PDA

View Full Version : Xmas party at Winters place!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 12:40 PM
Welcome to winter’s home!!
https://pin.it/jc3c6slwd7kppt
And of course our honored hosts!
Sasuke the balancer and his lover Tord god of the stars above .:Blue Wishes:.
Naruto the god of all good and the sun and his lover Sage the god of order and judgement Rubinaito
Winter the god of all evil and the moon and his lover Skye the god of war and protection Teggy
And two new additions to the god family!
Angel the god of heaven with his lover Valentine the god of love Rubinaito demon the god of hell who is single at this very moment.
And last but not least
The two main parents and gods of this family!
The father and Allmaker Killer and his lovely wife the allbearer and mother of all Lion Celestial

Along with many other mad people!
And be ready a contest will begin shortly! But I will not say what it is until we feel it’s time!
But anyway come on in! Have fun! No fourms! No stress just simple fun!
Just jump on in!

rubinaito
December 2nd, 2017, 01:16 PM
Valentine and Sage hesitated before the door, talking together in hushed voices. They seemed to agree on something before Sage lifted his hand and knocked on the door firmly. "Remember, be careful with Angel, Val."He murmured.
"Stop being so over-protective, I'm a grown-adult Sage." Valentine hissed back, crossing his arms and pouting ever so slightly.

:blue:
December 2nd, 2017, 01:45 PM
Tord had spent so long trying to figure out what he should do. There was the screaming internally of going to a party, though there was the awkward calm that came with knowing Sasuke would be there. He had been invited to help host, but he had no idea what to do. He fell back, having been sitting up, staring at nothing in particular. What felt like 5 hours later, he pushed himself back up. Once he had finally screamed at himself to get ready and go to this party. He sighed as he walked torwards the door. He saw others in front and he automatically began to panic. Sure, the silhouettes of people he knew, but what if it wasn’t who he thought it was? He found himself sitting behind a bush in dead silence then, sticks digging into his cheeks and drawing a bit of blood, despite him not caring,

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 01:49 PM
Tord had spent so long trying to figure out what he should do. There was the screaming internally of going to a party, though there was the awkward calm that came with knowing Sasuke would be there. He had been invited to help host, but he had no idea what to do. He fell back, having been sitting up, staring at nothing in particular. What felt like 5 hours later, he pushed himself back up. Once he had finally screamed at himself to get ready and go to this party. He sighed as he walked torwards the door. He saw others in front and he automatically began to panic. Sure, the silhouettes of people he knew, but what if it wasn’t who he thought it was? He found himself sitting behind a bush in dead silence then, sticks digging into his cheeks and drawing a bit of blood, despite him not caring,
A soft husky voice was heard behind Tord, “ hi there. You’re bleeding.” Said Sasuke who wore a fancy looking black and red suit. His long onyx and Snow White hair tied up in a ponytail tail but for some reason he wore black classic glasses that added more to his new classy look. He smiles playfully as he begins to whip the blood of his cheeks licking it off his finger playfully almost dangerously but in a good way of course. “ amor, you know you don’t have to hide we’re all family here. “ he says kindly as he held out his hand “ come my love let’s have some fun tonight.”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 01:49 PM
Valentine and Sage hesitated before the door, talking together in hushed voices. They seemed to agree on something before Sage lifted his hand and knocked on the door firmly. "Remember, be careful with Angel, Val."He murmured.
"Stop being so over-protective, I'm a grown-adult Sage." Valentine hissed back, crossing his arms and pouting ever so slightly.
Naruto opens the door smiling happily when he saw them “ mi amor! You made it sorry I couldn’t come here with you. Winter needed help on.... outfits for angel” he says playfully when a loud growl was heard behind him. It was Angel angered voice that can be heard “ I would rather suffer though Demons stories than wear this!! Valentine will not see me like I swear to god! Winter if you-“ was cut off by sounds of a bit of fighting and growling. Naruto laughs softly “ ..... he’s just playing around”

rubinaito
December 2nd, 2017, 02:04 PM
Naruto opens the door smiling happily when he saw them “ mi amor! You made it sorry I couldn’t come here with you. Winter needed help on.... outfits for angel” he says playfully when a loud growl was heard behind him. It was Angel angered voice that can be heard “ I would rather suffer though Demons stories than wear this!! Valentine will not see me like I swear to god! Winter if you-“ was cut off by sounds of a bit of fighting and growling. Naruto laughs softly “ ..... he’s just playing around”

Sage embraced Naruto happily, pulling away so he could look down at Naruto with a smile. "Happy to see you, love." He murmured. He had dulled down his look a little this time, simply sporting wavy black hair, blue eyes, and a green sweater with silver runes on it.

Valentine poked his head through the door. "Aw, Angel, I wanna see you in a cute outfit!" He laughed out loud, stepping in. In the warm light one could easily make out his distinct features; warm cocoa skin and sparkling silver eyes, curly dark hair that spilled just over his ears and a beautiful red and white sweater accompanied by jeans. He slid his hands into his pockets, waiting for Angel to appear.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 02:11 PM
Sage embraced Naruto happily, pulling away so he could look down at Naruto with a smile. "Happy to see you, love." He murmured. He had dulled down his look a little this time, simply sporting wavy black hair, blue eyes, and a green sweater with silver runes on it.

Valentine poked his head through the door. "Aw, Angel, I wanna see you in a cute outfit!" He laughed out loud, stepping in. In the warm light one could easily make out his distinct features; warm cocoa skin and sparkling silver eyes, curly dark hair that spilled just over his ears and a beautiful red and white sweater accompanied by jeans. He slid his hands into his pockets, waiting for Angel to appear.
Naruto smiles happily as he holds Sages hand close “ I’m always happy to see you mi amor” he says playfully as he kisses sage hand as if he was teasing him. “ also a bit of a warning. killer is mad at us so... you’ll only get a real kiss when he’s not around “ he says with a playful wink.

Angel growls loudly “ You have no say in this!” He yells back when winter suddenly pushes him out showing Angel who was forced in a rather interesting looking devil outfit. He even wore horns and little devil tail as well. By interesting I mean cute and Demon wore the opposite of that and was just sitting by bored out of his mind when Angel began blushing madly as winter closes the door and stands in front of the door. “ nope. Valentine he’s ready!! “ Angel growls loudly “ Winter you’re dead to me”

Teggy
December 2nd, 2017, 02:11 PM
Skye opened the door to Winters house and walked in. "Hey hey!" She said

rubinaito
December 2nd, 2017, 02:20 PM
Naruto smiles happily as he holds Sages hand close “ I’m always happy to see you mi amor” he says playfully as he kisses sage hand as if he was teasing him. “ also a bit of a warning. killer is mad at us so... you’ll only get a real kiss when he’s not around “ he says with a playful wink.

Angel growls loudly “ You have no say in this!” He yells back when winter suddenly pushes him out showing Angel who was forced in a rather interesting looking devil outfit. He even wore horns and little devil tail as well. By interesting I mean cute and Demon wore the opposite of that and was just sitting by bored out of his mind when Angel began blushing madly as winter closes the door and stands in front of the door. “ nope. Valentine he’s ready!! “ Angel growls loudly “ Winter you’re dead to me”
Skye opened the door to Winters house and walked in. "Hey hey!" She said

Valentine let out a cute 'squeeing' noise, rushing over to Angel. "You're so cute!" He bounced up and down slightly, hardly able to contain his excitement. "Oh my goodness, Winter you know how to make a person's day!"He swooped down to kiss Angel on the cheek. As Skye walked in, he rushed over. "Skye!" He exclaimed, grabbing her by the wrist and dragging her over to Winter. "Look at what he did to Angel and Demon! Aren't they just precious?" He hopped up and down happily.

Sage snickered. "Breaking the dining table was fun." He held out his hand for Naruto to take, and once he did he walked inside with him.

Teggy
December 2nd, 2017, 02:27 PM
Valentine let out a cute 'squeeing' noise, rushing over to Angel. "You're so cute!" He bounced up and down slightly, hardly able to contain his excitement. "Oh my goodness, Winter you know how to make a person's day!"He swooped down to kiss Angel on the cheek. As Skye walked in, he rushed over. "Skye!" He exclaimed, grabbing her by the wrist and dragging her over to Winter. "Look at what he did to Angel and Demon! Aren't they just precious?" He hopped up and down happily.

Sage snickered. "Breaking the dining table was fun." He held out his hand for Naruto to take, and once he did he walked inside with him.
Skye was startled slightly as she ket out a small laugh. "Sure~" she happily as she looked at Winter.

December 2nd, 2017, 02:28 PM
A soft husky voice was heard behind Tord, “ hi there. You’re bleeding.” Said Sasuke who wore a fancy looking black and red suit. His long onyx and Snow White hair tied up in a ponytail tail but for some reason he wore black classic glasses that added more to his new classy look. He smiles playfully as he begins to whip the blood of his cheeks licking it off his finger playfully almost dangerously but in a good way of course. “ amor, you know you don’t have to hide we’re all family here. “ he says kindly as he held out his hand “ come my love let’s have some fun tonight.”

Tord made a high-pitched gasp of sorts once he saw Sasuke. “How welcoming,” He said, snorting. “But hello to you as well” He said calmly, smiling. As he saw Sasuke lick the blood, he looked away, trying not to throw up. Licking someone’s blood was kind of...weird in his eyes, to say the least. As much as he wanted to protest and say that not everyone was family and if they all were related that would be kind of weird, he knew he needed to stop overreacting. “Yeah, sure,” He said simply, smiling awkwardly as he placed his hand in Sasuke’s.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 02:51 PM
Angel growls loudly as he blushes “ Valentine...” he says embarrassed as he covered his face while winter laughs loudly “ anything for a new friend. My love Welcome to my home!” He says holding skye close.
Demon laughs softly “ even the angel can get embarrassed “ he says playfully as he begins to stand up

Naruto laughs softly “ well because of it he’s making us do some kind of contest. Don’t get too jealous okay my love” He says as he walks by sage holding his hand tightly.

Sasuke laughs softly “ te amor mi amor” he says kissing Tords hand “ also I would stay away for winter if I were you. He’s got a new obsession with cosplay again so he may force you into something... too adorable for me”

vellichor
December 2nd, 2017, 03:04 PM
Luna rapped her knuckes on the door, fiddling with her thumbs nervously. She zipped her blue jacket. She considered tapping her knuckles on the door once more, but decided against it. She pulled her long, ginger hair into a neat braid, waiting.

[ They’re gods / goddesses? ]

rubinaito
December 2nd, 2017, 03:08 PM
Luna rapped her knuckes on the door, fiddling with her thumbs nervously. She zipped her blue jacket. She considered tapping her knuckles on the door once more, but decided against it. She pulled her long, ginger hair into a neat braid, waiting.

