PDA

View Full Version : The Dark one ( private ! )

Leucos
November 21st, 2017, 08:15 PM
If I hold the dagger I control the dark one if I take his powers I become the dark one--
There is a dark force upon this earth dark magic that only one person has held inside of them for years . It has turned them insane and power hungry , it has turned them into a pure beast. One person that holds the power of the gods can destroy the world , only one thing can destroy the dark one the dark ones dagger . I'm many things. I'm the voice in your head; the Dark One's powers inside you, inside all the Dark Ones.
This curse this illness is something I cannot leave behind it give me power . Power is my only love .

Darkness comes to surround your mind
Wraps your soul and traps you in time
Holds your heart with its iron grip
Twists and bends your mind in its own way
Pray my dear pray for a better death .

I'm using a new character named Lilith she is the first and only dark one!
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 08:21 PM
XD k! Who should I use?

Leucos
November 21st, 2017, 08:23 PM
XD k! Who should I use?

Hmm who you have ? I know you have sliver , sasuke of course and naruto

Leucos
November 21st, 2017, 08:34 PM
Boop!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 08:37 PM
Hmm who you have ? I know you have sliver , sasuke of course and naruto
I also have
Sano
Deadmind
Shadow
Rain
No name
Rage
Lost soul
Dj
Saber
Stone
Black widow
Smile
Rose
Red
Blue
Suzy
Demon
Soul
And ... a few gods which are
Lucifer the overseer of hell
Libtina the guide of death
Xenon the guide of life and cielo the protecter of heaven along with Sasuke, winter and Naruto :3

Leucos
November 21st, 2017, 08:40 PM
I also have
Sano
Deadmind
Shadow
Rain
No name
Rage
Lost soul
Dj
Saber
Stone
Black widow
Smile
Rose
Red
Blue
Suzy
Demon
Soul
And ... a few gods which are
Lucifer the overseer of hell
Libtina the guide of death
Xenon the guide of life and cielo the protecter of heaven along with Sasuke, winter and Naruto :3
Hmm who's rose? Also you may like. Lilith she will be quite snarky * evil grin *

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 09:08 PM
Hmm who's rose? Also you may like. Lilith she will be quite snarky * evil grin *
Rose is considered to be the leader of madness aka leader of the most demonic of people to ever walk the earth. Head strong, wise smart But very playful is the teacher of sliver and is the reason why she became the next leader of madness :3

Leucos
November 21st, 2017, 09:16 PM
Rose is considered to be the leader of madness aka leader of the most demonic of people to ever walk the earth. Head strong, wise smart But very playful is the teacher of sliver and is the reason why she became the next leader of madness :3

I think we have a winner let's start :3 )

Lilith was sitting on her chair her red hair was shining in the littlest light that her castle had . She had bandages on her arms to cover up the many scars and scratches , she has a cut in the right side of her right eye her skin was olive color as her left eye was missing but replaced by stitches she had a black dress on and a blue azure necklace she sighed and rested her head on the back of her throne " well this is just boring , maybe I should have thought of bringing in some entertainment ....or something to make this boring castle exciting " she said in her rich Scottish accent

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 09:28 PM
I think we have a winner let's start :3 )

Lilith was sitting on her chair her red hair was shining in the littlest light that her castle had . She had bandages on her arms to cover up the many scars and scratches , she has a cut in the right side of her right eye her skin was olive color as her left eye was missing but replaced by stitches she had a black dress on and a blue azure necklace she sighed and rested her head on the back of her throne " well this is just boring , maybe I should have thought of bringing in some entertainment ....or something to make this boring castle exciting " she said in her rich Scottish accent
Rose was sitting in her office alone, her purple eyes glowed a bit as she leaned back, her long rose colored hair was let loose and it hanged behind her as she leans back. She touches the spiked collar on the desk and sighs sadly “ what do I do....” she asks no one as she begins to stand up

Leucos
November 21st, 2017, 09:35 PM
Rose was sitting in her office alone, her purple eyes glowed a bit as she leaned back, her long rose colored hair was let loose and it hanged behind her as she leans back. She touches the spiked collar on the desk and sighs sadly “ what do I do....” she asks no one as she begins to stand up

