PDA

View Full Version : The shining Beacon ( PRIVATE)

Pages : [1] 2

Leucos
November 26th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Ok folks! One last time I'm gonna bring this back from the dead! Since we have enough rwby fans I hope we can make this work . Based on the most awesome anime RWBY! :heartbounce: :heartbounce:
This takes place in the school! When everything was actually happy not depressing.

Cast
Ruby rose Sasukewolf (madness)
Weiss schnee ME
Blake Belladonna ME ( this is technically my fav person in the series )
Yang xio long Alicewolfheart ( you shall have this character )
Penny me
Adam ME
Cinder alicewolfheart
Ozpin Akari

TEAM NAMES

MAT - maeve angel tobu
GOLD - gold , Obelisk , Laurel , Wicker

Oc form
Name
Persona ( can be tbrp)
Looks
Human or faunus? ( if faunus what kind?)
Weapon
Semblance ?
Team ( if any )

Sasukewolf (madness)
Alicewolfheart
Role
Akari
Brownspot

My form
Name maeve
Age 18
Gender female
Persona ( can be tbrp) Tbrp
Looks she has a purple scarf , short black pixie hair , a black jacket , light brown skin , shorts , and husky blue eyes . Also a metal humming bird pin on her right side of her chest .
Human or faunus ( if faunus what kind?) Wolf
Weapon she has purple gauntlets
Semblance ? Increased Strength
Team ( if any ) none she's a loner

Akari
November 26th, 2017, 01:02 PM
YUS! JUST WHAT I"VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

Darky
November 26th, 2017, 01:10 PM
But I wanted to use neon anchor neoi. I'll take yang.(and I wanted cinder! Or emerald)

Akari
November 26th, 2017, 01:21 PM
Name: Tobu (Toby) Itero
Persona ( can be tbrp):Tbrp, But Expect him to be Somewhat Shy, Except when he has his Weapon. He doesn't say much, Preferring to listen to what others say than give his own opinion.
Looks: Boop! (http://orig14.deviantart.net/294d/f/2014/123/0/b/sketch3614422_by_hearts_and_pins-d7gzs37.png)
Human or faunus? Wolf Faunus. Complete with the Ears and tail.
Primary Weapon: The Khendra (http://img01.deviantart.net/5249/i/2016/289/0/d/_screaming_angel____rwby_oc_weapon__commission__by _denalcc1010-daksz96.png), A three mode Sword. Obviously, the Sword, and then the Obvious Rifle, But wait, There's one more thing. It can also turn into a Mortar.
Secondary Weapon(Keeps in Locker in case of an Emergency, or incase of a malfunction with Primary): The Khanda (http://pre11.deviantart.net/d95c/th/pre/i/2016/252/4/7/rwby_weapon_sketch__khanda_sword__rifle__by_shadow brawler2000-dah0a8o.jpg)
Tetrairy Weapon: He Owns what looks like a Replica of an Older Version of Yang's Gauntlets, Although they were made by Hand. They are worn at all times...Although rarely work, so he forgets he wears them.
Semblance: Manipulation of Friction.
Team ( if any ): Auto Assign me to one once people join, please.
Other: He cannot See Any Shade of Red, Due to being Some-what Colorblind.
( @Cheshire cat (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3469) )

Leucos
November 26th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Name: Tobu (Toby) Itero
Persona ( can be tbrp):Tbrp, But Expect him to be Somewhat Shy, Except when he has his Weapon. He doesn't say much, Preferring to listen to what others say than give his own opinion.
Looks: Boop! (http://orig14.deviantart.net/294d/f/2014/123/0/b/sketch3614422_by_hearts_and_pins-d7gzs37.png)
Human or faunus? Wolf Faunus. Complete with the Ears and tail.
Weapon: The Khanda (http://img01.deviantart.net/5249/i/2016/289/0/d/_screaming_angel____rwby_oc_weapon__commission__by _denalcc1010-daksz96.png), A three mode Sword. Obviously, the Sword, and then the Obvious Rifle, But wait, There's one more thing. It can also turn into a Mortar.
Team ( if any ): Auto Assign me to one once people join, please.
Accepted ! You can also be cinder if you want or any one else from the cast

Akari
November 26th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Accepted ! You can also be cinder if you want or any one else from the cast
Naw, I'll let Alice be Cinder if she Wants. If I Was Cinder, I would make her seem more misunderstood than evil. And she is supposed to be Evil. Lol.

Darky
November 26th, 2017, 01:31 PM
I call zwei! I'm using grace

Leucos
November 26th, 2017, 01:32 PM
I call zwei! I'm using grace

Accepted and Blake will still not like him xD remember? When we have Ozpin we can start

Darky
November 26th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Accepted and Blake will still not like him xD remember?
Funny rwby chibi parts! I meant to type angel with grace powers.

Brownspot
November 26th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Name:Ayden
Personality: It's just my persona and I don't know how to explain my personality
Looks:white,thin,tall not that much detail again my persona don't want to go into that much detail about what I look like
Human or faunus:fuanus he has the curly goat horns on the side of his head
Weapon:A 12 gauge semi auto shotgun with a drum magazine that opens up and becomes a curved sword
Team:If anybody wants to we could from a team

Leucos
November 26th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Boooooop!
Role

Leucos
November 26th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Name:Ayden
Personality: It's just my persona and I don't know how to explain my personality
Looks:white,thin,tall not that much detail again my persona don't want to go into that much detail about what I look like
Human or faunus:fuanus he has the curly goat horns on the side of his head
Weapon:A 12 gauge semi auto shotgun with a drum magazine that opens up and becomes a curved sword
Team:If anybody wants to we could from a team

Accepted sorry I didn't see it before

Akari
November 26th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Ugh, For now, I Could start off as Ozpin, And then Give it to someone whos' interested after. Why did you have to make this Private? Anyways, I Only have an hour now, So if you want, Give me the date, and I'll start us off. Sound Good to You Cheshire cat?

Leucos
November 26th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Ugh, For now, I Could start off as Ozpin, And then Give it to someone whos' interested after. Why did you have to make this Private? Anyways, I Only have an hour now, So if you want, Give me the date, and I'll start us off.
1 because these are the only peeps I know that actually like rwby along with you. And if you want then sure you can start now if you want ^^ sorry

Leucos
November 26th, 2017, 05:43 PM
STARTING AKARI IS OZPIN FOR NOW
Alicewolfheart
Brownspot

Akari
November 26th, 2017, 05:54 PM
1 because these are the only peeps I know that actually like rwby along with you. And if you want then sure you can start now if you want ^^ sorry
((...If we left it open, more people would have joined tho! Anyways, So just the average day in the Life of Ozpin...Got it.))

Ozpin Sighed, Setting his Mug down on his desk. He looked around his office, his eyes locking on the Clock. 9:18 AM. `Might as well go out, and take a walk around campus. And, Inspect hall 17c. After those rumors of a party, I should make sure there are no puke-stains in the rugs....` He though, Standing, and Grabbing his cane. His index finger flicked the lever on the handle, and it retracted into the handle, which he quickly pressed against a magnetic holster, which he had concealed his pocket. He Slowly Walked over to the Doors, and pulled them open, Nodding at his Secretary as he Walked past. He Walked into the Elevator, Before Turning around, and Pressing the ~Ground Floor~ Button. The Doors quickly closed, and the elevator Plummeted downwards. `3....2....1...` He Counted down the seconds in his head, the door opening as he reached Zero. He Swiftly Walked out, and Turned to his left, and started heading towards the Dormitories'.

((Map of Beacon can be Found Here! (https://postimg.org/image/4301gm19f/)))

Darky
November 26th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Angel woke up as she fell off the bunk bed onto yang. The girls had a sleepover.
"Oww! Blake get the hell up!" angel yelled. Blake called her bunny last night. She put zwei on Blake. Zwei licked Blake and chewed her tail. Yang was still asleep.

Akari
November 26th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Angel woke up as she fell off the bunk bed onto yang. The girls had a sleepover.
"Oww! Blake get the hell up!" angel yelled. Blake called her bunny last night. She put zwei on Blake. Zwei licked Blake and chewed her tail. Yang was still asleep.
((Ehh, Might wanna replace the Cursin' with somthin' else, or you'll get a warning from WCO Staff for that. I already got one.))

Darky
November 26th, 2017, 06:04 PM
((Ehh, Might wanna replace the Cursin' with somthin' else, or you'll get a warning from WCO Staff for that. I already got one.))
You can say only hell, crap, damn, any type of ass, and screwed. You can't used it on warrior cats)(read the rules)

Leucos
November 26th, 2017, 06:05 PM

Blake blinked her eyes open and could swear she smelled something familiar
' Oh no nonoo! ' she screamed as she woke up she jumped on the top bed and made a slight hiss . " angel! Yang you seriously still let that. ....mutt in here? " she said in disgust she backed up on the bed and narrowed her eyes , they had a deadly look to them and her bow twitched

Brownspot
November 26th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Name:tyrian (a shade of purple)
Personality: extrovert,introvert,stubborn,indecisive,sense of humor,very logical
Looks:he's tall thin and somewhat tan he wears a white shirt and a tyrian (a shade of purple) jacket and golden lines on it and blue jeans with medium length brown hair
Human or fuanus:goat fuanus he has the curly goat horns on the side of his head
Weapon:the kiss of death is a 12 gauge semi auto shotgun with a drum magazine that opens into a curved sword and I got a seat shield
Semblance:he explodes but it leaves him exhausted and can damage his own team so it's used very little
Team: doesn't have one yet please assign me one

Darky
November 26th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Blake blinked her eyes open and could swear she smelled something familiar
' Oh no nonoo! ' she screamed as she woke up she jumped on the top bed and made a slight hiss . " angel! Yang you seriously still let that. ....mutt in here? " she said in disgust she backed up on the bed and narrowed her eyes , they had a deadly look to them and her bow twitched
"That's for calling me bunny last night!" angel said. Yang grabbed zewi.
"She's not a chew toy" yang said.

Brownspot
November 26th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Wait I thought the first one character I posted didn't go through so I made another one and I liked the second one better so can I use tyrian the second one

Akari
November 26th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Ozpin Took the Stairs, and about Halfway up, he heard what sounded to be a Scream. he Glanced down the hall, before turning, and starting to walk down the hallway. `Somebody must have left their door cracked...But it still wouldn't hurt to check.` he thought, before stopping in front of the room where the noise originated. He Knocked once. "Is Everything alright in there, Girls?" He asked, just loud enough that they should have been able to hear him. He Waited outside, just incase they answered no.

Leucos
November 26th, 2017, 06:20 PM
"That's for calling me bunny last night!" angel said. Yang grabbed zewi.
"She's not a chew toy" yang said.

Blake bared her teeth at Angel
why that little! Fine if she wants to play that way then alright . Guess not to call her bunny. She won't know what hit her
She looked at yang the only member who seemed to be here at the moment she rolled her eyes " chew toy? Seriously not funny " she said and noticed Ozpin in the door way and she gulped good going you screamed and alerted him!
" no sir everything's fine just a dog issue " she said a bit coldly

Akari
November 26th, 2017, 06:27 PM
why that little! Fine if she wants to play that way then alright . Guess not to call her bunny. She won't know what hit her
She looked at yang the only member who seemed to be here at the moment she rolled her eyes " chew toy? Seriously not funny " she said and noticed Ozpin in the door way and she gulped good going you screamed and alerted him!
"A..Dog? You mean that Little Furball that Little miss Rose Owns? Hm, I thought she usually took him with her..Oh well, Anyways, try not to be to loud. Your Neighbors were still sleeping, or at least I think." He said, before continuing to walk down the hall. He smiled, and laughed a bit. He secretly wanted a dog of his own, but he had enough to do as it was to look after a pet as demanding as a dog. How Ruby Rose did it was a mystery to him, but he did not mind, after all, she was a Special case. She has Silver Eyes.

(Gotta go ofline for now, I'll be back in a few hours. ))

Darky
November 26th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Ozpin Took the Stairs, and about Halfway up, he heard what sounded to be a Scream. he Glanced down the hall, before turning, and starting to walk down the hallway. `Somebody must have left their door cracked...But it still wouldn't hurt to check.` he thought, before stopping in front of the room where the noise originated. He Knocked once. "Is Everything alright in there, Girls?" He asked, just loud enough that they should have been able to hear him. He Waited outside, just incase they answered no.
"Sorry it's just we love zwei and Blake a cat. We are fine. Also you left your scroll here last night. " Angel said giving ozpin his scroll.

Leucos
November 26th, 2017, 06:32 PM
"Sorry it's just we love zwei and Blake a cat. We are fine. Also you left your scroll here last night. " Angel said giving ozpin his scroll.

She took a deep breath as he left and gasped as Angel said that
why you..you LITTLE! she thought
" ANGEL! You imagining things I just have an allergy to dogs is all! D-dont say things you might regret! " Blake said quickly and jumped off the bed she looked at the door " ugh...I'm gonna ....g-go to the courtyard! " she said quickly again her bow twitched as she ran off.
that dolt! she thought as she made it to the statue outside of the school

Darky
November 26th, 2017, 06:36 PM
She took a deep breath as he left and gasped as Angel said that
why you..you LITTLE! she thought
" ANGEL! You imagining things I just have an allergy to dogs is all! D-dont say things you might regret! " Blake said quickly and jumped off the bed she looked at the door " ugh...I'm gonna ....g-go to the courtyard! " she said quickly again her bow twitched as she ran off.
that dolt! she thought as she made it to the statue outside of the school
Angel hopped after Blake as she was quiet and hidden. She would never hear or see her.

Leucos
November 26th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Angel hopped after Blake as she was quiet and hidden. She would never hear or see her.

Blake looked at the statue and frowned then she looked at the ground
why can't everything be simple? Why do I have to hide while others in this school dont have to? Because of adam that's why...he ruined everything she thought and reached for her bow she hesitated a moment n..no not yet..not until I make sure it's ok to show...and Adam ruined that for me. she thought again and retracted her hand . She looked around and felt some one watching her
" hello? You know it's rude to stair " she said and reached for her weapon

Darky
November 26th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Blake looked at the statue and frowned then she looked at the ground
why can't everything be simple? Why do I have to hide while others in this school dont have to? Because of adam that's why...he ruined everything she thought and reached for her bow she hesitated a moment n..no not yet..not until I make sure it's ok to show...and Adam ruined that for me. she thought again and retracted her hand . She looked around and felt some one watching her
" hello? You know it's rude to stair " she said and reached for her weapon
"I heard cats don't like to get wet" angel said as she had made a metal bucket of water spill on Blake.
"The war is on!" Angel said. She had her light box on.

Leucos
November 26th, 2017, 07:01 PM
"I heard cats don't like to get wet" angel said as she had made a metal bucket of water spill on Blake.
"The war is on!" Angel said. She had her light box on.

Blake leapt backwards and held back a hiss she narrowed her eyes and bared her teeth , she didn't want to blow her cover! And this cotton tail was making it impossible to do she was never the one for pranks while yang had no problem doing so. This was the worst prank ever
" I did nothing else to you !! " she yelled her voice laced with anger and frustration . She pointed a finger at Angel " listen here . This school is better then what I had and I will not let you blow my cover! " she said in anger and covered her mouth . She needs to be more careful with words and children .you dolt! she thought and growled " I'm going to go see yang hopefully she has more common sense then a child " she said harshly and walked off swiftly . She bared her teeth and hit the air
Alicewolfheart

Darky
November 26th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Blake leapt backwards and held back a hiss she narrowed her eyes and bared her teeth , she didn't want to blow her cover! And this cotton tail was making it impossible to do she was never the one for pranks while yang had no problem doing so. This was the worst prank ever
" I did nothing else to you !! " she yelled her voice laced with anger and frustration . She pointed a finger at Angel " listen here . This school is better then what I had and I will not let you blow my cover! " she said in anger and covered her mouth . She needs to be more careful with words and children .you dolt! she thought and growled " I'm going to go see yang hopefully she has more common sense then a child " she said harshly and walked off swiftly . She bared her teeth and hit the air
Alicewolfheart
Angel huffed.
"Then leave kitty cat" the rabbit said.

Leucos
November 26th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Angel huffed.
"Then leave kitty cat" the rabbit said.

Blake growled as she walked in the school hopefully her friend can understand why she's so...mysterious to put it in a better way. She rolled her eyes and opened the door to the dorm
" why can't the world be like a fairy tale? " she asked herself and sat down on the bed maybe she can skip class today it won't matter. She'll do anything to stay away from that rabbit and that...dog. She shivered as she still smelled Zwei's odor. It disgusted her. She grabbed her book that she picked up she always admired this certain line from it
" Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world. The disarray. I choose to see the beauty. " she read out loud and smiled she chuckled , there was definitely ugliness. Alicewolfheart

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 26th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Alright peep what do you want me to be :3

Darky
November 27th, 2017, 06:20 AM
Blake growled as she walked in the school hopefully her friend can understand why she's so...mysterious to put it in a better way. She rolled her eyes and opened the door to the dorm
" why can't the world be like a fairy tale? " she asked herself and sat down on the bed maybe she can skip class today it won't matter. She'll do anything to stay away from that rabbit and that...dog. She shivered as she still smelled Zwei's odor. It disgusted her. She grabbed her book that she picked up she always admired this certain line from it
" Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world. The disarray. I choose to see the beauty. " she read out loud and smiled she chuckled , there was definitely ugliness. Alicewolfheart
Angel was in the room with Zewi. He bit her tail.
"I'm not a chew toy!" Angel said to zwei. He continued to bite.
"Yang help" angel said as zwei got off angel when yang told him.

Akari
November 27th, 2017, 07:08 AM
Ozpin Reached the end of the hall, smileing to himself. 'Maybe I should get a dog.' He thought, but then quickly ignored it. He had work to do, and he needed to patrol the campus, make sure nobody slept in too late, and also check the statis of the renovations in the west wing...
Ozpin sighed, before going down the stairs again.

Akari
November 27th, 2017, 08:17 AM
Alright peep what do you want me to be :3
((Well, for now, I am Ozpin, unless you would like to take over. We need some more Ocs', and we need more people useing the Rwby characters. I'll make a Sign-ups for this later, so yea. ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2017, 08:28 AM
((Well, for now, I am Ozpin, unless you would like to take over. We need some more Ocs', and we need more people useing the Rwby characters. I'll make a Sign-ups for this later, so yea. ))
Ahh not good at rping other ocs but If you’ll really need I’ll rp some

Akari
November 27th, 2017, 08:37 AM
Ahh not good at rping other ocs but If you’ll really need I’ll rp some
(Well, in that case make your own. I also made an OC of my own, and he needs a team, soo you could be his first pArtner. Lol.)

Leucos
November 27th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Angel was in the room with Zewi. He bit her tail.
"I'm not a chew toy!" Angel said to zwei. He continued to bite.
"Yang help" angel said as zwei got off angel when yang told him.

Blake narrowed her eyes at Angel what was her deal?
" can't you just give me space angel? And yang maybe you should have just let zwei chew on her . " she said with a smile her bow twitched again and stood up she looked out the window with an annoyed sigh her yellow eyes turned deadly as they narrowed again she saw an intruder .
great more drama....it's not the white fang is it? she thought and hissed without knowing . Maeve was outside in the courtyard looking at the statue her wolf ears twitched she smiled.

Darky
November 27th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Blake narrowed her eyes at Angel what was her deal?
" can't you just give me space angel? And yang maybe you should have just let zwei chew on her . " she said with a smile her bow twitched again and stood up she looked out the window with an annoyed sigh her yellow eyes turned deadly as they narrowed again she saw an intruder .
great more drama....it's not the white fang is it? she thought and hissed without knowing . Maeve was outside in the courtyard looking at the statue her wolf ears twitched she smiled. "you clearly don't remember last night" angel said. Zwei hid under a bunk bed. Yang stood quiet. "And that's just Maeve outside. Don't attack her" angel growled.

Leucos
November 27th, 2017, 04:22 PM
"you clearly don't remember last night" angel said. Zwei hid under a bunk bed. Yang stood quiet. "And that's just Maeve outside. Don't attack her" angel growled.