[ They’re gods / goddesses? ]

Winter, Sasuke, Naruto, Tord, Valentine, Angel, Demon,Sage, Lion, Aspen, Skye and basically anyone that Sasuke, Celestial,Teggy, and Blue and I roleplay is a god. Everyone can decide if they want their characters to be gods too, or regular mortals.

December 2nd, 2017, 03:19 PM
Sasuke laughs softly “ te amor mi amor” he says kissing Tords hand “ also I would stay away for winter if I were you. He’s got a new obsession with cosplay again so he may force you into something... too adorable for me”

Tord was dead silent. He still had no idea what Sasuke meant when he spoke in what Tord could only call another language. Well, he guessed he would learn at some point, even if he needed to wait for awhile. The Norwegian blinked as he heard Sasuke talk about Winter. “I will keep that in mind,” he sighed, though he knew, if things went horribly wrong, he knew that would be exactly what was happening.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 03:25 PM
Yes :3 )
Sasuke smiles “ still don’t know about what I said huh? Want me to Translate what I just said? “ he asks playfully as he kisses Tords hand “ or maybe i should leave it to your imagination mi amor” he says playfully as he kisses Tords head “ also forgive me but... just don’t be jealous for what father has for us”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 05:06 PM
Bumps

rubinaito
December 2nd, 2017, 05:15 PM
Angel growls loudly as he blushes “ Valentine...” he says embarrassed as he covered his face while winter laughs loudly “ anything for a new friend. My love Welcome to my home!” He says holding skye close.
Demon laughs softly “ even the angel can get embarrassed “ he says playfully as he begins to stand up

Naruto laughs softly “ well because of it he’s making us do some kind of contest. Don’t get too jealous okay my love” He says as he walks by sage holding his hand tightly.

"Oof, if there's something that's going to make me jealous..."He shook his head. "I will not be responsible for the consquences." He chuckled, taking a seat.

"D'aaaw, so cute~" Valentine purred, taking Angel into his arms and nuzzling his hair.

December 2nd, 2017, 05:20 PM
Yes :3 )
Sasuke smiles “ still don’t know about what I said huh? Want me to Translate what I just said? “ he asks playfully as he kisses Tords hand “ or maybe i should leave it to your imagination mi amor” he says playfully as he kisses Tords head “ also forgive me but... just don’t be jealous for what father has for us”

”I’ll google translate it at some point,” Tord joked, smiling. He’d rather be left to the imagination, it was more fun that way! “He...what?” Tord blinked, slightly confused. What did Sasuke mean? He just stared at the god, very confused, smiling either way.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 05:25 PM
Naruto laughs softly “ ahh but you’re part of the punishment as well. I can’t help but smile on the thought of you blushing “ He says playfully as he sits down as well

Angel growls “ hi not in front of others!” He says blushing madly trying to push him off

Sasuke laughs softly “ well.... let’s say we got punished and now... we’re forced into some game but don’t worry. I only have eyes for you “

December 2nd, 2017, 05:27 PM
Sasuke laughs softly “ well.... let’s say we got punished and now... we’re forced into some game but don’t worry. I only have eyes for you “

”What’d I do?” Tord exclaimed, feeling himself tense up again. He didn’t mind that, but what Sasuke said afterwards terrified him. He wanted to ask what would happen, but he didn’t really care, rubbing his sweater sleeve along his cuts, and flinching as they began to burn for a millisecond.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 05:32 PM
”What’d I do?” Tord exclaimed, feeling himself tense up again. He didn’t mind that, but what Sasuke said afterwards terrified him. He wanted to ask what would happen, but he didn’t really care, rubbing his sweater sleeve along his cuts, and flinching as they began to burn for a millisecond.
He kisses Tords hand “ nothing me, Naruto, sage got punished for that fight and the two new gods” he sighs softly “ would you like to know what to contest is. Let me give you a hint it’s something that happens whenever I flirt with you “

December 2nd, 2017, 05:34 PM
He kisses Tords hand “ nothing me, Naruto, sage got punished for that fight and the two new gods” he sighs softly “ would you like to know what to contest is. Let me give you a hint it’s something that happens whenever I flirt with you “

Tord blinked, still slightly nervous over what was currently happening. “Uh...yeah...” he murmured, shaking slightly, he bit his lip, having no idea where this was going. He hoped this was a sort of shots game, where he had to take a shot every time he flirted, however, he had no idea.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 05:39 PM
Tord blinked, still slightly nervous over what was currently happening. “Uh...yeah...” he murmured, shaking slightly, he bit his lip, having no idea where this was going. He hoped this was a sort of shots game, where he had to take a shot every time he flirted, however, he had no idea.
He laughs softly “ ... it’s a blushing contest. Whoever can get me, winter or sage to blush will get a reward. They can do anything as long as it’s not ... like that. But you are forbidden to do anything to me and Naruto is forbidden to do anything to sage and skye is forbidden to do anything to winter so ... actually I might be the one that gets jealous now that I think about it.... or was it Naruto in the blushing position...”

December 2nd, 2017, 05:44 PM
He laughs softly “ ... it’s a blushing contest. Whoever can get me, winter or sage to blush will get a reward. They can do anything as long as it’s not ... like that. But you are forbidden to do anything to me and Naruto is forbidden to do anything to sage and skye is forbidden to do anything to winter so ... actually I might be the one that gets jealous now that I think about it.... or was it Naruto in the blushing position...”

Tord blinked, this was a weird competition, but he didn’t really care. He still had no idea why any of this worked the way it did. “Is...there a reward you get from this?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. He couldn’t see why this was working the way it did. A blushing contest? He just silently stared, hoping he got more of an explanation.

rubinaito
December 2nd, 2017, 05:48 PM
Naruto laughs softly “ ahh but you’re part of the punishment as well. I can’t help but smile on the thought of you blushing “ He says playfully as he sits down as well

Angel growls “ hi not in front of others!” He says blushing madly trying to push him off

Sage's response was a laugh. "Oh dear, then maybe I should be afraid of you getting jealous." He teased gently, kissing Naruto on the cheek. "Is it that stupid blushing game from the last time Killer got upset?" He asked, watching Valentine and Angel curiously for a moment.

"Mmmmmm.... Nope." Valentine purred, kissing Angel on the cheek. "You're too cute." He murmured, holding him close and resting his head on Angel's.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 05:58 PM
Sasuke sighs softly “ .... nope... well maybe he’ll leave us alone don’t know. He’s giving them three hours to do it. ... but I really wanted to spend some time with you “ he says sadly “ anyway he’s just trying to embarrass us. Good thing I rarely blush” he says playfully

Naruto laughs softly “ maybe you should “ he says playfully as he kisses his head “ and yes yes it is. He’s really moody about it I guess this way is to cheer him up I mean it has his favorite dining table” he says playfully

Angel huffs stubbornly “ ... why on the cheek?” He asks blushing a bit “ ... aren’t we lovers?”

December 2nd, 2017, 06:18 PM
Sasuke sighs softly “ .... nope... well maybe he’ll leave us alone don’t know. He’s giving them three hours to do it. ... but I really wanted to spend some time with you “ he says sadly “ anyway he’s just trying to embarrass us. Good thing I rarely blush” he says playfully

”So...is he going to say this to all of us?” he asked, blinking. All of this was still kind of a misty blur. Not to mention he was still outside, cold air eating at him as he sat there against the bush. There was still blood as well, but he elected to ignore that. Now, flirting. Tord wasn’t good with that in any way, so he was going to be hopeless when it came to this, just trying to smile and shrug it off.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 06:33 PM
”So...is he going to say this to all of us?” he asked, blinking. All of this was still kind of a misty blur. Not to mention he was still outside, cold air eating at him as he sat there against the bush. There was still blood as well, but he elected to ignore that. Now, flirting. Tord wasn’t good with that in any way, so he was going to be hopeless when it came to this, just trying to smile and shrug it off.
He smiles “ yes. At least I believe so. Anyway shall we head inside?” He asks kindly

December 2nd, 2017, 06:37 PM
He smiles “ yes. At least I believe so. Anyway shall we head inside?” He asks kindly

Tord simply nodded, he was a little nervous right now, so he wasn’t in the best state of mind. However, he was slightly excited, although he was scared. It was a wave of emotions hitting him now, unsure of how to handle him, Tord just did his best to hide them, smiling awkwardly for the time being.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 06:39 PM
Tord simply nodded, he was a little nervous right now, so he wasn’t in the best state of mind. However, he was slightly excited, although he was scared. It was a wave of emotions hitting him now, unsure of how to handle him, Tord just did his best to hide them, smiling awkwardly for the time being.
He smiles as he kisses Tords hand “ I love you~ come let’s sit by sage and Naruto. I believe winter and the rest should be joining us soon so we can eat and talk a bit unless you wish to try out your flirting skills with me?” He says playfully as he begins to walk still hold Tords hand as he did

December 2nd, 2017, 07:00 PM
He smiles as he kisses Tords hand “ I love you~ come let’s sit by sage and Naruto. I believe winter and the rest should be joining us soon so we can eat and talk a bit unless you wish to try out your flirting skills with me?” He says playfully as he begins to walk still hold Tords hand as he did

Tord tried his best not to blush, smiling awkwardly. “You know I’m going to fail this” he laughed, rolling his eyes. “But yeah, we can go and join the others,” He said simply, smiling to the best of his ability, under a bit of nervousness that was brought by knowing a competition would be going on.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 07:01 PM
Tord tried his best not to blush, smiling awkwardly. “You know I’m going to fail this” he laughed, rolling his eyes. “But yeah, we can go and join the others,” He said simply, smiling to the best of his ability, under a bit of nervousness that was brought by knowing a competition would be going on.
He smiles “ aww but I want you to~ I’m always the one flirting it’ll be real interesting to hear your flirting skills “ he says as he walks towards the table with sage and Naruto

December 2nd, 2017, 07:06 PM
He smiles “ aww but I want you to~ I’m always the one flirting it’ll be real interesting to hear your flirting skills “ he says as he walks towards the table with sage and Naruto