Lilith eyes lit up and smirked she heard a voice of desperation some one that needed something and she loved to do what she does best make deals.
" well now this must be my lucky day! " she said and vanished in a cloud of black smoke , she appeared beside rose with a devilish smile her fingers together " why hello dearie it seems both of us are how you say it bored no? Let me introduce myself I am Lilith , I can fulfil your desires . But it's gonna cost ya " she said as she waved her hand " now then what do you wish? " she said

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 09:44 PM
Lilith eyes lit up and smirked she heard a voice of desperation some one that needed something and she loved to do what she does best make deals.
" well now this must be my lucky day! " she said and vanished in a cloud of black smoke , she appeared beside rose with a devilish smile her fingers together " why hello dearie it seems both of us are how you say it bored no? Let me introduce myself I am Lilith , I can fulfil your desires . But it's gonna cost ya " she said as she waved her hand " now then what do you wish? " she said
Her eyes widened a bit when Lilith suddenly appeared. After a while she sighs loudly and bows “ please wait a bit “ she says as she opens the door to her office and yells “ Deadmind!! One of your demons escaped again!” A loud voice responsed “ what demon? I didn’t summon any today!” Rose sighs softly as she looks at Lilith “ ..... you’re lucky your cute. Anyway I don’t need anything. “ she says calmly as her eyes glowed a bit. “ I already have everything I need and I don’t think you can bring people back from the dead” she says calmly

rubinaito
November 21st, 2017, 09:45 PM
-silently stalks-

Leucos
November 21st, 2017, 09:51 PM
Her eyes widened a bit when Lilith suddenly appeared. After a while she sighs loudly and bows “ please wait a bit “ she says as she opens the door to her office and yells “ Deadmind!! One of your demons escaped again!” A loud voice responsed “ what demon? I didn’t summon any today!” Rose sighs softly as she looks at Lilith “ ..... you’re lucky your cute. Anyway I don’t need anything. “ she says calmly as her eyes glowed a bit. “ I already have everything I need and I don’t think you can bring people back from the dead” she says calmly

Lilith raised her eyebrow at the conversation she had with the other being
" oh oh of course not dearie, that's what they all say. " she said and walked to the window with a fake a yawn " oh? Bring people back from the dead? I'm afraid not sweetie it's against the rules against magic , 1 can't make people fall in love 2 you can't wish for money 3 ya can't wish to bring people back from the dead....I don't do those kinds of deals. I may be the dark one but even I have limits " she said and narrowed her good eye she played with her jewl on her necklace " well then since you don't need anything everything comes with a price ..... Even wasting my time " she said darkly and snapped her fingers teleporting rose to her castle
" you shall be keeping me company even a beast gets lonely no? " she said and started to walk off

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 09:55 PM
Lilith raised her eyebrow at the conversation she had with the other being
" oh oh of course not dearie, that's what they all say. " she said and walked to the window with a fake a yawn " oh? Bring people back from the dead? I'm afraid not sweetie it's against the rules against magic , 1 can't make people fall in love 2 you can't wish for money 3 ya can't wish to bring people back from the dead....I don't do those kinds of deals. I may be the dark one but even I have limits " she said and narrowed her good eye she played with her jewl on her necklace " well then since you don't need anything everything comes with a price ..... Even wasting my time " she said darkly and snapped her fingers teleporting rose to her castle
" you shall be keeping me company even a beast gets lonely no? " she said and started to walk off
Rose growls a bit “ no I’m really in trouble...” she begins to look around “ this is ... interesting “ she says simply as she begins to follow Lilith right? Tell me are you one of those dark ones. I know demons aren’t usually this wise and ... beautiful “

Leucos
November 21st, 2017, 10:01 PM
Rose growls a bit “ no I’m really in trouble...” she begins to look around “ this is ... interesting “ she says simply as she begins to follow Lilith right? Tell me are you one of those dark ones. I know demons aren’t usually this wise and ... beautiful “

She rolls her eye and turns around
" oh no I'm the blue fairy who wishes every one sweet dreams " she said sarcastically with hand motions . She growled demonicaly and stared at Rose her anger was rising quickly she never liked to repeat herself
" I AM THE BLOODY DARK ONE! CLEAN out your ears " she yelled and held her head " people these days " she added she sat on her throne with a sigh

