PDA

View Full Version : Faunus Academy

Leucos
November 7th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Faunus ....what does that word make you think of? Something animalistic ? Something human? Maybe even both? My dears it is a great honor to bestow upon you a tale about a species far peculiar then any human has ever seen , we are the faunus. Humans with animal like features be it ears or tail , claws , skin of a reptile . But we have been hurt by many humans thinking of us as only animals and beasts of burdon , but we are far more intelligent then they are , stronger , faster , better ! We have formed this school to ensure the safety and protection of our fellow faunus , for our generation to the next they shall see that we are more then just mindless monsters we are just like them . Living . Breathing beings. We are the faunus academy , may you find the right path
mention me in your form !!!!!!

Form
Name
Type of faunus as in animal ears or claws?
Sexuality
Love interest
Power -

My form
Name Rein
Age 18
Looks - long bushy black hair , purple eyes , black gloves and dark purple tank top and black shorts , black cat ears but one ear was torn , long black cat tail
Gender female
Personality tbrped
Type of faunus black cat
Sexuality homosexual
Love interest open
Power - beast mode

Alicewolfheart
Rubinaito

Leucos
November 7th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Rubinaito
Misto
Okapi
Mad-Hatter

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2017, 12:04 AM
I’m here!! With my boys! Sasuke, winter, Naruto and my new boy Lostface!

CinnamonCookie
November 8th, 2017, 03:32 AM
Name: Frilli Serbeth
Looks: With a white tail though as well (http://upload2.inven.co.kr/upload/2016/05/13/bbs/i13239339784.jpg)
Personality ( tbrped allowed): She is very talkative and seemingly always happy. Do not bring her around windows, as she tends to break them. Her brother, breaks wooden doors down....yea... But! Alas, she is kind and friendly. You can get her to go away by throwing a frisbee or making her see a squirrel, which she'll chase. Also she's really possesive of her stuff, like her brother. Thiss leads to fights between the siblings.
Type of faunus as in animal ears or claws?: wolf
Sexuality: straight
Love interest: open
Power: speed (and a little bit of added strength, to punch a window of thats ok)

Name: Dunnox Serbeth
Looks: He's so cute~ (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d4/ba/8c/d4ba8c7a1ececbc50fc466608017665d--anime-manga-anime-boy-cute-kawaii.jpg)
Personality ( tbrped allowed): he tries to br funny, and he loves to smile. He also tends to punh doors down... But his sister always corrects him by slapping him around. He is a little bit of a daredevil, and he loves squirrels and frisbees. He does get possesive over his stuff, like his sister. This leads to fights between them.
Type of faunus as in animal ears or claws?: Wolf
Power: same as sister, if thats ok. If not, little bit of strength?

Beware, the Serbeth twins are a-coming!

Hawkstar

Leucos
November 8th, 2017, 06:32 AM
Name: Frilli Serbeth
Looks: With a white tail though as well (http://upload2.inven.co.kr/upload/2016/05/13/bbs/i13239339784.jpg)
Personality ( tbrped allowed): She is very talkative and seemingly always happy. Do not bring her around windows, as she tends to break them. Her brother, breaks wooden doors down....yea... But! Alas, she is kind and friendly. You can get her to go away by throwing a frisbee or making her see a squirrel, which she'll chase. Also she's really possesive of her stuff, like her brother. Thiss leads to fights between the siblings.
Type of faunus as in animal ears or claws?: wolf
Power: speed (and a little bit of added strength, to punch a window of thats ok)

Name: Dunnox Serbeth
Looks: He's so cute~ (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d4/ba/8c/d4ba8c7a1ececbc50fc466608017665d--anime-manga-anime-boy-cute-kawaii.jpg)
Personality ( tbrped allowed): he tries to br funny, and he loves to smile. He also tends to punh doors down... But his sister always corrects him by slapping him around. He is a little bit of a daredevil, and he loves squirrels and frisbees. He does get possesive over his stuff, like his sister. This leads to fights between them.
Type of faunus as in animal ears or claws?: Wolf
Power: same as sister, if thats ok. If not, little bit of strength?

Beware, the Serbeth twins are a-coming!

Hawkstar
I’m here!! With my boys! Sasuke, winter, Naruto and my new boy Lostface!
Accepted both of you :heartbounce:

Liekki
November 8th, 2017, 07:04 AM
Name- Juniper
Age- 16
Looks- Brown hair, blue eyes and click this thing (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrOI1TbdmqzGRuB6OZKHDR2zf5Eckv0 cIRhkNWaA5HcCt6SWVhmQ:moziru.com/images/drawn-dear-line-art-15.jpg)
Gender- Female
Personality- Tbrp'd
Type of faunus: Deer
Sexuality- Bi
Love interest- OpEn
Power - Camoflouge
Doe, a deer, a female deer (Lol sorry I couldn't resist) Hawkstar

Leucos
November 8th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Name- Juniper
Age- 16
Looks- Brown hair, blue eyes and click this thing (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrOI1TbdmqzGRuB6OZKHDR2zf5Eckv0 cIRhkNWaA5HcCt6SWVhmQ:moziru.com/images/drawn-dear-line-art-15.jpg)
Gender- Female
Personality- Tbrp'd
Type of faunus: Deer
Sexuality- Bi
Love interest- OpEn
Power - Camoflouge
Doe, a deer, a female deer (Lol sorry I couldn't resist) Hawkstar
Accepted :)

CinnamonCookie
November 8th, 2017, 05:50 PM
When are we goimg to start, Hawkstar ?

Leucos
November 8th, 2017, 05:55 PM
When are we goimg to start, Hawkstar ?

I guess we are starting now :)
Mad-Hatter
Sasukewolf (madness)

Liekki
November 8th, 2017, 05:58 PM
I guess we are starting now :)
Mad-Hatter
Sasukewolf (madness)
Good with me! :waaah: :colorwah:

CinnamonCookie
November 8th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Good with me! :waaah: :colorwah:
Then who's starting?

Liekki
November 8th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Then who's starting?
*shrugs and turns to Hawkstar* Hawkstar

Leucos
November 8th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Rein was in her desk as she wrote down some notes , her cat ears twitching even though one was torn in half . Her purple eyes shined as they scanned her writing which was perfect , every curve and space of the word was just right . It was kinda tricky for her to mess up her ear buds where on full blast as she took notes from the teacher she heard the bell ring through her music and grabbed her things as she started to walk out
Her cat tail swaying
Mad-Hatter

Liekki
November 8th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Rein was in her desk as she wrote down some notes , her cat ears twitching even though one was torn in half . Her purple eyes shined as they scanned her writing which was perfect , every curve and space of the word was just right . It was kinda tricky for her to mess up her ear buds where on full blast as she took notes from the teacher she heard the bell ring and grabbed her things as she started to walk out
Her cat tail swaying
Mad-Hatter
Juniper swept all of her books into her arms, and stood, giving a quick smile to the teacher before walking out into the hallway. She quickly pulled out her phone, checking the time before deciding she had time to stop at her locker. She dropped her stuff onto the ground and quickly putting in her combo. "24, 26, 0" she quietly muttered. She smiled as her locker swung open and saw her organized locker. She squealed when her lunchbox fell on her head from the top shelf, and she shoved it back up while scolding it under her breath. CinnamonCookie Hawkstar

Leucos
November 8th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Juniper swept all of her books into her arms, and stood, giving a quick smile to the teacher before walking out into the hallway. She quickly pulled out her phone, checking the time before deciding she had time to stop at her locker. She dropped her stuff onto the ground and quickly putting in her combo. "24, 26, 0" she quietly muttered. She smiled as her locker swung open and saw her organized locker. She squealed when her lunchbox fell on her head from the top shelf, and she shoved it back up while scolding it under her breath. CinnamonCookie Hawkstar

Rein raised her eyebrow as she noticed the deer faunus her tail curled in curiosity she took her ear buds out as the music blasted through them the song monster by skillet played . She tapped juniper on her shoulder and tilted her head normally she wouldn't speak unless she wanted to but now seemed like a good time " you ok? " she asked in her husky but yet still beautiful voice . Her ears and tail flicked as she crossed her arms over her chest , she had a dark look purple and black with black bandages on her arms but only stopped half way to her elbow .

