PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed(Restart)

FadingEchoes
October 17th, 2017, 09:31 PM
I promise I didn't steal this idea from anyone, I use to have a AC rp and it died out.

Everyone who is probably going to roleplay on this already knows the backstory. If you don't, PM me.

Form

Name:
Appearance:
Orientation:
Personality:
Relations:
Rank Wanted:
Side:

My Forms

Name: Gale // Sparrow // Jake
Appearance: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/364299057341715259/ // https://www.pinterest.com/pin/833447474762507284/ // https://www.pinterest.com/pin/513340057507959879/
Orientation: Straight // Straight // Straight
Personality: Clever, brave, cocky, intelligent. // Cautious, flirty, funny. // Serious, intelligent, good-natured
Relations: Sparrow(Sister,) Open // Gale(Sister,) Open // Open
Side: Brotherhood // Brotherhood // Borgia
Rank: Master Assassin(Might make her mentor, I'm undecided at the moment.) // Apprentice // General

Ranks

Brotherhood Ranks Borgia Ranks
9. Mentor__________9. Pope
8. Master Assassins__8. Captain General
7. Veterans_________7. Generals
6. Mercenaries_______6. Captains
5. Disciples__________5. Soldiers
4. Footpads_________4. Guards
3. Novices__________3. Messengers
2. Apprentices_______2. Civilians
1. Recruits__________1. Peasants

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Name: Ciel
Appearance: http://orig01.deviantart.net/deab/f/2012/252/f/a/ac_oc__qing_13_by_sunsetagain-d5e3kmg.jpg
Orientation: homo
Personality: tbrped
Relations: brother hood
Rank Wanted: Disciples
Side: neutral FadingEchoes

FadingEchoes
October 17th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Name: Ciel
Appearance: http://orig01.deviantart.net/deab/f/2012/252/f/a/ac_oc__qing_13_by_sunsetagain-d5e3kmg.jpg
Orientation: homo
Personality: tbrped
Relations: brother hood
Rank Wanted: Disciples
Side: neutral FadingEchoes
Accepted!

Hallowed Echo
October 17th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Name: Alexsandr// Matthew// Michiru
Appearance: Short blondish hair with amber eyes// Short black hair with green eyes// Short brown hair with blue eyes
Orientation: All Straight
Personality: TBRP’D for all.
Relations: Open// Open// Open
Rank Wanted: Master Assassin// Former Captain General// Current Captain General.
Side: Brotherhood// Neutral// Borgia
Other: Alexsandr is Rex just different. Also we can start if no one else joins.

FadingEchoes
October 18th, 2017, 09:23 AM
Name: Alexsandr// Matthew// Michiru
Appearance: Short blondish hair with amber eyes// Short black hair with green eyes// Short brown hair with blue eyes
Orientation: All Straight
Personality: TBRP’D for all.
Relations: Open// Open// Open
Rank Wanted: Master Assassin// Former Captain General// Current Captain General.
Side: Brotherhood// Neutral// Borgia
Other: Alexsandr is Rex just different. Also we can start if no one else joins.
Acccepted! Starting roleplay now.

Gale crouched on the corner of the tall tower as she did every evening to watch the surrounding city.(Open. Want to ship Alexandr and Gale again?)

Sparrow grinned as she saw Gale hunched over on the tower, she then shook her head, stepping lightly into the Headquarters.(Open)

Jake walked through the streets, his pristine Borgia uniform standing out greatly among the passing crowds.(Open)

Hallowed Echo
October 18th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Yeah. Sorry if it is short. Currently in class.)

Alexsandr snuck up behind her, grabbing the back of her shoulders. “Boo!” He yelled.

Matthew walked around the streets of Italy, looking around for any Borgia members and Assassins.

FadingEchoes
October 18th, 2017, 10:43 AM
Gale spun around, her hand immediately dropping to her dagger, "Geez Alexandr!" She exclaimed, saying a few very unladylike things. She shoook her head, shoving him playfully, "One of these days you'll do that and I'll lop your head off your shoulders." She said teasingly.

Jake fingered his rapier anxiously, a nervous habit he had obtained in training.

Hallowed Echo
October 18th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Matthew isn’t with the Borgia anymore.)

Alexsandr laughed, “Your reflexes aren’t quick enough to hurt me.” He teased. He sat down beside her, “What are you doing up here anyway?” He asked.

FadingEchoes
October 18th, 2017, 12:57 PM
(Oh oopsie, I'll edit that.)
"Just watching Roma," She said, her blue gray eyes shining as she looked at him.
(Are we restarting their relationship?)
Sparrow left the headquarters with no particular destination in mind, pulling her hood over her head, she walked through the streets.

Hallowed Echo
October 18th, 2017, 01:25 PM
It’s okay and yeah.)
“Oh.” Alex said. He watched Sparrow from tower, before standing up. “Wanna walk around?” He asked, looking at Gale.

Matthew tried to walk past Jake, head down to try to conceal his face. He didn’t want any trouble from the Borgia after betraying them.

(Matt left to Borgia to attempt to join the Brotherhood, so that’s what I meant by betraying them. If you want you can have Jake notice him.)

FadingEchoes
October 18th, 2017, 01:32 PM
(Alrighty,)
She raised one eyebrow slightly in surprise, "Sure," She said, standing and starting to climb down, her finely tuned muscles tightening as she gripped onto the sheer wall.

Jake looked up, seeing Matthew pass by, he narrowed his eyes, "You there, halt!" He exclaimed, starting off after him.

Hallowed Echo
October 18th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Xander smirked before climbing down, partially jumping down. He reached the ground with a unbalanced wobble before regaining his balance.

Matthew froze, heart racing. He turned around to face Jake, “Y-Yes? Is there a problem sir?” He asked, stuttering.

FadingEchoes
October 18th, 2017, 01:48 PM
"Do I know you from somewhere peasant?" He asked, now less sure of himself.

Gale grinned, "Smooth," She teased before starting to walk away.
(Man I'm having serious writers block)

Hallowed Echo
October 18th, 2017, 03:43 PM
“I certainly hope not. I don’t recognize you.” Matthew lied, fidgeting with his hands.

Alexsandr laughed running after her, “Do you think we’ll run into any Templars?” He asked.

FadingEchoes
October 18th, 2017, 04:03 PM
"I don't see why we would, they've been relatively inactive recently." She said, "Better safe than sorry I suppose though."

Jake narrowed his eyes in thought, then the realization hit him, "You!" He exclaimed, unsheathing his sword.

Hallowed Echo
October 18th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Matthew stepped back, cursing softly. “I-I think you’ve mistaken me for someone else. I-Hey look Assassins!” He said pointing at a random spot, hoping Jake would fall for it.

Alexsandr smiled, “Yeah, I’d like to kick some Templar butt though. It’s too quiet not have Templars around.” He said, looking around cautiously.

FadingEchoes
October 18th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Gale turned her head sharply as she heard someone exclaim Assassins, "Speaking of being too quiet," She said, shaking her head.

Jake did, he spun around in a circle before realizing his blunder.

Hallowed Echo
October 18th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Matthew bolted away from Jake in the direction of where Alexsandr and Gale are. He looked back only to crash right into Gale, knocking them both to the ground.

Alexsandr was joking when he said he wanted to kick some Templar butt, “Lovely. Just fantastic!” He groaned, facepalming.

FadingEchoes
October 18th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Gale exclaimed in surprise, rolling to her feet when she fell. She extended her hidden blade, keeping it hidden beneath her cape while she decided whether or not to strike.

Jake took off after him, cursing at himself as he ran.

Hallowed Echo
October 18th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Matthew looked at Gale for a minute before recognizing her clothing. “I-I’m so sorry! I didn’t see you there! I was running from this Templar and-“ Matthew cut himself off.

Alexsandr helped Gale up before glaring at Matthew, “You! You’re the Templar that tried to become an Assassin!” He growled, stepping in front of Gale and unsheathing his blades.

FadingEchoes
October 18th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Gale muttered in protest when he stepped in front of her.

Jake stopped short as he noticed the other two. He paused in confusion as he noticed the cloaks, "You're under arrest." He said uncertainly to Matthew.

Hallowed Echo
October 18th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Matthew turned around to looked at Jake, “Wait- I-“ He was interrupted by Alexsandr pressing his hidden blades against the former Captain General’s throat.

“Now, he’s hated by your people and ours. Why don’t I just solve this by killing him.” Alexsandr growled, pressing harder and looking at Jake.

FadingEchoes
October 18th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Jake paused, "Just give him to me so I can take him in." He said, "I'd rather not fight."

Gale raised her eyebrows, a Templar who didn't want to fight? Unlikely.

Hallowed Echo
October 18th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Alexsandr scoffed, “Doubt it. If you want him then you’ll have to take him from.” He said, moving one of his arms around Matt’s stomach.

Matthew looked at Gale, “Please, help me.” He whispered so only Gale could hear.

FadingEchoes
October 18th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Gale shook her head slightly, she had decided to stand with Alexandr and she would not deviate from her choice. With a satisfying hiss her rapier leaped from its scabbard, the sunlight catching the gleaming metal as she brandished it.

Jake drew his sword as well, trying to size up this girl who seemed so calm and collected.

Hallowed Echo
October 18th, 2017, 06:49 PM
‘This will be a very stupid decision, but it might work, I hope.’ Matthew thought as he slammed his elbow into Alexsandr’s stomach. He shoved the assassin away from him and dashed away.

FadingEchoes
October 18th, 2017, 06:54 PM
"You take the Templar," She said hurriedly, taking off after Matthew, her white cloak billowing out behind her.

Hallowed Echo
October 18th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Alex nodded before smirking, “I thought you didn’t want to fight.” He mocked, drawing his rapier and sheathing one of his blades.

Matthew looked back and ran faster when he saw Gale. He shoved people out of the way before pushing over some barrels to try to slow down Gale.

FadingEchoes
October 18th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Jake snorted, "I don't see how you've given me much of a choice, especially now that you've let that prisoner get away." He scorned, doing a few feints with his sword.
(Who do you want to win?)
Gale leaped nimbly over the barrels, her reflexes from all her past missions helping her now.