Blake huffed " I've never seen her before .. " she said and looked at yang who was quiet she tilted her head " what ? " she asked. Maeve looked up at the team's window and narrowed her eyes a bit but shrugged " well it's what I get for looking at a statue I guess " she said she had a slight Scottish accent but not much . Then she thought of something funny with a smirk
" let's see how the team likes scares " she said and raced up to the building she jumped super high up and climbed up to the window but hid in the right side of it " get ready girls " she whispered feeling clever . Blake looked behind herself for a moment but shrugged " why am I the bad guy all of a sudden angel ? " she asked

Darky
November 27th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Blake huffed " I've never seen her before .. " she said and looked at yang who was quiet she tilted her head " what ? " she asked. Maeve looked up at the team's window and narrowed her eyes a bit but shrugged " well it's what I get for looking at a statue I guess " she said she had a slight Scottish accent but not much . Then she thought of something funny with a smirk
" let's see how the team likes scares " she said and raced up to the building she jumped super high up and climbed up to the window but hid in the right side of it " get ready girls " she whispered feeling clever . Blake looked behind herself for a moment but shrugged " why am I the bad guy all of a sudden angel ? " she asked
Yang started to get in the pillow fort.
"Clearly making fun of me and pulling me ears doesn't seem bad? Does it. Especially when you made me fall off your bunkbed. And it's recorded" angel said showing the tape from last night.
"Blake put me down! Bl- OWWW BLAKE" Angel said as she fell to the floor. Her nose was bleeding from the fall. Her leg in pain. The tape ended with angel falling unconscious when Blake hit her with a yang basketball.
"And Maeve is my teammate. Or other two team mates are missing. They had a mission and didn't return" angel said.

Leucos
November 27th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Yang started to get in the pillow fort.
"Clearly making fun of me and pulling me ears doesn't seem bad? Does it. Especially when you made me fall off your bunkbed. And it's recorded" angel said showing the tape from last night.
"Blake put me down! Bl- OWWW BLAKE" Angel said as she fell to the floor. Her nose was bleeding from the fall. Her leg in pain. The tape ended with angel falling unconscious when Blake hit her with a yang basketball.
"And Maeve is my teammate. Or other two team mates are missing. They had a mission and didn't return" angel said.

Blake was wide eyed and froze she was shocked that she did such a thing! She blinked in confusion and looked at the recorder
you...YOU DOLT! Why did you do that!? You acted worse then cardin! And worst of all your a faunus your self and your not even telling your friends!!!! she thought and blinked again she opened her mouth to speak but was to shocked by her own actions to say anything . That's when maeve jumped in the room and howled scaring Blake causing her to jump back a few feet " AHHHH! What th-" Blake said and maeve laughed she swung her arm " whoo! Now that was fun and that's for Angel from last night! " she said which turned to a growl. Blake narrowed her eyes and bared her teeth she had a loud hiss then covered her mouth " i....ugh...by! " she said and ran out of the room quickly . Maeve raised her eyebrow " that's a fine how ya do " she said

Darky
November 27th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Blake was wide eyed and froze she was shocked that she did such a thing! She blinked in confusion and looked at the recorder
you...YOU DOLT! Why did you do that!? You acted worse then cardin! And worst of all your a faunus your self and your not even telling your friends!!!! she thought and blinked again she opened her mouth to speak but was to shocked by her own actions to say anything . That's when maeve jumped in the room and howled scaring Blake causing her to jump back a few feet " AHHHH! What th-" Blake said and maeve laughed she swung her arm " whoo! Now that was fun and that's for Angel from last night! " she said which turned to a growl. Blake narrowed her eyes and bared her teeth she had a loud hiss then covered her mouth " i....ugh...by! " she said and ran out of the room quickly . Maeve raised her eyebrow " that's a fine how ya do " she said
"Thanks Maeve. I hope Ava and eve come back. We can't be team amea without eve and ava(they die saving the school soon. {from a Grimm})" angel said. Yang looked up. She sighed.

Leucos
November 27th, 2017, 05:14 PM
"Thanks Maeve. I hope Ava and eve come back. We can't be team amea without eve and ava(they die saving the school soon. {from a Grimm})" angel said. Yang looked up. She sighed.

Maeve nodded her right ear flicked
" yeah haven't seen those girls in a while... A wolf is nothing without its pack. "She said and scratched her black wolf ears . She looked at yang then the direction the jerk whent " hey purple eyes might wanna go check on her she seems .... Odd" maeve said with a friendly smile.
Blake was sitting by the statue again her head was down and she had a few memories of being apart of the white fang. She felt guilty now for doing that to angel when she didn't even remember doing it.

Darky
November 27th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Maeve nodded her right ear flicked
" yeah haven't seen those girls in a while... A wolf is nothing without its pack. "She said and scratched her black wolf ears . She looked at yang then the direction the jerk whent " hey purple eyes might wanna go check on her she seems .... Odd" maeve said with a friendly smile.
Blake was sitting by the statue again her head was down and she had a few memories of being apart of the white fang. She felt guilty now for doing that to angel when she didn't even remember doing it.
"Blake I'm sorry. It's just I'm been more aggressive without Ava and eve. I just hope there fine" angel said. She noticed a Grimm. Her weapon was inside. Blakes was too. She saw an arrow in the Grimm back. It was her friends badly wounded but okay. Ava came up as she had stabbed the grimm. The Grimm stabbed her chest.
"Ava!" Eve yelled as she had stabbed the Grimm heart. The Grimm had threw eve at a spike her life was fading but she saved the school and her friend.
"Ava? Eve?" Angel said in tears.

Leucos
November 27th, 2017, 05:37 PM
"Blake I'm sorry. It's just I'm been more aggressive without Ava and eve. I just hope there fine" angel said. She noticed a Grimm. Her weapon was inside. Blakes was too. She saw an arrow in the Grimm back. It was her friends badly wounded but okay. Ava came up as she had stabbed the grimm. The Grimm stabbed her chest.
"Ava!" Eve yelled as she had stabbed the Grimm heart. The Grimm had threw eve at a spike her life was fading but she saved the school and her friend.
"Ava? Eve?" Angel said in tears.

Maeve ran up beside Angel and was wide eyed she growled and kicked the ground " ALRIGHT YA GRIMM! if ya take them down your gonna fight the wolf! " she yelled and kicked the dead Grimm away. Blake snapped out of it and was wide eyed as she saw ava and eve she felt her ' bow ' twitch she tried to flatten her ears but the bow didn't let her . Her face now had a sad expression
" angel i...I'm sorry about ...your team mates ...I know what it's like to loose a few.... " Blake said sadly

Darky
November 27th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Maeve ran up beside Angel and was wide eyed she growled and kicked the ground " ALRIGHT YA GRIMM! if ya take them down your gonna fight the wolf! " she yelled and kicked the dead Grimm away. Blake snapped out of it and was wide eyed as she saw ava and eve she felt her ' bow ' twitch she tried to flatten her ears but the bow didn't let her . Her face now had a sad expression
" angel i...I'm sorry about ...your team mates ...I know what it's like to loose a few.... " Blake said sadly
Angel cried. Those were her first friends and team. They died like heros. She saw more people coming. The rabbit didn't want this to happen.

Akari
November 27th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Tobu Slowly Woke up, His Old Fashioned Alarm clock beeping at him. "Ugh, Morning already....Well, lets make the most of it..." He Mumbled to himself, Slamming a hand down on it's Snooze button, Effectively Silencing it. He Quickly sat himself up, Before getting out of his bed. He Walked over to his Closet, and Glancing at his varying suits. "Heh...I Must have at least 50 different shades of Black in here....." He said to himself, Before picking out one of the more Rustic-Looking suits. "They say that looking good in a brown suit is hard....P-leae! I Always Look Good in Brown!" He said to himself, laughing quietly. He Quickly changed out of his Pajamas, And into his suit, before Walking over to his Locker. He typed his Combination into his Scroll, And it opened, letting out a small puff of steam. He carefully opened the Door to it, and Smiled as he pulled out his Signature weapon, the Khendra, and it's Magnetic Sheath. "Hm, I'll need to Polish you...But I'll do it tomorrow. It's not like we're Fighting anyone today or anything of the sort.." He said to himself, as he slipped the magnetic sheath around his waist, And clipped his Weapon into it. He let out a small sigh, Before walking over to his Mirror. He Pulled a comb off of his Dresser, and quickly, but carefully, Combed his hair, making himself look rather neat. He Set the comb down, and walked over to the door, And Smiled as he walked out into the hall. One of the Positives of the top floor of the Dorm Building is that he was allowed to use the Elevator to go to his room as he pleased, unlike most other students, who had to take the stairs. As he Stepped into the Elevator, he nodded at one of the Faculty staff, Whom he had not met yet.

Ozpin Glanced at the Student who had Rushed into the Elevator, Forced to Hold back a Grin as he noticed how the kid seemed like he was going to some sort of event. He nodded back to him, wondering what class he had to go to to need to be dressed up like that. He Didn't say anything though, since he did not want to Aggravate the Student. Last thing he needed was Students hating him.

Leucos
November 27th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Angel cried. Those were her first friends and team. They died like heros. She saw more people coming. The rabbit didn't want this to happen.

Blake was gonna go help Angel but maeve blocked her from her friend
" I don't think so sweetie you harmed my friend enough " maeve said coldly and turned around to her friend and hugged angel her own ears were down
" you still got me kid " she said softly . Blake hissed her eyes returning to the cold and deadly look they used to have fine next time dont call me for help she thought bitterly now walking off. She walked through the forest she needed to think and to calm down

Darky
November 27th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Tobu Slowly Woke up, His Old Fashioned Alarm clock beeping at him. "Ugh, Morning already....Well, lets make the most of it..." He Mumbled to himself, Slamming a hand down on it's Snooze button, Effectively Silencing it. He Quickly sat himself up, Before getting out of his bed. He Walked over to his Closet, and Glancing at his varying suits. "Heh...I Must have at least 50 different shades of Black in here....." He said to himself, Before picking out one of the more Rustic-Looking suits. "They say that looking good in a brown suit is hard....P-leae! I Always Look Good in Brown!" He said to himself, laughing quietly. He Quickly changed out of his Pajamas, And into his suit, before Walking over to his Locker. He typed his Combination into his Scroll, And it opened, letting out a small puff of steam. He carefully opened the Door to it, and Smiled as he pulled out his Signature weapon, the Khendra, and it's Magnetic Sheath. "Hm, I'll need to Polish you...But I'll do it tomorrow. It's not like we're Fighting anyone today or anything of the sort.." He said to himself, as he slipped the magnetic sheath around his waist, And clipped his Weapon into it. He let out a small sigh, Before walking over to his Mirror. He Pulled a comb off of his Dresser, and quickly, but carefully, Combed his hair, making himself look rather neat. He Set the comb down, and walked over to the door, And Smiled as he walked out into the hall. One of the Positives of the top floor of the Dorm Building is that he was allowed to use the Elevator to go to his room as he pleased, unlike most other students, who had to take the stairs. As he Stepped into the Elevator, he nodded at one of the Faculty staff, Whom he had not met yet.

Ozpin Glanced at the Student who had Rushed into the Elevator, Forced to Hold back a Grin as he noticed how the kid seemed like he was going to some sort of event. He nodded back to him, wondering what class he had to go to to need to be dressed up like that. He Didn't say anything though, since he did not want to Aggravate the Student. Last thing he needed was Students hating him.
Blake was gonna go help Angel but maeve blocked her from her friend
" I don't think so sweetie you harmed my friend enough " maeve said coldly and turned around to her friend and hugged angel her own ears were down
" you still got me kid " she said softly . Blake hissed her eyes returning to the cold and deadly look they used to have fine next time dont call me for help she thought bitterly now walking off. She walked through the forest she needed to think and to calm down
"Lets go to opizn. Get our team name changed" angel sobbed getting up.

Akari
November 27th, 2017, 06:18 PM
((Gotta take my Shower, I'll be back in about 15-20 minuets. I'll reply to whatever you post after.))
Ozpin Stepped out of the Elevator once it reached the Main floor. he let out a Sigh, Heading out of the main School Building, and Out towards the Statues. He let out a sigh when he got out of the main building, and a Cool-ish breeze hit him, which made him smile. He secretly loved the cold. He usually kept his Room at 60 Degrees Fahrenheit, and although he wanted his office to be that cold, the Thermostat couldn't go that low. He looked off into the distance, his mind debating weather or not he should make some sort of announcement today, primarily one about how well most of the students were doing with their studies.

Leucos
November 27th, 2017, 07:14 PM
"Lets go to opizn. Get our team name changed" angel sobbed getting up.
((Gotta take my Shower, I'll be back in about 15-20 minuets. I'll reply to whatever you post after.))
Ozpin Stepped out of the Elevator once it reached the Main floor. he let out a Sigh, Heading out of the main School Building, and Out towards the Statues. He let out a sigh when he got out of the main building, and a Cool-ish breeze hit him, which made him smile. He secretly loved the cold. He usually kept his Room at 60 Degrees Fahrenheit, and although he wanted his office to be that cold, the Thermostat couldn't go that low. He looked off into the distance, his mind debating weather or not he should make some sort of announcement today, primarily one about how well most of the students were doing with their studies.

Maeve spotted the principal and tapped his shoulder she put her hands behind her back " sir....can we have our team name changed? You see...we are missing * gulps * members... " maeve asked and her ears were down looking back at her dead friends and her upset friend .
" It used to be AAME now can it be AM? " she asked again. She hugged her friend again .
________
( Yang and blake?)
Blake was sitting on a tree branch her leg swung off it she looked out in the distance have they suspected anything yet? she thought and sighed she was growing tired.

Darky
November 27th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Maeve spotted the principal and tapped his shoulder she put her hands behind her back " sir....can we have our team name changed? You see...we are missing * gulps * members... " maeve asked and her ears were down looking back at her dead friends and her upset friend .
" It used to be AAME now can it be AM? " she asked again. She hugged her friend again .
________
( Yang and blake?)
Blake was sitting on a tree branch her leg swung off it she looked out in the distance have they suspected anything yet? she thought and sighed she was growing tired.
Angel was trying to dry her tears.
"They saved the soul but risked their lives" she whispered to ozpin.
------
Yang sat beside her.

Leucos
November 27th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Angel was trying to dry her tears.
"They saved the soul but risked their lives" she whispered to ozpin.
------
Yang sat beside her.

Blake looked to her left then back at the horizon then she looked to her left again to see her friend she jumped up and was on another branch she looked a bit like a cat as she crouched " don't scare me like that! " she growled her bow twitched again and she put her hand on it your gonna give it away! That's not your goal! Stay hidden until it's safe remember ! she thought

Darky
November 27th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Blake looked to her left then back at the horizon then she looked to her left again to see her friend she jumped up and was on another branch she looked a bit like a cat as she crouched " don't scare me like that! " she growled her bow twitched again and she put her hand on it your gonna give it away! That's not your goal! Stay hidden until it's safe remember ! she thought
"No need to hide your serect I know. You got drunk last night and told me and only me" yang said.

Leucos
November 27th, 2017, 07:32 PM
"No need to hide your serect I know. You got drunk last night and told me and only me" yang said.

She was wide eyed she never got ...drunk. She shook her head and leapt up to a higher branch now looking down narrowing her eyes
" why would I tell ....you?! Adam ruined everything for me! I have to hide " she growled her eyes now cold . Last night was a mistake she will make sure not to go to any more sleep overs or drink. She'll be more careful .

Darky
November 27th, 2017, 07:40 PM
She was wide eyed she never got ...drunk. She shook her head and leapt up to a higher branch now looking down narrowing her eyes
" why would I tell ....you?! Adam ruined everything for me! I have to hide " she growled her eyes now cold . Last night was a mistake she will make sure not to go to any more sleep overs or drink. She'll be more careful .
"Hey it was just you have over 5 shots. And that was before the sleepover I forgot about it. You just said white fang. And you still have the tattoo. I removed half of it." Yang told.

Leucos
November 27th, 2017, 07:49 PM
"Hey it was just you have over 5 shots. And that was before the sleepover I forgot about it. You just said white fang. And you still have the tattoo. I removed half of it." Yang told.

Blake hissed she was trying to hide and this wasn't helping normally a secret like this would be out to every one in a day .
" then you know I'm trying stay hidden in plain sight . This bow is what's making it work. And for the record no more sleep overs. " she said and glared at her friend she leapt to a lower branch and landed on her feet this time she walked across it and jumped to a another branch. She sat down

Darky
November 27th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Blake hissed she was trying to hide and this wasn't helping normally a secret like this would be out to every one in a day .
" then you know I'm trying stay hidden in plain sight . This bow is what's making it work. And for the record no more sleep overs. " she said and glared at her friend she leapt to a lower branch and landed on her feet this time she walked across it and jumped to a another branch. She sat down
"No! We will have a sleepover. Or zwei will have a chew toy" yang said.

Leucos
November 27th, 2017, 08:17 PM
"No! We will have a sleepover. Or zwei will have a chew toy" yang said.

She gave yang a death glare
" you act like a child yang. And I swear if you put that dog any where near me he will be shipped to atlas ! " she said she thought about her bow and she slowly reached for it since they were alone out here it should be alright . Her ears do need to move and not be tied up
" i....im..not. Sure if...it's still alright ....but my ears do need to move " she said and looked at yang " don't you dare laugh " she said

Alicewolfheart

Akari
November 27th, 2017, 10:51 PM
" It used to be AAME now can it be AM? " she asked again. She hugged her friend again.
Ozpin Turned around to the pair, slightly surprised. "Your Missing Two Members?" He said, surprised. "Well....For the Time Being...It Will Be AM..T. Team MAT." He said, Remembering the student from earlier. "I Will be Adding a new Student to your Group in this case, and hopefully it will work out better for you this time. If your Previous two Team members, than they will Rejoin the team. But until then, You will be Team Mat. The new member is...A bit taller than both of you, but it should Work out. I will send you a Short Bio of him later, after the Primary classes. Or during your lunchbreak, Whichever I Remember first." He said, sighing. "Also, Was everything Actually fine this morning?" He asked, knowing he may be being a bit nosey, but he thought he should know, just in case.

Tobu Glanced at his Scroll, Noticing that it was buzzing. `Who would want to message with me at this time of day?` He wondered, pulling it out of his pocket, And pulling it open. ~1 New message from Headmaster Ozpin~ The Screen read, and he Groaned. he tapped once, and it opened the message. ~ Congratulations, You've been assigned to a New Team! You are now a member of Team MAT. Come to My office during lunch so that you can be briefed on your Team members.~ The Message read, And Tobu sighed. `Whoever this A. and M. Are, they must've been through a lot if I must be briefed before meeting them...`he thought, Before starting to walk to his first class.

Darky
November 28th, 2017, 06:13 AM
Ozpin Turned around to the pair, slightly surprised. "Your Missing Two Members?" He said, surprised. "Well....For the Time Being...It Will Be AM..T. Team MAT." He said, Remembering the student from earlier. "I Will be Adding a new Student to your Group in this case, and hopefully it will work out better for you this time. If your Previous two Team members, than they will Rejoin the team. But until then, You will be Team Mat. The new member is...A bit taller than both of you, but it should Work out. I will send you a Short Bio of him later, after the Primary classes. Or during your lunchbreak, Whichever I Remember first." He said, sighing. "Also, Was everything Actually fine this morning?" He asked, knowing he may be being a bit nosey, but he thought he should know, just in case.

Tobu Glanced at his Scroll, Noticing that it was buzzing. `Who would want to message with me at this time of day?` He wondered, pulling it out of his pocket, And pulling it open. ~1 New message from Headmaster Ozpin~ The Screen read, and he Groaned. he tapped once, and it opened the message. ~ Congratulations, You've been assigned to a New Team! You are now a member of Team MAT. Come to My office during lunch so that you can be briefed on your Team members.~ The Message read, And Tobu sighed. `Whoever this A. and M. Are, they must've been through a lot if I must be briefed before meeting them...`he thought, Before starting to walk to his first class. "opzin can I not go to my classes today. I can't handle the pressure after all this. I mean I just lost two of my first friend from my childhood" angel asked. She wasn't in school a good mood or in a bad one. Just depressed. The first step of dealing with death/

Darky
November 28th, 2017, 06:14 AM
She gave yang a death glare
" you act like a child yang. And I swear if you put that dog any where near me he will be shipped to atlas ! " she said she thought about her bow and she slowly reached for it since they were alone out here it should be alright . Her ears do need to move and not be tied up
" i....im..not. Sure if...it's still alright ....but my ears do need to move " she said and looked at yang " don't you dare laugh " she said

Alicewolfheart
"I won't." Yang promised. She hoped she wouldn't.

