PDA

View Full Version : dusk till dawn(private!)

Static
October 27th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Ok so here we go again XD
So I told you what happens,but I will explain a little.So the mother is human and she married a fox person,and had two kids.A daughter and a son.They where mostly like there father,and where able to turn into foxes.They could but when they got angry,they had the fox ears,tail,fangs,and sharper claws.Ok so from here.Let's go!(starts when the parents are alive)

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Human appearence-
Fox appearance-

Name-Akemi
Age-10
Gender-female
Human appearence-Black curley hair with one blonde strand of hair,and emerald green eyes.
Fox appearence-Sleek black with a fluffy tail and orange eyes with a white spot under her right eye.

Name-Akinari
Age-32
Gender-male
Human appearence-Blonde hair with darker Brown in some areas and orange eyes.
Fox appearence-Grey with orange eyes and fluffy fur.

KayMew07

KayMew07
October 27th, 2017, 04:32 PM
name-Hiromasa
Age- 10
Gender- male
Human appearance- blonde hair, emerald green eyes
Fox appearance-blonde fox, orange eyes, 0ne ear pierced

Human appearance- brown hair, emerald green eyes
Age- 31
Gender-female
name-Suzu

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Hiromasa was eating his noodles with happiness next to his sister who's face was eating hers with a levi his momma was washing the dishes and dad was asleep

Static
October 28th, 2017, 09:34 AM
Hiromasa was eating his noodles with happiness next to his sister who's face was eating hers with a levi his momma was washing the dishes and dad was asleep
Akemi sighed,finishing and standing up."Do you want to go to the woods?" She asked her brother,putting her plate in the sink.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 09:37 AM
Akemi sighed,finishing and standing up."Do you want to go to the woods?" She asked her brother,putting her plate in the sink.
"yeah!" he jumped with joy putting his bowl in the sink
(time skip)
they were outside in the woods Hiromasa saw a ball and thought of the moon "you know what I want to be? an ASTRONOT!"

Static
October 28th, 2017, 09:42 AM
"yeah!" he jumped with joy putting his bowl in the sink
(time skip)
they were outside in the woods Hiromasa saw a ball and thought of the moon "you know what I want to be? an ASTRONOT!"
She groaned." I get it for the hundreth millionth time!!!" She said.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 10:12 AM
She groaned." I get it for the hundreth millionth time!!!" She said.
he pouted before smiling he turned into a blonde fox and ran towards rain puddles

Static
October 28th, 2017, 10:16 AM
he pouted before smiling he turned into a blonde fox and ran towards rain puddles
Akemi raced after him,turning into a black fox with a white spot under her right eye.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 10:27 AM
Akemi raced after him,turning into a black fox with a white spot under her right eye.
they ran all the way to there 'spot' on the hill Hiromasa turned human and sat on the edge of the cliff smiling at the nature
-------------
Suzu looked at her husband smiling "Akiari, good morning" she smiled sweetly handing him his breakfast

Static
October 28th, 2017, 10:31 AM
they ran all the way to there 'spot' on the hill Hiromasa turned human and sat on the edge of the cliff smiling at the nature
-------------
Suzu looked at her husband smiling "Akiari, good morning" she smiled sweetly handing him his breakfast
Akemi turned back to her human form,sitting beside her brother,laying down to enjoy the sun.
---
"Morning." He said smiling."Smells good."

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Akemi turned back to her human form,sitting beside her brother,laying down to enjoy the sun.
---
"Morning." He said smiling."Smells good."
there was a knock on the door " open up its the CAK"
``````````````
her bother felt something was wrong like a gut feeling

Static
October 28th, 2017, 10:43 AM
there was a knock on the door " open up its the CAK"
``````````````
her bother felt something was wrong like a gut feeling
Akari looked at the door,trying to keep a calm face."I don't know what your doing here.All of the werewolves died years ago." He said.
---
She glanced at him,worried."I feel like something's wrong.Should we heqad back?" She asked.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Akari looked at the door,trying to keep a calm face."I don't know what your doing here.All of the werewolves died years ago." He said.
---
She glanced at him,worried."I feel like something's wrong.Should we head back?" She asked.
they banged the door harder "that's not why were here were looking for the rare were fox"

Static
October 28th, 2017, 10:51 AM
they banged the door harder "that's not why were here were looking for the rare were fox"
He opened the door." Your not going to find any here." He said.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 10:58 AM
He opened the door." Your not going to find any here." He said.
the CAK saw his orange eyes "get em" he muttered the wife grabbed him and they went out running into their kids

Static
October 28th, 2017, 11:02 AM
the CAK saw his orange eyes "get em" he muttered the wife grabbed him and they went out running into their kids
He turned into a brown fox,snapping at ones hand.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 11:07 AM
He turned into a brown fox,snapping at ones hand.
the mom told the kids to run to grandmas they did the mom tried to stop the CAK.
----------------
"I'm scared onne~chan" he sad with a sad face 'I just wanted to go to the moon' he thought

Static
October 28th, 2017, 11:12 AM
the mom told the kids to run to grandmas they did the mom tried to stop the CAK.
----------------
"I'm scared onne~chan" he sad with a sad face 'I just wanted to go to the moon' he thought
Akemi nodded,grabbing hiromasa's hand and running before the CAK could see them.The father tried to break free and keep Suzu from getting hurt.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 11:15 AM
Akemi nodded,grabbing hiromasa's hand and running before the CAK could see them.The father tried to break free and keep Suzu from getting hurt.
suzu feel to the ground she was stabbed in the shoulder
---------------------
Hiromasa and Onee~chan made it he fell to the ground out of breath

Static
October 28th, 2017, 11:20 AM
suzu feel to the ground she was stabbed in the shoulder
---------------------
Hiromasa and Onee~chan made it he fell to the ground out of breath
Akira stepped infront of her,baring his teeth and not letting them touch Suzu.
---
Akemi was panting for breath.She would be crying,but she was to shocked to do much of anything.there dad had alwase told them being a f was fine,but now they might die for it.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Akira stepped infront of her,baring his teeth and not letting them touch Suzu.
---
Akemi was panting for breath.She would be crying,but she was to shocked to do much of anything.there dad had alwase told them being a f was fine,but now they might die for it.
Hiromasa had tears in his eyes he looked at his sis "there not okay.."
```````````````
she was dying from blood loss they shot at the fox nailing him in the gut

Static
October 28th, 2017, 11:34 AM
Hiromasa had tears in his eyes he looked at his sis "there not okay.."
```````````````
she was dying from blood loss they shot at the fox nailing him in the gut
He fell down,and his breathing was ragged and slow,intill after a few muinuits,it stopped completely.
---
Akemi nodded."We need to go back." She said.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 11:42 AM
He fell down,and his breathing was ragged and slow,intill after a few muinuits,it stopped completely.
---
Akemi nodded."We need to go back." She said.
they start walking back
-----
the CAK left but Suzu got up she cried her eyes out she took her jacket wrapping it around her wound

Static
October 28th, 2017, 11:45 AM
they start walking back
-----
the CAK left but Suzu got up she cried her eyes out she took her jacket wrapping it around her wound
Akemi saw her mom first,running up to her."Why did they kill dad?" She cried between sobs.She didn't cry much,and this may have even been the first time in years.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Akemi saw her mom first,running up to her."Why did they kill dad?" She cried between sobs.She didn't cry much,and this may have even been the first time in years.
Hiromasa began crying hugging his mom "there just bad people" she explained sadly

Static
October 28th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Hiromasa began crying hugging his mom "there just bad people" she explained sadly
"What are the going to do?" She asked."Will they kill you to?"