Hallowed Echo
October 18th, 2017, 10:16 PM
A tie maybe?)

Matthew looked back again, scared to see Gale didn’t slow down. He yelped as the tip of his foot caught something. His body hit the ground with a dull thud, “N-No...” He whimpered, foot throbbing in pain.

Alexsandr rolled his eyes before slashing his sword at Jake, “I’m sorry. The other one will take care of him for you.” He said.

FadingEchoes
October 18th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Gale swiftly drew closer to him, kneeling down on his arms to keep him from escaping, she held her dagger up to his throat, "Right, so I don't want to have to drag you all the way back, and killing you here would just be a nuisance, are you going to come quietly or not?"

Jake parried quickly, turning his own blade for a counter strike.
(Hmm how are we gonna have Alexandr and Gale fall in love?)

Hallowed Echo
October 18th, 2017, 10:40 PM
I don’t know actually.)

“N-No!” He weakly protested, wincing as the pain in his foot worsened. “Where’s your boyfriend?” He asked, looking around for Alexsandr.

Alexsandr growled as swung again, this time at Jake’s legs.

FadingEchoes
October 18th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Gale immediately blushed, "He's not my boyfriend." She insisted with a firm shake of her head.

Jake leaped back, narrowly avoiding the sharp blade. Grimacing, he stabbed forward again, starting to tire of this sparring they were stuck on.

Hallowed Echo
October 18th, 2017, 10:52 PM
“Oh I just assumed you two were together.” Matthew said. He went to move his arms but failed since they were pinned. “Let me go! What are you going to do with me anyway?” He asked, frustrated.

“Getting annoyed?” Xander teased, tilting his head to the side. He slashed his sword again, this time nicking Jake’s left arm.

FadingEchoes
October 18th, 2017, 10:55 PM
(Wait what do we want with Matthew?)
"A bit, but it must be a common reaction when you're present." He Sneered, wincing in pain as his arm started bleeding slightly.

Hallowed Echo
October 19th, 2017, 08:50 AM
Take him as a prisoner for the Brotherhood.)

Alexsandr growled and swung at Jake, “You’re the one who decided not to try to do some damage.” He snarled.

FadingEchoes
October 19th, 2017, 09:53 AM
(Ah, makes sense.)
Gale shook her head, "Well obviously I chased you all the way here to give you dieci dollaros and send you on your way." She said sarcastically.
(Problem though, how is Gale going to detain him, knock him out?)
Jake winced as Xandr's blade nicked his thigh, not a major wound, but still annoying. He then swung back, aiming for his opponent's sword arm.

The Division
October 19th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Name: Eligio Fulginiti

Appearance: https://megasoftwaresblog.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/wp-1488714450230.jpg

Orientation: Hetero

Personality: TBRP

Relations: Open

Rank Wanted: Mercenary

Side: Assassin

Hallowed Echo
October 19th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Matthew rolled his eyes at Gale, “Sarcasm Detected.” He said. He looked around for any weak spots in Gale’s position.

Alexsandr hissed as the blade sliced his hand, switching to his hidden blades. “Unlike most of you Templars, we have a back up weapon.” He said.

(He could run from her again only to run straight into a wall and knock himself out if you want.)

Hallowed Echo
October 20th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Matthew rolled his eyes at Gale, “Sarcasm Detected.” He said. He looked around for any weak spots in Gale’s position.

Alexsandr hissed as the blade sliced his hand, switching to his hidden blades. “Unlike most of you Templars, we have a back up weapon.” He said.

(He could run from her again only to run straight into a wall and knock himself out if you want.)

Appearance: https://megasoftwaresblog.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/wp-1488714450230.jpg

Bump for FadingEchoes

FadingEchoes
October 20th, 2017, 11:50 AM

(Accepted. Sure, I'm always game for someone to run into a wall.(<--Sounded less weird in my head.))
Jake smirked, now on his guard to keep a good distance between him and Alexsandr, hoping the reach of his rapier would give him an advantage.
(Can I make a love interest for Eligio?)

Hallowed Echo
October 20th, 2017, 03:04 PM
(Actually I would’ve said the same thing.)

Alexsandr laughed, charging at the general. “Can you do any major damage besides a pitiful scratch?” He taunted

FadingEchoes
October 20th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Jake ignored the taunt, He's trying to goad you into a mistake. He told himself, then leaped back as the assassin attacked, he then swung at Alexsandr, this time at his torso.

Hallowed Echo
October 20th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Alexsandr moved back, avoiding the strike. He glared at Jake before moving towards him, pushing his blades towards the Templar’s wrist.

FadingEchoes
October 20th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Jake cursed as the blades left a shallow slice on his wrist. Growling in pain he went on a reckless attack on Alexsandr.
(You can go ahead and beat Jake.)

Hallowed Echo
October 20th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Alexsandr dodged the careless attacks and sheathed his blades before landing a solid blow to Jack’s stomach. “Naturally I’d beat you to a pulp but I have a friend to help so see you around.” He said before running to help Gale.

FadingEchoes
October 21st, 2017, 08:59 AM
Did he stab him or punch him?)
Jake grimaced in pain before falling to his knees. "Darn Assassins." He said, though he didn't exactly say darn.

Gale looked up as Alexsandr came closer, "How'd it go with the Templar?" She inquired, her brown hair falling out of the braid she kept it in to keep it out of her face.

The Division
October 21st, 2017, 12:40 PM
(Can someone give me a quick recap of what happened)

Hallowed Echo
October 21st, 2017, 01:40 PM
(Punch.)

“Okay. How’s it going with our ‘friend’?” Alexsandr asked, looking at Matthew.

Matthew looked around before drawing his knee up to hit Gale in the chin.

FadingEchoes
October 21st, 2017, 01:44 PM
(Can someone give me a quick recap of what happened)
(Yeah, basically Gale and Alexsandr ran into a Borgia general and the former Borgia captain general who is kind of against everyone. That's pretty much it though.)
Gale yelled in shock and pain, grimacing as her chin split, bleeding profusely.

Hallowed Echo
October 21st, 2017, 04:16 PM
Matthew took the opportunity to free his arms and move away from the assassins. He breathed out, relieved looking back to see if they were following him. He turned his head only to whack it on the corner of a wall, dropping unconscious.

(I was laughing the entire I was typing this. Lol)

Hallowed Echo
October 22nd, 2017, 09:25 AM
Bump for FadingEchoes.)

NightWarrior4Life
October 22nd, 2017, 09:38 AM
Name: Ellanor Cratz
Apprearence: ginger hair with freckles and blue eyes. Wears a light blue cloak with a metal belt, boots.
Orientation: LGBT
Personality: worries a lot, prefers to help people In need than assassinate but she will of course kill if it means many orphans or slave children are freed.
Relations: Maddison (girlfriend)
Rank wanted: could I be Gale's apprentice?
I hope that's enough...I just copied and pasted my form from the old RP

FadingEchoes
October 22nd, 2017, 01:42 PM
Matthew took the opportunity to free his arms and move away from the assassins. He breathed out, relieved looking back to see if they were following him. He turned his head only to whack it on the corner of a wall, dropping unconscious.

(I was laughing the entire I was typing this. Lol)
(:laughing: Wow.)
Gale held her hand to her chin, trying to staunch the flow as she trotted up to the former Borgia Captain General.

Hallowed Echo
October 22nd, 2017, 02:55 PM
(:laughing: Wow.)
Gale held her hand to her chin, trying to staunch the flow as she trotted up to the former Borgia Captain General.

Alexsandr laughed before following Gale, “Here.” He said, ripping a strip of cloth off of Matthew’s shirt. He handed her the cloth, before scooping Matthew up.

FadingEchoes
October 22nd, 2017, 02:56 PM
Alexsandr laughed before following Gale, “Here.” He said, ripping a strip of cloth off of Matthew’s shirt. He handed her the cloth, before scooping Matthew up.
"Thanks." She murmured, accepting the strip of fabric and pressing it firmly to her chin, "Shall we take him back then?" She asked, her striking blue eyes meeting his.

Hallowed Echo
October 22nd, 2017, 03:44 PM
"Thanks." She murmured, accepting the strip of fabric and pressing it firmly to her chin, "Shall we take him back then?" She asked, her striking blue eyes meeting his.

“Sure. Where should he go once we get back?” Alexsandr asked, starting to walk back to the Brotherhood.

FadingEchoes
October 22nd, 2017, 04:02 PM
“Sure. Where should he go once we get back?” Alexsandr asked, starting to walk back to the Brotherhood.
Gale shrugged, "We can lock him in a room I suppose." She said. Gale then removed the strip of cloth, "What do you think doctor?" She said, grinning, "Will I survive?"

Hallowed Echo
October 22nd, 2017, 05:08 PM
Gale shrugged, "We can lock him in a room I suppose." She said. Gale then removed the strip of cloth, "What do you think doctor?" She said, grinning, "Will I survive?"

Alexsandr smirked, “You may only have hours to live. Such a tragedy.” He said in a fake sad voice. He chuckled, “Once we drop him off,” he said, motioning towards Matthew. “We’ll get you to a doctor.” He finished.

FadingEchoes
October 22nd, 2017, 08:17 PM
Alexsandr smirked, “You may only have hours to live. Such a tragedy.” He said in a fake sad voice. He chuckled, “Once we drop him off,” he said, motioning towards Matthew. “We’ll get you to a doctor.” He finished.
She nodded, "It's not so bad, maybe I'll get an impressive scar." Gale said with a smirk. She then started to walk back to headquarters.

Hallowed Echo
October 22nd, 2017, 08:25 PM
She nodded, "It's not so bad, maybe I'll get an impressive scar." Gale said with a smirk. She then started to walk back to headquarters.

“True. Make you look less cute and more ferocious.” Alexsandr said, purposely flirting to see Gale’s reaction.

FadingEchoes
October 22nd, 2017, 08:29 PM
“True. Make you look less cute and more ferocious.” Alexsandr said, purposely flirting to see Gale’s reaction.
Gale immediately flsuhed, deciding then it would be a good idea to stare in the other direction.