Liekki
November 8th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Rein raised her eyebrow as she noticed the deer faunus her tail curled in curiosity she took her ear buds out as the music blasted through them the song monster by skillet played . She tapped juniper on her shoulder and tilted her head normally she wouldn't speak unless she wanted to but now seemed like a good time " you ok? " she asked in her husky but yet still beautiful voice . Her ears and tail flicked as she crossed her arms over her chest , she had a dark look purple and black with black bandages on her arms but only stopped half way to her elbow .
"Hm?" she asked startled. "Ah, yes. Thank you." she held out her hand, "I'm Juniper. I believe we share English class with Mrs. Khan?" her tail fluttered behind her, and her ears swooped down then back up again.

CinnamonCookie
November 8th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Frilli Serbeth ran down the hall, laughing. She had a frisbee in her hand, trying to keep it away from her younger brother. "Haha, you're too slow, Dunnox!" She laughed. She saw her brother catching up to her next to her, and she sqealed. She knew they were on the ground floor, so she summersaulted through a window and ran through the football field. "It's my frisbee!" She said, her blue eyes flashing with laughter and her white hair flowing behind her. She looked around, and she didn't see her little brother. "Dunnox?" She asked, slowing down.

"Dunnox?" Frilli asked again. The werewolf snuck up, then ran, snatching the frisbee from her hand. He ran for the school, to lose her in the hallways. "It's my frisbee!" He yelled. He burst through the doors, running down the hall and into their Geography class. He looked behind him, and Frilli was running after him. She smiled and caught up. But before she could grab the frisbee, the siblings froze when they heard an "Ahem." In the doorway. They looked there, and the janitor pointed out. They shuffled outside, and the janitor took their frisbee. "Hey-!" Dunnox started, but he was shushed by Frilli. "No fair..." he muttered, walking down the hall sadly with his ears and tail downcast.

Liekki
November 8th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Frilli Serbeth ran down the hall, laughing. She had a frisbee in her hand, trying to keep it away from her younger brother. "Haha, you're too slow, Dunnox!" She laughed. She saw her brother catching up to her next to her, and she sqealed. She knew they were on the ground floor, so she summersaulted through a window and ran through the football field. "It's my frisbee!" She said, her blue eyes flashing with laughter and her white hair flowing behind her. She looked around, and she didn't see her little brother. "Dunnox?" She asked, slowing down.

"Dunnox?" Frilli asked again. The werewolf snuck up, then ran, snatching the frisbee from her hand. He ran for the school, to lose her in the hallways. "It's my frisbee!" He yelled. He burst through the doors, running down the hall and into their Geography class. He looked behind him, and Frilli was running after him. She smiled and caught up. But before she could grab the frisbee, the siblings froze when they heard an "Ahem." In the doorway. They looked there, and the janitor pointed out. They shuffled outside, and the janitor took their frisbee. "Hey-!" Dunnox started, but he was shushed by Frilli. "No fair..." he muttered, walking down the hall sadly with his ears and tail downcast.
Juniper raised an eyebrow at the disruptive siblings. She shook her head, smiling. She would never understand some of the kids here. She turned back to the girl in front of her, "and your name is..." Hawkstar

Leucos
November 8th, 2017, 06:34 PM
"Hm?" she asked startled. "Ah, yes. Thank you." she held out her hand, "I'm Juniper. I believe we share English class with Mrs. Khan?" her tail fluttered behind her, and her ears swooped down then back up again.

The cat faunus nodded but slightly backed up she wasn't used to hand shaking or hugs. But just to be nice she shaked junipers hand , her long bushy midnight black hair was kinda messy as little bits of hairs where curled
" names rein ... And yes we do im more at the back of the class " she stated . Her cat ears where back and her tail curled and un curled repeatedly she retracted her hand back and her striking purple eyes scanned the other faunus in front of her . Mad-Hatter

PokeCat
November 8th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Name: Lialilia (lee-A-ly-a)
Looks: pic coming soon, Orange hair, red eyes, red dress.
Personality: tbrped I guess
Faunus: Fox ears and eyes
Sexuality: Bi
Love interest; open
Power: fire, in small bursts, big bursts when angry or very emotional.

CinnamonCookie
November 9th, 2017, 02:00 AM
Frilli walked to class with her brother by her side. "Look at what you did! Now we lost the frisbee. Again." She pouted.

"You broke a window." Dunnox pointed out.

"You broke a door." She shot back. She wanted to play frisbee but nope. Now that Noxy lost the frisbee, she has nothing fun to play with. She saw new students, old... they continued forward, Frilli keeping tabs on her brother.

Noxy didn't like Frilli. Now that Frilli lost the frisbee, he can't go to the park with his friends. Not that he has many left. Noxy sighed and hung his black and white tail down, disappointed.

They made it to class, sitting in their seats together, as usual. Welp, might as well make the best of this year, he thought.

Leucos
November 9th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Name: Lialilia (lee-A-ly-a)
Looks: pic coming soon, Orange hair, red eyes, red dress.
Personality: tbrped I guess
Faunus: Fox ears and eyes
Love interest; open
Power: fire, in small bursts, big bursts when angry or very emotional.

Accepted !

Liekki
November 9th, 2017, 04:38 PM
The cat faunus nodded but slightly backed up she wasn't used to hand shaking or hugs. But just to be nice she shaked junipers hand , her long bushy midnight black hair was kinda messy as little bits of hairs where curled
" names rein ... And yes we do im more at the back of the class " she stated . Her cat ears where back and her tail curled and un curled repeatedly she retracted her hand back and her striking purple eyes scanned the other faunus in front of her . Mad-Hatter
Juniper smiled and nodded. "I'm more in the front. What's your next class?" she inquired. She disliked waking places alone, but she had done it at her old school, and so far she had done it at this one. But it was worth a shot. She brushed some hair from her low ponytail off her freckles. The fur on her ears itched, but she was self-conscious of her antlers and didn't want to bring attention to them. Because she was female, she wasn't really supposed to have them... so they were a bit of an anomaly.

Leucos
November 9th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Juniper smiled and nodded. "I'm more in the front. What's your next class?" she inquired. She disliked waking places alone, but she had done it at her old school, and so far she had done it at this one. But it was worth a shot. She brushed some hair from her low ponytail off her freckles. The fur on her ears itched, but she was self-conscious of her antlers and didn't want to bring attention to them. Because she was female, she wasn't really supposed to have them... so they were a bit of an anomaly.