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 12:18 PM
"What are the going to do?" She asked."Will they kill you to?"
"I...don't know" she said sadly Hiromasa gripped her tighter crying more

Static
October 28th, 2017, 12:20 PM
"I...don't know" she said sadly Hiromasa gripped her tighter crying more
(Timeaskip)
Akemi was walking home from school with her brother,but stopped when she noticed a crowd."Is there a parade or something today?" She asked a little hopeful.She loved parades,and saw one whenever she got a chance.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 12:22 PM
(Timeaskip)
Akemi was walking home from school with her brother,but stopped when she noticed a crowd."Is there a parade or something today?" She asked a little hopeful.She loved parades,and saw one whenever she got a chance.
"i don't know maybe its a space ship!" he gasped

Static
October 28th, 2017, 12:50 PM
"i don't know maybe its a space ship!" he gasped
She wanted to slap him,but decided not to."OK then.Let's go." She said,walking over to it.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 01:30 PM
She wanted to slap him,but decided not to."OK then.Let's go." She said,walking over to it.
they see there mom who has been shot in the head tears build up in Hiromasa's eyes but he's angry he stops away into the woods as his ears and tail come out his eyes glowed orange with rage

Static
October 28th, 2017, 01:48 PM
they see there mom who has been shot in the head tears build up in Hiromasa's eyes but he's angry he stops away into the woods as his ears and tail come out his eyes glowed orange with rage
Akemi tried to grab Hiromasa,bit couldn't grab him in time.She watched him go,and didn't know wether she should follow or not."They killed her..." She thought,not knowing she said it outloud.She started chasing after Hiromasa,afraid they would kill him to.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Akemi tried to grab Hiromasa,bit couldn't grab him in time.She watched him go,and didn't know wether she should follow or not."They killed her..." She thought,not knowing she said it outloud.She started chasing after Hiromasa,afraid they would kill him to.
Hiro was by the river in human form relaxing he was calmer now

Static
October 28th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Hiro was by the river in human form relaxing he was calmer now
Akemi sat beside him,but didn't say anything.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Akemi sat beside him,but didn't say anything.
he looked at her "nanas?"

Static
October 28th, 2017, 03:58 PM
he looked at her "nanas?"
She nodded." Yhea." She remained quiet.She didn't want to talk about mom or dad.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 04:02 PM
She nodded." Yhea." She remained quiet.She didn't want to talk about mom or dad.
They arrived at nanas house Hiro knocks on it

Static
October 28th, 2017, 04:03 PM
They arrived at nanas house Hiro knocks on it
Akemi waited before ringing the doorbell.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Akemi waited before ringing the doorbell.
"EH! Whos there" nana yelled from inside. Hiro laughed

Static
October 28th, 2017, 04:28 PM
"EH! Whos there" nana yelled from inside. Hiro laughed
"It's us!Hiromash and Akemi!" She called.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 04:40 PM
"It's us!Hiromash and Akemi!" She called.
a lady with what used to be blonde hair and now is grey. and a sweet smile(http://66.media.tumblr.com/f3fa7a1e746bbeda4049bc588fd35bdd/tumblr_inline_nuj5xfryg31rj2wfs_400.jpg) "hello, children" she pinches their cheeks and lets them in

Static
October 28th, 2017, 11:37 PM
a lady with what used to be blonde hair and now is grey. and a sweet smile(http://66.media.tumblr.com/f3fa7a1e746bbeda4049bc588fd35bdd/tumblr_inline_nuj5xfryg31rj2wfs_400.jpg) "hello, children" she pinches their cheeks and lets them in
Akemi smiled a little and walked in.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 11:54 PM
Akemi smiled a little and walked in.
Hiro looked at nana "mamas gone" he says sadly before grabbing and hugging the kids

Static
October 29th, 2017, 12:02 AM
Hiro looked at nana "mamas gone" he says sadly before grabbing and hugging the kids
"Dad to..." Akemi said with no emotion,even though she really felt the same as Hiro.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 12:10 AM
"Dad to..." Akemi said with no emotion,even though she really felt the same as Hiro.
"shh its going to be fine just get to bed" hiro walked to their room and lied in his orange bed

Static
October 29th, 2017, 12:14 AM
"shh its going to be fine just get to bed" hiro walked to their room and lied in his orange bed
She nodded,and walked to got in her blue bed.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 12:33 AM
She nodded,and walked to got in her blue bed.
9next morning)
Blondie was eating his favorite cereal fruity pebbles next to his sister they had a day off bc funeral

Static
October 29th, 2017, 12:55 AM
9next morning)
Blondie was eating his favorite cereal fruity pebbles next to his sister they had a day off bc funeral
Akemi was eating a poptart that she had toasted.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 01:04 AM
Akemi was eating a poptart that she had toasted.
"Onee~Chan can we go to the bakery later today?" he asked his sister putting away his bowl

Static
October 29th, 2017, 01:06 AM
"Onee~Chan can we go to the bakery later today?" he asked his sister putting away his bowl
"We don't have any money.I do want a calls though..." She said sadly.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 01:13 AM
"We don't have any money.I do want a calls though..." She said sadly.
Hiro gasped "lets make nana a cake!" he said excitedly

Static
October 29th, 2017, 01:16 AM
Hiro gasped "lets make nana a cake!" he said excitedly
"Yhea!We can make it chocolate!" She said,grabbing ingredients already.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 08:51 AM
"Yhea!We can make it chocolate!" She said,grabbing ingredients already.
He nodded a little scared of his sis with a knife "yeah!" he smiled hiding his fear (one needs to chose to be a fox and one needs to chose human)

Static
October 29th, 2017, 08:55 AM
He nodded a little scared of his sis with a knife "yeah!" he smiled hiding his fear (one needs to chose to be a fox and one needs to chose human)
Hm...akemi wants to be fox and Hiro wants to be human?it don't have to be exactly like the movie)
She played everything on the table."Ok let's get cooking!"

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 09:40 AM
Hm...akemi wants to be fox and Hiro wants to be human?it don't have to be exactly like the movie)
She played everything on the table."Ok let's get cooking!"
(ik but it makes sense or they could both be something but honestly there would be more drama)))))
"okay" he smiled grabbing a bowl and filling it with cake mix

Static
October 29th, 2017, 11:52 AM
(ik but it makes sense or they could both be something but honestly there would be more drama)))))
"okay" he smiled grabbing a bowl and filling it with cake mix
Sakiko pored jerseys chocolate in it.
(She doesn't know how to cook XD)

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Sakiko pored jerseys chocolate in it.
(She doesn't know how to cook XD)
Hiro's eyes widened but sense he loves his big sis he didn't say a word. "hehe.." he then added some water and 3 eggs. Then began stirring the mix

Static
October 29th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Hiro's eyes widened but sense he loves his big sis he didn't say a word. "hehe.." he then added some water and 3 eggs. Then began stirring the mix
When he was finished,sakiko started to put it in the stove.After a few muinuits,she got mad because she couldn't find out how to work it."Why are there so many buttons?!" She asked/shouted.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 12:46 PM
When he was finished,sakiko started to put it in the stove.After a few muinuits,she got mad because she couldn't find out how to work it."Why are there so many buttons?!" She asked/shouted.
Hiro laughed before setting the stove "its okay it took me awhile to figure it out" he smiled shyly

Static
October 29th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Hiro laughed before setting the stove "its okay it took me awhile to figure it out" he smiled shyly
(*facepalmed* I knew I would mix up the characters at some point -_-)
"Ok!How long does it have to cook?" She asked,bending down to watch it cook.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 12:56 PM
"10 minutes" he pouted "so wanna play catch the hose?"