Hallowed Echo
October 23rd, 2017, 03:57 PM
Gale immediately flsuhed, deciding then it would be a good idea to stare in the other direction.

“Hehe. Shy are we?” Alexsandr laughed. He walked up to empty room, opened the door, and set Matthew on a bed.

FadingEchoes
October 23rd, 2017, 03:59 PM
"As if you wouldn't be," She murmured, following him slowly.

Hallowed Echo
October 23rd, 2017, 05:14 PM
"As if you wouldn't be," She murmured, following him slowly.

Alex smirked as he closed the door, “I wouldn’t.” He said, walking to his room. “So what do we do when the former Templar wakes up?” He asked.

FadingEchoes
October 23rd, 2017, 05:23 PM
Alex smirked as he closed the door, “I wouldn’t.” He said, walking to his room. “So what do we do when the former Templar wakes up?” He asked.
She shrugged, electing to ignore his previous remark, "I don't know," She said, "What can we do besides just keep him here?"

Hallowed Echo
October 23rd, 2017, 07:35 PM
She shrugged, electing to ignore his previous remark, "I don't know," She said, "What can we do besides just keep him here?"

“Interrogate him?” Alexsandr suggested, shrugging.

FadingEchoes
October 23rd, 2017, 08:51 PM
“Interrogate him?” Alexsandr suggested, shrugging.
She raised an eyebrow, "I suppose you'll have to do that. Seeing as how I'm so cute." She said flippantly.

Hallowed Echo
October 23rd, 2017, 09:04 PM
She raised an eyebrow, "I suppose you'll have to do that. Seeing as how I'm so cute." She said flippantly.

“You could try to seduce him with your cuteness. Maybe he’ll crack.” Alexsandr said. He could flirt with Gale all day if he wanted to.

FadingEchoes
October 23rd, 2017, 09:16 PM
“You could try to seduce him with your cuteness. Maybe he’ll crack.” Alexsandr said. He could flirt with Gale all day if he wanted to.
He eyes flashed, "Maybe I will." She taunted, her hair falling in her face.

Hallowed Echo
October 24th, 2017, 11:53 AM
He eyes flashed, "Maybe I will." She taunted, her hair falling in her face.

“Okay. Better check on him to see if he’s awake.” Alexsandr suggested, fighting the urge to laugh when Gale’s hair fell in her face.

Matthew groaned as he woke up, moving a hand towards his throbbing head. “W-Where am I?” He muttered looking around the room.

FadingEchoes
October 24th, 2017, 12:07 PM
“Okay. Better check on him to see if he’s awake.” Alexsandr suggested, fighting the urge to laugh when Gale’s hair fell in her face.

Matthew groaned as he woke up, moving a hand towards his throbbing head. “W-Where am I?” He muttered looking around the room.
Gale squinted in annoyance, she then slipped into the room, "Morning." She said, anger giving an edge to her normally kind voice.

Hallowed Echo
October 24th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Gale squinted in annoyance, she then slipped into the room, "Morning." She said, anger giving an edge to her normally kind voice.

Matthew looked at her, “Morning.” He muttered, shifting his gaze to his feet. He refused to look at the fresh scab on her chin.

FadingEchoes
October 24th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Matthew looked at her, “Morning.” He muttered, shifting his gaze to his feet. He refused to look at the fresh scab on her chin.
"We have some questions for you." She said firmly, "Will you cooperate?" She inquired, her bright blue eyes searching his face.
(Crap what are we asking him?)

Hallowed Echo
October 24th, 2017, 11:40 PM
"We have some questions for you." She said firmly, "Will you cooperate?" She inquired, her bright blue eyes searching his face.
(Crap what are we asking him?)

“Maybe. Depends on how I’ll be treated.” Matthew said. He snuck a glance at Gale, “You are quite beautiful, whoever you’re dating is a lucky guy.” He said.

(Umm, about what he knows about the Borgia. I kinda want to ship Gale and Matthew now.)

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 09:50 AM
“Maybe. Depends on how I’ll be treated.” Matthew said. He snuck a glance at Gale, “You are quite beautiful, whoever you’re dating is a lucky guy.” He said.

(Umm, about what he knows about the Borgia. I kinda want to ship Gale and Matthew now.)
(xD Yeah they kinda have better chemistry. And you could have Alexsandr still crushing on Gale while she likes a former Templar.)
Gale raised an eyebrow, "I'm not dating anyone." She said quietly, "And how you'll be treated depends on how you cooperate." She added firmly, suddenly realizing that she wasn't good at being ferocious.
(Oh my gosh Gale is me.)

Hallowed Echo
October 25th, 2017, 12:38 PM
(xD Yeah they kinda have better chemistry. And you could have Alexsandr still crushing on Gale while she likes a former Templar.)
Gale raised an eyebrow, "I'm not dating anyone." She said quietly, "And how you'll be treated depends on how you cooperate." She added firmly, suddenly realizing that she wasn't good at being ferocious.
(Oh my gosh Gale is me.)

Matthew smiled, “You are adorable, do you know that?” He said quietly. Alexsandr walked in, “How’s the questioning going?” He asked, looking at Matthew.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Matthew smiled, “You are adorable, do you know that?” He said quietly. Alexsandr walked in, “How’s the questioning going?” He asked, looking at Matthew.
Gale flushed as Alexsandr walked in, "Fine." She said, deliberately ignoring Matthew's remark, and hoping he would do the same.

Hallowed Echo
October 25th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Gale flushed as Alexsandr walked in, "Fine." She said, deliberately ignoring Matthew's remark, and hoping he would do the same.

“Need any help?” Alexsandr asked. Matthew noticed Gale ignored what he said as soon as Alexsandr walked in, so he decided to continue what he was doing. “Are you sure you don’t have a boyfriend? Because he looks like your boyfriend. Maybe I’ll be your boyfriend.” He said, tensing just in case it backfired.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 01:47 PM
“Need any help?” Alexsandr asked. Matthew noticed Gale ignored what he said as soon as Alexsandr walked in, so he decided to continue what he was doing. “Are you sure you don’t have a boyfriend? Because he looks like your boyfriend. Maybe I’ll be your boyfriend.” He said, tensing just in case it backfired.
"No." She said firmly, not turning to look at Alexsandr. She tensed as Matthew flirted with her further, "He's not my boyfriend." She said simply.
(I really want Alexsandr to leave and then come back and Matthew is kissing Gale. Hehehehehehehehe)

Hallowed Echo
October 25th, 2017, 02:19 PM
"No." She said firmly, not turning to look at Alexsandr. She tensed as Matthew flirted with her further, "He's not my boyfriend." She said simply.
(I really want Alexsandr to leave and then come back and Matthew is kissing Gale. Hehehehehehehehe)

“Alright. I’ll leave you be.” Alexsandr said, walking out and closing the door behind him. Matthew smirked, standing up and walking over to Gale. “I’m glad he’s not your boyfriend.” He said, before kissing her.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 02:21 PM
“Alright. I’ll leave you be.” Alexsandr said, walking out and closing the door behind him. Matthew smirked, standing up and walking over to Gale. “I’m glad he’s not your boyfriend.” He said, before kissing her.
Gale struggled a little bit, before realizing he was a fantastic kisser. She melted into his embrace, a warm feeling sprouting in her gut, What on Earth am I doing? She thought to herself.

Hallowed Echo
October 25th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Gale struggled a little bit, before realizing he was a fantastic kisser. She melted into his embrace, a warm feeling sprouting in her gut, What on Earth am I doing? She thought to herself.

Alexsandr opened the door, “Hey Gale, I-“ He stopped.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Alexsandr opened the door, “Hey Gale, I-“ He stopped.
Gale broke away from the kiss instantly, shoving Matthew off of her, "Eh Alexsandr, what did you need?" She asked, hoping he hadn't noticed the kiss even though it was pretty much impossible to miss.

Hallowed Echo
October 25th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Gale broke away from the kiss instantly, shoving Matthew off of her, "Eh Alexsandr, what did you need?" She asked, hoping he hadn't noticed the kiss even though it was pretty much impossible to miss.

Alexsandr stood there for a second before shaking his head, “I forgot never mind.” He said, turning around to walk out of the door. He closed the door behind and walked away.

Matthew looked at Gale, smiling, “So, now those questions you wanted to ask.” He said, sitting back down on the bed.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Alexsandr stood there for a second before shaking his head, “I forgot never mind.” He said, turning around to walk out of the door. He closed the door behind and walked away.

Matthew looked at Gale, smiling, “So, now those questions you wanted to ask.” He said, sitting back down on the bed.
Gale scowled at him, "What do you know about the Borgia?" She inquired, her blue eyes sparking with anger.
(Duuude what if he exchanges information for more kisses :3)

Hallowed Echo
October 25th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Gale scowled at him, "What do you know about the Borgia?" She inquired, her blue eyes sparking with anger.
(Duuude what if he exchanges information for more kisses :3)
(Ooh, that’s a good idea. Let’s do that.)

“Other than the fact that they absolutely hate Assassins, nothing really. Of course there is one thing, but it’ll cost you.” Matthew said slyly, smirking. Her sudden mood shift was interesting because she didn’t at all look scary to him, still adorable.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 06:38 PM
(Ooh, that’s a good idea. Let’s do that.)

“Other than the fact that they absolutely hate Assassins, nothing really. Of course there is one thing, but it’ll cost you.” Matthew said slyly, smirking. Her sudden mood shift was interesting because she didn’t at all look scary to him, still adorable.
Gale raised an eyebrow, obviously missing the hint, "I'll talk to my superiors. What are your demands?" She asked, her beautiful brown hair falling in her face again.

Hallowed Echo
October 25th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Gale raised an eyebrow, obviously missing the hint, "I'll talk to my superiors. What are your demands?" She asked, her beautiful brown hair falling in her face again.

Matthew smirked, “A kiss. That’s all I ask and I’ll give you the information. But it has to be from you.” He said. “And I know you can’t say you didn’t enjoy the last one because I felt you melt into.” He added.

