PDA

View Full Version : Blood Scars Wolf Pack (Therian Wolf Pack)

HwangHarin
October 17th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Ok first of all, if you don't know what a freaking Therian is, get a life and find out, not to be rude but my opinions. For those who know what a Therian is, cool.

There are many different types of Theriotypes, but I am identified as a Wolf Therian, and this rp is a wolf pack. In my hometown I am trying to start a Teenage wolf pack in my school, but I don't have friends so thats hard, all I have is me (The alpha) and my beta.

Wolf names and Human names are different. Human and Wolf looks are different. Human personality is how other people see you as, like parents and kids at school. The wolf personality is how you pack mates see you as, you may act differently around them. The Wolf Gear is what you wear in your daily life. Wolf Therians often wear Dog Collars with chains attaching, (I did For awhile). They wear clip on wolf tails, (Im going to be buying myself one soon), and clip on ears, (Not many therians wear these, but some may, its uncommon, but I do wear them.)

.:Form:.

Human Name:

Wolf Name:

Human Look:

Wolf Look:

Human Perso:

Wolf Perso:

Wolf Gear:

Other:

Human Name: Elizabeth Salke (My real Name)

Wolf Name: Ashaka

Human Look: Here (http://data.whicdn.com/images/20141565/large.jpg) Just think of it as a Girl with long hair Grey, Black and White ears and Tail

Wolf Look: Here (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/6d/88/97/6d8897032c375c3d50190ac979cc57c3--wolf-den-woods.jpg)

Human Perso: Elizabeth is very shy, she don't like talking to people. At school she don't have many friends, and keep to herself. At home she keeps to herself because her family are drunks.

Wolf Perso: With her pack Ashaka is very wild, she likes to have fun, she is the total opposite from when shes at home or school. She loves wearing her collars they make her feel safe.

Wolf Gear: She wears a Black Collar with a chain going from the loop attached to the loop on her pants. She wears black ears, and a grey, black and white tail (https://www.wish.com/c/58ecb32a9e2d321c30cd53ce). She has black contacts.

Other: Nope

Ranks

Alpha Female: Ashaka (Me)
Alpha Male: Open (Not First Come First Serve)
Beta: Shadow ( Everyone knows the idiot ) Open (Ones that prove themselves will become this rank over time)
Hunters: Summer ( Summer Haze ), Amoux ( Hopekit ) Open
Fighters: Aleya ( SamCats ), Jimin ( itsyaboirussetbird ), Fenris ( SpiralWhirl )
Pups: Open
Omega: Open

Territory:

The camp is deep in a forest on the outskirts of town. The Camp is very covered and animals don't come near because of a home made scent marker made from some ingredients that animals dont like the smell. There is different territory around town, There is this large field in a home development. That is the packs largest territory. There are large logs around the territory painted red with red feathers surrounding the territory showing that the pack has claimed that territory, (bc there are other packs in towns). Then there is a private area for the whole pack to meet up at for meetings, this is located at a park, again surrounded by the logs.

(Currently editing, Putting in territory)

shark sailor
October 17th, 2017, 07:24 PM

Human Name: Akaycia Terrazas

Wolf Name: Summer

Human Look: Super short brown hair with ginger tips, brown eyes, zit face, not skinny but not fat either... And has a dead sense of fation

Wolf Look: Black wolf with brown eyes
Human Perso: Anti social, argumentative, stubborn.

Wolf Perso: Still anti social, not as argumentative, not stubborn

Wolf Gear: A fox tail necklace

Other:

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Yea. You thought i was making a form

HwangHarin
October 17th, 2017, 07:26 PM

Human Name: Akaycia Terrazas

Wolf Name: Summer

Human Look: Super short brown hair with ginger tips, brown eyes, zit face, not skinny but not fat either... And has a dead sense of fation

Wolf Look: Black wolf with brown eyes
Human Perso: Anti social, argumentative, stubborn.

