PDA

View Full Version : Northview University

judas
November 12th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Welcome to Northview University, a place for students of all kinds.
come. We have particularly high standers by the time our students graduate. We only accept students with good GPAs, perfect records, ect.
We have several stores near our campus available, so don't worry about work.
--
Our dorms are located on opposite sides of the school. Men on left, Women on right. Each dorm has a guard so no boys and the girls side, no girls and the boys side.
We have a small Equestrian ring for students, feel free to explore that!
And our students, are a little, special if ya know what I mean..
{Extremely short intro i know}
Snackdubbbz
Form;
name;
age;
looks;
perso;
job;
other;
power;
--
my Form;
name; Trinidy
age; 19
looks; https://media.proprofs.com/images/QM/user_images/1863612/1445604296.jpg
perso; tbrped im lazy
job; barista
other;
power; Transforms into a dragon bcs right not

Fallpotato
November 12th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Welcome to Northview University, a place for students of all kinds.
come. We have particularly high standers by the time our students graduate. We only accept students with good GPAs, perfect records, ect.
We have several stores near our campus available, so don't worry about work.
--
Our dorms are located on opposite sides of the school. Men on left, Women on right. Each dorm has a guard so no boys and the girls side, no girls and the boys side.
We have a small Equestrian ring for students, feel free to explore that!
{Extremely short intro i know}
Snackdubbbz
Form;
name;
age;
looks;
perso;
job;
other;
--
my Form;
name; Trinidy
age; 19
looks; https://media.proprofs.com/images/QM/user_images/1863612/1445604296.jpg
perso; tbrped im lazy
job; barista
other;

name; Jake
age; 21
looks; https://a.wattpad.com/cover/81606106-352-k211223.jpg
perso: tbrped
job; works at a knife shop
other good at knife tricks and if myik let’s me he can have his tail and little devil horns made out of blue fire

judas
November 12th, 2017, 06:34 PM
name; Jake
age; 21
looks; https://a.wattpad.com/cover/81606106-352-k211223.jpg
perso: tbrped
job; works at a knife shop
other good at knife tricks and if myik let’s me he can have his tail and little devil horns made out of blue fire
sureee why not it;s your roleplay
-immaenterinsomanymaiddragonrefrencestrinwillbeadro gon-

Fallpotato
November 12th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Bob boop

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2017, 07:15 PM
I'll join soon.

Role
November 12th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Same ^

Seraphon
November 12th, 2017, 09:10 PM
name;Faith
age;19
looks;dark brown hair and dark brown eyes
perso;TBRP
job;waitress
other; Myik how many characters can I use?
power;can search the world for every known thing in existence in less than a second if she needs to figure something out

Fallpotato
November 12th, 2017, 10:00 PM
name;Faith
age;19
looks;dark brown hair and dark brown eyes
perso;TBRP
job;waitress
other; Myik how many characters can I use?
power;can search the world for every known thing in existence in less than a second if she needs to figure something out
Since We made this rp together and she said it was my role play I’m assuming I can accept this. And let’s just say leave it at a cap you can handle

Seraphon
November 12th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Since We made this rp together and she said it was my role play I’m assuming I can accept this. And let’s just say leave it at a cap you can handle
Ok, thanks, I'll stick with this one but I may add one or two more later if that's ok?

Fallpotato
November 12th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Ok, thanks, I'll stick with this one but I may add one or two more later if that's ok?
Of course. As long as you tell me or myik then it would be fine

Seraphon
November 12th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Of course. As long as you tell me or myik then it would be fine
Ok, talk to ya tomorrow

judas
November 13th, 2017, 06:33 AM
Oh yeah, Merrypotatoes can accept forms 'n stuff

Fallpotato
November 13th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Bumperoo

Shadow
November 13th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Form~
Name- Willow Paine
Age- 19
Looks- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/08/ca/d1/08cad1ff9c82a099dd1d711002f0952a.jpg
Personality-had sort of a tomboyish nature, she hides her real feelings thinking they are stupid, playful,hates almost everything girly (dresses,high heels, makeup, the color pink bleh, things like that) doesn’t really care how her hair is or how she might appear unless she is at her job or applying for one or she is at a special event (she still doesn’t wear makeup, adress or high heels though) most people think she is a bad girl but really she is sweet and respects her professors and piers and often thinks about her future, is very protective over her friends and will get into fights if someone won’t leave them alone
Job- Pet sitter (for now)
Other- she is going to school to be a veterinarian (is her power ok?? If not I can just change it to ice powers.)
Power- she is a witch. She doesn’t have a power..she has spells. She isn’t a very talented witch at that. She is very good at ice spells though she can do other things like change her appearance...but she isn’t very good at it..her parents are still teaching her..