(Matthew is sly.)

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Matthew smirked, “A kiss. That’s all I ask and I’ll give you the information. But it has to be from you.” He said. “And I know you can’t say you didn’t enjoy the last one because I felt you melt into.” He added.

(Matthew is sly.)
Gale forced herself to recoil, although the idea brought back the warm feeling she had felt during their prior kiss, "W-what?" She stammered.

Hallowed Echo
October 25th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Gale forced ehrself to reciol, although the idea brought back the warm feeling she had felt during their prior kiss, "W-what?" She stammered.

“You heard me, my demands are that you kiss me again.” Matthew said. He stood up and walked around Gale, “Unless of course you don’t want the information.” He said.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 07:46 PM
“You heard me, my demands are that you kiss me again.” Matthew said. He stood up and walked around Gale, “Unless of course you don’t want the information.” He said.
Gale paused considering it before saying, with a scowl, "Fine, but it means nothing." She insisted, even though the mere idea brought butterflies to her stomach.
(If I were Matthew, I'd make up stuff about the Borgia to be able to bribe her more. xD

Hallowed Echo
October 25th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Gale paused considering it before saying, with a scowl, "Fine, but it means nothing." She insisted, even though the mere idea brought butterflies to her stomach.
(If I were Matthew, I'd make up stuff about the Borgia to be able to bribe her more. xD

Matthew smiled and wrapped his arms around Gale’s waist. He leaned in and kissed her again, smiling.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Matthew smiled and wrapped his arms around Gale’s waist. He leaned in and kissed her again, smiling.
Gale responded enthusiastically, He probably won't count it if I don't respond. She lied to herself as she thoroughly enjoyed the embrace. She slid her arms around him, her hands pressing firmly against his back to bring him closer to her.

Hallowed Echo
October 25th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Gale responded enthusiastically, He probably won't count it if I don't respond. She lied to herself as she thoroughly enjoyed the embrace. She slid her arms around him, her hands pressing firmly against his back to bring him closer to her.

Matthew pulled away, breathless. “Enjoyed it?” He asked, smiling. “Alright, the Templars have information about a mysterious artifact. “It’s called the ‘Apple of Eden’ or something like that.” He said.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Matthew pulled away, breathless. “Enjoyed it?” He asked, smiling. “Alright, the Templars have information about a mysterious artifact. “It’s called the ‘Apple of Eden’ or something like that.” He said.
Gale flushed as he pulled away, realizing she wanted him to continue, "Er, okay. Anything else?" She inquired.

Hallowed Echo
October 25th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Gale flushed as he pulled away, realizing she wanted him to continue, "Er, okay. Anything else?" She inquired.

“No.” He said, unwrapping his arms. He walked over to the bed, “So now that I answered your question. What else are you going to do? Let me stay?” He asked.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 09:27 PM
“No.” He said, unwrapping his arms. He walked over to the bed, “So now that I answered your question. What else are you going to do? Let me stay?” He asked.
"Well we can't give you to the Borgia, and we can't let you go free. So I suppose you're staying here." She admitted, overjoyed he hadn't further commented on the kiss.

Hallowed Echo
October 25th, 2017, 09:35 PM
"Well we can't give you to the Borgia, and we can't let you go free. So I suppose you're staying here." She admitted, overjoyed he hadn't further commented on the kiss.

“That’s good. Maybe I can stay with you specifically.” Matthew said. “So uh, you and the other assassin, are you related or just really good friends.” He asked.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 10:02 PM
“That’s good. Maybe I can stay with you specifically.” Matthew said. “So uh, you and the other assassin, are you related or just really good friends.” He asked.
"Maybe you can, and Alexsandr is just my friend." She said absentmindedly, before realizing she had just insinuated that he could stay in her room.

Hallowed Echo
October 25th, 2017, 10:11 PM
"Maybe you can, and Alexsandr is just my friend." She said absentmindedly, before realizing she had just insinuated that he could stay in her room.

Matthew smiled, “Don’t worry, I’ll keep my distance.” He said, pressing a kiss on Gale’s cheek. “So, you’re single. Does that mean I have a chance on being your lover?” He questioned.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Matthew smiled, “Don’t worry, I’ll keep my distance.” He said, pressing a kiss on Gale’s cheek. “So, you’re single. Does that mean I have a chance on being your lover?” He questioned.
Gale's cheeks immediately turned hot, and she knew they would be bright pink. "Uh, n-no?" She said, stating it like a question.

Hallowed Echo
October 25th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Gale's cheeks immediately turned hot, and she knew they would be bright pink. "Uh, n-no?" She said, stating it like a question.

Matthew smiled and cupped her blushing face. “Are you sure? Your cheeks are a lovely shade of pink. You enjoyed it when we kissed. Are you sure that I can’t be your lover?” He asked.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 10:29 PM
Matthew smiled and cupped her blushing face. “Are you sure? Your cheeks are a lovely shade of pink. You enjoyed it when we kissed. Are you sure that I can’t be your lover?” He asked.
"I didn't enjoy it." She lied, her cheeks growing even pinker in his embrace, "And yes. I'm sure."She said, The Brotherhood would have my head if I were with you. Gale thought.

Hallowed Echo
October 25th, 2017, 10:36 PM
"I didn't enjoy it." She lied, her cheeks growing even pinker in his embrace, "And yes. I'm sure."She said, The Brotherhood would have my head if I were with you. Gale thought.

Matthew brought his face closer to her, their noses almost touching. “You’re blushing harder. You’re lying.” He stated.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Matthew brought his face closer to her, their noses almost touching. “You’re blushing harder. You’re lying.” He stated.
Gale flushed harder still as he grew closer. She inhaled slowly, realizing she could smell him.
And that he smelled like heaven on earth.
With that fact alone, she came to a decision, To heck with it. She thought, leaning forward to kiss him again, putting her hands on his hips, with her fingertips gently brushing under his shirt and brushing the skin on his torso.

Hallowed Echo
October 25th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Gale flushed harder still as he grew closer. She inhaled slowly, realizing she could smell him.
And that he smelled like heaven on earth.
With that fact alone, she came to a decision, To heck with it. She thought, leaning forward to kiss him again, putting her hands on his hips, with her fingertips gently brushing under his shirt and brushing the skin on his torso.

Matthew smiled and kissed back, it felt nice to kiss someone. He moved his fingers to Gale’s biceps, and slowly tracing her arm. He shuddered at the electric touch of her fingers on his skin.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 10:54 PM
Matthew smiled and kissed back, it felt nice to kiss someone. He moved his fingers to Gale’s biceps, and slowly tracing her arm. He shuddered at the electric touch of her fingers on his skin.
Gale continued to kiss him, biting his lip gently. She moved her body closer to his, her fingers going slightly farther up his shirt.Oh what am I doing? She thought, depserately hoping no one in the Brotherhood would ever know about this, What the heck. I deserve it after all. She inhaled through her nose, taking in his wonderful scent once more.

Hallowed Echo
October 25th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Gale continued to kiss him, biting his lip gently. She moved her body closer to his, her fingers going slightly farther up his shirt.Oh what am I doing? She thought, depserately hoping no one in the Brotherhood would ever know about this, What the heck. I deserve it after all. She inhaled through her nose, taking in his wonderful scent once more.

Alexsandr opened the door, horrified at what he saw. “Gale! What the heck?!” He exclaimed.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Alexsandr opened the door, horrified at what he saw. “Gale! What the heck?!” He exclaimed.
Gale leaped away from Matthew, shock and dismay evident on her face, "Alexsandr! I can explain." She said quickly.

Hallowed Echo
October 25th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Gale leaped away from Matthew, shock and dismay evident on her face, "Alexsandr! I can explain." She said quickly.

“I’m sure you can. You know how much trouble you could get in if someone else caught you with him!” Alexsandr hissed, jabbing a finger at Matthew. “What did he give you for you to kiss him?” He asked.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 11:23 PM
“I’m sure you can. You know how much trouble you could get in if someone else caught you with him!” Alexsandr hissed, jabbing a finger at Matthew. “What did he give you for you to kiss him?” He asked.
"Well, uh, information." She told him, "The Templars have something called an Apple of Eden." She said, hoping he'd forgive her after learning she gained such vital information.

Hallowed Echo
October 25th, 2017, 11:33 PM
"Well, uh, information." She told him, "The Templars have something called an Apple of Eden." She said, hoping he'd forgive her after learning she gained such vital information.

Alexsandr narrowed his eyes before sighing. “Good job. I won’t say anything about what I just saw. Just keep it quiet and be cautious.” He said, walking out of the room to deliver the information.

Matthew released the breath he didn’t know he held and turned to look at Gale. “So uh, are we together now?” He asked sheepishly.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Alexsandr narrowed his eyes before sighing. “Good job. I won’t say anything about what I just saw. Just keep it quiet and be cautious.” He said, walking out of the room to deliver the information.

Matthew released the breath he didn’t know he held and turned to look at Gale. “So uh, are we together now?” He asked sheepishly.
Gale glanced down the hall, checking if Alexsandr was truly gone. She sighed, "Well I'm not going to lie, that was amazing." She admitted, "But you can't let anyone know." She told him, her blue eyes holding an intense seriousness. "I need to do some damage control, but I'll be back." She promised, trotting after Alexsandr, "Please, let me explain." She pleaded to him.

Hallowed Echo
October 25th, 2017, 11:49 PM
Gale glanced down the hall, checking if Alexsandr was truly gone. She sighed, "Well I'm not going to lie, that was amazing." She admitted, "But you can't let anyone know." She told him, her blue eyes holding an intense seriousness. "I need to do some damage control, but I'll be back." She promised, trotting after Alexsandr, "Please, let me explain." She pleaded to him.

Alexsandr stopped and glared at her, annoyance and fury swirled in his amber eyes. He sighed, “Fine explain.” He said, crossing his arms across his chest.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 11:50 PM
Alexsandr stopped and glared at her, annoyance and fury swirled in his amber eyes. He sighed, “Fine explain.” He said, crossing his arms across his chest.
"He bargained with me. A kiss for information. I don't actually feel anything for the idiota!" She lied, her Italian accent becoming more apparent, as it always did when she was distressed.