Leucos
November 28th, 2017, 06:32 AM
"I won't." Yang promised. She hoped she wouldn't.

Blake sighed and pulled the string on her bow now revealing two black cat ears as they twitched again . She looked at the bow in her hands and put it away just in case. " well? " she said as her ear flicked . She looked down feeling nervous Alicewolfheart

Akari
November 28th, 2017, 07:58 AM
"opzin can I not go to my classes today. I can't handle the pressure after all this. I mean I just lost two of my first friend from my childhood" angel asked. She wasn't in school a good mood or in a bad one. Just depressed. The first step of dealing with death/
"I'll notify your teachers of your absence. You will still have to make up anything you miss, though." he said with a sigh. If there is anything else you need, Send me or one of the teachers a message, and we will bring it to you." he said, pffering her a small smile. "Is there anything else?" he asked. Usually he would have told her no to the break from school, but she was still rather young, and death was a new concept to her, so some exceptions could be made. Which reminded him, he needed to keep a closer eye on Yang. She knew things, that could potentialy be damageing to him, and he knew that she had to at least suspect it. "But even if she said anything, shes' only one student, not many would believe her, and the accident was so long ago, it doesn't matter anymore anyways." he thought to himself, thinking of what may happen if the rest of the teachers figured out his greatest secret.

Darky
November 28th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Blake sighed and pulled the string on her bow now revealing two black cat ears as they twitched again . She looked at the bow in her hands and put it away just in case. " well? " she said as her ear flicked . She looked down feeling nervous Alicewolfheart
"I'll notify your teachers of your absence. You will still have to make up anything you miss, though." he said with a sigh. If there is anything else you need, Send me or one of the teachers a message, and we will bring it to you." he said, pffering her a small smile. "Is there anything else?" he asked. Usually he would have told her no to the break from school, but she was still rather young, and death was a new concept to her, so some exceptions could be made. Which reminded him, he needed to keep a closer eye on Yang. She knew things, that could potentialy be damageing to him, and he knew that she had to at least suspect it. "But even if she said anything, shes' only one student, not many would believe her, and the accident was so long ago, it doesn't matter anymore anyways." he thought to himself, thinking of what may happen if the rest of the teachers figured out his greatest secret.
"Why did you hide them. There cool. And a bit cute" yang said happily.
------
"I'll go grab my work from my teachers. I'll do it in my dorm" Angel said. "I'll get my stuff. I'll let you know if I need anything" angel said. She ran to her classes.

Leucos
November 28th, 2017, 03:55 PM
"Why did you hide them. There cool. And a bit cute" yang said happily.
------
"I'll go grab my work from my teachers. I'll do it in my dorm" Angel said. "I'll get my stuff. I'll let you know if I need anything" angel said. She ran to her classes.

Blake narrowed her eyes . Why did she hide them!? Because of her past that's why! Her ears pinned against her head
" I hid them because of the white fang! Because of my past! I'm a thief in plain sight " she said in a bit of a darker tone . She looked away her eyes softened but looked more sad
Blake grabs torchwick from behind and holds his neck looking at the white fang members " brothers of the white fang ! Why are you helping this SCUM! " she yelled now she had a frown.

Darky
November 28th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Blake narrowed her eyes . Why did she hide them!? Because of her past that's why! Her ears pinned against her head
" I hid them because of the white fang! Because of my past! I'm a thief in plain sight " she said in a bit of a darker tone . She looked away her eyes softened but looked more sad
Blake grabs torchwick from behind and holds his neck looking at the white fang members " brothers of the white fang ! Why are you helping this SCUM! " she yelled now she had a frown.
"And!? That's the past. Everyone has a tragic part of their past or a part they want no one to know about. Angel has hers. Hers is worse than yours. It helps to talk to me with her." Yang said.

Leucos
November 28th, 2017, 04:07 PM
"And!? That's the past. Everyone has a tragic part of their past or a part they want no one to know about. Angel has hers. Hers is worse than yours. It helps to talk to me with her." Yang said.

Blake hissed her eyes looked deadly and stood up her hands were fists ears still pinned " I will never forget the pain we've caused! The white fang used to mean something good! And now Adam has turned it into something terrible. People think that there insane or the faunus are just animals! We aren't . We are tired of being pushed around. You will never understand yang xio long " she snapped and she jumped up to another branch then another and looked behind herself

Darky
November 28th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Blake hissed her eyes looked deadly and stood up her hands were fists ears still pinned " I will never forget the pain we've caused! The white fang used to mean something good! And now Adam has turned it into something terrible. People think that there insane or the faunus are just animals! We aren't . We are tired of being pushed around. You will never understand yang xio long " she snapped and she jumped up to another branch then another and looked behind herself
"And? I met a person who was scared her whole life about attacking people her whole life and she still is" yang said with a serious tone and face. "She would attack them at a young age without meaning to. She was a beast" yang said.

Leucos
November 28th, 2017, 04:26 PM
"And? I met a person who was scared her whole life about attacking people her whole life and she still is" yang said with a serious tone and face. "She would attack them at a young age without meaning to. She was a beast" yang said.

beast.... Then so am i she bared her teeth and punched the tree she looked at her friend and hissed why can't she get it through her head!?
" BECAUSE THEY WON'T ACCEPT ME! " she yelled her eyes cold and deadly her ears twitched in frustration . The school wouldn't accept a former member of the white fang she knew they won't .
" they won't ... " she broke off into a whine and leapt to a farther branch and continued to jump on the branches

Darky
November 28th, 2017, 04:36 PM
beast.... Then so am i she bared her teeth and punched the tree she looked at her friend and hissed why can't she get it through her head!?
" BECAUSE THEY WON'T ACCEPT ME! " she yelled her eyes cold and deadly her ears twitched in frustration . The school wouldn't accept a former member of the white fang she knew they won't .
" they won't ... " she broke off into a whine and leapt to a farther branch and continued to jump on the branches
Yang eyes turned red.
"And you don't think I get it! I wasn't almost out in this school. I was that person! If it wasn't for ruby I won't be here and still be harming people. You don't get it!" yang growled.

Leucos
November 28th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Yang eyes turned red.
"And you don't think I get it! I wasn't almost out in this school. I was that person! If it wasn't for ruby I won't be here and still be harming people. You don't get it!" yang growled.

Blake stopped her ears perked up she was in a farther tree
" that's just it. You have your sister ruby to help you. You have some one that looks up to you and cares for you. I left that behind when I joined that group. " she said and didn't flinch when she met blazing red eyes.
" I'm in your words a stray " she said she stared at her friend .

Darky
November 28th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Blake stopped her ears perked up she was in a farther tree
" that's just it. You have your sister ruby to help you. You have some one that looks up to you and cares for you. I left that behind when I joined that group. " she said and didn't flinch when she met blazing red eyes.
" I'm in your words a stray " she said she stared at her friend .
"My sister was put in for her taking down a robbery. I had problems to! I fear everyday that I'll hurt you or angel. Or our team. You don't get my life. You never will understand the same way." Yang growled. She left. To her dorm. Away from everyone.

Leucos
November 28th, 2017, 05:11 PM
"My sister was put in for her taking down a robbery. I had problems to! I fear everyday that I'll hurt you or angel. Or our team. You don't get my life. You never will understand the same way." Yang growled. She left. To her dorm. Away from everyone.

wait ...She fears hurting me? Impossible she hasn't harmed any one of us. She just needs to control her anger better and she will be fine.
She's right I don't understand but she doesn't understand my life either. Time to stop bickering like children she had a sad expression she tied the bow back in her ears and raced after yang and did what people would least expect from her , she hugged yang tightly
" your right I don't understand but you don't understand mine either . You will never hurt us I trust you " she said calmly

Darky
November 28th, 2017, 05:29 PM
wait ...She fears hurting me? Impossible she hasn't harmed any one of us. She just needs to control her anger better and she will be fine.
She's right I don't understand but she doesn't understand my life either. Time to stop bickering like children she had a sad expression she tied the bow back in her ears and raced after yang and did what people would least expect from her , she hugged yang tightly
" your right I don't understand but you don't understand mine either . You will never hurt us I trust you " she said calmlyyang almost punched Blake out of anger.
"You never know if I will." yang growled getting out the hug. She took a breath.
"Never get me mad again! I harm people" yang said. her eyes were back to normal.

Leucos
November 28th, 2017, 05:36 PM
yang almost punched Blake out of anger.
"You never know if I will." yang growled getting out the hug. She took a breath.
"Never get me mad again! I harm people" yang said. her eyes were back to normal.

Her bow twitched and looked down she looked back at her friend
" yang xio long I trust you ok? Heck I don't even trust Weiss or ruby much. But your my friend and I will trust you with my life ! Teammates look after each other . I have your back you have mine " she said sternly she managed to crack a smile if there was one thing she hated was her friends doubting themselves . Besides Adam she will gladly kill him if she ever gets the chance . And she was a bit shocked telling goldy this

Darky
November 28th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Her bow twitched and looked down she looked back at her friend
" yang xio long I trust you ok? Heck I don't even trust Weiss or ruby much. But your my friend and I will trust you with my life ! Teammates look after each other . I have your back you have mine " she said sternly she managed to crack a smile if there was one thing she hated was her friends doubting themselves . Besides Adam she will gladly kill him if she ever gets the chance . And she was a bit shocked telling goldy this
"Never trust yin(the darkside of the Chinese balance{the circle or necklace})" yang said.

Leucos
November 28th, 2017, 05:56 PM
"Never trust yin(the darkside of the Chinese balance{the circle or necklace})" yang said.

She growled at his name
" I hope he never shows his face here ever " she said and looked around
" I think we should head back we can save the problems we have for another day. " she said She started to walk to the school and gave yang a friendly smile but a Grimm was standing behind her raising its arm with its sharp claws without her knowing .

Darky
November 28th, 2017, 06:16 PM
She growled at his name
" I hope he never shows his face here ever " she said and looked around
" I think we should head back we can save the problems we have for another day. " she said She started to walk to the school and gave yang a friendly smile but a Grimm was standing behind her raising its arm with its sharp claws without her knowing .
"You don't understand. Yin is a part of me. She's the side that's out of control" yang said killing the Grimm.

Leucos
November 28th, 2017, 06:27 PM
"You don't understand. Yin is a part of me. She's the side that's out of control" yang said killing the Grimm.

Blake twirled around to face yang and was wide eyed when she saw another Grimm behind her friend and she grabbed the gambol shroud and threw it holding on to the piece of string that was attached the knife and stabbed and killed the Grimm " sorry I once heard of a guy named yin hated him from the start . Listen I don't care if you have something bad in you your my friend nothing will change that! " she said and spotted one more Grimm she RAn At it jumping IN the air and spun in a circle THe knife Cutting And Killing THe Grimmm
" Nothing " She repeated

Darky
November 28th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Blake twirled around to face yang and was wide eyed when she saw another Grimm behind her friend and she grabbed the gambol shroud and threw it holding on to the piece of string that was attached the knife and stabbed and killed the Grimm " sorry I once heard of a guy named yin hated him from the start . Listen I don't care if you have something bad in you your my friend nothing will change that! " she said and spotted one more Grimm she RAn At it jumping IN the air and spun in a circle THe knife Cutting And Killing THe Grimmm
" Nothing " She repeated
Yang punched the Grimm down onto a spike.
"Well we could always be more" yang said. [*yang moves eyebrows flirty like*]

Leucos
November 28th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Yang punched the Grimm down onto a spike.
"Well we could always be more" yang said. [*yang moves eyebrows flirty like*]

Blake removed her knife from the Grimm and cleaned the blade her bow twitched as she heard her friend geez yang do you always have to be so... Childish? she couldn't help but let out a small chuckle
" your better off with some one else other then a stray " she said and walked up to goldy " why did you say that any ways? "She asked and tilted her head her yellow eyes now full of curiosity . She put her gambol shroud away. Some one was in the trees ' now for the drama!' Maeve thought she hid well.

Darky
November 28th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Blake removed her knife from the Grimm and cleaned the blade her bow twitched as she heard her friend geez yang do you always have to be so... Childish? she couldn't help but let out a small chuckle
" your better off with some one else other then a stray " she said and walked up to goldy " why did you say that any ways? "She asked and tilted her head her yellow eyes now full of curiosity . She put her gambol shroud away. Some one was in the trees ' now for the drama!' Maeve thought she hid well.
"Blake you know I love you" yang said picking Blake up.
-----
Angel sat in the room doing her work.

Leucos
November 28th, 2017, 07:22 PM
"Blake you know I love you" yang said picking Blake up.
-----
Angel sat in the room doing her work.

BUMBLEBEE! :heartbounce: )
Blake gasped and her bow twitched she blushed a bit but shook her head
" y-yang! Not funny " she said she looked around and gulped
" if this is a prank! " she said
Maeve was wide eyed and couldn't help but let out a chuckle

Darky
November 28th, 2017, 07:25 PM
BUMBLEBEE! :heartbounce: )
Blake gasped and her bow twitched she blushed a bit but shook her head
" y-yang! Not funny " she said she looked around and gulped
" if this is a prank! " she said
Maeve was wide eyed and couldn't help but let out a chuckle(#mariceandblakealloveragian)
"I'm not joking. I'm serious" yang said.

Leucos
November 28th, 2017, 07:38 PM
(#mariceandblakealloveragian)
"I'm not joking. I'm serious" yang said.

Blake sighed and got on to the ground
" sorry I'm more used to your childish side and it's getting dark. " she said and her bow twitched " you know what we're out here im taking this stupid thing off " she growled and took off her bow. Her left ear flicked " better . Wait you hear that? " she asked she heard something moving in the trees
'that's my qeu !' Maeve thouht and ran off she was quiet . ' I Cant wait To Tell Angel Her Big Secret!' She Thought Again
Blake Hissed As She Looked Up At The Tree ( You Know I Know I Said Only One Cast Per Person Im Gonna Take Adam. Im Changing The Rule A Bit. You Can Have Cinder )

Darky
November 28th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Blake sighed and got on to the ground
" sorry I'm more used to your childish side and it's getting dark. " she said and her bow twitched " you know what we're out here im taking this stupid thing off " she growled and took off her bow. Her left ear flicked " better . Wait you hear that? " she asked she heard something moving in the trees
'that's my qeu !' Maeve thouht and ran off she was quiet . ' I Cant wait To Tell Angel Her Big Secret!' She Thought Again
Blake Hissed As She Looked Up At The Tree ( You Know I Know I Said Only One Cast Per Person Im Gonna Take Adam. Im Changing The Rule A Bit. You Can Have Cinder )
"Maeve not so fast." Yang said grabbing the girl. "Not telling anyone anything or you deal with yin!" Yang said. Yang when back to Blake.
"This isn't dark. Just getting more romantic. I might have read a man with two souls. That romance novel is great" yang said.

Leucos
November 28th, 2017, 07:56 PM
"Maeve not so fast." Yang said grabbing the girl. "Not telling anyone anything or you deal with yin!" Yang said. Yang when back to Blake.
"This isn't dark. Just getting more romantic. I might have read a man with two souls. That romance novel is great" yang said.

Maeve looked at the two and her ears pinned against her head she huffed
" fine don't want to get in your bad side I guess . Later girls " she said and walked off . Blake growled at the dog she never really liked her any ways she looked back at her friend and shrugged " I'm more of a pride and prejudice type " she said with a warm smile. Her ears perked up and she froze she smelled something familiar something dangerous . no!
I thought I lost him! she emedietly grabbed her weapon and looked around " COME ON OUT COWARD! " she yelled . The bushes moved a bit and a man with red hair and a white mask showed he only chuckled evily
" I'm not the coward here. You are for hiding your secret .it's nothing to be ashamed of it being apart of the white fang. My darling.
We were a family.and now your hiding your ears since you think it's a burden . It's what you are . One of us " Adam said and smirked his arms behind his back . Blake her head down " I'm nothing like you " she whispered

Darky
November 28th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Maeve looked at the two and her ears pinned against her head she huffed
" fine don't want to get in your bad side I guess . Later girls " she said and walked off . Blake growled at the dog she never really liked her any ways she looked back at her friend and shrugged " I'm more of a pride and prejudice type " she said with a warm smile. Her ears perked up and she froze she smelled something familiar something dangerous . no!
I thought I lost him! she emedietly grabbed her weapon and looked around " COME ON OUT COWARD! " she yelled . The bushes moved a bit and a man with red hair and a white mask showed he only chuckled evily
" I'm not the coward here. You are for hiding your secret .it's nothing to be ashamed of it being apart of the white fang. My darling.
We were a family.and now your hiding your ears since you think it's a burden . It's what you are . One of us " Adam said and smirked his arms behind his back . Blake her head down " I'm nothing like you " she whispered
Yang eyes started to twitch a bit. she narrowed her eyes at Adam.

Leucos
November 28th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Yang eyes started to twitch a bit. she narrowed her eyes at Adam.

Adam walked closed to the faunus and had his right hand out
" yes you are like me. A thief . We were a team. You were strong believed in our cause. You always had a darker side of you blake a side that wanted to be with me , now look at you hiding with a simple bow fearing of what others may think of you . They will not accept you in this school if they find out your are or were apart of my team.in their words they might call you ... a beast?. But if you join me again I will keep you safe from judgement safe from harm and fear. We can be strong once again the white fang can be strong with you at their side. My darling " he said and held blakes hand who seemed to frightened to do anything she looked at yang with fear in her eyes " Beast?" She Questioned
" it's what they all think of us faunus " Adam said
Blake closed her eyes and her ears flattened

Darky
November 28th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Adam walked closed to the faunus and had his right hand out
" yes you are like me. A thief . We were a team. You were strong believed in our cause. You always had a darker side of you blake a side that wanted to be with me , now look at you hiding with a simple bow fearing of what others may think of you . They will not accept you in this school if they find out your are or were apart of my team.in their words they might call you ... a beast?. But if you join me again I will keep you safe from judgement safe from harm and fear. We can be strong once again the white fang can be strong with you at their side. My darling " he said and held blakes hand who seemed to frightened to do anything she looked at yang with fear in her eyes " Beast?" She Questioned
" it's what they all think of us faunus " Adam said
Blake closed her eyes and her ears flattened
Yang punched Adam away into a tree. Angel came outside. She and Adam had some backstory. She hated him.

Leucos
November 28th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Yang punched Adam away into a tree. Angel came outside. She and Adam had some backstory. She hated him.

Blake still had her ears down and eyes closed she dropped to her knees this really bothered her . Adam always had a way with words to get what he wants .a tear or two fell down her cheeks it sounded so real
is that the truth? Will they not accept me?! Is yang really calling me beast behind my back ? she started to cry a bit .
Adam got out of the tree and his hair glowed red he held his sword
" ah yang so good to see you again . But did you really have to punch me? I'm not the villain here I'm the good guy you humans are the villains , judging poor faunus like blake! " he said

Darky
November 28th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Blake still had her ears down and eyes closed she dropped to her knees this really bothered her . Adam always had a way with words to get what he wants .a tear or two fell down her cheeks it sounded so real
is that the truth? Will they not accept me?! Is yang really calling me beast behind my back ? she started to cry a bit .
Adam got out of the tree and his hair glowed red he held his sword
" ah yang so good to see you again . But did you really have to punch me? I'm not the villain here I'm the good guy you humans are the villains , judging poor faunus like blake! " he said
"I would never. My best friends are fanus." yang roared. "I would never call my teammate a beast. And yang isn't here. Yin is in control. " yang said
"Leave Adam. Leave or die" Angel said holding a holographic sword.

Leucos
November 28th, 2017, 09:19 PM
"I would never. My best friends are fanus." yang roared. "I would never call my teammate a beast. And yang isn't here. Yin is in control. " yang said
"Leave Adam. Leave or die" Angel said holding a holographic sword.

