Amidst the cold to hold you in a heated embrace

You flee my dream come the morning
Your scent - berries tart, lilac sweet
To dream of raven locks entwisted, stormy
Of violet eyes, glistening as you weep

I know not if fate would have us live as one
Or if by love's blind chance we've been bound
The wish I whispered, when it all began
Did it forge a love you might never have found?

You flee my dream come the morning
Your scent - berries tart, lilac sweet
To dream of raven locks entwisted, stormy
Of violet eyes, glistening as you weep

In a world of monsters and hunters known as Witchers blessed with the powers like wolf but more monster than ever.

Four of this Witchers have been sent on a path to end monsters however forbidden to fall in love with those from the normal life, mages, normal humans, spell casters anyone they are forever bound to a life cold and alone with all this blood staining thier hands and people hating them for what they are. They are alone but will this stay forever? Will this law hold them or break?

Sasuke the wolf
Naruto the fox
Winter the dragon
Zeroth the Killer.

Will they follow the law or break it in this world of monsters, kingdoms and war? Who will fall first? Who will suffer?

Y’all interested
Celestial
.:Blue Wishes:.
Teggy
Rubinaito

rubinaito
November 27th, 2017, 09:03 AM
I adore this!

To make things a little interesting, Noctis will be a monster of sorts. A Werebeast, like in A Lonely Song.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2017, 09:16 AM
I adore this!

To make things a little interesting, Noctis will be a monster of sorts. A Werebeast, like in A Lonely Song.
Yes!! XD

Teggy
November 27th, 2017, 09:40 AM
Toss Skye in as a spell caster

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2017, 11:26 AM
Toss Skye in as a spell caster
Yes! :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2017, 01:48 PM
.:Blue Wishes:.
Celestial
Y’all in? :3

:blue:
November 27th, 2017, 01:55 PM
(( i guess i’ll put tord in as a mage ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2017, 01:58 PM
(( i guess i’ll put tord in as a mage ))
Alright! :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Okay y’all we can start!! )
The camp fire burned softly within the dark forest a goblin head roasting over the fire where Sasuke and Naruto sat by.
Naruto was fixing his little cello a bit while Sasuke was on his back Naruto speaks “ so that hunter we met-“ Sasuke growls “ don’t say it” Naruto continues “ he said he fell in love with a man-“ Sasuke stands up “ don’t-“ Naruto cuts him off “ does this mean you and him are closet gays?” He asks playfully

rubinaito
November 27th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Noctis stood under a massive tree, a huge wolf-like beast that towered over houses and crushed castles with a sweep of his tail. He stared at a spot in the distance where a campfire glowed, his eyes flicking up to the sky. The moon was almost in the correct position; soon he would be able to talk to someone other than himself, something he had waited for an entire month for. He began ambling over, slowly shrinking in size and becoming more humanoid by the second before finally reaching the spot and peering through the brush. He was fully clothed, although his robes were tattered and needed a good cleaning. His hair was wild, tangled and long. He looked at the two men curiously, barely able to understand their speech; he kept hidden in the shadows and waited for the right moment to attempt to introduce himself.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Noctis stood under a massive tree, a huge wolf-like beast that towered over houses and crushed castles with a sweep of his tail. He stared at a spot in the distance where a campfire glowed, his eyes flicking up to the sky. The moon was almost in the correct position; soon he would be able to talk to someone other than himself, something he had waited for an entire month for. He began ambling over, slowly shrinking in size and becoming more humanoid by the second before finally reaching the spot and peering through the brush. He was fully clothed, although his robes were tattered and needed a good cleaning. His hair was wild, tangled and long. He looked at the two men curiously, barely able to understand their speech; he kept hidden in the shadows and waited for the right moment to attempt to introduce himself.
Sasuke groans loudly “ god... why can’t we have a normal conversation why?” Naruto smiles “ because you’re gay~” Sasuke growls “ shut-“ his eyes glowed a bit as he stands up “ who goes there?” He asks darkly grabbing his sword

rubinaito
November 27th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Sasuke groans loudly “ god... why can’t we have a normal conversation why?” Naruto smiles “ because you’re gay~” Sasuke growls “ shut-“ his eyes glowed a bit as he stands up “ who goes there?” He asks darkly grabbing his sword