Hallowed Echo
October 25th, 2017, 11:57 PM
"He bargained with me. A kiss for information. I don't actually feel anything for the idiota!" She lied, her Italian accent becoming more apparent, as it always did when she was distressed.

(Hehe, for more entertainment...)
Matthew followed Gale before slipping into a small crevice to eavesdrop. His heart dropped at her last statement. He shook his head and walked back to the room.

Alexsandr rolled his eyes, “Right. Chill out it’ll be harder to understand you with your accent and probably switching between English and Italian.” He said, turning around. “Besides you did good. We’ve been looking for the Apple of Eden for quite some time.” He said. His eyes flicked over to Matthew walking back down the hall, “You should tell him how you feel about him.” He said, pointing at Matthew who had already turned into the room.

FadingEchoes
October 26th, 2017, 12:03 AM
(Hehe, for more entertainment...)
Matthew followed Gale before slipping into a small crevice to eavesdrop. His heart dropped at her last statement. He shook his head and walked back to the room.

Alexsandr rolled his eyes, “Right. Chill out it’ll be harder to understand you with your accent and probably switching between English and Italian.” He said, turning around. “Besides you did good. We’ve been looking for the Apple of Eden for quite some time.” He said. His eyes flicked over to Matthew walking back down the hall, “You should tell him how you feel about him.” He said, pointing at Matthew who had already turned into the room.
(Wait I'm confused, does Alexsandr want Gale to pretend she likes Matthew to get more information or tell him she doesn't like him?)
"He might know where it is, the Apple I mean." She said, her eyes searching Alexsandr's.

Hallowed Echo
October 26th, 2017, 12:07 AM
(Wait I'm confused, does Alexsandr want Gale to pretend she likes Matthew to get more information or tell him she doesn't like him?)
"He might know where it is, the Apple I mean." She said, her eyes searching Alexsandr's.

(Pretend sounds good. The ultimate betrayal and heartbreak! Something I get to do with one of my OCs.)
“Go ask him. He’ll give you all the information as long as you pretend you care about him.” Alexsandr said.

FadingEchoes
October 26th, 2017, 12:10 AM
(Pretend sounds good. The ultimate betrayal and heartbreak! Something I get to do with one of my OCs.)
“Go ask him. He’ll give you all the information as long as you pretend you care about him.” Alexsandr said.
A small flutter of joy erupted in Gale's chest, she was basically getting permission to be in a relationship with Matthew.
Well, sort of, close enough.
She nodded, "Alright." She said, trying to sound disinterested. She then trotted back to Matthew's room.

Hallowed Echo
October 26th, 2017, 11:12 AM
A small flutter of joy erupted in Gale's chest, she was basically getting permission to be in a relationship with Matthew.
Well, sort of, close enough.
She nodded, "Alright." She said, trying to sound disinterested. She then trotted back to Matthew's room.

Matthew opened the door, “Hey Gale. What do you need?” He asked, leaning against the doorway.

FadingEchoes
October 26th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Matthew opened the door, “Hey Gale. What do you need?” He asked, leaning against the doorway.
Gale sat down next to him, "Uh, do you know where the Apple is?" she asked, feeling very awkward about the entire situation.

Hallowed Echo
October 26th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Gale sat down next to him, "Uh, do you know where the Apple is?" she asked, feeling very awkward about the entire situation.

“No, just heard rumors about it. Hadn’t seen it or know where it is. Sorry.” He said, stretching. “Is that all?” He asked.

FadingEchoes
October 26th, 2017, 12:20 PM
“No, just heard rumors about it. Hadn’t seen it or know where it is. Sorry.” He said, stretching. “Is that all?” He asked.
"Hmm..." She stared off into the distance for a few seconds, "You know the way around the Borgia castle, correct?" She asked, her blue eyes glinting.

Hallowed Echo
October 26th, 2017, 01:37 PM
"Hmm..." She stared off into the distance for a few seconds, "You know the way around the Borgia castle, correct?" She asked, her blue eyes glinting.

“Yes, but I’m not going back there. It’s a death wish to go back there. So you’re out of luck.” Matthew said, looking at her.

FadingEchoes
October 26th, 2017, 01:43 PM
“Yes, but I’m not going back there. It’s a death wish to go back there. So you’re out of luck.” Matthew said, looking at her.
Her eyes flashed, "If you refuse the Brotherhood, you may have an equal death wish." She warned.

Hallowed Echo
October 26th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Her eyes flashed, "If you refuse the Brotherhood, you may have an equal death wish." She warned.

Matthew shrugged, “Oh well.” He simply said. “I am not risking my life for some artifact I’ve only heard of. Nothing you have will convince me to help you.” He growled.

FadingEchoes
October 26th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Matthew shrugged, “Oh well.” He simply said. “I am not risking my life for some artifact I’ve only heard of. Nothing you have will convince me to help you.” He growled.
(Ooooh can Gale scout out the castle and get injured/captured and Alexsandr can make Matthew really guiltty about it.)
Gale sighed, "I'll see what I can do." She said.

Hallowed Echo
October 26th, 2017, 08:09 PM
(Ooooh can Gale scout out the castle and get injured/captured and Alexsandr can make Matthew really guiltty about it.)
Gale sighed, "I'll see what I can do." She said.
(Okay.)
“Go right ahead. I won’t care.” He said bitterly, staring out the window.

FadingEchoes
October 26th, 2017, 09:35 PM
(Okay.)
“Go right ahead. I won’t care.” He said bitterly, staring out the window.
Gale glanced at him, "Sorry we have to keep you here." She said awkwardly.

Hallowed Echo
October 26th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Gale glanced at him, "Sorry we have to keep you here." She said awkwardly.

Matthew said nothing just stared out the window, not even sparing a glance at her.

Alexsandr walked in to the room, “Hey, what’s going on?” He asked, walking over to Gale.

FadingEchoes
October 26th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Matthew said nothing just stared out the window, not even sparing a glance at her.

Alexsandr walked in to the room, “Hey, what’s going on?” He asked, walking over to Gale.
"He doesn't know anything else about the Apple." She said vaguely.

Hallowed Echo
October 26th, 2017, 11:29 PM
"He doesn't know anything else about the Apple." She said vaguely.

“Oh, is that all?” He asked, noticing the vagueness in Gale’s response.

FadingEchoes
October 27th, 2017, 10:00 AM
“Oh, is that all?” He asked, noticing the vagueness in Gale’s response.
"Yes." She said pointedly her eyes flashing.

Hallowed Echo
October 27th, 2017, 07:13 PM
"Yes." She said pointedly her eyes flashing.

“Yeah sure.” Alexsandr said, rolling his eyes. He walked out and closed the door behind him.

Matthew looked at Gale, “Why didn’t you tell him where you’re going?” He asked, tilting his head to the side.

FadingEchoes
October 27th, 2017, 07:16 PM
“Yeah sure.” Alexsandr said, rolling his eyes. He walked out and closed the door behind him.

Matthew looked at Gale, “Why didn’t you tell him where you’re going?” He asked, tilting his head to the side.
She waved her hand submissively, "He'll only worry about me." She said simply, standing, "No time like the present I suppose."

Hallowed Echo
October 27th, 2017, 09:11 PM
She waved her hand submissively, "He'll only worry about me." She said simply, standing, "No time like the present I suppose."

“Bye.” He said, looking back out the window.

FadingEchoes
October 28th, 2017, 08:45 AM
“Bye.” He said, looking back out the window.
Gale visibly flinched at his emotionless response, "Bye." She said quietly, scampering out of the headquarters, her hiddenblade at the ready as she climbed the rooftops of Rome, leaping lithely from one to the next.

Hallowed Echo
October 28th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Gale visibly flinched at his emotionless response, "Bye." She said quietly, scampering out of the headquarters, her hiddenblade at the ready as she climbed the rooftops of Rome, leaping lithely from one to the next.

“Be careful.” He muttered silently. Michiru walked along the the streets of Rome, watching people as they do their daily things.

FadingEchoes
October 28th, 2017, 05:50 PM
“Be careful.” He muttered silently. Michiru walked along the the streets of Rome, watching people as they do their daily things.
Gale arrived at the castle, she slowly scaled the wall, trying not to move too wuickly to avoid attention. But alas, she knocked one of the stones forming the wall of the castle to the ground.

Hallowed Echo
October 28th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Gale arrived at the castle, she slowly scaled the wall, trying not to move too wuickly to avoid attention. But alas, she knocked one of the stones forming the wall of the castle to the ground.

(Inserting Random unnamed Templar soldier.)
A soldier noticed the stone hit the ground and looked up, “Assassin!” He shouted to alert the other Templars.

FadingEchoes
October 28th, 2017, 08:41 PM
(Inserting Random unnamed Templar soldier.)
A soldier noticed the stone hit the ground and looked up, “Assassin!” He shouted to alert the other Templars.
Gale let loose a litany of curses, crawling up the wall faster.
(Ugh writer's block.)

Hallowed Echo
October 28th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Gale let loose a litany of curses, crawling up the wall faster.
(Ugh writer's block.)

The soldier fired at Gale, trying to knock her down. (same)

FadingEchoes
October 28th, 2017, 09:10 PM
The soldier fired at Gale, trying to knock her down. (same)
(Does he have a crossbow?)
Gale cried out in pain as something lodged itself in the back of her leg. She skid down the wall, her hands burning as she groped for purchase. She found it, hooking her fingertips onto the side of the wall, she hung desperately, unsure of whether it would be better to let the blood loss kill her, or let the Borgia take her captive.
(Oh snap it's gone. What the heck.)

Hallowed Echo
October 28th, 2017, 09:27 PM
(Does he have a crossbow?)
Gale cried out in pain as something lodged itself in the back of her leg. She skid down the wall, her hands burning as she groped for purchase. She found it, hooking her fingertips onto the side of the wall, she hung desperately, unsure of whether it would be better to let the blood loss kill her, or let the Borgia take her captive.
(Oh snap it's gone. What the heck.)