”I mean it’s cool and all, but you’re trying to hear something that’s nonexistent!” Tord protested. He really didn’t want to flirt, awkwardly staying behind Sasuke, unsure of what to do. Flirting? Flirting was...weird. You said certain things to try and get some someone’s number or something or the sort. He just tried to shove that all away, smiling.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 07:13 PM
”I mean it’s cool and all, but you’re trying to hear something that’s nonexistent!” Tord protested. He really didn’t want to flirt, awkwardly staying behind Sasuke, unsure of what to do. Flirting? Flirting was...weird. You said certain things to try and get some someone’s number or something or the sort. He just tried to shove that all away, smiling.
He laughs softly “ aww come on my love at least try ... how about something like this.” He begins to suddenly hold Tord close and speak in a dark husky voice “Roses are red and violets are blue there’s nothing in the world more prettier than you. See like a poem just try to capture my heart than again my heart and body is already yours”

December 3rd, 2017, 05:54 AM
He laughs softly “ aww come on my love at least try ... how about something like this.” He begins to suddenly hold Tord close and speak in a dark husky voice “Roses are red and violets are blue there’s nothing in the world more prettier than you. See like a poem just try to capture my heart than again my heart and body is already yours”

Tord rolled his eyes. He knew this wasn’t going to work, as much as he wanted it to. “Roses are...red” he started off, trying to remember what Sasuke said. “Violets are blue,” he added, despite wanting to say that they were purple. “There’s nothing in the world prettier than you?” he added uncertainly, unsure of how this went. He kept telling himself that it was stupid, trying to smile through the embarrassment.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 06:46 AM
Tord rolled his eyes. He knew this wasn’t going to work, as much as he wanted it to. “Roses are...red” he started off, trying to remember what Sasuke said. “Violets are blue,” he added, despite wanting to say that they were purple. “There’s nothing in the world prettier than you?” he added uncertainly, unsure of how this went. He kept telling himself that it was stupid, trying to smile through the embarrassment.
Sasuke covers his mouth a bit “ Jesus Christ my love.... you are too cute” he says trying to contain his laughter and that upcoming blush. He wasn’t used to tord flirting and despite it filled with uncertainty and him being embarrassed. It took the cake

December 3rd, 2017, 07:17 AM
Sasuke covers his mouth a bit “ Jesus Christ my love.... you are too cute” he says trying to contain his laughter and that upcoming blush. He wasn’t used to tord flirting and despite it filled with uncertainty and him being embarrassed. It took the cake

Tord managed to smile awkwardly. “Shut up,” he laughed, still trying not to blush. “That was the worst kind of flirting someone could do!” he protested, trying his best to smile, trying his best to shrug it off.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 07:25 AM
Tord managed to smile awkwardly. “Shut up,” he laughed, still trying not to blush. “That was the worst kind of flirting someone could do!” he protested, trying his best to smile, trying his best to shrug it off.
He laughs softly “ the worst for you is the best for me” He says try pretty hard not to blush as he begins to hold Tord close “ come on give me a other one! I’m ready “

SacredMadness
December 3rd, 2017, 07:33 AM
Random Person alert!!

Mitch walked up the stairs in her normal skinny jeans and hoodie. She knocked on the door with force to fit her athletic build. She began to feel like she shouldn’t be there but forced herself to stand in front of the door. Her long, brown hair was down and when she looked down it was a curtain beside her face, shielding her ocean blue eyes from whoever was on that side.

December 3rd, 2017, 07:46 AM
He laughs softly “ the worst for you is the best for me” He says try pretty hard not to blush as he begins to hold Tord close “ come on give me a other one! I’m ready “

Tord shook worriedly, “Well, I...um...” He said, trembling slightly. “Roses are red...violets are blue...” he paused, unsure of what to say, “The alphabet has 26 letters, but the most important one is you...?” he finished slowly, smiling awkwardly. That was bad, he knew, but he tried, at the least.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 08:13 AM
Tord shook worriedly, “Well, I...um...” He said, trembling slightly. “Roses are red...violets are blue...” he paused, unsure of what to say, “The alphabet has 26 letters, but the most important one is you...?” he finished slowly, smiling awkwardly. That was bad, he knew, but he tried, at the least.
Now Sasuke was shaking trying so hard to hold in laughter and that hard to keep down blush. He soon just breaks a bit laughing softly while blushing a bit “ Amor! You’re so cheesy it’s so adorable “ he says while laughing softly

December 3rd, 2017, 08:19 AM
Now Sasuke was shaking trying so hard to hold in laughter and that hard to keep down blush. He soon just breaks a bit laughing softly while blushing a bit “ Amor! You’re so cheesy it’s so adorable “ he says while laughing softly

Tord glanced away, slightly embarrassed. “It was stupid...” he muttered. He really didn’t want to take the complement, since he knew how stupid his thing had been. However, he forced himself to smile, shifting his weight from one leg to the other.

(( someone new posted you know- ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 08:23 AM
Random Person alert!!

Mitch walked up the stairs in her normal skinny jeans and hoodie. She knocked on the door with force to fit her athletic build. She began to feel like she shouldn’t be there but forced herself to stand in front of the door. Her long, brown hair was down and when she looked down it was a curtain beside her face, shielding her ocean blue eyes from whoever was on that side.
The door opens showing a light blue hair man with bandages covering his eyes. He wore a black suit and speak in a soft quiet voice “ You’re Mitch right?” He asks softly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 08:26 AM
Tord glanced away, slightly embarrassed. “It was stupid...” he muttered. He really didn’t want to take the complement, since he knew how stupid his thing had been. However, he forced himself to smile, shifting his weight from one leg to the other.

(( someone new posted you know- ))
He laughs softly as he suddenly begins to hold tord close “ no my love it was perfect! “ he says kissing his head “ daring I fell in love with you all over again hell one might say I fell deeper and I thought that was impossible!”

December 3rd, 2017, 08:44 AM
He laughs softly as he suddenly begins to hold tord close “ no my love it was perfect! “ he says kissing his head “ daring I fell in love with you all over again hell one might say I fell deeper and I thought that was impossible!”

Tord just simply nodded. He forced himself to smile. “I know that,” He said simply, his silver eyes glowing as he stayed there. He knew that Sasuke loved him, he didn’t need confirmation of that. Tord just wasn’t sure whether he loved himself or not, laying his head against Sasuke’s chest to try and comfort himself.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 09:07 AM
Tord just simply nodded. He forced himself to smile. “I know that,” He said simply, his silver eyes glowing as he stayed there. He knew that Sasuke loved him, he didn’t need confirmation of that. Tord just wasn’t sure whether he loved himself or not, laying his head against Sasuke’s chest to try and comfort himself.
He smiles softly as he kisses Tords head “ something is up. Come on mi amor tell me what’s wrong?” He asks sweetly as he held him close.

December 3rd, 2017, 09:11 AM
He smiles softly as he kisses Tords head “ something is up. Come on mi amor tell me what’s wrong?” He asks sweetly as he held him close.

Tord quickly shook his head. “No, it’s fine,” He said quickly, not wanting to worry Sasuke in any way. “I just didn’t get a whole bunch of sleep,” he kind of lied, smiling. “Now, are we getting food?” He asked sweetly, desperate to change the subject.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 09:18 AM
Tord quickly shook his head. “No, it’s fine,” He said quickly, not wanting to worry Sasuke in any way. “I just didn’t get a whole bunch of sleep,” he kind of lied, smiling. “Now, are we getting food?” He asked sweetly, desperate to change the subject.
He nods slowly “ okay... and yes we are. What would you like to have?” He asks as he begins to lead Tord to the dining hall

SacredMadness
December 3rd, 2017, 11:00 AM
The door opens showing a light blue hair man with bandages covering his eyes. He wore a black suit and speak in a soft quiet voice “ You’re Mitch right?” He asks softly
She was startled by his appearence but said nothing about it. “That’s me,” she shrugged.

December 3rd, 2017, 11:40 AM
He nods slowly “ okay... and yes we are. What would you like to have?” He asks as he begins to lead Tord to the dining hall

Tord shrugged, happy that his sort of lie had gone past Sasuke. He smiled awkwardly, “Anything would be good,” He said simply, “What do you have?” he asked, not feeling that hungry, but just wanting to get away from how he felt in general.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 05:30 PM
She was startled by his appearence but said nothing about it. “That’s me,” she shrugged.
He nods “ my name is Lost soul. I am the... job collecter of this family. Welcome to Winters home. “ he steps aside “ come in”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 05:31 PM
Tord shrugged, happy that his sort of lie had gone past Sasuke. He smiled awkwardly, “Anything would be good,” He said simply, “What do you have?” he asked, not feeling that hungry, but just wanting to get away from how he felt in general.
He thinks a bit “ .... I would like you but I believe having dessert before dinner is rude so I’ll just have some deer meat or turkey. I am a wolf after all” he says playfully

December 3rd, 2017, 06:13 PM
He thinks a bit “ .... I would like you but I believe having dessert before dinner is rude so I’ll just have some deer meat or turkey. I am a wolf after all” he says playfully

Tord blinked, rolling his eyes a how cheesy Sasuke was being. “I think deer meat is called venison,” he murmured, but he let Sasuke continue to say deer meat. “I mean chicken or cheese wouldn’t sound too bad,” Tord shrugged, smiling. “Do...you have sushi?” he asked, knowing it was a stupid question, and they probably wouldn’t have it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 06:20 PM
Tord blinked, rolling his eyes a how cheesy Sasuke was being. “I think deer meat is called venison,” he murmured, but he let Sasuke continue to say deer meat. “I mean chicken or cheese wouldn’t sound too bad,” Tord shrugged, smiling. “Do...you have sushi?” he asked, knowing it was a stupid question, and they probably wouldn’t have it.
He smiles “ yep we do. I’m also a big fan of that as well. Would you like some we have a wide variety and some of them I cooked myself... actually I made everything and caught everything... I’m the only one who can actually cook in this family “ he says playfully

December 3rd, 2017, 06:26 PM
He smiles “ yep we do. I’m also a big fan of that as well. Would you like some we have a wide variety and some of them I cooked myself... actually I made everything and caught everything... I’m the only one who can actually cook in this family “ he says playfully

Tord’s eyes lit up. “You do?” he asked excitedly, smiling like an idiot. “Well, good to know you can cook,” he laughed, his eyes glowing happily. He started to look for the sushi, smiling like an idiot the whole time.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 06:28 PM
Tord’s eyes lit up. “You do?” he asked excitedly, smiling like an idiot. “Well, good to know you can cook,” he laughed, his eyes glowing happily. He started to look for the sushi, smiling like an idiot the whole time.
He smiles “ learned from the best!” He says as he begins to hold his hand “ it’s over here near the drinks and stuff you know to keep cool well some of them of course “

December 3rd, 2017, 06:38 PM
He smiles “ learned from the best!” He says as he begins to hold his hand “ it’s over here near the drinks and stuff you know to keep cool well some of them of course “