Name- Scarlet Paine
Age- 20
Looks- https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e3/15/7b/e3157be80b86f7200524ca5953df8021--female-character-inspiration-character-ideas.jpg
Personality-polite,hard worker,over achiever, put there, wants to make friends whenever she can, was class president at high school for most of her years, very out going, goofy, rest will be revealed (cuz I can’t think of any more XD )
Job- Works at a Cafè
Other- going to college to become a lawyer
Power- unlike her sister...she was born with a power..shape shifting

*shivers* it feels so weird to be applying for a rp again *sheepishly smiles*

IS THERE ANYTHING I MISSED??? D:

Fallpotato
November 13th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Form~
Name- Willow Paine
Age- 19
Looks- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/08/ca/d1/08cad1ff9c82a099dd1d711002f0952a.jpg
Personality-had sort of a tomboyish nature, she hides her real feelings thinking they are stupid, playful,hates almost everything girly (dresses,high heels, makeup, the color pink bleh, things like that) doesn’t really care how her hair is or how she might appear unless she is at her job or applying for one or she is at a special event (she still doesn’t wear makeup, adress or high heels though) most people think she is a bad girl but really she is sweet and respects her professors and piers and often thinks about her future, is very protective over her friends and will get into fights if someone won’t leave them alone
Job- Pet sitter (for now)
Other- she is going to school to be a veterinarian (is her power ok?? If not I can just change it to ice powers.)
Power- she is a witch. She doesn’t have a power..she has spells. She isn’t a very talented witch at that. She is very good at ice spells though she can do other things like change her appearance...but she isn’t very good at it..her parents are still teaching her..

Name- Scarlet Paine
Age- 20
Looks- https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e3/15/7b/e3157be80b86f7200524ca5953df8021--female-character-inspiration-character-ideas.jpg
Personality-polite,hard worker,over achiever, put there, wants to make friends whenever she can, was class president at high school for most of her years, very out going, goofy, rest will be revealed (cuz I can’t think of any more XD )
Job- Works at a Cafè
Other- going to college to become a lawyer
Power- unlike her sister...she was born with a power..shape shifting

*shivers* it feels so weird to be applying for a rp again *sheepishly smiles*

IS THERE ANYTHING I MISSED??? D:

Lol nope accepted

Shadow
November 13th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Lol nope accepted
Danx :3

Fallpotato
November 13th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Danx :3
Np :7

Fallpotato
November 13th, 2017, 07:46 PM
@shadomuru Role
Make sure you make those characters if you still want to rp! We will be starting I suppose even though we only have 3 people. Well thanks.
Myik
Shadow Leo the Loke

Shadow
November 13th, 2017, 07:55 PM
@shadomuru Role
Make sure you make those characters if you still want to rp! We will be starting I suppose even though we only have 3 people. Well thanks.
Myik
Shadow Leo the Loke
*clears throat* ” I SHALL MAKE THE FIRST POST.” :3

Shadow
November 13th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Willow woke up at the sound of her irritating alarm. Beep Beep Beep Be- before it could continue the irritating sound any longer she smashed the ‘off’ button with her fist. She groaned as she sat up and threw the blankets off of her. She grabbed some clothes from her closet (clothes (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a3/46/50/a34650f4045d334e3a2cc2dd1e90ff03--tomboy-clothes-tomboy-outfits.jpg)) and took a quick shower. She brushed her hair before getting her clothes on and putting on her glasses so her blurry vision didn’t look too blurry anymore. Ok so maybe her vision was getting worse...she didn’t have the money to get new glasses so she had to stick with the old ones for now. After getting her shoes on she grabbed her phone and exited her dorm wandering into the campus. The simple look on her face told you she wasn’t a morning person. She wanted her coffee. She needed her coffee.

Scarlet sat straight up an hour before her alarm went off. She turned t off so it wouldn’t go off when she was absent of the dorm room. She got up grabbed an outfit (Outfit (http://mamiskincare.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/teen-outfit-ideas-for-school-with-cute-outfits-for-teenage-girls-for-school.png)) and took a nice long shower before blow drying her hair and putting on some lipstick. She did her hair and put on her clothes. Leaving the dorm room at 6:00 am. She smiled and went out to do some extra things before everyone else got up.

Fallpotato
November 13th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Jake woke up as light streamed through his curtains. He looked at the clock and then jumped out of bed and did his usual morning routine. He hid his tail and wore a scarlet red beanie to cover his demon ears of blue fire. He wore a red sweatshirt and a orange shirt with black shorts. He yawned and continued out of his dorm. He strode out with a fast walking pace and he went and climbed a tree near he girls dorm and layers down waiting for one of his friends. He played with a switchblade while he waited. Myik

Shadow
November 13th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Willow woke up at the sound of her irritating alarm. Beep Beep Beep Be- before it could continue the irritating sound any longer she smashed the ‘off’ button with her fist. She groaned as she sat up and threw the blankets off of her. She grabbed some clothes from her closet (clothes (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a3/46/50/a34650f4045d334e3a2cc2dd1e90ff03--tomboy-clothes-tomboy-outfits.jpg)) and took a quick shower. She brushed her hair before getting her clothes on and putting on her glasses so her blurry vision didn’t look too blurry anymore. Ok so maybe her vision was getting worse...she didn’t have the money to get new glasses so she had to stick with the old ones for now. After getting her shoes on she grabbed her phone and exited her dorm wandering into the campus. The simple look on her face told you she wasn’t a morning person. She wanted her coffee. She needed her coffee.

Scarlet sat straight up an hour before her alarm went off. She turned t off so it wouldn’t go off when she was absent of the dorm room. She got up grabbed an outfit (Outfit (http://mamiskincare.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/teen-outfit-ideas-for-school-with-cute-outfits-for-teenage-girls-for-school.png)) and took a nice long shower before blow drying her hair and putting on some lipstick. She did her hair and put on her clothes. Leaving the dorm room at 6:00 am. She smiled and went out to do some extra things before everyone else got up.