Static
October 29th, 2017, 01:19 PM
"10 minutes" he pouted "so wanna play catch the hose?"
"Sure!" She said.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 01:37 PM
"Sure!" She said.
hiro turned on the hose outside and chased it in fox form

Static
October 29th, 2017, 01:43 PM
hiro turned on the hose outside and chased it in fox form
Akemi tried to grab it,but got soaked and jumped back,shaking out her fur.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Akemi tried to grab it,but got soaked and jumped back,shaking out her fur.
Hiro laughed at his sister "u okay one~chan?" he asked dancing around her

Static
October 29th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Hiro laughed at his sister "u okay one~chan?" he asked dancing around her
She nodded."Yhea!I'm fine!" She said,but her fur was still wet.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 02:29 PM
She nodded."Yhea!I'm fine!" She said,but her fur was still wet.
he laughed biting the hoe and running around the yard

Static
October 29th, 2017, 02:35 PM
he laughed biting the hoe and running around the yard
Akemi chased him,and when she got close enough,she tackled him and wresseled for the water hose.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Akemi chased him,and when she got close enough,she tackled him and wresseled for the water hose.
they both burst out laughing then a ding was heard signaling the cake was done "race you" he ran towards the house

Static
October 29th, 2017, 03:37 PM
they both burst out laughing then a ding was heard signaling the cake was done "race you" he ran towards the house
Akemi raced after him,at first in fox form,but then she turned into a human and burst in the door.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Akemi raced after him,at first in fox form,but then she turned into a human and burst in the door.
sadly he was already taking the cake out of the oven it looked.. okay it was nice I guess (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROQEGl_NwmZCmbo_5eqtFz60BJ3bqgl ai94eMWq7wPmZzBUnT94Q))) he writes stuff on it.

Static
October 29th, 2017, 03:49 PM
sadly he was already taking the cake out of the oven it looked.. okay it was nice I guess (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROQEGl_NwmZCmbo_5eqtFz60BJ3bqgl ai94eMWq7wPmZzBUnT94Q))) he writes stuff on it.
"Yay!Grandma OS going to love this!" She cheered.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 04:14 PM
"Yay!Grandma OS going to love this!" She cheered.
Hiro laughed and nodded and grinned the door opened and the lady came in "mm what smells so good" Hiro smiled brightly

Static
October 29th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Hiro laughed and nodded and grinned the door opened and the lady came in "mm what smells so good" Hiro smiled brightly
"Do you want a peice?" Akemi asked hopefully.

KayMew07
November 3rd, 2017, 05:12 PM
"Do you want a peice?" Akemi asked hopefully.
the lady laughed grabbing the cake cutting her and the kids each a piece.
(((((((love this__- https://youtu.be/ZcPYy5Xs25U))) Hiro smiled and stuffed his face

Static
November 3rd, 2017, 05:19 PM
the lady laughed grabbing the cake cutting her and the kids each a piece.
(((((((love this__- https://youtu.be/ZcPYy5Xs25U))) Hiro smiled and stuffed his face
Still need to finish it XD)
"Yay!" Akemi cheered,glad they had cooked a decent cake.

KayMew07
November 3rd, 2017, 05:26 PM
Still need to finish it XD)
"Yay!" Akemi cheered,glad they had cooked a decent cake.
"grandmamma?" Hiro asked "yes?" she smiled "what will we be... ya know dad was killed for being different what about us?" he asked sadly

Static
November 4th, 2017, 10:07 AM
"grandmamma?" Hiro asked "yes?" she smiled "what will we be... ya know dad was killed for being different what about us?" he asked sadly
Akemi looked at her grandma,waiting for a answer.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Akemi looked at her grandma,waiting for a answer.
the lady smiled "that's up to you. Your mom wanted you to have a choice. You see one day you can be foxes and stay on the mountains or in the woods or you could be a human and live in the town." Hiro smiled and looked outside to see a bunny he went Fox and chased it

Static
November 4th, 2017, 10:29 AM
the lady smiled "that's up to you. Your mom wanted you to have a choice. You see one day you can be foxes and stay on the mountains or in the woods or you could be a human and live in the town." Hiro smiled and looked outside to see a bunny he went Fox and chased it
"That's not fair you got a head start!" Akemi snapped,turning into a black fox and quickly chasing after the rabbit and Hiro.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 10:34 AM
"That's not fair you got a head start!" Akemi snapped,turning into a black fox and quickly chasing after the rabbit and Hiro.
Hiro laughed as he rolled into some bushes waiting to scare Akemi

Static
November 4th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Hiro laughed as he rolled into some bushes waiting to scare Akemi
The rabbit disappeared and akemi sniffed the ground confused, right next to the bush,but anaware of hiro.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 11:18 AM
The rabbit disappeared and akemi sniffed the ground confused, right next to the bush,but anaware of hiro.hiro jumped out at her with a rawr

Static
November 4th, 2017, 11:20 AM
hiro jumped out at her with a rawr
Akemi fell over,squirming and trying to get free.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Akemi fell over,squirming and trying to get free.
He laughed and rolled around until he became human still laughing

Static
November 4th, 2017, 12:14 PM
He laughed and rolled around until he became human still laughing
Akemi turned to her human form."That wasent fair and you know it!" She said,but was trying to hold back a laugh herself.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Akemi turned to her human form."That wasent fair and you know it!" She said,but was trying to hold back a laugh herself.
"come on it was funny!" he calmed down and smiled at the sky laying down in the grass

Static
November 4th, 2017, 12:53 PM
"come on it was funny!" he calmed down and smiled at the sky laying down in the grass
She smiled."Yhea.I guess so." She said,laying back.
(We need a way for them to start school again)

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 02:49 PM
She smiled."Yhea.I guess so." She said,laying back.
(We need a way for them to start school again)
(time skip to Monday morning XD)

Static
November 4th, 2017, 03:16 PM
(time skip to Monday morning XD)
Akemi pulled on a black coat and her back pack.She was already dressed,and she brushed her hair quickly.She rembered Hiro and ran to his bed,shacking him awake."Time for school!Frome on!" She said loudly.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Akemi pulled on a black coat and her back pack.She was already dressed,and she brushed her hair quickly.She rembered Hiro and ran to his bed,shacking him awake."Time for school!Frome on!" She said loudly.
"I'm UP" he yelled grabbing his blue shirt and blue jeans then a flower crown and his navy blue bookbag "and I'm ready" he smiled

Static
November 4th, 2017, 03:52 PM
"I'm UP" he yelled grabbing his blue shirt and blue jeans then a flower crown and his navy blue bookbag "and I'm ready" he smiled
She took the crown off."No crown." She said strictly.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 03:59 PM
She took the crown off."No crown." She said strictly.
"WHA! why not" he pouted

Static
November 4th, 2017, 04:09 PM
"WHA! why not" he pouted
"The flowers will wilt and then start stinking,and flowers are for girls." She said,sitting the crown on a dresser.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 04:16 PM
"The flowers will wilt and then start stinking,and flowers are for girls." She said,sitting the crown on a dresser.
He rolls his eyes and they get on the bus after walking a while

Static
November 4th, 2017, 04:37 PM
He rolls his eyes and they get on the bus after walking a while
Akemi sat in one of the back seats alone.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Akemi sat in one of the back seats alone.
Hiro sat in the 3rd seat by himself smiling at the whindow they were the first people on

Static
November 4th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Hiro sat in the 3rd seat by himself smiling at the whindow they were the first people on
As the last person who got on with them at school go on,akemi some up from sleeping.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 07:13 PM
As the last person who got on with them at school go on,akemi some up from sleeping.
they got off the bus and went to class since they were twins they went to the same classroom

Static
November 4th, 2017, 07:15 PM
they got off the bus and went to class since they were twins they went to the same classroom
Akemi watched the teacher quietly,sitting in the back of the classroom.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Akemi watched the teacher quietly,sitting in the back of the classroom.
Hiro sat in the middle with his friends Taro, Akimera, Oka, Anti and Jack although they were his friends most didn't like how girly he was sadly...