Tord nodded. “Who’d you learn from?” he asked, slightly curious, before rushing over to the sushi, unsure of where to start, his eyes glowing with excitement.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 06:43 PM
Tord nodded. “Who’d you learn from?” he asked, slightly curious, before rushing over to the sushi, unsure of where to start, his eyes glowing with excitement.
He smiles “ ... well one past life is usually best from the rest” he says playfully as he follows him

December 3rd, 2017, 06:50 PM
He smiles “ ... well one past life is usually best from the rest” he says playfully as he follows him

Tord blinked “One...what?” he asked, a little confused. More than one life? Like...reincarnation? He didn’t know, looking at the sushi and picking one out, not really minding if Sasuke responded or not.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 07:03 PM
Tord blinked “One...what?” he asked, a little confused. More than one life? Like...reincarnation? He didn’t know, looking at the sushi and picking one out, not really minding if Sasuke responded or not.
He smiles softly “ remember I was banished. A past life of mine was rather peaceful a man taught me everything I know about sushi especially on how to fish.. he was a good man”

December 3rd, 2017, 07:19 PM
He smiles softly “ remember I was banished. A past life of mine was rather peaceful a man taught me everything I know about sushi especially on how to fish.. he was a good man”

”Oh.” Tord blinked, before smiling. “Well, he sounds like a good man,” He said, smiling. His problems seemed so stupid compared to others, but he told himself he couldn’t think about that right now. “He taught you well” he said happily as he pushed roll down his throat.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 07:22 PM
”Oh.” Tord blinked, before smiling. “Well, he sounds like a good man,” He said, smiling. His problems seemed so stupid compared to others, but he told himself he couldn’t think about that right now. “He taught you well” he said happily as he pushed roll down his throat.
He laughs softly “ so it’s good?” He says playfully as he begins to grab one for himself eating it happily “ ... still needs a bit more work I believe “

SacredMadness
December 3rd, 2017, 07:49 PM
He nods “ my name is Lost soul. I am the... job collecter of this family. Welcome to Winters home. “ he steps aside “ come in”
She nodded to Lost Soul and walked in. She nervously looked around the house with her blue orbs. She stuffed her hands in the back pockets of her jeans and bit her lip in anxiety.

December 4th, 2017, 12:49 AM
He laughs softly “ so it’s good?” He says playfully as he begins to grab one for himself eating it happily “ ... still needs a bit more work I believe “

”It’s awesome!” Tord smiled, his eyes still lit up. “I mean, there’s always room to improve, but you’re doing pretty good the way it is” he tumbled over his words there, unsure of what to say really. He believed Sasuke was doing awesome, however, he wasn’t going to say that there was no room for improvement. There never wasn’t room for improvement, no matter how good it was, smiling the entire time.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 07:22 AM
”It’s awesome!” Tord smiled, his eyes still lit up. “I mean, there’s always room to improve, but you’re doing pretty good the way it is” he tumbled over his words there, unsure of what to say really. He believed Sasuke was doing awesome, however, he wasn’t going to say that there was no room for improvement. There never wasn’t room for improvement, no matter how good it was, smiling the entire time.
he smiles “ thank you. I tired to make some cats with them” he says picking up a cat one “ but they’re not as cute as you and that I can not have” he says as he begins to smile at him “ open wide~”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 07:24 AM
She nodded to Lost Soul and walked in. She nervously looked around the house with her blue orbs. She stuffed her hands in the back pockets of her jeans and bit her lip in anxiety.
Lostsoul begins to step forward “ ... what are you interested in? I can take you to a member with the same interests so this party can be more fun..”

December 4th, 2017, 08:33 AM
he smiles “ thank you. I tired to make some cats with them” he says picking up a cat one “ but they’re not as cute as you and that I can not have” he says as he begins to smile at him “ open wide~”

Tord nodded, looking at the animals. "Shut up," he laughed as Sasuke teased him. He didn't know exactly what to do as Sasuke told him to open wide, awkwardly smiling instead, as if he had no idea what to do.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 08:45 AM
Tord nodded, looking at the animals. "Shut up," he laughed as Sasuke teased him. He didn't know exactly what to do as Sasuke told him to open wide, awkwardly smiling instead, as if he had no idea what to do.
He laughs softly “ come on I’m trying to feed you a kitten what? Don’t think it’s cute enough compared to you. How mighty of you “ he says playfully as he presses the little kitten sushi against Tords mouth “ come on open up~” he says playfully

December 4th, 2017, 11:14 AM
He laughs softly “ come on I’m trying to feed you a kitten what? Don’t think it’s cute enough compared to you. How mighty of you “ he says playfully as he presses the little kitten sushi against Tords mouth “ come on open up~” he says playfully

Tord snorted. "No, I think it's cuter than me actually," he laughed, opening his mouth ever-so-slightly. He felt slightly uncomfortable, but he pushed that, awkwardly glancing away the whole time.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Tord snorted. "No, I think it's cuter than me actually," he laughed, opening his mouth ever-so-slightly. He felt slightly uncomfortable, but he pushed that, awkwardly glancing away the whole time.
he smiles as he begins to lean the sushi in to let tord bite it “ lies it’s not cute enough. You’re just being stubborn “

SacredMadness
December 4th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Lostsoul begins to step forward “ ... what are you interested in? I can take you to a member with the same interests so this party can be more fun..”
She cocked her head in thought at the question and thought about it before answering, “ Umm, I like basketball, drawing, writing, reading, music, wolves...” she answered uncertainly. She had many interests but for some reason her bran seemed a bit frozen.

December 4th, 2017, 02:23 PM
he smiles as he begins to lean the sushi in to let tord bite it “ lies it’s not cute enough. You’re just being stubborn “

”Maybe that’s true,” Tord laughed, rolling his eyes. He took a bite of the sushi, then kissed Sasuke’s cheek, smiling somewhat teasingly, his eyes lit up as he stood there.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 02:30 PM
She cocked her head in thought at the question and thought about it before answering, “ Umm, I like basketball, drawing, writing, reading, music, wolves...” she answered uncertainly. She had many interests but for some reason her bran seemed a bit frozen.
He laughs softly “ wolves is something we all are. But drawing I believe that’s a thing for dj would you like to meet him”

SacredMadness
December 4th, 2017, 02:40 PM
He laughs softly “ wolves is something we all are. But drawing I believe that’s a thing for dj would you like to meet him”
She shrugged and said “ Why not?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 02:44 PM
”Maybe that’s true,” Tord laughed, rolling his eyes. He took a bite of the sushi, then kissed Sasuke’s cheek, smiling somewhat teasingly, his eyes lit up as he stood there.
his eyes widened a bit and his face suddenly turned red. He immediately looks away “ you’re really sly you know that “ he says in a playful but happy voice as he looks at him “ and a tease “

December 4th, 2017, 02:47 PM
his eyes widened a bit and his face suddenly turned red. He immediately looks away “ you’re really sly you know that “ he says in a playful but happy voice as he looks at him “ and a tease “

”Maybe that’s the reason you fell in love with me,” Tord smirked. He was kind of proud of himself for surprising Sasuke, a wide smile on his face as he stood there, his silver eyes lit up.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 02:53 PM
She shrugged and said “ Why not?”
He nods slowly “ ... okay. Follow me also forgive he can’t really speak so he uses some kind of tech to help him speak but if he ever does speak “ he smiles “ do keep it a Secret”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 02:55 PM
”Maybe that’s the reason you fell in love with me,” Tord smirked. He was kind of proud of himself for surprising Sasuke, a wide smile on his face as he stood there, his silver eyes lit up.
He huffs stubbornly “ ... and now it’s the reason I fall even harder for you “ He says with a soft smile “ now you’re acting all proud huh? You may have surprised me but I have many tricks up my sleeves to take that crown. Of course if you’re willing to accept the challenge mi amor~” he says playfully and challenging now he was excited like a wolf pup just eager to play

SacredMadness
December 4th, 2017, 03:08 PM
He nods slowly “ ... okay. Follow me also forgive he can’t really speak so he uses some kind of tech to help him speak but if he ever does speak “ he smiles “ do keep it a Secret”
She smiled and looked down. “I see....”

December 4th, 2017, 03:20 PM
He huffs stubbornly “ ... and now it’s the reason I fall even harder for you “ He says with a soft smile “ now you’re acting all proud huh? You may have surprised me but I have many tricks up my sleeves to take that crown. Of course if you’re willing to accept the challenge mi amor~” he says playfully and challenging now he was excited like a wolf pup just eager to play

Tord smiled awkwardly. “Exactly,” he teased, smiling. “Well, I don’t know if I can beat you...” Tord murmured, shrugging. “But I can cure try!” He said, his eyes lighting up playfully as he looked at Sasuke.

Darky
December 4th, 2017, 03:36 PM
. Sasukewolf (madness)
Alice was at the door. She and darky for once loved one holiday. Darky was holding gifts as they had a lot of money. People wanted furry siblings/ friends or winged pets. The two gods gotten paid a lot for something their animals/ furries wanted. Alice kicked the door since her hands were full.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 04:03 PM
She smiled and looked down. “I see....”
He smiles “ don’t worry. He’s a nice guy “ he says as he begins to walk looking around as he did “ now than... do you see any green lights? I can’t really see with these bandages on”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Tord smiled awkwardly. “Exactly,” he teased, smiling. “Well, I don’t know if I can beat you...” Tord murmured, shrugging. “But I can cure try!” He said, his eyes lighting up playfully as he looked at Sasuke.
Sasuke smiles happily “ let’s do this! Now than what shall the stakes... if I win you have to dress up in a rather adorable outfit how about it? “

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 04:06 PM
. Sasukewolf (madness)
Alice was at the door. She and darky for once loved one holiday. Darky was holding gifts as they had a lot of money. People wanted furry siblings/ friends or winged pets. The two gods gotten paid a lot for something their animals/ furries wanted. Alice kicked the door since her hands were full.
Rage immediately opens the door, his eyes sewn up along with his mouth as well. His brown hair messy as he tilts his head Than begins to use some sign language “ hello~ my name is rage. Are you darky and Alice?” He asks playfully in sign language

Darky
December 4th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Rage immediately opens the door, his eyes sewn up along with his mouth as well. His brown hair messy as he tilts his head Than begins to use some sign language “ hello~ my name is rage. Are you darky and Alice?” He asks playfully in sign language
"Yes" Alice said using tail language.
"My boyfriend invited us" darky tail singled.