Jake woke up as light streamed through his curtains. He looked at the clock and then jumped out of bed and did his usual morning routine. He hid his tail and wore a scarlet red beanie to cover his demon ears of blue fire. He wore a red sweatshirt and a orange shirt with black shorts. He yawned and continued out of his dorm. He strode out with a fast walking pace and he went and climbed a tree near he girls dorm and layers down waiting for one of his friends. He played with a switchblade while he waited.
Well *cough* this is weird we the only ones rping. Sooooo imma just let you pick which one of the sisters to bump into...if you want or we couldn mention everyone a thousand times XD)

The white haired girl ran to a bush to a bush and got her hidden skateboard. She hid it here because her sister did not approve of any skateboarding what so ever..but she didn’t know if she didn’t see it..out of sight-out of Mind right? A sly smirk formed on Willow’s face as she started to push off rolling at a rather slow speed. No need to collide into someone. Not like last time. She shivered. Willow didn’t think that girl would ever forgive her for ruining her ‘perfect dress’.

Scarlet came back from community service rather late as she rushed back to her dorm to collect her waitress uniform. ‘I’m gonna be late I’m gonna be late!!’ She kept on screaming in her mind. She was never ever late. Ever.

Fallpotato
November 13th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Well *cough* this is weird we the only ones rping. Sooooo imma just let you pick which one of the sisters to bump into...if you want or we couldn mention everyone a thousand times XD)

The white haired girl ran to a bush to a bush and got her hidden skateboard. She hid it here because her sister did not approve of any skateboarding what so ever..but she didn’t know if she didn’t see it..out of sight-out of Mind right? A sly smirk formed on Willow’s face as she started to push off rolling at a rather slow speed. No need to collide into someone. Not like last time. She shivered. Willow didn’t think that girl would ever forgive her for ruining her ‘perfect dress’.

Scarlet came back from community service rather late as she rushed back to her dorm to collect her waitress uniform. ‘I’m gonna be late I’m gonna be late!!’ She kept on screaming in her mind. She was never ever late. Ever.

Jake peered down and then threw his switchblade in the patch of grass in front of scarlet sticking it in the rasa. He jumped down from the tree and smiled, “hey scarlet” he said

Shadow
November 13th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Jake peered down and then threw his switchblade in the patch of grass in front of scarlet sticking it in the rasa. He jumped down from the tree and smiled, “hey scarlet” he said
Scarlet squeaked out in suprise then quickly recovered. “Hey Jake how’s your morning?” She asked flashing her famous smile.

Fallpotato
November 13th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Scarlet squeaked out in suprise then quickly recovered. “Hey Jake how’s your morning?” She asked flashing her famous smile.
Jake laughed and said, “well it’s been boring.” He wrapped his arm around her neck and laughed.

Shadow
November 13th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Jake laughed and said, “well it’s been boring.” He wrapped his arm around her neck and laughed.
She looked at him one eyebrow raised. “Ah so you make up for it spying on the girls side of the dorms.” Her tone held humor but she held a straight face.

Fallpotato
November 13th, 2017, 08:55 PM
She looked at him one eyebrow raised. “Ah so you make up for it spying on the girls side of the dorms.” Her tone held humor but she held a straight face.
Jakd smirked. He sighed and said, “well I️ wasn’t spying I was just waiting for you and trinity to show up

Shadow
November 13th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Jakd smirked. He sighed and said, “well I️ wasn’t spying I was just waiting for you and trinity to show up
Scarlet let out a giggle and rolled her eyes. “Whatever you say boss.”

Fallpotato
November 13th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Scarlet let out a giggle and rolled her eyes. “Whatever you say boss.”
he took his arm off her and sat down grabbing his knife again. He smiled at her and said “so how’s your sister been?”

Shadow
November 13th, 2017, 09:14 PM
he took his arm off her and sat down grabbing his knife again. He smiled at her and said “so how’s your sister been?”
Scarlet looked at him and sighed. “Willow? Oh she’s still her rebellious ‘I do what I want but still be nice and respectful’ phase thing. Her dorm room is a mess! Sometimes I wonder how I’m related to her-but I still love her.” She said pacing. She totally forgot about work.

Fallpotato
November 13th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Scarlet looked at him and sighed. “Willow? Oh she’s still her rebellious ‘I do what I want but still be nice and respectful’ phase thing. Her dorm room is a mess! Sometimes I wonder how I’m related to her-but I still love her.” She said pacing. She totally forgot about work.
He chuckled and said, “As she always been.” He cracked his knuckles and pulled his beanie off showing the devil horns. He forgot about them and payed in the grass like it was nothing.

Shadow
November 13th, 2017, 09:22 PM
He chuckled and said, “As she always been.” He cracked his knuckles and pulled his beanie off showing the devil horns. He forgot about them and payed in the grass like it was nothing.
Scarlet smiled and nodded in agreement. When he pulled his Beanie off she flinched a bit. It was still unusual for her to see him without it. She shrugged it off as a funny idea came into her mind. Since he was playing in the grass like a dog why not treat him like one? She picked up a stick and squatted down and waved the stick all around. “Does the Jake-y boy wanna stick? Does he? Does he??” She held back a chuckle thinking of various responses he could react with.