Wolf Perso: Still anti social, not as argumentative, not stubborn

Wolf Gear: A fox tail necklace

Other:

Accepted

HwangHarin
October 17th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Yea. You thought i was making a form

ugh.......why do you have to be stubborn

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 07:58 PM
I'll make it in a minute. Give me a moment

HwangHarin
October 17th, 2017, 07:59 PM
right sure u will

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Human Name: Treveon

Wolf Name: Shadow

Human Look: tall and muscular brown skinned man with short brown hair and brown eyes

Wolf Look:https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-l33eze8-4E4/V0npCCaIqaI/AAAAAAABBZU/9E0-cPYOFY8ltI1PN_Ak-TdhMdazta8vwCLcB/s1600/ScreenShot6858.jpg
Human Perso:does not like to talk much and kinda likes to stay isolated from people

Wolf Perso: hard worker, but still mostly likes to be isolated.

Wolf Gear:none

Other: no

HwangHarin
October 17th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Human Name: Treveon

Wolf Name: Shadow

Human Look: tall and muscular brown skinned man with short brown hair and brown eyes

Wolf Look:https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-l33eze8-4E4/V0npCCaIqaI/AAAAAAABBZU/9E0-cPYOFY8ltI1PN_Ak-TdhMdazta8vwCLcB/s1600/ScreenShot6858.jpg
Human Perso:does not like to talk much and kinda likes to stay isolated from people

Wolf Perso: hard worker, but still mostly likes to be isolated.

Wolf Gear:none

Other: no

yeah yeah yeah accepted

HwangHarin
October 20th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Buuuuuuuump~

bobtail
October 20th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Human Name: Savannah Arkens

Wolf Name: Aleya

Human Look: Boop (http://data.whicdn.com/images/104517669/large.jpg)

Wolf Look: Boop (https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/4/48/Brown-wolf.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160112170848)

Human Perso: Shy and a little over-reactive; does her best to avoid confrontation and is uncomfortable when questioned or cornered. Incredibly patient, mostly due to her fear of upsetting others.

Wolf Perso: While still not very confident, she is much more outgoing, willing to put herself in harm's way to achieve a goal and much less lenient when someone decides to tease or be mean to her. She dreams of becoming alpha one day.

Wolf Gear: A light brown, nearly white, wolf tail and ears. She wears contacts that make her eyes a bright yellow and a black collar.

Other: Aashka
I can't believe I actually found another Therian!

russet
October 20th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Aashka
im sorry but can i join as a fox?
sorry aah
i do have a wolf theriotype
but
my main is a silver fox

russet
October 20th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Human Name: Ethan (mai real name)

Wolf Name: Jimin (haha i know like the kpop dude)

Human Look: boop! (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cc/78/60/cc7860be41103eff307ec4a09d4eafec.jpg) 4’ 10” with kinda long mint-green hair, brown eyes and pale skin. has a pretty basic sense of fashion

Wolf Look: boop! (https://www.euronatur.org/fileadmin/images/Bildergalerien/Artenschutz/Wolf/Wolf-Ausguck_Dietmar-Nill.jpg)

Human Perso: Pretty shy and introverted, doesn’t like talking to strangers. Pretty talkative towards friends though still slightly shy. Always likes to crack a joke, having a good sense of humor. Very compassionate and kind.

Wolf Perso: More outgoing, loving to talk to anyone. Likes to take charge and be a leader. Very loving and kind to anyone. Very respectful and honest. Very brave and willing to put himself in danger. He is confident but never brags. He knows when to be serious and when he can be funny.

Wolf Gear: Bushy and fairly long brown tail with a black stripe and tail-tip and reddish-brown ears. Wears yellow wolf contacts and a black collar with a tag that says Jimin on it.

Hopekit
October 20th, 2017, 07:05 PM

.:Human Name:.
Um..
Serafina Sima Hadar Sylvia

Serafina - First Name - English - Mountain Cat
Sima - Partial Middle Name - Hebrew - Unknown
Hadar - Partial Middle Name - Hebrew - Meaning Grace
Sylvia - Partial Middle Name - Unknown - Unknown

Wolf Name
Amoux Adolpha Chanteloup Ardwolf

Amoux - First Name - French - Meaning Eagle Wolf
Adolpha - Partial Middle Name - German - Meaning Noble She-Wolf
Chanteloup - Partial Middle Name - French - Meaning Song Of The Wolf
Ardwolf - Last Name - English - Meaning Home-Loving Wolf

In years, she's 12 years old.

