PDA

View Full Version : Supernatural Academy

BTS.official.__
December 1st, 2017, 06:59 AM
Welcome to Supernatural Academy.

Supernatural Academy is welcome to monsters and half monster-human children. Once where monsters and humans could interact with one another but all of that changed when a monster killed a human. Now they stay safe in the shelter of the academy hidden on an island surrounded by trees and forest.

Form

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Species:
Crush:
Other:

The Academy is run by a skeleton named Nightmare.

~*~

NIGHTMARE BONES
Appearance: Nightmare is a purple skeleton with diamonds all over her body and face. She has soft brown eyes and purple hair.
https://www.elkevonfreudenberg.com/shop/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/3c31d39f187b8f38644e516fec87cd72.jpg
Personality: Nightmares is a harsh girl, but is very lovable in many ways. She cares about every monster in each way and is very protective of them. She can be sarcastic in some ways but has a deep heart. When she lived for a long time she had seen some horrible things that have happened in the world and knows it is her job to protect them in many ways as she can.
Species: Skeleton
Crush: None
Other: Her younger sister is Delilah

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

DELILAH BONES
Appearance: Delilah is a beautiful white skeleton with white hair, white markings, and soft hazel/brown eyes
https://beginningboutique.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/screen-shot-2017-10-13-at-10-38-35-am.png?w=498&h=499
Personality: At first she can come off as harsh, but deep down she is kind, gentle and soft-spoken, which would put her at a disadvantage if not for her ability to win people over with her passion. Delilah is always willing to lend a hand and wise words to her friends. When it comes to some people, she can be harsh but with meaningful words.
Species: Skeleton
Other: Her older sister is Nightmare

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

BRIELLE
Appearance: A pretty blond girl with bright blue eyes, half of her face is scared up. She has white big angel wings on her back
Personality: Brielle is a girl who tends to keep to herself most of the time. She doesn't like to get close to anyone since what happened to someone she loved very much. Sometimes when she is around other people, she tends to come off as harsh and snappy, and very sarcastic but deep down she is a kind caring girl.
Species: Angel
Other: She has horrible nightmares to which she ends up waking up and screaming.

"If you look into the darkness long enough, you'll see things others don't"

Members of Supernatural Academy
Nightmare Bones - purple skeleton with diamonds all over her body and face. She has soft brown eyes and purple hair BTS.official.__

Skelita Bones - white skeleton with white hair, white markings and soft hazel/brown eyes BTS.official.__

Brielle - blond girl with bright blue eyes, half of her face is scared up and big white angel wings BTS.official.__

Denvor - pinkish-skinned girl with dark pink hair, silver eyes, and dragon feet Kyra-Wolfe-666

Emilia Hyde - A pale skinned and freckled red head with golden eyes. She appears normal, but wears black gloves, concealing her skeleton hands and likes to wear dog tags ThatOneWarriorCatNerd

Leila Kaneko - Orange hair with fox ears on the top of her head and amber eye Akari

Blake - black haired girl with one black wing Frosty

Sabastian - a tale boy with light skin, fiery red hair , and orange eyes with yellow flecks in them. Frosty

Isla - Mystic

CreatureOfHabit
December 1st, 2017, 05:15 PM
Name: Emilia Hyde(Yeet! It's little Laslo's Mom at a young age!)
Appearance: A pale skinned and freckled red head with golden eyes. She appears normal, but wears black gloves, concealing her skeleton hands. She likes to wear dog tags.
Personality: Very jumpy and quiet, because she used to live at a lab, the origin of the cause of her skeleton hands.
Species: She started out as a human, but was injected with monster DNA.
Crush:Open
Other: She sees Nightmare as a parent, but refuses to talk to anyone else, as she is too shy.

-The Skies Are Made Of Diamonds!-

BTS.official.__
December 1st, 2017, 05:18 PM
Name: Emilia Hyde(Yeet! It's little Laslo's Mom at a young age!)
Appearance: A pale skinned and freckled red head with golden eyes. She appears normal, but wears black gloves, concealing her skeleton hands. She likes to wear dog tags.
Personality: Very jumpy and quiet, because she used to live at a lab, the origin of the cause of her skeleton hands.
Species: She started out as a human, but was injected with monster DNA.
Crush:Open
Other: She sees Nightmare as a parent, but refuses to talk to anyone else, as she is too shy.