Fallpotato
November 13th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Scarlet smiled and nodded in agreement. When he pulled his Beanie off she flinched a bit. It was still unusual for her to see him without it. She shrugged it off as a funny idea came into her mind. Since he was playing in the grass like a dog why not treat him like one? She picked up a stick and squatted down and waved the stick all around. “Does the Jake-y boy wanna stick? Does he? Does he??” She held back a chuckle thinking of various responses he could react with.
He smiled and grabbed it out of her hand and threw it. He sat up and winked at her.

Shadow
November 13th, 2017, 09:29 PM
He smiled and grabbed it out of her hand and threw it. He sat up and winked at her.
As he took the stick from her she lost her balance and fell on her bum. She sat up and playfully glared at him before looking off in the direction he threw it. She watched as the stick flew off. “Hmph.” She crossed her arms like a child. “No fair you made me fall.”

Fallpotato
November 13th, 2017, 09:31 PM
As he took the stick from her she lost her balance and fell on her bum. She sat up and playfully glared at him before looking off in the direction he threw it. She watched as the stick flew off. “Hmph.” She crossed her arms like a child. “No fair you made me fall.”
He said, “life’s no fair so deal with it” in a playful tone. He laughed and yawned. “I have work in an hour.

Shadow
November 13th, 2017, 09:34 PM
He said, “life’s no fair so deal with it” in a playful tone. He laughed and yawned. “I have work in an hour.
Scarlet’s eyes snapped open. “Oh I’m late for work!” She stool up and spun around before looking back at him. “See ya!” She then began to run off in the direction of her dorm.

(Might end off here cuz I’m exhausted night)

Fallpotato
November 13th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Scarlet’s eyes snapped open. “Oh I’m late for work!” She stool up and spun around before looking back at him. “See ya!” She then began to run off in the direction of her dorm.

(Might end off here cuz I’m exhausted)
(K)
He waved at her and looked at his shoes. He sighed and then stood up and started walking away

judas
November 14th, 2017, 06:28 AM
Trinidy closed her room door, locking it from the inside. She jumped through the window, almost falling before she clung to a branch. "Wait!" She yelled, failing as she tried to climb up.

Fallpotato
November 14th, 2017, 08:30 AM
Trinidy closed her room door, locking it from the inside. She jumped through the window, almost falling before she clung to a branch. "Wait!" She yelled, failing as she tried to climb up.
Jake looked behind him and smiled. “Hey trinidy!” He smiled and waved. He blushed a bit but he didn’t notice.

Seraphon
November 14th, 2017, 09:10 AM
Faith ran out of her dorm room. Her alarm hadn't worked that morning so she had slept in. She had to get to work early so she had time to prep everything up. She knew she had around 30 minutes before she ACTUALLY had to get to work but the early bird gets the worm right? Not that she wanted to get a worm, but still.

Shadow
November 14th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Scarlet came out of her dorm room in her Uniform (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3hAvD9AN9KyImB3mqo2MvyhnbC6mWt 8rUeLok82MFnysgOccGrw) (without the drink) and walked as fast as she could with the rather uncomfortable skirt on. After a while of walking she finally made it on time. She saw her boss shake his head at her but allow it this once. After saying ‘thank you’ a thousand times she finally got to work.

judas
November 14th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Jake looked behind him and smiled. “Hey trinidy!” He smiled and waved. He blushed a bit but he didn’t notice.
"Hi!" She replied, slowly climbing on the branch. Trinidy got a closer, keeping herself low to the trees.

Mayflower
November 14th, 2017, 03:28 PM
name; Kerenza Fuller
age; 20
looks; https://s11.favim.com/orig/160228/asian-beautiful-beauty-black-Favim.com-4044761.jpg
perso; optimistic, bright, cheery, loves animals and nature, pescitarian, loves doing makeup, swims
job; works at the pet store and helps out with the equestrian center
other; animal sciences major, cosmetology minor, lesbian and asexual
power; limited animal communication

aleka!
November 14th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Name; Bracken

Age; 18 years

Looks; Bracken is slightly short, and she has a rich shade of brown hair, that has natural tan streaks. Her skin is a pale shade, and her eyes are a russet hue.

Perso; eh TBRP'ed

Job; she works at a coffee shop, and sometimes sits pets

Other; nah m8

Power; she can shift into almost any type of bird for a limited time, and also imitate any bird noise

Myik

judas
November 14th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Name; Bracken

Age; 18 years

Looks; Bracken is slightly short, and she has a rich shade of brown hair, that has natural tan streaks. Her skin is a pale shade, and her eyes are a russet hue.

Perso; eh TBRP'ed

Job; she works at a coffee shop, and sometimes sits pets

Other; nah m8

Power; she can shift into almost any type of bird for a limited time, and also imitate any bird noise

Myik
accepted

judas
November 14th, 2017, 04:03 PM
name; Kerenza Fuller
age; 20
looks; https://s11.favim.com/orig/160228/asian-beautiful-beauty-black-Favim.com-4044761.jpg
perso; optimistic, bright, cheery, loves animals and nature, pescitarian, loves doing makeup, swims
job; works at the pet store and helps out with the equestrian center
other; animal sciences major, cosmetology minor, lesbian and asexual
power; limited animal communication
accepted

Role
November 14th, 2017, 05:15 PM
(Suuuper late)