Rein had a nervous feeling and a sense of unease but ignored that
" I have b-boxing after English .... Ummm I get my anger out then .... " she said a little quietly , she was considered a ticking time bomb since she will get angry pretty quickly so she tries her best to stay calm or the best she can. And with her added ability well that makes her more of a danger to other students
" y...you umm... C-can watch if you want .. " she said nervously as she started heading to the gym her tail swaying yet again she held her left shoulder

Role
November 9th, 2017, 04:47 PM
( Hawkstar Could I make a human, but disguised as a faunus? Just to give the roleplay a bit of depth.)

Liekki
November 9th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Rein had a nervous feeling and a sense of unease but ignored that
" I have b-boxing after English .... Ummm I get my anger out then .... " she said a little quietly , she was considered a ticking time bomb since she will get angry pretty quickly so she tries her best to stay calm or the best she can. And with her added ability well that makes her more of a danger to other students
" y...you umm... C-can watch if you want .. " she said nervously as she started heading to the gym her tail swaying yet again she held her left shoulder
Juniper's face brightened. "I have study hall, we're allowed to go anywhere in the school as long as we don't cause any trouble! Could I come with?" Her face was eager. She didn't know why, but she felt like they were best friends. All she wanted to do was talk to Rein. She hadn't been able to because she was new and no one really liked her because she was "smart".

Leucos
November 9th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Juniper's face brightened. "I have study hall, we're allowed to go anywhere in the school as long as we don't cause any trouble! Could I come with?" Her face was eager. She didn't know why, but she felt like they were best friends. All she wanted to do was talk to Rein. She hadn't been able to because she was new and no one really liked her because she was "smart".

The cat faunus looked behind herself and nodded " you may " she said clearly as her ears twitched she then made it to the gym . Rein rolled her shoulders and cracked her knuckles then smacked them together . Bartholomew ( I felt to lazy to add Bartholomew form ) who was a lizzard faunus had his spikes on his tail all sharpened and ready to go
" so causing more bad luck are we black cat? " Bartholomew asked as he cracked his knuckles . Already Rein felt her anger rising as her purple eyes had started to glow " maybe they should put you in a insane asylum " he added as he got in his stance . Rein snarled as she put up her fists her tail already thrashing " never call me black cat " she said coldly but Bartholomew smirked

Liekki
November 12th, 2017, 04:57 PM
The cat faunus looked behind herself and nodded " you may " she said clearly as her ears twitched she then made it to the gym . Rein rolled her shoulders and cracked her knuckles then smacked them together . Bartholomew ( I felt to lazy to add Bartholomew form ) who was a lizzard faunus had his spikes on his tail all sharpened and ready to go
" so causing more bad luck are we black cat? " Bartholomew asked as he cracked his knuckles . Already Rein felt her anger rising as her purple eyes had started to glow " maybe they should put you in a insane asylum " he added as he got in his stance . Rein snarled as she put up her fists her tail already thrashing " never call me black cat " she said coldly but Bartholomew smirked
Juniper's eyes widened. "Rein," she warned. She anxiously bit her lip, she didn't want her new friend to get in trouble. "I really hope this is part of the class. You're allowed to fight people, right?" Her breathing sped up and her heart quickened. "And, Bartholomew" she refrained from giggling at his name, "what do you think you're doing? Instigating a fight is against school rules you know!" She let herself feel the pride of reading the entire book of school rules before she had attended this school.
(Why do I love rp'ing with Juniper so much?)

Leucos
November 12th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Juniper's eyes widened. "Rein," she warned. She anxiously bit her lip, she didn't want her new friend to get in trouble. "I really hope this is part of the class. You're allowed to fight people, right?" Her breathing sped up and her heart quickened. "And, Bartholomew" she refrained from giggling at his name, "what do you think you're doing? Instigating a fight is against school rules you know!" She let herself feel the pride of reading the entire book of school rules before she had attended this school.
(Why do I love rp'ing with Juniper so much?)

Rein hissed as her ears were back against her head her tail thrashing still , Bartholomew growled " it's apart of class dolt " the lizzard said and reins lilac eyes turned to dark purple she hissed again and aimed a kick at the lizzards head " don't call her dolt! " Rein growled as her pupils already shrunk she was in beast mode. Bartholomew blocked the kick and threw her at the wall causing it to crack a bit . Rein growled and smacked her fists together she ran at Bartholomew and punched non-stop but he blocked a few and got hit a few times .

Liekki
November 12th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Rein hissed as her ears were back against her head her tail thrashing still , Bartholomew growled " it's apart of class dolt " the lizzard said and reins lilac eyes turned to dark purple she hissed again and aimed a kick at the lizzards head " don't call her dolt! " Rein growled as her pupils already shrunk she was in beast mode. Bartholomew blocked the kick and threw her at the wall causing it to crack a bit . Rein growled and smacked her fists together she ran at Bartholomew and punched non-stop but he blocked a few and got hit a few times .
Juniper's eyes widened. She felt the sudden urge to take notes, for she could tell their form and technique was perfect. She could see their different styles of fighting, and how it made each one vulnerable but also strong. She searched for Batholomew's open spots and saw that he favored brute strength as opposed to aimed blows. She tilted her head as the fast movement increased, entranced by the steady motion of punches and kicks.

Leucos
November 12th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Juniper's eyes widened. She felt the sudden urge to take notes, for she could tell their form and technique was perfect. She could see their different styles of fighting, and how it made each one vulnerable but also strong. She searched for Batholomew's open spots and saw that he favored brute strength as opposed to aimed blows. She tilted her head as the fast movement increased, entranced by the steady motion of punches and kicks.

Rein had got hit in her chest by his fist which caused the faunus to backflip On Her Feet. Bartholomews Tail had Blasted Some Spikes At The Cat Faunus But She Dodged All Of Them By Doing A Spin In Mid Air , She hissed again and Used Her Speed To Hit Him Quickly She USed Her Strength TO Give One Last Final Blow To His Jaw and It Send Him Crashing INto The Wall. rein snarled
" Like I Said Never Call Me Black Cat Ever Unless You Wanna End Up Dead By My Hands " She Threatened . Bartholomew Was Unconcious As Rein Walked Off With A Huff

Liekki
November 13th, 2017, 07:44 AM
Rein had got hit in her chest by his fist which caused the faunus to backflip On Her Feet. Bartholomews Tail had Blasted Some Spikes At The Cat Faunus But She Dodged All Of Them By Doing A Spin In Mid Air , She hissed again and Used Her Speed To Hit Him Quickly She USed Her Strength TO Give One Last Final Blow To His Jaw and It Send Him Crashing INto The Wall. rein snarled
" Like I Said Never Call Me Black Cat Ever Unless You Wanna End Up Dead By My Hands " She Threatened . Bartholomew Was Unconcious As Rein Walked Off With A Huff
Juniper glanced at Bartholomew quickly before scurrying after Rein. "So, is your class over then? I mean, I don't think the bell's going to ring yet..." Juniper glanced between the two fighters and softly asked Rein, "so you and Bartholomew... Is there like a grudge or something? Because that was not just boxing for class."