Accepted!
I love how she seems Nightmare as a parent. Aww

Akari
December 1st, 2017, 05:52 PM
Hmm....Looks like this could turn interesting...

Name: Leila Kaneko
Appearance: Boop! (http://img13.deviantart.net/2c2a/i/2011/311/c/b/kitsune_by_marilucia-d4fdwze.jpg)
Personality: She can be very Shy, but she is very protective over anything she owns or is given. She does like talking with others, but she is usually Busy with other things, so she rarely has time to.
Species: Kitsune
Crush: None yet, But She is more interested in some of the teachers than the other students.
Other: She carries a very young Fennec Fox around in a Purse almost 24/7, even bringing it to school. She never allows anyone to touch it, and she usually considers it to be like her child. She usually shares a third of any meal with it.
Also, She usually carries a rather small Karambit Knife with her, as a way to defend herself and her pet if necessary. She does not get into fights unless Someone threatens her or her pet.

BTS.official.__
December 1st, 2017, 08:12 PM
Hmm....Looks like this could turn interesting...

Name: Leila Kaneko
Appearance: Boop! (http://img13.deviantart.net/2c2a/i/2011/311/c/b/kitsune_by_marilucia-d4fdwze.jpg)
Personality: She can be very Shy, but she is very protective over anything she owns or is given. She does like talking with others, but she is usually Busy with other things, so she rarely has time to.
Species: Kitsune
Crush: None yet, But She is more interested in some of the teachers than the other students.
Other: She carries a very young Fennec Fox around in a Purse almost 24/7, even bringing it to school. She never allows anyone to touch it, and she usually considers it to be like her child. She usually shares a third of any meal with it.
Also, She usually carries a rather small Karambit Knife with her, as a way to defend herself and her pet if necessary. She does not get into fights unless Someone threatens her or her pet.

Accepted

Mystic
December 1st, 2017, 08:52 PM
Name: Isla
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/15/c7/f1/15c7f150028afcf806412e45e8bb50f2.jpg
Personality: Friendly, Quiet, Inquisitive, Cautious, Patient
Species: Raven
Crush: Open
Other: She has a pet raven.

BTS.official.__
December 1st, 2017, 10:00 PM
Name: Isla
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/15/c7/f1/15c7f150028afcf806412e45e8bb50f2.jpg
Personality: Friendly, Quiet, Inquisitive, Cautious, Patient
Species: Raven
Crush: Open
Other: She has a pet raven.

Accepted!

BTS.official.__
December 3rd, 2017, 10:25 AM
We can rp now. If anyone else wants to join they can.

~*~

Nightmare Bones walked around the Academy, her brown eyes looked around as she walked. Her skeleton-like appearance was frightening but beautiful.

Brielle was outside in the forest. It was one of her favorite places. Her blue eyes looked around, she hid her scared up face with her hair. Her white angel wings were huge and big.

Frosty
December 3rd, 2017, 10:56 AM
Name: Blake
Appearance: Blake is small for her age, as well as thin and pale skinned . She could almost pass as human , if it wasn’t for her wings . Well, rather , wing . She was born with a single solid black wing on the left side of her body . The color matches her hair , which is long and often messy as she doesn’t care much about her appearance or well being . Her eyes switch color depending on her mood , often showing a silver or dull grey as melancholy or emotionless .
Personality:She rarely speaks to anyone. She’s the kind of person who it’s hard to communicate with or understand her motives , but with plenty of effort and time it’s possible to break her stubborn shell that she’s put up between her and everyone else. She hates social events , and the only reason she attends is unknown , especially to her. She is often angry and sad at things she can’t explain , often having huge mental breakdowns which leaves her even more emotionally detached from others. Despite this , she does do well and follows all the rules
Species: half demon . Due to her partial human parentage, she was born with a single wing, rather than two
Crush: none , it’s basically impossible since compassion isn’t an emotion she’s really familiar with
Other: I got way into this