SacredMadness
December 4th, 2017, 04:17 PM
He smiles “ don’t worry. He’s a nice guy “ he says as he begins to walk looking around as he did “ now than... do you see any green lights? I can’t really see with these bandages on”
She looked around her sensitive blue eyes caught the movement of something bright and green. “I think I saw one...” she said, instantly searching for more, curiosity getting the best of her.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 05:00 PM
"Yes" Alice said using tail language.
"My boyfriend invited us" darky tail singled.
He nods using sign language again “ I see may I ask who your mate is?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 05:01 PM
She looked around her sensitive blue eyes caught the movement of something bright and green. “I think I saw one...” she said, instantly searching for more, curiosity getting the best of her.
Within a few seconds many fireflies began heading towards one direction soon lostsoul stops “ follow the fireflies. It will lead you to him. “ he says kindly

SacredMadness
December 4th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Within a few seconds many fireflies began heading towards one direction soon lostsoul stops “ follow the fireflies. It will lead you to him. “ he says kindly
She ran after the fireflies and stopped, looking at them in wonder. It was magical. They reminded her of a song that she knew from while back. “ You would not believe your eyes. If ten million fireflies. Lit up the world as I fell asleep...” she sung quietly to herself. Their glow shone on her naturally bronze skin and reflected in her wide, dark blue eyes. She was in complete awe.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 05:22 PM
She ran after the fireflies and stopped, looking at them in wonder. It was magical. They reminded her of a song that she knew from while back. “ You would not believe your eyes. If ten million fireflies. Lit up the world as I fell asleep...” she sung quietly to herself. Their glow shone on her naturally bronze skin and reflected in her wide, dark blue eyes. She was in complete awe.
The fireflies soon began to move around dancing a bit as she sang a bit than they began circling around when a man with black and neon green hair and glowing green eyes looks at her soon the fireflies began to move and form into words “ cause they’d fill the open air, and leave teardrops everywhere you’d think me rude but I would just stand and stare,” they form each world playfully as he begins to smile move his hand a bit as simple words began to form in front of her “ To think someone would sing such a beautiful song with my little friends. I’m Dj and you?” They formed as he begins to stand straight

SacredMadness
December 4th, 2017, 05:31 PM
The fireflies soon began to move around dancing a bit as she sang a bit than they began circling around when a man with black and neon green hair and glowing green eyes looks at her soon the fireflies began to move and form into words “ cause they’d fill the open air, and leave teardrops everywhere you’d think me rude but I would just stand and stare,” they form each world playfully as he begins to smile move his hand a bit as simple words began to form in front of her “ To think someone would sing such a beautiful song with my little friends. I’m Dj and you?” They formed as he begins to stand straight
She was still awestruck by the performance but recovered quickly. “I’m Michelle, but I preferred to be called Mitch. It’s my pleasure, it’s one of my favorite songs, though a throwback. “ she rambled. Mitch was a talkative person. It was a trait of hers she couldn’t get under control. She gazed at the formed words, wondering how any of this was possible.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 05:34 PM
She was still awestruck by the performance but recovered quickly. “I’m Michelle, but I preferred to be called Mitch. It’s my pleasure, it’s one of my favorite songs, though a throwback. “ she rambled. Mitch was a talkative person. It was a trait of hers she couldn’t get under control. She gazed at the formed words, wondering how any of this was possible.
He smiles kindly as they move again forming new words “ I see it’s also a favorite of mine. It’s a pleasure to meet you. Please sit, relax I don’t bite besides it’s rare for many to speak to me so I’m rather happy you’ve spoken to me” he says as he begins to walk up to her

SacredMadness
December 4th, 2017, 05:40 PM
He smiles kindly as they move again forming new words “ I see it’s also a favorite of mine. It’s a pleasure to meet you. Please sit, relax I don’t bite besides it’s rare for many to speak to me so I’m rather happy you’ve spoken to me” he says as he begins to walk up to her
She shrugged and smiled shyly. “I’m a talkative person. I’ve been told I need to get that trait under control or I’ll talk someone’s ears off. Her eyes scanned the room and passed over the figure with neon green hair. “How do you do that with the fireflies?” She wondered aloud. (In the roleplays I use her most in, she is a werewolf...is it alright that she is one in this situation?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 05:47 PM
She shrugged and smiled shyly. “I’m a talkative person. I’ve been told I need to get that trait under control or I’ll talk someone’s ears off. Her eyes scanned the room and passed over the figure with neon green hair. “How do you do that with the fireflies?” She wondered aloud. (In the roleplays I use her most in, she is a werewolf...is it alright that she is one in this situation?)
All the members of madness are shapeshifters so it’s cool! :3 )
Dj smiles as he begins to look at the fireflies that began to form more words “ they are connected to me. It’s one of my abilities, they are a part of my powers one might say” the fireflies formed as he begins to sit down fixing his suit a bit as his tanned skin shined a bit in the green light. He smiles kindly as he looks at her “ they are a part of me and can be used for many things aside from speaking “ the fireflies formed

December 4th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Sasuke smiles happily “ let’s do this! Now than what shall the stakes... if I win you have to dress up in a rather adorable outfit how about it? “

Tord tensed up. He had no idea what cute outfit meant, but he wasn’t sure he wanted to know. “And if I win I get to be as stubborn as I want!” He said, playfully punching Sasuke in the arm. ”You’ve got yourself a deal!” He said, hoping he wouldn’t regret this.

SacredMadness
December 4th, 2017, 07:17 PM
All the members of madness are shapeshifters so it’s cool! :3 )
Dj smiles as he begins to look at the fireflies that began to form more words “ they are connected to me. It’s one of my abilities, they are a part of my powers one might say” the fireflies formed as he begins to sit down fixing his suit a bit as his tanned skin shined a bit in the green light. He smiles kindly as he looks at her “ they are a part of me and can be used for many things aside from speaking “ the fireflies formed
(Sorry for taking so long, was watching a Christmas movie and had to get a shower..)
Michelle sat next to him, smiling at the words. “I’m a werewolf, so I guess I have powers of my own,” she said quietly. She turned to look at him and flicked her gaze away when their eyes met.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Tord tensed up. He had no idea what cute outfit meant, but he wasn’t sure he wanted to know. “And if I win I get to be as stubborn as I want!” He said, playfully punching Sasuke in the arm. ”You’ve got yourself a deal!” He said, hoping he wouldn’t regret this.
He smiles “ deal! Now than have at me make me blush. It won’t be so easily now that I know what tricks you have come on! You have the first punch”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 07:26 PM
(Sorry for taking so long, was watching a Christmas movie and had to get a shower..)
Michelle sat next to him, smiling at the words. “I’m a werewolf, so I guess I have powers of my own,” she said quietly. She turned to look at him and flicked her gaze away when their eyes met.
Its okay! :3) He smiles as the fireflies form words again “ a werewolf? Very interesting I’m a shapeshifter myself however I’m usually using my wolf form and true form to fight when needed. “ his fireflies say as he looked into her eyes for a second but smiles a bit when she flicked her gaze away “ what’s wrong?” The fireflies ask

Darky
December 4th, 2017, 07:30 PM
He nods using sign language again “ I see may I ask who your mate is?”
" Nautro" darky said as Alice started to put the 450 plus gifts inside.

December 4th, 2017, 07:34 PM
He smiles “ deal! Now than have at me make me blush. It won’t be so easily now that I know what tricks you have come on! You have the first punch”

Tord blinked, getting somewhat flustered. “You can’t just throw that at me out of the blue!” He said, his eyes wide. “It kind of scares me,” he admitted, glancing away. Well, god knew where this was going, just staying away, pretending to be flustered.

SacredMadness
December 4th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Its okay! :3) He smiles as the fireflies form words again “ a werewolf? Very interesting I’m a shapeshifter myself however I’m usually using my wolf form and true form to fight when needed. “ his fireflies say as he looked into her eyes for a second but smiles a bit when she flicked her gaze away “ what’s wrong?” The fireflies ask
She felt her cheeks starting to warm which was an extremely foreign feeling to her. “Nothing,” she answered with a shrug. Her inner wolf was starting to get excited. She mentally yelled at the wolf who yipped at her like a pup. Why must my wolf be such a pup? she complained in her head. Her long, thick brown hair glimmered in the dim of firefly lights. Their lights also reflected in the ocean blue hue of her eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 07:43 PM
She felt her cheeks starting to warm which was an extremely foreign feeling to her. “Nothing,” she answered with a shrug. Her inner wolf was starting to get excited. She mentally yelled at the wolf who yipped at her like a pup. Why must my wolf be such a pup? she complained in her head. Her long, thick brown hair glimmered in the dim of firefly lights. Their lights also reflected in the ocean blue hue of her eyes.
Suddenly a soft silk with a hint of British accent laugh came from Dj, he was actually laughing but it only gave a small hint of what his voice is Than.. he Spoke, his voice soothing, sweet and kind and it also told of his British Heritage “ How cute, blushing like that especially with those beautiful eyes as blue as the ocean blue it’s quite easy to get lost in and to be honest I kinda do want to” He says kindly as the fireflies simply danced around them

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Tord blinked, getting somewhat flustered. “You can’t just throw that at me out of the blue!” He said, his eyes wide. “It kind of scares me,” he admitted, glancing away. Well, god knew where this was going, just staying away, pretending to be flustered.
He laughs softly “ not going to work!” He says proudly however his heart did quicken a bit at it. “ mi amor, my love you should know me by now.” He says with a playful wink

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 07:46 PM
" Nautro" darky said as Alice started to put the 450 plus gifts inside.
He nods “ oh him. The fox is quite busy with the bookkeeper aka his mate. But he will come visit you two soon. But please come inside “

SacredMadness
December 4th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Suddenly a soft silk with a hint of British accent laugh came from Dj, he was actually laughing but it only gave a small hint of what his voice is Than.. he Spoke, his voice soothing, sweet and kind and it also told of his British Heritage “ How cute, blushing like that especially with those beautiful eyes as blue as the ocean blue it’s quite easy to get lost in and to be honest I kinda do want to” He says kindly as the fireflies simply danced around them
Her eyes widened at his voice. Her cheeks reddened to a crimson and she searched for something to say. “Woah, your voice, wow, I uh, oh I suck at this...” she muttered the last part to herself, looking down in shame. Flirting was not her thing. It was obviously his, but not her. The pretty werewolf felt her heart doing....something....she couldn’t quite name it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Her eyes widened at his voice. Her cheeks reddened to a crimson and she searched for something to say. “Woah, your voice, wow, I uh, oh I suck at this...” she muttered the last part to herself, looking down in shame. Flirting was not her thing. It was obviously his, but not her. The pretty werewolf felt her heart doing....something....she couldn’t quite name it.
He laughs softly again “ is my voice really that Surprising? “ he says playfully as he begins to walk up to her “ don’t be ashamed my dear. I’m not exactly a good flirt since I rarely use my voice and all but it seems like it worked fine with you. Here I thought goddesses didn’t blush.” He says almost happily “ ... my names Dj it’s a pleasure to meet you “ He says kindly

SacredMadness
December 4th, 2017, 08:01 PM
He laughs softly again “ is my voice really that Surprising? “ he says playfully as he begins to walk up to her “ don’t be ashamed my dear. I’m not exactly a good flirt since I rarely use my voice and all but it seems like it worked fine with you. Here I thought goddesses didn’t blush.” He says almost happily “ ... my names Dj it’s a pleasure to meet you “ He says kindly
She smiled and looked at her sneakers. “I’m just a die hard for British accents..” she admitted softly, “So I’ve heard,” she giggle— she giggled?! What was happening?,

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 08:12 PM
She smiled and looked at her sneakers. “I’m just a die hard for British accents..” she admitted softly, “So I’ve heard,” she giggle— she giggled?! What was happening?,
He laughs softly “ I see. Cute giggle my dear.” He says with a kind smile “ tell me, wanna hunt? You’re a wolf and I’m rather fond of wolves as well so how about it?”

