.

Teggy
December 2nd, 2017, 09:35 PM
He growls “my love I thought we agreed not to talk about it. Besides we’re not ready for such a thing. It’s too soon” he says calmly as he begins to put his plate away. “ besides aren’t we happy the way we are now? I mean come on my love marriage? You know what that means right?”
Skye's anger hit the roof as she began to yell. "To soon?! We've been dating for like 4 years Winter!" she yelled at him. "You know what marriage means, it means spending the rest of your life with the one person you love!" Skye yelled. She tried as hard as she could to stop herself from getting so angry and loud but nothing seemed to work. "Do you not want to spend your life with me? Am I not good enough, is that it?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 09:42 PM
Naruto growls softly “ yes we should “ he says now standing alone. He rubs the back of his neck a bit and begins to sit down pulling out a box from his pocket which held a ring inside. He sighs sadly as he puts the box away “ .... I really did wanted to go...” he says sadly to himself as he begins to walk towards the bedroom to just get ready for the night.

Angel stops for a second “ ... clingy? .... you think I’m clingy” he asks almost hurt as he looks at him. “ ... what you time? What do you mean by you time you’ve always had plenty of that.” He says now getting a bit angry of course it would offend him it would have offended anyone if all they are doing was loving the man.

Winter simply looks away “ ... yes but... I’m not ready for that. My love just...” he just stays slient as he begins to step back “ it’s just hard you know? To get married isn’t easy. We have to stay loyal, have a kid and raise a family... I just don’t think I’m ready for that so ... let’s just drop it for now.. okay?” He says holding her hand

Teggy
December 2nd, 2017, 09:48 PM
Naruto growls softly “ yes we should “ he says now standing alone. He rubs the back of his neck a bit and begins to sit down pulling out a box from his pocket which held a ring inside. He sighs sadly as he puts the box away “ .... I really did wanted to go...” he says sadly to himself as he begins to walk towards the bedroom to just get ready for the night.

Angel stops for a second “ ... clingy? .... you think I’m clingy” he asks almost hurt as he looks at him. “ ... what you time? What do you mean by you time you’ve always had plenty of that.” He says now getting a bit angry of course it would offend him it would have offended anyone if all they are doing was loving the man.

Winter simply looks away “ ... yes but... I’m not ready for that. My love just...” he just stays slient as he begins to step back “ it’s just hard you know? To get married isn’t easy. We have to stay loyal, have a kid and raise a family... I just don’t think I’m ready for that so ... let’s just drop it for now.. okay?” He says holding her hand
Skye's eye twitch.
"Stay loyal? Are we not already loyal, or is there something I don't know?" Skye fumed as she glared at him. When he grabbed her hand Skye for some reason pulled away. And without even thinking before she acted the words just slipped out.

"Its over Winter."

rubinaito
December 2nd, 2017, 09:51 PM

(I'll wait for Tord and Sasuke to break up before bringing Sage back in again.)

Valentine let out a miserable, soft sigh as he looked down at the ground. "I can't lie to you, Angel." He murmured, interlacing his fingers together. "I don't have a great job. I get payed just enough to pay for this apartment, and get basic groceries. I can't provide well enough for you. It'd be so much easier if you had a job too, but..." He hung his head. "I do think you're a little clingy, love. It's all kisses and cuddles but sometimes I just can't handle it. And as for me time, it's hard to get any of that. I love you, Angel, but... you're kinda hard to handle." He looked up at Angel, his eyes shimmering with tears. "You don't deserve someone like me, Angel. I can't handle all of your hugs and kisses, not with the basic stress I go through on a day to day basis. I look at other couples and I... I'm jealous when I see them paying attention to their phones instead of each other. I'm not good enough for you, Angel." He shifted.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 09:59 PM
Winter eyes widened a bit than he sighs softly “ than leave. I’m not ready for marriage and that’s final yet you push it... we need space. So leave “ he says coldly as he just turn around.

Angel eyes widened tears already falling as he looks away “ ... but I managed to get a job an... “ he growls softly as he simply turns around “ fine. .... fine. Than it’s over” he says coldly looking at him. “ I’ve gotten a job in my father business. I was excited to tell you but... it seems like you need to be alone.” He says as he begins to just grab his keys and walk past valentine “ .... I’m sorry if I was too much for you but... every minute with you is the happiest I’ve ever been... goodbye.” He says as he just walks out the door... as if everything they had was nothing to the man but Angel knew that was cause that he was too loving but he just.. can’t help himself.... after all... valentine was everything to him even after... the accident with his family.

Teggy
December 2nd, 2017, 10:16 PM
Winter eyes widened a bit than he sighs softly “ than leave. I’m not ready for marriage and that’s final yet you push it... we need space. So leave “ he says coldly as he just turn around.

Angel eyes widened tears already falling as he looks away “ ... but I managed to get a job an... “ he growls softly as he simply turns around “ fine. .... fine. Than it’s over” he says coldly looking at him. “ I’ve gotten a job in my father business. I was excited to tell you but... it seems like you need to be alone.” He says as he begins to just grab his keys and walk past valentine “ .... I’m sorry if I was too much for you but... every minute with you is the happiest I’ve ever been... goodbye.” He says as he just walks out the door... as if everything they had was nothing to the man but Angel knew that was cause that he was too loving but he just.. can’t help himself.... after all... valentine was everything to him even after... the accident with his family.
"Its always about you!" skye screamed as she stormed off to there room and began to pack her things. Before she realized it she had tears streaming down her face, blinding her vision as she placed clothes into her bag. She had stopped for a moment to look in the bathroom mirror as she cried harder. "Dammit Skye... Had to run your mouth..." she cried out to herself. She glared at her own reflection, hating how she was crying, without even thinking she slammed her fist against the mirror as it shattered to pieces leaving cuts on her knuckles. Skye grabbed her stuff as she walked into the kitchen and rinsed her hand off.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 10:38 PM
He jumps a bit hearing her, he grabs his chest a bit growling softly to himself “ ... I’m sorry it’s not done..” his eyes widened when he saw her come back seeing the blood “ what? What did you do? Here let me get some bandages” He says worryingly looking for the first aid kit

Teggy
December 2nd, 2017, 10:46 PM
He jumps a bit hearing her, he grabs his chest a bit growling softly to himself “ ... I’m sorry it’s not done..” his eyes widened when he saw her come back seeing the blood “ what? What did you do? Here let me get some bandages” He says worryingly looking for the first aid kit
Skye glared at him. "Don't touch me!!!" Skye screamed as she stomped out of the house.

:blue:
December 3rd, 2017, 05:39 AM
Tord had been through another round of brokenly sitting in his room. Crying, cuts, it just seemed normal to him at this point. However, he had to tell himself that this probably wasn’t okay, it had just become so normal to him that it was okay. Pain rippling through his arms, he quickly used a bunch of bandages to hide the blood, though they quickly became a sort of pink. He could ignore that, hiding the bandages under a sweater, which he threw over the button-up shirt he was wearing. Sure, his arms still burned, but he couldn’t care less. Awkwardly adjusting the sleeves, he sighed. He knew what he wanted to do, but he didn’t exactly know if he was going to do it. He supposed it was now or never, and he gathered himself enough to walk out of his room to go and find Sasuke.
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 09:15 AM
winter eyes widened but he simply let it happen. He growls softly as he looks away now... he was unsure of himself.

Sasuke was outside at the balcony with the window open, smoking away as if it was nothing. Once he heard Tord he began to press the burning cigarette against his arm feeling the sharp pain, but he showed no emotion to it. To bring himself pain was normal. He felt like he deserved it after all, he lead the most powerful mafia known to man. He begins to turn around “ .... my love you did again didn’t you?” He asks sadly as he begins to walk up to him wiping away a few tears “ ... what am I doing wrong?” He asks almost desperately and pained

rubinaito
December 3rd, 2017, 12:29 PM
Seeing as Killer and Lion aren't breaking up, who is Val and Angel gonna hook up with>

Teggy
December 3rd, 2017, 12:37 PM
Seeing as Killer and Lion aren't breaking up, who is Val and Angel gonna hook up with>
Um... i gyess there is time to do a redo of the matchmaking thing. Brb let me go get this)

Teggy
December 3rd, 2017, 12:49 PM
New Couple Matchups...

Angel x Tord

Naruto x Skye

Winter x Val

Sasuke x Sage

Teggy
December 3rd, 2017, 12:55 PM
winter eyes widened but he simply let it happen. He growls softly as he looks away now... he was unsure of himself.

Sasuke was outside at the balcony with the window open, smoking away as if it was nothing. Once he heard Tord he began to press the burning cigarette against his arm feeling the sharp pain, but he showed no emotion to it. To bring himself pain was normal. He felt like he deserved it after all, he lead the most powerful mafia known to man. He begins to turn around “ .... my love you did again didn’t you?” He asks sadly as he begins to walk up to him wiping away a few tears “ ... what am I doing wrong?” He asks almost desperately and pained
Skye hoped maybe he would go after her, but it seemed he wasn't, and that broke her.... The crying girl walked the street, no where to go but forward. "Maybe one of his brothers are home and can help me out..." she said to herself as she made her way to the nicer of the 3. When she walked up to Narutos door there air didn't feel right, but she pushed it away as she rang the door bell, wiping tears away so she didn't look like a mess.

December 3rd, 2017, 01:02 PM

Tord tried not to flinch as he saw Sasuke, especially after he saw the god just shove a burning cigar against his arm. Taking a deep breath, he tried to keep himself from dying of anxiety. “I...well...it’s just...” he spent forever trying to put together the right words. How could he do this? Biting the inside of his cheek, he took a shakey breath. “It’s nothing about you, it’s just me,” He started simply. “I...I think we should break up,” Tord completed, his eyes glancing away as he tried not to cry. “I just...need some time to myself,” he added, unsure if this was how he should word it. He couldn’t put into words every night he went through, caused by Sasuke or not, it was painful, trembling as he stood there, not knowing what to brace himself for.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 05:29 PM
Im back!! )
Naruto has tears in his eyes jumping a bit when she heard the door bell. He quickly wipes his tears “ coming!” He gets up suddenly flinching a bit at a sudden pain. Than he quickly walks to the door opening it fast however... he gave a sad sigh when he saw it was Skye “ ... what’s wrong? What did Winter do this time?” He asks worryingly

Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he looks at him than looks away with a soft growl “ ... lies. It’s about me and you right? It’s my fault.” He says calmly “ ... It’s because of my job isn’t it? Or is it because what I’ve done? “ he asks darkly as he looks at him “ .... but I understand, you aren’t the only one suffering Tord...” he says coldly as he begins to walk towards a rack and begins to toss some keys to Tord “ ... this house is yours now. Also-“ he begins to take off his shirt showing his powerful muscles and many scars especially when he turned around showing fresh new whip wounds healing slowly as he begins to toss the shirt to him “ you gave that to me.... you can have it. “ he says as he begins to put on his coat. “ ...... Tord... just know I love you... and always will but I can not forgive myself for ... putting you though though that... those cuts are because of me right? .... these whip wounds on my back ... are because of you “ He says as he walks out the door