Name: Sebastian
Appearance: a tale boy with light skin, fiery red hair , and orange eyes with yellow flecks in them.
Personality: Sebastian is wild , as one might say . He’s very energetic, flirtatious, and loves to pull the occasional prank . He’s always up to something , often said by his mischievous and handsome smile. He’s also a complete pyromaniac , which isn’t odd for someone of his kind
Species: Fire spirit of some sort
Crush: hahaha
Other:nope

BTS.official.__
December 3rd, 2017, 10:59 AM
Name: Blake
Appearance: Blake is small for her age, as well as thin and pale skinned . She could almost pass as human , if it wasn’t for her wings . Well, rather , wing . She was born with a single solid black wing on the left side of her body . The color matches her hair , which is long and often messy as she doesn’t care much about her appearance or well being . Her eyes switch color depending on her mood , often showing a silver or dull grey as melancholy or emotionless .
Personality:She rarely speaks to anyone. She’s the kind of person who it’s hard to communicate with or understand her motives , but with plenty of effort and time it’s possible to break her stubborn shell that she’s put up between her and everyone else. She hates social event, and the only reason she attends is unknown , especially to her. She is often angry and sad at things she can’t explain , often having huge mental breakdowns which leaves her even more emotionally detached from others. Despite this , she does do well and follows all the rules
Species: half demon . Due to her partial human parentage, she was born with a single wing, rather than two
Crush: none , it’s basically impossible since compassion isn’t an emotion she’s really familiar with
Other: I got way into this

Name: Sebastian
Appearance: a tale boy with light skin, fiery red hair , and orange eyes with yellow flecks in them.
Personality: Sebastian is wild , as one might say . He’s very energetic, flirtatious, and loves to pull the occasional prank . He’s always up to something , often said by his mischievous and handsome smile. He’s also a complete pyromaniac , which isn’t odd for someone of his kind
Species: Fire spirit of some sort
Crush: hahaha
Other:nope

Accepted!
Go ahead a rp! :)

Frosty
December 3rd, 2017, 11:09 AM
Thanks!

Blake sat upon the school building , panting softly . For anyone else with wings they could have just flown on top of it . But for her , she attempted to do it with one wing, resulting in her half climbing up , leaving her out of breath . She stared out on the school’s grounds, thinking to herself , whispering softly

Sebastian wore a smirk on his face as his eyes scanned the halls he walked in . He was terribly bored, looking something to do that would elimate that feeling that he despised so much

Mystic
December 3rd, 2017, 11:11 AM
Isla was outside of the Academy. She was sitting on a tree branch, She wasn't much of a talk. Talking to others made her frightened and nervous so she just hangs out by herself with her pet raven.

BTS.official.__
December 3rd, 2017, 11:14 AM
Thanks!

Blake sat upon the school building , panting softly . For anyone else with wings they could have just flown on top of it . But for her , she attempted to do it with one wing, resulting in her half climbing up , leaving her out of breath . She stared out on the school’s grounds, thinking to herself , whispering softly

Sebastian wore a smirk on his face as his eyes scanned the halls he walked in . He was terribly bored, looking something to do that would elimate that feeling that he despised so much
Isla was outside of the Academy. She was sitting on a tree branch, She wasn't much of a talk. Talking to others made her frightened and nervous so she just hangs out by herself with her pet raven.

Nightmare looked around the halls. Her skeleton appearance was striking an beautiful and wasn't worn down by the years she was alive.

Brielle looked around the in the forest, she let out a sigh and looked up at the trees. It was breathtaking

Mystic
December 3rd, 2017, 11:30 AM
Nightmare looked around the halls. Her skeleton appearance was striking an beautiful and wasn't worn down by the years she was alive.

Brielle looked around the in the forest, she let out a sigh and looked up at the trees. It was breathtaking

Uma a tiger girl was sitting in a tree close to the school building, her blue tiger eyes watched Blake.