Leucos
November 13th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Juniper glanced at Bartholomew quickly before scurrying after Rein. "So, is your class over then? I mean, I don't think the bell's going to ring yet..." Juniper glanced between the two fighters and softly asked Rein, "so you and Bartholomew... Is there like a grudge or something? Because that was not just boxing for class."

Rein looked at juniper from the corner of her eye and her torn ear twitched with a snort " Bartholomew and I ... Have a bad past .. He always called me black cat. He's more of a bully " she said and sat on the bench in the gym her tail was on her lap as she leaned against the wall. Her left eye twitched she was still a little angry .

Liekki
November 13th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Rein looked at juniper from the corner of her eye and her torn ear twitched with a snort " Bartholomew and I ... Have a bad past .. He always called me black cat. He's more of a bully " she said and sat on the bench in the gym her tail was on her lap as she leaned against the wall. Her left eye twitched she was still a little angry .
Juniper gave her a sad look, "I wish I could help." She had had some experience with bullying, but not much because the others normally ignored her.

Leucos
November 13th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Juniper gave her a sad look, "I wish I could help." She had had some experience with bullying, but not much because the others normally ignored her.

She shrugged " at least I get to knock the lights out of him now , he should have gone to a different school . " Rein said
" my pain is a part of me " she added with a smile her tail flicked a few times , her ears twitched as she heard some one walking in , he had some glasses a scarf a walking stick , black short hair and a red flannel shirt he had eagle wings . He was the principle of this school . His name was Mistral
" what's going on here?! And why is there a unconscious student? Rein " he said as he narrowed his eyes his wings spread a little
" sorry sir " she said but mistrial just growled " not sorry enough apparently " he said and the cat looked down

Liekki
November 13th, 2017, 04:47 PM
She shrugged " at least I get to knock the lights out of him now , he should have gone to a different school . " Rein said
" my pain is a part of me " she added with a smile her tail flicked a few times , her ears twitched as she heard some one walking in , he had some glasses a scarf a walking stick , black short hair and a red flannel shirt he had eagle wings . He was the principle of this school . His name was Mistral
" what's going on here?! And why is there a unconscious student? Rein " he said as he narrowed his eyes his wings spread a little
" sorry sir " she said but mistrial just growled " not sorry enough apparently " he said and the cat looked down
Juniper gulped. She had no idea what to say... she had never been in trouble before! She didn't even know if it was just Rein, or her too. "Sir, if I may. The other student instigated the fight, he started throwing punches. Rein was defending herself," she said. She forgot who threw the first punches... but it didn't really matter. "The other student goaded Rein and all she could do was protect herself." Juniper said, trying to sound innocent while still protecting Rein.

Leucos
November 13th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Juniper gulped. She had no idea what to say... she had never been in trouble before! She didn't even know if it was just Rein, or her too. "Sir, if I may. The other student instigated the fight, he started throwing punches. Rein was defending herself," she said. She forgot who threw the first punches... but it didn't really matter. "The other student goaded Rein and all she could do was protect herself." Juniper said, trying to sound innocent while still protecting Rein.

Mistral looked at juniper as his wings settle a little
" my dear why are you with this trouble maker? Juniper your brighter then she is and a good girl. But if what you say is true .... Rein won't be having detention . And by the by , I already knew rein caused this . She causes more fights then I can count " he said and smiled at juniper but growled at the cat faunus , who still had her ears down " concerning her .... Past " he added with a hint of disgust . He walked off . Rein hissed slightly

Liekki
November 13th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Mistral looked at juniper as his wings settle a little
" my dear why are you with this trouble maker? Juniper your brighter then she is and a good girl. But if what you say is true .... Rein won't be having detention . And by the by , I already knew rein caused this . She causes more fights then I can count " he said and smiled at juniper but growled at the cat faunus , who still had her ears down " concerning her .... Past " he added with a hint of disgust . He walked off . Rein hissed slightly
Juniper frowned. She had liked the principle... until now. "What's his problem with you?" She asked. She watched as the principal walked around a corner and was out of sight. She looked around at the empty halls, thinking.
(Sorry, I'm lazy and don't feel like posting long stuff)

Leucos
November 13th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Juniper frowned. She had liked the principle... until now. "What's his problem with you?" She asked. She watched as the principal walked around a corner and was out of sight. She looked around at the empty halls, thinking.
(Sorry, I'm lazy and don't feel like posting long stuff)

It be ok and I believe that's writers block you've got ^^ )
Rein looked up at the deer faunus and her tail flicked
" like he said it's my past.... It wasn't a very good one either ....so...yeah " she said and scratched both her cat ears and purred . She took a deep breath and exhaled , she looked at juniper again

Liekki
November 13th, 2017, 05:31 PM
It be ok and I believe that's writers block you've got ^^ )
Rein looked up at the deer faunus and her tail flicked
" like he said it's my past.... It wasn't a very good one either ....so...yeah " she said and scratched both her cat ears and purred . She took a deep breath and exhaled , she looked at juniper again
"Why would he judge you for your past? It's not his business, either." She frowned in the principal's general whereabouts. She sighed and looked over to Rein. "Would you tell me your past?" She asked quietly. She understood if Rein didn't want to elaborate... they hadn't known each other long.

Leucos
November 13th, 2017, 05:41 PM
"Why would he judge you for your past? It's not his business, either." She frowned in the principal's general whereabouts. She sighed and looked over to Rein. "Would you tell me your past?" She asked quietly. She understood if Rein didn't want to elaborate... they hadn't known each other long.

Rein blinked a few times as she listened to juniper speak , it was just like yesterday she remembered everything clearly but yet she didn't wanna say anything though juniper asked so why not. She took a long deep breath and exhaled
" I was eight or nine in the streets of London being cornered by men in white coats , trying to calm me down . They thought I was crazy or a freak since I had my ears and tail, but they didnt know what monster layed inside me , but one man grew tired of calming me down and grabbed a Crowbar he hit me about three times , my anger grew to an uncontrolled stage my pupils shrunk and everything whent black ..... Next thing I knew I was standing in a pool of blood..... The white coat men dead .... " she trailed off as the entire memory played through her head and her ears pinned against her hair , she was silent for a while.

Liekki
November 13th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Rein blinked a few times as she listened to juniper speak , it was just like yesterday she remembered everything clearly but yet she didn't wanna say anything though juniper asked so why not. She took a long deep breath and exhaled
" I was eight or nine in the streets of London being cornered by men in white coats , trying to calm me down . They thought I was crazy or a freak since I had my ears and tail, but they didnt know what monster layed inside me , but one man grew tired of calming me down and grabbed a Crowbar he hit me about three times , my anger grew to an uncontrolled stage my pupils shrunk and everything whent black ..... Next thing I knew I was standing in a pool of blood..... The white coat men dead .... " she trailed off as the entire memory played through her head and her ears pinned against her hair , she was silent for a while.
Juniper was silent for a while. "That's not your fault. He shouldn't blame you for that." She pondered what Rein had said. "That's awful. Some people just... don't get it. That they can't do things like that. Everyone has feelings and thoughts... even if they aren't normal." Her past wasn't nearly as bad as that. She hadn't hurt anyone, just been cast out as an orphan. But she had found her way. Rein's situation was much worse because others knew about her past. "How do they know?"