December 3rd, 2017, 06:10 PM
Im back!! )
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he looks at him than looks away with a soft growl “ ... lies. It’s about me and you right? It’s my fault.” He says calmly “ ... It’s because of my job isn’t it? Or is it because what I’ve done? “ he asks darkly as he looks at him “ .... but I understand, you aren’t the only one suffering Tord...” he says coldly as he begins to walk towards a rack and begins to toss some keys to Tord “ ... this house is yours now. Also-“ he begins to take off his shirt showing his powerful muscles and many scars especially when he turned around showing fresh new whip wounds healing slowly as he begins to toss the shirt to him “ you gave that to me.... you can have it. “ he says as he begins to put on his coat. “ ...... Tord... just know I love you... and always will but I can not forgive myself for ... putting you though though that... those cuts are because of me right? .... these whip wounds on my back ... are because of you “ He says as he walks out the door

Tord wasn’t sure what to say, he was breaking as he stood there. That wasn’t what he meant! He just wanted to tone down their relationship a bit so that he didn’t have the additional stress of feeling a very strong commitment to Sasuke. That was still what he felt, but now he felt as though he had just been cracked in two. Now he had a house, and a shirt that was way too big for his smaller, scrawny body. “That...that’s not what I meant!” Tord cried, but Sasuke was already gone. Maybe...maybe he just had a bad night, and the god would be back the next day. Yeah...maybe. He told himself it was stupid to even think that, staring down at the keys in silence. Well, he would give it a few days, and try not to sink into the abyss. However, if it happened, he wouldn’t stop himself. Drowning would be the easiest way. He sighed, leaning back against the wall, trying to figure out what just happened.

(( wait do you have a plan over how tord and angel would meet- ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 06:16 PM
Tord wasn’t sure what to say, he was breaking as he stood there. That wasn’t what he meant! He just wanted to tone down their relationship a bit so that he didn’t have the additional stress of feeling a very strong commitment to Sasuke. That was still what he felt, but now he felt as though he had just been cracked in two. Now he had a house, and a shirt that was way too big for his smaller, scrawny body. “That...that’s not what I meant!” Tord cried, but Sasuke was already gone. Maybe...maybe he just had a bad night, and the god would be back the next day. Yeah...maybe. He told himself it was stupid to even think that, staring down at the keys in silence. Well, he would give it a few days, and try not to sink into the abyss. However, if it happened, he wouldn’t stop himself. Drowning would be the easiest way. He sighed, leaning back against the wall, trying to figure out what just happened.

(( wait do you have a plan over how tord and angel would meet- ))
( Yes :3 angel usually comes to Sasuke for advice or whenever he’s sad since you’re in his home. He’ll be coming to you! ) Sasuke was in his car at first he just sat there growling to him as he punches the wheel hard. Letting out some stress and grief before... letting the tears flow.

Angel was riding on his motorcycle heading straight towards Sasukes house soon he gets off not noticing Sasuke driving off from behind as he begins to ring the doorbell. He wipes his eyes a bit not wanting to be seen as weak in front of the eldest brother and leader of the family gang. He just waits patiently... already missing valentine with each moment.

Sasuke eventually parks the car in front of a bar his mafia owed, he cracks his neck a bit and pulls out a cigarette waiting for the tears to dry before heading in. He was a leader... not a crybaby even though... he badly wanted to.

December 3rd, 2017, 06:24 PM
( Yes :3 angel usually comes to Sasuke for advice or whenever he’s sad since you’re in his home. He’ll be coming to you! )
Angel was riding on his motorcycle heading straight towards Sasukes house soon he gets off not noticing Sasuke driving off from behind as he begins to ring the doorbell. He wipes his eyes a bit not wanting to be seen as weak in front of the eldest brother and leader of the family gang. He just waits patiently... already missing valentine with each moment.

Tord had just simply been staring into a wall, before dropping everything in his hands as he heard a knock at the door. Okay, maybe everything was better! His eyes lit up, and he rushed to the door, nearly falling down. “Sa...Angel?” his eyes dimmed a bit, excitement being replaced with confusion. “Why are you here?” he asked, blinking as he stood there.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 06:26 PM
Tord had just simply been staring into a wall, before dropping everything in his hands as he heard a knock at the door. Okay, maybe everything was better! His eyes lit up, and he rushed to the door, nearly falling down. “Sa...Angel?” his eyes dimmed a bit, excitement being replaced with confusion. “Why are you here?” he asked, blinking as he stood there.
He jumps a bit when Tord answered the door suddenly “ ... well I was looking for Sasuke... I just.. I need to speak to him.” He says rather sadly as he rubs the back of his neck “ ... may I come in?”

rubinaito
December 3rd, 2017, 06:29 PM
Im back!! )
Naruto has tears in his eyes jumping a bit when she heard the door bell. He quickly wipes his tears “ coming!” He gets up suddenly flinching a bit at a sudden pain. Than he quickly walks to the door opening it fast however... he gave a sad sigh when he saw it was Skye “ ... what’s wrong? What did Winter do this time?” He asks worryingly

(So, what if Sasuke was abusive towards Sage because he missed Tord and knew that Sage couldn't replace him?)

Sage had been wandering the streets, not paying attention to where he was going or what he was doing. He kept his head down, hardly caring if he would bump into anybody. He barely felt the tears streaming down his face, and stared at a ground that felt like it was falling from beneath his feet. What had he done? Over a petty fight? He let out a groan, as he slammed into Sasuke. "Sorry, sir."He wiped his face, and looked up at Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 06:41 PM
(So, what if Sasuke was abusive towards Sage because he missed Tord and knew that Sage couldn't replace him?)

Sage had been wandering the streets, not paying attention to where he was going or what he was doing. He kept his head down, hardly caring if he would bump into anybody. He barely felt the tears streaming down his face, and stared at a ground that felt like it was falling from beneath his feet. What had he done? Over a petty fight? He let out a groan, as he slammed into Sasuke. "Sorry, sir."He wiped his face, and looked up at Sasuke.
Yes! :3) Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at him “ ..... it’s okay. Aren’t you Narutos man?” He asks calmly as he begins to look at him.

rubinaito
December 3rd, 2017, 06:47 PM
Yes! :3) Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at him “ ..... it’s okay. Aren’t you Narutos man?” He asks calmly as he begins to look at him.

"... We just broke up." Was all that Sage said and he began trying desperatly not to cry in front of the man. "I made a huge mistake, and I can't go back on it."

Teggy
December 3rd, 2017, 06:51 PM
Im back!! )

"Forget about me! Whats wrong with you?!" Skye asked worry all in her voice.

December 3rd, 2017, 06:54 PM
He jumps a bit when Tord answered the door suddenly “ ... well I was looking for Sasuke... I just.. I need to speak to him.” He says rather sadly as he rubs the back of his neck “ ... may I come in?”

”Uh...well...Sasuke apparently doesn’t live here anymore,” Tord murmured, not very loud. “But you can come in,” he smiled, trying to be reassuring through all the pain in his chest. “What’s wrong?” he asked, blinking.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 07:01 PM
Sasuke nods blowing some smoke “ Tord broke up with me. It’s to be expected... I’m not worthy of him..” he says sadly obviously holding in tears as he begins to lean against his car “ ... what did he do if you don’t mind me asking?”

Naruto smiles sadly “ um... “ tears begins to fall down his face but he quickly tries to wipe them away “ I really screwed up this time... he .. he left me” He says out of pure pain and guilt.

Angel rubs his arm a bit “ ... well... me and valentine... we broke up.. he said I was too clingy and ... too much for him... so I .. ended it” He says sadly “ ... I made a huge mistake..”

Teggy
December 3rd, 2017, 07:12 PM
Sasuke nods blowing some smoke “ Tord broke up with me. It’s to be expected... I’m not worthy of him..” he says sadly obviously holding in tears as he begins to lean against his car “ ... what did he do if you don’t mind me asking?”

Naruto smiles sadly “ um... “ tears begins to fall down his face but he quickly tries to wipe them away “ I really screwed up this time... he .. he left me” He says out of pure pain and guilt.

Angel rubs his arm a bit “ ... well... me and valentine... we broke up.. he said I was too clingy and ... too much for him... so I .. ended it” He says sadly “ ... I made a huge mistake..”
Skye's eyes widened as she looked at him. "I feel yah... I ended it with Winter..." skye said sniffling slightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 07:17 PM
His eyes widened “ but.. but... why? “ he wipes a few of his tears as eventually feeling the sharp pain again when he moved a bit. He intakes a sharp breath because of it but tried to act normal when she looks at him” I thought you two were finally going to get married “

December 3rd, 2017, 07:17 PM

Tord blinked, the Norski surprised about what had just happened. “Well...” he took a breath, trying to to tear up. “You’re not the only one that’s going through this, I...I just ended it with Sasuke as well,” he confessed, looking away. This was too much. It was hard to comfort someone when you were already dying on the inside, smiling to the best of his ability.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 07:21 PM
Tord blinked, the Norski surprised about what had just happened. “Well...” he took a breath, trying to to tear up. “You’re not the only one that’s going through this, I...I just ended it with Sasuke as well,” he confessed, looking away. This was too much. It was hard to comfort someone when you were already dying on the inside, smiling to the best of his ability.
Angel looked surprised at this “ but... but he finished the-“ he quickly cuts himself off hugging tord “ I’m so sorry. How did he take it? Did he hurt you?” He asks worryingly knowing Sasuke but he also knew that Sasuke never hit one of his loves but this case he can’t help but ask.

Teggy
December 3rd, 2017, 07:36 PM
His eyes widened “ but.. but... why? “ he wipes a few of his tears as eventually feeling the sharp pain again when he moved a bit. He intakes a sharp breath because of it but tried to act normal when she looks at him” I thought you two were finally going to get married “
"He just talked about how he wasn't ready and how its to soon." Skye said. "Are you alright?" she asked as she noticed him acting oddly.

rubinaito
December 3rd, 2017, 07:41 PM

"He missed our date tonight." Sage said quietly. "It's usually a trivial thing, but... we haven't had a date in months. His boss makes it impossible to do anything besides share a bed at night and eat together in the morning. He can't stick up for himself and it's infuriating..." He covered his eyes. "I don't know what I did wrong."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 07:46 PM
Naruto fakes a smile “ yes just back hurts from working all day... when did you start asking about it?”

Sasuke eyes glowed softly “ ... strange, his boss fears him that shouldn’t be a problem since...when did you ask about this date? How long have you been trying to get a date with Naruto? A week? Two months?”

rubinaito
December 3rd, 2017, 07:53 PM
Naruto fakes a smile “ yes just back hurts from working all day... when did you start asking about it?”

Sasuke eyes glowed softly “ ... strange, his boss fears him that shouldn’t be a problem since...when did you ask about this date? How long have you been trying to get a date with Naruto? A week? Two months?”