Adam looked at Blake who was now sobbing he smirked his plan was slowly working " well then good by dears. " he said and vanished in the shadows . my plan is slowly working . A few more careful sentences maybe some framed kills. And Blake will be in my side again she knows not of how cruel humans can be one wrong move from something different from them and they turn against it Adam thought .
Blake looked up at yang her eyes full in tears her ear twitched
" y-you s-said you l-loved me y-y-yang....is...it true or am I just a beast to you? " she said

Darky
November 28th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Adam looked at Blake who was now sobbing he smirked his plan was slowly working " well then good by dears. " he said and vanished in the shadows . my plan is slowly working . A few more careful sentences maybe some framed kills. And Blake will be in my side again she knows not of how cruel humans can be one wrong move from something different from them and they turn against it Adam thought .
Blake looked up at yang her eyes full in tears her ear twitched
" y-you s-said you l-loved me y-y-yang....is...it true or am I just a beast to you? " she said
Yang kissed Blake forehead.
"You're not the beast. I am the beast. And if anyone calls you a. Beast I'll get payback" yang promised hugging Blake.

Leucos
November 28th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Yang kissed Blake forehead.
"You're not the beast. I am the beast. And if anyone calls you a. Beast I'll get payback" yang promised hugging Blake.

then why did Adam say those things? What's he up to?it doesn't matter now...he's g-gone she hugged back she stopped crying now and her normal cold persona returned . She purred and stood up she looked in the direction Adam had came and left her ears twitched she put her bow back on " l-lets get back to our dorms .... I'm not wanting to be out here any more " she said and started to walk back to the school
just you wait my little kitten . You will see how dark peoples hearts can be Adam thought from a cliff and vanished .

Darky
November 29th, 2017, 06:08 AM
then why did Adam say those things? What's he up to?it doesn't matter now...he's g-gone she hugged back she stopped crying now and her normal cold persona returned . She purred and stood up she looked in the direction Adam had came and left her ears twitched she put her bow back on " l-lets get back to our dorms .... I'm not wanting to be out here any more " she said and started to walk back to the school
just you wait my little kitten . You will see how dark peoples hearts can be Adam thought from a cliff and vanished .
Yang when to the dorm witch Blake. She smiled as hugged Blake. Angel whe. Back to her dorm. She finished her work. All of it. She went to yang and blake. Zewi was asleep.

Leucos
November 29th, 2017, 06:41 AM
Yang when to the dorm witch Blake. She smiled as hugged Blake. Angel whe. Back to her dorm. She finished her work. All of it. She went to yang and blake. Zewi was asleep.

Blake had her pajamas on she put her weapon near the window and sat on her bed she looked at Angel and narrowed her eyes
" what now? Gonna spray water on me? " she said and layed down ( don ruin what's about to happen after there asleep please and thank you )

Akari
November 29th, 2017, 09:07 AM
( Pounce )
Ozpin sighed, and slowly walked in through the main doors of the school, smileing as he started to walk towards the main elevator. ' I know what I should do, I should have seats installed in the elevators! That would make more sense than standing, lile we have for nearly 2 centuries now...' He thought, before pulling out his scroll, and typeing it in under the reminders tab.
He slipped it back into his pocket, before entering the elevator. When he pressed the button for his floor, he smiled, his mind drifting back to the idea of getting a dog.

Darky
November 29th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Blake had her pajamas on she put her weapon near the window and sat on her bed she looked at Angel and narrowed her eyes
" what now? Gonna spray water on me? " she said and layed down ( don ruin what's about to happen after there asleep please and thank you )
"No." Angel said sadly.
"Blake Remember there are 5 stages of dealing with death or called 5 stages of grief. Angel is in stage one depression. Stage 2 is anger. 3 is grief. 4 is bargaining and 5 is acceptance." Yang said. Angel yawned but she started to feel weird. She yawned going to sleep in the pillow fort with zwei. She rubbed her arm and when to sleep.

Leucos
November 29th, 2017, 03:52 PM
"No." Angel said sadly.
"Blake Remember there are 5 stages of dealing with death or called 5 stages of grief. Angel is in stage one depression. Stage 2 is anger. 3 is grief. 4 is bargaining and 5 is acceptance." Yang said. Angel yawned but she started to feel weird. She yawned going to sleep in the pillow fort with zwei. She rubbed her arm and when to sleep.

Blake looked down before she whent to sleep the window opened and some one took Blake's weapon. Her bow twitched but she didn't wake up the person also took a piece of blakes hair and left closing the window , Blake covered her head with her pillow and hissed . you will see how unforgiving they can be blake the person thought (timeskip to morning )

Darky
November 29th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Blake looked down before she whent to sleep the window opened and some one took Blake's weapon. Her bow twitched but she didn't wake up the person also took a piece of blakes hair and left closing the window , Blake covered her head with her pillow and hissed . you will see how unforgiving they can be blake the person thought (timeskip to morning )
Angel eyes were orange like fire. She had a tattoo where she was rubbing last night. It was of a flame.
"Blake yang! something wrong" angel said. Yang woke up. angel arm had a flame.
"Blake, get up" yang said.

Leucos
November 29th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Angel eyes were orange like fire. She had a tattoo where she was rubbing last night. It was of a flame.
"Blake yang! something wrong" angel said. Yang woke up. angel arm had a flame.
"Blake, get up" yang said.

She grunted and rubbed her eyes she looked at Angel and tilted her head
" ....maybe it's your anger? Or your semblence? " she said and looked for her weapon but it wasn't there " who took my weapon? " she asked. Angel was right something was wrong she could feel it until she heard a scream from down the hall she covers her bow
" who was that? " she asked and looked down the hall way. A student ran down and noticed Blake " KILLER! " the student yelled and ran off. Blake froze
what's going on!? she ran down the direction the student came from

Darky
November 29th, 2017, 04:20 PM
She grunted and rubbed her eyes she looked at Angel and tilted her head
" ....maybe it's your anger? Or your semblence? " she said and looked for her weapon but it wasn't there " who took my weapon? " she asked. Angel was right something was wrong she could feel it until she heard a scream from down the hall she covers her bow
" who was that? " she asked and looked down the hall way. A student ran down and noticed Blake " KILLER! " the student yelled and ran off. Blake froze
what's going on!? she ran down the direction the student came from"but you didn't kill anyone wait. Did you hear footsteps. I woke up. The window was open" yang said. Angel rubbed her shoulder.
"Guys I don't trust this was an accident probably blake was framed. I mean Blake wouldn't kill anyone. This look like a mystery" angel said.
"No ang-" yang said.
"To late. Let's search the time with some help. Maeve and zewi help" angel said. Zwei came out.

Leucos
November 29th, 2017, 04:31 PM
"but you didn't kill anyone wait. Did you hear footsteps. I woke up. The window was open" yang said. Angel rubbed her shoulder.
"Guys I don't trust this was an accident probably blake was framed. I mean Blake wouldn't kill anyone. This look like a mystery" angel said.
"No ang-" yang said.
"To late. Let's search the time with some help. Maeve and zewi help" angel said. Zwei came out.

Blake was at the end of the hall and she froze she backed up as she saw the body it had her weapon in it and she picked it back up . She looked at the wall and gulped the whitefang symbol was drawn in blood " i..no! This ...this isnt...me...i... " she said and random students were wide eyed they murmured to each other . She looked at the students and her eyes showed fear she held the murder weapon ....Her weapon . " she's one of them! " a student yelled.
Maeve walked up to Angel " what's the drama today? " she asked as her ear twitched

Darky
November 29th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Blake was at the end of the hall and she froze she backed up as she saw the body it had her weapon in it and she picked it back up . She looked at the wall and gulped the whitefang symbol was drawn in blood " i..no! This ...this isnt...me...i... " she said and random students were wide eyed they murmured to each other . She looked at the students and her eyes showed fear she held the murder weapon ....Her weapon . " she's one of them! " a student yelled.
Maeve walked up to Angel " what's the drama today? " she asked as her ear twitched
"People calm down. Let me find out what happened" angel said. "Lets no accuse"
"People listen to angel. She knows what she is doing" a student said as the crowd left.
"Blake your fur is here. But if you leave fur you don't leave a piece of fur. You leave more than 20" angel said. "And your scent isn't on the body. On the weapon it's stale" angel said. "There another unknown scent. Considering that yang heard footsteps and the window was open. You were framed." Angel told. "And you only paint cats." Yang added. Zwei had a trail of the fresh scent leading to the window of the dorm and away from the school.(should have knew angel was a detective)

Leucos
November 29th, 2017, 04:46 PM
"People calm down. Let me find out what happened" angel said. "Lets no accuse"
"People listen to angel. She knows what she is doing" a student said as the crowd left.
"Blake your fur is here. But if you leave fur you don't leave a piece of fur. You leave more than 20" angel said. "And your scent isn't on the body. On the weapon it's stale" angel said. "There another unknown scent. Considering that yang heard footsteps and the window was open. You were framed." Angel told. "And you only paint cats." Yang added. Zwei had a trail of the fresh scent leading to the window of the dorm and away from the school.(should have knew angel was a detective)

Blake looked at her friends and the body she shook her head they'll know the rest will know that she's apart of the group.
" no! They know now! I cant! I have to leave they won't accept me " she said and put her weapon away she jumped on the railing of the stairs and landed on the the ground on the first floor " you find who did this. Until then...don't bother looking for me " she said and ran off our the doors. Adam was standing in the same cliff he watched his little plan unfold perfectly .
perfect see my darling ? They'll never forgive he vanished again

Darky
November 29th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Blake looked at her friends and the body she shook her head they'll know the rest will know that she's apart of the group.
" no! They know now! I cant! I have to leave they won't accept me " she said and put her weapon away she jumped on the railing of the stairs and landed on the the ground on the first floor " you find who did this. Until then...don't bother looking for me " she said and ran off our the doors. Adam was standing in the same cliff he watched his little plan unfold perfectly .
perfect see my darling ? They'll never forgive he vanished again
Yang punched Adam.
"One thing, your the only person that can paint a white fang symbols perfectly and you're a jerk" yang said grabbing Adam by his neck.

Leucos
November 29th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Yang punched Adam.
"One thing, your the only person that can paint a white fang symbols perfectly and you're a jerk" yang said grabbing Adam by his neck.

Adam smirked he chuckled
" why so protective of that kitty? And does it look like I care if I'm a jerk? The whitefang will rise to its full power! With Blake my queen at their side , she is just like us. She just has to embrace it. She's been hiding all her life and now with humans like your self who are cruel , love is weakness it blinds us betrays us. Pretty soon the thing she loves most will betray her. Then she will have no choice but to come back to me " Adam said as his hair glowed he grabbed his sword and kicked yang

Darky
November 29th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Adam smirked he chuckled
" why so protective of that kitty? And does it look like I care if I'm a jerk? The whitefang will rise to its full power! With Blake my queen at their side , she is just like us. She just has to embrace it. She's been hiding all her life and now with humans like your self who are cruel , love is weakness it blinds us betrays us. Pretty soon the thing she loves most will betray her. Then she will have no choice but to come back to me " Adam said as his hair glowed he grabbed his sword and kicked yang
Yang hit a tree. Two. She was stuck.
"Just one thing. That you for telling Blake is not the murder. And telling your plan. I would never betrayed her. And I have back up. Tons of back up" yang said as some students heard it to. By some she meant the whole school.
"And Blake is mad at you. You just told your plan to her." Angel said.

Leucos
November 29th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Yang hit a tree. Two. She was stuck.
"Just one thing. That you for telling Blake is not the murder. And telling your plan. I would never betrayed her. And I have back up. Tons of back up" yang said as some students heard it to. By some she meant the whole school.
"And Blake is mad at you. You just told your plan to her." Angel said.

Adam was shocked he held his sword tightly until he was kicked down from above by Blake she heard it from where she was and she held her weapon which was stained from earlier . Blake narrowed her eyes
" you can't be happy can't you? Have to ruin everything I care about!! " she yelled and hit Adam with her gambol shroud . Adam dodged it and unsheathed his sword he looked at Blake
" I did this for us! So we can be strong once again!you know not of how people see us! We're monsters to them animals beasts of burdon . Your friend with the yellow hair is gonna be like the rest of them , if you can't see that I'LL MAKE YOU SEE IT! " he yelled and Blake hissed Adam ran at her and ripped off her bow " NOOO! " Blake yelled and fell to her knees. Her ears showed and they twitched she cried again Adam pointed at Blake " she has been lying to you this whole time!she's a faunus in disguise ! " he shouted . Blake looked down

Darky
November 29th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Adam was shocked he held his sword tightly until he was kicked down from above by Blake she heard it from where she was and she held her weapon which was stained from earlier . Blake narrowed her eyes
" you can't be happy can't you? Have to ruin everything I care about!! " she yelled and hit Adam with her gambol shroud . Adam dodged it and unsheathed his sword he looked at Blake
" I did this for us! So we can be strong once again!you know not of how people see us! We're monsters to them animals beasts of burdon . Your friend with the yellow hair is gonna be like the rest of them , if you can't see that I'LL MAKE YOU SEE IT! " he yelled and Blake hissed Adam ran at her and ripped off her bow " NOOO! " Blake yelled and fell to her knees. Her ears showed and they twitched she cried again Adam pointed at Blake " she has been lying to you this whole time!she's a faunus in disguise ! " he shouted . Blake looked down
"So. I'm a Faunus. And everyone knows Blake is one cause she can't hide her tail" a student Said. They were a cat fanus.
"We like Faunus. We even have a group. That will take you out" a non fauns student said. Angel helped yang out.

Leucos
November 29th, 2017, 05:44 PM
"So. I'm a Faunus. And everyone knows Blake is one cause she can't hide her tail" a student Said. They were a cat fanus.
"We like Faunus. We even have a group. That will take you out" a non fauns student said. Angel helped yang out.

" I only h-h-have ears... " Blake managed to say and still looked at the ground Adam growled his plan failed he looked at yang and swung his sword
" fine then plan B I guess sorry Blake " he said and charged at yang he aimed is sword at her and Blake ears perked up
She tackled Adam down and she punched him
" never harm her! If you do I will kill you. " she said darkly and aimed her weapon at his neck. Adam smirked
" oh my darling . If I go down you go down with me " he said and grabbed blakes neck now rolling over the edge of the cliff. Blake kicked him off and used her knife to hang on the wall of the cliff. Adam vanished " YAAANG! Help! Hights! " she said and shook

Darky
November 29th, 2017, 05:50 PM
" I only h-h-have ears... " Blake managed to say and still looked at the ground Adam growled his plan failed he looked at yang and swung his sword
" fine then plan B I guess sorry Blake " he said and charged at yang he aimed is sword at her and Blake ears perked up
She tackled Adam down and she punched him
" never harm her! If you do I will kill you. " she said darkly and aimed her weapon at his neck. Adam smirked
" oh my darling . If I go down you go down with me " he said and grabbed blakes neck now rolling over the edge of the cliff. Blake kicked him off and used her knife to hang on the wall of the cliff. Adam vanished " YAAANG! Help! Hights! " she said and shook
Yang grabbed Blake and pulled her up.
"Are you okay? Blake" yang asked hugging her. All the students said sorry to blake and went back inside.

Leucos
November 29th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Yang grabbed Blake and pulled her up.
"Are you okay? Blake" yang asked hugging her. All the students said sorry to blake and went back inside.

Blake sighed she looked at the ground where the cliff cut off she looked back at yang " I'm fine . he never seems to leave me alone .... He's always after me. And I don't love him he never gets that through his head. I should have never joined them " she said and maeve was wide eyed she saw the whole show down. " well ugh I'm gonna go back to class " the wolf said and ran off.
Blake hugged yang tightly " please don't be like the rest....don't betray me " she whispered

Darky
November 29th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Blake sighed she looked at the ground where the cliff cut off she looked back at yang " I'm fine . he never seems to leave me alone .... He's always after me. And I don't love him he never gets that through his head. I should have never joined them " she said and maeve was wide eyed she saw the whole show down. " well ugh I'm gonna go back to class " the wolf said and ran off.
Blake hugged yang tightly " please don't be like the rest....don't betray me " she whispered
"I never will cause I love you. Nothing will stop me from loving you" yang said. (I'm waiting for Blake to kiss her)

Leucos
November 29th, 2017, 06:15 PM
"I never will cause I love you. Nothing will stop me from loving you" yang said. (I'm waiting for Blake to kiss her)

:rolleyes: )
Blake purred her ears flattened but not in sadness but something else crossed her mind what will the principal think of this whole fiasco ?
I wonder if Ozpin is gonna give me suspension ...
She kept purring and kissed yang she was embarrassed and pulled away quickly
" s...sorry... " she said " thankfully Weiss isn't here.. " she added and held her shoulder in embarrassment

Darky
November 29th, 2017, 06:16 PM
:rolleyes: )
Blake purred her ears flattened but not in sadness but something else crossed her mind what will the principal think of this whole fiasco ?
I wonder if Ozpin is gonna give me suspension ...
She kept purring and kissed yang she was embarrassed and pulled away quickly
" s...sorry... " she said " thankfully Weiss isn't here.. " she added and held her shoulder in embarrassment
Yang didn't say anything. She kissed Blake back.

Akari
November 29th, 2017, 06:18 PM
(THE SHIP HAS SAILED!)

Leucos
November 29th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Yang didn't say anything. She kissed Blake back.

Blake felt nervous now and looked down
" we've skipped class a lot ....let's h-head back " she said a bit quickly and walked. " I can't fail history ! " she said
thankfully I could use that to escape... I hope Adam won't do anything else to ruin it she started to speed walk her ears twitched again

Darky
November 29th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Blake felt nervous now and looked down
" we've skipped class a lot ....let's h-head back " she said a bit quickly and walked. " I can't fail history ! " she said
thankfully I could use that to escape... I hope Adam won't do anything else to ruin it she started to speed walk her ears twitched again
"either can I! " yang said.
"Guys your works right here. I already Did mine" angel said.

Leucos
November 29th, 2017, 07:11 PM
"either can I! " yang said.
"Guys your works right here. I already Did mine" angel said.

Blake grabbed her work and her hand started writing quickly
crap crap! I hate essays she thought and sighed frustratingly her left ear twitched she put in her ear buds music always seemed to help . She hummed to the song as she wrote then she started singing
" I have no heart, just ice and stone
Made up of nails and teeth and bone
And I know exactly what I'm for
To hurt and destroy and nothing more

And if it's true that I was made
I still don't know if I can change

But something has stirred
A beast has awakened
Opened a door
There's no mistaking
Waging a war
It's fighting inside of me " she sang memories of her past flooded her mind her ears pinned against her head
" So hear my battle cry
I'm out for blood to claim what's mine
Finally questioning
If I am my own worst
I am my own worst
I am my own worst enemy" she added and her hand stop writing

Darky
November 29th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Blake grabbed her work and her hand started writing quickly
crap crap! I hate essays she thought and sighed frustratingly her left ear twitched she put in her ear buds music always seemed to help . She hummed to the song as she wrote then she started singing
" I have no heart, just ice and stone
Made up of nails and teeth and bones
And I know exactly what I'm for
To hurt and destroy and nothing more

And if it's true that I was made
I still don't know if I can change

But something has stirred
A beast has awakened
Opened a door
There's no mistaking
Waging a war
It's fighting inside of me " she sang memories of her past flooded her mind her ears pinned against her head
" So hear my battle cry
I'm out for blood to claim what's mine
Finally questioning
If I am my own worst
I am my own worst
I am my own worst enemy" she added and her hand stop writing yang turned in her and angel essay.

Leucos
November 29th, 2017, 07:27 PM
yang turned in her and angel essay.

Blake gulped and stood up she turned in her essay half finished she walked out of the class and she climbed up to the roof she needed space more memories followed. Why can't she just be at peace , she sat down on the roof edge
" I never thought that I could love
Strangers at night were good enough
But love's not a thing you get to choose
Try to resist you'll always lose

I made a deal to sell my soul
But lately I have dared to hope " she looked at the ground .

