PDA

View Full Version : New Moon Therian Pack

russet
October 20th, 2017, 06:47 PM
i saw someone make a therian pack so i decided to do so! you can have any theriotype, and you really dont have to be a therian to join, but id prefer if you were c:

it will mainly be a place for us therians to hang out and chat, but we can roleplay as our theriotypes if youd like

territory: forest near small road with scarce undergrowth and a lot of leaf litter. main areas are a scenic clearing and a small stream near a hollow.

form:

Theriotype:
Human Name:
Human Gender:
Theriotype Name:
Theriotype Gender:
Human Looks:
Theriotype Looks:
Human Perso:
Theriotypes Perso:
Therian Gear:
Other:

please @ me!

SamCats Eclipsemoon the Therian

Casual Scribbles
October 21st, 2017, 04:50 AM
Theriotype: feline-kin / bird-kin
Human Name: Cassie
Human Gender: female
Theriotype Name: Eclipse
Theriotype Gender: female
Human Looks: medium height, messy short brown hair. Broad shoulders. Some freckles. Eyes change color depending on surrounding. (Green, gray, blue)
Theriotype Looks: black and white oriental tabby, same eyes. / Large brown bird of prey with a yellow beak and talons and black eyes.
Human Perso: Very minor social anxiety. Has learned to over-come it and is now docial. Is a bit eccentric and her voice will raise when she gets excited or starts ranting about fandoms. Fakes her confidence until she feels comfortable enough to have real confidence.
Theriotypes Perso: same, but as a cat she likes laying in the sun a bit more than usual, and as a bird she likes going fast a lot more than usual.
Therian gear: a necklace on a leather cord with two wooden beads at the end of the string just above a large white claw-shaped carving. It is carved so the top of the claw looks like a roaring tiger head. The string loops through a hole in the bottom jaw. Appears on all three forms.
Other: small scar under chin that is nearly invisible from sports

russet
October 21st, 2017, 05:59 AM
Theriotype: feline-kin / bird-kin
Human Name: Cassie
Human Gender: female
Theriotype Name: Eclipse
Theriotype Gender: female
Human Looks: medium height, messy short brown hair. Broad shoulders. Some freckles. Eyes change color depending on surrounding. (Green, gray, blue)
Theriotype Looks: black and white oriental tabby, same eyes. / Large brown bird of prey with a yellow beak and talons and black eyes.
Human Perso: Very minor social anxiety. Has learned to over-come it and is now docial. Is a bit eccentric and her voice will raise when she gets excited or starts ranting about fandoms. Fakes her confidence until she feels comfortable enough to have real confidence.
Theriotypes Perso: same, but as a cat she likes laying in the sun a bit more than usual, and as a bird she likes going fast a lot more than usual.
Other: small scar under chin that is nearly invisible from sports

accepted!
i added gear so if you have any that would be cool!

Momotaro
October 21st, 2017, 06:28 AM
Theriotype:
Rattlesnake-kin
Human Name:
Holly,
Human Gender:
Female,
Theriotype Name:
Blue,
Theriotype Gender:
Demi-Boy,
Human Looks:
A tall girl with short brown hair which poofs up when it gets wet or hot, her eyes are a sharp storm colour, with hints of green and blue. Her skin is quite pale, and she has freckles on her face.
Theriotype Looks:
Boop (http://www.pingleton.com/field/2010/tx1/P1020783.JPG)
Human Perso:
+Intelligent, Watchful, Loyal,
=Loner, Weird,
-Aggressive, Irritable, Sarcastic, Perpetually Tired.
Theriotypes Perso:
See above,

Also, they are much more awake on sunny day's.
Other:
My actual Therian, but i don't really talk about it often.a

russet
October 21st, 2017, 06:43 AM
Theriotype:
Rattlesnake-kin
Human Name:
Holly,
Human Gender:
Female,
Theriotype Name:
Blue,
Theriotype Gender:
Demi-Boy,
Human Looks:
A tall girl with short brown hair which poofs up when it gets wet or hot, her eyes are a sharp storm colour, with hints of green and blue. Her skin is quite pale, and she has freckles on her face.
Theriotype Looks:
Boop (http://www.pingleton.com/field/2010/tx1/P1020783.JPG)
Human Perso:
+Intelligent, Watchful, Loyal,
=Loner, Weird,
-Aggressive, Irritable, Sarcastic, Perpetually Tired.
Theriotypes Perso:
See above,

Also, they are much more awake on sunny day's.
Other:
My actual Therian, but i don't really talk about it often.a

huh, ive never seen rattlesnake-kin! thats pretty neat! accepted! i added gear so if you have any just add it!