Noctis blinked as the tip of the sword grazed his nose, drawing a line of blood. "Ah." He managed to say, blinking. He stared right at Sasuke and tilted his head. "What's Gay? Is that your name?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Noctis blinked as the tip of the sword grazed his nose, drawing a line of blood. "Ah." He managed to say, blinking. He stared right at Sasuke and tilted his head. "What's Gay? Is that your name?"
Naruto laughs a bit as Sasuke growls and draws the sword back “ no it means male loving male. My name is Sasuke the wolf? I’m guessing you’re not human?” He asks calmly as he steps back “ what’s your name? “ he asks as he begins to observe him closely while Naruto was simply checking the boy out “ oh... he a cutie~”

rubinaito
November 27th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Naruto laughs a bit as Sasuke growls and draws the sword back “ no it means male loving male. My name is Sasuke the wolf? I’m guessing you’re not human?” He asks calmly as he steps back “ what’s your name? “ he asks as he begins to observe him closely while Naruto was simply checking the boy out “ oh... he a cutie~”
"But if a guy likes someone isn't it just love? Why is it called 'gay'?" Noctis questioned, tilting his head. He looked around, picking up the pan that had been resting over the fire and touching the heated metal without flinching. "Hot." He observed, putting it back down. He looked over at Naruto and sat down like a dog.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2017, 09:52 PM
"But if a guy likes someone isn't it just love? Why is it called 'gay'?" Noctis questioned, tilting his head. He looked around, picking up the pan that had been resting over the fire and touching the heated metal without flinching. "Hot." He observed, putting it back down. He looked over at Naruto and sat down like a dog.
Sasuke eyes glowed as he watches him “ because Naruto is a idiot “ he says as Naruto smiles happily and pets Noctiss head “ aww aren’t you so cute~ I’m Naruto the fox” he says kindly “ we’re Witchers and I’m guessing you’re a wolf prince right? You don’t act like a normal werewolf so you must be something... more special “

rubinaito
November 27th, 2017, 09:54 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he watches him “ because Naruto is a idiot “ he says as Naruto smiles happily and pets Noctiss head “ aww aren’t you so cute~ I’m Naruto the fox” he says kindly “ we’re Witchers and I’m guessing you’re a wolf prince right? You don’t act like a normal werewolf so you must be something... more special “
"Wolf Prince?" Noctis tilted his head again. "Werewolf? Am I not a normal wolf?" He blinked, befuddled. "I thought all wolves turned into people on a full moon."

wren
November 27th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Aaron gently stroked magnums neck, patting the horse so gently as it stood within it's stall. The horse snickered with delight as Aaron slipped him a sugar cube and patted his head. "I think we should go..." he whispered softly into the horses ear which only flicked signifying that it was paying attention. It was merely this that made Aaron think that magnum cared. Made Aaron think magnum was more than just a horse. With a swift movement Aaron slipped on the saddle and fastened it securely to his sides and belly. Than reluctantly fed him the bit and smoothly slid onto his back. Magnum tethered back for a moment getting used to the new weight on him. Finally steadied Aaron reached and in latched the gate, kicking magnums sides Aaron leaned forward ready to go. But magnum didn't go. In fact he stepped back into his stall. Frustrated Aaron kicked the horse sternly "C'mon" he urged desperately, finally fed up he hopped off and tugged on the reins. Lamp light filled the courtyard as his father entered, "AARON!" he roared and suddenly magnum followed but at a kicking speed. Bolting through the gates of his stall and booting in through the courtyard. Aaron was screaming while he held onto the horses throat to avoid being dropped and trampled to death by his only friend. After a few minutes of struggle Aaron became awful aware if the surroundings, they had entered elms wood. A dead and dyeing forest.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2017, 10:17 PM
naruto smiles “ yes but you are ... how to say more sane than the others” he says kindly Rubinaito

Within minutes of the struggle, foot steps can be heard as a man with long black hair, sliver eyes and scars seen here and there came forward. On his back two swords each different from each other yet his focus was on the boy before him. “ interesting.... you’ve taken quite a fall. “ Said the man in a dark husky voice as his eyes glowed softly “ I am Zeroth the Killer a Witcher. “ he says calmly as he steps back a bit “ why are you here? “ he asks calmly as he begins to pull out his sword Celestial .