"A couple of months." Sage replied, sniffling and wiping his eyes. He usually didn't feel so vulnerable, small... but around Sasuke, he oddly felt safe.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 08:01 PM
"A couple of months." Sage replied, sniffling and wiping his eyes. He usually didn't feel so vulnerable, small... but around Sasuke, he oddly felt safe.
He nods slowly “ .... I see. “ he says as he begins to blow out some smoke tossing it to the ground stepping on it. “ he’s such a fool. “ he says playfully

Teggy
December 3rd, 2017, 08:05 PM

"Just last night... Naruto are you sure your ok?" Skye said as she took a step forward to him.

rubinaito
December 3rd, 2017, 08:07 PM
He nods slowly “ .... I see. “ he says as he begins to blow out some smoke tossing it to the ground stepping on it. “ he’s such a fool. “ he says playfully
"What do you mean?" Sage asked, wiping his eyes- again!- and looked to Sasuke with curiosity.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 08:08 PM
"Just last night... Naruto are you sure your ok?" Skye said as she took a step forward to him.
He nods quickly “ yes I am-“ he growls as a sharp pain hits him again “ ... I see... what was his excuse for not being ready for it”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 08:10 PM
"What do you mean?" Sage asked, wiping his eyes- again!- and looked to Sasuke with curiosity.
Sasuke smiles “ .... in order to show true love for the one you’ve chosen as mate you must suffer for a month or more to prove it... law of the wolves. He probably didn’t want you to know about it. Or didn’t think you’ll be able to take it”

Teggy
December 3rd, 2017, 08:12 PM
He nods quickly “ yes I am-“ he growls as a sharp pain hits him again “ ... I see... what was his excuse for not being ready for it”
"Forget about that whats wrong?!" Skye said as she started to inspect him, her hands pressing against his side.

rubinaito
December 3rd, 2017, 08:19 PM
Sasuke smiles “ .... in order to show true love for the one you’ve chosen as mate you must suffer for a month or more to prove it... law of the wolves. He probably didn’t want you to know about it. Or didn’t think you’ll be able to take it”

"What do you mean?" Sage asked nervously, his throat tightening. Had he made an even bigger mistake than he thought?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 08:20 PM
"Forget about that whats wrong?!" Skye said as she started to inspect him, her hands pressing against his side.
He quickly moves away growling sharply at the sudden pain from her touch “ ... If I say please promise me you won’t tell anyone else! Especially sage, he won’t be able to handle it and will try to fight the devil himself because of it! .... he can’t know. No one must know understand?” He says seriously

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 08:22 PM
"What do you mean?" Sage asked nervously, his throat tightening. Had he made an even bigger mistake than he thought?
He begins to unzip his coat, pulling it down a bit to show many scars on his back many old at least five were brand new and barely healing. “ took me five months to prove myself. But it doesn’t matter now. He had enough of me ... and I caused his suffering..” he says broken as he puts his coat back on

Teggy
December 3rd, 2017, 08:23 PM
He quickly moves away growling sharply at the sudden pain from her touch “ ... If I say please promise me you won’t tell anyone else! Especially sage, he won’t be able to handle it and will try to fight the devil himself because of it! .... he can’t know. No one must know understand?” He says seriously
Skye nodded quickly as her eyebrows frowned in worry. "Just tell me, you can trust me." she said softly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 08:32 PM
Skye nodded quickly as her eyebrows frowned in worry. "Just tell me, you can trust me." she said softly
” ..... five months... i finally proved my worth today...” he says as he begins to unbutton his shirt showing rather surprising muscles than he begins to turn around letting the shirt drop and showing the fresh, new whip wounds on his back. The bleeding has indeed stopped and it was just barely recovering but it looked like it hurt a lot. But it was among old scars each looking painful some old some barely a week old. “ ... In order to make sure you’re love is True, you must feel great pain and suffer greatly with the thought of them in mind. If you prove that you love them, that you would suffer greatly just for them... I finally passed today but... “ he laughs weakly “ ... it’s too late. I screwed up...”

rubinaito
December 3rd, 2017, 08:32 PM
He begins to unzip his coat, pulling it down a bit to show many scars on his back many old at least five were brand new and barely healing. “ took me five months to prove myself. But it doesn’t matter now. He had enough of me ... and I caused his suffering..” he says broken as he puts his coat back on
Sage moved a little closer to Sasuke, gently pressing his cool fingers to Sasuke's shoulder and looking up at him. It was almost poetic, that moment; two broken hearts meeting at night under the warm light of the lamp, trying to fit together. Little did he know, however, that his meeting with Sasuke would turn out to be the worst couple months of his life. "Sasuke, I..." He trailed off. "I have an apartment downtown." He said softly. "We could stay the night there. It's right before my contract ends, so... uh." He scratched his neck awkwardly. "But I don't have any beds or anything..."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 08:39 PM
Sage moved a little closer to Sasuke, gently pressing his cool fingers to Sasuke's shoulder and looking up at him. It was almost poetic, that moment; two broken hearts meeting at night under the warm light of the lamp, trying to fit together. Little did he know, however, that his meeting with Sasuke would turn out to be the worst couple months of his life. "Sasuke, I..." He trailed off. "I have an apartment downtown." He said softly. "We could stay the night there. It's right before my contract ends, so... uh." He scratched his neck awkwardly. "But I don't have any beds or anything..."
He looks at him “ .... sure but if you wish. We can buy some cheap beds on the way.. unless you would like to sleep on me?” He says playfully trying to brighten up the mood... maybe he can have a new start.... however... he didn’t feel right about it more like...he was unsure but it’s always worth giving it a shoot... however he also felt... anger? Yes he didn’t know why it was there especially if their just talking maybe it was left over from the break up either way. It probably won’t be a problem... or will it?

rubinaito
December 3rd, 2017, 08:42 PM
He looks at him “ .... sure but if you wish. We can buy some cheap beds on the way.. unless you would like to sleep on me?” He says playfully trying to brighten up the mood... maybe he can have a new start.... however... he didn’t feel right about it more like...he was unsure but it’s always worth giving it a shoot... however he also felt... anger? Yes he didn’t know why it was there especially if their just talking maybe it was left over from the break up either way. It probably won’t be a problem... or will it?

Sage turned bright red. "Let's just get the beds." He squeaked ever so slightly, not used to Sasuke's way of flirting.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 08:46 PM
Sage turned bright red. "Let's just get the beds." He squeaked ever so slightly, not used to Sasuke's way of flirting.
He laughs softly “ what’s wrong? I thought you were the big flirt? Or am I how to say.. too wild for your type of flirting “ he says with a playful wink

rubinaito
December 3rd, 2017, 08:47 PM
He laughs softly “ what’s wrong? I thought you were the big flirt? Or am I how to say.. too wild for your type of flirting “ he says with a playful wink
"Ah... second one. You're like Valentine." He shook his head. "S'kinda creepy. But, ah, let's just go get those beds."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 08:50 PM
"Ah... second one. You're like Valentine." He shook his head. "S'kinda creepy. But, ah, let's just go get those beds."
He huffs stubbornly “ like him? No he’s more tamed than I. More fun while I tend to capture the heart with true romance both wild and sweet “ He smiles as he begins to suddenly hold his hand “ for example-“ he says as he kisses sages hand “ You’re eyes are as beautiful as the sea, one can’t help be get lost however-“ he smiles as he begins to speak in a low husky voice “ I don’t mind it at all~”

rubinaito
December 3rd, 2017, 08:57 PM
He huffs stubbornly “ like him? No he’s more tamed than I. More fun while I tend to capture the heart with true romance both wild and sweet “ He smiles as he begins to suddenly hold his hand “ for example-“ he says as he kisses sages hand “ You’re eyes are as beautiful as the sea, one can’t help be get lost however-“ he smiles as he begins to speak in a low husky voice “ I don’t mind it at all~”
Sage blinked. "...Beds?"

Teggy
December 3rd, 2017, 08:57 PM
” ..... five months... i finally proved my worth today...” he says as he begins to unbutton his shirt showing rather surprising muscles than he begins to turn around letting the shirt drop and showing the fresh, new whip wounds on his back. The bleeding has indeed stopped and it was just barely recovering but it looked like it hurt a lot. But it was among old scars each looking painful some old some barely a week old. “ ... In order to make sure you’re love is True, you must feel great pain and suffer greatly with the thought of them in mind. If you prove that you love them, that you would suffer greatly just for them... I finally passed today but... “ he laughs weakly “ ... it’s too late. I screwed up...”
Skye's eyes went wide as she looked at his back. "Get your ass on that couch right now with your back in the air." Skye demanded as walked into the house and began to look for the stuff she needed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 09:02 PM
Sasuke laughs softly “ such a man. Fine I’ll lead the way. There is a shop nearby that knows me so they’ll give us good prices “ he says as he begins to walk

Naruto eyes widened a bit when she demanded and laughs softly “ Winter would’ve said that too “ he says playfully as he begins to do what she said painfully laying on the couch

Teggy
December 3rd, 2017, 09:11 PM
Sasuke laughs softly “ such a man. Fine I’ll lead the way. There is a shop nearby that knows me so they’ll give us good prices “ he says as he begins to walk

Naruto eyes widened a bit when she demanded and laughs softly “ Winter would’ve said that too “ he says playfully as he begins to do what she said painfully laying on the couch

Skye found everything she needed as she walked back to him.
"They seem to be like a cut. Cant be that hard..." she said outloud, though it was more to herself then to him. The girl rolled up her long sleeved shirt revealing past scars up amd down them and some still somewhat fresh.
"Lets get you cleaned up...." she said softly and grabbed the hot rag and began to clean his wounds.

wren
December 3rd, 2017, 11:22 PM
For the past 24 hours nobody had texted, called, or even read her outgoing messages. And secretly it was beginning to really bug Aspen. She was a social butterfly who relies heavily on her friends and family to keep her from completely going insane. And this was absolute agony. Even if it was say winter and Skye who called her drunk or even tord to ask for sugar it always kept her going. Now she was just sitting at her kitchen table tapping her foot and staring at her phone. Praying somebody needed her help. Finally getting far to antsy to sit and wait she quickly picked up her phone, if nobody's said anything to me. Something is horribly wrong! she quickly added the whole group into the message and sent it out saying.

"Guys. You have all been ignoring me! Something's wrong right? You would tell me if there was wouldn't you? Please. Guys? Did you all jump off a cliff together and not invite me?"

as she sent the text she leaned back, if anything she was creating more if a problem without even knowing she was doing it.
Once the text was sent to everybody on the group chat she stood up walked to the fridge and shuffled through it for a few minutes than pulled out spaghetti, heated it up and sat back down at the table. was that too needy? Should I delete it before they see?

.:Blue Wishes:. Rubinaito Teggy Sasukewolf (madness)

December 4th, 2017, 12:45 AM
Angel looked surprised at this “ but... but he finished the-“ he quickly cuts himself off hugging tord “ I’m so sorry. How did he take it? Did he hurt you?” He asks worryingly knowing Sasuke but he also knew that Sasuke never hit one of his loves but this case he can’t help but ask.