russet
October 21st, 2017, 07:13 AM
heres a quick form so you know my theriotypes

theriotype:
fox-kin | canine-kin | wolf-kin
human name:
ethan
human gender:
trans demiboy
theriotype name:
garden | tag | jimin
theriotype gender:
male | male | male
human looks:
4’ 10” with kinda long mint-green hair, brown eyes and pale skin. has a very basic sense of fashion
theriotype looks:
boop (https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SzznGcPviQc/UN9uEbhZ2AI/AAAAAAAAg48/pnhZQGN1J18/s640/silver+fox+13.jpg) | boop (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/cf/49/13/cf491307e9b4deb61f02665a33405c63.jpg) | boop (https://www.euronatur.org/fileadmin/images/Bildergalerien/Artenschutz/Wolf/Wolf-Ausguck_Dietmar-Nill.jpg)
human perso: pretty shy and introverted, doesnt like talking to strangers. pretty talkative towards friends but still kinda shy. always likes to crack a joke, having a great sense of humor. very kind and compassionate
theriotype perso:
outgoing, excitable, adventurous, brave | see above | outgoing, talkative, leader, loving, kind, brave, confident
gear:
fluffy black tail with white tip, black ears | fluffy golden tail | brown tail with black stripe and tip, reddish-brown ears
other:
theriotype changes depending on the day

Momotaro
October 21st, 2017, 07:19 AM
huh, ive never seen rattlesnake-kin! thats pretty neat! accepted! i added gear so if you have any just add it!
Ok, and yeah. It just feels right.

russet
October 21st, 2017, 07:22 AM
Ok, and yeah. It just feels right.

cool!
its great to meet fellow therians <3
i tried finding some in my school but everyone was just kinda weirded out so
yeah

Momotaro
October 21st, 2017, 07:23 AM
cool!
its great to meet fellow therians <3
i tried finding some in my school but everyone was just kinda weirded out so
yeah
I don't talk about it often, so it is nice to talk about it.

russet
October 21st, 2017, 08:48 AM
just a lil bump!

bobtail
October 21st, 2017, 10:21 AM
Theriotype: Wolf-kin
Human Name: Savannah Arkens
Human Gender: Female
Theriotype Name: Aleya
Theriotype Gender: She-wolf
Human Looks: Boop (http://data.whicdn.com/images/104517669/large.jpg)
Theriotype Looks: Boop (https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/4/48/Brown-wolf.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160112170848)
Human Perso: Shy and a little over-reactive; does her best to avoid confrontation and is uncomfortable when questioned or cornered. Incredibly patient, mostly due to her fear of upsetting others.
Theriotypes Perso: While still not very confident, she is much more outgoing, willing to put herself in harm's way to achieve a goal and much less lenient when someone decides to tease or be mean to her.
Therian Gear: A light brown, nearly white, wolf tail and ears. She wears contacts that make her eyes a bright yellow and a black collar.
Other: I'm using Savannah in both Therian roleplays because she's the closest to me in personality. :waaah:

russet
October 21st, 2017, 10:25 AM
Theriotype: Wolf-kin
Human Name: Savannah Arkens
Human Gender: Female
Theriotype Name: Aleya
Theriotype Gender: She-wolf
Human Looks: Boop (http://data.whicdn.com/images/104517669/large.jpg)
Theriotype Looks: Boop (https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/4/48/Brown-wolf.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160112170848)
Human Perso: Shy and a little over-reactive; does her best to avoid confrontation and is uncomfortable when questioned or cornered. Incredibly patient, mostly due to her fear of upsetting others.
Theriotypes Perso: While still not very confident, she is much more outgoing, willing to put herself in harm's way to achieve a goal and much less lenient when someone decides to tease or be mean to her.
Therian Gear: A light brown, nearly white, wolf tail and ears. She wears contacts that make her eyes a bright yellow and a black collar.
Other: I'm using Savannah in both Therian roleplays because she's the closest to me in personality. :waaah:

accepted! we can all start roleplaying now!

bobtail
October 21st, 2017, 11:09 AM
accepted! we can all start roleplaying now!

Yay!

SacredMadness
October 21st, 2017, 06:48 PM
Theriotype:
Wolf
Human Name:
Colandra "Cole" Canis
Human Gender:
Female
Theriotype Name:
Cold
Theriotype Gender:
Female
Human Looks:
A tall and athletic girl. She has long brown hair that reaches her midback. Her eyes are an oceanic blue. They are seemingly emotionless.
Theriotype Looks:
Coming (I'm drawing it)
Human Perso:
TBRPed (it ends up changing when I roleplay them)
Theriotypes Perso:
Same as above
Other:
My actual Therian, I took three different tests itsyaboirussetbird

russet
October 21st, 2017, 06:57 PM
Theriotype:
Wolf
Human Name:
Colandra "Cole" Canis
Human Gender:
Female
Theriotype Name:
Cold
Theriotype Gender:
Female
Human Looks:
A tall and athletic girl. She has long brown hair that reaches her midback. Her eyes are an oceanic blue. They are seemingly emotionless.
Theriotype Looks:
Coming (I'm drawing it)
Human Perso:
TBRPed (it ends up changing when I roleplay them)
Theriotypes Perso:
Same as above
Other:
My actual Therian, I took three different tests itsyaboirussetbird

accepted!!