Teggy
November 28th, 2017, 01:36 PM
IM HERE! Where do i start XD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 28th, 2017, 01:41 PM
IM HERE! Where do i start XD)
XD well winter will be hunting why not pop in and scare him?

rubinaito
November 28th, 2017, 07:24 PM
naruto smiles “ yes but you are ... how to say more sane than the others” he says kindly Rubinaito

Within minutes of the struggle, foot steps can be heard as a man with long black hair, sliver eyes and scars seen here and there came forward. On his back two swords each different from each other yet his focus was on the boy before him. “ interesting.... you’ve taken quite a fall. “ Said the man in a dark husky voice as his eyes glowed softly “ I am Zeroth the Killer a Witcher. “ he says calmly as he steps back a bit “ why are you here? “ he asks calmly as he begins to pull out his sword Celestial .

"Oh." Noctis frowned. "I guess that makes sense." He shifted, crossing his legs. "So what's a Witcher?" He asked, his gaze focusing on a bag just behind the fire with silver shining within its contents. It made him nervous, to say the least. Only Beast-Hunters carry Silver weapons like that... He averted his gaze and began fiddling with a blade of grass, shaping it into a small ring and looping it around his finger.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 28th, 2017, 07:53 PM
"Oh." Noctis frowned. "I guess that makes sense." He shifted, crossing his legs. "So what's a Witcher?" He asked, his gaze focusing on a bag just behind the fire with silver shining within its contents. It made him nervous, to say the least. Only Beast-Hunters carry Silver weapons like that... He averted his gaze and began fiddling with a blade of grass, shaping it into a small ring and looping it around his finger.
Sasuke eyes glowed “ we hunt and kill monsters for a living “ he says rather coldly as Naruto sits down “ well... only monsters that do bad or need saving “

rubinaito
November 28th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed “ we hunt and kill monsters for a living “ he says rather coldly as Naruto sits down “ well... only monsters that do bad or need saving “
"Oh." Noctis seemed to become a little more nervous, scooting towards the bushes slightly. He tensed up, shifting ever so slightly just in case he needed to run. "I see." He glanced up at the moon, checking the time.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 28th, 2017, 11:30 PM
"Oh." Noctis seemed to become a little more nervous, scooting towards the bushes slightly. He tensed up, shifting ever so slightly just in case he needed to run. "I see." He glanced up at the moon, checking the time.
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit “ don’t worry we don’t kill wolf princes it’s against our code as Witchers “ he says calmly as Naruto smiles kindly “ yes come relax with us”

wren
November 28th, 2017, 11:44 PM

aaron looked up at the man though he was beneath magnum who simply slowed to a trot and stood as if nothing had happened. Aaron dismounted from his awkward position smiling shyly as he fell
On the ground and quickly tried to recover. "it wasn't my choice" Aaron simply protested dusting himself off but keeping a close eye on the swords by the mans hands.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 28th, 2017, 11:46 PM
aaron looked up at the man though he was beneath magnum who simply slowed to a trot and stood as if nothing had happened. Aaron dismounted from his awkward position smiling shyly as he fell
On the ground and quickly tried to recover. "it wasn't my choice" Aaron simply protested dusting himself off but keeping a close eye on the swords by the mans hands.
He laughs softly as he let’s go of the sword “ still able to smile in front of a Witcher like me. How cute” he says playfully as he begins to step forward and hold out his hand “ you’re name is Aaron if I am correct? Interesting name for a cute guy” he says playfully

wren
November 28th, 2017, 11:52 PM
He laughs softly as he let’s go of the sword “ still able to smile in front of a Witcher like me. How cute” he says playfully as he begins to step forward and hold out his hand “ you’re name is Aaron if I am correct? Interesting name for a cute guy” he says playfully
aaron grabbed his hand and pulled himself up nodding thankfully as he pulled magnums lead and held him steady with a hand. "how did you... Know that?" he said suddenly gripping the horse as if he needed to make a quick escape anytime soon

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 29th, 2017, 12:14 AM
aaron grabbed his hand and pulled himself up nodding thankfully as he pulled magnums lead and held him steady with a hand. "how did you... Know that?" he said suddenly gripping the horse as if he needed to make a quick escape anytime soon
He laughs softly “ I’m a Witcher remember I heard someone yell it from a mile away so I quickly assumed it’s yours. “ he says playfully

Teggy
November 29th, 2017, 06:48 AM
XD well winter will be hunting why not pop in and scare him?
(Skye is gonna suck with magic XD) Skye had attempted to telaport herself to the market place, but something seemed off. "not again." She said looking around. Her grey eyes landed on a man infront lf her. "Oh!?" She said