Leucos
November 13th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Juniper was silent for a while. "That's not your fault. He shouldn't blame you for that." She pondered what Rein had said. "That's awful. Some people just... don't get it. That they can't do things like that. Everyone has feelings and thoughts... even if they aren't normal." Her past wasn't nearly as bad as that. She hadn't hurt anyone, just been cast out as an orphan. But she had found her way. Rein's situation was much worse because others knew about her past. "How do they know?"

Rein snapped out of it and looked at Juniper
" Records . ... My last name is Liddell ....so he must have talked to the owner of the asylum I was supposed to go to " she said a bit of fear in her voice she wasn't insane , but yet others thought she was! She looked back down
" and it was my fault....I let it happen " she said

Liekki
November 14th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Rein snapped out of it and looked at Juniper
" Records . ... My last name is Liddell ....so he must have talked to the owner of the asylum I was supposed to go to " she said a bit of fear in her voice she wasn't insane , but yet others thought she was! She looked back down
" and it was my fault....I let it happen " she said
"It's not your fault... and we learn from our mistakes, now you'll know how to handle yourself. No matter what, they should have treated you with respect." She said, holding her head high. She felt a growing connection with Rein, but she wouldn't admit it to herself. That would only make things more awkward. "It's okay," she reassured softly.

Leucos
November 14th, 2017, 04:00 PM
"It's not your fault... and we learn from our mistakes, now you'll know how to handle yourself. No matter what, they should have treated you with respect." She said, holding her head high. She felt a growing connection with Rein, but she wouldn't admit it to herself. That would only make things more awkward. "It's okay," she reassured softly.

Rein was confused at the moment as to why this other faunus was nice to her but was glad . It wasn't like this in London , she ran off from her family her mom's might have looked for her but she wouldn't have known like the coward and beast she was she didn't dare go back but she never backed down from a fight, she was only a coward when it came to admitting she had done something wrong or embarrassing her family who were also faunus. Her ears twitched
" if you say so , but that will still remain in my memory . Reminding me of what I a-" she was cut off from the bell it was free time . To do what ever you wanted in the school " free time I guess " she quickly said and her tail flicked

Liekki
November 14th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Rein was confused at the moment as to why this other faunus was nice to her but was glad . It wasn't like this in London , she ran off from her family her mom's might have looked for her but she wouldn't have known like the coward and beast she was she didn't dare go back but she never backed down from a fight, she was only a coward when it came to admitting she had done something wrong or embarrassing her family who were also faunus. Her ears twitched
" if you say so , but that will still remain in my memory . Reminding me of what I a-" she was cut off from the bell it was free time . To do what ever you wanted in the school " free time I guess " she quickly said and her tail flicked
"So..." Juniper strayed from the awkward subject, "what do you want to do? Board games, uh..." She was unsure of what others did during the time. She had always read and glared at the kids screaming at each other around her. "I don't know. What do you usually do?" She asked. She tried to push away thoughts of her own past and Rein's. She wanted to do something cheerful, otherwise she was going to have a mental breakdown.

Leucos
November 14th, 2017, 04:22 PM
"So..." Juniper strayed from the awkward subject, "what do you want to do? Board games, uh..." She was unsure of what others did during the time. She had always read and glared at the kids screaming at each other around her. "I don't know. What do you usually do?" She asked. She tried to push away thoughts of her own past and Rein's. She wanted to do something cheerful, otherwise she was going to have a mental breakdown.

Rein smiled this time as her tail swayed
" books , books books and more books. And did I mention books? " she said with a wide smile . Like her mother Blake she loves reading it was like she could never part from it , she did love music as well like her other mother . Her tail thrashed happily . She was hooked on reading Shakespeare at the moment , and other great masters of literature Stephen king for example . She held onto Romeo and Juliet in her hands

Liekki
November 14th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Rein smiled this time as her tail swayed
" books , books books and more books. And did I mention books? " she said with a wide smile . Like her mother Blake she loves reading it was like she could never part from it , she did love music as well like her other mother . Her tail thrashed happily . She was hooked on reading Shakespeare at the moment , and other great masters of literature Stephen king for example . She held onto Romeo and Juliet in her hands
I'm reading Hamlet by Shakespeare in English lol)
Juniper smiled, "now, you're talking my language. Do you want to go to the library?" It was her favorite place because it was quiet and peaceful. She liked the smell of the old books. No one ever went in there because no one would willingly read except for a few nerds. And she was proud to call herself a nerd. But... she couldn't erase from her mind the look that the principal had given Rein. One of distaste and disgust. She was definitely not going to forget it, it would be in her mind forever. Or until Juniper made it even... no. She was a good student... right?

Leucos
November 14th, 2017, 04:45 PM
I'm reading Hamlet by Shakespeare in English lol)
Juniper smiled, "now, you're talking my language. Do you want to go to the library?" It was her favorite place because it was quiet and peaceful. She liked the smell of the old books. No one ever went in there because no one would willingly read except for a few nerds. And she was proud to call herself a nerd. But... she couldn't erase from her mind the look that the principal had given Rein. One of distaste and disgust. She was definitely not going to forget it, it would be in her mind forever. Or until Juniper made it even... no. She was a good student... right?

Rein eyes lit up in excitement " yes! " she said and jumped up to her feet she was already finished with her current book all she needed was a new one . Her tail couldn't help but thrash happily , the reason why she loves to read was that the many ideas and languages the books were written in . And it also gave her a chance to escape this world. " c'mon! " she said happily and ran to the library with a cute giggle

Liekki
November 14th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Rein eyes lit up in excitement " yes! " she said and jumped up to her feet she was already finished with her current book all she needed was a new one . Her tail couldn't help but thrash happily , the reason why she loves to read was that the many ideas and languages the books were written in . And it also gave her a chance to escape this world. " c'mon! " she said happily and ran to the library with a cute giggle
Juniper laughed quietly and followed Rein. When they had entered, she began to scan the shelves for something interesting to read. "Have any ideas?" She asked Rein.

Leucos
November 14th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Juniper laughed quietly and followed Rein. When they had entered, she began to scan the shelves for something interesting to read. "Have any ideas?" She asked Rein.

Rein returned her book her ear twitched as she heard juniper
" hey I'm on a Shakespeare thing right now but it's up to you " she said with another smile. Her purple eyes skimmed the shelves as her tail twitched she grabbed a book her thumb ran along its spine . Macbeth the book was titled . " I'll be on the couch " she said as she waved . Opened the book and started reading

Liekki
November 14th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Rein returned her book her ear twitched as she heard juniper
" hey I'm on a Shakespeare thing right now but it's up to you " she said with another smile. Her purple eyes skimmed the shelves as her tail twitched she grabbed a book her thumb ran along its spine . Macbeth the book was titled . " I'll be on the couch " she said as she waved . Opened the book and started reading
She walked through the library, running her fingers over the spines of the books. One book with a gold spine caught her eye. It was titled "Fauni, the History and Cause" She pulled it off and walked over to Rein's couch. "Look," she showed her the cover.

Leucos
November 14th, 2017, 05:24 PM
She walked through the library, running her fingers over the spines of the books. One book with a gold spine caught her eye. It was titled "Fauni, the History and Cause" She pulled it off and walked over to Rein's couch. "Look," she showed her the cover.