Tord glanced away, he could barely care in this situation. “He didn’t exactly take it well, I just...I don’t know” He whispered, shrugging. “But no, I’m fine,” He knew he wasn’t exactly okay, but he wasn’t going to admit that. “I’m not that important,” he murmured, looking at Angel, “How are you doing?”

Teggy
December 4th, 2017, 06:43 AM
For the past 24 hours nobody had texted, called, or even read her outgoing messages. And secretly it was beginning to really bug Aspen. She was a social butterfly who relies heavily on her friends and family to keep her from completely going insane. And this was absolute agony. Even if it was say winter and Skye who called her drunk or even tord to ask for sugar it always kept her going. Now she was just sitting at her kitchen table tapping her foot and staring at her phone. Praying somebody needed her help. Finally getting far to antsy to sit and wait she quickly picked up her phone, if nobody's said anything to me. Something is horribly wrong! she quickly added the whole group into the message and sent it out saying.

"Guys. You have all been ignoring me! Something's wrong right? You would tell me if there was wouldn't you? Please. Guys? Did you all jump off a cliff together and not invite me?"

as she sent the text she leaned back, if anything she was creating more if a problem without even knowing she was doing it.
Once the text was sent to everybody on the group chat she stood up walked to the fridge and shuffled through it for a few minutes than pulled out spaghetti, heated it up and sat back down at the table. was that too needy? Should I delete it before they see?

.:Blue Wishes:. Rubinaito Teggy Sasukewolf (madness)
Skye felt her phone vibrate in her pocket as she took her attention away from Narutoas she looked at the text.
"I dumbed Winters ass!" She texted back. "I believe everythingis going shacky."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 06:52 AM
Sasuke sees the text but ignores it as he keeps walking by Sage

Naruto hears his phone ringing and looks at skye who was also sending a text as he begins to grab his and look at it. He eventually begins to send a text saying “ sage left me. Skye is here helping me with the pain “ he texts quickly as he puts his phone down

Angel rubs the back of his head “ ... I’m scared. I barely started The proving of love and I did it for him..” he says sadly as he looks at him “ ... but I’m fine now that your heres... just it’s still... lonely without Valentine and I bet it’s lonely without your flirting wolf too”

Winter eyes glowed a bit as he begins to look at his phone seeing the texts sighing when he saw skye and Naruto reply. So he just begins to text someone else someone who’s usually good at this. He begins to text valentine “ hi you up?”

Teggy
.:Blue Wishes:.
Celestial
Rubinaito

December 4th, 2017, 08:30 AM
Angel rubs the back of his head “ ... I’m scared. I barely started The proving of love and I did it for him..” he says sadly as he looks at him “ ... but I’m fine now that your heres... just it’s still... lonely without Valentine and I bet it’s lonely without your flirting wolf too”

Tord awkwardly nodded. He knew that feeling well.
"I...I'd have to agree,"[/ he said simply, glancing away awkwardly. What could he say now? He couldn't exactly begin to pour everything out, that was stupid. He just ended up sitting there in the awkward silence, hoping that Angel would find something to say, and he wouldn't have to. Tord knew he was horrible at these kinds of things, and didn't know what to say about them.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 08:42 AM
Tord awkwardly nodded. He knew that feeling well.
"I...I'd have to agree,"[/ he said simply, glancing away awkwardly. What could he say now? He couldn't exactly begin to pour everything out, that was stupid. He just ended up sitting there in the awkward silence, hoping that Angel would find something to say, and he wouldn't have to. Tord knew he was horrible at these kinds of things, and didn't know what to say about them.
He begins to laugh suddenly “ I’m sorry it’s just so interesting... we all had to face something to be with y’all only to have it end as soon as we finished it... it’s funny but also sad. I had to face a lot os stuff just to get a good job within my family... I was clingy for a reason..”

rubinaito
December 4th, 2017, 08:46 AM

Winter eyes glowed a bit as he begins to look at his phone seeing the texts sighing when he saw skye and Naruto reply. So he just begins to text someone else someone who’s usually good at this. He begins to text valentine “ hi you up?”
Rubinaito

Valentine was slumped up against the back of his couch with a wine-bottle in hand- he didn't drink that awful beer- when he got two messages. He looked up to see one from his sister, and he grimaced upon seeing Skye and Naruto's reply. His thumb hovered over the buttons, wanting to reply but just eventually swiping over to the next message from Winter. "Yeah." He replied, taking a swig from the wine bottle. "Drunk, but up. What do you need?" He peered down the neck of the bottle, disappointed; it was empty now. He sat it beside another empty bottle and got up, swaying slightly as he staggered over to the kitchen. He slumped up against the fridge, opening the wine-cabinet next to it and looking through his bottles for whatever he had that was stronger than the others.

Sage didn't even look at his phone, his hand brushing up against Sasuke's ever so slightly. "So, you're in the Mafia." He started, trying to spark up a conversation in the slightly awkward silence. "What's that like?" His emerald green eyes flicked up to Sasuke's, curious.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 08:54 AM
Valentine was slumped up against the back of his couch with a wine-bottle in hand- he didn't drink that awful beer- when he got two messages. He looked up to see one from his sister, and he grimaced upon seeing Skye and Naruto's reply. His thumb hovered over the buttons, wanting to reply but just eventually swiping over to the next message from Winter. "Yeah." He replied, taking a swig from the wine bottle. "Drunk, but up. What do you need?" He peered down the neck of the bottle, disappointed; it was empty now. He sat it beside another empty bottle and got up, swaying slightly as he staggered over to the kitchen. He slumped up against the fridge, opening the wine-cabinet next to it and looking through his bottles for whatever he had that was stronger than the others.

Sage didn't even look at his phone, his hand brushing up against Sasuke's ever so slightly. "So, you're in the Mafia." He started, trying to spark up a conversation in the slightly awkward silence. "What's that like?" His emerald green eyes flicked up to Sasuke's, curious.
Winter eyes glowed as he quickly replies “ I’m coming over. I’ll bring something strong seems like you got dumped as a huh?” He texts as he begins to head out looking up than just walking down the road

Sasuke smiles “ I lead it. It’s interesting in a way but very.. how to say painful as well. I constantly have to step up and fight just to keep my rank. Either way it’s not a good job to have but it’s fun if you’re into being bad and all “ he says playfully as he looks at him “ however I may lead it but my father is in control and that’s... annoying “

rubinaito
December 4th, 2017, 09:14 AM
Winter eyes glowed as he quickly replies “ I’m coming over. I’ll bring something strong seems like you got dumped as a huh?” He texts as he begins to head out looking up than just walking down the road

Sasuke smiles “ I lead it. It’s interesting in a way but very.. how to say painful as well. I constantly have to step up and fight just to keep my rank. Either way it’s not a good job to have but it’s fun if you’re into being bad and all “ he says playfully as he looks at him “ however I may lead it but my father is in control and that’s... annoying “

"Sorta," Valentine replied, grabbing out a bottle of raspberry-flavored vodka and grabbing the cork-opener. "I made a mistake with Angel and he stormed out after breaking up with me. Guess I deserve it, huh?" He staggered over to the door and unlocked it for Winter before slumping over on the couch and taking a long swig.

"Annoying?" Sage asked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 09:17 AM
"Sorta," Valentine replied, grabbing out a bottle of raspberry-flavored vodka and grabbing the cork-opener. "I made a mistake with Angel and he stormed out after breaking up with me. Guess I deserve it, huh?" He staggered over to the door and unlocked it for Winter before slumping over on the couch and taking a long swig.

"Annoying?" Sage asked.
Winter eyes widened a bit than he suddenly laughs knowing why as he begins to text valentine back “ was it because you said that he was clingy?” He texts as he begins to walk into a store buying something strong.

Sasuke nods “ in order to be leader I must know my place. He leads everything along with my mother and we have to prove our worth to him... in order to get married or get a worthy job along the ranks of our kin we must suffer mentally or physically. For love it’s physically while for ranks it’s mentally.”

Teggy
December 4th, 2017, 09:57 AM

Naruto hears his phone ringing and looks at skye who was also sending a text as he begins to grab his and look at it. He eventually begins to send a text saying “ sage left me. Skye is here helping me with the pain “ he texts quickly as he puts his phone down

Teggy
.:Blue Wishes:.
Celestial
Rubinaito
Skye turned her phone off and began to clean Narutos back.
"This may sting." skye said as she put Peroxide on his back.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Skye turned her phone off and began to clean Narutos back.
"This may sting." skye said as she put Peroxide on his back.
He hisses a bit grabbing the couch “ ow” he says simply

Teggy
December 4th, 2017, 10:13 AM
He hisses a bit grabbing the couch “ ow” he says simply
"Better then what I use to use so keep quiet." Skye said as she began to clean away the white bubbles that had formed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 10:20 AM
"Better then what I use to use so keep quiet." Skye said as she began to clean away the white bubbles that had formed.
He nods slowly “ I see-“ he cuts himself off with a growl “ ... almost done?”

Teggy
December 4th, 2017, 10:22 AM
He nods slowly “ I see-“ he cuts himself off with a growl “ ... almost done?”
Skye let out a snort of amusement.
"Not even close, so hold still or im gonna make it hurt more." Skye said like a mother would to her child as she placed more Peroxide on him, soon she began to bandage the wounds.

December 4th, 2017, 11:19 AM
He begins to laugh suddenly “ I’m sorry it’s just so interesting... we all had to face something to be with y’all only to have it end as soon as we finished it... it’s funny but also sad. I had to face a lot os stuff just to get a good job within my family... I was clingy for a reason..”

"Well..." Tord smiled awkwardly, trying to be reassuring. "I could understand that," he said, glancing away sadly, trembling slightly. He kind of wanted to cry, the pain of enduring what had just happened, listening to Angel say everything made him feel worse. He wanted to turn to drinking, but he was a little too young for that, sighing, trying to figure out what to say.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Skye let out a snort of amusement.
"Not even close, so hold still or im gonna make it hurt more." Skye said like a mother would to her child as she placed more Peroxide on him, soon she began to bandage the wounds.
he laughs softly “ honestly I should be-“ he cuts himself off with a growl when she added more than once she bandaged it he sighs in relief “ .... thank you truly “

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 11:21 AM
"Well..." Tord smiled awkwardly, trying to be reassuring. "I could understand that," he said, glancing away sadly, trembling slightly. He kind of wanted to cry, the pain of enduring what had just happened, listening to Angel say everything made him feel worse. He wanted to turn to drinking, but he was a little too young for that, sighing, trying to figure out what to say.
He smiles sadly as he begins to suddenly hug Tord “ I’m sure he still loves you I mean he went though hell just to be with you! So I wouldn’t worry.... he’s the type to stay true to his love. But... how about we hang out a bit until Than to cheer us up”

December 4th, 2017, 01:32 PM
He smiles sadly as he begins to suddenly hug Tord “ I’m sure he still loves you I mean he went though hell just to be with you! So I wouldn’t worry.... he’s the type to stay true to his love. But... how about we hang out a bit until Than to cheer us up”

Tord has to admit he was surprised by the hug he had just been wrapped in. “I...don’t know...” he murmured, as he was very unsure currently. “Yeah, we can do that,” he smiled after a moment. Maybe this would be enough for him to stay alive, smiling awkwardly the whole time.