Rank
Hunter

Human Look
To be added
I'd give a link, but I can't find a good pic.
She has black hair and amber eyes. Her skin is pale.

Wolf Look
To be added

Human Perso
To be added

Wolf Perso
To be added

Wolf Gear
?? I read what it means but I'm confused about it?
Edit:

She wears a collar colored in purely black.
Other
I'm confused on Wolf Gear..

wolfie
October 20th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Human Name: Axel Willam Collens

Wolf Name: Fenris
Norse: Mythical monster wolf

Human Looks: Ace has black messy hair, like bed hair. He wears a bandana wrapped around his hands, and jeans. A monster undershirt but has a black with a white wolf on the back hood on, which is a bit big on him. He has somewhat tanish skin, with freckles and golden eyes. Three piercings on each ear.

Wolf Looks: Boop (http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9olvdhqmw1rwcfrqo1_1280.jpg)

Human Perso: Ace is known as the `lone wolf` in the school, rude to anyone who talks to him. They either keep away or try to pry in, which he doesn't approve of. They see him as a rebellious, and mysterious. More studdborn than ever to prove to the teachers that they don't own him, Ace will not be bossed around. This is why he stays out of packs most of the time, he is confident and way too blunt for his own good..

Wolf Perso: Fenris is just quiet, but still blunt. Following his mystery and rebellious way, he will often start up a agruement with someone just to prove he is right. Fenris isn't as studdborn, but still is. He is a great listener and someone you can vent or rant to. Not judging but he'll say what is in his mind, which isn't really pleasant. In battle, Fenris is not the same. He is wild, and a brute. You can't control him, he `plays` with them until he gets bored. This is what earn him his name Fenris won't admit to it but he loves others to fear him...

Wolf Gear: Clipped Ears

Other: Huh, I actually know what one is.

HwangHarin
October 21st, 2017, 02:26 AM
Human Name: Savannah Arkens

Wolf Name: Aleya

Human Look: Boop (http://data.whicdn.com/images/104517669/large.jpg)

Wolf Look: Boop (https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/4/48/Brown-wolf.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160112170848)

Human Perso: Shy and a little over-reactive; does her best to avoid confrontation and is uncomfortable when questioned or cornered. Incredibly patient, mostly due to her fear of upsetting others.

Wolf Perso: While still not very confident, she is much more outgoing, willing to put herself in harm's way to achieve a goal and much less lenient when someone decides to tease or be mean to her.

Wolf Gear: A light brown, nearly white, wolf tail and ears. She wears contacts that make her eyes a bright yellow and a black collar.

Other: Aashka
I can't believe I actually found another Therian!

Accepted. Yay another Therian, I to thought I was the only one here. I'm a lone wolf tho lol

HwangHarin
October 21st, 2017, 02:27 AM
Human Name: Ethan (mai real name)

Wolf Name: Jimin (haha i know like the kpop dude)

Human Look: boop! (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cc/78/60/cc7860be41103eff307ec4a09d4eafec.jpg) 4’ 10” with kinda long mint-green hair, brown eyes and pale skin. has a pretty basic sense of fashion

Wolf Look: boop! (https://www.euronatur.org/fileadmin/images/Bildergalerien/Artenschutz/Wolf/Wolf-Ausguck_Dietmar-Nill.jpg)

Human Perso: Pretty shy and introverted, doesn’t like talking to strangers. Pretty talkative towards friends though still slightly shy. Always likes to crack a joke, having a good sense of humor. Very compassionate and kind.

Wolf Perso: More outgoing, loving to talk to anyone. Likes to take charge and be a leader. Very loving and kind to anyone. Very respectful and honest. Very brave and willing to put himself in danger. He is confident but never brags. He knows when to be serious and when he can be funny.