Static
November 5th, 2017, 10:23 AM
Hiro sat in the middle with his friends Taro, Akimera, Oka, Anti and Jack although they were his friends most didn't like how girly he was sadly...
(Time skip?)

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 11:56 AM
(Time skip?)
they were walking home they each had 1000 yen to buy something ($10)

Static
November 5th, 2017, 11:58 AM
they were walking home they each had 1000 yen to buy something ($10)
"What are you going to buy?" Akemi asked.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 12:07 PM
"What are you going to buy?" Akemi asked.
"ooo I want that pink bunny hat" he smiled "or maybe that crystal necklace!"

Static
November 5th, 2017, 12:35 PM
"ooo I want that pink bunny hat" he smiled "or maybe that crystal necklace!"
Akemi stopped and saw a heart necklace with a fox in the center for 1000 yen.It didn't look that valuable,but she looked at it." I might get that." She said,pointing it out to him.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Akemi stopped and saw a heart necklace with a fox in the center for 1000 yen.It didn't look that valuable,but she looked at it." I might get that." She said,pointing it out to him.
"hmm... cute" he smiles as he grabs a pink necklace from a company called crystal wolf (https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1326/6043/products/DSC09678_500x.jpg?v=1499780978)) "i like this"

Static
November 5th, 2017, 01:17 PM
"hmm... cute" he smiles as he grabs a pink necklace from a company called crystal wolf (https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1326/6043/products/DSC09678_500x.jpg?v=1499780978)) "i like this"
" How much is it?" She asked,putting her necklas on,and not remarking that it was a girls necklace.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 01:21 PM
" How much is it?" She asked,putting her necklas on,and not remarking that it was a girls necklace.
"1000 yen" he smiles grabbing his money (they each have 1000 yen so yeah) Hiro paid for his and put it on

Static
November 5th, 2017, 02:02 PM
"1000 yen" he smiles grabbing his money (they each have 1000 yen so yeah) Hiro paid for his and put it on
"Ok,well let's head home." She said.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 02:08 PM
"Ok,well let's head home." She said.
they got at home and Hiro put his stuff away and started his homework

Static
November 5th, 2017, 02:10 PM
they got at home and Hiro put his stuff away and started his homework
Akemi put her stuff down on the couch and started heading outside,not doing homework.When she was in the woods,she turned into a fox.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Akemi put her stuff down on the couch and started heading outside,not doing homework.When she was in the woods,she turned into a fox.
Hiro was finishing his homework bc hes a fast writer and once he finished he went to his favorite lake and skipped some stones

Static
November 5th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Hiro was finishing his homework bc hes a fast writer and once he finished he went to his favorite lake and skipped some stones
A black linx (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ab/7c/bd/ab7cbd6990872ee9d2c8005615d8e5fe.png) with a scared eyejumped down from a rock and sniffed at Akemi,startling her.She jumped back,yapping,but it merly sat down and sturdier her with its one good eye.The other eye had a long scratch going down it,and looked blured,meaning it was blind in that eye.Eventually,it walked away,going under the roots of a tree.Akemi sniffed the air and found her brother,getting a drink next to him before sitting up.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 03:27 PM
A black linx (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ab/7c/bd/ab7cbd6990872ee9d2c8005615d8e5fe.png) with a scared eyejumped down from a rock and sniffed at Akemi,startling her.She jumped back,yapping,but it merly sat down and sturdier her with its one good eye.The other eye had a long scratch going down it,and looked blured,meaning it was blind in that eye.Eventually,it walked away,going under the roots of a tree.Akemi sniffed the air and found her brother,getting a drink next to him before sitting up.
he frowned "why do people call me girly like its a bad thing" he asked looking at the water while changing forms

Static
November 5th, 2017, 03:50 PM
he frowned "why do people call me girly like its a bad thing" he asked looking at the water while changing forms
"I don't know." Akemi said,back in her human form.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 04:34 PM
"I don't know." Akemi said,back in her human form.
he sighed laying down looking at the clouds when he smelt food "race you" he laughed going wolf and running home

Static
November 5th, 2017, 04:38 PM
he sighed laying down looking at the clouds when he smelt food "race you" he laughed going wolf and running home
Akemi turned into a fox quickly,chasing him home.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Akemi turned into a fox quickly,chasing him home.
he tripped allowing his sis to beat him

Static
November 5th, 2017, 04:52 PM
he tripped allowing his sis to beat him
She ran in,turning into a human as she did."I WON!" She cheered.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 05:13 PM
She ran in,turning into a human as she did."I WON!" She cheered.
"i let you win" he argued coming in

Static
November 5th, 2017, 05:18 PM
"i let you win" he argued coming in
"Yhea right." She said.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 05:25 PM
"Yhea right." She said.
he laughed and got some food

Static
November 5th, 2017, 05:41 PM
he laughed and got some food
Akemi grabbed some ice cream and started eating.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Akemi grabbed some ice cream and started eating.
once finished Hiro went to their room since he did all his work he took a bath

Static
November 5th, 2017, 05:52 PM
once finished Hiro went to their room since he did all his work he took a bath
Akemi rushed through her homework.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Akemi rushed through her homework.
Hiro came out and went to sleep

Static
November 5th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Hiro came out and went to sleep
Akemi got a bath and fell asleap on the couch right when she was finished.She was asleap in her fox form though.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Akemi got a bath and fell asleap on the couch right when she was finished.She was asleap in her fox form though.
(next morning Tuesday)

Static
November 5th, 2017, 06:32 PM
(next morning Tuesday)
Akemi stretched and got dressed in a t shirt and jeans,and quickly brushed her hair.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Akemi stretched and got dressed in a t shirt and jeans,and quickly brushed her hair.
Hiro rolled out of bed and got dressed in a blue shirt and pants then put on his necklace and brushed his hair ate and brushed his teeth

Static
November 10th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Hiro rolled out of bed and got dressed in a blue shirt and pants then put on his necklace and brushed his hair ate and brushed his teeth
Akemi finished getting ready and fixed a bowl of cereal quickly and began to eat.

KayMew07
November 10th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Akemi finished getting ready and fixed a bowl of cereal quickly and began to eat.
he waited for his sister at the door

Static
November 10th, 2017, 05:37 PM
he waited for his sister at the door
Akemi finished and followed him out.

KayMew07
November 10th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Akemi finished and followed him out.
"yasss queen school!" he smiled getting the bus and looking out the window

Static
November 10th, 2017, 07:57 PM
"yasss queen school!" he smiled getting the bus and looking out the window
Akemi sat in the back as usual.

KayMew07
November 10th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Akemi sat in the back as usual.
(at school recess)
all the guys were playing in the mud and fields meanwhile Hiro was hanging in the slide with a cat that came by it was white with brown eyes he named lark.

Static
November 10th, 2017, 08:24 PM
(at school recess)
all the guys were playing in the mud and fields meanwhile Hiro was hanging in the slide with a cat that came by it was white with brown eyes he named lark.
Akemi was sitting on a swing when a few boys walked over to her."So how is the family of weirdows doing today?" One growled.He had brown hair and green eyes and a white shirt that had some type of logo on it,and blue jeans.

KayMew07
November 10th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Akemi was sitting on a swing when a few boys walked over to her."So how is the family of weirdows doing today?" One growled.He had brown hair and green eyes and a white shirt that had some type of logo on it,and blue jeans.
Hiro could hear but since the slide was a tube slide no one saw him even so you could feel his levi like glare though the slide

Static
November 11th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Hiro could hear but since the slide was a tube slide no one saw him even so you could feel his levi like glare though the slide
One of them turned around."Got a problem girl?your her sister right?" He asked,and they all started laughing.