Name: Wilbur Natalius.
Looks: Wilbur has a curly mess of ginger hair and a boat load of freckles. His eyes are a light blue, and he wears a blue coat. His undershirt is usually a graphic t-shirt, and he normally wears black jeans. He has thick, black glasses, but he wears contacts for special occasions.
Perso: Wilbur is a fidgety guy. He doesn't talk much at first, and is extremely shy. If you can get him to open up, good for you! He'll talk to you as much as he wants! Just be a good listener. Speaking of good listeners, Wilbur is a good one. Rely on him to listen to your problems!
Job: None yet. He has a bad reputation.
Other: None.
Power: He is immortal, physical wise. He can be injured greatly, die, and come back tomorrow as if nothing happened. The downside to this is that he forgets what happened in the past day. Not to mention he has incredible bad luck. Wilbur can only die permanently through suffocation of any kind. (If this isn't okay, I can change his power to age immortality.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 14th, 2017, 05:35 PM
name; Marcel Moore
age;21
looks; https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDRa1hADYu1cmw2jJPZ5ZTLgkcYTWxJ vNSPU6kPWxJfEhpRbs3yw
perso; tbrp
job; He works as a part time veterinarian but is also a coach during his free time
other;none
power; he is very accurate. He never misses. And.....he's also a werewolf.

Fallpotato
November 14th, 2017, 05:55 PM
(Suuuper late)

Name: Wilbur Natalius.
Looks: Wilbur has a curly mess of ginger hair and a boat load of freckles. His eyes are a light blue, and he wears a blue coat. His undershirt is usually a graphic t-shirt, and he normally wears black jeans. He has thick, black glasses, but he wears contacts for special occasions.
Perso: Wilbur is a fidgety guy. He doesn't talk much at first, and is extremely shy. If you can get him to open up, good for you! He'll talk to you as much as he wants! Just be a good listener. Speaking of good listeners, Wilbur is a good one. Rely on him to listen to your problems!
Job: None yet. He has a bad reputation.
Other: None.
Power: He is immortal, physical wise. He can be injured greatly, die, and come back tomorrow as if nothing happened. The downside to this is that he forgets what happened in the past day. Not to mention he has incredible bad luck. Wilbur can only die through suffocation of any kind. (If this isn't okay, I can change his power to age immortality.)
Accepted

Fallpotato
November 14th, 2017, 05:55 PM
name; Marcel Moore
age;21
looks; https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDRa1hADYu1cmw2jJPZ5ZTLgkcYTWxJ vNSPU6kPWxJfEhpRbs3yw
perso; tbrp
job; He works as a part time veterinarian but is also a coach during his free time
other;none
power; he is very accurate. He never misses. And.....he's also a werewolf.
Accepted

Shadow
November 14th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Scarlet came out of her dorm room in her Uniform (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3hAvD9AN9KyImB3mqo2MvyhnbC6mWt 8rUeLok82MFnysgOccGrw) (without the drink) and walked as fast as she could with the rather uncomfortable skirt on. After a while of walking she finally made it on time. She saw her boss shake his head at her but allow it this once. After saying ‘thank you’ a thousand times she finally got to work.

After a while of skateboarding Willow came to the park. No one was offering her any pets to sit yet so she decided that she would find something else to do. She found a bench under some shade and opened her spell book (https://cdn.instructables.com/F4L/VG2M/G43EFYWC/F4LVG2MG43EFYWC.LARGE.jpg) and tried some spells..all of which failed miserably and she got stuck with this poor creature.. (boop) (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1f/ab/79/1fab798cb7f30defd1b1fa36efac6ac3--magical-creatures-fantasy-creatures.jpg). “Oh nononononono.” She panicked trying to put the former rock back to what it used to be before she meddled with it. “You where supposed to become a pen!” She squeaked. She just went against one major rule her parents taught her. Don’t create life unless you have permission too. She continued flipping through her spell book finding nothing.

(Just gonna add Scarlets sister in there too..they both open)

Fallpotato
November 14th, 2017, 05:57 PM
"Hi!" She replied, slowly climbing on the branch. Trinidy got a closer, keeping herself low to the trees.
He walked over to her and looked up at her. He said “how’s it been?” He grinned and sat down. His beanie was still off but he didn’t care for he tho get trinidy already knew

judas
November 14th, 2017, 06:18 PM
He walked over to her and looked up at her. He said “how’s it been?” He grinned and sat down. His beanie was still off but he didn’t care for he tho get trinidy already knew
Trinidy hesitantly lowered herself from the tree. Straightening out her shirt, she waved. "Good, you?"

Fallpotato
November 14th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Trinidy hesitantly lowered herself from the tree. Straightening out her shirt, she waved. "Good, you?"
He shrugged, “I’m alright. Nothings happening today though. Class starts in like a week and I have work soon. Maybe during your lunch break you could visit me.” He smiled

judas
November 14th, 2017, 06:29 PM
He shrugged, “I’m alright. Nothings happening today though. Class starts in like a week and I have work soon. Maybe during your lunch break you could visit me.” He smiled
She nodded, sighing as she rubbed her head. "I will, but I'm pretty hungry right now. You wanna grab something?"