Wolf Gear: Bushy and fairly long brown tail with a black stripe and tail-tip and reddish-brown ears. Wears yellow wolf contacts and a black collar with a tag that says Jimin on it.

Accepted. I will choose who is the alpha male after more people join and I have more people to choose from. But since I like Really Really Really Love BTS.....I love Jimin lol. You may have a shot just of me fangirling. lol

HwangHarin
October 21st, 2017, 02:31 AM

.:Human Name:.
Um..
Serafina Sima Hadar Sylvia

Serafina - First Name - English - Mountain Cat
Sima - Partial Middle Name - Hebrew - Unknown
Hadar - Partial Middle Name - Hebrew - Meaning Grace
Sylvia - Partial Middle Name - Unknown - Unknown

Wolf Name
Amoux Adolpha Chanteloup Ardwolf

Amoux - First Name - French - Meaning Eagle Wolf
Adolpha - Partial Middle Name - German - Meaning Noble She-Wolf
Chanteloup - Partial Middle Name - French - Meaning Song Of The Wolf
Ardwolf - Last Name - English - Meaning Home-Loving Wolf

In years, she's 12 years old.

Rank
Hunter

Human Look
To be added
I'd give a link, but I can't find a good pic.
She has black hair and amber eyes. Her skin is pale.

Wolf Look
To be added

Human Perso
To be added

Wolf Perso
To be added

Wolf Gear
?? I read what it means but I'm confused about it?

Other
I'm confused on Wolf Gear..

Accepted. I will try and explain wolf gear a little better, to my best ability.
Ok, Wolf Gear is stuff they wear in their everyday lives. Wolf Therians will wear a tail attached to their pants loop. They will wear chains (I do anyway), and they can (but don't have to) will wear dog collars (I do, My chain is attached to it). Its just stuff they wear to present themselves.

HwangHarin
October 21st, 2017, 02:32 AM
Human Name: Axel Willam Collens

Wolf Name: Fenris
Norse: Mythical monster wolf

Human Looks: Ace has black messy hair, like bed hair. He wears a bandana wrapped around his hands, and jeans. A monster undershirt but has a black with a white wolf on the back hood on, which is a bit big on him. He has somewhat tanish skin, with freckles and golden eyes. Three piercings on each ear.

Wolf Looks: Boop (http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9olvdhqmw1rwcfrqo1_1280.jpg)

Human Perso: Ace is known as the `lone wolf` in the school, rude to anyone who talks to him. They either keep away or try to pry in, which he doesn't approve of. They see him as a rebellious, and mysterious. More studdborn than ever to prove to the teachers that they don't own him, Ace will not be bossed around. This is why he stays out of packs most of the time, he is confident and way too blunt for his own good..

Wolf Perso: Fenris is just quiet, but still blunt. Following his mystery and rebellious way, he will often start up a agruement with someone just to prove he is right. Fenris isn't as studdborn, but still is. He is a great listener and someone you can vent or rant to. Not judging but he'll say what is in his mind, which isn't really pleasant. In battle, Fenris is not the same. He is wild, and a brute. You can't control him, he `plays` with them until he gets bored. This is what earn him his name Fenris won't admit to it but he loves others to fear him...

Wolf Gear: Clipped Ears

Other: Huh, I actually know what one is.

Accepted. For your rank. I would say you are very strong, so a fighter.

HwangHarin
October 21st, 2017, 02:57 PM
Bump~ For anyone who wants to fill in some spots b4 we start

bobtail
October 21st, 2017, 03:14 PM
Bump~ For anyone who wants to fill in some spots b4 we start

I'm doing a lot of stuff at the moment so can you make sure to mention me when we start, please?

HwangHarin
October 21st, 2017, 03:18 PM
I'm doing a lot of stuff at the moment so can you make sure to mention me when we start, please?

Sure

HwangHarin
October 21st, 2017, 04:56 PM
Ok everyone wanna start?