(Crossbow)
Alexandr ran along the building roofs, scouring the streets and alleys for Gale. He heard someone shouted Assassin and Alex swore under his breath as he ran towards the voice.

The soldier loaded another arrow and aimed it at the brick next to Gale's hand before firing.

FadingEchoes
October 28th, 2017, 09:32 PM
(Crossbow)
Alexandr ran along the building roofs, scouring the streets and alleys for Gale. He heard someone shouted Assassin and Alex swore under his breath as he ran towards the voice.

The soldier loaded another arrow and aimed it at the brick next to Gale's hand before firing.
(Yo I'm gonna have her fall just as he spots her.)
Gale cried out in pain as she broke off the end of the crossbow bolt, She then flinched visibly as the next one landed just to the side of her hand.

Hallowed Echo
October 28th, 2017, 09:42 PM
(Yo I'm gonna have her fall just as he spots her.)
Gale cried out in pain as she broke off the end of the crossbow bolt, She then flinched visibly as the next one landed just to the side of her hand.
(KK)
Alex stopped on a roof when he got a good view of the castle. He scanned the building wall for Gale before spotting her.

FadingEchoes
October 28th, 2017, 09:45 PM
(KK)
Alex stopped on a roof when he got a good view of the castle. He scanned the building wall for Gale before spotting her.
Gale's hand suddenly slipped as blood loss made her grip strength weak. She let out a cry of fear as she fell, hitting the ground with a thud.
(Should I let her get captured?)

Hallowed Echo
October 28th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Gale's hand suddenly slipped as blood loss made her grip strength weak. She let out a cry of fear as she fell, hitting the ground with a thud.
(Should I let her get captured?)

(Nah, I'm planning on Alexsandr bringing her back to the Borgia to blame Matthew for it. BTW, You forgot about Sparrow.)

"Gale!" He shouted fearfully as he jumped off the building. He unsheathed his blades and made quick work of the soldiers. He knelt down and gently scooped her up. He cradled her for minute, shaking her gently, "Gale? Gale, can hear me?" He asked. He stood up slowly and ran back to the headquarters.

FadingEchoes
October 29th, 2017, 01:31 PM
(Nah, I'm planning on Alexsandr bringing her back to the Borgia to blame Matthew for it. BTW, You forgot about Sparrow.)

"Gale!" He shouted fearfully as he jumped off the building. He unsheathed his blades and made quick work of the soldiers. He knelt down and gently scooped her up. He cradled her for minute, shaking her gently, "Gale? Gale, can hear me?" He asked. He stood up slowly and ran back to the headquarters.
Gale moaned softly as he carried her. Her face grew steadily paler as the blood flowed out of her leg.

Sparrow spotted Alexsandr carrying Gale to the headquarters, immediately she printed to them, "What happened?" She demanded.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Gale moaned softly as he carried her. Her face grew steadily paler as the blood flowed out of her leg.

Sparrow spotted Alexsandr carrying Gale to the headquarters, immediately she printed to them, "What happened?" She demanded.

“She was climbing the Templar castle and was spotted. One Templar shot her in the leg and she fell.” Alexsandr said, stopping to wrapped a ripped piece of cloth around her leg. He finished, ran in the headquarters and into Gale’s room, and laid her on her bed. ‘I’m going to kill that blaster Templar!’ Alexsandr thought as he looked over at Matthew’s room.

FadingEchoes
October 29th, 2017, 07:51 PM
“She was climbing the Templar castle and was spotted. One Templar shot her in the leg and she fell.” Alexsandr said, stopping to wrapped a ripped piece of cloth around her leg. He finished, ran in the headquarters and into Gale’s room, and laid her on her bed. ‘I’m going to kill that blaster Templar!’ Alexsandr thought as he looked over at Matthew’s room.
"What was she doing at the castle?" Sparrow asked, confused.

Gale cried out in pain as he set her down.

Hallowed Echo
October 29th, 2017, 11:34 PM
"What was she doing at the castle?" Sparrow asked, confused.

Gale cried out in pain as he set her down.

“Dunno.” He shrugged. “Sorry Gale.” He apologised. He looked at Sparrow, “Can you watch her. I uh have to deal with something.” He asked.

FadingEchoes
October 30th, 2017, 10:17 AM
“Dunno.” He shrugged. “Sorry Gale.” He apologised. He looked at Sparrow, “Can you watch her. I uh have to deal with something.” He asked.
Sparrow nodded, sitting down beside Gale.

Hallowed Echo
October 30th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Sparrow nodded, sitting down beside Gale.

“Thanks.” He said. Alexsandr walked over to Matthew’s room. He opened the door. “Gale got hurt thanks to you ignorance.” He said, yanking the former Templar up by her arm. He dragged the protesting Matthew to Gale’s room, throwing him through the open door.

Matthew growled before looking at Gale, his heart dropping. He walked over to her, “G-Gale? Can you hear me?” He asked, moving to sit on his knees.

FadingEchoes
October 30th, 2017, 09:55 PM
“Thanks.” He said. Alexsandr walked over to Matthew’s room. He opened the door. “Gale got hurt thanks to you ignorance.” He said, yanking the former Templar up by her arm. He dragged the protesting Matthew to Gale’s room, throwing him through the open door.

Matthew growled before looking at Gale, his heart dropping. He walked over to her, “G-Gale? Can you hear me?” He asked, moving to sit on his knees.
Gale flinched, her dark hair falling in her face once more. She suddenly sat up with a yelp, lurching forward as if to grab at a wall.

Hallowed Echo
October 30th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Gale flinched, her dark hair falling in her face once more. She suddenly sat up with a yelp, lurching forward as if to grab at a wall.

“Gale! Y-You’re okay! I-It’s okay, you’re in your room in the Brotherhood headquarters.” Matthew said, moving to grab her hands.

(Gale should attack him with her blades unsheathed thinking he’s a Templar soldier.)

FadingEchoes
October 30th, 2017, 10:17 PM
“Gale! Y-You’re okay! I-It’s okay, you’re in your room in the Brotherhood headquarters.” Matthew said, moving to grab her hands.

(Gale should attack him with her blades unsheathed thinking he’s a Templar soldier.)
(Okie dokie.)
Gale screamed, with a quick flick of her wrists, her hidden blades flew past her hands as she lunged for Matthew's throat.

Hallowed Echo
October 30th, 2017, 10:24 PM
(Okie dokie.)
Gale screamed, with a quick flick of her wrists, her hidden blades flew past her hands as she lunged for Matthew's throat.

(Also I’m okay with her injuring Matthew with her blades as well.)

Matthew collapsed, moving his arms to his neck to block her blades. “G-Gale! Calm down! P-Please!” He cried out, trembling in fear.

Alexsandr just stood to the side, smirking at Matthew’s predicament. ‘Pathetic Templar deserves it.’ He thought.

FadingEchoes
October 31st, 2017, 10:43 AM
(Also I’m okay with her injuring Matthew with her blades as well.)

Matthew collapsed, moving his arms to his neck to block her blades. “G-Gale! Calm down! P-Please!” He cried out, trembling in fear.

Alexsandr just stood to the side, smirking at Matthew’s predicament. ‘Pathetic Templar deserves it.’ He thought.
Gale pulled back a second too late to keep her blades from cutting his forearms, "Matthew?" She said uncertainly.

Hallowed Echo
October 31st, 2017, 04:37 PM
Gale pulled back a second too late to keep her blades from cutting his forearms, "Matthew?" She said uncertainly.

“H-Hey. Are you okay Gale?” Matthew asked, ignoring his bleeding arms. He sat up to hug her.

Hallowed Echo
November 1st, 2017, 12:27 PM
“H-Hey. Are you okay Gale?” Matthew asked, ignoring his bleeding arms. He sat up to hug her.
Bump for FadingEchoes.)

FadingEchoes
November 1st, 2017, 08:24 PM
Bump for FadingEchoes.)
Gale embraced him gently, her own weakness surprising her.

Hallowed Echo
November 1st, 2017, 09:33 PM
Gale embraced him gently, her own weakness surprising her.
“Are you okay?” He asked, rubbing circles into her back.

FadingEchoes
November 2nd, 2017, 12:21 PM
“Are you okay?” He asked, rubbing circles into her back.
She nodded uncertainly, leaning back from his hug, "What happened?"

Hallowed Echo
November 3rd, 2017, 03:39 PM
She nodded uncertainly, leaning back from his hug, "What happened?"

“You woke up and looked like you were having a nightmare. But it’s okay, you’re awake now.” Matthew said, hiding his arms behind his back.

FadingEchoes
November 4th, 2017, 01:56 PM
“You woke up and looked like you were having a nightmare. But it’s okay, you’re awake now.” Matthew said, hiding his arms behind his back.
Gale shook her head as if to clear it, she then glanced to Alexsandr, "What about the Templars? Did you get them?"

Hallowed Echo
November 4th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Gale shook her head as if to clear it, she then glanced to Alexsandr, "What about the Templars? Did you get them?"
Alexsandr nodded, hiding the fact that Gale stopped herself from severely injuring Matthew. “I’m glad that you weren’t badly hurt. Next time tell me you’re going to do that.” He said.

FadingEchoes
November 4th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Alexsandr nodded, hiding the fact that Gale stopped herself from severely injuring Matthew. “I’m glad that you weren’t badly hurt. Next time tell me you’re going to do that.” He said.
She narrowed her eyes, "Why so you can tell me not to do it?" She asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

Hallowed Echo
November 4th, 2017, 08:16 PM
She narrowed her eyes, "Why so you can tell me not to do it?" She asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

“No, so I can help you. So you don’t get herself killed.” Alexsandr scolded, pushing Matthew out of the way. “That dummy let you go out and nearly get yourself killed.” He snarled, stabbing a finger at Matthew.