Fallpotato
November 14th, 2017, 06:39 PM
She nodded, sighing as she rubbed her head. "I will, but I'm pretty hungry right now. You wanna grab something?"
“Sure, where do you wanna go?” He looked in his wallet to see if he had money on him, which he did.

judas
November 14th, 2017, 06:56 PM
“Sure, where do you wanna go?” He looked in his wallet to see if he had money on him, which he did.
"Hm, somewhere with hamburgers, or whatever." Trinidy replied.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 14th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Marcel laid in his bed, tired out of his mind. He walked out of his room to go to a restaurant. He needed food.

Fallpotato
November 14th, 2017, 07:06 PM
"Hm, somewhere with hamburgers, or whatever." Trinidy replied.
He nodded and grabbed her hand and started jogging towards a nearby restaurant. He put his wallet back in his pocket and put his beanie on

Shadow
November 14th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Marcel laid in his bed, tired out of his mind. He walked out of his room to go to a restaurant. He needed food.
He nodded and grabbed her hand and started jogging towards a nearby restaurant. He put his wallet back in his pocket and put his beanie on
( *COUUUUGGGHHHH* Scarlet is working at a restaurant if yo peeps need food you can go to her restaurant..if you want :3 )

Fallpotato
November 14th, 2017, 07:14 PM
( *COUUUUGGGHHHH* Scarlet is working at a restaurant if yo peeps need food you can go to her restaurant..if you want :3 )
Aight)

judas
November 14th, 2017, 07:14 PM
She held his hand back, looking around with her eyes. Trinidy brushed her hair back looking around.

Fallpotato
November 14th, 2017, 07:16 PM
She held his hand back, looking around with her eyes. Trinidy brushed her hair back looking around.
He stopped and then walked inside the restraint ( Shadow )
He walked and found a booth in the corner of the restaurant. He sat down and said, “get whatever you want.” He smiled and started looking st the menu

judas
November 14th, 2017, 07:22 PM
He walked and found a booth in the corner of the restaurant. He sat down and said, “get whatever you want.” He smiled and started looking st the menu
"Hmm," She mumbled, looking over at the menu. "I'll just have a bacon burger with fries."

Fallpotato
November 14th, 2017, 07:23 PM
"Hmm," She mumbled, looking over at the menu. "I'll just have a bacon burger with fries."
He bodded and then said, “well you ready for school?” (We could connect this to the orphanage 0-0 )

The_10th_Doctor
November 14th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Form;
name; Talon Jay
age; 19
looks;
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxK4QHRPZGihdZ1XK8QQh_FB7J3zoPy gU5pZq0WYXzp0yhQbex
perso; hostile to new people, pessimistic, prone to panic attacks and mental breakdowns. Can be calmed with green tea and baby seals.
job; works at the smoothie shop
other; she is straight and only her very best friend knows her last name. Not even the professers know it. They just think Talon Jay is her full name.
power; can turn into a tiny red dragon and a bright red salamander. In her human form she can hold fire and not get burned. In her dragon form she has fire breath. In her salamander form she can think of something getting burned and it will catch on fire.

Shadow
November 14th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Aight)

Okieee)

A distressed Scarlet arrived with a fake smile since she was looking down at her scribble of notes that she had just taken from the other table. She handed out the menus “Hello welcome to ___ (we must give it a name) how can i help you?” She put the pen behind her ear and looked up. Then a true smile appeared seeing her friends. “Oh hey guys! What do ya want today?”

judas
November 14th, 2017, 07:28 PM
He bodded and then said, “well you ready for school?” (We could connect this to the orphanage 0-0 )
Form;
name; Talon Jay
age; 19
looks;
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxK4QHRPZGihdZ1XK8QQh_FB7J3zoPy gU5pZq0WYXzp0yhQbex
perso; hostile to new people, pessimistic, prone to panic attacks and mental breakdowns. Can be calmed with green tea and baby seals.
job; works at the smoothie shop
other; she is straight and only her very best friend knows her last name. Not even the professers know it. They just think Talon Jay is her full name.
power; can turn into a tiny red dragon and a bright red salamander. In her human form she can hold fire and not get burned. In her dragon form she has fire breath. In her salamander form she can think of something getting burned and it will catch on fire.

accepted
--
"No... I rather just go riding to be honest. I'm going to fail." Trinidy replied, leaning on the table.

Fallpotato
November 14th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Okieee)

A distressed Scarlet arrived with a fake smile since she was looking down at her scribble of notes that she had just taken from the other table. She handed out the menus “Hello welcome to ___ (we must give it a name) how can i help you?” She put the pen behind her ear and looked up. Then a true smile appeared seeing her friends. “Oh hey guys! What do ya want today?”
He said, “I’ll just have a cheeseburger with fries please.” Myik

Shadow
November 14th, 2017, 07:37 PM
He said, “I’ll just have a cheeseburger with fries please.” Myik

accepted
--
"No... I rather just go riding to be honest. I'm going to fail." Trinidy replied, leaning on the table.

Scarlet nodded and took her own and wrote it down “what about your drink?” then looked to Trinity. “And your gonna have..?” She asked nicely not noticing the ringing phone in her pocket from her panicked sister.

The_10th_Doctor
November 14th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Talon Jay sat alone at a table. This was nothing new. The young woman didn't have many friends, and those that chose to stay with her were off at some other academy. She sipped her coffee and got to work studying.