SacredMadness
December 4th, 2017, 08:17 PM
He laughs softly “ I see. Cute giggle my dear.” He says with a kind smile “ tell me, wanna hunt? You’re a wolf and I’m rather fond of wolves as well so how about it?”
She laughed and through her head back. Her bones and joints cracked until a large, silvery wolf with blue eyes appeared. Ready?, she said to him, using her mind. (I’m basing this off of the different roleplayed the poor OC has been in. )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 08:20 PM
She laughed and through her head back. Her bones and joints cracked until a large, silvery wolf with blue eyes appeared. Ready?, she said to him, using her mind. (I’m basing this off of the different roleplayed the poor OC has been in. )
( k :3) electricity appears on his body changing him into a huge black wolf with green here and there and a scar over his neck. His tail wags happily as his green eyes sparkled with excitement Yes I am want me to lead I know deadmind often let’s his beasts out here and there

December 5th, 2017, 04:25 AM
He laughs softly “ not going to work!” He says proudly however his heart did quicken a bit at it. “ mi amor, my love you should know me by now.” He says with a playful wink

Tord blinked in a sad sort of way, the corners of his mouth dropping a bit. He noticed the wink, but didn’t react. “I can sure try...” he murmured, as his hopefulness had dropped quite a bit. He gave a sort of smile, going into thought for the longest moment, not sure what to do.

SacredMadness
December 5th, 2017, 04:57 AM
( k :3) electricity appears on his body changing him into a huge black wolf with green here and there and a scar over his neck. His tail wags happily as his green eyes sparkled with excitement Yes I am want me to lead I know deadmind often let’s his beasts out here and there
She barked and nodded. Lead the way, she thought towards him. Watch your thoughts Mitch...

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 09:13 AM
She barked and nodded. Lead the way, she thought towards him. Watch your thoughts Mitch...
He nods as he begins to walk his eyes shining with each step until he eventually stops smelling something Oh! A weak version of his beasts want to kill it? He asks playfully

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 09:28 AM
Tord blinked in a sad sort of way, the corners of his mouth dropping a bit. He noticed the wink, but didn’t react. “I can sure try...” he murmured, as his hopefulness had dropped quite a bit. He gave a sort of smile, going into thought for the longest moment, not sure what to do.
He laughs softly “... amor you know it hurts me when you look like that..” he says as he begins to think a bit “... my turn?”

December 5th, 2017, 01:08 PM
He laughs softly “... amor you know it hurts me when you look like that..” he says as he begins to think a bit “... my turn?”

Tord shrugged, placing his head against Sasuke's arm awkwardly. "Yeah...sure" he said simply, smiling awkwardly. He felt bad, but he wasn't going to admit that, just staying where he was, trying to prepare himself for what Sasuke might do.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Tord shrugged, placing his head against Sasuke's arm awkwardly. "Yeah...sure" he said simply, smiling awkwardly. He felt bad, but he wasn't going to admit that, just staying where he was, trying to prepare himself for what Sasuke might do.
Sasuke smiles as he suddenly begins to carry tord carrying him over his shoulder “ than let’s go!” He says happily

December 5th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Sasuke smiles as he suddenly begins to carry tord carrying him over his shoulder “ than let’s go!” He says happily

Tord couldn’t exactly say he had been prepared for that, his eyes widening as he suddenly found himself on Sasuke’s shoulder. He was tensed up, preparing for anything that could happen. He was slightly scared, well, he was terrified, but he didn’t let that show, just staying still as he sat there.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Tord couldn’t exactly say he had been prepared for that, his eyes widening as he suddenly found himself on Sasuke’s shoulder. He was tensed up, preparing for anything that could happen. He was slightly scared, well, he was terrified, but he didn’t let that show, just staying still as he sat there.
He smiles playfully as he begins to walk eventually they were outside his eyes glowed as shadows began to move some snow from the front of a fountain and he began to put Tord down there, he pulls on his tie a bit showing a peek of his powerful muscles and began to mess up his hair a bit “ amor tell me, the snow. Is it beautiful or just simply a thing?” He asks in a low husky voice

SacredMadness
December 5th, 2017, 02:29 PM
He nods as he begins to walk his eyes shining with each step until he eventually stops smelling something Oh! A weak version of his beasts want to kill it? He asks playfully
She hopped and tipped like a puppy. Please? Please? She whined, overly excited.

December 5th, 2017, 02:34 PM
He smiles playfully as he begins to walk eventually they were outside his eyes glowed as shadows began to move some snow from the front of a fountain and he began to put Tord down there, he pulls on his tie a bit showing a peek of his powerful muscles and began to mess up his hair a bit “ amor tell me, the snow. Is it beautiful or just simply a thing?” He asks in a low husky voice

Tord was still tense as he was placed down, staring at Sasuke with wide eyes. “The...snow?” He blinked. He was quiet for the longest moment, staring at the white powder. “You know, I wasn’t exactly expecting to be asked these kinds of questions,” he joked, glancing at Sasuke for a moment. “It’s a little bit of both though,” he admitted, shrugging, unsure of how else he would answer.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 03:29 PM
She hopped and tipped like a puppy. Please? Please? She whined, overly excited.
He nods Than follow my lead he barks happily as he begins to run as he ran electricity began to show here and there with each step

SacredMadness
December 5th, 2017, 03:33 PM
He nods Than follow my lead he barks happily as he begins to run as he ran electricity began to show here and there with each step
She chased after him, her muscular legs pumping with enthusiasm. Her silvery fur glinted in the fireflies light and her blues overflowed with excitement. Woohoo!. She just loved the adrenaline rush she got in her wild and free wolf form.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Tord was still tense as he was placed down, staring at Sasuke with wide eyes. “The...snow?” He blinked. He was quiet for the longest moment, staring at the white powder. “You know, I wasn’t exactly expecting to be asked these kinds of questions,” he joked, glancing at Sasuke for a moment. “It’s a little bit of both though,” he admitted, shrugging, unsure of how else he would answer.
He smiles as he begins to look at the snow “ it makes you wonder though like if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says, "Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes “ he smiles at Tord “ that’s a topic for a other time Tord I love you, For you see Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you've never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it's like being young again. Colors seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn't exist at all. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there's a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. “ he smiles happily “ and I truly believe that someone is you my love. You are my everything, my light within darkness. “ he begins to kneel down in front of tord “ .... My love I have a request that I wish for you to hear... will you accept it?”

Tundra
December 5th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Kristina pushed open the door and slipped inside the house. “Heya!” She said with cheer.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Kristina pushed open the door and slipped inside the house. “Heya!” She said with cheer.
a loud cheer was heard as a man with black hair and sliver eyes steps forward, he had a sewn up smile but looked very happy as he walks forward “ heya. You Kristina?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 03:52 PM
She chased after him, her muscular legs pumping with enthusiasm. Her silvery fur glinted in the fireflies light and her blues overflowed with excitement. Woohoo!. She just loved the adrenaline rush she got in her wild and free wolf form.
He howls in excitement than within seconds a hill was seen but Dj kept running electricity grew as he ran faster Its under this hill jump and get ready to attack!

SacredMadness
December 5th, 2017, 03:58 PM
He howls in excitement than within seconds a hill was seen but Dj kept running electricity grew as he ran faster Its under this hill jump and get ready to attack!
She sped up and leapt over the hill, skidding to a stop, waiting for the mute wolf. She sniffed the air experimentally eyes glimmering with enthusiasm.
Sasukewolf (madness) Friendly bump :)

Tundra
December 5th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Kristina nodded. “Yup! That’s me!” She smiled politely. “Um. What’s your name?”

December 5th, 2017, 04:19 PM
He smiles as he begins to look at the snow “ it makes you wonder though like if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says, "Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes “ he smiles at Tord “ that’s a topic for a other time Tord I love you, For you see Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you've never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it's like being young again. Colors seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn't exist at all. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there's a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. “ he smiles happily “ and I truly believe that someone is you my love. You are my everything, my light within darkness. “ he begins to kneel down in front of tord “ .... My love I have a request that I wish for you to hear... will you accept it?”

Tord listened. It was hard for him to comprehend all of this, but it was intriguing nonetheless. He was amazed by all of this, but dead silent, as though saying a word would shatter the stillness between the two. What was he trying to say? Tord had no idea, watching Sasuke quietly as he kneeled down. “I...um...yes?” he asked, slightly tilting his head. “What is it Sasuke?” he murmured, looking at Sasuke with wide eyes.

PeaFlower
December 5th, 2017, 04:49 PM
A figure came running towards the door of the house ... mansion ? Katy wasn't sure what to call it. Nevertheless, she saw the building had lights, and people in it, probably attending a party. She wasn't shivering despite the cold air and the snow falling on her exposed face. Another one of her own mysteries she hadn't bothered to find the answer to yet.

Maybe Moutik had gone there, attracted by the many lights. She didn't blame the kid, she found it all pretty too. But now wasn't the time to think about pretty lights, or getting distracted altogether. She had to find where Moutik had gone to.

She took a few steps onto the doorway, and brushed off the snow that had stuck to her clothes and her long raven hair. She startled when she heard howls in the distance. She really hoped Moutik had found shelter, or else Jane would kill her !
With a sharp intake of breath, she knocked on the door, waiting patiently for someone to come and open it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Tord listened. It was hard for him to comprehend all of this, but it was intriguing nonetheless. He was amazed by all of this, but dead silent, as though saying a word would shatter the stillness between the two. What was he trying to say? Tord had no idea, watching Sasuke quietly as he kneeled down. “I...um...yes?” he asked, slightly tilting his head. “What is it Sasuke?” he murmured, looking at Sasuke with wide eyes.
” From the day you walked into my life, you’re all I think about. You’re the reason I breathe. You’re the stars to my sky .. I wouldn’t want this any other way. You’re the love of my life and for that..” he begins to take out a small black box and opens it to show a ring with a gem that almost looked like the galaxy itself. He smiles happily “ will you marry me?”