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 29th, 2017, 07:29 AM
(Skye is gonna suck with magic XD) Skye had attempted to telaport herself to the market place, but something seemed off. "not again." She said looking around. Her grey eyes landed on a man infront lf her. "Oh!?" She said
Winter eyes widened when she suddenly appeared right in front of a deer he was about to take down even had his bow drawn... he quickly puts his bow away “ oh?..... so it’s nice meeting you I’m winter and you?” He says playfully as he stands

Teggy
November 29th, 2017, 08:58 AM
Winter eyes widened when she suddenly appeared right in front of a deer he was about to take down even had his bow drawn... he quickly puts his bow away “ oh?..... so it’s nice meeting you I’m winter and you?” He says playfully as he stands (Light within????????????????)
"Uhhhh..." Skye said looking at him oddly. "Im Skye... Sorry I popped right infront of you..." the girl said slightly embarrassed as a blush spread across her cheeks.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 29th, 2017, 09:07 AM
(Light within????????????????)
"Uhhhh..." Skye said looking at him oddly. "Im Skye... Sorry I popped right infront of you..." the girl said slightly embarrassed as a blush spread across her cheeks.
Winter laughs softly “ no it’s okay I’m used to it. Many mages often teleport to me for some reason maybe it’s because I’m a Witcher... either way. Are you okay? You appeared rather suddenly “

Teggy
November 29th, 2017, 09:29 AM
Winter laughs softly “ no it’s okay I’m used to it. Many mages often teleport to me for some reason maybe it’s because I’m a Witcher... either way. Are you okay? You appeared rather suddenly “
Skye laughed slightly. "I was trying to get to the market... But I landed here." she said smiling.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 29th, 2017, 09:58 AM
Skye laughed slightly. "I was trying to get to the market... But I landed here." she said smiling.
Winter smiles “ the market?..... that’s al least five days away. Would you like to stay with us for the time being?” He asks as he stands up

Teggy
November 29th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Winter smiles “ the market?..... that’s al least five days away. Would you like to stay with us for the time being?” He asks as he stands up
"um... I dont know you that well... I mean... Your a guy, and Im a girl... How do I know you not gonna do anything... 'Funky'." she said looking at him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 29th, 2017, 10:26 AM
"um... I dont know you that well... I mean... Your a guy, and Im a girl... How do I know you not gonna do anything... 'Funky'." she said looking at him.
He laughs softly “ because it’s against our code. Come on I’ll lead the way” he says kindly

Teggy
November 29th, 2017, 01:10 PM
He laughs softly “ because it’s against our code. Come on I’ll lead the way” he says kindly
"Fine... But one little thing and im gone." Skye said following behind.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 29th, 2017, 01:13 PM
"Fine... But one little thing and im gone." Skye said following behind.
He smiles “ even if I wanted to the code forbids it... we are forever bound to be alone..” he says as he walks

Teggy
November 29th, 2017, 01:29 PM
He smiles “ even if I wanted to the code forbids it... we are forever bound to be alone..” he says as he walks
"Ive met plenty of men who gave the same words." Skye mumbled. "But what ever" she said playing with her black hair as they walked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 29th, 2017, 01:31 PM
"Ive met plenty of men who gave the same words." Skye mumbled. "But what ever" she said playing with her black hair as they walked.
He laughs softly “ well I’m not like other men. I’m a Witcher remember? I kill monsters for a living “

Teggy
November 29th, 2017, 05:35 PM
He laughs softly “ well I’m not like other men. I’m a Witcher remember? I kill monsters for a living “
"Oh spooky." Skye said said pretending to be scared sarcasticly. "What do you consider a 'monster'" she asked

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 29th, 2017, 05:39 PM
"Oh spooky." Skye said said pretending to be scared sarcasticly. "What do you consider a 'monster'" she asked
He smiles “ demons, goblins anything not human or used to be human “ he says calmly

Teggy
November 29th, 2017, 05:53 PM
He smiles “ demons, goblins anything not human or used to be human “ he says calmly
"O-oh... Does magic casters count? I really dont feel like making a run for it today...." skye groaned.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 29th, 2017, 05:56 PM
"O-oh... Does magic casters count? I really dont feel like making a run for it today...." skye groaned.
he laughs softly “ no you’re human just with special abilities that’s all” he says kindly as he looks up “ ....”

Teggy
November 29th, 2017, 05:58 PM
he laughs softly “ no you’re human just with special abilities that’s all” he says kindly as he looks up “ ....”
"Jee thanks you sure no how to win a womens heart. And how would you know if im only human?" She asked

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 29th, 2017, 06:04 PM
"Jee thanks you sure no how to win a womens heart. And how would you know if im only human?" She asked
He looks at her “ you’re scent. And you’re struggle of using your powers and all” he says as he stops “ .... do you hear something?”