(( okay i have an idea for how tord and sasuke would get back together but i’m a little short on time so- ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Tord has to admit he was surprised by the hug he had just been wrapped in. “I...don’t know...” he murmured, as he was very unsure currently. “Yeah, we can do that,” he smiled after a moment. Maybe this would be enough for him to stay alive, smiling awkwardly the whole time.

(( okay i have an idea for how tord and sasuke would get back together but i’m a little short on time so- ))
Tell me I have the whole day off :3) Angel smiles “ okay want me to heat up some cocoa? While you pick the movie or something?” He asks happily

Teggy
December 4th, 2017, 01:41 PM
he laughs softly “ honestly I should be-“ he cuts himself off with a growl when she added more than once she bandaged it he sighs in relief “ .... thank you truly “
"Of course... Your my friend... Do you have any alcohol it will reduce your pain?" Skye asked standing up

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 01:48 PM
"Of course... Your my friend... Do you have any alcohol it will reduce your pain?" Skye asked standing up
He nods “ yes however it’s very strong so just give me a few shots of it. It’s hidden behind the painting of a plant”

Teggy
December 4th, 2017, 02:00 PM
He nods “ yes however it’s very strong so just give me a few shots of it. It’s hidden behind the painting of a plant”
"Ok." Skye said looking around for the plant painting as she found it and moved it. "Clever " she said as she handed him the bottle. "Just take a swig."

rubinaito
December 4th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Winter eyes widened a bit than he suddenly laughs knowing why as he begins to text valentine back “ was it because you said that he was clingy?” He texts as he begins to walk into a store buying something strong.

Sasuke nods “ in order to be leader I must know my place. He leads everything along with my mother and we have to prove our worth to him... in order to get married or get a worthy job along the ranks of our kin we must suffer mentally or physically. For love it’s physically while for ranks it’s mentally.”
"Yep." Valentine replied, grimacing as he texted the response. He covered his face with a pillow, groaning.

"Makes sense." Sage said, his hand brushing up against Sasuke's again. "..." He didn't say anything, adjusting the collar on his jacket before stopping. "This the place?" He looked at the store in front of them.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 02:13 PM
naruto growls “ I’m a wolfheart I can take more” He says as he grabs the bottle and begins to drink it hard eventually stopping at half a bottle. He groans a bit giving it back to her “ okay I feel better now.”

Winter laughs softly as he begins to knock on the door “ yo lover boy open up I got the stuff “ he says playfully

Sasuke eventually just begins to hold sage’s hand “ yep come on in” he says with a playful wink as he walks in almost immediately the owner walks up to them “ is there anything you want my lord” Mostly speaking to Sasuke who just smiles “ come on lover boy tell them what you want “

December 4th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Tell me I have the whole day off :3) Angel smiles “ okay want me to heat up some cocoa? While you pick the movie or something?” He asks happily

(( oh that’s cool i was at school so i couldn’t reply, i’m home now though so i’ll type it-

it’s weird, and slightly depressing, just a warning-
essentially, i don’t think tord would ever get into a very serious relationship with angel, he would rather just have a very nice friendship that sometimes got mistaken for a romantic relationship. anyways, angel would keep him happy for awhile, enough for him to stop cutting and having thoughts of suicide for awhile, by the time sage goes to try and find naruto to tell him about the abuse or something (however rubinaito wants to do it) tord would have sort of entered a depressed stage again, and decides he would commit suicide, i don’t know where i would go from there, but maybe angel would try to find sasuke or something of the sort, it’s horrible, i know, ))

Tord shrugged. “Sure,” he smiled, though he didn’t think they had a whole bunch of movies in this house. Maybe he could rent something really quickly, he didn’t know. He adjusted his weight from one foot to the other, looking at the tv awkwardly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 02:27 PM
(( oh that’s cool i was at school so i couldn’t reply, i’m home now though so i’ll type it-

it’s weird, and slightly depressing, just a warning-
essentially, i don’t think tord would ever get into a very serious relationship with angel, he would rather just have a very nice friendship that sometimes got mistaken for a romantic relationship. anyways, angel would keep him happy for awhile, enough for him to stop cutting and having thoughts of suicide for awhile, by the time sage goes to try and find naruto to tell him about the abuse or something (however rubinaito wants to do it) tord would have sort of entered a depressed stage again, and decides he would commit suicide, i don’t know where i would go from there, but maybe angel would try to find sasuke or something of the sort, it’s horrible, i know, ))

Tord shrugged. “Sure,” he smiled, though he didn’t think they had a whole bunch of movies in this house. Maybe he could rent something really quickly, he didn’t know. He adjusted his weight from one foot to the other, looking at the tv awkwardly.
Lets do it!! Angel can go find Sasuke! To try to rescue you!!)
He smiles happily as he begins to start heating up some eventually he pours them into mugs and begins to walk towards Tord “ haven’t picked one?” He asks playfully

December 4th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Lets do it!! Angel can go find Sasuke! To try to rescue you!!)
He smiles happily as he begins to start heating up some eventually he pours them into mugs and begins to walk towards Tord “ haven’t picked one?” He asks playfully

Tord looked over at Angel, shrugging. “We don’t seem to have that many things,” he laughed, shrugging. “I could rent something...” he murmured to himself, still trying to figure out what to do.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Tord looked over at Angel, shrugging. “We don’t seem to have that many things,” he laughed, shrugging. “I could rent something...” he murmured to himself, still trying to figure out what to do.
He smiles “ hmm.... how about we invite Naruto or skye over they always have some fun ideas or whatever you want to do either way! I’m staying” he says happily and kindly

December 4th, 2017, 03:22 PM
He smiles “ hmm.... how about we invite Naruto or skye over they always have some fun ideas or whatever you want to do either way! I’m staying” he says happily and kindly

Tord blinked, before shrugging. “Sure, if they’re not too busy I mean,” He said. He didn’t want to be a burden to anyone. “And feel free to stay” He said, not voicing his inward thoughts that he couldn’t trust himself alone, looking at Angel to see what he would do.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Tord blinked, before shrugging. “Sure, if they’re not too busy I mean,” He said. He didn’t want to be a burden to anyone. “And feel free to stay” He said, not voicing his inward thoughts that he couldn’t trust himself alone, looking at Angel to see what he would do.
He smiles happily “ okay I’ll text them! Meanwhile we should pick a movie together! What do you usually watch?” He asks happily and kindly

Teggy
December 4th, 2017, 05:04 PM
naruto growls “ I’m a wolfheart I can take more” He says as he grabs the bottle and begins to drink it hard eventually stopping at half a bottle. He groans a bit giving it back to her “ okay I feel better now.”

Winter laughs softly as he begins to knock on the door “ yo lover boy open up I got the stuff “ he says playfully

Sasuke eventually just begins to hold sage’s hand “ yep come on in” he says with a playful wink as he walks in almost immediately the owner walks up to them “ is there anything you want my lord” Mostly speaking to Sasuke who just smiles “ come on lover boy tell them what you want “
Skye laughed "Just like your brother..." she said, a tinge of pain in her voice, but she shook it off. She looked down at the bottle in her hand. "Winter said i needed to fix my drinking habits... Least im not getting high like I use to... But he isnt here... Guess ill take some myself." Skye said taking a large gulp of the alcohol

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Skye laughed "Just like your brother..." she said, a tinge of pain in her voice, but she shook it off. She looked down at the bottle in her hand. "Winter said i needed to fix my drinking habits... Least im not getting high like I use to... But he isnt here... Guess ill take some myself." Skye said taking a large gulp of the alcohol
He laughs softly “...he may stuff but he’s only doing it because he cares... I’m sorry about him”

Teggy
December 4th, 2017, 05:20 PM
He laughs softly “...he may stuff but he’s only doing it because he cares... I’m sorry about him”
(Lol we should have them get drunk and they try and do stupid things like claim the house XD)
"Eh... It was bound to happen... He would either get bored of me or Id run off. Didnt exept this though.... " skye said

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 05:23 PM
(Lol we should have them get drunk and they try and do stupid things like claim the house XD)
"Eh... It was bound to happen... He would either get bored of me or Id run off. Didnt exept this though.... " skye said
XD yes!!) Naruto laughs softly “ he’s a shy guy If you can believe it but... to think that he would do the proving is proof... never mind”

Teggy
December 4th, 2017, 05:34 PM
XD yes!!) Naruto laughs softly “ he’s a shy guy If you can believe it but... to think that he would do the proving is proof... never mind”
"What do you mean?" Skye said as she took a drink from the bottle in her hand.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 05:37 PM
"What do you mean?" Skye said as she took a drink from the bottle in her hand.
He smiles “ these wounds are from the proving... he is also suffering to keep his love true ... but I guess that’s in the past now” he says as he begins to lean back

Teggy
December 4th, 2017, 05:52 PM
He smiles “ these wounds are from the proving... he is also suffering to keep his love true ... but I guess that’s in the past now” he says as he begins to lean back
Skye gripped the bottle tightly, the alcohol messing woth her emotions as tears started running down her face.
"I hate how im an emotional drinker!" She cried

December 4th, 2017, 06:37 PM
He smiles happily “ okay I’ll text them! Meanwhile we should pick a movie together! What do you usually watch?” He asks happily and kindly

Tord nodded. He was starting to enjoy Angel’s company to be honest. Sure, they had only been in the house together for less than half an hour, but he didn’t mind. “I just watch whatever I can find to be honest,” Tord shrugged, as he didn’t watch movies very often, and instead preferred to just watch YouTube or something of the sort.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Naruto laughs loudly “ I’m not ~” he says playfully as he brings out a other bottle “ I’m having so much fun~”

Angel smiles “ hmm why not some funny videos on YouTube?” He asks playfully “ as long as I can cheer us up than I don’t anything as well “

December 4th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Angel smiles “ hmm why not some funny videos on YouTube?” He asks playfully “ as long as I can cheer us up than I don’t anything as well “

Tord blinked. “You basically read my mind,” he smiled, leaning against Angel and breathing out. “Let’s do that,” he murmured, letting everything else slip from his mind for the time being.

Teggy
December 4th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Naruto laughs loudly “ I’m not ~” he says playfully as he brings out a other bottle “ I’m having so much fun~”

(OMG Naruto and skye should get drunk and go to like a club and take pics of them having fun XD Add some drama into this rp XD) "Shut up you!" Skye laughed as she took the last few chugs of the bottle, a red flush going across her pale cheeks.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Angel smiles petting his head “ yep let’s “ he says happily as he begins to lead Tord to the couch sitting down happily “ so which funny videos are you interested in?”

Yes!) Naruto laughs softly “ no! “ he says happily as he finishes his new bottle “ we’re all out of fun”

December 4th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Angel smiles petting his head “ yep let’s “ he says happily as he begins to lead Tord to the couch sitting down happily “ so which funny videos are you interested in?”