Rein looked at the book and had her ears down
I'm no faunus only a monster she thought but smiled any way . She looked up at juniper " and? " she asked she had no idea why she would want to read this since the subject never appealed to her . She knew why she was what she was it was in the blood. Her tail was on her lap as she put her own book away

Liekki
November 14th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Rein looked at the book and had her ears down
I'm no faunus only a monster she thought but smiled any way . She looked up at juniper " and? " she asked she had no idea why she would want to read this since the subject never appealed to her . She knew why she was what she was it was in the blood. Her tail was on her laps as she put her own book away
Juniper shrugged, worried she had offended Rein. "Don't you want to know the science behind it? Or at least some history?" She opened to a random page in the middle of the book, Most often, however, the cells mix to form a subtler mosaic across the whole body, and chimeras look and act like other individuals within the species. There is even a chance that you are one yourself. She tilted her head. So even science agreed that we act like humans... so why is there so much discrimination?

Leucos
November 14th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Juniper shrugged, worried she had offended Rein. "Don't you want to know the science behind it? Or at least some history?" She opened to a random page in the middle of the book, Most often, however, the cells mix to form a subtler mosaic across the whole body, and chimeras look and act like other individuals within the species. There is even a chance that you are one yourself. She tilted her head. So even science agreed that we act like humans... so why is there so much discrimination?

Rein still had her ears down as she looked at juniper from the corner of her eye
" I know some history from my mother or at least one of them . She was apart of a group called the white fang . a group of faunus that just wanted to be respected and it worked when a another leader took control but not out of trust out of fear. They stole things and the worst part it was working . My mother was apart of the white FAng But SHe quit " she said as she looked down ( Lool up rWBY Wiki FOr Faunus And whitefang)

Liekki
November 14th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Rein still had her ears down as she looked at juniper from the corner of her eye
" I know some history from my mother or at least one of them . She was apart of a group called the white fang . a group of faunus that just wanted to be respected and it worked when a another leader took control but not out of trust out of fear. They stole things and the worst part it was working . My mother was apart of the white FAng But SHe quit " she said as she looked down ( Lool up rWBY Wiki FOr Faunus And whitefang)
"Oh..." she said uncomfortably. She understood that her mother was good because she had quit when things had gotten bad... but the White Fang group made things harder for the Faunus. Now all the humans assumed every Faunus was a terrorist. "So, what did you learn, then?"

Leucos
November 14th, 2017, 05:49 PM
"Oh..." she said uncomfortably. She understood that her mother was good because she had quit when things had gotten bad... but the White Fang group made things harder for the Faunus. Now all the humans assumed every Faunus was a terrorist. "So, what did you learn, then?"

Rein looked up at juniper
" That when a cruel ruler takes control , cruel rules follow " she said and leaned against the couch . Sometimes she wished she hadn't run off . But this school was better then being alone

Liekki
November 14th, 2017, 05:52 PM
" That when a cruel ruler takes control , cruel rules follow " she said and leaned against the couch . Sometimes she wished she hadn't run off . But this school was better then being alone
Juniper nodded, "so... do you want me to put it back or...?" Juniper only wanted to lighten her friend's mood. She had that look of regret, and she wanted Rein to know she isn't in the wrong.

Leucos
November 14th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Juniper nodded, "so... do you want me to put it back or...?" Juniper only wanted to lighten her friend's mood. She had that look of regret, and she wanted Rein to know she isn't in the wrong.

Rein nodded " please put it back? " she asked and rubbed her forehead her tail curled and uncurled she had a headache already. Her ears twitched as well .

Darky
November 14th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Rein nodded " please put it back? " she asked and rubbed her forehead her tail curled and uncurled she had a headache already. Her ears twitched as well .
(Hawkstar I'm using Blake and sweetie{cause you kinda put me in this with mentioning Blake})
Sweetie rabbit ears twitched. She heard footsteps.
"Rein, wasn't mom coming today? Our cat one?" Sweetie asked. Blake came in as she looked at her two daughters. She smiled. She just hoped the fanua protectors were still active.

PokeCat
November 14th, 2017, 06:40 PM
(forgot about this. Anyone open?)

Leucos
November 14th, 2017, 06:45 PM
(Hawkstar I'm using Blake and sweetie{cause you kinda put me in this with mentioning Blake})
Sweetie rabbit ears twitched. She heard footsteps.
"Rein, wasn't mom coming today? Our cat one?" Sweetie asked. Blake came in as she looked at her two daughters. She smiled. She just hoped the fanua protectors were still active.

Sorry but it was kinda tricky not to Have her Past Mentioned which will happen in powered and it WILL :3 )
Rein Snapped Out Of It She Looked At Her Family And Her...MOM!? She Was Wide Eyed And Backed Up As She Got Off The Couch. What SHe Had Done All Those Years Ago , Will She Be Forgivin?
" Mom....i... Listen...those M-men...t-they H-hurt Me . I K-killed Them But only To Defend Myself! I Just Had To Run Off!" She Said Quickly As Her Tail Was Between Her Legs

Darky
November 14th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Sorry but it was kinda tricky not to Have her Past Mentioned which will happen in powered and it WILL :3 )
Rein Snapped Out Of It She Looked At Her Family And Her...MOM!? She Was Wide Eyed And Backed Up As She Got Off The Couch. What SHe Had Done All Those Years Ago , Will She Be Forgivin?
" Mom....i... Listen...those M-men...t-they H-hurt Me . I K-killed Them But only To Defend Myself! I Just Had To Run Off!" She Said Quickly As Her Tail Was Between Her Legs
"I know rein we forgive you. Marcie would have killed them if they harmed you. Also sweetie followed you and when with you. Lucky she had a inplug bookbag." Blake explained. Sweetie When back to drawing she felt gray messing with her hair.
"Gray aren't you supposed to be a fauna protectors practice? Sliver will get mad. And you thought your sister being leader is good" sweetie said.

Leucos
November 14th, 2017, 07:08 PM
"I know rein we forgive you. Marcie would have killed them if they harmed you. Also sweetie followed you and when with you. Lucky she had a inplug bookbag." Blake explained. Sweetie When back to drawing she felt gray messing with her hair.
"Gray aren't you supposed to be a fauna protectors practice? Sliver will get mad. And you thought your sister being leader is good" sweetie said.

It's just rein and the principle Mistral I'm using )
Rein was still afraid she shook her head
" n-n-no! I'm a Monster Sam may not be but I AM!! " she yelled as her eyes were glowing her pupils shrunk she growled she looked away and her eyes stopped glowing " the people were dead blood was on my hands you weren't there! How could you forgive m-me so easily? " she asked as she searched for an escape route , now she was both a beast and a coward . She will rather run again then to face her mother.

Darky
November 14th, 2017, 07:13 PM
It's just rein and the principle Mistral I'm using )
Rein was still afraid she shook her head
" n-n-no! I'm a Monster Sam may not be but I AM!! " she yelled as her eyes were glowing her pupils shrunk she growled she looked away and her eyes stopped glowing " the people were dead blood was on my hands you weren't there! How could you forgive m-me so easily? " she asked as she searched for an escape route , now she was both a beast and a coward . She will rather run again then to face her mother.
Sweetie was in front of her sister.
"Come on you chicken. And I'm the youngest. Now I know how jinx feels" sweetie said. She felt someone grabbing her ears. "OWWWWWWW" she whined.