Teggy
November 29th, 2017, 07:18 PM
He looks at her “ you’re scent. And you’re struggle of using your powers and all” he says as he stops “ .... do you hear something?”
"Spme ladies have secrets." Skye joked and laughed alittld but went silent as she cocked an eyebrow. "No?" She replied

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 29th, 2017, 07:34 PM
"Spme ladies have secrets." Skye joked and laughed alittld but went silent as she cocked an eyebrow. "No?" She replied
His eyes glowed a bit as he pulled out his sword “ ... goblins... stay behind me”

Teggy
November 29th, 2017, 07:57 PM
His eyes glowed a bit as he pulled out his sword “ ... goblins... stay behind me”
Skye did as she was told and stood behind him. "Damn things" she said

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 29th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Skye did as she was told and stood behind him. "Damn things" she said
He laughs softly “ yep but they do what they do best” he says playfully

Teggy
November 29th, 2017, 08:17 PM
He laughs softly “ yep but they do what they do best” he says playfully (Omg i should male it to where skye takes care of a young little goblin XD and winter trys to kill her)
"Be absulutly annoying? Yep thats them."Skye said

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 29th, 2017, 08:31 PM
(Omg i should male it to where skye takes care of a young little goblin XD and winter trys to kill her)
"Be absulutly annoying? Yep thats them."Skye said
Omg yes! XD) winter laughs softly as eye glowed in the darkness as he growls softly “ yep”

Teggy
November 29th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Omg yes! XD) winter laughs softly as eye glowed in the darkness as he growls softly “ yep”
Suddenly a vouce appeared next to the two. "Why are we whispering?" The young voice said.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 29th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Suddenly a vouce appeared next to the two. "Why are we whispering?" The young voice said.
Winter laughs softly “ because of goblins stay-“ he looks down immediately to the young voice

Teggy
November 29th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Winter laughs softly “ because of goblins stay-“ he looks down immediately to the young voice
There stood a young goblin. She looked up at winter and her long ears twitched. "Hi mister." She said

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 29th, 2017, 08:40 PM
There stood a young goblin. She looked up at winter and her long ears twitched. "Hi mister." She said
He laughs softly as he points the sword at him “ bye “ he says almost darkly

Teggy
November 29th, 2017, 08:42 PM
He laughs softly as he points the sword at him “ bye “ he says almost darkly
The goblin let out a svream as she jumped in skyes arms. "Sis save me!!! This guys flippen nuts!" The girl said as skye laughed awkwardly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 29th, 2017, 08:45 PM
The goblin let out a svream as she jumped in skyes arms. "Sis save me!!! This guys flippen nuts!" The girl said as skye laughed awkwardly
His eyes glowed dangerously “ what’s the meaning of this?” He asks calmly as he looks at the goblin

Teggy
November 29th, 2017, 08:48 PM
His eyes glowed dangerously “ what’s the meaning of this?” He asks calmly as he looks at the goblin
"I said i had secrets." Skye said putting the goblin down. "Winter this is my sosyer Layla, Layla this is Winter." She said. Layla scoffed at him. "When i said find a boyfriend i didnt mean a phycopath. " the young one said. Skye blushed "he isnt m-my boyfriend!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 29th, 2017, 08:53 PM
"I said i had secrets." Skye said putting the goblin down. "Winter this is my sosyer Layla, Layla this is Winter." She said. Layla scoffed at him. "When i said find a boyfriend i didnt mean a phycopath. " the young one said. Skye blushed "he isnt m-my boyfriend!"
Winter eyes glowed a bit “.... she’s a goblin.” He says calmly “ why are you treating her like a child?”