Isla thought she heard footsteps and was about to fly to a higher branch but one her wings was tangled in something and she ended up falling down the tree. ``Oof!`` She grunted and tried to get up but she felt weak and her head was dizzy. She soon fainted

BTS.official.__
December 3rd, 2017, 11:41 AM
Isla thought she heard footsteps and was about to fly to a higher branch but one her wings was tangled in something and she ended up falling down the tree. ``Oof!`` She grunted and tried to get up but she felt weak and her head was dizzy. She soon fainted

(Sorry I had to make Nightmare Bones a sister, you can go look what she looks like. )

Brielle's ears perked as she heard noises.

Mystic
December 3rd, 2017, 11:44 AM
(Sorry I had to make Nightmare Bones a sister, you can go look what she looks like. )

Brielle's ears perked as she heard noises.

I saw! And I just love how females are taking over this roleplay XD))

Isla's eyes were blurry and blackness washed over her.

BTS.official.__
December 3rd, 2017, 11:53 AM
I saw! And I just love how females are taking over this roleplay XD))

Isla's eyes were blurry and blackness washed over her.

Same xD I had to change her name to Dalilah too)

"Who's there." she called, fear was in her voice. She hid her half scared up face with her hair. Her blue eyes wide as she looked around.

Mystic
December 3rd, 2017, 11:57 AM
Same xD I had to change her name to Dalilah too)

"Who's there." she called, fear was in her voice. She hid her half scared up face with her hair. Her blue eyes wide as she looked around.

Isla's pet raven named Midnight, called a alarm. Midnight flew to the person nearby. It landed on her shoulder and squawked and pointed it's wing towards the direction of Isla.

BTS.official.__
December 3rd, 2017, 12:02 PM
Isla's pet raven named Midnight, called a alarm. Midnight flew to the person nearby. It landed on her shoulder and squawked and pointed it's wing towards the direction of Isla.

Brielle turned and looked at Isla, she didn't like to talk to anyone so she backed away slowly.

Frosty
December 3rd, 2017, 12:05 PM
Blake sensed something , or someone in fact, near her . She stood quickly , her wing wrapping around her body, her eyes peering through the roughed up feathers

Mystic
December 3rd, 2017, 12:11 PM
Brielle turned and looked at Isla, she didn't like to talk to anyone so she backed away slowly.

The raven squawked angrily and flapped it's wings repeatedly, trying to show a sign. Midnight squawked again, it seemed like it was trying to ask Brielle to help Isla.

BTS.official.__
December 3rd, 2017, 12:16 PM
Blake sensed something , or someone in fact, near her . She stood quickly , her wing wrapping around her body, her eyes peering through the roughed up feathers
The raven squawked angrily and flapped it's wings repeatedly, trying to show a sign. Midnight squawked again, it seemed like it was trying to ask Brielle to help Isla.

I deleted Uma Blake, so i'll put Dalilah. Nightmare's sister there.)

Dalilah was sitting down at the tree's base. Her white hair flowed down her back and she was reading a book, she looked up in time to see Blake

Brielle tilted her head, then nodded. Following the bird.

Mystic
December 3rd, 2017, 12:22 PM
I deleted Uma Blake, so i'll put Dalilah. Nightmare's sister there.)

Dalilah was sitting down at the tree's base. Her white hair flowed down her back and she was reading a book, she looked up in time to see Blake

Brielle tilted her head, then nodded. Following the bird.

The raven pointed it's beak at the tree Isla was in and looked down at Isla. Hoping that Brielle would understand

BTS.official.__
December 3rd, 2017, 12:27 PM
The raven pointed it's beak at the tree Isla was in and looked down at Isla. Hoping that Brielle would understand

Brielle nodded as she flapped her wings and landed on the tree. She was only doing this because her mother told her before she was killed that kindness is the best thing in the world. "Take my hand." her hair hid the other half of her face.

Mystic
December 3rd, 2017, 12:29 PM
Brielle nodded as she flapped her wings and landed on the tree. She was only doing this because her mother told her before she was killed that kindness is the best thing in the world. "Take my hand." her hair hid the other half of her face.

((Isla fell off the tree and fainted..))

BTS.official.__
December 3rd, 2017, 12:31 PM
((Isla fell off the tree and fainted..))

(Okay)

Brielle finally found her, she looked down at Isla before picking her up in her arms. Her blue eyes looked around the place before she quietly walked, she needed to get her to the Academy.