Tord tried not to flinch as he felt someone touch his head. It felt so familiar, yet so alien at the same time. “Anything, really,” he shrugged, smiling. “I watch comedians or...well...anything!” He admitted, as he always seemed to watch the same stupid videos, leaning against Angel still.

Teggy
December 4th, 2017, 07:23 PM

Yes!) Naruto laughs softly “ no! “ he says happily as he finishes his new bottle “ we’re all out of fun”skye stood up dramatically.
"No! The night is young and so are we! So lets get some outing clothes on and go get wasted!" Skye declared as she raised the bottle in the air.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 07:29 PM
He laughs softly “ ... Kevin heart?” He asks playfully as he leans back letting Tord lean against him. “ you must really miss him huh?” He says mostly to himself

Naruto laughs softly “ yay?! Ah wait! “ he says falling off the couch “ I need to text Angel! We may need... a driver “

Teggy
December 4th, 2017, 07:36 PM
He laughs softly “ ... Kevin heart?” He asks playfully as he leans back letting Tord lean against him. “ you must really miss him huh?” He says mostly to himself

Naruto laughs softly “ yay?! Ah wait! “ he says falling off the couch “ I need to text Angel! We may need... a driver “
"Ok! Ill go get changed into something ither than sweatpants." Skye said as she grabbed bed bags and walked to the bathroom

December 4th, 2017, 07:40 PM

Tord blinked. “Sure,” he shrugged, smiling. He was beginning to get settled down, but then he heard Angel, and he grew silent. He did miss Sasuke, but he didn’t want to say anything, just wating for the video start.

rubinaito
December 4th, 2017, 07:43 PM

Valentine let out a loud groan. "Door's open..." He took the pillow off of his face and took a swig from his bottle.

Sage blinked, looking around. "Ah... What are your cheapest beds?" His face flushed up with embarrassment, not used to being shyer and timider than his partner.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Naruto laughs softly as he begins to text angel “ need driver”

Angel sees the text and sighs softly “ I believe we’re not the only ones who got dumped Naruto is drunk right now”

Winter walks in “ found you. To think the angel dumped you even after he worked so hard to get that job” he says as he sits down by valentine

Sasuke smiles as the man nods “ everything is 50% off due to the lord here. Please look around.” Sasuke laughs softly “ ... come let’s check them out “ Rubinaito

Teggy
December 4th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Naruto laughs softly as he begins to text angel “ need driver”

Angel sees the text and sighs softly “ I believe we’re not the only ones who got dumped Naruto is drunk right now”

Winter walks in “ found you. To think the angel dumped you even after he worked so hard to get that job” he says as he sits down by valentine

Sasuke smiles as the man nods “ everything is 50% off due to the lord here. Please look around.” Sasuke laughs softly “ ... come let’s check them out “
Skye walked out in on of her less revealing but still revealing dresses that reached her alittle past her thigh. "I hope to god you are not wearing those clothes." She said as she placed on some high heels and played with her hair

December 5th, 2017, 04:19 AM

Tord blinked, glancing at the phone. He laughed a bit, before calming down. “You should probably want to figure out where he wants you to go...” he murmured. “Just so you make sure he doesn’t go on a murder spree,” he added, a little concerned over where this might be going.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 06:40 AM
Tord blinked, glancing at the phone. He laughed a bit, before calming down. “You should probably want to figure out where he wants you to go...” he murmured. “Just so you make sure he doesn’t go on a murder spree,” he added, a little concerned over where this might be going.
He smiles “ most likely still at home. Drunkly trying to get change which takes a while. “ he says as he begins to pet Tords head “ do you wanna go? “

December 5th, 2017, 01:11 PM
He smiles “ most likely still at home. Drunkly trying to get change which takes a while. “ he says as he begins to pet Tords head “ do you wanna go? “

Tord snorted as Angel said that, but nodded. "Yes, I suppose so," he laughed, rolling his eyes. "Want to make sure no one gets killed," he said simply, not moving from where he was however, as he was too comfortable for that.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Tord snorted as Angel said that, but nodded. "Yes, I suppose so," he laughed, rolling his eyes. "Want to make sure no one gets killed," he said simply, not moving from where he was however, as he was too comfortable for that.
Angel laughs softly “ yep especially since skye is with him... winters girl” he says as he begins to try to sit up but sighs in defeat since Tord was on him “ comfortable? “

December 5th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Angel laughs softly “ yep especially since skye is with him... winters girl” he says as he begins to try to sit up but sighs in defeat since Tord was on him “ comfortable? “

”Sure she’s still Winter’s with all the breakups that have been going on?” Tord asked, blinking. “Though someone is definitely going to get murdered,” he murmured. “Yes, I’m comfortable,” he laughed after a moment, but he pushed himself up, not wanting to be a burden.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 02:15 PM
”Sure she’s still Winter’s with all the breakups that have been going on?” Tord asked, blinking. “Though someone is definitely going to get murdered,” he murmured. “Yes, I’m comfortable,” he laughed after a moment, but he pushed himself up, not wanting to be a burden.
He laughs softly “ I’m betting someone would end up in a fight “ he says playfully as he suddenly holds Tord down making him lay on him again “ ahh they can wait for a bit “

December 5th, 2017, 02:31 PM
He laughs softly “ I’m betting someone would end up in a fight “ he says playfully as he suddenly holds Tord down making him lay on him again “ ahh they can wait for a bit “

Tord laughed, as he was pulled back down again, he tensed up, not knowing what would come next. “You really sure we should make them wait though?” he blinked, looking at Angel curiously.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Tord laughed, as he was pulled back down again, he tensed up, not knowing what would come next. “You really sure we should make them wait though?” he blinked, looking at Angel curiously.
He smiles “ yep besides Naruto can take anything he did finish the proving after all now than,” he begins to turn on the smart TV and began to put it on YouTube “ let’s laugh our heads off okay?”

December 5th, 2017, 04:22 PM
He smiles “ yep besides Naruto can take anything he did finish the proving after all now than,” he begins to turn on the smart TV and began to put it on YouTube “ let’s laugh our heads off okay?”

Tord laughed, through he wasn’t exactly sure if it was a good idea. “You said he might murder someone...but nevermind that,” he smiled, leaning against Angel again, smiling like an idiot.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Tord laughed, through he wasn’t exactly sure if it was a good idea. “You said he might murder someone...but nevermind that,” he smiled, leaning against Angel again, smiling like an idiot.
He smiles “ ... well he is a stubborn guy “ he says playfully as he begins to play a funny video “ did Sasuke ever did this for you?”

December 5th, 2017, 06:10 PM
He smiles “ ... well he is a stubborn guy “ he says playfully as he begins to play a funny video “ did Sasuke ever did this for you?”

Tord shrugged, choosing not to focus on other people for the time being. As he watched the video, he became aware of Angel speaking next to him, and he grew quiet. “Well...” he shrugged, “Not really,” he admitted. Sasuke had always seemed to be somewhere else at night, so he had to do it on his own, laying his head against Angel quietly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Tord shrugged, choosing not to focus on other people for the time being. As he watched the video, he became aware of Angel speaking next to him, and he grew quiet. “Well...” he shrugged, “Not really,” he admitted. Sasuke had always seemed to be somewhere else at night, so he had to do it on his own, laying his head against Angel quietly.
He laughs softly “ the guy was always shy about such things. He would always ask us if he should hold you or do things as if he was asking us permission to do it. Honestly that man is so... different from us..” he says looking at the video “ .... how did you two fall in love?”

December 5th, 2017, 07:00 PM
He laughs softly “ the guy was always shy about such things. He would always ask us if he should hold you or do things as if he was asking us permission to do it. Honestly that man is so... different from us..” he says looking at the video “ .... how did you two fall in love?”

Tord was quiet as Angel spoke, though he laughed softly as he heard about Sasuke talking to others. He kept his eyes on the video as Angel asked him about Sasuke. “I...can’t remember...” He said softly, kind of lying, kind of not. “It’s not something I’d like to talk about anyways” he added, staying quiet for the time being

(( do you remember how exactly did sasuke and tord get together? i can’t find when they first became a couple, ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Tord was quiet as Angel spoke, though he laughed softly as he heard about Sasuke talking to others. He kept his eyes on the video as Angel asked him about Sasuke. “I...can’t remember...” He said softly, kind of lying, kind of not. “It’s not something I’d like to talk about anyways” he added, staying quiet for the time being

(( do you remember how exactly did sasuke and tord get together? i can’t find when they first became a couple, ))
( I believe it was at the Halloween party where they first became a couple. Sasuke flirted, made Tord blush and eventually they fell for each other at least that’s how I remember it... should we make a rp on how they actually became a thing? :3) Angel smiles “ I see... I’m willing to bet he flirted with you wolf style “ he says playfully “ what did he say oh! Did he use the “ I never lie” thing?” He says playfully laughing a bit to himself “ he was quite a flirt before he met you honestly we’re all were shocked to find out that he was going though proving for you “

December 5th, 2017, 07:18 PM
( I believe it was at the Halloween party where they first became a couple. Sasuke flirted, made Tord blush and eventually they fell for each other at least that’s how I remember it... should we make a rp on how they actually became a thing? :3) Angel smiles “ I see... I’m willing to bet he flirted with you wolf style “ he says playfully “ what did he say oh! Did he use the “ I never lie” thing?” He says playfully laughing a bit to himself “ he was quite a flirt before he met you honestly we’re all were shocked to find out that he was going though proving for you “
(( yeah you’re probably right- would it be private then? ))

Tord rolled his eyes. Though he was slightly depressed than he was. “Maybe,” he sighed, “but as I said, I’d rather not talk about it,” He said softly, shaking his head to try and get rid of the few tears that were beginning to build in his eyes, Angel just kept talking, and Tord just stared at the video, trying not to cry, hiding most of his face under the blanket, keeping enough up to be able to see and breathe, but not be heard.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 09:05 PM
(( yeah you’re probably right- would it be private then? ))

Tord rolled his eyes. Though he was slightly depressed than he was. “Maybe,” he sighed, “but as I said, I’d rather not talk about it,” He said softly, shaking his head to try and get rid of the few tears that were beginning to build in his eyes, Angel just kept talking, and Tord just stared at the video, trying not to cry, hiding most of his face under the blanket, keeping enough up to be able to see and breathe, but not be heard.
Yes :3 want me to make it? Oh and should they be normal humans since when Sasuke met you He was still banished and all :3) Angel smiles happily as he kisses Tords head “ I’m sorry it’s just rare... I rarely spoke about my kin nor even spoke to them myself until now. Even now I don’t see them as brothers just strangers I’m eager to meet... they are awesome people willing to get beaten for their love... “ his eyes began to tear up a bit “ ... to think I nearly did it to..”

December 6th, 2017, 04:29 AM
Yes :3 want me to make it? Oh and should they be normal humans since when Sasuke met you He was still banished and all :3) Angel smiles happily as he kisses Tords head “ I’m sorry it’s just rare... I rarely spoke about my kin nor even spoke to them myself until now. Even now I don’t see them as brothers just strangers I’m eager to meet... they are awesome people willing to get beaten for their love... “ his eyes began to tear up a bit “ ... to think I nearly did it to..”