KayMew07
November 11th, 2017, 06:59 PM
One of them turned around."Got a problem girl?your her sister right?" He asked,and they all started laughing.
he growled luckily they couldn't see him bc his ears were out

Static
November 11th, 2017, 07:52 PM
he growled luckily they couldn't see him bc his ears were out
They laughed walking away.Akemi sighed in relif,going into the slide with hiro.Her eyes where orange,and that was mostly why she went in the slide."You ok?" She asked.

KayMew07
November 11th, 2017, 08:13 PM
They laughed walking away.Akemi sighed in relif,going into the slide with hiro.Her eyes where orange,and that was mostly why she went in the slide."You ok?" She asked.
"ye" he said calming himself petting the cat "meow"

Static
November 12th, 2017, 11:05 AM
"ye" he said calming himself petting the cat "meow"
"Atleast the day is almost over." She said.

KayMew07
November 12th, 2017, 02:07 PM
"Atleast the day is almost over." She said.
"yeah. I cant wait to go home" he fake smiled

Static
November 12th, 2017, 02:09 PM
"yeah. I cant wait to go home" he fake smiled
"Yhea." She said,not knowing what else to say.

KayMew07
November 12th, 2017, 02:17 PM
"Yhea." She said,not knowing what else to say.
(home)
Hiro dose his homework and eats a snack

Static
November 12th, 2017, 02:24 PM
(home)
Hiro dose his homework and eats a snack
Akemi lays her book bag down,starting on homework."I think I'm going to stay home from school tommaro. " she said suddenly.

KayMew07
November 12th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Akemi lays her book bag down,starting on homework."I think I'm going to stay home from school tommaro. " she said suddenly.
"hm. okay I guess I may go but it just depends." he stated as he finished and went outside he went fox and ran to the mountains

Static
November 12th, 2017, 02:40 PM
"hm. okay I guess I may go but it just depends." he stated as he finished and went outside he went fox and ran to the mountains
(Where is the grandmother?)
Akemi turned into a fox,going to the mountains.She paused by a stream when she saw a silver fish jump out.She walked to the edge and crouched down,and when a fish jumped again,she snapped,but missed.She was determined now and got into a more comfortable position.

KayMew07
November 12th, 2017, 02:45 PM
(Where is the grandmother?)
Akemi turned into a fox,going to the mountains.She paused by a stream when she saw a silver fish jump out.She walked to the edge and crouched down,and when a fish jumped again,she snapped,but missed.She was determined now and got into a more comfortable position.
hiro paused by a field of flowers calming himself from the evils of the world. when he saw a squirrel he smirked

Static
November 18th, 2017, 10:08 AM
hiro paused by a field of flowers calming himself from the evils of the world. when he saw a squirrel he smirked
Another fish jumped up,and this time she leaned forward,grabbing it,but also loosing her balance.She yelped,dropping the fish and getting soaked.She crawled out,shaking her fur in frustration.

KayMew07
November 18th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Another fish jumped up,and this time she leaned forward,grabbing it,but also loosing her balance.She yelped,dropping the fish and getting soaked.She crawled out,shaking her fur in frustration.
he jumped at the animal when it ran he ran before he knew it he ran into a tree face first he turned human and rubbed his nose it was bleeding but... he didn't care he began laughing rolling around he stopped laughing when he saw this beautiful flower the sun shining on it making it gleam. he was admiring it when a wolf came running by stomping on it in the process the wolf had fluffy beautiful white fur he glanced at Hiro showing his 1 brown eye and 1 blue eye (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtBBg4i_hqO5uFPD-Bs6oVa35-rPvAKIwiT9xqHdeqvsr9TQcDVA) he wasn't that old to be honest the wolf shook his head and left (hey, Swiftheart123 should there be other animals that can go human but their all in hiding like a few bunnies and Deer or maybe their only be 8 left including our fox children?)

Static
December 2nd, 2017, 07:21 PM
he jumped at the animal when it ran he ran before he knew it he ran into a tree face first he turned human and rubbed his nose it was bleeding but... he didn't care he began laughing rolling around he stopped laughing when he saw this beautiful flower the sun shining on it making it gleam. he was admiring it when a wolf came running by stomping on it in the process the wolf had fluffy beautiful white fur he glanced at Hiro showing his 1 brown eye and 1 blue eye (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtBBg4i_hqO5uFPD-Bs6oVa35-rPvAKIwiT9xqHdeqvsr9TQcDVA) he wasn't that old to be honest the wolf shook his head and left (hey, Swiftheart123 should there be other animals that can go human but their all in hiding like a few bunnies and Deer or maybe their only be 8 left including our fox children?)
Yes!The linx will be one.and so will akemi*duh*)
The linx she had seen a few days ago walked up to the river,startling akemi.She backed away,but it just glanced at her before crouching down and looking at the water.It suddenly put its paw in the water,and when it came out,it had a silver fish.It killed it quickly and sat down,looking at akemi.
(Should they be able to talk in animal form?)

KayMew07
December 4th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Yes!The linx will be one.and so will akemi*duh*)
The linx she had seen a few days ago walked up to the river,startling akemi.She backed away,but it just glanced at her before crouching down and looking at the water.It suddenly put its paw in the water,and when it came out,it had a silver fish.It killed it quickly and sat down,looking at akemi.
(Should they be able to talk in animal form?)
(yes bc if they cant then what's the point that wolf with 2 diff color eyes is one too)( Akemi, Linx, Wolf, Hiro, Squirrel, cat, gerbil, owl)
hiro followed where the wolf ran off to tracking its sent it smelt like a boy but it was hard to tell

Static
December 8th, 2017, 04:46 PM
(yes bc if they cant then what's the point that wolf with 2 diff color eyes is one too)( Akemi, Linx, Wolf, Hiro, Squirrel, cat, gerbil, owl)
hiro followed where the wolf ran off to tracking its sent it smelt like a boy but it was hard to tell
"If your going to come so much then you might as well learn how to decently hunt." It said.Akemi started at linx in awe,which seemed to annoy it.'Did there father teach them anything?' he thought,before sighing."My names Guren." He said."Now watch and copy and you will get the hang of it." He said before waiting for an answer,crouching down by the water.Akemi did the same."So my name's Akemi. " she said.Guren nodded,thinking he had heard the name before,but didn't say anything.

(Guren=Crimson)

KayMew07
December 13th, 2017, 04:36 PM
"If your going to come so much then you might as well learn how to decently hunt." It said.Akemi started at linx in awe,which seemed to annoy it.'Did there father teach them anything?' he thought,before sighing."My names Guren." He said."Now watch and copy and you will get the hang of it." He said before waiting for an answer,crouching down by the water.Akemi did the same."So my name's Akemi. " she said.Guren nodded,thinking he had heard the name before,but didn't say anything.

(Guren=Crimson)
he followed the sent to a tree "geez you followed me" hiro heard from behind him he jumped turning to him. he looked at the white wolf who was smiling. "i like your earing. the names arashi" he said sitting down "I'm Hiromasa but you can call me hiro." hiro said tilting his head "what are you doing out here?" arashi asked "I'm just admiring the peace" arashi gasped "That's my favorite thing to do come o follow me!" he grinned running towards the mountain hiro smiled following him

Static
December 13th, 2017, 05:36 PM
he followed the sent to a tree "geez you followed me" hiro heard from behind him he jumped turning to him. he looked at the white wolf who was smiling. "i like your earing. the names arashi" he said sitting down "I'm Hiromasa but you can call me hiro." hiro said tilting his head "what are you doing out here?" arashi asked "I'm just admiring the peace" arashi gasped "That's my favorite thing to do come o follow me!" he grinned running towards the mountain hiro smiled following him
(Timeaskip till they are wherever they are???)