December 5th, 2017, 05:26 PM
” From the day you walked into my life, you’re all I think about. You’re the reason I breathe. You’re the stars to my sky .. I wouldn’t want this any other way. You’re the love of my life and for that..” he begins to take out a small black box and opens it to show a ring with a gem that almost looked like the galaxy itself. He smiles happily “ will you marry me?”

Tord was still tense as Sasuke continued to talk, his eyes widening with every word, until it seemed his eyes couldn’t go any wider. This wasn’t happening. This wasn’t actually happening! He didn’t know whether to blush or smile or what, and he ended up doing for things. First, his face heated up, then a huge smile spread across his lips. Next, he almost yelled ”Yes!” his eyes lit up. Then, finally, he slammed his body against Sasuke’s in a huge hug, his eyes lit up as he hugged his future husband. Words couldn’t describe how happy he was, smiling like an idiot the whole time.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Tord was still tense as Sasuke continued to talk, his eyes widening with every word, until it seemed his eyes couldn’t go any wider. This wasn’t happening. This wasn’t actually happening! He didn’t know whether to blush or smile or what, and he ended up doing for things. First, his face heated up, then a huge smile spread across his lips. Next, he almost yelled ”Yes!” his eyes lit up. Then, finally, he slammed his body against Sasuke’s in a huge hug, his eyes lit up as he hugged his future husband. Words couldn’t describe how happy he was, smiling like an idiot the whole time.
He laughs loudly as he was tackled down hugging him back excitedly “ Yes! You said yes!!” He says excitedly and happily. He spent days just trying to figure out how he should propose thinking that he should have planned something big but now he finally did it! His heart was beating fast and for a second he couldn’t think all he could really think about is his future husband and that’s all he wants to think about. He happily kisses his face a bit pressing his head against his “ I love you. You’ve made me the happiest man alive! “ he says happily almost like a child in a way but even more excited!

December 5th, 2017, 06:07 PM
He laughs loudly as he was tackled down hugging him back excitedly “ Yes! You said yes!!” He says excitedly and happily. He spent days just trying to figure out how he should propose thinking that he should have planned something big but now he finally did it! His heart was beating fast and for a second he couldn’t think all he could really think about is his future husband and that’s all he wants to think about. He happily kisses his face a bit pressing his head against his “ I love you. You’ve made me the happiest man alive! “ he says happily almost like a child in a way but even more excited!

Tord just kept himself plastered against Sasuke. He hadn’t anticipated this to happen so soon, well, he guessed it wasn’t that soon, but he was happy nonetheless. He wondered what had led Sasuke to making this decision, but honestly, he didn’t care. Floods of positive emotions were hitting him, eyes glowing with excitement and joy. He never thought he was going to get married, but maybe he was wrong, keeping himself as close as possible to Sasuke, unsure of what else to do, just smiling the whole time.

(( we need to have a wedding roleplay at some point- ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Tord just kept himself plastered against Sasuke. He hadn’t anticipated this to happen so soon, well, he guessed it wasn’t that soon, but he was happy nonetheless. He wondered what had led Sasuke to making this decision, but honestly, he didn’t care. Floods of positive emotions were hitting him, eyes glowing with excitement and joy. He never thought he was going to get married, but maybe he was wrong, keeping himself as close as possible to Sasuke, unsure of what else to do, just smiling the whole time.

(( we need to have a wedding roleplay at some point- ))
Christmas wedding? :3 and you just read my mind)

Sasuke smiles like a fool as he holds him close “ oh! We should tell the others unless you want to keep it a playful secret?” He says happily holding him close kissing his face here and there out of pure joy and love. He laughs happily “ so... since you’re my fiancé should we start planning our wedding or.. just stay like this together.” He smiles happily “ to think I would be brave enough to ask! But to think you would say yes! I’m just so happy it’s getting hard to control my fast beating heart! Hell I would have kissed you on the lips right now if it weren’t for killer and his punishment “

December 5th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Christmas wedding? :3 and you just read my mind)

Sasuke smiles like a fool as he holds him close “ oh! We should tell the others unless you want to keep it a playful secret?” He says happily holding him close kissing his face here and there out of pure joy and love. He laughs happily “ so... since you’re my fiancé should we start planning our wedding or.. just stay like this together.” He smiles happily “ to think I would be brave enough to ask! But to think you would say yes! I’m just so happy it’s getting hard to control my fast beating heart! Hell I would have kissed you on the lips right now if it weren’t for killer and his punishment “

(( christmas wedding. for sure. ))

Tord shrugged. “I think they deserve to know,” He said, smiling. As much as he wanted to keep it a secret, he kept enough of those to be honest. “I wouldn’t mind getting married,” He said, placing his head against Sasuke’s chest once again. “Of course you’re brave enough,” he reassured, smiling, before blinking at the mention of a punishment. “What punishment?” he asked, his eyes widening slightly, nervous about what punishment this was.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 07:00 PM
(( christmas wedding. for sure. ))

Tord shrugged. “I think they deserve to know,” He said, smiling. As much as he wanted to keep it a secret, he kept enough of those to be honest. “I wouldn’t mind getting married,” He said, placing his head against Sasuke’s chest once again. “Of course you’re brave enough,” he reassured, smiling, before blinking at the mention of a punishment. “What punishment?” he asked, his eyes widening slightly, nervous about what punishment this was.
( Private or open :3)
Sasuke smiles “ don’t worry it’s for breaking the dining table, to not kiss, or do anything romantic until the contest is over.” He smiles “ ahh too bad I broke the romantic part of the rule. “ he says with a playful wink as he begins to kissing his head. “ I love you. Shall we go tell them?”

December 5th, 2017, 07:03 PM
( Private or open :3)
Sasuke smiles “ don’t worry it’s for breaking the dining table, to not kiss, or do anything romantic until the contest is over.” He smiles “ ahh too bad I broke the romantic part of the rule. “ he says with a playful wink as he begins to kissing his head. “ I love you. Shall we go tell them?”

(( whatever you want c: ))

Tord blinked. “Is there a certain consequence for doing that?” he asked, a playful smile coming across his face. “I love you too,” He said, smiling, “And Yes, Let’s go tell them,” He added, his eyes lit up happily.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 07:09 PM
(( whatever you want c: ))

Tord blinked. “Is there a certain consequence for doing that?” he asked, a playful smile coming across his face. “I love you too,” He said, smiling, “And Yes, Let’s go tell them,” He added, his eyes lit up happily.
:3 want some fancy pics of what the wedding would like or just a romantic quote?) He smiles “ don’t know don’t care. I’m way too happy to care” he says kissing his cheek “ alright who shall we tell first or just announce it right off the bat?”

December 5th, 2017, 07:13 PM
:3 want some fancy pics of what the wedding would like or just a romantic quote?) He smiles “ don’t know don’t care. I’m way too happy to care” he says kissing his cheek “ alright who shall we tell first or just announce it right off the bat?”

(( once again, whatever you want c: ))

Tord smiled, kissing a Sasuke directly on the lips for the moment, before pulling away. “How about we tell your parents?” he suggested, a small they seemed like the right people to tell first, still smiling like an idiot the whole time.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 08:39 PM
(( once again, whatever you want c: ))

Tord smiled, kissing a Sasuke directly on the lips for the moment, before pulling away. “How about we tell your parents?” he suggested, a small they seemed like the right people to tell first, still smiling like an idiot the whole time.
He smiles his eyes widened a bit when Tord kissed him but he didn’t complain. He kisses him back a bit before he pulled away “ sure. I’m willing to bet Killer is around somewhere. And lion I’ll call her soon. But now...” he laughs happily “ this is the best day of our lives huh?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 08:54 PM
She sped up and leapt over the hill, skidding to a stop, waiting for the mute wolf. She sniffed the air experimentally eyes glimmering with enthusiasm.
Sasukewolf (madness) Friendly bump :)
He just jumps off the hill electricity moving around him as he barks loudly biting into the flesh of a huge dragon creature. It roars loudly in pain as he bites into it hard

December 6th, 2017, 04:32 AM
He smiles his eyes widened a bit when Tord kissed him but he didn’t complain. He kisses him back a bit before he pulled away “ sure. I’m willing to bet Killer is around somewhere. And lion I’ll call her soon. But now...” he laughs happily “ this is the best day of our lives huh?”

Tord was smiling like an idiot still, rolling over so he was now laying next to Sasuke, shivering a bit in the snow, but still smiling. “Yeah, I’d have to agree,” he nodded, a huge smile on his face, the grin taking up a majority of the pale space that was his face. He was barely a level to contain how excited and happy he was, laying his head against Sasuke’s quietly.

SacredMadness
December 6th, 2017, 05:11 AM
He just jumps off the hill electricity moving around him as he barks loudly biting into the flesh of a huge dragon creature. It roars loudly in pain as he bites into it hard
When bunchdd her muscles sprang. The force of her jump for her to the creature and gave her enough time to bite with her large, sharp teeth. She let go, tearing some skin off of the beast.she jumped again, this time grabbing the throat.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 6th, 2017, 06:39 AM
Tord was smiling like an idiot still, rolling over so he was now laying next to Sasuke, shivering a bit in the snow, but still smiling. “Yeah, I’d have to agree,” he nodded, a huge smile on his face, the grin taking up a majority of the pale space that was his face. He was barely a level to contain how excited and happy he was, laying his head against Sasuke’s quietly.
He smiles “ hi you’re going to get a cold “ he says holding him close with one arm nuzzling his head against Tord “ .. you’re so dang cute you know that?” He says smiling so happily if his tail was out it would be wagging so fast right now out of pure joy

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 6th, 2017, 06:40 AM
When bunchdd her muscles sprang. The force of her jump for her to the creature and gave her enough time to bite with her large, sharp teeth. She let go, tearing some skin off of the beast.she jumped again, this time grabbing the throat.
the Dragon roars loudly trying to swing them off but Dj held on his eyes glowed as eventually let’s go jumping to the side “ Let go! I’m going to shock it!