(( it’s all what you want to do sasuke, i’ll be good either way ))

Tord listened in dead silence, his heart breaking more and more with every word. “It’s fine,” he managed to push out, trembling slightly. He glanced up at Angel as it appeared he was beginning to cry, wrapping his arms around the god to the best of his ability, even though it was very difficult. As much as he was breaking inside, he didn’t want anyone else to be broken, silently staying close to Angel.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 6th, 2017, 06:36 AM
(( it’s all what you want to do sasuke, i’ll be good either way ))

Tord listened in dead silence, his heart breaking more and more with every word. “It’s fine,” he managed to push out, trembling slightly. He glanced up at Angel as it appeared he was beginning to cry, wrapping his arms around the god to the best of his ability, even though it was very difficult. As much as he was breaking inside, he didn’t want anyone else to be broken, silently staying close to Angel.
Angels eyes widened as he begins to hold him back quietly “ .... im sorry. I didn’t mean to make you cry “ he says guilty and sad as well as he kisses Tords head. “ just cry it out that always helps “ he says with a smile

December 6th, 2017, 08:41 AM
Angels eyes widened as he begins to hold him back quietly “ .... im sorry. I didn’t mean to make you cry “ he says guilty and sad as well as he kisses Tords head. “ just cry it out that always helps “ he says with a smile

Tord shook his head. "No, it's fine," he tried to reassure, trembling slightly. He didn't want to cry, but his cheeks were wet soon enough, just laying against Angel, trying not to let out everything, finding it funny how he was crying during a comedy video.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 6th, 2017, 08:51 AM
Tord shook his head. "No, it's fine," he tried to reassure, trembling slightly. He didn't want to cry, but his cheeks were wet soon enough, just laying against Angel, trying not to let out everything, finding it funny how he was crying during a comedy video.
He smiles softly petting his head “ come on let it out. Trust me it’ll make you feel better... do you want me to call winter? Perhaps Sasuke himself?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 6th, 2017, 09:22 AM
Killer was sitting in his office sighing softly as he looks out the widow. Something bad happened he could feel it. All of his kids came to him desperate to prove themselves that they can love and can marry the ones they love. However he hasn’t heard anything since they finished it nor has winter come back to prove his last proving. He starting to get eager, starting to get worried. He rubs his head a bit sighing once again as he stands up his long black hair was tied up in a ponytail and his eyes almost as red as blood glowed a bit in the darkness as he watches over the city that he claimed. Yet he cared little for it all he cared about right was his kids, they haven’t called him, answered his texts or anything. And to think he was excited to have grandkids?! Even went as far as calling his best wedding planners just eager to help them. Yet they didn’t answer not one word about it?! Especially from Naruto the wisest of the five hasn’t texted him. Should he go out and check on them or- he moves his head though his hair giving out a stressed sigh@celestial

December 6th, 2017, 11:15 AM
He smiles softly petting his head “ come on let it out. Trust me it’ll make you feel better... do you want me to call winter? Perhaps Sasuke himself?”

Tord was staring at nothing, still trembling. "Please don't" he said quickly, shaking. However, he let tears fall, trembling the entire time as he sat there.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 6th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Tord was staring at nothing, still trembling. "Please don't" he said quickly, shaking. However, he let tears fall, trembling the entire time as he sat there.
He nods slowly as he continues petting his head “ don’t worry I won’t... I’l stay here for you my friend “

December 6th, 2017, 01:45 PM
He nods slowly as he continues petting his head “ don’t worry I won’t... I’l stay here for you my friend “

Tord nodded, smiling awkwardly. He was just trying to not lose himself in any way, staying as close as possible to Angel, not speaking, despite wanting to thank Angel, he just couldn’t open his mouth unless he wanted to sound like he was gasping for air.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 6th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Tord nodded, smiling awkwardly. He was just trying to not lose himself in any way, staying as close as possible to Angel, not speaking, despite wanting to thank Angel, he just couldn’t open his mouth unless he wanted to sound like he was gasping for air.
He smiles softly petting his head “ you’re so cute! “ he says playfully and happily

December 6th, 2017, 02:36 PM
He smiles softly petting his head “ you’re so cute! “ he says playfully and happily

”Please don’t,” Tord murmured, his face heating up, and he quickly hid it under the blanket. It was hard to keep his calm, but he was finding a way to anyways, smiling a little bit from under the blanket.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 6th, 2017, 02:44 PM
”Please don’t,” Tord murmured, his face heating up, and he quickly hid it under the blanket. It was hard to keep his calm, but he was finding a way to anyways, smiling a little bit from under the blanket.
He smiles playfully “ aww getting shy?” He says playfully holding him close “ you’re so shy!”

December 6th, 2017, 03:18 PM
He smiles playfully “ aww getting shy?” He says playfully holding him close “ you’re so shy!”

”Shut up!” Tord said, not moving out from under the blankets, his cheeks heating up in the small space. He felt Angel holding him, and tensed up, unsure over what to do.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 6th, 2017, 03:30 PM
”Shut up!” Tord said, not moving out from under the blankets, his cheeks heating up in the small space. He felt Angel holding him, and tensed up, unsure over what to do.
He laughs softly “ come on!! Get out of there! “ he says happily

December 6th, 2017, 04:03 PM
He laughs softly “ come on!! Get out of there! “ he says happily

”But it’s nice!” Tord protested, not looking out of where he was. It was getting slightly hard to breathe, but it was nice nonetheless, not looking at Angel, and barely even moving for that matter.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 12:06 AM
”But it’s nice!” Tord protested, not looking out of where he was. It was getting slightly hard to breathe, but it was nice nonetheless, not looking at Angel, and barely even moving for that matter.
He laughs softly “ I’m going to count to 3 . One...” he says as he begins to grab the blanket

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 12:10 AM
[CENTER]
Killer was sitting in his office sighing softly as he looks out the widow. Something bad happened he could feel it. All of his kids came to him desperate to prove themselves that they can love and can marry the ones they love. However he hasn’t heard anything since they finished it nor has winter come back to prove his last proving. He starting to get eager, starting to get worried. He rubs his head a bit sighing once again as he stands up his long black hair was tied up in a ponytail and his eyes almost as red as blood glowed a bit in the darkness as he watches over the city that he claimed. Yet he cared little for it all he cared about right was his kids, they haven’t called him, answered his texts or anything. And to think he was excited to have grandkids?! Even went as far as calling his best wedding planners just eager to help them. Yet they didn’t answer not one word about it?! Especially from Naruto the wisest of the five hasn’t texted him. Should he go out and check on them or- he moves his head though his hair giving out a stressed sigh[/CENTER Celestial
Bump Celestial

December 7th, 2017, 03:51 AM
He laughs softly “ I’m going to count to 3 . One...” he says as he begins to grab the blanket

Tord was quiet, since Angel was beginning to count he got slightly nervous, curling up into an even tighter ball. “I’m not moving!” he yelled like a stubborn child, shaking slightly under the sheets.

Teggy
December 7th, 2017, 08:44 AM
Skye walked out in on of her less revealing but still revealing dresses that reached her alittle past her thigh. "I hope to god you are not wearing those clothes." She said as she placed on some high heels and played with her hair
Sasukewolf (madness) *^*

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 09:05 AM
Angel smiles “ 2..” He says playfully already getting ready to toss the sheets.

Naruto growls “ lay off my back! I wear what i want !” He says proudly while laying upside down on the couch

Teggy
December 7th, 2017, 09:23 AM

Naruto growls “ lay off my back! I wear what i want !” He says proudly while laying upside down on the couch
Skye laughed at him as she walked over to the couch and poked his cheek. "Go put on something else or ill do it myself!" she demanded like a mother would to her child.

December 7th, 2017, 02:23 PM

Tord made a sort of playful hissing noise, clutching the blankets close to him, rather keeping the warm space, despite barely being able to breathe.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 8th, 2017, 02:56 PM
[CENTER]
Killer was sitting in his office sighing softly as he looks out the widow. Something bad happened he could feel it. All of his kids came to him desperate to prove themselves that they can love and can marry the ones they love. However he hasn’t heard anything since they finished it nor has winter come back to prove his last proving. He starting to get eager, starting to get worried. He rubs his head a bit sighing once again as he stands up his long black hair was tied up in a ponytail and his eyes almost as red as blood glowed a bit in the darkness as he watches over the city that he claimed. Yet he cared little for it all he cared about right was his kids, they haven’t called him, answered his texts or anything. And to think he was excited to have grandkids?! Even went as far as calling his best wedding planners just eager to help them. Yet they didn’t answer not one word about it?! Especially from Naruto the wisest of the five hasn’t texted him. Should he go out and check on them or- he moves his head though his hair giving out a stressed sigh[/CENTER Celestial
Bumps!
Celestial

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 8th, 2017, 02:56 PM
Skye laughed at him as she walked over to the couch and poked his cheek. "Go put on something else or ill do it myself!" she demanded like a mother would to her child.
Naruto growls “ fine!” He says as he begins to stand up and head over to his room looking rather stubborn as he did

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 8th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Tord made a sort of playful hissing noise, clutching the blankets close to him, rather keeping the warm space, despite barely being able to breathe.
He smiles “ 3!” He says as he suddenly pulls the blanket trying to get it off “ come on Tord you can’t stay in there forever!!” He says happily

Teggy
December 8th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Naruto growls “ fine!” He says as he begins to stand up and head over to his room looking rather stubborn as he did
"Try doing it with a smile Mr Grumpy." Skye said smiling

wren
December 8th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Bumps!
Celestial
I haven't brought in lion

December 8th, 2017, 03:33 PM
He smiles “ 3!” He says as he suddenly pulls the blanket trying to get it off “ come on Tord you can’t stay in there forever!!” He says happily

Tord was hugging the blanket as though his very life depended on it. “Try me!” he yelled under the sheets, curling up into the tightest ball he could think of, not moving at all from the spot he was in, as he wasn’t giving up yet.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 8th, 2017, 03:35 PM
I haven't brought in lion
Ahhh k!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 8th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Tord was hugging the blanket as though his very life depended on it. “Try me!” he yelled under the sheets, curling up into the tightest ball he could think of, not moving at all from the spot he was in, as he wasn’t giving up yet.
He smiles “ come on!!” He says playfully as he pulls the sheets harder than he gets a idea “ .... fine than maybe I’ll just...” he jumps on Tord “ do this!”

December 8th, 2017, 03:40 PM
He smiles “ come on!!” He says playfully as he pulls the sheets harder than he gets a idea “ .... fine than maybe I’ll just...” he jumps on Tord “ do this!”