KayMew07
December 14th, 2017, 03:05 PM
(Timeaskip till they are wherever they are???)
(why not)\
he arrived on top a mountain "wow" hiro uttered before walking towards the edge looking a gap at the beauty he turned human and sat their (its spring btw) arashi smiled turning human he stood their one blue eye one green. he wore a blue shirt and jeans with pale skin and white hair. he laughed before going wolf and running off

Static
December 14th, 2017, 04:58 PM
(why not)\
he arrived on top a mountain "wow" hiro uttered before walking towards the edge looking a gap at the beauty he turned human and sat their (its spring btw) arashi smiled turning human he stood their one blue eye one green. he wore a blue shirt and jeans with pale skin and white hair. he laughed before going wolf and running off
Guren stopped at the edge of a huge medow,full of grazing deer and energetic rabbits jumping around.Akemi stopped,staringbacross in awe and wonder.The media was surrounded by trees,like a huge clearing in the center of the forest."How have I not noticed this..." She thought outloud.Guren smiled."It would be hard to discover with all of the trees and dropoffs surrounding it." He said.Akemi turned human,petting a sleeping dog that had wondered in the forest ages ago,and looked part wolf possibly.Guren turned human,crouching beside her and stroking the dog,who's tail was now beating on the ground.He had on a black jacket over a white shirt.He had black hair and yellow eyes,but one had a black eye patch to cover a scar.
(Writers block -_-)

KayMew07
December 14th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Guren stopped at the edge of a huge medow,full of grazing deer and energetic rabbits jumping around.Akemi stopped,staringbacross in awe and wonder.The media was surrounded by trees,like a huge clearing in the center of the forest."How have I not noticed this..." She thought outloud.Guren smiled."It would be hard to discover with all of the trees and dropoffs surrounding it." He said.Akemi turned human,petting a sleeping dog that had wondered in the forest ages ago,and looked part wolf possibly.Guren turned human,crouching beside her and stroking the dog,who's tail was now beating on the ground.He had on a black jacket over a white shirt.He had black hair and yellow eyes,but one had a black eye patch to cover a scar.
(Writers block -_-)
(mk lets see.. they get called my grandma for diner)
"child come home before the food gets cold!" hiro gasped and ran home passing the wolf boy from earlier his sister and a linx person a squirrel a raccoon and a hawk (cough cough for shadowing)

Static
December 15th, 2017, 04:04 PM
(mk lets see.. they get called my grandma for diner)
"child come home before the food gets cold!" hiro gasped and ran home passing the wolf boy from earlier his sister and a linx person a squirrel a raccoon and a hawk (cough cough for shadowing)
I want hawk*pulls it over and starts squeezing it*)
Akemi noticed hirp running home,lifting her head.She turned into a fox and started running home,catching up to hiro after a minute or something like that.
(U can have falcon if you want though)

KayMew07
December 15th, 2017, 04:59 PM
I want hawk*pulls it over and starts squeezing it*)
Akemi noticed hirp running home,lifting her head.She turned into a fox and started running home,catching up to hiro after a minute or something like that.
(U can have falcon if you want though)
(I want squirrel!!!!)
hiro and her arrived home ate and got ready for bed.
(morning) (Friday)
hiro got ready for school (are we gonna make the others go to school?)

Static
December 15th, 2017, 05:05 PM
(I want squirrel!!!!)
hiro and her arrived home ate and got ready for bed.
(morning) (Friday)
hiro got ready for school (are we gonna make the others go to school?)
I dunno.Maby a few?I picture the rabbit as a small child :3)
She layed down,not bothering to eat after eating the fish.She looked up at the celing,wondering if she should skip school tommaro to go into the woods again.Maby slip away without hiro and grandma's noticing...

KayMew07
December 15th, 2017, 05:09 PM
I dunno.Maby a few?I picture the rabbit as a small child :3)
She layed down,not bothering to eat after eating the fish.She looked up at the celing,wondering if she should skip school tommaro to go into the woods again.Maby slip away without hiro and grandma's noticing...
(lol yus)
hiro looked at his sister "hey come on its Friday well be having a class party" he smiles handing her her book bag "there'll be cake" he grins

Static
December 15th, 2017, 05:12 PM
(lol yus)
hiro looked at his sister "hey come on its Friday well be having a class party" he smiles handing her her book bag "there'll be cake" he grins
'HE READS MINDS!!!' she though,but smiled."School is boring.I' rather 'Walk around and do homework'"

KayMew07
December 15th, 2017, 05:15 PM
'HE READS MINDS!!!' she though,but smiled."School is boring.I' rather 'Walk around and do homework'"
he laughed "look were twins I know you and whats on your mind but after today spring break!!"

Static
December 15th, 2017, 05:16 PM
he laughed "look were twins I know you and whats on your mind but after today spring break!!"
" One extra day then." She argued."Guren said every day of training will help so visit him whenever I want,and I want to." She said stubbornly.

KayMew07
December 15th, 2017, 05:25 PM
" One extra day then." She argued."Guren said every day of training will help so visit him whenever I want,and I want to." She said stubbornly.
he ssighed "your coming to school next week then but then we both have to stay here you know we always get sick at the exact same time I can cover you" he smiled "now get in pjs and act sick in bed" he demanded

Static
December 15th, 2017, 05:50 PM
he ssighed "your coming to school next week then but then we both have to stay here you know we always get sick at the exact same time I can cover you" he smiled "now get in pjs and act sick in bed" he demanded
"But then I can't go in the woods." She complained,before having a weird idea."Unless I knock grandma out!" She said.

KayMew07
December 15th, 2017, 05:56 PM
"But then I can't go in the woods." She complained,before having a weird idea."Unless I knock grandma out!" She said.
he laughed "or I could stay home until she falls asleep or goes out" he smiled

Static
December 15th, 2017, 05:57 PM
he laughed "or I could stay home until she falls asleep or goes out" he smiled
"Ok." She said."Im going to sleep now."

KayMew07
December 15th, 2017, 05:58 PM
"Ok." She said."Im going to sleep now."
(later)
grandma was asleep

Static
December 15th, 2017, 06:00 PM
(later)
grandma was asleep
"I'm leaving ok?" She said,shaking hiro awake.She had foxears because of her excitement.This would be her first time out without permission and at night.

KayMew07
December 15th, 2017, 06:03 PM
"I'm leaving ok?" She said,shaking hiro awake.She had foxears because of her excitement.This would be her first time out without permission and at night.
he laughed "okay I'm going to hang by the lake" he walked through the woods boardly

Static
December 15th, 2017, 06:07 PM
he laughed "okay I'm going to hang by the lake" he walked through the woods boardly
"Yay!" She whisper yelled,turning into a fox and jumping though an open window,not taking time to go through the door.She got to the media and sat down waiting for guren.
(I think the linx and wolf should be together this night and show them the other animals that can transform,unless u want to do something different)

KayMew07
December 15th, 2017, 06:14 PM
:love4:"Yay!" She whisper yelled,turning into a fox and jumping though an open window,not taking time to go through the door.She got to the media and sat down waiting for guren.
(I think the linx and wolf should be together this night and show them the other animals that can transform,unless u want to do something different)
(wolf finds Hiro and takes them to a group of Human animals in the woods)

Static
December 15th, 2017, 06:18 PM
:love4:
(wolf finds Hiro and takes them to a group of Human animals in the woods)
What about akemi?)