Darky
November 29th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Blake gulped and stood up she turned in her essay half finished she walked out of the class and she climbed up to the roof she needed space more memories followed. Why can't she just be at peace , she sat down on the roof edge
" I never thought that I could love
Strangers at night were good enough
But love's not a thing you get to choose
Try to resist you'll always lose

I made a deal to sell my soul
But lately I have dared to hope " she looked at the ground .
Yang walked with Blake. She smiled at her girlfriend.

Leucos
November 29th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Yang walked with Blake. She smiled at her girlfriend.

Blake ear twitched and looked at yang from the corner of her eye
" hi yang.... " she said she was happy but something just bothered her she didn't feel safe

Darky
November 29th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Blake ear twitched and looked at yang from the corner of her eye
" hi yang.... " she said she was happy but something just bothered her she didn't feel safe
"What's wrong?" yang asked.

Leucos
November 29th, 2017, 08:27 PM
"What's wrong?" yang asked.

Blake sighed
" what if Adam is right?.....what if I am a..a.. " she said and her ears twitched again she put her hand on them so they stop . She didn't feel safe and now she was starting to believe that dolt

Darky
November 29th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Blake sighed
" what if Adam is right?.....what if I am a..a.. " she said and her ears twitched again she put her hand on them so they stop . She didn't feel safe and now she was starting to believe that dolt
"He's wrong. I love you! He doesn't deserve you!" yang said

Leucos
November 29th, 2017, 08:43 PM
"He's wrong. I love you! He doesn't deserve you!" yang said

Her ears flattened
" you weren't there when I was apart of the white fang yang...when I was with Adam we attacked a cargo train holding schnee dust company supplies ... I am a thief the white fang are thieves . I was a ..m...mons.. "She broke off and gulped

Darky
November 29th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Her ears flattened
" you weren't there when I was apart of the white fang yang...when I was with Adam we attacked a cargo train holding schnee dust company supplies ... I am a thief the white fang are thieves . I was a ..m...mons.. "She broke off and gulped
"No. Blake it's the past. Everyone knows your past. They don't care if you were white fang. Like billy that bull Faunus in the fp" yang said.
"True" billy said.

Leucos
November 29th, 2017, 08:55 PM
"No. Blake it's the past. Everyone knows your past. They don't care if you were white fang. Like billy that bull Faunus in the fp" yang said.
"True" billy said.

Blake hissed and looked at yang dead in the eye. Her eyes were cold
" I never forgave myself! And now he's hunting me down like the animal i am! It's torture ! Knowing that every day of your life some one is looking for you wanting to bring you back to the place you hate most! To keep you there and no where else ! If he says that were monsters to humans like you. I'll give him the monster he says I am " she said darkly and now her eyes glowed a bit her ears pinned.

Darky
November 29th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Blake hissed and looked at yang dead in the eye. Her eyes were cold
" I never forgave myself! And now he's hunting me down like the animal i am! It's torture ! Knowing that every day of your life some one is looking for you wanting to bring you back to the place you hate most! To keep you there and no where else ! If he says that were monsters to humans like you. I'll give him the monster he says I am " she said darkly and now her eyes glowed a bit her ears pinned.
"Blake calm down. Haven't you read the book your older sister wrote. It's about her family history. Including marices and angels. Yours isn't in there but your grandfather was the last leader before your father. Adam is the ruler" billy said.

Leucos
November 29th, 2017, 09:06 PM
"Blake calm down. Haven't you read the book your older sister wrote. It's about her family history. Including marices and angels. Yours isn't in there but your grandfather was the last leader before your father. Adam is the ruler" billy said.

Blake growled she was angry she grabbed her gambol shroud and pointed it at the students neck " silence ! " she yelled and struck the students face . She hissed and looked back at yang she was as angry when goldly would be. Blake narrowed her eyes and jumped on to the ground landing on her feet she walked off she took her weapon and cut down a tree .
they don't understand !

Darky
November 29th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Blake growled she was angry she grabbed her gambol shroud and pointed it at the students neck " silence ! " she yelled and struck the students face . She hissed and looked back at yang she was as angry when goldly would be. Blake narrowed her eyes and jumped on to the ground landing on her feet she walked off she took her weapon and cut down a tree .
they don't understand !
"Blake calm down" yang said.

Leucos
November 29th, 2017, 09:58 PM
"Blake calm down" yang said.

Blake hissed response she glared at her friend even now her pupils are those of a cats! Her canines showed and she held onto her gambol shroud
" grrr! " her right ear flicked yang will have to calm her down or stop her

Darky
November 29th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Blake hissed response she glared at her friend even now her pupils are those of a cats! Her canines showed and she held onto her gambol shroud
" grrr! " her right ear flicked yang will have to calm her down or stop her
Yang grabbed Blake. She sang a lullaby which was calming. And smooth.

Leucos
November 30th, 2017, 06:48 AM
Yang grabbed Blake. She sang a lullaby which was calming. And smooth.

Blake made an angry meow her ears twitched she was gonna hit yang but she started to calm down. She shook her head and got out of yangs grip now running on all fours

Darky
November 30th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Blake made an angry meow her ears twitched she was gonna hit yang but she started to calm down. She shook her head and got out of yangs grip now running on all fours
Yang ran after her.

Leucos
November 30th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Yang ran after her.

Blake sat by a tree and her ears still pinned but in sadness she held her knees and looked at the ground. what's wrong with me all the sudden ? Why did I get so....angry? I'm never that angry.
Her yellow eyes looked a bit empty .

Darky
November 30th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Blake sat by a tree and her ears still pinned but in sadness she held her knees and looked at the ground. what's wrong with me all the sudden ? Why did I get so....angry? I'm never that angry.
Her yellow eyes looked a bit empty .
"You will feel that way. Probably angel to teach you to control it. She's helping me" yang told.

Leucos
November 30th, 2017, 04:29 PM
"You will feel that way. Probably angel to teach you to control it. She's helping me" yang told.

Blake looked up at yang and her ears twitched
" you mean it's normal? " she asked and stood up her right ear pointed backwards as she heard a twig snap. She hissed and reached for her weapon until she was being pinned by a wolf like grimm and it scratched her shoulder causing her to shriek . "COME ON!" She yelled and tried to kick the Grimm

Darky
November 30th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Blake looked up at yang and her ears twitched
" you mean it's normal? " she asked and stood up her right ear pointed backwards as she heard a twig snap. She hissed and reached for her weapon until she was being pinned by a wolf like grimm and it scratched her shoulder causing her to shriek . "COME ON!" She yelled and tried to kick the Grimm"yea" angel said as she had put the Grimm tail on fire causing it to run away.
I'm

Leucos
November 30th, 2017, 04:56 PM
"yea" angel said as she had put the Grimm tail on fire causing it to run away.
I'm

The Grimm ran off . The cat faunus stood up and held her shoulder that had the three large scratches she winced as she moved it
dolt!
She bared her teeth " I'm beginning to hate the outdoors " she growled

Darky
November 30th, 2017, 05:24 PM
The Grimm ran off . The cat faunus stood up and held her shoulder that had the three large scratches she winced as she moved it
dolt!
She bared her teeth " I'm beginning to hate the outdoors " she growled
"Lets go back inside" angel said.

Leucos
November 30th, 2017, 05:28 PM
"Lets go back inside" angel said.

Blake nodded and walked in the school now her stubbornness kicked in she winced as her shoulder started to sting . Maeve was sitting on the railing from the second floor she looked down at the three as her legs swung her ears twitched with a smile " look what the cat dragged in?what happened ? " maeve asked and Blake snarled " nothing " she said and maeve huffed
" cats what you think! " maeve said and laughed Blake hissed

Darky
November 30th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Blake nodded and walked in the school now her stubbornness kicked in she winced as her shoulder started to sting . Maeve was sitting on the railing from the second floor she looked down at the three as her legs swung her ears twitched with a smile " look what the cat dragged in?what happened ? " maeve asked and Blake snarled " nothing " she said and maeve huffed
" cats what you think! " maeve said and laughed Blake hissed
Angels eyes started to turn red. A sma flame was on Maeve tail.

Leucos
November 30th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Angels eyes started to turn red. A sma flame was on Maeve tail.

Maeve felt one of her ears burn ( no tail ) and she whimpered she batted the flame out " ow! They were cat jokes! " the wolf whined and walked off.
Blake sighed but she spotted a red dot and she walked up to it and the red dot started moving farther away . Her ears twitched in frustration and she followed the red dot Alicewolfheart

Darky
November 30th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Maeve felt one of her ears burn ( no tail ) and she whimpered she batted the flame out " ow! They were cat jokes! " the wolf whined and walked off.
Blake sighed but she spotted a red dot and she walked up to it and the red dot started moving farther away . Her ears twitched in frustration and she followed the red dot Alicewolfheart
Billly looked at the dot . He roared as he tried to get it. He roared angrily. He heard the words "OLI!OLI"

Leucos
November 30th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Billly looked at the dot . He roared as he tried to get it. He roared angrily. He heard the words "OLI!OLI"

Only one oc!And remember when yang had the laser pointer?*cough* )
Blake hissed and pounced on the dot her ears twitched again she meowed angrily and ran after it " get back here! " she said and the dot kept getting farther away . She hissed and made it up to brown boots? Blake tilted her head

Darky
November 30th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Only one oc!And remember when yang had the laser pointer?*cough* )
Blake hissed and pounced on the dot her ears twitched again she meowed angrily and ran after it " get back here! " she said and the dot kept getting farther away . She hissed and made it up to brown boots? Blake tilted her head(he's important he dies soon after he puts Blake as fp co-commander )
"I need to talk to you" yang said. Billy huffed. "Sorry"

Leucos
November 30th, 2017, 08:02 PM
(he's important he dies soon after he puts Blake as fp co-commander )
"I need to talk to you" yang said. Billy huffed. "Sorry"

Blake ears perked up and stood up she cleared her throat embarrassed by her cat instincts . She looked at yang and tilted her head .
now what?
" Why? .... " she asked uneasily . Her yellow eyes scanned left from right

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 30th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Sasuke: https://pin.it/ppttmjwjy3qvqb
His weapon: https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/002/256/700/large/okzch-zhang-38.jpg?1459398925

Smile: https://madpatti.tumblr.com/image/165292766442
His weapon: https://pre00.deviantart.net/1fba/th/pre/f/2015/248/6/d/osrs_pf_by_jollyjoseph-d98ig7d.png

Want me to make some grim

Darky
November 30th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Blake ears perked up and stood up she cleared her throat embarrassed by her cat instincts . She looked at yang and tilted her head .
now what?
" Why? .... " she asked uneasily . Her yellow eyes scanned left from right
"About us and our relationship" yang said.

Leucos
November 30th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Sasuke: https://pin.it/ppttmjwjy3qvqb
His weapon: https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/002/256/700/large/okzch-zhang-38.jpg?1459398925

Smile: https://madpatti.tumblr.com/image/165292766442
His weapon: https://pre00.deviantart.net/1fba/th/pre/f/2015/248/6/d/osrs_pf_by_jollyjoseph-d98ig7d.png

Want me to make some grim

Accepted ^^ and you can if you want

Leucos
November 30th, 2017, 08:47 PM
"About us and our relationship" yang said.

Her ears flattened she feared the worst and backed up the only person she had was Adam but she broke up and found yang .
" ...i...I knew it . I am a ...a...monster . But p-please! ...d.dont..betray me...please! " she said and was shocked but she was also scared of what was gonna happen . Her voice was laced in fear

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 30th, 2017, 08:56 PM
i can! Here are 2 evil grimes :3 https://pin.it/cmoemxqq7aj7nw
https://pin.it/lhyk4uihhgohnu

Okay how do you want me to put these peeps in?

Leucos
November 30th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Maeve growled as she walked down the stairs her ear hurt! She will have to thank Angel for setting it on fire . Her husky blue eyes scanned the place
" what's the matter with just cat jokes? All I said was cats what you thought ! And what's the matter cat out of the bag! That dolt! Yang makes jokes I cant?grrrr.and wolves and cats are common enemies " she ranted her wolf ears twitched as she positioned her purple scarf

Darky
November 30th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Her ears flattened she feared the worst and backed up the only person she had was Adam but she broke up and found yang .
" ...i...I knew it . I am a ...a...monster . But p-please! ...d.dont..betray me...please! " she said and was shocked but she was also scared of what was gonna happen . Her voice was laced in fear
"In never will I was just wondering are we a thing" yang said.

Leucos
November 30th, 2017, 09:14 PM
"In never will I was just wondering are we a thing" yang said.

Blake sighed she let her fear get the best of her
" yes we are. After Adam I never loved any one until you " she said and hugged yang

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 30th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Maeve growled as she walked down the stairs her ear hurt! She will have to thank Angel for setting it on fire . Her husky blue eyes scanned the place
" what's the matter with just cat jokes? All I said was cats what you thought ! And what's the matter cat out of the bag! That dolt! Yang makes jokes I cant?grrrr.and wolves and cats are common enemies " she ranted her wolf ears twitched as she positioned her purple scarf
Smile laughs softly from behind her “ little wolf got scolded?” He asks playfully as he steps forward his green eyes glowed softly with playfulness as he looks at her. “ hello~ names smile. I’m looking for my friend Sasuke have you seen him?”

Leucos
November 30th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Smile laughs softly from behind her “ little wolf got scolded?” He asks playfully as he steps forward his green eyes glowed softly with playfulness as he looks at her. “ hello~ names smile. I’m looking for my friend Sasuke have you seen him?”

Maeve stopped on the final step of the stairs her ears twitched and looked at smile " and my name's Maeve. And yeah a team member set my ear on fire. And no I haven't sorry . . " she said she turned around to face smile
" all I did was a few jokes about blake! I'm starting not to like team rwby" she said her ears pinned against her head

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 30th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Maeve stopped on the final step of the stairs her ears twitched and looked at smile " and my name's Maeve. And yeah a team member set my ear on fire. And no I haven't sorry . . " she said she turned around to face smile
" all I did was a few jokes about blake! I'm starting not to like team rwby" she said her ears pinned against her head
He laughs softly “ you mean cat girl? They are rather protective of her. But you can make jokes about my friend. He’s a wolf like you “ he says playfully as he looks at her

Leucos
November 30th, 2017, 09:54 PM
He laughs softly “ you mean cat girl? They are rather protective of her. But you can make jokes about my friend. He’s a wolf like you “ he says playfully as he looks at her

She smiled " finally more wolves ...and did you see what happened earlier ? Adam framed a kill on Blake. " she said and shivered
" I hope the whitefang stay away from here especially him " she added . She sighed and scratched one of her ears her gauntlets shined a bit.
" I wonder why they are so protective " she wondered out loud

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 30th, 2017, 09:58 PM
She smiled " finally more wolves ...and did you see what happened earlier ? Adam framed a kill on Blake. " she said and shivered
" I hope the whitefang stay away from here especially him " she added . She sighed and scratched one of her ears her gauntlets shined a bit.
" I wonder why they are so protective " she wondered out loud
He smiles “ don’t know don’t care. Come on I believe he’s working out or something “ he says as he begins to walk

Leucos
November 30th, 2017, 10:05 PM
He smiles “ don’t know don’t care. Come on I believe he’s working out or something “ he says as he begins to walk

Maeve tilted her head and one ear flattened she followed smile in curiosity she smoothed down her black pixie hair .She took a few deep breathes she doesn't really know many people except for Angel in which they were a team.
" so where's mr wolf at? " she asked a bit of sarcasm in her tone
' Please don't let any rwby members be here ' she thought

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 30th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Maeve tilted her head and one ear flattened she followed smile in curiosity she smoothed down her black pixie hair .She took a few deep breathes she doesn't really know many people except for Angel in which they were a team.
" so where's mr wolf at? " she asked a bit of sarcasm in her tone
' Please don't let any rwby members be here ' she thought
a familiar happy voice was heard from afar “‘come on!! You can do it!!” Said ruby who happened to be a part of the rwby team actually leader of it. She was cheering on a shirtless man who’s muscles were out of this world. His black hair moved as he did some pull ups, his black eyes held a proud and determined look as he did what he was doing almost inspired by the girls cheers.
Smile laughs softly “ there he is”

Leucos
November 30th, 2017, 10:15 PM
a familiar happy voice was heard from afar “‘come on!! You can do it!!” Said ruby who happened to be a part of the rwby team actually leader of it. She was cheering on a shirtless man who’s muscles were out of this world. His black hair moved as he did some pull ups, his black eyes held a proud and determined look as he did what he was doing almost inspired by the girls cheers.
Smile laughs softly “ there he is”

Maeve was wide eyed and covered her ears with her hands
" she's loud... " she said and noticed sasuke . She crept along the wall of the grym and tried to not be noticed by red riding hood. ' stay quiet maybe just maybe she won't notice. I don't want the whole team to dislike me ...ah what ever ' she thought and was close enough to see sasuke her ears twitched and smiled

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 30th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Maeve was wide eyed and covered her ears with her hands
" she's loud... " she said and noticed sasuke . She crept along the wall of the grym and tried to not be noticed by red riding hood. ' stay quiet maybe just maybe she won't notice. I don't want the whole team to dislike me ...ah what ever ' she thought and was close enough to see sasuke her ears twitched and smiled
Ruby laughs softly when Sasuke suddenly let go dropping the the ground “ well you made a new record!! Oh but I gotta go. Ice queen will be made if I’m late bye!”’ She says running off as Sasuke turns around looking at Maeve “ and you are?” He asks calmly his black wolf ears flicked a bit as he stands showing his wolf tail

Leucos
November 30th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Ruby laughs softly when Sasuke suddenly let go dropping the the ground “ well you made a new record!! Oh but I gotta go. Ice queen will be made if I’m late bye!”’ She says running off as Sasuke turns around looking at Maeve “ and you are?” He asks calmly his black wolf ears flicked a bit as he stands showing his wolf tail

Maeve sighed and relaxed her shoulders
" I'm Maeve and I'm surprised your ears aren't hurting with her talking . So your sasuke I assume ? " she said and watched red leave and shook her head her eyes glowed a tad bit in the shadows . She fixed her scarf again

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 30th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Maeve sighed and relaxed her shoulders
" I'm Maeve and I'm surprised your ears aren't hurting with her talking . So your sasuke I assume ? " she said and watched red leave and shook her head her eyes glowed a tad bit in the shadows . She fixed her scarf again
Sasuke laughs softly “ you get used to it. Yes that’s me” He says as he begins to stand up “ I see you meet smile”

Leucos
November 30th, 2017, 10:34 PM
Sasuke laughs softly “ you get used to it. Yes that’s me” He says as he begins to stand up “ I see you meet smile”

She nods again a smile on her face
" for once you two seem normal and not so...up tight . " she said and looked around " so I see you like to work out? I'm pretty strong myself! " she said looking prideful after all her semblance was increased strength Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 10:27 AM
She nods again a smile on her face
" for once you two seem normal and not so...up tight . " she said and looked around " so I see you like to work out? I'm pretty strong myself! " she said looking prideful after all her semblance was increased strength Sasukewolf (madness)
He laughs softly “ I see... so it’s your semblance huh?” He asks calmly as he stands up

Leucos
December 2nd, 2017, 10:34 AM
He laughs softly “ I see... so it’s your semblance huh?” He asks calmly as he stands up

Maeve just couldn't stop smiling her face was starting to hurt! Her ears twitched " yup! Check this out " she said and she cracked her knuckles her eyes glowed dangerously with a smirk an aurora glowed around her that was sky blue. She punched a bag that send it through the gym wall and possibly at another student but oh well.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 10:48 AM
Maeve just couldn't stop smiling her face was starting to hurt! Her ears twitched " yup! Check this out " she said and she cracked her knuckles her eyes glowed dangerously with a smirk an aurora glowed around her that was sky blue. She punched a bag that send it through the gym wall and possibly at another student but oh well.
sasuke playfully whistles “ I think that hit deadmind “ smile laughs loudly “ you’re a dead wolf my friend “

Leucos
December 2nd, 2017, 01:13 PM
sasuke playfully whistles “ I think that hit deadmind “ smile laughs loudly “ you’re a dead wolf my friend “