Tord screamed, all the air being knocked out of him, now making the blanket more of a suffocating area. “I can’t breathe!” he almost screamed, squirming as he now tried to get out of the blanket.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 10th, 2017, 01:11 AM
Tord screamed, all the air being knocked out of him, now making the blanket more of a suffocating area. “I can’t breathe!” he almost screamed, squirming as he now tried to get out of the blanket.
His eyes widened as he quickly begins to rip the blanket apart letting Tord breath “ oh my god! I’m so sorry! Are you okay? Do you need cpr?! “ he says hugging him worryingly

December 10th, 2017, 03:24 AM
His eyes widened as he quickly begins to rip the blanket apart letting Tord breath “ oh my god! I’m so sorry! Are you okay? Do you need cpr?! “ he says hugging him worryingly

Tord was soon aware of being able to breathe, being half in-shock the entire time. “No, I’m fine,” he laughed, just rejoicing the fact that he was now able to breathe. “I’m good,” he added, blinking as he was pulled into a hug. He hadn’t been expecting that, his entire body tensing up in the process.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 10th, 2017, 10:12 AM
Tord was soon aware of being able to breathe, being half in-shock the entire time. “No, I’m fine,” he laughed, just rejoicing the fact that he was now able to breathe. “I’m good,” he added, blinking as he was pulled into a hug. He hadn’t been expecting that, his entire body tensing up in the process.
Angel sighs in relief “ that’s good “ he says as he let’s go “ .... let’s go out” he says with a soft smile

December 10th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Angel sighs in relief “ that’s good “ he says as he let’s go “ .... let’s go out” he says with a soft smile

Tord hissed playfully as he could finally see everything. “Yeah, Let’s do that,” he agreed, righting himself on the couch once again. He didn’t exactly want to move, but he stood up, smiling awkwardly as he did so.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 10th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Tord hissed playfully as he could finally see everything. “Yeah, Let’s do that,” he agreed, righting himself on the couch once again. He didn’t exactly want to move, but he stood up, smiling awkwardly as he did so.
He smiles “ okay! Where do you want to go? .... unless you... want to visit our big boss? The man who judges us. Maybe he can help with.... all this break ups “

December 10th, 2017, 04:45 PM
He smiles “ okay! Where do you want to go? .... unless you... want to visit our big boss? The man who judges us. Maybe he can help with.... all this break ups “

Tord tensed up at the thought of that. “Well...I guess we could go do that,” he shrugged, unsure of where else they could go. He was still feeling the pain of the breakup, smiling to the best of his ability as he delt with all the pain.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 10th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Tord tensed up at the thought of that. “Well...I guess we could go do that,” he shrugged, unsure of where else they could go. He was still feeling the pain of the breakup, smiling to the best of his ability as he delt with all the pain.
He smiles sadly “ ... don’t worry.. I know he still loves you just.. I’m sorry. Come let’s go” he says forcing a smile

December 10th, 2017, 05:57 PM
He smiles sadly “ ... don’t worry.. I know he still loves you just.. I’m sorry. Come let’s go” he says forcing a smile

Tord shook his head quickly, “No, I understand,” He said, shrugging awkwardly. He actually didn’t, but he’d rather not get all emotional again, smiling awkwardly instead, as it kind of helped.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 10th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Tord shook his head quickly, “No, I understand,” He said, shrugging awkwardly. He actually didn’t, but he’d rather not get all emotional again, smiling awkwardly instead, as it kind of helped.
He smiles as he holds out his hand “ come! I’ll text him to meet us at a cafe or would you like to see where we were raised?”

December 10th, 2017, 06:15 PM
He smiles as he holds out his hand “ come! I’ll text him to meet us at a cafe or would you like to see where we were raised?”

Tord shrugged. "Whatever works with you will be good with me," he shrugged. He still felt too broken inside to care, just waiting with an almost forced smile on his face, though it wasn't entirely forced.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 10th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Tord shrugged. "Whatever works with you will be good with me," he shrugged. He still felt too broken inside to care, just waiting with an almost forced smile on his face, though it wasn't entirely forced.
He smiles softly as he pets Tords head “ come on my friend cheer up. You’re more cuter when you smile!” He says playfully as he begins to walk out of the house opening the door for Tord

December 10th, 2017, 07:02 PM
He smiles softly as he pets Tords head “ come on my friend cheer up. You’re more cuter when you smile!” He says playfully as he begins to walk out of the house opening the door for Tord

Tord shrugged, “I am smiling!” he protested, following Angel quickly, not wanting to be left behind. That would scare him, being left behind, and if it happened to him, he didn’t know how he would cope. Well, he wasn’t going to try that right now, just waiting for Angel, smiling awkwardly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 10th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Tord shrugged, “I am smiling!” he protested, following Angel quickly, not wanting to be left behind. That would scare him, being left behind, and if it happened to him, he didn’t know how he would cope. Well, he wasn’t going to try that right now, just waiting for Angel, smiling awkwardly.
He smiles “ ever rode on a motorcycle?” He asks playfully as he begins to walk slowly allowing tord to walk by him as he heads to a white and golden bike

December 10th, 2017, 07:38 PM
He smiles “ ever rode on a motorcycle?” He asks playfully as he begins to walk slowly allowing tord to walk by him as he heads to a white and golden bike

Tord shook his head. “Well, I might have rode on one when I was younger, but I don’t think so,” he shrugged. He blinked as he saw the bike, but smiled, as he knew what he was probably going to be in for next.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 10th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Tord shook his head. “Well, I might have rode on one when I was younger, but I don’t think so,” he shrugged. He blinked as he saw the bike, but smiled, as he knew what he was probably going to be in for next.
He smiles “ it’s your lucky day.” He says as he gets on the bike “ come on! Let’s hurry and surprise the old man”

December 11th, 2017, 12:51 AM
He smiles “ it’s your lucky day.” He says as he gets on the bike “ come on! Let’s hurry and surprise the old man”

Tord smiled slightly wider, his eyes lighting up. Okay, that might actually be fun. He squirmed as he tried to get on behind Angel, having a pretty hard time as he attempted to do so, trying to get himself upright almost desperately.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 11th, 2017, 12:53 AM
Tord smiled slightly wider, his eyes lighting up. Okay, that might actually be fun. He squirmed as he tried to get on behind Angel, having a pretty hard time as he attempted to do so, trying to get himself upright almost desperately.
Angel was holding in laughter as he helps Tord a bit “ ready?” He asks as he begins to turn on the motorcycle bringing it back to life

December 11th, 2017, 04:42 AM
Angel was holding in laughter as he helps Tord a bit “ ready?” He asks as he begins to turn on the motorcycle bringing it back to life

”I think so!” Tord responded, laughing softly in the process. Sure, he was scared, but, of course, he wasn’t going to admit that, just smiling awkwardly as the motorcycle was turned on, and he nearly screamed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 11th, 2017, 09:04 AM
”I think so!” Tord responded, laughing softly in the process. Sure, he was scared, but, of course, he wasn’t going to admit that, just smiling awkwardly as the motorcycle was turned on, and he nearly screamed.
He smiles “ than hold on tight don’t worry I won’t go that fast “

December 11th, 2017, 10:18 AM
He smiles “ than hold on tight don’t worry I won’t go that fast “

Tord blinked, before nodding. "Well, thanks," he laughed, holding onto Sasuke, a little nervous over what might happen, though he chose to ignore it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 11th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Tord blinked, before nodding. "Well, thanks," he laughed, holding onto Sasuke, a little nervous over what might happen, though he chose to ignore it.
Sasuke?! XD) Angel smiles as he begins to slowly drive off making sure he held on as he drove off.

December 11th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Sasuke?! XD) Angel smiles as he begins to slowly drive off making sure he held on as he drove off.

(( spare me my mistakes- ))

Tord rested his head against Angel. Well, he wasn't really resting his head against him, more like he was hugging it for dear life. He shoved it away, taking a quiet, awkward breath, trying to figure out how to calm himself.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 11th, 2017, 11:36 AM
(( spare me my mistakes- ))

Tord rested his head against Angel. Well, he wasn't really resting his head against him, more like he was hugging it for dear life. He shoved it away, taking a quiet, awkward breath, trying to figure out how to calm himself.

You have been spared :waaah:) Angel laughs softly as he rides on eventually they were on a bridge heading towards a rather fancy looking hill with the road heading up

December 11th, 2017, 01:48 PM
You have been spared :waaah:) Angel laughs softly as he rides on eventually they were on a bridge heading towards a rather fancy looking hill with the road heading up

Tord was quiet, nervous over what might be ahead. He told himself that it was all irrational, but he didn’t exactly know. He watched Angel’s back like it was the most important thing that had ever existed. It wasn’t, of course, but whatever fear he had was just staying in him as he sat there.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 11th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Tord was quiet, nervous over what might be ahead. He told himself that it was all irrational, but he didn’t exactly know. He watched Angel’s back like it was the most important thing that had ever existed. It wasn’t, of course, but whatever fear he had was just staying in him as he sat there.
He smiles softly as they soon arrived in front of a huge dark looking mansion. He gets off and holds out his hand to tord “ ready?”

December 11th, 2017, 02:47 PM
He smiles softly as they soon arrived in front of a huge dark looking mansion. He gets off and holds out his hand to tord “ ready?”

Tord tensed up as he saw the mansion. This was not what he had signed up for, though maybe it was. He didn’t know, but he didn’t care, pushing back other fears as he took Angel’s hand, almost too afraid to walk as he stood there.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 11th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Tord tensed up as he saw the mansion. This was not what he had signed up for, though maybe it was. He didn’t know, but he didn’t care, pushing back other fears as he took Angel’s hand, almost too afraid to walk as he stood there.
He smiles as he held Tords hand tightly “ don’t worry. He’s a nice guy. Let’s go!” He says happily as he begins to walk forward

December 11th, 2017, 03:38 PM
He smiles as he held Tords hand tightly “ don’t worry. He’s a nice guy. Let’s go!” He says happily as he begins to walk forward

Tord nodded slowly, unsure of whether to believe Angel or not. He voted to believe him, and followed, shifting awkwardly from one leg to another, he followed Angel in silence.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 12th, 2017, 12:16 AM
Tord nodded slowly, unsure of whether to believe Angel or not. He voted to believe him, and followed, shifting awkwardly from one leg to another, he followed Angel in silence.
He smiles happily as he begins to knock on the door and step back “ .... he’ll fix this... he has to..” he says almost to himself

December 12th, 2017, 04:53 AM
He smiles happily as he begins to knock on the door and step back “ .... he’ll fix this... he has to..” he says almost to himself

Tord was silent. He listened to Angel as he spoke, but didn’t add anything. Unlike Angel, Tord didn’t exactly believe everything could be fixed that easily. However, he held onto a small bit of hope, stuffing his hands in his pockets nervously.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 12th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Tord was silent. He listened to Angel as he spoke, but didn’t add anything. Unlike Angel, Tord didn’t exactly believe everything could be fixed that easily. However, he held onto a small bit of hope, stuffing his hands in his pockets nervously.
Soon a man opens the door he was shirtless showing powerful muscles, many scars and a couple of tattoos of a wolf, dragon and fox. His eyes as red as blood and his hair mixed with the colors of black, red, white and blonde. He looks down and sees them “ ahh my angel. I see you have brought the wolf’s mate. Come in speak what is on your minds “