Teggy
November 29th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Winter eyes glowed a bit “.... she’s a goblin.” He says calmly “ why are you treating her like a child?”
"Cause she is. I found her a while back when her pare ts left her. My did the same so i kept her." Skye said patting the girl on the end.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 29th, 2017, 09:16 PM
"Cause she is. I found her a while back when her pare ts left her. My did the same so i kept her." Skye said patting the girl on the end.
He growls softly “ parents leave for a reason skye. Do not give in just because she looks like a child. She’s a goblin a monster “ he growls dangerously

Teggy
November 29th, 2017, 09:19 PM
He growls softly “ parents leave for a reason skye. Do not give in just because she looks like a child. She’s a goblin a monster “ he growls dangerously
Skye glared at him. "Shes family.Dont ever call her that again." Skye threated as she pulled Layla behund her.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 30th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Skye glared at him. "Shes family.Dont ever call her that again." Skye threated as she pulled Layla behund her.
He growls “ tell that to my blade” he says as he pulls out his sword

Teggy
November 30th, 2017, 12:55 PM
He growls “ tell that to my blade” he says as he pulls out his sword
Skye looked at him sadly. "We are leaving." she said pushing Layla away from him as she began to walk off.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 30th, 2017, 01:21 PM
Skye looked at him sadly. "We are leaving." she said pushing Layla away from him as she began to walk off.
Winter eyes widened a bit as he quickly puts his sword back than he suddenly walks after her “ wait! Sorry “

Teggy
November 30th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Winter eyes widened a bit as he quickly puts his sword back than he suddenly walks after her “ wait! Sorry “
Skye turned around quickly as her hand smacked him right in the face. "Hahahhahah" Layla laughed as Skye glared at winter.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 30th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Skye turned around quickly as her hand smacked him right in the face. "Hahahhahah" Layla laughed as Skye glared at winter.
He wasn’t effected much the punch as he stepped back “ code of a Witcher requires that i kill anything that could harm humans... I don’t understand why she’s not like the others... forgive “

Teggy
November 30th, 2017, 02:37 PM
He wasn’t effected much the punch as he stepped back “ code of a Witcher requires that i kill anything that could harm humans... I don’t understand why she’s not like the others... forgive “
Layla laughed. "Look at this dude trying to be an ass kisser." She joked as Skye glared at her making go silent. "You cant judge a book by its cover." Skye said to winter.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 1st, 2017, 10:26 AM
Layla laughed. "Look at this dude trying to be an ass kisser." She joked as Skye glared at her making go silent. "You cant judge a book by its cover." Skye said to winter.
He nods slowly “ I learned the hard way of that saying dear. I’m a Witcher after all. We kill... when we feel the need”

Teggy
December 1st, 2017, 12:42 PM
He nods slowly “ I learned the hard way of that saying dear. I’m a Witcher after all. We kill... when we feel the need”
"Yah well your not killing her. You have to kill me first..." Skye said narrowing her eyes at him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 1st, 2017, 12:48 PM
"Yah well your not killing her. You have to kill me first..." Skye said narrowing her eyes at him.
he nods slowly " I ... understand" he says calmly looking at the kid before looking at her "... how did you find her?"

rubinaito
December 1st, 2017, 12:57 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit “ don’t worry we don’t kill wolf princes it’s against our code as Witchers “ he says calmly as Naruto smiles kindly “ yes come relax with us”

"..." Noctis blinked a little. "Okay." He said hesitantly, his eyes gleaming in the moonlight curiously. He didn't move any closer, nor did he relax yet, but he didn't seem on edge as much.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 1st, 2017, 01:04 PM
"..." Noctis blinked a little. "Okay." He said hesitantly, his eyes gleaming in the moonlight curiously. He didn't move any closer, nor did he relax yet, but he didn't seem on edge as much.
Naruto smiles as he nods “ ... wanna-“ Sasuke growls “ no. No singing from you” He says almost coldly making Naruto huff stubbornly

Teggy
December 1st, 2017, 02:13 PM
he nods slowly " I ... understand" he says calmly looking at the kid before looking at her "... how did you find her?"
"More like she found me. I was going to the marketand i heard some odd sounds and then right before my eyes was a baby goblin. Did you know that its almost impossible to meet a baby goblin cause the parents hkde the baby." Skye said, layla laughed. "Skye your nerd side is sticking out
" the goblin said

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 12:53 AM
"More like she found me. I was going to the marketand i heard some odd sounds and then right before my eyes was a baby goblin. Did you know that its almost impossible to meet a baby goblin cause the parents hkde the baby." Skye said, layla laughed. "Skye your nerd side is sticking out
" the goblin said
He laughs softly “ yep. It’s always easy to find them if you look for the glow or follow the smell of earth which is very hard to smell for some reason “ he says playfully also sounding like a nerd but he quickly shakes his head “ either way, has she been okay.. mentally? It’s often rare for a goblin to speak like she does and even act like she does... which is very interesting normally by this age they would be killing hunting and just being monsters but this... this I’ve never seen”