SacredMadness
December 6th, 2017, 06:49 AM
the Dragon roars loudly trying to swing them off but Dj held on his eyes glowed as eventually let’s go jumping to the side “ Let go! I’m going to shock it!
She let go, obeying the command. Her mouth was full of the blood of the dragon. Sasukewolf (madness)

December 6th, 2017, 08:42 AM
He smiles “ hi you’re going to get a cold “ he says holding him close with one arm nuzzling his head against Tord “ .. you’re so dang cute you know that?” He says smiling so happily if his tail was out it would be wagging so fast right now out of pure joy

Tord laughed, "You say that," he smiled, though a shiver rippled through his body. "I'm not cute though," he muttered, before smiling again, his eyes lit up as he sat there.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 6th, 2017, 08:53 AM
Tord laughed, "You say that," he smiled, though a shiver rippled through his body. "I'm not cute though," he muttered, before smiling again, his eyes lit up as he sat there.
He smiles “ lie. You’re so dang adorable, so beautiful. I wonder everyday how I managed to get a beauty like you” He says as he begins to sit up “ well then shall we head inside now?” He says as he holds Tords hand

December 6th, 2017, 11:07 AM
He smiles “ lie. You’re so dang adorable, so beautiful. I wonder everyday how I managed to get a beauty like you” He says as he begins to sit up “ well then shall we head inside now?” He says as he holds Tords hand

"I think it was at a party much like this," Tord shrugged. He was trying not to blush, pushing himself upright once again.
"And yeah, let's go inside," he said, smiling like an idiot still.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 6th, 2017, 11:29 AM
"I think it was at a party much like this," Tord shrugged. He was trying not to blush, pushing himself upright once again.
"And yeah, let's go inside," he said, smiling like an idiot still.
He smiles as he begins to stand up and hold him close “ hmm soon, mind if we stay like this for a while?” He says nuzzling his nose against his hair

December 6th, 2017, 01:44 PM
He smiles as he begins to stand up and hold him close “ hmm soon, mind if we stay like this for a while?” He says nuzzling his nose against his hair

”Well, if I don’t freeze in the meantime,” Tord laughed, placing his head against Sasuke. He smiled as he felt a familiar body around him, not moving, as though moving could break everything.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 6th, 2017, 02:10 PM
”Well, if I don’t freeze in the meantime,” Tord laughed, placing his head against Sasuke. He smiled as he felt a familiar body around him, not moving, as though moving could break everything.
He smiles “ hi I’m hot enough to make sure that doesn’t happen” he says playfully as he kisses Tords head

December 6th, 2017, 02:38 PM
He smiles “ hi I’m hot enough to make sure that doesn’t happen” he says playfully as he kisses Tords head

”Well, if you say so,” Tord smiled, laughing in the process, despite another shiver shooting through his body, he just laid there with Sasuke, still smiling like an idiot.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 6th, 2017, 02:42 PM
”Well, if you say so,” Tord smiled, laughing in the process, despite another shiver shooting through his body, he just laid there with Sasuke, still smiling like an idiot.
He smiles as he suddenly begins to carry Tord “ now we can come inside!!”

December 6th, 2017, 03:04 PM
He smiles as he suddenly begins to carry Tord “ now we can come inside!!”

Tord tensed up for a moment, before laughing. “Well, I suppose we can do that now,” he laughed, rolling his eyes, clutching Sasuke, afraid he would fall out of his arms.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 6th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Tord tensed up for a moment, before laughing. “Well, I suppose we can do that now,” he laughed, rolling his eyes, clutching Sasuke, afraid he would fall out of his arms.
He smiles as he makes sure to hold him close “ yep!” He says happily as he begins to walk back inside

December 6th, 2017, 04:10 PM
He smiles as he makes sure to hold him close “ yep!” He says happily as he begins to walk back inside

Tord smiled, his eyes glowing warmly as he watched Sasuke, slightly tense since he was still in the man’s arms, but he didn’t mind, just smiling the entire time, despite being tense on the inside.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 12:09 AM
Tord smiled, his eyes glowing warmly as he watched Sasuke, slightly tense since he was still in the man’s arms, but he didn’t mind, just smiling the entire time, despite being tense on the inside.
He smiles playfully “ you’re smiling~” he says playfully kissing his head “ so excited. It’ll ruin the surprise~ but.. than again I can’t stop smiling too”

December 7th, 2017, 03:49 AM
He smiles playfully “ you’re smiling~” he says playfully kissing his head “ so excited. It’ll ruin the surprise~ but.. than again I can’t stop smiling too”

Tord wanted to point out how Sasuke was smiling as well, but it didn’t seem he had to point that out, since Sasuke noticed it anyways. “Hey, why wouldn’t I be smiling?” He said, his eyes lighting up in a sort of playful way, still looking at Sasuke warmly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 09:06 AM
Tord wanted to point out how Sasuke was smiling as well, but it didn’t seem he had to point that out, since Sasuke noticed it anyways. “Hey, why wouldn’t I be smiling?” He said, his eyes lighting up in a sort of playful way, still looking at Sasuke warmly.
He smiles “ that’s a good question “ He says looking back at him. “ you are too adorable when you smile. Let’s hope others don’t stare at what’s mine “ he says teasingly as he continues walking into the house

December 7th, 2017, 11:23 AM
He smiles “ that’s a good question “ He says looking back at him. “ you are too adorable when you smile. Let’s hope others don’t stare at what’s mine “ he says teasingly as he continues walking into the house

Tord was still smiling, laughing still. Happiness almost felt like a drug to him, but he didn't mind, too happy to care about what anyone else thought.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Tord was still smiling, laughing still. Happiness almost felt like a drug to him, but he didn't mind, too happy to care about what anyone else thought.
Sasuke smiles happily until a dark voice was heard behind them “ what’s this? So happy what’s the occasion?” Said Killer his eyes as red as blood was glowing happily “ tell me what made you two so happy?” Sasuke puts Tord down and smiles “ do you want to tell him?”

December 7th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Sasuke smiles happily until a dark voice was heard behind them “ what’s this? So happy what’s the occasion?” Said Killer his eyes as red as blood was glowing happily “ tell me what made you two so happy?” Sasuke puts Tord down and smiles “ do you want to tell him?”

Tord had tensed up as he heard a voice. This was where it all ended he supposed. Well, maybe it didn’t, but it felt like it did. Blinking as he was set down, he was desperate to try not to wrap his body against Sasuke’s. “I’d rather you told him,” He said, pushing his hands in his jean pockets.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Tord had tensed up as he heard a voice. This was where it all ended he supposed. Well, maybe it didn’t, but it felt like it did. Blinking as he was set down, he was desperate to try not to wrap his body against Sasuke’s. “I’d rather you told him,” He said, pushing his hands in his jean pockets.
Sasuke smiles “ come on love! .. how about we tell him together?” Killer laughs softly “ like a child, speak my little ones what has gotten you two so excited? I’m eager to know now”

December 7th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Sasuke smiles “ come on love! .. how about we tell him together?” Killer laughs softly “ like a child, speak my little ones what has gotten you two so excited? I’m eager to know now”

Tord’s face was a sort of Scarlet, glancing away awkwardly. “I mean...yeah...we could do that...” he murmured, his hands still in his pockets as he stood there, not really wanting to talk anymore.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 05:11 PM
She let go, obeying the command. Her mouth was full of the blood of the dragon. Sasukewolf (madness)
Dj eyes glowed as electricity begins to cover the dragon and soon it falls and Dj stood on it. His eyes glowed as he suddenly howls loudly

SacredMadness
December 7th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Dj eyes glowed as electricity begins to cover the dragon and soon it falls and Dj stood on it. His eyes glowed as he suddenly howls loudly
She joined him and her howl coincided with his. Her tail started to wag as she slowly walked over, not breaking the howl.
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Tord’s face was a sort of Scarlet, glancing away awkwardly. “I mean...yeah...we could do that...” he murmured, his hands still in his pockets as he stood there, not really wanting to talk anymore.
Sasuke smiles happily “ ... well we’re-“ he stops looking at Tord waiting for him to continue

December 7th, 2017, 11:35 PM
Sasuke smiles happily “ ... well we’re-“ he stops looking at Tord waiting for him to continue

Tord was in a daze for a moment, trying to figure out the right word, before a huge smile came across his face. “Engaged!” he almost yelled, his eyes glowing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 11:40 PM
Tord was in a daze for a moment, trying to figure out the right word, before a huge smile came across his face. “Engaged!” he almost yelled, his eyes glowing.
Killer had to think for a bit before his eyes widened and laughs happily “ You serious!?” He asks happily as he suddenly hugs Sasuke “ you sly man!!” He says playfully and very happily ruffling his hair than he looks at Tord hugging him even spinning him around as he did “ I’m so happy for y’all! “ he says putting him down “ I am so proud of you both of you. But tonight...” he holds Tords hand and bows a bit “ welcome to the family my boy. May your life together be just as long as mine and lions but don’t worry Sasuke is a sly guy he’ll keep you blushing for a long while “ he says with a playful wink

December 8th, 2017, 04:32 AM
Killer had to think for a bit before his eyes widened and laughs happily “ You serious!?” He asks happily as he suddenly hugs Sasuke “ you sly man!!” He says playfully and very happily ruffling his hair than he looks at Tord hugging him even spinning him around as he did “ I’m so happy for y’all! “ he says putting him down “ I am so proud of you both of you. But tonight...” he holds Tords hand and bows a bit “ welcome to the family my boy. May your life together be just as long as mine and lions but don’t worry Sasuke is a sly guy he’ll keep you blushing for a long while “ he says with a playful wink

Tord was still very much in a daze as Killer picked him up in a hug. He wasn’t exactly used to those things, almost crying out as the world spinned around him. He just smiled the entire time, as that was all he felt like his face could do. He still felt as though he was in a dream, silver eyes fading in and put of focus, smiling like an idiot almost. As he saw the playful wink, and his eyes widened, but he didn’t move, just awkwardly smiling the whole time.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 8th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Tord was still very much in a daze as Killer picked him up in a hug. He wasn’t exactly used to those things, almost crying out as the world spinned around him. He just smiled the entire time, as that was all he felt like his face could do. He still felt as though he was in a dream, silver eyes fading in and put of focus, smiling like an idiot almost. As he saw the playful wink, and his eyes widened, but he didn’t move, just awkwardly smiling the whole time.
Sasuke laughs softly “ Now than don’t tell anyone yet. We want to tell them. Now than mi amor, who’s next on our list to surprise~” he says playfully as Killer smiles nods and happily walks off

SacredMadness
December 15th, 2017, 10:13 PM
She joined him and her howl coincided with his. Her tail started to wag as she slowly walked over, not breaking the howl.
Sasukewolf (madness)
Bump~

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 15th, 2017, 10:37 PM
he slowly stops the howl and his tail wags happily “ having fun?” He asks playfully as he jumps to her