Maeve shrugged
" dead to begin with " she said with a smirk . She rolled her shoulders a bit and scratched her left ear . " what can you do? " she asked now that her aurora died down

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 01:17 PM
Maeve shrugged
" dead to begin with " she said with a smirk . She rolled her shoulders a bit and scratched her left ear . " what can you do? " she asked now that her aurora died down
He smiles “ duck” said Sasuke as he begins to move out of the way as well as smile when a huge pop machine was thrown at them

Leucos
December 2nd, 2017, 01:26 PM
He smiles “ duck” said Sasuke as he begins to move out of the way as well as smile when a huge pop machine was thrown at them

Maeve was wide eyed she couldn't help but whistle she didn't need to move she put her hands up she caught the machine she moved backwards a bit with a grunt . Thankfully the use of her aura and semblance she was able to toss the machine to the side she pantted " n..not bad!...might even top yang " she said and chuckled

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 01:30 PM
Maeve was wide eyed she couldn't help but whistle she didn't need to move she put her hands up she caught the machine she moved backwards a bit with a grunt . Thankfully the use of her aura and semblance she was able to toss the machine to the side she pantted " n..not bad!...might even top yang " she said and chuckled
Sasuke laughs softly “ that’s our gay little guy. Using his little pets to help him.” A loud roar was heard from a huge wolf like beast that was connected to deadminds arm who looked very pissed “ who punched it” He asks darkly

Leucos
December 2nd, 2017, 01:46 PM
Sasuke laughs softly “ that’s our gay little guy. Using his little pets to help him.” A loud roar was heard from a huge wolf like beast that was connected to deadminds arm who looked very pissed “ who punched it” He asks darkly

Maeve turned around quickly and chuckled a hint of a Scottish accent in her voice ( bare with me I'm stuck with it!). She put one of her hands on her hip
" awww . I did sweetheart " she said playfully and her ear twitched . She fixed her scarf and winked at sasuke
She couldn't help but smile smugly let's see if some one cares enough to stop this . Cause I am itching to fight! And besides this is getting exciting already

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 01:51 PM
Maeve turned around quickly and chuckled a hint of a Scottish accent in her voice ( bare with me I'm stuck with it!). She put one of her hands on her hip
" awww . I did sweetheart " she said playfully and her ear twitched . She fixed her scarf and winked at sasuke
She couldn't help but smile smugly let's see if some one cares enough to stop this . Cause I am itching to fight! And besides this is getting exciting already
Deadmind eyes glowed as the wolf disappears into his tattoo and soon a dragon comes from his back roaring loudly at her “ than die” he says as the dragon begins to move forward attacking

Leucos
December 2nd, 2017, 01:58 PM
Deadmind eyes glowed as the wolf disappears into his tattoo and soon a dragon comes from his back roaring loudly at her “ than die” he says as the dragon begins to move forward attacking

She whistled " tough words from a guy who hides behind his pets! " she said and smacked her fists together her eyes glowed dangerously and her ear flicked
She dodged the attack from the Dragon and jumped over it now grabbing its tail and threw it at the wall " timber! " she said and her hands up in the air
" and the crowd goes wild! "

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 02:02 PM
She whistled " tough words from a guy who hides behind his pets! " she said and smacked her fists together her eyes glowed dangerously and her ear flicked
She dodged the attack from the Dragon and jumped over it now grabbing its tail and threw it at the wall " timber! " she said and her hands up in the air
" and the crowd goes wild! "
As soon as the dragon was thrown a small snake moves forward biting her neck hard as deadmind smiles “ checkmate” His eyes glowed dangerously as the dragon disappears

Leucos
December 2nd, 2017, 02:08 PM
As soon as the dragon was thrown a small snake moves forward biting her neck hard as deadmind smiles “ checkmate” His eyes glowed dangerously as the dragon disappears

Maeve froze and her eye twitched now her neck burned and she fell down to the cold ground she held her neck and whined . She kicked her leg and she felt dizzy " poision..eh.. " she whined and her ears flattened . She felt really tired now she growled at deadmind " y...your....gonna be a ...dead man ...if some one even helps me... " she snarled
Sasukewolf (madness)

Akari
December 2nd, 2017, 02:44 PM
Ozpin Wathed the Students From a Few Floating moniters at his Desk, Curious about their Interactions. He had called a Few teams up to his office, yet, they hadn't arrived yet, so he had some time to watch some of his more prized students. Some were reading in their dorms, but one pair was outside, Locked in a Dual. He pulled out his Scroll, and Synced it to the footage on the Screen, Collecting the Recorded footage of the battle, and he left it on his desk so it would continue data. He got up from his desk, Walking to the Large glass paneled windows, And he looked down upon the campus. His Scroll Beeped, and it Projected an Image up into the air. "Four new teams Are on their way to your Academy, Sir." The Scroll Repeated, Words that Glynda must have said moments earlier. "Alright, notify me of their arrival." He said, Before grabbing his Scroll, and his cane, and Walking out of his office, Taking the elevator down to the main floor of the School. His Scroll Let off a soft Chime as the first Team Made it's Way to the School. "Ahh, Team GOLD, I'm Glad you arrived so Soon. Mind Helping with a Small issue? We have a Duel going on, one which I Did not Authorize. I Would like you to help out the losing team, And bring me the instigator. " He said, Smiling.

(Team GOLD Team Pic And Corresponding names, Along with Weapons..)
(http://img15.deviantart.net/b8eb/i/2015/173/a/8/rwby_ocs___team_gold_by_mangarainbow-d8ybibz.jpg)(Ima Attempt To RP Them all, Or For at least This Fight. Lel, Rip me....)

Akari
December 2nd, 2017, 03:38 PM
Wicker Dodge Looked at Ozpin, And Smiled as they heard their first Mission. "One heck of an Entrance Exam..Alright! You Heard the man, With have an Instigator to Neutralize! She said, Smileing, Before Walking Past him, Following the map created by the school security system. 'Talk about an Entrance Exam, this should be interesting, he Did not even tell us what the targets semblance was..' She thought, her Gloves enlarging slightly, And starting to produce thin, Golden threads, which wrapped themselves up her arms, and around her exposed midsection, the threads bonding together to make a sort of armor, layering itself multiple times, before it Slowly did the same for her Arms. She was Battle ready, but she had a sinking suspicion that they must have a tough opponent if they wanted a whole team to go take care of him.

Laurel Gilt Sighed. "Couldn't we just have a NORMAL day for once?! Whatever, let's just get this done so we can get somthin' to eat!" She Grumbled, Following close on the heals of Wicker Dodge. "And who Appointed you Team leader? I Thought It was Golds Week!" She said coldly. "Not trying to be rude though, it was your System after all.." She said, and saw were they headed. 'Great, a Fight in the School...Just what we needed..' She thought.

"Wicker, Why are we Traveling by Foot? why not just use your Semblance?" Obelisk Down asked, Walking along the Two Girls. he knew it was more logical to use her semblance, which was Instant Transmission, Which would mean they would all just be at their destination, although she would not be fit to fight. 'She didn't fight anyways, but she was very useful from on the Sidelines.' he thought Smileing a bit. This was their first chance to prove themselves, and he intended to make sure they looked like they were the best, Better than this Team RWBY he had heard so much. 'They are just a bunch of Girls, and one of them was given an exception, and was allowed to skip a grade to get in!' He thought, enraged by thought of them.

"Obe', Yours ain't any more useful right now. Wait, now that I Think of it, Anyone got a Lighter? No? Nobody? See, Your not useful, so Be quiet." Gold Mortise Said, laughing a bit. He Kept Counting, he kept the beat going. The beat the drove him to strive for more, no matter what it was. He wasn't Greedy, but he was ambitious, and even he knew that. " Now Come on, Let's hurry up, before someone Dies, Because I Can Feel Pain..." He said, Able to feel Maeve's Pain, even from this Distance. "Lock n' Load, We're not far from the target.." He said, Making a circular motion with his Fist, and his Axe Sprung up from a sheath at his side. He Watched his Friends Make their weapons, Obelisk with his Special Lighters, Laurel and her Claws, And Wicker and her Threads. He Walked ahead of the Group, And Kicked in the Doors to the Workout Room, Making a Classic Entrance. He Instantly Glanced at Maeve, But he Motioned to Wicker to go for her.

"Team Gold, At your Service, mam.." Was all Wicker said once she Reached Maeve's side. She reached multiple of her threads around her, inspecting her for wounds, and quickly finding the Snake bite, And sighed. "Gold, We have a Sleeper over here, Making a Barrier, And I'll need a few seconds. Cover us." She said calmly, her threads letting go of Maeve, and bonding together, at first creating a mesh, and then as it kept layering, it started to look like a small wall, Protecting them from whatever happened on the other side.

(Bump Cheshire cat Sasukewolf (madness) )

Leucos
December 2nd, 2017, 03:48 PM
Wicker Dodge Looked at Ozpin, And Smiled as they heard their first Mission. "One heck of an Entrance Exam..Alright! You Heard the man, With have an Instigator to Neutralize! She said, Smileing, Before Walking Past him, Following the map created by the school security system. 'Talk about an Entrance Exam, this should be interesting, he Did not even tell us what the targets semblance was..' She thought, her Gloves enlarging slightly, And starting to produce thin, Golden threads, which wrapped themselves up her arms, and around her exposed midsection, the threads bonding together to make a sort of armor, layering itself multiple times, before it Slowly did the same for her Arms. She was Battle ready, but she had a sinking suspicion that they must have a tough opponent if they wanted a whole team to go take care of him.

Laurel Gilt Sighed. "Couldn't we just have a NORMAL day for once?! Whatever, let's just get this done so we can get somthin' to eat!" She Grumbled, Following close on the heals of Wicker Dodge. "And who Appointed you Team leader? I Thought It was Golds Week!" She said coldly. "Not trying to be rude though, it was your System after all.." She said, and saw were they headed. 'Great, a Fight in the School...Just what we needed..' She thought.

"Wicker, Why are we Traveling by Foot? why not just use your Semblance?" Obelisk Down asked, Walking along the Two Girls. he knew it was more logical to use her semblance, which was Instant Transmission, Which would mean they would all just be at their destination, although she would not be fit to fight. 'She didn't fight anyways, but she was very useful from on the Sidelines.' he thought Smileing a bit. This was their first chance to prove themselves, and he intended to make sure they looked like they were the best, Better than this Team RWBY he had heard so much. 'They are just a bunch of Girls, and one of them was given an exception, and was allowed to skip a grade to get in!' He thought, enraged by thought of them.

"Obe', Yours ain't any more useful right now. Wait, now that I Think of it, Anyone got a Lighter? No? Nobody? See, Your not useful, so Be quiet." Gold Mortise Said, laughing a bit. He Kept Counting, he kept the beat going. The beat the drove him to strive for more, no matter what it was. He wasn't Greedy, but he was ambitious, and even he knew that. " Now Come on, Let's hurry up, before someone Dies, Because I Can Feel Pain..." He said, Able to feel Maeve's Pain, even from this Distance. "Lock n' Load, We're not far from the target.." He said, Making a circular motion with his Fist, and his Axe Sprung up from a sheath at his side. He Watched his Friends Make their weapons, Obelisk with his Special Lighters, Laurel and her Claws, And Wicker and her Threads. He Walked ahead of the Group, And Kicked in the Doors to the Workout Room, Making a Classic Entrance. He Instantly Glanced at Mauve, But he Motioned to Wicker to go for her.

(Bump Cheshire cat Sasukewolf (madness) )
Maeve blinked her eyes open and stared at the other team her wolf ears twitched " great the cavalry is here " she joked and grunted her neck burned deadmind was crazy ! To have such a pet that was venomous . Her husky blue eyes dimed down from the shine they usually had she stood up and wobbled now falling back to the ground . She snarled " dolt! " She scolded she looked at wicker with a puzzled look. ( Should I bring in blake? :3 )

Akari
December 2nd, 2017, 03:54 PM
Maeve blinked her eyes open and stared at the other team her wolf ears twitched " great the cavalry is here " she joked and grunted her neck burned deadmind was crazy ! To have such a pet that was venomous . Her husky blue eyes dimed down from the shine they usually had she stood up and wobbled now falling back to the ground . She snarled " dolt! " She scolded she looked at wicker with a puzzled look. ( Should I bring in blake? :3 )
"Team Gold, At your Service, mam.." Was all Wicker said once she Reached Maeve's side. She reached multiple of her threads around her, inspecting her for wounds, and quickly finding the Snake bite, And sighed. "Gold, We have a Sleeper over here, Making a Barrier, And I'll need a few seconds. Cover us." She said calmly, her threads letting go of Maeve, and bonding together, at first creating a mesh, and then as it kept layering, it started to look like a small wall, Protecting them from whatever happened on the other side. She Turned back to Maeve, looking her over. "Let them Handle him, I'm pretty sure they can Handle almost anything, given our record.." She said with a quiet chuckle. "So, your out of the battle, at least for a few minuets. Oh, and this may sting, but you'll thank me later." She said, and she reached out for the snakebite with a single, golden thread. it got close enough, and then it went inside the wound, Giving off small electrical shocks every few seconds, Killing off the Poison and Paralysis agents.
((If you want her to be Jealous, yes you should.))

Leucos
December 2nd, 2017, 04:02 PM
"Team Gold, At your Service, mam.." Was all Wicker said once she Reached Maeve's side. She reached multiple of her threads around her, inspecting her for wounds, and quickly finding the Snake bite, And sighed. "Gold, We have a Sleeper over here, Making a Barrier, And I'll need a few seconds. Cover us." She said calmly, her threads letting go of Maeve, and bonding together, at first creating a mesh, and then as it kept layering, it started to look like a small wall, Protecting them from whatever happened on the other side. She Turned back to Maeve, looking her over. "Let them Handle him, I'm pretty sure they can Handle almost anything, given our record.." She said with a quiet chuckle. "So, your out of the battle, at least for a few minuets. Oh, and this may sting, but you'll thank me later." She said, and she reached out for the snakebite with a single, golden thread. it got close enough, and then it went inside the wound, Giving off small electrical shocks every few seconds, Killing off the Poison and Paralysis agents.
((If you want her to be Jealous, yes you should.))

The wolf tilted her head as she heard wicker speak but she was wide eyed and grunted when the string whent in her wound . She whimpered a few times got that right it stung! Her ears pinned against her head this was worse then needles from the doctor ! She bared her teeth
" the name of remnant are you doing !!! " she snarled her eyes shut tight.
Blake sighed she held a book in her hands and from the conversation she had with yang earlier and the little problem with Adam she was just stressed a bit. Her cat ears twitched when she heard some people talk something about a fight? great
She whent in the room and was wide eyed
" ugh what's going on here!? What happened ? " she asked and reached for her gambol shroud when she noticed the wall made of threads . Her eyes scanned the place

Akari
December 2nd, 2017, 04:15 PM
Oblisk, Laurel, And Gold Ran in, and Got in front of the Woven Barrier that Wicker had Made.

"A Sleeper, eh? Looks like we got another Stunner. Laurel, You trade places with Wicker, We need her more for this." Gold said, The Blade of his Axe Lighting up, Being Heated up by Obelisks Semblance. He Took a few steps back, Showing he was on Defense.

Laurel Ran Behind the Shield, grabbing Wickers arm. "Oi, Girly, your up. Army of Two Formation. Probable first attack, Whiplash." She said quickly, trying to relay the info as quick as possible. She gently then Glanced over at the Faunus at the Entrance, And noticed her drawing her weapon. "Gold, Looks like we got Company. I Think it's one of those girls you were Ranting about last night..." She said, Looking Maeve over.

Wicker Quickly Retraced the thread. "I was Killing off the Poison and Paralysis agents from the wound, so you would recover faster, but looks like you'll be have to wait till after this little Fight is over.." She said, smiling slightly, before sprinting out from behind the Barrier, and to Obelisks side. "Ready?" She asked, threads Forming multiple Balls, most from a black string. 'This is gonna sting..' She thought to herself, before rotating the balls in the air, waiting for Obelisks First steps.

Obelisk smiled. "Ready." He said, Before Grabbing his Lighters. He took a deep breath, Before Spewing the flames at the Balls, setting them on fire. He watched her take a Few Steps forward, Before using a metallic Whip, which she had just woven from multiple strands, and she used it to strike each one of the balls as it flew in front of her, Sending them flying in Deadminds' Direction.
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 04:19 PM
Deadmind eyes glowed as a huge black shadow knight blocks the blow his eyes glowed dangerously before Sasuke steps in “ whoa! Easy there deadmind! Don’t want rage being disappointed in you now right?” He says almost deadly as deadmind immediately stops backing away “... burn in Hell wolf “ he says darkly as he leaves as smile looks at the new comers “ oh... fighters! Rose will love this!” He says playfully as Sasuke walks up to them “ are y’all okay?”

Leucos
December 2nd, 2017, 04:24 PM
Oblisk, Laurel, And Gold Ran in, and Got in front of the Woven Barrier that Wicker had Made.

"A Sleeper, eh? Looks like we got another Stunner. Laurel, You trade places with Wicker, We need her more for this." Gold said, The Blade of his Axe Lighting up, Being Heated up by Obelisks Semblance. He Took a few steps back, Showing he was on Defense.

Laurel Ran Behind the Shield, grabbing Wickers arm. "Oi, Girly, your up. Army of Two Formation. Probable first attack, Whiplash." She said quickly, trying to relay the info as quick as possible. She gently then Glanced over at the Faunus at the Entrance, And noticed her drawing her weapon. "Gold, Looks like we got Company. I Think it's one of those girls you were Ranting about last night..." She said, Looking Maeve over.

Wicker Quickly Retraced the thread. "I was Killing off the Poison and Paralysis agents from the wound, so you would recover faster, but looks like you'll be have to wait till after this little Fight is over.." She said, smiling slightly, before sprinting out from behind the Barrier, and to Obelisks side. "Ready?" She asked, threads Forming multiple Balls, most from a black string. 'This is gonna sting..' She thought to herself, before rotating the balls in the air, waiting for Obelisks First steps.

Obelisk smiled. "Ready." He said, Before Grabbing his Lighters. He took a deep breath, Before Spewing the flames at the Balls, setting them on fire. He watched her take a Few Steps forward, Before using a metallic Whip, which she had just woven from multiple strands, and she used it to strike each one of the balls as it flew in front of her, Sending them flying in Deadminds' Direction.
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

Maeve growled out of fight? Out of fight? No! She loves to fight
" fine! I was getting excited ... " she complained and stood up she brushed off her clothes and she noticed Blake who was wide eyed she had to admit she was impressed by this team's abilities but she doesn't get jealous ..unlike snow queen . Maeve looked at wicker " thanks atleast one of the team's noticed ! " she said and hit Blake with her shoulder when she walked past . Blake hissed at the wolf and continued watching noticing how different their attack styles were what their weaknesses are . She could tell that this wicker's power was controlling some type of threads. Her left ear twitched
" ranting? Why would you rant about yang or ruby? " she asked bit coldly if any one says dust about my yang there dead

Akari
December 2nd, 2017, 04:34 PM
Deadmind eyes glowed as a huge black shadow knight blocks the blow his eyes glowed dangerously before Sasuke steps in “ whoa! Easy there deadmind! Don’t want rage being disappointed in you now right?” He says almost deadly as deadmind immediately stops backing away “... burn in Hell wolf “ he says darkly as he leaves as smile looks at the new comers “ oh... fighters! Rose will love this!” He says playfully as Sasuke walks up to them “ are y’all okay?”
"We Are, But The girl behind the Barrier ain't. Bring her to the Med, Or Whoever is in charge of healing, or else people will think she's drunk. Which she's not, but the Paralysis agent is still messing with her movement." Gold said to Sasuke. "And Don't Worry, We can handle the Instigator." He said Coldly, His Semblance Charging up. Everything around him Went Silent, Everything Nulled. His Semblance was known for being deadly, and not very common, although those who did hated using it. His Axe glowed Slightly, and he Launched himself Forward, and above his other teammates, Landing in the front. He Couldn't Nullify Gravity, but he could reduce it, like everything else that touched him. "Time to Cut you Down to Size..." He said softly, making a Rather wide swing with his axe, Which he then quickly flipped around, and thrusted the Blunt edge into his opponents Gut. "You seem like an Interesting Guy. To bad My job is to make sure you are not a threat." he said, Retracting his axe, and preparing to attack some more.