Leucos
November 14th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Sweetie was in front of her sister.
"Come on you chicken. And I'm the youngest. Now I know how jinx feels" sweetie said. She felt someone grabbing her ears. "OWWWWWWW" she whined.

Rein hissed as she heard her sister yell her tail thrashed and her eyes glowed pupils shrunk . She bared her teeth and her rage grew stronger by the minute she grabbed her sister and threw her to the side she looked at the bully who was harming her sister and smacked her fists together
" fight me instead " she said in a deeper tone of voice and huffed smoke came out of her nose. Her cat ears were back , she was ready to fight again. First fight was with Bartholomew who learned his lesson and now this one.

Darky
November 14th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Rein hissed as she heard her sister yell her tail thrashed and her eyes glowed pupils shrunk . She bared her teeth and her rage grew stronger by the minute she grabbed her sister and threw her to the side she looked at the bully who was harming her sister and smacked her fists together
" fight me instead " she said in a deeper tone of voice and huffed smoke came out of her nose. Her cat ears were back , she was ready to fight again. First fight was with Bartholomew who learned his lesson and now this one.
"Okay" the leader one said as the tall one still had sweetie.
"Where Marcie when you need her?" Sweetie asked.
"Shut up light box female" the tall kid said.
"Why are you even with them?" Sweetie asked. The tall one pointed to the callor.

Leucos
November 14th, 2017, 07:46 PM
"Okay" the leader one said as the tall one still had sweetie.
"Where Marcie when you need her?" Sweetie asked.
"Shut up light box female" the tall kid said.
"Why are you even with them?" Sweetie asked. The tall one pointed to the callor.

Rein smirked then vanished she used her speed to punch the leader in his chest multiple times , then she did a spinning kick to the leaders head . She had beaten Bartholomew and he was strong but not strong enough , her hands were still fists as she snarled she was in beast mode. Mistrial wasn't far from the library as he had his cup of coffee he then noticed blake
" ahh miss Blake , here for your trouble maker daughter? " he asked a little coldly with his eagle wings behind his back " she got into a fight this morning and knocked a student out " he added as he shifted his glasses

Darky
November 14th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Rein smirked then vanished she used her speed to punch the leader in his chest multiple times , then she did a spinning kick to the leaders head . She had beaten Bartholomew and he was strong but not strong enough , her hands were still fists as she snarled she was in beast mode. Mistrial wasn't far from the library as he had his cup of coffee he then noticed blake
" ahh miss Blake , here for your trouble maker daughter? " he asked a little coldly with his eagle wings behind his back " she got into a fight this morning and knocked a student out " he added as he shifted his glasses "mistral she's just protecting hr sister. It happenes. Runs in both families" Blake explained. Two girls were running down the hall. One grabbed sweetie safely the other chained the bully and broke the callor.
"Ruby. Emerald! That will do" sliver said. "Mistal my buddy remember rein made a promise to protect sweetie" sliver said. Ruby and em smiled as they headed back to training with Lilly and fracture.

Leucos
November 14th, 2017, 09:00 PM
"mistral she's just protecting hr sister. It happenes. Runs in both families" Blake explained. Two girls were running down the hall. One grabbed sweetie safely the other chained the bully and broke the callor.
"Ruby. Emerald! That will do" sliver said. "Mistal my buddy remember rein made a promise to protect sweetie" sliver said. Ruby and em smiled as they headed back to training with Lilly and fracture.

Mistrial narrowed his eyes as his wings spread
" she's insane!look! " he said and pointed to rein and he gasped. Rein snarled and knocked the bully out and she punched a wall. The principle ran up to the cat and grabbed her " Rein that's enough! Snap out of it or its detention! " he threatened and rein hit him in the face and that made him angry but she was still in beast mode. " fine then detention " Mistral said and grabbed the cat faunus by her tail he wasn't happy " good day Blake " he said and Rein whined as she tried to run off but Mistral still held her tail

Darky
November 15th, 2017, 06:36 AM
Mistrial narrowed his eyes as his wings spread
" she's insane!look! " he said and pointed to rein and he gasped. Rein snarled and knocked the bully out and she punched a wall. The principle ran up to the cat and grabbed her " Rein that's enough! Snap out of it or its detention! " he threatened and rein hit him in the face and that made him angry but she was still in beast mode. " fine then detention " Mistral said and grabbed the cat faunus by her tail he wasn't happy " good day Blake " he said and Rein whined as she tried to run off but Mistral still held her tail
"Mistal put her tail down." Sliver hissed. "You forget you provides the safety of the the school. I can and will fight you if you don't let her go" sliver threaten. Ruby and em hid behind Blake. They knew who was going to be defeated and it wasn't sliver.

Leucos
November 15th, 2017, 03:29 PM
"Mistal put her tail down." Sliver hissed. "You forget you provides the safety of the the school. I can and will fight you if you don't let her go" sliver threaten. Ruby and em hid behind Blake. They knew who was going to be defeated and it wasn't sliver.

Rein hissed as she tried to claw the principle , Mistral left eye twitched
" then get this beast to calm down " he said angrily as his wings folded behind his back. He let go of reins tail and the cat faunus fell forward with another hiss , Mistral rubbed his forehead " kids " he said and when into his office . Rein growled as she watched the principle walk off , she was still in beast mode . Her tail thrashed angrily as her ears pinned against her head

Darky
November 15th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Rein hissed as she tried to claw the principle , Mistral left eye twitched
" then get this beast to calm down " he said angrily as his wings folded behind his back. He let go of reins tail and the cat faunus fell forward with another hiss , Mistral rubbed his forehead " kids " he said and when into his office . Rein growled as she watched the principle walk off , she was still in beast mode . Her tail thrashed angrily as her ears pinned against her head(I MADE IT!)
Sliver opened a portal and mentioned for rein to follow. She had unlocked her alpha Power and she had a ton of control being leader. She became calmer and more serious.
"Gray you have practice with your wife. She's waiting. Unless push ups will do" sliver said.

Leucos
November 15th, 2017, 04:37 PM
(I MADE IT!)
Sliver opened a portal and mentioned for rein to follow. She had unlocked her alpha Power and she had a ton of control being leader. She became calmer and more serious.
"Gray you have practice with your wife. She's waiting. Unless push ups will do" sliver said.

Congratulations ! ^^ :love4: )
Rein looked at the unknown student and she hissed yet again she backed up as her purple eyes showed coldness. The cat growled and ran off in the school she wasn't the one to follow orders any ways she made an Angry Meow As She Ran Around A corner

Darky
November 15th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Congratulations ! ^^ :love4: )
Rein looked at the unknown student and she hissed yet again she backed up as her purple eyes showed coldness. The cat growled and ran off in the school she wasn't the one to follow orders any ways she made an Angry Meow As She Ran Around A corner
Sliver grabbed rein with a rope took her to the portal closed the doorway and untied rein.
"Rein calm down. I'm a friend of your mothers and taught you how to fight" sliver said. There were some dummies

Leucos
November 15th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Sliver grabbed rein with a rope took her to the portal closed the doorway and untied rein.
"Rein calm down. I'm a friend of your mothers and taught you how to fight" sliver said. There were some dummies
This is NOT like powered only the gym is where faunus kids train ... -_- )
Rein snarled and attacked the unknown person they were in the gym as she tried to run off again , she wasn't gonna listen . If sliver wanted her to listen she would have to use force . Rein punched the schools wall and her tail thrashed angrily she held her head as she sat down leaning against the wall , her eyes still glowing As She had A Panicked Look in Her Eyes when the looked sIDE TO side.