FadingEchoes
November 4th, 2017, 08:17 PM
“No, so I can help you. So you don’t get herself killed.” Alexsandr scolded, pushing Matthew out of the way. “That dummy let you go out and nearly get yourself killed.” He snarled, stabbing a finger at Matthew.
Gale stood up quickly, wincing as she put weight on her injured leg, "It wasn't his fault." She stated, her eyes flashing, "And I didn't get killed." She added.

Hallowed Echo
November 4th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Gale stood up quickly, wincing as she put weight on her injured leg, "It wasn't his fault." She stated, her eyes flashing, "And I didn't get killed." She added.

“It is his fault! He let you leave! He got you hurt! He let you fall from the castle wall and get shot in the leg! It’s his fault!” Alexsandr shouted, unsheathing his hidden blades.

Matthew’s heart dropped and his face paled as he listened to what Alexsandr said. He noticed Gale wince as she stood up, the hole in her pant leg. ‘He’s right. I got her hurt.’ Matt thought bitterly, drawing his knees up to his head. He set his forehead on his knees and wrapped his arms around his legs, ignoring the stinging pain.

FadingEchoes
November 4th, 2017, 08:46 PM
“It is his fault! He let you leave! He got you hurt! He let you fall from the castle wall and get shot in the leg! It’s his fault!” Alexsandr shouted, unsheathing his hidden blades.

Matthew’s heart dropped and his face paled as he listened to what Alexsandr said. He noticed Gale wince as she stood up, the hole in her pant leg. ‘He’s right. I got her hurt.’ Matt thought bitterly, drawing his knees up to his head. He set his forehead on his knees and wrapped his arms around his legs, ignoring the stinging pain.
Gale grabbed Alexsandr's wrist, pulling him towards her to stare at him with her intense blue eyes, "He didn't get me hurt, idiot! The stupid Templars did!" She exclaimed.

Hallowed Echo
November 4th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Gale grabbed Alexsandr's wrist, pulling him towards her to stare at him with her intense blue eyes, "He didn't get me hurt, idiot! The stupid Templars did!" She exclaimed.

Alexsandr ripped his wrists out of her hands, “He was an idiot and let you go! If it were me, I would’ve went with to keep you safe! I should have killed him when we ran into that Templar! He’s dangerous, Gale! Can’t you see?!” He shouted.

Matthew balled himself up tighter, tears running down his face as he stifled his sobs.

FadingEchoes
November 4th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Alexsandr ripped his wrists out of her hands, “He was an idiot and let you go! If it were me, I would’ve went with to keep you safe! I should have killed him when we ran into that Templar! He’s dangerous, Gale! Can’t you see?!” He shouted.

Matthew balled himself up tighter, tears running down his face as he stifled his sobs.
She scowled, "He is not dangerous Alexsandr!" Gale insisted, "What was he supposed to do? Sneak out of our headquarters?"

Hallowed Echo
November 4th, 2017, 09:58 PM
She scowled, "He is not dangerous Alexsandr!" Gale insisted, "What was he supposed to do? Sneak out of our headquarters?"

“Maybe we should just kick him out! It’s not like you ever really loved him! You said it yourself, you feel nothing for him! You know what? I’ll just kill him myself!” Alexsandr snapped, moving to grab Matthew. He grabbed the former Templar by his throat lifting him off his feet, making sure his blades were sheathed and walking towards a window.

FadingEchoes
November 5th, 2017, 07:58 PM
“Maybe we should just kick him out! It’s not like you ever really loved him! You said it yourself, you feel nothing for him! You know what? I’ll just kill him myself!” Alexsandr snapped, moving to grab Matthew. He grabbed the former Templar by his throat lifting him off his feet, making sure his blades were sheathed and walking towards a window.
"Alexsandr stop! Please!" She pleaded, her desperation growing more obvious with every word. She grabbed his shoulder, knowing she would never be able to overpower him, she gripped him lightly, "Please." She said, her voice almost a whisper.

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2017, 08:09 PM
"Alexsandr stop! Please!" She pleaded, her desperation growing more obvious with every word. She grabbed his shoulder, knowing she would never be able to overpower him, she gripped him lightly, "Please." She said, her voice almost a whisper.

Alexsandr looked back at her before sticking Matt out the window. The raven haired man started clawing at Alex’s arms, kicking his legs and panicking. “Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t drop him. Make it quick because my arm is getting tired.” Alex growled, looking at Gale.

FadingEchoes
November 5th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Alexsandr looked back at her before sticking Matt out the window. The raven haired man started clawing at Alex’s arms, kicking his legs and panicking. “Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t drop him. Make it quick because my arm is getting tired.” Alex growled, looking at Gale.
"Because I'll never forgive you." She said quickly, "And I'll try to stop you." Gale added more slowly, her eyes flashing.

Hallowed Echo
November 6th, 2017, 09:55 AM
"Because I'll never forgive you." She said quickly, "And I'll try to stop you." Gale added more slowly, her eyes flashing.

Alexsandr rolled he eyes, “Still not good enough. I can live without you forgiving me.” He growled, loosing his grip on Matthew’s neck. Matthew started panicking more, “Please! Please! Please don’t let me go!” He begged, gripping Alexsandr’s sleeves tightly.

FadingEchoes
November 7th, 2017, 11:14 AM
Alexsandr rolled he eyes, “Still not good enough. I can live without you forgiving me.” He growled, loosing his grip on Matthew’s neck. Matthew started panicking more, “Please! Please! Please don’t let me go!” He begged, gripping Alexsandr’s sleeves tightly.
She inhaled slowly, her eyes ablaze as she gazed at the two men, "If you murder him, I'll kill you." She said unsteadily, her leg still bleeding a little bit.

Hallowed Echo
November 7th, 2017, 07:18 PM
She inhaled slowly, her eyes ablaze as she gazed at the two men, "If you murder him, I'll kill you." She said unsteadily, her leg still bleeding a little bit.

Alexsandr scoffed before pulling Matthew in, throwing towards Gale. “Here’s you ‘lover’.” He said walking out of the room.

Hallowed Echo
November 9th, 2017, 10:03 AM
Alexsandr scoffed before pulling Matthew in, throwing towards Gale. “Here’s you ‘lover’.” He said walking out of the room.

(Bump for FadingEchoes.)

FadingEchoes
November 12th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Gale grabbed Matthew gently, wincing as she put more weight on her leg, "Are you okay?" She asked slowly.
(Sorry! Had to get my wisdom teeth out.)

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Gale grabbed Matthew gently, wincing as she put more weight on her leg, "Are you okay?" She asked slowly.
(Sorry! Had to get my wisdom teeth out.)

Matthew nodded, “Y-Your leg. Let’s get it patched up okay?” He said, standing up.

FadingEchoes
November 12th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Matthew nodded, “Y-Your leg. Let’s get it patched up okay?” He said, standing up.
Gale nodded slowly, glancing out the door after Alexsandr, "It's not so bad." She said with a smirk.

Hallowed Echo
November 13th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Gale nodded slowly, glancing out the door after Alexsandr, "It's not so bad." She said with a smirk.

“But it will get infected! Then it will be bad.” Matthew said, moving in front of her. He grabbed her hands gently, “You don’t want to get sick, do you?” He asked.

FadingEchoes
November 13th, 2017, 08:05 PM
“But it will get infected! Then it will be bad.” Matthew said, moving in front of her. He grabbed her hands gently, “You don’t want to get sick, do you?” He asked.
She rolled over, "I'll be fine, worry-wort." She said teasingly, presenting her leg for him to examine.

Hallowed Echo
November 13th, 2017, 08:28 PM
She rolled over, "I'll be fine, worry-wort." She said teasingly, presenting her leg for him to examine.

Matthew narrowed his eyes and grabbed Gale’s leg, bringing it close enough to where he can see. “So this,” he pressed down on the wound. “Doesn’t hurt?” He asked.

FadingEchoes
November 13th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Matthew narrowed his eyes and grabbed Gale’s leg, bringing it close enough to where he can see. “So this,” he pressed down on the wound. “Doesn’t hurt?” He asked.
She mistakenly let out a cry of pain, "I didn't say it didn't hurt." She said defensively, swatting his hand away.

Hallowed Echo
November 13th, 2017, 09:03 PM
She mistakenly let out a cry of pain, "I didn't say it didn't hurt." She said defensively, swatting his hand away.

“Yeah, well you’re an assassin and that shouldn’t hurt as much. If it makes you cry out in pain, then it is bad.” Matthew muttered, moving to lift her up.

FadingEchoes
November 13th, 2017, 09:59 PM
“Yeah, well you’re an assassin and that shouldn’t hurt as much. If it makes you cry out in pain, then it is bad.” Matthew muttered, moving to lift you up.
She scowled, "Fine, fix it then." She said stubbornly, her blue eyes flashing with annoyance.

Hallowed Echo
November 14th, 2017, 09:12 AM
She scowled, "Fine, fix it then." She said stubbornly, her blue eyes flashing with annoyance.

Matthew smiled, and picked her up. He moved over to Gale’s bed and set her down on it. His eyes gleamed mischievously, “Okay, I’m going to need you to remove your pants.” He said, teasing.

FadingEchoes
November 14th, 2017, 09:47 AM
Matthew smiled, and picked her up. He moved over to Gale’s bed and set her down on it. His eyes gleamed mischievously, “Okay, I’m going to need you to remove your pants.” He said, teasing.
She rolled her eyes, If Alexsandr walks in on this I'm going to kill him. She thought. With a smirk, she removed her legging-like trousers to expose her smooth, tan legs, "Happy doctor?" She asked sarcastically, fighting to keep her face from blushing.

Hallowed Echo
November 14th, 2017, 08:22 PM
She rolled her eyes, If Alexsandr walks in on this I'm going to kill him. She thought. With a smirk, she removed her legging-like trousers to expose her smooth, tan legs, "Happy doctor?" She asked sarcastically, fighting to keep her face from blushing.

Matthew stifled laugh, ‘I was only joking! She didn’t have to take off her pants!’ he thought, moving to grab a pair of tweezers. “Okay Miss, I’m going to have to take out the rest of the arrow.” He said, placing a hand on Gale’s hip and slowly pushing the tweezers in the wound.