Tim Skip~

She studied for a few hours before getting upset and throwing her textbook across the room. Anyone with a brain stem could tell this new student had anger issues. She got up and stormed out of the building, the cool, fresh air hitting her face. She sighed as the scent of green tea floated past her. That and baby seals were the only things that got her to calm down.

aleka!
November 14th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Bracken sat in her dorm, chirping and tweeting softly to her three birds. To he honest, the girl wasn't completely comfortable, as she had just moved in a few days ago. Not to mention how she was probably the only person on campus who was allowed to have pets. It wasn't like she had a whole flock of birds- it was just a darwin's finch and and a pair of lovebirds. She had a male and a female, she let the female perch on her finger for a moment, while stroking its head before returning back to its perch. Sighing she glanced at the window. I really should get out more often... she thought with a wince, peeking out the door like some nervous rabbit who was about to get preyed upon.

(Open)

Shadow
November 14th, 2017, 08:05 PM
After a while of skateboarding Willow came to the park. No one was offering her any pets to sit yet so she decided that she would find something else to do. She found a bench under some shade and opened her spell book (https://cdn.instructables.com/F4L/VG2M/G43EFYWC/F4LVG2MG43EFYWC.LARGE.jpg) and tried some spells..all of which failed miserably and she got stuck with this poor creature.. (boop) (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1f/ab/79/1fab798cb7f30defd1b1fa36efac6ac3--magical-creatures-fantasy-creatures.jpg). “Oh nononononono.” She panicked trying to put the former rock back to what it used to be before she meddled with it. “You where supposed to become a pen!” She squeaked. She just went against one major rule her parents taught her. Don’t create life unless you have permission too. She continued flipping through her spell book finding nothing.

(Just gonna add Scarlets sister in there too..they both open)

Bracken sat in her dorm, chirping and tweeting softly to her three birds. To he honest, the girl wasn't completely comfortable, as she had just moved in a few days ago. Not to mention how she was probably the only person on campus who was allowed to have pets. It wasn't like she had a whole flock of birds- it was just a darwin's finch and and a pair of lovebirds. She had a male and a female, she let the female perch on her finger for a moment, while stroking its head before returning back to its perch. Sighing she glanced at the window. I really should get out more often... she thought with a wince, peeking out the door like some nervous rabbit who was about to get preyed upon.

(Open)
Heh well anyone can see the panicking Willow XD since your character seems to like pets maybe she could check out the new situation. But you don’t have to-just a thought.)

aleka!
November 14th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Heh well anyone can see the panicking Willow XD since your character seems to like pets maybe she could check out the new situation. But you don’t have to-just a thought.)

(ok)

Bracken pushed all her worries aside, clicking her throat quietly. Maybe a little flight wouldn't hurt, she had already created a list of local birds she could blend in as. Although, she did prefer the shape of a arctic peregrine falcon due to the speed. "Agh, screw it..." She said aloud after a moment of thinking, looking at the sky, before shifting shape. Now, she was in the shape of a peregrine falcon, and she rose on strong wings. As she glanced down she couldn't help but think, Now, this is the way to travel, as she glided toward the park. Due to her sharp eyes, she could see a girl silently panicking with some sort of thing she couldn't even identify. It was obvious that this new person needed help, and maybe Bracken would be able to offer it. She spun into a dive, extending her talons to land on a branch. Preferring not to raise any questions, she changed back to her human form, clambering down the trunk to stand awkwardly a few feet away from the bench. "Uh- need any help?" She offered awkwardly with a shy smile.

Shadow
November 14th, 2017, 08:45 PM
(ok)

Bracken pushed all her worries aside, clicking her throat quietly. Maybe a little flight wouldn't hurt, she had already created a list of local birds she could blend in as. Although, she did prefer the shape of a arctic peregrine falcon due to the speed. "Agh, screw it..." She said aloud after a moment of thinking, looking at the sky, before shifting shape. Now, she was in the shape of a peregrine falcon, and she rose on strong wings. As she glanced down she couldn't help but think, Now, this is the way to travel, as she glided toward the park. Due to her sharp eyes, she could see a girl silently panicking with some sort of thing she couldn't even identify. It was obvious that this new person needed help, and maybe Bracken would be able to offer it. She spun into a dive, extending her talons to land on a branch. Preferring not to raise any questions, she changed back to her human form, clambering down the trunk to stand awkwardly a few feet away from the bench. "Uh- need any help?" She offered awkwardly with a shy smile.

Willow jumped a bit not hearing any person walking at raised her gaze to a girl approaching.Before she could respond the small creature crawled up her arm and stopped at her elbow. She got up and started shaking her right arm all around trying to get the unphased animal off of her arm. Realizing that it wouldn’t budge she took a few calm breaths and looked at the girl. “Uh well... I kinda made this.. Uh..this thing from a rock. I don’t know how..it was supposed to be a pen but..it turned into this..” She gulped looking down at it. Huh..it was in a way cute.

aleka!
November 14th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Willow jumped a bit not hearing any person walking at raised her gaze to a girl approaching.Before she could respond the small creature crawled up her arm and stopped at her elbow. She got up and started shaking her right arm all around trying to get the unphased animal off of her arm. Realizing that it wouldn’t budge she took a few calm breaths and looked at the girl. “Uh well... I kinda made this.. Uh..this thing from a rock. I don’t know how..it was supposed to be a pen but..it turned into this..” She gulped looking down at it. Huh..it was in a way cute.