Darky
November 15th, 2017, 05:04 PM
This is NOT like powered only the gym is where faunus kids train ... -_- )
Rein snarled and attacked the unknown person they were in the gym as she tried to run off again , she wasn't gonna listen . If sliver wanted her to listen she would have to use force . Rein punched the schools wall and her tail thrashed angrily she held her head as she sat down leaning against the wall , her eyes still glowing As She had A Panicked Look in Her Eyes when the looked sIDE TO side.
(No! Sliver made a portal like ari did with ruby. Just forget it) sliver eyes glew as she chained rein to the floor.
"Tai some help please?" Sliver asked as the chains got thicker and stronger.

Leucos
November 15th, 2017, 05:10 PM
(No! Sliver made a portal like ari did with ruby. Just forget it) sliver eyes glew as she chained rein to the floor.
"Tai some help please?" Sliver asked as the chains got thicker and stronger.

Tai narrowed her eyes as she made the chains tighten around Rein , tai was a Fox faunus. The cat faunus hissed and kicked sliver away or tried to , it took her a long time to calm down like last time . " the chains will hold her she just needs some time to calm down it worked for me " tai said and left . Rein glared at sliver as she bared her teeth

Liekki
November 15th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Thanks)
Juniper gasped and looked at Rein, "Rein... are you okay. I'm so sorry I just can't help! I don't know how... Rein..." tears ran from her face. If she was going to admit it, she was scared. Scared out of her mind. She didn't know who these people were, but it was obvious Rein was trying to get away from them. She backed away slowly, guilt pouring through her. She looked at the other Faunus, "What are you doing to her?" she asked, eyes wild.

Darky
November 15th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Tai narrowed her eyes as she made the chains tighten around Rein , tai was a Fox faunus. The cat faunus hissed and kicked sliver away or tried to , it took her a long time to calm down like last time . " the chains will hold her she just needs some time to calm down it worked for me " tai said and left . Rein glared at sliver as she bared her teeth
Thanks)
Juniper gasped and looked at Rein, "Rein... are you okay. I'm so sorry I just can't help! I don't know how... Rein..." tears ran from her face. If she was going to admit it, she was scared. Scared out of her mind. She didn't know who these people were, but it was obvious Rein was trying to get away from them. She backed away slowly, guilt pouring through her. She looked at the other Faunus, "What are you doing to her?" she asked, eyes wild.
"Thanks tai" sliver said. Her cat ears twitched as she looked at Jupiter. Before she could speak someone said something.
"It's how you calm her down otherwise you have her in beast mode all day" sweetie said.
"When did you get here" sliver asked.
"I'm quite and quick. 5 minutes and 20 seconds ago" sweetie answered.

Liekki
November 15th, 2017, 05:36 PM
"Thanks tai" sliver said. Her cat ears twitched as she looked at Jupiter. Before she could speak someone said something.
"It's how you calm her down otherwise you have her in beast mode all day" sweetie said.
Juniper blinked, "Rein, are you okay?" She looked down at her, kneeling at her side, reaching forward to put her hand on Rein's forehead. "You're going to be okay... what's wrong?" Her brow furrowed. Everything had happened so fast, and she wasn't even there for most of it. All she wanted was to ease her friend's pain... Juniper began to wonder if they were still friends. No, of course they were, why would they be anything more? She was just confused, that's all...
Hawkstar

Darky
November 15th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Juniper blinked, "Rein, are you okay?" She looked down at her, kneeling at her side, reaching forward to put her hand on Rein's forehead. "You're going to be okay... what's wrong?" Her brow furrowed. Everything had happened so fast, and she wasn't even there for most of it. All she wanted was to ease her friend's pain... Juniper began to wonder if they were still friends. No, of course they were, why would they be anything more? She was just confused, that's all...
Hawkstar
Sweetie started to explain their backstory with sliver and tai and what basically happening.
"That's why- we have to have her name on the chains to calm her down" sweetie said eating a carrot.

Leucos
November 15th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Hawkstar

Rein growled at her sister sweetie and sliver but she froze when she saw her friend juniper she had a small snarl but purred afterwards . Her eyes showed some fear but it soon vanished still showing a little bit of anger and hatred
" c-compli.....cated " was the only thing she managed to say after she looked down she pulled at the chains she soon surrendered and layed her head against the wall. She then looked at her mom and pointed her tail towards her for juniper to see who her mom was. Alicewolfheart

Liekki
November 15th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Rein growled at her sister sweetie and sliver but she froze when she saw her friend juniper she had a small snarl but purred afterwards . Her eyes showed some fear but it soon vanished still showing a little bit of anger and hatred
" c-compli.....cated " was the only thing she managed to say after she looked down she pulled at the chains she soon surrendered and layed her head against the wall. She then looked at her mom and pointed her tail towards her for juniper to see who her mom was. Alicewolfheart

Sweetie started to explain their backstory with sliver and tai and what basically happening.
"That's why- we have to have her name on the chains to calm her down" sweetie said eating a carrot.
Juniper looked at Rein's mother. "Oh, but Rein wouldn't hurt anyone now. Rein?" She looked back at Rein, who was still. Juniper bit her lip. "As long as you're okay..." she looked at Rein's family curiously. "What are you doing in the school, anyway?"

Darky
November 15th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Juniper looked at Rein's mother. "Oh, but Rein wouldn't hurt anyone now. Rein?" She looked back at Rein, who was still. Juniper bit her lip. "As long as you're okay..." she looked at Rein's family curiously. "What are you doing in the school, anyway?""I got here. Both our moms are teachers. Well if you count librarian(Marice). Librain assistant and play manger(Blake) to be teachers yea" sweetie explained. The chains started to soften but where still hard to get out of.

Onyxfire
January 1st, 2018, 08:58 PM
Form
Name: Tiana Irbia
Looks: Really curly dark chestnut hair, has dark mocha skin, has dark brown eyes, always wears a cream yellow top matched with a cream yellow head band, has big bobcat ears with a bobcat tail and bobcat claws
Personality: Always attentive to her surroundings, is awkward around new people, is always thinking, prefers to do things alone, is always organized, if in an uncomfortable situation/convo she will proceed to walk away
Type of faunus: Bob-cat
Sexuality: Straight
Love interest: Open
Power - Invisibility

Form
Name: Nato Dizon
Looks: Shaggy blonde hair with a light skin-tone, wears a white shirt with jeans, carries a cloak around, has a Japanese Akita's ears and tail
Personality: Really clingy, loves attention, is always with someone can't stand to be alone, loves meeting new people, always tries to make new friends, can be a drama queen to get attention, always gets what he wants, really playful
Type of faunus: A Japanese Akita
Sexuality: Straight
Love interest: Open
Power - Hypnosis

Form
Name: Arlene Meyers
Looks: Has light pink short hair with light skin, has a bit of freckles around her nose and shoulders, wears a pink tank-top with shorts, has flamingo legs
Personality: Is really flirtatious, can be stalkers, can be bossy, loves meeting new people, hates waiting,kind of nosy, looooovessssss shrimp, gets annoyed easily
Type of faunus: Flamingo
Love interest Open
Power - Ability to read minds