Frosty
December 3rd, 2017, 12:38 PM
Sorry. I didn’t see that. I was busy and kinda rushed , not really paying too much attention)

Blake jumped down from the building , flapping her wing violently to avoid falling to hear death . She landed rather gracefully, shaking ebony strands of heart from her pale, sunken in face and looked around at her surroundings. The view was much different here than from up here . People were down here . Extremely close

BTS.official.__
December 3rd, 2017, 12:43 PM
Sorry. I didn’t see that. I was busy and kinda rushed , not really paying too much attention)

Blake jumped down from the building , flapping her wing violently to avoid falling to hear death . She landed rather gracefully, shaking ebony strands of heart from her pale, sunken in face and looked around at her surroundings. The view was much different here than from up here . People were down here . Extremely close

It is alright :) )

Dahlia looked at her, closed her book and stood up. "Who are you?" she asked, her eyes were looking at her.

Akari
December 3rd, 2017, 01:00 PM
Leila Kaneko Sat in the Library, reading a rather old and worn Book Titled To Kill a Mockingbird, While gently Petting her pet fox, which was curled up, asleep in her lap. She wanted to look at her phone, but if she did, She would wake her pet up, and she did not want to do that, and it Always looked so cute when it was sleeping! she let out a silent sigh, and kept on reading her book, which she rarely did, but she was able to relate with this one, so she liked it.

CreatureOfHabit
December 3rd, 2017, 01:30 PM
Emilia woke up, blinking open her eyes to stare at the ceiling. She half expected to wake up in the lab, machines whirring, and the scent of urine and fear. But it wasn't the lab. She smiled to herself, as she pulled the sheets aside. She always slept late, as she often had tried to stall, back at the lab, to put off tests. Old habits died hard, she guessed. She walked up to her closet, opening it. Her stomach was a flurry of emotions, twisting inside. This was all new to her..how would the other kids react to someone only twelve? She knew how things worked, despite everything. No matter the age, kids always felt little respect towards those younger than them. Then, she got an idea. If she was to avoid this.. then she had to avoid them. As she looked at her options, she chose a jean jacket,
red shorts, and some black gloves. She slipped on her dog tags, turning to brush her hair. She knew she hated those tags, but it was a firm warning,
to be thankful for what she had..for who knew how long all this would last?
She turned to open the door, and stepped out.

BTS.official.__
December 3rd, 2017, 01:32 PM
Emilia woke up, blinking open her eyes to stare at the ceiling. She half expected to wake up in the lab, machines whirring, and the scent of urine and fear. But it wasn't the lab. She smiled to herself, as she pulled the sheets aside. She always slept late, as she often had tried to stall, back at the lab, to put off tests. Old habits died hard, she guessed. She walked up to her closet, opening it. Her stomach was a flurry of emotions, twisting inside. This was all new to her..how would the other kids react to someone only twelve? She knew how things worked, despite everything. No matter the age, kids always felt little respect towards those younger than them. Then, she got an idea. If she was to avoid this.. then she had to avoid them. As she looked at her options, she chose a jean jacket,
red shorts, and some black gloves. She slipped on her dog tags, turning to brush her hair. She knew she hated those tags, but it was a firm warning,
to be thankful for what she had..for who knew how long all this would last?
She turned to open the door, and stepped out.
Leila Kaneko Sat in the Library, reading a rather old and worn Book Titled To Kill a Mockingbird, While gently Petting her pet fox, which was curled up, asleep in her lap. She wanted to look at her phone, but if she did, She would wake her pet up, and she did not want to do that, and it Always looked so cute when it was sleeping! she let out a silent sigh, and kept on reading her book, which she rarely did, but she was able to relate with this one, so she liked it.

Nightmare happened to walk by. "Hello, Emilia." she smiled brightly at her adopted daughter the one she thought of as a daughter to her. "How are you this morning?"

Dahlila looked around. Her skeleton like appearance looked striking.

Mystic
December 3rd, 2017, 01:46 PM
(Okay)

Brielle finally found her, she looked down at Isla before picking her up in her arms. Her blue eyes looked around the place before she quietly walked, she needed to get her to the Academy.