KayMew07
December 15th, 2017, 06:18 PM
What about akemi?)
(guren takes her to the meeting)

Static
December 15th, 2017, 06:19 PM
(guren takes her to the meeting)
Ok.your turn to post)

KayMew07
December 15th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Ok.your turn to post)
hiro sat by the water when a wolf layed next to him "what do you want arashi?" he asked him "follow me" arashi said Hiro sighed turning wolf and followed him to a place with a rabbit (u), a squirrel(meh), a owl(meh), and a hawk(u).

Static
December 15th, 2017, 06:46 PM
hiro sat by the water when a wolf layed next to him "what do you want arashi?" he asked him "follow me" arashi said Hiro sighed turning wolf and followed him to a place with a rabbit (u), a squirrel(meh), a owl(meh), and a hawk(u).
The hawk flew low,glaring at arashi."Where is guren?And who is the pup?" It snapped.The rabbit glanced at arashi and girl weirly. "Is the kid going to eat me?" She asked worridly,being sure to stay as far away as she could from hiro.
---
Guren arrived,nudging akemi."Come on.We have to meet up with someone." He said,walking away without explaining.Akemi followed him without questioning,but that didn't hide her confusion."Who are we meeting up to with?" She asked.Guren smiled."You will see." He said mysteriously.

KayMew07
December 15th, 2017, 09:32 PM
The hawk flew low,glaring at arashi."Where is guren?And who is the pup?" It snapped.The rabbit glanced at arashi and girl weirly. "Is the kid going to eat me?" She asked worridly,being sure to stay as far away as she could from hiro.
---
Guren arrived,nudging akemi."Come on.We have to meet up with someone." He said,walking away without explaining.Akemi followed him without questioning,but that didn't hide her confusion."Who are we meeting up to with?" She asked.Guren smiled."You will see." He said mysteriously.
"I'm technically a kit. and no I'm not going to eat you" hiro smiled "i found him yesterday Guren found a girl" hiro shrugged as a squirrel came up to him "hello! I'm Jeni" the girl voice said "pleasure the names Hiro'"

Static
December 16th, 2017, 09:29 AM
"I'm technically a kit. and no I'm not going to eat you" hiro smiled "i found him yesterday Guren found a girl" hiro shrugged as a squirrel came up to him "hello! I'm Jeni" the girl voice said "pleasure the names Hiro'"
The rabbit gave a sigh of relief." My names is May." The rabbit said.The hawk yawned."Caine,but it doesn't really matter." He said.
---
Akemi and guren stopped,seeing the others and girl.Guren sat down and waited."Who are they?" She asked curiously."The rabbit is may,the Squirrel is Jenni,and if you eat them,then your dead by the way.The falconscreach is Caine,and the wolf with your brother is arashi." He explained.Akemi nodded,trying to remember the names by saying them repeatedly in her mind.

KayMew07
December 16th, 2017, 09:46 AM
The rabbit gave a sigh of relief." My names is May." The rabbit said.The hawk yawned."Caine,but it doesn't really matter." He said.
---
Akemi and guren stopped,seeing the others and girl.Guren sat down and waited."Who are they?" She asked curiously."The rabbit is may,the Squirrel is Jenni,and if you eat them,then your dead by the way.The falconscreach is Caine,and the wolf with your brother is arashi." He explained.Akemi nodded,trying to remember the names by saying them repeatedly in her mind.
"so everyones here!" the wolf smiled "now we called everyone here for a reason" (the wolf and linx are not from the same pack but the south (linx hawk squirrel ) and north (wolf rabbit owl) forest are worried because of the CAK coming after their leaders if leaders are the only ones who talk then they get killed their all done for)

Static
December 16th, 2017, 10:35 AM
"so everyones here!" the wolf smiled "now we called everyone here for a reason" (the wolf and linx are not from the same pack but the south (linx hawk squirrel ) and north (wolf rabbit owl) forest are worried because of the CAK coming after their leaders if leaders are the only ones who talk then they get killed their all done for)
"As most of you know,akinari has died trying to protect his two cubs and mate,and they where killed by the CAK." Guren said.(Akanari was one of the leaders)The hawk perched on a low branch,listening intently.The rabbit looked at the ground sadly.
(So the linx could be leader of the large catlike cougars and stuff like that in the South,the hawk is leader of the birds of prey in the South like falcons and eagles,and the squirrel is leader of the smaller animals in the South like mice and rabbits.In the north,the owl is leader of large birds,the wolf is leader of the canines,and the rabbit is leader of small animals,and akanari was the leader of some of the other animals like foxes and stuff,but he died.accurate or not?)

KayMew07
December 16th, 2017, 11:37 AM
"As most of you know,akinari has died trying to protect his two cubs and mate,and they where killed by the CAK." Guren said.(Akanari was one of the leaders)The hawk perched on a low branch,listening intently.The rabbit looked at the ground sadly.
(So the linx could be leader of the large catlike cougars and stuff like that in the South,the hawk is leader of the birds of prey in the South like falcons and eagles,and the squirrel is leader of the smaller animals in the South like mice and rabbits.In the north,the owl is leader of large birds,the wolf is leader of the canines,and the rabbit is leader of small animals,and akanari was the leader of some of the other animals like foxes and stuff,but he died.accurate or not?)
(yes very accurate)
arashi nodded "the CAK may be investigating our woods soon we need to have a plan the north suggest a peaceful arrangement unless they attack first" he states

Static
December 16th, 2017, 12:02 PM
(yes very accurate)
arashi nodded "the CAK may be investigating our woods soon we need to have a plan the north suggest a peaceful arrangement unless they attack first" he states
"The South thinks that we will try to appear less in our human form so they will think we are normal animals.If they come to close to the media however,then we will fight." He said.Akemi glanced at hiro,wondering if he knew what they where talking about becausetheir father had never told them about the north and south packs or the CAK.

KayMew07
December 16th, 2017, 12:40 PM
"The South thinks that we will try to appear less in our human form so they will think we are normal animals.If they come to close to the media however,then we will fight." He said.Akemi glanced at hiro,wondering if he knew what they where talking about becausetheir father had never told them about the north and south packs or the CAK.
Hiro looked at Akemi and shrugged he was confused and didn't know if he wanted to do either of those he knew a way but he didn't want to interrupted

Static
December 16th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Hiro looked at Akemi and shrugged he was confused and didn't know if he wanted to do either of those he knew a way but he didn't want to interrupted
Caine looked at hiro and akemi."So what pack are they going to be in?They obviously have alot to learn before they are safe by themselves." He said.Akemi stood up,fur bristling."Say that to my face!" She snapped,but guren pulled her back,sighing."I honestly dont know.Any volenteers?" He asked.Caine flew to a higher branch."Not me."The rabbit shrugged,being to young to watch them any ways.

KayMew07
December 16th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Caine looked at hiro and akemi."So what pack are they going to be in?They obviously have alot to learn before they are safe by themselves." He said.Akemi stood up,fur bristling."Say that to my face!" She snapped,but guren pulled her back,sighing."I honestly dont know.Any volenteers?" He asked.Caine flew to a higher branch."Not me."The rabbit shrugged,being to young to watch them any ways.
the wise owl looked at them "ill take them if I need to" she answered "by the way I'm kiyo thanks for NOT introducing me GUYS" she growled hiro looked at his sister and thought to her bc their physic twins 'go along with this but be careful if we want to find out more well have to be smart'

Static
December 16th, 2017, 01:03 PM
the wise owl looked at them "ill take them if I need to" she answered "by the way I'm kiyo thanks for NOT introducing me GUYS" she growled hiro looked at his sister and thought to her bc their physic twins 'go along with this but be careful if we want to find out more well have to be smart'
"Oh yhea.And that's kiyo." Guren said,just to make him angry."Anyways,I can take akemi,and kiyo,you can make sure they don't get in trouble at school or around their house.Anyone want to watch girl?" He asked, glancing at the animals.