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 10:05 PM
She rolls her eye and turns around
" oh no I'm the blue fairy who wishes every one sweet dreams " she said sarcastically with hand motions . She growled demonicaly and stared at Rose her anger was rising quickly she never liked to repeat herself
" I AM THE BLOODY DARK ONE! CLEAN out your ears " she yelled and held her head " people these days " she added she sat on her throne with a sigh
She laughs softly “ alright oh great one. I’m rose leader of the madness tribe. Why me? Is it because of our former leader or did Deadmind do something dumb again?” She asks playfully as she begins to walk up to her

Leucos
November 21st, 2017, 10:15 PM
She laughs softly “ alright oh great one. I’m rose leader of the madness tribe. Why me? Is it because of our former leader or did Deadmind do something dumb again?” She asks playfully as she begins to walk up to her

She snarled
" 1 I'm bored as heck 2 you wasted my time so in turn you keep me company fair is fair " she said and looked away , hopefully this human didn't know about the dagger she didn't wanna die. She growled again as she snaps her fingers some music played it was a song by Mozart , she felt a bit upset as she had a memory play through her head
lilith was almost about to fall through a portal her daughter Anna held onto her left leg " momma! Please come with me!we can be happy the darkness won't consume you! " Anna said and lilith looked at her daughter the thing she loves most . She already had her left eye missing back then " im sorry I can't .....goodby" she said and kicked Anna off the portal closed " wait no! no! ANNA! " She said .
She had a frown " anna... " she whispered and held onto her necklace

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 10:33 PM
She snarled
" 1 I'm bored as heck 2 you wasted my time so in turn you keep me company fair is fair " she said and looked away , hopefully this human didn't know about the dagger she didn't wanna die. She growled again as she snaps her fingers some music played it was a song by Mozart , she felt a bit upset as she had a memory play through her head
lilith was almost about to fall through a portal her daughter Anna held onto her left leg " momma! Please come with me!we can be happy the darkness won't consume you! " Anna said and lilith looked at her daughter the thing she loves most . She already had her left eye missing back then " im sorry I can't .....goodby" she said and kicked Anna off the portal closed " wait no! no! ANNA! " She said .
She had a frown " anna... " she whispered and held onto her necklace
Rose eyes glowed a bit “ Anna? Didn’t think dark ones had feelings” she says calmly as she begins to stand “ how about I help you hmm? Make a deal with me with the heir to the Sasuke god. Become mine and I’ll give you want you want “ she says playfully

Leucos
November 21st, 2017, 10:42 PM
Rose eyes glowed a bit “ Anna? Didn’t think dark ones had feelings” she says calmly as she begins to stand “ how about I help you hmm? Make a deal with me with the heir to the Sasuke god. Become mine and I’ll give you want you want “ she says playfully

Lilith snarled and snapped out of it
" you think you can bring my daughter back? BAH! She's gone ! To another world were I can't reach her....a world without magic . She won't even recognize me any ways I'm a beast " she said darkly and looked down
" heck with it.... D-d-deal....only because I want my daughter back " she snarled as her right eye glowed dangerously
" why you even care? Hmm? You want the dagger don't you? To get to this beasts weakness ?? Neh? Neh? " she said and pointed at Rose

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 10:46 PM
Lilith snarled and snapped out of it
" you think you can bring my daughter back? BAH! She's gone ! To another world were I can't reach her....a world without magic . She won't even recognize me any ways I'm a beast " she said darkly and looked down
" heck with it.... D-d-deal....only because I want my daughter back " she snarled as her right eye glowed dangerously
" why you even care? Hmm? You want the dagger don't you? To get to this beasts weakness ?? Neh? Neh? " she said and pointed at Rose
She thinks a bit “ nope you seem like a worthy warrior of madness for you see we’re all insane there. Now than take me back home. Also you happen to have anything of your daughter it’ll help us a lot and save us time. By the way-“ she smiles at her “ you might look a lot cuter if you smiled daring~” she says playfully

Leucos
November 21st, 2017, 10:54 PM
She thinks a bit “ nope you seem like a worthy warrior of madness for you see we’re all insane there. Now than take me back home. Also you happen to have anything of your daughter it’ll help us a lot and save us time. By the way-“ she smiles at her “ you might look a lot cuter if you smiled daring~” she says playfully