Isla opened her eyes slightly and groaned and she fainted again.

Midnight was on Brielle's shoulder, watching Isla

BTS.official.__
December 3rd, 2017, 01:49 PM
Isla opened her eyes slightly and groaned and she fainted again.

Midnight was on Brielle's shoulder, watching Isla

Brielle looked at Midnight then down at Isla, but continued to keep walking.

CreatureOfHabit
December 3rd, 2017, 01:51 PM
Nightmare happened to walk by. "Hello, Emilia." she smiled brightly at her adopted daughter the one she thought of as a daughter to her. "How are you this morning?"

Dahlila looked around. Her skeleton like appearance looked striking.
"Hello Nightmare.", Emilia said timidly, glad to see a familiar face. "I'm alright." "I hope I didn't miss anything.."

-The Skies Are Made of Diamonds!-

BTS.official.__
December 3rd, 2017, 01:52 PM
"Hello Nightmare.", Emilia said timidly, glad to see a familiar face. "I'm alright." "I hope I didn't miss anything.."

Nightmare smiled. "Good, and no you haven't." she shook her head with a grin. "What do you plan on doing today?" she asked.

Mystic
December 3rd, 2017, 01:53 PM
Brielle looked at Midnight then down at Isla, but continued to keep walking.

Midnight squawked, seeming to ask if they were almost there.

CreatureOfHabit
December 3rd, 2017, 01:55 PM
Emilia's eyes sparkled, her anxiety forgotten. "I want to explore!" she replied.

Frosty
December 3rd, 2017, 02:13 PM
(Oh snap, what did I miss)

BTS.official.__
December 3rd, 2017, 02:16 PM
Emilia's eyes sparkled, her anxiety forgotten. "I want to explore!" she replied.

Midnight squawked, seeming to ask if they were almost there.
(Oh snap, what did I miss)

Nothing much Frosty!

Nightmare laughed and then nodded. "Alright. You can have my sister Dahlila go with you. Unless..." she thought for a moment. "You want me to go with you."

Brielle looked at Midnight and nodded. Finally they arrived.

Frosty
December 3rd, 2017, 02:19 PM
Thanks love . I have to go for now , though I return soon when I’m done babysitting. Sorry , and bye )

CreatureOfHabit
December 3rd, 2017, 02:28 PM
Nothing much Frosty!

Nightmare laughed and then nodded. "Alright. You can have my sister Dahlila go with you. Unless..." she thought for a moment. "You want me to go with you."

Emilia considered this for a second. She wasn't in the mood for meeting anyone new, but at the same time, she didn't want to look like a baby in front of the other kids. "I'll go with Dahlila., she said.

BTS.official.__
December 3rd, 2017, 02:32 PM
Thanks love . I have to go for now , though I return soon when I’m done babysitting. Sorry , and bye )
Emilia considered this for a second. She wasn't in the mood for meeting anyone new, but at the same time, she didn't want to look like a baby in front of the other kids. "I'll go with Dahlila., she said.

Np girly!!! Have fun, see ya!! :happyhop:

Nightmare nodded as she crouched down so she could be eye level with her. "Alright my sweetie." she said. "I'll text her." she stood up and grabbed her phone after she sent she turned back to her. "And then for supper, shall we eat and watch a movie together?" she asked.

CreatureOfHabit
December 4th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Np girly!!! Have fun, see ya!! :happyhop:

Nightmare nodded as she crouched down so she could be eye level with her. "Alright my sweetie." she said. "I'll text her." she stood up and grabbed her phone after she sent she turned back to her. "And then for supper, shall we eat and watch a movie together?" she asked.

Emilia nodded, lost in thought.
She had been thinking about it for a while, and the lab was far from forgotten.
She was looking forward to spending time with Nightmare, but she also wanted to use this as a chance to ask her more about her..well, situation. She hugged her, feeling like a little kid again, secure and warm. Just like before the..the what? She couldn't quite remember..."Thank you.", she quietly whispered.

(Plot Idea!: So, what if a monster was experimenting on human children, and monster DNA, and ended up killing a child, which is how he was found out, and why the monsters now live in secret? Emilia could have been one of those children, found after the scientist just panicked and left, leaving the kids to their own devices?!)