She blinked in surprise. "Well, that's certainly new," she said after a pause, not able to tear her gaze from it. It really would of been cuter without that face though. "Wait, you made it?" Bracken said in surprise. "What are you, some kind of witch or wizard?" She attempted in an joking tone, though from looking at the thick book she had laying on the bench beside her, it was a good guess. She crouched down, hoping to get a closer look at the creature without the older girl minding. "It definitely didn't go so well." she mumbled to herself, under her breath.

Shadow
November 14th, 2017, 09:07 PM
She blinked in surprise. "Well, that's certainly new," she said after a pause, not able to tear her gaze from it. It really would of been cuter without that face though. "Wait, you made it?" Bracken said in surprise. "What are you, some kind of witch or wizard?" She attempted in an joking tone, though from looking at the thick book she had laying on the bench beside her, it was a good guess. She crouched down, hoping to get a closer look at the creature without the older girl minding. "It definitely didn't go so well." she mumbled to herself, under her breath.
Willow scratched the back of her head. “Heh..yea.. I’m not the best at spells yet...” she held our her arm so the other girl could get a closer look at the creature. Which sniffed the stranger curiously. “I’m willow.” She attempted a smile though due to this situation it looked more like a nervous smile more than anything.

Mayflower
November 15th, 2017, 06:27 AM
accepted
Thank you!

Mayflower
November 15th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Kerenza rushed out of the stables on her horse Juno (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/37/44/ff/3744fffd5575c579f3193e95d58ca0c6--pretty-horses-beautiful-horses.jpg), wanting to get some exercise for the mare before she had to go to work. The two cantered around the ring, quietly enjoying the ride.
(Open!)

judas
November 15th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Merrypotatoes
Shadow
"I'll just have a bacon burger with fries, no drink." Trinidy replied simply.

aleka!
November 15th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Willow scratched the back of her head. “Heh..yea.. I’m not the best at spells yet...” she held our her arm so the other girl could get a closer look at the creature. Which sniffed the stranger curiously. “I’m willow.” She attempted a smile though due to this situation it looked more like a nervous smile more than anything.

She smiled back in return. "I'm Bracken." She said as she slightly cocked her head to the side, making the quiet sound of a black bird clicking, which was the sound she often slid into when she was dumbfounded of what to do. Bracken gently stroked the creature gently on its side, not wanting to startle it. Well, at least it's not hostile... She thought.

Shadow
November 17th, 2017, 07:41 AM
Merrypotatoes
Shadow
"I'll just have a bacon burger with fries, no drink." Trinidy replied simply.

She smiled back in return. "I'm Bracken." She said as she slightly cocked her head to the side, making the quiet sound of a black bird clicking, which was the sound she often slid into when she was dumbfounded of what to do. Bracken gently stroked the creature gently on its side, not wanting to startle it. Well, at least it's not hostile... She thought.

Scarlet nodded and smiled. Alright guys so no drinks?” She asked just making sure.

Willow nodded. Poking at the creatures tail who didn’t seem to mind it. It mimicked the sound that Bracken had said to it. Willow wondered. “I wonder what it is. It’s definitely not from this world that’s for sure.”

Darky
November 23rd, 2017, 06:06 PM
Name: Mary hound | Alex hound
Looks: brown skin with green eyes with a skull tattoo and hound ears and tail| brown skin with green eyes and a wolf tattoo with wolf tail and ears
Perso: tbrp for both
Power: control over darkness(evil, light, demons etc) | to control technology with the mind alone.. Merrypotatoes Myik

judas
November 24th, 2017, 09:53 AM
Name: Mary hound | Alex hound
Looks: brown skin with green eyes with a skull tattoo and hound ears and tail| brown skin with green eyes and a wolf tattoo with wolf tail and ears
Perso: tbrp for both
Power: control over darkness(evil, light, demons etc) | to control technology with the mind alone.. Merrypotatoes Myik
accepted

Darky
November 24th, 2017, 10:10 AM
Mary woke up as she started to brush her teeth. Alex alarm on her phone. She snoozed it she didn't touch her phone.
"Wake up! Alex!" Mary said. She put on her black hoodie on and some blue ripped jeans. Her yin yang necklace glew as she was the yin(darkness) part. Her black shirt under her jacket said 'don't mess with darkness'. Alex woke up, she sighed. She put on a white short sleeve shirts and black jeans with jordons. Mary put on Nike. Mary left the room, she went outside and sat on a bench. Alex when to the park. She started to work on a jetpack.
(Both open)
( Leo the Loke is faith open? Shadow Myik have anyone open?)

Darky
November 24th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Bumpy(to keep alive)

Seraphon
November 25th, 2017, 10:59 AM
Mary woke up as she started to brush her teeth. Alex alarm on her phone. She snoozed it she didn't touch her phone.
"Wake up! Alex!" Mary said. She put on her black hoodie on and some blue ripped jeans. Her yin yang necklace glew as she was the yin(darkness) part. Her black shirt under her jacket said 'don't mess with darkness'. Alex woke up, she sighed. She put on a white short sleeve shirts and black jeans with jordons. Mary put on Nike. Mary left the room, she went outside and sat on a bench. Alex when to the park. She started to work on a jetpack.
(Both open)
( Leo the Loke is faith open?)
Yeah, I have a post on like page 3 or 4 or something XD)

Darky
December 6th, 2017, 06:24 AM
boop