She grunted as she stood up
' How dare she?! ' she thought when she walked over to her safe in her wall she spun to the left three times and to the right once . She opened the safe and grabbed a red scarf she held it and smelled it a frown was in her face again
" this was hers.... This was annas.. " she said she held on to it tightly and growled " no no I'm not taking you back home , your going to stay here " she snarled and put the red scarf back in the safe and closed it. She growled and walked to a mirror " your letting her get to us! Your letting this stranger fool us! Nothing more then a beast! I won't let you destroy our power! " she growled and hit the mirror causing it to crack Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 11:14 PM
She grunted as she stood up
' How dare she?! ' she thought when she walked over to her safe in her wall she spun to the left three times and to the right once . She opened the safe and grabbed a red scarf she held it and smelled it a frown was in her face again
" this was hers.... This was annas.. " she said she held on to it tightly and growled " no no I'm not taking you back home , your going to stay here " she snarled and put the red scarf back in the safe and closed it. She growled and walked to a mirror " your letting her get to us! Your letting this stranger fool us! Nothing more then a beast! I won't let you destroy our power! " she growled and hit the mirror causing it to crack Sasukewolf (madness)
Rose laughs softly “ than the deal is off. And you’re daughter will forever remain in whatever world you sent her too. She might be suffering or even dead but we’ll never know now”

Leucos
November 21st, 2017, 11:20 PM
Rose laughs softly “ than the deal is off. And you’re daughter will forever remain in whatever world you sent her too. She might be suffering or even dead but we’ll never know now”

She yelled no one breaks a deal with her no one
" NO ONE BREAKS A DEAl WITH ME! NEVER! " she yelled as her eye glowed dark red . She held her head and whined which was very rare maybe once in the blue moon she will but only when she is in pain she whines or whimpers , but her head was pounding now. She fell to her knees and felt dizzy like the room was spinning " f-f-fine! I'll keep the deal! Just not going back now alright !! " she whined and held her head still Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 11:32 PM
She yelled no one breaks a deal with her no one
" NO ONE BREAKS A DEAl WITH ME! NEVER! " she yelled as her eye glowed dark red . She held her head and whined which was very rare maybe once in the blue moon she will but only when she is in pain she whines or whimpers , but her head was pounding now. She fell to her knees and felt dizzy like the room was spinning " f-f-fine! I'll keep the deal! Just not going back now alright !! " she whined and held her head still Sasukewolf (madness)
Her eyes glowed a bit as she kneels down by her rubbing her back “ does it hurt? I think I have something that could fix that do you eat normal human food?” She asks worryingly

Leucos
November 21st, 2017, 11:37 PM
Her eyes glowed a bit as she kneels down by her rubbing her back “ does it hurt? I think I have something that could fix that do you eat normal human food?” She asks worryingly

Lilith hissed in pain
" what you think? My head feels like a drumb! And of course I eat normal food... " she said and shook her head but it only made it worse she hit the ground a few times " it happens every once in a while .... I get angry then the darkness tried to fully take over what little humanity I have l-l-left... " she said her eye was closed .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 11:39 PM
Lilith hissed in pain
" what you think? My head feels like a drumb! And of course I eat normal food... " she said and shook her head but it only made it worse she hit the ground a few times " it happens every once in a while .... I get angry then the darkness tried to fully take over what little humanity I have l-l-left... " she said her eye was closed .
She nods calmly as she begins to pull out a knife from her boot “ good thing you captured me. I was raised in a lab which experimented painful tests to make the perfect cure.” She says as she cuts her hand “ here this may help” she says kindly as she held out her hand

Leucos
November 21st, 2017, 11:47 PM
She nods calmly as she begins to pull out a knife from her boot “ good thing you captured me. I was raised in a lab which experimented painful tests to make the perfect cure.” She says as she cuts her hand “ here this may help” she says kindly as she held out her hand

Her eye opened and it was dark red normally it's blue she bared her teeth she closed her eye again and opened it this time it was blue . She looked at her hand and tilted her head " I'm not a vampire for crying out loud! " she snapped and stood up the pain started to slowly fade off she waved her hand and she healed roses cut . She took deep breaths and the pain now whent away
" I just needed to calm down was all. No need to make a fuss -" she was cut off as she heard a crash " intruder " she snarled and a man was standing in a hall way with an arrow he grabbed something important it was a ring from her own mother . " HOW DARE YOU STEEL! " she roared and waved her hand causing the man to choke " now you shall pay the price ....DIE! " she said