BTS.official.__
December 4th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Emilia nodded, lost in thought.
She had been thinking about it for a while, and the lab was far from forgotten.
She was looking forward to spending time with Nightmare, but she also wanted to use this as a chance to ask her more about her..well, situation. She hugged her, feeling like a little kid again, secure and warm. Just like before the..the what? She couldn't quite remember..."Thank you.", she quietly whispered.

(Plot Idea!: So, what if a monster was experimenting on human children, and monster DNA, and ended up killing a child, which is how he was found out, and why the monsters now live in secret? Emilia could have been one of those children, found after the scientist just panicked and left, leaving the kids to their own devices?!)

(I actually like it! Let's go with it!!)

Nightmare grinned, as she pulled away planting a kiss on top of Emilia's forehead. "Alright. I'll see you later." she said as Dahlia padded over to Nightmare and Emilia. Nightmare walked away.

Dahlila turned her hazel brown eyes on Emilia. "Hello, I am Dahlila." she said as she stuck her hand out to her. Her white hair trailed down to almost to the ground.

CreatureOfHabit
December 4th, 2017, 04:42 PM
(I actually like it! Let's go with it!!)

Nightmare grinned, as she pulled away planting a kiss on top of Emilia's forehead. "Alright. I'll see you later." she said as Dahlia padded over to Nightmare and Emilia. Nightmare walked away.

Dahlila turned her hazel brown eyes on Emilia. "Hello, I am Dahlila." she said as she stuck her hand out to her. Her white hair trailed down to almost to the ground.

"Hullo.." Emilia responded, barley able to mumble out, taking her hand, her gloves visible. "Um..I was..um..wondering if you could show me around..the building and..yeah.."
She said, instinctively trying to hide her fear by brushing a few strands of hair behind her ear.

BTS.official.__
December 4th, 2017, 04:48 PM
"Hullo.." Emilia responded, barley able to mumble out, taking her hand, her gloves visible. "Um..I was..um..wondering if you could show me around..the building and..yeah.."
She said, instinctively trying to hide her fear by brushing a few strands of hair behind her ear.

Dalilah the white skeleton girl looked at her and nodded. "Of course. Don't be frightened," she said as she started to walk. "I am Nightmare's sister. I assume she took you in under her wing and treats you like a daughter to her?" she asked with a tilt of her head as she continued walking.

CreatureOfHabit
December 7th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Dalilah the white skeleton girl looked at her and nodded. "Of course. Don't be frightened," she said as she started to walk. "I am Nightmare's sister. I assume she took you in under her wing and treats you like a daughter to her?" she asked with a tilt of her head as she continued walking.
Emilia nodded."I'm..normally like this..", she replied. As they walked, she thought,"Maybe..if they're related..this won't be so bad.."

BTS.official.__
December 8th, 2017, 07:19 AM
Emilia nodded."I'm..normally like this..", she replied. As they walked, she thought,"Maybe..if they're related..this won't be so bad.."

Dahlila nodded as she continued to walk. She didn't speak for some time then turned to her. "Do you know your history?"

CreatureOfHabit
December 9th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Dahlila nodded as she continued to walk. She didn't speak for some time then turned to her. "Do you know your history?"
(Not sure if you meant Social Studies or past, but ok.)
Emilia froze. She hadn't once thought of this question coming up. Sure, she had told Nightmare, but she had expected to keep it private. "W-Well.., Nightmare found me..,Emilia's eyes were wide, and she could feel panic welling up,
forcing to come up through her eyes."Before that..well..all I've ever known was the lab.", she was silent again.

BTS.official.__
December 9th, 2017, 12:19 PM
(Not sure if you meant Social Studies or past, but ok.)
Emilia froze. She hadn't once thought of this question coming up. Sure, she had told Nightmare, but she had expected to keep it private. "W-Well.., Nightmare found me..,Emilia's eyes were wide, and she could feel panic welling up,
forcing to come up through her eyes."Before that..well..all I've ever known was the lab.", she was silent again.

Dahlila's eyes widen but then she smiled. "You must see her as a parent."