Akari
December 2nd, 2017, 04:40 PM
Maeve growled out of fight? Out of fight? No! She loves to fight
" fine! I was getting excited ... " she complained and stood up she brushed off her clothes and she noticed Blake who was wide eyed she had to admit she was impressed by this team's abilities but she doesn't get jealous ..unlike snow queen . Maeve looked at wicker " thanks atleast one of the team's noticed ! " she said and hit Blake with her shoulder when she walked past . Blake hissed at the wolf and continued watching noticing how different their attack styles were what their weaknesses are . She could tell that this wicker's power was controlling some type of threads. Her left ear twitched
" ranting? Why would you rant about yang or ruby? " she asked bit coldly if any one says dust about my yang there dead
"Oh, So you ARE The Team that Identifies as RWBY....We've been monitoring your Progress, and must say, I am Slightly impressed. Unlike Gold, Who hates everything you seem to stand for." Laurel said with a sigh. " Might wanna, um, you know, disappear, before he sees you. He will go ballistic if he sees you here...Or, if you wanna learn something, than stay behind the barrier. " She said, before Going back to join her team in the battle.

Leucos
December 2nd, 2017, 04:44 PM
"Oh, So you ARE The Team that Identifies as RWBY....We've been monitoring your Progress, and must say, I am Slightly impressed. Unlike Gold, Who hates everything you seem to stand for." Laurel said with a sigh. " Might wanna, um, you know, disappear, before he sees you. He will go ballistic if he sees you here...Or, if you wanna learn something, than stay behind the barrier. " She said, before Going back to join her team in the battle.

Blakes eyes narrowed now looking a bit deadly
" who's this gold? Id like to speak to him. I'm not afraid of newcomers " she growled a bit . If this gold has something to say he should say it in front of her. She walked closer up to laurel and grabbed her shoulder her ears flicked
" now " she said sternly her nose twitched

Akari
December 2nd, 2017, 05:01 PM
Blakes eyes narrowed now looking a bit deadly
" who's this gold? Id like to speak to him. I'm not afraid of newcomers " she growled a bit . If this gold has something to say he should say it in front of her. She walked closer up to laurel and grabbed her shoulder her ears flicked
" now " she said sternly her nose twitched
"Just Like I Tell Everyone, Wait till his Semblance Is not active, or it is an open invation to a death sentence..." She said, Glancing back at Her. "But if that's what you want, than he's the Axe-wielder, currently Fighting that Goon in Front...The one that sorta looks like that Motorcyclist on your team...what's her name..Oh yea, Yang." She said with a sigh. "Oh, and also, Watch out. If you touch him, He will interpt that as an attack right now." She Quickly added on. "Oh, and if you do anything, in our defense, we were sent in by Ozpin." She called after her.

Leucos
December 2nd, 2017, 05:26 PM
"Just Like I Tell Everyone, Wait till his Semblance Is not active, or it is an open invation to a death sentence..." She said, Glancing back at Her. "But if that's what you want, than he's the Axe-wielder, currently Fighting that Goon in Front...The one that sorta looks like that Motorcyclist on your team...what's her name..Oh yea, Yang." She said with a sigh. "Oh, and also, Watch out. If you touch him, He will interpt that as an attack right now." She Quickly added on. "Oh, and if you do anything, in our defense, we were sent in by Ozpin." She called after her.

Blake nodded but froze
" yang is a brawler " she growled a bit she now hated when ever people call yang other things then her name . She sighed and walked up to gold she snapped her fingers and a clone of her formed the clone tapped golds shoulder Blake stayed behind but not too far she crossed her arms
" so youve been ranting about us? " she asked

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 05:30 PM
What happened? XD

Akari
December 2nd, 2017, 05:33 PM
Blake nodded but froze
" yang is a brawler " she growled a bit she now hated when ever people call yang other things then her name . She sighed and walked up to gold she snapped her fingers and a clone of her formed the clone tapped golds shoulder Blake stayed behind but not too far she crossed her arms
" so youve been ranting about us? " she asked
'Good, Another Challenge!' Gold thought, and he Smirked. "Ah, Hello Blake...And yes, I make a point of doing so around...4 P.M. Every Day, wether people are around or not." He said, Before Using the Blunt of his axe to shatter her clone. "Now, Mind going and Finding a Scratching post to let all your anger out on while I Finish off This thug here?" He said, Before Turning Back to his target.

Akari
December 2nd, 2017, 05:35 PM
What happened? XD
((Heres what I Last Posted to you.))
Golds' Semblance was Charging up. Everything around him Went Silent, Everything Nulled. His Semblance was known for being deadly, and not very common, although those who did hated using it. His Axe glowed Slightly, and he Launched himself Forward, and above his other teammates, Landing in the front. He Couldn't Nullify Gravity, but he could reduce it, like everything else that touched him. "Time to Cut you Down to Size..." He said softly, making a Rather wide swing with his axe, Which he then quickly flipped around, and thrusted the Blunt edge into his opponents Gut. "You seem like an Interesting Guy. To bad My job is to make sure you are not a threat." he said, Retracting his axe, and preparing to attack some more.

Leucos
December 2nd, 2017, 05:40 PM
'Good, Another Challenge!' He thought, and he Smirked. "Ah, Hello Blake...And yes, I make a point of doing so around...4 P.M. Every Day, weather people are around or not." He said, Before Using the Blunt of his axe to shatter her clone. "Now, Mind going and Finding a Scratching post to let all your anger out on while I Finish off This thug here?" He said, Before Turning Back to his target.

Her eyes narrowed now looking deadly her lips curled up in anger but held in a hiss.
" what point are you making ? If you have something to say . Say it to me! " she growled her ears pinned . Two clones formed just in case . She saved this ability when ever she felt threatened or feeling like a battle will begin that's quite unwanted . " I don't take kindly to insults " she added

Akari
December 2nd, 2017, 05:51 PM
Her eyes narrowed now looking deadly her lips curled up in anger but held in a hiss.
" what point are you making ? If you have something to say . Say it to me! " she growled her ears pinned . Two clones formed just in case . She saved this ability when ever she felt threatened or feeling like a battle will begin that's quite unwanted . " I don't take kindly to insults " she added
"Mhm, And We Were sent down by Ozpin to take care of this Goon, And I Don't like distractions." He said, Before glancing over at Obelisk. "Light'em Up!" Was all he Said, Before Jumping Backwards, Behind the Frontline of the other three, And Obelisk Ran Forwards, His Duel Swords Drawn, And Encased in Fire.

"C-mere ya Bloody Brute!" Obelisk said, Before Slashing at Deadmind, Intending to set some articles of his clothing on fire. "You know, They say that Legends never die. Unfortunately, Looks like your only going to be remembered by memories." He said coldly.

Leucos
December 2nd, 2017, 05:59 PM
"Mhm, And We Were sent down by Ozpin to take care of this Goon, And I Don't like distractions." He said, Before glancing over at Obelisk. "Light'em Up!" Was all he Said, Before Jumping Backwards, Behind the Frontline of the other three, And Obelisk Ran Forwards, His Duel Swords Drawn, And Encased in Fire.

"C-mere ya Bloody Brute!" Obelisk said, Before Slashing at Deadmind, Intending to set some articles of his clothing on fire. "You know, They say that Legends never die. Unfortunately, Looks like your only going to be remembered by memories." He said coldly.

Dude! That should be golds quote that's awesome !)
Blake hissed her clones vanishing her hands were fists why was gold being so.....rude? Her team never cared about being popular only the safety of remnant !
" and I'm not some dolt who only cares About being popular " she hissed and stormed off . Her ears still pinned .She walked to ozpins office she wanted to speak with him leaving the popularity hungry leader in the dust
" ozpin? " she asked and peaked in his office . She was ...in words uneased

Akari
December 2nd, 2017, 06:04 PM
Dude! That should be golds quote that's awesome !)
Blake hissed her clones vanishing her hands were fists why was gold being so.....rude? Her team never cared about being popular only the safety of remnant !
" and I'm not some dolt who only cares About being popular " she hissed and stormed off . Her ears still pinned .She walked to ozpins office she wanted to speak with him leaving the popularity hungry leader in the dust
" ozpin? " she asked and peaked in his office . She was ...in words uneased
"Hm? Oh, Come on in. What Can I Help you with?" Ozpin said, Still looking out the large Glass paneled window. it Had a small crack in it, although he did not worry about it. He did not turn around. The Screens on his Desk still played the Footage of what was happening down in the Workout room, Half of the screen live action, and half the recording from when Maeve was fighting. "I Saw you met one of the New Security Teams..." He said with a sigh.

Leucos
December 2nd, 2017, 06:09 PM
"Hm? Oh, Come on in. What Can I Help you with?" Ozpin said, Still looking out the large Glass paneled window. it Had a small crack in it, although he did not worry about it. He did not turn around. The Screens on his Desk still played the Footage of what was happening down in the Workout room, Half of the screen live action, and half the recording from when Maeve was fighting. "I Saw you met one of the New Security Teams..." He said with a sigh.

She gulped and walked in her ears pointed to the principal she had her hands to her side and took a deep breath
" yes I did. I have a ....problem with what gold said. That we only be remembered by memories ... That..kinda made me feel uneasy . I'm fine with the rest just not him. He seems to be only interested in being popular. Unlike my leader ruby who only wants to help. I'm just glad he didn't say anything about yang that would send me over the edge " Blake said and looked around
does he know about us? And about what happened between me and adam?

Akari
December 2nd, 2017, 06:19 PM
She gulped and walked in her ears pointed to the principal she had her hands to her side and took a deep breath
" yes I did. I have a ....problem with what gold said. That we only be remembered by memories ... That..kinda made me feel uneasy . I'm fine with the rest just not him. He seems to be only interested in being popular. Unlike my leader ruby who only wants to help. I'm just glad he didn't say anything about yang that would send me over the edge " Blake said and looked around
does he know about us? And about what happened between me and adam?
"He's not at all interested in popularity. He's interested in protecting all of the Students from things that are beyond their own control, along with Fights, As you saw. There are three more teams that should be arriving soon, And each one will be tasked with protecting a different wing of the school. Honestly, I Had a few doubts about Gold, but the Record of his team Surpasses even your own, which slightly surprised me, So I have to see this for myself. Oh, and I may be conducting some Battle Readiness Assessments soon, And they will most likely be one of the teams you will face. I'm looking to rent out that Arena, You know, the one that the Yang Accident occurred in." He said, Slowly turning, and walking over to his desk. He looked slightly tired, But he was awake and well, so he kept on working. "So, is there anything Else, Ms. Belladona?" he asked, Looking into her eyes.

Leucos
December 2nd, 2017, 06:28 PM
"He's not at all interested in popularity. He's interested in protecting all of the Students from things that are beyond their own control, along with Fights, As you saw. There are three more teams that should be arriving soon, And each one will be tasked with protecting a different wing of the school. Honestly, I Had a few doubts about Gold, but the Record of his team Surpasses even your own, which slightly surprised me, So I have to see this for myself. Oh, and I may be conducting some Battle Readiness Assessments soon, And they will most likely be one of the teams you will face. I'm looking to rent out that Arena, You know, the one that the Yang Accident occurred in." He said, Slowly turning, and walking over to his desk. He looked slightly tired, But he was awake and well, so he kept on working. "So, is there anything Else, Ms. Belladona?" he asked, Looking into her eyes.

Blake looked down feeling ashamed that she assumed some ones persona . She winced at the memory of the accident in the arena she needed to defend her friend " it wasn't an accident !!! She was framed !!! " she quickly and put a hand over her mouth . She knew that yang will never potentially hurt any one unless they deserved it . She looked down again
" ugh...I mean... " she said her ear twitched she sighed
" do you know?... About what happened with adam?and... " she asked

Akari
December 2nd, 2017, 06:38 PM
Blake looked down feeling ashamed that she assumed some ones persona . She winced at the memory of the accident in the arena she needed to defend her friend " it wasn't an accident !!! She was framed !!! " she quickly and put a hand over her mouth . She knew that yang will never potentially hurt any one unless they deserved it . She looked down again
" ugh...I mean... " she said her ear twitched she sighed
" do you know?... About what happened with adam?and... " she asked
"Only Rumors, Miss.Belladona. I Don't know what actually happened, nor do I Believe I Want to. The past is the past, and if you keep thinking about it, it will hold you back from completing your goals. Anyways, If they bother your Team, Let me know, and I will assign them to patrolling a different part of the school. They may be different, But I Want you to treat them as Equals." He said, Before sighing. "If there is nothing else, Please close the doors on your way out..." he said. Not wanting to be rude, but he did want some privacy.
((Gotta go for the Night, Sorry.))

Leucos
December 2nd, 2017, 06:44 PM
"Only Rumors, Miss.Belladona. I Don't know what actually happened, nor do I Believe I Want to. The past is the past, and if you keep thinking about it, it will hold you back from completing your goals. Anyways, If they bother your Team, Let me know, and I will assign them to patrolling a different part of the school. They may be different, But I Want you to treat them as Equals." He said, Before sighing. "If there is nothing else, Please close the doors on your way out..." he said. Not wanting to be rude, but he did want some privacy.
((Gotta go for the Night, Sorry.))

K )
Blake sighed " I wish I can forget... But I never will " she said and left her past trouble her to a tremendous amount ! Adam ruined things for her that ozpin will never understand . She closed the door behind her with a little slam. She felt like crying for some reason she whent to her dorm.

Leucos
December 2nd, 2017, 07:06 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)

Blake slammed the doors of her dorm room after the talk with Ozpin she felt like crying for some odd reason , it seemed to her like gold only wanted to be popular with what he said even though Ozpin said that's not what he was about. Her ears twitched not caring any more about who saw them and after all her leader should understand. She sat down on a bottom bed of one of the bunks she sighed and looked out the window
"Hopefully ruby had a good day" she said

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 09:18 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)

Blake slammed the doors of her dorm room after the talk with Ozpin she felt like crying for some odd reason , it seemed to her like gold only wanted to be popular with what he said even though Ozpin said that's not what he was about. Her ears twitched not caring any more about who saw them and after all her leader should understand. She sat down on a bottom bed of one of the bunks she sighed and looked out the window
"Hopefully ruby had a good day" she said
Ruby begins to suddenly pop up hanging from the top bunk bed. She pokes Blake’s nose “ hello! So how as you’re day!” She says playfully as she jumps down in front of her cat friend

Leucos
December 2nd, 2017, 09:22 PM
Ruby begins to suddenly pop up hanging from the top bunk bed. She pokes Blake’s nose “ hello! So how as you’re day!” She says playfully as she jumps down in front of her cat friend

Blake was wide eyed and she fell backwards with a gasp
" f..fine! seems like you had a great day. Hyper as always " she said and backed up a bit her yellow eyes looked at her leader who seemed to not flinch when she saw her ears . Good. She smiled seeing how ruby always had the ability to be happy and had enough energy . Her left ear twitched. Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 09:35 PM
Blake was wide eyed and she fell backwards with a gasp
" f..fine! seems like you had a great day. Hyper as always " she said and backed up a bit her yellow eyes looked at her leader who seemed to not flinch when she saw her ears . Good. She smiled seeing how ruby always had the ability to be happy and had enough energy . Her left ear twitched. Sasukewolf (madness)
She laughs softly “ how could I not?! It’s such a beautiful day why did something happen?” She asks worryingly

Leucos
December 2nd, 2017, 09:40 PM
She laughs softly “ how could I not?! It’s such a beautiful day why did something happen?” She asks worryingly

Blake looked down many things yes...but I'm not sure you would want me to list them all my friend
" yes a lot. .....are you sure you want to know? " she asked and looked back up at ruby . and one of them is a good moment .but you will probability flip she smiled a bit remembering that she and yang were together .
Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 10:17 PM
Blake looked down many things yes...but I'm not sure you would want me to list them all my friend
" yes a lot. .....are you sure you want to know? " she asked and looked back up at ruby . and one of them is a good moment .but you will probability flip she smiled a bit remembering that she and yang were together .
Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)
She smiles happily “ tell me! Come on! Tell me!” She says excitedly jumping up and down like a child a very excited one at that

Leucos
December 2nd, 2017, 10:27 PM
She smiles happily “ tell me! Come on! Tell me!” She says excitedly jumping up and down like a child a very excited one at that

alright just remember this red you asked for it
Blake sighed
" well...Adam framed a kill on me trying to get the whole school to turn against me even ..yang. But luckily he was defeated for now. He showed my secret to the whole school by ripping off my bow...after that. Yang and I became a thing as in were together . which was the best moment of the day. Since Adam was the only thing close I had to love . And after that was very irritating a new team GOLD arrived to help a problem their leader gold said that legends never die but we will only be remembered by memories and that send me over the edge . " she took a deep breath waiting for the rage that the leader would have from yang being her girlfriend . " just remember you asked for it red" she reminded
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 10:36 PM
She smiles happily completely ignoring the rest of the story as she smiles happily “ omg you and Yang are together?!!! Omg omg! How? Who confessed first? I need more details!!”

Leucos
December 2nd, 2017, 10:47 PM
She smiles happily completely ignoring the rest of the story as she smiles happily “ omg you and Yang are together?!!! Omg omg! How? Who confessed first? I need more details!!”

Now she was shocked her ears perked up
" hold up! She's your sister! Sister! " she said but shook her head relieved that there was no rage involved .
" it started out as me showing my ears to her ...she said they were kinda cute. I didn't think so..so it turned into a verbal fight about how bad our pasts were I thought I was a monster... I still think I am. But after saying that I trust her no matter what , she picked me up and said she loves me. But I actually kissed first forgive me if I don't remember completely " she said with a small blush
" then that's where frame began " she said and her ears flattened
" trying to prove to them that I'm a beast " she said " which I still am " she whispered
Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 09:21 AM
Now she was shocked her ears perked up
" hold up! She's your sister! Sister! " she said but shook her head relieved that there was no rage involved .
" it started out as me showing my ears to her ...she said they were kinda cute. I didn't think so..so it turned into a verbal fight about how bad our pasts were I thought I was a monster... I still think I am. But after saying that I trust her no matter what , she picked me up and said she loves me. But I actually kissed first forgive me if I don't remember completely " she said with a small blush
" then that's where frame began " she said and her ears flattened
" trying to prove to them that I'm a beast " she said " which I still am " she whispered
Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)
Ruby laughs softly “ but she’s always talking about you! I can’t believe she finally told you! “ she says happily “ and you kissed first she must be so happy right now!”

Leucos
December 3rd, 2017, 09:36 AM
Ruby laughs softly “ but she’s always talking about you! I can’t believe she finally told you! “ she says happily “ and you kissed first she must be so happy right now!”

Blake tilted her head it's odd how ruby could be so ...happy. Her ears flicked
" don't worry if any one says dust about my yang there dead" she said with a small smile . Her ears perked up and she hissed she heard something out the dorm door she got off the bed and grabbed her gambol shroud
why can't you just leave me alone adam!!!I know it's you .so fight! she was in front of ruby as the door opened a body fell down and it showed Adam he was very angry he held his sword
" now your talking to little 13 year olds . Blake I am so disappointed in you , what have you become? You used to be a great warrior of the white fang now socializing with humans . Humans despise us yang can't see what you are maybe that kid can. I know what you are blake! Now come on home " Adam said
Blake hissed and stood her ground " no this is my home " she growled
Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)

Akari
December 3rd, 2017, 09:50 AM
Ozpin Sighed from his Desk, Before picking up his scroll. He sent Gold an Invation to his office. He sighed, before looking over his plans for the next two weeks. "Good, Glynda has been updating the arrival schedule..." He mumbled, before hearing a knock at the Door. "Come on in..." He said, And Smiled as he Saw Gold Walk in. "Ahh, Gold, Glad you came so quickly. I Would like to Review the skedjual and arrival windows of the other security teams. And, also about your Meeting with miss Belladonna.." He said, Smiling slightly.

"Oh, Well, let's Start off with the Arrival Schedule, Shall We?" Gold said, Walking over, and taking a seat at his desk. "It's good to know my team is not going to be responsible for the Protection of the whole school.." He said, Smiling slightly.