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 11:56 PM
Her eye opened and it was dark red normally it's blue she bared her teeth she closed her eye again and opened it this time it was blue . She looked at her hand and tilted her head " I'm not a vampire for crying out loud! " she snapped and stood up the pain started to slowly fade off she waved her hand and she healed roses cut . She took deep breaths and the pain now whent away
" I just needed to calm down was all. No need to make a fuss -" she was cut off as she heard a crash " intruder " she snarled and a man was standing in a hall way with an arrow he grabbed something important it was a ring from her own mother . " HOW DARE YOU STEEL! " she roared and waved her hand causing the man to choke " now you shall pay the price ....DIE! " she said
Rose eyes widened at this but she just laughs a bit “ hi! Easy there let me deal with him! You rest” she says calmly as she begins to walk up to her grabbing her hand tightly “ please for me?”

Leucos
November 22nd, 2017, 12:01 AM
Rose eyes widened at this but she just laughs a bit “ hi! Easy there let me deal with him! You rest” she says calmly as she begins to walk up to her grabbing her hand tightly “ please for me?”

The man was still choking as he held in to his throat he fell to his knees , Lilith snarled her hand was now a fist she yanked it away and walked up to the man " I don't think this death is suitable " she said as the man caught his breath . Lilith smirked and put her hand through his chest now yanking his heart out , his heart was in her hands " ah yes this is more suitable " she said and crushed his heart into dust. Causing him to fall over dead
" you were saying dearie? " she asked

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 12:03 AM
The man was still choking as he held in to his throat he fell to his knees , Lilith snarled her hand was now a fist she yanked it away and walked up to the man " I don't think this death is suitable " she said as the man caught his breath . Lilith smirked and put her hand through his chest now yanking his heart out , his heart was in her hands " ah yes this is more suitable " she said and crushed his heart into dust. Causing him to fall over dead
" you were saying dearie? " she asked
Rose looks at her and the body “ ..... wanna go out?” She asks with a teasing smile “ you know on a date to make you mine that my dear... was amazing!”

Leucos
November 22nd, 2017, 12:07 AM
Rose looks at her and the body “ ..... wanna go out?” She asks with a teasing smile “ you know on a date to make you mine that my dear... was amazing!”

Lilith huffed as she stood up whipping her hands on her dress
" seriously ? I think I hit you when I yanked my arm away " she said and walked past rose she looked behind herself " it's called dark magic dearie , he stole something from me so I took care of it " she said and poofed her mother's ring in her hands " this " she said and walked back down the hall over to her throne

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 12:12 AM
Lilith huffed as she stood up whipping her hands on her dress
" seriously ? I think I hit you when I yanked my arm away " she said and walked past rose she looked behind herself " it's called dark magic dearie , he stole something from me so I took care of it " she said and poofed her mother's ring in her hands " this " she said and walked back down the hall over to her throne
She laughs softly “ I’ve seen plenty of dark magic in my life however yours was the most beautiful and a little pain won’t change me. I’ve suffered enough “

Leucos
November 22nd, 2017, 08:47 AM
She laughs softly “ I’ve seen plenty of dark magic in my life however yours was the most beautiful and a little pain won’t change me. I’ve suffered enough “

Lilith smirked yet again
" well if your ever eager to learn , just let me know. I could use some one strong in my army " she said as she sat down on her throne and crossed her legs " now tell me dearie how much dark magic have you seen? Perhaps I can teach you " she added as she leaned against her hand

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 09:06 AM
Lilith smirked yet again
" well if your ever eager to learn , just let me know. I could use some one strong in my army " she said as she sat down on her throne and crossed her legs " now tell me dearie how much dark magic have you seen? Perhaps I can teach you " she added as she leaned against her hand
She smiles “ one of my kin is kinda ... filled with it? Yea something like that we have to tie up His mouth and eyes just to keep it in. “ she says calmly “ I’m not really... a fan of it but I’ll love to learn from you “

Leucos
November 22nd, 2017, 10:02 AM
She smiles “ one of my kin is kinda ... filled with it? Yea something like that we have to tie up His mouth and eyes just to keep it in. “ she says calmly “ I’m not really... a fan of it but I’ll love to learn from you “

Now she was interested she had a smirk on her face yet again
" oh? Your kin? Well now.... Who is he?tis is sasuke? No ...deadmind?no.....no name? Nah is it smile ? " she asked as she tilted her head she knows many things and many names . She couldn't help but have a sinister giggle