FadingEchoes
November 14th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Matthew stifled laugh, ‘I was only joking! She didn’t have to take off her pants!’ he thought, moving to grab a pair of tweezers. “Okay Miss, I’m going to have to take out the rest of the arrow.” He said, placing a hand on Gale’s hip and slowly pushing the tweezers in the wound.
Gale groaned in pain as the fragments were removed from her leg, "Geez Matthew! It wasn't bad until you did that!" She said through gritted teeth.

Hallowed Echo
November 16th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Gale groaned in pain as the fragments were removed from her leg, "Geez Matthew! It wasn't bad until you did that!" She said through gritted teeth.

Matthew removed the last bit of the arrow and placed the tweezers down. “Lift your leg up. I need to tie a sterile cloth around it to keep it clean.” He said, acting professional.

FadingEchoes
November 16th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Matthew removed the last bit of the arrow and placed the tweezers down. “Lift your leg up. I need to tie a sterile cloth around it to keep it clean.” He said, acting professional.
She nodded, "Yes doctor," She said with a hint of flirtatiousness, lifting up her leg to allow him access to bind the wound.

Hallowed Echo
November 17th, 2017, 11:16 PM
She nodded, "Yes doctor," She said with a hint of flirtatiousness, lifting up her leg to allow him access to bind the wound.

Matthew blushed, grabbing a clean cloth and wrapped it around her leg. “There, done! I expect payment as soon as possible.” He said, smiling.

FadingEchoes
November 18th, 2017, 07:48 AM
Matthew blushed, grabbing a clean cloth and wrapped it around her leg. “There, done! I expect payment as soon as possible.” He said, smiling.
She raised an eyebrow, "Nice try," She said sarcastically, inspecting the wound for herself now.

Hallowed Echo
November 22nd, 2017, 09:48 PM
She raised an eyebrow, "Nice try," She said sarcastically, inspecting the wound for herself now.

Matthew laughed and crossed his arms across his chest, “Fine. I still want payment for fixing you up.” He said, smirking.

FadingEchoes
November 27th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Matthew laughed and crossed his arms across his chest, “Fine. I still want payment for fixing you up.” He said, smirking.
She grinned, grabbing his shirt and pulling him down to her for a kiss, she then leaned away, gazing into his eyes, "Good enough?"

Hallowed Echo
November 29th, 2017, 10:14 AM
She grinned, grabbing his shirt and pulling him down to her for a kiss, she then leaned away, gazing into his eyes, "Good enough?"

Matthew nodded, surprised. “Well. Are you still going to try to find the Apple?” He asked,

FadingEchoes
November 29th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Matthew nodded, surprised. “Well. Are you still going to try to find the Apple?” He asked,
She raised her eyebrows in surprise, "Of course." Gale said simply, gingerly putting weight on her bad leg.

Hallowed Echo
November 29th, 2017, 10:32 PM
She raised her eyebrows in surprise, "Of course." Gale said simply, gingerly putting weight on her bad leg.

Matthew’s face fell, “Oh. Well, don’t get hurt again okay?” He said, getting up. “You know Alexsandr would kill me if you got hurt again.” He chuckled darkly as he walked out of the room.

FadingEchoes
November 29th, 2017, 10:34 PM
Matthew’s face fell, “Oh. Well, don’t get hurt again okay?” He said, getting up. “You know Alexsandr would kill me if you got hurt again.” He chuckled darkly as he walked out of the room.
Gale's eyes flashed, "That's why I'm getting you out of here." She said quickly.

Hallowed Echo
November 29th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Gale's eyes flashed, "That's why I'm getting you out of here." She said quickly.

Matthew scoffed, “So I can die at the hand of some robber or Templar somewhere alone and scared?” He said, looking back at her. He crossed his arms around his chest, hugging himself to chase away the thoughts of being alone again. He looked down at the floor before dropping to his knees and hyperventilating.

FadingEchoes
November 29th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Matthew scoffed, “So I can die at the hand of some robber or Templar somewhere alone and scared?” He said, looking back at her. He crossed his arms around his chest, hugging himself to chase away the thoughts of being alone again. He looked down at the floor before dropping to his knees and hyperventilating.
Gale sank to the floor next to him, "I'll come back for you after I get the Apple." She said.

Hallowed Echo
December 1st, 2017, 07:46 PM
Gale sank to the floor next to him, "I'll come back for you after I get the Apple." She said.

“If I’m not dead by the time.” Matthew muttered, calming down.

FadingEchoes
December 1st, 2017, 08:44 PM
“If I’m not dead by the time.” Matthew muttered, calming down.
She caressed his head with her hand, gazing into his eyes, "You won't be." She promised.

Hallowed Echo
December 2nd, 2017, 12:10 AM
She caressed his head with her hand, gazing into his eyes, "You won't be." She promised.

Matthew looked up at her, “Alexsandr would kill me or severely hurt me while you are gone.” He whispered.

FadingEchoes
December 2nd, 2017, 09:25 AM
Matthew looked up at her, “Alexsandr would kill me or severely hurt me while you are gone.” He whispered.
"I'll hide you from him." Gale said, her blue eyes sparkling.

Hallowed Echo
December 2nd, 2017, 08:49 PM
"I'll hide you from him." Gale said, her blue eyes sparkling.

“Okay. You promise you’ll come back?” Matthew asked.

FadingEchoes
December 2nd, 2017, 09:50 PM
“Okay. You promise you’ll come back?” Matthew asked.
"I promise." She said slowly, gazing into his eyes.

Hallowed Echo
December 3rd, 2017, 10:26 PM
"I promise." She said slowly, gazing into his eyes.

Matthew smiled, relaxing. “So where are you gonna hide me?” He asked.

FadingEchoes
December 3rd, 2017, 10:28 PM
Matthew smiled, relaxing. “So where are you gonna hide me?” He asked.
Gale paused uncertainly, "I haven't gotten that far yet." She admitted.

Hallowed Echo
December 5th, 2017, 12:11 PM
Gale paused uncertainly, "I haven't gotten that far yet." She admitted.

“But what if Alexsandr finds out you’re going to find it again and I’m not hidden!” Matthew hissed.

FadingEchoes
December 5th, 2017, 06:51 PM
“But what if Alexsandr finds out you’re going to find it again and I’m not hidden!” Matthew hissed.
"He won't!" She insisted. Waving her hands about in exasperation.

Hallowed Echo
December 9th, 2017, 01:00 PM
"He won't!" She insisted. Waving her hands about in exasperation.

"How do you know?" Matthew asked. He sat down against the wall, drawing his knees up to his chest.

FadingEchoes
December 9th, 2017, 01:06 PM
"How do you know?" Matthew asked. He sat down against the wall, drawing his knees up to his chest.
Gale rolled her eyes, "Because I will make sure of it." She stated, with an air of finality.

FadingEchoes
December 15th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Gale rolled her eyes, "Because I will make sure of it." She stated, with an air of finality.
Bump Hallowed Echo

Hallowed Echo
December 15th, 2017, 11:43 AM

Matthew sighed, “I believe you.” He says, setting his chin on his knees. “When will you leave again? I don’t want it to be soon because you could get hurt.” He said.

FadingEchoes
December 15th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Matthew sighed, “I believe you.” He says, setting his chin on his knees. “When will you leave again? I don’t want it to be soon because you could get hurt.” He said.
The brown haired girl glanced at him anxiously, "Pretty soon. But I'll heal up first."

FadingEchoes
December 21st, 2017, 09:22 PM
The brown haired girl glanced at him anxiously, "Pretty soon. But I'll heal up first."
(Bump Hallowed Echo)

Hallowed Echo
December 21st, 2017, 09:58 PM

Matthew smiled, “Okay. As long as you heal and don’t create more wounds.” He said, standing up.

FadingEchoes
December 22nd, 2017, 09:24 AM
Matthew smiled, “Okay. As long as you heal and don’t create more wounds.” He said, standing up.
She grinned happily at him, "I'll do my best." Gale said, testing her weight on her leg gently.

Hallowed Echo
December 27th, 2017, 10:59 PM
She grinned happily at him, "I'll do my best." Gale said, testing her weight on her leg gently.

“Okay.” He said softly, walking over to her. He stood in front of her before hugging her, “Don’t die. Please, I don’t want to lose you.” He mumured, resting his chin on her shoulder.

FadingEchoes
December 30th, 2017, 11:16 AM
“Okay.” He said softly, walking over to her. He stood in front of her before hugging her, “Don’t die. Please, I don’t want to lose you.” He mumured, resting his chin on her shoulder.
"I won't." She said slowly, knowing it wasn't a promise she could keep. "I promise."

Hallowed Echo
January 1st, 2018, 05:50 PM
"I won't." She said slowly, knowing it wasn't a promise she could keep. "I promise."

Matthew knew she wasn’t going to keep that promise. He let go and yawned, “I’m heading to bed, goodnight.” He said

Hallowed Echo
January 6th, 2018, 01:16 PM
Matthew knew she wasn’t going to keep that promise. He let go and yawned, “I’m heading to bed, goodnight.” He said

Bump for FadingEchoes.)

FadingEchoes
January 10th, 2018, 10:25 PM
"Goodnight." She said softly, standing slowly. "See you in the morning." Gale added, heading for her room.
(Unless they're in her room, I kind of lost track.)

Hallowed Echo
January 10th, 2018, 11:01 PM
"Goodnight." She said softly, standing slowly. "See you in the morning." Gale added, heading for her room.
(Unless they're in her room, I kind of lost track.)

Matthew walked into the room he was taken to and laid down on the bed, falling asleep quickly.

Alexsandr approached Gale, “Uh Gale, can I talk to you?” He asked.

FadingEchoes
January 10th, 2018, 11:05 PM
Matthew walked into the room he was taken to and laid down on the bed, falling asleep quickly.

Alexsandr approached Gale, “Uh Gale, can I talk to you?” He asked.
Gale looked at him warily, "Of course." She said slowly, though she sounded unsure, "What do you need?" Gale inquired.