KayMew07
December 16th, 2017, 01:07 PM
"Oh yhea.And that's kiyo." Guren said,just to make him angry."Anyways,I can take akemi,and kiyo,you can make sure they don't get in trouble at school or around their house.Anyone want to watch girl?" He asked, glancing at the animals.
"i will" arashi said
(I think u ment boy XD)

Static
December 16th, 2017, 01:17 PM
"i will" arashi said
(I think u ment boy XD)
Yhea I did XD)
"Ok then.May,you can help kiyo watch them at school sence you go together and have some of the same classes." Guren said.May nodded."Ok then.If you all agree,then dismissed." He said,standing up.

KayMew07
December 16th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Yhea I did XD)
"Ok then.May,you can help kiyo watch them at school sence you go together and have some of the same classes." Guren said.May nodded."Ok then.If you all agree,then dismissed." He said,standing up.
everyone left leaving hiro arashi Akemi and Guren

Static
December 16th, 2017, 01:29 PM
everyone left leaving hiro arashi Akemi and Guren
"Be carefully when coming here.You will have to choose one day if you want to be fox or human.We all did." Guren said to hiro and akemi.Akemi looked at hiro, already confident she wanted to be a fox when she learned everything about the woods and medows.

KayMew07
December 16th, 2017, 01:37 PM
"Be carefully when coming here.You will have to choose one day if you want to be fox or human.We all did." Guren said to hiro and akemi.Akemi looked at hiro, already confident she wanted to be a fox when she learned everything about the woods and medows.
hiro nodded he honestly didn't want either. he had thought of many things for many years and still didn't see the difference between animal and human life "speaking of that" arashi said "i will be joining humans once this is over" he smiled he was awaiting to be back in the country

Static
December 16th, 2017, 01:41 PM
hiro nodded he honestly didn't want either. he had thought of many things for many years and still didn't see the difference between animal and human life "speaking of that" arashi said "i will be joining humans once this is over" he smiled he was awaiting to be back in the country
Guren nodded."That's your choice.But first,you have to be safe." He said.Akemi nodded."Ok!Let's go home hiro!" She said."Race you!" She shouted,already running off.

KayMew07
December 16th, 2017, 01:44 PM
Guren nodded."That's your choice.But first,you have to be safe." He said.Akemi nodded."Ok!Let's go home hiro!" She said."Race you!" She shouted,already running off.
"cheater!" Hiro said running to catch up laughing as he didi so

Static
December 16th, 2017, 02:09 PM
"cheater!" Hiro said running to catch up laughing as he didi so
Akemi turning into a human and opening the door."I WIN!" She shouted proudly.

KayMew07
December 16th, 2017, 02:11 PM
hiro walked In behind her "shh! grandma thinks were asleep" she whispered

KayMew07
December 16th, 2017, 02:13 PM
hiro walked In behind her "shh! grandma thinks were asleep" he whispered

Static
December 16th, 2017, 02:20 PM
hiro walked In behind her "shh! grandma thinks were asleep" she whispered
"Oh yhea." She whispered,sitting on the couch.

KayMew07
December 16th, 2017, 03:08 PM
"Oh yhea." She whispered,sitting on the couch.
he giggled and went to the bathroom to freshen up

Static
December 16th, 2017, 04:56 PM
he giggled and went to the bathroom to freshen up
"Hurry up!" She whisper-shouted after a few muinuits.

KayMew07
December 16th, 2017, 05:03 PM
"Hurry up!" She whisper-shouted after a few muinuits.
he got out and lied in bed

Static
December 17th, 2017, 07:10 PM
he got out and lied in bed
Akemi got a bath,brushed her teeth and hair,and then went to bed.

KayMew07
December 19th, 2017, 11:15 PM
Akemi got a bath,brushed her teeth and hair,and then went to bed.
the next week) (Monday)
Hiro got his things done and made his school lunch with a goofy smile after making his and Akemi's food he woke his sister up by poking at her forehead and sayng "ptss wake up! wake UP! GET UP NOW!!"

Static
December 20th, 2017, 07:59 AM
the next week) (Monday)
Hiro got his things done and made his school lunch with a goofy smile after making his and Akemi's food he woke his sister up by poking at her forehead and sayng "ptss wake up! wake UP! GET UP NOW!!"
"What is it?I'm trying to sleep." She said,rolling over.

KayMew07
December 20th, 2017, 08:03 AM
"What is it?I'm trying to sleep." She said,rolling over.
he laughed "the two should be here soon and we are going to school" he smiled handing her a bookbag with lunch

Static
December 20th, 2017, 08:25 AM
he laughed "the two should be here soon and we are going to school" he smiled handing her a bookbag with lunch
She groaned,but got up and got ready,grabbing the bookbag and lunchbox.

KayMew07
December 20th, 2017, 08:40 AM
She groaned,but got up and got ready,grabbing the bookbag and lunchbox.
when they walked outside and got on the bus they saw two people (may and kiyo)

Static
December 20th, 2017, 10:38 AM
when they walked outside and got on the bus they saw two people (may and kiyo)
Akemi sat in the back and stared outside.

KayMew07
December 20th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Akemi sat in the back and stared outside.
at school (do kiyo and may just watch them or talk to them?)

Static
December 24th, 2017, 12:39 PM
at school (do kiyo and may just watch them or talk to them?)
(Talk.watching would be stalking)

KayMew07
December 24th, 2017, 02:14 PM
(Talk.watching would be stalking)
(background characters: *stare intensely*))))
"hey guys" hiro looks up at kiyo and may(ur may right?)

Static
December 24th, 2017, 07:17 PM
(background characters: *stare intensely*))))
"hey guys" hiro looks up at kiyo and may(ur may right?)
Who was may?)

KayMew07
December 24th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Who was may?)
(the rabbit)

Static
December 24th, 2017, 07:41 PM
(the rabbit)
Oh yhea!Oh and can u fix the post on not what they seem?)
Akemi turned around,yawning."How long have you went to the school?I never noticed you." She said.May smiled."I just got enrolled." She explained.

KayMew07
December 27th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Oh yhea!Oh and can u fix the post on not what they seem?)
Akemi turned around,yawning."How long have you went to the school?I never noticed you." She said.May smiled."I just got enrolled." She explained.
"yeah me too" he tilted his head "so will you be hanging with us or teaching us? hiro asks

Static
December 27th, 2017, 05:17 PM
"yeah me too" he tilted his head "so will you be hanging with us or teaching us? hiro asks
" Um...I dunno." She said.Akimi facepalmed.

KayMew07
December 28th, 2017, 01:45 AM
" Um...I dunno." She said.Akimi facepalmed.
hiro sighed in annoyance "we will be doing both we have to keep our eyes peeled for CAK" kiyo answered (add a E to CAK :3)

Static
December 28th, 2017, 10:28 AM
hiro sighed in annoyance "we will be doing both we have to keep our eyes peeled for CAK" kiyo answered (add a E to CAK :3)
Akemi,who wasn't really listening looked up."Did you say cake?I want some cake." She said.

KayMew07
December 28th, 2017, 11:10 AM
Akemi,who wasn't really listening looked up."Did you say cake?I want some cake." She said.
hiro face palmed meanwhile Kiyo just sighed as the bus came to a stop

Static
December 28th, 2017, 02:42 PM
hiro face palmed meanwhile Kiyo just sighed as the bus came to a stop
"Ok so,school.nice.time for tourture." Akemi said.

KayMew07
December 28th, 2017, 02:51 PM
"Ok so,school.nice.time for tourture." Akemi said.
Hiro laughed and got off the bus to hang with his friends who were mostly girls bc the guys bullied him