"In about 1 weeks time, Team SYRA will be Arriving. All of their members have a high reputation, and are all females. They will not respect your authority at first, but that is only to be expected. All of their members are from the Outer Colonies, So they may be a bit..outspoken, and Competitive although they are your teams equals none the less. Once they arrive, you will be tasked with Guarding the Vault, and they will guard the school. Your orders are to not enter the Vault, or to Question the Blue-collars who enter and Exit. Anyone else who tries to get in, or out, you are to restrain, and bring back to their respective areas.

"Sir! You must be Crazy! It only takes one, if not Two people To guard an Entrance! A whole team is insane!" Gold said, Raising his voice slightly.

"Gold, All you need to know, is that if what's' on the other side of that door wakes up, than you can say goodbye to Your life, your team, and everything within a 2 mile radius of this very room..." Ozpin said Grimly, Before Standing up from his desk. "If it wakes up, your our First line of defense at Subduing it. And if you Fail, then at least your name will be remembered for trying to save the lives of others. That's all I Have to say, So you may close the door on your way out." Ozpin said, taking a Final sip from his mug, before setting it down at the furthest corner of his desk.

Gold Stormed out Ozpins office, Slamming the door shut on his way out. 'Why do we have to protect a room, and of everything, why can't we know what's inside that is so powerful that it could destroy everything within a two mile radius of the school..' He wondered angrily, Puling out his Scroll. "Team Gold to Security Headquarters. NOW" He said to his scroll, before walking down the Hallway.

(All members of Team Gold are open...)

Akari
December 3rd, 2017, 10:40 AM
Tobu Stood Outside of the New Room he had been assigned, having been nervous, so he had waited a day. He had heard that the other two members of his team were rather reasonable, Well, he had heard more than that, but he summed it up that they had good and bad days every now and then. He Reached his had out, and Knocked on the door, curious if anyone was inside. If anyone was, this would be awkward, because he was not know to be the best socializer, although he did have some standards, for both himself and others...

(He is Standing outside the Room that Maeve and Whoever shares....I'm horrible with names, and so is Tobu.)

Leucos
December 3rd, 2017, 01:21 PM
Tobu Stood Outside of the New Room he had been assigned, having been nervous, so he had waited a day. He had heard that the other two members of his team were rather reasonable, Well, he had heard more than that, but he summed it up that they had good and bad days every now and then. He Reached his had out, and Knocked on the door, curious if anyone was inside. If anyone was, this would be awkward, because he was not know to be the best socializer, although he did have some standards, for both himself and others...

(He is Standing outside the Room that Maeve and Whoever shares....I'm horrible with names, and so is Tobu.)

Maeve opened the door and rubbed her eyes she took a quick nap after that snake bite . She tilted her head
" you must be our new team member tobu. .right? I guess it's team MAT now " she said with a smile her a small hint of a Scottish accent in her voice . She leaned against the wall of the door " what's shaking? " she asked

Akari
December 3rd, 2017, 01:37 PM
Maeve opened the door and rubbed her eyes she took a quick nap after that snake bite . She tilted her head
" you must be our new team member tobu. .right? I guess it's team MAT now " she said with a smile her a small hint of a Scottish accent in her voice . She leaned against the wall of the door " what's shaking? " she asked
"I....Yea, Looks like you already know..And I Have no Clue what's Shaking..." He said, letting out a nervous laugh. "Maybe it's one of the four new security teams that Ozpin Has Hired. I Think Team Gold sets high standard form it's members.." He said, Waiting for an invation to come inside. He Hated being Rude, but disliked being Awkward. "Are..Are you alright?" He asked, noticing how she seemed slightly disconnected.
( Cheshire cat )

Leucos
December 3rd, 2017, 01:50 PM
"I....Yea, Looks like you already know..And I Have no Clue what's Shaking..." He said, letting out a nervous laugh. "Maybe it's one of the four new security teams that Ozpin Has Hired. I Think Team Gold sets high standard form it's members.." He said, Waiting for an invation to come inside. He Hated being Rude, but disliked being Awkward. "Are..Are you alright?" He asked, noticing how she seemed slightly disconnected.

She smiled
" I'm fine better then earlier just a little dizzy . Snake bite . C'mon in " she said and yawned again her wolf ears twitched . She looked back at tobu when he mentioned one of the new teams
" gold eh? Yeah they helped me. But we can do better . I taken the way Ozpin said our team name that I'm leader .... Joy " she said and sat down on her bed with a smile she stretched

Akari
December 3rd, 2017, 01:59 PM
She smiled
" I'm fine better then earlier just a little dizzy . Snake bite . C'mon in " she said and yawned again her wolf ears twitched . She looked back at tobu when he mentioned one of the new teams
" gold eh? Yeah they helped me. But we can do better . I taken the way Ozpin said our team name that I'm leader .... Joy " she said and sat down on her bed with a smile she stretched
He Walked in, and Laughed a bit. "I Would LOVE to see that. I Did a bit of Research, and Team Gold came up as a Special Forces team from Vale, With the highest approval rating I've ever seen, and their record is Nearly perfect, as long as you look at the teams, and not their individual records." He said, Before laughing. "Looks like team RWBY Has some competition." He Said, Setting a Small Bag in the corner. "So, You know my name...But What is Yours?" He asked, Smiling slightly.
( Cheshire cat )

Leucos
December 3rd, 2017, 02:07 PM
He Walked in, and Laughed a bit. "I Would LOVE to see that. I Did a bit of Research, and Team Gold came up as a Special Forces team from Vale, With the highest approval rating I've ever seen, and their record is Nearly perfect, as long as you look at the teams, and not their individual records." He said, Before laughing. "Looks like team RWBY Has some competition." He Said, Setting a Small Bag in the corner. "So, You know my name...But What is Yours?" He asked, Smiling slightly.

Her ears twitched
" names Maeve and it doesn't seem like Blake is so happy about it either " she said with a little laugh . we can do better! I have my strength , Angel has flame like abilities .... Tobu has what ever he has. she looked at the other wolf and tilted her head and whistles to get his attention
" what can you do? " she asked and put her hands together leaning forward on her side of the bed had many posters one is a group of four guys with flames around it . One was a poster with a black wolf and so on.Her ears pointed towards tobu
" we can do better. A team is like a pack support the pack and we'll accomplish many things " she said with a smile

Akari
December 3rd, 2017, 02:16 PM
Her ears twitched
" names Maeve and it doesn't seem like Blake is so happy about it either " she said with a little laugh . we can do better! I have my strength , Angel has flame like abilities .... Tobu has what ever he has. she looked at the other wolf and tilted her head and whistles to get his attention
" what can you do? " she asked and put her hands together leaning forward on her side of the bed had many posters one is a group of four guys with flames around it . One was a poster with a black wolf and so on. Her ears pointed towards Tobu
" we can do better. A team is like a pack support the pack and we'll accomplish many things " she said with a smile
"What Can I Do? Well, my Semblance allows me to manipulate the Level of Friction an Object has, So For example....If I Wanted to, although I'm not going to, I Could make the Floor as Slick as Ice..." he said, smiling slightly. "It used to be good for pranking, although I'm Over that now...And I Guess your right about the teams...So What is your Semblance, Inspirational Quotes?" He said, Smiling. 'Alright, Looks like so far she does not hate me! Great! Cant wait to meet the other team member!' He thought.

Leucos
December 3rd, 2017, 02:27 PM
"What Can I Do? Well, my Semblance allows me to manipulate the Level of Friction an Object has, So For example....If I Wanted to, although I'm not going to, I Could make the Floor as Slick as Ice..." he said, smiling slightly. "It used to be good for pranking, although I'm Over that now...And I Guess your right about the teams...So What is your Semblance, Inspirational Quotes?" He said, Smiling. 'Alright, Looks like so far she does not hate me! Great! Cant wait to meet the other team member!' He thought.

Maeve chuckled and stood up she cracked her knuckles
" my semblance enhances my strength I'm strong but not as strong as that biker girl on the other team . For example " she said and opened the window she was strong enough to catch a machine and strong enough to send a punching bag through a wall at another student but she does get tired faster then yang. She grabbed a desk that was near by that was pretty heavy her eyes glowed and a sky blue aurora formed around her she threw the desk out the window like it was a soft ball. Her aurora died down and she dusted off her hands and bowed " thank you ! " she said

Akari
December 3rd, 2017, 02:36 PM
Maeve chuckled and stood up she cracked her knuckles
" my semblance enhances my strength I'm strong but not as strong as that biker girl on the other team . For example " she said and opened the window she was strong enough to catch a machine and strong enough to send a punching bag through a wall at another student but she does get tired faster then yang. She grabbed a desk that was near by that was pretty heavy her eyes glowed and a sky blue aurora formed around her she threw the desk out the window like it was a soft ball. Her aurora died down and she dusted off her hands and bowed " thank you ! " she said
"Remind me not to get on your bad Side!" He said with a laugh. 'So We have her and someone else on the team....I Wonder what they are like.' He thought, Sitting on the Floor next to his Bag, and digging around inside of it for a second, Before pulling out an Older Scroll. "So, what are your Favorite hobbies, Miss. Maeve?" he asked as he set the scroll to the side.

Leucos
December 3rd, 2017, 02:44 PM
"Remind me not to get on your bad Side!" He said with a laugh. 'So We have her and someone else on the team....I Wonder what they are like.' He thought, Sitting on the Floor next to his Bag, and digging around inside of it for a second, Before pulling out an Older Scroll. "So, what are your Favorite hobbies, Miss. Maeve?" he asked as he set the scroll to the side.

She smiled and took off her gauntlets now setting them on her bed since her wrists were starting to hurt. The wolf sat down on her bed
" well let's see.... Mostly just talking to Angel a friend of mine who's also apart of our team . Ticking people off is pretty fun . Jokes . Not much " she said with a shrug . " but music is one of my favorites . Something I normally don't share much with other " she added and fell back on her bed
" you? " she asked with her arms out wide on the bed

Akari
December 3rd, 2017, 02:52 PM
She smiled and took off her gauntlets now setting them on her bed since her wrists were starting to hurt. The wolf sat down on her bed
" well let's see.... Mostly just talking to Angel a friend of mine who's also apart of our team . Ticking people off is pretty fun . Jokes . Not much " she said with a shrug . " but music is one of my favorites . Something I normally don't share much with other " she added and fell back on her bed
" you? " she asked with her arms out wide on the bed
"Well, Building things...That Started ever since we made our first weapons...I just can't help myself. Right now I'm working on something I'm thinking of calling the Wrist-rocket...I know, that's a Horrible name, but it Works for what it is...Anyways, I Also listen to music a lot....Reading, Not so much, but Sometimes you may find a book or two stashed away in my bag.." He said, laughing a bit.

Leucos
December 3rd, 2017, 03:01 PM
"Well, Building things...That Started ever since we made our first weapons...I just can't help myself. Right now I'm working on something I'm thinking of calling the Wrist-rocket...I know, that's a Horrible name, but it Works for what it is...Anyways, I Also listen to music a lot....Reading, Not so much, but Sometimes you may find a book or two stashed away in my bag.." He said, laughing a bit.

She laughed a bit
sounds like tobu and ruby have something in common
She groaned in boredom
" this is getting boring c'mon let's go outside Or Prank Or What Ever We Can Do To Keep Our Minds Busy " she said and grabbed her gauntlets now putting them back on she hopped off her bed she Opened The Door And Looked Back At Tobu. " Cmon " She SAid

Akari
December 3rd, 2017, 03:07 PM
She laughed a bit
sounds like tobu and ruby have something in common
She groaned in boredom
" this is getting boring c'mon let's go outside Or Prank Or What Ever We Can Do To Keep Our Minds Busy " she said and grabbed her gauntlets now putting them back on she hopped off her bed she Opened The Door And Looked Back At Tobu. " Cmon " She SAid
Tobu Grabbed His Scroll, and Quickly got up, and Followed her. "Yes mam!" He said, Smiling. He didn't mind taking orders from people. He Smiled as he Followed her. He hoped to run into this team Gold, because Pranking them would be Fun. 'If I Can make them all Slip, then that would be Hilarious!'
He thought. "I Wonder where this Team Gold is now...." He said, Smiling slightly.

Leucos
December 3rd, 2017, 03:13 PM
Tobu Grabbed His Scroll, and Quickly got up, and Followed her. "Yes mam!" He said, Smiling. He didn't mind taking orders from people. He Smiled as he Followed her. He hoped to run into this team Gold, because Pranking them would be Fun. 'If I Can make them all Slip, then that would be Hilarious!'
He thought. "I Wonder where this Team Gold is now...." He said, Smiling slightly.

She laughed
" yeah id like to see the looks on their faces! " she said and jumped a bit she made it outside and looked for team GOLD her ears twitched as she strained to listen for their leader " oh gold come here boy! " she said and whistles like they would for dogs. She smelled wickers sent and her ears perked up
" I smell wickers sent " she said and smirked
" ready to prank? " she asked

Akari
December 3rd, 2017, 03:43 PM
She laughed
" yeah id like to see the looks on their faces! " she said and jumped a bit she made it outside and looked for team GOLD her ears twitched as she strained to listen for their leader " oh gold come here boy! " she said and whistles like they would for dogs. She smelled wickers sent and her ears perked up
" I smell wickers sent " she said and smirked
" ready to prank? " she asked
"What? You can smell her all the way from over here?" he said, Very much surprised. "Anyways, Sure! Let's Go!" He said. Smiling. His Semblance activating, Although it did not change much.

Leucos
December 3rd, 2017, 03:48 PM
"What? You can smell her all the way from over here?" he said, Very much surprised. "Anyways, Sure! Let's Go!" He said. Smiling. His Semblance activating, Although it did not change much.

" well when she was helping me with my wound I had a wif of her scent I'm a wolf faunus after all we have stronger noses " Maeve said pridefuly
" wolves are the best animal " she added with a wide smile she whent over to a push that was next to the statue that Blake looked at " ok make the ground all icy . I'll scare her by sounding like a wolf " she whispered

Akari
December 3rd, 2017, 04:20 PM
" well when she was helping me with my wound I had a wif of her scent I'm a wolf faunus after all we have stronger noses " Maeve said pridefuly
" wolves are the best animal " she added with a wide smile she whent over to a push that was next to the statue that Blake looked at " ok make the ground all icy . I'll scare her by sounding like a wolf " she whispered
Tobu Mentally Slapped himself, Having not realized those facts about Wolf Faunus. "Alright, Consider it...Done.." He said, The Ground Changing slightly in appearance, the sunlight now reflecting off of it Slightly. "The Ground is Ready when you are.." He said, Smiling. He Dropped a pencil on the affected surface, and Kicking it lightly, and watching it Slide all the way into the Grass.

Leucos
December 3rd, 2017, 04:36 PM
Tobu Mentally Slapped himself, Having not realized those facts about Wolf Faunus. "Alright, Consider it...Done.." He said, The Ground Changing slightly in appearance, the sunlight now reflecting off of it Slightly. "The Ground is Ready when you are.." He said, Smiling. He Dropped a pencil on the affected surface, and Kicking it lightly, and watching it Slide all the way into the Grass.

Maeve winked then nodded she searched for wicker as she sniffed the air she spotted her and jumped into a different bush that was closer she tried to hold in a giggle . She growled and snarled like a wolf would while making the bush move along with more snarls and growls .

Akari
December 3rd, 2017, 05:28 PM
Maeve winked then nodded she searched for wicker as she sniffed the air she spotted her and jumped into a different bush that was closer she tried to hold in a giggle . She growled and snarled like a wolf would while making the bush move along with more snarls and growls .
Wicker Whipped Her head around, Her Expression Blank For a few seconds, Before it hardened. 'Ugh, Looks like we have another Beast to take care of..' She thought, Her Gloves Changing in Color, From White to Black. Threads started to Flow out of her Fingertips. The threads wove Together, Forming a Rather Long Pole. "Out of the Bush. That's a Low reserved only for Pets kept by those living in the Outer Colonies.." She said, her voice holding nearly no emotion, only sadness. She Started to Stab the bush, Trying to Drive her out, which only resulted in pushing her backwards, Sending her Sliding across the Modified Concrete. "Wha-What the Heck?!" She said, before Falling Backwards. "Dammit! What did those students do.." She mumbled, Her Threads finding a new Purpose, and Sliding along the Ground, Until they Found Tobu. They made a Small Circle around him, Covering the Affected Concrete. "Whoever did this, Is going to be Very..Very Dead..."

Leucos
December 3rd, 2017, 05:31 PM
Wicker Whipped Her head around, Her Expression Blank For a few seconds, Before it hardened. 'Ugh, Looks like we have another Beast to take care of..' She thought, Her Gloves Changing in Color, From White to Black. Threads started to Flow out of her Fingertips. The threads wove Together, Forming a Rather Long Pole. "Out of the Bush. That's a Low reserved only for Pets kept by those living in the Outer Colonies.." She said, her voice holding nearly no emotion, only sadness. She Started to Stab the bush, Trying to Drive her out, which only resulted in pushing her backwards, Sending her Sliding across the Modified Concrete. "Wha-What the Heck?!" She said, before Falling Backwards. "Dammit! What did those students do.." She mumbled, Her Threads finding a new Purpose, and Sliding along the Ground, Until they Found Tobu. They made a Small Circle around him, Covering the Affected Concrete. "Whoever did this, Is going to be Very..Very Dead..."
Maeve barked loudly before running off swiftly and quietly she landed beside tobu and high fives him " that was awesome my friend! " she whispered and started to laugh " c'mon let's head back and quickly " she said
tobus pretty fun to have around!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 05:32 PM
XD sorry was at work! What happening where my peeps at?!

Akari
December 3rd, 2017, 05:41 PM
Maeve barked loudly before running off swiftly and quietly she landed beside tobu and high fives him " that was awesome my friend! " she whispered and started to laugh " c'mon let's head back and quickly " she said
tobus pretty fun to have around!
"Yea....Don't want to make an enemy of the Security team Though...And oww..." He said, Shaking his hand a bit. "And On her record, It said that she was the Shy, Kind one....What happened to her.." He said, Wondering what could have happened to her to cause that sort of change...

Leucos
December 3rd, 2017, 05:53 PM
"Yea....Don't want to make an enemy of the Security team Though...And oww..." He said, Shaking his hand a bit. "And On her record, It said that she was the Shy, Kind one....What happened to her.." He said, Wondering what could have happened to her to cause that sort of change...

Maeve thought for a moment
" people have their own pain some worse then others . But pain is also a way in showing that were alive . Now c'mon let's get back " she said and grabbed tobu by the arm gently in case he was slow " that was pretty fun " she added with a smile " sorry for some reason they just tick me off "

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 06:00 PM
Blake tilted her head it's odd how ruby could be so ...happy. Her ears flicked
" don't worry if any one says dust about my yang there dead" she said with a small smile . Her ears perked up and she hissed she heard something out the dorm door she got off the bed and grabbed her gambol shroud
why can't you just leave me alone adam!!!I know it's you .so fight! she was in front of ruby as the door opened a body fell down and it showed Adam he was very angry he held his sword
" now your talking to little 13 year olds . Blake I am so disappointed in you , what have you become? You used to be a great warrior of the white fang now socializing with humans . Humans despise us yang can't see what you are maybe that kid can. I know what you are blake! Now come on home " Adam said
Blake hissed and stood her ground " no this is my home " she growled
Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)
her eyes opened Than she suddenly begins to whistle and within seconds a low growl was heard behind Adam it was Sasuke “ what’s this?” He says darkly as ruby pulls out her weapon “ Blake let’s do this!”

Akari
December 3rd, 2017, 06:05 PM
Maeve thought for a moment
" people have their own pain some worse then others . But pain is also a way in showing that were alive . Now c'mon let's get back " she said and grabbed tobu by the arm gently in case he was slow " that was pretty fun " she added with a smile " sorry for some reason they just tick me off "
"But it is also is a way people call for help..." he said, Walking alongside her. "Now, who's next?!" He asked, Smileing. 'I Thought I Got over this a Long time ago....But it is so fun...' He thought.