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 10:05 AM
Now she was interested she had a smirk on her face yet again
" oh? Your kin? Well now.... Who is he?tis is sasuke? No ...deadmind?no.....no name? Nah is it smile ? " she asked as she tilted her head she knows many things and many names . She couldn't help but have a sinister giggle
She smiles “ it’s deadminds mate rage. The mad eater. “ she says playfully “ would you like to meet him but far warning don’t flirt with him in front of deadmind he may not seem like it but he gets jealous easily “

Leucos
November 22nd, 2017, 10:10 AM
She smiles “ it’s deadminds mate rage. The mad eater. “ she says playfully “ would you like to meet him but far warning don’t flirt with him in front of deadmind he may not seem like it but he gets jealous easily “

" no not my place dearie now then , shall we get to the lessons? " she asked as she stood up she started walking off behind her throne . Suddenly a huge guy he had a tux on his name was jerrald . "Ah jerrald what is it?" She asked and he bowed " ma'am some one is searching for the dagger , and I believe some one is trying to kill you... What would you have me do? " he asked and lilith tapped her chin as she thought " search for the person and kill them! Seriously how hard is it? " she said and jerrald nodded " who's this? " he growled

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 10:15 AM
" no not my place dearie now then , shall we get to the lessons? " she asked as she stood up she started walking off behind her throne . Suddenly a huge guy he had a tux on his name was jerrald . "Ah jerrald what is it?" She asked and he bowed " ma'am some one is searching for the dagger , and I believe some one is trying to kill you... What would you have me do? " he asked and lilith tapped her chin as she thought " search for the person and kill them! Seriously how hard is it? " she said and jerrald nodded " who's this? " he growled
Rose thinks a bit “ .... um... excuse me is this person perhaps a man with a cut up sewn smile? Also long black and red hair? Or is this person with light brown hair a couple of demonic tattoos and a eye on his forehead?”

Leucos
November 22nd, 2017, 10:22 AM
Rose thinks a bit “ .... um... excuse me is this person perhaps a man with a cut up sewn smile? Also long black and red hair? Or is this person with light brown hair a couple of demonic tattoos and a eye on his forehead?”

" I only saw a cut on his smile which I could have swore looked like it had been stitched " he said and Lilith snarled " Smile? Tis it dearie? " she asked rose , jerrald growled his eyes were black " YOU HAVE SEND THIS MAN TO KILL MY QUEEN!? " he yelled and he choked rose. Lilith sighed " that's enough jerrald " she said and looked at him as she narrowed her eye

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 10:28 AM
" I only saw a cut on his smile which I could have swore looked like it had been stitched " he said and Lilith snarled " Smile? Tis it dearie? " she asked rose , jerrald growled his eyes were black " YOU HAVE SEND THIS MAN TO KILL MY QUEEN!? " he yelled and he choked rose. Lilith sighed " that's enough jerrald " she said and looked at him as she narrowed her eye
Rose growls as she grabs his arm grabbing hard enough to make him let go “ I didn’t sent him! That man is a weapon manic! He loves to go out and grab weapons of forbidden language. He even managed to get the sword of hell a while back thankfully deadmind made him give it back” he says as he pushes jerrald away. She touches her neck a bit “ just let me talk to him. That boy is already in a enough trouble he’s supposed to be hunting for jobs not this “

Leucos
November 22nd, 2017, 10:33 AM
Rose growls as she grabs his arm grabbing hard enough to make him let go “ I didn’t sent him! That man is a weapon manic! He loves to go out and grab weapons of forbidden language. He even managed to get the sword of hell a while back thankfully deadmind made him give it back” he says as he pushes jerrald away. She touches her neck a bit “ just let me talk to him. That boy is already in a enough trouble he’s supposed to be hunting for jobs not this “

Jerrald roared suddenly his eyes flashed orange as a hand whent through him and grabbed his heart now crushing it " I said that's enough jerrald " she said and whipped her hands on her dress the body fell down to the ground . She looked at Rose " this boy I have a feeling his name is smile? " she asked
" if he has the dagger he can control me to do unspeakable horror , if he does then all hell will break loose " she said darkly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 10:35 AM
Jerrald roared suddenly his eyes flashed orange as a hand whent through him and grabbed his heart now crushing it " I said that's enough jerrald " she said and whipped her hands on her dress the body fell down to the ground . She looked at Rose " this boy I have a feeling his name is smile? " she asked
" if he has the dagger he can control me to do unspeakable horror , if he does then all hell will break loose " she said darkly
Rose nods “ yes smile is our weapon maker and I understand that... I live with him it won’t be bad.... but he’s a player for a reason. Just send me home I’ll get black widow to get him she and him are constantly at war so it’ll keep him away and he will forget about it the next day. ....” she sighs softly “ that boy is very troubling..”

Leucos
November 22nd, 2017, 10:44 AM
Rose nods “ yes smile is our weapon maker and I understand that... I live with him it won’t be bad.... but he’s a flirt for a reason. Just send me home I’ll get black widow to get him she and him are constantly at war so it’ll keep him away and he will forget about it the next day. ....” she sighs softly “ that boy is very troubling..”

She rubbed her temples " oi just what ever ye do get the dagger back but I don't expect you to come back just the dagger " she said and waved her hand surrounding rose in black smoke that had send her home. She groaned in annoyance and plopped down in her throne , a old man with white short beard and another tux walked out " you can't rely on strangers to do your bidding madam , and you should pay attention to who you have as servants " he said and held a knife in his hand but it was up his sleeve " oi I have no time for ye! Just leave " she said and he left with a evil smirk

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 10:52 AM
She rubbed her temples " oi just what ever ye do get the dagger back but I don't expect you to come back just the dagger " she said and waved her hand surrounding rose in black smoke that had send her home. She groaned in annoyance and plopped down in her throne , a old man with white short beard and another tux walked out " you can't rely on strangers to do your bidding madam , and you should pay attention to who you have as servants " he said and held a knife in his hand but it was up his sleeve " oi I have no time for ye! Just leave " she said and he left with a evil smirk
Her eyes glowed as she immediately begins to move towards deadminds room, deadmind a tall tanned man with many demonic symbols on his body and light brown hair was there growling a bit “ you smell like a dark one “ rose laughs softly “ guess who took a interest in your boyfriend~” she says playfully as she begins to grab a orb and her eyes glowed as the orb begins to show a beautiful black haired woman with gray eyes and a spider tattoo on her neck “ what did he do this time?” Rose laughs softly “ he is going after some knife stop him immediately “ Black widow sighs softly “ fine “ she says as the orb stops glowing and she begins to look at deadmind “ oh teleport me and rage to a dark realm after I’ve captured the knife of course “ deadmind growls “ and why is rage coming?” Rose smiles “ because someone is interested in him.”

Leucos
November 22nd, 2017, 10:59 AM
Her eyes glowed as she immediately begins to move towards deadminds room, deadmind a tall tanned man with many demonic symbols on his body and light brown hair was there growling a bit “ you smell like a dark one “ rose laughs softly “ guess who took a interest in your boyfriend~” she says playfully as she begins to grab a orb and her eyes glowed as the orb begins to show a beautiful black haired woman with gray eyes and a spider tattoo on her neck “ what did he do this time?” Rose laughs softly “ he is going after some knife stop him immediately “ Black widow sighs softly “ fine “ she says as the orb stops glowing and she begins to look at deadmind “ oh teleport me and rage to a dark realm after I’ve captured the knife of course “ deadmind growls “ and why is rage coming?” Rose smiles “ because someone is interested in him.”

Lilith rubbed her forehead this was nerve wracking the same old man crept up behind her throne he held the knife in his hands and his hand was raised , she sighed " never sneak up on a dark one dearie " she said and grabbed the knife she killed him instead his eyes flashed orange as he fell to his knees
" the hell is going on in hell? " she asked and looked at the door of her castle
" oh well guess it decorates the place " she said with a smile and kicked the body

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 23rd, 2017, 11:14 AM
Lilith rubbed her forehead this was nerve wracking the same old man crept up behind her throne he held the knife in his hands and his hand was raised , she sighed " never sneak up on a dark one dearie " she said and grabbed the knife she killed him instead his eyes flashed orange as he fell to his knees
" the hell is going on in hell? " she asked and looked at the door of her castle
" oh well guess it decorates the place " she said with a smile and kicked the body
Rose eyes glowed a bit when she gets a call “ hello?” She growls a bit “ what do you mean he’s asleep! ..... than wake him up!” She says as she hangs up. She looks a dead mind and smiles “ .... get rage or immediately telling Suzy about what you did to her doll” deadmind sighs loudly “ fine! “